时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | A few month ago, | 几个月前 |
[00:03] | a family was murdered in a hotel in Alexandria. | 有一家人在亚历山大的一家酒店里被杀害了 |
[00:06] | Wasn’t there a son? | 不是有个儿子吗 |
[00:08] | He was down at the pool when it happened. | 事情发生时他在游泳池 |
[00:09] | Didn’t see anything till he came up and found them. | 在他上楼发现家人之前 什么也没看到 |
[00:12] | Have you ever seen these people before? | 你以前见过这些人吗 |
[00:16] | I’m Ann Chadwick from the Child Advocacy Center. | 我是儿童权益中心的安·查德威克 |
[00:19] | Healing… it’s gonna take time. | 抚平伤痕 需要时间 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry you have to work with Captain Larrick. | 很抱歉你得与拉里克上校合作 |
[00:24] | He’s dangerous and unpredictable | 他是个危险人物 而且难以捉摸 |
[00:25] | and puts you and your family at risk. | 让你和你的家人置于险境 |
[00:28] | You’re back already? | 你这就回去了 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I had a personal emergency. | 是啊 有紧急私事要处理 |
[00:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:40] | Hey, is Bobby there? | 鲍比在吗 |
[00:42] | Bobby who? | 哪个鲍比 |
[03:58] | – How was study group? – Fine. | -学习小组怎么样 -挺好 |
[04:02] | There’s lasagna in the refrigerator, | 如果你要我热点吃的 |
[04:03] | if you want me to heat anything up. | 冰箱里有千层面 |
[04:05] | – I’m not hungry. – Okay. | -我不饿 -好吧 |
[04:08] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[04:12] | Why won’t you let me go to the summer retreat? | 为什么不让我去夏令营 |
[04:15] | Because I don’t think | 因为我觉得 |
[04:17] | it’s the right thing for you to do this summer. | 你这个暑假不该去 |
[04:20] | But why? Can you give me one good reason why? | 为什么 你能给我一个合理的原因吗 |
[04:22] | Because I’m your mother. | 因为我是你的母亲 |
[04:48] | The FBI knows about Emmett and Leanne. | 联调局知道埃米特和琳恩了 |
[04:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah. The bug’s back up. | 从窃听器里听到的 |
[04:55] | I mean, the sound quality is a little off. | 音质有点差 |
[04:59] | They were talking about it in Gaad’s office. | 他们在盖德的办公室谈论这事 |
[05:02] | And they know that Emmett and Leanne worked for the KGB. | 他们还知道埃米特和琳恩是克格勃特工 |
[05:06] | And Stan Beeman paid their son a visit. | 斯坦·比曼去找他们的儿子了 |
[05:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:13] | I signaled the Centre. | 我给中心发了信 |
[05:16] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[05:18] | Haven’t heard back yet. | 还没收到回复 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna go see Jared. | 我要去见杰瑞德 |
[05:28] | No. No. It is too risky right now. | 不行 现在去太冒险了 |
[05:30] | He could be under surveillance. | 他可能正被人监视着 |
[05:32] | If he is, I’ll see that, | 如果真是这样 我会发现的 |
[05:33] | and I’ll stay away. | 就不会接近 |
[05:35] | The Centre’s gonna want to know | 中心会想知道 |
[05:36] | what Stan said to him about his parents. | 斯坦都说了些什么关于他父母的事 |
[05:39] | You think you can count on the bug for that | 你觉得能指望在接下去的24小时内 |
[05:40] | in the next 24 hours? | 从窃听器里听到这个吗 |
[05:42] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[05:50] | I never gave him Leanne’s letter. | 我没把琳恩的信给他 |
[05:56] | You did what you thought was best. | 你做了你认为最好的选择 |
[06:04] | I made a promise. | 我承诺过 |
[06:08] | And now he may have found out from an American. | 现在 他可能从一个美国人口中得知了这件事 |
[06:58] | Sir? | 长官 |
[07:02] | Emmett Connors died at the age of 4 from a raccoon bite — | 埃米特·康纳斯四岁时被浣熊咬了 |
[07:06] | rabies. | 得狂犬病而死 |
[07:08] | His KGB partner assumed the identity of Leanne Riley, | 他的克格勃同事盗用了琳恩·莱利的身份 |
[07:10] | who died at birth in Springfield, Missouri. | 而那本人在密苏里州斯普林菲尔德出生时就夭折了 |
[07:13] | What did her autopsy report say? | 她的尸检报告怎么说 |
[07:16] | No scar from a bullet wound on her torso. | 躯干上没有枪伤 |
[07:18] | You should be happy. Your girl was telling the truth. | 你该高兴才是 你那位线人说的是实话 |
[07:22] | On the other hand, how the hell many illegals are there | 话说回来 华盛顿地区 |
[07:24] | in the D.C. area — four? Six? | 到底有多少间谍 四个 六个 |
[07:27] | A dozen? | 还是一打 |
[07:31] | Are you all right, Beeman? | 你还好吗 比曼 |
[07:34] | I’m fine, sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[07:38] | Things are a little… unsettled at home. | 就是家里出了点事 |
[07:43] | Marriage. No time-outs. | 婚姻啊 没省心的时候 |
[07:47] | No. | 的确 |
[07:48] | I’ve been married 17 years. | 我结婚17年了 |
[07:50] | Happily, for the most part. | 多数时间都幸福美满 |
[07:52] | Luck of the draw. | 算我运气好 |
[08:04] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:07] | Your commendation. | 给你的奖状 |
[08:09] | The agency’s way of saying thank you | 这算是搞定达莫伦 |
[08:11] | for dispatching Dameran. | 局里给的谢礼 |
[09:53] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[09:54] | Just to see you, see how you’re doing. | 就是看看你 看看你怎样了 |
[09:59] | What’s new? | 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[10:01] | Uh, uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:05] | How’s school? | 学校怎么样 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 还好 |
[10:12] | An FBI agent came to see me. | 有个联调局探员来找过我 |
[10:15] | Really? Why? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[10:18] | He said it had something to do with the murders. | 他说是有关凶杀案的事 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:23] | I don’t know. He didn’t say. | 不知道 他没说 |
[10:32] | It upset you? | 你在为这事烦心吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:38] | What did he want to know? | 他想知道什么 |
[10:44] | Uh, he showed me… | 他给我看了… |
[10:47] | He showed me two drawings of people, and some photos. | 给我看了两个人的画像和几张照片 |
[10:50] | Your parents? | 是你的父母吗 |
[10:53] | No, somebody else. | 不是 是别人 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. He just… | 我也不清楚 他就是 |
[11:00] | He just wanted to know if I’d seen them before, if… | 问我以前见过那两个人吗 |
[11:02] | if I knew who they were. | 认不认识他俩 |
[11:06] | Do you? | 你见过吗 |
[11:08] | No. | 没有 |
[11:14] | I’m not stupid. | 我不蠢 |
[11:17] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不蠢 |
[11:20] | I don’t — I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不清楚这都是怎么回事 |
[11:21] | but I want to know what’s going on. | 但我想弄明白 |
[11:28] | Did he say anything else, | 他还说别的了吗 |
[11:30] | the FBI agent? | 那个联调局特工 |
[11:33] | Yeah. He said I should call him if I remembered anything | 说了 他说如果我想起什么 |
[11:37] | or if anything suspicious happened. | 或是有可疑的事就给他打电话 |
[11:45] | I scoured the budgets on our aeronautics programs | 我仔细看了航空计划的预算 |
[11:48] | and found an anomaly in one numbered C212. | 发现有个编号C212的项目有点奇怪 |
[11:51] | It’s a category of $100 million, coded as non-accountable. | 是个一亿级别的项目 非实报实销 |
[11:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:58] | It could mean anything. | 可能有好多种意思呢 |
[11:58] | Either the bean counters at Lockheed don’t know, | 要么洛克西德公司的会计师也不知情 |
[12:01] | or they don’t want me to know. | 要么就是他们不想让我知道 |
[12:03] | $100 million would create a large hole. | 一亿可不是小钱 |
[12:07] | It’s a lot of expenditures. But against what? There’s no… | 是笔大花销 但花在哪儿了 |
[12:10] | There’s no goods, no services. There’s not even a code name. | 货物 服务都没有 连项目代码都没有 |
[12:12] | It really makes you feel like there’s a flashing red light. | 看着就让人觉得不对劲 |
[12:16] | Stealth? | “秘密行动”吗 |
[12:17] | I don’t know what else it could be. | 我不知道还能是什么了 |
[12:19] | Do you think you could find out? | 你能查清楚吗 |
[12:21] | I’m the numbers guy. | 我是跟数字打交道的 |
[12:23] | There’s no way I can get into that. | 我没法探听到内部消息 |
[12:27] | There’s a guy — John Skeevers, | 有一位约翰·斯凯弗斯 |
[12:29] | uh, an aeronautics engineer. Brilliant. | 一个航空工程师 是个天才 |
[12:31] | He worked for Lockheed for years. | 他为洛克希德公司工作多年 |
[12:32] | We both like fly fishing. | 我们都喜欢玩飞钓 |
[12:34] | He helped develop the SR-71. | 他帮忙研发了SR-71侦察机 |
[12:36] | – Uh, the spy plane? – Yeah. | -那种间谍飞机吗 -是的 |
[12:37] | It had features that helped reduce its radar signature. | 它的独特设计有助于减少雷达反射信号 |
[12:41] | So, where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[12:43] | He’s going through a bad time. | 他过得很艰难 |
[12:44] | Bitter divorce, | 痛苦的离婚之后 |
[12:45] | and then he got the double whammy — cancer. | 祸不单行 又患上癌症 |
[12:48] | Started making crackpot claims | 他开始疯狂宣称 |
[12:50] | about how the company poisoned him, | 公司对他下毒了 |
[12:53] | so they invited him to leave. | 所以他们请退了他 |
[14:13] | It shouldn’t be too long. | 不会等太久的 |
[14:24] | Aliens, huh? | 外星人啊 |
[14:26] | You believe they’re out there? | 你相信有外星人吗 |
[14:33] | There’s a lot out there you wouldn’t believe. | 外面的世界有很多难以置信的东西 |
[14:36] | Yeah, like they got time to shove a probe up the ass | 是啊 比如他们居然有时间把探测器插到 |
[14:41] | of some hayseed that fell off a turnip truck. | 一个从萝卜车上掉下来的乡巴佬的屁股里 |
[14:47] | Yeah, government, military — they’re all in on it. | 政府 军队 都有份参与 |
[14:54] | Oh, I was in Vietnam. | 我去过越南 |
[14:56] | Strange brew, man. | 真是奇怪的战役 |
[14:58] | Hamburger Hill messed up my head, turned it inside out. | 汉堡高地一战整个颠覆了我的三观 |
[15:03] | They poisoned me. | 他们对我下毒 |
[15:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:09] | Oh, they’ll deny it… | 他们不会承认的 |
[15:12] | say it’s unrelated, my cancer… | 会说我的癌症与他们无关 |
[15:18] | anecdotal. | 是我在胡扯 |
[15:20] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[15:20] | 96! | 96号 |
[15:30] | You, uh… | 你… |
[15:33] | 96! | 96号 |
[15:35] | That’s you, man. | 到你了 老兄 |
[15:41] | 96! | 96号 |
[15:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:08] | My goddamn wallet. | 我那该死的钱包呢 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry, sir. This isn’t enough. | 抱歉 先生 这些不够 |
[16:14] | Well, how much is enough? | 多少才够 |
[16:16] | How short is he? | 他差多少 |
[16:19] | $277. | 277美元 |
[16:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:36] | I don’t know what happened to it. | 我不知道钱包去哪了 |
[16:38] | You’re okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I just got side-swiped with an overwhelming urge | 我终于屈服在PB&B的强大诱惑下 |
[18:30] | for PB&B, actually — peanut butter and banana? | 花生酱和香蕉三明治 |
[18:42] | How much longer are you not gonna talk to me? | 你还要跟我冷战多久 |
[18:45] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[18:46] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[18:48] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[18:49] | Am I supposed to talk to you whenever you want to talk to me? | 只要你想和我聊天我就得奉陪吗 |
[18:52] | Is that a rule? Because I wasn’t aware of that rule. | 有这个规定吗 我倒不知道呢 |
[18:54] | You don’t have to act like this. | 你不用这样 |
[18:56] | I’m a prisoner in my own house. How am I supposed to act? | 我在自己家里像个囚犯 我应该怎样 |
[19:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:05] | He seems okay. | 他看起来没事 |
[19:07] | He was shown drawings and photos of a man and a woman, | 比曼给他看了一男一女的画像和照片 |
[19:10] | asked if he’d ever seen them before. | 还问他以前有没有见过他们 |
[19:11] | And — and you think it’s…? | 你觉得那两个人是… |
[19:14] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[19:16] | Well, did he say he’d seen them? | 他说了见过他们吗 |
[19:18] | No. | 没有 |
[19:19] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[19:22] | What? | 什么 |
[19:23] | Just the way he looked at me. | 只是他看我的眼神 |
[19:27] | It’s probably nothing. | 或许是我多心了 |
[19:30] | He met with Kate. | 他见了凯特 |
[19:32] | – What? – I saw him with her. | -什么 -我看见他们在一起 |
[19:34] | Maybe they’re just a step ahead of us. | 或许他们只是抢先我们一步 |
[19:36] | They’re supposed to be taking care of him. | 他们本就该照顾他的 |
[19:38] | You don’t sound so sure. | 你听起来不太确定 |
[19:39] | She hadn’t done anything | 她见他时 |
[19:40] | to make herself look any different to him. | 没做任何乔装打扮 |
[19:44] | She was just herself. | 以真面目见的他 |
[22:04] | – Hello? – It’s Philip. | -谁啊 -我是菲利普 |
[22:06] | Oh, hey. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[22:08] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[22:11] | – Quick question. – Yeah. | -一个小问题 -问吧 |
[22:12] | So, Henry has to write a report for school, | 亨利学校里要交一份报告 |
[22:15] | about “My hero.” | 题目是《我的英雄》 |
[22:17] | Uh, naturally, I thought I’d be the shoo-in, | 我当然以为我是最佳人选 |
[22:19] | but you can’t write about your dad, | 但要求说不能写自己的爸爸 |
[22:20] | so he would like to interview you. | 所以他想采访一下你 |
[22:25] | Wow, I’m…flattered. | 我简直受宠若惊啊 |
[22:27] | Well, I’m envious, ’cause you’ve made quite the impression, | 我都有点嫉妒了 你在他心里地位可真高 |
[22:29] | but I guess, um, | 不过想想也是 |
[22:31] | a travel agent can’t compete with the FBI. | 旅行社小职员怎么比得上联调局探员呢 |
[22:34] | Except when it comes to cars. | 不过我可买不起你那种好车 |
[22:37] | So, uh, what’s new? | 最近如何 |
[22:40] | Mm, nothing much. You? | 没什么新鲜的 你呢 |
[22:43] | Can’t complain. Do. Sandra home? | 还行 凑合吧 桑德拉在家吗 |
[22:45] | Uh, no. Not yet. | 还没回来 |
[22:48] | No. | 不在 |
[22:50] | – Hey, you want a beer or something? – Sure. | -要不要来点啤酒 -行啊 |
[25:17] | – What’s wrong? – I can’t reach George. | -怎么了 -我联系不上乔治 |
[25:20] | Did you leave a message? | 留言了吗 |
[25:21] | I’ve been trying for the past three hours. | 我已经试了三个小时了 |
[25:22] | His answering machine’s off. | 他的答录机关了 |
[25:25] | Left her a signal. | 给她发暗号了 |
[25:26] | It’s funny about George. | 乔治一般不会这样的 |
[25:29] | I’ll try again in two hours. | 我再试两小时 |
[25:30] | If it’s still off, we should radio the Centre. | 如果还是没人应答 那我们就该向中心汇报 |
[25:33] | Might be power out or something. But, yeah, okay. | 也许只是断电了 但按你说的做吧 |
[25:37] | I, uh… | 我 |
[25:38] | I think we should let Paige be a counselor at the church camp. | 我觉得我们应该让佩姬去教堂夏令营做顾问 |
[25:43] | It’s only for the summer. | 只是一个暑假而已 |
[25:46] | Have you said something to her? | 你和她说了什么吗 |
[25:47] | – No. – We already said no. | -没 -我们已经拒绝她了 |
[25:49] | I know that, but I think it would show that we trust her. | 我知道 但这样可以让她知道 我们相信她 |
[25:54] | I won’t let her be indoctrinated by the church. | 我不会让她被教堂洗脑的 |
[25:59] | They get them when they’re young. | 他们就是找准青少年下手 |
[26:00] | It’s what they do. You know it’s what they do. | 他们就是这样的 你心里明白 |
[26:01] | I just don’t want to crush her spirit. | 我只是不想挫伤她的积极性 |
[26:10] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[26:12] | I won’t. | 也不会这样做的 |
[26:21] | You know where to hide things, I’ll give you that. | 我得承认 你可真会藏东西 |
[26:27] | You people destroyed my life. | 你们这些人毁了我这辈子 |
[26:30] | Not that I didn’t have a hand in it. | 倒也不是我完全没有责任 |
[26:34] | An unwilling hand, but… | 虽然不情愿 |
[26:38] | I made my bed, and now I will have to lie in it… | 但我自种的苦果 我得自己尝 |
[26:43] | as will you. | 你也是 |
[26:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:52] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[26:57] | Frequencies. | 频率 |
[27:01] | And when’s your next transmission? | 你下一次发送消息是什么时候 |
[27:04] | They repeat, don’t they, | 他们会重复的 对吧 |
[27:07] | every hour or so, | 大概每小时重复一次 |
[27:10] | for the agent in the field’s convenience? | 为了外派探员方便 |
[27:17] | Decoding with a one-time pad — | 用古老的密码本 |
[27:20] | I’ve always hated this. | 最讨厌这样了 |
[27:49] | Uh, where’s Matthew? | 马修呢 |
[27:51] | Uh, he’s at Harry’s house. | 他在哈利家 |
[27:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:59] | Nothing. Just work. | 没什么 工作上的东西 |
[28:05] | Please don’t ask me anything you don’t want to know. | 千万不要问一些你不想知道的事 |
[28:20] | These, um, past months have… | 过去的几个月 |
[28:24] | been a real, uh, gut check. | 真是太煎熬了 |
[28:28] | I, um… | 我… |
[28:31] | I feel — I felt… | 我觉得 曾觉得 |
[28:45] | I’m not looking for sympathy. | 我不是想寻求同情 |
[28:48] | And I’m not trying to place blame. | 我也不是想怪谁 |
[28:51] | I think it’s… | 我觉得那都… |
[28:53] | pointless. | 已经没有意义了 |
[28:57] | Don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:07] | So… | 那… |
[29:13] | are we done? | 我们就这么结束了 |
[29:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:23] | I don’t know how you’re supposed to know. | 我不知道这种事该怎么知道 |
[29:27] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[29:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:37] | I know I feel better about myself. | 我自我感觉好些了 |
[29:46] | I’m glad. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:00] | You want to hear your message? | 你想听听发给你的消息吗 |
[30:06] | Your bosses in Moscow… | 你在莫斯科的上司们 |
[30:08] | say, “Cannot connect with answering service. | 说 “无法和代接服务站取得联系 |
[30:10] | Report similar issues.” | 报告类似问题” |
[30:13] | Well, that’s gonna be a problem, | 这确实是个问题 |
[30:16] | because the answering service… is shut down. | 因为代接服务站 关闭了 |
[30:23] | I can feel them getting nervous. | 我能感觉到他们开始紧张了 |
[30:26] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[30:30] | Next, they’re not gonna be able to find you, | 接着 他们会找不到你 |
[30:33] | and that’s really gonna make them jumpy. | 这会让他们坐立不安 |
[30:42] | Now, you know… | 你知道 |
[30:45] | It’s not you that I want. | 我想要的不是你 |
[30:47] | It’s the scumbags who killed my friends. | 而是杀死我朋友的那些混蛋 |
[30:56] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[31:01] | You didn’t leave any evidence of them around, | 你这里没有任何关于他们的证据 |
[31:04] | not even in your little compartment over there. | 甚至在你那边的小隔间里也没有 |
[31:10] | You were good at your job. | 你工作做得很好 |
[31:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[33:43] | What do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[33:46] | Found it in the clinic, under your chair. | 我在诊所找到了这个 掉在你的椅子下 |
[33:49] | I — it must have fallen out. | 一定是掉出来了 |
[33:52] | And, uh, I got soup. | 我还带了汤来 |
[33:56] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[34:16] | Are you, uh — you hungry? | 你 你饿吗 |
[34:18] | No. | 不饿 |
[34:19] | Oh, you — uh, you got to eat, | 你得吃点东西 |
[34:22] | keep up your strength. | 保持体力 |
[34:25] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[34:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:30] | Ted. | 我叫泰德 |
[34:33] | – Do I know you? – Uh, yeah. | -我认识你吗 -认识 |
[34:35] | We, uh — we met at the clinic. | 我们 我们在诊所见过 |
[34:42] | Oh, wow. You got enough pills here to choke a horse. | 你这儿的药都够放倒一匹马了 |
[34:46] | Come eat before it gets cold. | 快来趁热吃吧 |
[34:47] | It’s, uh — it’s good. | 味道不错的 |
[34:52] | Memory’s shot. | 记忆力不行了 |
[34:54] | The cancer spread. | 癌细胞在扩散 |
[35:01] | It’s in my brain. | 在我脑子里 |
[35:04] | That’s what killed the bats. | 那些蝙蝠就是因此而死 |
[35:14] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[35:15] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[35:20] | Leave them something instead of heartache. | 别只给他们留下一地心碎 |
[35:25] | I can help you with that. | 我能够帮你 |
[35:27] | With what? | 帮我什么 |
[35:30] | Money. | 钱 |
[35:38] | Why don’t you tell me about RAM? | 能告诉我关于雷达吸收性材料的事吗 |
[35:47] | I don’t know about that. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[35:50] | You worked on SR-71. | 你参与制造了SR-71侦察机 |
[35:55] | They poisoned me… | 他们毒害了我 |
[35:58] | tossed me away. | 抛弃了我 |
[36:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:20] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[36:37] | It didn’t work. | 没用 |
[36:40] | RAM didn’t work? | 雷达吸收性材料没用吗 |
[36:42] | It was too heavy, clunky. | 它又重又沉 |
[36:48] | It’s in my brain. | 就在我的脑子里 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:54] | We made it out of tiles… | 我们以瓦片作为原料… |
[36:57] | Hard stuff. That didn’t work. | 过程艰难 却没有用 |
[36:59] | So we tried these… | 于是我们试了 |
[37:02] | tiny, little balls. | 很小的球 |
[37:05] | Microscopic. | 极其微小 |
[37:10] | Iron-ball paint. | 铁球喷漆 |
[37:15] | That’s what killed them. | 就是这个杀死了它们 |
[37:21] | – Killed who? – The bats. | -杀了谁 -那些蝙蝠 |
[37:25] | Dead bats all over the floor… | 遍地都是蝙蝠的尸体 |
[37:29] | From the fumes. | 它们死于那种烟气 |
[37:32] | From the paint fumes? | 喷漆的烟气 |
[37:34] | Yeah, that’s what did it… | 是的 就是这个 |
[37:37] | The paint. | 喷漆 |
[37:40] | Absorbs the radar… | 吸收雷达 |
[37:42] | hides the planes. | 隐匿飞机 |
[37:44] | It killed the bats. | 就是它害死了那些蝙蝠 |
[37:48] | It killed me, too. | 也害了我 |
[38:00] | In here. | 我在这里 |
[38:09] | It’s paint. | 是喷漆 |
[38:10] | The radar-absorbent material — | 雷达吸收性材料 |
[38:12] | microscopic iron balls suspended in paint. | 微型铁球悬浮在喷漆上 |
[38:15] | The Centre hasn’t heard from Kate. | 中心还没收到凯特的消息 |
[38:18] | She didn’t make a scheduled transmission. | 她没按约定发送消息 |
[38:20] | That’s not unusual, except we haven’t heard from — | 这倒没什么大不了 只是我们也没收到… |
[38:22] | Still nothing from George. | 乔治的消息 |
[38:25] | So, what the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[38:27] | They just sent us her address. | 他们刚把她的住址发过来了 |
[38:29] | I think we need to — | 我们得… |
[38:38] | I understand you have control over me — | 我知道你们有权看管我 |
[38:41] | what I do, where I go, and who I see — | 我做什么 去哪里 见什么人 |
[38:44] | until I’m 18, but… | 直到我年满18岁 |
[38:46] | who I am and what I think and feel and believe… | 但我的内在 想法 感受和信仰 |
[38:51] | is mine. | 是我自己的 |
[38:53] | I’m me. | 我就是我 |
[38:57] | There’s a protest at an air-force base | 这周末在宾夕法尼亚州的 |
[38:59] | in Pennsylvania this weekend, | 空军基地有场抗议 |
[39:02] | and they’re having them all around the country | 全国有携核武器轰炸机的基地 |
[39:04] | at bases that fly bombers with nuclear weapons. | 都会有这样的抗议 |
[39:12] | A group from church is going. | 教堂里的青年组织会去 |
[39:14] | I want to go, too. | 我也想去 |
[39:16] | We’d be leaving tomorrow after school, and it’s chaperoned, | 我们明天放学就出发 会有人陪同的 |
[39:19] | – and — – Okay. | -而且… -可以 |
[39:22] | I think it’s a worthwhile cause and — | 我觉得这事值得花时间去做 |
[39:26] | and sounds like a good idea. | 听起来还不错 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | We need to check on Kate. | 我们得去看看凯特怎么样 |
[39:52] | So, how long have you been an FBI agent? | 你做联调局探员有多久了 |
[39:56] | 14 years. | 14年了 |
[40:03] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢这份工作吗 |
[40:04] | I do. Here you go. | 喜欢 给你 |
[40:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | What do you like most about it? | 你最喜欢哪一点呢 |
[40:13] | I feel like I’m doing something good… | 我觉得我在做正确的事 |
[40:16] | worthwhile. | 值得去做的事 |
[40:20] | All right. What did you want to be as a kid? | 好吧 你小时候的梦想是什么 |
[40:24] | I wanted to be an FBI agent. | 做联调局探员 |
[40:26] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:27] | How come? | 为什么呢 |
[40:29] | I read their comic books. | 我看了他们的漫画书 |
[40:31] | – The FBI has comic books? – Well, about them — | -联调局还有漫画书 -画的就是他们 |
[40:34] | you know, like Aquaman or Spider-man, | 就好像水行侠 蜘蛛侠那样 |
[40:36] | except these were about FBI men chasing the bad guys, | 只不过这些漫画上画的是联调局探员抓坏人 |
[40:40] | like John Dillinger. | 比如约翰·迪林杰 |
[40:43] | He was a notorious bank robber. | 他是个臭名昭著的银行劫匪 |
[40:45] | The FBI nabbed him in a big shootout | 联调局在芝加哥一家电影院外 |
[40:47] | outside a movie theater in Chicago. | 跟他交火 将他逮捕 |
[40:49] | Yeah, stuff like that. | 就差不多这些故事 |
[40:52] | Well, is it fun? | 这工作有意思吗 |
[40:54] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[40:55] | Well, what’s it like to be a hero? | 做英雄是什么感觉 |
[41:00] | I’m not a hero, Henry. | 我不是英雄 亨利 |
[43:24] | Arkady knows I’ve been providing you with information. | 阿卡迪知道我一直在给你提供情报了 |
[43:28] | Oleg told him? | 奥列格跟他说的 |
[43:29] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去了 |
[43:34] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[43:35] | No. No, it won’t be okay, Stan. | 不 有事 斯坦 |
[43:39] | I can never go back. | 我再也不能回去了 |
[43:41] | They will send me to Moscow! | 他们会把我遣返莫斯科 |
[43:43] | – They will put me on a trial! – But you’re safe here, Nina. | -送我去审判的 -但你在这里很安全 妮娜 |
[43:45] | – I can’t go back. – I will not let anything happen to you. | -我不能回去了 -我不会让你出任何事的 |
[43:50] | Where will I go? What will happen to me, Stan? | 我该何去何从 斯坦 |
[43:54] | I will find a way out… | 我会想到出路的 |
[43:57] | for you and for me. | 我们俩的出路 |
[44:00] | Nothing will come between us, Nina, ever. | 什么事都无法分开我们 妮娜 |
[44:03] | Nothing. | 什么事都不行 |
[44:22] | I realized something today. | 我今天意识到一些事 |
[44:24] | What? | 什么 |
[44:26] | Paige is like me. | 佩姬随我 |
[44:29] | She wants to make a difference in the world. | 她想改变这个世界 |
[44:32] | She’s just looking in the wrong place. | 却找错了方向 |
[44:44] | What does it say? | 暗码什么意思 |
[44:48] | “Get Jared out.” | 救出杰瑞德 |