时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The americans”… | |
[00:02] | Directorate “S” undercover agents | S局的卧底 |
[00:04] | supposedly hiding all over the u.S. | 他们可能藏在美国的任何地方 |
[00:06] | Super-secret identities — | 顶级机密的身份 |
[00:07] | no one has any idea who they are. | 谁都不知道他们是谁 |
[00:08] | You came! | 你们来了 |
[00:10] | Just for a second, to, uh, bring over brownies | 只能待一会儿 给你带来点布朗尼蛋糕 |
[00:12] | and welcome you to the neighborhood. | 欢迎你来到这个社区 |
[00:13] | What do you do, Stan? | 你是做什么的 斯坦 |
[00:14] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[00:16] | Swedish Intelligence needs you. | 瑞典情报局需要你 |
[00:18] | And I would like you to talk to this man. | 我想让你跟这个男人谈谈 |
[00:22] | He’s handsome. | 他长得还不错 |
[00:24] | And powerful. | 而且位高权重 |
[00:25] | You’re violating a shitload of Soviet laws, | 你违反了一大堆苏联法律 |
[00:27] | and you’re looking at 10 years in a Siberian labor camp. | 估计要在西伯利亚劳改所里待十年 |
[00:30] | You’re gonna have to start working for me. | 你得为我工作 |
[00:32] | No one else knows that you’re running her. | 别人都不知道你策反了她 |
[00:34] | Not yet. | 暂时而已 |
[00:35] | What can you give me in exchange for Nina’s safety? | 你能给我什么来换妮娜的安全呢 |
[00:39] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:41] | When you deliver the Echo program to me, | 你什么时候把回音程序给我 |
[00:43] | I will let Nina Sergeevna go free. | 我什么时候放妮娜·谢尔盖维纳走 |
[00:47] | 这是他留下的 | |
[00:49] | 告诉妮娜 我很抱歉 | |
[00:54] | Last year, the Centre started a program to develop officers | 去年 中心开启一项特工发展计划 |
[00:57] | they’re calling second-generation illegals. | 他们称之为间谍二代 |
[00:59] | The centre — they want paige to be next. | 中心 他们下一个想发展的是佩姬 |
[01:02] | If our organization ever gets anywhere near our daughter | 如果我们的组织未经我们允许 |
[01:05] | without our permission, | 胆敢接近我们的女儿半步 |
[01:07] | my wife and I are finished. | 我妻子和我就不干了 |
[01:09] | She’s looking for something in her life. | 她在寻找她的人生信仰 |
[01:11] | what if this is it? | 如果这就是呢 |
[01:12] | It would destroy her. | 那会毁了她的 |
[01:14] | To be like us? | 像我们一样吗 |
[01:53] | – No! – Sweetie. | -我不跳 -宝贝 |
[01:55] | This is gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[01:56] | You’re gonna do this. | 你可以的 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna do this. | 你可以的 |
[01:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:00] | It’s gonna be okay. | 别怕 没事 |
[02:07] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[02:16] | You have a daughter? | 你有女儿吗 |
[02:18] | No. | 没有 |
[02:22] | Mine’s 19. | 我女儿十九岁了 |
[02:24] | Sophomore in college. | 大二了 |
[02:25] | Three days ago, she calls me, | 三天前她给我打了个电话 |
[02:27] | says she’s decided to major in political science. | 说她决定了要修政治学专业 |
[02:30] | Wants to be in the CIA like her mother. | 要像她妈一样在中情局工作 |
[02:39] | I went on an operation once. | 我曾经执行过一次行动 |
[02:41] | That’s once in 23 years. | 23年来就这一次 |
[02:45] | And they gave us all the training, but anyway, | 他们训练了我们各种技能 然后呢 |
[02:48] | there was this, uh, case officer in Nairobi. | 有个内罗比的办事人员 |
[02:51] | Real hotshot. Jeff. | 是个行家 叫杰夫 |
[02:53] | Yeah. Didn’t understand anything. | 他那时候什么都不懂 |
[02:55] | His reports made no sense when I got there. | 我刚到那里的时候他连报告都不会写 |
[02:57] | Like, no sense. | 简直一团糟 |
[02:59] | And they were fantastic by the time I got done with them. | 等我离开的时候他们已经能做得很好了 |
[03:02] | Anyway, he’s out one night with an agent, | 有一晚 他和一个特工出去了 |
[03:06] | and they get an emergency signal. | 他们遇到了一个紧急情况 |
[03:08] | All the other C.Os are busy, so they send me. | 其他人都很忙 就派了我去 |
[03:10] | I go. | 我就去了 |
[03:13] | I get more out of the asset in one night | 我从线人嘴里一晚上拿到的情报 |
[03:15] | than he’s gotten in six months | 比他六个月弄到的还多 |
[03:17] | because I knew what I was talking about. | 因为我知道应该说什么 |
[03:21] | So, I write up the report. It gets circulated everywhere. | 然后我写了报告 各方传阅 |
[03:25] | Top grades. | 评价极高 |
[03:29] | The C.O.S. says nothing to me. | 那站长什么都没对我说 |
[03:35] | Not one word. | 一个字都没说 |
[03:41] | A week later… | 一周以后 |
[03:45] | Jeff gets promoted. | 杰夫升职了 |
[04:13] | Screw the CIA. | 去他妈的中情局 |
[04:23] | That’s everyone in N.E. and S.A.D. | 这是近东部门和特别行动局里所有 |
[04:27] | working on Afghanistan. | 参与阿富汗事物的人员名单 |
[04:35] | I gotta take a leak. | 我去个厕所 |
[05:28] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[05:33] | I’m doing something terrible. | 我在做一件很可怕的事 |
[05:37] | I can tell you what’s wrong with you. | 我知道你们有什么毛病 |
[05:39] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[05:41] | You assholes haven’t had a single real experience | 你们这群混球 这一辈子 |
[05:44] | your entire lives. | 一次实际体验都没有 |
[05:46] | You’re living in the realm of non-experience, | 你们生活在无体验领域 |
[05:51] | which is why your lives don’t work. | 所以你们的生活才出问题 |
[05:55] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[06:01] | What is the realm of non-experience? | 什么叫无体验领域 |
[06:04] | Ho– h-how could there be non-experience? | 怎么可能没有体验呢 |
[06:08] | Let’s say you’re balling a woman. | 假设你在和一个女人滚床单 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:11] | You’re banging her good, | 你做的她很舒服 |
[06:13] | and you want her to have an orgasm, right? | 你希望她能有高潮 对吗 |
[06:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:19] | When you’re thinking about her orgasm, | 当你在想着她的高潮时 |
[06:22] | are you experiencing? | 你在体验吗 |
[06:26] | I guess not. | 应该没有 |
[06:28] | That’s non-experience. | 这就是无体验 |
[06:30] | And sex is one of the few things we have — | 性爱和濒死 |
[06:34] | almost getting killed is another — | 是为数不多的可以让我们 |
[06:36] | that can jolt us into feeling fully alive. | 感受到生机活力的两件事 |
[06:41] | If you want to actually experience life, | 如果你们想真正的体验生活 |
[06:45] | then you’ve got to stop being so reasonable all the time, | 那你们就需要不再整日想要讲明事理 |
[06:49] | you’ve got to stop hoping things are just gonna get better, | 不再希望事情会自己变好 |
[06:53] | and you’ve got to accept what you’ve got. | 并接受你们所拥有的 |
[06:57] | So that’s how she chose Emory. | 所以她才选的埃默里 |
[06:59] | And she loves it. | 她好喜欢 |
[07:00] | She sounds terrific. | 听起来她人不错 |
[07:05] | – Listen, uh… – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | -听着 -别 别 别 |
[07:07] | Have another drink. Or dinner. | 再喝一杯 要不一起吃个饭 |
[07:09] | You know, they actually make really good food here, | 知道吗 他们这儿的食物还挺不错的 |
[07:11] | believe it or not. | 你都不能相信 |
[07:13] | Next time. | 下一次吧 |
[07:14] | Oh, can’t you stay? | 你就不能留下吗 |
[07:16] | I’m — I’m actually, uh — with all this… | 我只是 这些事 |
[07:20] | Just lonely tonight. | 今晚很寂寞 |
[07:22] | I mean, come on. We’re having such a good time. | 留下吧 我们不是挺开心的吗 |
[07:30] | Oh, I wish I could, Charlotte. | 我也希望可以留下 夏洛特 |
[07:32] | We’ll see each other again next week. | 我们下周再见 |
[07:34] | We can have dinner then. | 到时候再一起吃晚饭 |
[08:37] | Shoulder-length blond hair, wire-rim glasses. | 及肩金发 金丝眼镜 |
[08:40] | What was she wearing? | 她穿的什么 |
[08:43] | Black slacks, | 黑色长裤 |
[08:44] | blue-gray blouse, a bright red jacket. | 灰蓝色上衣 亮红色外套 |
[08:49] | Did you see her interacting with anyone else? | 你有见到她和其他人有过接触吗 |
[08:52] | Suspect’s wearing a bright red jacket. | 疑犯穿着亮红色外套 |
[09:03] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[09:07] | It’s not a very good plan, though. | 但这不是一个好主意 |
[09:09] | I mean, what am I gonna tell her? | 我要怎么跟她说 |
[09:10] | “It’s the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life”? | “这是我这辈子听过最蠢的话” |
[09:14] | Yeah, that’s — that’s a problem. | 是啊 那的确是个问题 |
[09:17] | According to these idiots, I probably should say that. | 按他们的意思 我真应该那么说 |
[09:20] | Honest. | 说真的 |
[09:21] | “Hey, sweetie, I went to EST, | “亲爱的 我去了自我实现小组” |
[09:23] | “and I think they’re all insane. | “我觉得这帮人都疯了” |
[09:25] | Can we get back together now?” | “我们现在可以和好了吗” |
[09:32] | Grevey’s? | 戈薇酒吧 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:37] | Let’s go get a non-beer. | 我们去喝一杯无酒精啤酒 |
[09:55] | Uh, pardon me. Ma’am? | 等一下 女士 |
[09:58] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[10:01] | Excuse me. Ma’am? | 打扰下 女士 |
[10:03] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:04] | Yes. We’re with the FBI — | 你好 我们是联调局的 |
[11:54] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[13:03] | 他们用这些录像在沙特阿拉伯招人 | |
[13:08] | 我不希望你们认为因为我们身在这里 所以无计可施 | |
[13:13] | 美国人可不这么想 | |
[13:17] | 他们从这里打这场战争 我们也可以 | |
[13:20] | 我们的目标是什么 | |
[13:23] | 美国的秘密行动由中情局协调指挥 | |
[13:28] | 有一支由近东部门和特别行动局的特工 | |
[13:33] | 组成的阿富汗小组 | |
[13:38] | 我能做下资产审核吗 | |
[13:46] | 也许你会有新的发现 | |
[13:50] | 如果我们不想再收到这些录像 | |
[13:53] | 那我们就应该撤出阿富汗 | |
[13:58] | 我会将你的建议 | |
[14:01] | 转达给列昂尼德·伊里奇·勃列日涅夫总书记 | |
[14:16] | 你哥哥在那里 你看那个录像心里一定不好受 | |
[14:22] | 你对塔季扬娜·艾维涅娃了解多少 | |
[14:26] | 不太了解 | |
[14:29] | 在她面前你最好注意你的言论 | |
[14:33] | 这里不是苏联国内 | |
[14:36] | 这里的工作需要我们各抒己见 | |
[14:41] | 我们对她还不了解 | |
[14:48] | 请务必小心 | |
[15:29] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:30] | Oh, hey, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 |
[15:31] | We thought you’d be sleeping. | 我们还以为你睡了 |
[15:32] | – No. – What happened? | -还没 -怎么了 |
[15:35] | Would you believe unloading groceries? | 你能相信是为了收拾买回来的生活用品吗 |
[15:37] | Well, you got to let your man do the heavy lifting. | 这些体力活你得交给你男人去做 |
[15:40] | Hear that, honey? | 听到没 亲爱的 |
[15:41] | Stan thinks you should do all the grocery shopping. | 斯坦认为应该是你去买生活用品 |
[15:47] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿不饿 |
[15:48] | What do you got? | 有什么吃的 |
[15:49] | You know what? I’m — I’m pretty zonked. | 这样吧 我已经累了 |
[15:51] | Maybe we should call it a night. | 不如我们今晚就到此为止吧 |
[15:55] | Oh. I can take a hint. | 我明白你的暗示了 |
[15:59] | That wasn’t really a hint. | 那其实不是暗示 |
[16:02] | Why don’t you come for dinner tomorrow? | 不如你明天来吃晚饭吧 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. – Oh, great. | -对 -好啊 |
[16:05] | – I’ll see you guys then. – Great. | -那我们明天见 -好极了 |
[16:08] | All right. | 那好 |
[16:10] | Feel better. | 早日康复 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | – See you tomorrow. – Night. | -明天见 -晚安 |
[16:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:21] | Close call. | 差点就到手了 |
[16:22] | – How close? – Very. | -差多少 -就差一点 |
[16:32] | I had a list of names in my pocket. | 那份名单都已经装进我口袋了 |
[16:37] | We’ll get in. | 以后会拿到的 |
[17:09] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:14] | Aderholt said she was about 5’3″, 5’4″? | 艾德霍尔特说她身高大概160到163左右 |
[17:16] | Don’t rub it in. | 别再提了 |
[17:18] | Well, they make them tough over there. | 苏方的人都被训练的很好 |
[17:22] | Could be the same illegal we were going after before. | 可能就是我们以前追捕的那个间谍 |
[17:24] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[17:28] | Have a seat, Stan. | 坐吧 斯坦 |
[17:39] | We got intelligence from the CIA this morning. | 今早我们收到中情局的情报 |
[17:42] | They convicted Nina Krilova. | 他们已给妮娜·克里洛娃定罪 |
[17:45] | Espionage and treason. | 间谍和叛国罪 |
[17:52] | So that’s that. | 就这样了 |
[17:54] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:58] | Well, you told me it goes that way. | 你说过事态会这样发展 |
[18:00] | Doesn’t make it easier. | 但还是让人很难接受 |
[18:04] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:11] | It’s okay. Go ahead. | 没事 说吧 |
[18:14] | We were testing for prints on the list of names, | 我们本来在检测名单上的指纹 |
[18:17] | but the CIA took custody of it before we got anywhere. | 但在得出结果之前名单就被中情局收走了 |
[18:19] | They won’t even tell us who the names are. | 他们不肯透露给我们名字 |
[18:21] | The sketch is ready? | 画像完成了吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah, they’re cleaning them up now. | 完成了 已经开始排查了 |
[18:23] | They need you to sign this. | 需要你把这个签了 |
[18:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | I put out a lead to the entire field | 我会派人调查所有地方 |
[18:40] | on dentists, emergency rooms, doctors, | 询问牙科医生 急诊室 医生 |
[18:43] | so if anyone remotely matching this woman’s description | 看有没有符合这份描述的女人 |
[18:45] | goes in for an injury to the face or the jaw, | 去看脸上或是下巴上的伤 |
[18:48] | We’ll get an alert. | 如果有就给我们发消息 |
[18:49] | Good. I’ll meet you in the vault. | 好的 去秘屋里等我 |
[18:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:15] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[19:19] | A friend we have in Jusus | |
[19:23] | All our sins and griefs to bear | |
[19:27] | What a privilege to carry | |
[19:32] | Everything to god in prayer | |
[19:36] | Oh, what peace we often forfeit | |
[19:41] | Oh, what needless pain we bear | |
[20:12] | Only 7,000 more. | 只剩七千份了 |
[20:14] | Keep ’em coming. | 加油 |
[20:16] | Food’s here. | 吃的来了 |
[20:18] | Uh, Paige, can you help Dan set it up? | 佩吉 你能帮丹收拾下桌子吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:02] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[21:06] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你呐 |
[21:09] | Still gorgeous. | 依旧美丽动人 |
[21:12] | And you look about the same. | 你也是老样子 |
[21:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[21:16] | – Look what I have for you. – What? | -看看给你带了什么 -什么 |
[21:17] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[21:20] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[21:21] | It’s Swedish. | 瑞典货 |
[21:27] | I made your favorite. | 我做了你最喜欢的 |
[21:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:33] | Yes. | 好了 |
[21:37] | One more thing we’ve missed. | 另一样令人怀念的东西 |
[21:40] | – How are the kids. – Good | -孩子们还好吧 -不错 |
[21:42] | Henry’s hockey any better? | 亨利的曲棍球技术进步了吗 |
[21:43] | Oh, you know, he’s focusing more on baseball these days. | 最近他迷上了棒球 |
[21:47] | Got any pictures? | 有照片吗 |
[21:48] | Yes. | 有的 |
[21:52] | Here she is. | 这是她 |
[21:56] | Oh, she’s beautiful. | 她是个美人啊 |
[21:59] | Any boyfriends yet? | 找男朋友了吗 |
[22:01] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:06] | So… | 怎么样 |
[22:08] | It’s been harder without you. | 没有你 日子变得不尽如人意 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:10] | Well, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[22:17] | Okay. Let’s eat. | 开吃吧 |
[22:25] | Everyone’s worried about the war. | 现在人人谈战色变 |
[22:27] | Kids are coming home every day in caskets. | 孩子们都躺在棺材里运回来 |
[22:33] | I’m sorry that I lost that list. | 抱歉我把名单都丢了 |
[22:35] | – Maybe I should’ve… – We’ll get the names another way. | -我本应该 -我们再想办法拿名单 |
[22:38] | You, we could never get back. | 而你 是不能失去的 |
[22:40] | Are you briefed on Yousaf Rana? | 你知道尤萨夫·拉纳的事吗 |
[22:43] | Yes, you got him promoted | 你让他升官了 |
[22:44] | to head of covert action at the I.S.I. | 现在是巴基斯坦三军情报局秘密行动部门的老大 |
[22:47] | He’s smart, but he’s a bureaucrat. | 他人不傻 但是很官僚 |
[22:48] | He’s not a field guy. | 他不是实干派的 |
[22:49] | I could have my agent push a little harder, | 我可以让人再加把力 |
[22:51] | see if we get more out of him. | 看能不能再套出些东西来 |
[22:52] | But if not, we could take photographs. | 如果不行 我们可以拍照片 |
[22:54] | I know we don’t want to rush things, | 我知道事情得慢慢来 |
[22:55] | but we don’t have a couple of years | 但我们没有几年的时间 |
[22:57] | to let things unfold in their natural course. | 让事情顺其自然了 |
[23:00] | Reagan wants to turn Afghanistan into our Vietnam, | 里根想要挑拨我们和阿富汗之间的关系 |
[23:03] | and if that happens… | 如果他得逞了… |
[23:16] | About Paige… | 佩姬的事 |
[23:21] | the Centre takes very seriously | 中心很明白 |
[23:24] | what you said to them about staying away from her. | 你对他们说的”离她远点” |
[23:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:29] | But if that’s the plan, they also want to know, | 不过即使这样 他们还是希望 |
[23:33] | this isn’t just, uh, sitting still, is it? | 事情可以有所变通 |
[23:38] | I’m sorry. I know this is very difficult. | 抱歉 我知道这对你们来说很难 |
[23:40] | Do they not understand that she is 14 years old? | 他们难道不知道她还只有14岁吗 |
[23:44] | Of course they do. | 他们当然知道 |
[23:45] | But their position — and they have a point — | 但他们的想法也有道理 |
[23:48] | is that now is the time to start laying the groundwork. | 是时候进行一些基础工作了 |
[23:52] | I don’t think I can just go back to them and say nothing. | 我不能空手跑回去跟他们汇报 |
[23:56] | No, you’re right. I mean, it has been really hard. | 你说得对 这事的确很难 |
[24:00] | And you can tell the Centre | 你可以和中心说 |
[24:01] | that it’s something that’s been on our minds, | 我们一直在考虑这件事 |
[24:04] | and we’re doing what we need to be doing. | 该做的也都做了 |
[24:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:09] | In terms of update, | 最近的情况是 |
[24:10] | she’s involved in a church group, | 她加入了一个教会组织 |
[24:12] | very liberal. | 很开明的一个组织 |
[24:13] | They’re active in the antinuclear movement, | 他们致力于反核运动 |
[24:16] | the South American liberation. | 还有南美解放运动 |
[24:17] | They’re talking about apartheid. | 还会关注种族隔离的问题 |
[24:20] | A few months ago, I started going with her. | 几个月前 我开始陪她一同前往 |
[24:22] | I’d say we were closer than we ever have been. | 我认为我们现在的关系非常紧密 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:26] | Ideologically, she’s open to the right ideas. | 思想上 她能接受正确的观点 |
[24:32] | We’re getting her ready to find out who we really are, | 我们正在为她最终发现我们的身份 |
[24:36] | who she really is, | 她真正的身份做准备 |
[24:37] | and that’s gonna break everything open, | 然后一切都会真相大白 |
[24:39] | change everything. | 一切都会改变 |
[24:41] | But it’s gonna take time. | 但这需要时间 |
[24:45] | I’ll let them know. | 我会告诉中心的 |
[24:49] | So… | 那么 |
[24:50] | why don’t you be a good American wife | 你能不能当个好的美国主妇 |
[24:53] | and do the dishes? | 把盘子收拾了 |
[25:05] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[25:06] | There’s something for you in the drawer under the toaster. | 烤箱下面的抽屉里有给你的东西 |
[25:14] | Philip, why don’t we play? | 菲利普 我们玩会儿吧 |
[25:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:47] | So, it’s all been bullshit, everything you said to me. | 这么说 你跟我说的都是骗人的了 |
[25:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么啊 |
[25:53] | All this time, going to church, | 这么久以来 你陪佩姬去教堂 |
[25:54] | saying you’re getting closer to her. | 说是为了和她拉近距离 |
[25:56] | I am going to church with her. I am getting closer to her. | 我是陪她去了教堂 我是和她亲近了 |
[25:58] | That is not what you just said to him. | 你和他说的可不止这些 |
[26:00] | I told him what he needed to hear, | 我只是说了他需要听的 |
[26:02] | what the Centre needs to hear. | 中心需要听的 |
[26:04] | Yes, and that is exactly what you want. | 是啊 太合你的心意了 |
[26:10] | Elizabeth, we are so close now. We are so close. | 伊丽莎白 我们就快成功了 |
[26:13] | Couple of years, she goes to college, she’s an adult. | 再过几年 她就可以长大成人 进大学了 |
[26:15] | She can have her own life, and we owe her that. | 她可以拥有自己的人生 这是我们欠她的 |
[26:18] | – Don’t you get it? – I get it. | -你难道不明白吗 -我明白 |
[26:20] | I get everything. | 我都明白 |
[26:23] | You’re assessing her. | 你在评估她 |
[26:25] | You’re developing her. | 你在发展她 |
[26:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:29] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[26:46] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[26:47] | Reload. | 重新装弹 |
[26:48] | No matter how much practice, | 不管我怎么练 |
[26:51] | I can’t seem to make any progress. | 就是没一点儿进步 |
[26:55] | Let me check the sights. | 让我看看瞄准器 |
[27:05] | I don’t know, Martha. | 不好说 玛莎 |
[27:08] | Since when do you wear glasses? | 你什么时候开始戴眼镜了 |
[27:10] | Oh, uh, just for distance. | 因为离得远嘛 |
[27:13] | Take them off. | 摘掉 |
[27:16] | You want to line up these two sights with each other. | 你得把这两个瞄准器对齐 |
[27:18] | That’s where you’re looking. | 要看着那里 |
[27:20] | Okay, remember, the target is just fuzzy in the background. | 记住 目标不重要 |
[27:23] | It’s all about the sights. Okay? | 重要的是瞄准 |
[27:47] | 他们不能这么做 | |
[27:49] | 她犯了叛国罪 奥列格·伊戈列维奇 | |
[27:51] | 她冒着生命危险来弥补了 | |
[27:53] | 这不公平 | |
[27:54] | 他们从未说过就这么算了 | |
[27:57] | 而且还有其他情况 | |
[28:01] | 我们在安全屋里放了窃听器 | |
[28:05] | 奥列格 她和比曼特工有两次会面并未上报 | |
[28:11] | 她不擅长写报告 | |
[28:24] | 她要是对报告不上心 | |
[28:27] | 就是对她生命不上心 | |
[28:38] | 也有可能 | |
[28:40] | 她爱他 | |
[28:44] | 有这个可能 | |
[28:59] | 你还要帮她吗 | |
[29:08] | 是 | |
[29:15] | 你和你父亲谈过了吗 | |
[29:21] | 我求过他 | |
[29:27] | 他觉得政治联系 | |
[29:30] | 不应用于谋取私利 | |
[29:38] | He’s very comfortable with himself. | 他很放松 |
[29:40] | I feel it whenever I’m with him. | 我每次跟他在一起的时候都能感受到 |
[29:43] | He knows what he wants. | 他知道自己想要什么 |
[29:45] | He knows what the problems are in his country. | 他知道他的国家存在的问题 |
[29:47] | None of it is easy for him, but he’s just…determined. | 这对他来说都不容易 但他很有决心 |
[29:57] | He’s got this kind of quiet strength. | 他有一种安静的力量 |
[30:02] | I’m glad you like him, | 我很高兴你喜欢他 |
[30:04] | But you do have to be careful. | 但你还是得多加小心 |
[30:07] | You’re jealous. | 你是在嫉妒 |
[30:11] | U-uh, yeah. A little. | 是 有一点 |
[30:14] | Okay, yeah, maybe a-a lot, but it’s still true. | 好吧 非常嫉妒 但我说的没错 |
[30:16] | You have to be objective to do the job. | 干活的时候得保持客观 |
[30:21] | The I.S.I. won’t let the CIA officers in Peshawar | 巴基斯坦三军情报局不允许在白沙瓦的 |
[30:21] | 白沙瓦 巴基斯坦北部城市 | |
[30:24] | anywhere near the Mujahideen command, | 中情局特工接近圣战者指挥部 |
[30:27] | even though it’s their money and their weapons. | 即便用的是他们的资金和武器 |
[30:29] | They all have to be passed through the I.S.I. | 全部得由三军情报局经手 |
[30:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:32] | The I.S.I. guys don’t trust them. | 因为三军情报局不信任他们 |
[30:34] | They don’t like them. | 也不喜欢他们 |
[30:36] | So basically, they’ve got them by the balls. | 基本上可以说三军情报局控制了局势 |
[30:39] | That’s what Yousaf says, anyway. | 尤萨夫是这么说的 |
[30:42] | And then the I.S.I. is all messed up. | 然后三军情报局内部一团糟 |
[30:44] | You’ve got your religious guys | 有宗教群体 |
[30:45] | and your nonreligious guys like Yousaf, | 和尤萨夫那种非宗教群体 |
[30:47] | but his bodyguards pray like 10 times a day. | 但他的保镖们恨不得每天礼拜十次 |
[30:50] | This is great, Annelise. | 干得不错 安丽斯 |
[30:53] | When does he come back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[30:56] | The next time he has a big meeting with the CIA | 他下次和中情局有重要会议 |
[30:58] | or the next time I tell him my husband’s going out of town. | 或者我告诉他我丈夫出差的时候 |
[31:02] | Tell him your husband is going out of town, | 跟他说你丈夫要出差 |
[31:04] | because we need you to find out as much as you can | 我们需要你尽可能多地找到 |
[31:06] | about the people he’s working with in the CIA’s Afghan group. | 中情局阿富汗小组里的人的情报 |
[31:10] | I’ll make the call. | 我会跟他说的 |
[31:12] | Great. | 好 |
[31:15] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[31:17] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[31:21] | I can’t keep up with you, Annelise. | 你的思维太跳跃我很难跟上 安丽斯 |
[31:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:25] | It’s hard. | 是很难 |
[31:28] | It’s very hard. | 非常难[硬] |
[33:04] | Are — are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:14] | I shouldn’t have done this. | 我不应该这样的 |
[33:18] | It’s…okay. | 没事的 |
[33:27] | I think I might be in love with him. | 我想我可能爱上他了 |
[33:33] | He deserves better. | 他应该得到更好的 |
[33:36] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[33:53] | – Don’t. – What? | -不要 -怎么了 |
[33:55] | They’re for the church potluck. | 这是为教会的百乐餐准备的 |
[33:56] | So cut them first and leave a few. | 那就先切开 剩下些就行了 |
[34:00] | Come on, mom. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 妈妈 我们要迟到了 |
[34:10] | Thank you so much for bringing this stuff by. | 非常感谢你把这东西带来 |
[34:12] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[34:16] | Are you gonna pick up Matthew next Thursday night? | 下周四晚上你会来接马修吗 |
[34:18] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:20] | Yeah, I’m sorry about last weekend. | 上周末的事我很抱歉 |
[34:23] | We both know your work’s important. | 我们都理解你的工作很重要 |
[34:25] | Yeah. It wasn’t really work. | 其实也不是因为工作 |
[34:29] | I, uh… | 我… |
[34:33] | I actually took the first weekend of EST. | 实际上我在自我实现小组过的周末 |
[34:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:40] | I don’t know. I guess… | 我也不知道 我觉得 |
[34:43] | You got a lot out of it. | 你从中得到很多 |
[34:44] | I thought I should see what it was all about. | 我想我应该看看那都有些什么 |
[34:46] | That’s, um, interesting. | 那 还挺有趣的 |
[34:50] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:55] | It was pretty good stuff. | 内容很不错 |
[34:57] | You know, if you’d really been listening the first weekend, | 如果你真的听了第一周的内容 |
[35:00] | what you might have gotten was that it was about honesty. | 就会知道那是关于诚实的 |
[35:03] | I just told you I went. | 我跟你说了我去过了 |
[35:04] | No, it’s okay. You know, some people, they just don’t get it. | 没关系 有些人就是不会明白 |
[35:06] | What? Sandra. | 明白什么 桑德拉 |
[35:08] | Stan, this was the big problem in our marriage, you know. | 斯坦 这是我们婚姻里的大问题 |
[35:10] | You were always yesing me | 你总是附和我 |
[35:11] | to avoid conflict and — and disagreement, | 来避免争吵和意见相左 |
[35:14] | and then you weren’t being yourself. | 那么你就不是你了 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | You want the truth? | 你想听实话吗 |
[35:22] | I thought it was stupid. | 我觉得那很蠢 |
[35:26] | Total bullshit. | 全是在瞎扯 |
[35:28] | I’m glad we got that cleared up. | 很高兴我们终于说清楚了 |
[35:51] | Yes. Come with me. | 太棒了 快跟我一起 |
[35:52] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[36:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:12] | Yes? | 怎么样 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[36:24] | 光盘租赁 | |
[37:25] | Anything last night? | 昨晚有什么事吗 |
[37:28] | Not really. | 没什么 |
[38:06] | That tape that Gabriel brought. | 加布里尔带来的那盘带子 |
[38:12] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[38:20] | she’s dying. | 她快要死了 |
[38:46] | She put a note through the window | 一周前在莫斯科她将一个纸条 |
[38:47] | of an embassy officer’s car a week ago in Moscow. | 从车窗塞进了一位使馆官员的车 |
[38:52] | She’s a mid-ranking official at the U.S.-Canada Institute. | 她是美国-加拿大研究所的中层官员 |
[38:57] | What’s the U.S.-Canada Institute? | 什么美国-加拿大研究所 |
[39:00] | – Tell you later. – …eight hours ago. | -等会儿告诉你 -…八小时前 |
[39:01] | She will be on the ground in Washington tonight | 今晚她会在两个半小时后 |
[39:04] | in 2 1/2 hours. | 到达华盛顿 |
[39:06] | We have never had someone from one of these institutes before. | 我们没有从这些研究所里接收过人员 |
[39:09] | This is exactly the kind of P.R. victory | 这正是总统想要的 |
[39:11] | the President’s looking for. | 公关胜利 |
[39:12] | Our team will be responsible for her security | 从她踏上美国领土开始 |
[39:15] | from the second she steps onto U.S. soil. | 我们将负责她的安全 |
[39:17] | KGB isn’t gonna be happy, gentlemen. | 克格勃会不高兴的 先生们 |
[39:20] | They’ll want to send a message. | 他们会想证明 |
[39:21] | Just because she’s here doesn’t mean she’s safe. | 在这里并不能保证她的人身安全 |
[40:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:59] | I almost lost you for good on Court House Road. | 我在法院路那里差点就甩掉你了 |
[41:01] | You’re all alone. That’s okay. | 你没被我追上 没关系 |
[41:02] | The only time I had you was just there on creek crossing. | 我只在溪流十字路口那里追上了你一次 |
[41:05] | – That was too close. – I know. I know. | -太近了 -我知道 |
[41:08] | Got pushed up by that pickup. I couldn’t get back. | 被那辆皮卡逼得没办法回头了 |
[41:10] | – You don’t want to get boxed in on a two-lane. – Okay. | -千万不要被困在双车道上 -好的 |
[41:14] | You’re doing great. | 做的很好 |
[41:16] | Let’s go again. | 我们再来一次 |
[41:20] | Like the big taste of chocolate | 就像这小巧的好时之吻中 |
[41:21] | in this little Hershey’s Kiss. | 所蕴藏的巧克力美味 |
[41:23] | I’m done! | 我看完了 |
[41:24] | Round here, folks believe the bigger, the better. | 很多人认为越大就是越好 |
[41:27] | That ain’t always so. | 但通常都不是这样 |
[41:28] | Like the big taste of chocolate | 就像这小巧的好时之吻中 |
[41:30] | in this little Hershey’s Kiss. | 所蕴藏的巧克力美味 |
[41:32] | Hershey’s kisses. You can take a bigger — | 赫尔希的吻 你可以有更大 |
[41:34] | …news, New York. | 来自纽约的新闻 |
[41:35] | When Radio Moscow announced earlier today | 今天早些时候 莫斯科电台宣布了 |
[41:38] | that Soviet President Brezhnev is dead, | 苏联总书记勃列日涅夫的死讯 |
[41:40] | The reaction in much of the world was — | 世界各地的反应大多数是 |
[41:42] | I’m seeing if I can fit under the sofa. | 我来试试能不能钻到沙发底下 |
[42:09] | Oh, Annelise, I’ve missed you so much. | 安丽斯 我好想你 |
[42:12] | Me, too, baby. | 我也好想你 宝贝 |
[42:16] | Let’s do something. | 我们做点什么吧 |
[42:18] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[42:19] | I’m gonna get you an apartment. In Zurich. | 我要在苏黎世给你买一套公寓 |
[42:23] | Leave your husband. Come there. | 跟你丈夫离婚 过去吧 |
[42:25] | I’ll take care of you. | 我来照顾你 |
[42:29] | Yousaf. | 尤萨夫 |
[42:30] | I can get to Zurich every two weeks. | 我每两个星期可以去苏黎世一次 |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[42:48] | Yousaf, do you love me? | 尤萨夫 你爱我吗 |
[42:50] | My sweet Annelise, | 我亲爱的安丽斯 |
[42:51] | Don’t you understand what I’m saying? | 你难道不明白我在说什么吗 |
[42:55] | I need to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[42:58] | Anything. | 说吧 |
[43:09] | Yousaf, I love you, but you have to know. | 尤萨夫 我爱你 但是你得知道 |
[43:15] | I’ve been doing some very important work. | 我正在做一件很重要的事 |
[43:20] | Who’s listening, Annelise? | 谁在偷听 安丽斯 |
[43:22] | No, no, no, it’s not what you think. | 不是的 不是你想的那样 |
[43:29] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[43:31] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[43:33] | I swear. I’m important. | 我发誓 我很重要 |
[43:35] | It’s not… | 这不是 |
[43:37] | Baby, I’m on your side. | 宝贝 我是在你这边的 |
[43:42] | Baby — Baby, I love you. | 宝贝 我爱你 |
[43:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:45] | No. | 不 |
[44:39] | Annelise? | 安丽斯 |
[44:42] | Annelise? | 安丽斯 |
[44:44] | Annelise? | 安丽斯 |
[45:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[45:07] | What are you gonna do? Call your security people? | 你要做什么 打给你的保镖吗 |
[45:09] | They’re not gonna be happy with this. | 他们看到这些可不会开心的 |
[45:11] | You think you can just disappear in the streets of America? | 你认为你可以在美国就这么消失吗 |
[45:15] | Do you — do you have the skills for that? | 你有这个能力吗 |
[45:17] | This is a terrible thing. | 这件事很可怕 |
[45:20] | A terrible thing. | 很可怕 |
[45:22] | And we can’t undo it. I-I-I can’t undo this. | 已经覆水难收了 |
[45:26] | But I can help. | 但是我可以帮你 |
[45:31] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[45:45] | I can make this go away. | 我可以让这一切消失 |