时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:03] | Last year, the Centre started a program to develop officers | 去年 中心开启一项特工发展计划 |
[00:06] | they’re calling second-generation illegals. | 他们称之为间谍二代 |
[00:08] | The centre — they want Paige to be next. | 中心 他们下一个想发展的是佩姬 |
[00:10] | It would destroy her. | 那会毁了她的 |
[00:12] | To be like us? | 像我们一样吗 |
[00:14] | That’s everyone working on Afghanistan. | 这是所有参与阿富汗事物的人员名单 |
[00:18] | Excuse me. Ma’am? We’re with the FBI — | 打扰下 女士 我们是联调局的 |
[00:22] | I had a list of names in my pocket. | 那份名单都已经装进我口袋了 |
[00:25] | We’ll get in. | 以后会拿到的 |
[00:26] | Swedish Intelligence needs you. | 瑞典情报局需要你 |
[00:31] | This is a terrible thing. | 这件事很可怕 |
[00:33] | But I can help. | 但是我可以帮你 |
[00:34] | I can make this go away. | 我可以让这一切消失 |
[00:36] | We got intelligence from the CIA this morning. | 今早我们收到了中情局的情报 |
[00:38] | They convicted Nina Krilova. | 他们已给妮娜·克里洛娃定罪 |
[00:40] | Espionage and treason. | 间谍和叛国罪 |
[00:42] | 她冒着生命危险来弥补了 | |
[00:45] | 这不公平 | |
[00:58] | 莫斯科 列夫托夫监狱 | |
[02:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:16] | 请勿打扰 | |
[02:20] | I have to make a phone call to help get things taken care of. | 我得打电话让人来帮忙处理 |
[02:25] | Yousaf, as long as you let me do what I do, | 尤萨夫 只要你别添乱 |
[02:28] | it’s gonna be okay. | 就不会有事 |
[02:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:31] | I’ll be back in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟就回来 |
[02:46] | Up late. | 还没睡呢 |
[02:48] | Algebra. | 我在写代数 |
[02:50] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[02:52] | Had to go back to the office. | 他必须回一趟办公室 |
[02:55] | Uh, can you drop us off in Clarendon tomorrow night? | 明晚你能送我们到克拉兰顿吗 |
[02:58] | We want to hand out the first 1,500 fliers. | 我们想把第一批一千五百份传单发了 |
[03:00] | Um…yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:08] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:18] | Hey, honey. Is, uh, is mom there? | 宝贝 你妈妈在吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Hold on a sec. | 在 稍等 |
[03:21] | It’s dad. | 是爸爸 |
[03:30] | More…work here than I anticipated. | 活儿比我预计得要多 |
[03:33] | I have a lot of files to move. | 有很多文件要搬 |
[03:35] | I’m… I’m really sorry. I could use some help. | 很抱歉 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:38] | No problem. I’ll be right there. | 没问题 我这就来 |
[03:43] | Henry’s asleep, right? | 亨利已经睡了 是吧 |
[03:44] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:47] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:49] | Have you ever called dad at the office at night | 你有没有晚上给爸爸办公室打电话 |
[03:51] | and he didn’t answer? | 他却没接的时候 |
[03:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:55] | I don’t know, my friend Nancy was just telling me | 我也说不清 我的朋友南希告诉我 |
[03:58] | how her dad kept saying he was working late nights, | 他爸爸总说要工作到很晚 |
[04:01] | but then one night, her mom went down to the office, | 可有一天晚上 他妈妈去办公室找他 |
[04:03] | and he wasn’t there. | 他却不在 |
[04:05] | Where was he? | 他去了哪 |
[04:07] | With his secretary. | 和他秘书在一起 |
[04:08] | Just… not at the office. | 只是 不在办公室 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I guess I don’t think about that too much. | 我没怎么想过这些事 |
[04:16] | I mean, you’ve seen Barb. | 你也见过巴布 |
[04:21] | Paige, don’t worry. | 佩姬 别担心 |
[04:24] | Your father is not having an affair. | 你爸爸没有婚外情 |
[04:26] | He’s gone a lot at night. | 他晚上老不在家 |
[04:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么能保证呢 |
[04:33] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[04:40] | You guys look out for each other, you and dad. | 你和爸爸互相照顾 |
[04:43] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[04:45] | More than us. | 比照顾我们还多 |
[04:49] | Paige, that… no, that’s… | 佩姬 不是的 |
[04:50] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[04:51] | I’m… I’m glad that you guys are… | 我 我很高兴你们 |
[04:55] | It’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[05:04] | I’ll be home soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[05:34] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[05:41] | You don’t want to attract attention by being silent. | 你过于沉默会引起别人的注意 |
[05:45] | If people are talking about | 如果人们谈起 |
[05:46] | the wife of a pentagon official gone missing, | 国防部官员的妻子失踪了 |
[05:49] | don’t pretend you haven’t heard about it. | 别假装你没听说过 |
[05:52] | But by Monday, this should be quiet. | 但到周一时 一切就会平息 |
[06:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:06] | My people are dying in Afghanistan. | 我的同胞正在阿富汗战死沙场 |
[06:14] | 杜勒斯机场 | |
[06:39] | Nice and easy. | 轻点放 |
[07:27] | Welcome to the United States of America, ma’am. | 欢迎来到美利坚合众国 女士 |
[08:32] | Here you go. | 抓住 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[08:44] | Hold it down there. | 把那边压住 |
[09:42] | 会说法语吗 | |
[09:47] | English? | 英语 |
[09:53] | I’m Evi. | 我叫艾维 |
[09:56] | From Belgium. | 来自比利时 |
[11:11] | I really shouldn’t hang around here any longer. | 我真的不能再待在这里了 |
[11:15] | You think you can be there tomorrow by 3:00? | 你明天三点能到那里吗 |
[11:18] | There’s an indoor pool at the back of the building. | 在楼后面有个室内游泳池 |
[11:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:35] | It was supposed to be a room with no adjoining rooms. | 那间房不应该挨着任何房间的 |
[11:37] | I made the reservation myself. | 是我亲自预定的 |
[11:41] | Well, please call me when it’s ready. | 房间准备好了请给我打电话 |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry — it’s gonna be another hour or two | 很抱歉 还要再等一两个小时 |
[11:50] | before the hotel’s ready. | 酒店的房间才能准备好 |
[11:52] | They’re trying to rush it. | 他们正在尽快准备 |
[11:53] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:02] | What is this… | 你任职的 |
[12:06] | institute you work at? | 是什么机构 |
[12:11] | This is so good. | 这个真好吃 |
[12:14] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[12:18] | It’s the institute in Moscow, | 那个机构在莫斯科 |
[12:21] | responsible for reporting to Soviet leadership | 负责向苏联领导人汇报 |
[12:25] | on all aspects regarding geopolitical significance | 美加与地缘政治有关的 |
[12:30] | regarding United States and Canada. | 一切重要活动 |
[12:37] | Can I get you anything else? | 你还需要点别的吗 |
[12:40] | No. Not now. | 不 现在不用 |
[12:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:58] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[13:02] | It’s so strange to be finally here… | 这种感觉好奇怪 终于来到了这里 |
[13:08] | that it’s all over. | 终于结束了 |
[13:13] | It’s not…really over. | 还没全部结束 |
[13:18] | No. | 没错 |
[13:25] | -拜托了 -我很忙 | |
[13:30] | 你从来都不出席追悼会 | |
[13:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:35] | 别烦我 娜迪娅什塔 | |
[13:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:38] | 他不仅仅是我父亲 还是你的丈夫 应该 | |
[13:43] | 追悼会不是为他开的 | |
[13:48] | 他逃跑了 结果被枪杀 他是个逃兵 追悼会不是为了纪念他 | |
[13:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:04] | I was just thinking about this blue dress | 我只是想到了我妈妈的 |
[14:08] | that my mother used to have. | 那条蓝裙子 |
[14:27] | Excuse me. Why did you defect? | 请问你为什么叛逃 |
[14:31] | My — my conscience would not let me continue to do my job, | 我的良知不允许我再继续我的工作 |
[14:36] | which included to support Soviet government | 也包括不允许我在苏联军队 |
[14:40] | while its army was creating so much suffering | 令无辜的阿富汗民饱受战争摧残时 |
[14:44] | for the innocent people of Afghanistan. | 继续支持这样的政府 |
[14:47] | Children and women are dying every day | 每天都有妇女儿童丧命 |
[14:50] | because soviet leadership believes | 只因为苏联领导者相信 |
[14:53] | that they can decide for the future of another country. | 他们可以决定他国命运 |
[15:00] | Do you think Brezhnev’s death | 你觉得勃列日涅夫的死 |
[15:02] | could have an impact on the Soviet war in Afghanistan? | 会对苏联和阿富汗的战争造成影响吗 |
[15:10] | I cannot tell the future. | 我没法预知未来 |
[15:12] | However, the entire Politburo is behind this terrible war. | 但这场残酷的战争全是政治局一手策划的 |
[16:02] | I saw it on the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[16:05] | A “Missing person,” they call it here. | 他们说是”失踪人口” |
[16:09] | She was… really something. | 她很了不起 |
[16:13] | I mean, she could be a little… | 我是说她有时会有点 |
[16:17] | out of her head almost, | 糊里糊涂的 |
[16:19] | but she w-was really something. | 但她真的很了不起 |
[16:24] | I thought she was such a silly little creature | 我刚遇见她时只觉得 |
[16:25] | when I met her. | 她傻傻的 |
[16:27] | But she had a degree in art history. | 但她有艺术史学位 |
[16:30] | She spoke French. | 会说法语 |
[16:32] | I could talk to her. | 我能和她交心 |
[16:37] | I don’t know what happened. I just — | 我不知道发生了什么 我只是 |
[16:42] | It was unfair, the position you were put in. | 当时的处境对你很不公平 |
[16:47] | This job… | 这个工作 |
[16:51] | How long are you here? | 你在这多久了 |
[16:54] | I’m not sure yet. | 我也不知道 |
[16:56] | Do you have meetings? | 你待会有会要开吗 |
[16:59] | I need names — | 我要名字 |
[17:01] | people working in the CIA’s Afghan group. | 在中情局阿富汗小组工作的人的名字 |
[17:07] | I know some of them, – but just their first names. | 我知道几个 但只知其名不知其姓 |
[17:09] | Do you think you could arrange a meeting? | 能安排见面吗 |
[17:12] | Yes, but I’ve only met them before at CIA headquarters. | 可以 但是我之前只在中情局总部见过他们 |
[17:16] | Tell them you need to meet them in private | 跟他们说你需要私下会面 |
[17:20] | and that you have something you have to tell them. | 你有事要告诉他们 |
[17:24] | Do you need ideas? | 需要我帮你想主意吗 |
[17:30] | I have something. | 我有主意 |
[17:51] | You didn’t expect this, did you, | 你也没想到吧 |
[17:54] | that you’ll have to pay the price, too? | 你有天也会付出代价 |
[17:58] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[18:03] | It ruins your life, too, Oleg. | 这也会毁了你的生活的 奥列格 |
[18:05] | I have immunity. | 我已经习惯了 |
[18:08] | They’ll get you for it. | 他们会找到你的 |
[18:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:10] | Did they get you? | 他们找到你了吗 |
[18:14] | After you killed Vlad Kosygin? | 在你杀了弗拉基·柯西金之后 |
[18:18] | She told me what you did. | 她告诉了我你做过什么 |
[18:21] | And you had her sent to a labor camp. | 而你却把她送进劳改所了 |
[18:27] | I don’t know if you’ll believe me, | 我不知道你会不会相信我 |
[18:30] | but I did love her. | 但我真的爱她 |
[18:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:34] | If there’s anything I can do for her… | 若我能为她做些什么 |
[18:36] | You’ll what? | 你会怎样 |
[18:39] | Stan Beeman from the American FBI | 美国联调局的斯坦·比曼 |
[18:41] | is going to rescue | 会去苏联监狱 |
[18:42] | a Soviet traitor from a Soviet prison? | 解救一名苏维埃的叛徒吗 |
[18:47] | I don’t know how your goddamn system works. | 我不知道你们见鬼的系统是如何运作的 |
[18:51] | Maybe there’s something… | 或许有什么办法 |
[18:52] | Oh, you don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[19:01] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[19:07] | Screw you, Oleg. | 操你丫的 奥列格 |
[19:10] | You want to shoot me… | 你想开枪的话 |
[19:11] | shoot me in the back. | 冲我背开 |
[20:01] | Who knows how much security they’ll bring? | 谁知道他们会带多少安保 |
[20:04] | If any. | 如果会有的话 |
[20:05] | I mean, maybe this doesn’t ring any bells for them. | 我是说 他们可能根本没有重视 |
[20:09] | Or they’re covering everybody in the Afghan group | 或是在隐瞒阿富汗小组成员的身份 |
[20:12] | because they almost lost a list of them. | 因为他们差点把名单弄丢失了 |
[20:16] | I’d feel a lot better with a little bit of a team. | 要是能跟人搭手 我会感觉好得多 |
[20:18] | Hans isn’t ready yet. | 汉斯还没有准备好 |
[20:20] | How long? | 还要等多久 |
[20:22] | Couple months, maybe. | 再等两个月吧 |
[20:23] | Well, maybe you could push things along a little faster. | 或许你能再催一催 |
[20:32] | You know, we wouldn’t be in this situation | 如果一开始就让我来处理尤萨夫 |
[20:34] | if I’d been handling Yousaf from the start. | 我们就不至于落到现在的地步 |
[20:36] | Please don’t blame what he did to Annelise on me | 不要因为你认为你知道事情会发展到这一步 |
[20:39] | because you know things like this happen. | 就把他对安丽斯干的事怪到我头上 |
[20:40] | That’s not what I was saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[20:40] | It is unpredictable, and that is exactly why | 世事难料 这也是为什么 |
[20:42] | I do not want Paige ever entering into this. | 我不希望佩吉掺合进来 |
[20:45] | – Philip. – I don’t want her putting people into a suitcase, | -菲利普 – 我不想她要把人塞进行李箱 |
[20:47] | and I don’t want her ending up in a suitcase. | 也不希望她被人塞进行李箱 |
[20:49] | Don’t you dare. I would never put her in this position. | 你怎么敢这么说 我不会让她有事的 |
[20:51] | What do you think will happen? | 你觉得会变成什么样 |
[20:52] | What do you think will happen? | 你觉得会变成什么样 |
[20:54] | You think she’ll work some cushy job for the CIA, | 觉得她会在中情局里谋份轻松活 |
[20:56] | the NSA for 20 years, nothing else? | 在国安局干个20年 相安无事 |
[20:58] | Why not? That’s what they need. | 为什么不可能 他们要的就是这个 |
[21:00] | Until something changes. | 直到中途生变 |
[21:03] | It always chan… it always changes. | 情况一直在 一直在变 |
[21:05] | What do you want, Philip | 你想要怎么办 菲利普 |
[21:06] | A guarantee that life’s gonna be easy? | 终生无忧的保证书吗 |
[21:08] | For my daughter? | 给我的女儿吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[21:29] | Hi. This is Arthur. | 我是亚瑟 |
[21:30] | If you have a message for me, Sandra, or Matthew, | 如果要留言给我 桑德拉或者马修 |
[21:32] | please leave your name, number, | 请在听到提示后 |
[21:34] | and time of your call after the beep. | 留下您的姓名 电话 和来电时间 |
[21:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:39] | Uh…it’s Stan…Beeman. | 是我 斯坦…比曼 |
[21:44] | I’m calling for Matthew Beeman. | 我想找马修·比曼 |
[21:47] | It’s Dad. | 我是他爸爸 |
[21:50] | I’m calling to, uh… | 我打电话是想 |
[21:53] | say hi and good night. | 问声好 说晚安 |
[21:56] | So… | 所以 |
[22:02] | You can call me back if you get a chance | 有机会的话 或者如果你今晚听到留言了 |
[22:04] | or…if you get in…tonight. | 请给我回个电话 |
[22:09] | It’s, uh, 9:27. | 现在是9点27分 |
[22:14] | Hi, Sandra, also. | 你好 桑德拉 |
[22:19] | And Arthur, I guess. | 还有亚瑟 大概吧 |
[22:22] | Okay. Bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[23:09] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[23:10] | I need to see Sandra. | 我想见见桑德拉 |
[23:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:17] | I thought he was gonna pull the trigger. I really did. | 我以为他就要开枪了 真的 |
[23:21] | And when he didn’t… | 但他没有 |
[23:26] | I-I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[23:29] | But I’m not the one you should be coming to. | 但你不应该来找我 |
[23:32] | No. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[23:33] | I-I’m not asking you for anything, Sandra. | 我不是要求你什么 桑德拉 |
[23:35] | I’m not fishing. | 我也没想撩拨什么 |
[23:38] | Then what? | 那你想干什么 |
[23:42] | You know, at EST, they said that almost getting killed | 自我实现小组里说 濒临死亡 |
[23:44] | is one of those things that makes you feel really alive. | 会让人真正感觉到生的力量 |
[23:53] | I don’t know about that. | 但我不明白 |
[23:56] | I know that I shouldn’t be coming to you about this — | 我知道我不该来找你说这些 |
[23:59] | or about… anything, I guess. | 我根本就不该来 |
[24:06] | The truth is… | 但事实是 |
[24:10] | you are the only person I want to tell. | 你才是我唯一想要倾诉的人 |
[24:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:38] | I’m not coming back because you almost got shot. | 我不会因为你差点被杀而回心转意 |
[24:43] | I know. | 我明白 |
[24:45] | But I’m gla– I’m glad you’re here | 但你来了我很高兴 |
[24:47] | and — and that you’re… | 也很高兴你 |
[24:51] | home and safe. | 安然无恙 |
[24:53] | I am. | 我真的很高兴 |
[24:59] | That’s all. I’m… | 但仅此而已 我 |
[25:03] | That’s all there is. | 仅此而已 |
[25:34] | I was, um, I was thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[25:37] | You — you could see her — your mother. | 你可以去见见她 你母亲 |
[25:44] | It is one of the things we’re good at — | 这是我们最擅长的事之一 |
[25:46] | getting people across borders. | 把人弄到国外去 |
[25:52] | And they owe you that. | 这是他们欠你的 |
[25:56] | We can’t go back. | 我们不能回去 |
[26:16] | Sir. You wanted to see me? | 长官 你要见我吗 |
[26:18] | Before you say anything, it was dark. | 别急着讽刺我 当时天很黑 |
[26:21] | We both saw her for about half a second | 我们还来不及反应 |
[26:23] | before she bashed our faces in. | 就被她一拳打在脸上 |
[26:28] | Yeah, hard to make an exact match | 很难在之前的画像里 |
[26:30] | with any of our previous ones. | 找到一模一样的 |
[26:33] | They are good with the disguises. | 他们很擅长伪装 |
[26:37] | You’re lucky to be alive, sir. | 你们能活下来已经很幸运了 先生 |
[26:40] | Anything on the document Aderholt got in the fight? | 艾德霍尔特在打斗中拿到的那份文件能查到什么吗 |
[26:43] | CIA says they’re people who work on Afghanistan. | 中情局说那些都是阿富汗小组的人 |
[26:45] | That’s all they’ll tell us. | 他们只肯透露这么多了 |
[26:47] | Well, that’s helpful. | 也算是有用了 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:51] | Oh, Beeman? | 比曼 |
[26:54] | Don’t let — | 一定要 |
[26:56] | …what’s-her-name get killed. | 保住那个女人的命 |
[27:11] | She said you went to see her. | 她说你去见了她 |
[27:13] | She’s very beautiful, your mother. | 你母亲 非常漂亮 |
[27:17] | She aged well? | 年纪大了也还好吗 |
[27:18] | Yes. She did. | 是的 |
[27:24] | She was always very serious. | 她总是很严肃 |
[27:26] | Well, that generation. | 那代人都是那样 |
[27:29] | My generation. | 我这代也是 |
[27:31] | Everybody lost everything in the war. | 所有人都在战争中失去了一切 |
[27:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:35] | Maybe she’s a little happier now because her daughter is alive | 也许她知道了自己女儿还活着会高兴点 |
[27:39] | and she’s grateful she’s making a difference in the world. | 她也很欣慰她女儿为这个世界做出了贡献 |
[27:47] | You know, you and Philip seem different | 你和菲利普与我之前 |
[27:49] | than you were when I was here before. | 见到的样子不太一样了 |
[27:53] | We are. | 是的 |
[27:55] | Well, we were. | 以前是 |
[27:57] | Things are hard with Paige. | 佩姬的事让我们很操心 |
[28:00] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[28:03] | The other day, she said she thought | 有一天 她说她认为 |
[28:05] | Philip was having an affair. | 菲利普在外偷情 |
[28:07] | Well, it’s all the late nights. | 肯定是因为他总晚归 |
[28:10] | But she trusts you? | 但她相信你吗 |
[28:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:13] | She’s a teenager… in this country. | 她是个生长在这个国家的青少年 |
[28:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:30] | E-excuse me. Can I ask one — | 不好意思 我能要 |
[29:06] | I… | 我 |
[29:09] | I don’t know how long I will be here. | 我不知道还要在这里待多久 |
[29:12] | I did not do anything. | 我没犯什么错 |
[29:14] | I’m innocent, but I, uh… | 我是无辜的 但我 |
[29:18] | I do not know if the embassy knows that I’m here, so… | 我不知道大使馆知不知道我在这 |
[29:22] | This isn’t a prison for innocent people. | 这里不是无辜人的监狱 |
[29:56] | So, you’ll be here. I’ll be here. | 所以你我才会在这里 |
[29:58] | Yousaf will be waiting. | 尤萨夫会等着 |
[30:00] | We don’t know if they’re gonna come together | 我们不清楚他们是一起来 |
[30:02] | or in separate cars. | 还是坐不同的车来 |
[30:03] | – Hopefully separate. – Yeah. | -但愿是不同的车 -是啊 |
[30:05] | I get faces and as many license plates as I can. | 我尽可能拍了很多人和车牌 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:09] | You’re in a better position than I am to get out, | 你的位置比我更容易逃脱 |
[30:11] | So if there is trouble, I’ll stay in my room | 所以如果出了差错 我会留在房间里 |
[30:13] | and meet you back home in a few hours. | 几小时后与你在家汇合 |
[30:31] | Here. This one’s a little less depressing. | 听这个 这条没那么压抑 |
[30:33] | Or…depressing in a different way. | 或者说 没往常那么压抑 |
[30:35] | “The government is cutting back on student aid to most colleges | “政府正在削减多数大学的学生援助 |
[30:38] | and wants corporations to make up the difference.” | 并希望由企业填补这个空缺” |
[30:41] | – Great. – I’ll probably end up at Pepsi Georgetown University. | -瞎搞 -我念的估计叫百事乔治城大学了 |
[30:45] | I’m going to Coca-cola college. | 我要去可口可乐大学 |
[30:47] | Since when do you read the newspaper? | 你什么时候开始看报了 |
[30:49] | I…read the newspaper. | 我一直看啊 |
[31:30] | Anything? | 有动静吗 |
[31:35] | Checking. | 正在检查 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 来了 |
[32:52] | I’m on them. | 我去跟着他们 |
[32:53] | No. Wait. Wait. Wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[32:55] | God damn it. | 见鬼 |
[35:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[35:05] | Did you see anybody? | 你看到谁了吗 |
[35:06] | Gray Toronado, Blue Ford. | 一辆灰色托雷纳多和一辆蓝色福特 |
[35:08] | Blue Ford. Yeah. Great. Damn it. | 是啊 一辆蓝色福特 真见鬼 |
[35:10] | What happened to breaking off if things didn’t look right? | 我们不是说好情况不对就终止行动吗 |
[35:12] | They’re probably just the other guys | 他们很可能是其他几个 |
[35:14] | that Yousaf’s meeting with. | 与尤萨夫见面的人 |
[35:16] | They didn’t look like they were watching that carefully, | 他们看起来没那么小心翼翼 |
[35:18] | and they weren’t running a route to the bar. | 他们也没有绕道来酒吧 |
[35:21] | So, you’re saying | 所以你是说 |
[35:23] | the CIA officers that we’re in the middle of | 我们周围的中情局探员 |
[35:26] | aren’t necessarily looking for us. | 未必是来找我们的 |
[35:28] | I lost that list of names once. I am not blowing this chance. | 我已经丢了一次名单了 这次绝对不行 |
[35:31] | And what are you gonna do — go in there? | 你准备怎么做 直接进去 |
[35:33] | It’s a bar full of people. | 那只是间满是顾客的酒吧而已 |
[35:34] | Yeah, we’ll go in and have a drink. | 没错 我们进去喝一杯 |
[35:37] | We’ll leave the cars here. They’ll never see them again. | 我们不管这些车了 他们也不会再见到 |
[35:38] | As far as they’re concerned, | 就他们而言 |
[35:40] | this is their meeting on their turf. | 这是在自己地盘的会面 |
[35:42] | Even Yousaf didn’t know where they were going. | 就连尤萨夫都不知道他们是要去哪儿 |
[35:53] | 首都 华盛顿州 | |
[36:02] | 马里兰州 | |
[36:07] | 马里兰州 | |
[36:24] | Welcome to Coopers. I’m Jenny. What can I get you? | 欢迎光临库珀酒吧 我叫詹妮 要喝点什么 |
[36:27] | What beers you have? | 你们这有什么啤酒 |
[36:28] | Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, | 百威 百威淡啤 康胜 康胜淡啤 |
[36:30] | Miller, Miller Light, | 米勒 米勒淡啤 |
[36:31] | Natty Light, Michelob Light, Sierra Nevada, PBR, | 纳蒂淡啤 米切罗勃淡啤 内华达山脉 PBR |
[36:34] | Rolling Rock, Stevens Point, | 尽情摇摆 斯蒂文斯波恩特 |
[36:35] | Yuengling, Lord Chesterfield, Genesee Cream, Schaefer, | 云岭 查斯特菲尔德勋爵 杰纳西奶油 沙佛 |
[36:38] | New Albion, Heineken, and Guinness. | 新阿尔比恩 喜力 还有吉尼斯黑啤 |
[36:40] | Two Millers, please. Thank you. I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 两杯米勒 谢谢 我去上个洗手间 |
[37:03] | It’s already out. | 已经转出去了 |
[37:04] | Every cent of your money goes to the most religious Mujahideen. | 你的每一分钱都将送到最狂热的圣战者手中 |
[37:08] | If you want to support the more moderate factions, | 你要是想支持更温和的派别 |
[37:10] | you have to find another way. | 只能另寻他路了 |
[37:12] | That way is me. | 那就是我 |
[37:21] | I think you need to see a dentist. | 我想你得去看看牙医了 |
[37:25] | They’re looking for somebody my size | 他们正在寻找我这般身材 |
[37:27] | who got her face slammed against a hood of a car. | 脸被汽车引擎盖猛装过的人 |
[37:29] | If they’re thorough, | 如果他们查得够彻底 |
[37:30] | they’ll be checking dentists for the next month. | 下个月他们就会去查牙医了 |
[37:35] | Oh, what a shot! | 好一拳 |
[37:39] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该多出来喝喝酒 |
[37:41] | President Reagan went to the Soviet Embassy in Washington today | 里根总统今日在华盛顿到访了苏联大使馆 |
[37:44] | to offer condolences on the death of Leonid Brezhnev. | 就列昂尼德·勃列日涅夫的去世表示慰问 |
[37:47] | It was the first time | 这是总统首次 |
[37:48] | the President had visited that embassy. | 造访苏联大使馆 |
[37:50] | The President was greeted by veteran Soviet Ambassador Dobrynin. | 迎接总统的是退伍老兵苏联大使多勃雷宁 |
[37:55] | Mr. Reagan signed the book of condolences, saying, | 里根总统为慰问书签名 并说 |
[37:58] | “My condolences to the family of President Brezhnev | “我向勃列日涅夫主席的家人 |
[38:00] | and the people of the Soviet Union.” | 和苏联人民表示慰问” |
[38:03] | 你觉得他是怎么想的 | |
[38:08] | 在死亡面前众生皆平等吗 | |
[38:14] | 我还要待在这鬼地方致敬多久 | |
[38:23] | 他没有比我大那么多岁 | |
[38:44] | 有什么发现 | |
[38:47] | 消息源确认了叛徒下周将接受两次采访… | |
[38:52] | 一次是在他们的节目”媒体面对面”上 另一次是《新闻周刊》专访 | |
[38:55] | 他们会四处宣扬她 在阿富汗战争上攻击我们 | |
[39:01] | 这个女人将对国家造成极大的危害 奥列格·伊戈列维奇 | |
[39:08] | 我是负责科技领域的 塔季扬娜·艾维涅娃 | |
[39:14] | 为什么你要我来做这个 | |
[39:18] | 宣传比什么都重要 | |
[39:22] | 我希望你能开始明白这一点 | |
[39:33] | So, you’ve got “Meet the Press” on sunday morning, 9:00 a.m. | 你周日早上九点要上”媒体面对面” |
[39:37] | and Newsweek tomorrow afternoon. | 以及明天下午的《新闻周刊》专访 |
[39:40] | You know Newsweek? | 你知道《新闻周刊》吗 |
[39:41] | Of course. Circulation, 3 million. | 当然 发行量三百万 |
[39:45] | At my institute, | 我们研究所 |
[39:46] | we study all major american newspapers, magazines. | 会研究所有美国主流报纸杂志 |
[39:49] | Pravda has circulation 11 million, | 《真理报》有一千一百万的发行量 |
[39:51] | but it’s a daily newspaper. | 但它是日报 |
[39:57] | I was thinking — | 我在想 |
[39:59] | if we don’t have any more appointments today, | 如果我们今天没有安排了 |
[40:01] | is it possible that we can see some of the sights here, | 能不能去参观一些这里的景点 |
[40:04] | like Lincoln Memorial or Washington Monument? | 比如林肯纪念堂或者华盛顿纪念碑 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry. There are too many people in those places. | 对不起 那些地方的人流太多 |
[40:10] | We can’t provide the kind of security that we need to. | 我们无法提供应有的安保力量 |
[40:14] | So, you think all this security is necessary? | 你觉得这些安保措施很有必要 |
[40:18] | Y-you think KGB will try to kill me here, in america? | 你认为克格勃想在这里杀我 在美国 |
[40:24] | We don’t know what they might do, Ms. Preobrazhen– | 我们不知道他们会怎么做 普瑞奥布拉赞女士 |
[40:28] | You can call me Zinaida. | 你可以叫我娜怡达 |
[40:30] | Okay. Zinaida. | 好的 娜怡达 |
[41:07] | 你是谁 | |
[41:10] | 我是铁道部长 | |
[41:13] | 你可以叫我伊戈尔·帕夫洛维奇 | |
[41:29] | 看得出来奥列格为什么喜欢你 | |
[41:34] | 他怎么样 | |
[41:35] | 你担心他吗 | |
[41:37] | 不担心 只是想知道 | |
[41:43] | 此事让他深受打击 | |
[41:48] | 你有孩子吗 | |
[41:52] | 太糟了 但也算是好事 | |
[41:58] | 父母总是想更多地了解孩子 | |
[42:03] | 为他们提供最好的 那是我们的不幸 | |
[42:09] | 为什么是不幸 | |
[42:11] | 因为我们总会失望 | |
[42:22] | 是他让你来看我的吗 | |
[42:31] | 他希望我能用我的影响力把你救出去 | |
[42:41] | 能不能替我给奥列格带个话 | |
[42:49] | 告诉他我对他是真的 | |
[43:01] | Did Barb give you the october receipts? | 巴尔有没有给你十月的收据 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[43:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:31] | This stuff with Paige… | 佩姬的事 |
[43:35] | It’s not going to just go away. | 不会就此打住的 |
[43:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:46] | When they came to me… | 他们来找我时 |
[43:50] | …I had a week to decide. | 给了我一周时间考虑 |
[43:53] | I went home. | 我回了家 |
[43:55] | I wasn’t allowed to tell anybody. | 不允许我告诉任何人 |
[43:57] | I was 16. | 当时我十六岁 |
[44:01] | I took my mother out to the Lopatinsky gardens. | 我带我妈妈去了劳帕金斯基公园 |
[44:03] | I was gonna break the rules, | 我准备违反规定 |
[44:05] | but I was gonna use tradecraft. | 但是也不会明说 |
[44:12] | I told her everything. I… | 我把一切都告诉她了 我 |
[44:15] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[44:21] | She didn’t blink. | 她连眼睛都没眨一下 |
[44:25] | She told me to go and serve my country. | 告诉我去为国家效力 |
[44:32] | When I was called, my mother didn’t hesitate. | 当我被召唤时 我母亲没有犹豫 |