时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:02] | There’s one move we could make. We put a bug in Gaad’s office. | 我还有个办法 监听盖德的办公室 |
[00:06] | I’m in love with you, | 我爱上你了 |
[00:07] | and I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[00:09] | That student you followed | 你跟踪的那个学生 |
[00:10] | met with Eugene Veter from South African Intelligence. | 跟南非情报局的尤金·文特尔见过面 |
[00:13] | What’s he doing meeting with an undergraduate? | 他跟一个大学生见面干什么 |
[00:15] | Lot of the anti-apartheid movement | 很多反种族隔离运动 |
[00:17] | is centered on college campuses. | 都以大学为中心 |
[00:19] | What are we doing here, mom? | 我们来这干嘛啊 妈妈 |
[00:20] | I had a good friend who lived near here. | 我原来有个好朋友曾住在这 |
[00:22] | We all worked together in the civil rights movement. | 我们都在民权运动中一起工作 |
[00:25] | Your parents were real activists. | 你父母都是真正的激进分子 |
[00:27] | If you tell her now, this will all blow up. | 如果你现在告诉她 一切就都乱套了 |
[00:29] | But at least she’ll know who she is. | 但至少她会知道她是谁 |
[00:32] | She has a son. She says he’s yours. | 她有个儿子 她说那是你的儿子 |
[00:35] | His name is Misha. He’s 20 years old. | 名字叫米沙 20岁 |
[00:37] | He’s in the 345th Independent Paratroop Regiment | 他在驻法扎巴德的第345独立伞兵团 |
[00:41] | in Faizabad. | 服役 |
[00:47] | An unknown source told the BBC | 一身份不明的线人告诉BBC |
[00:49] | that government sources reaffirmed | 政府方面的消息 |
[00:51] | the Soviet Union’s commitment to the war. | 再次证实苏联会开启战争 |
[00:54] | At a recent Party Conference, | 在最近的党内会议上 |
[00:56] | officials condemned the United States and Pakistan | 苏方官员因美巴双方在阿富汗地区的 |
[00:59] | for the ongoing strife in Afghanistan. | 持续冲突而对双方进行了谴责 |
[01:02] | Meanwhile, the United Nations continues to seek an end | 同时 联合国仍在尝试叫停 |
[01:05] | to the three-year military engagement there | 阿富汗地区长达三年的军事冲突 |
[01:07] | as fighting rages on the fronts in the Panjshir Valley. | 而战争已蔓延至潘杰希尔谷地 |
[01:12] | The Soviet spokesman reiterated the belief | 苏联发言人重申他们坚信 |
[01:14] | that revolution in Afghanistan could not be turned back | 阿富汗所发生的革命无法回头 |
[01:18] | and, therefore, any troop withdrawal | 因此 任何军队的撤离 |
[01:20] | was dependent on direct talks | 需基于与阿富汗 巴基斯坦 伊朗 |
[01:21] | between Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran. | 三方的直接对话 |
[01:27] | In other news, | 其他新闻 |
[01:28] | brush fires are raging in the southern sta– | 森林火灾已蔓延至南部 |
[01:50] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么书 |
[01:53] | 美国历史上的重大事件 | |
[01:55] | School? | 学校要求的吗 |
[01:57] | No. | 不是 |
[02:00] | Mom told me you guys did some stuff | 妈妈和我说你们参与过 |
[02:01] | with the civil rights movement. | 人权运动 |
[02:06] | Yeah, a long time ago. | 好久之前的事情了 |
[02:08] | Not that long ago. | 也没多久吧 |
[02:10] | Not really. | 没多久 |
[02:12] | I mean, how often do you see a black person in Falls Church? | 福尔斯彻奇市难得见到一次黑人啊 |
[02:16] | And when you do, people get totally freaked out. | 当见到黑人的时候 大家都被吓呆了 |
[02:19] | D.C. still has ghettos, dad, just like in the 1960s. | 爸爸华盛顿还有贫民区 跟60年代一样 |
[02:24] | Yes. Yeah, that’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[02:28] | Mom took me to Kenilworth. | 妈妈带我去了肯尼沃斯 |
[02:30] | I mean, it’s not like I didn’t know those sorts of neighbourhood existed, | 我并不是不知道有那种社区的存在 |
[02:34] | but I’d just… never been to one before. | 我只是 从来没去过而已 |
[02:38] | Mom took you to Kenilworth? | 妈妈带你去肯尼沃斯了吗 |
[02:40] | It wasn’t scary. | 那里不吓人 |
[02:42] | Some of it was, but… | 是有些吓人的地方 但是 |
[02:45] | it was amazing — walking with mom | 感觉很神奇 和妈妈走在一起 |
[02:48] | and seeing people live like that, | 看到那些人离福尔斯彻奇市那么近 |
[02:50] | so close to Falls Church. | 但生活却如此不同 |
[02:53] | Mom told me about your friend Gregory. | 妈妈告诉了我你们的朋友格雷戈里的事 |
[02:57] | I can’t believe you had a friend | 我不敢相信你们居然有朋友 |
[02:59] | who got killed by the police. | 被警察杀死了 |
[03:03] | You had a friend that got killed by the police? | 你朋友被警察杀了吗 |
[03:06] | He was an activist. | 他是名激进分子 |
[03:08] | Mom and dad were activists. | 爸爸妈妈曾经也是激进分子 |
[03:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:10] | Civil rights activists. | 民权的积极拥护者 |
[03:13] | What made you stop believing in change, | 你们为什么会不再相信改变 |
[03:16] | making things better? | 不再努力让社会变得更美好 |
[03:17] | I still believe in those things. | 我依然相信这些 |
[03:20] | You just get older. | 只是年纪大了 |
[03:23] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[03:25] | other things become important. | 别的事情变得更为重要 |
[03:29] | And you realize there are a lot of ways to make a difference. | 也意识到改变世界并不只有一条路 |
[03:32] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 走 |
[03:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:56] | The Centre asked for weekly updates on Paige. | 中心要求每周更新一次佩姬的情况 |
[04:18] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[04:19] | Aspirin. | 阿司匹林 |
[04:24] | There’s a new bottle of aspirin on the top shelf. | 最上面架子里有一瓶新的阿司匹林 |
[04:30] | Why would you keep an empty bottle of aspirin? | 你为什么要留一个空的阿司匹林瓶子 |
[04:31] | I don’t see the logic. | 这不符合逻辑 |
[04:33] | Well, you finished it, so next time, throw it out. | 你吃完了 下次记得扔掉 |
[04:35] | Paige told me about your little field trip. | 佩姬跟我讲了你带她去了哪里 |
[04:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:44] | You didn’t think to mention it? | 你没想过要告诉我吗 |
[04:46] | I told you I was moving forward with Paige. | 我告诉过你我会对佩姬的事有所行动 |
[04:49] | I didn’t think I need to tell you everything I did everyday. | 我觉得没有必要事事都向你汇报 |
[04:51] | In the future, I would appreciate it if you didn’t lie to me. | 以后我希望你不要骗我 |
[04:54] | – I did not lie to you. – Because believe it or not, | -我没有骗你 -因为不管你信不信 |
[04:56] | Paige does occasionally talk to me. | 佩姬还是会跟我说话的 |
[04:57] | I didn’t lie to you. I told you I was moving forward. | 我没有骗你 我跟你说过我会有所行动 |
[05:00] | Is this how it’s gonna work? | 真的要这么做吗 |
[05:05] | I mean, a-am I — am I gonna come home one day | 某一天我回到家里 |
[05:07] | and…Paige will just tell me that she knows who we are? | 佩姬告诉我她知道我们的真实身份了 |
[05:17] | I honestly — I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[05:56] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[06:25] | Gabriel told me they’re sending a guy | 加布里尔说他们派来一个 |
[06:26] | named Reuben Ncgobo. | 叫鲁本·尼克戈波的人 |
[06:28] | He’ll be here in a few hours, coming in from Moscow. | 从莫斯科出发 几个小时后到 |
[06:31] | Moscow? | 莫斯科 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:35] | He’s African National Congress, training there. | 他是非洲国民大会成员 在那儿接受培训 |
[06:38] | So he’s bait, hoping Venter will come and kill him. | 所以他是个诱饵 期望文特尔会杀了他 |
[06:42] | Well, he’s no ordinary bait. | 他不是一般的诱饵 |
[06:44] | He’s number 3 on South Africa’s most-wanted list. | 他在南非通缉名单上排第三 |
[06:47] | And we trust him why…because he’s a communist? | 而我们信任他 是因为他是共产党吗 |
[06:50] | Gabriel said these guys go back to South Africa | 加布里尔说这些人会回南非 |
[06:52] | and they do what they say they’re gonna do. | 他们会对指示言听计从 |
[06:54] | A lot of them die. | 有很多人都死了 |
[06:56] | We trust him. | 我们相信他 |
[07:17] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[07:20] | Uh, what do you want to know? | 你想了解什么 |
[07:22] | Oh, anything. | 什么都好 |
[07:25] | Nina was… | 妮娜是 |
[07:27] | a good person, straightforward. | 一个好人 坦荡直率 |
[07:31] | We put her in a compromised situation, | 我们置她于不利境地 |
[07:32] | but she rose to the occasion, | 但她应付自如 |
[07:34] | did what was expected of her. | 做到了我们期望的事 |
[07:37] | Yeah, the guy I was running, | 之前我负责的人 |
[07:40] | when he talked about the illegals, | 当他谈起间谍时 |
[07:41] | you could tell he respected them. | 你能听出来他很尊重他们 |
[07:43] | He could have never operated on their level, | 他永远达不到他们的水平 |
[07:45] | but it was like he had this rivalry going on with them — | 但在他潜意识里 他一直在和他们 |
[07:49] | in his head. | 竞争 |
[07:50] | Well, Nina never had much on the illegals, | 妮娜对间谍的了解并不多 |
[07:53] | but what she did know, she told me. | 但她把知道的都告诉我了 |
[07:56] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[07:58] | I mean, it got so I trusted my guy on the inside so much, | 我曾经非常相信我的线人 |
[08:01] | till I realized half of what he said was bullshit. | 直到我意识到他说的一半都是屁话 |
[08:05] | He thought he was running me. | 他以为我是替他干活的 |
[08:08] | That sounds complicated. | 听起来有点复杂 |
[08:11] | It was. | 的确 |
[08:15] | But you’re lucky. | 但是你很幸运 |
[08:16] | You were working with a good woman. | 你和一位优秀的女士一起工作 |
[08:22] | Hey, look, what do I know? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:24] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[08:26] | Nina could have been a pathological liar. | 妮娜可能是个病态说谎者 |
[08:28] | She could have shot J.R., for all I know. | 也许是她枪杀了JR |
[08:33] | But I think she was a good source. | 但我认为 她是个好线人 |
[08:39] | It’s really too bad, what happened. | 这一切太糟糕了 |
[08:49] | – How you doing? – Good. You? | -近来还好吗 -不错 你呢 |
[08:51] | – I’m all right. Where are you going? – English class. | -挺好的 你要去哪儿 -英语课 |
[08:53] | English class. Just getting out of history. | 英语课 我刚下历史课 |
[08:55] | – Yeah? How was it? – Yeah, it was all right. | -是吗 怎么样 -还可以 |
[08:57] | I wish I was in there now. It’s so cold. | 真希望我现在在里面 太冷了 |
[08:59] | It’s freezing. | 冻死人了 |
[09:02] | You thought I was imagining things | 当我第一次跟你说起他的时候 |
[09:03] | when I first told you about him. | 你以为是我胡思乱想 |
[09:06] | People can get overeager | 刚开始做这行时 |
[09:07] | when they start learning how to do this. | 可能会头脑发热 |
[09:10] | A sophomore at George Washington — | 一个乔治华盛顿大学的大二学生 |
[09:13] | I see why it looked silly. | 我明白为什么看起来有点傻 |
[09:16] | They probably recruited Todd back in South Africa, | 他们可能在南非招募了陶德 |
[09:18] | when they could take advantage of the fact that he was young and naive. | 趁他年轻幼稚的时候下的手 |
[09:21] | He wasn’t naive. | 他当时可不幼稚 |
[09:24] | I grew up with so many like him back in Johannesburg — | 在约翰内斯堡 我和许多他这样的人一起长大 |
[09:28] | privileged, self-centered, | 拥有特权 以自我为中心 |
[09:31] | little, miniature copies of their parents. | 简直就是他们父母的微缩版 |
[09:36] | I photographed him | 我拍到了他 |
[09:37] | meeting a South African intelligence officer — | 跟南非情报人员会面的照片 |
[09:40] | Eugene Venter. | 尤金·文特尔 |
[09:41] | We think he’s planning to stage an attack | 我们认为他正在筹划一次袭击 |
[09:44] | and blame the student groups here | 并准备嫁祸给这里 |
[09:45] | who are protesting apartheid. | 正在抗议种族隔离的学生组织 |
[09:48] | That’s Reuben Ncgobo. | 那是鲁本·尼克戈波 |
[09:50] | We think Venter won’t be able to resist coming after him | 我们认为 文特尔一旦知道他在这 |
[09:53] | once he knows he’s here. | 肯定不会放过杀掉他的机会 |
[09:56] | Ncgobo’s going to set another meeting with Todd. | 尼克戈波会和陶德再见一次面 |
[09:58] | We’re hoping Venter shows up to kill Ncgobo. | 我们希望文特尔会出现 杀掉尼克戈波 |
[10:01] | That’s when we grab him. | 我们就趁那时抓住他 |
[10:03] | How do you know he’ll go for it? | 你怎么知道他会下手 |
[10:05] | We don’t. There’s a greater chance that he won’t. | 我们不知道 他不下手的可能性更大 |
[10:07] | You always play against the odds in this work. | 干这行就是要赌 |
[10:10] | So, what do I do? | 那我做什么 |
[10:12] | Our main risk is squad cars on patrol. | 我们的主要危险来自巡逻的警车 |
[10:15] | We’ll set you in a place where you can see | 我们会把你布置到一个能看到 |
[10:17] | the maximum number of crossroads. | 尽可能多交叉路口的地方 |
[10:19] | If you do see police car, | 如果你看见了警车 |
[10:21] | honk twice, short taps. | 短按两次喇叭 |
[10:23] | Then pull away. | 然后开走 |
[10:25] | I understand. | 明白 |
[10:31] | Hello! Anybody hungry? | 有人吗 有人饿了吗 |
[10:34] | Got pizza. | 我买了披萨 |
[10:36] | And I did have them put on extra pineapple, | 而且还多加了菠萝 |
[10:40] | anchovies, and pickles. | 鱼干和腌菜 |
[10:46] | I already ate. | 我已经吃过了 |
[10:50] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[10:51] | Henry! Pizza! | 亨利 吃披萨啦 |
[10:54] | He’s at Doug’s, working on his science project. | 他正在道格家做科学作业 |
[11:07] | I asked Sandra to come to the memorial. | 我居然邀请桑德拉去参加追悼会 |
[11:10] | It was stupid of me. | 我可真傻 |
[11:13] | She’s gonna fly halfway across the country with me now. | 她得要飞上半个国家才能跟我去 |
[11:16] | She’s with this other guy… | 但她现在和别人在一起 |
[11:19] | must have seemed like a total asshole. | 她肯定觉得我是个十足的混蛋 |
[11:21] | I doubt she thought that. | 我不认为她会那么想 |
[11:25] | Don’t doubt it. | 别怀疑 |
[11:29] | Work’s good, otherwise? | 工作还好吧 |
[11:32] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[11:35] | There is this one guy. | 有这么个人 |
[11:39] | He’s just — | 他 |
[11:42] | He asks a lot of questions. | 他问题太多 |
[11:44] | Bugs me. | 很烦人 |
[11:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:47] | He’s a new guy. | 他是新来的 |
[11:49] | He’s always trying to get in there, get noticed. | 总是想融入我们 想得到关注 |
[11:52] | He’s a black guy. | 是个黑人 |
[11:54] | He’s good at what he does. He’s just too… | 他很擅长他的工作 就是有点 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我说不出 |
[12:00] | What about you? What’s happening in your house? | 你呢 你家里怎么了 |
[12:03] | Kids are busy. Elizabeth’s busy. | 孩子们都挺忙的 伊丽莎白也忙 |
[12:04] | You know. I eat pizza. | 你看 我自己吃披萨 |
[12:08] | Honestly, raising kids, trying to agree on things, | 老实说 养孩子 想要看法一致 |
[12:12] | lately… | 但最近 |
[12:15] | we’re on opposite sides all the time. | 我们总是意见相左 |
[12:23] | Well, you’re in a better place than me, pal. | 你可比我强多了 伙计 |
[12:25] | Hang in there. | 坚持下去 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[12:36] | I was on my way home from Moscow to see my wife and kids | 我刚从莫斯科出发去看我老婆孩子 |
[12:39] | they told me to come here. | 他们叫我来这 |
[12:41] | When were you last home? | 你上次回家是什么时候 |
[12:42] | A year and a half. | 一年半之前 |
[12:45] | But it’s more than worth it if we get Venter. | 但如果能抓住文特尔 这也值了 |
[12:47] | We’ll get you back safe. | 我们会让你安全到家的 |
[12:50] | You have kids? | 你有小孩吗 |
[12:54] | Boys? Girls? | 男孩 还是女孩 |
[12:58] | I have one of each. | 一男一女 |
[13:00] | One of each. | 一男一女 |
[13:02] | Lucky mama. | 真有福气 |
[13:06] | Do your kids have any idea | 你的孩子知道 |
[13:08] | what a badass woman their mom is? | 他们的妈妈是位多牛逼的女人吗 |
[13:12] | They think I run a small family business. | 他们认为我在经营小本家庭生意 |
[13:19] | I have four boys. | 我有四个儿子 |
[13:21] | Where do they think you are? | 他们以为你在哪儿 |
[13:22] | They know not to ask. | 他们知道不能问 |
[13:27] | I am afraid of what they’ve become. | 我很担心他们的近况 |
[13:31] | When I left, Buth was obsessed with motorbikes — | 我离开时 布斯沉迷于摩托车 |
[13:35] | anything fast and shiny. | 所有速度快又酷酷的东西 |
[13:37] | He would collect these pictures from magazines. | 他会从杂志上收集图片 |
[13:41] | I tell him, “You care about this, | 我跟他说 在我们一无所有 |
[13:45] | when we live like dogs in shacks, with nothing.” | 像狗一样住在棚屋里时 你竟然关心这些 |
[13:49] | No matter how many times | 无论我多少次 |
[13:50] | I ripped up the pictures and beat him, | 撕掉图片 打他 |
[13:52] | he would always find more. | 他总能找来更多 |
[13:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:57] | Americans don’t discipline their kids this way. | 美国人不会像这样惩罚孩子 |
[14:00] | I’m not American. | 我不是美国人 |
[14:02] | He’s a little guy. | 他是个小孩子 |
[14:04] | If he had a motorbike, | 如果他有辆摩托车 |
[14:05] | someone would beat him, kill him for it. | 会有人因此打他 甚至杀了他 |
[14:09] | I don’t want him to go that way. | 我不希望他变成那样 |
[14:12] | Better to die fighting for citizenship, for freedom, yes? | 宁愿为了公民权和自由战死 对吗 |
[14:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:23] | Yes, I’m calling to confirm | 你好 我想确认一下 |
[14:24] | Zinaida Preobrazhenskaya’s appointment tomorrow. | 娜怡达·普瑞奥布拉赞斯卡亚明天的预约 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[14:57] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:59] | I need a signature. | 需要你签个字 |
[15:03] | I went through four files, I read every single report, | 我看完四份档案 读了所有报告 |
[15:06] | and at the end of the day, | 结果最后 |
[15:06] | uh, I-I don’t think there’s anything there. | 我没发现任何东西 |
[15:09] | I mean, he’s not interested in working with the Americans, | 我是说 他没有兴趣跟美国人 法国人 |
[15:11] | the French, the British, or the Australians. | 英国人或澳大利亚人合作 |
[15:14] | Truth be told, I just think | 说实话 我觉得 |
[15:15] | he wanted to get away from his wife and kids. | 他只是想逃离他的妻子和孩子 |
[16:25] | Well, I think that’s enough for now. | 这次就到此为止吧 |
[16:28] | Why don’t you two go back to your desks, | 你们俩回去办公吧 |
[16:30] | and I’ll, uh… let you know. | 我有事会找你们 |
[20:51] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[20:53] | This is Walter Taffet, from O.P.R. | 这是职业责任办公室的沃尔特·塔菲 |
[20:55] | Would you come with us, please? | 请跟我们来一下 |
[21:05] | Gene, will you excuse us for a moment? | 吉恩 麻烦你出去一下 |
[21:07] | Uh, sure. | 没问题 |
[21:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[21:22] | Our computer specialist. | 我们的电脑专家 |
[21:23] | When did he start? | 他什么时候开始在这里工作的 |
[21:26] | Last January. | 去年一月 |
[21:27] | Well, I’ll need to talk to him, for starters. | 那首先我要跟他谈谈 |
[21:33] | Can you provide me with the logs | 你能帮我找到所有盖德探员的 |
[21:35] | of all of Agent Gaad’s visitors? | 访客记录吗 |
[21:38] | Uh, how — how far back would you like me to go? | 你需要我找多久以前的 |
[21:41] | Let’s start with three months. | 先从三个月以内的开始吧 |
[21:43] | Right away, Sir. | 马上就好 长官 |
[21:50] | Well, the sweepers are going floor to floor now. | 探测器正在逐层检测 |
[21:53] | If they don’t find anything, I’ll start interviews tomorrow. | 如果没有任何收获 我会从明天开始谈话 |
[21:55] | How likely do you think it is | 你认为窃听器是我部门的人 |
[21:57] | that this is coming from my department? | 安装的可能性有多大 |
[21:59] | This could be a janitor who got fired a year ago, | 可能是一年前被炒掉的门卫 |
[22:02] | could be one of your agents… | 可能是你手下的某个探员 |
[22:05] | could be you. | 也可能是你 |
[22:15] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[22:34] | So, what’s your favorite kind of food, Lisa? | 你最喜欢什么食物 丽萨 |
[22:36] | Oh, I like all kinds. | 我什么都喜欢 |
[22:38] | You ever had sushi? | 你吃过寿司吗 |
[22:40] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:42] | Jack took me last week. | 杰克上周带我去了一次 |
[22:43] | Raw fish. | 生鱼肉 |
[22:44] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我简直受不了了 |
[22:45] | Oh, I love it. | 我倒是很喜欢 |
[22:49] | On our first date, he took me to this french bistro. | 第一次约会时 他带我去了家法式餐厅 |
[22:53] | That was — it was so fun. | 真的很有意思 |
[22:56] | It was. | 没错 |
[23:05] | So, Jack… | 杰克 |
[23:06] | So, Lisa… | 丽萨 |
[23:09] | Tell me about yourself. | 跟我介绍下你呗 |
[23:10] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[23:12] | Uh, I don’t know — the usual. | 我不知道 就平常的那些 |
[23:15] | Where are you from? Your job? | 比如你从哪来的 干什么工作的 |
[23:17] | Is that really what you want to know, or do you want to know | 你是真想问这些 还是只想看看 |
[23:19] | if I’m good enough for Michelle, here? | 我配不配得上米歇尔 |
[23:23] | – No, I’m just asking. – It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | -不是 我就问问 -没事没事 |
[23:25] | You know, I like the fact you’re looking out for her. | 我很欣赏你总是很照顾米歇尔 |
[23:29] | I have been married before — a long time ago, | 很久以前 我结过一次婚 |
[23:32] | when I was young and a real knucklehead. | 我那时候很年轻 是个大傻瓜 |
[23:34] | No kids. | 没有孩子 |
[23:36] | I’ve had the same job, which I love, | 我喜欢现在这份工作 |
[23:39] | for going on 15 years, | 已经干了15年了 |
[23:41] | and I think meeting Michelle, here, | 认识米歇尔 |
[23:45] | is probably one of the best things | 可能是这么长时间以来 |
[23:48] | that’s happened to me in a very long time. | 我遇到的最美好的一件事 |
[23:53] | Would you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[23:55] | I would. | 同意 |
[23:58] | Anything else? | 还要问什么吗 |
[24:00] | Not right now. | 暂时没了 |
[24:01] | Good, ’cause I’m starving. | 很好 我要饿死了 |
[24:03] | You ever had a veal milanese? | 你吃过炸小牛排吗 |
[24:05] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[24:06] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会爱死它的 |
[25:52] | I’m gonna go to Martha’s tonight. | 我今晚得去玛莎那儿 |
[26:02] | See you tomorrow, then. | 那就明天见 |
[26:10] | Maybe Venter won’t even show up. | 也许文特尔根本不会现身 |
[26:13] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[26:15] | If he does, I wish I had a few more months with Hans. | 如果他出现了 我会希望能多训练汉斯几个月 |
[26:20] | As long as we keep him far enough back, | 只要把他安排的远一点 |
[26:22] | we should be fine. | 应该就没事 |
[26:26] | Ncgobo was talking about his sons. | 尼克戈波今天说起了他的儿子 |
[26:29] | He has four of them. | 他有4个儿子 |
[26:32] | He said he hopes they all become fighters, like him. | 他说希望他们都像他一样成为战士 |
[26:36] | And you think that’s a good thing? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[26:39] | What? | 什么 |
[26:43] | I felt for him and his kids, | 我同情他和他的孩子 |
[26:46] | fighting this brutal, horrendous war. | 投身于这场残酷可怕的战争 |
[26:51] | I mean, it’s horrible, | 非常可怕 |
[26:54] | but it’s…admirable in a way. | 但从某方面来说也很值得钦佩 |
[26:57] | It’s brave. | 很勇敢 |
[26:59] | They don’t have a lot of choices. | 他们没什么选择 |
[27:07] | No. They don’t. | 的确没有 |
[27:12] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:50] | I’m gonna put this upstairs and do some homework. | 我把这个放到楼上 做会作业 |
[27:53] | Bye, mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[28:08] | Uh, how are you? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[28:11] | Crap at work, you know. | 工作上那些破事罢了 |
[28:12] | I-I-I talked to Arthur. | 我和亚瑟谈过了 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry I even asked you to come with me. | 很抱歉 我竟然让你跟我一起走 |
[28:18] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道当时我在想什么 |
[28:19] | No, I — a part of me wanted to go, you know, of course, | 不 我确实有点想去 |
[28:22] | but I’m not your wife anymore, so… | 但我已经不是你妻子了 所以… |
[28:28] | You’re still my wife. | 你依然是我的妻子 |
[28:31] | Technically speaking. | 严格上来说 |
[28:45] | I think it’s time that we… | 我觉得我们也该… |
[28:48] | did something about that. | 对这事做个了结了 |
[29:05] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[29:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[29:10] | In — in here. | 我…在这 |
[29:14] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[29:23] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[29:24] | No. No. | 没有 |
[29:26] | Um, just — I’m — I’m — I’m tired. | 我只是…累了 |
[29:28] | Long day. | 忙了一天 |
[29:39] | I, uh, I have a…early flight to, um, Indianapolis… | 我明天一早要飞去 |
[29:44] | tomorrow morning, | 印第安纳波利斯 |
[29:45] | but I’m glad we — we get a night together. | 但我很高兴今晚能和你在一起 |
[29:49] | Where’s your purse? | 你的包呢 |
[29:54] | You know, I left it at work. | 我落在单位了 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么 |
[30:03] | Where? | 在哪 |
[30:04] | It’s in my desk draw, so… | 在我办公桌的抽屉里 所以… |
[30:06] | Don’t worry. No one can touch it. | 别担心 不会有人动的 |
[30:08] | I, um, I just forgot it, like a total ditz. | 我 我就是忘记了 太笨了 |
[30:13] | I, uh, went shopping at lunchtime, and I had bags, | 午休时我去逛街了 大包小包的 |
[30:16] | and then, when I left, I forgot the purse, | 下班时就把包忘了 |
[30:19] | and I had to get the spare key from Diane. | 害得我还得去找戴安拿备用钥匙 |
[30:24] | Well, I’m glad she was home. | 还好她在家 |
[30:27] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[30:31] | Boring, uneventful — fine. | 很平常 挺好的 |
[30:36] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[30:38] | I have never been to your apartment. | 我还没去过你的公寓 |
[30:43] | Let’s pick a night. | 那就找个晚上去呗 |
[30:45] | We can order takeout | 我们可以叫点外卖 |
[30:47] | and dine by candlelight at my very small table. | 在我那张小桌子上享受烛光晚餐 |
[30:51] | We could even, maybe, try a new position on the futon. | 甚至可以在蒲团上试试新姿势 |
[30:56] | Sounds nice. | 听上去不错 |
[31:00] | How about… we go there tonight? | 要不…我们今晚就去 |
[31:06] | …Invited the Prime Minister to join me tomorrow | 邀请了首相明早共进早餐 |
[31:08] | for breakfast so that we can discuss in more detail | 期间我们可以更详尽地探讨 |
[31:11] | the efforts that both of us are making | 为了让世界更为和平 |
[31:13] | to secure a more peaceful world. | 我们双方所要付出的努力 |
[31:15] | So our statements, as a result of all of our discussions, | 我们所有的商讨结果 |
[31:19] | will be made tomorrow morning, | 将以声明形式 |
[31:21] | following that breakfast and before the Prime Minister’s departure. | 在明天早餐后 首相离开前公布 |
[31:22] | Is there anything to eat? | 有吃的吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:28] | Yeah, I picked up some things. | 我买了点东西 |
[31:30] | Let’s see — I got, uh, some bologna and a frozen pizza, | 我想想 买了腊肠和一些冷冻披萨 |
[31:34] | And I also have this. | 还有这个 |
[31:40] | Just add heat. | 加热就行 |
[31:42] | Manageable. | 好整 |
[31:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:08] | So, uh… | 那… |
[32:10] | Are you going to that funeral in Chicago? | 你会去芝加哥参加葬礼吗 |
[32:13] | Uh, yeah. | 去 |
[32:15] | Yeah, it’s a memorial, actually. | 算是追悼会吧 |
[32:18] | Lot of agents are gonna be there. | 很多探员都会去 |
[32:22] | You know, David and I worked undercover together. | 我和戴夫原来一起当过卧底 |
[32:26] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[32:27] | No. No, I thought you guys were just friends. | 不知道 我以为你们只是朋友而已 |
[32:34] | He was the only person I could talk to about that for a long time. | 很长时间以来我只能和他谈卧底的事 |
[32:43] | What was it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[32:47] | It was strange. | 很奇怪 |
[32:50] | Hard. | 很难 |
[32:53] | I… | 我… |
[32:57] | You know… | 你知道… |
[33:02] | I got pretty screwed up. | 我当时情况很糟 |
[33:05] | How so? | 怎么会这样 |
[33:07] | I had to pretend to be friends with people | 我必须和我不喜欢的人 |
[33:09] | I really didn’t like — | 交朋友 |
[33:12] | Terrible people. | 很坏的人 |
[33:15] | There was a man — John Reisling. | 有一个人 约翰·雷斯林 |
[33:20] | He’s in San Quentin now. | 他现在在圣昆丁监狱 |
[33:26] | He was a bad guy. | 他是个坏人 |
[33:29] | Uh, what did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[33:36] | Bad things. | 坏事 |
[33:39] | Like what? Did he kill people? | 比如什么 他杀人了吗 |
[33:43] | He did. | 杀了 |
[33:51] | It’s okay. You can ask me. | 没事 你可以问我 |
[33:57] | Did he make you kill people? | 他逼你去杀人了吗 |
[33:59] | No. | 没有 |
[34:02] | No. Thank God. | 没有 谢天谢地 |
[34:08] | Were you scared? | 你怕吗 |
[34:32] | So, I know I have some candles in here, | 我记得这有些蜡烛 |
[34:36] | and, uh | 还有 |
[34:39] | takeout menu. | 外卖菜单 |
[34:46] | You know, I was, uh… | 我本来 |
[34:49] | I was saving this for our anniversary, | 是想留着纪念日再喝这酒的 |
[34:51] | but we could have it tonight. | 但我们今晚就可以喝 |
[34:57] | Yeah, I know. It just needs a woman’s touch. | 我知道 还是要有女人来操持家务 |
[35:02] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[35:06] | Do you think that we’re ever gonna live together, | 你觉得我们会像普通夫妇那样 |
[35:09] | like a normal married couple? | 在一起生活吗 |
[35:12] | Martha, I don’t have a normal life. | 玛莎 我没有普通的生活 |
[35:16] | I don’t have a normal job. | 没有普通的工作 |
[35:19] | But there’s nothing so great about normal. | 而且做个普通人也没什么好的 |
[35:22] | Oh, isn’t there? | 是吗 |
[35:23] | Nor– normal is for everybody else. | 平凡的人才普通 |
[35:27] | Because… if you’re asking me | 因为如果你问我 |
[35:30] | do I think things will get better, | 是否认为会越来越好 |
[35:33] | then the answer is “yes.” | 答案是肯定的 |
[35:35] | And when I think about us, | 当我想到我们的时候 |
[35:38] | I think it keeps getting better and better. | 我觉得一切都在变得越来越好 |
[35:41] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[35:48] | Y– I– I’m not really in the mood for that. | 我现在没有心情喝酒 |
[35:53] | Let’s save it. | 我们还是留着吧 |
[35:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:58] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好啊 没事 |
[36:11] | Come here. | 来 |
[36:37] | Sorry. I’m… | 抱歉 我 |
[36:40] | Martha, what’s wrong? | 玛莎 出什么事了 |
[36:42] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[36:42] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不用了 |
[36:44] | I’m just, uh, I’m just off tonight. I… | 我只是…今晚不在状态 |
[36:47] | I should just go to bed. | 我应该去睡觉 |
[36:48] | I’m — I might be coming down with something. | 我可能生病了 |
[36:52] | Yeah, there – well, there’s something going around. | 的确 最近是有流感 |
[36:58] | I think I, uh, I want to go home. | 我…我想回家 |
[37:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:08] | Okay. I’ll drive you. | 我送你回去 |
[38:23] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[38:25] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[38:41] | I should have told you about my talk with Paige. | 我应该告诉你我跟佩姬的谈话 |
[39:00] | I have a son. | 我有一个儿子 |
[39:05] | Another son. | 另外一个 |
[39:10] | He’s Irina’s, from when we were kids. | 是伊丽娜的 我们年轻时生的 |
[39:18] | 20 years old. | 二十岁了 |
[39:22] | And he’s in Afghanistan. | 他在阿富汗 |
[39:26] | Gabriel told me. | 加布里尔告诉我的 |
[39:55] | He’s in combat? | 他在打仗吗 |
[40:01] | He’s a paratrooper. | 他是伞兵 |
[40:26] | Henry, don’t forget your poem. | 亨利 别忘了你的诗 |
[40:27] | How could I forget? You told me 10 times already. | 怎么可能忘 你跟我说了十遍了 |
[40:29] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[40:30] | Well, I’m not reading it out loud. | 我不会读出来的 |
[40:32] | Mrs. Macelhaney said that you could read your own aloud | 马塞尔哈尼夫人说你可以读自己的 |
[40:34] | or you could trade with a friend. | 或是跟朋友交换 |
[40:35] | I don’t want a friend to read my poem out loud. That’s worse. | 我才不想让朋友读我的诗 那更糟 |
[40:38] | Then you’re not following the assignment. | 那你就没完成作业要求 |
[40:39] | You’re not a part of this discourse, Paige. | 你没资格参与谈话 佩姬 |
[40:41] | – Discourse? – That’s a good word, Henry. | -谈话 -用词不错啊 亨利 |
[40:43] | Henry, book. | 亨利 书 |
[40:48] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[40:49] | – What are you talking about? – I was talking to dad. | -你什么意思 -我在跟爸爸说话 |
[40:51] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -大家再见 -再见 |
[41:02] | Something’s up with Martha. | 玛莎有些不对劲 |
[41:06] | I don’t know. Could be the foster kid. | 我不知道 也许是领养孩子的事吧 |
[41:09] | She’s still on that. | 她还在想那事啊 |
[41:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[41:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:18] | But I don’t think I’m really up for another kid. | 但我真的不想再有一个孩子了 |
[41:47] | *Listen to the wind blow* | |
[41:50] | *Watch the sun rise* | |
[41:57] | *Run in the shadows* | |
[42:00] | *Damn your love, damn your lies* | |
[42:08] | *Listen to the wind blow* | |
[42:11] | *Down comes the night* | |
[42:21] | *Run in the shadows* | |
[42:24] | *Damn your love, damn your lies* | |
[42:32] | Can I get you anything? | 请问要点些什么 |
[42:34] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[42:34] | *Break the silence* | |
[42:36] | *Damn the dark, damn the light* | |
[42:44] | *And if you don’t love me now* | |
[42:47] | *You will never love me again* | |
[42:50] | *I can still hear you sayin’* | |
[42:53] | *You would never break the chain. Never break the chain* | |
[42:57] | *And if you don’t love me now. You don’t love me now* | |
[43:00] | *You will never love me again* | |
[43:03] | *I can still hear you sayin’* | |
[43:06] | *You would never break the chain. Never break the chain* | |
[43:10] | *And if you don’t love me now. You don’t love me now* | |
[43:13] | *You will never love me again* | |
[43:16] | *I can still hear you sayin’* | |
[43:19] | *Never break the chain* | |
[44:07] | Excuse me. Do you have the time? | 不好意思 能耽误你两分钟吗 |
[44:09] | Sorry. I can’t help you. I don’t have my — | 抱歉 我帮不上忙 我没 |
[44:27] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[44:29] | *Chain* | |
[44:31] | *Keep us together* | |
[44:34] | *Runnin’ in the shadows* | |
[44:35] | *Chain* | |
[44:38] | *Keep us together* | |
[44:40] | *Runnin’ in the shadows* | |
[44:41] | *Chain* | |
[44:44] | *Keep us together* | |
[44:46] | *Runnin’ in the shadows* | |
[44:48] | *Chain* | |
[44:50] | *Keep us together* |