时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:02] | I think your defector might be a russian spy. | 我认为你们那位叛徒可能是苏联间谍 |
[00:05] | If I can prove it, we’ll arrest her. | 如果我能证明这一点 我们会逮捕她 |
[00:07] | Then there’s a good chance my government can make a trade. | 到那时我们政府应该很愿意做交易 |
[00:10] | For Nina. | 用她换妮娜 |
[00:11] | Paige will have a choice. | 佩姬也有机会做选择 |
[00:14] | She’s not equipped to deal with this shit! | 她没准备好跟这些破事打交道 |
[00:17] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[00:19] | They found the pen. | 他们发现那支笔了 |
[00:20] | I met a man named Walter Taffet yesterday. | 我昨天见到了一个叫沃尔特·塔菲的人 |
[00:23] | Who’s he? | 那是谁 |
[00:25] | Well, he’s you. | 他就是你 |
[00:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:49] | We did good, didn’t we? | 我们干的不错 是不是 |
[00:55] | I think Todd may have seen you as we left the factory. | 我觉得离开工厂时 陶德看见你了 |
[00:59] | Th-that… | 怎么 |
[01:02] | is not possible. | 怎么可能 |
[01:03] | I caught a glimpse of you at the bottom of the ladder | 我们撤退的时候 我在梯子下面 |
[01:05] | when we were leaving. | 瞥见你了 |
[01:07] | Came down too soon. | 你下来得太快了 |
[01:10] | You th… you think he may have seen me? | 你觉得…他看到我了 |
[01:12] | – Yeah. – You don’t know for sure. | -没错 -但你不确定 |
[01:15] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[01:17] | Hans, it’s over. | 汉斯 结束了 |
[01:19] | Us. This. | 我们 这份工作 |
[01:22] | You’ve trained me well. We’ve — we’ve worked so hard. | 你对我训练有加 我们那么卖命地工作 |
[01:25] | I can’t take that risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[01:27] | I want to serve. | 我想为中央服务 |
[01:28] | I wa– I want to be of use to our cause. | 我想为我们的事业效力 |
[01:31] | You will. | 你会的 |
[01:32] | You’ll just serve in other ways. | 只是通过另外的方式效力 |
[01:52] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[02:01] | The FBI found the bug in Gaad’s pen. | 联调局发现了盖德笔里的窃听器 |
[02:12] | Does Gabriel know? | 加布里尔知道吗 |
[02:16] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[02:22] | There is more. | 还有一件事 |
[02:24] | Martha knows about me. | 玛莎知道我的事了 |
[02:28] | How? | 怎么会 |
[02:29] | The person they brought in to investigate isn’t me. | 他们安排调查此事的人不是我 |
[02:35] | Does she know that you’re… | 她知道你是… |
[02:36] | – No. – You’re sure? | -不知道 -你确定吗 |
[02:39] | She doesn’t want to know more than she has to. | 她不想知道不需要知道的事情 |
[02:44] | What do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[02:49] | Nothing. | 按兵不动 |
[02:53] | Doing nothing is a bad idea. | 按兵不动不是什么好主意 |
[02:54] | We need to give it time. | 我们得等上一段时间 |
[02:58] | How much time are we talking about, philip? | 要等多久 菲利普 |
[03:00] | I’ll let you know. I’m going back there tonight. | 我会告诉你的 我今晚会回去一趟 |
[03:03] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:07] | Philip, you can’t. | 菲利普 你不能去 |
[03:09] | If she’s told anyone… | 如果她跟任何人讲了… |
[03:10] | She hasn’t told anyone. | 她没有跟任何人说 |
[03:11] | How do you know? How can you know? | 你怎么知道 你怎么会知道 |
[03:16] | Because I trust her. | 因为我信任她 |
[04:04] | I went to the market | 我去菜市场 |
[04:05] | and got fresh basil and plum tomatoes. | 买了些新鲜罗勒叶和圣女果 |
[04:08] | I thought about linguini with clams, | 我本来想做蛤蜊意面来着 |
[04:09] | but the tomatoes looked too good. | 但这番茄太新鲜了 |
[04:12] | Come here. Have a taste. | 过来 尝尝 |
[04:24] | It’s delicious. | 很好吃 |
[04:25] | – It’s not too spicy? – Perfect. | -没有太辣吧 -很完美 |
[04:30] | Can you stir? | 帮我搅搅 |
[04:32] | You know how to stir, don’t you? | 你知道怎么搅吧 |
[04:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:42] | This is she. | 我就是 |
[04:45] | It’s children’s services. | 儿童服务局的 |
[04:48] | I-I’m sorry. I haven’t been home all day. | 抱歉 我今天出去了一下 |
[04:51] | Well, the children are wonderful. | 孩子们确实很好 |
[04:55] | but we’ve reconsidered. | 但我们重新考虑了一下 |
[04:58] | It’s just not a good time. It’s not the right time. | 现在时机不是太好 时候未到吧 |
[05:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:03] | Of course. If things change… | 当然 如果有改变的话… |
[05:06] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:12] | It’s unrealistic to think about children. | 考虑孩子真是太不切实际了 |
[05:15] | Not now. | 时机不对 |
[05:16] | It’s unrealistic. | 不切实际 |
[05:21] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[05:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[05:27] | It’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事的 我很好 |
[05:30] | I just needed to know. | 我只是需要知道真相 |
[05:36] | And now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[05:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:46] | Why don’t you sit? | 坐下吧 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | To turning the page. | 致既往不咎 |
[06:40] | So… | 那 |
[06:46] | …Agent Gaad is under so much pressure | 这次调查给盖德特工 |
[06:49] | with this investigation. | 带来了巨大的压力 |
[06:53] | I’m not sure he’s gonna make it. | 我不确定他能不能撑过去 |
[06:55] | He lost his cool yesterday | 他昨天 |
[06:57] | in a way that he never has before. | 前所未有的失控了 |
[07:01] | He actually attacked the mail robot. | 居然攻击了邮件分拣车 |
[07:04] | And Gene couldn’t fix it. | 吉恩修不好它 |
[07:07] | They’re sending it out for repairs. | 他们只能送去维修了 |
[07:17] | Who’s Gene? | 谁是吉恩 |
[07:20] | He’s our computer specialist. | 是我们的电脑专家 |
[07:24] | He’s in charge of the mail robot. | 他负责邮件分拣车 |
[07:27] | It was actually his idea | 升级投递系统 |
[07:28] | to upgrade the message-delivery system. | 就是他的主意 |
[07:36] | Okay, Mangia, sweetie, before it gets cold. | 亲爱的 在它凉之前快吃吧 |
[08:17] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[08:42] | You may be right… | 娜怡达的事… |
[08:46] | …about Zinaida. | 你也许是对的 |
[08:50] | What did you find out? | 你查出什么了 |
[08:52] | Nothing definite, but, uh… | 还不能确定 不过… |
[08:55] | I was looking around the rezidentura, | 我在基地里做了些调查 |
[08:57] | asking questions. | 问了一些问题 |
[08:58] | And, uh… something doesn’t seem right. | 有些事情不对劲 |
[09:06] | I have a way we can know for sure. | 我有个办法可以查清楚 |
[09:08] | It’s risky. | 很冒险 |
[09:12] | But it’s Nina’s only hope. | 但这是妮娜唯一的希望 |
[09:14] | How risky? | 有多冒险 |
[09:16] | If we get caught… | 如果我们被捕… |
[09:20] | …very. | 非常危险 |
[10:57] | The FBI won’t stop | 联调局会想尽办法 |
[10:58] | till they find who put the bug in Gaad’s pen. | 查出那个把窃听器放在笔里的人 |
[11:01] | They have a building full of suspects. | 他们有一栋楼的嫌疑人 |
[11:03] | Do you think Martha can keep it together | 你觉得如此长时间的调查 |
[11:04] | during a long investigation? | 玛莎能坚持住吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得她可以 |
[11:09] | We’ve never seen her under that kind of pressure. | 我们可从未见她经受这么大的压力 |
[11:12] | She’ll protect me. | 她会保护我的 |
[11:13] | I agree with Philip. | 我同意菲利普 |
[11:15] | We don’t need to end the operation. | 我们无需终止行动 |
[11:17] | We’re not there. Martha may still be of use. | 还不到时候 玛莎可能还有用 |
[11:21] | She told you the mail robot is being repaired? | 她告诉你他们正在修理邮件分拣车 |
[11:25] | The Centre wants you to bug it. | 中心想让你安装窃听器 |
[11:31] | And the Centre will want Martha to switch out the tapes | 如果我们真在邮件分拣车里放了窃听器 |
[11:33] | if we actually do get a bug into the mail robot. | 中心还会希望玛莎调换录音带 |
[11:35] | Not necessarily. | 不需要 |
[11:36] | Well, but how can she, Gabriel, when she’ll be the prime suspect | 加布里尔 她是放置窃听器的首要怀疑对象 |
[11:39] | for putting the bug in Gaad’s pen? | 怎么可能再做一次 |
[11:41] | That’s not my understanding of how the operation will work. | 我对行动的理解不是这样的 |
[11:44] | Gabriel, I know how these things go. | 加布里尔 我知道事情的走向 |
[11:46] | What’s the alternative if it’s not Martha? | 除了玛莎 我们还有什么选择 |
[11:48] | Does the Centre have someone else inside the FBI | 除了她我们还有谁在联调局内部 |
[11:50] | who could switch out the tapes? | 能调换录音带 |
[11:51] | There are janitors, mailroom clerks who can gain access. | 门卫以及收发室的人都有进入的权限 |
[11:55] | We don’t want to risk the Martha Operation | 我们比你更不想让玛莎行动 |
[11:56] | any more than you do. | 陷入危险 |
[12:01] | You should trust the organization. | 你应该相信组织 |
[12:14] | You what?! | 你说什么 |
[12:15] | I did what I had to do to keep working with you. | 我为了与你共事做了我该做的 |
[12:20] | If he could identify me, there was no other way. | 如果他认出了我 这就是唯一的办法 |
[12:28] | And no one saw you? | 没人看见你吗 |
[12:29] | – No. – You’re sure? | -没 -你确定吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[12:36] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:39] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[12:46] | It was, uh… | 做得有点 |
[12:49] | messy. | 乱 |
[12:51] | It didn’t go exactly as planned. | 和我预想的不一样 |
[12:55] | It seldom does. | 很少会那样 |
[13:00] | These people… | 这些人 |
[13:04] | my people, what we do… | 我的同胞 我们做的 |
[13:09] | What we’ve done to the blacks in my country — | 我们对黑人做的那些事 |
[13:12] | it’s wrong. | 是错的 |
[13:16] | It has to stop. | 不能再这么下去了 |
[13:20] | I will do whatever is asked of me | 为了这个事业 我愿意做 |
[13:23] | for the cause… | 任何事 |
[13:25] | For you. | 为了你 |
[13:56] | Long meeting. | 会议很长啊 |
[13:57] | Long day. | 度日如年 |
[13:59] | I’m tired, and I’m hungry. | 我又累又饿 |
[14:04] | Oh. Is that the best you can do? | 只有这些吗 |
[14:06] | What say I’ll order something from room service | 我送你回酒店后 |
[14:08] | when I get you back to the hotel? | 给你订客房送餐服务怎么样 |
[14:09] | I love that idea. I want a BLT. | 这主意好 我想要培根三明治 |
[14:12] | It’s a bacon and lettuce — | 里面有培根 生菜 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I got it. | 我知道的 |
[15:26] | It’s only natural that you developed feelings for Martha. | 你开始对玛莎有感情是很正常的 |
[15:31] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:38] | Thanks for your permission. | 感谢批准 |
[15:42] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[16:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:01] | We’re here to repair a machine. | 我们来修理机器 |
[17:08] | That’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[17:14] | If you scream, I will have to tape your mouth shut | 如果你尖叫 我就得拿胶带封上你嘴巴 |
[17:16] | and your hands and your feet. | 绑起你手脚 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to have to do that. Do you understand? | 我不想那么做 你明白吗 |
[17:49] | Will it take long? | 要花很长时间吗 |
[17:51] | What you came here to do. | 你来做的那件事 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:57] | Not very, I hope. | 我希望不用很长 |
[18:06] | May I? It’s just bills. | 我可以做这个吗 只是账单而已 |
[18:14] | I like to come here late at night and do the bookkeeping. | 我喜欢深夜来这里记账 |
[18:20] | I’m usually alone. | 我通常都是一人 |
[18:23] | Most people don’t like to work at night. | 大部分人不喜欢晚上工作 |
[18:28] | They miss the stir, the activity. | 他们想出去找乐子 |
[18:30] | But I like it. | 但我喜欢 |
[18:33] | And when I’m sitting here in the dark… | 在黑暗中坐在这里 |
[18:39] | …is when I feel most in tune. | 是我感觉最合调的时候 |
[18:50] | In tune? | 合调 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:55] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:01] | I feel close to my husband. | 我感觉离我丈夫很近 |
[19:04] | I feel his presence. | 我能感觉到他的存在 |
[19:10] | Don’t feel him tonight. | 今晚没感觉到他 |
[19:11] | Probably because of you. | 也许是因为你 |
[19:17] | This is him. | 这就是他 |
[19:18] | This is Gil in the mother-of-pearl frame. | 这就是盖尔 在那个珍珠镶嵌的框里 |
[19:23] | The frame was a wedding present from his sister, Louise. | 这相框是他姐姐露易丝送的结婚礼物 |
[19:27] | She never married. | 她没有结过婚 |
[19:30] | Her parents said it was because | 她父母说是因为她太好了 |
[19:32] | she was too good for any man she ever met, | 她遇见的男人都配不上她 |
[19:35] | but she was a pill. | 但她其实很惹人烦 |
[19:42] | This is me. | 这个是我 |
[19:47] | You’re very pretty. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[19:49] | Yes, I was. | 没错 确实是 |
[19:52] | And this is…? | 那么这位是 |
[19:54] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[19:55] | He runs things now. | 他现在负责经营管理了 |
[20:02] | H-he won’t be here till morning. | 他要到早上才来 |
[20:15] | Gil started the shop. He was a machinist. | 盖尔建了这个厂 他是名机械师 |
[20:19] | He learned the machinist trade in the army, | 他在部队里面学到的机械知识 |
[20:22] | World War II. | 第二次世界大战 |
[20:25] | I taught math, little children. | 我是小学数学老师 |
[20:28] | I-I was good with numbers. | 我对数字很擅长 |
[20:30] | It wasn’t, uh, calculators and robots then. | 那时候还没有计算器之类的 |
[20:36] | Well, the world changes. | 世界变化大 |
[20:41] | Some things stay the same. | 但是有些东西是不变的 |
[20:47] | That one was taken in France. | 那张是在法国照的 |
[20:51] | He was four years in Europe. | 他被派遣到欧洲四年 |
[20:53] | Gil’s regiment freed Jewish people | 盖尔的军团解放了那些 |
[20:56] | from the concentration camps. | 被关在集中营的犹太人 |
[20:59] | H-he wasn’t jewish. He was christian scientist. | 他不是犹太人 他是个基督信仰者 |
[21:03] | But after the war… | 但是战争之后 |
[21:07] | he wasn’t anything. | 他什么都不信了 |
[21:10] | I would take Andy to church, | 我会带安迪去教堂 |
[21:12] | but Gil said he had no use for those stories. | 但是盖尔说那些故事对他没用 |
[21:21] | What he s– what he saw, it stayed with him. | 他在战场上的见闻一直影响着他 |
[21:34] | May I have a glass of water? | 可以给我一杯水吗 |
[21:45] | I just need your keys. | 我需要你的钥匙 |
[22:31] | It’s an old woman. | 只是一个老妇人 |
[22:33] | Her husband started the business. | 她的丈夫建立了这个地方 |
[22:34] | She comes in at night to pay bills. | 她晚上到这来整理账单 |
[22:36] | At night? | 在晚上 |
[22:38] | She likes it when it’s quiet. | 她觉得晚上够安静 |
[22:44] | How much longer do you have? | 你还要弄多久 |
[22:47] | I’m trying, Elizabeth. | 我在努力 伊丽莎白 |
[22:49] | No, I know. I’m… | 我知道 我只是 |
[22:59] | He was gone for four years during World War II, her husband. | 她的丈夫在二战时打了四年仗 |
[23:10] | She picked a bad time. | 她选了个不好的时机 |
[23:26] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[23:41] | Okay, I’ll wait outside till the food comes. | 我在外边等吃的送来 |
[23:44] | Front desk said it won’t be long. | 酒店前台说不会太久 |
[23:46] | You’re very good to me, Stan. | 你对我真好 斯坦 |
[23:49] | I’ll bring it to you as soon as it gets here. | 吃的到了我就帮你拿进来 |
[23:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:21] | I have a bad heart. | 我的心脏有问题 |
[24:25] | They say that I need a new one, | 他们说我需要换一个新的 |
[24:28] | but I don’t want a new heart. | 但是我不想换 |
[24:36] | What — what would I do with it? | 我要它来干什么 |
[24:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:46] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[24:49] | Are you a robber? | 你是抢劫的 |
[24:52] | No. | 不是 |
[24:54] | No, right. Right. | 对 不是 |
[24:58] | You came here to fix something. Right. | 你是来修理东西的 没错 |
[25:05] | “All–all marbles present and unaccounted for.” | “所有那些现存的和不知所踪的弹珠” |
[25:08] | That’s something that my father used to say every morning | 这曾是我父亲每天早上去工作前 |
[25:11] | before he started work. | 都挂在嘴边的一句话 |
[25:14] | What did he do? | 你父亲是干什么的 |
[25:16] | He was a farmer. | 他是个农民 |
[25:19] | Andy said the farm is a vineyard now. | 安迪说农场现在成了葡萄园了 |
[25:21] | A vineyard, like in France. | 葡萄园 像在法国那样的葡萄园 |
[25:24] | Yeah. Yours? | 你父亲呢 |
[25:28] | He was a coal miner. | 他是个矿工 |
[25:31] | Your mother? | 你母亲呢 |
[25:35] | An office worker. | 她在办公室工作 |
[25:37] | And she cooked, cleaned, waited in line for food. | 她还做饭 打扫 排队领食物 |
[25:45] | Is she alive? | 她还健在吗 |
[25:48] | Yes. | 健在 |
[25:50] | Where does she live? | 她在哪生活呢 |
[25:56] | Russia. | 苏联 |
[26:04] | Your english is very good. | 你的英语说得真好 |
[26:08] | I’ve been well-trained. | 我受过良好训练 |
[26:18] | You aren’t going to let me leave…are you? | 你不会让我活着回去了 是不是 |
[26:28] | It’s not possible, no. | 我做不到 |
[26:40] | This is not how I expected it to end. | 没想到会这样结束 |
[26:46] | The — the story. | 结束我的故事 |
[26:55] | I’m not afraid of leaving the world. | 我不怕死 |
[26:57] | I-I don’t know why, but I’m — I’m not. | 我也不知道为什么 但我并不怕 |
[27:01] | It’s better than falling down in the street like a drunk | 总好过某天跟喝多了似的在大街上晕倒 |
[27:05] | and waiting for some stranger to pass by. | 指望着路人发现 |
[27:09] | Or sitting in front of the television alone. | 或者一个人看电视的时候就那么走了 |
[27:15] | Oh, I hate hospitals. | 我讨厌进医院 |
[27:19] | When Gil was sick, I hated to go see him there. | 盖尔生病的时候 我就不喜欢去医院看他 |
[27:23] | I went, but I hated it, everything about it. | 我虽然去了 但我不喜欢那儿的一切 |
[28:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:59] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[29:04] | 你要是敢叫 我让你脑袋开花 | |
[29:10] | 请坐 | |
[29:20] | 你是谁 | |
[29:23] | 一个爱国者 | |
[29:27] | 和你不一样 | |
[29:29] | 你想怎么样 | |
[29:33] | 你得公开否认你说的关于我们国家以及阿富汗战争的一切 | |
[29:39] | 如果我照你说的做了会怎么样 | |
[29:42] | 你就能像英雄一样回到苏联 | |
[29:49] | 迷途的革命女儿被西方思想所侵蚀 | |
[29:54] | 但最后还是回归了理智 | |
[29:58] | 两周之内必须照做 | |
[30:04] | 不然我还会回来 | |
[30:08] | 下一次就不会谈话了 | |
[30:39] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[30:45] | – You’re hurt. – I got it. I got it. | -你受伤了 -没事 没事 |
[31:08] | It’s late, Henry. Give it a rest. | 很晚了 亨利 别弄了 |
[31:09] | I’m almost done. | 我快弄完了 |
[31:11] | You know how you get when you don’t get enough sleep. | 你知道睡眠不足的话你是什么德行吧 |
[31:14] | I’m almost done. | 快好了 |
[31:58] | A-are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[32:01] | Yes. | 结了 |
[32:02] | That’s good, to have a-a partner, a-a f-friend. | 真好 能有个伴 有个朋友 |
[32:07] | Gil and I were married twice. | 我和盖尔结了两次婚 |
[32:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:11] | We got divorced. | 我们离过婚 |
[32:14] | He remarried, but his wife died in an accident, | 他再婚了 但他夫人在一次事故中去世了 |
[32:18] | and we did it again. | 后来我们就又在一起了 |
[32:34] | We no longer had sugar in our eyes. | 离婚时我们已经看不到彼此的优点了 |
[32:39] | N-none of that, uh, | 一点都没有了 |
[32:41] | “Why can’t you be the person I want | 我们总说 你为什么不能改改自己的毛病 |
[32:43] | instead of the person you are?” stuff. | 成为我想要的那种人 |
[32:46] | This time, it stuck like glue. | 这一次 我们如胶似漆 |
[32:49] | We were 27 years. | 我们在一起27年 |
[32:53] | We were happy in the sec– second round. | 第二次婚姻非常快乐 |
[32:58] | There are only two things | 只有两件事 |
[32:59] | that Gil would never | 盖尔永远不会 |
[33:02] | say a blessed word about. | 有所美言 |
[33:05] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[33:09] | The other woman. My nemesis. | 另一个女人 我的报应 |
[33:12] | No, my best friend. | 不 是我最好的朋友 |
[33:17] | What was the other thing? | 另一件是什么事 |
[33:20] | The — the war, of c– of course. | 是 是战争 当然了 |
[33:32] | Did Gil send you? | 是盖尔让你来的吗 |
[33:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:42] | Did he tell you I’m afraid of pain? | 他有告诉你我怕疼吗 |
[33:53] | Is he with Helen? | 他跟海伦在一起吗 |
[33:57] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[34:03] | I don’t want anything to happen to Andy. | 我不希望安迪出事 |
[34:06] | He’s a good — he’s a good son. | 他是个好 他是个好孩子 |
[34:11] | Nothing’s gonna happen to him. | 他不会有事的 |
[34:13] | Promise? | 保证吗 |
[34:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:21] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[34:24] | Yes. | 有 |
[34:27] | And this is what you do? | 那你还做这份工作 |
[34:32] | Sometimes. | 有时做 |
[34:35] | By yourself? | 你自己吗 |
[34:37] | With my husband. | 跟我丈夫一起 |
[34:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:46] | To make the world a better place. | 让世界变得更美好 |
[34:50] | You think doing this to me | 你觉得这样对我 |
[34:53] | will make the world a better place? | 会让世界变得更美好吗 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry, but it will. | 对不起 但会的 |
[35:02] | That’s what evil people tell themselves | 坏人在做坏事时 |
[35:06] | when they do evil things. | 都会这么给自己开脱 |
[35:24] | I…can’t…can’t… | 我 不能 不能 |
[35:27] | Can’t… | 不能 |
[35:30] | Can’t…can’t… | 不能 不能 |
[36:04] | 1-2-3. | |
[36:06] | 1-2-3. | |
[36:13] | What happened? | 怎么样了 |
[36:14] | They’ll find her body in the morning. She was sick. | 早上他们会找到她的尸体 她病了 |
[36:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:25] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[36:32] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:49] | How long was she alone in the room? | 她独自在房间里多长时间 |
[36:51] | No more than 10 minutes. | 不超过十分钟 |
[36:53] | Guy must have come in through a window. | 他一定是从窗户进来的 |
[36:55] | Maybe he was already there. | 有可能他一直都在那 |
[36:57] | Hiding? | 躲在那里 |
[36:58] | In a closet, under a bed. | 衣柜里 床铺下 |
[37:01] | You checked the room first? | 她进去前你检查房间了吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 检查了 |
[37:06] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:08] | I got a hell of a headache, but other than that, I’m good. | 我头痛得要命 除此之外还好 |
[37:12] | Take some Aspirin? | 吃点阿司匹林 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:15] | It works better if you take it with beer. | 就着啤酒服用效果更好 |
[37:18] | It’s not supposed to, but it does. | 很没道理 但真的有效 |
[37:20] | Go home. Get some rest. | 回家 休息一下 |
[37:22] | Don’t worry. We’ll beef up her security. | 别担心 我们会加强她的安保 |
[37:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:55] | She didn’t break or confess, | 她没有崩溃 没有坦白 |
[37:58] | or panic. | 甚至都没慌张 |
[38:03] | Maybe she was in shock, | 也许她太震惊了 |
[38:06] | thinking she was gonna die. | 以为自己会死 |
[38:10] | Has anybody said anything at the rezidentura? | 基地里有什么消息吗 |
[38:12] | No. Nothing yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[38:29] | Not for me. | 我不喝酒 |
[38:34] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[38:36] | It’s felt better. | 好一点了 |
[38:39] | Sorry to hit you so hard. | 抱歉打得那么用力 |
[38:43] | Try it with a raw egg. | 试试用生鸡蛋敷 |
[38:45] | It’s what we do… for a hangover. | 我们宿醉后都是这么干的 |
[38:48] | I don’t have a hangover. | 我没有宿醉 |
[38:57] | I think I’ll have one. | 我还是来一瓶 |
[39:05] | Wasn’t there just a little part of you | 你心里其实是不是有那么一点 |
[39:06] | that wanted to crack my head open? | 想砸开我的脑袋 |
[39:18] | “Geode.” That’s very nice. | “晶洞” 真不错 |
[39:20] | Don’t — don’t do that. | 别 别这样 |
[39:23] | Well, it’s just a strong word. That’s all I’m saying. | 只是个夸张的词罢了 说说而已 |
[39:27] | 17. | |
[39:32] | Stuck between a geode and a hard place. | 卡在了”晶洞”和”硬地”上 |
[39:46] | “Amatory”? | “情爱的” |
[39:47] | 24. | |
[39:48] | Yes, 24. | 对 24 |
[39:50] | Loving, devoted, adoring. | 热爱 献身 崇拜 |
[39:56] | Where do you come up with this stuff? | 你怎么想出来的 |
[39:58] | I love words. They leave a trail. | 我喜欢文字 它们会留下线索 |
[40:01] | For example, | 比如 |
[40:02] | “Amatory” is from the latin word for love, | “情爱的”是拉丁文里的”爱” |
[40:07] | while “Wedlock” — the condition of being married — | 而”已婚” 结婚的状态 |
[40:11] | is Norse, Norwegian. | 来自挪威 是挪威语 |
[40:14] | Wed… lock. Hmm? | 婚姻 锁 懂了吗 |
[40:16] | Which means “Perpetual battle.” | 意味着”无休止的战争” |
[40:18] | Your point being? | 你想说什么 |
[40:20] | Love and marriage in many ways are antithetical. | 爱情和婚姻在很多方面都是对立的 |
[40:23] | One is a bolt of lightning, an epiphany. | 前者就像一道闪电 一种顿悟 |
[40:27] | And the other is planting, tilling, tending. | 而后者则是在播种 耕耘 悉心照料 |
[40:31] | – It’s hard work. – I’m… I’m trying to concentrate here. | -这并不轻松 -你让我分神了 |
[40:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:42] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[40:47] | “Sphinx.” | “斯芬克斯” |
[40:49] | Excellent. | 漂亮 |
[40:54] | 59. Bravo. | 59 好极了 |
[41:02] | When I first saw Elizabeth… | 当我第一眼见到伊丽莎白时… |
[41:07] | it… it felt like a… | 心里感觉像是… |
[41:08] | A bolt of lightning? | 划过一道闪电吗 |
[41:14] | It had never happened before. | 之前从没有过那种感觉 |
[41:17] | Or since. | 之后也没有 |
[41:19] | May I share something with you? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[41:23] | Elizabeth rejected the first officer | 伊丽莎白曾经拒绝了 |
[41:26] | proposed to be her husband in America. | 驻美第一官员的求婚 |
[41:29] | Well, in her own way, she chose you. | 她用自己的方式 选择了你 |
[41:37] | It never felt like that to… to me. | 我从没有过这种感觉 |
[41:40] | Nevertheless, it’s true. | 事实就是如此 |
[41:52] | Philip, would you like to tell me what’s going on? | 菲利普 你能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[41:56] | You’re not in this alone, you know. | 你不是一个人在面对 |
[41:58] | Elizabeth loves you. I love you. | 伊丽莎白爱你 我也爱你 |
[42:00] | What’s the problem? | 你遇到什么麻烦了 |
[42:04] | The… the problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[42:09] | The problem is you, Gabriel. | 我的麻烦就是你 加布里尔 |
[42:13] | And all this talk. | 还有这些谈话 |
[42:16] | All this talk. | 这些谈话 |
[42:20] | Because you think you can wrap me around your little finger. | 因为你觉得你可以玩弄我于鼓掌之中 |
[42:24] | But I’m not Elizabeth. | 可我不是伊丽莎白 |
[42:25] | – I’m aware of that. – I trusted you. | -这我知道 -我曾信任过你 |
[42:29] | I trusted you. | 我曾信任过你 |
[42:31] | And your job was to look out for me. It was. | 你的职责是照顾好我 曾经是这样的 |
[42:38] | And now my job is to look out for my family, | 而现在我的职责就是照顾好我的家庭 |
[42:41] | because no one else will. | 因为只有我会这么做 |