时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:03] | I think your defector might be a Russian spy. | 我认为你们那位叛徒可能是苏联间谍 |
[00:06] | If I can prove it, we’ll arrest her. | 如果我能证明这一点 我们会逮捕她 |
[00:08] | Then there’s a good chance | 到那时我们政府 |
[00:09] | my government can make a trade — for Nina. | 应该很愿意做交易 用她换妮娜 |
[00:12] | I have a way we can know for sure. | 我有个办法可以查清楚 |
[00:14] | It’s risky. | 很冒险 |
[00:16] | 你擅长赢得别人的信任 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳 | |
[00:19] | 如果你搞定科学家 | |
[00:21] | 之前的事就一笔勾销 | |
[00:25] | I got the bug in. | 我把窃听器装上了 |
[00:26] | Having weekly updates is going to make a big difference. | 每周提供最新的消息会有很大作用 |
[00:29] | Weekly? | 每周 |
[00:30] | Conditions in the field won’t support that. | 现在的条件还不可能实现 |
[00:32] | Our soldiers in Afghanistan are — | 我们在阿富汗的战士 |
[00:34] | I know what’s going on in Afghanistan. | 我知道阿富汗是什么情况 |
[00:36] | You have to forge a real bond with her | 你必须跟她建立牢靠的关系 |
[00:38] | if you’re going to get to the recording device | 这样才能在有需要时都能拿到 |
[00:40] | when you need to. | 录音设备 |
[00:42] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无时无刻不在想你 |
[00:44] | My parents won’t be home till tonight. | 我爸妈要到今晚才回家 |
[00:48] | You wanna come over? | 想过来吗 |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[00:56] | – Can I help you, sir? – Hi. | -有什么可以帮你的吗 先生 -你好 |
[00:58] | I’m here to see Philip Jennings. | 我找菲利普·詹宁斯 |
[00:59] | One second. | 请稍等 |
[01:01] | Pastor? | 牧师 |
[01:02] | Hi. Hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 你好 希望我没有打扰到你 |
[01:03] | No. Is everything okay? | 没有 还好吗 |
[01:05] | – You mean with Paige? – Yeah. | -你是说佩姬吗 -是的 |
[01:06] | Oh, no. Sure, sure, sure. | 当然 她很好 |
[01:07] | Uh, no, I’m here because… | 我来是因为 |
[01:10] | Well, I actually need a travel agent. | 我想找个旅行社 |
[01:14] | Oh, well… | 这样啊 |
[01:16] | Come on back. Come — come sit down. | 到后面来吧 坐下谈 |
[01:21] | – Have a seat. – Thanks. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[01:26] | Uh, so, I told you about this, uh, mission trip | 我跟你说过我们每年都有 |
[01:29] | We take every year. | 布道旅行 |
[01:30] | Right. | 对 |
[01:31] | This year, we’re going to Kenya, | 今年我们要去肯尼亚 |
[01:32] | and, um, it looks like about 20 people, which is big for us. | 有20个人 对我们来说这人数可不少 |
[01:36] | Well, we can help you with that. | 我们可以帮你满安排 |
[01:37] | It’s a summer trip, right? | 是在夏天 对吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah, it’s got to be mid-July. | 是的 7月中旬 |
[01:43] | I’m sure Paige will want to go. | 佩姬肯定会想去的 |
[01:49] | Why don’t you all come with us? | 你们为什么不一起来 |
[01:52] | T-these trips are really about bonding and charity work. | 这些旅行可以增进感情 做些慈善 |
[01:55] | We’re gonna help build a school. | 我们要去帮忙建一所学校 |
[01:57] | It can be really light on the whole, | 不一定非得 |
[01:58] | you know, the whole God…part, | 你知道 关注上帝 |
[02:01] | if you know what I mean. | 你明白我在说什么吧 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I-I-I would love to take her abroad, | 是的 我也很愿意带她出国旅行 |
[02:05] | but, um… | 但是 |
[02:09] | now is not the right time, to be honest. | 老实说 现在不是时候 |
[02:14] | I think it’s always a good time | 我觉得父母和子女 |
[02:17] | for parents and children to get closer. | 随时都可以更亲近一点 |
[02:20] | Yeah, it’s not that simple right now. | 现在的情况比较复杂 |
[02:25] | Yeah, teenagers can be challenging, right? | 是啊 十几岁的孩子不好带啊 |
[02:29] | But that’s not always a bad thing. | 但有时候那也不是坏事 |
[02:34] | A kid like Paige… | 佩姬那样的孩子 |
[02:38] | really needs to be treated more like an adult than a child. | 更应该被当做成人来对待 而不是孩子 |
[02:48] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[02:51] | I have a flock. | 我有很多教徒 |
[02:53] | It’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[03:00] | No. | 是的 |
[03:03] | No. It’s not. | 是的 不一样 |
[03:08] | Let’s look at some dates. | 我们还是查查日期吧 |
[03:14] | What do you mean you don’t have a thing to wear? | 什么叫你没衣服穿 |
[03:15] | Julie’s seen me in all of these! | 我这些衣服朱莉都看过了 |
[03:17] | Well, she hasn’t seen you in the white thing. | 你还没看过你穿那身白的呢 |
[03:19] | – What, this? – Yeah. | -这件吗 -是的 |
[03:20] | You cannot wear white to a casual dinner. | 去吃便饭总不能穿身白的 |
[03:22] | It’s too dressy! | 这太花哨了 |
[03:25] | I need to go bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[03:27] | You couldn’t wear pants? | 你不能穿裤子吗 |
[03:29] | No, no, pants — I can’t… | 不 裤子 不行 |
[03:32] | what about this thing? | 那这个呢 |
[03:33] | No, no, I don’t have the right shoes for it. | 不 我没有鞋子配那个 |
[03:34] | I hate the way the horizontal lines make me look too hippy, | 我不喜欢横条纹 让我看起来像个嬉皮士 |
[03:36] | a-a-a-and it cuts me across the bust. | 而且正好横在半身处 |
[03:41] | I think we’re getting into a weird area here. | 我感觉现在有点诡异 |
[03:43] | This is smart. What about this, seriously? | 这件很干练 说真的 这件怎么样 |
[03:46] | Well, you look like you should be ringing a school bell. | 你看起来像是该去上学了 |
[03:48] | This may seem silly to you, but it’s our first date. | 你也许觉得有点傻 但这是我们第一次约会 |
[03:52] | I just want to look pretty for her. | 我想穿好看点 才能配得上她 |
[03:58] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[03:59] | Very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[04:01] | He dresses up like a woman. | 他打扮得像个女人 |
[04:03] | In Soviet Union, this would never happen. | 在苏联 永远不可能发生这种事 |
[04:06] | Would never happen here, either. | 在这里也永远不可能发生 |
[04:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:33] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[06:22] | Henry! Dinner! | 亨利 吃晚饭了 |
[06:23] | Be there in a minute. | 马上就来 |
[06:35] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪里 |
[06:36] | He’s coming. | 马上就来 |
[06:37] | You’ll never guess who came by the office today. | 你肯定猜不到今天谁来办公室了 |
[06:39] | Pastor Tim? | 牧师蒂姆吗 |
[06:41] | He asked me if it was okay for him | 他问我今年能不能 |
[06:43] | to arrange the mission trip with you guys this year. | 找你们安排布道旅行 |
[06:46] | I figured you’d want the extra business. | 我觉得你们会想多接一单生意 |
[06:48] | And are you expecting commission? | 你觉得我们会给你佣金 |
[06:51] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪儿 |
[06:52] | Kenya — they’re gonna build a school. | 肯尼亚 他们要去建一所学校 |
[06:54] | Who’s building a school? | 谁要建一所学校 |
[06:56] | I’ll get it. | 我来接吧 |
[06:57] | Paige’s church. | 佩姬的教会 |
[07:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:01] | Why are they building a school? | 他们为什么要建学校 |
[07:02] | This is Mrs. Jennings. | 我是詹宁斯太太 |
[07:03] | Because they need schools in Kenya. | 因为肯尼亚需要学校 |
[07:05] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[07:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:12] | Thank you. Yes. Yeah, I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 谢谢 好的 我会尽快赶到 |
[07:16] | Barb never filed the agency sales report with the A.T.C. | 巴布总是忘记向税则委员会提交旅行社的销售报表 |
[07:19] | – I’ll save you some dinner. – Great. Thank you. | -我会给你留点晚饭 -太好了 谢谢 |
[07:21] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 各位 |
[08:13] | You came! | 你来了 |
[08:14] | I’m just glad I was in town tonight. | 真高兴我今晚在城里 |
[08:16] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[08:42] | 你还需要点别的吗 | |
[08:47] | 那是什么意思 | |
[08:51] | 你不会懂的 | |
[08:57] | 你工作真努力 | |
[09:01] | 不重要 | |
[09:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:17] | If the people here want me to get them results, | 如果他们想让我算出结果 |
[09:20] | they need to give me what I ask for. | 先得把我要的东西给我 |
[09:22] | – What do you want? – Photographs. | -你需要什么 -照片 |
[09:24] | Simple photographs. | 只是照片 |
[09:26] | I’m sure they’re trying. | 我肯定他们在努力中 |
[09:27] | These operations — they’re complicated. | 这些任务 非常复杂 |
[09:30] | For a photograph, | 想要照片 |
[09:31] | they have to find a way to get an agent in place. | 他们得找办法把特工送进去 |
[09:33] | This could take months — even years. | 这可能会花上几个月 甚至几年 |
[09:42] | Where did you learn english? | 你在哪学的英语 |
[09:44] | Here. | 这里 |
[09:48] | And in America. | 还有美国 |
[09:56] | Who does that? | 谁会这么干啊 |
[09:57] | Who tells their friend to meet them at a party | 谁会让朋友去派对找他们 |
[10:00] | and just doesn’t show up? | 结果自己却玩消失 |
[10:03] | It’s okay, Kimmy. | 好了 金米 |
[10:09] | You know, I think you’re the only one | 我觉得唯一真心关心我的 |
[10:11] | who really cares about me. | 就只有你了 |
[10:15] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 肯定不是这样的 |
[10:20] | It is. | 就是 |
[10:25] | It’s pathetic. | 真悲哀 |
[10:27] | Well, unlike your friends, you’re very real, Kimmy, | 不像你的朋友们 你非常真实 金米 |
[10:31] | And that is not pathetic. | 这并不悲哀 |
[10:41] | I have to go bathroom. | 我得去卫生间 |
[12:05] | That was Kimberly. | 是金伯莉 |
[12:06] | She was drunk, so I took her home and put her to bed. | 她喝多了 所以我把她送回家哄睡着了 |
[12:09] | I switched out the recorder, and you got to listen to this. | 我换了录音带 你得听一下 |
[12:15] | I think I.S.I. Is sending someone important | 我想三军情报局派了个重要人物 |
[12:17] | to meet the CIA. | 来见中情局的人 |
[12:18] | What happened to the Hilton? | 怎么不是希尔顿酒店了 |
[12:20] | It didn’t get approved. | 没有得到批准 |
[12:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:22] | It’s more than two rooms. | 超过两间房间了 |
[12:23] | For more than two rooms, | 超过两间房间 |
[12:24] | you need the deputy director’s approval. | 需要局长批准的 |
[12:27] | For God’s sake. | 天啊 |
[12:28] | They’re gonna stay at the Clayton in Crystal city. | 他们会住在克里斯特尔市的克莱顿酒店 |
[12:31] | These guys won’t know the difference. | 这些人又分不出来 |
[12:33] | They’re used to sleeping in caves. | 他们都习惯住在洞穴里了 |
[12:34] | Mujahideen. | 圣战者 |
[12:35] | I.S.I. confirmed their travel, right? | 三军情报局确定过行程了吧 |
[12:37] | They’re getting in the 18th? | 会在十八号入境吗 |
[12:39] | That’s the important thing. | 这事很重要 |
[12:41] | We need these meetings to happen. | 这会议必须开成 |
[12:42] | It’ll happen. It’ll happen. | 会成的 会成的 |
[12:45] | Army isn’t trying to screw it up? | 军队没想来搅黄这事吗 |
[12:47] | They won’t know about it until the day before. | 他们要到前一天才会知道 |
[12:50] | We have to invite them, though. | 但我们得邀请他们 |
[12:52] | They’ve been trying to stop this for two years. | 他们为阻止这件事努力两年了 |
[12:53] | Trying to stop what? | 努力阻止什么 |
[12:55] | The army isn’t on the ground in Afghanistan, | 军队并不在阿富汗 |
[12:57] | so it’s basically not their war. | 所以算不上是他们的战争 |
[13:00] | Well, this works. | 这就可以了 |
[13:02] | We aren’t gonna need them. | 我们不需要他们了 |
[13:04] | It’s good enough. | 可以了 |
[13:04] | I’ve, uh, got some sleep, so I-I’ll go do it. | 我睡了一会儿了 我去吧 |
[13:07] | I can’t sleep anyway. | 反正我也睡不着 |
[13:08] | I have to tell them how to signal Yousaf. | 我得告诉他们怎么给尤萨夫发信号 |
[13:10] | Go back to bed. | 你去睡吧 |
[13:25] | Islamabad signaled Yousaf last night — no reply. | 伊斯兰堡昨晚给尤萨夫发了信号 没有回信 |
[13:28] | Do you think he’s ducking them? | 你觉得他在躲着他们 |
[13:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[13:30] | They have anybody else who might know | 他们那里还有谁可能会知道 |
[13:32] | who the I.S.I. is sending here to meet with CIA? | 巴基斯坦三军情报局派谁与中情局的人见面 |
[13:34] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[13:36] | Well, if we don’t know who we’re going after… | 如果我们不知道目标是谁… |
[13:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:41] | I went by the hotel in Crystal City. It looks — | 我去过克里斯特尔市的宾馆了 那里看起来 |
[13:45] | There’s Paige. | 佩姬来了 |
[13:53] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -宝贝 -嗨 |
[13:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[13:56] | I was just in the city with some friends, | 我和朋友来市里 |
[13:57] | so I thought I’d stop by and say hi. | 就来跟你们打个招呼 |
[13:59] | That’s nice. We wish you’d do it more often. | 真贴心 要是常来就好了 |
[14:02] | Well, I know you’re busy, whatever. | 我知道你们很忙 不管在忙什么 |
[14:04] | What, you think we’re busy just ’cause we work all the time? | 你觉得我们很忙就因为我们总是在工作吗 |
[14:06] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[14:08] | I haven’t been here since you painted. | 你们粉刷完我还没来过 |
[14:09] | It looks nice. | 很漂亮 |
[14:12] | This hasn’t changed. | 这桌子没换 |
[14:14] | Nope. | 没错 |
[14:15] | You know what’s still here? | 知道还有什么没变吗 |
[14:16] | All your legos in the bottom drawer. | 最下面抽屉里你的乐高积木还在呢 |
[14:19] | That’s okay. | 真不错 |
[14:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:21] | We were headed home in about an hour, | 我们大概一小时后回家 |
[14:24] | So if you help out with a stack of ticket requisition forms, | 要是你能帮我们填些机票申请表 |
[14:28] | We’ll all get home a little sooner. | 我们就都能早点回家了 |
[14:30] | Trying to turn me into a travel agent? | 你是想把我培养成旅行代理人吗 |
[14:49] | Hey, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[14:50] | Hi, Mr. Beeman. | 你好 比曼先生 |
[14:53] | Whatcha got there? | 玩什么呢 |
[14:54] | Football game. | 橄榄球游戏 |
[14:59] | That’s not football. That’s dots. | 那又不是橄榄球 只是些小点 |
[15:01] | The flashing one’s the ball. | 闪的那个点是球 |
[15:06] | You want to play football, you got to try strat-o-matic. | 想玩橄榄球游戏 就得试试《经典橄榄球》 |
[15:09] | What? | 什么 |
[15:10] | You don’t know Strat-O-Matic? | 你不知道《经典橄榄球》吗 |
[15:12] | It’s the best game ever. | 那可是最棒的游戏 |
[15:13] | – Well, is it electronic? – No. It’s a board game. | -是电子游戏吗 -不 是桌游 |
[15:16] | I used to play with Matthew all the time, it’s awesome. | 我以前老跟马修玩 可棒了 |
[15:18] | You got real players, real stats, | 有真实的球员 真实的数据 |
[15:20] | real plays. | 真实的比赛 |
[15:21] | You feel like a coach. | 感觉就跟教练一样 |
[15:23] | It’s with cards. | 是有卡片的 |
[15:24] | Do you still have it? | 你还有吗 |
[15:25] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 应该有 |
[15:27] | Can we play? | 能一起玩吗 |
[15:29] | Uh, well, not now, but sometime, yeah. | 现在不行 不过以后可以 |
[15:31] | I’ll bring it over. | 我会带过来的 |
[15:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:36] | “Tron.” | 《创》 |
[15:37] | Wait — the movie? | 那部电影吗 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Did you see it? | 没错 你看过吗 |
[15:40] | No, but I heard it was amazing! | 没有 不过我听说相当精彩 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:42] | We confiscate a lot of pirated videos. | 我们查抄了不少盗版电影 |
[15:44] | We have a whole library. | 我们有一个盗版碟库呢 |
[15:45] | Hey, Henry, we’re home! | 亨利 我们回来了 |
[15:47] | Wow. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:48] | Sure. | 不用 |
[15:50] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[15:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[15:52] | Dinner would be my guess. | 我猜是来吃晚饭的吧 |
[15:54] | No, no, but, uh, if you’re offering… | 不是 不过 既然你邀请的话… |
[15:56] | Sorry, we have to turn right around and go woo a client. | 抱歉 我们打个转就得去见个客户 |
[15:59] | Hey, Dad, Mr. Beeman brought me this awesome sci-fi movie. | 爸 比曼先生给我带了这部超棒的科幻电影 |
[16:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[16:04] | And he has this really cool football game he’s gonna bring. | 他下次还会带个超级酷的橄榄球游戏过来 |
[16:07] | Wow. You’re like Santa Claus. | 你这是成了圣诞老人了 |
[16:10] | I’m heating up last night’s lasagna | 我在热昨晚的千层面 |
[16:12] | if you want to stay and eat with the kids. | 你要是愿意的话可以留下来跟孩子们一起吃 |
[16:14] | Uh, no, actually, I have a lot of stuff to do at home. | 不用了 我回家还有好多事要做 |
[16:17] | What about tomorrow? | 明天来吧 |
[16:19] | Okay. Sure. | 好 当然了 |
[16:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:22] | Bye! | 拜 |
[16:42] | The shift is about to change. | 要换班了 |
[16:44] | It might be a woman. | 也许是个女人 |
[16:51] | I’m gonna get a paper. | 我去拿份报纸 |
[17:51] | They changed over. It’s not a woman. | 他们换过班了 不是女人 |
[17:57] | We — we could come back tomorrow morning. | 我们可以明早再过来 |
[18:00] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna go check in. | 我去登记入住了 |
[18:32] | Right there! | 马上来 |
[18:38] | Henry Jennings. | 亨利·詹宁斯 |
[18:39] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:40] | Um, the movie was awesome. Thanks. | 电影很棒 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Oh. Good. | 那就好 |
[18:44] | Uh, you want to play that football game? | 你想一起玩橄榄球游戏吗 |
[18:47] | Strat-O-Matic? | 《经典橄榄球》 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Come on in. | 好 进来吧 |
[18:54] | Just gimme a sec. It’s in the basement. | 稍等一下 游戏在地下室 |
[19:02] | Yeah. It’s kind of crazy in here. | 这里有点乱的不像话 |
[19:06] | I, uh, I have to look at everything we have and… | 我得看遍我们共有的东西… |
[19:10] | say what I want. | 然后提出我想要什么 |
[19:14] | You know that we’re getting divorced, right? | 你知道我们正在闹离婚 对吧 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 |
[19:19] | Yeah, Mrs. Beeman will come over later, | 比曼夫人过会儿要来 |
[19:21] | and she’ll say what she wants. | 她也会提出她想要什么 |
[19:24] | It’s really weird. | 这种感觉真怪 |
[19:28] | Well, you know, my dad left for a while, but he came back. | 我爸爸曾经离开过一阵子 但他又回来了 |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我们之间应该不太可能了 |
[19:36] | Are… you gonna move out? | 那你要搬出去吗 |
[19:39] | I don’t know, Henry. | 我也不知道 亨利 |
[19:42] | I don’t want to. | 我不想搬出去 |
[19:44] | But… | 但是… |
[19:46] | I mean, what am I gonna do in a big house like this by myself? | 我一个人在这样一所大房子里又能做什么呢 |
[19:51] | Does it matter if you still live here? | 你要是继续住下去会有什么关系吗 |
[19:56] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[19:58] | I… I don’t know. | 我…真的不知道 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna get the game. | 我去拿游戏 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:28] | Come in. | 请进 |
[20:33] | Sorry to bother you. | 不好意思 麻烦你了 |
[20:33] | I just — I thought you should see this. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[20:35] | Of course. What’s the problem exactly? | 没关系 究竟是什么问题 |
[20:42] | I am so sorry. | 我实在是抱歉 |
[20:46] | This is really embarrassing. | 这真是太尴尬了 |
[20:47] | You know, I-it’s not that I’m trying to embarrass you. | 我也不想让你难堪 |
[20:50] | I just — I’m in business, too, | 我也是做这行的 |
[20:51] | And if it happened on my watch, I’d want to know. | 如果它在我值班的时候发生 我会想知道的 |
[20:53] | No, thank you for bringing it to my attention. | 不 谢谢你让我知道这件事 |
[20:55] | This is…unacceptable. | 这是…不能接受的 |
[20:56] | I’ll make sure that, uh, | 我会确保 |
[20:58] | housekeeping comes up immediately. | 保洁人员马上过来 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:00] | And, uh, we’ll comp your room for tonight. | 我们会免去您今晚的住宿费 |
[21:02] | This is not come up to the hotel standards or mine. | 这达不到酒店的标准 也不符合我的要求 |
[21:08] | You know, I travel a lot. | 我经常旅行 |
[21:11] | I stay at a lot of different places, | 我住过很多地方 |
[21:12] | and very few people have such a good attitude. | 很少有人态度这么好 |
[21:16] | Have you been doing this a long time? | 你做这行很长时间了吗 |
[21:18] | I, uh… | 我在 |
[21:21] | I got my degree in hotel management at Michigan State. | 我在密歇根州拿到了酒店管理的学位 |
[21:23] | I’ve been here ever since. | 然后就来这儿了 |
[21:24] | Well, you’re doing a great job. | 你工作做得很出色 |
[21:26] | And don’t worry about comping the room. | 就不用免住宿费了 |
[21:28] | My company’s paying anyway. | 反正是公司付钱 |
[21:31] | Then, uh… | 那样的话 |
[21:32] | how about dinner instead? | 换成吃饭怎么样 |
[21:35] | The restaurant downstairs has a great steak. | 楼下餐厅的牛排很不错 |
[21:37] | Mmm, that sounds lovely, but I’m exhausted | 听着好像不错 不过我累坏了 |
[21:39] | and have to prepare for a meeting in the morning. | 而且还得为明早的会议做准备 |
[21:42] | Oh. I-I, uh… | 我是说 |
[21:44] | I only meant that, um… | 我的意思是 |
[21:46] | that I could get you a meal. | 我可以请你吃个饭 |
[21:48] | For free, like a — like a voucher. | 免费的 就像是优惠券一样 |
[21:57] | Can I get that from you next time I’m in town? | 下次我来这儿再来找你吃这顿饭怎么样 |
[22:02] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[22:08] | This is my direct line. | 这是我的电话 |
[22:11] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:12] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[22:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:16] | Have a good evening, Miss Lefler. | 晚安 莱弗勒小姐 |
[22:41] | The Rezidentura in Islamabad got a message from Yousaf. | 伊斯兰堡的基地收到了尤萨夫的消息 |
[22:44] | He won’t talk to them. | 他拒绝跟他们谈话 |
[22:45] | – Oh, damn. – It’s all right. | -该死 -没关系 |
[22:47] | He said he’d get here within 24 hours to meet you in person. | 他说他会在24小时之内来见你 |
[22:50] | All right, but that’s a little close. | 很好 但是时间有点紧 |
[22:53] | Whoever’s coming is getting here on the 18th. | 不管来的是谁 18号就到了 |
[22:55] | It’s not up to us. | 这不由我们决定 |
[22:56] | It’s not up to us. | 不由我们决定 |
[23:01] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[23:02] | I want you to know that the centre arranged for your son | 我想告诉你中心安排了你儿子 |
[23:05] | to get an early release from his assignment in Afghanistan. | 提前结束在阿富汗的任务 |
[23:12] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我没让你这么做 |
[23:14] | Elizabeth did. He turned it down. | 是伊丽莎白要求的 但是你儿子拒绝了 |
[23:19] | We can make him go home. | 我们可以让他回家 |
[23:21] | Do you want us to? | 你想让我们这么做吗 |
[23:34] | No. | 不 |
[23:37] | All right. | 好 |
[23:47] | All right, I’m halfway there at the hotel. | 好了 酒店那边完成一半了 |
[23:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:50] | Yousaf’s coming here. | 尤萨夫要来了 |
[23:54] | Only has eyes for you. | 还真是对你情有独钟 |
[23:56] | 24 hours — we’ll know our next steps. | 再等24小时 我们就知道下一步该怎么办了 |
[24:15] | What are you still doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[24:17] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你们谈谈 |
[24:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:20] | No. | 不好 |
[24:21] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 出什么事了 |
[24:27] | Do you love me? | 你们爱我吗 |
[24:29] | Of course we love you. | 我们当然爱你 |
[24:30] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[24:34] | Then tell me the truth. | 那就告诉我真相 |
[24:39] | Stop. Don’t do that. I’m right here. | 停 别这样 我就在这儿 |
[24:41] | Just please look at me. | 拜托你们看着我 |
[24:45] | I’m not stupid. I know there’s something going on. | 我不傻 我知道有事情不对劲 |
[24:48] | You’re out in the middle of the night. | 你们半夜出门 |
[24:49] | The phone rings, and you’re gone. | 电话一响 你们就走了 |
[24:51] | We have no family here — no aunts, no uncles, no cousins, | 我们没有家人 没有阿姨 叔叔 表亲 |
[24:54] | – No nothing! – Paige. | -什么都没有 -佩姬 |
[24:55] | No! | 别 |
[24:56] | This isn’t normal. | 这不正常 |
[24:59] | I’ve felt it for a long time now, | 我觉得不对劲很久了 |
[25:01] | and I thought it was me. | 我以为是我的问题 |
[25:03] | I thought I was crazy. | 我以为我疯了 |
[25:06] | But it’s not me. It’s you. | 但不是我的问题 是你们 |
[25:10] | And I talked to Pastor Tim, and he agrees. | 我也和牧师蒂姆谈了 他也赞同 |
[25:14] | I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道真相 |
[25:15] | I don’t care what it is, | 不管真相是什么 |
[25:17] | but if you love me, if you really love me, | 但如果你们爱我 如果你们真心爱我 |
[25:20] | then just please tell me. | 那就求你们告诉我 |
[25:27] | What, are — are you in the witness protection program? | 你们是在证人保护计划里吗 |
[25:31] | Did you kill somebody? | 你们杀了人吗 |
[25:32] | Are you guys drug dealers, like your friend Gregory? | 你们和你们的朋友格雷戈里一样是毒贩子吗 |
[25:35] | Am I adopted | 我是领养的吗 |
[25:36] | or are we aliens? What? | 还是我们是外星人 究竟是怎样 |
[25:43] | You’re just gonna keep lying to me. | 你们就准备继续对我撒谎 |
[26:27] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[26:30] | Your father and I… | 你爸爸和我 |
[26:38] | We… | 我们 |
[26:45] | We were born in a different country. | 我们出生于另一个国家 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:52] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[26:55] | The Soviet Union. | 苏联 |
[26:58] | We came here before you were born. | 我们在你出生前来的 |
[27:03] | I… | 我 |
[27:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:09] | We’re here to help our people. | 我们来这儿帮助我们的同胞 |
[27:14] | Most of what you hear about the Soviet Union isn’t true. | 你知道的大多数关于苏联的消息都是假的 |
[27:20] | Everything that we’ve told you about being activists, | 所有我们告诉你的关于激进分子 |
[27:23] | about wanting to make the world a better place — | 关于让世界变好的事 |
[27:26] | So…you’re — | 那么 你们 |
[27:28] | We work for our country… | 我们为我们的国家工作 |
[27:32] | Getting information. | 获取情报 |
[27:36] | Information that they… | 那些他们没法 |
[27:40] | couldn’t get in other ways. | 从其他渠道获取的情报 |
[27:48] | You’re… | 你们是 |
[27:50] | spies? | 间谍 |
[27:53] | We serve our country | 我们为国家服务 |
[27:55] | but we also serve the cause | 但我们还致力于 |
[27:58] | of peace around the world. | 这个世界的和平事业 |
[27:59] | We fight for people who can’t fight for themselves. | 为那些不能抗争的人去抗争 |
[28:02] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[28:05] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[28:08] | We’ve wanted to tell you this for such a long time. | 一直以来我们都想告诉你 |
[28:10] | But you didn’t! | 但你们没有 |
[28:12] | No. | 是的 |
[28:15] | No, you’re right. | 是的 你说的对 |
[28:18] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[28:23] | We know how much this hurts, | 我们知道这有多伤人 |
[28:24] | and we know it’s upsetting. | 我们知道这让人很难过 |
[28:26] | Don’t. I’m going upstairs. | 别再说了 我上楼了 |
[28:30] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[28:37] | Knowing this… | 知道真相 |
[28:40] | comes with a lot of responsibility. | 会带来很多责任 |
[28:43] | Paige, you can’t tell anyone. | 佩姬 你不能告诉任何人 |
[28:46] | N-not — not now, not — not ever. | 现在不能 以后也不能 |
[28:48] | Not Pastor Tim and not Henry. | 不能告诉牧师蒂姆也不能告诉亨利 |
[28:55] | No matter how much you trust someone | 无论你多么信任某个人 |
[28:57] | or think that you trust them… | 或是你觉得你信任他们 |
[29:00] | you can’t tell them. | 你不能告诉他们 |
[29:01] | This may seem obvious, | 这可能很明显 |
[29:03] | but you’re taking so much in tonight, | 但今晚你要接受的事太多了 |
[29:06] | so just in case you’re not thinking quite clearly enough, | 只是以防万一你没有考虑清楚 |
[29:11] | we’re gonna have to say this. | 我们不得不这么说 |
[29:14] | If you do tell anyone… | 如果你告诉别人 |
[29:18] | we will… | 我们会 |
[29:20] | we will go to jail — for good. | 我们就会永远被关进监狱 |
[30:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:36] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[30:39] | No. | 不 |
[30:45] | I remember when you thought… | 我记得你以前认为 |
[30:47] | them finding out would kill them. | 孩子们如果知道了这一切会很痛苦 |
[30:54] | But things change, Philip. | 但事情变了 菲利普 |
[30:57] | They changed. | 他们变了 |
[31:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:47] | Paige? | 佩姬 |
[31:50] | You sleep at all? | 你有睡吗 |
[31:55] | I want to stay home today. | 我今天想待在家 |
[31:59] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:06] | Why don’t I… | 要不然我 |
[32:09] | or if you want dad… | 或者你想让爸爸 |
[32:12] | we could stay home with you, either of us, or… | 我们可以在家陪你 谁都行 |
[32:17] | you know, whatever you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[32:20] | No. | 不用了 |
[32:32] | We understand. That’s fine. | 我们能理解 没事的 |
[32:50] | So, he comes in, and he’s singing, like… | 他走进来 唱着歌 |
[32:52] | I hope I get to move into your neighborhood | 我希望我能搬到你的街区 |
[32:54] | but the problem is, | 但是问题是 |
[32:55] | when I move in, | 我搬进来后 |
[32:56] | y’all move out. | 你们都搬走了 |
[32:57] | So, then he sits down | 然后他就坐下来 |
[32:58] | and takes off his shoes like Mr. Rogers, and he goes… | 像罗杰斯先生那样脱鞋 然后他说 |
[33:01] | “Hello, boys and girls. | “姑娘小伙们 你们好啊 |
[33:03] | We’re all alone again today. You know why? | 今天只剩我们了 知道为什么吗 |
[33:05] | My wife walked out on me. | 我妻子离开了我 |
[33:07] | Isn’t that nice? | 很棒吧 |
[33:08] | I’m so glad the bitch is gone.” | 太好了那贱人终于走了” |
[33:14] | Um, Paige isn’t feeling well, so she’s gonna stay home today. | 佩姬感觉不舒服 所以她今天就留在家里了 |
[33:19] | Okay. Well, let’s go, Henry. | 好的 走吧 亨利 |
[33:21] | We don’t want to miss your bus. | 可别错过校车 |
[33:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:30] | Oh, look! | 快看 |
[33:32] | An eviction notice! | 搬迁通知 |
[33:34] | Brought by Mr. Landlord. | 是房东先生送来的 |
[33:36] | Can you say ‘scum bucket’? | 你会骂他”人渣”吗 |
[33:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[33:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:00] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[34:04] | We, um… | 我们… |
[34:07] | We brought you some breakfast. | 我们给你带了点早饭 |
[34:14] | Are you sure you don’t want anyone to stay with you today? | 你今天真的不想找人陪陪你吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 不想 |
[34:27] | Give us a call at the office if you need anything, okay? | 如果有需要就打电话到办公室找我们 好吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:47] | Speak Russian. | 说俄文 |
[35:16] | She said, “We love you very much.” | 她说”我们非常爱你” |
[35:23] | I need to be alone. | 我要一个人待着 |
[35:51] | I don’t feel good about leaving right now. | 我觉得我们现在不应该离开 |
[35:56] | Well, we know that pressure in this situation | 我们都知道这种情况下给她压力 |
[35:59] | is counterproductive. | 反而会适得其反 |
[36:01] | I know that we’re not gonna watch her all the time, but today — | 我知道我们不可能照顾她一辈子 但今天… |
[36:03] | If we insist on staying, s-she’s just gonna get angry. | 如果我们坚持留下来 她会生气的 |
[36:09] | She’s already angry. | 她已经很生气了 |
[36:13] | There’s no way around this. | 我们也没办法 |
[36:17] | We go to work. We hold our breath. | 我们照常上班 看最后会怎样 |
[36:21] | She won’t do anything stupid. | 她不会做什么蠢事的 |
[36:25] | She won’t. | 不会的 |
[37:34] | Hi, Sophie. | 索菲 |
[37:35] | It’s Paige Jennings. | 我是佩姬·詹宁斯 |
[37:37] | Can I talk to Pastor Tim, please? | 我能和牧师蒂姆谈谈吗 |
[37:42] | I, um… | 我… |
[37:45] | I-I talked to them last night. | 我…我昨晚和他们谈过了 |
[37:50] | I, um told them how I felt… | 我…告诉了他们我的想法… |
[37:55] | like you said. | 就像你说的那样 |
[37:58] | They didn’t get mad. | 他们没有生气 |
[38:00] | But they were… | 但他们… |
[38:03] | surprised. | 很吃惊 |
[38:07] | They didn’t think I was crazy or anything. | 他们没觉得我疯了之类的 |
[38:14] | I think that… | 我觉得… |
[38:17] | I think that they’re… | 我觉得他们… |
[38:23] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:28] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:30] | I just wanted you to know that it happened. | 我只是想让你知道这事 |
[38:34] | No, thanks. Uh, not right now. | 不用 谢谢 暂时还不用 |
[38:36] | But I’ll see you Sunday. | 不过我周日会去见你 |
[38:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:53] | I’ve been through it. | 这种事我也经历过 |
[38:56] | Divorce. | 离婚 |
[38:58] | The good news is that there’s life after. | 好消息是离婚后又可以开始新的生活 |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | Just have to live long enough. | 只能孤独终老了 |
[39:12] | What caused the rupture? | 是什么导致你们婚姻破裂的 |
[39:15] | A lot of things. | 很多原因 |
[39:16] | You weren’t compromised? | 不是你有人了吗 |
[39:22] | There was no other woman, no. | 没有别的女人 没有 |
[39:29] | Things just, uh… | 我们的关系就这样… |
[39:32] | fell apart. | 破裂了 |
[39:34] | An apple with a worm in it. | 一条虫能毁了整个苹果 |
[39:39] | Trust. | 信任 |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:46] | Is there anyone you think might have placed the bug | 你认为有谁可能会在盖德探员的钢笔里 |
[39:49] | in Agent Gaad’s pen? | 安装窃听器吗 |
[39:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:53] | Plenty of people had the opportunity, | 很多人都有这样的机会 |
[39:55] | but I don’t know wh… | 但我想不到谁… |
[39:59] | Agent Beeman. | 比曼特工 |
[40:00] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[40:03] | Were you thinking of someone? | 你是想到谁了吗 |
[40:07] | No. | 没有 |
[40:23] | Hey, Dennis, have you seen Martha? | 丹尼斯 你见到玛莎了吗 |
[40:24] | Uh, she left early… some family thing. | 她提前走了 说家里有事 |
[40:36] | – Oh, you’re not, huh?! – No, I’m not! | -你不去 是吗 -对 才不去 |
[40:37] | How are you gonna stop me from sending you there?! | 你要如何阻止我把你送去那里 |
[40:41] | Huh, huh, Chuck?! | 怎么做 查克 |
[40:43] | How are you gonna stop me? | 你要如何阻止我 |
[40:44] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[40:47] | What’s the matter? You got no answer? | 怎么了 说不出来了吗 |
[40:51] | Because there’s nothing you can do or say. | 因为不管你说什么都没用 |
[40:54] | I’m in the driver’s seat, and you know it. | 这事我说了算 你知道的 |
[40:56] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[40:57] | School’s out. You’re finished. | 学校没了 你玩完了 |
[40:59] | You forged a legal document. | 你伪造了一份法律文件 |
[41:01] | The bank knows everything. | 银行全都知道了 |
[41:03] | All I have to do now is prosecute, | 我现在所要做的就是去举报你 |
[41:05] | and that, dear husband, happens to be the first thing | 亲爱的老公 这件事正是我今天早上 |
[41:07] | on my agenda in the morning. | 要做的第一件事 |
[41:09] | You’re making the biggest mistake of your life. | 你会铸下人生中最大的错误 |
[41:11] | You keep saying that, Scott. | 你接着吓唬我吧 斯科特 |
[41:12] | Your threats don’t scare me. | 你的威胁吓唬不住我 |
[41:13] | – Well, they should scare you! – Why?! | -你应该感到害怕 -为什么 |
[41:16] | 他们想让你干什么 | |
[41:21] | 他们说现在就要那架轰炸机的照片 | |
[41:24] | 否则科学家就无法取得进展 | |
[41:26] | 行动进展没办法更快了 | |
[41:30] | 奥列格·伊戈列维奇 他们现在就要 而且… | |
[41:34] | 抱歉打扰 这事不能等 | |
[41:40] | 你出去吧 | |
[41:52] | 薇洛发来的 | |
[41:54] | 她说她受到了威胁 | |
[41:56] | 我们内部有人威胁她 | |
[42:06] | 该死 他们会把这次行动搞砸的 | |
[42:12] | 怎么会有人未经批准就这么做了 | |
[42:15] | 他们恐怕还真获得批准了 | |
[42:18] | 这行动相当保密 批准人恐怕都不知情 | |
[42:24] | 那我们怎么办 | |
[42:26] | 我去给中心发电报 | |
[42:29] | 他们要有应对办法避免这次行动毁之一旦 | |
[42:48] | Got it. | 我去开 |
[42:52] | Hey, still all right if I eat with you guys tonight? | 我今天晚上还能和你们一起吃饭吗 |
[42:54] | – Of course. – It’s a little crappy over at my place. | -当然 -我自己在家没什么意思 |
[42:56] | The more, the merrier. | 人越多就越开心 |
[42:58] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[43:01] | How’s work, Stan? | 今天工作顺利吗 斯坦 |
[43:02] | Oh, you know, today was one of those days | 怎么说呢 今天不大顺利 |
[43:05] | I wish I were on vacation. | 真希望自己是在度假 |
[43:06] | I hear ya. | 懂你意思 |
[43:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:19] | Paige, you okay? | 佩姬 你没事吧 |
[43:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[43:24] | She, uh, she takes everything in a little differently | 自从洗礼之后 她对待周遭事物的方式 |
[43:27] | since being baptized… a lot more observant. | 变得略有不同 现在更爱观察了 |
[43:30] | I-isn’t that right, honey? | 是不是这样 亲爱的 |
[43:43] | Henry, put that damn thing down. | 亨利 快把那玩意儿放下 |
[43:45] | It’s time for dinner. | 该吃晚饭了 |