时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:03] | My mother… she’s dying. | 我母亲 她快要死了 |
[00:06] | I want to arrange a trip for Elizabeth to see her mother | 我想安排伊丽莎白去见她母亲 |
[00:09] | one last time. | 最后一面 |
[00:10] | She had a real spirit, like yours. | 她有着真正的性情 像你一样 |
[00:14] | How can I believe anything you say? | 我怎么能再相信你说的话 |
[00:18] | We want a piece of whatever it is you got going on | 我们想加入你跟你那顾问朋友 |
[00:20] | with your friend the consultant. | 正在做的事 |
[00:22] | I’m sure he would love to know | 我肯定他也很想知道 |
[00:23] | what’s going on at Northrop, too. | 在诺斯洛普都发生了什么 |
[00:25] | I.S.I. is sending someone important to meet the CIA. | 三军情报局派了个重要人物来见中情局的人 |
[00:28] | Mujahideen. | 圣战者 |
[00:29] | 10 days ago, the CIA asked us to give them | 十天前 中情局让我们 |
[00:31] | the names of the Mujahideen commanders | 在圣战者指挥官中 |
[00:33] | with the best language skills. | 找出几个英语说得好的人 |
[00:36] | They’re flying three of them here on the 18th. | 然后从中挑选了三个于18号送到美国 |
[01:05] | Yeah, yeah. We’ll meet you there. | 好的 我们那里见 |
[01:55] | I just think that G.W. isn’t as strong a school. | 我就是觉得乔治·华盛顿大学不怎么样 |
[01:59] | Try the basement. | 去地下室看看 |
[02:00] | If it’s not there, I put it in the — | 如果不在那 那我就放在了 |
[02:04] | On weekdays, sir. | 在工作日 先生 |
[02:07] | The idiot had his TV turned up, and I didn’t — | 那个傻逼一直开着电视 而我没 |
[02:11] | Yeah, I’m trying to get through to housekeeping. | 我想找客房服务 |
[02:14] | This is housekeeping. | 这里就是客房服务 |
[02:15] | I need more pillows in Room 629. | 请给629房送几个枕头 |
[02:18] | Check the top of the closet. | 在壁橱上面一层 |
[02:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:43] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:46] | Connecting cables, Jack, plug… | 把电线连上 杰克 插到 |
[02:48] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[02:49] | Accessories are also in stock for your convenience. | 库存里还有配件 以备您不时之需 |
[02:51] | She left a note in the kitchen. | 她在厨房留了便条 |
[02:56] | Guest speaker at the church. | 教堂邀请了人做演讲 |
[02:58] | She’s staying the night at Pastor Tim’s afterwards. | 之后她会留宿牧师蒂姆家 |
[03:03] | – Says who? – Says her. | -谁同意了 -她自己同意了 |
[03:05] | Is there a number? | 留了电话吗 |
[03:13] | The war is over. | 战争已结束 |
[03:15] | M.A.S.H. is finally going home. | 陆军流动外科医院终于能回家了 |
[03:19] | It’s a machine. | 直接转到语音留言了 |
[03:21] | Hi, Tim, Alice. This is Philip Jennings. | 蒂姆 爱丽丝 我是菲利普·詹宁斯 |
[03:23] | We just got Paige’s note. | 我们刚看到佩姬留的便条 |
[03:23] | Could you have her call us? Thanks. | 你能让她给我们回个电话吗 谢谢 |
[03:27] | We should go over there. | 我们应该过去一趟 |
[03:29] | – I’ll go. – No. We should both go. | -我去吧 -不 我们两个应该一起去 |
[03:31] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with. | 我们不确定将要面对什么 |
[03:34] | We’re just gonna pick up Paige. | 我们去接佩姬 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:36] | Lights out at 10:00, Henry. | 十点关灯睡觉 亨利 |
[04:16] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[04:29] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[04:32] | 9:46. | 9点46分 |
[04:34] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底去哪了 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. How long does a church lecture go? | 不知道 教堂演讲一般要多长时间 |
[04:38] | You’re asking me? | 我怎么会知道 |
[04:39] | Probably turned into some potluck, | 说不定之后就要搞什么百乐餐 |
[04:42] | poster-making, sing-along. | 做海报 唱圣歌 |
[04:51] | Don’t jump all over her. | 别对她太凶 |
[04:52] | – What? – You know what I mean. | -什么 -你明白我的意思 |
[04:54] | No, maybe I don’t. | 不 我不清楚 |
[04:55] | You wanna teach me how to handle my own daughter? | 你想要教我如何教育自己的女儿吗 |
[05:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:08] | Hey, guys. Everything okay? | 伙计吗 没什么事吧 |
[05:11] | Yeah. We just didn’t know Paige was coming over tonihgt, so… | 没事 我们不知道佩姬今晚会来 所以 |
[05:15] | I left a note. | 我留便条了 |
[05:16] | You did, but you shouldn’t… | 你确实留了 但是你不应该 |
[05:17] | It’s the middle of the week, Paige. | 现在是周中 佩姬 |
[05:18] | Well, I did all my homework. | 作业我都做完了 |
[05:20] | That’s not the point. You can’t just run off. | 这不是重点 而是你不应该从家里跑出来 |
[05:24] | Uh, I’m sorry. We had no idea. | 抱歉 我们不知道这件事 |
[05:27] | Well, I’m sorry, but I have all my stuff for school. | 对不起 但学校要用的我都带了 |
[05:30] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[05:31] | No, you’re not, Paige. | 不行 佩姬 |
[05:35] | Paige, come on. They’re right. | 佩吉 别这样 他们说得对 |
[05:37] | We thought they knew. They didn’t. | 我们以为他们知道 可他们不知道 |
[05:38] | I’ll get your bag. | 我去帮你拿包 |
[05:43] | Ah, I’m really sorry, guys. | 真的很抱歉 伙计们 |
[05:47] | Thank you for sending over those rates for the trip to Kenya. | 谢谢你们给的肯尼亚旅行的优惠 |
[05:50] | I just, I saw ’em today. | 我今天刚刚看到 |
[05:51] | – It’s very reasonable. – Yeah, there’s a couple of carriers | -很合理 -是啊 有几家航空公司 |
[05:54] | offering good deals to Africa right now. | 给出的非洲票价很便宜 |
[05:56] | – Good. – Here you go. | -很好 -给你 |
[05:58] | – Bye. – Well, again, um, sorry for the misunderstanding. | -再见 -很抱歉出现这个误会 |
[06:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:41] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[06:51] | That was not okay. | 不可以这样 |
[06:53] | Going to a lecture? | 去听演讲吗 |
[06:55] | – You think this is a game? – No. | -你以为这是游戏吗 -没有 |
[06:56] | You can’t run off like that. We need to be able to trust you. | 你不能就这么离开家 你要让我们信任你 |
[07:00] | Did you say anything to Pastor Tim? | 你跟蒂姆牧师说了什么吗 |
[07:02] | What do you think? | 你们以为呢 |
[07:11] | You asked for the truth, and with that comes responsibility. | 你想知道实情 随之而来的是责任 |
[07:13] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[07:18] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[07:21] | You need to tell us you understand. | 告诉我们你明白了 |
[07:24] | So, what? I can’t see Pastor Tim anymore? | 所以怎么样 我不能再去提姆牧师那里了 |
[07:25] | No, no one is saying that. | 不 没人这么说 |
[07:27] | You need to act as if everything’s perfectly normal. | 你必须表现得毫无异常 |
[07:29] | But it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[07:32] | – Paige. – I didn’t tell him. | -佩姬 -我没告诉他 |
[07:41] | Can I get by? | 我能过去了吗 |
[07:55] | You have to go to Martha’s tonight, right? | 你今晚得去玛莎那里 对吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:11] | 乔治城酒吧 | |
[08:28] | Is that a parking spot? | 那是车位吗 |
[08:32] | I keep thinking I wanna paint — | 我一直在考虑在刷墙 |
[08:35] | blue or something bolder. | 蓝色或者大胆一点的颜色 |
[08:38] | But then you have to live with it. | 但刷上就不好弄掉了 |
[08:40] | And the smell — it lingers, you know. | 而且那气味要很久才会散 |
[08:44] | Much longer than they say. | 比他们说的还要久 |
[08:46] | Hmm, it’s a nice place. | 这里很温馨 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | It’s home. | 毕竟是家嘛 |
[08:52] | Look, I’m sorry to drop by unannounced. | 很抱歉我来得这么突然 |
[08:55] | Just…so hard to talk around the office these days. | 只是…最近在办公室聊天很不方便 |
[09:00] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[09:05] | I saw you today staring into your coffee mug | 我看到你今天盯着你的咖啡杯 |
[09:09] | for a minute, straight. | 盯了有一分钟 |
[09:15] | You know I talk to it sometimes, | 我有时候会对着咖啡杯说话 |
[09:17] | and I beg it to wake me up. | 求它把我唤醒 |
[09:22] | You just seemed a little distracted to me, Martha. | 感觉你最近有点分心 玛莎 |
[09:25] | I wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确保你没事 |
[09:27] | Me? I’m fine. Uh…It’s just hectic, | 我吗 我没事 只是塔菲特探员的事 |
[09:31] | with Agent Taffet there. | 搞得我很忙 |
[09:33] | Agent Gaad’s schedule is… | 盖德探员的日程安排真是 |
[09:35] | exhausting. | 累死人了 |
[09:38] | We all know it’s the secretaries that make the place run. | 没有秘书 我们的工作根本没法运转 |
[09:42] | That’s nice. Thank you. | 你真贴心 谢谢 |
[09:44] | You don’t know which credit you deserve. | 你都不知道自己有多了不起 |
[09:53] | 幕府将军 詹姆斯·克拉韦尔 | |
[09:54] | I read that. It’s a good book. | 我读过那本书 确实不错 |
[10:01] | What are you, uh… doing here, Stan? | 你来有什么事吗 斯坦 |
[10:05] | I hear the gossip at work about your marriage… | 我在办公室听说了有关你婚姻的一些传闻 |
[10:09] | – No, no, no. – and, you know, you should talk to somebody. | -不不不 -你是得找个人聊聊 |
[10:10] | – But I’m not the right person. – No, I just… | -但不是我 -不 我只是 |
[10:16] | I just wanted you to know with things at work, | 我只是想告诉 关于工作上的事 |
[10:19] | if there’s anything on your mind, | 如果你有任何想法 |
[10:22] | you can always come to me. | 可以随时来找我 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:27] | I appreciate that, Agent Beeman. | 我很感谢 比曼探员 |
[10:32] | You know, I have an early morning, | 我今天起得很早 |
[10:33] | and it’s getting late. | 现在有些晚了 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[10:50] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[10:52] | Yes, you will. | 明天见 |
[10:54] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[11:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[11:42] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Hans waved me off. | 汉斯叫我 |
[11:46] | I met him after. He said he saw a guy | 我后来去见他了 他说他看到 |
[11:48] | get out of a car with government plates | 一个人从挂着政府车牌的车上下来 |
[11:50] | going to her apartment building. | 进了她的公寓楼 |
[11:57] | Has she called? | 她打过电话来吗 |
[11:58] | Two messages so far. | 留了两条留言了 |
[12:08] | Hanson good? | 汉森没问题吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:15] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:43] | Miss Hanson? | 汉森女士吗 |
[12:46] | I’m a friend of your husband. | 我是你丈夫的朋友 |
[12:48] | Clark knows you must be worried. | 克拉克知道你一定很担心 |
[12:51] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[12:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:16] | Nice and easy. Yeah? | 很简单 不是吗 |
[13:18] | And just remember that the lens is right there, so… | 记住镜头就在这里 |
[13:22] | They won’t think it’s strange | 他们不会觉得一个女人 |
[13:23] | to see a woman carrying a purse onto the plant floor? | 带着皮包到工厂很奇怪吗 |
[13:25] | I take it every time I leave the office. | 我每次离开办公室的时候都会带着 |
[13:27] | Every girl does. | 每个姑娘都是这么做的 |
[13:29] | Take a lot of shots. | 多照一些照片 |
[13:30] | Better to have too many than too few. | 多些总比少了要好 |
[13:32] | What’s her excuse for being there? | 她用什么理由去那儿 |
[13:34] | I’m going to see the materials engineer | 我去见材料工程师 讨论一下 |
[13:36] | – about the machine settings on his new plans. – That’s right. | -他新计划里机器的设置问题 -没错 |
[13:39] | And they’re not gonna search your purse? | 他们不会搜查你的皮包吗 |
[13:40] | Baby, don’t worry. | 宝贝 别担心 |
[13:43] | The guards only care about my badge. | 保安只关心我有没有证件 |
[13:46] | And they want every angle, | 他们想要各个角度的照片 |
[13:48] | so they said an easy way to do that | 所以要完成任务 |
[13:49] | is to spot the engineer early. | 需要尽快找到工程师 |
[13:51] | Start one way around the fuselage | 从机身的一侧开始 |
[13:53] | and come back the other way if you can. | 如果可以的话从另一侧回来 |
[13:56] | You know, it’s just if you can. | 如果可以做到的话 |
[13:58] | – Okay. – And also… | -好的 -还有 |
[14:06] | Take this. | 吃了这个 |
[14:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:09] | It’s a sedative. Keep you calm. | 镇静剂 能让你保持镇静 |
[14:11] | She’s not taking that. | 她不会吃那个的 |
[14:13] | It’s 5 milligrams. Trust me. It’s helpful. | 只有五毫克 相信我 会有帮助的 |
[14:23] | I’ll meet you after where we said. | 我会在约定的地方等你 |
[14:25] | You’re gonna be great, just like you practiced. | 你会没事的 就像之前练习过的一样 |
[14:57] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[15:02] | I’m so sorry about last night. | 昨晚很抱歉 |
[15:03] | I tried calling you five times. | 我给你打了五个电话 |
[15:05] | Yes, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:07] | What am I doing here, Clark? | 你叫我来这里做什么 克拉克 |
[15:08] | – And who was that man? – He — he’s a friend. | -那个男人是谁 -他是我的朋友 |
[15:11] | I couldn’t be certain your apartment was safe. | 我没法确保你的公寓是安全的 |
[15:14] | I-I came last night, | 我昨晚去过 |
[15:16] | but I saw someone go into your apartment building, | 但我看见有人进了你那栋公寓楼 |
[15:19] | and he was driving a car with government plates. | 还开着一辆政府牌照的车 |
[15:23] | It was Agent Beeman. | 那是比曼探员 |
[15:26] | What did he want? | 他去干什么 |
[15:28] | He said that he was worried about me, but… | 他说担心我 但是… |
[15:31] | Why? What’d he say? | 什么 他说什么了 |
[15:32] | He said it’s tense in the office | 他说办公室里气氛很紧张 |
[15:34] | and we can’t talk, and if I have anything | 我们没法交谈 如果我 |
[15:37] | on my mind, that I should go to him. | 想到了什么 就去找他 |
[15:41] | What am I gonna do, Clark? | 我要怎么做 克拉克 |
[15:42] | Okay, Martha, listen. I-I… | 玛莎 听我说 我… |
[15:46] | I don’t know quite how to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[15:49] | But we might have to go… | 但我们可能得离开 |
[15:52] | a-away someplace new. | 去新的地方 |
[15:55] | – Clark, I — – It’s gonna — it’s gonna be okay. | -克拉克 我… -不会有事的 |
[15:57] | – Everything’s gonna be okay. – I can’t just — | -一切都会好的 -我不能就… |
[15:59] | Just — just — just trust me. They don’t know. | 相信我就好 他们不知道 |
[16:02] | If they did, it would be a very different visit. | 如果他们知道 就不会这么友善地找你了 |
[16:03] | They would be bugging your phone, | 他们会监听你的电话 |
[16:04] | surveilling you 24 hours a day, and they wouldn’t have | 24小时监视你 而且不会派比曼探员 |
[16:07] | tipped you by sending Agent Beeman. | 来打草惊蛇 |
[16:09] | I — Martha, I will figure this out. | 我…玛莎 我会解决的 |
[16:11] | I will figure this out. | 我会解决的 |
[16:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:28] | – Hey, Stan. – Uh, I’m late for a meeting. | -斯坦 -我马上要开会 |
[16:30] | All right, maybe find me later? | 那过后来找我好吗 |
[16:32] | About what, exactly? | 究竟是什么事 |
[16:34] | I’ve got a few more questions about Nina. | 我对妮娜又有了几个问题 |
[16:47] | What is with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[16:49] | I don’t know, Stan. | 我也不清楚 斯坦 |
[16:51] | There was something going on with you and Nina. | 但你和妮娜之间肯定有牵扯 |
[16:53] | That much is clear to me. | 这点很明显 |
[16:57] | What are you accusing me of? | 你在指控我什么 |
[16:59] | Did you plant the bug? | 是你装的窃听器吗 |
[17:03] | No. | 不是 |
[17:05] | And you are not as smart as you look. | 而你也没有看起来那么聪明 |
[17:09] | You read all those files. | 你看过那些文件 |
[17:13] | They say the woman I shot didn’t actually die. | 上面写着我枪杀的那个女人没死 |
[17:16] | Maybe she’s the one | 或许她才是 |
[17:17] | who beat the shit out of you and Gaad. | 把你和盖德打得落花流水的人 |
[17:19] | Maybe she even killed my partner, | 她甚至可能杀了我搭档 |
[17:21] | Chris Amador. | 克里斯·阿马多尔 |
[17:24] | Our office is a target of the illegals. | 我们办公室是间谍的目标 |
[17:27] | The best, most dangerous office the K.G.B. has. | 那是克格勃最好 最危险的单位 |
[17:31] | Now they got to somebody inside, | 现在出现了内奸 |
[17:33] | and it wasn’t me. | 内奸不是我 |
[17:34] | Work on that. | 好好想想吧 |
[17:44] | Can’t you go in there and say something? | 你就不能进去说几句话吗 |
[17:46] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:26] | She did her job. | 她做了她该做的 |
[18:28] | This wasn’t the arrangement. | 原来的安排不是这样 |
[18:29] | I’m dealing with this side of things now. | 现在你得跟我谈了 |
[18:33] | Got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[18:35] | I do. | 有 |
[18:38] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[18:40] | That’s my camera. | 那是我的相机 |
[18:45] | How about I take the film out, expose it, | 不如我把胶卷拿出来 曝光 |
[18:48] | give it back to you? | 然后还给你怎么样 |
[19:15] | Tell Lisa I’ll talk to her soon, in person. | 告诉丽萨我很快会亲自跟她谈谈 |
[19:19] | Whatever. | 随意 |
[19:37] | 我去给中心发电报终止西风行动 | |
[19:41] | 为什么 | |
[19:44] | 关于机器人他们什么关键内容都没说 | |
[19:49] | 我们会把无数金钱人力浪费在无用的废话上 | |
[19:55] | 中心不会认为你放弃得太快了吗 | |
[20:01] | 除了读文字记录然后毫无发现外 | |
[20:07] | 你找不到更有意义的事为国家效劳吗 | |
[20:15] | Was her sense that Stan was really concerned for her, | 她的感觉是斯坦很担心她 |
[20:18] | or that he was investigating? | 还是他在进行调查 |
[20:19] | She couldn’t tell. She was upset, terrified. | 她不知道 她很混乱 吓坏了 |
[20:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[20:24] | I think Stan’s a nice guy, | 我觉得斯坦是个好人 |
[20:26] | but he’s not showing up at his secretary’s apartment | 但他出现在他秘书的公寓里 |
[20:27] | out of the goodness of his heart. | 不会安了什么好心 |
[20:30] | Unless he’s looking for something else. | 除非他是在找什么东西 |
[20:32] | With Martha? | 找玛莎的东西 |
[20:36] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:42] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[20:44] | Is this Roger, who we went to seaworld with? | 这是罗杰吗 跟他一起去海底世界的 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:49] | Is he really our cousin? | 他真的是我们的表哥吗 |
[20:54] | So that’s a lie. | 看来是骗人的 |
[20:56] | Paige, there are going to be things that — | 佩姬 会有一些事 |
[20:58] | Aunt Helen, who you stayed with — I met her. | 跟你一起住的海伦阿姨 我遇见她了 |
[21:00] | I went to her house. Was she really sick? | 我去了她家 她真的病得很重吗 |
[21:03] | Is she my aunt? | 她是我姨妈吗 |
[21:07] | Who is she? Is she a Russian? | 她是谁 是俄国人吗 |
[21:09] | Can you please keep your voice down? | 能不能小声一点 |
[21:10] | – Why? – Because Henry is just down the hall. | -为什么 -因为亨利就在楼下 |
[21:13] | Okay, so Rogers’ not really our cousin, | 好 所以罗杰一家不是我们的表亲 |
[21:15] | Helen’s not my aunt, but Henry is my brother. | 海伦不是我的姨妈 但亨利是我弟弟 |
[21:18] | If you calm down for a minute, we — | 如果你能稍微冷静一下 我们… |
[21:19] | – You guys are my parents. – Paige, please, we — | -你们是我的父母 -佩姬 求求你 我们 |
[21:20] | But everything else is just a lie, right? | 但其余的一切都是谎言 对吗 |
[21:22] | Everything is a lie! Please don’t touch me. | 一切都是谎言 别碰我 |
[21:26] | Don’t touch me. | 你别碰我 |
[21:34] | Paige… | 佩姬… |
[22:27] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:29] | How are you guys? | 你们近来怎么样 |
[22:32] | Is dad getting on the other — | 爸爸是不是… |
[22:35] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[22:37] | Oh, nothing. Um, I just wanted to hear your voices. | 没什么事 我只是想听听你们的声音 |
[22:42] | No, no. Same old, you know. | 没有 一切照旧 |
[22:46] | The glamorous FBI. | 那个超级棒的联调局探员 |
[22:49] | He’s great. | 他很棒 |
[22:53] | No, not right now. | 不 现在不行 |
[22:55] | Work, work, work. You know how he is. | 除了工作还是工作 你知道他什么样 |
[22:58] | Nothing’s wrong, mom. | 一切正常 妈妈 |
[23:01] | It’s just — it’s hard sometimes. | 只是这段时间很难熬 |
[23:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:10] | Oh, God. I have… | 天啊 我攒下了… |
[23:12] | 21 days saved up, but, uh, | 21天的假期 但是 |
[23:14] | I don’t wanna leave right now. | 我现在不想离开 |
[23:18] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[23:21] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:23] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们聊点别的吧 |
[23:26] | Um, what are you guys gonna do for your anniversary? | 你们结婚纪念日想做点什么 |
[23:59] | There is no Aunt Helen. | 根本没有海伦阿姨 |
[24:05] | Your mom wasn’t well, | 你妈妈的情况不太好 |
[24:08] | and she needed time to recover, | 她需要时间康复 |
[24:10] | to get better. | 恢复过来 |
[24:15] | It’s not all a lie, Paige. | 这不全是谎言 佩姬 |
[24:27] | This is you in the hospital the night Henry was born. | 这是亨利出生那天你在医院的照片 |
[24:31] | Your mom said I had to bring you over that night, | 你妈妈说我当晚要带你过去 |
[24:33] | even though it was late. | 虽然已经很晚了 |
[24:34] | Couldn’t wait till the next day. | 都等不及第二天再去 |
[24:39] | And this is | 这张照片是 |
[24:41] | when we went camping in the Blue Ridge Mountains. | 我们去蓝岭山脉野营的时候 |
[24:44] | You were 7. | 你那时七岁 |
[24:46] | Shared a tent with Henry. | 跟亨利睡同一个帐篷 |
[24:50] | He was afraid a bear was gonna eat him. | 他当时很怕熊来吃他 |
[24:55] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这事 |
[24:58] | He made me promise not to tell. | 他让我不要告诉别人 |
[25:15] | 出去买咖啡时 经过了一家新开的面包房 | |
[25:18] | 买了些水果派 吃过吗 | |
[25:24] | 你当然吃过 | |
[25:26] | 让我猜猜 你爸爸给你买的 | |
[25:29] | 他以前经常去布拉格 | |
[25:37] | 那是个错误 | |
[25:39] | 终止西风行动是个错误 | |
[25:43] | 你这么想吗 | |
[25:45] | 这样对阿卡迪·伊万诺维奇不好 | |
[25:49] | 他不在乎 | |
[25:51] | 他应该在乎 | |
[25:53] | 你在乎他 对吗 | |
[25:56] | 他很照顾我 | |
[25:59] | 那你也照顾照顾他吧 | |
[26:02] | 如果他终止这样一个非常有潜力的行动 | |
[26:07] | 恐怕以后他不会再有机会了 | |
[26:21] | You should go and take her with you. | 你应该回苏联 并且带着佩姬一起 |
[26:26] | I don’t know. | 我想不好 |
[26:27] | She doesn’t think she has any family, | 她认为自己没有家人 |
[26:29] | and she does. | 可她是有的 |
[26:31] | Look, if you don’t take her, I will. | 你要是不带她去 那我去 |
[26:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:49] | Hi. I’m here for Abassin Zadran. | 我来见阿巴辛·扎德兰 |
[26:52] | It’s late. | 有点晚了 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I gotta talk to him about tomorrow’s meeting. | 是 但我得跟他谈谈明天早上会议的事 |
[26:59] | Wait here. | 等一下 |
[27:01] | I got someone here about who needs clearance, | 我这有个人需要安全确认 |
[27:03] | picking up Zadran. | 来接扎德兰的 |
[27:05] | Okay, check it out. | 好 我查一下 |
[27:09] | It’ll be a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[27:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:22] | Security. | 安保处 |
[27:22] | I have an officer here for Abassin Zadran. | 我这有个来见阿巴辛·扎德兰的探员 |
[27:24] | Need approval to release him. | 需要出行许可 |
[27:26] | Hold the line. | 稍等 |
[27:33] | You have approval to release Abassin Zadran | 允许将阿巴辛·扎德兰交由 |
[27:36] | to the officer with the ID number 24765. | 证件号码为24765的探员 |
[27:40] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[27:43] | He’s good. | 他没问题 |
[27:55] | This is Laura Gering of the CIA. | 这是中情局的劳拉·格林 |
[27:57] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:00] | Is it okay if we drive someplace more private? | 我们开车去个更隐秘的地方可以吗 |
[28:05] | Please. | 请 |
[28:07] | The senators on the committee are worried. | 委员会的参议员很担心 |
[28:09] | They don’t think they can trust the Mujahideen | 他们认为把手携防空武器 |
[28:10] | with portable anti-aircraft weapons. | 交给圣战者并不可靠 |
[28:12] | That is why we are here — to convince them. | 所以我们才来 为了说服他们 |
[28:15] | That was the hope. | 希望如此 |
[28:16] | How well do you know the men you traveled with? | 你了解和你一起来的人吗 |
[28:19] | Not well, but we want the same thing. | 不太了解 但我们目标一致 |
[28:22] | They’re both from the same village. Did you know that? | 他们来自同一个村庄 你之前知道吗 |
[28:25] | We believe they have instructions | 我们确认他们已接到指示 |
[28:27] | to go into tomorrow’s meeting and sabotage your chances | 在明天的会议上要破坏你的机会 |
[28:29] | of acquiring the weapons you need. | 让你得不到需要的武器 |
[28:31] | – That is not possible. – No? | -这不可能 -是吗 |
[28:34] | Abdul Qader’s sons were fighting in Sayghani. | 伊拉克国防部长的儿子正在西加尼参战 |
[28:36] | They were captured by Soviets. | 可他们被苏联人抓住了 |
[28:38] | He’s loyal to his family, not Afghanistan. | 他忠诚于家庭 而非阿富汗 |
[28:40] | He and Momand have been delivering information | 他和摩孟德一直在向一个苏联将军 |
[28:42] | to a Soviet general named Yashkin. | 雅诗肯秘密传递情报 |
[28:45] | Why do you think there’s been no fighting | 不然你觉得为什么哈吉斯塔或者 |
[28:46] | in Haji Satar or Rahim? | 拉希姆一直没开战 |
[28:49] | You think that’s coincidence? | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[28:50] | We went to the chairman of the committee and told him. | 我们找了委员会主席 告诉了他 |
[28:53] | He said we brought them all this way. | 他说我们不远千里把他们弄来的 |
[28:55] | The committee’s gonna listen to them. | 委员会还是要听听他们怎么说 |
[28:56] | Your friends only have to act like they have goals | 你的朋友只要假装他们的目的 |
[28:58] | other than winning this war, allies other than us, | 并非赢得战争 假装有其他同盟 |
[29:00] | and that would be it. | 就大功告成了 |
[29:07] | Why is there no war here… in America? | 为什么这里 美国 没有战争 |
[29:13] | My country is always at war. | 我的国家战争从未间断 |
[29:16] | And for what? Afghanistan has nothing. | 都是为了什么呢 阿富汗穷得叮当响 |
[29:19] | No planes, no helicopters, there is no medicine. | 没飞机 直升机 连药品都短缺 |
[29:22] | Nothing of our own. | 我们什么都没有 |
[29:25] | All we want is to live on the land of | 我们唯一的愿望就是在父辈 |
[29:27] | our fathers in peace. | 留下的土地上和平生活 |
[29:29] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[29:31] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[29:33] | I don’t know these men. My men are in the mountains. | 我不了解这些人 我的族人都躲在大山里 |
[29:37] | My men are honorable. | 他们很高尚 |
[29:40] | They want to fight and die as martyrs. | 他们希望战斗并像烈士般壮烈死去 |
[29:44] | Do you know that a martyr may be laid in his grave | 你知道烈士死时 也许就是 |
[29:47] | just as he dies? | 随地安葬吗 |
[29:51] | His body and clothes soaked in blood? | 身体和衣服还有血染的痕迹 |
[29:56] | Even a prophet must be cleaned before burial, | 甚至先知在死前都要沐浴梳洗 |
[29:59] | but not a martyr. | 但烈士不能 |
[30:02] | So great is his honor. | 那是何种荣耀 |
[30:07] | But a traitor… | 但是叛徒… |
[30:12] | There is a way for tomorrow to work out. | 有个办法可以不影响明天的会谈 |
[30:16] | If you were to go to the meeting alone… | 如果你独自去参加会议的话 |
[30:24] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:27] | What does your intelligence say about me? | 你们的情报部门怎么说我的 |
[30:32] | That you are loyal, | 你很忠诚 |
[30:34] | that there are no Mujahideen as brave as yours. | 没有比你们更勇猛的圣战者了 |
[30:40] | I am Abassin Zadran. | 我是阿巴辛·扎德兰 |
[30:44] | I am the one who cuts the throats of the communists. | 我是共产党员割喉者 |
[30:48] | I have killed many people with my knife. | 我的刀下死过不少人 |
[30:51] | I have cut them open and watched them die, | 把他们开膛破肚 然后看着他们死去 |
[30:56] | some of them boys, | 有些男孩 |
[30:58] | no older than my nephew. | 还没有我侄子大 |
[31:01] | I found them swimming, their guns on the riverbank, | 我看到他们把枪放在河岸上 然后去游泳 |
[31:05] | laughing, singing, | 笑着 唱着 |
[31:08] | after dropping bombs on our villages, | 而之前才朝我们村子扔过炸弹 |
[31:11] | desecrating our women, killing our babies. | 侮辱我们的女人 残杀我们的孩子 |
[31:14] | They’re cowards. | 他们都是懦夫 |
[31:20] | If there were 200 infidels standing on the road, | 就算有200个异教徒敢挡我们的路 |
[31:25] | I would gut every one of them like a goat. | 我也会像宰羊一样把他们都宰了 |
[31:46] | 14 types of omelets, 20 kinds of hamburgers. | 十四种煎蛋卷 二十种汉堡 |
[31:49] | How does one choose? | 怎么选 |
[31:51] | The paradox of being American. | 美国人的自相矛盾 |
[31:53] | Hmm. Isn’t this a greek diner? | 这不是希腊餐厅吗 |
[32:00] | The risk we run now | 我们现在的风险 |
[32:02] | is things with Paige will move too slowly. | 是针对佩姬的行动开展过慢 |
[32:04] | Philip will continue to block progress. | 菲利普还是会继续阻碍进度 |
[32:07] | Well, I can’t help wondering if Philip is right. | 我在想也许菲利普是对的 |
[32:11] | It’s their daughter. | 那是他们的女儿 |
[32:14] | I’m thinking, Claudia. | 我在思考 克劳迪娅 |
[32:17] | I can think out loud with you after 30 years. | 我们认识三十年了 我可以说我心里想的吧 |
[32:22] | Think out loud all you like. | 你怎么想就怎么说吧 |
[32:25] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国度 |
[32:27] | Or haven’t you heard? | 你不知道吗 |
[32:31] | I’m just not certain it’s the right thing. | 我只是不确定这件事对不对 |
[32:34] | For Paige? | 对佩姬来说吗 |
[32:34] | No, for Philip and Elizabeth. | 不 是对菲利普和伊丽莎白来说 |
[32:38] | She was much better with him before this all came out. | 在这些事发生前他们关系多好 |
[32:41] | – What can I get you? – I’ll have tea. | -想要点什么 -我要茶 |
[32:44] | Okay, we have, uh, chamomile, earl grey — | 好的 我们这有柑橘茶 伯爵红茶 |
[32:46] | Just tea. Hot tea. | 茶就行 热茶 |
[32:49] | – The same. – All right, thanks. | -一样 -好的 谢谢 |
[32:57] | Starting to wish you didn’t come back? | 开始想要是没回来就好了吧 |
[33:03] | It was very dull in Sergach. | 在谢尔加奇真的很无聊 |
[33:10] | What happened at the Centre | 当中心听说 |
[33:11] | when they heard it was the boy who killed his family? | 是那个男孩杀了他全家时 他们什么反应 |
[33:17] | Honestly… | 老实说… |
[33:19] | I’d never seen anything quite like it in 40 years. | 我四十年来从没见过他们这样 |
[33:23] | They fired the head of the American Department, | 他们撤掉了美国事务部的部长 |
[33:25] | who left in shame. | 他羞愧地离职了 |
[33:28] | Everyone was in mourning. | 所有人都很悲痛 |
[33:31] | I thought they might shut down director with us. | 我还以为他们会撤除我们的一切行动 |
[33:37] | And yet with all that… | 然而即使这样… |
[33:41] | they still want to try it again? | 他们还是想再试一次吗 |
[33:46] | They think you can do it. | 他们认为你能做到 |
[34:05] | I need to speak with my friends. | 我要跟我的朋友们聊聊 |
[34:22] | 来喝杯茶吗 | |
[34:30] | 我们得谈谈 | |
[34:48] | Brad! Brad! | 布拉德 布拉德 |
[35:13] | Drop it. Now. | 放下刀 快 |
[35:29] | 我已经决定了 为什么还要来谈这件事 | |
[35:35] | 因为对你而言 任务失败得慢一点 | |
[35:39] | 比你立刻承认任务失败了会更好 | |
[35:43] | 这当然对我那在交通部的父亲也有好处 | |
[35:48] | 而且我认为我们并非一无所获 | |
[35:58] | “Got plans? | “有安排吗 |
[36:01] | My husband wants to see this movie, | 我丈夫想去看这部电影 |
[36:03] | ‘The King of Comedy.'” | 《喜剧之王》” |
[36:04] | 是一对男女之间的故事 | |
[36:07] | “What’s that?” | “那是什么” |
[36:09] | “Some Jerry Lewis movie.” | “是杰里·刘易斯的一部电影” |
[36:11] | “Oh, man.” | “天啊” |
[36:13] | “Right?” | “是啊” |
[36:19] | 你们在逗我吗 | |
[36:22] | 她已经结婚了 也许那男的也是 | |
[36:26] | 他们应该是在调情 | |
[36:32] | 当人们有所企图时就会这么说话 | |
[36:36] | 或许因为我是女人所以我听得出来 | |
[36:43] | 多给点时间 阿卡迪·伊万诺维奇 这关乎每个人的利益 | |
[36:54] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:25] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[37:28] | I’m going to see my mother before she dies… | 我想在我妈妈去世前再去见她一面 |
[37:33] | in Russia. | 去苏联 |
[37:42] | I talked it over with dad. | 我和你爸爸商量过了 |
[37:45] | We think you should go with me. | 我们都觉得你该和我一起去 |
[37:50] | It would be the only chance you’ll have to meet your grandmother. | 这或许是你见你外婆的唯一一次机会了 |
[37:55] | But it’s your choice. | 但还得你自己决定 |
[38:21] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[38:24] | Mar… | 玛… |
[38:37] | I’m sorry, Clark. I, uh… | 对不起 克拉克 我… |
[38:40] | Martha, where are you going? | 玛莎 你要去哪儿 |
[38:43] | To my parents’. | 回我父母那儿去 |
[38:46] | I need a break. | 我想静一静 |
[38:49] | We need a break. | 我们都需要静一静 |
[38:50] | – Martha… – No, um… | -玛莎… -别说了 |
[38:52] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[38:55] | Everyone at work knows that I’m lying. | 所有同事都知道我在撒谎 |
[38:57] | No, no, they don’t. | 不会的 他们不知道 |
[38:58] | When I come home, you’re not… | 我回家以后 你就不… |
[39:01] | Martha, I know how hard this is. | 玛莎 我知道这有多难熬 |
[39:03] | I know, but I am trying. | 我知道 但是我在努力了 |
[39:08] | I know you are. | 我知道你在努力 |
[39:10] | But it’s not enough. | 但是还不够 |
[39:13] | I’m sorry, Clark, but it’s… | 对不起 克拉克 但是 |
[39:15] | It’s not enough. | 远远不够 |
[39:19] | They’re not gonna let up | 他们不会善罢甘休的 |
[39:20] | until they find the person that put that pen there. | 除非他们找出是谁把那支笔放在那儿的 |
[39:22] | I-I am working on it, and I will figure it out. | 我正想办法呢 我会搞定的 |
[39:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:28] | I am with you. | 有我在你身边 |
[39:29] | Martha, I-I-I love you. | 玛莎 我爱你 |
[39:32] | I love you. You… | 我爱你 你… |
[39:35] | I’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[39:41] | Whatever kind of arrangement you want is fine. Um… | 你想怎么安排都可以 |
[39:44] | I let you in here. It’s fine. | 我让你待在这儿 也没关系 |
[39:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:51] | When my mother asks, I don’t even know what to say. | 每当我妈妈问起来 我真不知道该怎么说 |
[39:55] | And it’s not just that. It’s… | 不仅是这一点 还有… |
[40:00] | I can’t be here with you like this. | 我不能再和你这样下去了 |
[40:17] | I was 18 when I left, | 我十八岁那年离开家 |
[40:20] | and I always told my mom that turning my room into a sewing room, you know, | 我总是让我妈把我的房间改成缝纫间 |
[40:26] | but she wouldn’t do it. | 但她就是不改 |
[40:29] | She just wouldn’t do it. | 她就是不改 |
[40:35] | Martha… | 玛莎… |