时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Americans”… | |
[00:02] | I think your defector might be a russian spy. | 我认为你们那位叛徒可能是苏联间谍 |
[00:05] | My government can make a trade — for Nina. | 我们政府很愿意做交易 用她换妮娜 |
[00:09] | 你擅长赢得别人的信任 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳 | |
[00:12] | 如果你搞定科学家 | |
[00:15] | 之前的事就一笔勾销 | |
[00:18] | Are you in the witness protection program? | 你们是在证人保护计划里吗 |
[00:20] | Did you kill somebody? Are we aliens? What?! | 你们杀了人吗 还是我们是外星人 究竟是怎样 |
[00:23] | We work for our country… | 我们为我们的国家工作 |
[00:25] | The Soviet Union. | 苏联 |
[00:28] | The FBI found the bug in Gaad’s pen. | 联调局发现了盖德笔里的窃听器 |
[00:32] | Did anyone ask you to tamper in any way with this pen? | 有人让你改动过这支笔吗 |
[00:35] | You were in there for three hours. | 你在里边待了三个小时 |
[00:37] | He’s very thorough. | 他很仔细 |
[00:38] | Agent Taffet wants to talk to me again. | 塔菲探员又要找我谈话了 |
[00:41] | What am I gonna do, Clark? | 我要怎么做 克拉克 |
[00:42] | [俄语] | |
[00:44] | My mother… she’s dying. | 我母亲 她快要死了 |
[00:47] | I want to arrange a trip | 我想安排伊丽莎白 |
[00:48] | for Elizabeth to see her mother one last time. | 去见她母亲最后一面 |
[00:51] | We think you should go with me. | 我们都觉得你该和我一起去 |
[00:54] | It would be the only chance you’ll have to meet your grandmother. | 这或许是你见你外婆的唯一一次机会了 |
[00:57] | I wish it were possible, but we both know that it isn’t. | 我也希望可以 但你我都知道这不可能 |
[01:09] | Have a fun time | 好好享受 |
[01:10] | missing a whole week of school without me. | 翘课出去玩却不带我的这一周 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna get you, like, the best present. | 我会给你带最好的礼物 |
[01:15] | How about a trip to Europe? That’s — that’s a good present. | 不如送我欧洲游吧 那礼物不错 |
[01:17] | Well, I’m sure next time mom and dad | 我相信下次爸爸妈妈 |
[01:19] | have business out of the country | 去国外出差时 |
[01:21] | and they get a free extra ticket, | 如果还有张免费的多余机票 |
[01:23] | it’ll go to you. | 会带你去的 |
[01:24] | Yeah — you and me. | 对 你跟我一起 |
[01:25] | Come on. I want to go to Europe. | 多好 我也想去欧洲玩 |
[01:27] | We’re gonna be stuck in West Germany. | 我们会被困在西德的 |
[01:28] | Maybe dad could take you to France or England. | 也许你爸能带你去法国或英国 |
[01:30] | I could take you to the Tower of London. | 我可以带你去看伦敦塔 |
[01:32] | Why would I want to see some tower? | 塔有什么好看的 |
[01:34] | Because it’s where they used to keep prisoners | 因为罪犯在被砍头之前 |
[01:35] | before chopping their heads off. | 都先关在那里 |
[01:38] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 挺好 |
[01:41] | I’m sorry I never got to meet her. | 抱歉我都没机会见她一面 |
[01:44] | You wouldn’t have liked her. | 你不会喜欢她的 |
[01:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | Okay, you better go. | 好了 你们快去吧 |
[01:49] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[01:51] | – Hustle up. – Paige, let’s go. | -快走吧 -佩姬 我们走 |
[01:52] | Fly safe. | 一路平安 |
[01:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:42] | 美 国 谍 梦 | |
[02:57] | Whatever you did must have worked. | 不论你做了什么 已经奏效了 |
[02:59] | I heard the CIA canceled the meeting with the Mujahideen | 我听说中情局取消了圣战者 |
[03:02] | and the Senate Armed Services Committee. | 和参议院军事委员会的会面 |
[03:06] | So, Annelise finally pays off for you. | 安丽斯总算对你有点用了 |
[03:08] | The weapons stay out of your enemy’s hands. | 你们的敌人没拿到那批武器 |
[03:11] | Was it worth it? | 这一切都值得吗 |
[03:14] | I don’t think like that. | 我不会那么想 |
[03:17] | I know a lot of young men who won’t be blown out of the sky | 我知道很多年轻人不会被炸个粉身碎骨 |
[03:20] | because of what I did — | 就因为我所做的一切 |
[03:21] | what Annelise did. | 安丽斯所做的一切 |
[03:24] | What we did. | 我们所做的一切 |
[03:27] | A lot of young men who… | 很多年轻人 |
[03:35] | Yousaf, I feel like shit all the time. | 尤萨夫 我心里从没好受过 |
[03:54] | 收到了中心的新指示 | |
[04:01] | 没有得到相应单位及当地基地的许可 | |
[04:07] | 任何人都不准执行任何暗杀行动 或发出暗杀威胁 | |
[04:16] | 哪里发生了未经批准的暗杀活动吗 | |
[04:20] | 未确认的报告称 有莫斯科来的人 | |
[04:26] | 在未知会当地基地的情况下开展行动 | |
[04:30] | 应该没有人受伤 | |
[04:39] | Yours, yours, yours if you want it. | 你的 你的 这个想要就拿走 |
[04:41] | You want it? | 你想要吗 |
[04:43] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[04:45] | Uh, I’d like those two plants, too. | 我还想要这两盆植物 |
[04:50] | What — you want them? | 什么 你要它们 |
[04:50] | I mean, you haven’t watered a plant in your life. | 你这辈子连花都没浇过一次 |
[04:53] | Well, they’re thriving. | 它们长势喜人 |
[04:54] | They didn’t get that way on their own. | 它们可不是自己长成这样的 |
[04:56] | I bought plant food. | 肥料是我买的 |
[05:00] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Uh, you take the palm, and I’ll take the arrowhead. | 棕榈归你 我要慈菇 |
[05:06] | Uh, I’d also really love the rocking chair. | 我还非常喜欢那把摇椅 |
[05:09] | – Oh, I kind of wanted… – My dad gave that to us. | -我想要 -我爸爸送给我们的 |
[05:11] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[05:13] | I remember you nursing Matthew in that. | 我记得你坐着它抚育马修的模样 |
[05:19] | How about I get it on weekends? | 要不周末它归我 |
[05:22] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[05:23] | You take it. | 你拿走吧 |
[05:31] | No one ever looks at photo albums when there’s time — | 没有人理睬过相簿 |
[05:34] | only if someone dies or… | 除非有人去世了 或者 |
[05:37] | That Matthew was a good-looking kid. | 马修当年是个萌娃啊 |
[05:40] | I can make copies of those so we can both have a set. | 我可以复印 这样我们可以一人一套 |
[05:44] | It’s expensive. | 复印很贵 |
[05:45] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[05:47] | we both want them, right? | 我们都想要 不是吗 |
[06:00] | You can have this. | 这本归你 |
[06:03] | I would…like that and the Degas print. | 我要那个 还有德加的作品 |
[06:09] | 克劳兹堡 西柏林 | |
[06:11] | Can we talk here, mom? | 我们能讲话吗 妈妈 |
[06:13] | Yeah. Just quietly. | 可以 小声就行 |
[06:16] | Does your mother know I’m coming? | 你妈妈知道我会去吗 |
[06:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[06:24] | What’s she like? | 她人怎样 |
[06:28] | She’s… | 她很 |
[06:29] | tough. | 严厉 |
[06:32] | She had to be. | 必须如此 |
[06:34] | She’s not like the grandmothers you’re used to. | 她跟你平时认识的祖母们不一样 |
[06:37] | Some of my friends have some pretty tough grandmothers. | 我某些朋友也有很严厉的祖母 |
[06:42] | Not like my mother. | 跟我妈妈不一样 |
[06:44] | Are we going tomorrow? | 我们明天过去吗 |
[06:46] | Still not sure. It could be a couple of days. | 还不确定 可能要等上几天 |
[06:49] | There’s a lot they have to do. | 他们有很多事要忙 |
[06:55] | Let’s cross over here. | 我们过马路 |
[07:00] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:02] | No. | 没有 |
[07:03] | You’re acting weird. | 你有点奇怪 |
[07:05] | I’m just checking something. Look straight ahead. | 我只是想确定点事情 别回头 |
[07:08] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[07:12] | I’m seeing if anyone’s following us. | 我在看是不是有人跟踪我们 |
[07:15] | Why would someone be following us? | 为什么会有人跟踪我们 |
[07:18] | They’re not. | 到也没有 |
[07:19] | I just — for a second, I thought I saw something, | 我只是… 以为看到了什么人 |
[07:21] | but we’re fine. | 但一切正常 |
[07:23] | Who would be following us? | 谁会跟踪我们 |
[07:26] | People from West Germany. | 西德的人 |
[07:28] | But they’re not. They’re not. | 但他们没有 没跟踪我们 |
[07:30] | I just like to be careful. | 我只是想小心一些 |
[07:32] | Do you have to be careful all the time? | 你必须时时小心吗 |
[07:37] | If I’m working, yeah. | 在工作的时候会的 |
[07:41] | And you’re working now? | 现在你在工作 |
[07:44] | Not really. | 不是 |
[07:45] | It’s…like a habit, I guess. | 我想…这已经成了一种习惯 |
[07:51] | Look, they’re already there, | 听着 她们已经到那儿了 |
[07:52] | and no one blinked at her passport. | 没人注意到她的护照 |
[07:54] | All the Centre has to do is pick them up at the hotel | 中心只需在酒店接她们 |
[07:57] | and take them across the border. | 并帮她们过境 |
[08:02] | As far as you know, nobody caught the passport. | 只是你认为没人注意到护照而已 |
[08:06] | This isn’t how we do things, Philip. | 这不是我们的行事风格 菲利普 |
[08:08] | There’s a chain of command. | 我们有指挥链要遵从 |
[08:10] | I told you | 我跟你说过 |
[08:11] | I was gonna take care of my wife and my family. | 我得照顾我的妻子和家庭 |
[08:14] | This is her last chance to see her mother, | 这是她见她母亲的最后一次机会了 |
[08:16] | Paige’s only chance to meet her grandmother. | 也是佩姬唯一一次见外婆的机会 |
[08:18] | I’m sure the Centre can understand that. | 我相信中心能理解 |
[08:21] | I know they certainly wanted her connected to her roots. | 我知道他们肯定想让她心系故土 |
[08:23] | You can’t blackmail the organization this way. | 你不能这么威胁组织 |
[08:27] | You’re acting like a child. | 你的所作所为像个孩子 |
[08:30] | You can say what you want to say. | 你爱怎么说就怎么说吧 |
[08:31] | I’m just getting done what I need to get done. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[08:43] | You can’t see 10 feet in front of you. | 你太目光短浅了 |
[08:46] | I’ve done nothing but try to take care of you, | 我只是想设法照顾好你 |
[08:48] | and because you’re not getting what you want, | 就因为你没得到你想要的 |
[08:50] | you think I’m the enemy. | 你就以为我是你的敌人 |
[08:52] | And when Elizabeth doesn’t see everything | 如果伊丽莎白的观点 |
[08:53] | exactly the way you see it, | 和你的有丝毫不同 |
[08:55] | you think there’s something wrong with her. | 你就认为是她有问题 |
[08:58] | You know who there’s something wrong with? | 你知道究竟是谁有问题吗 |
[09:03] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
[09:23] | An order came in from the Centre. | 中心发来一道命令 |
[09:26] | No assassinations without the approval | 没有得到相应单位及当地基地 |
[09:28] | of all departments at the Centre and the local rezidents. | 许可的情况下 不准执行任何暗杀行动 |
[09:33] | She got a message to them. | 她给他们通风报信了 |
[09:35] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[09:39] | She’s working for us. | 她为我们效力 |
[09:43] | Do you really see this working? | 你觉得这真的可行吗 |
[09:51] | What do you think it’s like for Nina, | 你觉得妮娜现在如何 |
[09:53] | where she is right now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[09:57] | I don’t think about the prison. | 我不会考虑监狱 |
[10:02] | If they send her to the labor camp… | 如果他们把她送到劳改营… |
[10:06] | Siberia. | 西伯利亚 |
[10:08] | A lot of the time, people spend 20 years there, | 大部分情况下 人们要在那儿待上20年 |
[10:10] | then after they’re released, | 他们被释放之后 |
[10:12] | they just stay in shit little, local villages | 就只能待在某个小破乡村里 |
[10:16] | until they die. | 直到死去 |
[10:22] | Can you imagine what she’d think | 你能想象 |
[10:24] | if someone told her the two of us were sitting here, | 如果有人告诉她 我们俩坐在一起 |
[10:28] | doing what we’re doing to try to get her out? | 想尽办法救她出来 她会怎么想吗 |
[10:33] | I think she knows I’m trying to help her. | 我想她知道我在尽力帮助她 |
[10:36] | I think she’d like to put a bullet in my head. | 我觉得她想一枪打死我 |
[11:30] | 已经很晚了 安东·拉泽热维奇 | |
[11:37] | 你拿到了吗 | |
[11:39] | 这些照片 | |
[11:41] | 他们没告诉你吗 | |
[11:48] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[11:59] | You should get some rest. | 你该去休息一会儿 |
[12:01] | Can’t this wait till tomorrow morning? | 不能等到明天早上再做吗 |
[12:05] | I-I don’t quite understand it myself, | 我自己还不是很清楚 |
[12:08] | but it’s exciting. | 但这很让人兴奋 |
[12:11] | All I really have left is my brain. | 现在我只有我的大脑了 |
[12:13] | And this — it’s, um… | 这是…是 |
[12:17] | it’s a challenge. | 这是一个挑战 |
[12:23] | I’m not one of the martyrs, anyway. | 我不是什么殉道者 |
[12:27] | And if I live, then maybe… | 如果我还活着 那么也许 |
[12:31] | who knows? Maybe one day, I’ll see — | 谁知道呢 也许有一天 我会看到 |
[12:39] | They only have my body. | 他们只是控制了我的人身 |
[12:42] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[13:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:20] | You remember when we got the news | 你记得当我们得知 |
[13:21] | that Nina was convicted? | 妮娜被判有罪时的情形吗 |
[13:24] | You told me these operations sometimes go this way. | 你告诉我这些行动有时候就是这样的 |
[13:29] | I couldn’t live with that. | 我不能再忍受下去了 |
[13:36] | That is Oleg Burov admitting | 这是奥列格·布罗夫承认 |
[13:38] | that Zinaida Preobrazhenskaya is a spy | 娜怡达·普瑞奥布拉赞斯卡亚是 |
[13:42] | working for the KGB. | 克格勃间谍的录音 |
[13:52] | Who’s he say it to? | 他告诉谁的 |
[13:54] | Me. Sir. | 我 长官 |
[13:58] | You’ve been talking to Burov without my knowing about it? | 你在我不知道的情况下跟布罗夫有联系 |
[14:02] | I guess I couldn’t get out of | 我想是因为 |
[14:03] | the “losing sleep over it” phase with Zinaida, sir. | 娜怡达的事让我无法安眠 长官 |
[14:06] | And I found out Burov had… | 而且我发现布罗夫对 |
[14:10] | kind of a thing for Nina. | 妮娜有特殊的感情 |
[14:12] | And how did you find that out? | 你怎么发现的 |
[14:15] | Well…I… | 因为…我… |
[14:19] | think you know that things…got… | 想你也知道我… |
[14:24] | more complicated than they should have | 和妮娜之间的情况 |
[14:26] | with me and Nina. | 有点复杂 |
[14:29] | Burov found out, tried to use it against me. | 布罗夫发现了 试图利用这点要挟我 |
[14:34] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:35] | A couple of months before they arrested her. | 在他们逮捕她之前 |
[14:40] | So, this has been going on for — | 所以这已经持续了… |
[14:41] | I knew I could get him this way, sir. | 我知道这样能抓到他的把柄 长官 |
[14:43] | I just needed time. | 只是需要时间 |
[14:45] | And I got him. | 而我确实做到了 |
[14:47] | And with that, we can arrest Zinaida | 有了这些证据 我们就能逮捕娜怡达 |
[14:49] | and trade her for Nina. | 然后用她来交换妮娜 |
[14:54] | Do you give a shit about the bureau, Stan? | 你有考虑过局里吗 斯坦 |
[15:01] | Did you put the bug in my office? | 是你把窃听器装在我办公室的吗 |
[15:05] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[15:06] | Did you have anything to do with it? | 你和这件事有任何关系吗 |
[15:07] | No, sir, of course not. | 没有 长官 当然没有 |
[15:09] | “Of course not”? | 当然没有 |
[15:10] | I wouldn’t be here. | 不然我就不会在这里了 |
[15:12] | I got Oleg Burov for treason, | 我找到了奥列格·布罗夫 |
[15:16] | the head of science and technology at the Rezidentura. | 叛国的证据 他可是基地科技部门的头头 |
[15:18] | I-I may be able to turn him, sir. | 我也许能策反他 长官 |
[15:22] | Let me do this. | 让我去做吧 |
[15:24] | Why would I be stupid enough | 难道我会如此愚蠢 |
[15:28] | to trust you again, Stan? | 再一次相信你吗 斯坦 |
[15:35] | I don’t know if I’d trust me again, either, sir, | 我也不知道还能否相信自己 长官 |
[15:37] | but I got this asshole on tape. | 但是我掌握了这混蛋的录音证据 |
[15:40] | That’s proof. | 那是证据 |
[15:49] | If this is the end of my career, | 如果这是我事业的终结 |
[15:51] | it’s the end of my career. | 那就这样吧 |
[15:54] | But Nina was our agent. | 但妮娜曾是我们的人 |
[15:57] | We owe our agents anything we can do to help them | 如果我们的人被抓了我们有义务 |
[16:00] | if they get caught. | 尽最大努力帮助他们 |
[16:02] | That’s how it works. | 这是原则 |
[16:04] | Right? | 对吗 |
[16:07] | Don’t give me a speech | 用不着你来告诉我 |
[16:08] | on how we’re supposed to treat our agents. | 该怎么对待我们的人 |
[16:21] | That’s right — you were both having the same problem. | 这就对了 你们俩都有同样的问题 |
[16:25] | When you try to separate sex from intimacy and honesty, | 当你们试着把性与亲密和诚实分别开来 |
[16:28] | it always goes wrong. | 总会出现问题 |
[16:30] | Thank you, Randi. | 谢谢 兰迪 |
[16:34] | 性表达即自我表达 | |
[16:36] | Jennifer. | 珍妮弗 |
[16:40] | So, two nights ago, | 两天前 |
[16:43] | I decided I was going to confront my husband | 我决定向我丈夫坦白 |
[16:46] | about how dissatisfied I was with our sex life. | 我对我们的性生活十分不满 |
[16:50] | But instead of being supportive, he got really mad at me. | 但他并不支持我 而是十分生气 |
[16:54] | He started yelling. | 他开始大叫 |
[16:55] | I start yelling back, which we always do. | 我也大叫回击 就像我们经常做的那样 |
[16:57] | We have these terrible fights. | 我们有过很激烈的争吵 |
[16:59] | But this time, it’s just about sex. | 但这一次 仅仅是因为性 |
[17:01] | And suddenly, out of nowhere, he says, | 突然 毫无预兆地 他说 |
[17:04] | “Just let me go down on you.” | 让我给你口交吧 |
[17:07] | He’d never said anything like that before to me. | 他之前从没对我说过那样的话 |
[17:09] | I immediately got so… | 我瞬间就 |
[17:12] | turned on. | 兴奋了 |
[17:14] | I was just ready — | 我已经准备好 |
[17:16] | ready to be responsible and accountable | 正视我的欲望 |
[17:18] | for all my own sexual desires. | 并为其负责 |
[17:21] | I was ready for him to go down on me. | 我准备好让他给我口交 |
[17:28] | 自我实现小组 | |
[17:29] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:30] | Uh, Philip! | 菲利普 |
[17:36] | So, I was — I was a little surprised to see you here. | 真没想到会在这儿碰到你 |
[17:39] | Yeah. Yeah, me too. | 是 我也一样 |
[17:41] | I mean — | 我是说 |
[17:41] | I know what you mean. | 我明白 |
[17:45] | I actually came with, um, Stan, | 我第一次是跟斯坦 |
[17:48] | the first time. Mm-hmm. | 一起来的 |
[17:50] | Um, so, I-I guess — | 我想 |
[17:51] | You weren’t expecting to, and you got something out of it. | 你本来没指望 结果却收获颇多 |
[17:54] | – Right. – That’s great. | -对 -这样很好 |
[17:55] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[17:59] | Look, you know, I’m — I’m kind of here…privately, | 那个 我其实算是 偷偷来的 |
[18:03] | so I-I — | 所以我不想 |
[18:04] | Yeah. I get it. | 了解 |
[18:07] | So, maybe I’ll see you next time. | 那么 下次见了 |
[19:27] | Mamochka. | 妈妈 |
[19:29] | Naden’ka. | 女儿 |
[19:33] | 我的小姑娘 这么多年了 | |
[19:39] | 但我们别无选择 | |
[19:41] | 我懂 | |
[19:44] | 我日夜思念你 | |
[19:47] | 我也是 | |
[19:54] | Naden’ka. | 女儿 |
[19:56] | 我不得不让你去 | |
[20:00] | 形势所迫 | |
[20:12] | Paige? | 佩姬 |
[20:47] | Respect. | 尊严 |
[20:48] | It’s important in the Soviet Union. | 在苏联很重要 |
[20:49] | We’ve heard about that. | 有所耳闻 |
[21:12] | Come with us, please. | 请跟我们走 |
[22:30] | Paige? | 佩姬 |
[22:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:37] | I’m praying. | 祈祷 |
[22:39] | For your mother. | 为你妈妈 |
[23:24] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[23:31] | I spent an hour and a half with the director. | 我跟局长谈了一个半小时 |
[23:34] | I told him what you’ve been doing. | 汇报了你的所做所为 |
[23:36] | He asked if we should open an investigation. | 他问我是否应该展开调查 |
[23:38] | I said yes. | 我说是 |
[23:39] | I also recommended that you be dismissed immediately. | 我还建议立刻将你停职 |
[23:43] | He’s across the street | 他现在 |
[23:44] | with the deputy attorney general right now. | 和副检察长就在街对面 |
[23:46] | I’ll have final word on what to do | 几小时后就会通知我 |
[23:48] | in a couple of hours. | 最终决定 |
[23:49] | Until then, you wait at your desk. | 在那之前 你在办公桌前待命 |
[23:53] | What about Zinaida? | 娜怡达呢 |
[23:55] | We arrested her. | 我们逮捕了她 |
[23:57] | They’re not trading her for Nina. | 他们不会用她交换妮娜的 |
[24:00] | There’s a CIA asset | 一年前 |
[24:02] | that was arrested a year ago in the Soviet Union. | 一个中情局线人在苏联被捕 |
[24:04] | They want him more. | 他们更想换他回来 |
[24:08] | It’s a day of big disappointments for all of us. | 今天对我们来说都很让人失望 |
[24:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[24:32] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[24:35] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[24:39] | I don’t get how she could let you leave like that — | 我不懂她怎么能这样对你 |
[24:44] | Basically… say goodbye forever. | 这基本就是永别了 |
[24:53] | Would you let me do that? | 你会让我那么做吗 |
[25:03] | You would never have to do anything like that. | 你永远都不用做那种事 |
[25:09] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[27:51] | 我别无选择 | |
[27:51] | 对不起 | |
[28:39] | Agent Beeman, can I see you in the vault? | 比曼探员 到秘屋来 |
[29:05] | I remember you burst into my office last year | 我记得你去年冲进我的办公室 |
[29:07] | because you felt like the red tape | 因为你觉得官僚体系 |
[29:09] | was stopping you from doing your job, | 让你没法放手去做好你的工作 |
[29:11] | And now I understand you’ve been running your own operation | 我明白你一直在对基地的奥列格·布拉沃 |
[29:15] | with Oleg Burov at the Rezidentura. | 开展你自己的行动 |
[29:19] | I know Agent Gaad is not happy, | 我知道盖德探员很不高兴 |
[29:21] | but from where I stand, | 但在我看来 |
[29:23] | that’s two times you’ve gotten close to people there. | 这是你第二次和苏方的人交往过密 |
[29:28] | I’m sure you understand | 你肯定理解 |
[29:29] | that the people who run our government agencies | 掌管政府机构的人 |
[29:34] | are just bureaucrats. | 都是官僚 |
[29:36] | The President understands that’s how government works. | 总统也理解政府就是这个样子的 |
[29:40] | It’s all red tape. | 全都是官僚主义 |
[29:50] | There’s not gonna be an investigation into what you did. | 你的所作所为不会被调查 |
[29:54] | The only thing that matters | 唯一重要的 |
[29:55] | is the work you are going to be doing — | 是你将要对布拉沃 |
[29:57] | with Burov. | 展开的工作 |
[29:58] | If you have trouble with the bureaucrats here, | 如果这里的官僚找你麻烦 |
[30:01] | you come to me. | 来找我 |
[30:03] | I’m gonna tell them the same thing. | 我会把同样的话告诉他们 |
[30:05] | I won’t let them stand in your way. | 我不会让他们阻碍你的 |
[30:12] | We need to get Nina Sergeevna released | 我们得想办法救出妮娜·谢尔盖维纳 |
[30:15] | so I can use that as a lever with Burov. | 这样我就可以借此搞定布拉沃了 |
[30:17] | That, we can’t do. | 那个办不到 |
[30:19] | You’ll find another way. | 你得想个其他办法 |
[30:34] | Frank, let’s take a minute. | 弗兰克 来谈一下 |
[30:36] | Sure. Come on in. | 可以 请进 |
[30:52] | Everything we’ve talked about here | 我们在这儿说的一切 |
[30:54] | has been making me trust my gut | 都让我以从未想过的方式 |
[30:56] | in ways I never thought I could. | 更加相信自己的直觉 |
[30:59] | Where is your gut, Lance? | 你的直觉在哪儿 兰斯 |
[31:02] | Point to it. | 请指出来 |
[31:07] | I know I’ve dishonored my word and my marriage vows, | 我知道我曾让自己的承诺和结婚誓词蒙羞 |
[31:12] | but…being here in this room | 但 在这里 |
[31:16] | with people who aren’t judging me | 与不会随意批判我的人在一起 |
[31:19] | just makes me realize — in my gut — | 更让我真正的意识到 |
[31:24] | my body belongs to me. | 我的身体属于我自己 |
[31:28] | Your body talks, too — not just your mind. | 你的身体也会说话 不只是你的思想 |
[31:32] | You’re so stuck in your mind, | 你被自己的思想困住 |
[31:35] | but what you’re just learning | 但你刚刚学到的 |
[31:38] | is that these feelings in your gut | 是你的直觉所诉说的感情 |
[31:40] | are just as important — | 与你脑海里的事情 |
[31:41] | more important than all the shit in your head. | 一样重要 甚至更重要 |
[31:46] | Thank you, Lance. | 谢谢你 兰斯 |
[32:02] | Intense tonight. | 今晚内容很密集啊 |
[32:04] | Yeah. “Intense” — good word. | 是啊 “密集” 说的不错 |
[32:08] | It’s amazing, though, seeing so many people opening up. | 但还是很吃惊能看到这么多人敞开心扉 |
[32:12] | Do you…talk about this stuff to your boyfriend? | 你跟你男朋友说这些吗 |
[32:16] | A-about you being here? | 关于你来这里 |
[32:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:20] | I mean, we thought about coming together, | 我们想过要一起来 |
[32:21] | but he did this seminar two years ago, and… | 但他两年前参加过这个讨论会 |
[32:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[32:26] | It’s hard, in a couple. | 要一起来很不容易 |
[32:29] | He and I… | 我和他 |
[32:30] | Maybe we should’ve come together. | 也许我们应该一起来 |
[32:33] | But even in a relationship that’s fairly new, | 但即使恋情才刚开始 |
[32:35] | you run into things. | 也会碰到麻烦 |
[32:36] | You have to really work at it. | 得付出一些努力 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:40] | Oh, God. Don’t — please don’t tell Stan any of this. | 天哪 求你别告诉斯坦这些 |
[32:43] | I wouldn’t want him thinking that… | 我不想让他觉得 |
[32:45] | …there was anything with me and Arthur that wasn’t — | 我跟亚瑟之间有什么不和 |
[32:48] | Stan shouldn’t have anything in his head | 斯坦不应该对我们的关系 |
[32:50] | that would get his hopes up about us. | 还抱有希望 |
[32:52] | Of course. I won’t. | 当然 我不会说 |
[32:53] | Believe me, he doesn’t even know I’m here. | 相信我 他根本不知道我在这儿 |
[32:59] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[33:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:05] | No, it’s… | 只是 |
[33:06] | Last time I was here… | 上一次我来的时候 |
[33:10] | I guess I just liked something about it. | 我想我有些喜欢上这里 |
[33:15] | Werner says everyone comes here | 沃纳说每个人来这儿 |
[33:17] | thinking that they’re there for someone else, | 都觉得他们是为别人而来 |
[33:19] | but they’re really here for themselves. | 但他们其实是为了自己来的 |
[33:22] | But why the graduate sex seminar? | 但你为什么来成人性爱研讨会呢 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:31] | I mean, everything is fine with Elizabeth. | 我是说 我和伊丽莎白之间没问题 |
[33:34] | But I-I — I just feel like I… | 但 我 我就是觉得 |
[33:38] | No, yeah, I-I get it. | 我明白的 |
[33:39] | I mean, the sex part’s not really about the s-sex, | 性爱并不只是关于性本身 |
[33:42] | as they’ve been saying, but…. | 就像他们说的 而是 |
[33:45] | It’s about everything. | 事关一切 |
[33:47] | Learning how to be open… | 学习如何变得开放 |
[33:50] | Really knowing yourself. Someone really knowing you. | 真正了解自己 让别人了解你 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:56] | I’m not sure… | 我不认为 |
[34:00] | anyone in my life has ever really known me. | 我生命中有任何人真的懂我 |
[34:07] | What about you? Has anyone ever really known you? | 你呢 有没有人真的懂你 |
[34:11] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[34:13] | Does she know you’re here? | 她知道你在这吗 |
[34:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:19] | I kind of waited till she was out of town. | 我等她出远门了才来的 |
[34:21] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[34:23] | It’s hard. | 这不容易 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:30] | You know, this is maybe — | 这可能有点 |
[34:31] | this is gonna sound a little crazy, but — | 这听起来有点疯狂 但 |
[34:33] | and don’t take this the wrong way — but… | 也别想歪了 但 |
[34:37] | what if, as long as we’re in this seminar together, | 能不能 只要我们都还在参加这个研讨会 |
[34:39] | what if you and I agreed to just… | 你能不能和我 |
[34:44] | tell each other everything? | 互相倾诉 |
[34:46] | No secrets. | 没有保留 |
[34:47] | Just… | 就当是 |
[34:49] | like an experiment. | 一次实验 |
[34:55] | I don’t really know if I can do that. | 我不确定我能不能做到 |
[34:59] | I don’t know if I could do that, either. | 我也不确定我能不能做到 |
[35:05] | But it would be a good thing to have. | 但这事挺好的 |
[35:11] | It would be scary, maybe, but good. | 也许有点吓人 但是件好事 |
[35:25] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:49] | 是我[俄语] | |
[35:51] | 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳[俄语] | |
[35:52] | 等一下 | |
[36:14] | 请进 | |
[36:21] | 你在写什么吗 | |
[36:28] | 我不能说 | |
[36:46] | 你知道他们为什么让我来这 | |
[36:55] | 我猜过 | |
[37:03] | 我不能这样下去 这么换回我的生活 | |
[37:14] | 我不确定这值不值得 | |
[37:33] | 你不用照他们说的做 | |
[37:38] | 首先 你要拒绝他们给你的任何东西 | |
[37:43] | 特别是你的身体迫切想为之屈服的东西 | |
[37:47] | 虽然这很难 但是这样他们就没招可使了 | |
[38:00] | Unattended parking is not permitted on departure level. | 请勿将车辆停在出发层 |
[38:05] | Violators will be ticketed. | 违者罚款 |
[38:07] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[38:09] | – What? – I don’t know. Just… | -怎么了 -不知道 只是… |
[38:11] | Just being there and being here now. | 这么短的时间里穿梭两地 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:19] | It is weird. | 的确很奇怪 |
[38:24] | Let’s get a cab. | 咱们去打车吧 |
[38:31] | I don’t know… if I can do this, mom. | 我不知道…我能不能做得到 妈妈 |
[38:38] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[38:40] | What? | 什么 |
[38:41] | Go home and — and lie to Henry about everything. | 就这么回家 对着亨利撒谎 |
[38:47] | All my friends, everyone in my life. | 还有我所有的朋友 我生命中的每一个人 |
[38:51] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[38:52] | To lie for the rest of my life. | 下半辈子我都要在谎言中度过 |
[38:55] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[39:02] | Everybody lies, Paige. | 每个人都会说谎 佩姬 |
[39:04] | It’s…a part of life. | 这是…人生的一部分 |
[39:08] | But we’re telling each other the truth now. | 但我们现在彼此之间相互坦诚 |
[39:11] | That’s what’s important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[39:14] | You’re gonna get through this. | 你会撑过去的 |
[39:17] | We will. I promise. | 我们会的 我保证 |
[39:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:01] | Hey, guys. It’s Stan. | 我是斯坦 |
[40:03] | Just wanted to let you know Henry’s over here. | 只想告诉你们亨利在我这儿 |
[40:05] | We’re playing, uh, this football game. | 我们在玩 那个橄榄球游戏 |
[40:08] | So just come pick him up | 你们可以来接他 |
[40:10] | or call, and I’ll send him over. | 或打个电话 我会把他送回来 |
[40:12] | Okay. Bye. | 再见 |
[40:24] | Ambassador Troyanovsky stated that Moscow hoped for success | 特洛亚诺夫斯基大使声称莫斯科曾希望 |
[40:28] | in the United Nations’ efforts to end the Afghan conflict | 联合国能成功解决阿富汗冲突 |
[40:31] | so that the Soviet Union might withdraw its 105,000 troops there. | 苏联便能撤走十万零五千名驻军 |
[40:37] | Though the Soviets were not included in the U.N.-Sponsored talks | 虽然苏联并未参与联合国主办的 |
[40:40] | between Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran, | 阿富汗 巴基斯坦和伊朗之间的会谈 |
[40:43] | they wished them the best in a peaceful negotiation. | 但他们仍然希望三国能就此问题友好磋商 |
[41:00] | Hey, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:02] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:03] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[41:05] | I missed you guys. How was the trip? | 我好想你们 一路上怎么样 |
[41:07] | Uh, I think I have jet lag. | 我觉得我有点时差症 |
[41:09] | Big traveler. | 旅游就会这样 |
[41:13] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[41:14] | Oh, uh, h-he, uh… he’s at Stan’s. | 他…他在斯坦家 |
[41:18] | They’re playing some football game. | 他们在玩什么橄榄球游戏 |
[41:21] | Do you want some food? | 吃点东西吗 |
[41:22] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:29] | No. I-I think I really need to go to sleep. | 不了 我…我想我该去睡觉了 |
[41:33] | Sure. Good idea. | 当然 没问题 |
[41:51] | So, how did Paige do? | 佩姬怎么样 |
[41:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:56] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[41:57] | I think, | 我觉得… |
[42:00] | I think it was good for her. | 我觉得这对她有好处 |
[42:08] | How — how was it with your mother? | 你妈妈怎么样 |
[42:20] | I’m glad I went. | 很高兴我去了 |
[42:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:45] | I, | 我 |
[42:46] | I took care of that Martha thing today. | 我今天处理了玛莎的事 |
[42:49] | I mean, we’ll see, | 我是说 还得看情况 |
[42:50] | but maybe they’ll shut down the investigation. | 但是他们有可能会停止调查 |
[42:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:53] | Did you tell Martha about it first? | 你告诉玛莎了吗 |
[42:56] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[42:58] | She’s absorbing everything… right now, | 她需要处理的事情太多了 |
[43:02] | so when she finds out he’s dead, she’ll, | 等她发现他死了的时候 她会… |
[43:05] | she’ll come to me and she’ll tell me | 她会来找我 然后告诉我 |
[43:06] | how much she needs to know about it. | 她需要知道多少 |
[43:09] | I think she should hear it from you first. | 我觉得你应该主动告诉她 |
[43:12] | A woman like that, with this on her conscience… | 这样一个女人 背着这样的思想包袱… |
[43:17] | I don’t think you’re seeing things clearly. | 我觉得你没看清事情的严重性 |
[43:24] | Maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[44:08] | Hi. Alice? | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[44:10] | It’s Paige. | 我是佩姬 |
[44:11] | Can I talk to Pastor Tim? | 我能和牧师蒂姆聊聊吗 |
[44:22] | This guy today, his apartment — | 今天这家伙 他的公寓… |
[44:26] | he had all this kid stuff — games, | 他有很多小孩子的东西 游戏什么的 |
[44:29] | you know, stuff Henry plays with. | 就是亨利玩的那些东西 |
[44:32] | It was hard. | 下手很不容易 |
[44:36] | It was hard, Elizabeth. | 很不容易 伊丽莎白 |
[44:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[44:44] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[44:47] | I’ve been having a really hard time, | 我最近过得很不开心 |
[44:51] | and I’m hurting a lot. | 我很伤心 |
[44:54] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[44:56] | I almost feel like… | 我觉得好像… |
[45:00] | when I do this stuff… | 当我做这些事时… |
[45:03] | if I don’t… | 如果我没有… |
[45:12] | I just feel like… | 我觉得… |
[45:14] | from now on, I need to be able… | 从现在开始 我需要… |
[45:18] | to know… what I’m doing better | 知道我该怎么做会更好 |
[45:21] | s-so I… | 所以我… |
[45:29] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[45:35] | I’ve tried praying, and it doesn’t help. | 我试过祷告了 但不管用 |
[45:38] | Can you please… | 能不能请你… |
[45:42] | please help me? | 请你帮帮我 |
[45:44] | I guess I just feel like… | 我想我只是觉得… |
[45:55] | The president launched a new offensive | 总统针对冻结核武器运动 |
[45:57] | against the nuclear freeze movement. | 展开了新一轮攻势 |
[45:58] | Addressing a convention of evangelicals, | 发表了一篇福音派教会演说 |
[46:00] | Onward, Christian Soldiers… | 《前进吧 基督战士》 |
[46:01] | Hold on. W-we should listen to this. | 等下 我们应该听听这个 |
[46:05] | …against the arms freeze from their pulpits. | 反对他们冻结核武器的论调 |
[46:07] | Simpleminded appeasement | 对我们的对手一味妥协 |
[46:08] | or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly. | 亦或一厢情愿实属愚昧 |
[46:12] | It means the betrayal of our past, | 这意味着背叛我们的过去 |
[46:14] | the squandering of our freedom. | 虚掷我们的自由 |
[46:16] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[46:17] | They’re just… they’re liars. | 他们… 他们是骗子 |
[46:19] | They’re liars, and they’re trying to turn me into one. | 他们是骗子 而且还想把我也变成骗子 |
[46:22] | Mr. Reagan cast the U.S. confrontation | 里根总统从道德层面上 |
[46:24] | with the Soviet Union in moral terms, | 与苏联进行对峙 |
[46:26] | using some of the sharpest language of his presidency | 用其就职以来发表过最犀利的言辞 |
[46:29] | to condemn Soviet leaders. | 谴责苏联领导人 |
[46:30] | In your discussions of the nuclear freeze proposals, | 在你们商议核冻结提议之时 |
[46:33] | I urge you to beware the temptation of pride, | 我要提醒你们提防傲慢的诱惑 |
[46:35] | the temptation of blithely declaring yourselves above it all… | 提防那种宣称自己凌驾于一切之上 |
[46:39] | …and label both sides equally at fault. | 并对双方各打五十大板的诱惑 |
[46:42] | They’re they’re not who they say they are. | 他们的身份和自己所声称的不符 |
[46:44] | They’re not…Americans. | 他们不是美国人 |
[46:47] | …to ignore the facts of history | 无视一个邪恶帝国的历史 |
[46:48] | and the aggressive impulses of an evil empire, | 和其勃勃的野心 |
[46:50] | to simply call the arms race a giant misunderstanding, | 径自宣称军备竞赛不过是一场巨大的误会 |
[46:54] | and thereby remove yourself from the struggle | 由此使自己置身于 |
[46:56] | between right and wrong and good and evil. | 对与错 善与恶之外 |
[46:59] | I’m… I’m not supposed to say it. | 我不应该说出来的 |
[47:01] | Y-you can’t tell anyone. | 你别告诉别人 |
[47:06] | They’re… | 他们是… |
[47:09] | They’re…Russians. | 他们是苏联人 |
[47:11] | …while they preach the supremacy of the state, | 只要他们继续鼓吹国家的至高无上 |
[47:14] | declare its omnipotence over individual man | 宣扬国家对于个人的掌控 |
[47:17] | and predict its eventual domination | 并预言它将最终 |
[47:19] | of all peoples on the earth. | 统治全人类 |
[47:21] | They are the focus of evil in the modern world. | 他们就是现代世界的邪恶轴心 |