时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We work for our country. The soviet union. | 我们为我们的国家工作 苏联 |
[00:05] | Paige, if you do tell anyone, | 佩姬 如果你告诉别人 |
[00:08] | we will go to jail for good. | 我们就会永远被关进监狱 |
[00:10] | I just keep picturing her walking in there | 我一直在想象她走了进去 |
[00:12] | and spitting the whole thing out. | 把所有事都说了出去 |
[00:14] | What do you think it’s like for nina, | 你觉得妮娜现在如何 |
[00:16] | where she is right now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[00:17] | Can you imagine what she’d think if someone told her | 你能想象 如果有人告诉她 |
[00:19] | the two of us were sittin’ here, | 我们俩坐在一起 |
[00:21] | doing what we’re doing, to try to get her out? | 想尽办法救她出来 她会怎么想吗 |
[00:24] | I want to arrange a trip for Elizabeth | 我想安排伊丽莎白 |
[00:26] | To see her mother one last time. | 去见她母亲最后一面 |
[00:28] | I wish it were possible, | 我也希望可以 |
[00:29] | but we both know that it isn’t. | 但你我都知道这不可能 |
[00:37] | There are certain weapons — biological. | 有种武器 生物武器 |
[00:40] | One of us has been getting samples for many years. | 我们安排了一个人收集了多年的样本 |
[00:43] | – Who is he? – William. | -他是谁 -威廉 |
[00:45] | No dead drops. Keep it in your custody. | 这次没有秘密传递 由你们保管 |
[00:48] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[00:49] | Are you screwing my wife? | 你在和我妻子乱搞吗 |
[00:51] | God, no. I — | 没有 天啊 我 |
[00:52] | Don’t lie to me! | 别对我撒谎 |
[00:54] | Jesus, stop! | 天啊 住手 |
[01:06] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[01:07] | He looked mad. | 他看起来很生气 |
[01:08] | He was. | 确实 |
[02:07] | What was that all about? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:11] | It was, um… | 是… |
[02:14] | It was about…Sandra. | 是关于桑德拉的 |
[02:22] | I’ve, um, I’ve– I’ve been… | 我…我一直… |
[02:25] | W– | 我们… |
[02:33] | Do you remember when I went to EST with him? | 你还记得我和他去过自我实现小组吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[02:38] | I went back…by myself. | 我后来…又自己去了 |
[02:44] | I was interested in it. | 我挺感兴趣的 |
[02:47] | I ran into Sandra, and we went out afterwards. | 在那碰到了桑德拉 结束之后一起出去 |
[02:50] | A couple of times. | 有那么几次 |
[02:52] | She really understands all this stuff. | 她真的很懂这些东西 |
[02:53] | And she was helping explain some of it to me. | 帮我解释过一些 |
[02:58] | Stan found out and took it the wrong way. | 斯坦发现了 产生了误会 |
[03:07] | How many times have you gone? | 你去过几次 |
[03:12] | I’ve done the introductory seminar, | 去过入门简介那节 |
[03:15] | and…another one. | 然后还去了一次 |
[03:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:23] | I don’t know. There’s something about it. | 我也不知道 里面有些东西很特别 |
[03:25] | You learn things. You learn how to deal with things. | 能学到东西 学会怎么处理一些事 |
[03:29] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[03:32] | Life, I guess. | 人生吧 |
[03:35] | You know, everything. | 所有的一切 |
[03:40] | I mean, I knew… | 我知道… |
[03:44] | You were going through something. | 你当时在经历一些事情 |
[03:48] | When did you say you did all this? | 你是什么时候去参加的 |
[03:53] | You know, different nights. | 有几个晚上吧 |
[03:55] | Um…when you were in Germany. | 你在德国的时候 |
[04:06] | So… | 所以… |
[04:08] | The other day, when you said you felt something, is that… | 那天你说你感觉到一些东西… |
[04:13] | the kind of stuff that they teach? | 是他们教的那些东西吗 |
[04:16] | What do you– what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:18] | That you can feel something instead of seeing something. | 你感觉到了什么 而不是看到了什么 |
[04:23] | No. No, it doesn’t work like that. | 不 不是那么回事 |
[04:28] | How does it work? | 那是怎么一回事 |
[04:32] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[04:40] | Is it something that you’d ever want me to go to? | 你会想让我去吗 |
[05:35] | 20 years of e. Coli and hepatitis. | 研究了20年大肠杆菌和肝炎 |
[05:38] | I never thought we’d get here. | 从来没想到会走到这一步 |
[05:40] | He didn’t seem so happy about it. | 他似乎对此并不感到高兴 |
[05:42] | Happiness is not exactly his strong suit. | 快乐不算是他的强项 |
[05:45] | In fact, his disposition is one of the things | 实际上 他的性格正是他 |
[05:48] | that’s kept him from rising to the top at his laboratory. | 无法从实验室中脱颖而出的众多因素之一 |
[05:51] | God knows he has the brains for it. | 上帝知道他非常有才能 |
[05:53] | That a problem now? | 现在这成了问题吗 |
[05:55] | With everything that’ll be coming in at Fort Detrick, yes. | 考虑到即将在迪特里克堡发生的一切 是的 |
[05:58] | His low clearance limits his access. | 他较低的安全等级限制了他的权限 |
[06:01] | There’s nastier stuff than this? | 那里还有比这更糟糕的东西吗 |
[06:03] | Oh, much. | 太多了 |
[06:05] | The most virulent pathogens are on biocontainment level 4. | 最致命的病原体样本在4级生物防护实验室 |
[06:10] | William’s only cleared for level 3. | 而威廉的权限只能进入3级 |
[06:12] | We’ll have to, uh, get the code | 我们必须得拿到密码 |
[06:14] | so he can get in there after hours. | 才能让他在下班后进去 |
[06:16] | Elizabeth, here is a list of everyone in his company. | 伊丽莎白 这是他公司里所有人的名单 |
[06:21] | We have to move this out of the country very carefully. | 我们得非常小心的把这东西运出国 |
[06:24] | I usually take care of it myself, | 一般来说这事我都会自己来办 |
[06:26] | but this is a military-level operation. | 但这次是军事级别的行动 |
[06:28] | Now why don’t we have you do it | 那么何不在他们让我叫你做之前 |
[06:31] | before they tell me to have you do it? | 就先把任务派给你 |
[06:34] | Why don’t we have you do it | 那为什么不在他们让你叫我做之前 |
[06:35] | until they tell you to have me do it? | 还是先由你来办这件事呢 |
[06:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:01] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你们准备了一个惊喜 |
[07:03] | It’s a computer. | 是台电脑 |
[07:05] | For the kids, from you. | 是你们送给孩子们的礼物 |
[07:08] | I thought we agreed the centre would stay quiet for a while. | 我以为我们都同意中心需要沉默一段时间 |
[07:12] | It’s a life skill these days for any young person. | 现在这时代对于年轻人来说这是必备技能 |
[08:43] | We can’t do it Thursdays. | 我们不能安排在周四 |
[08:44] | Uh, the choir uses that room for rehearsals. | 合唱团要在那个房间排练 |
[08:47] | What about — | 不如 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I’m free next Wednesday for the fund-raiser, | 可以 我下周三可以参加募捐 |
[08:52] | and I already told her that I can take– | 而且我已经跟她说了我能带 |
[08:55] | …think they would’ve. I don’t know. | 以为他们应该会 我不知道 |
[08:57] | I promised them. | 我答应他们了 |
[09:00] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[09:02] | You needed to tell someone, Paige. | 你需要和人倾诉 佩姬 |
[09:04] | Nobody can carry this sort of thing alone. | 没人能独自承受这样的事 |
[09:29] | She told him. | 她跟他说了 |
[09:31] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[09:35] | Did he tell anyone? | 他有没有告诉别人 |
[09:37] | Not on the tape. | 录音里没听到 |
[09:40] | If we move fast, maybe we’re okay. | 如果迅速行动 也许会没事 |
[09:42] | You wanna kill him? | 你想杀了他 |
[09:44] | She will run so far from here. | 那佩姬会彻底远离我们 |
[09:47] | We don’t have a choice, Philip. | 我们别无选择 菲利普 |
[09:48] | We could try to work him. | 我们可以试图说服他 |
[09:50] | That’s insane. | 太荒谬了 |
[09:54] | We could leave. | 我们可以离开 |
[09:57] | Maybe we should leave. | 也许我们应该离开 |
[10:00] | – Philip… – You wanna kill the one person | -菲利普… -你要杀了她在这世上 |
[10:02] | in the world that she trusts? | 唯一信任的人吗 |
[10:04] | It’s better than losing us. | 总比牺牲咱们好 |
[10:13] | The C.I.A. cleared it. | 中情局已经批准了 |
[10:15] | They got the intel from multiple sources, | 这是他们从多个渠道得到的情报 |
[10:17] | so…you can use it. | 你可以加以利用 |
[10:21] | I know I’m not, uh, in the loop on Oleg Burov. | 我知道奥列格·布罗夫的事我无权知晓 |
[10:25] | – I’m not keeping anything from you, Sir. – Sure. | -我没有想有所隐瞒 长官 -我知道 |
[10:28] | Well, I know it doesn’t, uh, matter what I say, | 我明白我多说也无济于事 |
[10:31] | but based on your reports, | 但基于你的报告 |
[10:34] | on the occasions you saw fit to make them, | 以及你认为合适的时机 |
[10:38] | Burov doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy | 我并不认为布罗夫是一个 |
[10:40] | who responds to blackmail. | 会让人勒索的人 |
[10:44] | This is better than using those tapes. | 这样做比录音强 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Much. | 是的 强很多 |
[10:51] | I heard you were going to sit down with Gene’s parents. | 我听说您要和吉恩的父母见面 |
[10:55] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[10:57] | They have a lawyer. | 他们请了律师 |
[10:59] | We didn’t kill him. | 可我们又没杀他 |
[11:01] | Oh, that much we know. | 这还用你说吗 |
[13:02] | He goes to a cabin to write his sermons. | 他去了一间小屋写布道辞 |
[13:05] | Some… | 某个… |
[13:07] | religious place retreat. | 宗教静修的地方 |
[13:10] | He’ll be there the day after tomorrow. | 他后天会去那里 |
[13:13] | I can go check it out tomorrow after I see Gabriel. | 等明天见过加布里尔之后我去看看 |
[13:16] | Maybe he’ll have some brilliant idea and save the day. | 也许他会有些真知灼见来解决危机 |
[13:25] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[13:28] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[13:31] | We can get this miserable son of a bitch out of our lives. | 我们可以让这个可怜的王八蛋消失 |
[13:34] | Paige will have no reason to suspect | 佩姬不会有理由怀疑 |
[13:36] | we had anything to do with this. | 我们与这件事有关 |
[13:37] | You ever try and pull her into this job, | 你如果想拉她进这一行 |
[13:40] | and she gets even a whiff of some of the shit we really do, | 只要她一察觉到我们真正在做的事 |
[13:43] | she’ll figure out we killed him. | 她就会知道是我们杀了他 |
[13:45] | Is that what you’re thinking about right now, | 你现在居然在想这些 |
[13:48] | whether or not she’s gonna go to medical school or law school? | 她是要去学医还是学法 |
[13:50] | I’m — I’m looking for something good in all of this. | 我 我在试图从这事中找到正面的东西 |
[13:54] | Well, you might get what you wanted. | 也许你还真会得到你想要的 |
[13:56] | None of this is what I wanted. | 这一切都不是我想要的 |
[18:32] | Do you know which Terminal TWA is? | 你知道TWA航站楼是哪一站吗 |
[18:36] | They’re Terminal 7. | 是七号航站楼 |
[18:36] | Uh, fourth stop. | 第四站 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Last time, I think my co-pilot knew something was going on. | 我感觉我的副驾驶上一次察觉到了什么 |
[19:09] | What would’ve made him think that? | 他为什么会那么想 |
[19:11] | He was just acting strange, the whole flight. | 他整个飞行过程中表现都很反常 |
[19:17] | Is there any reason he would’ve known? | 可能是他知道了什么吗 |
[19:19] | Anything he could’ve seen? | 或是看见了什么 |
[19:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | Not really. | 不太清楚 |
[19:25] | Look, maybe he just sensed you were nervous. | 听着 或许他只是感觉到你很紧张 |
[19:28] | Is there any problem getting it on the plane? | 把它带上飞机有没有问题 |
[19:33] | Don’t stare. It’s okay. | 别盯着看 没事的 |
[19:34] | It’s nothing. Trust me. | 没什么 相信我 |
[19:36] | He’s just doing his job, going to the airport. | 他只是在做他的工作 去机场 |
[19:37] | Look out the window. | 看着窗外 |
[19:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:57] | He had some bad news, but, uh, gonna be okay. | 他刚听说了一些坏消息 他会好起来的 |
[20:06] | Maybe we should go. | 或许我们该走了 |
[20:08] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[20:09] | It’s not fine! | 这不叫没事 |
[20:14] | Where are you flying to, sir? | 先生 你要飞往哪里 |
[20:17] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[20:18] | Um, he got a call this morning from his wife. | 今天早上他妻子打电话告诉他 |
[20:21] | Their son had an accident last night | 他儿子昨晚出事了 |
[20:23] | and now he’s in a hospital. | 现在还在医院 |
[20:24] | And she’s mad at him because she thinks it’s his fault. | 他妻子很生气因为她觉得这是他的错 |
[20:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[20:28] | But when I see a distressed pilot, I gotta talk to them. | 但发现飞行员焦虑的时候 我得和他谈谈 |
[20:30] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[20:31] | Of course. Of — of course. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[20:35] | I don’t mean to intrude on your personal life, | 我不想打探你的个人生活 |
[20:37] | but you don’t look too good. | 但你看上去不太好 |
[20:38] | I’m Okay. | 我没事 |
[20:40] | So where are you flying to today? | 你今天要飞到哪里 |
[22:06] | Airport shuttle. | 机场大巴 |
[22:07] | All terminals. Terminal 1 next. | 下一站一号航站楼 |
[23:59] | This is terminal 4, | 到达四号航站楼 |
[24:00] | International departures. | 国际航班出发 |
[24:03] | Please take all your belongings while leaving the bus. | 下车时请携带好您的行李 |
[25:43] | He said the test was successful. | 他说测试很成功 |
[25:47] | Somewhat successful. | 一点点成功而已 |
[25:49] | They showed me the results. | 他们给我看了结果 |
[25:55] | The radar signature was reduced, | 雷达信号特征减少了一点 |
[25:59] | but it was still there. | 但还是能测出来 |
[26:01] | – So you made some progress. – Yes, but that’s it. | -所以你有进展了 -是啊 但仅此而已 |
[26:09] | I’m at the limits of my understanding here. | 我的理解能力已经到了极限 |
[26:13] | It doesn’t matter what they get me, I’m… | 不管他们给我什么东西 我… |
[26:16] | I-I can’t make any more progress. | 我…我没法有任何进展了 |
[26:19] | Don’t tell them that. | 不要告诉他们这一点 |
[26:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:27] | I’m not scared, | 我不怕 |
[26:28] | just a little nervous. | 只是有点紧张 |
[26:39] | I wasn’t going to say anything. | 我本来没想说 |
[26:42] | It’s not finished. | 还没结束 |
[26:45] | But I think I may have found a way | 但我觉得我可能有办法 |
[26:46] | to let your son know you’re alive. | 让你儿子知道你还活着 |
[26:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:53] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这么多 |
[26:58] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[27:01] | I won’t let you do anything that could put you in danger. | 我不会让你做任何会让你自己陷入险境的事 |
[27:04] | It’s not up to you. | 由不得你来决定 |
[27:08] | I needed to do this. | 我必须要这么做 |
[27:12] | It’s not just for you. | 不仅仅是为了你 |
[27:16] | What will happen to you? | 你会怎么样 |
[27:19] | Nothing. | 不怎么样 |
[27:22] | Probably nothing. | 也许不会怎么样 |
[27:27] | I don’t know what to say. I… | 我不知道该说什么 我… |
[27:30] | In a place like this… | 在这种地方… |
[27:35] | You have been a surprise. | 你尤其与众不同 |
[27:40] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[28:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[28:27] | They’re not gonna make the trade. | 他们不愿意达成协议 |
[28:31] | There’s some other prisoner in Russia | 我的政府对俄国其他几个 |
[28:33] | my government wants more than nina. | 囚犯的兴趣远大于妮娜 |
[28:48] | I wonder whose life we saved. | 真想知道我们到底救了谁的命 |
[29:02] | I heard about your brother. | 我听说你弟弟的事了 |
[29:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:12] | So we are friends now? | 我们现在是朋友了吗 |
[29:41] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[29:44] | Pretty bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[29:47] | The guy I was supposed to hand over to, | 我本来应该转交的那家伙 |
[29:49] | I tried to get it back to Gabriel, | 我试着交还给加布里尔 |
[29:52] | but I couldn’t reach him. | 但我联系不上他 |
[29:53] | So it’s back in our house? | 所以又带回家里来了 |
[29:55] | You can’t just leave it. | 不能就这么不管它 |
[30:00] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:02] | The cabin has a space heater, but there’s a groundskeeper. | 那小屋有个取暖器 但是有个管理员 |
[30:06] | We’re both gonna have to be there. | 需要我们两个人一起去 |
[30:13] | You make up with your boyfriend yet? | 你跟你男朋友和好了吗 |
[30:18] | Stan. | 我是说斯坦 |
[30:21] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[30:24] | How bad did it go? | 到底是有多糟 |
[30:28] | I’ve been thinking a lot about, um… | 我一直在想… |
[30:38] | there was this…kid, | 有一个孩子 |
[30:42] | back home, after the war, | 在国内 战争后 |
[30:45] | when everything was still torn up. | 那时局势还相当混乱 |
[30:49] | He and his friends used to come after me | 每当我穿过镇子去取牛奶时 |
[30:52] | when I used to go across town to get milk. | 他和他的朋友总是来追我 |
[30:54] | You know, they’d take it from me and beat the crap out of me. | 他们会把牛奶抢走 然后把我打个半死 |
[30:59] | And one time, I fought back, | 有一次 我回击了 |
[31:02] | but I… | 但我 |
[31:06] | I really fought back. | 我是真的回击了 |
[31:08] | Good. | 那很好啊 |
[31:10] | They — they were bigger than me, but I had this rock. | 他们比我强壮 可我找了一块石头 |
[31:15] | I hit them with it. | 用石头砸他们 |
[31:17] | I hit this one kid in the head over and over… | 我朝着其中一个孩子的头 |
[31:21] | and over, | 一下接一下地砸下去 |
[31:24] | until, you know… | 直到 |
[31:27] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[31:30] | 10. | 十岁 |
[31:35] | I’ve been thinking about him a lot. | 他在我脑中挥之不去 |
[31:44] | This is the kind of thing that comes up at EST. | 自我实现小组就是解决这种问题的 |
[31:50] | Is that good? | 效果好吗 |
[31:52] | They help you deal with it, | 他们会帮你寻求解脱的办法 |
[31:55] | but you have to think about it. | 但你不能逃避 |
[32:12] | Pastor Tim? | 蒂姆牧师 |
[32:16] | Pastor Tim? | 蒂姆牧师 |
[32:18] | Pastor Tim? | 蒂姆牧师 |
[32:23] | No! | 不 |
[33:18] | Feeling safe, are we? | 我们是安全了吗 |
[33:20] | I liked you better as a blonde. | 我更喜欢你金发的样子 |
[33:23] | We have surveillance reports from inside the F.B.I. | 我们从联调局内部搞到了监视报告 |
[33:26] | – They seem to be working. – Oh, that helps. | -报告应该是准确的 -那还不错 |
[33:29] | Everybody’s very happy about the Fort Detrick contract. | 大家都对迪特里克堡的合约感到高兴 |
[33:33] | And they say everything’s paying off now, all your work. | 他们说所有的辛苦都值得了 都是你的功劳 |
[33:36] | Is that what they say? | 他们是这么说得吗 |
[33:38] | I still haven’t been able to, um… | 我还没能 |
[33:40] | pass along your package. | 把你给的东西传递出去 |
[33:41] | It’d be a lot easier if I could do a drop. | 如果我能把它放到情报传递点去会简单得多 |
[33:45] | Picture this — some dog sniffing around | 试想一下 万一有狗 |
[33:48] | or some little kid noses into your dead drop. | 或者小孩发现了你放东西的地方 |
[33:51] | When has that ever happened? | 这种事什么时候发生过 |
[33:53] | Let’s say this is the one time | 假如说就这么一次 |
[33:57] | the dog or kid opens it up. | 狗或孩子打开了它 |
[34:00] | Tens of thousands of people start oozing pus | 特区街上成千上万的人 |
[34:04] | all over the streets of D.C. | 就会开始流脓 |
[34:06] | So it’s safe in my house? | 所以它在我家是安全的 |
[34:10] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[34:11] | There’s a reason these things are kept | 这些东西被放在密封的生物防护实验室 |
[34:13] | in hermetically sealed biocontainment labs. | 是有原因的 |
[34:17] | Gabriel said something about getting stuff from level 4. | 加布里尔说想从第四级获取一些东西 |
[34:21] | Do you even know what level 4 is? | 你甚至都不知道第四级是什么吧 |
[34:24] | One higher than level 3? | 比第三级高一级 |
[34:26] | I don’t have access to level 4. | 我没有第四级的权限 |
[34:28] | Yeah, we’re working on getting you the access code. | 我知道 我们正在给你弄访问密码 |
[34:33] | Anything you can do to not succeed | 如果你能尽力让他们弄不到 |
[34:36] | would be greatly appreciated. | 我会很感激的 |
[35:08] | Can we get that thing out of our house? | 能把那东西弄出我们家吗 |
[35:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:12] | The courier didn’t want it, that’s what happened. | 情报员不接收它 这就是原因 |
[35:14] | And I don’t want it in my house, not with my kids. | 我不想把它放在我家 和我孩子在一起 |
[35:16] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会解决的 |
[35:23] | Elizabeth, your mother died. | 伊丽莎白 你妈妈死了 |
[35:27] | We had someone with her. She wasn’t alone. | 她死的时候有人陪着她 她不是一个人 |
[35:31] | And she spoke of you and Paige, | 她提到你和佩姬 |
[35:33] | wanted to send a message that she loved you. | 希望你们知道她爱你们 |
[35:41] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[35:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:49] | Did she really say that? | 她真这么说吗 |
[35:53] | Of course she did. | 当然 |
[36:05] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[36:08] | when you do what we do, | 我们所做的事 |
[36:11] | it’s very easy to lose your bearings. | 很容易让人迷失方向 |
[36:15] | I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望这发生在你身上 |
[38:13] | Thanks, Stavos. | 谢谢 斯戴沃斯 |
[38:14] | Just, um, have him call me as soon as he gets back. | 让他回来以后尽快给我打电话 |
[38:17] | Oh, hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[38:19] | No, it’s not him. | 不 不是他 |
[38:21] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[38:30] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[38:35] | I got word my mother died. | 我收到消息 我妈妈去世了 |
[38:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:56] | Oh, I’m so glad you got to meet her. | 我很高兴你有机会见到她 |
[38:59] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[39:09] | We need you to stay home with Henry tonight. | 今晚你得跟亨利一起待在家里 |
[39:12] | Your dad and I have some work to do. | 我跟你爸爸还要去工作 |
[39:14] | You’re working tonight? | 今晚你还要去工作 |
[39:16] | Have to. | 没办法 |
[39:29] | This is excellent. | 太好吃了 |
[39:31] | No, seriously. It’s way better than my mom’s. | 我说真的 比我妈妈做得好吃多了 |
[39:33] | – Really? Mm-hmm. – Yours is cheesier, | -真的吗 -你做的奶酪味更浓 |
[39:36] | And hers is, like, sometimes burnt around the edges. | 她做的有时候边上都糊了 |
[39:39] | But this is really great. Mm. | 但这个真的很好吃 |
[39:40] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘方是什么 |
[39:42] | Well, usually, I’m in a hurry… mm-hmm. | 我通常时间很紧… |
[39:44] | So I cook it less time than it says on the box. | 所以烹饪时间要少于盒子上写的时间 |
[39:51] | You want me to make you another one? | 要我再给你做一个吗 |
[39:53] | No. I have to save room for dinner. | 不了 我还要留着肚子吃晚餐呢 |
[39:56] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[39:58] | You should come over and see my computer. | 你应该来看看我的电脑 |
[40:01] | Oh, you know, I think I’m done for the night. | 我今晚有点累了 |
[40:04] | Oh. Well, how about after dinner? | 吃完晚饭以后呢 |
[40:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:07] | Not tonight, but, uh, I will. | 不是今晚 但我会去看的 |
[40:10] | Soon. Okay? | 很快的 好吗 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:14] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah? | 问吧 |
[40:19] | Well, it’s about this girl at school. | 是关于学校里的一个女生的 |
[40:22] | But it’s kinda weird. | 但有点奇怪 |
[40:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:26] | Well, like, honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[40:28] | I mean, yeah. What is this? | 说吧 怎么回事 |
[40:30] | She’s my teacher. | 她是我的老师 |
[40:33] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[40:34] | Well, what do you want me to say, Henry? | 你想让我说什么 亨利 |
[40:36] | Well, I mean, it’s not like she’s old. | 其实她也没有那么老 |
[40:38] | And she’s really cute. | 而且她很可爱 |
[40:39] | Like how old do you think she is? | 你觉得她多大 |
[40:41] | I don’t know. Probably, like, 25, 30. | 我不确定 也许二十五 三十岁 |
[40:43] | – And what subject does she teach? – Science. | -她教哪一门课 -科学 |
[40:46] | You have a cute science teacher? | 你有个可爱的科学老师 |
[40:47] | – Man, are you blessed. – Yeah. | -你可真幸运 -是啊 |
[40:50] | What’s her number? | 她电话多少 |
[40:51] | – What? – No, I’m kidding. | -什么 -我开玩笑的 |
[40:54] | No, but — but, like, seriously, though, right? | 但是 说真的 |
[40:56] | Is there any chance that she would like me? | 她有喜欢我的可能吗 |
[40:59] | – Honestly? – Yeah. | -说实话吗 -是的 |
[41:02] | No. | 没有 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | Hey, what’s she look like? | 她什么样 |
[41:08] | Well, she’s got, like… | 她胸部很丰满 |
[41:09] | Oh, and today, she was wearing this dress, right, | 今天她穿了一条裙子 |
[41:11] | with a zipper up the front. | 前面有拉链那种 |
[41:13] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[41:14] | I went to school at the wrong time. | 我真是生错了年代 |
[41:16] | My best-looking teacher was Miss Graulick. | 我长得最好看的老师是格劳里克小姐 |
[41:19] | And she had a mustache. | 她还有小胡子呢 |
[41:21] | Shaved it every Tuesday. | 每周二都会刮一次 |
[41:25] | Hey, are you wearing cologne? | 你用了古龙水吗 |
[41:27] | Yeah. Ralph Lauren. | 是 拉夫·劳伦的 |
[41:29] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[41:30] | Yeah, I got a bottle I bought for Matthew | 我有一瓶本来买给马修的 |
[41:32] | lying around here somewhere. | 还在那儿放着 |
[41:34] | It’s unopened. He never wore it. | 没打开过的 他从来不用 |
[41:36] | – You want it? – Sure. | -你想要吗 -当然 |
[41:38] | I think it’s upstairs. Hold on. | 我觉得就在楼上 等下 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:21] | Paige? | 佩姬 |
[42:23] | I’m sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[42:25] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[42:28] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[42:30] | Pastor Tim. I told him. I’m so sorry. | 蒂姆牧师 我跟他说了 对不起 |
[42:34] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[42:36] | Everything, about you and — | 一切 关于你们的 |
[42:40] | I just — I didn’t know what to do. | 我只是 不知道该怎么办 |
[42:42] | I’m so sorry. I know that I shouldn’t have, | 对不起 我知道我不该说 |
[42:43] | But I just didn’t know what to do. | 但我当时不知道该怎么办 |
[42:45] | – I’m sorry. – This was the one thing — | -我很抱歉 -这件事 |
[42:49] | the one thing that you couldn’t do. | 是你最不该做的事 |
[42:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:53] | Why? I mean, do you not understand? | 为什么 你不明白吗 |
[42:55] | Do you not understand what this means? | 你不明白这意味着什么吗 |
[42:56] | I do. I just… | 我明白 我 |
[43:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:10] | Can you just please come home? | 你快回家好吗 |
[43:13] | Just come home, please. | 快点回家 |
[43:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:19] | I talked to Pastor Tim about this and — | 我把这些告诉蒂姆牧师 |
[43:21] | If I hear one more time about Pastor Tim — | 再让我听见一次蒂姆牧师 |
[43:23] | You have to understand this, too. It — it’s not normal. | 你也得理解 这不正常 |
[43:27] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[43:28] | You were supposed to put this family first! | 你应该把这个家放在首位 |
[43:30] | That is what you are supposed to do! | 那才是你该做的事 |
[43:32] | This is killing me, mom. | 我快被折磨死了 妈妈 |
[43:34] | It’s killing me, and I can trust him. | 我快被折磨死了 而且我可以信任他 |
[43:37] | – We can trust him. – Paige, you have no idea about anything. | -我们可以信任他 -佩吉 你什么都不了解 |
[43:40] | I’m not a liar, mom. I told you that. | 我不会说谎 妈妈 我告诉过你的 |
[43:43] | You have no trouble lying to me. | 但你却可以对我撒谎 |
[43:46] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[43:48] | You put me in this position. You did this to me. | 你把我置于这种境地 是你逼的 |
[43:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[43:57] | We’ll figure this out, okay? We’ll figure it out. | 我们以后再解决 我们会解决的 |
[44:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[44:42] | She told me. | 她告诉我了 |
[44:45] | She admitted it. | 她承认了 |
[44:48] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[44:50] | I said, “Wait till your father gets home.” | 我说”等你爸爸回家” |
[44:58] | Well, that’s it. | 完了 |
[45:01] | She’d certainly put it all together now. | 她肯定会把所有事都联系起来了 |
[45:10] | My mother died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[45:33] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[45:38] | I know. | 我知道 |