时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who are you, Clark? | 你是谁 克拉克 |
[00:04] | I’m your husband… | 我是你丈夫 |
[00:05] | who loves you more than you will ever know. | 我爱你远远超出你的想象 |
[00:09] | You know, I think we should keep an eye on martha. | 我觉得我们应该盯着点儿玛莎 |
[00:13] | I won’t do it, Stan. | 我不会那么做的 斯坦 |
[00:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:17] | But I’ll take her to dinner. | 但我会带她去吃晚饭 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[00:22] | Pastor Tim. I told him. I’m so sorry. | 蒂姆牧师 我跟他说了 对不起 |
[00:25] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[00:26] | You were supposed to put this family first! | 你应该把这个家放在首位 |
[00:28] | That is what you are supposed to do! | 那才是你该做的事 |
[00:30] | You could leave on friday, come back sunday night. | 你们可以周五出发 周日晚上回来 |
[00:33] | While you’re away, | 你们离开这段时间 |
[00:35] | the pastor and his wife will have an accident. | 牧师和他的妻子将会遇上一场意外 |
[00:38] | Hey, Paige. Guess what? | 佩姬 你猜怎么着 |
[00:39] | – We’re going to Epcot. – What? | -我们要去未来世界了 -什么 |
[00:41] | She’ll think about this, and she will figure it out. | 她会思考 然后弄清楚 |
[00:43] | Maybe not right now, but she will know. | 不是马上 但是她终究会知道 |
[00:46] | They’ve given us a way out of this | 他们已经给了我们一条退路 |
[00:48] | That lets us keep our lives. | 让我们活命 |
[01:04] | Gabriel? | 加布里尔 |
[01:05] | – What happened? – Get out. | -发生什么事了 -出去 |
[01:06] | What happened?! | 发生什么事了 |
[01:07] | You should’ve wrapped Gabriel | 你们应该把加布里尔装进塑料袋 |
[01:09] | In plastic and burned his body. | 然后放火烧了他 |
[01:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:28] | This is Mrs. Banks. | 我是班克斯夫人 |
[01:30] | My husband and I need to postpone | 我先生和我要推迟 |
[01:32] | the deliveries for this weekend. | 这个周末的送货服务 |
[01:33] | We can’t be where we need to be for them. | 我们没办法过去 |
[01:36] | It can’t happen. | 办不到了 |
[01:37] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:38] | Do you know when you’d like to reschedule? | 您有想好在什么时候重新送货吗 |
[01:41] | No. | 还没 |
[01:43] | There were two deliveries. | 有两批货 |
[01:47] | We really– we– we can’t have | 我们真的 我们不能 |
[01:48] | those deliveries take place, all right? | 安排送货了 明白吗 |
[01:51] | Yes. I understand. | 好的 明白 |
[01:54] | I think you’d have a better view if you went over there. | 你到那边去视野会好一些 |
[02:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:28] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[02:28] | Mom, where are you? What’s going on? | 妈妈 你们在哪 发生什么事了 |
[02:31] | Dad and I have to work. | 爸爸和我得工作 |
[02:33] | We’ll be home Saturday. | 我们周六到家 |
[02:35] | Why? Oh, God. Did something happen? | 为什么 天哪 出了什么事吗 |
[02:38] | No. No, no, no, no, nothing happened. | 不 不 不 什么事都没发生 |
[02:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:40] | Is this because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[02:42] | No, Paige– | 不 佩姬 |
[02:43] | Pastor Tim and Alice– did they say something? | 蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝 他们说什么了吗 |
[02:45] | I…I’m so sorry, mom. | 我 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[02:47] | I didn’t mean to. Please, I– | 我不是故意的 请你… |
[02:49] | Paige, Paige, stop. | 佩姬 佩姬 别说了 |
[02:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:53] | Dad and I just have to work. | 爸爸和我只是需要去工作 |
[02:56] | You take care of Henry, okay? | 你照顾好亨利 好吗 |
[02:58] | Okay, mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[03:01] | Everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[03:06] | Paige, did you hear me? | 佩姬 听到了吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah. I heard you, mom. | 我听到了 妈妈 |
[03:12] | We’re gonna be home soon. | 我们很快就回家了 |
[04:46] | I told the centre to cancel the Epcot plan. | 我通知中心取消未来世界的计划了 |
[04:51] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[04:53] | Great. Never better. | 很好 好得不得了 |
[04:55] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[04:59] | If we believed in God, I’d say pray. | 如果我们信奉上帝 我会说祈祷吧 |
[05:02] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[05:04] | He’s not a young man, not in the best shape, | 他不是年轻人了 早过了他的鼎盛之期 |
[05:08] | Infected with a deadly pathogen. | 又感染了致命病原体 |
[05:11] | He ought to be in a hospital, hooked up to an I.V. | 他应该躺在医院里输液 |
[05:14] | We all should. | 我们都应该去 |
[05:17] | I think it’s hilarious. | 我觉得这很好笑 |
[05:19] | Look — we need to be as sanitary as possible. | 听着 我们要尽可能地保持清洁 |
[05:24] | Avoid touching your nose, eyes, mouth. | 不要触碰鼻子 眼睛 嘴巴 |
[05:27] | Wash your hands 30 seconds longer than you normally do. | 洗手比平时多用半分钟 |
[05:30] | If you have to touch each other, put on gloves. | 如果必须触碰彼此 要戴手套 |
[05:33] | Dispose of used gloves and paper towels | 用过的手套和纸巾 |
[05:35] | in a medical waste bag. | 扔到医用废物袋中 |
[05:44] | W-what happened with Paige? | 佩姬怎么了 |
[05:46] | She thinks we’re in trouble | 她以为蒂姆牧师告诉了其他人 |
[05:48] | because Pastor Tim told somebody. | 所以我们有麻烦了 |
[05:50] | I told her we’re fine, that we’ll be back, | 我告诉她我们没事 马上就能回家 |
[05:52] | but she doesn’t believe me. | 可她不相信 |
[05:55] | We’ll straighten her out when we get back. | 等回家了再和她解释 |
[08:10] | Do you have any milk? We ran out. | 你有牛奶吗 我们喝完了 |
[08:12] | Uh, yeah. | 有的 |
[08:13] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[08:15] | Hey, do you know anything about computers? | 你懂电脑吗 |
[08:17] | Um, not really. | 不怎么懂 |
[08:20] | I mean, I have one at work, but, uh… | 我的意思是 我工作的地方有一台 但 |
[08:23] | No. | 不懂 |
[08:23] | Well, I kind of need, like, a computer expert. | 我有点需要 一位电脑专家 |
[08:27] | Well, you know, Matthew’s gonna be back here | 你知道吗 马修每周有几天 |
[08:28] | a few days a week. | 会回来这边 |
[08:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah. He knows a lot. He’ll show you. | 是的 他懂的多 他会教你的 |
[08:32] | Good, ’cause my teacher doesn’t know shit. | 太棒了 因为我的老师一点都不懂 |
[08:35] | Is this your science teacher? | 是你的科学课老师吗 |
[08:36] | Math. | 数学老师 |
[08:38] | What does she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[08:39] | It’s a guy. | 是位男老师 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事情吗 |
[08:47] | I don’t know, Henry. | 我不知道 亨利 |
[08:48] | You say that, and I — I get a little nervous. | 你这么说 我 我有点紧张 |
[08:50] | No, it’s not… | 不 不是 |
[08:53] | …like when you first met Mrs Beeman, | 你第一次见比曼夫人的时候 |
[08:56] | what did you say exactly. | 你具体说了什么 |
[09:00] | Well, that was a long time ago. | 那可是很久之前的事了 |
[09:03] | Like, when you were kids or… | 你们都还是小孩的时候还是 |
[09:05] | No, but, uh, college. | 不是 但 是大学的时候 |
[09:07] | It was at a party, actually. | 其实是在一个派对上 |
[09:09] | I was with some friends, | 我当时和几个朋友在一起 |
[09:10] | and I turned around and someone smashed into my drink. | 然后我转身的时候有人撞到了我的饮料上 |
[09:13] | And it splattered all over me, | 洒的我满身都是 |
[09:15] | and I’m — you know, I’m all dressed up and everything, | 而我 你知道的 我当时穿着一身行头 |
[09:16] | and I was so pissed off. | 我当时非常生气 |
[09:19] | And I looked up, and it was Sandra. | 然后我抬头一看 桑德拉就在我面前 |
[09:21] | And I’d never seen her before, | 我之前从来没见过她 |
[09:23] | But she… just started…laughing. | 但是她 突然就开始 大笑 |
[09:29] | She just c-couldn’t stop laughing. | 她笑的停不下来 |
[09:32] | And then what happened? | 那然后发生了什么 |
[09:36] | Uh, we got married and had Matthew and got divorced. | 我们结了婚 生了马修 然后又离婚了 |
[09:43] | Hey, do you ever talk to your dad about this stuff, | 你有和你爸爸聊过这类事情吗 |
[09:47] | This girl stuff? | 关于女孩的事情 |
[09:48] | No. | 没有 |
[09:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:51] | Well, he’s not really around. | 他基本不在家 |
[09:53] | He’s always traveling. | 总是在旅行 |
[09:55] | Like, we were supposed to go to Epcot tonight, | 比如 今晚我们本来要去未来世界的 |
[09:56] | But…they went away instead. | 但他们离开了 |
[09:59] | Hm, where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. Paige told me, but I forgot. | 不知道 佩姬跟我说过 但我忘了 |
[10:04] | Maybe New York? | 可能是纽约 |
[10:05] | I think it’s some kind of business trip. | 貌似是出差 |
[10:10] | Henry, you’re gonna miss the bus! | 亨利 你要赶不上校车了 |
[10:12] | NOT HENRY. | 我不是亨利 |
[10:13] | He’s in the car. | 他在车里 |
[10:14] | He found Matthew’s cocoa puffs, so he’s eaten already. | 他找到了马修的可可泡芙 他已经吃过了 |
[10:17] | I’m — I’m gonna give him a lift to school. | 我 我会送他去学校 |
[10:19] | Uh, you don’t have to drive him to school, Mr. Beeman. | 你不用送他去学校的 比曼先生 |
[10:20] | Oh, it’s no problem. You want a ride, too? | 没什么 你要一起来吗 |
[10:22] | No. I’ll — I’ll catch the bus. | 不 我坐校车就行了 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:31] | So, your parents had to go away last minute, huh? | 你父母不得不在临时离开 是吧 |
[10:35] | Yeah, they, uh — a client in New York, | 是的 他们 一个纽约的客户 |
[10:38] | a really big client, was threatening to fire them, | 很重要的一个客户 威胁要解雇他们 |
[10:41] | so they had to go and — and fix it. | 所以他们只能过去 解决问题 |
[10:45] | Oh, that’s a bummer about Epcot, though. | 去不了未来世界真是遗憾 |
[10:48] | Yeah, but I guess we’ll — we’ll go again sometime. | 嗯 不过我想我们会另找个时间去的 |
[10:54] | We went to Disneyland once. | 我们去过一次迪斯尼乐园 |
[10:56] | It was fun. | 很好玩 |
[11:01] | Well, I-I got to get ready to get the bus. | 我得收拾好去赶校车了 |
[11:03] | Okay. See you later. | 好的 再见 |
[11:06] | Bye. | 拜 |
[11:06] | Bye. | 拜 |
[11:30] | What does EST say about death? | 自我实现小组是怎么说死亡的 |
[11:38] | I don’t, um — I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[11:40] | It never came up. | 从没提到过 |
[11:51] | Gabriel said that our people were with my mother | 加布里尔说我们的人在我母亲过世的时候 |
[11:54] | when she died. | 有陪在她身边 |
[11:56] | That she wanted me to know she loved me. | 她想让我知道她爱我 |
[12:05] | Paige knows we love her, right? | 佩姬知道我们爱她 对吗 |
[12:10] | Of course she does. | 当然了 |
[12:18] | We really have no choice with Pastor Tim. | 蒂姆牧师的事我们别无选择 |
[12:39] | Hi, Martha. | 嗨 玛莎 |
[12:39] | Hello, Agent Aderholt. | 你好 艾德霍尔探员 |
[12:41] | How are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[12:43] | Um, I’m fine. Thanks. You? | 挺好的 谢谢 你呢 |
[12:45] | I’m so-so, to be honest. | 说实话 一般吧 |
[12:48] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[12:50] | Gene — I never would have suspected him. | 吉恩 我绝对不会怀疑他 |
[12:55] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[12:59] | I, um — I have a lot of work to do, so… | 我还有很多事得做 所以… |
[13:01] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 当然 |
[13:03] | Working late tonight? | 今晚要工作到很晚吗 |
[13:05] | Uh, nope. Just going home. | 不用 回家而已 |
[13:08] | Tv, wine, and bed. | 看看电视 喝点酒就睡觉 |
[13:11] | I don’t mean to take up your time. | 我不是故意占用你的时间 |
[13:12] | It’s just, I always enjoy talking to you, Martha. | 只是我一直很喜欢和你聊天 玛莎 |
[13:16] | I enjoy talking to you, as well, Agent Aderholt. | 我也喜欢和你聊天 艾德霍尔探员 |
[13:20] | Well, how about we grab that meal | 不如我们吃顿饭吧 |
[13:22] | we’ve always been promising to get together? | 我们一直说要一起吃顿饭 |
[13:24] | My — my dinner plans just fell through, so I’m free. | 我本来的晚饭计划泡汤了 所以我有空 |
[13:28] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚吗 -没错 |
[13:29] | Now, I’m not as entertaining as tv, but there will be wine. | 或许我没有看电视有趣 但是会有酒喝 |
[13:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:40] | Great. I’ll make a reservation. | 太好了 我去预订 |
[13:42] | Really looking forward to talking to you outside of this place. | 很期待和你在工作以外的地方聊天 |
[13:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:06] | I just — I’m not hungry. | 我只是不怎么饿 |
[14:09] | Henry had his biology test today. | 亨利今天有生物考试 |
[14:11] | You helped him study, right? | 你辅导过他了 是吗 |
[14:14] | I thought you were. | 我以为你辅导了 |
[14:16] | I told you I couldn’t. | 我告诉过你我没空 |
[14:18] | He probably didn’t study at all. | 估计他根本没学习 |
[14:20] | Maybe Paige helped him. | 说不定佩姬帮他了 |
[14:21] | With all she has going on? There’s no way she — | 她现在这个状况根本不可能 |
[14:23] | You you’re worried about your kid’s biology test? | 你们在担心孩子的生物考试 |
[14:27] | What do I know? | 我知道什么呢 |
[14:28] | I never had kids, but you got to eat. | 我没有孩子 但是你得吃东西 |
[14:31] | She’s not hungry. | 她不饿 |
[14:32] | Not hungry or you have no appetite? | 是不饿还是没有食欲 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. I’m not sure. | 我不知道 不是很确定 |
[14:39] | Are you nauseous? | 你觉得反胃吗 |
[14:41] | A little, I think. | 一点点 我认为 |
[14:44] | You look flushed. | 你脸很红 |
[14:45] | You think she’s getting sick? | 你觉得她会是病了吗 |
[14:46] | Are you dizzy? | 头会晕吗 |
[14:47] | No. | 不会 |
[14:49] | Have your bowel movements been normal? | 你的排便正常吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:52] | No diarrhea? | 没有腹泻 |
[14:53] | No. I mean — well, I-I haven’t gone yet. | 没有 我还没去上过厕所 |
[14:56] | Your pulse is a little high, | 你的心跳偏快 |
[14:58] | but that could be a reaction to the antibiotic. | 但这有可能是对抗生素起的反应 |
[15:01] | Well, how come we don’t feel sick? | 为什么我们没感觉不适 |
[15:03] | Everybody reacts to antibiotics differently. | 每个人对抗生素的身体反应不一样 |
[15:05] | Look up. | 看上面 |
[15:08] | Any pain? | 会痛吗 |
[15:10] | So, it could be the antibiotics, | 所以 这只是抗生素 |
[15:11] | or she could be getting it? | 还是说她有可能感染了 |
[15:21] | After the beep, please leave your name, | 请在哔声后留下你的姓名 |
[15:23] | a brief message, and a number where I can reach you, | 留言 以及电话号码 |
[15:25] | and I’ll call you back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回复 |
[15:29] | Um, it’s me again. | 又是我 |
[15:30] | I’m s– I’m sorry to leave you so many messages. | 我很抱歉给你留这么多语音信息 |
[15:33] | Um, it’s just, something happened at work, | 只是 工作上发生些事 |
[15:35] | and it’s important, um… | 这很重要… |
[15:44] | Actually, uh, it’s probably not a big deal. | 事实上 也许不是什么事 |
[15:48] | I don’t — I don’t need to go into detail | 我…我没必要在留言里 |
[15:51] | on your phone message. | 跟你说细节 |
[15:52] | Um, it’s just that it’s, uh… | 就只是…只是… |
[15:58] | I need to hear from you within the hour because, um… | 我需要你一小时内给我回电话 因为… |
[16:03] | I’m going to dinner with, um, someone from work, | 我要跟一个同事去吃晚餐 |
[16:06] | a male colleague from work. | 一个男同事 |
[16:11] | Really helpful if I could… | 如果能事先跟你 |
[16:14] | discuss a few things with you beforehand. | 讨论一些事会很有帮助 |
[16:19] | I’ll be here for another hour, and then I’m leaving. | 我一小时内都会在这 然后我就要走了 |
[16:22] | Unless you call me and t-tell me otherwise, I’m leaving. | 除非你回电要我别去 否则我就要走了 |
[16:25] | So, | 所以 |
[16:30] | call me back… | 在那之前 |
[16:32] | before then, right away. | 给我回电话 |
[16:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:17] | It — it still might be the antibiotic. | 还是有可能只是对抗生素的反应 |
[17:19] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[17:33] | If something happens — | 如果不幸… |
[17:34] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[17:35] | – Philip. – I-it’s not gonna happen. | -菲利普 -不会有事的 |
[17:38] | Please listen. | 听我说 |
[17:43] | If something happens… | 如果不幸… |
[17:45] | you blame me for Pastor Tim and Alice. | 你就把蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝的事推到我身上 |
[17:50] | Don’t wait for Paige to get suspicious. | 不要等到佩姬起疑才说 |
[17:52] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[17:54] | Then you can just raise them here… | 你可以在这里把他们抚养长大 |
[17:58] | Be Americans. | 作美国人 |
[18:02] | Henry doesn’t even ever have to know, and Paige… | 亨利甚至不需要知道真相 而佩姬… |
[18:06] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[18:07] | I’m just saying if. | 我只是说如果 |
[18:13] | It’s what you want, what you’ve always wanted. | 这是你想要的 一直想要的 |
[18:41] | For me, it’s the parties. | 对我来说 是各种派对 |
[18:43] | I-I’ve always been a loner, so I don’t mind going home, | 我习惯了一个人 所以我不介意回家之后 |
[18:47] | making some dinner, doing some work. | 做点晚饭 再做点工作 |
[18:49] | But standing at a party with a drink in my hand | 但是让我在派对上端着酒杯 |
[18:52] | while everyone tries to introduce me… | 跟众人逐一介绍自己 |
[18:55] | It’s the worst. Am I right? | 那简直尴尬死了 是不是 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry. Um, I’m sorry. What did you say? | 抱歉 对不起 你说什么 |
[19:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:55] | Um, you asked me if I was seeing anybody. | 你之前问我有没有约会对象 |
[19:59] | Yes, but you don’t have to answer me. | 是的 但是你不用非得回答的 |
[20:01] | Y-you really don’t. | 真的不用 |
[20:02] | No. It’s okay. Um, | 不 没关系 |
[20:05] | I am seeing someone. | 我是有个约会对象 |
[20:06] | Um…he’s married. | 他是个有妇之夫 |
[20:38] | I’m not embarrassed. | 我并不觉得尴尬 |
[20:41] | I’m not ashamed. | 也不觉得羞耻 |
[20:43] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[20:46] | I don’t think it’s something | 我只是觉得大多数人 |
[20:47] | most people would understand. | 并不会理解 |
[20:49] | They say, | 他们会说 |
[20:49] | “You’re a fool for seeing a married man. | “你这个傻瓜 居然跟有妇之夫厮混 |
[20:53] | He must be some kind of sleaze.” | 那家伙一定不是好人” |
[20:56] | But it’s not that way — at all. | 但其实完全不是那样的 |
[21:00] | It’s s-simple. | 其实很简单 |
[21:02] | Simple? | 简单 |
[21:04] | Well, there are no false promises or lies, | 我们之间没有虚假的承诺和谎言 |
[21:10] | no unrealistic expectations.. | 没有各种不切实际的期望 |
[21:14] | He’s not gonna leave his wife. | 他不会离开他的妻子 |
[21:17] | I’m not waiting for him too. | 我也不会等他 |
[21:20] | But we provide each other | 但我们能给对方舒适感 |
[21:22] | with comfort, companionship. | 能陪伴着对方 |
[21:30] | The sneaking around doesn’t bother you? | 只能偷偷摸摸的你不觉得困扰吗 |
[21:34] | No. | 不觉得 |
[21:37] | I mean, we’re discreet, | 我们是得小心 |
[21:40] | but I’m not wearing wigs | 但并没有到戴假发 |
[21:43] | and sneaking into motel rooms. | 偷偷溜去旅馆房间的程度 |
[21:46] | It’s grown-up. It’s honest. | 很成熟 很诚实 |
[21:51] | It’s probably the most honest relationship | 这也许是我有过的最诚实的 |
[21:55] | that I’ve ever had. | 恋爱了 |
[24:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:28] | I have to call Paige. | 我得去给佩姬打个电话 |
[24:30] | No. | 不行 |
[24:33] | You called her already. | 你已经给她打过电话了 |
[24:34] | I-I need to talk to her — | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[24:35] | No, no, no, you can’t. You can’t. It’s late. | 不 不 不 不行 已经很晚了 |
[24:37] | You’ll scare her to death. | 你会吓到她的 |
[24:39] | Come on. | 听话 |
[24:41] | Lie down. It’s okay. We’ll take care of it tomorrow. | 躺下 没事的 明天再说 |
[24:46] | Come on. You need to sleep. | 听话 你需要睡觉 |
[28:09] | Her fever’s broken. | 她退烧了 |
[28:12] | So, she’s better? | 她好些了吗 |
[28:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:21] | Sorry I…I can’t be more… | 对不起 我不能更… |
[28:31] | How long have you two been together? | 你们俩在一起多久了 |
[28:34] | Um, over 20 years. | 二十多年了 |
[28:37] | Long time. | 很长时间 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:40] | How many kids? | 有几个孩子 |
[28:42] | Two. | 两个 |
[28:44] | That’s nice, what you have. | 挺好 你所拥有的家庭 |
[28:47] | Everything okay with the kids? | 孩子们还好吧 |
[28:51] | I saw her face when she called home. | 我看到了她给家里打电话时的表情 |
[28:55] | Things are hard right now. | 最近发生了很多事 |
[29:04] | You’re still lucky. | 你还是很幸运的 |
[29:08] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[29:15] | You don’t know what it’s like to do this job | 你不知道干这差事 |
[29:17] | and not have anybody to talk to about it, | 还没有人谈心是什么感觉 |
[29:20] | except a series of handlers who don’t give a shit. | 除了一堆毫不关心的联络人 |
[29:24] | My daughter is in a very bad place because of us… | 因为我们两个 我女儿陷于困境 |
[29:28] | because of this job. | 因为这份工作 |
[29:35] | She could sense that something was off. | 她能感觉到有事情不对劲 |
[29:39] | You know, the late hours, no family ever around. | 回去很晚 没有家人 |
[29:46] | Elizabeth wanted to tell her who we were. | 伊丽莎白想要告诉她我们的真实身份 |
[29:50] | And I didn’t. | 而我不想 |
[29:52] | We fought about it for months. | 我们争论了好几个月 |
[29:56] | And then we did. | 然后告诉她了 |
[30:01] | Nobody sane would do this work. | 正常人才不会干这活 |
[30:07] | She would. | 她就会 |
[30:11] | You? | 那你呢 |
[30:14] | I’d be normal. | 我还是做个正常人吧 |
[30:16] | Normal. | 正常人 |
[30:18] | With…with all Elizabeth’s thought. | 还是和伊丽莎白多沟通吧 |
[30:37] | Here. | 给 |
[30:39] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着 |
[30:47] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[30:49] | Better. | 好多了 |
[30:55] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[31:13] | You have photophobia. It’ll go away soon. | 你现在有些畏光 症状会消失的 |
[31:17] | I’ll give you another shot of the antibiotic | 两小时后我会再给你注射一次抗生素 |
[31:19] | in, uh, 2 hours, then another one 12 hours after that. | 之后十二小时再注射一次 |
[31:23] | Do I have to take it, too? | 我也需要打吗 |
[31:25] | No. You never had the disease, | 不用 你没染上这病 |
[31:27] | just a bad reaction to the drug. | 只是对药物有不良反应 |
[31:30] | Thank you, William. | 谢谢你 威廉 |
[31:33] | I was coerced. | 我是被迫的 |
[31:35] | No. It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[31:39] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[31:41] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[31:44] | The kids will be home. | 孩子们一会儿就回来了 |
[31:46] | Henry will be mad he missed his weekend at Epcot. | 周末没去成未来世界 亨利一定很生气 |
[31:52] | Tim and Alice. | 蒂姆和爱丽丝 |
[31:53] | We’ll go to Epcot next weekend, | 我们下周再去未来世界 |
[31:56] | keep close tabs on them until then. | 在那之前看好他们 |
[32:00] | No, Philip… | 不 菲利普 |
[32:03] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:05] | We — we can’t do it. We can’t kill them. | 我们不能这么做 不能杀了他们 |
[32:07] | Paige — | 佩姬 |
[32:10] | She’d never get over it. | 她永远不会原谅我们的 |
[32:12] | You want to run? | 你想逃跑吗 |
[32:14] | We can’t run. | 我们不能逃跑 |
[32:15] | So… | 那 |
[32:17] | We work Tim and Alice. | 我们去说服蒂姆和爱丽丝 |
[32:19] | We talk to them. | 说服他们 |
[32:21] | It’s one more thing. | 不过是另一件事而已 |
[32:24] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 这非常困难 |
[32:26] | It is. | 确实 |
[32:31] | He’s not contagious anymore. | 他不再有传染性了 |
[32:33] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他没事了吗 |
[32:35] | Well, his fever’s gone down, and he’s drinking water, | 已经不发烧了 他也开始喝水了 |
[32:37] | but he’s gonna need some treatment for a while. | 但仍需要一段时间的治疗 |
[32:39] | I’ll stay here until he gets stronger, | 他恢复前我会留在这儿 |
[32:40] | but you should stop using this place after that. | 但之后你们不能再用这个地方了 |
[32:45] | Keep paying rent so nobody else can use it. | 继续付房租 这样别人就不会住进来 |
[32:47] | We may have killed everything with the bleach, but, uh… | 我们可能用漂白剂全都清理干净了 但是… |
[32:53] | Ah, I’m gonna make some tea. | 我去泡点茶 |
[33:14] | You’ve been talking about me. | 你们一直在说我的事 |
[33:16] | Asking about you. | 问你的事 |
[33:18] | Mm. And what’s the prognosis? | 预诊结果是什么 |
[33:20] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[33:33] | We don’t want the centre to take care of Tim and Alice. | 我们不希望让中心来解决蒂姆和爱丽丝 |
[33:38] | It would destroy Paige if something happened to them. | 要是他们出了什么事 佩姬就完了 |
[33:43] | Well, I’ll have to get you out fast, then. | 那我就得赶紧让你们离开 |
[33:46] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不走 |
[33:48] | We’ll make a deeper connection with them, | 我们要加深和他们之间的联系 |
[33:51] | make it harder for them to do anything that would hurt Paige. | 让他们更加难以伤害到佩姬 |
[33:55] | You would be living in a burning house. | 你们俩的处境会非常危险 |
[33:57] | What’s new? | 一直如此 |
[34:05] | When I was younger… | 我年轻的时候… |
[34:09] | I was afraid all the time. | 一直在担惊受怕 |
[34:14] | Everyone was afraid during the war. | 战争期间所有人都很害怕 |
[34:18] | It was before the war. | 那是在战争之前 |
[34:22] | We were killing each other every day. | 我们每天都在相互残杀 |
[34:31] | I told myself that I would be safe | 我告诉自己 我只要照做 |
[34:33] | if I just did what I was told… | 就是安全的 |
[34:37] | But none of us was safe. | 但其实没有人是安全的 |
[34:39] | Every day, I’d think, | 每天 我都会想 |
[34:42] | “Is it today? Is it gonna be me? | “是今天吗 会是我吗 |
[34:47] | Is it my turn?” | 轮到我了吗” |
[34:51] | It’s not an easy way to live. | 这种生存方式很难 |
[34:59] | But it’s your choice. | 但却是你自己的选择 |
[35:01] | Will the centre see it that way? | 中心会同意吗 |
[35:04] | I’ll have to get them there. | 我会让他们同意 |
[35:09] | Perhaps they’ll see the value in… | 也许让他们相信杀了蒂姆牧师和他妻子 |
[35:11] | sparing Pastor Tim and his wife | 会让他们永远失去佩姬 |
[35:13] | if they believe their deaths will make Paige un-recruitable. | 他们就会明白让他们活着的价值了 |
[35:22] | I have to offer them something. | 我必须给他们一些念想 |
[35:31] | Paige? Henry? | 佩姬 亨利 |
[35:35] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[35:38] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[35:39] | I didn’t know who to call or what to do. | 我不知道该打给谁 该怎么做 |
[35:42] | We’re sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[35:49] | You can’t do that to me again. | 你们不能再这么对我了 |
[35:51] | – I have to — – Hey, mom, dad! | -我得… -妈妈 爸爸 |
[35:55] | I know. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:59] | Oh, I guess you really missed us, huh? | 看来你真的很想我们 |
[36:02] | I’m about to get to level four. | 我要打到第四级了 |
[36:03] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[36:04] | It sucked. | 烂透了 |
[36:05] | Yeah, not going to Epcot sucked. | 没去成未来世界才烂透了 |
[36:07] | When are we gonna go? | 我们什么时候去 |
[36:09] | We’ll check our schedule. | 我们看安排 |
[36:11] | Next weekend? | 下周末吗 |
[36:12] | We’ll see. | 再说 |
[36:13] | Whenever you say that… | 你一这么说… |
[36:14] | Henry, we’ll figure it out, okay? | 亨利 我们会想办法的 好吗 |
[36:17] | But it doesn’t mean we can’t have fun today. | 但不代表我们今天不能好好玩 |
[36:23] | There’s an appeal for calm | 詹宁斯一家人 |
[36:24] | within the Jennings household… | 屏息凝视 |
[36:29] | …as a new record… | 一个新记录 |
[36:30] | might be broken. | 或许即将诞生 |
[36:46] | Yes, mom! | 太棒了 妈妈 |
[36:49] | How do you keep doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:50] | That’s like the fifth strike in a row. | 这好像已经是连续五个全中了 |
[36:52] | – Sixth strike. – What can I say? | -六个 -我能说什么呢 |
[36:54] | Okay, dad, we’re getting creamed. | 好吧 爸爸 我们被虐惨了 |
[36:56] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:58] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[37:01] | Did they teach you to bowl? | 他们还教你打球吗 |
[37:04] | Vital part of training. | 训练的重要内容 |