时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m in love with you, and I would do anything for you. | 我爱上你了 我愿为你做任何事 |
[00:06] | They want reports and assignments | 他们想要某一个监视小组的 |
[00:10] | for a particular surveillance team. | 监视报告和任务清单 |
[00:13] | You know, I think we should keep an eye on Martha. | 我觉得我们应该盯着点儿玛莎 |
[00:18] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[00:20] | – She may not be blown. – No. | -她也许还没暴露 -不行 |
[00:22] | If she’s blown, the next operational act she does, | 如果她已经暴露了 那她一有行动 |
[00:24] | they are putting handcuffs on her. | 就会被联调局抓走 |
[00:27] | Can you come tomorrow night? | 你明天晚上能过来吗 |
[00:28] | I think we should stick to Tuesday. | 我觉得还是星期二吧 |
[00:30] | Well, then you’ve got to be there. | 那你一定要来 |
[00:32] | I-I will. I will. | 我会的 会的 |
[00:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:36] | We’ll do everything we can for her. | 我们会全力保护她的 |
[00:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:00] | One’s bigger than the other. | 一边比较大 |
[01:03] | What? | 什么 |
[01:08] | I never noticed that before. | 我都没注意过 |
[01:26] | Martha’s okay. | 玛莎没事的 |
[01:30] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[01:33] | Nothing has happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[01:38] | You think I’m being stupid? | 你觉得我在犯傻 |
[01:41] | No. | 不 |
[01:43] | I don’t. | 我不这么觉得 |
[01:45] | Definitely not stupid. | 绝对不是犯傻 |
[01:54] | I think you want to do the right thing. | 我觉得你是想做正确的事 |
[01:57] | I brought her into this. | 她是我带进来的 |
[03:43] | Only child, never married, close to her parent. | 独子 未婚 和父母关系很好 |
[03:47] | She was engaged to her high-school sweetheart. | 她曾和高中的男友订婚 |
[03:49] | A shoe for every foot. | 萝卜白菜各有所爱 |
[03:52] | He dumped her. | 他甩了她 |
[03:55] | After she got pregnant. | 在她怀孕之后 |
[04:00] | She put the kid up for adoption? | 她把孩子送去领养了吗 |
[04:02] | She had an abortion in 1964. | 她在1964年做了人工流产 |
[04:06] | – Back when it was dangerous. – And illegal. | -这手术当时很危险 -并且违法 |
[04:13] | You find Martha attractive? | 你觉得玛莎有吸引力吗 |
[04:17] | There’s something sexy about her. | 她有她的性感之处 |
[04:19] | Not much of a romantic life. | 感情生活并不丰富 |
[04:23] | Except for that thing with Amador. | 除了和阿玛多尔的那一段 |
[04:26] | Who was murdered. | 而他被谋杀了 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that, too. | 是啊 我也在想这件事 |
[04:35] | A lonely existence. | 一个孤独的存在 |
[04:39] | A few scattered relationships, nothing long term. | 几段稍纵即逝的恋情 都不长久 |
[04:42] | And then this new boyfriend. | 接着就是这个新男友 |
[04:43] | Her “married” boyfriend. | 她”已婚的”男朋友 |
[04:47] | Who she can never bring around. | 一个她都不敢带出去的人 |
[05:03] | We need another glanders sample. | 我们还需要一份鼻疽样本 |
[05:05] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会再有了 |
[05:07] | You’ve done it once, you can do it again. | 你成功过 就可以再做一次 |
[05:10] | Yeah. I really want to do that again. | 是啊 我真的很想再做一次呢 |
[05:15] | You’ve been waiting 25 years for this, William. | 你为这个机会已经等了25年了 威廉 |
[05:21] | It’s why you came here, to make a difference. | 这是你来这儿的原因 来改变世界 |
[05:23] | And now’s your chance. | 现在正是好机会 |
[05:25] | And when this is over, you’ll return a hero. | 结束之后 你就能衣锦还乡了 |
[05:30] | In a coffin. | 躺在棺材里 |
[05:43] | Lookit, | 听着 |
[05:45] | there’s no way I can get my hands | 现在我没办法搞到 |
[05:47] | on more glanders bacteria. | 鼻疽菌 |
[05:49] | They’re almost finished their work on it. | 鼻疽菌的研究基本已经完成了 |
[05:51] | What else is coming in then? | 那接下来是什么 |
[05:55] | Tularemia. | 兔热菌 |
[06:00] | Easily weaponized. | 更容易武器化 |
[06:03] | Nasty stuff. | 效果很强 |
[06:06] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:38] | I’ve been running an agent for a couple of years… | 有个特工我已经用了几年了 |
[06:42] | and I think she’s in danger. | 但我认为她现在很危险 |
[06:45] | You “think”? | 你”认为” |
[06:47] | It’s a feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[06:49] | “Feelings.” | “感觉” |
[06:51] | Little buggers. | 微妙的东西 |
[06:54] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:55] | So I think we should get her out. | 所以我觉得应该把她撤出来 |
[07:00] | And they don’t want to. | 但他们不愿意 |
[07:05] | It eats you up… what we do. | 我们所做的事 会侵蚀你的内心 |
[07:13] | Our bosses don’t know what they’re doing. | 我们的头儿根本不明白自己在做什么 |
[07:18] | You figured that out, right? | 你也猜到了 对吗 |
[07:20] | She trusts me. | 她相信我 |
[07:26] | That’s always a problem. | 这种事总是很麻烦 |
[08:07] | Martha. Get in. | 玛莎 上车 |
[08:15] | What’s going on, Clark? | 发生了什么事 克拉克 |
[08:17] | I think they may know, Martha, about you. | 我想他们也许已经知道了 玛莎 你的事 |
[08:23] | – How? – I don’t know, | -怎么知道的 -我也不知道 |
[08:24] | but I have to get you off the street. | 但我得把你藏起来 |
[08:27] | Well…where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[08:29] | I have a place. | 我有个地方 |
[08:33] | Everything’s gonna be okay, Martha, I promise. | 一切都会没事的 玛莎 我保证 |
[08:48] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:58] | Does someone live here? | 这里有人住吗 |
[09:00] | No. | 没有 |
[09:02] | It — It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:12] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[09:14] | – I know. – Clark, I’m scared. | -我知道 -克拉克 我很害怕 |
[09:18] | – What am I doing here? – Martha, it’s gonna be all right. | -你把我带来这里干什么 -玛莎 没事的 |
[09:21] | I promise you, everything — | 我保证 一切 |
[09:22] | everything is gonna be all right. I promise. | 一切都会没事的 我保证 |
[09:36] | This is Gabriel. I called him. | 这位是加布里尔 我叫他来的 |
[09:38] | He’s a good friend. | 他是我的好朋友 |
[09:39] | It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Martha. | 很高兴见到你 玛莎 |
[09:42] | Clark has told me so much about you. | 克拉克经常和我提起你 |
[09:45] | I, um… | 我 |
[09:47] | I have to talk with him now, so… | 我现在有事要和他谈 所以 |
[09:50] | Maybe you could go into the kitchen | 你去厨房 |
[09:52] | and, uh, make some tea for yourself? | 自己泡壶茶喝吧 |
[09:54] | I’ll be in in a few minutes. I promise. | 我马上就来 我保证 |
[09:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:21] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[10:22] | – I don’t know what you were — – I didn’t have a choice. | -我不知道你在 -我别无选择 |
[10:24] | She needs to get out now. | 她必须马上脱身 |
[10:26] | You’re acting impulsively, Philip. | 你是在意气用事 菲利普 |
[10:30] | I’ve been handling Martha for three years. | 我负责玛莎已经三年了 |
[10:34] | Three years. She married me. | 三年了 她嫁给了我 |
[10:37] | I’m not talking about Martha. | 我没有在说玛莎 |
[10:38] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[10:39] | You promised me this would never happen. | 你向我保证过 绝不会发生这样的事情 |
[10:43] | I know the things that we do are complicated, | 我知道我们在做的事情很复杂 |
[10:46] | but we can fix this. | 但这事还有挽回的余地 |
[10:49] | Have Martha return to work tomorrow. | 让玛莎明天回去上班 |
[10:52] | This never happened. | 就当这一切都没有发生过 |
[10:55] | – That’s your plan? – Yes. | -这就是你的计划 -是的 |
[10:57] | We can go back to the way we were. | 一切都能回到正轨 |
[11:14] | Gabriel, Martha’s seen me. | 加布里尔 玛莎见过我了 |
[11:21] | How? | 怎么会 |
[11:24] | It happened. | 就是看到了 |
[11:26] | What we had wasn’t working. | 我和她并不仅仅是工作关系 |
[11:28] | So you just decided, on your own, | 所以 你私自决定 |
[11:32] | that you were going to show her what you really look like? | 给她看你真实的样貌 |
[11:34] | If the FBI gets to her, | 如果联调局找上她 |
[11:38] | – if they break — – What you did was flat-out wrong. | -要是他们逼问出 -你的所作所为大错特错 |
[11:42] | You don’t know because I was there. | 你不知道 因为我当时在场 |
[11:51] | How long has she known? | 她知道多久了 |
[11:52] | You’d have to ask her. | 你得问她 |
[11:53] | You’ve risked lives. | 你拿这么多条命来冒险 |
[11:55] | When were you going to tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[11:57] | Or were you going to tell me? | 你有没有想过要告诉我 |
[12:00] | Losing Martha now when we need her intelligence | 在我们需要玛莎利用她的才智 |
[12:03] | – to meet with William… – I don’t give a Goddamn — | -与威廉见面时失去她… -我不在乎 |
[12:06] | Will you listen to me? | 你能听我说完吗 |
[12:07] | Stop handling me, Gabriel, because Martha is done. | 别控制我了 加布里尔 玛莎不干了 |
[13:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:12] | We’re in here. | 我们在这里 |
[13:15] | I’ll be in in just a sec. | 我马上就来 |
[13:24] | I brought you some things. | 我给你带了些东西 |
[13:26] | Some clothes, toothbrush. | 衣服 牙刷 |
[13:34] | You’re part of all this? | 这事你也有份 |
[13:40] | It’s going to be all right. | 没事的 |
[13:43] | I’m here for you. | 我会在这里陪着你 |
[13:46] | We all are. | 我们都会 |
[13:53] | Something smells good. | 什么东西闻起来这么香 |
[13:56] | Gabriel is a fabulous cook. | 加布里尔的厨艺很棒 |
[13:59] | Why don’t I go check on the boys? | 我去看看男孩子们怎么样了 |
[14:03] | Let me refresh your glass. | 我帮你再倒一杯 |
[14:27] | She’d already seen me. | 她之前看到我了 |
[14:30] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:33] | About three weeks ago. | 大概三星期前 |
[14:39] | She was falling apart. | 她已经崩溃了 |
[14:42] | I had to. | 我不得不这样 |
[14:54] | Did you want her to? | 你希望她那样吗 |
[14:58] | To see you. | 看到你 |
[15:03] | I-I didn’t know what else to do. | 我…我不知道该怎么办 |
[15:07] | She needed… | 她需要… |
[15:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | You should’ve told me you were bringing her in. | 你应该告诉我你要带她过来 |
[15:47] | I-I couldn’t just let her… | 我不能就让她… |
[16:03] | It’s my shift, so you should probably get back home. | 轮到我了 所以你应该回家休息 |
[16:14] | I-I think it’s better if I stay the night. | 我觉得我今晚最好还是留下来 |
[16:30] | I’ll, um, bring that in to Martha. | 我…把酒拿给玛莎 |
[16:47] | Tell her I’ll see her tomorrow. | 帮我跟她说再见 |
[16:58] | I’m making sundubu jjigae. It’s Korean. | 我在做豆腐锅 韩国菜 |
[17:02] | My friend gave me this pot, | 我朋友给了我这个锅 |
[17:05] | and so I’m following her instructions. | 我在照着她的菜谱做 |
[17:08] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[17:10] | Someone I met through work. | 工作上认识的 |
[17:12] | And she cooks Korean food? | 她做韩国菜 |
[17:16] | She’s Korean. | 她是韩国人 |
[17:24] | You wanna be my Guinea pig? | 想做我的小白鼠吗 |
[17:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:29] | Be brave. Come on. | 勇敢点 尝吧 |
[17:35] | Too much pepper? | 胡椒太多了吗 |
[17:36] | Um, the chicken is a little… | 鸡肉有点 |
[17:38] | – Rubbery? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -弹性 -对 |
[17:40] | It’s tofu. | 那是豆腐 |
[17:42] | Yeah, it’s made from soy milk, | 是用豆奶做的 |
[17:44] | an excellent source of “Rubbery” protein, | 一种绝佳的”弹性”蛋白质来源 |
[17:46] | or so I’m told. | 她是这么跟我说的 |
[17:49] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[17:50] | In a sec. | 马上 |
[17:52] | Will you please set the table? | 你能摆下桌子吗 |
[17:59] | Will you show me how to write my papers on that? | 能教下我怎么在那上面写论文吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[18:03] | You can’t print it ’cause we don’t have a printer. | 不过你不能打印因为我们没有打印机 |
[18:05] | You can use the one at work. | 你可以用我们上班地方的 |
[18:06] | We’re not giving up on Epcot, are we? | 我们还是会去未来世界的 对吧 |
[18:10] | We’ll get there. | 会去的 |
[18:16] | Smells good. | 闻着很香 |
[18:17] | We’re having sundubu jjigae tonight. | 今晚我们吃韩式豆腐锅 |
[18:20] | Sounds like baby talk. | 听着真像婴儿语 |
[18:22] | It’s Korean. | 是韩语 |
[18:23] | Oh. Cool. | 酷 |
[18:25] | Epcot. Don’t kill the dream. | 未来世界 别毁灭梦想 |
[18:30] | Finish what you’re doing and please sit at the table. | 把你的事搞定然后过来坐下 |
[18:33] | Wait. Where’s dad? | 等等 爸爸在哪儿 |
[18:37] | He’s working. | 他在工作 |
[18:59] | There’s only one change of clothes in here, Clark. | 这里只有一套换洗的衣服 克拉克 |
[19:05] | It won’t be long, Martha. | 不会很久的 玛莎 |
[19:10] | What will happen? | 会发生什么 |
[19:14] | Where will we go? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:19] | You have to trust me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[19:27] | Jennifer’s not your sister. | 珍妮弗不是你姐姐 |
[19:36] | No. | 没错 |
[19:44] | You work together. | 你们一起工作 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:55] | Are you involved with her? | 你们有关系吗 |
[20:01] | We’ve worked together for a long time. | 我们一起工作了很久 |
[20:10] | For who? | 给谁工作 |
[20:23] | For the KGB. | 克格勃 |
[20:46] | I… | 我 |
[20:48] | I… | 我 |
[20:50] | Martha. – | 玛莎 |
[20:53] | Martha… | 玛莎 |
[20:58] | You don’t have to do anything, | 你什么都不用做 |
[21:01] | not ever again. | 再也不用了 |
[21:05] | All you have to do — just breathe. | 你只需要…呼吸 |
[21:08] | Breathe. – | 呼吸 |
[21:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[21:17] | Everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[21:20] | You said you need to know everything. | 你说你需要知道一切 |
[21:27] | I never thought that I would… | 我从来没想过我会… |
[21:30] | know what it was like — | 知道那是一种… |
[21:34] | If there was another way… | 如果还有别的办法 |
[21:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:41] | Doesn’t matter, not anymore. | 不重要 再也不重要了 |
[21:45] | As long as we’re together. | 只要我们在一起 |
[22:11] | We can run away. | 我们可以逃离 |
[22:13] | We can run far away somewhere. | 我们可以逃得远远的 |
[22:16] | There are places where no one can find us. | 逃到谁也找不到我们的地方 |
[22:27] | I need you inside me. | 我要你进入我 |
[22:30] | Come inside me. | 快进入我 |
[23:38] | Morning, Stan. | 早 斯坦 |
[23:39] | – Where’s Martha? – She called in sick. | -玛莎呢 -打电话请病假了 |
[23:44] | Martha’s sick. | 玛莎病了 |
[23:45] | So I hear. | 我也听说了 |
[23:47] | Let’s say we give her a call, make sure she’s okay. | 我们给她打个电话吧 问问她怎么样 |
[24:17] | Hello, this is Martha. | 你好 我是玛莎 |
[24:18] | I can’t come to the phone right now. | 现在无法接听你的电话 |
[24:19] | Please leave a message at the sound of the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[24:20] | Answering machine. | 答录机 |
[24:35] | What happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[24:36] | We’ll, um — we’ll find a good place. | 我们会找个好地方的 |
[24:41] | Won’t be easy, but… | 不会很容易 但是… |
[24:46] | The person who was watching me, | 监使我的那个人 |
[24:47] | he just thinks that I was being followed? | 只是以为我被跟踪了 |
[24:53] | He’s very good. | 他很厉害 |
[24:55] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:57] | But, um, if he was mistaken… | 但是 万一他搞错了呢 |
[25:01] | -If he’s wrong… – Martha… | -如果是他弄错 -玛莎 |
[25:03] | …then we could go back to the way things were. | 那么我们还能回到从前的生活 |
[25:09] | We could. | 我们可以的 |
[25:13] | Couldn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[25:18] | I wish we could. | 我也希望可以 |
[25:33] | I’m never going home, am I? | 我再也回不了家了 是吗 |
[27:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[27:07] | She’s resting. | 在休息 |
[27:08] | I just had an emergency signal from William. | 我刚收到威廉的紧急信号 |
[27:11] | Not a good time for me to leave, Gabriel. | 我现在不方便离开 加布里尔 |
[27:13] | I wouldn’t send you out there to see just anyone. | 我不会随便派你去见不重要的人 |
[27:17] | But you know what he has access to right now. | 但你也知道他现在能接触到什么 |
[27:23] | There’s always some reason. | 总是会有理由 |
[27:27] | Oh, Philip. | 菲利普 |
[27:39] | There’s not just some reason. | 这不止是什么理由 |
[27:43] | If they target our nuclear capacity | 如果他们的第一波攻势锁定我们的 |
[27:46] | in a first strike, | 核工厂 |
[27:48] | our people back home will have nothing | 我们家乡的人民 |
[27:49] | to defend themselves with but these weapons. | 就只能用这些武器来保卫自己了 |
[27:53] | I’ve been there when we couldn’t defend ourselves. | 我经历过无法抵抗是什么感觉 |
[27:57] | You know what happened. | 你也知道发生了什么 |
[28:00] | We can’t trust Martha’s surveillance reports anymore. | 我们再也不能信赖玛莎的监视报告了 |
[28:04] | She called in sick. | 她请了病假 |
[28:05] | They could already be suspicious. | 他们可能已经起疑了 |
[28:28] | I’ll let her know I’ll be gone for a while. | 我去告诉她我要离开一会儿 |
[28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[28:53] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[28:59] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[30:40] | And does this look like Mr. Westerfeld? | 这个看起来像韦斯特菲尔德先生吗 |
[30:50] | Not really. | 不太像 |
[30:54] | Did he sign a lease? | 他有签租房合同吗 |
[30:56] | This isn’t a flophouse. | 这又不是廉价旅馆 |
[31:00] | There’s no answering machine tape. | 答录机里没有录音带 |
[31:02] | No photos. | 没有照片 |
[31:04] | No mementos. | 没有纪念品 |
[31:06] | Nothing personal. | 没有任何私人物品 |
[31:10] | We should get forensics in here. | 我们应该叫鉴识科过来一趟 |
[31:16] | Let’s have a look at that lease. | 我们看一下租房合同 |
[32:49] | I just talked to forensics, they got some prints. | 鉴证科来了电话 取到了指纹 |
[32:51] | – They know it’s a rush? – Yeah. | -他们知道情况紧急 -是 |
[32:53] | The name check on Clark Westerfeld | 克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德这个名字 |
[32:55] | turned up an 85-year-old gun salesman | 只查到爱达荷黑利一个退休社区 |
[32:57] | living in a retirement community in Haley, Idaho, | 一位85岁的退休枪支销售员 |
[33:00] | and a 35-year-old attorney in Atlanta. | 还有亚特兰大一个35岁的律师 |
[33:02] | Less than a 2-hour flight. | 坐飞机用不了两小时就到 |
[33:04] | He could fly up a couple of nights a week. | 也许他每周都坐飞机过来几次 |
[33:06] | Yeah, have the Atlanta field office check out the lawyer. | 让亚特兰大外勤办公室去查那个律师 |
[33:09] | This guy — he married with kids? | 这个人 有妻子孩子吗 |
[33:11] | All we have right now are names and dates of birth. | 现在掌握的只有姓名和生日 |
[33:15] | Send a teletype to all field offices around the country. | 给全国所有外勤办公室发电报 |
[33:17] | Have ’em check courthouses for death certificates | 让他们联系当地法院寻找其他 |
[33:19] | – for any other Clark Westerfelds. – Will do. | -克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德的死亡证明 -好的 |
[33:42] | Martha said her boyfriend’s a businessman, right? | 玛莎说她男朋友是个商人 对吧 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:46] | Are lawyers businessmen? | 律师算不算商人 |
[34:12] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[34:30] | I think Martha’s bad. | 我认为玛莎有问题 |
[34:35] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[34:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:41] | She called in sick today. | 她今天请了病假 |
[34:43] | We went to her place. She’s not there. | 我们去了她家 她不在 |
[34:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:51] | What do you have? | 有什么证据 |
[34:52] | Well, Martha told me she’s seeing someone — | 玛莎跟我说她有个男朋友 |
[34:56] | a businessman, couple of nights a week. | 一个商人 一周见几次面 |
[34:58] | He’s married with kids, so she had to keep it secret. | 他结婚了 有小孩 所以需要保密 |
[35:03] | We went to the apartment where they meet. | 我们去了他们见面的公寓 |
[35:07] | Answering machine tape is gone. | 答录机的磁带没了 |
[35:09] | No photos. | 没有照片 |
[35:12] | Prints? | 指纹呢 |
[35:13] | Forensics is on it. | 鉴证科正在查 |
[35:15] | You got a name? | 有名字吗 |
[35:17] | Clark Westerfeld. | 克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[35:19] | Two guys turned up. | 有两个人叫这名字 |
[35:21] | One in Atlanta could be a maybe. | 亚特兰大的那个可能会是我们要找的人 |
[35:24] | Death certificates? | 死亡证书呢 |
[35:26] | We’re working on it. | 我们在查 |
[35:32] | Martha’s worked here over 10 years. | 玛莎在这工作十多年了 |
[35:41] | That’s… | 真是 |
[35:45] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯狂啊 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:20] | Nothing yet. | 目前还没消息 |
[37:35] | Do you have it? | 你带来了吗 |
[37:44] | I had to improvise. | 我随机应变了 |
[37:49] | I couldn’t get to a tularemia culture, | 我没办法拿到兔热病培养菌 |
[37:52] | but I was able to recover one of the dead rats | 但我搞到了一只他们测试病菌用的 |
[37:54] | they tested it on. | 死老鼠 |
[37:56] | They can get a sample from its tissue. | 他们能从组织里提取样本 |
[38:02] | Hey, what’d you do | 你那特工的事 |
[38:05] | with your agent? | 怎么说了 |
[38:10] | I’m bringing her in. | 我把她撤下来了 |
[38:13] | Good for you. | 干得不错 |
[38:16] | When Eliza, my wife, was sent back… | 伊莱扎 我的妻子 被送返的时候 |
[38:21] | I stayed quiet. | 我什么都没说 |
[38:24] | I didn’t think I could take them on. | 我不认为我敢说些什么 |
[38:28] | I wanted to, but I didn’t. | 我想过 但是却没做 |
[39:26] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[39:27] | You slept well, I hope. | 希望你睡得还好 |
[39:31] | Where’s Clark? | 克拉克在哪 |
[39:34] | Well, he didn’t want to leave you, | 他不想离开 |
[39:35] | but something unexpected came up that couldn’t wait. | 但是出了点意外 他得去处理 |
[39:37] | He’ll be back shortly. | 他一会就能、回来 |
[39:39] | It’s a lovely day. | 美好的一天 |
[39:41] | Can I make you something to eat? | 我给你做点吃的好吗 |
[39:44] | An omelet? | 煎蛋可以吗 |
[40:14] | Martha was here when I took over the division. | 我接管部门的时候玛莎就在了 |
[40:17] | I could’ve requested someone else. | 我可以找别人 |
[40:19] | My old secretary, Janine, asked if she could come back. | 我之前的秘书珍宁 问她是否可以回来 |
[40:24] | But I felt bad about kicking Martha off the desk. | 但是踢掉玛莎让我感觉很糟糕 |
[40:31] | No good deed… | 是很糟 |
[40:40] | Maybe I got it wrong. | 也许是我弄错了 |
[40:43] | Maybe she took a sick day, | 也许她只是请病假 |
[40:45] | and she’s off with a perfectly legitimate Clark Westerfeld | 和一个完全清白的克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[40:49] | in some hotel somewhere. | 待在某个旅馆里 |
[40:52] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[41:03] | Nobody could’ve put that pen there more easily than Martha. | 没人能比玛莎更简单地把那支笔放在那 |
[41:08] | How could I not see it? | 我怎么就没有发现 |
[41:11] | We trust each other. | 因为我们相信彼此 |
[41:15] | She could’ve been working with Gene. | 她可能是和吉恩一起的 |
[41:19] | Or…they could’ve killed him to protect her. | 或者也有可能他们为了保护她而杀了他 |
[41:29] | She had access to everything. | 她可以接触到所有东西 |
[42:05] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[42:14] | Martha, come back to the house now. | 玛莎 赶紧回来 |
[42:18] | Martha, listen to me. | 玛莎 听我说 |
[42:21] | – Where’s Clark? – He had to step out. | -克拉克在哪 -他出去了 |
[42:23] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[42:24] | Let’s talk about this inside, please. | 我们进屋谈 行吗 |
[42:28] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[42:29] | Nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[42:31] | Clark is all right. He will be here very soon. | 克拉克很好 他很快就会回来 |
[42:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[42:36] | What is happening to me?! | 你们究竟对我做了什么 |
[42:38] | Martha, will you please come back to the house? | 玛莎 我们先进屋行吗 |
[42:41] | We are all working very hard to get you to a safe place. | 我们都在尽最大努力把你送去安全的地方 |
[42:44] | Why would he leave me here with you? | 他为什么丢下我和你在一起 |
[42:49] | Because you can trust me. | 因为你可以相信我 |
[42:51] | Trust you. | 相信你 |
[42:53] | I don’t know you. | 我根本不了解你 |
[42:55] | No. No! | 站住 |
[42:57] | Get away from me. I know what you are. | 离我远点 我知道你是什么人 |
[43:00] | Martha… | 玛莎 |
[43:01] | No, you stay away from me. | 不 离我远点 |
[43:03] | I’ll scream, | 不然我会叫的 |
[43:06] | and everybody will know that you’re KGB. | 这样所有人都会知道你是克格勃 |