时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Martha’s seen me. | 玛莎见过我了 |
[00:05] | Did you want her to? | 你希望她那样吗 |
[00:06] | I didn’t — I didn’t know what else to do. | 我没有–我不知道该怎么办 |
[00:09] | I need to be able just to — just reach my husband. | 我需要的只是能够 我的丈夫刚刚到达 |
[00:13] | I’m sorry. There’s a lot going on. | 很抱歉 有很多事情正在进行中 |
[00:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:18] | Tell me tuesday. | 星期二亲口告诉我 |
[00:23] | You wanna find out who really planted that bug? | 你想找出到底是谁放的那个窃听器吗 |
[00:25] | Help me track Martha. | 帮我跟着玛莎 |
[00:28] | A few scattered relationships, nothing long term. | 几段稍纵即逝的恋情 都不长久 |
[00:31] | And then this new boyfriend. | 接着就是这个新男友 |
[00:33] | You got a name? | 有名字吗 |
[00:34] | Clark Westerfeld. | 克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[00:36] | If the FBI gets to her — | 如果联调局找上她 |
[00:39] | Will you listen to me? | 你能听我说完吗 |
[00:40] | Martha is done. | 玛莎不干了 |
[00:42] | I’m never going home, am I? | 我再也回不了家了 是吗 |
[00:45] | I just had an emergency signal from William. | 我刚收到威廉的紧急信号 |
[00:50] | They can get a sample from its tissue. | 他们能从组织里提取样本 |
[00:52] | Where’s Clark? | 克拉克在哪 |
[00:53] | Something unexpected came up. | 出了点意外 |
[00:55] | He’ll be back shortly. | 他一会就能回来 |
[00:58] | Martha, come back to the house now. | 玛莎 赶紧回来 |
[01:00] | You stay away from me. I’ll scream, | 离我远点 不然我会叫的 |
[01:02] | and everybody will know that you’re KGB. | 这样所有人都会知道你是克格勃 |
[01:36] | Good. You’re here. | 太好了 你们回来了 |
[01:38] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:40] | Martha is gone. | 玛莎跑了 |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:42] | Gone? | 跑了 |
[01:45] | Gone? Gone where? | 跑了 跑去哪里 |
[01:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:48] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[01:49] | She ran out. | 她就这么跑了 |
[01:51] | I went after her, tried talking to her. | 我追上她 试图说服她 |
[01:54] | She stood on the street, threatening to scream “KGB.” | 她站在街上 威胁要喊出”克格勃” |
[01:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:08] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[02:10] | It’s been 40 minutes. | 四十分钟之前 |
[02:12] | Any idea where she might have gone? | 知道她可能会去哪儿吗 |
[02:15] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Let’s think. | 我们想想 |
[02:31] | If you were her husband… | 如果你真是她丈夫 |
[02:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:36] | Rock creek park, the zoo. | 岩溪公园 动物园 |
[02:37] | She likes watching the panda cubs. | 她喜欢看小熊猫 |
[02:39] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[02:43] | We went to the Tidal Basin once | 我们去过一次潮汐盆地 |
[02:45] | to look at the cherry blossoms. | 去看樱桃树开花 |
[02:47] | She always talked about that. | 她总是谈起樱桃树 |
[02:48] | When she first moved to D.C., | 她刚搬到特区的时候 |
[02:49] | she lived near the Capitol, so downtown maybe. | 住在国会大厦附近 所以也许去城里了 |
[02:52] | She goes to church at first Trinity. | 三一节会去教堂 |
[02:54] | Anywhere else? | 还有其他地方吗 |
[02:57] | Uh…Foundry Branch, Capital Crescent Trail. | 方德里支流 首都新月小道 |
[02:59] | We went for a picnic there once. It was — | 我们去哪里野餐过一次 那是 |
[03:02] | Start with First Trinity, then the Tidal Basin. | 从三一节的教堂开始找 然后去潮汐盆地 |
[03:04] | This is a big city. She could be anywhere. | 这城市可不小 她可能在任何地方 |
[03:07] | She’s seen your face. | 她看过你的脸 |
[03:16] | You and Hans should look. | 应该你和汉斯去找 |
[03:18] | I should wait by the phone, cause if Martha calls | 我应该等在电话旁 如果玛莎打来电话 |
[03:19] | To leave a message, I need to be the one who answers. | 留言 应该由我接电话 |
[03:21] | I’ll get an address and tell her you’re on your way. | 我会记下地址 告诉他你去找她了 |
[03:24] | I’ll get Hans. | 我去找汉斯 |
[03:24] | If you find her, bring her back. | 如果你们找到她 带她回来 |
[03:26] | If it’s in public and she starts screaming again… | 如果是在公共场合 她又开始喊叫 |
[03:33] | …well, you may have no choice. | 你们没有选择 |
[04:30] | Excuse us. | 出去一下 |
[04:46] | We got a call from Minneapolis. | 我们接到了一个明尼阿波利斯打来的电话 |
[04:48] | An agent in Bismarck did a cemetery walk. | 俾斯麦的一个探员去了趟墓地 |
[04:51] | Found Clark Westerfeld’s “Dead twin” — | 找到了克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德”已过世的双胞胎” |
[04:54] | A 7-year-old boy who died in a car accident 30 years ago. | 三十年前死于一场车祸的一个七岁男孩 |
[05:00] | Dead kid’s birth date and Westerfeld’s are a match? | 那男孩的生日和韦斯特菲尔德的一样 |
[05:04] | We have Westerfeld’s driver’s license information from his lease. | 我们从韦斯特菲尔德的租约里找到了他的驾照信息 |
[05:08] | Same D.O.B. | 出生日期一样 |
[05:13] | So, Martha’s boyfriend has a fake identity. | 那么玛莎的男朋友的身份是假的 |
[05:20] | Well, that’s it, then. | 看来结果已经很明显了 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 长官 |
[05:27] | Uh, get a sketch artist. See if Carlotti’s available. | 找个速写师 看看卡罗蒂有没有空 |
[05:29] | And bring in the super of “Clark Westerfeld’s” building. | 把克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德所住大楼的管理员找来 |
[06:09] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[06:12] | Call every half-hour. | 每半个小时给我个电话 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:19] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[06:21] | I…shouldn’t have left her alone. | 我 不应该把她一个人留在那里的 |
[06:24] | She wasn’t alone. | 她不是一个人 |
[06:25] | She doesn’t know Gabriel. She knows me. | 她不认识加布里尔 她只认识我 |
[06:33] | I’ll call. | 我会打电话的 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:43] | Gabriel’s right. | 加布里尔没说错 |
[06:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:13] | This will ring if she calls, line 2. | 如果她打来电话 这个电话会响 2号线 |
[09:18] | I need maps — | 我需要地图 |
[09:19] | D.C. Quadrants, um… | 特区分界图 |
[09:21] | Baltimore-Virginia train schedules, | 巴尔的摩和弗吉尼亚间的火车时刻表 |
[09:22] | bus and river routes. | 公交和渡轮路线 |
[10:50] | If you’re hungry, borscht from yesterday. | 如果你饿了 这是昨天的甜菜汤 |
[10:54] | It’s better cold. | 冷了比较好吃 |
[10:59] | I’m never hungry when I’m upset, but you need to eat. | 我心烦的时候不会饿 但是你得吃点东西 |
[11:18] | Ginger? | 放了生姜 |
[11:20] | Very good. | 猜得很准 |
[11:30] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[11:32] | No, nothing. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[11:34] | Uh, no. Hans? | 没有 汉斯呢 |
[11:35] | He’s at the church. | 他在教堂 |
[11:37] | I, um… I thought of something. | 我刚想到点东西 |
[11:40] | Um, Martha used to take long walks, um, | 以前玛莎的母亲生病时 |
[11:43] | by the viaduct when her mother was sick. | 她经常去高架桥那边散步 |
[11:45] | She was scared she’d have to go home and take care of her. | 她怕她不得不回家照顾她妈妈 |
[11:49] | I’ll — I’ll check it out. | 我去那看看 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:54] | She’ll be — she’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | I’ll call you back in 30 minutes. | 我三十分钟后再打给你 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:06] | Any luck? | 有消息吗 |
[12:09] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[12:15] | And, uh, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[12:17] | I’m, um — I’m not hungry. | 我没有胃口 |
[12:19] | Could I get you anything else? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[12:22] | No. | 不用了 |
[12:24] | But I hadn’t had borscht in a long time. | 很久没喝过甜菜汤了 |
[12:54] | What kind of church does her family go to? | 她们家去什么教堂 |
[12:56] | Lutheran. | 路德教 |
[12:57] | Well, let’s make a list of all the lutheran churches in the D.C. area. | 那把华盛顿地区的路德教堂都列出来吧 |
[13:00] | She went to First Trinity. | 她去三一教堂 |
[13:01] | On the street? | 大街上的教堂 |
[13:03] | Yeah, when times are tough, people like their God | 对 时日越艰难 人们越喜欢 |
[13:04] | with all the bells and whistles. | 把他们的神打造得华而不实 |
[13:06] | You catholic? | 你是天主教徒 |
[13:07] | I’m nothing, but my dad used to | 我什么教徒也不是 |
[13:09] | drag me and my brother to St. Paul’s | 但是以前每当我爸想阐明某种观点时 |
[13:11] | when he wanted to make a point. | 总会拉我和我哥去圣保罗教堂 |
[13:15] | She’s got a savings account at Riggs with $1,700 in it. | 她在里格斯银行有个1700美元的储蓄账户 |
[13:19] | Last deposit was three days ago. | 上一次存钱是三天前 |
[13:20] | no withdrawals since. | 自那之后没有取款 |
[13:22] | You don’t make a deposit | 想要赶快逃跑的人 |
[13:22] | if you’re thinking of making a fast exit. | 不会去银行存钱 |
[13:24] | Unless you’re making a fast exit. | 除非他正在逃跑 |
[13:27] | Agent Beeman. | 比曼探员 |
[13:28] | Sir? | 长官 |
[13:31] | Your contact in the rezidentura, get in touch with him, | 联系一下你在基地的线人 |
[13:34] | play him the tape, see if the KGB’s got her. | 威逼一下 看看是不是克格勃抓到了她 |
[13:37] | Blackmail is not gonna work with him, sir. | 这一套对他不管用的 长官 |
[13:39] | Well, maybe it’ll work, maybe it won’t work, | 也许管用 也许不管用 |
[13:41] | But, if there is any chance to get Martha back, you gotta try. | 但是任何能把玛莎弄回来的机会都不能放过 |
[13:44] | I understand that I do. | 我明白 |
[13:45] | But this guy, he is not cut like that. | 但是这个人 这样对他是不行的 |
[13:50] | We have to play the long game with him. | 我们得和他玩儿长线 |
[13:51] | There’s no long game, Agent Beeman. | 没有什么长线 比曼探员 |
[13:52] | Use the goddamn tape. | 用录音带要挟他啊 |
[13:55] | All that would do is wreck the operation, sir. | 长官 这么做会破坏行动的 |
[13:58] | I’m not gonna do it. I’m sorry. | 我不会这么做的 抱歉 |
[14:00] | Martha’s on the phone with her parents! | 玛莎给她父母打电话了 |
[14:05] | What a surprise. | 好惊喜呀 |
[14:06] | Lately you’ve been calling on Sundays. | 你最近都是周日打电话的 |
[14:09] | Why are you calling? | 怎么想起来打电话了 |
[14:10] | Do I need a reason? | 打电话还要理由吗 |
[14:13] | Y-Your father’s napping. Let me get him. | 你爸爸在打盹儿 我去叫他 |
[14:14] | No, don’t wake him, mom. | 别 妈妈 别叫醒他 |
[14:16] | Oh, I can get him. | 没事 我叫一下他 |
[14:17] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:19] | What is it, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | I can’t stay on the phone. | 我过会儿就得挂了 |
[14:22] | Why? Is someone waiting for you? | 怎么了 有人在等你吗 |
[14:24] | No. Nobody’s waiting. | 没有 没人等我 |
[14:26] | – What’s wrong? – Who is it, dear? | -出什么事了 -亲爱的 谁打来的 |
[14:28] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没出什么事 |
[14:30] | Hello, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[14:32] | Hi, daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[14:33] | Hi. Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[14:36] | Daddy, I’m in trouble. | 爸爸 我遇上麻烦了 |
[14:38] | So, so much trouble. | 特别大的麻烦 |
[14:41] | W-w-well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:42] | W-w-w-what kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[14:44] | It’s just not working. | 无法解决 |
[14:45] | No, no, no. Slow down. What’s– what’s not working? | 不 说慢点 什么无法解决 |
[14:49] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:50] | Daddy, please, just listen. Just listen. | 爸爸 你听着就好 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:53] | No matter what you hear… | 不论你听到什么 |
[14:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:58] | Well, w-we love you, too, sweetie. | 我们也爱你 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | You know you’re our little girl. You know that. | 你知道的 你永远是我们的宝贝女儿 |
[15:04] | – I have to go. – But, w– | -我得挂了 -但是 等 |
[15:05] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[15:07] | Oh, she hung up. | 她挂了 |
[15:10] | They wouldn’t let her make that call, | 他们不会允许她打这个电话的 |
[15:12] | not with us up on the line like this. | 明知我们在监听还让她打这么个电话 |
[15:13] | They don’t have her. | 他们没抓到她 |
[15:20] | Gaad here. | 我是盖德 |
[15:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | – She’s in Woodley Park. – Got it. | -她在伍德丽公园 -收到 |
[16:35] | Detroit, you see anything? | 底特律 有看到什么吗 |
[16:37] | Nothing here. | 没有 |
[16:43] | They should do mile and a half. | 他们应该搜索方圆2.4公里的范围 |
[16:51] | Detroit, go from Wisconsin Avenue Northwest | 底特律 从威斯康辛大道朝着西北向 |
[16:53] | to P Street Northwest. | 往P街走 |
[16:55] | Around to 14th Street Northwest. | 大约走到十四街 |
[16:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:00] | If they don’t find her in 20 minutes, | 如果他们在20分钟内找不到她 |
[17:01] | we’ll widen the grid another two miles. | 我们就再扩大3.2公里的搜索范围 |
[17:29] | Isn’t that the bridge in the picture? | 那不是照片里的桥吗 |
[17:32] | What picture? | 什么照片 |
[17:34] | Martha and her parents. | 玛莎和她父母 |
[17:36] | She was wearing that maroon coat. | 她穿着那件褐红色外套 |
[17:40] | Phone call sounded like a goodbye. | 刚才的电话听着像是在道别 |
[17:44] | Maybe she calls her mom and dad, | 也许她给她父母打电话 |
[17:47] | goes to the bridge she went to with them. | 然后到他们曾经去过的那座桥 |
[18:09] | You never met the person before me, did you? | 你没见过我前面那个人吧 |
[18:13] | No. | 没 |
[18:15] | When I was getting ready to come over, | 在我准备过来时 |
[18:17] | it was suddenly accelerated. | 心跳突然加速 |
[18:21] | I got this weird feeling, like something… …bad hap– | 有种奇怪的感觉 像是有坏事发 |
[18:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:30] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[18:32] | Martha, are you all right? | 玛莎 你还好吗 |
[18:35] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[18:38] | I wasn’t expecting you to pick up. | 我没想到是你接电话 |
[18:42] | I’ve been sitting here waiting for you to call. | 我一直坐在这等你电话 |
[18:46] | You left me with a stranger! | 你把我抛下和一个陌生人待在一起 |
[18:51] | I never should have left. | 我不该离开的 |
[18:53] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[18:54] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:57] | I didn’t know if you were coming back, | 我不知道你会不会回来 |
[18:59] | and it made me crazy, Clark. | 我不知所措 克拉克 |
[19:03] | It — It — It was wrong, | 我错了 |
[19:05] | And I can’t tell you what a big emergency it was, | 我不能告诉你之前的紧急事件有多重要 |
[19:09] | but it was wrong, and… | 但我错了 |
[19:12] | Can — can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what to do, Clark. | 我不知道该怎么办 克拉克 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:20] | W-where — Where are you? | 你 你在哪里 |
[19:21] | Tell me, and I’ll — I’ll just — | 告诉我 我 我就 |
[19:23] | I’ll come — I’ll come and get you. | 我就 我就过来接你 |
[19:28] | Please, Martha, we need to talk. | 求你了 玛莎 我们需要谈谈 |
[19:30] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[19:32] | You’ll just tell me some version of the truth | 你会跟我说某个版本的真相 |
[19:34] | That’s not very true. | 但那不是事实 |
[19:37] | I-I’ll tell you everything, I promise, | 我什么都会告诉你 我保证 |
[19:39] | but I need to know where you are. | 但我得知道你在哪 |
[19:40] | I want it to stop, Clark. | 我想停下来 克拉克 |
[19:43] | I want it to end. | 我想结束这一切 |
[19:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:46] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[19:47] | W-W-Where are you, Martha? Please. | 你在哪 玛莎 求你告诉我 |
[19:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:02] | Martha, please. | 玛莎 求求你 |
[20:12] | I’m at Rock Creek Park, | 我在岩溪公园 |
[20:16] | The valley trailhead. | 山谷小路入口 |
[20:18] | Martha, stay there. | 玛莎 待在那 |
[20:20] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[20:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:24] | Don’t move. | 不要走 |
[20:25] | Rock Creek Park, valley trailhead. | 岩溪公园 山谷小路入口 |
[21:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:07] | Where’s Philip? | 菲利普呢 |
[21:08] | Martha called. He went to get her. | 玛莎打来电话 他去找她了 |
[21:10] | Where? | 在哪 |
[21:11] | Valley trailhead, Rock Creek Park. | 山谷小路入口 岩溪公园 |
[21:13] | I’m close. | 我在附近 |
[23:15] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[23:21] | Where’s Clark? | 克拉克在哪 |
[23:22] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 |
[23:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[23:28] | He wanted me to stay with you until he got here. | 他要我在他来之前 在这陪着你 |
[23:31] | He should be here any minute. | 他应该马上就到了 |
[23:37] | Are you sleeping with my husband? | 你睡了我丈夫吗 |
[23:40] | No. | 没有 |
[23:43] | The woman at my wedding, she’s not his mother. | 我婚礼上那个女人 不是他妈妈 |
[23:47] | Martha, please come back with me. | 玛莎 求你跟我回去吧 |
[23:51] | You should talk to Clark about all of this. | 你应该跟克拉克谈谈 |
[23:54] | Who is she?! Is she like you? | 她是谁 跟你一样吗 |
[23:57] | Yes, she’s like me. | 是的 跟我一样 |
[24:00] | And the man with the cane, who’s that? | 拄拐杖的那个人是谁 |
[24:06] | Martha, it’s not safe for us here. | 玛莎 这里不安全 |
[24:08] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[24:09] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[24:11] | – Stay away from me. – Please, please, Martha. | -离我远点 -拜托 玛莎 |
[24:13] | No, if you don’t walk away from me right now… | 如果你再不离开 |
[24:15] | – Please. – …so help me God, I wo– | -拜托 -我敢对天发誓 |
[24:24] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[24:25] | There’s nowhere to go. | 无处可逃了 |
[24:28] | They know who you are. | 他们知道你的身份了 |
[24:30] | They’re coming for you, and they will find you. | 他们来找你了 他们会找到你的 |
[24:34] | They’ll arrest clark. His life will be over. | 他们会逮捕克拉克 他也就完蛋了 |
[24:38] | Do what I say, and you’ll live. | 照我说的做 你就能活下去 |
[24:42] | You’ll live. | 你会活下去的 |
[25:18] | Martha! | 玛莎 |
[25:25] | Martha! | 玛莎 |
[25:51] | That girl is mega-hot. | 那姑娘太性感了 |
[25:55] | She’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[26:00] | You’re allowed to drink beer? | 你可以喝啤酒 |
[26:02] | My dad’s cool with it. | 我爸说没事 |
[26:05] | He is? | 是吗 |
[26:07] | He doesn’t really notice. | 其实他没发现 |
[26:09] | Well, can I have one? | 我能来一瓶吗 |
[26:12] | It’s not like I’ve never drank beer before. | 我又不是没喝过 |
[26:25] | That’s it? | 就这一点儿 |
[26:26] | Hey, you want it or not? | 你喝还是不喝 |
[26:51] | I made some dinner. | 我做了些晚饭 |
[26:53] | Oh, cool. | 很好 |
[26:55] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[27:01] | I’m not checking IDs. Don’t freak. | 我又不是查证件 别紧张 |
[27:05] | Can I have one? | 我能来一瓶吗 |
[27:09] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[27:11] | – You want a glass? – No, it’s okay. | -你想要杯子吗 -不用 |
[27:17] | She gets a whole one? | 她能喝一瓶吗 |
[27:19] | She’s 15. | 她十五岁了 |
[27:21] | So lame. | 真差劲 |
[27:23] | You know my dad is an FBI agent. | 你知道我爸是联调局探员 |
[27:25] | If we drink all his beers, that he’ll notice. | 如果我们把啤酒喝光 他会发现的 |
[27:33] | Here, you can have some of mine. | 我给你倒点 |
[27:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | Sir. We got agents stay up the pay phone | 长官 我们有探员守在她用过的 |
[28:04] | where she made the call, churches in her area. | 那个公用电话和她家附近的教堂 |
[28:07] | What about her ex-roommate? | 她以前的室友呢 |
[28:09] | They haven’t talked in two years. | 他们两年没联系了 |
[28:12] | Deputy Attorney General went to the director, | 副检察长找了局长 |
[28:15] | told him I can’t control you. | 告诉他我没法控制你 |
[28:17] | What’d you say? | 你说了什么 |
[28:20] | I said the Deputy Attorney General | 我说副检察长 |
[28:21] | needs to get the hell out of my department. | 应该滚出我的部门 |
[28:25] | I bet that went over well. | 我肯定这句话很管用 |
[28:26] | Mm. One thing I learned in Khe Sanh — | 我在溪山战役中学到了一件事 |
[28:28] | don’t fall down and play dead. | 别摔倒 别装死 |
[28:31] | Then again, with the bug in my office | 然而我办公室里的那个窃听器 |
[28:34] | and Gene and now Martha… | 还有吉恩和玛莎的事 |
[28:39] | I’m pretty much dead already. | 我差不多也快完了 |
[28:51] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[28:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[28:53] | Bedroom. | 卧室 |
[29:02] | Martha? Martha? What happened? | 玛莎 玛莎 发生了什么 |
[29:06] | Oh, no, it’s — | 没什么 |
[29:08] | It’s just a bruise. | 只是有点淤青 |
[29:10] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事 |
[29:13] | Nothing is broken. | 没有骨折 |
[29:23] | What’s your name? | 你的真名是什么 |
[29:29] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[29:33] | The name you were born with. | 你出生时的名字 |
[29:38] | Mikhail. | 米哈伊尔 |
[29:42] | But everyone called me Mischa. | 不过大家都叫我米沙 |
[29:47] | Mischa. | 米沙 |
[29:55] | I’ll get some ice. | 我去拿点冰块 |
[31:16] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[31:24] | If she runs again — | 如果她再逃跑 |
[31:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:32] | You should tell her that you’ll join her, | 你应该告诉她你会去找她 |
[31:36] | that you’ll have a life together. | 你会和她一起生活 |
[31:39] | She needs that hope to get her on the plane. | 她需要怀着希望上飞机 |
[31:51] | If you could go back… | 如果你能回去 |
[31:57] | Back? | 回去 |
[31:59] | What do you mean, back? | 你说”回去”是什么意思 |
[32:02] | With Martha. | 跟玛莎一起 |
[32:04] | If our kids were grown | 要是孩子们都长大了 |
[32:05] | and you could just get out of | 而且你能摆脱 |
[32:08] | this whole life? | 这一切 |
[32:15] | W-what — what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:19] | Would you go with her? | 你会跟她走吗 |
[32:24] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:27] | M-Martha and I — | 玛莎和我 |
[32:29] | I’d understand. | 我会理解的 |
[32:34] | It’s not like that, at all! | 根本就不是那种关系 |
[32:39] | It’s different, I know, I know. | 不一样 我知道 |
[32:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[32:48] | You should get her that ice before it melts. | 你快把冰块拿给她吧 别化了 |
[32:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:00] | I’ll be home in a few hours. | 几个小时后我就回家 |
[33:07] | You need to stay. | 你得留在这 |
[33:27] | You should stay. | 你应该留在这 |
[34:21] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[34:23] | That’s Martha. | 玛莎 |
[34:25] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[34:27] | Why’d they draw her? | 为什么要画她 |
[34:29] | Misunderstanding. | 一场误会 |
[34:30] | Didn’t know we knew her. | 他们不知道我们认识她 |
[34:32] | Carlotti did this? | 卡罗蒂画的 |
[34:33] | Yeah, based on the super’s description. | 对 根据管理员的描述 |
[34:36] | This is the boyfriend, Westerfeld. | 这是她男朋友 韦斯特菲尔德 |
[34:43] | Not boyfriend. | 不是男朋友 |
[34:53] | They married her. | 他们结婚了 |
[34:57] | Martha is married to a KGB officer. | 玛莎嫁给了一位克格勃特工 |
[35:09] | Blood tests and everything. | 血检等等都能说明 |
[35:12] | Witnesses. | 还有目击者 |
[35:15] | They seduced | 他们勾引 |
[35:17] | and married my secretary. | 还娶了我的秘书 |
[35:26] | Maybe we’re seeing it wrong. | 也许我们弄错了 |
[35:27] | Maybe — maybe — maybe they fell in love somehow. | 也许他们相爱了 |
[35:30] | Maybe — maybe they knew each other fr-from way back when | 也许他们从很久之前就认识了 |
[35:33] | and reconnected and — | 然后又重新联系上了 |
[35:34] | I’m in charge of FBI Counterintelligence, | 我负责联调局反间谍部门 |
[35:38] | and my secretary married a KGB officer. | 而我的秘书嫁给了一个克格勃特工 |
[35:46] | It could have been for a million reasons. | 这可以有很多种解释 |
[35:48] | Like what? | 比如 |
[35:49] | Money? | 因为钱 |
[35:51] | Sex? | 性 |
[35:52] | Is the kama sutra that good? | 他有那么厉害吗 |
[35:58] | Or was she that unhappy? | 或者她有那么不开心吗 |
[36:25] | Tomorrow morning, early… | 明天早上 一大早 |
[36:32] | …you will leave for Russia… | 你离开这里去苏联 |
[36:37] | To begin a new life. | 开始新生活 |
[36:41] | Russia? | 苏联 |
[36:46] | I know it’s not easy. | 我知道这不容易 |
[36:50] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[36:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:05] | Okay. And how soon before you come? | 好 那你要多久过来 |
[37:18] | I won’t. | 我不会去 |
[37:22] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[37:30] | Not even to visit? | 去看望都不行吗 |
[37:36] | No. | 不行 |
[38:02] | My parents… | 我父母 |
[38:07] | …they’ll wonder w-what happened. | 他们会想知道发生了什么 |
[38:12] | We’ll get a message to your parents. | 我们会联系你父母的 |
[38:18] | I don’t know that I can do this. | 我不知道我是否能坚持下去 |
[38:20] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[38:21] | You have to. | 你必须做到 |
[38:26] | There will be people there to take care of — | 到那儿会有人照顾 |
[38:27] | I don’t speak Russian. | 我不会说俄语 |
[38:28] | They’ll teach you. | 他们会教你 |
[38:34] | I’ll be alone. | 我独自一个人 |
[38:42] | Just the way it was before I met you. | 回到我遇到你之前的状态 |
[38:56] | They’ll take good care of you. | 他们会照顾好你的 |
[39:02] | Treat you with | 对你 |
[39:03] | respect and honor. | 充满敬意 |
[39:10] | They know your sacrifice, Martha. | 他们知道你做出的牺牲 玛莎 |