时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Listen, I have to thank you again | 我还得为了另外一件好事 |
[00:04] | for another fantastic deal. | 再次谢谢你 |
[00:06] | Those rates were even better than the ones for Kenya. | 那些价格比肯尼亚的还要便宜 |
[00:08] | Honestly, we should be thanking you. | 老实说 我们应该谢谢你 |
[00:09] | You and the church have been great for business. | 你和教堂是笔大生意 |
[00:12] | They asked me to come up and see the Director. | 他们叫我去见局长 |
[00:15] | Well, that could be anything. | 可能是任何事 |
[00:17] | I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[00:17] | they’re not calling me up for a commendation, Stan. | 他们叫我去不是给我奖赏 斯坦 |
[00:20] | What happened to your old boss? | 你原来的上司怎么了 |
[00:22] | He retired. He’s going on a long trip to Thailand. | 他退休了 他打算去泰国旅行 |
[00:25] | The most virulent pathogens are on Biocontainment Level 4. | 最致命的病原体样本在4级生物防护实验室 |
[00:29] | I don’t have access to Level 4. | 我没有第四级的权限 |
[00:31] | We’re working on getting you the access code. | 我们正在给你弄访问密码 |
[00:34] | I didn’t find anything. | 我什么都没找到 |
[00:35] | – Hello. – Hi, Don. | -你好 -你好 唐 |
[00:38] | You should plan dinner for the kids | 你得给孩子们准备晚饭 |
[00:39] | because I’ll be home late. | 我会回去晚一些 |
[00:41] | We don’t have to go through with it. | 我们不必这么做的 |
[00:43] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经谈过这个问题了 |
[00:45] | I’m not saying because of me. | 我不是说为了我 |
[00:46] | I’m saying because of you. | 而是为了你 |
[00:48] | You don’t want to do it to her. | 你不想对她这样做的 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[01:00] | So, Don is at the top of the hill, | 唐在山顶上 |
[01:03] | and I’m down at the bottom, the kids are on the sled, | 我在山脚 孩子们在山坡上 |
[01:05] | and the snow was like frozen, thick ice. | 雪冻住了 结成了厚厚的冰 |
[01:09] | And I think, “It’s okay. | 我想 没事 |
[01:11] | Even if they come too fast, I can stop them.” | 就算他们滑得很快 我也能挡住他们 |
[01:13] | Well, Don let them go, | 然后唐就松手了 |
[01:15] | and they are starting to rush down the hill. | 他们开始往山下冲 |
[01:18] | Whoosh! So fast. | 实在是太快了 |
[01:19] | They are coming at me so fast. They’re like a bullet. | 急速向我冲来 像颗子弹 |
[01:22] | And all of sudden, I realize, | 突然间我意识到 |
[01:24] | “If I jump on them, I will kill them.” | 我要是撞上他们的话 他们会死的 |
[01:28] | So, what did you do? | 那你怎么做的 |
[01:30] | So, I jump out of the way. | 我躲开了 |
[01:34] | And lucky there was no cars coming. | 所幸没有车过来 |
[01:36] | But Don, oh! | 但是唐 天呐 |
[01:38] | He said a funny, funny thing. | 他说了句特别搞笑的话 |
[01:40] | You remember it? | 你还记得吗 |
[01:42] | – No. – Oh, sure you do. | -不记得了 -你肯定记得 |
[01:46] | I… | 我 |
[01:48] | I have to do some work. | 我还有工作要做 |
[01:57] | Well, he said, | 他说 |
[01:59] | “Well, at least we know you have the good reflexes.” | 至少我们知道你反应够灵敏 |
[02:10] | Bouillon? | 牛肉清汤 |
[02:11] | That’s right. | 对 |
[02:12] | Flavors the noodles. | 能让面入味 |
[02:20] | Was your mom a good cook? | 你妈妈做饭好吃吗 |
[02:26] | She made a soup I liked. | 我喜欢她做的汤 |
[02:35] | You told me your dad died when you were six. | 你说你爸爸在你六岁时就去世了 |
[02:44] | He’s on his walkman. | 他在听随身听呢 |
[02:49] | What did he do? For work? | 他是做什么工作的 |
[02:59] | I come from a city called Tobolsk in Siberia. | 我来自西伯利亚一座叫托博尔斯克的城市 |
[03:03] | It’s surrounded by forest, and he was a logger. | 那里森林环绕 他是伐木工人 |
[03:10] | Did you like it there? | 你喜欢那里吗 |
[03:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:20] | We didn’t think that way. | 我们不会那么想 |
[03:21] | There were things there that I liked. | 那里有我喜欢的东西 |
[03:24] | But my dad worked very hard. | 我爸干活非常努力 |
[03:26] | And when he came home, he was… | 等到他回家的时候 他总是 |
[03:30] | tired. | 很累 |
[03:33] | My mom… She was… | 我妈 她 |
[03:36] | She was very tough. | 她很坚韧 |
[03:39] | That’s what mom says about her mom. | 妈妈也是这么说她的妈妈的 |
[03:42] | Well, that’s the way you had to be. | 生活所迫 |
[03:46] | After the war, people didn’t have much. | 战后 人们一贫如洗 |
[03:49] | It wasn’t about what you liked. | 个人喜好无关紧要 |
[03:50] | It was about hard work and protecting your family. | 重要的是努力工作 保家卫国 |
[03:54] | I had a job after school | 毕业后 我参加了工作 |
[03:56] | at this thing we called a cooperative. | 在一个叫合作社的地方 |
[04:00] | We made rakes. | 生产耙子 |
[04:04] | One week, the guy who ran the place, he got greedy, | 有一周 负责的人起了贪心 |
[04:06] | and he tried to pay me half of what he owed me. | 想扣掉我一半工资 |
[04:12] | My mom went over there. | 我妈妈去找了他 |
[04:18] | And then he paid me all of it. | 然后他就把工资全给我了 |
[05:07] | 37 points. | 37分 |
[05:11] | She’s a librarian. Mid-40s. | 她是个图书管理员 40多岁 |
[05:14] | You wouldn’t even notice her if she sat on your lap. | 就算她坐到你腿上 你都注意不到她 |
[05:17] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[05:19] | I saw “The Militant” hanging out of her bag | 我看书的时候 |
[05:21] | when I was checking out my book. | 看到她包上挂了《战士报》 |
[05:23] | She and the older man, plus Hans, | 她 那个年长男人 再加上汉斯 |
[05:26] | gives us enough of a team to move forward with William. | 足够推进威廉的工作 |
[05:29] | – Tea? – Yeah. | -喝茶吗 -好 |
[05:31] | – Elizabeth? – No, thanks. | -伊丽莎白 -不了 谢谢 |
[05:36] | And is William ready? | 威廉准备好了吗 |
[05:38] | He’s been monitoring the shift changes at the lab. | 他一直在留意实验室的换班情况 |
[05:40] | He thinks he’ll be ready at best in a few days. | 他说顺利的话几天后就可以 |
[05:44] | At worst, a few weeks. | 如果不顺 那需要几周 |
[05:45] | How close are you to getting the codes? | 你还要多久才能拿到密码 |
[05:50] | Close. | 快了 |
[05:51] | How close? | 那是多久 |
[05:53] | Let’s talk through this for a second. | 关于这件事我们得谈一谈 |
[05:55] | Maybe she’s not ready to do this. | 也许她还没准备好 |
[05:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:00] | Maybe days. | 再过几天吧 |
[06:02] | Last time, we did nearly start an epidemic. | 上一次 我们差点引发一场瘟疫 |
[06:06] | Oh, you think I forgot? | 你觉得我忘了吗 |
[06:08] | It’s supposed to be 10 times worse. | 这一次的病毒比瘟疫糟糕十倍 |
[06:11] | The best deterrent is strength. | 最强有力的威慑就是绝对的力量 |
[06:14] | Even their president says that. | 连他们的总统都这么说 |
[06:26] | Okay, so 6:30, then. | 好的 那就六点半 |
[06:30] | I’m glad it worked out. | 我很高兴一切顺利 |
[06:33] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:38] | Agent Aderholt. | 艾德霍尔特探员 |
[06:43] | Check your margins, please. | 检查一下页边距 |
[06:52] | Welcome to Munchkinland. | 欢迎来到”梦幻仙境” |
[06:55] | If I knew it would be like this, | 如果早知道是这样 |
[06:57] | I would have retired with Gaad. | 当初我就和盖德一起退休了 |
[07:01] | Hey, you got plans tomorrow night? | 你明晚有事吗 |
[07:04] | Not really. | 没什么事 |
[07:05] | You want to grab a drink? | 出去喝一杯怎么样 |
[07:07] | – Okay. – Great. | -好啊 -太好了 |
[07:08] | There will be three of us. | 那就我们三个人一起 |
[07:09] | You, me, and Martha’s dad. | 你 我 还有玛莎的父亲 |
[07:11] | Oh, come on, Stan. | 拜托 斯坦 |
[07:13] | It’s a favor. | 就当是帮忙了 |
[07:14] | He’s in town. I said I’d grab a drink. | 他正好在镇上 我说我请他喝一杯 |
[07:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:22] | There’s a word for what you just did, Stan. | 你刚对我做的这件事有个专门的说法 斯坦 |
[07:25] | Entrapment. | 下套 |
[07:36] | – Where are you going? – I have a test. | -你要去哪 -我有考试 |
[07:38] | Without clearing your plate? | 那就可以不收盘子吗 |
[07:40] | I’m behind. | 我落下好多了 |
[07:41] | That’s what you get for being better at school. | 念好书就可以这样 |
[07:43] | When you’re done with the dishes, mop the floor, Paige. | 洗完碗再拖一下地板吧 佩姬 |
[07:45] | Ha ha. | 呵呵 |
[07:47] | Probably Stan. | 可能是斯坦 |
[07:48] | Uh, tell him there’s no leftovers. | 告诉他没剩菜了 |
[07:50] | Henry, if that plate is not clear by morning, | 亨利 如果那个盘子明早还没清理干净 |
[07:53] | you’re eating off of it for breakfast! | 你就得用它吃早饭 |
[07:55] | Good! More flavor! | 太好了 那个更好吃 |
[07:58] | Alice. What a surprise. | 爱丽丝 你怎么来了 |
[08:00] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah, of… of course. | 当然了 请进 |
[08:04] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:15] | Tim is missing in Ethiopia. | 蒂姆在埃塞俄比亚失踪了 |
[08:17] | – What?! – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天啊 |
[08:20] | He and Allen Woods decided to go to another village on their own. | 他和艾伦·伍兹单独去了另外一个村子 |
[08:23] | And they never came back. | 然后就没回来 |
[08:25] | Do they know where the village is? | 他们知道村子在哪吗 |
[08:27] | Near the Eritrean border. | 厄立特里亚的边境附近 |
[08:32] | If you have anything to do with this… | 如果你们跟这事有任何关系… |
[08:35] | – What? – Alice. | -什么 -爱丽丝 |
[08:36] | I don’t want to hear your stories! | 我不想听你们编故事 |
[08:38] | Alice, what are you talking about? | 爱丽丝 你在说什么 |
[08:39] | Tim wants to believe the best in everyone, | 蒂姆总是想相信人们好的那面 |
[08:41] | but I know what you do, | 但我知道你们是干什么的 |
[08:44] | and I know that you have people all over the world. | 我知道你们在全世界都有人 |
[08:47] | Would you please lower your voice? | 你小点声好吗 |
[08:48] | – Henry is… – No. I don’t care! | -亨利在… -我不在乎 |
[08:50] | Alice, this is crazy. | 爱丽丝 这太疯狂了 |
[08:52] | – Is it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[08:54] | Ethiopia’s a… a dangerous country. | 埃塞俄比亚很危险 |
[08:55] | Everybody knows that. Anything could have happened. | 这大家都知道 什么事都有可能发生 |
[08:58] | Well, I called the embassy for help, | 我打电话给大使馆寻求帮助 |
[09:00] | and they told me to call the State Department, | 他们让我打给国务院 |
[09:02] | and they told me that | 他们还说 |
[09:04] | Ethiopia is a client state of the U.S.S.R. | 埃塞俄比亚是苏联的附属国 |
[09:07] | And there are Soviet troops everywhere. | 那里到处都是苏联的军队 |
[09:09] | You cannot think that we… | 你该不会觉得是我们… |
[09:10] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听你们说 |
[09:12] | I know how the world works. | 我知道这是什么样的世界 |
[09:15] | I made a tape. | 我录了一份录音 |
[09:18] | I gave it to a lawyer. | 把它交给了一个律师 |
[09:19] | It’s addressed to the Justice Department. | 收件地址写的是司法部 |
[09:22] | It says exactly who you are. | 我在录音里揭露了你们的真实身份 |
[09:23] | – Alice, please. – I’m sorry, Paige. | -爱丽丝 别这样 -抱歉 佩姬 |
[09:26] | I know that you have nothing to do with this, | 我知道你与这件事无关 |
[09:27] | but there’s nothing else that I can do. | 可我别无他法 |
[09:31] | If Tim doesn’t come home or if anything happens to me, | 如果蒂姆没回家 或是我出了什么事 |
[09:34] | that tape goes to the Justice Department. | 这份录音就会被送到司法部 |
[09:38] | That’s all I want to say. | 我来就是想说这些 |
[09:40] | Alice. Alice! | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[11:47] | 却不肯告诉我为什么需要一个六十多岁 英语流利的女性计算机专家 | |
[13:37] | His door was closed. He heard yelling, | 他的门关着 他听到我们在吵 |
[13:39] | but he couldn’t understand what we were saying. | 但不知道我们在说什么 |
[13:41] | I told him that Pastor Tim is missing | 我告诉他蒂姆牧师失踪了 |
[13:45] | and Alice is upset. | 爱丽丝很不安 |
[13:47] | Well, it’s awful. | 这事太糟糕了 |
[13:49] | I feel awful for her. | 我都替她难受 |
[13:50] | Well, of course. With the baby coming… | 当然了 加上她即将临盆 |
[13:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:07] | Nothing. I-I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[14:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[14:14] | Is there any way…? | 有没有可能 |
[14:16] | – Paige. – Let her finish. | -佩姬 -让她说完 |
[14:19] | “Is there any way” What? | “有没有可能”什么 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:24] | Say what you want to say. | 想说什么就说出来 |
[14:25] | Alice is scared, and it’s understandable. | 爱丽丝害怕了 这可以理解 |
[14:29] | But it doesn’t make sense, what she’s saying. | 但她所说的话毫无道理 |
[14:33] | “Is there any way” What? | “有没有可能”什么 |
[14:36] | I don’t know, okay? I just… | 我不知道 好吗 我只是 |
[14:39] | I mean, I don’t know what kind of people | 我是说 我不知道苏联在非洲 |
[14:42] | the Russians have in Africa. | 有什么样的人 |
[14:43] | I-I just… | 我只是 |
[14:45] | I wonder, okay? I don’t know. | 我好奇 行吗 我不知道 |
[14:56] | We don’t want this. | 我们也不想这样 |
[14:58] | This is a disaster for us. | 这对我们来说也是灾难 |
[15:00] | For you? | 对你们 |
[15:01] | – No, I meant if you think… – Look… | -不 我是说如果你觉得 -听着 |
[15:03] | This is pretty good for you, actually. That’s the thing. | 这对你们来说是好事 这才是问题所在 |
[15:07] | He goes to Africa all the time. | 他经常去非洲 |
[15:09] | But now, all of a sudden, | 但现在 突然间 |
[15:11] | when you’re so worried that he knows your secret, | 就在你们担心他知道你们的秘密时 |
[15:13] | he disappears? | 他就消失了 |
[15:14] | Paige, that’s crazy. | 佩姬 这太离谱了 |
[15:17] | What? Do you think we kidnap people and what? | 怎么 你以为我们绑架人 |
[15:19] | – That we kill them? – I don’t know. I-I mean, | -就把他们杀了吗 -我不知道 我是说 |
[15:22] | in a Russian-controlled military country, he disappears? | 在一个苏联控制的武装国家 他消失了 |
[15:27] | That doesn’t sound that crazy to me. | 在我看来并不离谱 |
[15:29] | Well, it’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[15:31] | But how am I supposed to know? | 可我要如何知道 |
[15:33] | I mean, even if it were, that’s what you’d say, right? | 就算是真的 你们也会这么说 对吗 |
[15:36] | You’d have to. | 你们没得选择 |
[15:38] | I mean, she comes in here and… | 她突然造访 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. How would I know? | 我不知道 我要怎么知道 |
[15:42] | – Tell me. How would I know? – Paige, listen to us. | -告诉我 我要怎么知道 -佩姬 听我们说 |
[15:44] | We couldn’t have made this happen even if we wanted to. | 这事就算我们想我们也做不到 |
[15:46] | Paige! | 佩姬 |
[15:46] | Paige. Wait! | 佩姬 等等 |
[15:59] | Is there any way? | 有没有可能 |
[16:01] | No. | 没 |
[16:02] | Not without telling us. | 至少会告诉我们 |
[16:05] | I just can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[16:07] | After we bent over backwards not to do it… | 在我们决定不那么做之后 |
[16:08] | So she wouldn’t hate us. | 为了让她不恨我们 |
[16:12] | And does she really think | 她真以为 |
[16:12] | we’d be so stupid that we’d leave Alice? | 我们会蠢到留爱丽丝活口吗 |
[16:15] | Unless they have something planned. | 除非他们有什么阴谋 |
[16:16] | Stop. You’re worse than she is. | 打住 你比她还离谱 |
[16:21] | I’m sure we have a lot of people in Ethiopia. | 我相信我们在埃塞俄比亚有很多人 |
[16:24] | We’ll have Gabriel see what they can do. | 我们让加布里尔看看他们能做些什么 |
[16:26] | If he’s alive. | 如果他还活着的话 |
[16:29] | At least it’s something to offer Alice. | 至少能给爱丽丝一个交代 |
[16:36] | Now I’m thinking we may have to run. | 现在我觉得我们也许需要逃亡了 |
[16:45] | I thought I could live like this. | 我还以为我能这样活着 |
[17:21] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[17:26] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[17:28] | They found the Jeep, but no one was in it. | 他们找到了吉普车 但车里没人 |
[17:34] | Is Alice here? | 爱丽丝在吗 |
[17:35] | She’s in with Mrs. Woods and Assistant Pastor Dale. | 她和伍兹太太以及助理牧师戴尔在办公室 |
[17:38] | I… I’ll just come back after school. | 我 我放学后再来 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:41] | I promise I’ll call if we hear anything. Okay. | 我保证有任何消息就通知你 好吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, God. | 我的上帝 |
[18:24] | Do you want to sit? | 你想坐下来吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, it doesn’t make a difference. | 并没有什么区别 |
[18:31] | Alice, I just want to say | 爱丽丝 我只想告诉你 |
[18:33] | I love you and Pastor Tim so much. | 我非常爱你和蒂姆牧师 |
[18:37] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[18:56] | You’ve done so much for me. | 你们为我做了那么多 |
[19:05] | I’m just so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[19:33] | You remember that flood in Kansas in the early ’50s? | 你记得50年代初堪萨斯州的那场洪水吗 |
[19:37] | I think so. | 记得 |
[19:39] | Martha was in the first grade. | 玛莎当时在读一年级 |
[19:41] | She raised $50 to send to the families. | 她募集了50美元捐给受灾家庭 |
[19:43] | That’s the kind of person Martha is. | 玛莎她就是这么一个人 |
[19:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:49] | I find it hard to understand. | 我很难理解 |
[19:50] | You haven’t heard anything yet? | 你们有听到什么消息吗 |
[19:52] | Uh, typically we don’t in cases like this. | 通常这种案子我们不会得到什么消息 |
[19:55] | But the KGB? | 但是克格勃 |
[19:57] | Isn’t that jumping to conclusions? | 这样得出结论会不会太草率了呢 |
[19:59] | I mean, he could be any kind of con man. | 我的意思是 他可能是任何一种骗子 |
[20:01] | People disappear for all sorts of reasons. | 人们会因为各种原因消失 |
[20:03] | She could be drugged or… or kidnapped. | 她可能被下药了或者 或者被绑架了 |
[20:07] | Based on the evidence, we’re… | 基于现有的证据 我们 |
[20:09] | You’re acting like she’s the criminal. | 你表现的就好像她是罪犯一样 |
[20:11] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[20:13] | It’s this Clark or whatever his real name is. | 是这个克拉克的错 不管他真名叫什么 |
[20:17] | Martha is the most honest, loyal, kind person in the world. | 玛莎是这个世界上最诚实忠诚和善良的人 |
[20:22] | Mr. Hanson, that’s just the thing. | 汉森先生 这就是问题所在 |
[20:26] | It’s often that understanding, decent person | 根据通常情况来说 好人 |
[20:30] | who’s susceptible to these kinds of manipulations. | 更容易受到这种操控 |
[20:33] | Yeah, but not Martha. | 是的 但不会是玛莎 |
[20:35] | She’s too smart for that. | 她太聪明了不会这么做的 |
[20:37] | And if you’d find her, you’d see. | 如果你们找到她 你们就知道了 |
[20:39] | You guys have to do everything in your power to get her back. | 你们要尽一切所能把她找回来 |
[20:41] | You’ll see I’m right. | 你们会发现我说的没错 |
[20:44] | Just promise me this. | 跟我保证 |
[20:46] | Promise me you won’t give up. | 跟我保证你们不会放弃 |
[20:54] | It’s an ongoing investigation. | 这项调查正在进行之中 |
[20:57] | I assure you, no one’s giving up. | 我向你保证 没人会放弃 |
[21:23] | I checked the tape. It’s mostly nothing. | 我检查过录音了 没什么有用的 |
[21:25] | He’s in Ethiopia. | 他在埃塞俄比亚 |
[21:27] | Then Alice calls about where he is, | 然后爱丽丝打电话询问他在哪 |
[21:29] | but there’s nothing to a lawyer. | 但没有任何关于律师的消息 |
[21:33] | Do you think that bothers the neighbors? | 你觉得那会打扰到邻居吗 |
[21:36] | – Does it bother you? – Yes. | -打扰到你了吗 -是的 |
[21:37] | He could break the garage door. | 他可能会把车库门给弄坏的 |
[21:40] | It’s just a tennis ball. | 只是网球而已 |
[22:05] | Couldn’t he break the garage door? | 他这样不会把车库门弄坏吗 |
[22:07] | Yes. | 会 |
[22:09] | Did you see Alice today? | 你今天见到爱丽丝了吗 |
[22:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:23] | We prayed. | 我们一起祈祷 |
[22:28] | Paige, we talked with some of the people we work with. | 佩姬 我们和一些同事聊过了 |
[22:30] | We have colleagues in Ethiopia. | 我们有同事在埃塞俄比亚 |
[22:34] | And they’re gonna talk to them | 他们会去和当地的同事谈谈 |
[22:35] | and see if they can help find him. | 看能不能帮忙找到他 |
[22:37] | Who knows what happened, | 谁也不知道发生了什么 |
[22:39] | but if there’s any chance, | 但如果有可能 |
[22:41] | you should let her know that we’re doing everything we can. | 你应该让她知道我们尽了一切所能 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:48] | What if she sends the tape? | 如果她把录音寄出去了呢 |
[22:56] | We might have to leave. | 那我们可能就要离开了 |
[23:01] | You and Dad? | 你和爸爸吗 |
[23:03] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[23:07] | Where? | 去哪 |
[23:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:14] | Are you serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[23:16] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那一步 |
[23:17] | Are you serious?! | 你们是认真的吗 |
[23:18] | – Paige. – Paige. | -佩姬 -佩姬 |
[23:20] | Henry, too? | 亨利也去吗 |
[23:21] | We couldn’t leave him behind. | 我们不会把他撇下 |
[23:23] | – If we can keep Alice calm… – No, no, no, no. | -若我们能让爱丽丝冷静… -不 |
[23:25] | – Stop. – No, it’s true. If we can… | -别说了 -真的 如果能… |
[23:26] | St-Stop! Stop! | 别说了 |
[23:27] | Paige, you need to calm down. | 佩姬 你冷静一点 |
[23:28] | No, I don’t! I don’t need to do anything! | 不 我不需要 我什么都不用做 |
[23:30] | Are you serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[23:31] | Do you hear yourselves? | 你们知道自己在说什么吗 |
[23:32] | Listen. If you would just listen to what we’re saying. | 听我说 你可不可以先听我们解释 |
[23:33] | – I don’t want to listen! – If we can keep… | -我不想听 -如果我们能让… |
[23:35] | Everything you say is crazy! | 你们说的话太疯狂了 |
[23:38] | Go back to Russia? | 回苏联去 |
[23:40] | I’ve never been to Russia. | 我从来没去过苏联 |
[23:42] | What, are we gonna speak Russian? | 难道我们要说俄语了吗 |
[23:44] | What are you gonna do there? | 到那之后你们能干什么 |
[23:45] | You can’t be Russian spies in Russia! | 你又不能在自己国家当间谍 |
[23:48] | Then where are we gonna go? What country? | 那我们去哪 哪个国家 |
[23:50] | Who are you gonna lie to? | 你们又要骗谁 |
[23:51] | Who are you gonna make disappear? | 你们又会让谁从人间蒸发 |
[23:53] | Paige! | 佩姬 |
[23:58] | We have nothing to do with this. | 我们跟蒂姆的事毫无瓜葛 |
[24:18] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[24:19] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好的 宝贝 |
[24:21] | It’s on the northwest corner. | 地点在西北角 |
[24:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:25] | If I’m not there, I’ll be in the shops next door. | 如果没看到我 我应该在旁边的商店里 |
[24:27] | I’ll see you in half an hour. | 半小时后见 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:29] | Don’t buy me anything. | 别给我买东西 |
[24:55] | What’s the matter? You forget some… | 怎么了 你落东西… |
[24:56] | Frank Gaad. | 弗兰克·盖德 |
[25:01] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Gaad. | 很抱歉打扰您 盖德先生 |
[25:05] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来这伤害您的 |
[25:08] | We have a proposal for you. | 我们是来跟您谈合作的 |
[25:11] | Get out of my room. | 滚出去 |
[25:14] | Please. | 请别这样 |
[25:17] | You should listen to us. | 请听我们说 |
[25:19] | And if I don’t want to listen to you? | 如果我不想听呢 |
[25:26] | I think you’ll be making a mistake. | 那您就大错特错了 |
[27:56] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[27:57] | An owl. | 一只猫头鹰 |
[27:59] | You saw it? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:01] | I’m not sure, but it made an owl sound. | 我不确定 但我听到一声猫头鹰叫 |
[28:08] | And then it flew off. | 然后它就飞走了 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | You’ve got the best pot, James. | 你的大麻是最棒的 詹姆斯 |
[28:24] | You’re like a… | 你就像… |
[28:28] | I don’t know. Like a… | 怎么说呢 就像… |
[28:31] | Pot connoisseur? | 大麻行家 |
[28:32] | Yes! Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[28:43] | How are things with, um… | 你跟那谁怎么样了… |
[28:45] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[28:47] | His name’s Pete. | 他叫皮特 |
[28:49] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[28:50] | Like you don’t know. | 好像你不知道一样 |
[28:54] | Things are okay. | 一切都很好 |
[28:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:58] | Nothing. It’s okay. | 没什么 都很好 |
[29:00] | “Okay” means “not okay.” | “很好”的意思就是”不好” |
[29:06] | He’s… young. | 他很年轻 |
[29:10] | I mean, he’s my age, but he’s… | 跟我年龄相仿 但他 |
[29:12] | – Young. – Yeah. | -不成熟 -是的 |
[29:16] | Plenty more fish in the sea. | 好小伙儿多的是 |
[29:18] | Like you would know. | 好像你知道一样 |
[29:24] | High school is pretty much fished out. | 高中男生不剩几个好的了 |
[29:35] | You want to know something? | 你想听我说个事吗 |
[29:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:43] | It’s a secret. | 是个秘密 |
[29:52] | Dad doesn’t work at the State Department. | 我爸不是在国务院工作 |
[29:58] | He took another job? | 他换工作了吗 |
[30:00] | No. | 不是 |
[30:01] | He never worked there. | 他从没在那儿工作过 |
[30:03] | He works for the CIA. | 他为中情局工作 |
[30:08] | Do you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[30:13] | I don’t… I don’t… | 我不 我不 |
[30:15] | I don’t know. How do you know? | 我不知道 你怎么知道的 |
[30:17] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[30:21] | Yeah. It’s like… | 是啊 这就像 |
[30:24] | Everything in my life makes sense suddenly. | 突然间 一切都说得通了 |
[30:28] | His travel, the way he is around the house. | 他的出差 还有在家里的样子 |
[30:32] | Like, not here when he’s here. | 总是心不在焉 |
[30:43] | Have you told anyone? | 你还跟别人说了吗 |
[30:45] | You. | 只有你 |
[30:47] | Tell Pete? | 跟皮特说了吗 |
[30:49] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[30:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:01] | I don’t think you should’ve told me. | 我觉得你不应该告诉我 |
[31:04] | – Why? – Because it’s a secret, | -为什么 -因为那是个秘密 |
[31:06] | and telling it breaks your father’s trust. | 告诉别人就打破了你爸对你的信任 |
[31:10] | It could bring you and your dad closer together, | 这可以让你和你爸爸的关系更亲近 |
[31:15] | but only if you keep it. | 但前提是你保守这个秘密 |
[31:35] | Is Henry here? | 亨利在这儿吗 |
[31:36] | Uh, no. | 不在 |
[31:40] | I guess he went to Doug’s. | 那可能是去道格家了 |
[31:42] | All right, well, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[31:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:45] | Do you want to hang out? | 你想进来玩会儿吗 |
[31:48] | My dad’s working this weekend. | 我爸爸这周末上班 |
[31:51] | I’m just here, so… | 就我一个人 所以 |
[31:58] | Sure. But just for a little. I have to stop by my church. | 可以 但只待一会儿 我得去趟教堂 |
[32:14] | Can I get you a soda or something? | 你想喝汽水什么的吗 |
[32:17] | Actually, do you have coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[32:19] | Sure, big shot. Yeah. | 当然 大人物 有 |
[32:30] | So, you guys aren’t big on interior decorating. | 所以你们并不热衷于室内装饰啊 |
[32:34] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你没开玩笑吧 |
[32:36] | That’s all we talk about. | 我们一天到晚都在谈论这个 |
[32:51] | Do you think it’s cool that he’s an FBI agent? | 你觉得他是联调局探员是件很酷的事吗 |
[32:54] | Or weird? | 或者很奇怪 |
[32:56] | Uh, for me, he, like, never really talked about it, | 对我来说 他从没跟我谈过这事 |
[32:59] | so it was weird. | 所以是有些奇怪 |
[33:01] | But, uh, now that I’m around more, | 但我现在经常在家 |
[33:04] | he’s chatty about everything, so… | 所有事他都喜欢碎碎念 |
[33:06] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I think he’s trying to show me | 是啊 我想他是想让我知道 |
[33:10] | he’s, uh, glad I’m here or something. | 他很高兴我能在这儿 |
[33:15] | Yesterday he told me he went out with this guy | 昨天他说和他一起出去的那个人 |
[33:18] | who was the dad of the secretary in his office who was a spy. | 是他办公室秘书的父亲 而那秘书是个间谍 |
[33:25] | W-What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:27] | His secretary was… was a spy? | 他的秘书是 是间谍吗 |
[33:29] | No, not his secretary. | 不 不是他的秘书 |
[33:30] | He’s just investigating it. | 他只是在调查 |
[33:36] | Yeah. Uh, she just disappeared. | 她突然就消失了 |
[33:40] | And the father’s really broken up. | 她父亲很崩溃 |
[33:41] | You know, it’s intense, you know? | 挺紧张的 |
[33:49] | So, uh, tell me about church. | 跟我说说教堂的事 |
[33:51] | Oh, it’s, um, it’s the Reed Street Church. | 是里德街教堂 |
[33:57] | Do you go somewhere? | 你去教堂吗 |
[33:59] | No. Uh, we’re not really religious. | 不 我们不太信教 |
[34:02] | My parents aren’t, either. | 我父母也是 |
[34:06] | I got involved ’cause of the youth group. | 我是因为青年团契才去的 |
[34:10] | It’s really cool. | 很不错 |
[34:13] | But there’s this… | 但现在… |
[34:17] | this horrible thing happening now. | 发生了一件可怕的事 |
[34:25] | Our pastor is missing. | 牧师失踪了 |
[34:28] | What? | 什么 |
[34:30] | He’s on a famine relief trip | 他去埃塞俄比亚 |
[34:34] | to Ethiopia, | 救济饥荒 |
[34:35] | and he just disappeared. | 突然就失踪了 |
[34:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:43] | Yeah, it’s really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[34:45] | I’m pretty close with him and his wife, | 我跟他和他妻子都很亲近 |
[34:47] | so I’ve been… I’ve been checking on her every day. | 所以我最近每天都去看她 |
[34:58] | Uh, do you want sugar or anything? | 要加糖之类的吗 |
[35:00] | Oh, no, just the… just the caffeine is great. | 不用了 咖啡因就足够了 |
[35:02] | I haven’t really been sleeping much. | 我最近都没怎么睡觉 |
[35:07] | Actually, I-I should get to the church. | 我该去教堂了 |
[35:14] | Uh, what? | 怎么了 |
[35:17] | I just… I still have my permit, | 我还在考驾照 |
[35:19] | so I have to ask my parents for a ride. | 我得让父母开车带我去 |
[35:21] | No, I-I can drive you. | 不 我开车送你去吧 |
[35:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:24] | Yeah, I have my mom’s car. | 我可以开我妈妈的车 |
[35:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[35:28] | Yes. I’ll just go get the keys. I’ll be right back. | 确定 我去拿钥匙 马上回来 |
[35:38] | There’s Paige. | 佩姬来了 |
[35:40] | – Be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[35:42] | Paige, you won’t believe it. | 佩姬 你不会相信的 |
[35:45] | They’re okay. | 他们没事 |
[35:47] | What? | 什么 |
[35:49] | They ran out of gas. | 油耗光了 |
[35:50] | They tried to walk, and they got lost. But they’re fine. | 他们试着徒步 结果迷路了 但他们没事 |
[35:52] | Oh, my God. Tha… | 天啊 那… |
[35:55] | That’s great. Th-That’s really great. | 那真是太好了 太棒了 |
[35:57] | God is good. | 上帝是善良的 |
[36:09] | This is my friend Matthew. Matthew, this is Zach. | 这是我朋友马修 马修 这位是扎克 |
[36:11] | Hey, Matthew. | 你好 马修 |
[36:15] | Uh, Matthew actually plays guitar, too. | 其实马修也弹吉他 |
[36:18] | – Really? – Yeah, well, a little bit. | -是吗 -稍微会一点 |
[36:22] | Um, I just… I have to go check on the pastor’s wife. | 我去看看牧师的妻子 |
[36:24] | – I’ll be right back, okay? – Yeah, of course. | -我马上回来 好吗 -好的 |
[36:26] | Maybe you can tell him about youth choir. | 你跟他讲讲青年唱诗班吧 |
[36:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[36:37] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[36:40] | Come on. Come back. | 来 到后面来 |
[36:46] | Would you excuse us for a moment? | 麻烦让我们单独谈谈行吗 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | You never saw me cry before. | 以前你从没见过我哭 |
[37:01] | Now it’s all I do. | 现在我哭个不停 |
[37:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:05] | I’m so relieved. | 我放心了 |
[37:06] | Me, too. I feel like I can breathe again. | 我也是 感觉又能呼吸了 |
[37:13] | When’s he coming back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[37:15] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[37:16] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:17] | I know. I know. It’s a miracle. | 我知道 这是个奇迹 |
[37:22] | This baby must be thinking, “What is going on out there?” | 这孩子肯定在想”到底是怎么回事” |
[37:34] | Paige, honey. | 佩姬 亲爱的 |
[37:37] | I’ve never been scared like that before. | 我从没像那样害怕过 |
[37:40] | I mean… I’m married to a minister. | 毕竟我嫁给了一位牧师 |
[37:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 是的 我懂 |
[37:48] | Please tell your parents I’m sorry. | 请告诉你的父母我很抱歉 |
[37:53] | It’s… It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:55] | They understand. | 他们理解的 |
[38:01] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[38:03] | Everybody brought food. | 每个人都带了吃的来 |
[38:05] | There’s so much, I don’t know what to do with it. | 有太多了 我都不知道该怎么办 |
[38:10] | This is a message for Patty. | 这是一条给佩蒂的留言 |
[38:13] | Hi, Patty. It’s Young-Hee. | 你好 佩蒂 我是英姬 |
[38:17] | What we talked about, it’s getting worse. | 我跟你谈过的事情越来越糟糕了 |
[38:20] | His behavior… | 他的举动 |
[38:23] | He’s… | 他… |
[38:26] | I don’t know, but something is wrong. | 我不知道 但有什么事情不对劲 |
[38:31] | Patty, I don’t know what. | 佩蒂 我不知道怎么回事 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:38] | Please just call. | 拜托你给我打个电话 |
[38:41] | I really want to talk. | 我真的很想谈一谈 |
[38:58] | He got lost. They ran out of gas. | 他迷路了 他们油耗光了 |
[39:01] | Where? What happened? | 在哪 怎么回事 |
[39:02] | They were trying to find their way back the whole time, | 他们一直在找回去的路 |
[39:04] | and then they just showed up. | 然后他们就突然冒了出来 |
[39:06] | He and Allen Woods were walking for days. | 他和艾伦·伍兹走了好几天 |
[39:09] | – Thank God. – Yeah. | -谢天谢地 -没错 |
[39:11] | I know. | 是啊 |
[39:14] | Alice feels really bad about what she said. | 爱丽丝对她说过的话很愧疚 |
[39:17] | And I feel really bad about what I said, too. | 我对我说过的话也很愧疚 |
[39:27] | It was just… It was so weird. | 当时实在 实在太奇怪了 |
[39:37] | Listen, Paige. | 听着 佩姬 |
[39:40] | The hardest thing we do in our jobs | 我们工作中最困难的部分 |
[39:43] | is trust. | 是信任 |
[39:46] | We never know for sure | 我们无法确定 |
[39:47] | if other people are telling us the truth. | 别人对我们说的是不是真话 |
[39:52] | But the one thing Dad and I have | 但我和你爸爸之间 |
[39:55] | is we tell each other the truth. | 一定会对对方说真话 |
[40:00] | And now that we told you about us, | 现在我们把身份告诉了你 |
[40:03] | you’re part of that. | 我们也会对你说实话 |
[40:07] | We can’t always tell you every detail about our job. | 我们不能总是把工作的细节都告诉你 |
[40:12] | But we will tell you what we can. | 但我们会把能说的事情告诉你 |
[40:16] | And we won’t lie to you. | 而且我们不会对你说谎 |
[40:23] | I don’t think we should ask Alice for the tape right now. | 我觉得我们现在不应该找爱丽丝要录音 |
[40:27] | You don’t? | 你觉得不行吗 |
[40:29] | I was going to, but… | 我本来想要的 但是… |
[40:31] | She didn’t bring it up, | 她没有提起这事 |
[40:32] | and it felt weird with us just finding out about Pastor Tim. | 我们刚知道蒂姆牧师的事 这样很奇怪 |
[40:37] | I didn’t want her to think that… | 我不想让她觉得… |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:42] | I just felt it would be better to wait. | 我只是觉得等一等也许更好 |
[40:46] | I think that sounds smart. | 我觉得这样做很聪明 |
[40:48] | Yeah. Great. | 没错 很好 |
[40:55] | When are you gonna tell Henry? | 你们准备什么时候告诉亨利 |
[41:00] | I mean, you are gonna tell him at some point, right? | 你们总有一天要告诉他的 是吗 |
[41:08] | A lot of that depends on Henry. | 这主要取决于亨利 |
[41:25] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:28] | Look, Stan, I just heard some news. | 听着 斯坦 我刚得到消息 |
[42:31] | There’s gonna be an announcement, | 很快会有个通告 |
[42:33] | and I don’t know any details, but… | 具体内容我还不清楚 但是 |
[42:38] | Gaad is dead. | 盖德死了 |
[42:41] | The D.A.G. was down. | 副司法部长来了 |
[42:43] | I overheard him telling Wolfe. | 我无意中听到他告诉乌尔夫 |
[42:47] | Like, a-a heart attack? | 是因为心脏病发作 |
[42:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:54] | On his trip? | 在途中 |
[42:57] | I-I just don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[43:10] | All hands on deck. | 所有人集合 |
[43:11] | Wolfe’s got an announcement to make. | 乌尔夫有事要宣布 |
[43:29] | We did have people looking for him. | 我们确实有派人找他 |
[43:40] | Sometimes the best move in this business | 有时候最好的策略 |
[43:44] | is having a little bit of luck. | 需要一点运气 |
[43:48] | This guy’s wandering around, no idea where he is. | 这个人到处徘徊 完全不知道他在哪儿 |
[43:52] | Trying to feed people, though, I’ll give him that. | 救济饥荒 这点毋庸置疑 |
[43:54] | A good Christian. | 慷慨的基督教徒 |
[43:58] | Are you ready to move to get the codes? | 你准备好去搞代码了吗 |
[44:01] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是吧 |
[44:04] | You think so? | 你想是吧 |
[44:08] | Yes. I am. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[44:12] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[44:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[44:20] | There’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[44:27] | You know, it’s possible for people like us | 你知道 像我们这样的人很可能 |
[44:33] | who give everything to our country and the world | 为我们的国家和世界奉献了所有 |
[44:37] | to forget ourselves. | 却忽略了自己 |
[44:40] | You sound like Philip after an EST meeting. | 这像从自我实现小组回来的菲利普说的话 |
[44:45] | What are they like? The family? | 他们什么样 那家人 |
[44:57] | They’re close. | 他们很亲密 |
[45:01] | And loud. | 也很吵 |
[45:04] | Big. | 人很多 |
[45:06] | You’d like them. | 你会喜欢他们 |
[45:08] | Well, you like them. | 看得出你喜欢他们 |
[45:12] | I suppose I do. | 我想是吧 |
[45:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:23] | What if we couldn’t get in this way? | 万一这种方法行不通怎么办 |
[45:26] | You’ve already done the hard part. | 最艰难的部分你已经做完了 |
[45:29] | No. | 不 |
[45:30] | The next part is the hard part. | 下一步才是最难的部分 |
[45:32] | After that, they’ll never recover. | 那之后 他们永远不能恢复 |
[45:35] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[45:39] | Your feelings matter. | 你的感觉也重要 |
[45:40] | No, they don’t. | 不 它们不重要 |
[45:42] | Or they shouldn’t. | 或者说它们不该 |
[45:45] | They can sometimes. | 有时候它们可以 |
[45:50] | Let’s ask. | 我们问问好了 |
[45:58] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[46:00] | Before we take the last step, | 我们采取最后行动之前 |
[46:02] | I’ll ask them to look for another way in. | 我会问他们找找有没有其他办法 |
[46:04] | There’s no harm in asking. | 问问也无妨 |
[46:07] | We don’t know everything they know. | 他们掌握什么我们并不全知道 |
[46:12] | Do you want me to ask? | 你想让我问吗 |
[46:30] | Yes. | 是的 |