时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Don’t be scared, sweetheart. | 别怕 小妞儿 |
[00:11] | It’s…dangerous what you and dad do? | 你和爸爸在做的事情很危险 |
[00:15] | Sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[00:17] | Henry’s really close to Mr. Beeman, | 亨利和比曼先生关系很好 |
[00:19] | and we have no idea what he’s saying to him about us. | 我们却不知道他会对他讲些什么 |
[00:21] | You always say we’ll get through this, | 你们总是说我们能挺过去的 |
[00:22] | but you never say how. | 但却从来没说过怎么做 |
[00:24] | You wanna be Matthew’s friend? Be Matthew’s friend, | 你想做马修的朋友 就做他的朋友 |
[00:27] | but don’t do anything because of us. | 但是不要为了我们去做任何事 |
[00:29] | I just saw Burov. | 我刚和布罗夫见面了 |
[00:30] | He gave me enough pieces to put something together. | 他给了我一些情报 足以说明很多事 |
[00:32] | Probably an agent in place working on biological weapons. | 他们可能安插了一个特工试图获取生物武器 |
[00:36] | Just got something new in from Fort Detrick. | 我们刚从迪特里克堡那拿到了新玩意 |
[00:39] | A modified strain of the Lassa virus– | 基因改造过的拉萨病毒菌株 |
[00:42] | causes a hemorrhagic fever that liquefies your organs. | 会引起出血热 溶解器官 |
[00:46] | Louisville field office found a William Crandall. | 路易维尔外勤办公室查到了一名威廉·克兰德尔 |
[00:49] | Foster Medical, right? | 福斯特医学院 是吧 |
[00:51] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[00:53] | I know you’ve lost your sense of why we do this, | 我明白你已经迷失了初衷 |
[00:56] | but I promise you, | 但我向你保证 |
[00:59] | it matters. | 这是有价值的 |
[01:00] | You’ll do this one last thing. | 这将是你最后一项任务 |
[01:05] | Radio check, Delta vehicle team. | 通讯检测 D车队 |
[01:08] | Delta 15 on Palmer. | D15在帕尔默街 |
[03:09] | Light just went out. | 灯灭了 |
[03:50] | Get ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[03:56] | He’s getting into his car. | 他要上车了 |
[03:59] | 4-door, brown Chevrolet Impala. | 四门棕色雪佛莱英帕拉 |
[04:03] | Getting into a 4-door, brown Chevy Impala. | 上了一辆四门棕色雪佛莱英帕拉 |
[04:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:08] | He’s moving. | 他开车了 |
[04:11] | Driving south on Ferry Street. | 沿渡船街向南开 |
[04:12] | Delta 11, Tango heading north on Ferry. | D11 目标沿渡船街向北 |
[04:18] | Tango, 10-5 on Union. | 预计和目标在联合车站会和 |
[05:47] | Scoot over. | 挪个地儿 |
[06:06] | If we’re in danger, | 如果我们遇到危险 |
[06:10] | if things…can happen, | 如果出了什么事 |
[06:14] | maybe I need to learn how to defend myself. | 也许我该学学如何保护自己 |
[06:26] | I can teach you a few things. | 我可以教你些东西 |
[07:22] | Delta 6, he’s out. He’s on Richmond Road. | D6 他下车了 在里士满路 |
[07:26] | – Copy. – Go one more block, then turn right. | -收到 -再过一个街区 然后右转 |
[07:51] | Bravo 8, Tango left on Elm Street. | B8 目标左转上榆树街 |
[07:54] | Bravo 16 has the eye. | B16正在跟踪 |
[07:58] | She’s gonna be too close. | 她太近了 |
[07:59] | Agree. | 是的 |
[08:06] | Pull back your lead follow. She’s too close. | 让你的人退后 她跟得太近了 |
[08:09] | Delta 11, any further back, we’ll lose him. | D11 再退后的话会跟丢目标 |
[08:13] | Maybe we’re just nervous. | 也许是我们太紧张了 |
[09:23] | Bravo 10, Tango turning right on Rochester Terrace. | B10 目标右转上了罗切斯特大街 |
[09:26] | He didn’t go into the park? | 他没进公园吗 |
[09:28] | You guys expecting him to go into the park? | 他会进公园吗 |
[09:31] | Walking east on Rochester. | 他正沿着罗切斯特大街向东走 |
[09:34] | I think he just broke off. | 我想他放弃了接头 |
[09:36] | Let’s grab him before he disappears. | 我们得在他消失之前抓住他 |
[09:38] | We’re taking him. | 我们去抓他 |
[10:11] | He’s running. He’s heading into the park. | 他跑了 他要进公园 |
[10:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:55] | Keep your hands in the air! Don’t move! | 把手举起来 不许动 |
[11:58] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[12:01] | I suggest you don’t move. | 我建议你们不要动 |
[12:05] | You might want to get me to a hospital | 你们最好尽快把我送进 |
[12:08] | with a biocontainment treatment facility as soon as possible. | 带有生物防护处理设施的医院 |
[12:12] | Listen to him! Stay back! | 听他的 不要上前 |
[12:14] | Everybody stay back! | 所有人退后 |
[12:59] | I’m up. | 我醒着的 |
[13:15] | William didn’t show. | 威廉没出现 |
[13:19] | Did you see any surveillance? | 是有人监视吗 |
[13:25] | Stan didn’t come home again tonight. | 斯坦今晚又没回家 |
[13:33] | When’s the alternate? | 备选时间是什么时候 |
[13:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[13:37] | 2:00. | 两点 |
[13:45] | I told Paige a little bit about Smolensk. | 我跟佩姬说了点斯摩棱斯克的事 |
[13:54] | Do you ever wonder what it looks like now? | 你有没有想过那里现在是什么样子 |
[13:57] | Back home? | 苏联是什么样子 |
[14:01] | It could be totally different. | 可能完全不一样了 |
[14:07] | Probably not that much. | 也许也没有那么大变化 |
[14:42] | Semenov! | 谢苗诺夫 |
[17:20] | Mr. Crandall. | 克兰德尔先生 |
[17:24] | I’m Agent Beeman. | 我是比曼探员 |
[17:26] | This is Agent Aderholt. | 这位是艾德霍尔探员 |
[17:29] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[17:35] | At a time like this, | 现在这种时候 |
[17:37] | we can all just be human beings. | 我们可以放下怨怼了 |
[17:44] | If there’s anything we can do to make you more comfortable… | 如果我们能做些什么让你舒服些… |
[17:50] | Comfortable. | 舒服 |
[17:52] | There | 你 |
[17:54] | is nothing you or a-anyone can do | 或是任何人都没法 |
[17:59] | to make me comfortable. | 让我舒服点 |
[18:04] | In a few days, | 再过几天 |
[18:06] | everything that’s inside me that… | 我体内所有 |
[18:10] | matters… | 重要的东西 |
[18:13] | will have oozed out through my orifices. | 都会从各个孔窍流出 |
[18:26] | I’m a dead man. | 我已是死人一个了 |
[18:32] | It’s a very unusual feeling. | 这种感觉真是不寻常 |
[18:40] | Would you like a Coke? | 你想来杯可乐吗 |
[20:07] | Hi, hon. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | Alice had her baby. | 爱丽丝生了 |
[20:21] | Oh. Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[20:22] | Girl. Claire Louise. | 女孩 叫克莱尔·路易斯 |
[20:24] | Pastor Tim left a message. I haven’t called back yet. | 蒂姆牧师留了条语音 我还没打过去 |
[20:28] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[20:31] | Well, I guess we should, um, all go visit them. | 我想我们该去探望他们 |
[20:35] | All three of us? | 我们三个都去吗 |
[20:37] | Henry, too. | 还有亨利 |
[20:41] | Is it too soon? | 会不会太早了 |
[20:43] | How soon until you wanted visitors when you had me? | 你生我的时候过了多久你才愿意有人来看你 |
[20:48] | I didn’t have many friends, so… | 我没有很多朋友 所以 |
[20:54] | Maybe I should go first after church tomorrow | 也许我该在明天的教堂礼拜后先去 |
[20:57] | just to say hi. | 问候下 |
[20:59] | – Yeah, call first. – Yeah. | -行 去之前打个电话 -好 |
[21:01] | And then we can all go see them later when they’re home. | 然后等他们回家后我们再一起去看他们 |
[21:04] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[21:08] | – I have a gift you can take. – Good. | -我有份礼物你可以带过去 -好 |
[21:14] | Where’s Dad? Working? | 爸爸在哪儿 在工作吗 |
[21:17] | No, um, he’s…at this — | 不 他在 |
[21:22] | it’s sort of like a class. | 类似于上课 |
[21:25] | He’s at a class? | 他在上课 |
[21:28] | It’s called EST. | 叫做自我实现小组 |
[21:30] | Uh, it’s like a seminar in… | 像一个关于思考自我的 |
[21:35] | …thinking about yourself. | 研讨会 |
[21:38] | Remember, he went with Stan one time? | 还记得有次他和斯坦一起去的吗 |
[21:40] | Right. Okay. | 记得 知道了 |
[21:46] | Did you eat? | 你吃了吗 |
[21:48] | No. | 没 |
[21:49] | I’ll make something. | 我去做点吃的 |
[21:57] | Travel agent is pretty much the only job I’ve ever known. | 旅行社职员差不多是我唯一了解的工作 |
[22:02] | Uh, it — it suited me. | 很适合我 |
[22:04] | I-I like to travel, see new places | 我喜欢旅行 见识新的地方 |
[22:06] | and…meet new people. | 认识新的人 |
[22:11] | But, I mean, you choose a job | 不过 你选择工作之前 |
[22:13] | before you really know if you’ll like it, right? | 并不知道你是否会喜欢它 对吧 |
[22:17] | I mean, when you’re young, you don’t…know anything — | 在你年轻的时候 你什么都不懂 |
[22:22] | who you are, what you wanna do, be. | 不知道你是谁 你想做什么 想成为什么 |
[22:26] | You pick something because it fits what you like, | 你根据自己的喜好 需要 |
[22:30] | what — what you need. | 选择了工作 |
[22:33] | But life changes things, you change, | 但是生活改变了一些东西 你变了 |
[22:36] | or — or something. | 或是其他什么 |
[22:39] | And then one day you wake up, | 有一天你发现 |
[22:42] | and you don’t want to go into the office. | 你不再想踏入办公室 |
[22:45] | You don’t wanna make arrangements for people | 你不想为不认识不在乎的人 |
[22:48] | you don’t know and don’t give a shit about. | 做安排 |
[22:51] | You… | 你 |
[22:54] | You don’t wanna do it. | 你不想再做下去了 |
[22:57] | You just don’t. | 就是不想 |
[23:03] | Every morning, | 每天早上 |
[23:06] | I wake up with this sick feeling | 我醒来时 胸口都会 |
[23:09] | in the pit of my stomach. | 隐隐作痛 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | So…why don’t you quit, find a new job? | 你为什么不辞职 找一份新工作 |
[23:28] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:34] | Because I have commitments. I’ve made promises. | 因为我做出过承诺 保证过 |
[23:38] | To who? | 向谁 |
[23:39] | To… | 向 |
[23:42] | people who trust me and people I love. | 信任我的人和我爱的人 |
[23:46] | And you don’t wanna let them down? | 你不想让他们失望 |
[23:48] | No. | 是的 |
[23:50] | But it’s okay to let yourself down? | 那让你自己失望就无所谓吗 |
[23:54] | Do you think your family would no longer love you if you quit? | 你认为你的家人会因为你的辞职而不再爱你吗 |
[23:59] | Do you think the world would stop spinning? | 地球会因此停止转动吗 |
[24:03] | ‘Cause I got news for you. | 实话告诉你 |
[24:06] | You ain’t that important. | 你没有那么重要 |
[24:25] | It was two different intercepts, | 有两次拦截 |
[24:28] | and he doesn’t show up at your meeting or your alternate. | 他没和你见面 备用时间也没出现 |
[24:31] | I’ve called him three times. They’ve got him. | 我给他打了三次电话 他们抓住他了 |
[24:35] | The question now is William. | 现在的问题是威廉 |
[24:38] | It’s not like he was so happy to do this in the first place. | 他从一开始就心不甘情不愿 |
[24:41] | – No. – I’m not saying he walked it over to them. | -不 -我不认为他是主动投靠他们的 |
[24:45] | But now that they have him, | 但他现在落入他们手中 |
[24:47] | they probably have something enticing to offer. | 他们开的条件也许会很诱人 |
[24:52] | You spent more time with him than I did. | 你比我跟他在一起的时间长 |
[24:59] | I hadn’t thought about him like that. | 我没这么想过他 |
[25:02] | I mean, he bitched and moaned and | 他这个人爱发牢骚 满腔怨言 |
[25:05] | was…an asshole. | 是个十足的混蛋 |
[25:11] | I guess it’s possible. | 我觉得有可能 |
[25:13] | He’s been here. We better go. | 他来过这里 我们快走吧 |
[25:53] | Mischa. | 米沙 |
[30:11] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 什么风把你们给吹来了 |
[30:14] | We recently arrested a man named William Crandall. | 我们最近逮捕了一个叫威廉·克兰德尔的人 |
[30:18] | He was a scientist working at a lab | 他是一名科学家 |
[30:19] | called Foster Medical Research, but in fact, | 在福斯特医学院工作 但事实上 |
[30:22] | he was a member of Directorate S. | 他是S局的人 |
[30:24] | Spying for your government, | 是你们的间谍 |
[30:26] | stealing secrets to be used | 为你们窃取机密 |
[30:28] | in your nation’s biological weapons program. | 为贵国生物武器计划所用 |
[30:31] | That’s…very surprising. | 这真令人惊讶 |
[30:34] | To my knowledge, my country doesn’t have | 据我所知 我国没有 |
[30:36] | a biological weapons program. | 生物武器计划 |
[30:39] | In fact, it is my understanding, according to the treaties, | 事实上 据我理解 根据条约 |
[30:44] | yours doesn’t have one either. | 贵国也没有生物武器 |
[30:47] | So it would be shocking to discover | 所以如果发现你们在研制生物武器 |
[30:49] | that you’re working on such a — | 会很让人震惊 |
[30:50] | We only work on research to create antidotes | 我们仅仅在研究针对 |
[30:52] | and medicines for the weapons we know you’re making. | 你们制造的生物武器的药物而已 |
[30:55] | You should really make these baseless accusations | 你真应该把这些毫无根据的指控 |
[30:57] | to the Ambassador. | 告诉大使 |
[30:59] | I’m just Cultural Attache, as you know. | 你也知道 我就是个文化专员 |
[31:03] | We know exactly who you are, and we will be speaking | 我们知道你是谁 我们也会 |
[31:05] | to the Ambassador directly, | 直接和大使 |
[31:06] | as well as to the Foreign Minister in Moscow. | 以及你们的外交部长直接联系 |
[31:09] | President Reagan expects your country | 里根总统诚挚地希望苏联 |
[31:11] | to keep to the treaties it signed. | 能遵守协约上的规定 |
[31:13] | And he will be bringing this incident up | 并且他不久后还会和安德罗波夫 |
[31:15] | with Andropov shortly. | 谈谈这件事 |
[31:27] | You’ve gone too far. | 你们玩得过火了 |
[31:29] | Bugging my predecessor’s office, | 窃听我的前任的办公室 |
[31:31] | having one of your officers marry his secretary, | 让你们的人娶了他的秘书 |
[31:34] | which is the lowest thing I have seen in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子见过的最低级的事 |
[31:38] | And now this… | 现在又发生了这种事 |
[31:39] | you’re being expelled from the country. | 你被驱逐出境了 |
[31:42] | – You have no proof. – You killed Frank Gaad. | -你们没证据 -你杀了弗兰克·盖德 |
[31:44] | – Agent Wolfe… – I don’t care. | -乌尔夫探员 -我不管 |
[31:47] | I wanna see his face. | 我要看着他说 |
[31:54] | You’ve got 48 hours to get out. | 给你48小时走人 |
[32:12] | Are you in pain? | 你疼吗 |
[32:17] | The strain I gave myself gets to | 我给自己注射的菌株 |
[32:21] | the hemorrhagic fever stage pretty quickly. | 很快就引发血热了 |
[32:25] | Anyone you’d like us to contact, Mr. Crandall? | 你有什么想联系的人吗 克兰德尔先生 |
[32:31] | Agent Aderholt — | 艾德霍尔探员 |
[32:33] | We have channels we can use. | 我们有渠道可以帮你 |
[32:36] | No doubt. | 我知道 |
[32:40] | After so many years in your country as your unwelcomed guest, | 在你们国家当了这么多年的不速之客 |
[32:45] | there is no one. | 我没什么人可以联系 |
[32:49] | Besides, anyone who needs to know, knows. | 再说 有必要知情的人都知道了 |
[32:56] | They don’t know if you’ve told us anything. | 他们还不知道你有没有向我们泄密 |
[33:02] | No. They don’t know that. | 是 他们不知道 |
[33:17] | Did you like it — what you did? | 你喜欢吗 你所做的事 |
[33:22] | It was exciting at first. | 一开始很刺激 |
[33:27] | Like all new things. | 就像发现了新大陆 |
[33:30] | Auspicious beginnings and all that. | 一切都充满了胜利的曙光 |
[33:33] | I was committed to something. | 我投身于此 |
[33:39] | And I was…invisible. | 并且无形 |
[33:43] | To us? | 对我们来说 |
[33:45] | T-To everyone. | 对每个人 |
[33:49] | Made me feel special, | 这让我感到与众不同 |
[33:52] | like I was the star in my very own movie. | 我就像自己电影里的主演 |
[33:57] | Then…over time, | 但…随着时间流逝 |
[34:01] | the thing that made it special, made me special, | 这项工作的特殊性让我也变得”特殊” |
[34:05] | my secret power, as it were… | 我的特殊能力 |
[34:13] | …became a curse. | 成了一个诅咒 |
[34:16] | I was alone, isolated. | 我孤身一人 与世隔绝 |
[34:20] | Lonely. Very lonely. | 非常孤独 |
[34:23] | I’d reach out to people. | 我尝试着与人接触 |
[34:27] | Not friends, exactly. | 没什么朋友 |
[34:31] | Maybe acquaintances, more like. | 可能有几个熟人 |
[34:35] | But there was always… | 但总是 |
[34:40] | a distance. | 有一段距离 |
[34:41] | A…A barrier. | 有一层障碍 |
[34:55] | The absence of closeness makes you… | 友情的缺失 |
[35:02] | …dry inside. | 令你内心干涸 |
[35:10] | But still committed. | 但依旧忠于使命 |
[35:17] | It was the only thing I had left. | 那是我仅剩的东西 |
[35:38] | – Anything new? – No. | -有新消息吗 -没有 |
[35:41] | But the longer they have William in custody, | 但威廉在他们手里越久 |
[35:44] | the greater the risk to you. | 你们的危险就越大 |
[35:48] | – It’s been a hard year. – Yeah. | -这一年很不容易 -是啊 |
[35:52] | The problems pile up. | 问题层出不穷 |
[35:55] | It’s hard to know when it’s too late. | 很难知道什么时候就来不及了 |
[35:59] | If William talks to the FBI, | 如果威廉向联调局交代了 |
[36:02] | risks on top of risks, | 风险一环扣一环 |
[36:04] | when do we stop? | 什么时候该停止 |
[36:07] | I think you two and your children should return home. | 我认为你们和孩子们应该回家了 |
[36:13] | What? | 什么 |
[36:16] | Philip, your heart hasn’t been in this for a long time. | 菲利普 你的心思早不在这了 |
[36:21] | Elizabeth, you’ve been doing this for almost 20 years. | 伊丽莎白 你做这些事已经快二十年了 |
[36:25] | The job wasn’t meant to be forever. | 这份工作本来就不是永久的 |
[36:30] | So what, the Centre wants us to pack our bags and come home? | 怎么 中心想让我们卷铺盖回家 |
[36:35] | You’ve had a good, long tour. | 你们这一任时间很长 很有成就 |
[36:38] | The Centre would welcome you with honors | 只要你们准备好了 |
[36:40] | the moment you tell them you’re ready. | 中心随时欢迎你们荣归故里 |
[36:42] | But with William under arrest, you’re in immediate danger. | 但由于威廉被抓获 你们面临迫切危险 |
[36:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:49] | I know you’ve always been in danger, | 我知道你们一直处于危险之中 |
[36:51] | but that can dull the senses. | 但那反而会麻痹你们 |
[36:54] | I think it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[36:57] | I want you to go home and get your kids. | 回家 带上孩子 |
[37:00] | And get yourselves to a safe house. | 然后去安全屋 |
[37:05] | But, of course, it’s your decision. | 当然 决定还得你们自己做 |
[37:17] | Hey, baby girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[37:19] | Hi, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[37:28] | Wanna hold her? | 要抱抱她吗 |
[37:31] | Okay, Claire, meet Paige. | 克莱尔 这是佩姬 |
[38:08] | Here you go. | 你好啊 |
[38:09] | Hi. I’m Paige. | 你好 我是佩姬 |
[42:06] | William? | 威廉 |
[42:12] | They… | 他们 |
[42:14] | They want… | 他们想 |
[42:16] | always wanted more. | 总想要更多 |
[42:23] | More information. | 更多信息 |
[42:27] | More samples. | 更多样本 |
[42:32] | They wanted me married. | 他们要我结婚 |
[42:43] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[42:46] | We were fighting. | 我们总吵架 |
[42:48] | I was… | 我 |
[42:56] | I wish… I could’ve been with her | 我希望 我希望这些年 |
[42:58] | for all these years. | 我可以陪在她身边 |
[43:04] | Like them. | 像他们一样 |
[43:08] | Couple kids. | 要几个孩子 |
[43:13] | American dream. | 美国梦 |
[43:20] | Never suspect them. | 从来没怀疑他们 |
[43:28] | She’s… | 她 |
[43:31] | pretty. | 好美 |
[43:39] | He’s lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[44:15] | Hey, Mom, Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[44:19] | Thanks for watching the Super Bowl with me. | 谢谢你们陪我看超级碗 |
[44:21] | I-I’m sorry. We — we got caught up with work. | 抱歉 我们 被工作耽误了 |
[44:25] | What — what happened? | 结果如何 |
[44:26] | We lost by a lot. It sucked. | 我们输惨了 糟透了 |
[44:33] | I’ll be down in a few minutes, okay? | 我过几分钟就来 好吗 |
[44:49] | You’re not that into sports, are you? | 你没那么喜欢体育 是不是 |
[44:52] | When I was little, I was. Um… | 我小时候… |
[44:55] | My dad and I played a lot of football. | 我爸爸经常跟我玩橄榄球 |
[44:59] | But now, uh… | 但现在… |
[45:02] | – What? – Yeah, I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我也说不好 |
[45:05] | Just the whole thing with my dad. | 跟我爸爸有关的事 |
[45:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:12] | He cheated on my mom. Did you know that? | 他出轨了 你知道吗 |
[45:15] | I heard ’em talking about it. | 我听他们谈过 |
[45:18] | You know what’s gross? My friend at school was like, | 你知道最恶心的是什么吗 在学校我朋友说 |
[45:21] | “What? I would never cheat on your mom.” | “什么 我可不会对你妈出轨” |
[45:23] | People are stupid. | 人们都傻 |
[45:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:31] | But…in a way it’s…good, right? | 但 从某种方面来说 还挺好的 |
[45:36] | Seeing them as people. | 把他们当成凡人看 |
[45:38] | I guess. But they’re still my parents. | 可能吧 但他们依然是我父母 |
[45:41] | No, I-I know. Believe me. | 不 我知道 相信我 |
[45:47] | Sometimes don’t you just wish | 有时你也会希望 |
[45:49] | you could go back to being a little kid again? | 自己能重新变回小孩子吧 |
[45:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:01] | I used to think my dad was having an affair at work. | 我曾经以为我爸爸跟同事有染 |
[46:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:07] | Yeah. He was working late a lot, | 是啊 他经常工作到很晚 |
[46:09] | and it happened to my friend | 我朋友的爸爸 |
[46:11] | with her dad and his secretary. | 跟他的秘书就有染 |
[46:16] | I asked my mom about it. | 我问过我妈妈这件事 |
[46:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[46:19] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[46:21] | She said no. She trusted him. | 她说不会的 她相信他 |
[46:26] | But I don’t know how you know. | 但我不知道要怎么才能确信 |
[46:30] | Like what we were saying — | 就像我们刚才说的 |
[46:31] | they’re just people, and people… | 他们只是凡人 人都会… |
[46:36] | Shit happens, you know? | 有糟心事 对吗 |
[47:25] | You wanna pack? | 你想收拾东西吗 |
[47:27] | Get the hell out of here? | 离开这里 |
[47:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[47:36] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[47:41] | You trying to picture them there? | 你在想象他们在那儿 |
[47:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[47:58] | Stan’s home. | 斯坦回家了 |
[48:01] | Hasn’t been watching the Super Bowl. | 都没看超级碗 |
[48:03] | Work must be busy. | 肯定很忙 |
[48:06] | At least he doesn’t have five FBI cars behind him. | 至少没有五辆联调局的车跟在他后面 |
[48:11] | So that’s a good thing. | 这算是件好事吧 |
[48:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:18] | You should go get Paige. | 你该去接佩姬了 |
[48:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[49:03] | So I just got home. | 我刚到家 |
[49:07] | Matthew and Paige — | 马修和佩姬 |
[49:09] | I don’t think they were just watching football. | 我觉得他们可不仅仅是在看球 |
[49:12] | – What? – I don’t know. It was — It was all like… | -什么 -我不知道 好像 |
[49:16] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[49:18] | – When I came in. – Right. | -我一进来 -好吧 |
[49:22] | Father of the bride, you’re paying. | 亲家公 你可要出钱 |
[49:24] | You can use my backyard if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话就在我家后院办了吧 |
[49:27] | – Yeah, good. – All right, come on. | -好吧 好啊 -来吧 |
[49:33] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[49:35] | – Hi, Dad. – Hey, Mr. Jennings. | -爸爸 -你好 詹宁斯先生 |
[49:38] | See you got all your Super Bowl snacks there. | 你们准备了不少超级碗零食嘛 |
[49:41] | How was the game? Heard we lost. | 比赛怎么样 听说我们输了 |
[49:43] | Uh, yeah, it was a total blowout. | 是啊 太不爽了 |
[49:49] | Okay, let’s go, sweetie. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[49:52] | – What? – It’s getting late. | -什么 -很晚了 |
[49:56] | – Bye. – See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[49:58] | – Bye, Mr. Beeman. – Bye, Paige. | -再见 比曼先生 -再见 佩姬 |
[50:00] | – Hey, uh, racquetball Tuesday? – You bet. | -周二壁球 -没问题 |
[50:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:25] | I don’t want you to see him. | 我不想让你再见他 |
[50:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[50:30] | Don’t do this, Paige. | 不要这样做 佩姬 |
[50:32] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[50:34] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 |
[50:37] | No idea. | 什么都不知道 |