时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | We captured Irina in Brazil. | 我们在巴西抓到了伊丽娜 |
[00:22] | I know you spoke to her about two years ago. | 我知道你两年前跟她联系过 |
[00:25] | That’s my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[00:28] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[00:31] | Mischa. | 米沙 |
[00:39] | If your people know that certain things are happening, | 如果你的人知道他们在密谋什么事 |
[00:42] | that treaties are being broken, maybe they’ll stop. | 那事又会破坏协议 他们也许会因此收手 |
[00:44] | He gave me enough pieces to put something together — | 他给了我一些情报 足以说明很多事 |
[00:47] | probably an agent in place, working on biological weapons. | 他们可能安插了一个特工试图获取生化武器 |
[00:51] | With William under arrest, | 由于威廉被抓获 |
[00:53] | you’re in immediate danger. | 你们面临迫切危险 |
[00:55] | I think it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:57] | But, of course, it’s your decision. | 当然 决定还得你们自己做 |
[01:00] | It’s…dangerous, | 这很危险 |
[01:03] | what you and Dad do. | 你和爸爸在做的事情 |
[01:06] | No! | 不 |
[01:07] | You guys said you were done lying to me. | 你们说你们不会再对我撒谎了 |
[01:10] | You don’t need to know everything. | 你没必要知道所有的事 |
[01:12] | You just killed a man in front of me. | 你在我眼前杀了一个人 |
[01:14] | I might as well know everything. | 还不如把所有事都告诉我呢 |
[01:17] | You should go get Paige. | 你该去接佩姬了 |
[01:18] | Okay, let’s go, sweetie. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | – Bye. – See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:23] | I don’t want you to see him. | 我不想让你再见他 |
[01:26] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[01:28] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 |
[01:30] | No idea. | 什么都不知道 |
[01:47] | Next. | 下一个 |
[01:50] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[02:16] | Pavel, right? | 你是帕瓦 对吗 |
[02:18] | Yes. Pasha. | 是的 帕夏 |
[02:21] | Pasha or Pavel? | 帕夏还是帕瓦 |
[02:23] | Friends call “Pasha.” | 朋友们叫我帕夏 |
[02:26] | I’m Tuan. | 我是徒安 |
[02:30] | So, are you new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[02:32] | Two months. | 刚来两个月 |
[02:34] | I just started. | 我刚来没多久 |
[02:37] | It’s rough. | 有不少罪要受 |
[02:38] | From where? | 你从哪里来 |
[02:40] | Michigan. | 密歇根 |
[02:42] | You? | 你呢 |
[02:43] | Soviet Union. | 苏联 |
[02:45] | Yeah, I got that. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | Where in the Soviet Union? | 我是问苏联哪里 |
[02:49] | Moscow. | 莫斯科 |
[02:51] | How’s the English coming? | 你英语怎么样 |
[02:54] | Okay understand. | 能听懂 |
[02:57] | Speak, not so good. | 说就不怎么样了 |
[02:59] | Yeah, it’s hard. | 是挺困难的 |
[03:01] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:15] | You want a banana? | 吃香蕉吗 |
[03:19] | – Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. – Hi, honey. | -妈妈 爸爸 -亲爱的 |
[03:22] | – Who’s your friend? – This is Pasha. | -这位朋友是谁 -他是帕夏 |
[03:24] | Hi, Pasha. I’m… | 你好 帕夏 我是 |
[03:27] | Mr. Eckert. | 埃克特先生 |
[05:45] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[05:56] | Oleg Burov got on a plane to Moscow last night. | 奥列格·布罗夫昨晚乘飞机回了莫斯科 |
[06:00] | – Alone? – Yeah. No minders. | -一个人 -对 没带保镖 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:07] | So…nothing’s wrong. | 那 没出什么事 |
[06:12] | Or they’re calling him back, | 或者是把他召回去 |
[06:15] | and they’re going to arrest him when he lands. | 准备等他降落时逮捕他 |
[06:18] | They’d have to put a hell of a lot of pieces together | 他们需要从不少细枝末节中发现线索 |
[06:20] | to tie William Crandall | 才能把威廉·克兰德尔 |
[06:22] | to Oleg talking to you, | 和奥列格向你泄密联系起来 |
[06:24] | especially this fast. | 也很难这么快 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:26] | Likely they’re just turning over staff | 他们很可能只是在基地被查后 |
[06:29] | since the Rezident got PNG’ed. | 重新调动人员 |
[06:33] | There’s that. | 有可能 |
[06:35] | He took a big risk for his conscience. | 他为了良心安宁冒了很大风险 |
[06:38] | That’s his choice. | 那是他的选择 |
[06:44] | Now, next time you think you want to take somebody out, pal… | 下一次你想搞掉谁的时候 伙计 |
[06:48] | …get yourself a good squad. | 带上几个像样的人 |
[06:51] | Get yourself a team. | 组个像样的队伍 |
[06:53] | Good episode? | 好看吗 |
[06:54] | It’s stupid. | 特别傻 |
[06:56] | The kids at school like it. I have to keep up. | 学校其他孩子爱看 我得跟上他们 |
[07:02] | I was over at Pasha’s again yesterday. | 我昨天又去了帕夏家 |
[07:04] | The same car was out there, | 那辆车还停在那 |
[07:06] | a block and a half east of the house. | 房子东面一个半街区处 |
[07:08] | Not hiding. Still just the driver. | 没有隐藏 还是只有司机一人 |
[07:10] | – Same driver? – Couldn’t see. | -同一个司机吗 -看不清 |
[07:14] | This kid — I’m telling you, he’s not doing good. | 这个孩子 跟你们说 他适应得不好 |
[07:17] | Hates it here more than me. | 他比我还讨厌这里 |
[07:19] | His English sucks. He can barely talk to anyone at school. | 他的英语很差 在学校几乎没法和人沟通 |
[07:22] | Anyway, I can get you in there pretty easy. | 无论如何 要把你们弄进去挺容易 |
[07:26] | Next time I’m over, just drop in front of the parents | 下次我去时 只要在他家长面前提起 |
[07:28] | we’re both new in the neighborhood. | 我们都是新搬来的就行 |
[07:30] | Yeah, that sounds right. But you don’t have to push it, okay? | 听着挺好 不过你不用勉强 好吗 |
[07:32] | – We have time with this one. – Yeah. | -这次任务不急 -对 |
[07:34] | I think I have a pretty good feel for them. | 我觉得他们对我印象很好 |
[07:37] | They’re so grateful someone’s talking to their kid, | 有人和他们家小孩聊天 他们很感激 |
[07:39] | especially his mom. She babies him — | 尤其是她妈妈 她特别宠爱他 |
[07:42] | always hovering, which the dad hates. | 总在他附近放心不下 他爸爸很讨厌这点 |
[07:46] | This dad is a real piece of shit. | 这个爹真的是个混蛋 |
[07:49] | Hates his homeland, where he comes from. | 厌恶他的祖国 尽管那是他的家乡 |
[07:53] | Don’t know how you people let a guy like that get out. | 我不明白你们怎么让那种人出来的 |
[07:55] | Should’ve put a bullet in his head a long time ago. | 早就该对着他的脑袋来一枪 |
[08:02] | Anybody been over? | 有人来过吗 |
[08:03] | Nope. Everything’s good. | 没有 一切顺利 |
[08:06] | Where you guys flying to this week? | 你们这周要飞去哪儿 |
[08:08] | Uh, you choose. | 你选吧 |
[08:10] | – Paris. – Ugh, I’m sick of Paris. | -巴黎 -我讨厌巴黎 |
[08:13] | So he goes to Paris, you go to Bombay. | 所以他去巴黎 你去孟买 |
[08:16] | – Sounds good. – Yeah. | -这样挺好 -是啊 |
[10:27] | Ma. | 妈 |
[10:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:38] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:47] | Mario’s, for lunch tomorrow. | 马里奥披萨 明天的午饭 |
[10:49] | Now Stan’s buying you lunch? | 斯坦现在还给你买午饭了 |
[10:52] | He’s eaten like 100,000 meals over here. | 他都在我们家吃了那么多顿饭了 |
[10:54] | I don’t think he minds my taking a few slices of leftover pizza. | 他不会介意我拿走几块没吃完的披萨的 |
[10:57] | He ever give you any vegetables? | 他给你吃蔬菜了吗 |
[10:59] | On the pizza. | 披萨饼上有 |
[11:01] | You want some dessert? | 你想来点甜点吗 |
[11:02] | – No, I’m stuffed. – We’re gonna watch the Olympics. | -不用 我饱了 -我们要看奥运会 |
[11:04] | – You want to watch with us? – Yeah. | -你要一起看吗 -对啊 |
[11:06] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[14:28] | Really, I-I-I would never | 真的 我根本不敢 |
[14:30] | ask out a stewardess that — that works for me. | 跟在我手下工作的空姐约会 |
[14:32] | No. We were actually fixed up by my cousin… | 对 我们其实是我表哥撮合的 |
[14:35] | – Yeah. – …who knew Brad in the Air Force. | -是啊 -他是在空军服役时结识布拉德的 |
[14:37] | – Yeah. – So, you… | -是啊 -这么说你们 |
[14:38] | And I thought this life of his was so glamorous — | 我觉得他的生活太迷人了 |
[14:41] | – all the travel, and… – I warned her. | -能四处飞 -我警告过她 |
[14:44] | Now I’m on the road four nights a week, | 现在我每周有四晚都在飞机上度过 |
[14:46] | and I have to wear these tight, tight uniforms, | 我得穿这些紧身制服 |
[14:47] | and I can’t gain any weight. | 不能长一点肉 |
[14:49] | And she has to work for jerks like me. | 她还得为我这样的混蛋工作 |
[14:51] | With. We don’t technically work for the pilots. | 和你们工作 严格来说我们不为飞行员工作 |
[14:54] | Can I have some more stew, please? It’s really good. | 能再给我点炖汤吗 很好喝 |
[14:57] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:03] | Leave him alone. | 别管他 |
[15:04] | English, English, English. | 说英语 英语 英语 |
[15:06] | Good thing you don’t work for Aeroflot. | 还好你不在俄航工作 |
[15:09] | The planes are dirty, | 飞机很脏 |
[15:13] | the passengers are unhappy, and planes crash. | 乘客不开心 还会失事 |
[15:16] | Well, just like the whole country — | 就跟整个国家一样 |
[15:17] | dirty, unhappy, and crashing. | 肮脏 不开心 处于崩溃 |
[15:20] | – Loesha, mm? – What? It’s the truth. | -洛沙 -怎么 本来就是 |
[15:23] | You want food, you stand in line. | 想买东西得排队 |
[15:26] | Do you see any lines for food here? No. | 你在这看到谁排队买东西吗 没有 |
[15:28] | You go to store, they have so much of everything. | 他们的商店里应有尽有 |
[15:30] | It’s a beautiful sight. You choose. | 画面很美 任你挑选 |
[15:34] | You would not believe what you see in Soviet Union. | 你不会相信苏联的情况 |
[15:38] | That bad? | 有这么糟吗 |
[15:40] | We share apartment with three families. | 我们和另外三个家庭共享一间公寓 |
[15:43] | We share toilet, bathroom. | 共用一个卫生间 一个浴室 |
[15:45] | You want phone, you pay bribe. You wait for three years. | 想装电话就得贿赂 等上三年 |
[15:49] | Phone breaks, you – – you bribe. | 电话坏了 得贿赂 |
[15:51] | Heat breaks, you – – you bribe. | 暖气坏了 还是得贿赂 |
[15:56] | What did you do there? | 你在那儿是做什么的 |
[15:58] | Complain. Same like here. | 抱怨 和在这一样 |
[16:04] | I am a consultant to your Department of Agriculture. | 我是你们农业部的顾问 |
[16:07] | And I tell them everything | 我跟他们讲了 |
[16:09] | about the broken system in the Soviet Union. | 关于苏联残破体系的一切 |
[16:33] | Matthew’s getting out of the shower. | 马修马上就洗完澡 |
[16:35] | He should be down in a sec. | 很快就会下来 |
[16:36] | Is Henry coming? | 亨利来吗 |
[16:37] | In a minute. | 稍后就来 |
[16:40] | Where’s he been lately? | 他最近都去哪儿了 |
[16:41] | Just, uh, busy with school. | 学业繁忙 |
[16:48] | I don’t want to embarrass you or anything, but I just – – | 我不想让你觉得难为情 但我 |
[16:51] | I just wanted to say, it was tough for Matthew | 我只想说 马修刚开始在这边 |
[16:54] | when he started spending more time here, | 住的时候并不顺利 |
[16:56] | and you guys made it a lot easier, so… | 你们让一切变得容易了很多 |
[16:59] | Maybe your parents should move in. | 或许你父母应该搬过来 |
[17:01] | We can be one big, happy family. | 我们可以组成一个快乐大家庭 |
[17:03] | Maybe they can move in, and I can move out. | 或许他们可以搬进来 我就可以搬出去 |
[17:05] | Oh, are they being a pain in the ass? | 他们是不是很烦人 |
[17:07] | Well, you know how parents are. | 你知道家长都什么样子 |
[17:09] | I’ve heard. | 有所耳闻 |
[17:16] | Uh, dinner should be ready in five minutes. | 晚餐大概五分钟后好 |
[17:20] | – Your hair’s wet. – I know. | -你头发湿了 -我知道 |
[17:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:25] | Hello? | 大家好 |
[17:26] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[17:28] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[17:30] | Hey, why don’t you guys set the table? | 你们去摆好餐具吧 |
[17:32] | – Okay. – Yeah. Great. | -好的 -好 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:36] | He talk, he — he — | 他一聊天就… |
[17:38] | Gets excited? | 变得激动吗 |
[17:40] | – Yes. – Men all like to talk. | -对 -男人就是爱说话 |
[17:42] | Oh, he champion. | 他是话唠冠军 |
[17:49] | How do you like it here? | 在这里还适应吗 |
[17:51] | Different. | 不太一样 |
[17:52] | But, um, | 但是 |
[17:54] | at home, not bad, like Alexei say. | 在家还行吧 就如阿列克谢说的 |
[17:59] | It’s not easy being in a new place. | 适应新环境确实不容易 |
[18:02] | I was really worried about Tuan — | 我过去也很担心徒安 |
[18:04] | uprooting him in the middle of a school year | 学期读到一半 |
[18:06] | and bringing him some place new, | 硬是被我们带到新的地方 |
[18:08] | with us working so much. | 加上我俩工作又繁忙 |
[18:11] | At least you’re home if Pasha needs you. | 至少帕夏需要你的时候你都在家 |
[18:14] | Yeah, but I want work. | 也是 但我想工作 |
[18:18] | You no like your work? | 你不喜欢你的工作吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, I don’t know. I do like it sometimes, I guess. | 怎么说呢 有些时候还挺喜欢的吧 |
[18:22] | I don’t mean to complain. | 我也不想抱怨 |
[18:24] | I get to read a lot on long flights, which is kind of nice. | 长途航班上我有很多时间阅读 这点挺不错 |
[18:26] | Ah, I like read. | 我喜欢阅读 |
[18:29] | I want to get job in library, | 我想在图书馆找个工作 |
[18:32] | but, ugh, English, no good. | 但是…英语不太行 |
[18:34] | Your English is good. | 你英语说得不错 |
[18:37] | Pasha, too, no good English. | 帕夏也是 英语不好 |
[18:43] | Tuan good boy. | 徒安是个乖孩子 |
[18:46] | First friend, Pasha. | 他是帕夏的第一个朋友 |
[18:48] | Well, he’ll get good practice, talking to Tuan. | 是啊 他和徒安聊天可以练习英语 |
[18:51] | Tuan, um, uh, speak, um, English before? | 徒安以前就会说英语吗 |
[18:55] | No. He spoke Vietnamese. | 不 他以前说越南话 |
[18:58] | When we adopted him, he didn’t speak any English. | 我们收养他的时候他一句英语都不懂 |
[19:00] | Oh. Uh, how old — how old is — | 他是几岁… |
[19:03] | He was 10. | 他当时十岁 |
[19:05] | So it takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[19:07] | Pasha will learn. | 帕夏也能学会的 |
[19:09] | I hope. | 但愿如此 |
[19:12] | Not happy. | 不开心… |
[19:13] | Pasha… | 帕夏他 |
[19:17] | don’t want go to America like father. | 并不像他爸那样想来美国 |
[19:23] | It’s hard to see them like that. | 看到他们这样挺难受的 |
[19:25] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:26] | Tuan really struggled in the beginning, too, | 徒安一开始也很辛苦 |
[19:29] | but you just have to be patient. | 但你得有耐心 |
[19:32] | He’ll figure it out. | 他自然会适应的 |
[19:34] | You will, too. | 你也是 |
[19:45] | We’re studying tomorrow afternoon. | 我们明天下午要一起学习 |
[19:46] | I’ll make it at his place. | 我会约在他家 |
[19:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:50] | How do you do the lights? | 灯你打算怎么办 |
[19:52] | Well, right now, I assume that someone sees you both leaving, | 现在的话 我想有人看见你们离开了 |
[19:54] | so I just turn off the lights. | 所以我会把灯关掉 |
[19:56] | On other nights, I’ll stagger them. | 其他晚上 我会分开关灯 |
[19:58] | I’ll do the living room and kitchen | 我会在睡觉前一小时 |
[19:59] | an hour before I go to bed, | 关掉客厅和厨房的灯 |
[20:01] | then your bedroom lights after that. | 然后再关你们卧室的灯 |
[20:03] | Great. See you Tuesday. | 很好 周二见 |
[20:06] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:33] | Can’t wait to have dinner with that family again. | 等不及和那家人再吃顿饭了 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:38] | Sorry he had to wait in line to eat. | 真不幸他得排队领食物 |
[20:41] | He’s old enough to remember | 他这个年纪应该还记得 |
[20:42] | having nothing to wait in line for. | 那些什么都领不到的日子 |
[20:48] | My mother used to make a soup from a few onions, | 我妈妈以前常用几片洋葱做汤 |
[20:52] | nothing else. | 其他什么都没有 |
[20:55] | It was really just hot water. | 那真的只是热水而已 |
[21:01] | After the war, my mother always said she wasn’t hungry. | 战争过后 我妈妈总说她不饿 |
[21:05] | I knew… | 我明白 |
[21:08] | but I ate everything. | 但我还是都吃了 |
[21:12] | She was so thin. | 她那么瘦 |
[21:19] | We’ll get another chance to go home. | 我们还会有机会回家的 |
[21:22] | Wasn’t the right time. | 当时时机不合适 |
[21:24] | What’s the right time? | 什么时候才合适 |
[21:47] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[21:51] | Cookies? Was that your dinner? | 你晚饭就吃的饼干吗 |
[21:53] | No. Stan made fettuccine Alfredo. | 不是 斯坦做了奶油意面 |
[21:56] | Still no vegetables, but I think he’s on the right track. | 还是没有蔬菜 不过我觉得他有在进步 |
[22:00] | – Henry’s in his room. – Okay. | -亨利在他的房间里 -好的 |
[22:02] | Were you working? | 你们去工作了吗 |
[22:04] | – Yes. – Anything important? | -对 -有什么重要的事吗 |
[22:07] | Was, uh, was Matthew there? | 马修也在场吗 |
[22:09] | Where? | 在哪 |
[22:11] | You know where. | 你知道在哪 |
[22:14] | I mean, it’s his house. | 那是他家 |
[22:16] | Were you alone with him? | 你和他单独相处了吗 |
[22:20] | We just — | 我们只是 |
[22:22] | We just talked. | 我们只是聊天 |
[22:23] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[22:25] | How much we hate gym class, | 我们有多讨厌体育课 |
[22:27] | Michael Jackson, church. | 迈克尔·杰克逊 教堂 |
[22:28] | And then I came home, made cookies, and I did my homework. | 然后我回来 做了饼干 还写了作业 |
[22:31] | I wish this were simple, Paige. | 我希望一切能很简单 佩姬 |
[22:33] | I wish…you could have a nice boyfriend across the street | 我希望你能有一个住在对街的男朋友 |
[22:36] | – and just the usual problems. – Me, too. | -能有很普通的麻烦 -我也是 |
[22:38] | There are other boys, Paige. | 还有别的男孩子 佩姬 |
[22:42] | I don’t — I don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 我不想聊这个 可以吗 |
[22:44] | I’ve got bigger problems. | 我有更大的麻烦 |
[22:50] | I can’t sleep at night. | 我晚上睡不着觉 |
[22:54] | I have nightmares. | 我做噩梦 |
[22:57] | I keep seeing that guy | 我总是梦见那个人 |
[22:58] | and that knife in his neck. | 还有插在他脖子上的那把刀 |
[23:02] | – Honey… – Are you — | -亲爱的 -你会 |
[23:07] | Do you think about it? | 你有想过那件事吗 |
[23:09] | It will get better. I promise. | 会好起来的 我保证 |
[23:12] | I don’t want it to get better. | 我不想要好起来 |
[23:14] | You don’t want me to see Matthew, | 你不让我见马修 |
[23:15] | I’m too scared to go to the food pantry alone, | 我不敢一个人去食物储藏室 |
[23:17] | and none of it is supposed to.. | 这都不应该 |
[23:23] | I… | 我 |
[23:36] | Bad timing? | 来的不是时候吗 |
[23:37] | Perfect timing. | 来的正好 |
[23:41] | Don’t forget the lights. | 别忘了灯 |
[23:45] | Vegetables, Stan. They’re good for you. | 蔬菜 斯坦 多吃蔬菜对身体好 |
[23:48] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[23:54] | Vegetables? | 蔬菜 |
[23:57] | Little kids, little problems. | 小孩子们的小问题 |
[24:00] | – Big kids. – I know. | -大孩子 -我知道 |
[24:02] | Sandra used to say…you remember Sandra, don’t you? | 桑德拉以前常说 你还记得桑德拉吧 |
[24:06] | She used to say, “The problem with putting your foot down | 她以前经常说 “下决心的问题就是 |
[24:08] | is, you just pick it up.” | 无法狠下心” |
[24:10] | – She was a smart woman. – Yes, she was. | -她是个聪明的女人 -是啊 |
[24:15] | Hey, this thing with… Matthew and Paige, | 马修和佩姬的事 |
[24:19] | it’s a good thing. | 是好事 |
[24:23] | How much of a “thing” is it? | 到底算是什么事 |
[24:25] | Well, Matthew’s happy. | 马修很开心 |
[24:27] | Paige is a great kid — solid, | 佩姬是个好孩子 坚韧 |
[24:29] | not like some of the others. | 不像其他人那样 |
[24:30] | – There are others? – I just meant kids. | -还有其他人 -我是说其他孩子 |
[24:39] | So… | 所以 |
[24:41] | I met someone. | 我遇见了一个人 |
[24:44] | – A woman? – Yeah. | -女人 -是 |
[24:45] | – Where? – At the gym. | -在哪 -健身房 |
[24:46] | I was lifting, and she was riding an exercise bike | 我在举重 她穿着十分合身的紫色紧身衣 |
[24:49] | in a purple leotard, which she wore very well. | 骑着动感单车 |
[24:53] | – You go up to her? – No. | -你搭讪了吗 -没有 |
[24:55] | But I think she either smiled at me | 但是我觉得她不是对我微笑了 |
[24:58] | or she caught me looking at her and was grossed out. | 就是发现我看着她 有些厌烦 |
[25:00] | – You couldn’t tell? – Not really. | -你分不出来 -是啊 |
[25:02] | But when she passed me at the water cooler, | 但是她在去饮水机经过我身边的时候 |
[25:05] | – I handed her a cup of water. – Oh, the old water-cup move. | -我给了她一杯水 -老套的送水套路 |
[25:10] | So, when you say you “met someone”… | 你说你遇到了某人 |
[25:13] | uh, did you ask her out? | 你约她出去了吗 |
[25:15] | No. No, I should probably find out what her name is first. | 没有 我或许应该先知道她的名字吧 |
[25:20] | – You didn’t get her name. – No. | -你不知道她的名字 -不知道 |
[25:23] | It happened so fast. | 发生的太快了 |
[25:23] | My brain was all over the place. | 我的大脑一片空白 |
[25:25] | But I’m going to the gym every day now. | 但是我决定以后每天都去健身房了 |
[25:31] | I’m gonna be in the best shape of my life. | 我会保持完美身材的 |
[25:41] | Stan was in a chipper mood. | 斯坦很开心 |
[25:44] | He likes some woman at the gym. | 她喜欢健身房的某个女人 |
[25:51] | He thinks Paige and Matthew is a good thing. | 他觉得马修和佩姬挺好 |
[25:55] | – Why? – Matthew’s happy. | -为什么 -马修很开心 |
[25:59] | Stan’s gonna be heartbroken when it doesn’t work out. | 要是事情进展不顺 斯坦会心碎吧 |
[26:07] | It’s gonna get worse, with the two of them. | 那是他们俩 事情肯定不会顺利的 |
[26:10] | She won’t listen to me. | 她不肯听我的 |
[26:14] | I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她谈谈吧 |
[27:31] | 克格勃总部 鲁比杨卡 | |
[28:32] | 尤里·弗拉基米罗维奇·安德罗波夫认为 这才是对苏联最大的威胁 | |
[29:49] | They got him out of the hospital, | 他们把他从医院弄出来了 |
[29:51] | got him a job at a good factory. | 给他在一个不错的工厂找了份工作 |
[29:53] | Apparently, they got word he hadn’t been coming to work. | 显然 他们收到消息说他并未去上班 |
[29:55] | They went to find him. He was gone. | 他们去找他的时候 他已经不见了 |
[29:57] | What? | 什么 |
[30:00] | They think he’s coming here? | 他们认为他来这里了 |
[30:03] | It’s one possibility — | 这是一种可能性 |
[30:05] | to find his father. | 找他的父亲 |
[30:08] | When William was caught, I told him to get out — | 当威廉被抓的时候 我告诉他出去之后 |
[30:11] | that they should go home. | 他们应该回家 |
[30:14] | On your own, | 你自己的意思 |
[30:15] | or you had permission from the Centre? | 还是中心同意的 |
[30:22] | And? | 还有呢 |
[30:23] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这里 |
[30:26] | Nothing scares those two. | 什么都吓不到他们 |
[30:28] | Everything scares those two. | 什么都能把他们吓到 |
[30:52] | I want to help you with your nightmares. | 我想帮助你克服噩梦 |
[31:12] | – Mom! – Come on. | -妈妈 -来吧 |
[31:13] | Mom, stop! | 妈妈 住手 |
[31:16] | – What the hell? – First thing — | -怎么回事 -首先 |
[31:18] | You can’t be afraid to be hit, and you can’t be afraid to hit, | 你不能怕挨揍 也不要怕揍人 |
[31:20] | ever. You don’t want to get hurt? | 永远不要 你不想受伤 |
[31:22] | You have to be willing to do anything to protect yourself. | 那你必须要倾尽全力保护自己 |
[31:25] | Put your hand up. | 把手举起来 |
[31:27] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[31:28] | Thumb here, always. | 拇指要一直放在这里 |
[31:32] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[33:01] | Got it yet? | 拿到了吗 |
[33:02] | New safehouse address. | 新的安全屋的地址 |
[33:09] | I showed Paige some basic self-defense. | 我教了佩姬几个基本的自卫招数 |
[33:15] | She’s fast. | 她学得很快 |
[33:19] | Did you talk to her about Matthew yet? | 你跟她谈马修的事了吗 |
[33:21] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:23] | I will. | 我会谈的 |
[33:42] | We think we know what happened to William. | 威廉的事已经弄清楚了 |
[33:44] | They arrested him. | 他们把他抓起来了 |
[33:46] | Somehow, he infected himself with the virus he was carrying, | 不知道为什么 他染上了自己携带的病毒 |
[33:50] | probably so they couldn’t interrogate him. | 或许 这样一来 他们就没法审问他了 |
[33:53] | They took him to their bio-containment facility | 他们把他带到了位于迪特里克堡的 |
[33:55] | at Fort Detrick, and we assume he died there. | 生物控制设施 我们认为他死在了那里 |
[34:07] | Lassa fever — | 拉萨热 |
[34:09] | How bad is it to — | 到底有多… |
[34:15] | We doubted him. | 我们不信任他 |
[34:17] | And then he killed himself for us. | 他却为了我们而自杀了 |
[34:20] | I saw him back home, married, | 我能想象他结婚成家 |
[34:23] | with some little kids running circles all around him. | 在自己家里 儿孙绕膝的样子 |
[34:27] | I really wanted to get him that. | 我真希望能给他这些 |
[34:32] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[34:35] | Maybe he’ll get a stamp. | 说不定他会被印在邮票上 |
[34:39] | Well, I’m afraid he has one last job. | 恐怕他还有件未竟之事 |
[34:44] | This is called area “b.” | 这是所谓的”b区” |
[34:48] | It’s in the back of Fort Detrick. | 它在迪特里克堡的后方 |
[35:46] | Their next pass is in 20 minutes. | 他们会在二十分钟后再次经过 |
[35:48] | What are they driving? | 他们开的是什么车 |
[35:49] | Jeeps. Camouflage. | 吉普车 有伪装 |
[35:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:24] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[47:27] | – It doesn’t hurt. – Good. | -不疼的 -很好 |
[47:29] | You go up. We’ll finish here. | 你先上去 我们把这处理完 |