时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This kid — I’m telling you, he’s not doing good. | 这个孩子 跟你们说 他适应得不好 |
[00:07] | Hates it here more than me. | 他比我还讨厌这里 |
[00:09] | His dad hates his homeland. | 他爸爸厌恶他的祖国 |
[00:11] | What did you do there? | 你在那儿是做什么的 |
[00:12] | I am a consultant to your Department of Agriculture. | 我是你们农业部的顾问 |
[00:15] | We think we know what happened to William. | 威廉的事已经弄清楚了 |
[00:16] | Somehow, he infected himself with the virus he was carrying. | 不知道为什么 他染上了自己携带的病毒 |
[00:21] | I’m afraid he has one last job. | 恐怕他还有件未竟之事 |
[00:24] | Lassa fever is a very undignified way to go. | 拉萨热是一种非常不体面的死法 |
[00:30] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼的 |
[01:19] | Everything all right? | 一切还顺利吧 |
[01:23] | Hans cut his hand on the, um…the… | 汉斯割伤了手… |
[01:31] | We had to… | 我们不得不… |
[01:34] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:39] | You do understand we had to have it. | 你们都明白我们必须拿到它 |
[01:45] | I think William would’ve liked us | 我想威廉会乐意 |
[01:46] | getting the virus sample off his body. | 让我们从他的尸体上取走病毒样本的 |
[01:53] | I’m getting signals from the Centre every hour. | 中心每个小时都会发来信号 |
[01:57] | They’re not their usual picture of calm restraint. | 他们全然不似往日那样冷静克制 |
[02:00] | Half our grain comes from America and its allies. | 我们的粮食有一半来自美国及其盟友 |
[02:04] | If they’re doing something to it — | 如果他们在其中动了什么手脚 |
[02:06] | contaminating shipments, we don’t know exactly what — | 例如故意污染 我们并不清楚具体情况 |
[02:10] | people will starve. | 人民会饿死的 |
[02:16] | Going after people’s food? | 对人们的食物下手 |
[02:19] | I thought there were things they wouldn’t do. | 我以为他们有底线的 |
[02:30] | Well, they’re doing the very best they can to track Morozov. | 他们会用尽一切手段来追踪莫罗佐夫 |
[02:34] | Something’s turned up. He’s making a trip to Illinois, | 事情有变 他正要前往伊利诺伊州 |
[02:37] | the Land of Lincoln. | 林肯之地 |
[02:39] | – When? – 29th. | -什么时候 -二十九号 |
[02:44] | To think they once had a Lincoln. | 他们曾有林肯 |
[02:47] | Now a Reagan. | 现在却只有里根 |
[03:54] | She’s not there. | 她不在房间 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[04:01] | Do you think she’s at Matthew’s? | 会在马修家吗 |
[04:03] | Without telling us? | 不告诉我们就去 |
[04:05] | Maybe there’s a note. | 也许她留了字条 |
[04:12] | If she’s over there, | 如果她在那里 |
[04:13] | what if Stan had to call us, or — | 要是斯坦之前给我们打电话了怎么办 或者 |
[04:15] | If something happened, anything, | 如果有事发生 任何事 |
[04:17] | and we’re not here at this hour — | 而我们这个点了却不在家 |
[04:21] | Let’s look downstairs. | 去楼下看看 |
[04:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:37] | Paige, what are you doing in there? | 佩姬 你在那里干什么 |
[04:40] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:41] | I-I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[04:44] | Sometimes I — | 有时候 我… |
[07:49] | So, I saw her again. | 我又见过她了 |
[07:51] | Oh, the gym lady? | 那个健身房的女人 |
[07:53] | You ask her out this time? | 这次你约她了吗 |
[07:55] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[07:57] | I mean, I talked to her. | 我是说 我跟她聊过了 |
[07:58] | We exchanged pleasantries. That’s something. | 我们寒暄了几句 这得算点儿什么 |
[08:00] | – But you got to declare, Stan. – I know, I know. | -但你得明说 斯坦 – 我知道 |
[08:03] | It’s just — | 只不过 |
[08:04] | If you saw her, you’d understand. | 如果你看到她 你就明白了 |
[08:08] | She asked me what I did. | 她问我是做什么的 |
[08:09] | Well, that — that’s good, right? | 那很好 对吧 |
[08:11] | I told her, and she looked at me strange. | 我告诉她了 她奇怪地看着我 |
[08:14] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[08:16] | I don’t know, like it wasn’t what she was expecting, | 我不知道 就好像这出乎她意料 |
[08:18] | what she’s after. | 不是她想要的 |
[08:20] | You’re an FBI agent, Stan. | 你是个联调局探员 斯坦 |
[08:21] | Come on. Women love that stuff. | 女人们都爱这种人 |
[08:23] | Maybe when we were chasing Capone and Dillinger. | 或许在我们迷《犯罪天堂路》的时候是这样 |
[08:26] | It’s 1984, Philip. | 现在是1984年了 菲利普 |
[08:28] | Well what does she do? | 她是做什么的 |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:35] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | Hi, honey. Where’s Henry? | 亲爱的 亨利在哪儿 |
[08:52] | Library. | 图书馆 |
[08:55] | Allegedly. | 据说是 |
[08:57] | – He’s probably at the arcade. – Yeah. | -他可能去打电玩了 -是啊 |
[09:07] | Want another lesson? | 想要再上一堂课吗 |
[09:10] | Now? | 现在 |
[09:15] | He’s looking at Purdue, University of Minnesota. | 他在考虑普渡大学和明尼苏达大学 |
[09:19] | – Nothing closer? – No. | -没有更近点儿的吗 -没有 |
[09:21] | But maybe with this Paige stuff, he’ll at least consider it. | 但他可能会为了佩姬考虑一下 |
[09:24] | – We’ll see. – Maybe. | -谁知道呢 -或许吧 |
[09:27] | Hey, so, listen, I wanted to, uh, talk to you about Paige. | 我想和你谈谈佩姬 |
[09:31] | – Yeah? – You know, I love her, | -什么事 -我爱她 |
[09:34] | and this thing with Matthew is so great. | 跟马修的事很好 |
[09:37] | I don’t want to stick my nose anywhere. | 我不想干涉任何事 |
[09:41] | It’s okay. Go ahead. | 没事 说吧 |
[09:43] | I just noticed she seems — | 我只是注意到她好像 |
[09:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:47] | S– Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[09:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:54] | I spend a lot of time with her — | 我经常跟她在一块 |
[09:56] | you know, dinners and Matthew and… | 一起吃晚饭 还有马修 |
[09:58] | Maybe it’s just teenage stuff, | 可能只是十几岁孩子的事 |
[10:00] | but sometimes I just — I get the feeling | 但是有时我只是 我感觉 |
[10:02] | that maybe everything’s not all right in Paige Land. | 可能佩姬的世界里出了什么事 |
[10:08] | She’s always been that kind of kid, Stan — | 她一直都是那种孩子 斯坦 |
[10:10] | always takes things seriously. | 对每件事都很认真 |
[10:12] | And this is her first boyfriend. | 他可是她初恋啊 |
[10:16] | Right. Oh, I get it. | 对 我明白 |
[10:17] | I didn’t mean to worry you. | 我不想让你担心的 |
[10:18] | No, no. | 没事 |
[10:31] | Relax your shoulders and follow through. | 放松肩膀 顺势击打 |
[10:37] | Good. Feel the difference? | 好 感觉到不同了吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah, it’s better. | 嗯 好多了 |
[10:45] | How are things going with Matthew? | 你和马修怎么样了 |
[10:51] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[10:53] | Fine. | 还好 |
[10:55] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:58] | Fine means fine. | 还好就是还好 |
[11:02] | I really like him. Why can’t you just let me like him? | 我是真喜欢他 为什么你们就不让呢 |
[11:05] | I mean, when are you and Dad gonna trust me? | 你和爸爸什么时候才能相信我 |
[11:06] | – I’m not — – Are you having sex? | -我没… -你们上床了吗 |
[11:10] | I don’t care if you have sex. It’s not about the sex. | 我不在乎你们上没上床 不是上床的事 |
[11:15] | It’s confusing when you get close to someone like that. | 接近那样的人会让你迷惑 |
[11:19] | I don’t think you’d ever tell him straight out, | 我知道你不会直接告诉他 |
[11:22] | but you might end up saying something or acting in a way | 但你的言辞行动可能会引起怀疑 |
[11:26] | that would draw suspicion, and we can’t risk that, Paige. | 我们冒不起这个险 佩姬 |
[11:31] | So I just can’t ever have a boyfriend ever? | 那我永远都没法交男朋友了 |
[11:35] | Just not Matthew. | 马修不行 |
[11:38] | Any other boy but him. | 除了他以外的男生 |
[11:44] | I have homework. | 我要做作业 |
[11:47] | No, wait. Come on. | 不 等等 来吧 |
[11:49] | Let’s finish this. | 我们把这个做完 |
[11:50] | Come on. Get in position. | 来 就位 |
[11:58] | Relax your shoulders. | 放松肩膀 |
[12:35] | Hans hadn’t talked to his parents in a couple of years. | 汉斯都几年没跟他父母说过话了 |
[12:42] | His sister is visiting from South Africa in three weeks. | 他姐姐三周后要从南非过来看他 |
[12:46] | He was all excited about it. | 他特别兴奋 |
[12:51] | I guess she’ll just call and… | 我猜她会打电话 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:59] | I tried to talk to Paige about Matthew. | 我和佩姬谈了谈马修的事 |
[13:05] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:07] | I mean, I think I just made her mad. | 我大概是惹她生气了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 我能想象的到 |
[13:15] | She tell you anything? | 她告诉你什么了吗 |
[13:16] | No. She’s not talking. | 没 她不愿意说 |
[13:23] | When I was over at Stan’s, | 我在斯坦家的时候 |
[13:27] | he asked me if she was okay. | 他问我她还好吗 |
[13:31] | He said everything doesn’t seem right in Paige Land. | 他说可能佩姬的世界里出了什么事 |
[13:37] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | How long’s it gonna be before she slips, Philip? | 她还有多久就会说漏嘴 菲利普 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:48] | But she’s over there all the time. | 但她一直在那边 |
[13:52] | And he’s already picking up on something. | 他已经开始察觉到某些事了 |
[14:14] | Stan Beeman, Alan Streiter from the CIA. | 斯坦·比曼 这是中情局的阿兰·施特赖特 |
[14:17] | – How do you do? – Pleasure. | -你好 -幸会 |
[14:21] | It’s good news. | 好消息 |
[14:25] | So, Oleg Burov is back in Moscow | 奥列格·布罗夫回莫斯科了 |
[14:28] | working at KGB headquarters. | 在克格勃总部工作 |
[14:30] | We were all relieved to see that he was okay. | 知道他没事我们都松了口气 |
[14:35] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[14:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | This is obviously a good opportunity for us. | 显然这对我们来说是个好机会 |
[14:43] | We know you didn’t get him fully recruited, | 我们知道你没有完全策反他 |
[14:45] | but you got pretty far along. | 但你们相处得很好 |
[14:47] | Anything you can give us about how you gained his confidence, | 你能告诉我们你是怎么获取他信任的吗 |
[14:51] | anything we can tell our officers in Moscow | 告诉我们在莫斯科的官员 |
[14:53] | – in terms of approaching him? – No, no. | -要如何接近他 -不 不 |
[14:55] | Uh, you’re misunderstanding him. | 你们误会他了 |
[14:57] | He was not half recruited. | 他根本没被策反 |
[14:59] | It was just because he thought the Soviet bio-weapons program | 只是因为他觉得苏联的生物武器项目 |
[15:02] | was a threat to both countries. | 对双方国家都是威胁 |
[15:04] | Well, that’s no problem. We can talk to him | 这个简单 我们可以跟他讲 |
[15:06] | about how we’re all on the same side. | 我们是同路人 |
[15:10] | No. | 不行 |
[15:11] | No, it was a one-time thing. | 不行 那次的事仅此一次 |
[15:13] | He was very clear about that. | 他说得很清楚 |
[15:16] | Well, we always want to use a more positive approach, | 我们是想用更积极的手段 |
[15:19] | but if it’s all we got, | 但如果行不通 |
[15:20] | we can go with the tape you made of him | 我们可以用你对他的录音 |
[15:22] | admitting their “defector” was actually KGB. | 他在录音里承认他们的”叛徒”是克格勃 |
[15:25] | You got him committing treason. | 你让他犯下了叛国罪 |
[15:33] | I just don’t think you’re listening. | 你好像没懂 |
[15:36] | Burov will sacrifice himself before betraying his country. | 布罗夫宁愿牺牲自己也不会背叛他的国家 |
[15:42] | He can’t be turned. | 他不会被策反 |
[15:46] | How does he feel about his parents? | 他对他父母怎么看 |
[15:49] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | Would he worry about taking them down with him, | 如果他情况不妙 |
[15:54] | if things go bad for him? | 他会担心连累他父母吗 |
[16:00] | You’re going to get him killed. | 你会害死他的 |
[16:03] | You know that? | 你知道吧 |
[16:05] | You want something to do? Why don’t you figure out | 你想找事做 那就去调查 |
[16:07] | who killed Frank Gaad in Bangkok and why | 谁在曼谷杀了弗兰克·盖德以及原因 |
[16:12] | instead of going after a guy who gave us the tip of the century | 而不是去对付一个给了我们世纪情报 |
[16:14] | and then went home to live his life? | 回家生活的人 |
[16:49] | 圣克莱尔县 伊利诺伊州 | |
[18:04] | Sir. Sir. | 长官 长官 |
[18:06] | I’m going to ask for a meeting with the Deputy A.G. | 我想和副司法部长会面 |
[18:10] | I want him to stop this thing. | 我希望他停止这项行动 |
[18:12] | You have a self-destructive streak, Agent Beeman. | 你有自毁倾向 比曼探员 |
[18:14] | I’m telling you because I went behind my boss’s back before – – | 我告诉你是因为我曾背着上司做事 |
[18:16] | And you didn’t feel good about it. | 而你很自责 |
[18:18] | Thank you for informing me. | 谢谢告知 |
[18:21] | No, I’m telling you in case you want to be there. | 不 我告诉你是想着万一你想一起去 |
[18:24] | No, I do not want to be at your meeting | 不 我不想参加你和 |
[18:26] | with the Deputy A.G., Agent Beeman. | 副司法部长的会面 比曼探员 |
[18:29] | And for the record, I advised you to leave it alone. | 还有 我建议你别管这事 |
[19:42] | Oh, it looks like an old bird’s nest. | 看上去像是个旧鸟巢 |
[19:45] | Big enough to block it? | 大到能堵塞它吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[20:02] | You ever see the car that watches the, uh, | 你有见过监视莫罗佐夫的车 |
[20:04] | Morozovs drive by here? | 经过过这里吗 |
[20:06] | No. | 没 |
[20:08] | There’s two good ways to the highway from there, | 从那里上高速有两条路线 |
[20:10] | so they could, but… | 他们有可能经过 但是… |
[20:12] | They show up at our door one day, you feel good? | 如果他们哪天出现在这里 你能处理好吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:16] | I mean, I think everything we’ve done will hold up, but, um, | 我想我们所做的一切都还站得住脚 |
[20:20] | we never know how deep a check they might run. | 但我们永远不知道他们会调查的多仔细 |
[20:23] | If it doesn’t hold? | 如果露出破绽呢 |
[20:26] | If it’s just me home, you don’t have to worry. | 如果只有我在家 你不用担心 |
[20:28] | No, no, that’s not what I mean. I — | 不 我不是这意思 |
[20:29] | I’m like one of them. | 我和他们一样 |
[20:31] | “You know what the communists did to my country?” | “你可知道共产党对我的祖国做了什么吗” |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:37] | Open the bag. | 袋子打开 |
[20:39] | – Can I see? – Yeah. | -我能看看吗 -好啊 |
[20:42] | Robin’s nest. | 知更鸟的鸟巢 |
[20:44] | You know about birds? | 你懂鸟 |
[20:46] | A little. | 懂一点 |
[20:47] | The family I lived with in Seattle, | 我在西雅图住的那户人家 |
[20:49] | the father was a real nature guy. | 他们的爸爸热爱大自然 |
[20:52] | Nice people? | 他们是好人吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:55] | How long were you with them? | 你和他们一起住了多久 |
[20:56] | Five years. | 五年 |
[20:58] | They were nice to me. | 他们对我很好 |
[20:59] | Never gave anything to their other kids | 他们给自家小孩买什么 |
[21:01] | they didn’t give me, too. | 也都会给我买一份 |
[21:03] | The mom, she was always worried about me. | 那一家的妈妈总是替我担心 |
[21:06] | But they were all so proud of themselves | 但他们都为收留难民 |
[21:09] | that they took in a boat person. | 感到很荣幸自豪 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:35] | Uh, you just seemed really spaced out. | 你看上去像在发呆 |
[21:38] | – Something wrong? – No. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[21:44] | I don’t know. I’m — I’m kind of in a fight with my mom. | 我也不知道 我和我妈算是在吵架吧 |
[21:47] | About what? | 为什么吵架 |
[21:50] | Everything always has to be her way. | 凡事都得按她的方式来 |
[21:54] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[21:57] | I don’t know, like my entire existence. | 比如说 我的整个人生 |
[22:01] | I know she just wants the best for me and all, but… | 我知道她是为我好 但是… |
[22:07] | I always got the sense your mom wasn’t like that. | 我总感觉你妈不像我妈这样 |
[22:10] | She’d let you do what you want. You could live your life. | 她让你自己做主 不会干预你 |
[22:13] | Well, uh, depends on the day. | 其实也是看情况 |
[22:16] | My mom’s great, but, uh, | 我妈很棒 |
[22:18] | sometimes, uh, everything’s about her. | 只是有时候 她总以自我为中心 |
[22:28] | I’m not even gonna be living there in a few years. | 我再过几年也不会住在那里了 |
[22:30] | I just — I need to be able to make my own decisions. | 我得有能力自己做主 |
[22:35] | You already do make your own decisions, Paige. | 你已经是自己做主了 佩姬 |
[22:45] | Do you remember when we first met? | 记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah, kind of. | 还算记得吧 |
[22:50] | – Kind of? – Well, no, yeah. | -“还算记得” -好啦 我记得 |
[22:52] | Uh, you guys came over, right? | 你们一起来我家对吧 |
[22:54] | I had the biggest crush on you. | 我当时就疯狂暗恋你了 |
[22:56] | Oh, I can’t blame you. | 那也不能怪你 |
[24:21] | Thank you for agreeing to see me, sir. | 感谢你和我见面 长官 |
[24:23] | I’m always happy to make time for you, Agent Beeman. | 我很乐意 比曼探员 |
[24:37] | So, what’s on your mind? | 有什么事 |
[24:41] | Oleg Burov. | 奥列格·布罗夫 |
[24:43] | I see. | 我明白 |
[24:44] | Burov gave us information | 布罗夫给了我们情报 |
[24:46] | that let us capture William Crandall | 让我们抓住了威廉·克兰德尔 |
[24:48] | and stop the Soviets from stealing a deadly virus | 并且阻止了苏联人从我们的实验室 |
[24:51] | from one of our labs. | 窃取一种致命的病毒 |
[24:53] | He put himself at risk. He trusted me. | 他冒着危险相信了我 |
[24:57] | I can’t just stand by while we destroy him. | 我不能袖手旁观我们毁了他 |
[24:59] | I appreciate your concern, Agent Beeman, and your passion. | 我欣赏你的顾虑和热情 比曼探员 |
[25:02] | We’ve disagreed about how to run the Burov operation in the past, | 我们曾在如何开展布罗夫行动上有过不同意见 |
[25:05] | but you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[25:07] | The payoff was huge. | 我们取得了巨大的收获 |
[25:08] | That said, regardless of what you or I think | 即使如此 不论你我认为 |
[25:11] | should or should not have been done, | 本该或不该做什么 |
[25:12] | that’s all water under the bridge. | 都已经覆水难收了 |
[25:14] | He’s in Moscow now. It’s in the hands of the CIA. | 他现在在莫斯科 事情由中情局负责 |
[25:17] | I have no authority over the CIA. | 我无权管理中情局 |
[25:18] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说 |
[25:22] | Sir, | 长官 |
[25:23] | the CIA listens to your boss. | 中情局听命于您的上司 |
[25:26] | And if they don’t, his boss is the President. | 如果他们不听 他的上司是总统 |
[25:30] | Why is it so important for you to protect Burov, | 为什么你一定要保护布罗夫 |
[25:32] | a KGB officer? | 一名克格勃特工 |
[25:34] | We have to play by the rules. | 我们应该按规则办事 |
[25:37] | Burov already paid. | 布罗夫已经付了代价 |
[25:38] | The Soviets don’t play by the rules. | 苏联人不按规则来 |
[25:40] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[25:41] | Burov is a decent man. | 布罗夫是一个正派的人 |
[25:44] | He did the right thing, | 他做了正确的事 |
[25:46] | not for money or because I twisted his arm, | 不是为了钱或是被我强迫 |
[25:49] | but because he wanted to prevent | 而是因为他不想 |
[25:50] | a lot of innocent people from getting hurt. | 让无辜的人受到伤害 |
[25:55] | I just don’t know what kind of organization we are | 我不知道如果我们为了这而惩罚他 |
[25:58] | if we punish him for that. | 那我们是怎样的一个组织 |
[26:04] | I know it can’t be easy | 我明白像这样 |
[26:05] | to lose control of your operation like this. | 失去对自己行动的控制很让人难受 |
[26:09] | I sympathize. I truly do. | 我深表同情 真的 |
[26:13] | But as I said, it’s out of my hands. | 但是我说了 我无能为力 |
[26:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:05] | Come on, guys. You’re over. | 拜托 各位 你们时间到了 |
[31:11] | Is, uh, everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:15] | Just this thing going on at work. | 只是一点工作上的事 |
[31:18] | Something you can talk about? | 你能讲讲吗 |
[31:20] | No, not really. | 不 不能 |
[31:22] | It’s just sometimes, you know, | 只是有时候 |
[31:23] | I wish I was in charge of the whole goddamn FBI. | 我希望自己能掌管整个该死的联调局 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:30] | Hey, so, I took her out. | 对了 我约她出去了 |
[31:32] | Renee. | 勒妮 |
[31:34] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:35] | It was good. | 进展挺好 |
[31:37] | – All right. – Yeah. | -很好啊 -是啊 |
[31:39] | – Great. – Yeah. | -非常好 -是啊 |
[31:41] | Yeah, she’s usually here about now. | 一般来说她现在应该在这里了 |
[31:45] | She drinks beer. She loves sports. | 她喝啤酒 还喜欢运动 |
[31:48] | She knows more about sports than you, actually. | 事实上 她对运动的了解比你还多 |
[31:51] | It was like being out with a female version of you. | 就像是和女版的你约会 |
[31:55] | No, you know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[31:56] | It was easy. It was fun. | 轻松又有趣 |
[32:00] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[32:01] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[32:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:09] | Oh, hey, Stan. | 嗨 斯坦 |
[32:11] | How’s it going? | 你过得怎么样 |
[32:12] | Good. | 不错 |
[32:16] | Oh, shit, sorry. I’m all sweaty. | 抱歉 我一身的汗 |
[32:18] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[32:20] | Hey, this is Philip. Philip, Renee. | 他是菲利普 菲利普 这是勒妮 |
[32:24] | – Hi, Philip. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 菲利普 -很高兴认识你 |
[32:29] | I had a great time the other night. | 那晚我过得很高兴 |
[32:31] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[32:33] | So, you want to, um — | 那么你想不想再 |
[32:35] | – Yep. – Great. | -想 -太好了 |
[32:37] | Saturday at 7:00? | 周六晚七点 |
[32:38] | Perfect. | 没问题 |
[32:41] | Well, I, um — I got to shower and get to work. | 那么 我得去冲个澡然后上班了 |
[32:45] | – Nice meeting you, Philip. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 菲利普 -我也是 |
[32:47] | See ya. | 回见 |
[32:52] | See? | 看到没 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | So, does Morozov know about bugs? | 莫罗佐夫知道窃听器的事吗 |
[33:42] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[33:43] | He’s an agricultural expert. | 他是一名农业专家 |
[33:46] | Has he said anything to you about bugs? | 他向你提到过窃听器吗 |
[33:49] | No. | 没有 |
[33:51] | He knows about wheat and what can kill it. | 他了解小麦和害虫 |
[33:55] | Maybe we should just get rid of him. | 也许我们该直接除掉他 |
[34:02] | I don’t think we’re gonna figure this one out without him. | 恐怕在这件事上我们必须借助他的力量 |
[34:27] | Don’t look at me. Keep walking. | 别看我 继续走 |
[34:30] | Stan Beeman sent me. | 斯坦·比曼派我来的 |
[34:32] | We need to talk in private, soon. | 我们需要私下谈谈 不久之后 |
[34:59] | Oleg. | 奥列格 |
[36:26] | Yeah, I was just thinking. | 我只是随便想想 |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:29] | Are you serious? | 这是真的吗 |
[36:30] | I have no idea, no idea this was possible. | 我完全没想到还能吃到这些 |
[36:34] | Alexei wants you to think we, um, starve in Russia. | 阿列克谢想让你觉得俄罗斯在闹饥荒 |
[36:38] | No, no starve, no starve. | 不 没有饥荒 |
[36:40] | We eat, but nobody eat like this. | 我们有食物 但没人能吃得这么好 |
[36:42] | Only maybe Tsars. | 也许沙皇能 |
[36:44] | Or big shots in party. | 或者派对上的大人物 |
[36:47] | But here it’s — You don’t like something, it’s not a crime. | 但在这里 讨厌什么食物并不犯法 |
[36:51] | You order new food. | 你重新点菜就好了 |
[36:52] | You want fish, eat fish. | 你想吃鱼就吃鱼 |
[36:54] | You want steak, have steak. | 你想吃牛排就吃牛排 |
[36:57] | Have two if you want. | 都想吃就都吃 |
[37:01] | Um, you come here often? | 你们经常来这儿吗 |
[37:04] | Back in Michigan, we’d come once a week. | 在密歇根的时候我们一周来一次 |
[37:07] | At least. | 至少 |
[37:09] | We travel a lot. | 我们经常旅行 |
[37:11] | Our schedule is always changing — | 日程总是在变 |
[37:13] | different nights, different days. | 白天和夜晚都不在同一个地方 |
[37:14] | So it’s hard to make time for a real family dinner. | 所以很难有时间吃一顿真正的家庭晚餐 |
[37:16] | Everybody run, run, run in America. | 在美国 每个人都脚步匆匆 |
[37:19] | Busy, busy, busy. | 忙碌不停 |
[37:20] | Yes, it’s good, it’s good. | 这很好 |
[37:22] | We go out to dinner. We, uh, eat. | 我们出来吃晚饭 我们吃东西 |
[37:25] | We talk. We say whatever we want, right? | 聊天 我们想说什么就说什么 对吧 |
[37:28] | If I want to say I hate Russia, I can say it. | 要是我想说我讨厌俄国 我也能说 |
[37:30] | – I hate Russia! – Loesha. | -我讨厌俄国 -洛沙 |
[37:36] | If I said it in Soviet Union, I would be put in jail. | 如果我在苏联这么说 我会被丢进监狱 |
[37:39] | You know how easy it is to go to jail in Soviet Union? | 你知道在苏联进监狱有多容易吗 |
[37:42] | I’ve heard. | 听说过 |
[37:45] | My father, | 我的父亲 |
[37:47] | he spent 15 years in prison camp. | 在集中营里待了十五年 |
[37:50] | 15 years. For what? For murder? No. | 十五年 因为什么 谋杀吗 不是的 |
[37:52] | For stealing? No. | 偷窃吗 不是的 |
[37:53] | Just for being alive. | 只是因为还活着 |
[37:55] | That’s what they put you in prison for. | 那就是他们把你丢进监狱的原因 |
[38:04] | English, Pavlik. English. | 英语 帕夫林卡 说英语 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:37] | Oh, it’s — it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[38:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[38:40] | We understand. | 我们能理解 |
[38:54] | So, what was he saying — Pasha? | 帕夏刚刚说了什么 |
[38:58] | That he’d rather die back home than live here. | 他宁愿死在家乡也不想在这里生活 |
[39:03] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:04] | It’s just such a stupid thing to say. | 这话说的太愚蠢了 |
[39:10] | My whole family died back home. | 我所有家人都死在了家乡 |
[39:17] | I was out with my grandma when they bombed our village — | 我的村子被轰炸的时候 我跟奶奶出去了 |
[39:21] | my parents, brother and sisters, | 我的父母 兄弟和姐妹们 |
[39:24] | aunt and uncle, cousins. | 叔叔和婶婶 堂兄弟们 |
[39:26] | These kids have no idea — | 这些孩子根本不懂 |
[39:29] | family, more food than they can eat, all these clothes. | 家人 吃不完的食物 穿的这些衣服 |
[39:34] | I can get Pasha to do anything I want. | 我能让帕夏做任何我想要的事 |
[39:37] | He’s weak. | 他太脆弱 |
[39:39] | You’ve done a good job with him. | 你已经做得很好 |
[39:43] | Yesterday, I went to his house. The car wasn’t there. | 昨天我去了他家 车不在那里 |
[39:46] | – It was back today. – Same spot? | -今天回来了 -同一个位置 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:50] | I don’t know if there’s a pattern. | 我不确定这其中是不是有规律 |
[39:52] | I’m working on a schedule. | 我在列时间表 |
[39:53] | If they’re skipping days, they think the threat’s low. | 要是隔几天监视一次说明他们觉得威胁不大 |
[39:57] | Maybe they watch him for the first couple of months | 或许 他们刚搬进来的几个月 |
[39:59] | after they move in. | 他们要盯着他 |
[40:01] | I still don’t like showing up on their reports | 我们去那儿的话 就会出现在他们的报告上 |
[40:03] | when we go over there. | 我还是不希望这样 |
[40:05] | – Just a matter of time. – That’s what I told him. | -这只是时间问题 -我就是这么跟他说的 |
[40:09] | You’re not taking that home, right? | 你们不把它带回去吧 |
[40:26] | I think that’s Gruzin-McDickoff or whatever. | 他好像是那个谁 格撸津死基 |
[40:29] | Let me see the pictures. | 让我看下照片 |
[40:35] | Yeah, Gruzinski. | 对 格鲁津斯基 |
[40:37] | 8: 12. | 八点十二分 |
[40:41] | No kids, right? | 没有孩子 对吧 |
[40:43] | Yeah. Wife’s here. | 对 他老婆在这儿 |
[40:47] | Last job in Buenos Aires. | 上一份工作是在布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[40:49] | Our teams have this guy down as probable non-intel. | 我们的人认为从他身上恐怕搞不到什么情报 |
[40:54] | Panin just went back in. | 帕宁刚刚回去了 |
[41:13] | So, the CIA is planning on squeezing Burov in Moscow | 中情局正打算在莫斯科用我录的录音 |
[41:17] | with the tape I made. | 威胁布罗夫 |
[41:19] | You have a problem with that? | 你反对这么做 |
[41:21] | It’s not right. | 这样做不对 |
[41:23] | And it’s not gonna work. | 而且也不会有用的 |
[41:27] | I talked to the Deputy A.G. about it. | 我和副司法部长谈过了 |
[41:30] | Didn’t get anywhere. | 什么用都没有 |
[41:32] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[41:34] | He said he understood, but it’s the CIA. | 他说他都理解 但那毕竟是中情局 |
[41:37] | They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. | 他们想怎么做就能怎么做 |
[41:41] | Side of the job. | “公事公办”的嘴脸 |
[41:43] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[41:45] | Big side. | 可公正了 |
[41:50] | So, how about the girl from the gym? | 那么健身房那个女孩怎么样了 |
[41:53] | You gonna ask her out again? | 你还会约她出去吗 |
[41:55] | Already did. | 已经约了 |
[41:56] | Oh, Stan Beeman. | 斯坦·比曼 有你的 |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[42:00] | So, where to next? | 那下一步怎么办 |
[42:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:03] | Someplace nice, but not too nice | 找个不错的地方 但是还不能太好 |
[42:05] | so there’s room for growth. | 这样还有进一步升级的空间 |
[42:09] | What about one of those Bread Oven places? | 那个烘焙屋怎么样 |
[42:11] | There’s a new one on Pennsylvania Avenue. | 宾夕法尼亚大道上新开了一家 |
[42:13] | I took a date there last week. | 我上周去那儿约会过 |
[42:15] | And? | 然后呢 |
[42:16] | They have a see-through grand piano. | 那儿有架透明大钢琴 |
[42:21] | What else you need to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[42:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:49] | I’m sick of treating her like a goddamn kid. | 我不想再把她当小孩对待了 |
[43:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[43:14] | I was just, uh, going to bed. | 我正要上床睡觉 |
[43:17] | Uh, we just need to talk to you for a minute. | 我们只是想和你谈谈 |
[43:20] | Is it about Matthew? | 是关于马修吗 |
[43:24] | I don’t want to. | 我不想谈 |
[43:25] | We need a minute. | 就几句 |
[43:29] | We can’t stop you from seeing him, | 我们不能阻止你和他见面 |
[43:32] | but we can help you manage things | 但我们可以帮你处理些事情 |
[43:35] | so the relationship is safer. | 让这段关系更安全 |
[43:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[43:39] | Please, listen to me. Believe me. | 拜托 请听我说 相信我 |
[43:41] | I am not, I would not ever, ever tell him anything. | 我从来没有 也不会告诉他任何事 |
[43:45] | I promise. I swear. | 我保证 我发誓 |
[43:47] | How do you know, Paige? | 你又怎么知道 佩姬 |
[43:49] | Sex muddies things. | 性爱让人冲昏头脑 |
[43:51] | I’m not having sex. | 我没做爱 |
[43:52] | Yeah, but you might. | 是的 但是你也许会做 |
[43:55] | And if you do, you’re going to feel and say things to Matthew | 如果你这么做了 你也许还会跟马修说一些 |
[43:59] | that you’ve never felt or said to anyone before. | 你从没向任何人说起过的事 |
[44:05] | How are you gonna handle things then? | 到那时你又该怎么处理 |
[44:07] | I… | 我… |
[44:09] | You have to think about that. | 你得考虑一下 |
[44:11] | I know you don’t want to hurt us, | 我知道你不想伤害我们 |
[44:13] | but it can happen without you even realizing. | 不过你会在无意间伤害到我们 |
[44:15] | You wouldn’t even know you’ve said it. | 甚至连你自己都没有意识到 |
[44:16] | All right, all right, I’ll just — | 好吧 好吧 我只是 |
[44:17] | I’ll stop seeing him, okay? | 我不会再见他了 好吗 |
[44:19] | Paige, listen, we’re actually — | 佩姬 听着 我们实际上 |
[44:20] | I’ll just be alone for the rest of my life. | 我剩下的日子里会孤独终老 |
[44:21] | Would that make you feel better? | 这能让你感觉好点吗 |
[44:23] | Are you finished? | 你说够了吗 |
[44:28] | There’s something we can show you, a technique | 我们想教你个东西 一种 |
[44:33] | to help you keep your emotions in check, | 能让你控制情绪的方法 |
[44:36] | to help you stay in control. | 让你保持稳定 |
[44:39] | If you can learn this thing, really master it, | 如果你能学会 能够掌握它 |
[44:43] | you can keep seeing him | 你就还能继续见他 |
[44:46] | if that’s what you want. | 前提是如果你也想见他的话 |
[44:51] | Do you want us to show you? | 你想让我们展示给你看吗 |
[44:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:06] | Before we start, | 在我们开始之前 |
[45:08] | if you ever feel that you’re losing control with Matthew, | 如果你觉得会因为马修而失控 |
[45:12] | really losing control, | 真的不受控制了 |
[45:14] | just tell him you need some time to think. | 那就告诉他你需要时间想想 |
[45:16] | Then you come find us, | 然后你再来找我们 |
[45:17] | and we’ll figure out what to do together. | 我们会想出办法一起解决 |
[45:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[45:23] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[45:35] | Now, if you’re with him | 如果你和他在一起 |
[45:39] | and things start to get uncomfortable or go bad, | 有什么事让你觉得不舒服 或者变糟 |
[45:43] | you’re feeling overwhelmed or emotional or uncertain, | 让你感觉到压力重重 情绪化或者不稳定 |
[45:49] | rub your thumb and your forefinger together | 同时摩擦你的拇指和食指 |
[45:53] | and picture me and your father | 想象着我和你的父亲 |
[45:57] | to help remind yourself of who you are | 以此来提醒你 你是谁 |
[46:00] | and where you come from. | 你从哪里来 |
[46:06] | It’s just a little thing, but if you practice it, | 这很简单 但是如果你练习 |
[46:09] | it’ll always be there for you. | 慢慢就会习惯了 |
[46:21] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[46:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |