时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Burov is back in Moscow. | 布罗夫回莫斯科了 |
[00:21] | This is obviously a good opportunity for us. | 显然这对我们来说是个好机会 |
[00:23] | We can go with the tape you made of him | 我们可以用你对他的录音 |
[00:25] | admitting their defector was actually KGB. | 他在录音里承认他们的”叛徒”是克格勃 |
[00:27] | You’re going to get him killed. | 你会害死他的 |
[00:29] | Burov gave us the tip of the century | 布罗夫给了我们世纪情报 |
[00:31] | and then went home to live his life. | 然后选择回家生活 |
[00:34] | I am a consultant for your Department of Agriculture. | 我是你们农业部的顾问 |
[00:36] | Half our grain comes from America and its allies. | 我们的粮食有一半来自美国及其盟友 |
[00:40] | If they’re doing something to it, | 如果他们在其中动了什么手脚 |
[00:41] | people will starve. | 人民会饿死的 |
[00:43] | Does Morozov know about bugs? | 莫罗佐夫知道窃听器的事吗 |
[00:46] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[00:47] | He’s an agricultural expert. | 他是一名农业专家 |
[00:49] | – Paige, listen… – I’ll just be alone for the rest of my life. | -佩姬 听着 -我剩下的日子里会孤独终老 |
[00:52] | Would that make you feel better? | 这能让你感觉好点吗 |
[00:53] | There’s something we can show you. | 我们想教你个东西 |
[00:56] | If you can learn this thing, really master it, | 如果你能学会 能够掌握它 |
[01:00] | you can keep seeing him. | 你就还能继续见他 |
[01:17] | Oh, you will do better, Pashenka. | 你会打好的 帕申卡 |
[01:20] | Don’t sweat it, man. | 别紧张 兄弟 |
[01:22] | The first time I bowled, I threw the ball so hard | 我第一次打保龄球的时候 因为太过用力 |
[01:24] | it went into the lane next to me | 把球直接扔到隔壁道上去了 |
[01:26] | and knocked down some other guy’s pins. | 还把别人的球瓶给击倒了 |
[01:30] | Start at least four steps from the foul line. | 起步位置离犯规线至少四步 |
[01:32] | Bend at the knees | 屈膝 |
[01:34] | and aim for the arrows in the lane. | 瞄准球道上的箭头 |
[01:44] | Blind leading blind. | 还真是盲人把烛 |
[01:48] | In Russia, we have bowling alley in Gorky Park. | 在苏联的格里公园有保龄球道 |
[01:50] | Pasha was little, hard to push ball, | 帕夏那时候还小 推不动球 |
[01:52] | so I stand behind him and help give ball push. | 所以我站在他后面帮他推 |
[01:55] | One time he go down — down lane with ball. | 有一次他摔出去了 和球一起摔进了球道 |
[02:00] | You remember? | 你记得吗 |
[02:01] | Another time, ball don’t move. | 还有一次球没动人动了 |
[02:05] | Very popular in Russia. | 那地方在苏联非常受欢迎 |
[02:06] | Very popular. | 非常受欢迎 |
[02:07] | And then place went to shit. | 然后那地方就不行了 |
[02:09] | Again with this. | 又来了 |
[02:10] | Wood cracks, ball chip. | 球道裂了 球坏了 |
[02:13] | Russians can’t keep something simple | 苏联人连个简单的保龄球道 |
[02:15] | as a bowling alley, okay. | 都保养不好 |
[02:16] | Your turn, Dad. | 该你了 爸爸 |
[02:17] | People don’t have any power to make better. | 人们没有改变生活的能力 |
[02:19] | System destroy everybody who tries to make change. | 体制会摧毁所有试图改变的人 |
[02:42] | You see Pasha is unhappy. | 你明知道帕夏不开心 |
[02:46] | Tuan is a friend now. | 徒安现在是他的朋友了 |
[02:48] | He will be okay. | 他会好起来的 |
[02:49] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[02:56] | We have different time growing up. | 我们成长的时代不同 |
[02:59] | Evgheniya view and my view on Soviet Union is different. | 叶夫根尼娅与我对苏联的看法完全不同 |
[03:02] | When I was 14, | 我十四岁时 |
[03:03] | they drag my father out of our apartment in night, | 我父亲被连夜拖出家门 |
[03:07] | no talking, no explaining. | 没有对话 没有解释 |
[03:10] | Six months later, letter come, tell us he’s in camp. | 六个月后来了一封信 告诉我们他在集中营 |
[03:13] | So my mother and I, we ride train to see him. | 于是妈妈和我就坐火车去看他 |
[03:16] | Take us nine days to get there. | 我们花了九天才到那里 |
[03:19] | And it’s horrible. Just horrible. | 那里太可怕了 很可怕 |
[03:21] | Prisoners outside for everybody to see, | 犯人都在室外示众 |
[03:23] | with lice, starving to death, not human. | 身上长满虱子 饥饿至死 非人对待 |
[03:28] | We wait in the room for two days. | 我们在房间里等了两天 |
[03:29] | And the guard comes and tell us | 看守才过来告诉我们 |
[03:31] | my father is not allowed any visitors. | 不允许探视我父亲 |
[03:35] | He die 15 years later. | 他在那里被关了十五年后去世 |
[03:36] | They never let us see him. | 直到死我们也没有见到他 |
[03:38] | That is the Soviet Union I know. | 这就是我所知道的苏联 |
[04:14] | Sounds like Evgheniya and Pasha | 听起来叶夫根尼娅和帕夏 |
[04:16] | didn’t know Alexei was planning to defect. | 并不知道阿列克谢要叛逃 |
[04:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:20] | She was angry at him about not telling them | 她对他没有告诉他们就来到这里 |
[04:22] | they were coming here. | 很生气 |
[04:24] | He must’ve just put them in a car one day, | 他应该只是在那天让他们上车 |
[04:27] | and it was the CIA taking them out of the country. | 是中情局的人将他们带出了苏联 |
[04:30] | How could somebody do something like that? | 怎么会有人能做出这种事 |
[04:32] | That man really hates his country. | 那个男人是真的恨他的祖国 |
[04:37] | One day the U.S. Will destroy the USSR, | 总有一天美国也会毁掉苏联 |
[04:40] | just like they did Vietnam. | 就像他们对越南那样 |
[04:43] | I’d like to see what Alexei has to say | 我倒要看看到那时 |
[04:46] | when everyone and everything he ever knew in Russia | 当他在苏联所熟知的所有人和事都被毁灭时 |
[04:48] | is wiped out. | 阿列克谢会作何感想 |
[04:51] | Well, hopefully, we’ll prevent that from happening. | 希望我们可以阻止这样的事发生 |
[04:55] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[04:57] | I just meant… | 我只是想说 |
[05:00] | He’s a traitor. | 他是叛徒 |
[05:07] | Okay if I drop you at the house? | 把你在家门口放下行吗 |
[05:09] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:24] | I was just thinking how we would have done it | 我在想 如果我们得回去的话 |
[05:26] | if we had to go back. | 我们会怎么做 |
[05:29] | Tell them first or when we got there? | 是先告诉他们还是等到了再说 |
[05:33] | It’s different. | 不一样的 |
[05:35] | Alexei didn’t have to run. | 阿列克谢本来不必逃跑的 |
[05:37] | He wanted to come here and be a big shot. | 他是想到美国当个大人物 |
[05:39] | He didn’t give a shit what his family thought. | 他根本不在乎家人怎么想 |
[05:41] | He gets them here, buys them big meals at Bennigan’s, | 他把他们接过来 带他们去班尼根餐厅吃饭 |
[05:44] | and he’s starting a famine back home. | 却要在老家引发饥荒 |
[05:48] | Tuan’s right. | 徒安是对的 |
[05:49] | He should be shot. | 就应该打死他 |
[05:57] | That was smart, him throwing the gutter balls | 那一招很聪明 把保龄球扔到沟里 |
[06:01] | to make Pasha feel better. | 让帕夏好受一些 |
[06:02] | He’s got great instincts. | 他的直觉很准 |
[06:13] | Did Paige say anything about Matthew? | 佩姬说了什么关于马修的事了吗 |
[06:18] | She can’t handle this. | 她应付不来的 |
[06:21] | Any of it. | 都应付不来 |
[06:38] | What if we tell her about this operation? | 要是我们告诉她这次行动的事呢 |
[06:43] | It’s a good thing. She’ll get it. | 这是件好事 她会懂的 |
[06:46] | I don’t know… | 我说不好 |
[06:47] | Compared to this, | 与此相比 |
[06:49] | Matthew Beeman won’t seem so important. | 马修·比曼就没那么重要了 |
[07:10] | Hi, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[07:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:16] | Henry here? | 亨利在吗 |
[07:18] | Nope. | 不在 |
[07:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:45] | We think the U.S. Government | 我们认为美国政府 |
[07:48] | is planning to attack the Soviet Union’s grain supply. | 正谋划攻击苏联的粮食储备 |
[07:54] | – What? – We found a greenhouse they’ve got | -什么 -我们找到了他们的一个温室 |
[07:57] | where they’re testing pests | 他们在那儿试验 |
[07:59] | that can destroy entire wheat crops. | 能把小麦全都毁掉的害虫 |
[08:04] | I know it’s a shocking thing to hear. | 我知道这听起来很震惊 |
[08:07] | But…that’s something that they do. | 不过这就是他们会做的事 |
[08:10] | They go after us any way they can, | 他们想方设法对付我们 |
[08:12] | including the food people eat. | 包括人们吃的食物 |
[08:17] | We’re not a rich country. | 我们不是富国 |
[08:18] | So nuclear weapons aren’t bad enough? | 所以核武器还不够坏吗 |
[08:23] | If we stop this, | 如果我们阻止了这一切 |
[08:25] | then a lot of people won’t have to suffer. | 那么很多人就不用受苦 |
[08:36] | Can you stop them? | 你们能阻止吗 |
[08:39] | Uh, we’re trying. | 我们在努力 |
[08:40] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[08:42] | Last year, the, uh, | 去年 |
[08:44] | the CIA snuck an agricultural expert | 中情局从苏联偷渡了 |
[08:47] | out of the Soviet Union. | 一个农业专家过来 |
[08:49] | And he’s advising them on all of their grain stuff. | 他负责给他们做苏联粮食的顾问 |
[08:51] | And we found him. | 我们找到了他 |
[08:53] | And now we’re developing a relationship with him. | 现在我们在和他发展关系 |
[08:57] | In secret. | 秘密地 |
[09:01] | He’s — he’s a source? | 他是线人 |
[09:04] | Yeah. Yeah. Something like that. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[09:15] | How can you trust what he tells you? | 你们怎么能相信他的话 |
[09:18] | Well, we don’t necessarily trust what anyone tells us. | 我们并不相信任何人的话 |
[09:22] | But we can get a sense from people, | 但我们可以感觉到他们是否在说真话 |
[09:24] | and sometimes we can check their information. | 而且有时我们能验证他们所说的话 |
[09:28] | But…aren’t you afraid | 可你们不怕 |
[09:32] | that people will call the police on you | 他们去报警 |
[09:34] | or tell somebody or something? | 或者跟别人说吗 |
[09:35] | We take precautions. | 我们有预防措施 |
[09:37] | – Like what? – We don’t tell them our real names. | -比如呢 -我们不透露我们的真名 |
[09:45] | So they just think you’re, like…other people? | 所以他们把你们当做别的人 |
[09:54] | So who does the Russian guy think you are? | 那么那个苏联人以为你们是干什么的 |
[09:59] | A pilot | 飞行员 |
[10:00] | and his wife, who’s a stewardess. | 以及一个做空姐的妻子 |
[10:08] | Are you pretending to be his friend? | 你们在假装做他朋友吗 |
[10:12] | Sometimes we do that, yes. | 有时我们会这样做 是的 |
[10:14] | To get the information that we need. | 为了获取我们需要的情报 |
[10:24] | Is it hard, pretending to be other people? | 假装成别人难吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. Sometimes it’s really hard. | 嗯 有时真的很难 |
[15:54] | Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, last week. | 上周是周一 周二 周三 |
[15:56] | Saturday, Monday, Thursday, week before last. | 上上周是周六 周一 周四 |
[15:59] | So far this week, it’s been Tuesday and Wednesday — | 目前这周是周二和周三 |
[16:02] | so no regular shifts that I see. | 看来是没有固定排班 |
[16:06] | It would be easier if I had a dog to walk. | 如果有只狗让我遛会容易一点 |
[16:09] | How’s, um — how’s Pasha? | 帕夏最近怎么样 |
[16:12] | He wants me to tell him how to be cool — how to dress. | 他要我教他怎么变帅 如何穿着 |
[16:16] | Like changing his shirt is gonna make anybody like him. | 他以为换一件衣服就能讨人喜欢 |
[16:19] | He should try learning a few more words in English | 他该多学点英语 |
[16:21] | and quit talking about how much he hates his dad. | 少说点仇恨自己爸爸的话 |
[16:25] | He’s lucky he has a dad. | 有爸爸已经够幸运了 |
[16:29] | He’s always picking at his food, | 他吃饭总是挑食 |
[16:31] | while his mother is telling him what to eat, | 还要他妈妈告诉他该吃什么 |
[16:33] | like a baby. | 像个婴儿 |
[16:36] | Back home, I ate garbage off the street most days. | 在越南 我多数时候都吃街边的垃圾 |
[16:38] | Other days, I never ate at all. | 有时候什么也没得吃 |
[16:43] | My father died when I was six. | 我父亲在我六岁时就过世了 |
[16:45] | In the war? | 在战争中死的吗 |
[16:48] | No, after. | 不是 战争之后 |
[16:49] | But before — | 但是 |
[16:51] | before he died, there wasn’t enough food. | 在他死之前 食物并不充足 |
[16:53] | Not as bad as you, but…we went hungry a lot. | 虽说没有你们那么糟糕 但我们却经常挨饿 |
[17:15] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:21] | Hello, Anatoli. | 你好 阿纳托里 |
[17:24] | We’re from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是联调局的 |
[17:27] | In case you can’t tell from our suits. | 怕你看我们的衣服分辨不出来 |
[17:29] | We’re sorry to disturb your lunch. | 抱歉打扰你吃午餐了 |
[17:31] | We only want to talk to you for two or three minutes. | 我们只想跟你谈几分钟 |
[17:34] | We know you work for Aeroflot. | 我们知道你在俄航工作 |
[17:36] | This is an organization that’s very interesting to us. | 我们对这个组织很感兴趣 |
[17:38] | We were hoping you’d be willing to get together with us | 我们希望你能找个时间 |
[17:40] | at some other time, in some other place, | 找个地方跟我们谈谈 |
[17:43] | and maybe… | 有可能的话 |
[17:57] | What? He didn’t touch it. | 怎么了 他又没吃 |
[18:02] | Our entomologists tell us the bug we sent them | 我们的昆虫学家说我们给他的虫子 |
[18:06] | was a cryptic species, previously unidentified, | 是一种比较罕见的 从未发现的虫子 |
[18:10] | related to a kind of midge | 这虫子和一种从来没在澳洲以外 |
[18:12] | that’s never been seen out of Australia. | 见过的蠓虫有关系 |
[18:15] | Not only can this midge decimate grain, | 这玩意不仅能严重破坏粮食 |
[18:18] | it can carry spores that can do even further damage. | 还能够携带能够造成进一步伤害的孢子 |
[18:25] | Don’t we inspect the grain they send us? | 我们不检查他们运过来的粮食吗 |
[18:27] | Oh, the bug’s larvae | 虫子的幼虫 |
[18:29] | are apparently too small for detection. | 太小了 检查不出来 |
[18:31] | And this pest, released in our grain supply, | 这种害虫如果释放到我们的粮食供应中 |
[18:35] | could destroy us. | 会毁了我们的 |
[18:39] | The rezidentura in Canberra | 堪培拉基地 |
[18:41] | came across some customs documents. | 偶然发现了一些海关文件 |
[18:45] | A shipment of midges was sent six weeks ago | 六个星期前一批蠓虫被运输到 |
[18:47] | to a business address in Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州的一个工作地址 |
[18:52] | Aren’t we going to stop the grain shipments? | 我们不去阻止那一批粮食的运输吗 |
[18:54] | We don’t know what we’re talking about yet. | 我们还不知道到底是什么情况 |
[18:57] | Maybe they’re infecting the grain shipments. | 也许他们感染了那一批粮食 |
[19:01] | And maybe the bugs are intended to attack | 也许他们打算用虫子攻击 |
[19:03] | our own harvests. | 我们的农作物 |
[19:05] | They could send them over in a million different ways. | 他们可以用几百种方式攻击 |
[19:09] | We’ll get to Oklahoma as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快去俄克拉荷马州 |
[19:21] | We told Paige a little bit about what we’re doing here. | 我们告诉了佩姬一点我们的工作内容 |
[19:28] | How did that go? | 情况怎样 |
[19:30] | Looks like she’s, uh, rethinking a lot of things. | 看起来她重新考虑了好多事情 |
[19:33] | Including us. | 包括我俩 |
[19:37] | She doesn’t like people being starved. | 她不喜欢有人挨饿 |
[19:42] | She feels closer to you. | 她和你们更亲近了 |
[19:45] | In that case, I think it was a good idea. | 这样的话 我觉得你们做得对 |
[19:54] | So my dad started dating this woman he met at the gym. | 我爸开始和他在健身房认识的女人约会 |
[19:57] | They’ve only been out like a couple times, | 他们一起出去过几次 |
[19:58] | but, uh, he keeps going on and on about her. | 但是 他总喜欢谈起她的事 |
[20:02] | It bothers you? | 你觉得烦吗 |
[20:03] | I don’t know. It’s just weird, you know? | 我不知道 只是觉得怪怪的 |
[20:05] | Yeah. When my parents separated that time, | 是啊 当我父母分开时 |
[20:08] | I was always scared they would start dating other people. | 我总是害怕他们会开始和别人约会 |
[20:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:15] | You seem sad. | 你看起来很伤心 |
[20:18] | The world just seems so messy right now. | 我现在的生活简直一团糟 |
[20:20] | It’s hard to figure out what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[20:24] | Well, there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们确实没什么可做的 |
[20:26] | You really think so? | 你真的这样想吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:33] | Is everything okay at home? | 你家里还好吗 |
[20:35] | Are your parents fighting? | 你父母在吵架吗 |
[20:36] | No. Nothing like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[20:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | Okay. You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[20:51] | I’m — I’m fine. I just, uh… | 我 我没事 只是 |
[20:54] | I’m totally behind on this Napoleon paper I have for history. | 我还没写完历史课上有关拿破仑的论文 |
[20:58] | And, uh, it’s making me tense. | 所以我有些焦虑 |
[21:02] | Is that it? | 只有这个吗 |
[21:04] | Well, yeah. I got a B on my last paper, | 是的 上次我的论文得了B |
[21:05] | so I got to pull my grade up. | 因此我必须好好学习 |
[21:08] | Okay. I can help you with that. | 好吧 我能帮你 |
[21:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:17] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[21:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:39] | Work. | 工作 |
[21:41] | It’s, um…quiet and private down here. | 这里既安静又没人打扰 |
[21:44] | It’s a good place to get things done. | 很适合工作 |
[21:48] | Are you working on that grain thing? | 你在研究之前的谷物吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:52] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[21:53] | Are you…closer to stopping it? | 想出办法阻止它了吗 |
[21:57] | Uh, we’re gathering information. | 我们还在收集资料 |
[22:00] | We’re actually going to Oklahoma tomorrow. | 我们明天要去俄克拉荷马州 |
[22:03] | Follow a few leads. | 追踪一些线索 |
[22:05] | It could be nothing, but it always takes so much time | 可能会一无所获 但是想要得到结果 |
[22:08] | and work to figure anything out. | 总得花些时间和精力 |
[22:13] | I had an awful conversation with Matthew. | 我和马修谈了一次 非常糟糕 |
[22:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | I don’t know. He was just asking | 不知道 他问了问 |
[22:21] | about you guys and how things are at home… | 你们的事 家里的事 |
[22:28] | And what did you say? | 那你怎么说的 |
[22:29] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[22:35] | Nothing. I… | 我没说 |
[22:40] | Did you use the technique we showed you? | 你用我们教你的办法了吗 |
[22:43] | I looked him right in the face | 我正视着他的脸 |
[22:45] | and I lied about why I was so tense. | 骗他说我为什么这么紧张 |
[22:51] | It was…easy. | 还算 简单 |
[22:53] | He had no idea. | 他没看出来 |
[22:57] | It felt…gross. | 感觉很 恶心 |
[23:04] | Do you think it would have been fair to tell him the truth? | 你觉得告诉他真相比较公平吗 |
[23:08] | To put that burden on him? | 让他背负那样的负担 |
[23:14] | So that’s how it’s gonna be? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[23:16] | Just for the rest of my life, | 我的余生都要 |
[23:18] | I have to be fake with my boyfriends? | 在欺骗男友中度过吗 |
[23:20] | Paige, wait. | 佩姬 等等 |
[23:21] | It’s not being fake. | 这不是欺骗 |
[23:23] | It’s — | 这是 |
[23:26] | being in a relationship is complicated. | 恋爱这件事很复杂 |
[23:29] | You don’t share everything. | 你不会坦诚一切 |
[23:31] | You hold back what you need to. | 该隐瞒的就要隐瞒 |
[23:33] | Everybody does. | 都是这样的 |
[23:57] | 卢布尔雅那 南斯拉夫 | |
[24:52] | 我得联系上他 我有一封他的信 私人信件 我妈写给他的 | |
[28:08] | Marilyn said they’ll meet us at 10:00. | 玛丽莲说他们十点和我们碰面 |
[28:11] | Shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours. | 应该用不了几个小时 |
[28:20] | All this land out here. | 这里的土地 |
[28:22] | You know what it looks like? | 你知道看上去像什么吗 |
[28:26] | Home. | 家 |
[28:30] | We’ve got this, too. | 家里也有这些 |
[28:37] | Why can’t we grow enough grain ourselves? | 我们自己种的粮食怎么就不够吃呢 |
[28:44] | Alexei — some of what he says… | 阿列克谢 他说过… |
[28:49] | Everybody has problems. | 每个人都有自己的问题 |
[29:27] | Do you think they’re gonna make me queen of the rodeo this year? | 你觉得他们今年会让我当牛仔女王吗 |
[31:05] | Mr. Pirogov. | 皮罗格夫先生 |
[31:06] | We’re with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是联调局的 |
[31:10] | We wanted to talk with you | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[31:11] | about your work with Amtorg. | 你和苏美贸易公司的合作 |
[31:13] | If you’d be willing to talk with us | 如果你愿意配合 |
[31:15] | and help us figure out certain things we need to know, | 帮助我们弄清楚一些我们想知道的事情 |
[31:18] | we can offer you help. | 我们可以为你提供帮助 |
[31:58] | You missed the meeting. | 你没来跟我们见面 |
[32:00] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[32:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:13] | An order came in from the Centre. | 中心发来一道命令 |
[33:17] | No assassinations without the approval | 没有得到相应单位及当地基地 |
[33:18] | of all departments at the Centre | 许可的情况下 |
[33:19] | and the local rezidents. | 不准执行任何暗杀行动 |
[33:23] | She got a message to them. | 她给他们通风报信了 |
[33:26] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[33:29] | She’s working for us. | 她为我们效力 |
[37:07] | These could be them. | 可能是这些 |
[37:17] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[38:45] | Oh, Je– | 上帝… |
[38:53] | Th-There’s no money in here, but…here. | 我这儿没有钱 但是…给你们 |
[39:01] | Y-You can take my car, too. | 我的车也给你们 |
[39:06] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[39:08] | It’s…a lab. | 是个…实验室 |
[39:10] | And what kind of work do you do here? | 你们在这儿做什么 |
[39:12] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:13] | I’m — I’m just a lab technician. | 我…我只是个技术人员 |
[39:18] | Randy Chilton, Deputy Director, | 你是兰迪·切尔顿 |
[39:21] | Smith-Poole Research Laboratory. | 史密斯-普尔研究实验室的副局长 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. I’m — I’m not allowed to talk | 对不起 我不能告诉你们 |
[39:26] | about the work that we do here. | 我们在这做什么 |
[39:28] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[39:34] | You really should tell us, Randy. | 你真的应该告诉我们 兰迪 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 我很抱歉 但是我不能说 |
[39:43] | What kind of bugs are these, huh? | 这里面是什么昆虫 |
[39:49] | What do they do? | 它们是用来做什么的 |
[40:00] | Randy? | 兰迪 |
[40:06] | We don’t — It doesn’t have a name. | 我们 它还没有名字 |
[40:07] | W-We derived it from Sitodiplosis mosellana. | 我们从小麦吸浆虫中繁衍出来的 |
[40:10] | What does it do? | 它是做什么的 |
[40:11] | It’s a pest. It eats crops. | 它是一种害虫 吃农作物 |
[40:13] | What kind of crops? | 哪种农作物 |
[40:14] | Wheat. It’s — It’s a wheat-eater. | 小麦 它是小麦杀手 |
[40:20] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[40:21] | The lab has a contract | 实验室为一家 |
[40:23] | with a-a company called AgriCorp. | 叫农产品的公司工作 |
[40:24] | And who’s your contact there? | 谁是你们的联系人 |
[40:25] | We just get phone calls from different people. | 我们只是收到不同人打来的电话 |
[40:27] | Jim, Mary, I-I don’t — | 吉姆 玛丽 我 |
[40:29] | I don’t know their last names. | 我不知道他们姓什么 |
[40:30] | What department are they in? | 他们在哪个部门 |
[40:31] | I don’t know. They don’t tell us anything. | 我不知道 他们什么都没告诉我们 |
[40:33] | They just contracted us to breed Sitodiplosis mosellana for them. | 我们的工作就是帮他们繁殖小麦吸浆虫 |
[40:37] | How many pests have been delivered so far? | 到目前为止已经送去多少害虫了 |
[40:40] | We don’t send the bugs. We — We send eggs. | 我们不送成虫 我们送的是虫卵 |
[40:42] | How many eggs? | 送了多少虫卵 |
[40:43] | 30,000 to 40,000. | 三万到四万颗 |
[40:47] | I-It’s not that many. It’s — It’s complicated. | 没有听起来那么多 这里面很复杂 |
[40:50] | Do you know anything about bugs? | 你们了解虫子吗 |
[40:51] | Where are you sending them? | 你们把它们送去哪里 |
[40:54] | I-I ca– I can tell you. | 我 我可以告诉你 |
[40:55] | It’s — It’s in — in my Rolodex. | 地点在我的名片盒里 |
[40:57] | Can I go to my desk, please? | 我能去桌子那边吗 |
[41:09] | Here. | 给 |
[41:15] | – When does the next shipment go out? – Two weeks. | -下一次运输在什么时候 -两周以后 |
[41:18] | What are they using them for? | 他们用这些虫子做什么 |
[41:21] | W-We don’t ask those questions. | 我们不问这些问题 |
[41:22] | We just breed the bugs they tell us. | 我们只是按照他们的要求繁殖虫子 |
[41:35] | You should have asked. | 你应该问问的 |
[41:36] | Please, I | 拜托 我 |
[41:39] | Stop, please! | 不要 拜托 |
[43:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:07] | Yes. | 还好 |
[43:36] | Should we tell Paige about this? | 这件事要告诉佩姬吗 |