时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[00:05] | What? | 什么 |
[00:06] | It adds up. | 有很多原因 |
[00:07] | You don’t need me anymore. You have each other. | 你们不再需要我了 你们有彼此 |
[00:11] | Paige, what are you doing in there? | 佩姬 你在那里干什么 |
[00:15] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:17] | How long’s it gonna be before she slips, Philip? | 她还有多久就会说漏嘴 菲利普 |
[00:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:20] | But she’s over there all the time. | 但她一直在那边 |
[00:23] | So I just can’t ever have a boyfriend? | 那我永远都没法交男朋友了 |
[00:25] | Just not Matthew. | 马修不行 |
[00:26] | I can’t be your girlfriend anymore. | 我不能再做你的女朋友了 |
[00:29] | Gabriel leaves tonight. | 加布里尔今晚就走 |
[00:32] | I doubt we’ll ever see each other again. | 可能我们不会再见面了 |
[00:35] | You were right about Paige. | 佩姬的事 你是对的 |
[00:37] | She should be kept out of all this. | 不该把她牵扯到这些事里来 |
[01:37] | – How’s Paige? – She’s okay. | -佩姬怎么样了 -她没事 |
[01:39] | Spent most of the evening staring across the street, | 她整晚基本都在盯着街对面看 |
[01:42] | but hasn’t said anything else about Matthew. | 但没说一句和马修有关的话 |
[01:46] | You really think it’s over? | 你真的觉得他们结束了吗 |
[01:49] | She could wake up and want it all back tomorrow. | 她明早醒来可能就反悔了 |
[01:53] | But I think it’ll stick. | 但我觉得他们确实结束了 |
[01:55] | How did it go with Gabriel? | 加布里尔怎么样了 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:09] | I asked him about Renee. | 我问了他关于勒妮的事 |
[02:12] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[02:14] | He thinks I’m losing it. | 他觉得我疯了 |
[02:24] | I can’t believe we’re never going to see him again. | 我不敢相信我们再也见不到他了 |
[02:29] | I’m glad. | 我挺高兴的 |
[02:31] | Come on… | 别这样 |
[02:33] | I am. | 真的 |
[02:35] | All those years by our side… | 这么多年他一直在我们身边 |
[02:39] | I just think he was doing his job. | 我觉得他只是在做好本职工作而已 |
[02:42] | He can do his job and still care about us. | 他是在工作 但也在照顾我们 |
[02:45] | Yeah, he could. | 没错 |
[02:47] | I just think when it comes down to things, us, or… | 我只是觉得只要牵扯到工作 我们的事 |
[02:52] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道 |
[02:55] | He’s the one who wanted us to go home. | 他才是那个想让我们平安回家的人 |
[03:00] | He’s a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[03:03] | I think he got tired of this. | 我觉得他可能是厌倦了 |
[03:10] | He did it a long time. | 毕竟做了这么久 |
[03:14] | He’s worried about Paige. | 他很担心佩姬 |
[03:19] | He told me… | 他告诉我说 |
[03:21] | that she shouldn’t do it. This. | 佩姬不应该卷进来 |
[03:25] | He told you? | 他告诉你的 |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:31] | It just came up. | 突然就说起来了 |
[03:38] | Wouldn’t it be a nice world if nobody had to do this. | 如果任何人都不用卷进来就好了 |
[04:21] | Go left! Go left! | 往左 往左 |
[04:22] | – Back off back off back off! – Shit. | -后退 后退 -妈的 |
[04:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:27] | Bye bye, Rich. | 再见啦 瑞奇 |
[04:28] | – Oh, my God. – You’re up. | -天呐 -该你了 |
[04:33] | This isn’t gonna go well for you, Henry. | 你赢不了的 亨利 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:38] | I think he likes the girl. | 我觉得他喜欢那个女生 |
[04:39] | Look at the map. | 看着地图 |
[04:40] | – That’s you. – I know. I know. | -那个是你 -我知道 |
[04:44] | Provisions. | 来点吃的 |
[04:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 老妈 |
[04:51] | Thanks, Mrs. Jennings. | 谢谢 詹宁斯夫人 |
[04:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:54] | Come on. Dude. | 来啊 老兄 |
[04:56] | Dude, do you even know what you’re doing in this place? | 老兄 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[04:58] | He tell you anything? | 他跟你说什么了吗 |
[05:01] | I was sworn to secrecy. | 我发誓要保密的 |
[05:04] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[05:05] | – Come on! – Yes! Come on! Come on! | -快啊 -太棒了 快 |
[05:06] | – You’re in the wrong lane still! – Stop! | -你跑错车道了 -停下 |
[05:08] | – What are you doing?! – Stop pushing against me. | -你干什么 -别挤我了 |
[05:10] | So…how’s Paige? | 佩姬怎么样 |
[05:14] | She seems okay. | 她看起来还行 |
[05:15] | We don’t get a lot of information. | 我们也不知道具体情况 |
[05:17] | Everything seemed to be going so well with them. | 他俩看起来挺好的 |
[05:20] | Yeah. Do you have any idea what happened? | 是啊 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[05:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:24] | I mean…he seemed kind of moody, | 他是有点情绪化 |
[05:26] | but that’s not so unusual for him. | 但这都很正常 |
[05:31] | I thought they had a fight or something, | 我以为他们是吵架了什么的 |
[05:32] | but I guess it’s more serious than that. | 不过似乎要严重得多 |
[05:36] | Maybe they’ll be friends again. | 也许他们能再成为朋友 |
[05:39] | In a little while. | 过一阵之后 |
[05:42] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:45] | How’s it going with Renee? | 你跟勒妮怎么样 |
[05:49] | She wants to take me skydiving. | 她想带我去跳伞 |
[05:51] | Do you want to go? | 你想去吗 |
[05:53] | Well, I’m trying not to die before Matthew graduated from college. | 马修大学毕业之前我还不想死 |
[05:57] | Just give me, like, five more minutes. | 再给我五分钟 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[08:51] | – You want another? – No. Don’t tempt me. | -再来一个吗 -不 别引诱我 |
[08:53] | I’ll gain weight and get fired. | 我会变胖 被开除的 |
[08:55] | If everybody need to look skinny like you for job, | 如果人人都得像你那样苗条才能工作 |
[08:58] | nobody have job. | 那没人能找到工作了 |
[09:12] | How’s Pasha? | 帕夏怎么样 |
[09:14] | Ah. Some days better, some days worse… | 时好时坏 |
[09:17] | All I know — thank you God for Tuan. | 感谢上帝让我们认识了徒安 |
[09:20] | Tuan, it’s only way to make Pasha laugh. | 徒安是唯一能让帕夏开心的人 |
[09:23] | I hear them laughing at our house all the time too. | 我在家里也总能听到他们俩的笑声 |
[09:31] | How are things with Alexei? | 你和阿列克谢怎么样 |
[09:33] | Uh, better since job. | 工作之后好多了 |
[09:37] | Have own work. | 我们都有自己的事做 |
[09:38] | Time apart is a must. | 两个人不能每天在一起 |
[09:43] | How do you like teaching? | 你觉得教书怎么样 |
[09:44] | I like teach most time. | 大多数时候都喜欢 |
[09:46] | But it — it’s hard, but good. | 教书很难 但很好 |
[09:49] | This weekend be fun. | 这个周末肯定很有趣 |
[09:52] | Uh, all student bring one Russian dish. | 所有学生都会带上一道俄式菜 |
[09:54] | We go to student house. Uh…Immersion class. | 我们去学生家 浸入式课堂 |
[09:57] | Speak only Russian all time we’re there. | 在课堂上只说俄语 |
[10:00] | – They can already speak? – No, no. | -他们竟然已经能开口说了 -不 不 |
[10:03] | They Russian worse as my English, | 他们的俄语比我英语还差 |
[10:06] | but they try. | 但他们会尝试说 |
[10:07] | Now they say “Thank you” | 现在他们能说”谢谢” |
[10:09] | and “Can go to bathroom.” | 还有”我能不能去下厕所” |
[10:11] | Those are very important things to know how to say. | 这两句很重要 |
[10:13] | Some get, um, upset when don’t say word right. | 有些学生说错词的时候会很沮丧 |
[10:16] | Some more easy. | 有些学生更放得开 |
[10:18] | And one guy, all he do just sit there. | 有个学生会一直坐在那 |
[10:21] | Another think that he’s boss, but he not boss. | 另一个学生以为他说了算 但并不是 |
[10:24] | And another is, um, uh… | 另一个是 |
[10:29] | big sex guy. | 大性[型]男 |
[10:33] | – Not say it right? – No. | -说得不对 -不对 |
[10:36] | Like, um… like he’s a lady’s man? | 他是大众情人 |
[10:39] | Yes, yes. Yes. | 对 对 对 |
[10:40] | – Women like him. – Yes. | -女人都喜欢他 -是啊 |
[13:13] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你们我很高兴 |
[13:16] | You too. | 我们也是 |
[13:20] | I was read in on everything. | 他们给我讲了一切 |
[13:21] | You’ve been doing beautifully. | 你们做得很棒 |
[13:25] | We’ve had our moments. | 我们也有过不顺的时候 |
[13:31] | Can you make it a little longer with Stobert and Kemp… | 你们能不能延长斯托伯特和坎普的任务期 |
[13:34] | until the Centre is sure that the wheat samples | 直到中心确定你们拿到的小麦样本 |
[13:36] | you got them are what they were looking for? | 就是他们所要找的 |
[13:39] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[13:40] | Good. | 好 |
[13:41] | I’ll get you an answer as soon as possible. | 我尽快给你们答复 |
[13:47] | Evgheniya Morozov is teaching an immersion class | 叶夫根尼娅·莫罗佐夫几天后会在 |
[13:49] | at one of her students’ houses in a few days. | 一个学生家里做浸入式课堂教学 |
[13:52] | The whole class will be there? | 整个班级都会去 |
[13:55] | Is your team up to this? | 你的团队能胜任吗 |
[13:56] | It’s still too small. | 人手还是不够 |
[13:58] | I mean, we’ve met a couple of people | 过去几个月里 |
[13:59] | over the past few months, but nobody right. | 我们见了几个人 但没有合适的 |
[14:01] | Her students feel very safe at home. | 她的学生在家里会觉得非常安全 |
[14:04] | We’ll be all right. | 我们能行 |
[14:05] | We’ll get every single one of them. | 会拍到所有人的 |
[14:11] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Are you in a hurry? | 你们赶时间吗 |
[14:17] | Well, that’s all we have. | 也没其他事了 |
[14:24] | Let’s do this a little differently from now on. | 从现在起 我们做些调整 |
[14:28] | How would you like to do it? | 你们想怎么做 |
[14:32] | You tell us what to do, and we’ll do it. | 你告诉我们做什么 我们按你说的做 |
[14:36] | Isn’t that how this works? | 不就是这样的吗 |
[14:38] | I think what Philip is saying is we know what we’re doing. | 菲利普的意思是 我们知道自己在做什么 |
[14:42] | We know what to think. | 我们知道该想些什么 |
[14:45] | You don’t want anybody inside your heads. | 你们不想让任何人干涉你们的想法 |
[14:47] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[14:50] | Not my strong suit anyway. | 这反正也不是我的强项 |
[15:14] | Back when Gabriel was shooting people at home… | 加布里尔在国内枪杀犯人的时候 |
[15:16] | what do you think she was doing? | 你觉得她在干什么 |
[15:35] | I’m going to cancel my trip to see Stobert. | 我不准备去见斯托伯特了 |
[15:41] | There’s nothing to do there | 直到我们收到中心发来的 |
[15:42] | until we hear back from the Centre | 关于样本的信息 |
[15:44] | about the sample. | 在他那没什么好做的 |
[15:46] | That may take a while. | 那可能要一阵子呢 |
[15:50] | You sure that’s smart? | 你确定没事吗 |
[15:52] | He’s a very laid back guy. | 他是个随性的人 |
[16:03] | I’ll cancel with Deirdre. | 那我也取消和迪亚德里的约会了 |
[16:06] | No, that’s not what I was — | 不 我不是这意思 |
[16:08] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | But you don’t have to. | 你没必要这样 |
[16:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:13] | I’ll tell her it’s work. | 我会告诉她是工作的事 |
[16:15] | She understands “work.” | 她明白”工作”的意思 |
[16:44] | There was a man back there. | 后面有人跟着 |
[16:47] | He was one of ours. | 他是我们的人 |
[16:48] | We have people watching | 我们安排了人 |
[16:49] | to make sure you haven’t been followed. | 确保你没被跟踪 |
[16:51] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[16:52] | Try not to look over your shoulder. | 尽量别四处张望 |
[16:54] | You don’t want to draw attention. | 别引人注意 |
[16:56] | Was I doing that? I was just checking… | 有吗 我只是想看看… |
[16:58] | You just shouldn’t look worried. | 别让自己显得紧张 |
[17:01] | But I am. | 可我确实紧张 |
[17:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:10] | And my son has a big imagination. | 我儿子想法可多了 |
[17:14] | One day he wants to be captain. | 今天想当船长 |
[17:17] | The next day a fireman. | 明天想当消防员 |
[17:21] | Next day police. | 后天又想当警察 |
[17:24] | A doctor. | 想当医生 |
[17:28] | I want him to be what he wants. | 我希望他能心想事成 |
[17:31] | He can be whatever he wants here. | 他在这里可以实现一切梦想 |
[17:33] | With the money we give you, you can save for his education. | 你可以把我们给你的钱攒着给他上学用 |
[17:36] | We’ll give you five hundred dollars a month. | 我们每个月给你五百美元 |
[17:39] | We’ll put two fifty of that | 其中两百五十元 |
[17:41] | into a college trust fund for your son. | 用来买信托基金 给他上大学用 |
[17:43] | And, if things go well, we’ll give you more. | 如果一切顺利 我们会再给你钱 |
[17:47] | And I can save half for college, | 我就能把一半攒着给他上大学 |
[17:51] | half for house. | 另一半攒着买房 |
[17:54] | Well, saving for a house will take a very long time. | 攒钱买房要花很长时间的 |
[17:58] | But I won’t use that money | 但除了这些 |
[18:01] | for nothing other than those things. | 我不会拿这钱干别的 |
[18:04] | Just son and house. | 只供儿子和房子 |
[18:08] | So, how are things going at work? | 工作上怎么样 |
[18:11] | Fine. Usual. | 挺好 正常 |
[18:14] | You get along with your coworkers? | 你和同事处得好吗 |
[18:17] | Most of them. | 大多数还行 |
[18:19] | You know, I don’t say so much | 我不怎么说话 |
[18:21] | because everyone is gossip. | 因为大家都很八卦 |
[18:25] | There is very little room. | 屋子很小 |
[18:27] | And everyone’s desks so close, | 大家的桌子都挨着 |
[18:30] | so everyone hear everything, | 什么都能听到 |
[18:35] | see everything… | 什么都能看到 |
[18:38] | everyone smell everything. | 什么都能闻到 |
[18:41] | But we get along. Yes. | 但我们关系不错 |
[18:44] | We like each other. | 我们挺喜欢彼此的 |
[18:45] | Except of Yuri, | 除了尤里 |
[18:47] | the GRU officer. | 那个格勒乌官员 |
[18:51] | Nobody likes him. | 大家都讨厌他 |
[18:53] | Yuri? | 尤里 |
[18:54] | Yuri Tkachuk. | 尤里·特卡尤克 |
[18:56] | He thinks he’s a big man and he knows everything | 他觉得自己位高权重无所不知 |
[18:59] | but he know nothing. | 其实他就是个白痴 |
[19:02] | So it’s not that different from the FBI, then? | 和联调局倒没什么区别 |
[19:05] | Do you have a Yuri too? | 你们那儿也有尤里这种人吗 |
[19:07] | Every office has a Yuri. | 哪儿都有尤里这种人 |
[19:13] | Where did you tell your coworkers you were going today? | 你跟你同事说你今天去哪儿 |
[19:17] | Just lunch. | 就出去吃午饭 |
[19:19] | Do they ever ask you where you went for lunch? | 他们以前问过你去哪儿吃午饭吗 |
[19:22] | Uh, I guess. Sometimes. | 有吧 有时候会问 |
[19:24] | I mean… nobody cares though. | 但其实没人在意这个 |
[19:29] | Everybody go out to lunch sometimes. | 谁都时不时会出去吃午饭 |
[19:33] | You need to be able to tell them | 你得准备好一套说辞 告诉他们 |
[19:34] | where you ate, what you ate, who you ate with, | 你去了哪儿 吃了什么 和谁吃的 |
[19:38] | and why you picked that place to eat. | 还有你为什么选择去那儿吃 |
[19:40] | But…nobody ask me all of that. | 可没人会问这么详细 |
[19:43] | You have to be prepared if they do ask. | 他们一旦问起 你得有所准备 |
[19:45] | You don’t want to appear nervous. | 你不能表现出紧张 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:53] | Where do you usually eat? | 你一般都去哪儿吃饭 |
[19:55] | I like pizza. At Armand’s. | 我喜欢吃披萨 阿曼德家的 |
[19:59] | – On Wisconsin? – Yeah. | -威斯康辛大街那家吗 -嗯 |
[20:00] | Do any of them go there? | 他们有谁会去那儿吃吗 |
[20:02] | No. It’s only my place. | 没有 只有我去 |
[20:04] | But they know that I go there. | 但他们知道我常去那儿吃饭 |
[20:07] | So tell them you went for lunch at Armand’s. | 那就告诉他们你是去阿曼德店吃的午饭 |
[20:10] | But only if they ask, don’t offer it up. | 除非他们问你才说 别主动提 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:20] | I have a favor to ask. | 我有个不情之请 |
[20:25] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[20:26] | But I don’t know if this is something | 但我不知道这忙你们 |
[20:30] | you can help me. | 能不能帮我 |
[20:35] | We can’t tell you unless you ask. | 你不说的话我们也不知道 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | My teeth…problems. | 我的牙齿有问题 |
[20:47] | You know, the dentist is too expensive here. | 你也知道 这儿的牙医太贵了 |
[20:54] | So maybe can you help me with dentist? | 你们能帮我解决牙医的事吗 |
[20:58] | Yes. We’ll take care of that for you. | 行 我们会帮你解决这个问题 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | I will do a good job for you. | 我会好好给你们干的 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:14] | Can you repeat what you’ll tell anyone | 你再重复一遍 别人问你去哪儿的时候 |
[21:16] | who asks where you were? | 你该怎么说 |
[21:20] | I went to lunch. | 我出去吃午饭了 |
[21:24] | I got my pizza. At Armand’s. | 吃了披萨 在阿曼德店 |
[21:28] | Armand’s pizza. | 阿曼德的披萨 |
[21:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 那好 |
[21:38] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[21:52] | – Hello? – Hi. | -喂 -你好 |
[21:55] | Brenda. I was just thinking about you. | 布兰达 我刚才还想你来着 |
[21:59] | Sure you were. | 是啊 |
[22:01] | I was. I was. | 真的 |
[22:04] | I’m — I’m always thinking of you. | 我 我一直在想你 |
[22:06] | Well… that’s good, I guess. | 那挺好的 |
[22:10] | Listen, I-I can’t come to town next week. | 我下周去不了你那儿了 |
[22:16] | Oh, man. I was really looking forward to seeing you. | 我真的很期待见到你 |
[22:19] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[22:21] | I, uh… I won’t be able to get back | 我两三周内 |
[22:24] | for another two or three weeks. | 都回不来了 |
[22:27] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[22:29] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错了什么吗 |
[22:30] | No. No. No. It’s nothing like that. | 不 不 不是那样的 |
[22:31] | I’m just busy with some bullshit at work. | 只是工作上的破事太忙了 |
[22:34] | Your work’s not bullshit. | 你的工作不是什么破事 |
[22:36] | It is, kind of. Compared to what you do. | 它就是 和你的工作比起来 |
[22:38] | Saving millions of lives. | 拯救数百万人的生命 |
[22:41] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:42] | Yeah, but, I mean, at least you’re trying. | 是啊 但是至少你在努力 |
[22:46] | Not everyone can do that. | 并非所有人都能做到 |
[22:48] | Not everyone wants to. | 也并非所有人都想这么做 |
[22:55] | So…I’m not going to be able to make it next week. | 我下周不能过去了 |
[22:58] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | But I’ll, uh… I’ll be there soon. | 但是我会尽快去的 |
[23:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:07] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[23:08] | It’s — I mean, it’s just work. | 只是工作 |
[23:10] | I’m swamped right now and I…uh… | 我实在太忙了 而且我 |
[23:14] | No. I’m not mad. | 不 我没生气 |
[23:16] | Listen… | 听着 |
[23:19] | you’re a really sweet guy. | 你人真的很好 |
[23:21] | But… | 但是 |
[23:24] | But…? | 但是 |
[23:26] | I’ve been really trying, | 我真的尝试了 |
[23:27] | but I just don’t see | 但是我看不到 |
[23:31] | this going much further. | 我们的未来 |
[23:35] | We’re — We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[23:37] | I mean, we — we — we haven’t even… | 我们都还没有 |
[23:40] | No. I know. | 不 我知道 |
[23:42] | It’s been nice. | 那很美好 |
[23:44] | I’ve been having a really nice time, | 我真的度过了一段很美好的时光 |
[23:48] | but… we’re not compatible. | 但是我们不合适 |
[23:55] | L-Listen, this — this… | 听着 这件事 |
[23:57] | Look, can we — can we talk about this in person? | 我们可以面对面谈谈吗 |
[23:59] | Like, when I’m in town next? | 比如我下次过去的时候 |
[24:01] | Because I-I-I think we can make this work. | 因为我觉得我们可以解决 |
[24:06] | I won’t change my mind. | 我不会改变主意 |
[24:09] | You’re not right for me and I know it. | 你不适合我 我很清楚 |
[24:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:16] | Like I said. You’re nice. You’re really nice. | 就像我说的 你人很好 你太好了 |
[24:20] | But I need someone more… | 但是我需要一个更加 |
[24:23] | I don’t know… | 我不清楚 |
[24:25] | assertive. | 霸气点的人 |
[24:31] | You really are great. | 你真的很好 |
[24:48] | Do it again. Yeah. | 再来一次 |
[25:02] | When am I going to be able to take care of myself? | 我什么时候才能做到保护好自己 |
[25:04] | You’re getting there. You’re getting there. | 快了 你快准备好了 |
[25:06] | But how long before… | 但是多久才能… |
[25:11] | If someone… | 如果有人… |
[25:14] | If someone was to go after me again like… | 如果有人再次攻击我 |
[25:19] | like in the parking lot… | 就像在停车场的那一次 |
[25:24] | It’s just going to take time. | 还需要些时间 |
[25:25] | But we’ll keep practicing. | 我们会一直练习 |
[25:28] | And you’re doing really well. | 而且你真的做得很好 |
[25:31] | You are. | 真的 |
[25:35] | I’m sick of being scared. | 我讨厌害怕的感觉 |
[25:41] | I know. | 我明白 |
[25:56] | I know how hard it is. | 我明白那有多难受 |
[26:24] | I was scared like that for a long time. | 我有很长一段时间都那么害怕 |
[26:41] | When I was eighteen… | 我十八岁的时候 |
[26:52] | A man… | 一个男人 |
[26:55] | I was raped. | 强奸了我 |
[26:59] | And I-I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我不停地想起那件事 |
[27:03] | I didn’t tell anyone for a very long time. | 我一直没有告诉任何人 |
[27:20] | – Mom? – No, no, no, Paige. | -妈妈 -不不 佩姬 |
[27:21] | No. Listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[27:23] | The thing is | 关键是 |
[27:25] | I trained as hard as I could every day. | 我每天都努力训练 |
[27:29] | I imagined that man’s face every time I fought, | 每次训练 我都想着那个男人的脸 |
[27:32] | and the more I fought the better I felt, | 越训练 我就越好受 |
[27:34] | until one day I knew | 直到有一天 我意识到 |
[27:36] | no one was gonna hurt me like that again. | 再也没人可以那样伤害我了 |
[27:41] | And I’m okay. | 于是我就释然了 |
[27:44] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我再也不害怕了 |
[27:47] | And you’re not going to be either. | 你也会不再害怕的 |
[27:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:29] | Tai Chi. | 打太极拳 |
[31:31] | Stobert showed me. | 斯托伯特教我的 |
[31:35] | It’s relaxing. | 有放松作用 |
[31:39] | Looks like slow Kung fu. | 看着像是中国功夫的慢动作 |
[31:50] | Deirdre broke up with me. | 迪亚德里和我分手了 |
[31:56] | Did you handle it wrong? | 你处理得不好吗 |
[32:00] | I wasn’t aggressive enough. | 我不够强势 |
[32:07] | It probably doesn’t matter this time, | 这次可能没什么关系 |
[32:10] | but, you know… next time… | 但是 下一次… |
[32:14] | you might have to hurt someone’s feelings again. | 你可能还是得去伤害某人的感情 |
[32:21] | Isn’t that what the problem is? | 不是这个问题吗 |
[32:23] | Neither of us wanted to do it this time. | 我们都不想接这次工作的 |
[32:27] | But we had to. And once you’re doing it… | 但我们必须做 而一旦做了… |
[32:29] | I didn’t tank it, I tried my best. | 我不是故意搞砸的 我尽力了 |
[32:31] | It doesn’t always work. | 事情不是总能如人所愿 |
[32:37] | I guess I’m talking more about EST and everything. | 我是在说自我实现小组 |
[32:41] | I mean, isn’t that what they’re teaching you, | 人的感情比什么都重要 |
[32:45] | that people’s feelings are more important than anything else? | 这不正是他们教你的吗 |
[32:49] | Isn’t that what it is? | 他们不就是教人这个吗 |
[32:51] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 不是 |
[32:54] | Nobody’s ever said that. | 没人这么说过 |
[32:57] | I think it’s more… there’s a part of me… | 我觉得更像是 我从没想过 |
[32:59] | that I have never thought about. | 自己还有那样的一面 |
[33:03] | And then a forty-five-year-old, single logistics manager | 然后就被一个45岁的单身物流经理 |
[33:06] | kicks you out of bed. | 踢下了床 |
[33:09] | We’re not all as attractive as you, Elizabeth. | 不是人人都和你一样有魅力 伊丽莎白 |
[33:13] | But you are. | 但你是的 |
[33:17] | You can get her back if you need to. | 如果需要 你是可以让她回到你身边的 |
[33:39] | I was training with Paige again… | 我又和佩姬一起训练了 |
[33:42] | – She’s still scared. – Yeah. | -她还是很害怕 -是啊 |
[33:45] | It’s going to take her a while. | 她需要时间 |
[33:51] | I told her I was raped. | 我告诉她我曾被强奸 |
[33:56] | I just wanted her to know that | 我只是想让她知道 |
[33:58] | she won’t always be afraid. | 她不会永远害怕下去 |
[34:04] | That’s good. | 你做得不错 |
[36:22] | Well, that’s not one of her students’ houses. | 这可不是她某个学生的房子 |
[36:35] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[36:37] | I can’t get it. | 拍不到 |
[36:42] | Over there. | 那里 |
[36:43] | I can get it from there. | 我能从那里拍到 |
[37:11] | It’s a fifteen-minute walk | 从她办公室到威斯康辛大道的阿曼德 |
[37:13] | from her office to Armand’s on Wisconsin. | 要走十五分钟 |
[37:17] | Straight shot it’s fifteen minutes there, | 直线距离的话 十五分钟去 |
[37:19] | fifteen minutes back. | 十五分钟回 |
[37:22] | If she takes a detour… | 如果她绕路 |
[37:24] | through Melvin Hazen Park. | 通过梅尔文·黑曾公园 |
[37:28] | It’s wide open. | 公园是开放式的 |
[37:32] | You don’t like the park, or Armand’s deep-dish pizza? | 你不喜欢这座公园还是阿曼德的深盘披萨 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:40] | She lives here. | 她住在这里 |
[37:42] | Drops her son off at school | 送儿子到学校 |
[37:44] | and walks from Massachusetts, | 然后从马萨诸塞大道出发 |
[37:47] | past the National Cathedral… | 通过国家大教堂 |
[37:51] | she crosses through a pocket park on her way. | 在路上经过一个小型公园 |
[37:56] | She was pretty nervous. | 她很紧张 |
[37:58] | I noticed. | 我也注意到了 |
[38:06] | Let’s get her off the street. | 我们让她离开街道吧 |
[38:43] | Affair. | 出轨 |
[38:44] | You think he’s one of her students? | 你觉得他是她的学生之一吗 |
[38:47] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[39:01] | The man you photographed Evgheniya with | 你照片中和叶夫根尼娅一起的那个男人 |
[39:03] | is an SIS-1 officer, Bruce Tabenor. | 是秘密情报一处的官员 布鲁斯·塔边纳 |
[39:06] | Most likely going to be | 他很可能成为 |
[39:07] | Deputy Chief of the CIA’s Moscow station. | 中情局莫斯科站的副站长 |
[39:12] | He’s married, two kids. | 他已婚 有两个孩子 |
[39:14] | The Centre will probably want her back in Moscow with him | 中心很可能想让她和那个男人一起回莫斯科 |
[39:17] | so they can use the affair against him. | 然后利用出轨之事对付他 |
[39:20] | Well, her son isn’t doing well. | 她儿子的情况不太好 |
[39:22] | And she’s still furious at Alexei | 她也还在因为阿列克谢将他们带到美国 |
[39:23] | for dragging them here… | 而生气… |
[39:25] | We’ll talk to Tuan. | 我们会告诉徒安的 |
[39:28] | We’re close to the family now. So… | 我们现在和这个家庭关系不错 所以 |
[39:39] | So where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[39:43] | I went home for a while, | 我回去了一趟 |
[39:46] | spent time with my daughter and grandchildren. | 和女儿 孙子孙女待了段时间 |
[39:52] | I hadn’t seen them in years. | 我有好几年没见他们了 |
[39:57] | The grandchildren didn’t remember me. | 小孩子们都不认识我了 |
[39:59] | I don’t know what I expected. | 我不知道自己在期待些什么 |
[40:05] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[40:08] | You’ve had a lot going on lately. | 你最近有好多事要处理 |
[40:13] | Things have settled down. | 情况在好转 |
[40:21] | And Paige? | 佩姬呢 |
[40:25] | I’m not asking for the Centre. | 我不是代表中心问的 |
[40:26] | I’m just…asking. | 我只是问问 |
[40:30] | Are you getting along? | 你们还好吗 |
[40:36] | We are. | 还好 |
[40:40] | Good. | 不错 |
[40:44] | Paige is figuring things out. | 佩姬慢慢想通了 |
[40:50] | What do you want for her? | 你想让她做什么 |
[40:56] | I…want her to believe in something. | 我想让她相信某种东西 |
[41:01] | I want her to care about things that matter. | 我想让她在乎那些重要的事情 |
[41:06] | Her mother’s daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[41:12] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[41:17] | Is that what Philip wants too? | 菲利普也希望这样吗 |
[41:20] | We don’t talk about it much. | 我们很少谈论这个话题 |
[41:22] | You don’t agree? | 你们意见不一致吗 |
[41:27] | We’ll never see eye to eye on it. | 这件事上 我们没法一致 |
[41:31] | How are you and Philip, otherwise? | 除此之外 你俩还好吗 |
[41:37] | Things have been good. | 都挺好的 |
[41:52] | It’s Deirdre, leave a message at the beep. | 我是迪亚德里 请在嘀声之后留言 |
[41:55] | Hi Deirdre, it’s Gus. | 迪亚德里 我是盖斯 |
[41:57] | Listen, um, I just wanted to call, and… | 我只是想打电话 |
[42:01] | I know I haven’t handled things, um, perfectly, | 我知道我表现得不够完美 |
[42:07] | but…you’re a really terrific woman, | 但是你真的很好 |
[42:11] | and I-I really like you, and I know you know that… | 我真的很喜欢你 我知道你也清楚这点 |
[42:14] | and I-I just didn’t want to get off onto the wrong foot | 我只是不想在我们初次见面的时候 |
[42:17] | when — when we met. | 留下不好的印象 |
[42:20] | And listen, I don’t know how to say this, | 还有 我不知道该怎么说 |
[42:23] | but I’m married. | 但是我已经结婚了 |
[42:24] | And things haven’t been going well, | 而婚姻并不如意 |
[42:27] | and — it’s complicated… | 情况很复杂 |
[42:29] | And I didn’t want… | 我也不想… |
[42:31] | Gus? | 盖斯 |
[42:35] | Thanks for picking up. | 谢谢你接电话 |
[42:43] | …at least Evgheniya. | 最起码要叶夫根尼娅 |
[42:44] | The key is she should want to go back, | 关键在于她应该想要回去 |
[42:46] | think it’s her decision. | 认为这是她的决定 |
[42:48] | How do you know she’ll keep screwing the guy, | 你怎么知道她回到苏联后 |
[42:50] | once she’s back in the USSR? | 还会继续跟那家伙乱搞 |
[42:53] | Or that he’ll keep screwing her? | 或者是那家伙还会继续搞她 |
[42:55] | They may, they may not. | 他们也许会继续 也许不会 |
[42:56] | That’s the Centre’s problem once they get her back there. | 一旦她回去了 那就是中心的问题了 |
[43:07] | There’s these kids at school. | 学校里有些孩子 |
[43:10] | Real assholes. | 非常混蛋 |
[43:12] | They’re assholes to me too. | 我也很讨厌他们 |
[43:13] | But one of them kind of likes me. | 但是他们其中有一个喜欢我 |
[43:17] | We’re in gym together. | 我们一起去健身房 |
[43:20] | If I got in with them… | 如果我能和他们混熟… |
[43:22] | they could make things really bad for Pasha. | 他们可能会给帕夏找找麻烦 |
[43:26] | Bad enough that his mother | 麻烦到能让他妈妈 |
[43:27] | will want to take him home to Moscow? | 把他带回莫斯科吗 |
[43:30] | I’m the only friend he’s got. | 我是他唯一的朋友 |
[43:31] | If I’m not there as much, | 如果我不在他身边 |
[43:33] | and these guys start coming after him? | 同时这些家伙又去欺负他 |
[43:38] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[43:41] | They might just switch his school. | 他们也许只会让他转校 |
[43:44] | If he’s miserable enough… | 如果他足够悲惨… |
[43:46] | It could work. | 他就会回莫斯科 |
[43:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:58] | All right. We’ll be back Thursday. | 好吧 我们星期四回来 |
[44:00] | I’m flying to Sydney, | 我要飞去悉尼 |
[44:02] | he’s doing the Paris route again. | 他还要回到巴黎 |
[44:04] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[44:07] | I think you guys need to be here more. | 我认为你俩需要更常来这 |
[44:10] | It hasn’t been a problem yet, but…it will be. | 现在还没问题 但是总会出问题的 |
[44:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:15] | Thanks for letting us know. | 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[44:18] | See you Thursday. | 周四见 |
[45:04] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散个步吧 |
[45:06] | – It’s freezing out. – I know. | -外面太冷了 -我知道 |
[45:18] | So, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[45:19] | Matthew? | 是马修吗 |
[45:21] | It’s fine, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[45:24] | He was just a boy. | 他只是个男生罢了 |
[45:25] | I-I don’t even want to be with him. | 我都不想和他在一起 |
[45:28] | It’s silly. | 太蠢了 |
[45:31] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[45:34] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[45:39] | Do you still think about it? | 你还会想那事吗 |
[45:43] | What happened to you? | 你过去的遭遇 |
[45:47] | No. | 不会 |
[45:49] | Not ever? | 从来不会吗 |
[45:56] | I mean, I guess sometimes I do. | 有时候会吧 |
[45:59] | I feel like… | 我感觉 |
[46:02] | I don’t know how I could ever get over that. | 我不知道要是我怎么能扛过去 |
[46:10] | Other things become more important. | 有更重要的事情要做 |
[46:13] | Like your job? | 比如你的工作 |
[46:14] | Partly. Yeah. | 算是吧 |
[46:17] | And also you and Henry. | 还有你和亨利 |
[46:24] | Do you like what you do? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[46:34] | I wish I didn’t have to do it, | 我希望不用做这些事 |
[46:36] | but I’m proud to help my country. | 但我很骄傲能帮助祖国 |
[46:41] | If you didn’t have to serve your country like this… | 如果你能不以这种方式为祖国服务 |
[46:44] | what would you do? | 你会做什么呢 |
[46:50] | I never thought about it much. | 我从来没好好想过 |
[46:52] | Not ever? | 从没有吗 |
[46:59] | I’d want to be a doctor. | 我会做医生吧 |
[47:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:03] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[47:05] | You have no bedside manner, Mom. | 你不会关怀病人 妈妈 |
[47:09] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[47:16] | But…I’d — I’d do it somewhere | 但 但我会去真正需要我的地方 |
[47:17] | they really needed my help. | 来帮助他们 |
[47:20] | In the third world somewhere. | 某个第三世界国家 |
[47:22] | Where maybe it wouldn’t matter | 在那里 就算我做得没那么完美 |
[47:24] | if I wasn’t so… perfect at that. | 可能也无关紧要 |