时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I took some pictures of Pastor Tim’s diary. | 我拍了一些蒂姆牧师日记的照片 |
[00:19] | I didn’t want to take the film to Fotomat or anything. | 我不想拿到外面冲印 |
[00:23] | Pastor Tim thinks I might really be screwed up. | 蒂姆牧师认为我可能没救了 |
[00:26] | He’s worried about my soul. | 他担心我的灵魂 |
[00:28] | It’s a boarding school, | 它是一所寄宿学校 |
[00:30] | so I would live there during school, | 所以学期中我需要住在那儿 |
[00:31] | and then I’d come home vacations. | 放假再回家 |
[00:34] | Henry knows what he wants. | 亨利清楚自己想要什么 |
[00:37] | I think he’d be better off. | 我觉得他会过得更好 |
[00:49] | – Henry. – One sec. | -亨利 -马上 |
[00:58] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[01:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:01] | She didn’t say where she was going? | 她没说去哪儿吗 |
[01:03] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[01:06] | Chris says we’re supposed to hear from St. Edwards | 克里斯说我们这一两周就能收到 |
[01:08] | in the next week or two. | 圣爱德华的通知 |
[01:13] | So are you gonna let me go or what? | 你们准备让我去吗 |
[01:23] | Henry, if you get in… | 亨利 如果你被录取了 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna have to talk to your mother, | 我得和你妈妈谈谈 |
[01:29] | but…fine. | 但是 好的 |
[01:32] | It’s fine by me. | 我这没问题 |
[01:35] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 爸 |
[01:42] | Uh, I’m gonna go out. | 我出门了 |
[01:43] | Tell mom I’ll be back by eight. | 告诉妈妈我八点回来 |
[01:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:07] | How are things going with the Morozovs? | 莫罗佐夫家的事情怎么样了 |
[04:10] | Moving forward. | 进展着呢 |
[04:12] | What about your pastor? | 那牧师呢 |
[04:15] | Paige is open to finding a new place for him. | 佩姬同意给他找个新工作 |
[04:18] | That’s very good news. | 是个好消息 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:21] | I’ll see what we can do. | 我看看我们能做什么 |
[04:30] | The Centre thinks they might have found a woman | 中心认为他们可能找到了一个女人 |
[04:32] | named Anna Mikhaylovna Prokopchuk, | 叫安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜·普罗科查克 |
[04:35] | who they’ve been looking for for years. | 他们找她好多年了 |
[04:38] | A collaborator who was on a Nazi execution squad. | 她曾在纳粹行刑队工作 |
[04:43] | Here? | 她在这 |
[04:46] | She personally shot hundreds of our boys. | 她亲手射杀过上百名我们的孩子 |
[04:50] | Prisoners. | 战俘 |
[04:51] | They used to line them up around a pit | 他们让孩子们排队站在大坑边上 |
[04:53] | at the edge of town… | 就在城外… |
[04:56] | in Dyatkovo. | 在迪亚特科沃 |
[04:58] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪 |
[05:00] | Newton, Massachusetts. | 马萨诸塞州的牛顿市 |
[05:02] | Her husband was a medic in the American army. | 他丈夫曾是美军军医 |
[05:04] | They met in Germany after the War. | 他们战后在德国相遇 |
[05:07] | She’s been living under the name of Natalie Granholm | 她自1950年来一直叫 |
[05:09] | since the ’50s. | 娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆 |
[05:13] | But we’re not — we’re not sure it’s her? | 但我们不确定是不是她 |
[05:16] | They can’t find any exit documents | 他们没有找到任何文件 |
[05:18] | matching the maiden name she used | 能和她来美国结婚前 |
[05:19] | when she came to America. | 用的名字相对应 |
[05:21] | And any photos of her | 她所有的照片 |
[05:22] | were destroyed during the occupation. | 也在盟军占领后被销毁了 |
[05:27] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[05:32] | The Centre wants you to find out everything you can. | 中心希望你们尽力找出线索 |
[05:35] | We’ll make sure it’s her before we do anything. | 我们得在采取行动前确定这就是她 |
[05:44] | I looked into what you asked me about. | 我查过你们想知道的事了 |
[05:49] | The Centre did harvest and weaponize | 中心确实利用你们从威廉姆身上 |
[05:51] | the Lassa virus you recovered from William. | 获取的拉萨病毒培育出了武器 |
[05:55] | They named it ‘Variant V.’ | 他们称之为”变量V” |
[05:59] | For Vitaly. | 指的是维塔利 |
[06:01] | His Russian name. | 他的俄文名字 |
[07:04] | 波士顿 马萨诸塞州 | |
[07:16] | Henry asked about St. Edwards again. | 亨利又问圣爱德华的事了 |
[07:22] | I-I said he could go, if it’s okay with you. | 我说他可以去 如果你同意的话 |
[07:26] | Which it is. | 你是同意的 |
[07:32] | I think if he wants to go, | 如果他想去 |
[07:33] | he should go. | 就让他去 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:36] | I just thought… | 我是觉得… |
[07:36] | he’s doing really good now. | 他现在表现真得很好 |
[07:40] | All this math stuff. | 数学 |
[07:41] | A girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[07:43] | It’s all just… | 都… |
[07:45] | working out. | 挺好的 |
[07:52] | If he gets in, | 如果他真的去了 |
[07:54] | he’ll be there for a couple of months, | 他会在那待几个月 |
[07:56] | back home, | 回家 |
[07:58] | then gone for another couple of months, | 然后再离开几个月 |
[08:00] | and back home again… | 再回家 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:34] | They like each other. | 他们喜欢彼此 |
[08:35] | Good for them. | 真不错 |
[08:42] | How many people work here? | 有多少人在这工作 |
[08:44] | That is a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[08:45] | Hey, Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[08:48] | This is my friend Henry Jennings. | 这是我的朋友亨利·詹宁斯 |
[08:51] | You work for the Post? | 你在邮报工作 |
[08:53] | No, I’m just writing a school paper. | 不 我只是为校报写篇文章 |
[08:56] | Hey, you got any idea how many people work here? | 你知道有多少人在这工作吗 |
[08:58] | Not a clue. | 不清楚 |
[09:01] | Make sure you check out | 你一定要去看看 |
[09:01] | the new soap dispensers in the bathrooms. | 卫生间里新安装的洗手液机 |
[09:04] | Aderholt. | 艾德霍尔 |
[09:07] | Well, duty calls. | 老板叫我 |
[09:08] | – Nice meeting you, Henry. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[09:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Who’s that other guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[09:17] | That’s Agent Wolfe. My boss. | 乌尔夫探员 我的上司 |
[09:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:24] | That is the vault. | 是秘屋 |
[09:27] | What do you do in there? | 你们在里面干什么 |
[09:28] | Secret stuff. | 做一些秘密的事情 |
[09:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:32] | It’s actually a secure room. | 其实就是一个安全屋 |
[09:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:36] | It’s got acoustic shielding. | 里面隔音 |
[09:38] | There’s no way anyone can possibly listen in on | 没有人能窃听你在里面 |
[09:40] | what you’re saying in there. | 说的话 |
[09:41] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[09:42] | Can we go in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[09:43] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[09:49] | It’s a mail robot. | 这是邮件分拣车 |
[09:51] | What does it do? | 它是干什么的 |
[09:53] | It delivers mail. | 分发邮件 |
[09:55] | That is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[09:57] | It’s more trouble than it’s worth. | 跟它的价值相比 它惹的麻烦更多 |
[10:19] | So, I’m starting to think it doesn’t make it better, | 我开始觉得它没有让情况变好 |
[10:21] | but it is something… | 但是… |
[12:06] | – How was it? – It was great. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[12:08] | I got to meet Stan’s boss — | 我见到了斯坦的上司 |
[12:09] | who’s the head of counterintelligence, | 他是反间谍部门的头儿 |
[12:11] | and I met his partner, Dennis, | 我还遇到了他的同事 丹尼斯 |
[12:13] | they work on cases together. | 他们一起工作 |
[12:15] | There was this whole computer room | 那里还有一整个房间 |
[12:16] | with humongous computers in it, too, | 里面放的全是大型电脑 |
[12:19] | and there’s this other room, | 还有一个房间 |
[12:21] | it was called the vault. | 叫秘屋 |
[12:23] | Nobody can hear you when you’re in there. | 没人能听见你在里面说了什么 |
[12:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:26] | Well, people can’t listen in to your conversations. | 别人听不见你说的话 |
[12:31] | – You hungry? – Nah. | -你饿了吗 -不饿 |
[12:33] | Me and Stan stopped off at Kentucky Fried Chicken. | 我和斯坦中途去了肯德基 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna go write this while it’s still fresh in my head. | 我要趁着还记得的时候写下来 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | Who the hell knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[13:06] | I think it looks like her. | 我觉得像她 |
[13:15] | Think Stan wants Henry to join the FBI? | 你觉得斯坦想让亨利加入联调局吗 |
[13:18] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[13:20] | Matthew certainly isn’t cut out for it. | 马修完全不是那块料 |
[13:23] | He could clean up and go straight | 他可以等到年级大点 |
[13:24] | when he gets older. | 重新开始 |
[13:26] | I think the die’s cast with that one. | 我觉得是没希望了 |
[13:29] | – Well he’s not getting Henry. – No. | -他别想把亨利拉进去 -没错 |
[13:35] | Do you think Paige wanted us to see those photos? | 你觉得佩姬想让我们看到这些照片吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:43] | She already told us. | 她已经告诉我们了 |
[13:46] | But maybe she wanted to see us | 但是也许她想看着我们 |
[13:48] | read them right in front of her. | 在她的面前看这些照片 |
[13:57] | Or she was just moving too fast. | 要不然就是她进展太快了 |
[17:38] | Her husband. He’s an ophthalmologist. | 她的丈夫是名眼科医生 |
[17:41] | What does she do? | 她是做什么的 |
[17:43] | She’s a nurse. Works part-time now. | 她是个护士 现在做兼职 |
[17:45] | They have two daughters. | 他们有两个女儿 |
[17:46] | One lives in Portland, Oregon, the other in Boston. | 一个在俄勒冈州波特兰 另一个在波士顿 |
[17:50] | She takes a drawing class. | 她在学画画 |
[17:52] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[17:54] | She volunteers at a free clinic in Southie. | 她在南面一家免费诊所里做志愿者 |
[17:56] | Takes care of her granddaughter two days a week, | 一周有两个早上 |
[17:58] | in the morning. | 照顾外孙女 |
[18:01] | She’s made a nice life for herself. | 她的生活过得不错 |
[18:04] | How did we find her? | 我们怎么找到她的 |
[18:07] | When the Red Army took back Dyatkovo, | 红军夺回迪亚特科沃的时候 |
[18:10] | Anna Prokopchuk wasn’t there. | 没找到安娜·普罗科查克 |
[18:12] | Turns out she was in a hospital in Germany… | 后来发现她在德国的一家医院里… |
[18:14] | getting treatment for a venereal disease, | 接受性病治疗 |
[18:17] | which she got from sleeping with too many Nazi officers. | 因为她和太多纳粹官员发生关系 |
[18:20] | We didn’t know it until last year. | 我们去年才知道的 |
[18:22] | Since then we’ve been tracking down medical records | 之后我们就一直在纳粹档案里 |
[18:24] | in the Nazi archives, | 搜寻医疗记录 |
[18:26] | looking at women with venereal diseases | 查看在德国医院里 |
[18:28] | in hospitals in Germany. | 患有性病的女性 |
[18:30] | They found a woman named Natalya Konina… | 他们找到一个叫娜塔莉亚·柯妮娜的女人 |
[18:33] | her height and age | 她的身高和年龄 |
[18:34] | were a close match to Anna Prokopchuk. | 和安娜·普罗科查克很接近 |
[18:37] | And Konina married John Granholm. | 柯妮娜嫁给了约翰·格伦霍尔姆 |
[18:40] | So, Konina is Prokopchuk, | 所以柯妮娜就是普罗科查克 |
[18:43] | or someone who was the same height and age | 或者某个在二战末期和她 |
[18:45] | as she was at the end of the War. | 身高年龄一样的人 |
[18:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:52] | I’ll get these to the Centre. | 我会把这些交给中心 |
[18:56] | “The hallowed halls of the Federal Bureau of Investigation | “联邦调查局的神圣大厅里 |
[18:58] | are abuzz with activity | 一番忙碌的景象 |
[18:59] | as agents struggle to keep our country safe | 探员绞尽脑汁保护我们国家的安全 |
[19:02] | from threats both foreign and domestic.” | 抵御来自国内外的威胁 |
[19:06] | Laying it on a — a little thick if you ask me. | 要我说 有点过分恭维了 |
[19:09] | It’s amazing there. It’s the FBI. | 那里太棒了 那可是联调局 |
[19:11] | You have, like, the best job in the world. | 你有世界上最棒的工作 |
[19:14] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[19:16] | Well, what’s not great about it? | 有什么不好的地方 |
[19:18] | Well, uh… | 这个 |
[19:21] | The FBI is basically… | 联调局基本上 |
[19:27] | You know, I can’t explain it to you, Henry. | 我不能跟你解释 亨利 |
[19:29] | Because I don’t trust you. | 因为我不信任你 |
[19:31] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我 |
[19:33] | No. I’m not allowed to. | 是的 我不能信任你 |
[19:36] | You are the greatest kid in the world, | 你是世界上最棒的小孩 |
[19:38] | but I have to think of you like you could be a spy. | 但我必须假设你可能是间谍 |
[19:42] | That’s what the FBI is like. | 联调局就是这样 |
[19:46] | So…are you allowed to trust anybody? | 那你能信任任何人吗 |
[19:50] | Some people trust their wives. | 有些人信任他们的老婆 |
[19:53] | I didn’t trust mine. | 我不信 |
[19:56] | I have no idea why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[19:58] | Well, what about your kids? | 那你的孩子呢 |
[20:02] | Not really. | 也不 |
[20:04] | That sucks. | 真糟 |
[20:07] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[23:49] | Natalie Granholm. | 娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆 |
[23:53] | And they’re sure it’s her? | 他们确定是她吗 |
[23:55] | It just says to go ahead. | 只说了可以行动 |
[23:59] | They saw the same pictures we saw. | 他们和我们看到的是同一张照片 |
[24:04] | I think it looks like her. | 我觉得看上去像她 |
[24:07] | Don’t you? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[24:11] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[24:12] | But I want to be sure, before… | 但在此之前 我想确认 |
[24:15] | I can’t just get this order from them | 我不能就只是服从命令 |
[24:17] | and do whatever they say. | 他们说什么就做什么 |
[24:22] | I’m not just… | 我不只是… |
[24:25] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这件事 |
[24:27] | We’ll make sure. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:39] | Valentina Ivankova. | 瓦伦蒂娜·伊万科娃 |
[24:41] | She is reporter. | 她是记者 |
[24:42] | Any reason they’re moving her? | 她的调动有什么原因吗 |
[24:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:46] | What was Yuri’s relationship like with her? | 尤里和她是什么关系 |
[24:48] | Did he seem to take any kind of special interest in her | 最近几个月 他对她有没有产生什么 |
[24:51] | in the last few months? | 特殊的兴趣 |
[24:53] | Not really. | 没什么 |
[24:54] | She’s the same with him like with everyone. | 她对他和对别人都一样 |
[24:57] | Okay. Great. | 很好 |
[24:59] | That’s all good. | 就这些 |
[25:02] | Just keep noticing stuff, just like that. | 请继续留意这一类事情 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:09] | So, how’s the little man? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[25:14] | So good. | 很好 |
[25:16] | No trouble with him. | 没什么问题 |
[25:18] | So sweet. | 特别可爱 |
[25:20] | And how about that guy? Gennadi? | 那个人呢 叫根纳季的那个 |
[25:21] | Have you seen him again? | 你还在跟他约会吗 |
[25:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:26] | I likes him. Even more. | 我喜欢他 甚至更喜欢了 |
[25:28] | You know, he was a very big hockey player, | 他是个高大的曲棍球运动员 |
[25:33] | but he doesn’t think he’s too…important. | 但他又不会…妄自尊大 |
[25:42] | And he likes me too. | 而且他也喜欢我 |
[25:43] | Well, good. | 那很好 |
[25:45] | – Sounds great. – Yeah. | -听着不错 -是啊 |
[25:47] | But you know, | 但是 |
[25:48] | you have to be careful with him too. | 你对他也要多加小心 |
[25:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[25:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:47] | Not one sound. | 别出声 |
[27:52] | I don’t have much money. | 我没多少钱 |
[27:55] | You can have what there is. | 我有的你们都拿走吧 |
[27:57] | I-In my purse. In the kitchen. | 我的钱包在厨房里 |
[28:01] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[28:03] | All of it. | 全拿走 |
[28:06] | This isn’t about money. | 我们不是为了钱来的 |
[28:09] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[28:10] | The truth. | 真相 |
[28:13] | About what? | 什么的真相 |
[28:15] | Anna Mikhaylovna Prokopchuk. | 安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜·普罗科查克 |
[28:20] | – Who…? – You tell us. | -谁 -我们还要问你呢 |
[28:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[28:26] | I don’t know who this person is. | 我也不知道这个人是谁 |
[28:28] | She’s you. | 她就是你 |
[28:30] | What? | 什么 |
[28:31] | No. You have wrong person. | 不 你们认错人了 |
[28:33] | My name is Natalie Granholm. | 我的名字是娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆 |
[28:35] | I-I don’t know this person — | 我…我不认识这个人 |
[28:38] | I never met this person, I never heard this name before. | 从来没见过她 也没听说过这个名字 |
[28:42] | I can show you. | 我可以证明给你们看 |
[28:44] | It’s in my pocketbook, okay? | 就在我的钱包里 |
[28:47] | My driver’s license. You can see for yourself. | 我的驾驶证 你们可以自己看 |
[28:49] | You — You see I’m not this Anna, | 你们要明白我不是安娜 |
[28:52] | I’m not this person, whoever she is. | 我不是这个人 不管她是谁 |
[28:54] | Where were you born? | 你在哪里出生 |
[28:57] | Russia. | 苏联 |
[28:59] | Y-You think I knew this person from Russia? | 你觉得我在苏联认识这个人 |
[29:02] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[29:06] | I haven’t lived there for forty years. | 我有四十年没在那里生活了 |
[29:08] | Where in Russia? | 苏联哪里 |
[29:10] | Wh-Where “What?” | 什么哪里 |
[29:11] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[29:14] | Sevsk. | 萨沃斯科 |
[29:14] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[29:16] | About what? | 哪方面 |
[29:18] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[29:20] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[29:21] | Your life is a lie. | 你的生活就是个谎言 |
[29:24] | Why are you saying such things? | 你为什么这么说 |
[29:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[29:28] | who you’re talking about… | 你说的这个人是谁 |
[29:30] | Who are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[29:32] | You were born in Dyatkovo. | 你在迪亚特科沃出生 |
[29:35] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[29:36] | I was born in Sevsk. | 我在萨沃斯科出生 |
[29:38] | I’ve never been to Dyatkovo. | 我从没去过迪亚特科沃 |
[29:39] | But you know it. | 但你知道那里 |
[29:41] | It wasn’t that far from where I grew up. | 那离我家乡不远 |
[29:44] | I-I never been in Dyatkovo. | 我从没去过迪亚特科沃 |
[29:46] | My name is Natalie Granholm. | 我叫娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆 |
[29:47] | I was… I was Natalya Konina. | 我曾经叫娜塔莉亚·柯妮娜 |
[29:49] | You — You mistaken. | 你们搞错了 |
[29:50] | Please. I swear. | 拜托 我发誓 |
[29:51] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:53] | I don’t know this person, this Anna, whoever she is. | 我不认识这个人 这个安娜 不管她是谁 |
[29:56] | Prokopchuk. | 普罗科查克 |
[29:57] | Anna Mikhaylovna Prokopchuk. | 安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜·普罗科查克 |
[30:02] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[30:04] | What did she do to you? | 她对你们做了什么 |
[30:06] | You think she’s me? | 你们觉得我是她 |
[30:08] | No, you — you — you mistaken. | 不 你们搞错了 |
[30:10] | I swear you mistaken. | 我发誓你们弄错了 |
[30:11] | My name is Natalie Granholm. | 我叫娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆 |
[30:13] | From Sevsk. | 来自萨沃斯科 |
[30:14] | I’m — I-I — It’s not me. | 我 我不是她 |
[30:16] | I swear it’s not me. | 我发誓我不是 |
[30:18] | I am a wife, I’m a mother, I’m a grandmother. | 我是一名妻子 母亲 外祖母 |
[30:20] | I lived in this house for twenty-five ye– | 我在这个房子住了二十五年 |
[30:25] | You’re a traitor! | 你是个叛国贼 |
[30:26] | – You betrayed your own people! – No. Never. | -你背叛了你的同胞 -不 我没有 |
[30:29] | You slaughtered your own people. | 你屠杀了你的同胞 |
[30:31] | – That’s not true. – Young boys — | -那不是真的 -少年 |
[30:33] | – No. – Soldiers — | -不 -士兵 |
[30:34] | Brave men who were fighting, unlike you — | 那些勇敢战斗的人们 不像你 |
[30:37] | You took them to the edge of town | 你把他们带到了城外 |
[30:38] | and you shot them and you dumped them in a pit. | 你杀了他们 然后把他们丢进坑里 |
[30:40] | No, never, never. I — | 不 从来没有 我 |
[30:40] | You did this over and over again, we know — | 你做了一遍又一遍 我们知道 |
[30:43] | You have the blood of over a thousand soldiers on your hands. | 你手上有成千上万士兵的鲜血 |
[30:46] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:47] | I’m Natalya Konina. From Sevsk. | 我叫娜塔莉亚·柯妮娜 来自萨沃斯科 |
[30:49] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是什么吗 |
[30:50] | You’re a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[30:53] | You want to know who we are? | 你知道我们是谁吗 |
[31:23] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[31:32] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[31:43] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[31:46] | Even if it is her… | 即使是她 |
[31:48] | What? | 什么 |
[31:50] | You think…she’s changed? | 你认为她变了吗 |
[32:21] | You’re not going to fool us. | 你别想糊弄过去 |
[32:23] | We know who you are, | 我们知道你是谁 |
[32:25] | and we know what you’ve done. | 也知道你干了什么 |
[32:29] | What are you going to do? | 你们想干什么 |
[32:32] | Wait. | 等待 |
[32:34] | For what? | 等什么 |
[32:36] | Your husband. | 你的丈夫 |
[32:38] | He should be home soon. | 他一会就应该到家了 |
[32:40] | John? Why? | 约翰 为什么 |
[32:42] | You think he knows something about this woman? | 你们认为他知道和这个女人有关的事 |
[32:45] | He’s never been to Russia. | 他从没去过苏联 |
[32:46] | He — He cannot tell you anything… | 他什么都不知道 |
[32:50] | He’s a good man. | 他是好人 |
[33:05] | It’s all true, what you said. | 你说的都对 |
[33:08] | I’m Anna Prokopchuk. | 我是安娜·普罗科查克 |
[33:10] | From Dyatkovo. | 来自迪亚特科沃 |
[33:12] | I betrayed my country. | 我背叛了我的祖国 |
[33:15] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[33:19] | I betrayed my people. | 我背叛了我的人民 |
[33:20] | Friends, neighbors — I killed them all. | 朋友 邻居 我杀光了他们 |
[33:23] | I deserve to die. | 我该死 |
[33:25] | You can kill me. | 来杀了我吧 |
[33:26] | John did nothing, he knows nothing. | 约翰什么都没做 他什么都不知道 |
[33:29] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[33:31] | Then go. | 然后走吧 |
[33:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[33:42] | Tell us what you did. | 告诉我们你做了什么 |
[33:45] | I killed people. | 我杀人了 |
[33:48] | Innocent people. | 无辜的人 |
[33:49] | Where? | 在哪 |
[33:50] | Dyatkovo. | 迪亚特科沃 |
[33:51] | Why? | 为什么要杀人 |
[33:52] | I worked with the Nazis. | 我与纳粹合作 |
[33:54] | – Where? – Where…? | -在哪 -在哪 |
[33:56] | Where did you murder them? | 你在哪杀人的 |
[33:58] | In Dyatkovo. | 迪亚特科沃 |
[33:59] | Where? | 在迪亚特科沃哪里 |
[34:01] | Edge of — Edge of the town, like you said. | 像你说的那样 城外 |
[34:03] | Exactly where? | 再具体点 |
[34:04] | What side of the town? | 哪个方向 |
[34:06] | I don’t remember, | 我不记得了 |
[34:08] | it was far away, long time ago, | 太久以前的事情了 |
[34:10] | I… I-I can’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[34:13] | But I did it. | 但是我确实杀了人 |
[34:14] | I killed them all. | 我把他们都杀了 |
[34:19] | No! Please! | 不 求求你们 |
[34:21] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[34:23] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[34:25] | He doesn’t know. | 他什么都不知道 |
[34:28] | He thinks… | 他以为 |
[34:31] | I’m wonderful. | 我很完美 |
[34:43] | If you scream, you’ll die here. | 如果你敢叫就死定了 |
[34:45] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[34:50] | You want money? | 你们是想要钱吗 |
[34:54] | Here. | 给你们 |
[34:56] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[34:58] | There’s more upstairs. | 楼上还有 |
[35:00] | They’re not here for money. | 他们不是来抢钱的 |
[35:04] | What… | 什么 |
[35:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[35:11] | They’re… | 他们 |
[35:23] | When we met… | 在战后 |
[35:26] | after the War… | 我们见面的时候 |
[35:31] | They’re here because of the War. | 他们因为那场战争而来 |
[35:36] | They want to know… | 他们想知道 |
[35:48] | Can I have some water? | 能给我点水吗 |
[36:17] | Natalie, what’s happening? | 娜塔莉 到底怎么回事 |
[36:24] | Dyatkovo. | 迪亚特科沃 |
[36:28] | I’m from Dyatkovo. | 我来自迪亚特科沃 |
[36:33] | You’re from Sevsk. | 你是萨沃斯科人 |
[36:44] | When the Nazi overran Dyatkovo | 纳粹占领迪亚特科沃后 |
[36:50] | we were rounded up | 所有人被赶到一起 |
[36:52] | and taken to the square in the center of town. | 然后带到城中心的广场上 |
[36:58] | My father was shot, | 我爸爸被枪杀了 |
[37:00] | along with many other men. And boys. | 很多男人 男孩都被枪杀了 |
[37:06] | I held on to my mother. | 我紧紧抓着我妈妈 |
[37:09] | But she was shot. | 但她也被枪杀了 |
[37:17] | They made me dig a hole… | 他们让我挖坑 |
[37:23] | I used a shovel, a pail, | 我用铲子和木桶挖坑 |
[37:29] | then my hands… | 然后我的手 |
[37:33] | we threw them in like garbage. | 我们把尸体像垃圾一样扔进去 |
[37:38] | I was sixteen. | 我才16岁 |
[37:42] | I didn’t know anything about world. | 我还不了解这个世界 |
[37:46] | About anything. | 什么都不了解 |
[37:51] | They let me live. | 他们放过了我 |
[37:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:06] | There was no reason. | 没有理由 |
[38:09] | Nothing made any sense. | 没有道理 |
[38:13] | They gave me food. | 他们给我食物 |
[38:16] | I was obedient. Helpless. | 我很顺从 无助 |
[38:22] | The first time, | 第一次 |
[38:24] | they gave me so much to drink, | 他们给我喝了很多酒 |
[38:27] | I could barely stand up. | 我都站不稳了 |
[38:33] | The first time? | 第一次什么 |
[38:42] | That I shot them. | 我第一次开枪 |
[38:48] | Soviet prisoners. | 苏联战俘 |
[38:57] | It wasn’t me, in my body. | 那不是我 只是空壳 |
[39:01] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[39:06] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[39:10] | I couldn’t say, | 我不能说 |
[39:12] | how could I say, what could I say? | 我怎么开口 如何开口 |
[39:17] | I wanted to be the person… | 我想成为那个人 |
[39:22] | The person you thought I was. | 你以为的那个人 |
[39:27] | I know who you are, Natalie. | 我知道你是谁 娜塔莉 |
[39:31] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[39:32] | You’re…good. | 你是好人 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | – Don’t do this. – Please. | -别这么做 -求求你们 |
[39:50] | Please don’t do this. Don’t. | 求求你们别这么做 别 |
[39:52] | Please. If I could do… | 求求你们 我可以做任何事 |
[39:54] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[39:56] | Listen to — to me. Wait. | 听我说 等等 |
[39:57] | – Whatever happened way back then – No. | -不管发生了什么 -不 |
[39:59] | Wait. Just wait. | 等等 请等等 |
[39:59] | – No. Please. – Look, it’s — | -求求你们了 -听着 那 |
[40:01] | – It’s not his fault. – It’s not her fault. | -那不是他的错 -那不是她的错 |
[40:03] | You — You heard what they did to her. | 你们 你们也听到了他们对她做了什么 |
[40:04] | – You heard it. – Please. Please. | -你们听到了 -求你们了 |
[40:06] | – You can’t do this! – No! | -你们不能这么做 -不 |
[40:06] | – You can’t do this! – Please, no! | -你们不能这么做 -求你们了 不要 |
[40:09] | You can’t — | 你们不能 |
[40:10] | No, John! | 不 约翰 |
[40:12] | John! | 约翰 |
[41:22] | I want to get out of here. | 我想远离这一切 |
[41:27] | We should just go. | 我们应该离开了 |
[41:34] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[41:38] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |