时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | The man you photographed Evgheniya with | 你照片中和叶夫根尼娅一起的那个男人 |
[00:45] | is an SIS-1 officer. | 是秘密情报一处的官员 |
[00:48] | The Centre will probably want her back in Moscow with him | 中心很可能想让她和那个男人一起回莫斯科 |
[00:50] | so they can use the affair against him. | 然后利用出轨之事对付他 |
[00:53] | There’s these kids at school. Real assholes. | 学校里有些孩子 非常混蛋 |
[00:55] | If I got in with them… | 如果我能和他们混熟… |
[00:57] | they could make things really bad for Pasha. | 他们可能会给帕夏找找麻烦 |
[01:00] | Bad enough that his mother will want to take him home to Moscow? | 麻烦到能让他妈妈把他带回莫斯科吗 |
[01:03] | When you’re walking in the dark you don’t know the answer, | 当你在黑暗中行走时你并不知道答案 |
[01:06] | but you have an instinct for how to move forward. | 但你有着前进的本能 |
[01:10] | We’re all machines. | 我们都是机器 |
[01:12] | I want to get out of here. | 我想远离这一切 |
[01:14] | We should just go. | 我们应该离开了 |
[01:19] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[01:26] | So, who’s going to the pantry with Mary? | 谁和玛丽去食物救济站 |
[01:27] | – I’m going. – I’m going. | -我去 -我去 |
[01:28] | Yeah? You guys have rides home? | 是吗 你们有办法回家吗 |
[01:30] | – Yeah. – Yep. | -有 -有 |
[01:31] | – Yeah. – All right, okay. | -有 -那好 |
[01:32] | – Thanks again. – Bye. | -再次感谢 -再见 |
[01:34] | You guys did a great job. See you Thursday. | 你们做得很好 周六见 |
[01:36] | – See ya. Shotgun! – Bye. | -再见 我坐副驾 -再见 |
[01:37] | Bye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[01:43] | Hey, how’s that college list coming? | 大学选的怎么样了 |
[01:46] | Oh, uhm…I-I know I should be thinking about it, but… | 我知道我应该认真思考这件事 但是 |
[01:50] | – Oh. You’ve got a lot on your mind. – Yeah. | -你现在脑子里有很多事 -是的 |
[01:52] | I was thinking about George Washington, | 我在考虑乔治·华盛顿大学 |
[01:54] | but…I don’t know. | 但是 我也说不好 |
[01:55] | Well, I’m sure you’ll have lots of choices. | 你肯定有很多选择 |
[01:58] | So, listen, I need to tell you something. | 听着 我有事要告诉你 |
[02:01] | I have been offered a job | 普世教会协会 |
[02:03] | with the World Council of Churches in Buenos Aires, | 邀请我去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[02:06] | running their interfaith mission. | 主持多教派传教 |
[02:10] | Buenos Aires? | 布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[02:11] | The offer just came out of the blue, | 他们突然提出来的 |
[02:13] | and we’re going to take it. | 我们接受了 |
[02:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:24] | We’re going to miss you, Paige. | 我们会想你的 佩姬 |
[02:29] | You and Alice have been… | 你和爱丽丝对我 |
[02:31] | really, really good to me. | 非常非常好 |
[02:36] | Meeting you changed everything for me. | 见到你们改变了我的世界 |
[02:39] | Well, we’re going to keep in touch. | 我们会抱持联络的 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[02:46] | Who’s going to… um, who’ll be the pastor? | 继任牧师是谁 |
[02:48] | I-I just told the board last night. | 我昨晚刚通知理事会 |
[02:51] | There will be a hiring committee. | 他们会组织一个雇佣委员会 |
[02:52] | It’s two months before I leave. | 我还有两个月才走 |
[02:56] | We love our life here, the congregation. | 我们热爱这里的生活 还有会众 |
[02:59] | But we just started talking about Claire Louise, | 但是我们之前还想着让克莱尔·路易斯 |
[03:03] | growing up seeing more of the world, | 成长的过程中可以看看这世界 |
[03:05] | speaking Spanish… | 学学西班牙语 |
[03:08] | I was down there after college, in Ecuador. | 我大学毕业之后去过南美 厄瓜多尔 |
[03:13] | Being bilingual would be great for her. | 双语对她挺好的 |
[03:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:18] | I just hope Claire Louise grows up | 我希望克莱尔·路易斯长大后 |
[03:19] | to have as big a heart as you. | 能跟你一样有一颗宽容的心 |
[03:29] | Hello? | 谁回来了 |
[03:46] | So…Pastor Tim is leaving. | 蒂姆牧师要走了 |
[03:52] | He took a job in Argentina. | 他接受了一份在阿根廷的工作 |
[03:55] | At the World Council of Churches. | 在普世教会协会 |
[03:57] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | It’s good when things can work out for everyone. | 人人都能得偿所愿挺好的 |
[04:06] | I think it’s almost more about Claire Louise than them. | 我想这更多是为了克莱尔·路易斯 |
[04:11] | They want her to see more of the world. | 他们想让她看看更广阔的世界 |
[04:14] | That’s nice. Thinking about her speaking Spanish. | 挺好的 想像一下她说西班牙语的样子 |
[04:18] | Yeah. That’s — That’s what he said. | 是的 他也这么说 |
[04:25] | How…exactly did you get him this job? | 你们究竟是怎么给他弄到这份工作的 |
[04:31] | The Soviet Union has worked hard for peace. | 苏联一直在为和平而努力 |
[04:35] | It has a lot of friends | 它在全世界的很多组织里 |
[04:36] | in a lot of organizations all around the world. | 都有朋友 |
[04:39] | Religious organizations? | 包括宗教组织 |
[04:41] | Well, some of them fight for justice, | 他们中的一些也为正义而战 |
[04:43] | which is good enough for us. | 那就够了 |
[05:13] | Paige. | 佩姬 |
[05:32] | You have to wear it until he’s gone. | 你得戴到他走 |
[06:28] | 第一局总部 亚森内沃 | |
[10:27] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:30] | This is Gennadi. | 这是根纳季 |
[10:33] | I know it would be better | 我知道应该 |
[10:34] | if I told you he comes before he comes. | 在他来之前先告诉你们 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:40] | But is okay. | 但没关系的 |
[10:41] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[10:44] | Okay… | 好的… |
[10:46] | We will get married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[10:50] | – You’re getting married… – Yes. | -你们要结婚了… -是的 |
[10:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:54] | Yes. I’m, uh… | 是的 我是 |
[10:55] | Gennadi Bystrov. | 根纳季·贝斯特罗夫 |
[10:56] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[10:57] | – Stan. – Dennis. | -斯坦 -丹尼斯 |
[10:59] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[11:00] | I tell him all about you. | 我跟他说了你们的事 |
[11:02] | I was very much want to meet you. | 我非常期待能见到你们 |
[11:08] | You are my only American friends. | 你们是我唯一的美国朋友 |
[11:11] | And I want to share this happiness with you. | 我想和你们分享这份喜悦 |
[11:17] | Well, that’s… very nice. | 非常好 |
[11:21] | I see you surprised because this happen so fast. | 我知道事出突然 你们都很惊讶 |
[11:25] | People fall in love… | 人都会坠入爱河… |
[11:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:28] | When we start to know each other, | 当我们了解了对方之后 |
[11:31] | it was hard to wait. | 就不愿再等下去了 |
[11:34] | Well, we’re very happy for you. | 我们为你高兴 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:39] | One minute. | 等一下 |
[11:40] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你们 |
[11:48] | 1976 team. | 1976年的团队 |
[11:51] | Everybody sign. | 上面有每个人的签名 |
[11:53] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[11:55] | So, keep it. It’s for you. | 收下吧 这是给你们的 |
[11:57] | – Thanks. – That’s great. Tha– Thank you. | -谢谢 -太好了 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Maybe… it’s not easy for you that I come. | 可能我来对你们来说不太方便 |
[12:08] | We just, uh… | 我们就是… |
[12:10] | weren’t expecting the engagement. | 没想到你们订婚的事 |
[12:12] | Yeah. Me too. I’m not get used to it. | 是的 我也是 我也还没习惯 |
[12:15] | But…it’s — it’s very good. | 但是非常好 |
[12:20] | He want to talk with you. | 他想跟你们聊聊 |
[12:24] | Okay… | 好的… |
[12:25] | Only to say, that I understand what is going on. | 我只是想说 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[12:30] | And I am not political. And… | 我对政治不感兴趣 |
[12:36] | Your country, my country — | 你们的国家和我的国家 |
[12:39] | for me, important, you know, | 对我来说很重要 |
[12:40] | both sides try to understand and get along. | 两边都尝试理解对方 友好相处 |
[12:45] | No war. I hate war. | 没有战争 我憎恨战争 |
[12:48] | – Yeah. – Okay… | -是的 -好的… |
[12:49] | So, Ilia will be my son now. | 伊利亚就是我的儿子了 |
[12:53] | And Sofia will be my wife. | 索菲娅会成为我的妻子 |
[12:56] | And my most desire is that they are happy and — and safe | 我最大的心愿就是他们能开心 安全 |
[13:01] | and there is no trouble for them… | 不会遇到任何麻烦… |
[13:05] | And you helped people I really love. | 而你们帮助了我爱的人 |
[13:09] | And we are on the same side, it means. | 这意味着我们是站在同一边的 |
[13:13] | I just want you to know | 我只是想让你们知道 |
[13:15] | that there is nothing to worry about from me. | 完全不用担心我 |
[13:17] | I-I come today because I want you to know that. | 我今天来 就是想让你们知道这一点 |
[13:24] | All right. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[13:27] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[13:30] | Just one question. | 还有个问题 |
[13:33] | Sofia say you pay her | 索菲娅说你们给她的工资 |
[13:35] | five hundred dollars every month. | 每个月五百美元 |
[13:40] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:42] | She is shy to ask, but… it’s dangerous what she’s doing. | 她不好意思问 但她在做的事很危险 |
[13:47] | Maybe she should get more, yes? | 或许她该拿更多 对吗 |
[13:50] | Seven hundred dollars, at least. | 至少七百美元 |
[13:56] | Think about it. If it makes everything better, | 想想吧 如果这能让一切更好 |
[13:59] | I could be big help for you. | 我可以帮你们大忙 |
[14:03] | I am a courier, so… | 我负责运送货物 所以 |
[14:05] | maybe we can work together too. | 也许我们也可以合作 |
[14:11] | I am sorry that I’m so businessman. | 抱歉我说话太商人了 |
[14:14] | I just really want good things for my — for my new family. | 我只是为了我的新家庭好 |
[14:26] | Pastor Tim took the job in Argentina. | 蒂姆牧师接受了阿根廷的工作 |
[14:30] | When does he leave? | 他什么时候走 |
[14:32] | Two months. | 两个月后 |
[14:34] | Paige feels good about it. | 佩姬感觉很好 |
[14:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:46] | We’ve been talking about whether it’s time | 我们最近在谈是否是时候 |
[14:50] | for us to end our tour here. | 结束我们在这里的工作了 |
[15:04] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:11] | I’ve found when officers start to think seriously about it, | 我发现当外勤人员开始认真考虑这事时 |
[15:14] | it’s usually time. | 往往都是时候了 |
[15:19] | When you’re ready, I’ll have the Centre | 你们准备好后 我会让中心 |
[15:21] | start putting things in place. | 开始筹划 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | It takes two or three years to really adjust. | 需要两到三年时间才能调整过来 |
[15:30] | Longer for the kids, of course. | 当然对小孩来说时间更久 |
[15:32] | But people don’t usually regret coming home. | 但人们一般不会后悔回家 |
[15:45] | What about the kids? | 小孩呢 |
[15:47] | They have very interesting lives. | 他们的生活很有趣 |
[15:52] | I don’t know what you’re thinking. | 我不知道你们的想法 |
[15:53] | But I wouldn’t tell Henry until you’re there. | 但要是我 我就会等回去后再告诉亨利 |
[18:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:28] | Oh, it’s for your dryer. | 这是给烘干机用的 |
[18:29] | So your clothes don’t… stick to each other. | 让你的衣服不粘在一起 |
[18:33] | Clothes don’t stick to each other. | 衣服本来就不会粘在一起 |
[18:37] | Well, a little bit. | 会有一点点 |
[18:42] | Pashenka! | 帕申卡 |
[19:10] | You see? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:12] | Someone hit him. | 有人打了他 |
[19:16] | Oh, Dee, | 迪伊 |
[19:19] | things are so bad at school. | 学校的情况真是糟透了 |
[19:22] | He’s not telling me, but I know. | 他不愿意说 但我知道 |
[19:24] | Yesterday, he cry. | 昨天他哭了 |
[19:26] | Have you talked to the teachers? | 你和老师谈过吗 |
[19:28] | Yes. They say he need talk to them. | 谈过 他们说前提是他得和他们交流 |
[19:31] | But he no talk to them. | 但他根本不和他们交流 |
[19:34] | Alexei say it will get better. | 阿列克谢说情况会好起来的 |
[19:37] | No. It not get better. | 并没有 并没变好 |
[19:40] | It get worse. | 而是更糟 |
[19:44] | You know, it’s so hard raising boys, | 你要知道 养儿子很不容易 |
[19:47] | especially when you’re somewhere new. | 尤其是在新环境中 |
[19:50] | And they need their fathers. | 儿子们需要父亲 |
[19:51] | But the fathers…don’t always know what’s right. | 但是父亲并不总知道该怎么做 |
[19:54] | They think they do, | 他们以为他们知道 |
[19:55] | but sometimes we have to tell them what our boys need. | 但有时我们得告诉他们我们的儿子需要什么 |
[19:59] | I tell him. I beg him. | 我说也说了 求也求了 |
[20:02] | I say this place no good for Pasha. | 我说待在这里对帕夏没好处 |
[20:05] | This life no good. | 在这儿生活不好 |
[20:06] | But Alexei don’t hear. | 但阿列克谢不听 |
[20:10] | When Brad gets like that — I don’t cry. | 布拉德这样的时候 我不会哭 |
[20:13] | I don’t beg. | 我也不会求他 |
[20:14] | I tell him how it’s going to be. | 我会告诉他应该怎么样 |
[20:16] | And he knows, if he doesn’t listen, | 他也清楚 如果他不听 |
[20:18] | there’s gonna be trouble. Because you know what? | 他就有麻烦了 因为什么呢 |
[20:20] | Ninety-nine percent of the time, he does get his way. | 因为99%的时候都是按他的想法来的 |
[20:25] | Alexei try to listen, but… | 阿列克谢也试着听了 但 |
[20:28] | he has to be right. To come here. | 他必须是对的 决定来这里 |
[20:33] | So he don’t believe in anything else. | 所以别的他什么都听不进去 |
[20:36] | Say Pashenka must learn. | 说什么帕申卡必须学着适应 |
[20:40] | Nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[20:50] | I go see if Pasha need… | 我去看看帕夏需不需要 |
[21:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:08] | In here! | 我在这儿 |
[21:16] | This country… | 这个国家 |
[21:20] | I know. | 我懂 |
[21:24] | Some kids kicked Pasha’s ass today. | 今天有几个孩子打了帕夏 |
[21:26] | I heard. Did you see him? With his big black eye? | 听说了 你见到他了 他眼眶都青了 |
[21:32] | When this is all over, I gotta teach that kid how to fight. | 等这一切结束 我要教那孩子打架 |
[21:38] | If my son came home like that, I’d do something. | 如果我儿子那样回家 我肯定会做点什么 |
[21:40] | But Evgheniya… | 但是叶夫根尼娅 |
[21:46] | Alexei’s not going to take him back home | 阿列克谢是不会带帕夏回国的 |
[21:49] | and Evgheniya can’t change his mind. | 而叶夫根尼娅又改变不了他的想法 |
[21:51] | And it doesn’t look like she’s going back without her husband. | 她也不像是会撇下丈夫回国的样子 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | We need to rethink this. | 这件事我们要再想想 |
[22:10] | You have kids? | 你有孩子 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:19] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[22:23] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[22:25] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:27] | it’s hard with this job, | 工作所迫 难免有些艰难 |
[22:29] | but it’s good. | 但也还行吧 |
[22:41] | We’ll figure out Pasha. We can get them there. | 帕夏的问题我们会解决的 我们能办到 |
[22:54] | It honestly sounded like | 说实话听着像是 |
[22:55] | the class we had on dangles at Quantico. | 我们在匡蒂科所学的课程 |
[22:57] | Half the shit he said. | 他说的内容 |
[22:59] | You don’t think they’ve raised their game in the twenty years | 你们不认为这20年来 他们的花招 |
[23:00] | since those scripts were written? | 更加层出不穷了吗 |
[23:02] | Maybe, maybe not. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[23:04] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[23:06] | If she’s a part of this, | 如果她是其中一员 |
[23:07] | she’s the best long-game player I’ve ever seen. | 那她算是我见过最能打持久战的了 |
[23:10] | Honestly, we’re worried about her. | 说真的 我们很担心她 |
[23:14] | If she’s already blown, and they’re using her…my god… | 如果她已经暴露了 他们在利用她 天啊 |
[23:18] | Slow down. Take a breath. | 别急 深呼吸 |
[23:21] | We don’t know anything. Just like every other operation. | 我们一无所知 就像其他行动一样 |
[23:25] | You’ve done it before. | 你们都经历过 |
[23:26] | The plan all along was to go way outside the Rezidentura | 我们的计划一直是在基地外围发展 |
[23:29] | and see if we get something. | 看看能不能有所收获 |
[23:31] | Maybe it’s working, maybe it’s not. | 或许能成功 或许不行 |
[23:34] | We’ll find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[25:27] | A compass. | 指南针 |
[25:28] | Wouldn’t want you getting lost again. | 可不希望你再走丢了 |
[25:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | It’s great. | 挺好的 |
[25:36] | You’ve meant a lot to our family… | 你对我们一家人很重要 |
[25:43] | It’s been quite a road. | 一路走来确实不易 |
[25:46] | Um, before you go — | 在你走之前 |
[25:48] | I’m not leaving just yet. | 我还没要离开呢 |
[25:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:53] | But we wanted to get your advice on a family thing. | 但是我们想听听你对一件家事的意见 |
[25:57] | Do you think that… | 你觉得 |
[25:59] | we could ever take Paige and Henry | 我们能带佩姬和亨利 |
[26:03] | back…home? | 回家吗 |
[26:08] | To… | 去 |
[26:15] | To live. | 去生活 |
[26:19] | Is this something you want to do? | 你们想要这么做吗 |
[26:23] | We’re thinking about it. | 我们正在考虑 |
[26:24] | We don’t know | 我们不知道 |
[26:25] | if they would ever really adjust to life there — | 他们能不能适应那里的生活 |
[26:30] | But with the situation here, and everything — | 但是就现在这里的情况而言 这一切 |
[26:33] | most of which you know about, | 你也基本清楚 |
[26:35] | and, really, everything that goes along with it — | 还有随之而来的所有事 |
[26:39] | it’s not much better either — | 也不怎么好过 |
[26:44] | Does Henry know anything? | 亨利知道这些事吗 |
[26:55] | I think you’ll have trouble either way. | 我觉得不管怎样都很麻烦 |
[27:00] | It’s hard to imagine all the problems | 很难想象两个美国孩子 |
[27:02] | that two American kids will have adjusting to life over there. | 适应那里的生活会遇到多少困难 |
[27:06] | But there’s a lot about life here that’s not so great… | 但是这里的生活也不是那么如意 |
[27:12] | You can’t predict what a person’s life will be. | 你无法预测一个人的生活会是什么样 |
[27:15] | And you can’t deny them the challenges that will shape them. | 你也不能否认这些挑战会塑造他们 |
[27:24] | Does Paige know you’re thinking about this? | 佩姬知道你们在考虑这件事吗 |
[27:26] | – Not yet. – No. | -还没有 -不知道 |
[27:29] | We will talk to her soon. | 我们会尽快告诉她 |
[27:33] | We’re just… | 我们只是 |
[27:38] | The temptation is to put off making hard decisions, | 推迟做出艰难的决定很诱人 |
[27:40] | but then that becomes its own sort of decision. | 但是那本身也是一种决定 |
[27:47] | Paige and Henry are teenagers. | 佩姬和亨利是青少年 |
[27:48] | At this age, the transition | 在这个年龄 这种变化 |
[27:52] | would be a very difficult one for them — | 对于他们会非常困难 |
[27:57] | but in a few years, | 但是再过几年 |
[27:58] | it won’t be your decision to make anymore. | 就不会是由你们来决定了 |
[28:07] | I wish I could tell you what you should do, | 我希望能告诉你们该怎么做 |
[28:10] | but I don’t know. | 但是我也不知道 |
[28:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[28:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:33] | Well, I made you dinner. | 我为你们做了晚饭 |
[28:36] | You? Made dinner? | 你 做了晚饭 |
[28:37] | Well, we. Chris helped me. | 我们 克里斯帮了我 |
[28:40] | So, we have meatloaf. Pasta salad. | 我们做了肉饼 意面沙拉 |
[28:43] | Mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus. | 土豆泥 肉汁还有芦笋 |
[28:45] | You hate asparagus. | 你讨厌芦笋 |
[28:46] | Yeah, but you like it. | 对 但是你们喜欢 |
[28:51] | Oh. Sorry. We didn’t have a chance to clean up. | 抱歉 我们还没来得及收拾 |
[28:53] | I’m — I’m gonna clean everything. Don’t worry. | 我会收拾干净的 别担心 |
[28:56] | What prompted this? | 怎么突然这么做 |
[28:57] | Well, you saying I can go to St. Edwards if I get in. | 你们说如果我考上了就可以去圣爱德华高中 |
[28:59] | You’ll get in. | 你会考上的 |
[29:03] | Look. I know this was all kind of a surprise for you guys. | 我知道这可能打了你们一个措手不及 |
[29:06] | But you’ve been really cool about it, and… | 但是你们真的很好 |
[29:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:12] | It’s a great school. Henry’s gonna love it. | 那是所好学校 亨利会喜欢的 |
[29:15] | Is the feast ready yet? | 盛宴准备好了吗 |
[29:17] | It looks delicious. | 看起来很好吃 |
[29:19] | – So, let’s eat. – Oh. I can’t stay. | -那就开吃吧 -恐怕我得走了 |
[29:21] | My dad’s on his way to pick me up. | 我爸爸正在来接我的路上 |
[29:23] | We’re having dinner at my grandma’s house tonight. | 我们今晚在祖母家吃晚饭 |
[29:32] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我可什么都没做 |
[29:33] | I offered to help. And he wouldn’t let me near it. | 我想帮忙 但是他根本不让我靠近 |
[29:37] | It’s so great that you’re letting him go. | 你们愿意让他去挺好的 |
[29:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:44] | Nothing. Everything’s fine. | 没什么 都挺好的 |
[29:47] | Good night, Mr. And Mrs. Jennings. I hope you enjoy it. | 晚安 詹宁斯夫妇 希望你们会喜欢 |
[29:49] | I’m sure we will. | 肯定的 |
[29:51] | – See you tomorrow. – Yeah. I’ll call you later. | -明天见 -好 我晚点给你电话 |
[31:16] | Hey. Henry got a ride to school with Chris. | 亨利和克里斯一起搭车去学校 |
[31:20] | Is she his girlfriend? | 她是他女朋友吗 |
[31:21] | She’s definitely something. | 肯定有点关系 |
[31:25] | I slept through the night yesterday | 我昨晚一觉睡到天亮 |
[31:27] | for the first time in like…forever. | 第一次睡得那么踏实 |
[31:31] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -挺好的 -是啊 |
[31:34] | I’m glad about Pastor Tim. | 我对蒂姆牧师的事挺高兴的 |
[31:38] | That I won’t have to hang out with them | 我不用总是去教堂 |
[31:39] | at the church all the time and… | 和他们待在一起 |
[31:42] | That sounds mean. | 听着有点小心眼 |
[31:43] | But I just — I keep picturing him gone, and… | 但是我 一直在想他不在会是什么样 |
[31:47] | – it’s better. – Yeah. | -好多了 -是啊 |
[31:54] | It’s amazing that you could do that. | 没想到他会这么做 |
[31:59] | Sometimes you want to be able to do things. | 有时你会想做一些事 |
[32:03] | We’d never do anything like that lightly. Obviously. | 当然我们不会轻易的做出这种事的 |
[32:15] | Where did our name come from? | 我们的名字是怎么来的 |
[32:19] | Jennings. | 詹宁斯 |
[32:21] | Um, well, before we got here, | 在我们来这之前 |
[32:24] | our people worked it out. | 我们的人起的 |
[32:32] | What happens in these cases is | 这种情况下你需要 |
[32:34] | you need a new name to fit in, where you’re going. | 一个新名字去融入新环境 |
[32:37] | So they look for the name of someone who died. | 所以他们找了一个死去的人的名字 |
[32:42] | They’re — They’re not using it anymore. | 他们不会再用这个名字了 |
[32:45] | So…that’s where it comes from. | 就是这么来的 |
[32:53] | Philip and Elizabeth Jennings are dead people? | 菲利普和伊丽莎白·詹宁斯都死了 |
[32:58] | Well, Philip Jennings is. Was. | 菲利普·詹宁斯死了 |
[33:01] | And Elizabeth Korman, who married him. | 伊丽莎白·科曼 嫁给他的那个人也死了 |
[33:06] | Do you know anything about them? | 你们还知道他俩的其他信息吗 |
[33:08] | Who they were? | 他们是谁 |
[33:12] | Uh, when they were born. Where they’re from. Same as us. | 出生时间和地点和我们都一样 |
[33:18] | So…do you feel like | 所以你们觉得 |
[33:21] | those names are your real names now? | 这俩名字是你们的真实姓名吗 |
[33:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:32] | But I miss my old name, too. | 但我也怀念我以前的名字 |
[43:16] | Who will they talk to? | 他们要和谁说话 |
[43:17] | At first, until they speak Russian. | 最开始 在他们会说俄语之前 |
[43:20] | They’ll learn fast. They’re smart. | 他们很快就能学会 他们很聪明 |
[43:25] | I think Paige would do really well there… | 我觉得等佩姬适应了那儿的生活之后 |
[43:29] | after she got used to things. | 她会如鱼得水的 |
[43:32] | I mean, I think she’d like it. | 我觉得她会喜欢那里的 |
[43:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[43:45] | Would they just go around Moscow | 等他们到了莫斯科 会继续用 |
[43:48] | as Paige and Henry Jennings? | 佩姬和亨利·詹宁斯这两个名字吗 |
[43:56] | Well, they should take your name. | 他们应该随你的姓 |
[44:06] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[45:03] | I think it’s done. | 我觉得成了 |
[45:10] | I told Pasha his parents aren’t taking him seriously | 我告诉帕夏他父母没把他的话当真 |
[45:13] | because they don’t believe he’s really desperate. | 因为他们不相信他真的绝望了 |
[45:18] | So tonight…he’s going to slit his wrists. | 今晚 他要割腕 |
[45:23] | What? He’s going to do it at seven o’clock. | 怎么 他会在七点钟割腕 |
[45:27] | His parents are coming home at seven, | 他父母七点就回家了 |
[45:29] | seven-fifteen the latest. | 最晚七点十五 |
[45:30] | I showed him how to cut his veins and avoid the artery. | 我教他如何割开静脉 避开动脉 |
[45:33] | It’ll take a long time to bleed out. | 血液流干要很长时间 |
[45:35] | His parents should find him in plenty of time. | 他父母有的是时间发现他 |
[45:37] | How do you know he won’t hit an artery accidentally? | 你怎么知道他不会意外割到动脉 |
[45:39] | I showed him exactly how to do it. | 我仔细演示给他看了 |
[45:42] | I made sure he understood. | 我确保他懂了 |
[45:43] | But…Tuan… | 但 徒安 |
[45:45] | You told me we need to come up with a new plan. | 你告诉我 我们得想个新方案 |
[45:48] | It just came to me, when I was with him. | 我跟他在一起的时候突然想到的 |
[45:51] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[45:54] | I worked with him on the note that he’s leaving. | 我跟他一起写了遗言 |
[45:57] | It says it’s all because he hates his life here | 上面写 都是因为他讨厌这里的生活 |
[45:59] | and they forced him to live in the United States. | 他们强迫他在美国生活 |
[46:02] | They find him, they find the note, | 等他们找到他 看到遗言 |
[46:05] | they’ll take him back. | 他们会带他回去的 |
[46:08] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[46:10] | Even if he dies, Evgheniya will leave Alexei | 就算他死了 叶夫根尼娅也会离开阿列克谢 |
[46:12] | and go back to the Soviet Union. | 自己回苏联 |
[46:15] | If he lives, she’ll bring him back home like he wants. | 如果他还活着 她会如他所愿 带他回家 |
[46:45] | Do you think it’s going to work? | 你觉得能成功吗 |
[46:46] | It could. | 有可能 |
[46:50] | Pasha could also end up dead. | 也有可能帕夏会死 |
[46:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:01] | Call Pasha, tell him not to go through with it. | 给帕夏打电话 告诉他别那么做 |
[47:04] | What? | 什么 |
[47:05] | If his parents answer, make sure they look for him, | 要是他父母接电话 就让他们找他 |
[47:06] | just in case he already did it. | 以防他已经割腕了 |
[47:08] | What are you talking about? This is — this is gonna work. | 你们说什么呢 这会成功的 |
[47:13] | I know this family. | 我了解这家人 |
[47:15] | We don’t have time for this, make the call. | 我们没时间了 快打电话 |
[47:18] | You’re gonna blow the whole operation. | 你会毁了整个行动的 |
[47:19] | We can do it without this. | 不让他割腕也能成功 |
[47:22] | I didn’t realize that Pasha was the priority here. | 我怎么不知道这次行动最重要的是帕夏 |
[47:26] | Call. | 打电话 |
[47:28] | You said I needed to do something. I did it. | 你说我得有所行动 我做了 |
[48:05] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[48:09] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[48:12] | please… | 求你了 |
[48:26] | Car’s there, as soon as you turn. | 车就在那 一转弯就能看见 |
[48:28] | Go back to the house. | 回屋里去 |
[48:30] | Listen to him. Please. | 听他的吧 求你了 |