时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was at Kimmy’s a few days ago. | 我几天前在金米家 |
[00:06] | And on the tape, | 录音里说 |
[00:07] | a group of Mujahideen died of a hemorrhagic fever. | 有几个圣战者死于出血热 |
[00:11] | The Centre did harvest and weaponize | 中心确实利用你们从威廉姆身上 |
[00:13] | the Lassa virus you recovered from William. | 获取的拉萨病毒培育出了武器 |
[00:16] | Not one sound. | 别出声 |
[00:18] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[00:19] | I can’t just get this order from them | 我不能就只是服从命令 |
[00:20] | and do whatever they say. | 他们说什么就做什么 |
[00:26] | We’ve been talking about whether it’s time | 我们最近在谈是否是时候 |
[00:29] | for us to end our tour here. | 结束我们在这里的工作了 |
[00:33] | When you’re ready, I’ll have the Centre | 你们准备好后 我会让中心 |
[00:34] | start putting things in place. | 开始筹划 |
[00:42] | I say this place no good for Pasha. | 我说待在这里对帕夏没好处 |
[00:44] | Tonight…he’s going to slit his wrists. | 今晚 他要割腕 |
[00:47] | They find him, they find the note, | 等他们找到他 看到遗言 |
[00:50] | they’ll take him back. | 他们会带他回去的 |
[00:51] | Even if he dies, Evgheniya will leave Alexei | 就算他死了 叶夫根尼娅也会离开阿列克谢 |
[00:54] | and go back to the Soviet Union. | 自己回苏联 |
[00:57] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[00:59] | Please… | 求你了 |
[01:56] | Cool it. | 冷静点 |
[01:59] | I’m going around back. Break in if I have to. | 我绕到后面去 必要的时候破门而入 |
[02:01] | You can’t. He’ll see us. | 你不能这么做 他会看到我们的 |
[02:06] | They’re here. | 他们回来了 |
[02:21] | You are here. | 你们来了 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Hi. We, um — We were just out for a walk. | 是啊 你好 我们出来散步 |
[02:26] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[02:28] | – You here to see us? – Yeah. | -你们找我们 -是啊 |
[02:30] | – Come. – Okay. Come on in. | -来吧 -好 进去吧 |
[02:31] | – Great. – We have something to eat. | -好极了 -我们吃点东西 |
[02:40] | Pashenka! Your friend is here. | 帕申卡 你朋友来了 |
[02:43] | I’ll go up. | 我上去了 |
[02:46] | Brad, beer? | 布拉德 啤酒怎么样 |
[02:48] | No kvass tonight. | 今晚没葛瓦斯了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, yeah. Beer sounds great. | 可以 啤酒就可以 |
[02:50] | Dee? Beer, wine? | 迪伊 啤酒还是红酒 |
[02:52] | – I’ll take a beer. – Great. | -啤酒好了 -好极了 |
[02:54] | – I’ll get it. – Help! Everybody, help! | -我去拿 -救命 来人啊 |
[02:57] | Mom, Dad! Come here! | 爸爸 妈妈 快上来 |
[03:03] | He’s bleeding… | 他在流血 |
[03:05] | – Pasha. – Pasha. Pashenka — | -帕夏 -帕夏 帕申卡 |
[03:08] | Get his arms up. | 把他胳膊举起来 |
[03:10] | I’m calling 9-1-1. | 我去报警 |
[03:21] | Hold this. Tight. | 按住 按紧了 |
[03:22] | – Tight. – Yes. Yes. | -按紧 -好 好 |
[03:27] | – Hold it. Hold this. – Tight. Yes. Yes. | -按住 按住 按紧 -好 好 |
[03:32] | You hold it. Hold. Please. | 你按住 按住 求你了 |
[03:35] | Pashenka… | 帕申卡 |
[03:40] | It’s bad, can you get here any faster? | 情况很糟 你们能快点来吗 |
[03:44] | I’ll tell them. | 我去告诉他们 |
[03:46] | They’re on their way. | 急救人员在路上了 |
[03:48] | They want to know if he’s still breathing. | 他们问他还有没有呼吸 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:50] | And you’re putting pressure on the wounds? | 你们有按住伤口吗 |
[03:52] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:57] | They have pressure on the wounds. | 他们按住了伤口 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:05] | How soon will you be here? | 你们多久能到 |
[04:11] | I need an ambulance at location R29. | R29位置需要一辆救护车 |
[04:13] | I’ve got a teenage boy, suicide attempt. | 一名青少年 试图自杀 |
[04:16] | Okay, we’ll get them. | 好的 马上派人过去 |
[04:18] | He’s breathing. | 他还在呼吸 |
[04:19] | He’s breathing, pulse weak. | 还有呼吸 脉搏很弱 |
[04:22] | Got it. | 收到 |
[04:46] | Stairs. Hold on. Ready? | 台阶 等下 准备好 |
[04:47] | One, two, three. Lift. | 一 二 三 抬 |
[04:52] | Okay, we’re taking him to Holy Cross. | 好了 送他去圣十字医院 |
[04:53] | We should have him there in ten minutes. | 十分钟内应该就能到 |
[04:55] | He’s okay? Promise? | 他没事吧 你保证 |
[04:58] | He’s stable. You can come with us, | 他很稳定 你可以跟我们一起去 |
[04:59] | but we can only take one of you. | 但我们只能带一个人 |
[05:04] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好 一 二 三 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:23] | Take the bag. | 拿好输液袋 |
[05:28] | Watch the wheels. | 注意轮子 |
[05:32] | Grab a set of vitals. | 记录生命体征 |
[05:34] | Open up the I.V. wide. | 进行输液 |
[05:43] | Approximately 16-year-old male, unconscious. | 大约16岁男性 昏迷 |
[05:46] | Attempted suicide. | 自杀未遂 |
[05:47] | Bilateral wrist lacerations. | 双侧手腕撕裂伤 |
[05:53] | – ETA 10 minutes. – Copy. | -估计十分钟后到达 -收到 |
[06:09] | They’re taking him to Holy Cross. | 他们正把他送去圣十字医院 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna meet the family there. | 我也会过去 |
[06:12] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:13] | Do you want me to drive you? | 要我开车送你吗 |
[06:19] | No. I — I want car. | 不用了 我想自己开 |
[06:24] | Anything we can do. Anything you need. | 有任何需要尽管说 只要我们能做到 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[06:30] | I need to…get things for hospital. | 我得去 收拾一下去医院的东西 |
[06:34] | Of course. | 好的 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna follow them. I’ll see you there. | 我跟着救护车过去 我们医院见 |
[06:39] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[06:43] | Who is that guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[06:45] | Well, because we defect. | 我们叛了国 |
[06:46] | Government…give us protection. | 美国政府给我们提供的保护 |
[07:47] | A note from Pasha. | 帕夏留的遗言 |
[08:18] | He say he love us. | 他说他爱我们 |
[08:22] | Not want to make this so bad for us. | 他不想把我们的生活搞成这样 |
[08:24] | Life here. | 这里的生活 |
[08:29] | He say he sorry. But he cannot live in America. | 他说他很抱歉 但是他无法在美国生活 |
[09:48] | You guys need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[09:49] | Oh, thanks, but I think we’ve got it covered. | 谢了 不过我们俩能搞定 |
[09:52] | Pipe burst in Renee’s building last night. | 昨晚勒妮住的大楼水管裂了 |
[09:55] | My apartment’s like a swimming pool. | 我的公寓跟游泳池一样 |
[09:57] | Yeah, the whole place is flooded. | 是啊 全都被淹了 |
[09:58] | They got to rip out the floor, | 他们得把地板起开 |
[10:00] | dry out the subfloor… | 把底下的水抽出来 |
[10:02] | That’s gonna take time. | 那得花上好一阵 |
[10:03] | Yeah, they said about a month. | 是啊 他们说得一个月左右 |
[10:05] | Maybe two if I’m lucky. | 如果幸运的话就两个月 |
[10:08] | See ya. | 回见 |
[10:26] | She’s moving in. | 她搬进来了 |
[10:28] | Renee? | 勒妮 |
[10:31] | A pipe burst in her apartment. | 公寓水管裂了 |
[10:35] | Temporary, supposedly. | 可能会在这住一段时间 |
[10:37] | Stan looks thrilled. | 斯坦高兴坏了 |
[10:40] | Well… we’ll see in a couple of months. | 几个月之后再说吧 |
[10:48] | What do you think would happen… | 你说要是… |
[10:50] | if they had kids… | 他们有了孩子 |
[10:52] | and she is one of us? | 而她是我们的人会怎样 |
[10:55] | Paige thinks she has it bad. | 佩姬还以为她的情况很糟糕 |
[11:06] | I went to meet Alexei | 我去采石场酒馆 |
[11:07] | at the Quarry House Tavern. | 见了阿列克谢 |
[11:09] | I took two and a half hours | 我花了两个半小时 |
[11:10] | checking it out first. | 检查周边 |
[11:11] | – Nobody there. – Good. | -没有其他人 -很好 |
[11:13] | Pasha’s doing much better. | 帕夏好多了 |
[11:15] | They’re letting him out of the hospital in a couple of weeks. | 他们打算让他过几周出院 |
[11:17] | And… | 还有 |
[11:18] | Evgheniya is going to take him back home. | 叶夫根妮娅要带他回家了 |
[11:23] | Alexei? | 阿列克谢呢 |
[11:24] | Too scared. | 太害怕了不敢回去 |
[11:26] | Didn’t we send someone to say | 我们不是派人去说过 |
[11:27] | that it won’t be a problem? | 不会有事的吗 |
[11:29] | Couldn’t get him over it. | 那也没能打消他的疑虑 |
[11:32] | Think about him here, alone. | 想想看 他独自一人在这生活 |
[11:34] | His wife and son back home without him. | 妻儿离开他回老家 |
[11:36] | I mean, I’m — I’m not even sure I like the guy, but… | 我虽然不怎么喜欢这个人 但是… |
[11:41] | Tuan almost killed that kid. | 徒安差点害死那个孩子 |
[11:45] | If Pasha would have died… | 如果帕夏死了 |
[11:47] | I mean, Tuan’s tough, | 我知道徒安很坚强 |
[11:50] | but he’s just a kid. | 但他毕竟是个孩子 |
[11:54] | Like we were. | 像我们曾经那样 |
[12:03] | I wish we could take him with us. | 我希望我们能带他一起走 |
[12:05] | What? | 什么 |
[12:06] | No. I mean, I know. | 不 我知道不可以 |
[12:08] | I just… | 我只是 |
[12:09] | He could use that. | 对他来说是好事 |
[12:11] | They’d never let him go. | 他们决不会放他走的 |
[12:14] | I was just thinking… | 我只是在想… |
[12:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[12:20] | Up until that time, | 在那之前 |
[12:22] | had you ever met with Sofia Kovalenko? | 你有见过索菲亚·科瓦连科吗 |
[12:26] | No. | 没有 |
[12:29] | Are you acquainted with members of any Soviet security agency? | 你认识苏联安全部门的人吗 |
[12:34] | Yes. | 认识 |
[12:37] | Did a member of a Soviet security agency | 苏联安全部门的人有帮你 |
[12:40] | help you prepare for this test? | 准备这次测试吗 |
[12:43] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | There appears to be a problem | 你对这个问题的回答 |
[12:50] | with your answer to this question. | 好像有点问题 |
[12:52] | What problem? I am telling truth. | 什么问题 我说的是实话 |
[12:59] | There’s a problem. | 有问题 |
[13:02] | Is there anything you could tell us | 你能不能跟我们解释一下 |
[13:03] | to help clear things up? | 好澄清这个问题 |
[13:06] | Maybe you see there’s something because… | 有问题可能是因为… |
[13:08] | it making me nervous because you are saying | 你们说我有问题 |
[13:12] | that there’s problem, but, uh — | 让我紧张了 |
[13:14] | I’m saying truth. | 可我说的是事实 |
[13:22] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续 |
[13:24] | Please answer simply “Yes” Or “No.” | 请简单回答”是”或”否” |
[13:28] | Apart from Sofia Kovalenko and the people in this room, | 除了索菲亚·科瓦连科和这个屋子里的人 |
[13:32] | are you aware of anyone who knows you’ve met with agents | 还有没有别人知道 |
[13:34] | of the Federal Bureau of Investigation? | 你和联邦调查局的人见过面 |
[13:37] | No. | 否 |
[13:40] | Apart from Sofia Kovalenko and the people in this room, | 除了索菲亚·科瓦连科和这个屋子里的人 |
[13:43] | are you aware of anyone who knows | 还有没有别人知道 |
[13:44] | that you’re meeting with us today? | 你今天和我们见面 |
[13:48] | No. | 否 |
[13:59] | Excuse us a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[14:09] | Flying colors. | 大功告成 |
[14:12] | Nothing? | 没问题吗 |
[14:13] | Zero. | 完全没有 |
[14:14] | No sign of any deception. | 没有任何欺骗的迹象 |
[14:20] | Our guys have been around the neighborhood | 在过去十天时间里 我们的人 |
[14:22] | five different times in the last week and a half. | 在五个不同时间巡视了那里 |
[14:25] | The CIA car has been in its usual spot, | 中情局的车还停在以前的地方 |
[14:28] | but less frequent. | 但出现频率降低 |
[14:31] | So it looks like we’re okay. | 看起来我们没什么问题 |
[14:32] | Whatever that guy saw in me, we think he let it go. | 不论他对我有何想法 我们觉得他没深究 |
[14:36] | That’s a relief. | 松了口气 |
[14:38] | I think we’ll all be happy when this is done. | 这事结束后 大家都会高兴的 |
[14:42] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[14:44] | Evgheniya’s taking Pasha back to Moscow. | 叶夫根尼娅要带帕夏回莫斯科了 |
[14:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:50] | You did it. | 你们成功了 |
[14:52] | – When? – Soon. | -什么时候 -很快 |
[14:54] | Good. | 好 |
[14:57] | The doctors said that he needed counseling. | 医生说他需要心理治疗 |
[15:01] | And they want to put him on lithium. | 他们想给他做电疗 |
[15:02] | Evgheniya and Alexei won’t let them. | 叶夫根尼娅和阿列克谢不准 |
[15:05] | Alexei’s too scared to go back. | 阿列克谢太害怕了 不敢回去 |
[15:09] | Claudia, this family could stay together. | 克劳迪娅 他们可以全家人在一起的 |
[15:12] | It’s going to work better for her | 她一个人回去 |
[15:14] | to be there without a husband, | 比较好 |
[15:15] | given why the Centre wants her back. | 考虑到中心为什么需要她回去 |
[15:17] | No matter what Alexei did, Pasha’s still a kid. | 不论阿列克谢做了什么 帕夏还是个孩子 |
[15:20] | The mother didn’t even want to go. | 她妈根本都不想走 |
[15:22] | He needs his father. | 他需要父亲 |
[15:25] | We’ve already told her they can come home. | 我们已经告诉她 她可以回家了 |
[15:28] | But nobody’s going to roll out a red carpet for him. | 但没人会欢迎阿列克谢回去 |
[15:34] | We almost killed their son. | 我们差点把他们的儿子害死 |
[15:36] | And now we’re sending her back to be blackmailed. | 现在我们又把她送回去任人勒索 |
[15:40] | Do we have to tear this family apart, too? | 我们也要让这个家庭分崩离析吗 |
[15:44] | I can ask, | 我可以问问 |
[15:48] | but it won’t change anything. | 但这不会改变什么 |
[15:56] | Where are you with your big decision? | 你们的大事考虑得怎么样了 |
[16:05] | We’re getting there. | 快考虑好了 |
[16:18] | If we’re leaving, | 如果我们要走 |
[16:19] | we have to figure out Paige and Henry. | 就必须想明白佩姬和亨利的事 |
[16:22] | Maybe we plan a trip, | 要不出去玩一趟吧 |
[16:26] | family trip. | 全家都去 |
[16:28] | Europe. | 去欧洲 |
[16:32] | Tell them right before crossing over. | 到临退出前再告诉他们 |
[16:33] | The later the better. | 越晚越好 |
[16:36] | I think we could tell Paige before. | 我觉得可以先告诉佩姬 |
[16:38] | She can handle it, | 她能处理好 |
[16:40] | maybe even help with Henry once we’re there. | 可能在我们到那后还能帮帮亨利 |
[16:45] | It’ll be good. | 挺好的 |
[16:48] | All of us together without all this shit on our backs. | 全家无忧无虑地在一起 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:00] | That’s it then. | 那就这样了 |
[17:04] | We’re going. | 我们走 |
[17:19] | Report from the President’s ranch in Santa Barbara. | 这是从总统圣巴巴拉农场发回的报道 |
[17:22] | It was during a microphone check | 这是里根总统每周电台广播里 |
[17:24] | for President Reagan’s weekly radio address. | 检查麦克风时说的 |
[17:27] | Here’s what he said. | 他这样说到 |
[17:28] | My fellow Americans, | 亲爱的美国人民 |
[17:30] | I’m pleased to tell you today | 我很高兴告诉大家 |
[17:31] | that I’ve signed legislation | 我已签署通过立法 |
[17:33] | that will outlaw Russia forever. | 永久性宣布苏联非法 |
[17:35] | We begin bombing in five minutes. | 我们将在五分钟对其进行轰炸 |
[17:38] | We have now learned that the President’s joke | 我们现在知道 总统的玩笑 |
[17:41] | could have led to war with the Soviet Union. | 可能引发与苏联的战争 |
[17:44] | U.S. Intelligence is reporting that Soviet armed forces | 美国情报指出 |
[17:47] | were put on wartime alert | 总统言论公开后不久 |
[17:49] | shortly after the President’s comments were made public. | 苏联武装部队就已进入备战状态 |
[17:52] | Allied forces in turn raised their readiness status. | 盟国部队也由此进入备战状态 |
[17:56] | The State Department insisted that the Soviets | 国务院坚持认为苏联 |
[17:58] | were, “Blowing the incident out of proportion | “为了政治宣传而将此事 |
[18:01] | for propaganda purposes.” | 小题大做” |
[18:03] | But in the Soviet Union… | 但是在苏联 |
[20:59] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[21:03] | We can come back if this is a bad time. | 如果不合适 我们可以改天再来 |
[21:07] | No. No. Come. | 没 没 进来吧 |
[21:16] | House messy. | 家里很乱 |
[21:18] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[21:22] | Pasha upstairs. | 帕夏在楼上 |
[21:49] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:52] | Okay. I guess. | 还行吧 |
[21:55] | Doctor say I almost die. | 医生说我差点死掉 |
[22:01] | Me and my mother go back to Soviet Union. | 我和我妈要回苏联了 |
[22:05] | Your dad’s not coming? | 你爸爸不回去 |
[22:07] | No. | 不 |
[22:11] | He check on me in middle of night. | 他半夜来看我 |
[22:15] | Pretend I sleep | 我假装睡觉 |
[22:19] | but I hear him. | 但我能听到他 |
[22:28] | There was so much blood. | 当时流了好多血 |
[22:31] | You looked… | 你看上去 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[22:37] | It was a stupid idea. | 那是个馊主意 |
[22:42] | It work. | 奏效了 |
[22:53] | Pasha say he no hurt himself no more. | 帕夏说他不会再伤害他自己了 |
[22:56] | He just want to go back to Soviet Union, | 他只想回苏联 |
[22:59] | but…I not know. | 但我不知道 |
[23:02] | How can I know what he do now? | 我怎么知道他会做什么 |
[23:08] | At hospital, they ask me what happen? | 在医院 他们问我发生了什么 |
[23:13] | Over and over, what happen? | 问了很多遍 发生了什么 |
[23:18] | I say, I not know, | 我说我不知道 |
[23:21] | so they give me papers to read on suicide. | 所以他们给我看关于自杀的文章 |
[23:24] | And depression. | 还有抑郁症 |
[23:26] | This sign. That sign. | 这个迹象 那个迹象 |
[23:29] | I not see how bad Pasha be. | 我没发现帕夏情况有多糟 |
[23:37] | My fault. | 我的错 |
[23:38] | All this. My fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[23:42] | No. It wasn’t your fault. | 不 这不是你的错 |
[23:44] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪你自己 |
[23:47] | That’s what they say at hospital. | 他们在医院也是这么说的 |
[23:50] | Pasha tell me all time he hate it here. | 帕夏总是跟我说他讨厌这里 |
[23:54] | And I not listen. | 而我没听 |
[23:56] | I not listen him. | 我没听他的话 |
[24:01] | I — I never think | 我从没想过 |
[24:04] | that life will be this bad. | 生活会如此糟糕 |
[24:13] | I hope he doesn’t do this in Soviet Union. | 我希望他不要在苏联这么做 |
[24:15] | Because doctors there are not as good. | 因为那里的医生没这里的好 |
[24:19] | They put him in hospital and they finished. | 他们把他送到医院就完事了 |
[24:26] | Listen…I-I know it’s not my place, | 听着 我知道这话轮不到我说 |
[24:30] | but… your family needs you. | 但你的家庭需要你 |
[24:35] | Is there not some way… | 有没有可能 |
[24:37] | couldn’t you f-figure out a way to go back, too? | 你也可以想办法回去 |
[24:47] | No. It’s… | 不 那 |
[24:51] | It’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[24:54] | It’s not. Not after the way I leave. | 不可能 在我那样离开后肯定不可能 |
[24:57] | To Communists, I am bad guy. Not them. | 对共产党来说 我是坏人 他们不是 |
[25:01] | If I go back, | 如果我回去 |
[25:02] | they throw me in jail to die like my father. | 他们会把我关进监狱让我像我父亲那样死去 |
[25:11] | I no go back there. | 我不会回去 |
[25:14] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[25:30] | Listen, Tuan, | 听着 徒安 |
[25:32] | we’re going to be sending our report soon. | 我们很快就要寄出报告了 |
[25:35] | We’re going to say great things about you. | 我们会说你做的很好 |
[25:39] | If you want, we can say | 如果你想 我们可以说 |
[25:42] | that you might be better suited | 你也许更适合 |
[25:43] | to other kinds of work back in your homeland. | 在你的祖国做其他类型的工作 |
[25:47] | Why would you say that? | 你们为什么要那么说 |
[25:50] | I don’t know, I thought you might want to… | 我也不清楚 我以为你会想要 |
[25:53] | they might let you do something else. | 他们也许会让你做其他事 |
[25:57] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[25:58] | It wouldn’t make you look bad. | 这不会对你产生负面影响 |
[26:00] | Your people would listen to us. I think. | 你们的人会听取我们的建议的 我觉得 |
[26:03] | You could have a different life. | 你可以过不同的人生 |
[26:08] | Please don’t do that. | 请别那么做 |
[26:12] | You should know I already sent my report on the operation. | 我要告诉你们我已经递交了我的行动报告 |
[26:16] | I don’t want you to be surprised. | 我接下来要说的你们别惊讶 |
[26:18] | In my self-criticism, | 在我的自省部分 |
[26:20] | I acknowledged the mistake I made | 我承认了我在联系之前 |
[26:22] | in contacting my previous family in Seattle. | 在西雅图的家庭这件事上所犯的错误 |
[26:24] | Tuan, that wasn’t why we were — | 徒安 我们不是因为这个 |
[26:26] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[26:27] | My organization will forgive me. | 我的组织会原谅我的 |
[26:30] | I said that you both did a lot of great things | 我还写了你们在行动期间 |
[26:32] | during our work together. | 做得很好 |
[26:34] | But I had to point out there were certain lapses | 但同时我不得不指出 在你们卧底期间 |
[26:36] | regarding your cover arrangements, | 出现了好几处行动失误 |
[26:38] | which I told you about during the operation. | 这些失误我在行动期间也都提醒过你们了 |
[26:42] | Yes, you did. | 对 你是说了 |
[26:44] | I also put in my report | 我的报告里还写了 |
[26:45] | that I believe the success of the mission | 我认为这次任务最后 |
[26:47] | was risked at the very end, | 之所以有失败的风险 |
[26:49] | because your commitment to achieving our goal | 就是因为你们的对细枝末节的担忧 |
[26:51] | was overridden by certain petty bourgeois concerns. | 远凌驾于完成目标的决心之上 |
[27:07] | We were afraid Pasha would die, Tuan. | 我们是担心帕夏会死 徒安 |
[27:10] | But he didn’t. | 可他没死 |
[27:12] | I told you he wouldn’t. | 我说了他不会死的 |
[27:17] | Let me talk to him for a few minutes. | 让我跟他聊一会儿 |
[27:41] | You can think whatever you want | 我和菲利普的行动方式 |
[27:42] | about the way Philip and I work, | 我们卧底的方式 |
[27:44] | or how we handle our cover. | 随你怎么想 |
[27:46] | We were running multiple operations | 这期间 我们还同时参与了 |
[27:48] | during our time here, not just one like you. | 另外多项行动 不像你只有这一个任务 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry, but what I said was the truth. | 我很抱歉 但我说的是事实 |
[28:00] | The people back home who aren’t in the field — | 议事者身在事外 |
[28:04] | sometimes they get what we do and sometimes they don’t — | 他们有时能理解我们 有时不能 |
[28:08] | but when you’re in the field, | 但任事者身居事中 |
[28:09] | you have to make split-second decisions — | 你不得不当机立断 |
[28:11] | you don’t always have the luxury | 你不会总有余裕 |
[28:13] | of thinking things through every time. | 把每件事想透彻的 |
[28:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:17] | You should also know the Centre trusts us | 你也应该知道中心相信我们 |
[28:19] | and knows we do our job extremely well. | 中心知道我们能很好地完成任务 |
[28:23] | So whatever you put in your report | 所以无论你在报告里写了什么 |
[28:25] | isn’t a problem for us, Tuan. | 都不会影响我们 徒安 |
[28:27] | Actually, I think it’s important to be honest | 其实 我也认为诚实地面对错误 |
[28:29] | about mistakes, | 很重要 |
[28:31] | but acknowledging them | 但是承认错误 |
[28:33] | doesn’t always keep them from happening again. | 并不能保证同样的错误不会再犯 |
[28:38] | And since we’re being honest here, | 既然我们开诚布公了 |
[28:41] | I think there’s something you should know. | 我认为有些事你要明白 |
[28:45] | You’re not gonna make it. | 你不会成功的 |
[28:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:52] | It’s too hard. | 非常艰难 |
[28:54] | The work we do. | 做这一行 |
[28:55] | To do it alone. | 独立执行 |
[28:58] | Not for me. | 我不觉得 |
[29:01] | You will fail. | 你会失败的 |
[29:04] | Something will happen — | 总会有纰漏 |
[29:05] | you’ll get caught. | 你会被抓 |
[29:07] | Or you’ll die. | 甚至被杀 |
[29:09] | One day it will all come crashing down. | 总有一天 事情会出错 |
[29:16] | You need someone, Tuan. A partner. | 你需要助力 徒安 一个同伴 |
[29:20] | To do this with, to get through it with. | 一起行动 一起挺过去 |
[29:27] | A woman? | 一个女人 |
[29:31] | Make them send you someone. | 让他们给你派个人 |
[29:59] | Dad! Dad! I got in! | 爸爸 爸爸 我被录取了 |
[30:00] | To St. Edwards. And I got the scholarship. | 圣爱德华 我还拿到了奖学金 |
[30:03] | Chris got in too. She’s already buying clothes and stuff. | 克里斯也被录取了 她已经在买衣服了 |
[30:10] | Look, | 听着 |
[30:12] | I’m — I’m sorry | 我 我很抱歉 |
[30:14] | because I know we said you could go, | 我也知道我和你妈之前答应让你去 |
[30:18] | but…this isn’t gonna work out. | 但 你不能去 |
[30:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:22] | Well — What — You — | 可是 但 你 |
[30:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[30:25] | You already said that I could go. | 你们之前说了我可以去的 |
[30:27] | – I’m going. – It’s not that simple. | -我要去 -事情没那么简单 |
[30:29] | Yes. Yes, it — it is. It’s actually really simple. | 不 不 这件事 这件事就是这么简单 |
[30:33] | I’m in. I got accepted. I’m going. | 我进了 我被录取了 我要去 |
[30:36] | – You and Mom already said — – You’re not going! | -你和妈妈之前说了 -你不许去 |
[30:39] | You’re not going. That’s it. | 你不许去 就这样 |
[30:42] | This family stays together. | 这个家要在一起 |
[31:05] | Buenos Aires sounds so exciting. | 布宜诺斯艾利斯听上去很刺激 |
[31:08] | Well, it’s certainly going to be an adventure. | 肯定会是一场冒险 |
[31:10] | Any news on your replacement, Pastor Tim? | 有你的继任的消息吗 蒂姆牧师 |
[31:13] | We’re still searching, | 我们还在寻找 |
[31:14] | but we have some very interesting possibilities. | 但是有几个非常有趣的选择 |
[31:16] | Not too interesting, I hope. | 我希望不要太有趣 |
[31:19] | Oh, definitely not. | 当然不会 |
[31:25] | Farewell tour? | 告别之旅吗 |
[31:27] | It’s a never-ending saga. | 一场永不结束的冒险 |
[31:28] | Except there’s an end. | 只不过终有终点 |
[31:31] | True. | 的确 |
[31:33] | So, uh, rumor has it | 据说 |
[31:35] | there’s a surprise party in the works for me and Alice. | 你们为我和爱丽丝准备了一个惊喜派对 |
[31:38] | My lips are sealed. | 我的嘴巴很严的 |
[31:41] | You don’t have any inside information you could share with me? | 没有什么可以分享给我的内部信息吗 |
[31:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[31:46] | You don’t have any information | 你不知道 |
[31:47] | or you just won’t tell me? | 还是你不愿意告诉我 |
[31:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:47] | Don’t stop. | 别停下来 |
[35:54] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[35:58] | Pace yourself, Jim. Linda can go all day. | 慢点来 吉姆 琳达能按一天 |
[36:02] | Kevin can rub his dog’s belly all day, | 凯文能揉他的狗的肚子一整天 |
[36:04] | but ask him to rub your feet. | 但是让他来按你的脚试试 |
[36:08] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[36:09] | Oh, yeah, like really?! | 是吗 |
[36:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | Hey, how can I find a boyfriend like Jim? | 我怎么才能找到像吉姆这样的男朋友 |
[36:22] | Jim’s not my boyfriend. | 吉姆不是我的男朋友 |
[36:26] | Sad. | 可惜 |
[36:30] | You got magic hands, Jimbo. | 你的手太神奇了 吉宝 |
[36:34] | Don’t stop. | 别停下来 |
[36:37] | So, you got a girlfriend, Jim? | 那你有女朋友吗 吉姆 |
[36:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[36:41] | You available? | 你单身吗 |
[36:44] | No. Actually, | 不 实际上 |
[36:48] | I might be moving to Japan. | 我可能要搬去日本了 |
[36:52] | What? | 什么 |
[36:54] | I love Japan. | 我爱日本 |
[36:55] | You don’t know shit about Japan, Linda. | 你根本不了解日本 琳达 |
[36:58] | You just love chicken teriyaki. | 你只是喜欢照烧鸡肉 |
[37:02] | What for? | 为什么去 |
[37:04] | I think I’m getting a job out there. | 我在那里找到了一份工作 |
[37:06] | Cool. | 酷 |
[37:08] | I’m dying to go to Japan. | 我超级想去日本 |
[37:10] | Jesus, Linda. | 老天 琳达 |
[37:12] | What? I’m serious. | 怎么了 我很认真的 |
[37:14] | I want to be a — | 我想当一名 |
[37:16] | a geisha girl. | 艺妓 |
[37:17] | Do you even know what a geisha girl is? | 你知道艺妓是什么吗 |
[37:21] | Yeah. They’re Japanese. | 知道啊 她们是日本人 |
[37:39] | Are you really moving to Japan? | 你真的要去日本吗 |
[37:44] | Looks like. | 应该是 |
[37:49] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[37:55] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[38:01] | It’s so far away. | 那里太远了 |
[38:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:13] | It’s stupid. | 这样很傻 |
[38:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[38:23] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you. | 我不知道没有你 我该怎么办 |
[38:25] | Oh, Kimmy. | 金米 |
[38:30] | Kimmy, you’re gonna be fine. | 金米 你会过得很好 |
[38:32] | You’re gonna be more than fine. | 你会过得不只是很好 |
[38:35] | I’ve seen you grow and change | 我看过你以惊人的方式 |
[38:38] | in amazing ways. | 成长和改变 |
[38:41] | You have a good group of friends, | 你有一群好朋友 |
[38:43] | you have a great relationship with your father now… | 你现在和你父亲的关系很好 |
[38:47] | you’re going to have a great life. | 你会拥有非常精彩的生活 |
[39:15] | Well, either way, I’ll need it by Tuesday. | 不管怎样 周二之前我要拿到 |
[39:18] | You mean this Tuesday? | 你是说这周二 |
[39:19] | What? You have big weekend plans? | 怎么 你周末有安排 |
[39:22] | Oh, yeah, got a round of golf with the father-in-law. | 对 和岳父去打高尔夫 |
[39:26] | Nice, should be fun. | 不错 应该很好玩 |
[39:30] | What’s his handicap? | 他的差点是多少 |
[39:31] | Whatever it is, it’s better than mine. | 不管怎样都比我强 |
[39:34] | Don’t worry. I’ll get that in by Tuesday. | 别担心 我周二前会拿到 |
[39:37] | Uh, good. | 很好 |
[39:39] | Oh, also don’t forget the committee meeting on Monday. | 还有别忘了 周一的大会 |
[39:42] | 2:00 p.m. can’t be late. | 下午两点 别迟到 |
[39:44] | Yeah. I’ll be there. | 好 我会去 |
[39:45] | Can I interrupt? | 我能打断下吗 |
[39:47] | Yes, please. | 可以 当然 |
[39:51] | What happened with you and Henry? | 你和亨利怎么了 |
[39:53] | He said you told him he couldn’t go to boarding school. | 他说你告诉他他不能去寄宿学校了 |
[39:57] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[39:59] | He said you yelled at him. | 他说你吼他了 |
[40:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:13] | We’ll all be dealing with other things soon enough… | 我们很快就要面对其他事了 |
[40:20] | You almost finished here? | 你快做完了吗 |
[40:23] | I’ve got another twenty hours to go through. | 我还有二十个小时要听 |
[40:36] | Cover. Move. | 防守 移动 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:39] | Or move. Cover. | 或者移动 防守 |
[40:44] | Good. Yes. | 好 对 |
[40:48] | Good. Now remember — | 好 记住 |
[40:50] | Remember this pressure point. | 记住这个施压点 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:54] | Cover. Move. | 防守 移动 |
[40:57] | Move. Cover. | 移动 防守 |
[41:01] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[41:03] | Good. | 好 |
[41:06] | Good. You got it. | 好 你学会了 |
[41:08] | Most people are gonna be bigger than you, | 大多数人块头比你大 |
[41:10] | so the point is to overload their brain. | 要诀在于让他们没时间思考 |
[41:12] | One move will not be enough. | 移动一下可不够 |
[41:13] | – Okay. – Let’s go again. | -好 -再来一次 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:16] | …was there 2 years, ex-Navy. | 去过两年 海军 |
[41:18] | Left with honors. | 带着军功退役 |
[41:20] | Don’t know how I put up with the weather… | 真不知道我是怎么忍受那天气的 |
[41:22] | Hot humid summers, freezing winters. | 又热又潮的夏天 冻得要死的冬天 |
[41:25] | Only went there a couple times. | 只去过几次 |
[41:28] | I couldn’t take it. | 我可受不了那里 |
[41:30] | At least they had a good season. | 至少有一个季节还不错 |
[41:31] | That kid at quarterback could throw it a mile. | 四分卫的那个孩子能扔一英里 |
[41:34] | And nobody could run on’em. | 没人能跟上 |
[41:36] | You know, a couple guys on that line went pro. | 那一队有几个人成了专业选手 |
[41:38] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[41:39] | Yep. He transferred out after the season. | 是啊 那个赛季之后他就转出了 |
[41:42] | Uh, is he still at Wisconsin? | 他还在威斯康星吗 |
[41:43] | Michigan. | 密歇根 |
[41:45] | Anyway, they want you. The job is yours. | 无论如何 他们要你 这份工作是你的了 |
[41:49] | No shit. | 别扯了 |
[41:51] | Everybody in the division likes you. | 部门里每个人都喜欢你 |
[41:53] | You have the support of Chief and, believe it or not, | 局长支持你 还有 信不信由你 |
[41:56] | Deputy Chief, S.E. | S.E.副局长也支持你 |
[41:57] | You do a great job on the task force. | 你在特别小组表现得很出色 |
[42:01] | How soon? | 什么时候 |
[42:02] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[42:04] | Chief, S.E. is retiring in six, | S.E.局长六周之后退休 |
[42:05] | he wants you there three weeks with him | 他想让你跟他一起干三周 |
[42:07] | before he hands over the reins. | 然后他再交出大权 |
[42:09] | It’s the Soviet Division, | 那是苏联分部 |
[42:12] | everything gets done right. | 那里总能把事办成 |
[42:21] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在考虑 |
[42:23] | About Pastor Tim. | 蒂姆牧师的事 |
[42:26] | I’m glad how it worked out. | 真高兴是这个结果 |
[42:27] | It’s a good job for him. He deserves it. | 他很适合这份工作 他应该得到 |
[42:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah, he’s a good person. | -是吗 -是啊 他是个好人 |
[42:33] | Alice, I don’t know, but — | 爱丽丝 我说不好 但是 |
[42:37] | I’m better because of him. | 因为他 我变得更好了 |
[42:39] | Not church-better, but better-better. | 不是教堂的那种好 是我自己更好了 |
[42:44] | That’s probably true. | 很有可能 |
[42:47] | He made you think about things | 他启发你思考 |
[42:48] | that kids don’t think about here. | 一般孩子不会思考的事 |
[42:51] | Probably helped prepare you for…whatever comes. | 也许他帮你为未知的未来做好了心理准备 |
[43:02] | I’m not interested in the church-y stuff anymore, | 我对教堂的事不感兴趣了 |
[43:07] | but I still want to do the food pantry. | 但我还想做食品救济 |
[43:14] | Yeah. That stuff is — | 好啊 这件事 |
[43:16] | That stuff is really good. | 这件事真的很好 |
[43:29] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -好了 |
[44:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[44:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:58] | You ready for the garlic yet? | 你准备好放大蒜了吗 |
[46:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[46:07] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[46:10] | – Spread it around a little? – Yep. | -均匀铺开 -对 |
[46:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[46:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[46:26] | So… | 那么 |
[46:29] | So… | 那么 |
[46:32] | So, I’m thinking of leaving my job. | 我在考虑辞职 |
[46:37] | Not the FBI. The department I’m working in. | 不是联调局 是我工作的部门 |
[46:42] | Because of the thing with your boss’s boss? | 因为你上司的上司的事吗 |
[46:45] | Yeah. Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[46:49] | It’s… | 它 |
[46:54] | That thing that my boss wanted me to work on, | 我上司想让我处理的那件事 |
[46:56] | ’cause it was gonna keep me on the job longer? | 因为它会让我做这份工作再做得久一些 |
[46:59] | It turns out that’s going to go on for a while. | 结果那可能还需要点时间才能弄完 |
[47:02] | That’s good, right? | 那是好事 对吗 |
[47:04] | That you get to stay longer? | 你能够留久一点 |
[47:06] | Yeah, but, no | 是的 但是并不好 |
[47:08] | because I… | 因为我… |
[47:12] | Because I don’t want to do it anymore. | 因为我不想再干了 |
[47:19] | The kind of work that I’m doing. | 我做的那些事 |
[47:26] | You know… | 就是… |
[47:29] | we’re talking to someone. | 跟人谈话 |
[47:31] | Getting information from them, | 从他们那收集信息 |
[47:34] | and…it is risky for this person. | 并且 对那人来说有风险 |
[47:38] | And I just — | 我只是 |
[47:40] | I don’t want to be responsible | 如果出了什么事 |
[47:42] | if something goes sideways. | 我不想为之负责 |
[47:45] | Would you be responsible, though? | 但是你该为此负责任吗 |
[47:47] | I mean, isn’t it that person’s choice to talk to you? | 难道不是那些人自己选择跟你谈话吗 |
[47:50] | Yes. Technically. But… | 是的 理论上来说是的 但是… |
[47:55] | sometimes it’s hard for people to say no to what we offer, | 有时候人们很难拒绝我们的提议 |
[47:59] | and they don’t really know what it is they’re getting into. | 然而他们自己并不知道被卷入了什么情况 |
[48:05] | It just feels shitty. | 这感觉很糟糕 |
[48:09] | I’m tired of feeling shitty. | 我不想再继续感到糟糕了 |
[48:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:22] | You’re a really good person, Stan. | 你真是个好人 斯坦 |
[48:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:28] | – I wasn’t fishing for… – I know you weren’t. | -我说这个不是为了 -我知道你不是 |
[48:30] | I just wanted to say it. | 我想这么说而已 |
[48:32] | Not many people care like you do. | 没多少人会像你这样在意 |
[48:39] | And I know that you’ve been feeling stressed, | 我知道你最近压力很大 |
[48:41] | and part of me is really happy that you’re leaving, | 我私心里其实很高兴你要离开那里 |
[48:44] | but… | 但是… |
[48:46] | I can’t help but think that your department | 我忍不住会想 你的部门需要 |
[48:48] | needs someone like you who’s not afraid to push back | 像你这样当出现问题的时候 |
[48:51] | and stand up when something’s wrong. | 能站出来顶回去的人 |
[48:55] | And if you don’t do it, | 如果你不干了 |
[48:58] | who will? | 谁来那么做呢 |
[49:16] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[49:24] | My self-defense teacher got a little carried away. | 我的防身术老师没收住手 |
[49:27] | Really? | 真的 |
[49:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[49:30] | I mean, yes, but it was an accident. | 意外而已 |
[49:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[49:36] | Upstairs. And Henry? | 楼上 亨利呢 |
[49:38] | He’s at Chris’s. | 在克里斯家 |
[49:59] | You know… | 你知道 |
[50:04] | This life that your mom and I have, | 你和你妈妈的生活 |
[50:07] | it’s not easy. | 并不轻松 |
[50:09] | And I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[50:17] | I’m sorry you didn’t get to grow up | 我很抱歉你没能 |
[50:19] | with all the regular stuff, | 在正常情况下长大 |
[50:22] | like just a dog | 比如有条狗 |
[50:27] | or a boyfriend who lives across the street. | 或者住在对面的男朋友 |
[50:32] | You should’ve had that. | 你本该如此 |
[51:28] | Can we go and sit somewhere? | 我们能找地方坐坐吗 |
[51:43] | I just took a drive. | 我刚刚开车出去了 |
[51:46] | The recording I got from Kimmy’s… | 从金米家拿到的录音 |
[51:51] | I was gonna get rid of it. | 我本来准备毁掉 |
[51:55] | Just pretend like it never happened. | 假装没有发生过 |
[52:00] | I still think that…well, maybe that’d be better. | 我仍然觉得…那样可能更好 |
[52:03] | But…anyway… | 但是 随便吧 |
[52:16] | Breland got a promotion. | 布里兰升职了 |
[52:21] | He’s now head of the Soviet Division. | 他现在是苏联分部的头了 |
[52:30] | Maybe they can find someone else to get the recordings. | 或者他们能找到其他人去金米那儿 |
[52:34] | From Kimmy. | 弄到录音 |
[52:47] | It’s not just me having a hard time. | 并不是只有我一人辛苦 |
[52:52] | It’s you too. | 你也是 |
[52:54] | The kids. | 孩子们也是 |
[52:58] | We’re allowed to have a life. | 我们是可以有自己的生活的 |
[53:17] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[53:22] | I just can’t. | 我办不到 |
[53:33] | The head of the Soviet Division? | 苏联分部的头 |
[53:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[53:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[53:45] | This is why we came here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 |
[53:54] | Maybe you should stop. | 或许你该收手 |
[53:58] | You need to keep getting the recordings. | 你得继续拿录音 |
[53:59] | But other than that… | 但除此之外 |
[54:03] | I think you should just stop. | 你该收手 |
[54:05] | Run the travel agency. | 经营旅游中介 |
[54:08] | You need me, Elizabeth. | 你需要我 伊丽莎白 |
[54:11] | Not for this. | 这事上不需要 |
[54:21] | I’m making you stay. | 是我逼你留下的 |
[54:25] | And it just keeps getting worse for you. | 这对你的影响越来越糟 |
[54:34] | I don’t want to see you like this anymore. | 我不想再看到你这样下去 |