时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Guess who’s in town? | 猜猜谁来了 |
[00:04] | CIA says he’s been out of the KGB for three years. | 中情局说他已经离开克格勃三年了 |
[00:08] | We want you to find out what your wife is doing and tell us. | 我们想让你查明你妻子所谋之事并告知我们 |
[00:11] | And if you have to, stop her. | 必要的话 阻止她 |
[00:13] | The future of our country is being decided right now. | 我的祖国的未来就看当下了 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry. Look. I have to talk to you about something. | 抱歉 听着 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[00:20] | If you knew how tired I am, you wouldn’t still be talking. | 要是你知道我有多累 就不会继续说了 |
[00:23] | You are the only person I can call. | 我只能打给你了 |
[00:24] | Every little thing I ever do is wrong. | 我做的每件小事都是错的 |
[00:27] | I want a divorce, Stan. | 我想离婚 斯坦 |
[00:28] | If you leave — | 如果你走了 |
[00:30] | Gennadi is doing dangerous work, | 根纳季正在做一件很危险的事 |
[00:33] | and you’re a big part of it. | 而你是其中很重要的一环 |
[00:35] | You will figure it out, okay? | 你自己解决吧 |
[00:37] | The Centre wants you to contact your old friend Lyle Rennhull. | 中心希望你能联系你的老朋友 莱尔·任霍尔 |
[00:41] | A general now. You’re to try and get something | 他现在是位将军 你的目标是从他那儿 |
[00:43] | called a lithium-based radiation sensor. | 取得一种叫锂辐射传感器的东西 |
[00:46] | I’m not going to betray my country. | 我也不会背叛我的国家 |
[00:48] | Okay. Please. | 好吧 求你了 |
[00:54] | Mom. Are you…? | 妈妈 你… |
[00:55] | Go back to your car. | 赶紧回到你车上 |
[00:58] | Now! | 快 |
[01:50] | You know this group I go to sometimes? | 那个我经常去的小组 |
[01:54] | Est? | 自我实现小组 |
[01:55] | It’s, uh — It’s called the Forum now, but yeah… | 现在叫论坛了 不过是的 |
[01:59] | They talk about… | 我们会讨论 |
[02:01] | letting yourself feel bad or scared, | 让自己感受难过或是害怕 |
[02:05] | if that’s what you’re feeling. | 如果那是你的真实感受 |
[02:08] | I feel fine. I’m fine. | 我觉得很好 我很好 |
[02:12] | It’s important not to push it away. | 不要拒人于千里之外也很重要 |
[02:17] | It’s better to feel bad and go through it | 感觉糟糕并且体会这种感觉 |
[02:20] | than to pretend not to feel anything. | 要比假装没什么感觉要好 |
[02:27] | Paige, these things… | 佩姬 这些事 |
[02:32] | I saw some bad things too. | 我也见过很糟糕的事 |
[02:34] | It’s hard to deal with it all… | 很难全部消化 |
[02:37] | You have to, but… | 虽然必须这么做 |
[02:44] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[02:46] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道 |
[02:49] | I don’t know. I had your mom. | 我也不知道 我有你妈妈 |
[02:51] | You do too. | 你也是 |
[02:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[03:05] | What happened, Mom? | 到底什么情况 妈妈 |
[03:07] | What happened is you left your position | 情况就是你擅离岗位 |
[03:09] | and ran straight into the middle of a — | 跑到了… |
[03:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:24] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:25] | Henry, what’s up? | 亨利 你好吗 |
[03:26] | We won! First loss for Tilton this season. | 我们赢了 提尔顿今年第一次输 |
[03:29] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[03:30] | Wasn’t Tilton league champions the last two seasons? | 提尔顿之前两个赛季都是冠军吧 |
[03:33] | What was the score? | 比分多少 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Three to two. | 是啊 3比2 |
[03:36] | – I got the game-winning assist. – Well, that’s fantastic. | -赢下比赛那一球是我助攻的 -太棒了 |
[03:38] | Look. I’m just in the middle of a work thing. | 听着 我正在忙工作 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna call you tomorrow, okay? | 我明天打给你好吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, sure. Just not too late, all right? | 当然 别太晚就行 |
[03:44] | I have an AP Calc test Monday morning. | 我周一早上有微积分测试 |
[03:46] | – Great news about the game. – Thanks, Dad. | -比赛赢了可真棒 -谢谢爸爸 |
[03:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:52] | I heard a shot… | 我听到了枪响 |
[03:55] | I didn’t know if… | 我不知道 |
[03:58] | I didn’t know what to do… | 我不知道该做什么 |
[03:59] | You were supposed to do what you were told to do. | 你应该严格按照要求做事 |
[04:02] | – I thought you were — – You left your position | -我以为你 -你擅离岗位 |
[04:04] | and walked straight into the middle of a meeting. | 径直跑到了会面地点 |
[04:06] | If anybody else on the team did that, they’d be finished. | 如果是队里其他人这么做的 他们早完了 |
[04:09] | – I just couldn’t — – No! You don’t get to talk about | -我不能 -不 你现在没资格 |
[04:11] | what you thought or how you felt or anything else. Not now. | 说你是怎么想的或者有什么感受 |
[04:15] | Do you understand what you did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[04:16] | Hey, this isn’t great. | 这不是什么好事 |
[04:20] | I think there’s a lot to talk about here. | 我觉得你们该好好谈谈 |
[04:23] | There isn’t, Philip. | 没什么可谈的 菲利普 |
[04:24] | It’s very simple. You stick to the plan. | 很简单 按计划行事 |
[04:29] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[04:31] | I screwed up. | 是我错了 |
[04:38] | We’ll talk more later. | 以后再谈吧 |
[04:42] | Is it okay if I stay here tonight? | 我今晚可以住在这里吗 |
[04:44] | – Of course. – No, it’s not all right. | -当然 -不行 |
[04:46] | This is a work night. Go home. | 今晚是工作日 回家去 |
[05:09] | She’s pretty much seen it all now. | 她算是都经历过了 |
[05:15] | Not all of it. | 早着呢 |
[05:32] | I told her she’d have you. | 我告诉她她有你 |
[05:34] | To talk to. | 可以谈谈 |
[05:38] | What do you think I was just doing? | 不然我刚才是在干什么 |
[05:46] | Paige said it was a military guy. | 佩姬说是个军人 |
[05:54] | Rennhull. | 任霍尔 |
[05:56] | Rennhull? | 任霍尔 |
[05:58] | What are you doing with him after all this time? | 你怎么又跟他扯到一起了 |
[06:01] | He’s got access to this thing. | 他能搞到一个东西 |
[06:05] | Some kind of radiation sensor. | 辐射传感器之类的 |
[06:08] | Had access. | 曾可以 |
[06:11] | What? | 什么 |
[06:13] | Had access. | 曾可以 |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:23] | He was an idealist. What happened? | 他是个理想主义者 发生了什么 |
[06:28] | He was going to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[06:30] | Paige thinks he killed himself. | 佩姬以为他是自杀 |
[06:32] | He did. | 是的 |
[06:37] | I didn’t have time to work him, I… | 我没时间做他的工作 我… |
[06:40] | I moved too fast. | 逼得太紧了 |
[06:48] | There’s trouble back home. | 国内出问题了 |
[06:51] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[06:58] | With Gorbachev. | 戈尔巴乔夫 |
[07:02] | I don’t know that much about it. | 我知道的也不多 |
[07:05] | What do they need the sensor for? | 他们要传感器干什么 |
[07:13] | I ca– I can’t. | 我 我不能说 |
[07:56] | Don’t try to change my mind, Stan. | 别想让我改主意 斯坦 |
[07:58] | I’m not trying to — | 我也没想 |
[08:00] | You are a nice guy, | 你是个好人 |
[08:01] | but you always get what you want. | 但你总是能如愿 |
[08:03] | From me, and Gennadi. | 不管是对我 还是根纳季 |
[08:06] | My friend Bogdan, | 我朋友波格丹 |
[08:08] | he says I’m too much listening to you. | 说我太听你的了 |
[08:11] | I need to listen to my heart. | 我得遵从我的内心 |
[08:19] | You talked to Bogdan about me. | 你跟波格丹谈过我 |
[08:24] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[08:28] | If you told him about what you and Gennadi have been doing for us | 如果你跟他说了你和根纳季为我们做的事 |
[08:31] | that would be dangerous. | 那会非常危险 |
[08:33] | For Gennadi, | 对根纳季来说 |
[08:36] | for both of you. | 对你们来说 |
[08:39] | I am not a child, Stan. | 我不是小孩了 斯坦 |
[08:42] | I trust Bogdan. | 我相信波格丹 |
[08:44] | And we are Soviets. | 我们是苏联人 |
[08:48] | We know how to keep secrets. It is what we do. | 我们知道怎样保守秘密 这是我们的天赋 |
[09:11] | – I’ll see you tonight. – Okay. | -今晚见 -好 |
[09:31] | St. Edward’s Academy. | 圣爱德华高中 |
[09:32] | Hi, this is, uh, Philip Jennings, | 你好 我是菲利普·詹宁斯 |
[09:34] | calling David Sato back. | 给大卫·萨托回电 |
[09:36] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[09:39] | – Hello? – Hi, David, it’s Philip Jennings. | -你好 -你好大卫 我是菲利普·詹宁斯 |
[09:41] | Thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你给我回电 |
[09:42] | I wanted to check in with you | 我想问下这个季度 |
[09:44] | about this quarter’s billing. | 账单的事 |
[09:47] | We haven’t gotten payment yet. | 我们还没收到你的付款 |
[09:48] | Uh, yeah, well, I’m real glad you did call, | 对 很高兴你给我打了电话 |
[09:49] | because I was about to put a check in the mail. | 我本来要给你寄支票来着 |
[09:52] | But I wanted to talk to you first. | 但我想先跟你谈谈 |
[09:53] | Um, we’ve been having this really big boom at work… | 我们这段时间的生意很好 |
[09:58] | Oh, That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[09:59] | Uh, yeah, it’s really good, actually. | 是啊 确实很不错 |
[10:01] | Uh, but it’s all happened so fast, | 但是进展太快了 |
[10:03] | because the office next door became available, | 隔壁办公室突然出租 |
[10:05] | we had to jump on that, | 我们就租下来了 |
[10:06] | I hired a bunch of new people… | 然后又雇了一堆人 |
[10:10] | Yeah, it’s really exciting. | 很激动人心 |
[10:11] | Um, but I had to put some real money down to cover the expansion. | 但是这次扩张花了我不少钱 |
[10:14] | So, what I was wondering, David, | 所以我在想 大卫 |
[10:15] | is if we could, uh, restructure the, um — | 能不能调整下 |
[10:19] | the tuition payments for this year. | 今年学费的付款方式 |
[10:21] | St. Edward’s doesn’t really do that, uh… | 圣爱德华一般不这么做 |
[10:24] | No, I know. I get it. You know, I’m in business. | 我知道 我知道 我也是开门做生意的 |
[10:26] | And, um, I’ve had some long-term customers | 我也遇到过长期客户提出过 |
[10:30] | who have made similar requests. | 类似的要求 |
[10:31] | But, you know, when I know them, like you know me — | 但是 我了解他们 就像你了解我 |
[10:33] | because we’ve been at St. Edward’s for three years — | 因为我们已经在圣爱德华上了3年学了 |
[10:35] | never been late, never will be again… | 从没晚交过学费 以后也不会 |
[10:37] | Uh, you know, it’s just been an odd year. | 只是今年确实比较紧 |
[10:40] | Um, and believe me, the scholarship helps… | 相信我 奖学金虽然有所帮助 |
[10:43] | but, uh, it’s a stretch. | 不过只是杯水车薪 |
[10:49] | What exactly did you have in mind? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[10:52] | Just let me get through the holiday season, | 让我把假期熬过去 |
[10:53] | um, you know, that’s when things really come in for us, | 你知道的 假期是我们生意最好的时候 |
[10:56] | and then I’ll catch up. | 然后我就补交 |
[10:58] | If it’s really just this one time… | 如果只是这一次 |
[11:01] | It is. | 就这一次 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | Thank you, thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[11:07] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 请别告诉别人 |
[11:09] | If I had to do different payment options for every family… | 如果我得为每个学生调整付费… |
[11:12] | Of course. And if you need a really good deal on the Bahamas… | 当然 如果你想去巴哈马度假 |
[11:16] | Call me. We’ll take care of you. | 给我打电话 我给你安排 |
[11:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | I made a mistake. A really bad one. | 我犯错了 大错特错 |
[11:30] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[11:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:35] | I can’t get… | 我不能 |
[11:38] | what I saw, out of my mind. | 忘记我看到的场景 |
[11:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:45] | When you meet someone… A source… | 和人 和线人的会面 |
[11:48] | you’re taking a risk. You know that. | 有很多风险 你知道的 |
[11:50] | But you can’t ever really know | 但是你没办法知道 |
[11:54] | what’s going on inside someone’s head. | 别人心里到底在想什么 |
[11:58] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他来着 |
[12:00] | He must’ve been crazy. | 他肯定是疯了 |
[12:03] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[12:05] | He was…troubled. Desperate. | 他有麻烦 很绝望 |
[12:09] | About what? | 为什么 |
[12:13] | He was caught up in something, and didn’t see a way out. | 他陷入了麻烦 找不到出路 |
[12:17] | He wasn’t thinking straight. | 没想明白 |
[12:22] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[12:24] | I miscalculated, too. | 我也计算错误了 |
[12:27] | It shouldn’t have happened. | 这事不该发生的 |
[12:32] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[12:34] | An American general. | 一个美国将军 |
[12:38] | And I was trying to get him to give me something | 我想让他给我搞到个东西 |
[12:42] | that we need to keep our country safe. | 能保证我们国家安全的东西 |
[12:45] | So for me, | 所以对我来说 |
[12:48] | no matter how risky it is — it’s okay. | 不过有多大风险 都无所谓 |
[12:53] | What do you mean, it’s okay? | 无所谓是什么意思 |
[13:00] | That no matter what happens to me, | 如果我为之奋斗的事很重要 |
[13:03] | if I’m fighting for something that’s that important… | 那我遭遇什么都没关系 |
[13:07] | You don’t care if you die? | 死你也不在乎 |
[13:11] | Well, of course I do. | 我当然在乎 |
[13:20] | But I’m not afraid. | 但我不怕 |
[13:24] | You can’t live your life being afraid, Paige. | 你不能活在恐惧中 佩姬 |
[13:26] | There’s no point. You wouldn’t do anything. | 毫无意义 那样你什么都做不了 |
[13:30] | You want to make a difference, you make a difference. | 你想有所改变 那就去改变 |
[13:36] | So, what’s going to happen with… | 那么 到底会怎么样 |
[13:39] | I mean, the police, and…? | 我是说 警察那边 |
[13:43] | Hopefully, | 我希望 |
[13:44] | they think he was troubled, and committed suicide. | 他们认为他有麻烦 然后自杀了 |
[13:47] | – What if they don’t? – If they don’t, they don’t. | -如果他们不这么想呢 -那就不这么想吧 |
[13:49] | I don’t have all the answers. | 不是所有问题都有答案 |
[13:51] | What I do know | 我知道的是 |
[13:52] | is that you put me, yourself, the whole team at risk. | 你给我 你自己 整个队伍都带来了危险 |
[13:56] | That’s why we have the procedures. | 所以我们才有预案流程 |
[13:58] | That’s why you can’t just come running in there | 所以你才不能在你觉得出事之后 |
[14:00] | when you think things have gone bad. | 就冲过来 |
[14:01] | Especially if you think things have gone bad. | 尤其是如果你觉得出事了的话 |
[14:05] | I know, Mom. I-I get it. I really do. | 我知道 妈妈 我明白 真的 |
[14:14] | You won’t have to be caught | 你不会总是遇见 |
[14:16] | in the middle of all this kind of stuff. | 这类事的 |
[14:18] | Your job will be different. | 你的工作会不一样 |
[14:20] | But you still have to know | 但是你还是得知道 |
[14:21] | how to deal with things like this, just in case… | 如何处理这种事 以防万一 |
[14:43] | Thank you so much for coming in. We’ll see you again. | 谢谢你们过来 回见 |
[14:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:47] | Take care. Bye. | 保重 再见 |
[14:50] | All right. Everybody! Listen up. | 好了 所有人 听好 |
[14:51] | Rick. Stand up. Stand up. | 瑞克 站起来 站起来 |
[14:56] | Yesterday, you sold two Caribbean couples’ cruises. | 昨天 你卖出了两套加勒比游轮夫妻游 |
[15:01] | Tell us three of the strategies you used | 告诉我们你在其中用到的 |
[15:05] | to sell those trips. | 3个策略 |
[15:09] | I talked about what an exclusive deal we were offering… | 我介绍了我们的独家套餐 |
[15:12] | Value. All right? Value. | 价值 明白吗 价值 |
[15:15] | Value. One. | 价值 第一 |
[15:17] | I…showed them the deck plan of the ship. | 我给他们看了游轮的甲板平面图 |
[15:22] | Pointed out where their cabin was | 告诉他们他们的船舱 |
[15:23] | in relation to the stairways, restaurants. | 和楼梯 餐馆的相对方位 |
[15:25] | Images. All right? He’s bringing it to life. | 画面 他说的绘声绘色 |
[15:28] | Great. Two. | 很好 第二 |
[15:29] | And…uh… | 还有 |
[15:34] | I up-sold them on booking their dining options onboard. | 我追加销售了轮上晚餐 |
[15:37] | And shore excursions. | 和上岸游览 |
[15:39] | Perfect. Up-selling, that’s three. Great. | 很好 追加销售 第三 很好 |
[15:42] | Lacey. Why are cruises so important to us? | 蕾西 为什么游轮旅游对我们那么重要 |
[15:46] | I…uh…profit? | 我 利润 |
[15:49] | No, that’s right. T-The market pays. | 没错 有利可图 |
[15:52] | It gives our clients excellent value | 我们的客人能拿到实惠 |
[15:54] | and we get a commission on the whole package. | 我们也能拿到不错的抽成 |
[15:55] | Plus…and I’m sure Rick knows this one… | 再加上 我相信瑞克知道这一点 |
[15:58] | what kind of customers are they? | 他们是什么样的客人 |
[16:03] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[16:05] | Think about the Duffs. | 想想达夫一家 |
[16:07] | Oh, they go every spring. | 他们每年春天都要度假 |
[16:08] | Repeat customers. | 回头客 |
[16:10] | If we get them to go once, they will probably go again. | 如果他们去了一次 很有可能就会去第二次 |
[16:13] | Great. Great, Rick. | 很好 很好 瑞克 |
[16:18] | Everybody. | 大家鼓掌啊 |
[16:21] | Now. Can all of you commit, right here, | 现在 你们能不能让自己 |
[16:25] | to using all of these strategies, | 每次和客人沟通时 |
[16:27] | every time you talk to a customer? | 都利用这些策略 |
[16:30] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -当然 -当然 |
[16:33] | Yes! Okay! Great! | 当然 很好 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 很好 |
[16:41] | So we don’t know anything about this Bogdan. | 所以我们对这个波格丹一无所知 |
[16:43] | Just that he’s some kind of journalist. | 只知道他是个记者 |
[16:45] | A “Senior correspondent.” | 高级记者 |
[16:50] | When’s Gennadi coming back? | 根纳季什么时候回来 |
[16:51] | Four days. If he comes back. | 四天后 如果他还能回来的话 |
[16:55] | Let’s get the CIA to pull him out. | 让中情局把他撤出来吧 |
[16:57] | Better to do it here. | 我们来做更好 |
[16:58] | Four days is a long time. | 四天时间可不短 |
[17:00] | By the time they plan it, | 等他们计划好 |
[17:02] | chances something getting screwed up… | 很有可能有些事已经搞砸了 |
[17:04] | Look, I’m not happy that he’s over there. | 我也不希望他死在那边 |
[17:07] | But waiting it out’s our best shot. | 但等待是我们最好的选择 |
[17:08] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[17:16] | Have we ever gotten one good thing off that X-ray? | 我们用那个X光得到过什么有价值的东西吗 |
[17:18] | Aw, come on. You’re like a goddamn broken record, Stan. | 拜托 你怎么总说这个 斯坦 |
[17:21] | It’s been three years. | 已经三年了 |
[17:22] | How many times you think he can fake a shit | 你觉得他还能在机场厕所里 |
[17:24] | in an airport crapper without them figuring it out? | 不被人识破地假装大便几次 |
[17:27] | And now her, with this Bogdan… | 现在又加上她和那个波格丹… |
[17:30] | she says to me — we know how to keep secrets. | 她跟我说 我们知道怎样保守秘密 |
[17:32] | Is she kidding me? | 简直是开玩笑 |
[17:34] | She has no idea what a target she just put on his back. | 她根本不知道她给他带来了什么样的危险 |
[17:37] | Maybe Bogdan’s okay. | 也许波格丹没问题 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I don’t love a guy who works for TASS. | 我可不喜欢为塔斯社工作的人 |
[17:42] | She works for TASS. She’s okay. | 她也为塔斯社工作 她就很好 |
[17:59] | You hear about the general who committed suicide in the park? | 你听说了那个在公园里自杀的将军吗 |
[18:06] | Not the place I’d do it. | 我要自杀的话肯定不会选那 |
[18:09] | No history of depression. | 没有抑郁史 |
[18:12] | One of the key guys working on SDI. | 战略防御计划的关键人物之一 |
[18:18] | You brought him in a few years back, right? | 几年前你带他来过局里吧 |
[18:21] | Yeah. He shot a guy who accused him of being a Soviet spy. | 对 他杀了一个指控他是苏联间谍的人 |
[18:25] | Other guy looked like a complete lunatic. | 当时看来 死的那人完全就是个疯子 |
[18:28] | But now he shoots himself? | 但现在他却自杀了 |
[18:35] | Seen our friend from out of town yet? | 见过我们远方来的朋友了吗 |
[18:39] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:43] | Soon would be good. | 快点比较好 |
[18:49] | There was a donation. | 有一笔捐款 |
[18:50] | Twenty thousand dollars. | 两万美元 |
[18:52] | From a man named Stenin. | 来自一个叫斯丹宁的人 |
[18:54] | – First name? – I don’t know. | -这是他的名字 -不知道 |
[18:58] | Father Valery said, | 瓦莱里神父说过 |
[19:00] | the powers that be won’t stop me from using this | 当权者无法阻止我 |
[19:03] | to rebuild the steps leading to the choir. | 用它来重建通往圣坛的阶梯 |
[19:06] | Everyone thought he’d have trouble with the prior, | 大家都以为他跟院长有矛盾 |
[19:08] | but he hasn’t been touched. | 但他稳如泰山 |
[19:16] | I’ve been teaching my daughter about us. | 我一直在教我女儿我们的事 |
[19:19] | Our culture and history. | 我们的文化和历史 |
[19:23] | I teach a class with several children | 我班里的几个孩子 |
[19:25] | who have never been home at all. | 从没有回过祖国 |
[19:29] | It’s strange when they have to learn it from books. | 他们必须从书本里去了解 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[19:34] | I-I actually think she’s getting it. | 我认为她理解得很快 |
[19:38] | I need to learn your tricks. | 看来我得向你取取经 |
[19:46] | How are things with your husband? | 你跟你丈夫怎么样 |
[19:51] | He’s not sure I know how to handle her. | 他不太认同我教导她的方法 |
[19:55] | That’s something parents fight about. | 父母总会为这种事吵架 |
[20:04] | It’s more than that. | 不止是这样 |
[20:09] | He has his life and I have mine now. | 我们走的路不一样了 |
[20:14] | And she’s with me. | 而女儿跟着我 |
[20:16] | I’d like to see him. | 我想见见他 |
[20:17] | Maybe next time he can come. | 也许下次他可以过来 |
[20:21] | He’s out of it now. He quit. | 他已经退出了 不干了 |
[20:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:26] | But he can come one time. | 但他还是可以过来 |
[20:28] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[20:29] | tell him that I asked for him. | 告诉他我请他过来 |
[20:56] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:01] | You sure? Because I need you okay. | 确定吗 我需要你确定没事 |
[21:05] | I’m good. | 真的没事 |
[21:47] | – You guys ready for this? – Yes. I am very excited. | -你们准备好了吗 -当然 我很期待 |
[21:50] | There are all different kinds, | 有很多不同的种类 |
[21:51] | and everybody has their favorite. | 每个人都有自己喜欢的口味 |
[21:53] | Well, Chicago has the best pizza, hands down. | 芝加哥的披萨才最好吃 |
[21:55] | Oh, it’s disgusting. It’s too much bread. | 不好吃 面饼太多了 |
[21:57] | See? Anyways, New York has the best pizza. | 听到了吗 纽约的披萨才是最好的 |
[21:59] | – What is the difference? – Yes… | -有什么差别 -是的… |
[22:02] | Uh, just try this one, and then we’ll get into differences… | 去尝尝就知道了 |
[22:13] | I went to a Russian restaurant | 我上次去纽约的时候 |
[22:15] | last time I was in New York City. | 去过一家苏联餐馆 |
[22:16] | – It was very good. – What — What — | -味道不错 -什么… |
[22:17] | What did you have? What did you like there? | 你点了什么 你喜欢什么 |
[22:19] | Uh, it was something with meat, and it had a potato. | 有肉 还有土豆 |
[22:22] | Every dish in Russia starts with meat and potatoes. | 苏联的每道菜都有肉和土豆 |
[22:26] | And smetana. | 还有斯梅塔纳 |
[22:27] | It’s like sour cream. | 类似酸奶油 |
[22:29] | I-I tried some here in America, but it’s not like home. | 我在美国有尝过一些 但是跟国内的不一样 |
[22:34] | Well, because American cows are different. | 因为美国奶牛不一样 |
[22:48] | Right. Appreciate it. Have a good day. | 好 谢谢 祝好 |
[22:53] | – You’ll like this. – Hope everybody’s hungry, huh? | -你会喜欢的 -大家都饿了吧 |
[23:06] | – I still think the Tigers have a chance. – Martin! | -我觉得老虎队还有机会 -马丁 |
[23:09] | – Are you insane? – No way. | -你疯了吗 -不可能 |
[23:10] | – With Blyleven pitching? – Blasphemy. | -投手是布莱勒文 -真是不敬 |
[23:13] | – You know anything about baseball? – No, no. | -你懂棒球吗 -不懂 |
[23:15] | Hockey is much better. | 冰球好看多了 |
[23:17] | Yeah. We’ve enjoyed the Canadian Cup this year. | 我们很喜欢今年的加拿大杯 |
[23:20] | Didn’t you guys lose? | 你们不是输了吗 |
[23:21] | Yes, we did, but to Gretzky and Lemieux. | 是的 但对格雷茨基和拉缪来说 |
[23:24] | Which is very good competition. | 是一场很精彩的比赛 |
[23:28] | Baseball is good too. | 棒球也好看 |
[23:30] | The Twins are going to the World Series. | 双城队会参加世界赛 |
[23:33] | Two words. Kirby Puckett. | 两个词 科比·帕克特 |
[23:36] | – Glenn’s an optimist. – Oh, I’ve been rooting | -格伦是乐观主义者 -我从小 |
[23:37] | for the Minnesota Twins ever since I’m a kid | 就是明尼苏达双城队的球迷 |
[23:39] | way back when they were called the Senators. | 那时他们的名字还是参议员 |
[23:41] | I bought every baseball card, every poster, | 我买了所有我能找到的 |
[23:43] | every jacket, every jersey I could find. | 棒球卡 海报 外套和球衣 |
[23:47] | And now you wear that weird Japanese jacket instead. | 但现在你却穿那件奇怪的日本外套 |
[23:50] | Every time Glenn watches a game now | 现在每次格伦看比赛 |
[23:52] | he wears a Japanese baseball jacket. | 他都会穿一件日本棒球外套 |
[23:54] | When I was posted in Japan, | 我被外派到日本的时候 |
[23:57] | my wife and I used to watch this team, | 我妻子和我总是会看 |
[24:00] | the Yakult Swallows, play all the time. | 养乐多燕子队比赛 |
[24:03] | We never understood a single word the announcer said | 我们从来听不懂解说员在说什么 |
[24:05] | but watching them play was such a… | 但是看他们比赛 |
[24:08] | such a joy. | 是种享受 |
[24:13] | My wife… | 我妻子 |
[24:16] | she bought me their team jacket… | 她给我买了他们的球队外套 |
[24:21] | You guys really need to see a game while you’re here. | 你们真得趁你们在这边的时候去看场比赛 |
[24:24] | – Yeah. – Let’s do something for the World Series. | -是啊 -我们一起看世界赛吧 |
[24:26] | And you can come to my house. | 你们可以来我家 |
[24:27] | Thank you but no. We cannot. | 谢谢 但是不行 |
[24:29] | – No, but thank you. – I will come. | -不了 谢谢 -我去 |
[24:34] | If I understand baseball, | 要是我能懂棒球 |
[24:35] | maybe I will understand America better. | 或许我会更懂美国 |
[24:40] | I don’t know about that, | 这我可说不好 |
[24:41] | but it’s good to unwind from this stuff. | 但是百忙之中放松一下也挺好的 |
[24:45] | Lots of work ahead of us | 在舒尔茨从莫斯科回来前 |
[24:46] | before Shultz gets back from Moscow. | 我们有很多工作要做 |
[25:23] | Gonna invite me in? | 不邀请我进去吗 |
[25:43] | Everything that went down in Moscow. | 在莫斯科发生的一切 |
[25:47] | They told me they were going to do it. | 他们跟我说他们会采取行动 |
[25:50] | I told them you weren’t a traitor | 我跟他们说你不是叛徒 |
[25:51] | and it would get you killed. | 那样会害死你 |
[25:54] | I threatened them — | 我威胁他们 |
[25:55] | I said I would expose all kinds of things | 我说要是他们这么做了 |
[25:57] | if they went through with it. | 我就曝光一切 |
[26:00] | That’s why they backed off. | 所以他们才撤了 |
[26:03] | But I am sorry it happened in the first place. | 但我很抱歉发生了这种事 |
[26:11] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这样 -嗯 |
[26:27] | I’m not in Counterintelligence anymore. | 我不在反情报部工作了 |
[26:31] | I work in the Criminal Investigative Division. | 我现在在刑事侦查部工作 |
[26:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:38] | Bank robbery, money laundering, drugs… | 抢银行 洗钱 毒品 |
[26:46] | And you? Urban transport planning? | 你呢 城区交通规划 |
[26:51] | What is that, exactly? | 那到底是什么 |
[26:53] | Supply analysis, scheduling, | 供给分析 排期 |
[26:57] | microeconomics of basic transportational infrastructure — | 运输基础设施的微观经济 |
[27:02] | trains, subway… | 火车 地铁 |
[27:03] | You came all the way from Moscow for that? | 你大老远从莫斯科过来就做这个 |
[27:06] | George Mason’s civil engineering department | 乔治·梅森的土木工程学院 |
[27:08] | is one of the best. | 是最好的学院之一 |
[27:13] | I saw that your course started two and a half weeks ago. | 我看到你的课程两周半前就开始了 |
[27:17] | If it’s so important, why didn’t you come when it started? | 如果很重要的话 为什么开始的时候你没来 |
[27:21] | My father asked me to. But I said no. | 我爸让我来 但是我拒绝了 |
[27:27] | Then I — I needed some time away. | 然后 我想离开我妻子一段时间 |
[27:32] | From my wife. | 一个人静静 |
[27:34] | You can understand that, right? | 你能理解 对吧 |
[27:44] | What are you doing here, Oleg? | 你到底来干什么的 奥列格 |
[27:46] | I told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[27:55] | Do you ever… | 你有没有 |
[27:57] | think about her at all? | 想过她 |
[27:59] | Or all that is in the past for you? | 还是那已经是过去的事情了 |
[28:06] | I think about her. | 我会想她 |
[28:08] | ‘Cause I used to think I saw her. | 因为我总是觉得我看到她了 |
[28:13] | In the streets, | 街上 |
[28:16] | on the subway, | 地铁里 |
[28:18] | parks. | 公园里 |
[28:19] | And it was like… a shock. | 对我触动很大 |
[28:28] | They had the tape you made of our conversation. | 他们有你录下的我们的谈话 |
[28:33] | And they said they were gonna use it against me | 他们说如果我不配合的话 他们会 |
[28:35] | and my family if I didn’t cooperate. | 用它来针对我和我的家人 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:42] | I fought them every step of the way. | 我一直在和他们抗争 |
[28:44] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[28:52] | You are here without a diplomatic passport, Oleg. | 你来美国用的不是外交护照 奥列格 |
[28:57] | Whatever you’re doing here — | 不管你来要干什么 |
[29:00] | don’t. | 千万别做 |
[29:18] | It’s peasant food. They know how to survive. | 是乡下人的食物 他们知道如何生存 |
[29:22] | We’re always having droughts, famines, wars… | 我们总是有干旱 饥荒 战争 |
[29:26] | My mother used to make pots of this, | 我妈以前总是做好多锅 |
[29:28] | we’d eat it for weeks. | 然后吃上好几周 |
[29:30] | You never got sick of it? | 你吃不厌吗 |
[29:33] | That wasn’t an issue. | 从来都没想过这个问题 |
[29:36] | Vegetables ready? | 蔬菜准备好了吗 |
[29:50] | Very good. | 很不错 |
[29:53] | Beautiful. | 很棒 |
[29:56] | I’m gonna spread this out so it gets nice and golden. | 把菜拨开 然后就会变成好看的金黄色 |
[30:02] | Lower the flame, we don’t want it to burn. | 火关小点 就不会焦了 |
[30:06] | After a few minutes, we put it in the crock | 等上几分钟 然后把这些菜和肉 大蒜 |
[30:08] | with meat and garlic and broth. | 还有肉汤一起放到瓦罐里 |
[30:14] | Rough couple of days? | 最近不太顺 |
[30:16] | I’m fine. | 还行 |
[30:19] | How is this different from Solyanka? | 这和蔬菜肉汤有什么区别 |
[30:22] | Solyanka is a soup. | 蔬菜肉汤是汤 |
[30:24] | Zharkoye is a stew. It’s thicker. | 瓦罐炖肉是炖菜 这个更浓 |
[30:29] | Maybe we should teach her how to make Golubtsy. | 我们还可以教她做包菜肉卷 |
[30:33] | My grandmother used to make that. | 我奶奶过去会做那个 |
[30:35] | What’s Golubtsy? | 什么是包菜肉卷 |
[30:38] | Shredded beef in boiled cabbage. | 就是煮过的包心菜里包碎牛肉 |
[30:40] | With sour cream on top. | 上面浇一层酸奶油 |
[30:41] | Which was very hard to get back home… | 国内很难弄到酸奶油 |
[30:45] | Will you run to the store and buy us some sour cream | 我们收拾的时候 你能不能去趟商店 |
[30:47] | while we clean up? | 买点酸奶油 |
[30:48] | We have some. | 我们还有 |
[30:51] | We could use some more. | 我觉得不够 |
[31:04] | Here’s a new target and ID. | 这里面是新的目标和证件 |
[31:05] | He’s a supervisor at the warehouse where Altheon ships | 他在阿尔西翁运输传感器和做质量检查的仓库 |
[31:08] | and does quality assurance for the sensors. | 做仓库管理员 |
[31:15] | This really does smell good. | 闻着真香 |
[31:19] | I know. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[31:46] | I know that it’s not supposed to be in the house, | 我知道我不应该拿回来 |
[31:48] | but… | 但是 |
[31:54] | we made Zharkoye. | 我们做了瓦罐炖肉 |
[32:09] | That smells great. | 闻起来真香啊 |
[32:15] | But I just ate a whole order of kung pao chicken and lo mein. | 但是我刚吃了一份空爆鸡丁和捞面 |
[32:22] | Can’t keep it around. | 这又不能放 |
[32:29] | Wait. | 等下 |
[32:45] | That is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[33:15] | We cook… Claudia and Paige and me. | 我们做的…克劳迪娅 佩姬 还有我 |
[33:18] | And we… watch movies from home | 我们还看了苏联电影 |
[33:21] | and…listen to music and | 听音乐 然后… |
[33:25] | …talk. | 聊天 |
[33:29] | It feels… | 那种感觉真的… |
[33:33] | And then I walk out of there | 然后我走出门 |
[33:36] | and it just… hits me in the face. | 觉得像是…整个人都被冲击了 |
[33:40] | Here. | 这里的一切 |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[33:49] | I hate it, Philip. | 我讨厌这样 菲利普 |
[33:57] | Honestly, the way things are going… | 说实话 按照这发展状况… |
[34:03] | I think, in a couple years… | 我觉得再过几年 |
[34:04] | we’ll have Stan over here for zharkoye. | 我们就会叫斯坦过来吃炖肉了 |
[34:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:12] | Things are changing back home. Opening up. | 国内的情况不一样了 正在逐步开放 |
[34:16] | And it’s not just politics — | 不只是政治上 |
[34:17] | it’s — it’s the young people, it’s music. | 整个年青一代 还有音乐 |
[34:20] | It’s — It’s different. | 真的…不一样了 |
[34:21] | I mean, they’re talking about opening a Pizza Hut in Moscow. | 我是说 他们还说要在莫斯科开必胜客 |
[34:23] | You see the papers. | 你看过报纸了吧 |
[34:27] | What — “The Washington Post”? | 什么 《华盛顿邮报》吗 |
[34:30] | You know, all this talk — perestroika and glasnost. | 你知道这些说法 经济体制改革 公开化 |
[34:33] | The Americans eat it up. | 美国人在蚕食我们 |
[34:36] | They want us to be just like them. | 他们想让我们变成像他们一样 |
[34:37] | I don’t want to be like them. | 我不想变成他们这样 |
[34:41] | And neither do the people back home. | 国内那些人也不想 |
[34:44] | You haven’t talked to anyone back home in over twenty years. | 你已经有二十多年没和那边的人说过话了 |
[34:50] | Neither have you. | 你也没有 |
[35:02] | …so I told him, | …于是我跟他说 |
[35:03] | so why don’t you let one branch manager do it? | 那你怎么不让分店经理来做 |
[35:06] | It’s not gonna open the floodgates. | 那不会成为先例的 |
[35:08] | Our retention is up two percent over last year. | 我们去年的留存率上涨了两个百分点 |
[35:10] | That’s a lot stronger than you’re seeing industry-wide. | 这在整个行业都是非常强有力的势头 |
[35:13] | He was thrilled. | 他高兴坏了 |
[35:14] | Oh, that’s great, honey. | 那很好啊 亲爱的 |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:18] | It’s nice of you to say that. | 你那么说很友善 |
[35:21] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[35:22] | I know it’s boring for you. | 我知道这对你来说很无聊 |
[35:24] | – I mean — it is boring. – No, it isn’t. | -我是说 这本身就很无聊 -不 |
[35:26] | No, it’s okay. You don’t have to pretend. | 没关系 你不用假装 |
[35:29] | Truth is, I think I’m jealous of how much you care. | 事实是 我觉得自己有点嫉妒你那么在乎 |
[35:33] | About your job. What you do. | 在乎你的工作 你做的事情 |
[35:36] | I wish I cared half as much about my work. | 要是我有你一半在乎工作就好了 |
[35:38] | Well, you’ve been there a long time. | 你干了很长时间了 |
[35:40] | Too long. | 太长时间了 |
[35:42] | I used to like it. | 我以前喜欢这工作 |
[35:44] | Or I thought I did. | 或者说我以为自己喜欢 |
[35:47] | I just wish… | 我只希望… |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:52] | I could do something that made a difference. | 我能做点有意义的事情 |
[35:55] | For our country. | 为我们的国家 |
[35:57] | Doesn’t that make you feel proud? | 那不让你感到自豪吗 |
[35:59] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[36:02] | A lot of the time. | 挺经常的 |
[36:04] | But, you know, what you do is important, too. | 但你要知道 你做的工作也很重要 |
[36:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[36:14] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[36:18] | Promise you won’t laugh? | 保证你不会笑 |
[36:20] | I promise. | 保证 |
[36:22] | I’ve been giving it a lot of thought. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[36:25] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[36:27] | I think it’s so great how Philip and Elizabeth | 我觉得菲利普和伊丽莎白一起 |
[36:30] | work together at the travel agency. | 办旅游中介真的很好 |
[36:34] | Well, I don’t know how together they are. | 我不知道他们有多少时候一起做事 |
[36:35] | I mean, she’s always off dealing with | 我是说 她总是要去处理 |
[36:36] | their big corporate clients, and he’s — | 他们那些大企业客户 而他… |
[36:38] | Yeah, but I mean they always have stuff to talk about, | 是啊 但是他们总有东西可谈 |
[36:40] | there’s never that, “Oh, how was your day,” | 不会有那种一个人问”你今天过得怎么样” |
[36:42] | and the other person’s pretending to be interested… | 而另一个人假装感兴趣的情况 |
[36:45] | – I’m not pretending. – I know. I’m just saying… | -我不是在假装 -我知道 我只是说 |
[36:50] | I think what I’d really like to do is be an FBI agent. | 我觉得联调局探员是我真正想做的工作 |
[36:56] | I think I’d be really good at it too. | 我觉得我能做的很好 |
[37:01] | I think you would. | 我也这么认为 |
[37:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:07] | But, you know, the cutoff age for new agents is thirty-seven. | 不过 新探员的年龄限制是37岁 |
[37:13] | Well, they must make exceptions. | 但是肯定也有特例吧 |
[37:15] | You know everybody, maybe they can make an exception. | 你认识人 也许他们可以破例 |
[37:17] | That’s not how it works, honey. I’m sorry. | 联调局不是这么运作的 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[38:40] | – Tracy Huffs. – Evan. | -特蕾西·赫夫斯 -埃文 |
[38:41] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[38:45] | And, um… show you this. | 还有 请看这个 |
[38:49] | – Can I see yours, please? – Sure. | -可以给我看你的吗 -当然 |
[38:56] | Thank you. And thank you for coming. | 谢谢 也谢谢你过来 |
[38:58] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[39:05] | You’re here because the Altheon security | 你来这里是因为阿尔西翁的 |
[39:07] | and compliance department is conducting a security audit. | 安全与合规部门正在进行安全审计 |
[39:10] | You’re not here because you’ve done anything wrong | 并不是因为你有任何过失 |
[39:12] | or because you’ve made any mistake whatsoever. | 或是因为你犯了错 |
[39:15] | We’re here to evaluate and make recommendations, | 我们的目标是评估并提出建议 |
[39:18] | and that’s all. | 没有别的 |
[39:19] | Before we get started, | 在我们开始前 |
[39:21] | I need you to sign… | 我需要你签署 |
[39:23] | this confidentiality agreement. | 这份保密协议 |
[39:26] | If you could just sign an initial here | 请在这里签名 |
[39:30] | and also here. | 还有这里 |
[39:34] | Many, but not all, of the people you work with | 在接下来一个月 你的部分同事 |
[39:37] | will also be asked to participate | 也会被要求参加 |
[39:38] | in this security audit over the next month. | 此次安全审计 |
[39:41] | It is imperative that they not know about it in advance, | 你不能事先告诉他们 |
[39:44] | and that you not discuss this with anyone, | 也不能与任何人谈论这件事 |
[39:47] | even those you think may have already met with us. | 即使你认为他们已经和我们见过面了也不行 |
[39:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | Now… | 那么 |
[39:55] | the purpose of our meeting here today | 今天我们见面的目的 |
[39:57] | is just to identify any lapses that may exist | 只是找出仓库的安保程序中 |
[40:01] | with the security procedures at the warehouse — | 潜在的漏洞 |
[40:03] | or, in those cases | 或是那些 |
[40:04] | where the procedures are very well designed, | 程序设计很好 |
[40:07] | any ways in which they aren’t being followed. | 但是执行不到位的地方 |
[40:09] | Please speak freely. No one will be penalized. | 请畅所欲言 我们不会惩罚任何人 |
[40:12] | We’re here to identify the problems and then solve them. | 我们只是要找到问题 解决问题 |
[40:15] | I’m gonna take an occasional note, if that’s all right. | 我会做一些笔记 没有问题吧 |
[40:18] | Sure. | 请便 |
[40:19] | Let’s start with receiving… | 让我们从货物接收开始吧 |
[40:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:50] | Gennadi Bystrov? | 根纳季·贝斯特罗夫 |
[40:54] | Yes? | 是的 |
[40:56] | I understand you want political asylum. | 是你申请了政治庇护吗 |
[41:00] | We have diplomatic immunity. | 我们有外交豁免权 |
[41:02] | I’m not here to arrest you. | 我不是来逮捕你们的 |
[41:03] | Mr. Bystrov has requested political asylum. | 贝斯特罗夫先生申请了政治庇护 |
[41:10] | Yes. I want asylum. | 是的 我申请了政治庇护 |
[41:13] | This way. | 跟我们来 |
[41:34] | Sofia Bystrova. | 索菲娅·贝斯特罗娃 |
[41:38] | What is this? What do you want? | 发生什么了 你们来干什么 |
[41:41] | Sofia Bystrova. I understand you want political asylum. | 索菲娅·贝斯特罗娃 是你申请了政治庇护吗 |
[41:45] | How dare you! | 你们怎么敢 |
[41:47] | You have no right to be here! | 你们没有权利来这里 |
[41:51] | I… | 我 |
[41:52] | Get out, you get out. | 出去 你们出去 |
[41:54] | I’m calling our embassy. | 我要给大使馆打电话 |
[41:55] | Sofia Bystrova, I understand you want political asylum. | 索菲娅·贝斯特罗娃 是你申请了政治庇护吗 |
[42:06] | Okay. I’m coming. | 好 我跟你们走 |
[42:16] | I call embassy! | 我会给大使馆打电话的 |
[42:21] | For all the gold medal readers, you get two gold stars. | 金牌读者将得到两颗金星 |
[42:25] | Excuse me. Ilia? | 不好意思 伊利亚 |
[42:28] | Come with me, please. And bring all your things. | 请跟我来 带上你的东西 |
[42:40] | Very good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[42:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[42:49] | Oh, Gennadi… I’m sorry… | 根纳季 我很抱歉 |
[42:51] | Sofia… she told somebody. | 索菲娅 她告诉别人了 |
[42:54] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[42:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[43:01] | It was a guy at TASS. She says she trusts him. | 是一个塔斯社的人 她说她很信任他 |
[43:05] | But we couldn’t risk something happening to you. | 但我们不能冒险让你出事 |
[43:08] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[43:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:12] | Guy named Bogdan. | 一个叫波格丹的人 |
[43:15] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[43:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:28] | You think she’s — | 你认为她… |
[43:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:32] | I have — I have no idea. | 我…我不知道 |
[43:37] | But she says she wants a divorce. | 但她说她想要离婚 |
[43:39] | She says this all the time. | 她总是这么说 |
[43:50] | I need to talk to her. | 我得找她谈谈 |
[43:52] | She doesn’t want to talk right now. | 她现在不想谈 |
[43:55] | You’ll both stay in different places | 在确定安置方案前 |
[43:56] | while we figure out relocation plans. | 你们得先分居两地 |
[44:01] | W-what about Ilia? | 那伊利亚呢 |
[44:02] | If she divorce me, I can still see him, no? | 如果她要和我离婚 我还是能见他的吧 |
[44:09] | Well, you’ll be in separate locations. | 你们会被安排在不同的地方 |
[44:13] | You won’t know where she is, she won’t know where you are. | 你不会知道她在哪里 她也不知道你在哪里 |
[44:17] | Please. Talk to her. | 拜托 和她谈谈 |
[44:18] | Gennadi, I can’t — it’s not my — | 根纳季 我不能…这不是我… |
[44:22] | Please, Stan. | 别这样 斯坦 |
[44:24] | You are the only one who can talk to her, fix this. | 只有你能和她谈 帮帮忙 |
[44:28] | I want if we go, we go together. | 我希望如果要走就一起走 |
[44:34] | Tell her. I love her. | 告诉她 我爱她 |
[44:36] | I love Ilia. | 我爱伊利亚 |
[44:39] | I am alone without them… here…alone. | 没有他们 我就是孤身一人 |
[44:46] | I’ll try. | 我会去试试 |
[44:58] | But that’s really only when we get the military grade stuff. | 但我们只有在接受军用级别物品的时候才会用 |
[45:01] | Other than that, that room pretty much goes unused. | 除此之外 那个房间几乎没人用过 |
[45:03] | Um, but right over here is where they do quality assurance. | 但他们一般在这里做质量检查 |
[45:06] | That’s before shipping, obviously. | 当然是在运输之前 |
[45:09] | Uh, but when things move from quality assurance to shipping… | 但是从质量检查到运输中间… |
[45:12] | you do sometimes get uncleared people | 有时候会看在这里和这里看到 |
[45:14] | having a look right here and here. | 没权限的人 |
[45:18] | I’m not saying it happens a lot, I’m not saying it even matters, | 我不是说这事很常见 也不是说有多严重 |
[45:20] | but you’re asking. | 不过既然你问了 |
[45:22] | This is exactly what we need to hear. | 我们想听到的就是这个结果 |
[45:25] | It’s so easy to fix, too. | 这也很容易解决 |
[45:27] | This has been so helpful, Mr. Urqhardt. | 实在是太有帮助了 厄卡特先生 |
[45:29] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[45:31] | And I just wanted to remind you | 我想提醒你 |
[45:34] | not to talk to anyone at work about this. | 不要把这事告诉你的同事 |
[45:36] | When people know in advance about this kind of audit, | 如果有人提前知道了这种审计 |
[45:39] | it completely skews our results. | 会破坏我们的结果 |
[45:41] | Oh, I get it. I bet my girlfriend already knows about it. | 我明白 我女朋友肯定早就知道了 |
[45:43] | She works in security. | 她在安全部门工作 |
[45:46] | Who’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友是谁 |
[45:47] | Uh, Theresa. Vasquez. | 特丽萨 巴斯克斯 |
[45:50] | Theresa? She’s great… | 特丽萨 她很棒… |
[45:52] | – Yeah. – Please. | -没错 -请 |
[45:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |