时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do our people ever use sex to get information? | 我们的人有没有利用过性来获取信息 |
[00:06] | This guy Brian is an intern | 这个叫布莱恩的人 |
[00:08] | for a congressman on the Armed Services Committee. | 是三军委员会的国会议员的实习生 |
[00:11] | – Forget about this intern — – What? Why? | -别管那个实习生了 -什么 为什么 |
[00:13] | You’re not ready to go after a source. | 你还没到能控制人的时候 |
[00:15] | Not by a long shot. | 还远远没到 |
[00:16] | Those relationships could | 这种关系 |
[00:18] | turn into something different. | 会变的很不一样 |
[00:21] | You get very close to people. | 你会跟一些人走的很近 |
[00:22] | Dad doesn’t work at the State Department. | 我爸不是在国务院工作 |
[00:25] | He works for the CIA. | 他为中情局工作 |
[00:27] | You need to keep getting the recordings. | 你得继续拿录音 |
[00:29] | But other than that… | 但除此之外 |
[00:30] | I think you should just stop. | 你该收手 |
[00:32] | Latest Breland recording. | 最新的布里兰录音 |
[00:34] | They kept talking about “Our guy inside.” | 一直在说”我们的内线” |
[00:37] | They have a human source. | 他们有线人 |
[00:38] | But could be someone on the negotiating team. | 但是可能是谈判队伍的人 |
[00:42] | Mr. and Mrs. Teacup are giving everybody a headache. | 茶杯夫妇让所有人头疼 |
[00:44] | Relocation just called. They want us back in there. | 安置部门刚打来电话 他们想让我们接手 |
[00:46] | Please, Stan. | 别这样 斯坦 |
[00:48] | If we go, we go together. | 如果要走就一起走 |
[00:50] | One of our couriers went over to the Americans. | 我们的一位投递员投靠了美国 |
[00:53] | He has to be dealt with. | 要处理下 |
[00:55] | We’re looking for a man | 我们要找一个 |
[00:56] | who was probably just moved into a safehouse. | 可能刚入住安全屋的人 |
[00:59] | Soviet. | 苏联人 |
[01:00] | Hopefully, this FBI agent will lead us there. | 但愿这个联调局探员能把我们领到那里 |
[01:50] | Here you go, sir. | 给 先生 |
[02:42] | Glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[02:50] | Brought a little treat. | 给你们带了点吃的 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | So… | 那么 |
[02:55] | first we move here, I didn’t know anyone. | 我们先是搬来这里 我谁都不认识 |
[02:58] | And now we go to Oklahoma. | 现在又要去俄克拉荷马 |
[03:01] | I never heard about this place: Enid. | 我从来没听说过那地方 伊尼德 |
[03:03] | You’ll be protected there. | 那里会有人保护你们 |
[03:05] | Safe. That’s the point. | 很安全 这才是重点 |
[03:08] | It’s not good for my boy. | 这对我儿子不好 |
[03:12] | Kids adjust. | 小孩子适应的很快 |
[03:15] | We’re gonna give you money, | 我们会提供资金 |
[03:16] | we’re gonna help you find a job. | 帮你们找到工作 |
[03:20] | And what about Gennadi? | 根纳季呢 |
[03:23] | Are you gonna send him to Oklahoma, too? | 你们也会把他送去俄克拉荷马吗 |
[03:28] | Is that what you want? | 你希望也把他送去吗 |
[03:38] | Gennadi thinks you’re his friend. | 根纳季认为你是他的朋友 |
[03:43] | His only friend. In America. | 他在美国唯一的朋友 |
[03:49] | I like Gennadi. | 我很喜欢根纳季 |
[03:53] | And Ilia talks about him a lot. | 伊利亚总是提起他 |
[03:59] | Maybe we go somewhere new… | 如果我们去个新地方 |
[04:03] | We both there… | 一起去的话 |
[04:10] | Maybe it’s… | 也许 |
[04:13] | right for Ilia. | 对伊利亚比较好 |
[04:16] | That’s good to hear, Sofia. | 很高兴听到你这么说 索菲娅 |
[04:22] | Fyodor Nesterenko. | 费奥多·尼斯特伦柯 |
[04:25] | A member of our negotiating team. | 谈判队伍里的一员 |
[04:27] | Who’s he with? | 和他在一起的是谁 |
[04:30] | This is David Morrison, | 这是大卫·莫丽森 |
[04:32] | a high-level staffer in Sam Nunn’s office, on the right. | 山姆·纳姆办公室的高级员工 右边那个 |
[04:37] | And this… | 而这个人 |
[04:41] | this is Edward Tabone, | 这是爱德华·塔伯恩 |
[04:43] | an officer in the CIA’s Soviet Division. | 中情局苏联分部的人 |
[04:47] | Not too many reasons someone on our negotiating team | 我们的谈判代表可没什么理由 |
[04:50] | would be meeting in private | 会在酒店房间里 |
[04:52] | with a CIA officer in a hotel room. | 和一个中情局特工私下会面 |
[04:55] | Could be the “inside guy” Breland was talking about. | 也许就是布里兰所说的内线 |
[05:00] | Or, maybe he doesn’t know Tabone’s in the CIA. | 或者也许他不知道塔伯恩是中情局的 |
[05:04] | I’ve got a bad feeling. | 我感觉不妙 |
[05:07] | When do we get the next Breland tape? | 什么时候能拿到下一次的录音带 |
[05:10] | Not until Christmas. | 要到圣诞节之后了 |
[05:12] | Why so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[05:13] | Kimmy’s going to Europe for Thanksgiving break. | 金米感恩节假期要去欧洲 |
[05:16] | If Nesterenko’s bad, we need to know now. | 如果尼斯特伦柯叛变了 我们现在就要知道 |
[05:18] | Before the Summit. | 在峰会之前 |
[05:19] | It won’t be the first time | 这不是第一次 |
[05:20] | we have to deal with something like this. | 我们不得不应对这种情况了 |
[05:22] | This is worse. | 这次更糟 |
[05:25] | The Mexico thing. | 墨西哥的事 |
[05:27] | I have to find out what’s going on here. | 我得查明到底出了什么事 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | And our courier? | 我们的投递员呢 |
[05:38] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[05:42] | Ah, hello, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[05:45] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[05:51] | – Hey, Mom. – Hi, honey. | -妈 -亲爱的 |
[05:56] | What’s on the agenda for today? | 今天什么安排 |
[05:58] | The Great Patriotic War. | 伟大的卫国战争 |
[06:01] | Which one was that? | 是哪一次 |
[06:03] | World War Two. | 第二次世界大战 |
[06:05] | You probably think the Americans | 你可能以为美国人 |
[06:06] | defeated the Nazis at Normandy. | 在诺曼底打败了纳粹 |
[06:10] | The truth is, the Germans began to lose the war at Stalingrad. | 真相是德国人在斯大林格勒开始败退 |
[06:14] | It was the Red Army | 是红军 |
[06:15] | that defeated almost all of Hitler’s troops. | 打败了几乎所有希特勒的军队 |
[06:18] | Do you know how many Americans died in the War? | 你知道战争中死了多少美国人吗 |
[06:23] | Not really. | 不知道 |
[06:24] | 400,000. | 40万 |
[06:28] | We lost 27 million. | 我们失去了2700万 |
[06:37] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[06:49] | Stalingrad. | 斯大林格勒 |
[06:53] | That building — | 那栋楼 |
[06:55] | I was here. | 我在这 |
[07:01] | My youngest brother was killed there. | 我最小的弟弟死在那 |
[07:06] | I lost most of my family. | 我失去了大部分家人 |
[07:10] | My parents, | 我的父母 |
[07:13] | three of my brothers, | 三个兄弟 |
[07:16] | my two sisters. | 两个姐妹 |
[08:32] | – See you in a bit. – All right. | -过会见 -好的 |
[08:42] | Sure, thanks, thanks. | 好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[09:19] | Do you remember | 你记得 |
[09:21] | when you had the World War Two module in ninth grade? | 你九年级时你学习二战单元吗 |
[09:23] | Was that ninth grade? | 那是九年级的时候 |
[09:25] | I’d read the sections in your textbook. | 我读了你课本上的章节 |
[09:28] | They barely mentioned the Soviet Union. | 基本上没提到苏联 |
[09:32] | I wanted to tear that bullshit they were teaching you | 我想把他们教你的狗屁 |
[09:34] | right out of your head | 从你脑袋里扯掉 |
[09:34] | and shove the truth right in there. | 把真相塞进去 |
[09:39] | Just about what really happened | 真正发生的事 |
[09:41] | How we suffered. How we died. | 我们如何受苦 如何死去 |
[09:43] | How we won. | 如何胜利 |
[09:51] | You know that guy I was telling you about, Brian? | 你还记得我跟你说过的那个男生布莱恩吗 |
[09:53] | The intern. | 实习生 |
[09:54] | I saw him at that party. | 我在派对上看到他了 |
[09:56] | We were talking, and he said a few things | 我们聊了聊 他说了一些 |
[09:58] | about the new Defense Department budget — | 关于新的国防部预算的事 |
[10:00] | his congressman’s working on it — | 他的国会议员在做这件事 |
[10:03] | do you want to know what he said? | 你想知道他说了什么吗 |
[10:05] | I thought you weren’t gonna go to that party. | 我以为你不会去那个派对呢 |
[10:07] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[10:10] | You shouldn’t talk to him about that stuff. | 你不该跟他聊这些事 |
[10:13] | Uh, he brings it up. | 他先提起来的 |
[10:14] | What am I supposed to do? Not listen? | 我能怎么办 不听吗 |
[10:16] | Change the topic. | 换个话题 |
[10:18] | Act like you’re not interested. | 假装你不感兴趣 |
[10:19] | If you want to date him. | 如果你想跟他约会的话 |
[10:20] | You can control the conversation. | 你要掌控话题 |
[10:22] | And if you can’t, don’t have the conversation. | 如果你不能 那就不要谈 |
[10:24] | Walk away. | 走开就好 |
[10:26] | I don’t — I don’t know why you don’t want to know. | 我不明白你为什么不想知道 |
[10:29] | You wouldn’t believe what these interns have access to. | 你都不敢相信这些实习生有多大的权限 |
[10:31] | He’s walking around with classified documents. | 他可以带着机密文件到处走 |
[10:34] | He said he could show them to me if I met him for lunch. | 他说如果我在午饭时见他 他可以拿给我看 |
[10:38] | Sounds like you made quite an impression. | 看来你给他的印象很好 |
[10:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:42] | It means I don’t want you to do this. | 意思是我不想让你去做这些 |
[10:44] | Jesus, Mom, I’m not doing anything. | 天啊 妈妈 我什么都没做 |
[10:46] | It sounds like you are. | 可是听起来你做了很多 |
[11:19] | I got to head out. | 我得走了 |
[12:34] | You going to bed? | 你要睡觉吗 |
[12:35] | I can go downstairs. | 我可以下楼 |
[12:37] | No, it’s all right. | 不 不用 |
[12:39] | I can’t sleep yet. | 我现在也睡不着 |
[12:51] | We told Paige about the War… | 我们跟佩姬讲了二战… |
[12:57] | how many people we lost. | 我们失去了多少人 |
[13:00] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[13:05] | I think… | 我认为… |
[13:08] | she got it. | 她理解了 |
[13:22] | Making any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[13:25] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[13:28] | A lot more to do tonight? | 今晚还有很多事要做吗 |
[15:07] | Morning. | 早 |
[15:09] | Sleep okay? | 睡得好吗 |
[15:11] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[15:12] | – You? – Yeah. | -你呢 -不错 |
[15:14] | Good. First time in a while. | 挺好的 这么久以来头一回 |
[15:16] | – I wonder why. – Yeah. Coffee? | -真好奇原因 -要咖啡吗 |
[15:38] | Things aren’t going well with the Summit. | 峰会的事不太顺利 |
[15:43] | How? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | One of our negotiators has been secretly meeting | 我们的一个谈判代表一直在密会 |
[15:48] | with a CIA officer in the Soviet Division. | 一个中情局苏联分部的特工 |
[15:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:56] | We’ve got to find out what he’s saying. | 我们得查出他都说了什么 |
[16:01] | I think there might be a way, | 我想我有一个办法 |
[16:05] | but I’d need your help. | 但是需要你的帮忙 |
[16:15] | You’d have to meet Kimmy in Greece. | 你得去希腊找金米 |
[16:19] | You’d bring her over to Bulgaria. | 把她带到保加利亚 |
[16:22] | We would pick her up with drugs and hold her. | 我们会以携带毒品为名扣留她 |
[16:25] | I’d go to Breland, say, “We have your daughter. | 然后我去找布里兰说”你女儿在我们手上” |
[16:27] | Do you want her to spend 20 years in a Bulgarian prison, | 你是想让她在保加利亚坐二十年牢 |
[16:30] | or… | 还是… |
[16:32] | tell me what I need to know?” | 告诉我我想知道的 |
[16:39] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[16:47] | Breland is all we’ve got. | 我们只有布里兰了 |
[16:52] | Everything that I have been working on — | 我为之努力的一切 |
[16:56] | the Summit…our security… everything. | 峰会 我们的安全 一切的一切 |
[17:01] | It all comes down to this. | 都在此一搏了 |
[17:06] | All you’d have to do is go on a trip. | 你要做的就是出门旅个行 |
[17:10] | I know. | 我明白 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:16] | It’s just, it’s too important. | 只是这太重要了 |
[17:25] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[17:29] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[17:35] | He’ll tell you anything to get his daughter back. | 为了让女儿回来他什么都会说的 |
[17:37] | We’ll give him a lie detector test. | 我们会对他进行测谎 |
[17:38] | You don’t think he can beat that? | 你不认为他能骗过测谎仪 |
[17:41] | He won’t risk it. | 他不会冒这个险 |
[17:43] | And what if he says no? What then? | 他如果不答应呢 然后怎么办 |
[17:45] | She rots in a Bulgarian prison? | 她一辈子被关在保加利亚的监狱 |
[17:47] | That won’t happen. | 不会的 |
[17:49] | Breland will cave. | 布里兰会屈服的 |
[17:52] | She’ll be there less than 24 hours, | 她在那不会超过二十四小时 |
[17:54] | and then… that’s it. | 然后 就结束了 |
[17:58] | You’re done with Breland, done with her. | 你跟布里兰 跟她就无关了 |
[18:00] | Done with all of it, for good. | 所有事就都结束了 永远了结 |
[18:15] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[18:18] | I haven’t asked for much. | 我没要求过什么 |
[18:22] | Anything, really. | 实际上我什么也没要求过 |
[18:25] | But I need this one. | 但这一次我求你 |
[18:49] | Oh, hit the button! | 快按键 |
[18:50] | That button’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[18:52] | – Come on. – No, man. | -拜托 -不 老兄 |
[18:54] | Off the rim, off the rim! Yes! | 走边边 好 |
[18:57] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[18:58] | You get a hundred thousand, hon, | 亲爱的 你打到十万分 |
[18:59] | – I’m gonna buy you college girls a drink. – What? | -我就请你们几个姑娘喝一杯 -什么 |
[19:02] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:04] | I’m so sorry. I threw you off. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna buy you a drink anyways. | 我还是会请你们喝一杯的 |
[19:07] | Gin and tonic. | 琴汤尼 |
[19:08] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[19:10] | I’ve got a bio-chem exam in the morning. | 我明早有生物化学考试 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I’m getting ready to crash. | 我要回去睡了 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry. I have to start studying. | 抱歉 我得回去学习了 |
[19:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:18] | We’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[19:20] | He’s cute. | 他不错 |
[20:02] | 安娜堡 密歇根 | |
[20:04] | We should do this more often. | 我们该多见见 |
[20:06] | You should come to Michigan for business more often. | 你该多来密歇根出几次差 |
[20:10] | Turns out | 事实上 |
[20:12] | I have a meeting in Rome when, uh — | 我要去罗马开个会 |
[20:16] | when you’re in Greece, so I could come fly over. | 你那时刚好在希腊 所以我可以飞过去 |
[20:24] | Or not. | 也可以不去 |
[20:29] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[20:30] | my friends and I kind of have a crazy schedule, and… | 我朋友跟我日程紧得要命 |
[20:35] | And we’re doing all these tours — | 我们要到处观光 |
[20:36] | Totally get it. | 我理解 |
[20:38] | It’s not that I don’t want to see you… | 不是说我不想见你 |
[20:40] | No, no, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:42] | I mean, I’ll see you when I come back home, right? | 我是说 我回来后可以见到你 对吧 |
[20:45] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[20:53] | Quite the gent. | 你真绅士 |
[20:55] | We aim to please. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:40] | Excuse me — | 打扰 |
[21:41] | – You have a light? – Yeah, sure. | -能借个火吗 -当然 |
[21:48] | Just milk and cheese. | 只买了牛奶和奶酪 |
[21:51] | I didn’t see you outside. | 刚才没看见你在外面 |
[21:52] | Bathroom break. | 去解了个手 |
[21:55] | – Wait for me next time. – Okay, yeah. | -下次要等我 -好的 |
[21:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | Yo, so get this. | 听着 |
[22:10] | He pushes me out of the plane, | 他把我推下了飞机 |
[22:12] | and — and I’m like… | 我就这样 |
[22:14] | – Oh my god… – Yeah, I know. | -老天 -就是说 |
[22:15] | I look like one of them cartoon characters | 我就跟卡通片里一样 |
[22:17] | who, you know, suddenly realizes they’re falling in mid-air. | 突然发现自己在半空中往下掉 |
[22:20] | I would just — I would die. | 我可能会 会吓死的 |
[22:22] | Well, somehow, I managed to pull the cord, | 然后我拉动了绳子 |
[22:24] | and my body jerks up, | 然后我的身体一下子被拽了上去 |
[22:26] | and everything just slows down. | 一切都慢了下来 |
[22:28] | And I look around, | 我环顾四周 |
[22:29] | and it is — it’s really beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[22:33] | And the mountains, the horizon. | 山峰与远处的地平线 |
[22:36] | Must have been amazing to see the world like that. | 能够这样看世界一定很不可思议 |
[22:39] | Yeah. It was. | 是的 |
[22:42] | You said it was like getting jerked off for the first time. | 你说就像是第一次有人给你打飞机的感觉 |
[22:46] | Shut the hell up, man. | 闭嘴吧 |
[22:47] | What? That’s what you said. | 怎么了 你原话就是这样的 |
[22:49] | You know, like, you’re scared | 你知道 有点像你因为 |
[22:50] | ’cause you don’t know what to expect, | 不知道该期待什么而惊恐 |
[22:51] | and then you just — | 然后你就 |
[22:55] | Relax, you know? | 释然了 你知道 |
[22:57] | It’s like getting yanked by a beautiful girl | 就好像是第一次被漂亮姑娘 |
[22:59] | for the first time. | 打飞机 |
[23:00] | All right. Well… | 好吧 |
[23:02] | Hey, don’t listen to him. | 别理他 |
[23:05] | Uh, he don’t got the advantage of learning good manners | 他没在乔治城大学这样的地方 |
[23:06] | at a place like Georgetown. | 接受过良好的礼貌教育 |
[23:07] | – I go to George Washington. – Shit. | -我在乔治·华盛顿大学上学 -天呐 |
[23:10] | – Come on, sweetheart. – No, no, hey, hey, hey. | -别这样 亲爱的 -不 不 不 |
[23:11] | D-Don’t leave. H-He’s just drunk. | 别走 他就是喝醉了 |
[23:13] | Apologize, Tony. | 道歉 托尼 |
[23:16] | You’re not even that hot, anyways. | 反正你也没那么性感 |
[23:19] | You know what? To hell with her, Vince. | 你知道吗 去她妈的 文斯 |
[23:20] | There’s plenty of other ass in here. | 好姑娘多着呢 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | Hey, Vince, if you ever want to get laid again, | 文斯 如果你还想推倒某个姑娘的话 |
[23:26] | get a better wingman. | 找个好点的帮手 |
[23:28] | Have a great night, guys. | 晚安 |
[23:30] | Wait, what did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[23:31] | Whoa, whoa, wait. What did you say, bitch? | 等等 你说什么 婊子 |
[23:40] | – What the fuck?! – Piece of shit. | -什么情况 -人渣 |
[23:44] | Paige! | 佩姬 |
[23:47] | Yo, Paige! | 佩姬 |
[23:49] | Hey. Are you okay — | 你还好吗 |
[23:53] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[24:07] | Thanks for dinner, Jim. | 谢谢你的晚餐 吉姆 |
[24:09] | Thanks for turning me on to fattoush. | 谢谢你叫我吃阿拉伯沙拉 |
[24:12] | And mujadarra. | 还有扁豆饭 |
[24:13] | Oh, fattoush and mujadarra. | 对 沙拉和扁豆饭 |
[24:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:27] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你而骄傲 |
[24:32] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[24:33] | You’ve really grown into a smart, interesting… | 你已经成长为聪明有趣的 |
[24:37] | woman. | 女人了 |
[24:40] | Is that a really corny thing to say? | 这是不是有点老套 |
[24:44] | Only a little. | 有一点吧 |
[24:47] | Truth is, I’m a little… | 事实是 我有点 |
[24:49] | intimidated by you. | 被你吓到了 |
[24:53] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[24:55] | Soon, you’ll get bored, | 用不了多久你就会厌倦 |
[24:56] | and you’ll never talk to me again. | 再也不和我说话 |
[24:59] | I still talk to you, don’t I? | 我还在和你说话呢 不是吗 |
[25:01] | Even though I stopped smoking weed like two years ago. | 尽管我在两年前停止吸大麻 |
[25:03] | Oh, yeah. That was probably a good idea. | 是啊 那也许是个好主意 |
[25:09] | We’re friends, Jim. | 我们是朋友 吉姆 |
[25:12] | Always. | 永远是 |
[25:15] | And — And I’ll come home for Christmas break. | 我圣诞假期会回家 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:21] | If you change your mind about Greece, | 希腊的事如果你该主意了 |
[25:23] | the offer still stands. | 随时联系我 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:50] | I’m sorry. Is that out of line? | 抱歉 这是不是越界了 |
[25:55] | No. | 不是 |
[25:57] | I-I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[26:31] | What time will you be home? | 你什么时候能到家 |
[26:33] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[26:34] | Should I make dinner plans or wait for you? | 我应该想晚餐计划还是等你 |
[26:37] | Dinner plans? | 晚餐计划 |
[26:38] | What, you got a date? | 你要去约会吗 |
[26:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[26:41] | I’ll try to be home by eight. | 我尽量8点前赶回来 |
[26:42] | Then I’ll cancel my date. | 那我就取消我的约会 |
[26:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | Hey, I’ve been thinking. | 我最近在想 |
[26:51] | Even though you can’t be an agent, | 虽然你不能当探员 |
[26:52] | there are other jobs at the Bureau, | 但是局里还有别的工作 |
[26:54] | with no age limit for new hires. | 没有年龄限制 |
[26:56] | Like? | 比如 |
[26:58] | Personnel. | 人事部 |
[27:01] | I think an applicant with your experience | 我觉得以你的经验 |
[27:02] | would be pretty attractive to them. | 他们应该会很喜欢 |
[27:04] | They don’t get a lot of high-level people | 很少有私营公司的高级人员 |
[27:05] | from the private sector. | 来申请他们的工作 |
[27:08] | I’d have to take a pay cut. | 那我工资要缩水了 |
[27:10] | Probably. | 也许 |
[27:12] | Thanks. I’ll think about it. | 谢谢 我会考虑下 |
[27:14] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:49] | Stop looking at the drawing. Look at the vase. | 别再看画了 看花瓶 |
[27:51] | – But it — I can’t get it to- – Just look — | -可是 我不能 -你看就是了 |
[27:56] | Okay. Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:58] | Just… | 给 |
[28:03] | Just let me see your — see your other ones. | 给我看看你其他的画 |
[28:18] | Is this it? | 就这些吗 |
[28:21] | I don’t have much free time. | 我空闲时间不多 |
[28:23] | Free time… | 空闲时间 |
[28:25] | kind of a funny phrase. | 有趣的词组 |
[28:29] | Is that what you call this… | 你把照顾我的时间当做 |
[28:30] | Free time? | 空闲时间 |
[28:32] | There should be dozens of drawings in here. | 你应该画好十几幅画 |
[28:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:43] | Do you want some morphine? | 你要吗啡吗 |
[28:44] | No, I want you to do your goddamn homework. | 不 我要你完成你该死的作业 |
[28:55] | You got to try. You got to try. | 你得努力 你得努力 |
[28:58] | There’s someone in there who knows how to see. | 你知道如何观察事物 |
[29:03] | But you have to put in the time. | 但你得花时间 |
[29:09] | That’s what time is for. | 时间就是用来干这个的 |
[29:16] | No one… | 没人 |
[29:18] | No — No one — | 没人 没人 |
[29:20] | No one understands–stands that. | 没人懂这一点 |
[29:31] | Look at the vase. Draw. | 看着花瓶 画 |
[29:34] | Don’t think. | 别想 |
[29:35] | Just draw. | 只管画 |
[34:14] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[34:18] | Fine. | 还行 |
[34:26] | Is it on? | 开始了吗 |
[34:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[34:33] | Good. | 好 |
[34:47] | Were you expecting Paige? | 佩姬有说要回来吗 |
[34:50] | No. | 没 |
[35:01] | Paige… | 佩姬 |
[35:03] | what’re you doing here? | 你过来干什么 |
[35:04] | Can we spar? | 我们可以练拳吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:09] | I’ll, uh, change into some sweats | 我换下汗衫 |
[35:11] | and meet you in the garage. | 在车库等我 |
[36:55] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[36:58] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[37:04] | These two assholes started a fight with me. | 有两个蠢货和我打起来了 |
[37:09] | What? | 什么 |
[37:11] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[37:12] | A bar. | 一个酒吧 |
[37:13] | I was with friends, but they left. | 我和朋友去的 但是他们走了 |
[37:15] | Were you drinking? | 你当时喝酒了吗 |
[37:17] | It’s a bar. I wasn’t drunk. | 我去的是酒吧 但我没醉 |
[37:19] | But could you have just left? | 你不能直接走开吗 |
[37:21] | I was leaving. They were drunk. | 我是准备走来着 但是他们喝醉了 |
[37:23] | One of them put their hands on me. | 其中一个动手了 |
[37:25] | That was your only option? | 那是你当时唯一的选择吗 |
[37:26] | There wasn’t a bouncer or the bartender? | 不能找保安或是酒保帮忙吗 |
[37:28] | No, Mom. It happened fast. | 不 妈妈 事情发生的太快了 |
[37:31] | Was the bar crowded? | 酒吧人多吗 |
[37:34] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[37:35] | How many people saw the fight? | 多少人看到你打架了 |
[37:37] | I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[37:38] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是答案 |
[37:39] | I didn’t exactly stop to count. | 我又没有停下来去数人数 |
[37:42] | But this is a place you’ve been to before? | 但是你之前去过那里 |
[37:44] | – Yes. – So they know you. | -是的 -所以他们认识你 |
[37:46] | They know your name. | 知道你的名字 |
[37:49] | – Yes or no? – Yes. | -是还是不是 -是 |
[37:51] | – You can’t go back there. – I won’t. | -你不能再去那里了 -我不会 |
[37:53] | – Ever. – That’s what I just said. | -再也不能了 -我就是这个意思 |
[37:55] | I know what you’re saying, but it happened. | 我知道你在说什么 但是事情已经发生了 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:59] | Well, it can never happen again, all right? | 以后不能再出这种事了 明白吗 |
[38:02] | You can’t draw attention to yourself like that. | 你不能像这样引人注目 |
[38:05] | You have to find ways out of situations | 你得用别的方法摆脱困境 |
[38:06] | that don’t risk exposing yourself. | 不会暴露自己的方法 |
[38:09] | – What you’re learning here isn’t for you to — – Enough! | -你在这里学到的不是为了 -够了 |
[38:11] | – Could you just stop yourself for one second, please?! – No! | -你就不能消停一会儿吗 -不 |
[38:13] | You know what? I’m not trying to get on your back! | 你知道吗 我不是要指责你 |
[38:14] | – I’m trying — – I won’t fight anyone again! | -我是在 -我不会和任何人打架了 |
[38:16] | Ever. Unless they’re attacking me. I get it. | 永远 除非他们先攻击我 我明白 |
[38:18] | – Good. – But you need to get off my ass sometimes — | -好 -但是你不能老是盯着我 |
[38:21] | You’re not my boss every second, every day — | 你不能时时刻刻管着我 |
[38:23] | you don’t tell me who I should and shouldn’t sleep with. | 你不能决定我可以或不可以和谁上床 |
[38:26] | – What?! – If I like a guy, | -什么 -如果我喜欢一个男生 |
[38:27] | I’ll do whatever I want. | 我想做什么都是我的事 |
[38:28] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:30] | If you like them, fine. | 如果你喜欢他们 随你 |
[38:32] | Why would I sleep with them if I didn’t like them? | 我为什么会和我不喜欢的人上床 |
[38:46] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[38:49] | I don’t want a big talk right now. | 我现在不想谈 |
[38:50] | – Who are you telling her to sleep with? – I am not. | -你要她和别人上床了 -不是 |
[38:52] | I was telling her not to sleep with someone. | 我是要她不要和某人上床 |
[38:54] | – Not to do it. – Who? | -不要做某事 -谁 |
[38:55] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[39:01] | Some guy. | 一个男孩 |
[39:02] | Brother of a kid from school. | 一个同学的哥哥 |
[39:04] | A congressional intern. | 一个国会实习生 |
[39:06] | She says she likes him… | 她说她喜欢他 |
[39:08] | but she’s gotten a little bit of information from him. | 但是她也从那个男孩那得到了一点情报 |
[39:10] | Nothing, really. | 不是很重要 |
[39:12] | Well, that’s just great. | 好吧 |
[39:15] | She sees a cute boy, | 她看到不错的男生时 |
[39:16] | she’s like any other girl her age… | 和她这个年龄的其他女孩一样 |
[39:23] | But maybe you were right. | 但是也许你是对的 |
[39:25] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[39:26] | she’s not cut out for this. | 她不适合这一行 |
[39:30] | That wasn’t… | 这不是 |
[39:32] | She can do it. | 她能做好 |
[39:33] | My point was always that she shouldn’t. | 我的观点是她不应该做这一行 |
[39:37] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[39:38] | – Where? – To work. | -去哪 -工作 |
[44:37] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[44:41] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[44:46] | Is, uh — Is Gwen here? | 格温在吗 |
[44:49] | No. | 不在 |
[44:56] | Do you want anything? | 你有什么事吗 |
[44:59] | No. | 不 |
[45:05] | I, | 我 |
[45:08] | I remember that feeling — | 我记得那种感觉 |
[45:11] | of being able to do that to people. | 能像那样对别人 |
[45:16] | I’ve never hit anyone before. | 我之前从来没有打过人 |
[45:19] | Except Mom, in practice. | 除了和妈妈 在练习中 |
[45:23] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[45:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:33] | I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[45:35] | I’m the same as you, Dad. | 我跟你不一样 爸爸 |
[45:42] | What — What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:46] | I know you’re not into what me and mom do. | 我知道你不喜欢我和妈妈做的事 |
[45:50] | But I am. | 但我喜欢 |
[45:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:02] | So come at me. | 那攻击我吧 |
[46:06] | What? | 什么 |
[46:09] | I want to see what you’ve learned. | 我想看看你学了些什么 |
[46:14] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的 -对 |
[46:16] | We don’t have pads or anything. | 护具什么的都没有 |
[46:19] | There aren’t really pads in the real world. | 现实中可不会有护具 |
[46:24] | Well, do you want me to like…pretend hit you? | 你想让我 假装打你吗 |
[46:27] | No, I-I want you to come at me and hit me, | 不 我想让你出手攻击我 |
[46:29] | and I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[46:40] | No. Real– Really come at me. | 不 真的攻击我 |
[46:56] | Please. | 请吧 |
[47:09] | Try again. | 再来一次 |
[47:51] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[50:04] | What are we doing today? | 我们今天做什么 |
[50:06] | This first. | 先喝这个 |
[50:10] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[50:11] | Always. | 是的 |
[50:13] | Before you go out drinking. | 外出喝酒之前来一杯 |
[50:15] | To coat your stomach. | 能保护你的胃 |
[50:16] | So you don’t get sick. | 这样你不会太难受 |
[50:18] | And you’ll get less drunk. | 也不会喝的太醉 |
[50:19] | You need to be less drunk than they are. | 你要比其他人更清醒 |
[50:22] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[50:24] | You need to think clearly. | 你需要思绪清楚 |
[50:36] | How much can you drink with this? | 先喝这个的话 能喝多少酒 |
[50:39] | Let’s find out. | 试试看就知道了 |
[51:03] | Coming. | 来了 |
[51:15] | Beer? | 有啤酒吗 |
[51:17] | Like the old days? | 像过去一样 |
[51:19] | Like the pre-Renee days? | 像还没有勒妮的时候一样 |
[51:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:23] | I-Is… everything okay with Renee? | 你和勒妮没出什么事吧 |
[51:26] | Oh, yeah, yeah, it’s not that. | 没事 不是因为她 |
[51:29] | – It’s just work stuff. – Right. | -只是工作的事 -好 |
[51:34] | It’s this old case | 是我过去 |
[51:35] | from when I was working against the Russians. | 对付苏联人那会儿的一桩旧案 |
[51:38] | These two people — they got killed. | 有两个人被杀了 |
[51:40] | That happens sometimes, but it’s always rough. | 这种事时常发生 但总是很难熬 |
[51:43] | Getting to you? | 让你困扰了 |
[51:45] | Our job was to protect them. | 我们的工作是保护他们 |
[51:48] | We were supposed to be relocating them here. | 我们本该将他们重新安置于此 |
[51:50] | Promised we’d keep them safe. | 保证过会确保他们安全 |
[51:52] | Now they’re killed, in front of their own kid. | 现在他们死了 在他们的独子面前被杀 |
[51:55] | – Do you believe that? – My god. | -你能相信吗 -老天 |
[51:58] | 7 years old. | 孩子才七岁 |
[52:00] | Finds his mom and dad… | 发现他爸爸妈妈 |
[52:02] | covered in blood. | 浑身是血 |
[52:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[52:11] | You know, just sounds awful. | 听起来太可怕了 |
[52:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:15] | Yeah, I was just watching the hockey game with this guy… | 我才刚和那个男的看冰球比赛 |
[52:26] | I’d only had sex with one man, my husband, | 我当时只和一个人做过爱 我丈夫 |
[52:29] | and then he was killed at the beginning of the War. | 战争刚爆发他就被杀了 |
[52:32] | The next man I was with was a Red Army soldier. | 下一个和我做爱的男人是苏联红军战士 |
[52:37] | He promised me half his rations… | 他承诺把他一半的口粮给我 |
[52:39] | You had sex with him for food? | 你为了食物跟他做爱 |
[52:42] | I was starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[52:44] | Yeah, and I had looks. | 对 而且我很美的 |
[52:47] | We ate rats. | 我们吃老鼠 |
[52:53] | Mom. How old were you when you first started having sex? | 妈妈 你多大开始做爱的 |
[52:58] | Younger than you were. | 比你年轻 |
[53:01] | – How much younger? – Younger. | -年轻几岁 -就是年轻 |
[53:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:12] | There was this, | 有一个 |
[53:14] | There was this boy… | 有一个男生 |
[53:17] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[53:18] | What? Tell me! | 怎么了 告诉我 |
[53:21] | Well, my first time… | 我的第一次 |
[53:25] | wasn’t really my first time. | 其实算不上我的第一次 |
[53:28] | We were, | 我们当时 |
[53:29] | we were living in this apartment | 我们当时和其他家庭 |
[53:32] | with all the other families, | 住在一起 |
[53:34] | and someone was always coming in and out. | 经常会有人进进出出 |
[53:36] | There was no privacy. | 根本没有隐私 |
[53:38] | And he was so scared | 他太害怕 |
[53:42] | that someone would walk in on us | 有人会突然进来撞见我们 |
[53:46] | that he didn’t quite take my underwear all the way off. | 他就没把我的内裤全脱掉 |
[53:50] | So he thought he was doing something, | 所以他以为他是在干什么 |
[53:53] | but, really, he was just driving into that space | 但其实他只是在我和沙发之间的缝隙中 |
[53:57] | between me and the couch. | 进行运动 |
[54:05] | The poor boy | 那可怜的男孩 |
[54:06] | probably thought he became a man that day. | 真的以为那天后自己已经成长为男人了 |
[54:10] | To the boy! | 敬那个男孩 |
[54:12] | To the boy. | 敬那个男孩 |
[54:30] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s Jim. | -喂 -我是吉姆 |
[54:33] | Jim! All packed? | 吉姆 都收拾好了吗 |
[54:37] | Well…listen. | 听好了 |
[54:40] | The reason I’m, um — I’m calling you is because… | 我…我打电话给你是因为… |
[54:47] | Do you remember when you said that I was stuck? | 你还记得你说我被困住了吗 |
[54:54] | I was just talking, Jim. | 我只是说说的 吉姆 |
[54:55] | No, no, you — you were right. | 不 不 你说得对 |
[54:57] | I, um — I can’t meet you in Greece, Kimmy. | 我…我不能去希腊找你了 金米 |
[55:02] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[55:04] | It’s not — It’s not one thing. | 没…没什么 |
[55:08] | it’s just, I — I… | 只是我…我… |
[55:10] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[55:12] | Do what? | 什么做不到 |
[55:14] | You and me, our — our — our friendship… | 你和我 我们的…友谊 |
[55:19] | You — You need — | 你…你需要 |
[55:21] | You need someone… | 你需要一个… |
[55:23] | your own age. | 和你同龄的人 |
[55:25] | I don’t — I don’t care about that. | 我…我不在乎这个 |
[55:28] | Well, I… | 我… |
[55:31] | I really care about you, Kimmy, | 我很在乎你 金米 |
[55:33] | a lot, and I can’t — I — I can’t… | 很在乎 我…我不能… |
[55:38] | keep doing this, not as — | 继续这样下去了 不能… |
[55:41] | not as friends, n-not as anything. | 以你朋友的身份 怎样都不行 |
[55:47] | I don’t — I don’t understand where this is… | 我…我不明白这是怎么… |
[55:51] | coming from. | 回事 |
[55:52] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[55:53] | And it’s — it’s important you hear me. | 你…你必须听我说 |
[55:59] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[56:01] | I am okay. | 我没事 |
[56:02] | No, I know — I-I know that. | 不 我…我知道 |
[56:05] | I-I have to move on. | 我…我必须向前看 |
[56:10] | Something’s wrong with you. | 你不对劲 |
[56:12] | I know, but I’m, uh… | 我知道 但我… |
[56:15] | I’m trying my best. | 我在努力 |
[56:23] | Kimmy… | 金米 |
[56:26] | When, | 等 |
[56:29] | when you’re in Greece, | 等你到了希腊 |
[56:31] | if — if — if, | 如果…如果 |
[56:36] | if somebody tries to get you | 如果有人想让你 |
[56:40] | to go to a communist country with them, | 和他们一起去一个共产主义国家 |
[56:44] | don’t. | 别去 |
[56:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[56:48] | Don’t go. | 别去 |
[56:51] | What? | 什么 |
[56:53] | Go to Greece, stay in Greece, | 去希腊 待在希腊 |
[56:57] | and then come home. | 然后回家 |
[56:59] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[57:03] | Goodbye, Kimmy. | 再见 金米 |