时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s no easy way to say this, Henry, but… | 这事很难开口 亨利 但是 |
[00:06] | we’ve been having a — a rough patch at work… | 最近生意上 遇到了困难 |
[00:09] | I thought you said things were looking up. | 你不是说有好转吗 |
[00:11] | I know, but…they’re not. | 我知道 但是并没有 |
[00:14] | One of our negotiators has been secretly meeting | 我们的一个谈判代表一直在密会 |
[00:17] | with a CIA officer in the Soviet Division. | 一个中情局苏联分部的特工 |
[00:19] | We’ve got to find out what he’s saying, | 我们得查出他都说了什么 |
[00:22] | but I’d need your help. | 但是需要你的帮忙 |
[00:23] | You’d have to meet Kimmy in Greece. | 你得去希腊找金米 |
[00:25] | Was that out of line? | 这是不是越界了 |
[00:27] | I-I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[00:28] | Have we ever gotten one good thing off that X-ray? | 我们用那个X光得到过什么有价值的东西吗 |
[00:31] | Aw, come on. You’re like a goddamn broken record. | 拜托 你怎么总说这个 |
[00:33] | Our job was to protect them. | 我们的工作是保护他们 |
[00:36] | Promised we’d keep them safe. | 保证过会确保他们安全 |
[00:39] | Now they’re killed. | 现在他们死了 |
[00:40] | 7 years old. | 孩子才七岁 |
[00:41] | Finds his mom and dad… covered in blood. | 发现他爸爸妈妈 浑身是血 |
[00:46] | – You okay? – Yeah. | 你还好吗 -没事 |
[00:48] | You know, just sounds awful. | 听起来太可怕了 |
[00:50] | I can’t meet you in Greece, Kimmy. | 我不能去希腊找你了 金米 |
[00:53] | If somebody tries | 如果有人 |
[00:56] | to get you to go to a communist country with them, | 想让你和他们一起去一个共产主义国家 |
[01:01] | don’t. | 别去 |
[01:08] | Oh, hi. | 晚上好 |
[01:10] | Hi. | 晚上好 |
[01:13] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[01:16] | Nothing new to report. | 没有可以汇报的内容 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:36] | I’m tired, going to bed. | 我很累 先去睡了 |
[01:38] | Stan came by. | 斯坦来过 |
[01:44] | He was very upset about a couple that was murdered | 他很难过 因为有一对夫妻 |
[01:46] | right in front of their seven-year-old kid. | 在他们的7岁儿子面前被杀 |
[01:48] | Defector and his wife. | 叛节者和他妻子 |
[01:49] | I didn’t do it in front of their kid. | 我没在他们的孩子面前动手 |
[01:52] | He was in another room. I-I didn’t see him. | 他在另外一个房间里 我没看到他 |
[01:55] | He saw them covered in blood. | 他看到他们浑身是血 |
[02:01] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[02:04] | I’m not doing the thing with Kimmy. | 我不会对金米下手的 |
[02:10] | Of course you aren’t. | 当然了 |
[02:12] | You were never going to do it. | 你本来就不会去做 |
[02:15] | No, I was. | 不 我本来会的 |
[02:18] | You got me. | 你说服我了 |
[02:20] | Somehow you got me. | 不知道是因为什么 |
[02:22] | You just wanted to fuck her. | 你只是想上她 |
[02:24] | You weren’t getting enough action here. | 我们很久没上床了 |
[02:26] | You can think whatever you want. | 随便你怎么想 |
[02:27] | Fine. I’ll take care of Kimmy. Don’t agonize over it. | 好 我会处理金米的 不劳烦你了 |
[02:32] | I warned her not to go to any communist countries. | 我警告了她别去任何共产主义国家 |
[02:39] | I’m never gonna see her again. | 我不会去见她了 |
[02:40] | It’s over. That’s over. | 结束了 都结束了 |
[04:04] | The guy who showed up in the cream-colored Rolls-Royce? | 那个开着乳白色劳斯莱斯的家伙 |
[04:06] | That guy owns a motel? | 他有一家汽车旅馆 |
[04:07] | It’s a wreck. | 那地方一团糟 |
[04:08] | But the mayor’s good to his friends. | 但是市长对他的朋友很好 |
[04:10] | Gave the guy a city contract | 给了他政府合同 |
[04:11] | to house D.C.’s homeless there. | 给特区无家可归的人提供住所 |
[04:13] | Yeah, but that doesn’t buy you a Rolls. | 但是那也买不起劳斯莱斯 |
[04:15] | It does if you let him slap | 如果你让他给旅馆 |
[04:16] | a four-star rating on the motel | 标个四星级 |
[04:17] | and get the city to pay the new room rates. | 再让政府按新标准付钱就买得起了 |
[04:20] | Sorry to interrupt… | 抱歉打断下 |
[04:21] | Hey, you guys know Dennis Aderholt, | 你们都认识丹尼斯·艾德霍尔 |
[04:24] | he runs CI — | 线人部门的负责人 |
[04:25] | the most screwed up division in the Bureau. | 局里倒霉事最多的部门 |
[04:29] | Not that it’s his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[04:30] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[04:32] | I gotta talk to you. Downstairs. | 我得跟你谈谈 到楼下 |
[04:34] | I don’t know, man, every time I go down there, | 我不知道 每次我下去 |
[04:36] | someone winds up dead. | 就有人死掉 |
[04:38] | Easy there, Stan. | 放轻松 斯坦 |
[05:14] | You got any more steam you want to blow off? | 你还有脾气要发吗 |
[05:17] | No. | 没有 |
[05:19] | I mean, get it out now. | 我是说 现在就发泄出来 |
[05:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:42] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[05:44] | Bystrov. | 贝斯特罗夫 |
[05:46] | Before he died. | 在他死之前 |
[05:48] | One of his diplomatic pouches | 他的一个外交信袋中 |
[05:49] | had a circuit board for some kind of sensor in it. | 有一个电路板 其中有一种传感器 |
[05:53] | Sensor? | 传感器 |
[05:54] | Yeah, picks up radioactivity, or… | 是 能感应到放射性 |
[05:57] | Brooks knows more about it, ask him. | 布鲁克斯更懂这个 可以问他 |
[06:00] | Altheon makes them. | 阿尔西翁制造这些 |
[06:01] | They’ve got a plant in Chicago, | 他们在芝加哥有间工厂 |
[06:03] | and a warehouse here out in Newington. | 在纽因顿有一间仓库 |
[06:07] | Eight days after Bystrov’s pouch leaves the country, | 在贝斯特罗夫的信袋离开这个国家八天之后 |
[06:11] | there’s a break-in at the warehouse, | 仓库发生了一起盗窃事件 |
[06:13] | – three guards get killed – Jesus. | -三名守卫被杀 -老天 |
[06:17] | They’re obviously after one of these sensors, | 他们显然是在找这种传感器 |
[06:18] | but they didn’t get it. | 但他们没找到 |
[06:19] | This circuit board in Bystrov’s pouch | 贝斯特罗夫信袋里的电路板 |
[06:21] | came from the Altheon plant in Chicago. | 来自芝加哥的阿尔西翁工厂 |
[06:23] | So our people out there started looking at the employees, | 所以我们在那边的人开始调查员工 |
[06:28] | We get onto this one engineer. Forty-two years old. | 我们查到这个工程师 四十二岁 |
[06:32] | He folds in like five minutes, tells us about this man | 五分钟他就招了 跟我们说他在酒吧 |
[06:35] | he met in a bar, who ended up recruiting him. | 遇到一个男人 结果那人招募了他 |
[06:38] | They were apparently very intimate. | 很明显他们非常亲密 |
[06:43] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[06:45] | So we had him set up another meeting. | 所以我们让他约了一次会面 |
[06:46] | Or date, whatever. | 或者约会 随便叫什么吧 |
[06:50] | We were there. | 我们在那 |
[06:52] | An illegal? | 一个间谍 |
[06:58] | Codename, Harvest. | 代号哈维斯特 |
[07:06] | Lives in Skokie, runs an accounting business in Chicago. | 住在斯科基 在芝加哥从事会计业务 |
[07:09] | Him, two other accountants, and a secretary. | 他 还有两名会计 一名秘书 |
[07:13] | We’ve had a team on him out there for almost two weeks now. | 我们有一队人盯了他快两周了 |
[07:22] | It’s been a gold mine. | 挖到宝了 |
[07:25] | We’ve been getting all sorts of intel on how he operates. | 我们得到了各种他们如何运作的情报 |
[07:27] | Most of it’s tradecraft we’ve never seen before. | 大部分间谍情报技术我们都从没见过 |
[07:30] | We’re starting to use it to track down the rest of them. | 我们开始利用它来追踪他们中的其他人 |
[07:35] | Now, I know you don’t want to be down here, Stan. | 我知道你不想到下面来 斯坦 |
[07:38] | But look what’s going on. | 但是看看正在发生的事 |
[07:40] | We got Rennhull, | 任霍尔 |
[07:41] | a key general in the SDI program, | 战略防御计划中一名重要将军 |
[07:44] | once accused of being a Soviet spy, | 曾经被指控为苏联间谍 |
[07:45] | commits suicide in a public park. | 在公园自杀了 |
[07:48] | Then Bystrov and Sofia, the — | 然后是贝斯特罗夫和索菲娅 |
[07:51] | the sensor in his pouch… this illegal… | 他信袋中的传感器 这名间谍 |
[07:53] | Burov shows up out of nowhere… | 布罗夫突然出现 |
[07:55] | studying traffic, or whatever it is… | 学习交通什么的 |
[07:59] | The Russians are sitting down with us in public, | 俄国人在公开场合跟我们 |
[08:01] | trying to negotiate this big treaty, but behind our backs, | 谈判一项重大条约 但背地里 |
[08:04] | they’re stealing our weapons and our technology, as usual. | 他们在窃取我们的武器和技术 跟平常一样 |
[08:07] | They want to look peaceful, | 他们想看起来和平 |
[08:09] | but, really, they’re just trying to screw us. | 但实际上 他们就是要毁了我们 |
[08:11] | We’re close, we’re really close. | 我们快做到了 真的快了 |
[08:14] | We got this guy in Chicago, | 我们抓到了芝加哥的这个家伙 |
[08:16] | we’re gonna get the illegals here and all over the country, | 根据我们掌握的情报 我们会抓到这里 |
[08:18] | based on what we’re learning. | 以及全国的间谍 |
[08:19] | It’s gonna happen fast. | 并且很快就会 |
[08:22] | You’ve been mad about this a long time. | 你对这些事一直有怨气 |
[08:24] | I get why. | 我理解 |
[08:26] | But this is it now. | 但决胜时刻已经到来 |
[08:30] | You should be here. | 你该回来了 |
[08:36] | Have your tickets ready, please. | 请出示车票 |
[08:39] | Bus to New York. | 本趟巴士开往纽约 |
[08:51] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:51] | – Oh, good. How are you? – Good. | -挺好的 你呢 -不错 |
[08:53] | – Hungry? – Yeah. | -饿了吗 -有点 |
[08:58] | – Leave it. – Hey, stop. Keep your eyes on the road. | -别动 -你才别动 好好看路 |
[09:00] | – Leave it. – No. | -别动 -不 |
[09:05] | How’re finals going? | 期末考试怎么样 |
[09:06] | Oh, everyone is panicking. | 大家都很慌 |
[09:09] | – You? – No. | -你呢 -我没有 |
[09:10] | Me and a couple of guys from my team | 我跟队里的几个家伙 |
[09:12] | started this study group, so we’re fine. | 组了一个学习小组 所以还好 |
[09:16] | I do have to finish this Thoreau book, though, | 但我确实还有一本梭罗的书得读完 |
[09:18] | so don’t be mad if I’m stuck in my room. | 所以如果我一直待在房间里 可别生我的气 |
[09:30] | Dad, I don’t — I don’t want to leave school. | 爸爸 我不想离开学校 |
[09:36] | I know you don’t. I know you don’t. | 我知道 我知道你不想 |
[09:37] | I’m doing the best I can, Henry. | 我在尽我最大的努力 亨利 |
[09:41] | I — I talked to Mr. Sato about it. | 我跟萨托先生谈了 |
[09:44] | And he said that there were still a few scholarships | 他说还是有一些奖学金 |
[09:47] | – that I could apply for. – Okay. | -可以供我申请的 -不错 |
[09:51] | Oh, also, I’m gonna get a summer job. | 还有 我暑假要去打工 |
[09:57] | I know you’re trying to help, | 我知道你想帮忙 |
[09:59] | but, Henry, tuition alone is almost nine thou– | 但是 亨利 光学费就要将近九… |
[10:02] | Nine thousand. | 九千块 |
[10:03] | I know, Dad, but I’m not talking about a job at the mall. | 我知道 爸 但我说的打工可不是去商场 |
[10:08] | My friend Jason’s dad owns this tannery in West Virginia, | 我朋友詹森的爸爸在西弗吉尼亚有家制革厂 |
[10:12] | and Jason goes down there every year to work. | 詹森每年都去那里工作 |
[10:16] | And he said I can come, too, so… | 他说我也可以去 所以… |
[10:19] | Look, they pay seven-ten an hour, and they put you up. | 他们的时薪是七块1 而且还提供住宿 |
[10:27] | Look, I — I know it’s not enough, | 我知道这不够 |
[10:32] | but I was thinking there might be some stuff | 但我想我们也许可以做点什么 |
[10:35] | that we could do to help the business. | 让生意好转 |
[10:37] | But don’t get mad. | 你听了别生气 |
[10:40] | What? | 什么 |
[10:41] | Jason’s dad owns a couple of different companies. | 詹森的爸爸有好几家不同的公司 |
[10:44] | And I told him | 我跟他说 |
[10:46] | we were having some problems with the travel agency. | 我们旅行社的生意出了点问题 |
[10:49] | Henry… | 亨利… |
[10:50] | W– Look, he was totally cool with it. | 听我说 他完全不介意 |
[10:52] | He said he’d had a few failures himself. | 他说他自己也失败过好几次 |
[10:56] | I-I haven’t failed. I haven’t failed. | 我没有失败 没有失败 |
[10:58] | I j– All — You — | 我…只是…你 |
[11:01] | You told him I failed? | 你跟他说我失败了 |
[11:03] | No, but it doesn’t matter. He doesn’t care. | 没有 但这都无所谓 他不在乎 |
[11:07] | Look, he said he’d be happy to talk to you about it | 他说他很乐意跟你谈谈 |
[11:09] | and give you some advice. | 给你提提建议 |
[11:11] | Well, I don’t — I don’t know this guy. | 我都不认识这个人 |
[11:13] | He’s really nice. | 他人很好的 |
[11:15] | And you might end up, you know, planning a trip for him. | 你可以帮他设计个旅行计划什么的 |
[11:19] | And then he’ll tell his rich friends, | 然后他会告诉他那些有钱的朋友 |
[11:22] | and then you’ll have more clients. | 这样你就会有更多的客户了 |
[11:25] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[11:29] | No. I just wish you’d talked to me…first. | 没有 我只是希望你能先跟我说 |
[11:33] | It wasn’t like I was trying to talk about it | 我不是想背着你搞什么 |
[11:34] | behind your back or anything. It was — | 只是… |
[11:36] | We were just talking about the job and it came up. | 我们谈着工作就说到这上面了 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:41] | Look, can you please just talk to him? | 你能跟他聊一下吗 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[11:48] | Dad, I busted my ass for three years, | 爸爸 我拼命努力了三年 |
[11:51] | and if I don’t actually graduate from St. Edward’s, | 如果我不能从圣爱德华毕业 |
[11:54] | it doesn’t mean anything. | 那这一起了都白费了 |
[11:56] | So please just think about it, okay? | 请考虑一下好吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | Excuse me. Thanks. | 借过 谢谢 |
[12:24] | This is “Rififi,” Right? | 这部是《男人的争斗》吧 |
[12:27] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[12:28] | Oh, good. I walked into “Bob le Flambeur” by accident. | 那就好 我误入过《赌徒鲍伯》的场 |
[12:31] | It’s a great movie, but… I’ve already seen it. | 电影很不错 但我看过了 |
[12:34] | You’ll like this. | 你会喜欢这部的 |
[12:35] | Oh, you’ve seen it? | 你看过了 |
[12:38] | Uh, thi– third time. Yeah. | 第三次了 |
[12:41] | It’s the greatest heist movie in history. | 历史上最伟大的大盗电影 |
[12:44] | Can’t believe it’s not more packed. | 居然看得人这么少 |
[12:47] | Is anybody sitting here? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[12:48] | – Oh, no. Go — Go ahead. – Thank you. | -没有 请坐 -谢谢 |
[12:56] | I guess everyone’s saving their money | 大家都想省钱 |
[12:57] | for “Three Men and a Baby.” | 看《三个奶爸一个娃》吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah, right. | 对啊 |
[13:01] | Although the original, “Trois Hommes et un Couffin,” isn’t bad. | 虽然原版《三个男人一个摇篮》不坏 |
[13:06] | Surprisingly good, in fact. | 事实上是惊人地好 |
[13:10] | There are thousands of places | 有几千处可能是 |
[13:11] | they could be renting as garages here | 他们租来当车库的地点 |
[13:13] | that match the kind of places we tracked Harvest to in Chicago. | 与我们查到的哈维斯特在芝加哥的据点相符 |
[13:16] | We’ve found about two hundred so far, to check out. | 我们目前找出了两百处 |
[13:19] | We’ve cleared a hundred and eighty. | 其中一百八十间被排除了 |
[13:20] | We’re on the other twenty, and we’re trying to find more. | 我们在查剩下的二十间 也在扩大搜索 |
[13:22] | – Can I hang on to this? – Sure. | -这文件我能留着吗 -当然 |
[13:25] | Now, the guys in Chicago | 芝加哥那帮人 |
[13:26] | may have identified one of Harvest’s safehouses. | 也许找到了哈维斯特的一个安全屋 |
[13:29] | Someone there is paying the utilities in advance, | 有人提前支付了那里的水电 |
[13:32] | so that could be how they do things everywhere. | 他们可能在所有地方都这么干 |
[13:35] | We’ll want to check the utility records here, | 我们应该查一下这里的水电账单 |
[13:37] | find out which accounts are being paid the same way. | 找出哪些账户也是一样提前支付了的 |
[13:40] | Now, take Llewelyn and Vignau if you need help. | 如果需要 带上卢埃林跟维古诺 |
[13:42] | – Okay. – Come here. Let me show you this. | -行 -过来 给你看 |
[13:44] | Hey, anything on the wiretaps out there? | 窃听器有什么收获没 |
[13:46] | Well, they’ve been picking up something, | 他们一直在监听 |
[13:48] | maybe telemarketers, maybe coded signals. | 可能是电话推销也可能是密码讯息 |
[13:51] | Nothing definitive. | 没有明确信息 |
[13:53] | But they figured out how he gets some of his cars. | 但他们知道他怎么叫车的了 |
[13:57] | They found two vehicles in undercover garages. | 他们在卧底车库内找到两辆车 |
[14:01] | Both bought for cash, from listings in the classified ads. | 都是从我们关注的广告上用现金买的 |
[14:06] | Legally? | 合法吗 |
[14:06] | Fake ID on the registration. | 登记时用的假身份证 |
[14:08] | How the hell do you track that? | 你们怎么查到的 |
[14:10] | You track down the registration of every single car | 只要把整个华盛顿地区所有用现金 |
[14:13] | bought with cash in the D.C. area. | 买的车都查一遍就行 |
[14:17] | Anything sold from a newspaper ad, | 任何通过报纸广告卖的车 |
[14:20] | a Pennysaver, Autotrader… | 《省钱报》 《卖车报》 |
[14:22] | you start in 1987, work back to ’78 — | 从1987年找起 一直找回78年 |
[14:25] | you pull together a list of likely fake IDs, | 然后再把可能是假证的整理出来 |
[14:27] | you cross-reference them with the rest of what we’re getting | 之后与我们从间谍那里查出来的信息 |
[14:30] | from the illegals’ tradecraft… | 进行比对 |
[14:32] | maybe they used the same name on a lease or a utility bill… | 可能他们会用同一个名子签租赁或付水电 |
[14:38] | Why don’t you take this one, Stan — | 这部分给你吧 斯坦 |
[14:40] | work with Samuels. | 跟塞缪尔斯一起查 |
[14:44] | Lotta cars. | 挺多车的 |
[14:46] | You can pull in as many guys as you need on this. | 你想叫多少人帮你都可以 |
[14:57] | And that heist, I mean what was that? | 那段抢劫 简直了 |
[14:59] | – Like a half-hour of silence? – Twenty-eight minutes. | -半个小时的默片 -二十八分钟 |
[15:02] | – It’s incredible. -I know. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[15:03] | -I couldn’t believe it. -I know. | -难以置信 -是啊 |
[15:05] | Uh, uh, smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[15:07] | I can’t say no after a French movie. | 刚看完法国电影 没法拒绝 |
[15:10] | – Thanks. – He’s, uh, not French. | -谢谢 -他其实不是法国人 |
[15:12] | – Who? – He’s not French. | -谁 -他不是法国人 |
[15:14] | – The — The director. – Oh. | -那个…导演 -这样啊 |
[15:16] | Jules Dassin. | 朱尔斯·达辛 |
[15:18] | Here you go. | 给 |
[15:21] | – Thanks. – Grew up in Harlem. | -谢谢 -他在纽约黑人区长大 |
[15:24] | Then was then blacklisted by McCarthy, | 然后被麦卡锡主义者列入了黑名单 |
[15:26] | so that’s why he had to go and work in France. | 所以他只能去法国工作 |
[15:28] | – Crazy. – Yeah. | -太扯了 -是啊 |
[15:30] | – Have you seen “The Naked City”? – No. | -你看过《裸城》吗 -没有 |
[15:31] | Okay. That’s him too. It’s film noir. | 好吧 那也是他拍的 是部黑色电影 |
[15:33] | It’s shot completely on location in New York in 1948, | 那是1948年在纽约拍的 完全采用外景 |
[15:36] | when, like, no one did that. It’s really amazing. | 当时都没人那么拍 真的太让人惊叹了 |
[15:39] | – You know a lot about film. – Yeah. | -你很懂电影啊 -没错 |
[15:42] | It’s the greatest art form of the 20th century. | 这是20世纪最伟大的艺术 |
[15:45] | I was gonna go get some pizza. You want to tell me more? | 我想去吃点披萨 要不要跟我继续谈电影 |
[15:51] | I have to be up really early for work. | 我得早起工作 |
[15:53] | But it was good talking to you, though. | 但是和你聊天很开心 |
[15:56] | – You too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -再见 |
[16:16] | – Hi. – Hey, Mom. | -回来了 -妈妈 |
[16:23] | Can I bum one? | 能给我一根吗 |
[16:31] | What are you — Mom, what are you doing? | 你这是… 妈妈 你干什么 |
[16:34] | No. Holy shit, I was jo– I was joking. | 不 我的天 我是开玩笑的 |
[16:37] | Put them away. Are you trying to give me cancer? | 把烟收起来 你是要让我得癌症吗 |
[16:43] | So, you been smoking a lot? | 说起来 你烟抽得多吗 |
[16:46] | I smoke. | 我抽烟 |
[16:49] | I always smoked. | 我一直都抽 |
[16:51] | It relaxes me. | 抽烟让我放松 |
[16:54] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:59] | I guess I smoke more now than I used to. | 我现在抽的比以前多 |
[17:04] | But you’re an adult now. | 但你已经长大成人了 |
[17:05] | I don’t have to hide things from you anymore. | 这些事情我不用再躲着你了 |
[17:11] | Did you eat anything? | 你吃东西了吗 |
[17:12] | No, not really. | 没 没怎么吃 |
[17:14] | I’ll make you something. | 我去给你做点吃的 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:35] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | -爸爸 -好 |
[18:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:07] | You’re up early. | 你起得很早啊 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:18] | Is Paige home? | 佩姬回家了吗 |
[18:20] | I don’t think so. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[18:22] | Someone was sleeping in her bed last night. | 昨晚有人在她床上睡觉 |
[18:23] | I was just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
[18:26] | That was Mom. She had to get up early… | 那是你妈 她得早起 |
[18:35] | Aren’t you late for work? | 你不是上班要迟到了吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:42] | Unless… | 除非… |
[18:44] | I am the boss. | 我自己就是老板 |
[18:50] | How’d he wind up in the hospital? | 他是怎么进医院的 |
[18:52] | His shirt was off in the tray over the back wheel. | 他的衬衫滑到后轮的托架上面 |
[18:57] | And then, uh, it slipped into the spokes. | 然后卷进辐条里面了 |
[19:03] | – Man. – Another wipeout. | -见鬼 -再次失利 |
[19:06] | Alright, let’s try it again, okay? | 我们再来一次 怎么样 |
[19:09] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:10] | Yeah, he lost control of the bike, | 嗯 然后自行车失控了 |
[19:13] | and he flew over the handle bars. | 他从车把上面甩了出去 |
[19:16] | And he smashed his hip into a metal pole. | 屁股砸在金属杆上 |
[19:19] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[19:21] | Yeah, the doctor said that it was like the equivalent | 是啊 医生说这就跟 |
[19:23] | of stepping on a cracker. | 饼干被踩爆一样 |
[19:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:26] | He gonna be alright? | 他会没事吗 |
[19:27] | I don’t know, I hope so. | 不知道 希望没事吧 |
[19:30] | Five more laps to go. | 还有五圈 |
[19:34] | Can’t even walk, either, | 他甚至都没法走路 |
[19:36] | so he’s not gonna be back into school until after Christmas. | 他要在圣诞节后才能回学校 |
[19:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[19:44] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[19:46] | Car 3 did not slow down. | 3号车没有慢下来 |
[19:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[19:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:58] | Is it work? | 是因为工作吗 |
[20:00] | Uhh…no. I mean, yeah, yes, but… | 不 是的 不过 |
[20:05] | Is it Mom? | 是因为妈妈吗 |
[20:07] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思 -我不知道 |
[20:09] | It’s just that you don’t really talk or… | 只是你很少谈到她 |
[20:11] | Henry, everything’s fine. | 亨利 都很好 |
[20:14] | Look, I love your mother. She loves me. | 我爱你妈妈 她也爱我 |
[20:16] | It’s just, sometimes… | 只是有时候 |
[20:20] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | Orange Line train to Vienna/Fairfax. | 橙线地铁开往维也纳/费尔法克斯 |
[20:33] | Next stop, McPherson Square. | 下一站麦佛森广场 |
[20:36] | Doors open on the right. | 右侧开门 |
[20:49] | “Rififi.” | 《男人的争斗》 |
[20:51] | Oh, yeah. | 你好 |
[20:54] | I haven’t seen “The Naked City” yet. | 我还没看《裸城》 |
[20:56] | Oh, hey, you’ve got to. You’ve got to. | 你一定要看 一定要看 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I know. Too much work. | 我知道 工作太忙了 |
[21:00] | I know. Yeah, tell me about it. | 我懂 深有体会 |
[21:03] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[21:07] | Um, I’m a — I’m an intern for, um, Sam Nunn, the senator. | 我是参议员山姆·纳姆的实习生 |
[21:10] | – Oh, I know Sam. – You do? | -我认识山姆 -是吗 |
[21:12] | Well, not directly, but he works with some people in my firm. | 不算直接认识 但他和我公司里的人有合作 |
[21:17] | W-Which firm’s that? | 什么公司 |
[21:18] | McAlraith. | 麦克瑞思 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I think I — Yeah, I’ve heard of them. | 好像有听说过 |
[21:23] | Um…what is it — What is it you guys do again? | 你们是做什么的来着 |
[21:25] | Consulting. | 咨询 |
[21:26] | Which no one ever really knows what that means, but… | 没人知道这是什么意思 |
[21:29] | Corporate strategizing, management advice… | 企业战略 管理建议 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[21:33] | So what — what does that all have to do with Senator Nunn? | 这和参议员纳姆有什么关系 |
[21:36] | Well, someone has to tell him what to do. | 有人得告诉他该怎么做 |
[21:38] | I’m kidding. Sort of. | 逗你的 差不多吧 |
[21:41] | Right. | 好 |
[21:54] | Orange Line train to Vienna/Fairfax. | 橙线地铁开往维也纳/费尔法克斯 |
[21:57] | Next stop… | 下一站 |
[22:00] | So, your friends don’t like foreign films? | 你朋友不喜欢外国电影 |
[22:04] | Uh, no. No, not really. | 是的 不怎么喜欢 |
[22:06] | Yeah. It was the same when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候也这样 |
[22:09] | I always had to go alone. | 我总是得自己去看 |
[22:12] | So, you planning on getting into politics? | 所以你打算参政吗 |
[22:17] | Not — Not really my thing. | 不 我并不喜欢 |
[22:19] | Just I’m — I’m just kind of here for the semester. | 我就在这边工作一学期 |
[22:20] | Putting off going home to work for my dad. | 推迟回家为我爸工作 |
[22:22] | What’s he do? | 他做什么的 |
[22:25] | We make pavement sealers and maintenance products. | 我们生产路面密封和路面养护产品 |
[22:27] | And you don’t find that interesting? | 你不觉得那很有趣吗 |
[22:34] | Well, let’s just put it this way. | 这样说吧 |
[22:35] | No one in Marietta, Georgia, is going to “Rififi.” | 在佐治亚州玛丽埃塔没人会看《男人的争斗》 |
[22:38] | Right. | 嗯 |
[22:38] | But, you know, it’s — it’s not like they’re backwards. | 并不是说他们很落后 |
[22:40] | – It’s just kind of like a very small town. – Yeah. | -只是那是个小镇 -嗯 |
[22:42] | You know, like, the, uh — the one big family trip we took | 我们唯一一次家庭旅行 |
[22:44] | was to, like, London once when I was 15. | 是我15岁时去的伦敦 |
[22:47] | That must have been exciting. | 肯定很有意思吧 |
[22:49] | Yeah, uh…I came back home with an English accent. | 回家后我有了英国口音 |
[22:54] | You know, my Dad couldn’t stop talking about | 我爸一直说 |
[22:56] | how “They drive on the wrong side of the street” | “他们在街道错误的一边开车” |
[22:59] | The whole time. | 整个旅行期间没停过 |
[23:02] | You know what? You should give me a call. | 知道吗 你应该联系我 |
[23:06] | McAlraith’s a cool place. | 麦克瑞思是个好去处 |
[23:08] | Your dad would be really impressed | 你爸会很佩服 |
[23:09] | with the business side of it. | 它的商业成就的 |
[23:10] | But we also figure out ways | 但是我们也设法 |
[23:12] | to bring culture to corporations: | 将文化引入企业 |
[23:14] | make them more human. | 让企业更人性化 |
[23:15] | And we’ve got a great management training program. | 我们的管理培训项目也很好 |
[23:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[23:20] | Farragut West. | 法拉格特西 |
[23:23] | And besides, us film nerds need to stick together. | 而且我们电影迷得团结 |
[23:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[23:28] | Oh, it’s Jackson Barber. | 我叫杰克逊·巴伯 |
[23:29] | Give me a call, Jackson. | 打我电话 杰克逊 |
[23:33] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -借过 -抱歉 |
[23:36] | Hold that, please? | 请挡下门 |
[23:44] | Uh, you wanted to see me, Mr. Philip? | 菲利普先生 你在找我吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[23:49] | Have a seat, Stavos. | 坐下说 斯戴沃斯 |
[24:01] | As you know, we’ve been under pressure lately. | 你知道 我们最近压力很大 |
[24:06] | And the bottom line is… | 底线是 |
[24:08] | I — I know this. | 我了解 |
[24:10] | You do? | 你了解 |
[24:13] | I know you, Mr. Philip. | 我了解你 菲利普先生 |
[24:14] | I see stress on your face all the time. | 你的脸上总是充满压力 |
[24:17] | Yeah, it’s — it’s been a hard year. | 是啊 今年很艰难 |
[24:19] | Really hard. | 真的很难 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna have to let some people go. | 我必须辞退一些员工 |
[24:26] | Oh, no. | 别 |
[24:28] | I’ve been over the books a thousand times. | 我看了无数次账本 |
[24:31] | There’s no way around it. | 没任何迂回的办法 |
[24:34] | And I wanted…you to be one of the first to hear | 我想最先通知你 |
[24:38] | because you’ve been here a long time. | 因为你在这里时间最长 |
[24:40] | And I think of you as a friend, Stavos. | 我当你是朋友 斯戴沃斯 |
[24:48] | Wait. Uh… | 等下 |
[24:50] | Me? You — You’re firing me? | 我 你是要辞退我 |
[24:55] | You and Lacey and Steve. | 你 莱西和史蒂夫 |
[24:58] | I — I looked at everyone, and I just had to see | 我看了所有人 我得找出 |
[25:01] | who wasn’t pulling their weight on the sales side. | 谁在销售上不够给力 |
[25:05] | I’m — I’m so sorry, Stavos. | 我很抱歉 斯戴沃斯 |
[25:33] | Hey, where you going? They got me outnumbered. | 你要去哪儿 她们人多欺负我人少 |
[25:35] | I have to take a shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[25:37] | We’ll be done by then. Just wash your hands. | 我们就要好了 洗个手吧 |
[25:39] | Mom, can you preheat the oven? Three-fifty? | 妈 你能预热下烤箱吗 350度 |
[25:49] | We need to make them into crumbs. | 我们得把它们弄碎 |
[25:54] | Hello? This is Mrs. Jennings. | 你好 我是詹宁斯夫人 |
[26:00] | Alright. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[26:04] | That was work. I have to go. | 工作电话 我得走了 |
[26:07] | We can handle the rest. | 剩下的我们能搞定 |
[26:10] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[26:18] | We have someone in Chicago. | 我们有人在芝加哥 |
[26:19] | Just sent an emergency signal. | 刚发了紧急信号 |
[26:21] | He’s under surveillance. | 他被监视了 |
[26:25] | See if you can get him out. | 看看你能不能把他弄出来 |
[26:27] | Apparently, he’s been working on | 显然 他最近在忙的事 |
[26:29] | whatever it is you’re working on. | 和你一样 |
[26:31] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[26:34] | It means he can’t get arrested. | 这意味着他不能被逮捕 |
[26:38] | Bulgaria isn’t gonna happen. | 保加利亚的事没戏了 |
[26:40] | Philip wouldn’t do it. | 菲利普不愿意去 |
[26:45] | We need to talk strategy about Nesterenko | 等你回来了 我们要谈谈 |
[26:48] | as soon as you get back. | 尼斯特伦柯的事 |
[26:51] | I may have someone in Sam Nunn’s office. | 我认识了个在山姆·纳姆办公室工作的人 |
[26:55] | Good. | 不错 |
[27:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:21] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[27:23] | Now? That’s not gonna look good. It’s Thanksgiving. | 现在吗 这不合适吧 今天是感恩节 |
[27:26] | Figure it out. | 你想办法搞定 |
[27:28] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:34] | We should talk, | 我们需要谈谈 |
[27:35] | because it’s better not to let bad feelings fester. | 因为最好不要让不满堆积 |
[27:37] | You can take your Forum bullshit, | 你可以把你论坛里学到的那一套 |
[27:39] | and you can shove it up your ass. | 拿去喂狗 |
[27:41] | One of us is in trouble in Chicago, Philip. | 我们有同伴在芝加哥遇到了麻烦 菲利普 |
[27:44] | I’m going there to help him. Someone who’s doing his job. | 我要去帮他 他在做他该做的事 |
[27:47] | Someone who still gives a shit. | 他还在乎 |
[28:07] | You sure I can’t come? | 你确定我不能一起去 |
[28:09] | It would raise too much suspicion at Stan’s. | 斯坦会起疑心的 |
[28:11] | Should I — | 我应该 |
[28:13] | Houston, business emergency. | 休斯顿 工作上的急事 |
[28:15] | – Okay. – I’ll see you when I get back. | -好的 -回来再见你 |
[28:22] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[28:33] | So, how’s it going at school? | 学校怎么样 |
[28:35] | It’s good. You know, just classes, hockey, the usual. | 挺好的 就是上课 曲棍球 没什么 |
[28:39] | Girls? | 女孩子呢 |
[28:41] | Oh? Anyone, uh… | 有人啊 |
[28:43] | Well, I dated this one girl for a bit, but… | 好吧 我和一个姑娘短暂交往过 可是 |
[28:47] | didn’t really last long. | 没持续太久 |
[28:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:50] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[28:52] | You want to come up and interrogate her, though? | 你想去质询她吗 |
[28:55] | The wine’s poured. | 酒倒好了 |
[28:56] | We put the baby to sleep. | 我们让小宝宝睡觉了 |
[28:58] | Did he help? | 他帮忙了吗 |
[28:59] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:00] | I coached. | 我负责指导 |
[29:02] | Oh, and Dennis. Thanks for putting in a good word. | 还有 丹尼斯 谢谢你的推荐 |
[29:05] | – Oh, sure. -Is this about the job? | -当然 -是关于工作的事 |
[29:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:08] | I can’t believe it. Dennis told me. | 我真不能相信 丹尼斯告诉我了 |
[29:10] | You want to go to the dark side? | 你想走向黑暗 |
[29:12] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[29:18] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Thanks. Come in, come in. | -感恩节快乐 -谢谢 请进 |
[29:22] | – Thanks. Hi, Stan. -Oh, thank you. | -谢谢 你好 斯坦 -谢谢 |
[29:26] | Perfect timing. Where’s Elizabeth? | 时间正好 伊丽莎白呢 |
[29:29] | Hi. Oh. On her way to Houston. | 你好 她在去休斯顿的路上 |
[29:33] | – Oh no. – Oh, what happened? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[29:34] | We have this client, organized a big family reunion. | 有一个客户 要组织一个大型的家庭聚会 |
[29:39] | The damn airline stranded | 航空公司把 |
[29:41] | Uncle Somebody and Cousin Whoever in Atlanta. | 一个叔叔和堂兄滞留在亚特兰大了 |
[29:44] | He’s pissed. He’s a CEO, | 他很生气 他是个总裁 |
[29:46] | one of our biggest clients, threatened to drop us. | 我们最大的客户之一 威胁以后不用我们了 |
[29:48] | He finally agreed to meet her, | 他最终同意见她 |
[29:49] | but she has to fly down there. So… | 但是她得飞过去 所以 |
[29:52] | – Oh, that’s too bad… – Yeah. | -这真糟糕 -是的 |
[29:54] | I know how it is when work gets in the way. | 我知道工作影响生活是什么感觉 |
[29:57] | We’ll make sure she gets leftovers, at least… | 至少我们可以留点菜给她 |
[29:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:00] | All right, everybody to the table. | 好了 大家都去餐桌就座吧 |
[30:14] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry not everyone could be here today. | 我很遗憾今天不是所有人都到场 |
[30:20] | But I am grateful to be with friends. | 但是我很感恩能和朋友 |
[30:25] | And family. | 家人在一起 |
[30:28] | Grateful for everything we have in this country. | 感恩我们在这个国家所拥有的一切 |
[30:34] | You know, not everybody around the world | 你们知道 不是世界上所有人 |
[30:36] | wants us to be able to live in peace. | 都愿意让我们生活在和平 |
[30:39] | And freedom. | 和自由之中 |
[30:41] | But aren’t those the things | 但是最初朝圣者们 |
[30:42] | the Pilgrims came here for in the first place? | 不正是为此才来到这里的吗 |
[30:46] | You ask me, we should all be willing | 如果你们问我 我们都应该 |
[30:47] | to fight to hold onto them. | 为保卫和平与自由而斗争 |
[30:51] | Because there are people out there | 因为世界上还有人 |
[30:54] | who don’t like our way of life… | 不喜欢我们的生活方式 |
[31:00] | They’re afraid of it. Of us. | 他们害怕它 害怕我们 |
[31:04] | And we have an administration right now — | 而我们的现任政府 |
[31:06] | President Reagan and his people… | 里根总统和人民 |
[31:08] | they know that the only way to get to peace | 他们知道 得到和平的唯一方式 |
[31:11] | is to stand firm against those who wish us harm. | 就是坚决抵抗那些想伤害我们的人 |
[31:16] | And believe me, they do wish us harm. | 相信我 他们绝对想伤害我们 |
[31:18] | Make no mistake about that. | 千万别搞错了 |
[31:29] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[31:30] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[31:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:38] | Okay. Let’s eat. | 好了 开吃吧 |
[31:41] | – Sweet potatoes. – Pass these down. | -红薯 -递一下 |
[34:45] | I think this is our best bet. | 我认为这是最佳方案 |
[34:47] | I wish his commute was a little less straightforward. | 希望他的通勤路线别那么直接 |
[34:51] | Makes it easy for them to cover. | 这样要监视他就太容易了 |
[34:53] | But we should be able to get him right here. | 但我们应该可以在这里截下他 |
[34:57] | This plan, | 这计划 |
[35:00] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[35:04] | Just between us, what are the chances we’ll pull this off? | 说实话 我们成功的几率有多大 |
[35:10] | Not great. | 不太大 |
[35:29] | You should get Erica more patchouli oil. | 你该给艾丽卡多买点藿香油 |
[35:32] | Patchouli oil? | 藿香油 |
[35:33] | She likes having her feet rubbed with it. | 她喜欢让人用藿香油给他按摩脚 |
[35:36] | She let you touch her feet? | 她让你碰她的脚 |
[35:45] | You should get some rest. We both should. | 你去休息吧 我们都休息吧 |
[35:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:03] | How’s it going? | 查的如何了 |
[37:06] | We got fifty guys spread out in seven offices working the phones. | 我们分配了7个办公室的50个人查电话记录 |
[37:10] | Don’t ever buy your car from Pennysaver. | 别从《省钱报》手里买车 |
[37:12] | It’s not a completely reputable bunch. | 他们的信誉可不怎么样 |
[37:14] | – Hey, we just need one hit… – Yeah. | -找到一个匹配的就行 -对 |
[37:16] | And listen, can you handle this without Samuels? | 听着 没了塞缪尔斯也能查对吗 |
[37:19] | I need him to help with the priests. | 我需要他帮忙查下牧师 |
[37:22] | Priests? | 牧师 |
[37:23] | Yeah, they saw Harvest | 对 上周他们看到哈维斯特 |
[37:25] | meeting with a Russian Orthodox priest last week, | 跟俄罗斯东正教一位牧师见面 |
[37:27] | so we’re looking at the ones around here. | 所以我们要查查附近的牧师 |
[37:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:33] | Yesterday. That — That was nice. | 昨天很开心 |
[37:36] | – Yeah. – Sorry about the rug. | -是的 -抱歉弄脏了地毯 |
[37:37] | Oh, it’ll come out. | 会洗掉的 |
[37:39] | Renee is so crazy about Calvin, | 勒妮太喜欢卡尔文了 |
[37:41] | he could pour a bowl of soup on the rug, she wouldn’t mind. | 就算他往地毯上倒一碗汤 她也不会介意 |
[37:45] | So, y-you guys thinking maybe…? | 那你们觉得 |
[37:49] | We’re pretty old, Dennis. | 我们都太老了 丹尼斯 |
[37:53] | Emily’s sweet potatoes. | 艾米莉做的红薯 |
[37:55] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[38:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:07] | Hi. It’s Mom. | 喂 是妈妈 |
[38:08] | Hey, Mom. Uh, Dad’s not home right now. | 你好 妈妈 爸爸不在家 |
[38:11] | Th-That’s okay. I’m calling for you. | 没事 我找你 |
[38:17] | Great. Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:21] | How’s Houston? | 休斯敦那边如何 |
[38:25] | Hot. | 挺热 |
[38:28] | How’s everything there? | 家里怎么样 |
[38:30] | Cold. But it’s better than New Hampshire. | 挺冷 但比新罕布什尔好 |
[38:33] | Well…h-how’s everything going? | 那 你还好吗 |
[38:38] | It’s okay. School’s good. | 挺好 学校也好 |
[38:41] | It can be great sometimes and a drag others. | 有时挺好 有时挺烦 |
[38:45] | Do you have a favorite class this year? | 今年有你喜欢的课程吗 |
[38:50] | American Lit, I guess, | 美国文学吧 |
[38:52] | but we’re reading a book right now called “Walden,” | 我们现在在读《瓦尔登湖》 |
[38:54] | and it is literally the most boring book ever written. | 简直是有史以来最无聊的书 |
[38:59] | I ne– I never read it. | 我没读过 |
[39:01] | Well, it’s about this guy who sits at a pond | 讲的就是一个人坐在池塘边 |
[39:04] | and just thinks about how boring it is. | 想着一切有多么无聊 |
[39:11] | Why do they have you read that? | 为什么老师要让你们读这本书 |
[39:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:16] | It’s important literature, apparently. | 显然是很重要的文学作品 |
[39:21] | Got any girlfriends? | 有女朋友了吗 |
[39:25] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[39:30] | Well, uh… | 那… |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | Okay. Good night, Henry. | 好吧 晚安 亨利 |
[39:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:15] | Is that the last piece? | 这是最后一块了吗 |
[40:16] | Second to last. | 还剩一块 |
[40:20] | Mom called. | 妈妈打电话来了 |
[40:23] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[40:25] | She called for me. | 她打来找我的 |
[40:29] | That’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:32] | But she was asking about, like, school and the weather. | 但是她问的都是学校和天气 |
[40:37] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[40:39] | ‘Cause she never really calls me. | 因为她以前从来不给我打电话 |
[40:42] | We barely ever talk. | 我们几乎不说话 |
[40:44] | But all of a sudden, she’s calling me from a business trip | 但是她突然在出差的途中打电话来 |
[40:47] | and asking about English class… | 问我英语课怎么样 |
[40:51] | I don’t know. Whatever. | 我也不知道 随便吧 |
[40:53] | I just really don’t understand why she’s so unhappy. | 我就是不明白她为什么这么不开心 |
[40:58] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | I don’t understand why she’s so unhappy. | 我不明白她为什么不开心 |
[41:01] | She has a nice life, right? | 她明明过得很不错 对吧 |
[41:04] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[41:06] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[42:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:48] | Hi… | 你好 |
[42:50] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[42:52] | Yeah. I just, uh… | 没事 我… |
[42:55] | Just calling to see if everything’s all right. | 我只是想问问你一切都好吗 |
[42:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:03] | Not really. | 不算好 |
[43:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:08] | It’s just a, uh…hard one. | 只是这次…有点棘手 |
[43:16] | You might lose the client? | 你可能会失去这个客户 |
[43:19] | I’m not sure I can accomplish what I came here for without… | 我不知道能不能完成目标 没有… |
[43:26] | Just gonna be tough. | 会很难 |
[43:32] | Without what? | 没有什么 |
[43:35] | More help. | 更多帮助 |
[43:39] | Are you asking me to come? | 你是在要我过去吗 |
[43:42] | I’ll handle it. This is my side of the business. | 我会处理的 这是我的事 |
[43:48] | I don’t think that’s been working these last few months. | 这几个月来你处理的可不怎么样 |
[43:53] | A-and he’s not the only client in the world. | 全世界也不是只有他一个客户 |
[43:59] | Why don’t you come home? | 不如你回来吧 |
[44:05] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[44:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[44:10] | Still the same asshole as always. | 还是原来那个混蛋 |
[44:12] | Doesn’t care about anyone but himself, right? | 只在乎自己 对吧 |
[44:15] | I’m not coming home. | 我不会回家的 |
[44:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:23] | I’ll come. | 那我过去 |
[44:27] | N-nobody’s asking you to do that. | 没人要你这么做 |
[44:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:34] | Just sit tight. | 等着我 |
[44:37] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |