时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听着很扯 |
[00:08] | but…I can’t get this thing out of my head. | 但是…这个念头在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[00:11] | The way she rushed out of town, | 她匆忙离开 |
[00:13] | right when everything was going down in Chicago. | 那正好是芝加哥的局势变糟的时候 |
[00:16] | And I thought, what if… | 然后我想 万一… |
[00:19] | We have a leader who has no sense of our history, | 我们的领导人不了解我们的历史 |
[00:22] | no sense of our ideals, and the price we’ve paid. | 不了解我们的理想 牺牲 |
[00:26] | I need to talk to your guy. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[00:28] | Tell him that what he’s worried about is happening. | 告诉他他担心的事发生了 |
[00:32] | What’s the dead drop say? | 情报内容是什么 |
[00:34] | People in the KGB are trying to get rid of Gorbachev. | 克格勃的人想除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[00:38] | I could give a shit. | 我根本不在乎 |
[00:41] | After all these years, serving your country. | 你为祖国奉献这么多年 |
[00:44] | The sacrifices you made. | 你所做的牺牲 |
[00:47] | It was all for nothing, Elizabeth. | 都没意义了 伊丽莎白 |
[00:49] | You destroyed it all today. | 全让你毁了 |
[00:51] | I’ve heard a rumor that Father Victor | 传闻说维克多牧师 |
[00:53] | is going to speak to the American authorities. | 要和美国政府谈话 |
[00:55] | Which authorities? | 哪个部门 |
[00:57] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[00:59] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[01:01] | Suspect on the move. He’s on the move. | 嫌犯逃跑了 他跑了 |
[01:03] | Every garage that’s still on the list, get there now. | 马上去还在列表上的车库 |
[01:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:07] | I was hoping to make it home for dinner, | 我本来今晚想赶回来吃完饭 |
[01:09] | but things are very topsy-turvy at the office. | 但是办公室出了些非常棘手的事 |
[02:37] | I probably checked fifty so far. | 我大概查了50个了 |
[02:39] | Loeb’s been on ’em the whole time. | 勒布一直在核查 |
[02:41] | – How many did he look at? – Almost two hundred. | -他核查了多少 -快200个 |
[02:44] | We’ve narrowed it down to fifteen, | 我们把范围缩小到15个 |
[02:45] | but even if we’re right on one, what’re the chances | 但即使我们猜对了 他们现在 |
[02:48] | they’re going to that garage right now? | 会去那里的几率又有多大 |
[02:50] | If all their shit’s in there… they’re running… | 如果他们的东西都在那 他们又要逃跑的话 |
[02:54] | I’m not saying no. | 我不是说不可能 |
[02:55] | I’m just saying, get ready for another possible nothing. | 我的意思是 做好空无一人的准备 |
[03:03] | Just gimme a sec. | 等下 |
[03:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:05] | Quick call. | 打个电话 |
[03:34] | Dupont Circle Travel. | 杜邦环岛旅行社 |
[03:35] | Philip Jennings, please. | 我找菲利普·詹宁斯 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Uh, he’s not in. Can I take a message? | 他人不在 您可以留言 |
[03:41] | Is Elizabeth there? | 伊丽莎白在吗 |
[03:42] | Uh, no, sorry, she’s not in either. | 抱歉 她也不在 |
[03:44] | Uh, can I help you with something? | 有什么可以帮到你的吗 |
[03:47] | No, thanks. I’ll call back later. | 不用了 谢谢 我晚点再打过来 |
[04:07] | Hi, you’ve reached the Jennings. | 你好 这里是詹宁斯家 |
[04:09] | We’re not in right now, but if you leave your name, | 我们现在不在 请留下您的姓名 |
[04:11] | number and a short message, | 电话和留言 |
[04:14] | we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快给您回电 |
[04:28] | Everything alright? | 没事吧 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:53] | They were on Father Andrei. | 他们盯上了安德烈神父 |
[04:56] | I barely got out of there. | 我侥幸逃了出来 |
[04:59] | And they’re gonna come down hard on him… | 他们会严加审问他的 |
[05:04] | Let’s get Paige. And then straight to New Hampshire. | 我们去接佩姬 然后直接去新罕布什尔州 |
[05:07] | You should call Henry now. | 你赶快给亨利打电话 |
[05:10] | And tell him what? | 跟他说什么 |
[05:12] | He’s got to get away from the school. | 他得立刻离开学校 |
[05:14] | We’ll pick him up on the road, or in a town. | 我们在路上 或者某个镇上接他 |
[05:17] | Our best bet’s probably the Canadian border. | 加拿大边境应该是我们最大的机会 |
[05:25] | – I don’t think so. – What? | -我不同意 -什么 |
[05:31] | Henry should stay. | 亨利应该留下来 |
[05:36] | He — He’s been doing so well there. | 他在学校过得非常好 |
[05:42] | His future is here. | 他的未来在这里 |
[05:46] | Leave him…? Is…? | 把他留在这 你是 |
[05:51] | Is that what you mean? | 你是这个意思 |
[05:54] | It’s the best thing for him. | 这对他来说是最好的选择 |
[05:57] | To be alone? | 孤独一人 |
[06:01] | Away from us? | 远离我们 |
[06:04] | That is not the best thing for him. | 这不是对他来说最好的选择 |
[06:05] | He belongs here. | 他属于这里 |
[06:07] | – He belongs with us. – We have to do it for him. | -他属于我们 -我们必须替他做出选择 |
[06:09] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[06:14] | they would tear him to pieces. | 他们会毁了他 |
[06:19] | He hasn’t done anything. | 他什么都没做 |
[06:25] | He doesn’t even know. | 他甚至都不知道 |
[06:28] | This is where he grew up. | 他该长大了 |
[06:34] | It’s awful, but… | 虽然痛苦 但是 |
[08:24] | I know the KGB can put a lot of pressure on people. | 我知道克格勃会给人施压 |
[08:29] | But you’re a man of God. | 但你是上帝的子民 |
[08:36] | Who is it, Father? | 他究竟是谁 神父 |
[08:44] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[08:53] | I think we have a common enemy, | 我们有着共同的敌人 |
[08:55] | you and I. | 你和我 |
[08:57] | Because the KGB doesn’t want your religion to exist. | 因为克格勃想让你的信仰消失 |
[09:01] | They want to destroy it, | 他们想毁了它 |
[09:03] | along with anybody who practices it. | 以及所有信奉者 |
[09:10] | You might be useful to them, Father. | 你也许对他们有用 神父 |
[09:11] | But don’t kid yourself. | 但是别自欺欺人了 |
[09:13] | They’re not your friends. | 他们不是你的朋友 |
[10:29] | Can you handle this for a couple hours? | 你能一个人看上几个小时吗 |
[10:31] | I gotta check something out. | 我有些东西要核实 |
[10:33] | What’re you so busy with? You got another lead? | 你怎么这么忙 有其他线索 |
[10:36] | I don’t think so, I… | 并没有 我 |
[10:38] | I’ll get back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来 |
[11:04] | I killed a KGB officer. | 我杀了一个克格勃特工 |
[11:08] | Left her to die in the street. | 让她死在了大街上 |
[11:13] | What were you supposed to do? | 你又能怎么办 |
[15:07] | It’s not something I want to do, Father. | 我也不想这么做 神父 |
[15:09] | But I’ll do it if I have to. | 但如果迫不得已的话 我会做的 |
[15:13] | And you’ll be the cause | 而你会造成你的教堂 |
[15:14] | of the worst scandal your church has ever seen. | 有史以来最恶劣的丑闻 |
[15:18] | Just think about that for a moment. | 好好想想 |
[15:22] | The Russian Orthodox Church in America | 如果公众知道你跟克格勃的关系 |
[15:24] | would go down in flames | 在美国的 |
[15:26] | if the public knew about your ties to the KGB. | 俄罗斯东正教教堂会毁于一旦 |
[15:31] | I can only guess what would happen to you personally, Father. | 我只能猜测你个人会发生什么 神父 |
[15:38] | But as I say, | 但正如我所说 |
[15:42] | none of that has to happen. | 所有那一切都不必发生 |
[15:45] | You tell us who that man was you were meeting with, | 你告诉我们和你见面的那个人是谁 |
[15:49] | and I promise you, all this stays quiet. | 我向你保证 所有这些都不会泄露 |
[15:57] | I’m not worried about myself. | 我不是担心我自己 |
[16:00] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[16:03] | But the Church. | 但教堂 |
[16:10] | I have an obligation, | 我有义务 |
[16:15] | people trust me. | 人们信任我 |
[16:17] | To take care of them. | 会照顾好他们 |
[16:22] | This obligation is of a man of God, as you say. | 正如你所说 这是上帝子民的义务 |
[16:28] | No matter how it came to be. | 不管它变成什么样 |
[16:31] | Anyone you help me find will come to no harm. | 你帮我找到的任何人都不会受到伤害 |
[16:35] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[16:40] | In your work, are there people | 在你的工作中 有人会 |
[16:44] | who put their faith in you? | 信任你吗 |
[16:48] | Yes. | 有 |
[16:50] | T-That’s a part of what I do, too. | 那也是我工作的一部分 |
[16:54] | But you’re asking me to let down people who trust me. | 但你在要求我让那些信任我的人失望 |
[16:57] | I have to let down people who trust me all the time, Father. | 我一直都不得不让信任我的人失望 神父 |
[17:01] | I wish I didn’t have to. | 我希望我不必这样 |
[17:03] | But I have bigger things to protect. | 但我有更重要的东西要保护 |
[17:07] | For me, my country. | 对我而言 是我的国家 |
[17:08] | For you, your church. | 对你而言 是你的教堂 |
[17:16] | Let’s not pussyfoot around. | 我们挑明了说吧 |
[17:19] | You’re a good guy, I’m sure. | 你是一个好人 我肯定 |
[17:22] | But you’re halfway out of the heavenly city anyway. | 但你正离天堂越来越远 |
[17:25] | What’ve these people made you do? | 这些人都让你干了些什么 |
[17:27] | Turned you into a spy for them. | 把你变成了他们的间谍 |
[17:29] | Made you report on your fellow men of God. | 让你监视上帝的子民 |
[17:32] | God didn’t have any of that in mind. | 上帝可没有让你这样做 |
[17:35] | You were meant for better things. | 你的存在是为了做更好的事情 |
[17:37] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[17:39] | And now you’re going down to protect him? | 现在你要牺牲自己来保护他 |
[17:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:46] | Because you like him? | 因为你喜欢他 |
[17:50] | Find somebody else. | 换个人喜欢吧 |
[17:54] | We all live on the same Earth. | 我们生活在同一个地球上 |
[17:56] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[17:58] | It’s not so easy. | 生活没有那么简单 |
[18:01] | You’re gonna have to choose, my friend. | 你要做出选择 我的朋友 |
[18:04] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:06] | Or the church is going to get destroyed. | 否则教堂会被毁灭 |
[18:08] | And you are going to end up on the street. | 而你将死在街头 |
[18:32] | There are two of them. | 有两个人 |
[18:36] | I don’t know their American names. | 我不知道他们的美国名字 |
[18:40] | Nadezhda and Mischa are their Russian names. | 他们的苏联名字是娜迪耶达和米沙 |
[18:43] | How long have you been meeting with them? | 你跟他们见面有多久了 |
[18:46] | I’ve known them for three years. | 我认识他们三年了 |
[18:50] | I’m going to need you to describe them. | 我需要你描述他们的样貌 |
[18:53] | I’m sure they wore disguises when they met with you. | 我知道他们见你的时候肯定做了伪装 |
[18:56] | But, still… | 但是… |
[19:00] | I saw them out of their disguises. | 我见过他们真实的样子 |
[19:04] | Once. | 一次 |
[20:07] | Both of you? | 你们俩都来了 |
[20:08] | – Did you bring Dad to — – Is Gwen here? | -你带爸爸来… -格温在吗 |
[20:10] | What? No. | 什么 不在 |
[20:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:20] | – The FBI knows about us. – We have to leave. For good. | -联调局查到我们了 -我们得彻底离开了 |
[20:22] | They almost caught me. | 他们差点抓到我 |
[20:24] | I-I don’t… go where? | 我 我不… 去哪 |
[20:26] | – Home. – You have to pack a bag. | -回家 -你得收拾个包 |
[20:28] | The essentials. Almost nothing. | 带重要的东西 越少越好 |
[20:29] | – Home? – A book bag would be fine. | -回家 -书包就行 |
[20:30] | And then we’ll answer questions later. | 我们等会再回答你的问题 |
[20:32] | You mean Russia? | 你是说苏联 |
[20:35] | Paige, we don’t have — | 佩姬 我们没有… |
[20:40] | It’s over. This is how it works. | 都结束了 就是这样 |
[20:42] | It’s not our choice. | 由不得我们 |
[20:43] | What, are we supposed to — just — | 什么 我们就这么… |
[20:47] | does Henry know? | 亨利知道吗 |
[20:52] | What? | 什么 |
[20:53] | He’s staying here. | 他留在这里 |
[20:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:57] | At school. | 留在学校 |
[20:58] | Henry’s not coming with us? | 亨利不跟我们一起走 |
[21:00] | Paige, we’re going to Russia. What would he do there? | 佩姬 我们要回苏联了 他在那怎么办 |
[21:03] | So we’re leaving him? Alone? | 那我们就要留下他一个人 |
[21:04] | His friends are here, his life is here… | 他的朋友都在这里 他的全部生活都在这 |
[21:07] | He’s almost seventeen years old. | 他都快17岁了 |
[21:08] | That’s the age I was when I started to work. | 我那么大的时候已经开始工作了 |
[21:10] | He’s not you. None of us are. | 他不是你 我们都不是你 |
[21:12] | He’ll never talk to Dad again? Or see him? | 他再也不能跟爸爸说话 也看不到他了 |
[21:14] | Paige. The FBI could be here any minute. | 佩姬 联调局随时有可能到这里 |
[21:16] | They will arrest us. We — | 他们会逮捕我们 我们要… |
[21:17] | I don’t care. Can’t you just — what’s going to happen to him? | 我不在乎 你们能不能…他会怎么样 |
[21:20] | I don’t understand. How’s he going to…live? | 我不懂 他该怎么生存下去 |
[21:24] | Who’s going to pay for his college? | 谁来给他付钱上大学 |
[21:26] | Is he going to be able to get a job? | 他还能找到工作吗 |
[21:27] | This is hard for all of us. We all love Henry. Okay? | 我们都很难受 我们都爱亨利 明白吗 |
[21:29] | Yeah, do you? | 你们真的爱他吗 |
[21:31] | You know we do. | 你知道我们是爱他的 |
[21:33] | And that’s why this is the best thing for him. | 所以这对他来说才是最好的选择 |
[21:35] | – It’s the only way. – He won’t understand. | -这是唯一的选择 -他不会理解的 |
[21:37] | – There has to be a way — – Paige… | -肯定有办法… -佩姬 |
[21:38] | Let’s just think about this for a second. | 我们就稍微考虑一下这件事 |
[21:39] | We cannot take him. | 我们不能带上他 |
[21:43] | He’ll hate you. | 他会恨你们的 |
[21:44] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[21:45] | We have to go, and we have to go now. | 我们一定要走 现在就该走了 |
[21:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:48] | Come on. Now. | 快来 现在就走 |
[22:23] | 停车场 仅限住户及访客使用 | |
[22:38] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[22:41] | – Hi, Paige. – Hi. | -你好 佩姬 -你好 |
[22:43] | Wha– what’re you doing here? | 你…你在这干什么 |
[22:46] | That’s a great question. | 问得很好 |
[22:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:51] | Paige, where are you guys going? | 佩姬 你们要去哪 |
[22:53] | Home. | 回家 |
[22:54] | Really? Huh. Why? What’s going on? | 真的吗 为什么 发生什么了 |
[22:59] | I’m not feeling good. | 我不太舒服 |
[23:01] | Both your parents came to pick you up? | 你父母一起来接你回去 |
[23:05] | That seems a little strange. | 有点奇怪啊 |
[23:06] | We were coming from work. | 我们从公司过来的 |
[23:09] | You were just at work… | 你们刚才在公司… |
[23:12] | Why are you acting this way? | 你为什么这副表现 |
[23:15] | You’re feeling sick? What’s wrong? | 你不舒服吗 怎么了 |
[23:18] | My stomach hurts. | 我肚子痛 |
[23:21] | You’re going home, from college, for a stomachache? | 你因为肚子痛 就要从大学回家 |
[23:25] | I feel sick. | 我很不舒服 |
[23:27] | Wh– why are you interrogating her? | 你…为什么要审问她 |
[23:31] | Where’s their car, Paige? | 他们的车呢 佩姬 |
[23:33] | It’s in the dealership getting serviced. | 送去车行做保养了 |
[23:36] | We’ve got a loaner. | 我们租了辆车 |
[23:40] | So what happens if I call in this plate? | 那如果我上报这块牌照 会发生什么 |
[23:44] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:45] | What happens? | 会怎么样 |
[23:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:48] | What is with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[23:51] | Maybe you’ve got this backstopped. | 也许你们做了准备 |
[23:52] | But I’m not some traffic cop. | 可我不是交警 |
[23:55] | I can find out in five minutes whether this license plate’s | 我可以在5分钟之内查明这牌照 |
[23:57] | really registered to a loaner car for a dealership. | 是不是真的注册为车行的租用车辆 |
[24:02] | Stan, I don’t know what the problem is. | 斯坦 我不知道出了什么问题 |
[24:06] | Maybe you — you and I — | 或许你 你和我 |
[24:07] | Stop moving. You fucking piece of shit. | 别动 你个混蛋 |
[24:10] | What’re you…? What’re you doing? | 你 你在干什么 |
[24:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:18] | Lie down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[24:21] | – All of you. – Stan — | -你们所有人 -斯坦 |
[24:22] | W-What are you gonna do, shoot us? | 你要做什么 开枪打我们 |
[24:24] | On the ground. Face down. | 趴在地上 |
[24:26] | Keep your hands where I can see them. Move slow. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 慢慢趴下 |
[24:29] | Stan, we’re not lying on the ground, not while you have that gun | 斯坦我们不会趴下 你手里拿着枪 |
[24:31] | pointing at us… this is Paige…Stan. | 指着我们 这是佩姬 斯坦 |
[24:33] | Stop! Elizabeth, just…stop. | 住嘴 伊丽莎白 住嘴 |
[24:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[24:42] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[24:57] | We had a job to do. | 我们有任务要完成 |
[25:04] | We had a job to do. | 我们有任务要完成 |
[25:12] | You were my best friend. | 你曾是我最好的朋友 |
[25:17] | You were mine, too. | 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[25:25] | I never wanted to lie to you. | 我从没想要骗你 |
[25:29] | Stan, what else could I do? You moved in next to me. | 斯坦 我还能怎么做 你搬到了我隔壁 |
[25:33] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[25:37] | And then… we ended up as friends. | 然后 我们成了朋友 |
[25:39] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[25:45] | You made my life a joke. | 你让我的一生成了笑话 |
[25:47] | You were my only friend. | 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[25:49] | In my…in my whole shitty life. | 在我这垃圾的一生中 |
[25:54] | For all these years. | 这么多年以来 |
[25:55] | My life was the joke. Not yours. | 我的人生才是个笑话 你的不是 |
[26:02] | And Matthew? | 马修呢 |
[26:05] | What that part of this? My son… | 那也是你们任务的一部分吗 我儿子 |
[26:07] | She didn’t know. She didn’t know until — | 她那时不知道 她后来才知道 |
[26:09] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[26:12] | They told me when I was sixteen. | 我16岁的时候他们告诉我了 |
[26:16] | But Matthew… it had nothing to do with that. | 但是马修 那跟任务无关 |
[26:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:23] | liked him. | 喜欢他 |
[26:27] | – Henry? – No. | -亨利 -不 |
[26:30] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[26:36] | All this time… | 这么久以来 |
[26:41] | I would have done anything for you, Philip. | 我愿意为你做任何事 菲利普 |
[26:45] | For all of you. | 为你们所有人 |
[26:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:55] | Did you… | 你 |
[26:58] | Gennadi and Sofia… that was you. | 根纳季和索菲娅 是你们 |
[27:02] | W-Who is that? W-We don’t know who that is — | 那都是谁 我们不知道 |
[27:04] | You fucking liar. | 你他妈的在撒谎 |
[27:06] | I saw it on your face when I told you about them. | 我告诉你时 看到了你脸上的表情 |
[27:14] | Do you know how many people have been killed by Soviet agents | 你知道去年一年苏联特工在华盛顿 |
[27:17] | here in Washington in the last year? | 杀了多少人吗 |
[27:20] | Five years? Ten –? | 过去五年 十年 |
[27:23] | I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:24] | We don’t kill people, Jesus. | 我们不杀人 天啊 |
[27:25] | We — We wouldn’t… | 我们不会 |
[27:27] | He doesn’t even do this kind of work anymore. | 他没有做这种事了 |
[27:29] | He quit. He’s a travel agent now. | 他早退出了 现在就是个旅游中介 |
[27:32] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[27:41] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[27:44] | On the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[27:50] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[28:02] | I-I did all this stuff, Stan. | 我做了那么多事 斯坦 |
[28:07] | I don’t even know why anymore. | 我都不知道为什么要这么做 |
[28:10] | It — It seemed like the right thing to do. | 当时觉得应该那么做 |
[28:13] | For my country… | 为了我的祖国 |
[28:16] | My country wanted me to. | 我的祖国希望我这样做 |
[28:19] | And I — And I… | 然后我就 |
[28:22] | I kept doing it. | 继续做下去了 |
[28:24] | Telling myself it was important… | 告诉自己这很重要 |
[28:28] | until finally…I couldn’t. | 直到最后 我做不下去了 |
[28:29] | And I — I stopped. | 然后我就收手了 |
[28:35] | I’m done with that now. I have been for a long time. | 我已经收手了 收手很久了 |
[28:38] | It w– It was all just screwing people for… | 都是在害人 |
[28:46] | I don’t — I don’t even know for what. | 我都不明白究竟是为什么 |
[28:52] | So I quit, like she said. Like you did. | 所以我退出了 像她说的 和你一样 |
[28:56] | I’m a travel agent now. | 我现在只是个旅游中介 |
[28:58] | I’m just…I’m just a shitty, failing travel agent. | 是个很垃圾 失败的旅游中介 |
[29:04] | Except I guess I’m not. | 但恐怕又不是 |
[29:07] | Because now I — I need to leave — | 因为我现在得走了 |
[29:10] | if I can — | 如果我能走的话 |
[29:15] | I have to run away from the place | 我不得不逃离 |
[29:16] | that I have lived for the past… | 我生活了那么多年的 |
[29:21] | so many years — | 地方 |
[29:22] | if I can, if — if we can — | 如果我可以 我们可以的话 |
[29:30] | Stan, I have to abandon my son — | 斯坦 我必须抛弃我的儿子 |
[29:35] | he can’t come with us — | 他不能和我们一起走 |
[29:36] | because I got caught. | 因为我被发现了 |
[29:42] | I finally got caught. | 我终于被发现了 |
[29:44] | And here we are. | 最终变成现在这个局面 |
[29:49] | And I don’t even know | 我都不知道 |
[29:49] | what happens if we make it home because… | 就算能回家 后面会怎样 |
[29:51] | after all these years of being scared of Americans | 因为这些年来 害怕美国人 |
[29:56] | and recruiting Americans and following Americans… | 招募美国人 跟踪美国人 |
[29:58] | we finally — we actually got something, | 我们终于发现了一些事 |
[30:00] | and it has nothing to do with you — | 但是和你们没关系 |
[30:06] | it’s our own people. | 而是我们的人 |
[30:09] | It’s a bunch of fucking Russians. | 是一群该死的苏联人 |
[30:13] | They’re trying to get rid of Gorbachev. | 他们想除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[30:16] | And we figured it out. Her, really. | 我们发现了 她发现的 |
[30:20] | It’s our own bosses. | 是我们的上级 |
[30:22] | They were going to fake my reports, | 他们准备伪造我的报告 |
[30:25] | make it seem like Gorbachev was trading away | 让报告显示 戈尔巴乔夫在峰会上 |
[30:27] | military secrets at the Summit. | 出卖军事机密 |
[30:30] | The people I trusted all this time, and now… | 这些都是我一直信任的人 现在 |
[30:38] | Do you know Oleg Burov? | 你认识奥列格·布罗夫吗 |
[30:42] | W-Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[30:43] | Don’t bullshit me now, Philip. | 别跟我装了 菲利普 |
[30:47] | We arrested him earlier today, picking up a dead drop. | 今早我们逮捕了他 查获一个情报 |
[30:51] | He told me the message was about people in the KGB | 他告诉我 消息是克格勃的人 |
[30:53] | trying to get rid of Gorbachev. | 打算除掉戈尔巴乔夫 |
[30:56] | Told me I had to send it back to Russia. | 让我务必把消息传回苏联 |
[30:58] | That message has to get back home. | 这消息必须要传回苏联 |
[31:00] | I could care less who runs your country. | 我一点也不在乎谁掌控你的国家 |
[31:04] | Stan. These people, if — if they’re not stopped… | 斯坦 这些人 如果不阻止他们 |
[31:07] | that’s our whole country. | 我们整个国家都会遭殃 |
[31:08] | That’s — That’s our whole future. | 我们的未来也会受影响 |
[31:12] | And…it’s the world — | 事关全世界 |
[31:13] | and whether we get to live in peace or not depends on this. | 是否能维持和平 都取决于此 |
[31:17] | We have to tell them what happened here. | 我们必须要告诉他们这里发生的事 |
[31:19] | Because if that dead drop didn’t go through — | 因为如果那情报没有送达 |
[31:20] | we’re the only ones who can stop this now. | 我们是唯一能阻止此事的人 |
[31:24] | I don’t know why you should trust me. | 我不知道你为什么要相信我 |
[31:27] | You should hate me. You sh– | 你该恨我 你 |
[31:30] | You should probably shoot me. | 甚至该开枪杀了我 |
[31:34] | But we’re getting in that car | 但我们要上车 |
[31:38] | and we’re driving away. | 并离开这里 |
[31:45] | I wish you’d stayed with me in EST. | 真希望那时你和我一起留在自我实现小组 |
[31:53] | You might know what to do here. | 也许你就知道要怎么做了 |
[32:05] | You have to take care of Henry. | 请务必照顾好亨利 |
[32:13] | He loves you, Stan. | 他很爱你 斯坦 |
[32:16] | Tell him the truth. | 告诉他真相吧 |
[32:52] | I don’t know how to say this. | 这话我不知该怎么说 |
[32:56] | But I think there’s a chance… Renee might be one of us. | 但有可能 勒妮也是我们中的一员 |
[33:05] | I’m not sure… | 我不确定 |
[34:23] | You think we can trust him? | 我们能相信他吗 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 能 |
[34:30] | Paige…we have passports, to leave the country. | 佩姬 我们有能出国的护照 |
[34:33] | We look different in them. You too. | 护照里的照片和现在的样子不同 你也是 |
[34:36] | We’ve got to stop somewhere and change the way we look. | 我们得停车 找地方换装 |
[34:38] | Change cars, too. | 还得换车 |
[34:42] | We need to see Henry. | 我们要见亨利一面 |
[34:44] | Before we go. We have to see him. | 在走之前 必须要见他一面 |
[34:47] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[34:51] | We can call him, just to talk. | 可以给他打电话 聊一聊 |
[34:54] | It’s not a good idea… I’m sorry. | 这可不是好主意 抱歉 |
[34:57] | Even if they’re listening, we call him and move… | 就算他们在监听 我们可以打完就走 |
[35:01] | He’s sitting there at school. | 但他还待在学校里 |
[35:06] | They might think it’s a signal, they might jump on him. | 他们可能会把那当成信号 会抓捕他 |
[35:09] | He…he looks completely innocent right now. | 他现在看起来完全是清白的 |
[35:12] | Or they’ll hear us and realize he doesn’t know anything. | 或者他们听见我们的谈话 发现他不知情 |
[35:16] | Philip, everything’s a risk. | 菲利普 一切都是冒险 |
[35:18] | At least we can… | 至少我们… |
[35:22] | at least we can talk to him before… | 至少我们能在走之前跟他说说话 |
[35:34] | Okay. But we have to be quick. | 好 但我们必须长话短说 |
[35:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:40] | You have to act completely normal on the phone. | 通话时你必须和平时一模一样 |
[35:43] | Like nothing’s happening. | 好像一切正常 |
[39:45] | Go ahead. | 打吧 |
[40:06] | Hi, is Henry Jennings there? | 请问亨利·詹宁斯在吗 |
[40:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | – Hello? – Hey, Henry. | -喂 -亨利 |
[40:19] | Hey, Dad. What’s up? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[40:20] | Uh, not much. | 没什么 |
[40:21] | Me, your mom and Paige, we all had dinner, | 我 你妈妈和佩姬一起吃了晚饭 |
[40:25] | and we were talking about you and thought we’d call. | 我们说起你来着 就想着打个电话 |
[40:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:30] | At a pay phone in the city. | 在市内的某个公共电话 |
[40:35] | You know how proud we all are of you, don’t you? | 你知道我们有多为你骄傲 |
[40:39] | Yeah, sure. | 知道 |
[40:41] | And — And how much we love you? | 知道我们有多爱你 |
[40:45] | Uh, have you been…have you been drinking tonight, Dad? | 你今晚是不是喝酒了 爸爸 |
[40:47] | I had a little wine with dinner, so, yeah, maybe I’m a little… | 吃饭时喝了点葡萄酒 也许是有点 |
[40:57] | I just want you to be yourself, okay, | 你做自己就好 明白吗 |
[41:03] | because… | 因为 |
[41:06] | because you’re great. | 因为你很优秀 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:10] | I’ll — I’ll be myself, Dad. | 我会做自己的 爸爸 |
[41:14] | Good. | 好 |
[41:16] | All right. Um, you should probably let Mom drive home. | 好 回家的时候让妈妈开车吧 |
[41:20] | Yeah, I will. She wants to say hi. | 好 我会的 她想跟你说话 |
[41:26] | Hi, Henry. | 亨利 |
[41:28] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:32] | – Now? – Yeah, right now. | -现在 -对 现在 |
[41:35] | Just hanging out. | 在玩 |
[41:37] | With your friends? | 跟朋友吗 |
[41:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:47] | What your father said, I feel the same. | 你爸爸说了我想说的话 |
[41:53] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[41:56] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[41:59] | Okay, look, I gotta go. | 好了 我得挂电话了 |
[42:02] | – Okay? – Just wait one second, okay? | -好吗 -再稍等一下 好吗 |
[42:06] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[42:11] | Hey, Dad. Look. I really gotta split. | 爸爸 我真得走了 |
[42:14] | We’re in the middle of a ping-pong tournament — | 我们正在打乒乓球赛 |
[42:15] | – Okay, go, go, go. – Okay. I’ll see you next week. | -好 快去吧 -好 下周见 |
[42:17] | – Yeah. – Okay. Bye, Dad. | -好 -好 再见 爸爸 |
[44:03] | I said it, but… | 我虽然说过 但是… |
[44:07] | I didn’t really… | 我并不是真的… |
[44:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:13] | I should’ve listened. | 我应该听你的 |
[44:27] | I went by Paige’s apartment earlier tonight, just in case… | 我今天早些时候去了佩姬家 万一她… |
[44:32] | no one was there, but… | 那里没人 但是… |
[44:39] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[44:44] | We’re watching the house, | 我们在监视他们家 |
[44:46] | travel agency, Paige’s apartment. | 旅行社和佩姬的家 |
[44:53] | We’re watching Henry at school, too, | 我们也在学校监视亨利 |
[44:56] | he’s the only one who’s there… | 只有他在那… |
[45:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:06] | I gotta… | 我得… |
[45:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:56] | I’ll wait. | 我在这等 |
[45:59] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上过去 |
[46:19] | Maybe I should stay. | 也许我该留下来 |
[46:23] | Just for a year or two. | 留一两年 |
[46:29] | Live in New York, or out west. | 住在纽约 或者更西边的地方 |
[46:35] | Figure out a way to see him every so often. | 想办法偶尔去见见他 |
[46:36] | And explain a little. | 解释一下 |
[46:47] | I understand if you want to try. | 我理解你的想法 |
[46:55] | I’d stay, too, if we could all… | 换我也会想留下来 如果我们… |
[51:33] | Rouses Point, now arriving. | 前方到站 劳西斯波因特站 |
[51:35] | Rouses Point | 劳西斯波因特站 |
[51:48] | Identification, please. | 请出示一下证件 |
[53:06] | Next stop, Windsor Station, Montreal. | 下一站 蒙特利尔温莎车站 |
[55:33] | I don’t want a kid anyway. | 反正我也不想要小孩 |
[1:05:01] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[1:05:09] | I can’t even remember his name now… | 我都记不得他的名字了 |
[1:05:13] | when they first asked me… | 当初他们找我的时候 |
[1:05:18] | he said it’d be a hard life. | 他说我的人生会变得很艰难 |
[1:05:22] | Didn’t want me to think it’d be some big adventure. | 不希望我把它当做什么大冒险 |
[1:05:29] | I said… I wasn’t afraid of that. | 我说…我不怕 |
[1:05:48] | Who knows what would’ve happened here. | 谁会想到会有今天 |
[1:05:54] | I probably would’ve worked in a factory. | 我可能只会做一名工厂女工 |
[1:05:58] | Managed a factory. | 管理工厂 |
[1:06:04] | You might’ve… | 你可能… |
[1:06:19] | Maybe we would’ve met. | 也许我们会相遇 |
[1:06:24] | On a bus… | 在一辆公交上 |
[1:06:42] | They’ll be okay. | 他们会没事的 |
[1:06:52] | They’ll remember us. | 他们会记得我们 |
[1:06:57] | And… | 而且 |
[1:07:00] | they’re not kids anymore. | 他们不是孩子了 |
[1:07:06] | We raised them. | 我们把他们抚养成人了 |
[1:07:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:26] | Feels strange… | 感觉很奇怪 |