英文名称:The Art of Getting By
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Since the dawn of recorded history, | 从人类历史有记录开始 |
[00:44] | something like 110 billion | 大约有1100亿人 |
[00:46] | human beings have been born into this world. | 在这个世界上出生 |
[00:50] | And not a single one of them made it. | 这数字靠单一的个体是不可能完成的 |
[00:54] | There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. | 在这个星球上住着68亿人 |
[00:57] | Roughly 60 million of them die every year. 60 million people. | 每年大概有6000万人去世 6000万人 |
[01:01] | That comes out to about 160,000 per day. | 这就可以得出结论 每天有16万人去世 |
[01:05] | I read this quote once when I was a kid, | 我小时候读到这么一句话 |
[01:07] | “We live alone, we die alone. | “我们孤单地活着 终将孤单地死去 |
[01:09] | Everything else is just an illusion. “ | 人生不过一场虚无” |
[01:12] | It used to keep me up at night. | 这话曾让我想到半夜睡不着觉 |
[01:15] | We all die alone. | 我们都孤单地活着 |
[01:18] | So, why am I supposed to | 那我为什么要 |
[01:19] | spend my life working, sweating, struggling? | 操劳 艰苦还有挣扎 |
[01:22] | For an illusion? | 当那一切都不过是一场虚无 |
[01:25] | Because no amount of friends, | 即使有再多的朋友 |
[01:27] | no girl, | 再多的女友 |
[01:29] | no assignments about conjugating the pluperfect | 再多的满分作业 |
[01:31] | or determining the square root of the hypotenuse | 或者算出直角三角形斜边的平方根 |
[01:34] | is gonna help me avoid my fate. | 都不能避免我最终离世的命运 |
[01:38] | I have better things to do with my time. | 我的生活应当做更有意义的事 |
[03:21] | Do you have your work, George? | 乔治 作业做完了吗 |
[03:23] | – No. – Why not? | -没 -为什么 |
[03:26] | I was depressed. | 因为我有点沮丧 |
[03:28] | Oh, yes? Why was that? | 是嘛 怎么回事 |
[03:31] | Because I realized I’m gonna die one day. | 因为我意识到我终有一天会死去 |
[03:35] | We’re all gonna die one day, George. | 乔治 我们都会离开人世 |
[03:37] | I don’t think that’s a reasonable excuse | 我想 这不是你不做三角函数作业 |
[03:40] | for not completing your trigonometry exercise. | 的合理解释 |
[03:42] | Well, I was trying to. | 我逼迫自己去做了 |
[03:44] | I just couldn’t shake this awareness of my mortality. | 但我终将死去的事实在我脑海中不断萦绕 |
[03:48] | Everything seemed meaningless, | 世事都变得没有意义 |
[03:50] | including the assignment, unfortunately. | 很不幸 写作业也包括在内 |
[03:54] | I want you to go to the principal’s office | 你给我去校长办公室 |
[03:56] | and find meaning in the homework. | 去发现写作业的意义 |
[03:58] | Bring it to me completed by the end of the period. | 并且在期末前把作业交给我 |
[04:20] | – You’re late. – I was so engrossed in my work. | -你迟到了 -我写作业太专心了 |
[04:23] | Boy, I wouldn’t wanna be you right now. | 孩子 你又要挨训了 |
[04:25] | – I haven’t done anything. – You’ve always done something. | -我什么也没做 -你总是做错事 |
[04:31] | You better go. | 你最好快点去 |
[04:37] | Bill. | 比尔 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1025个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:165个,六级词汇:80个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:122个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:148个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:316个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:39] | Even though you have off-campus privileges as a senior, | 虽然你是毕业生 有校外活动的特权 |
[04:42] | if you are seen anywhere in the city smoking, | 如果你被发现在校外吸烟的话 |
[04:46] | you have your privileges revoked. Automatic probation. | 你的特权将被撤回 即时生效 |
[04:48] | Why are you telling me? | 干嘛告诉我这些 |
[04:50] | – You think I can’t smell? – You can smell all you want. | -你以为我闻不出来吗 -随便你 |
[04:54] | Shall we get down to business? | 我们能进入正题了吗 |
[04:57] | Yes, we shall. | 那么开始吧 |
[04:59] | In a way, your future depends on the next few months. | 从某种层面说 你的未来决定于接下来几个月的表现 |
[05:04] | Not just for college. | 不只是为了上大学 |
[05:05] | I mean, it sets the tone for everything that follows. | 而是为你的将来打下基础 |
[05:09] | Now, I know how you think and I know | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[05:10] | you’re thinking it’s too late and you’re gonna be a fatalist | 你认为现在太晚了 而你又是宿命论者 |
[05:13] | and let it all go to hell. | 对现在的一切毫不在乎 |
[05:15] | But, George, if you keep performing the way you are, | 但是 乔治 如果你坚持你现在所走的路 |
[05:17] | forget about college, forget about graduating, even. | 就别想毕业了 更别说上大学了 |
[05:22] | So, | 所以 |
[05:24] | this counts as your official warning. Suspension is next. | 这次只是处以警告 再有下次就是开除学籍了 |
[05:28] | I thought probation was next. | 下次应该是留校察看吧 |
[05:31] | Don’t play the angles, George. They won’t work. | 别威胁我 这不管用 |
[05:34] | Neither do jokes. | 也别开玩笑 |
[05:36] | I wasn’t joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[05:38] | I know you’re capable. | 我知道你很有才华 |
[05:42] | I have a real problem with motivating. | 我积极性方面真的很成问题 |
[05:47] | But I think I can do it. | 但我想我会设法克服 |
[05:49] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[05:52] | All right, go. | 好吧 可以出去了 |
[05:56] | And don’t make me regret it. | 不要让我失望了 |
[06:29] | Who’s smoking up here? | 谁在天台上吸烟 |
[06:32] | George! What do you think you’re doing? | 乔治 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[06:36] | Sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[06:39] | I was having a tough day. | 我今天真的很不顺 |
[06:40] | I guess the stress finally got to me, Mrs. Dougherty. | 我承受的压力很大 达赫迪夫人 |
[06:42] | George, why do you do these things? | 乔治 为什么要吸烟 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:47] | Now, what do you mean by stress? | 什么压力 |
[07:08] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:11] | – I got an e-mail from your school. – Oh, Jesus. | -我收到了你学校发来的邮件 -天哪 |
[07:16] | Some kind of academic probation? | 类似于留校察看 |
[07:19] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[07:21] | Can I get you a tutor or a private college advisor? | 要不请个家庭教师或者私立大学的导师 |
[07:27] | If you don’t get into a decent school, | 如果你考不进一个像样的学校 |
[07:30] | then I don’t know how you’re gonna get a job. | 我都不知道你能不能找到工作了 |
[07:33] | I have it under control. | 我自己能处理 |
[07:36] | Honey, if you don’t get into a decent college… | 亲爱的 如果你考不进一个像样的大学 |
[07:40] | – I’m gonna go watch TV. – No, you will not watch TV. | -我看电视去了 -不准去 |
[07:43] | You will stay here | 呆在这 |
[07:45] | till we can come up with a plan for getting you into college. | 直到我们想出切实可行的方案 |
[07:48] | I had a hard day at school, I’m tired, | 我今天在学校过得很不顺 我很累了 |
[07:50] | and I’m gonna go relax now for half an hour. | 我现在想要休息半个小时 |
[07:54] | Then I will do my work. Okay? | 然后我就去做作业 可以吗 |
[08:06] | George? | 乔治 |
[08:11] | The fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:12] | I’m drawing. | 画画 |
[08:14] | Are you sketching your subject, you little shit? | 你这臭小子 找到素描素材了没 |
[08:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:24] | – I don’t have a subject, Harris. – Why the heck not? | -哈里斯 我没有素材 -见鬼 为什么没有 |
[08:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:30] | George, you’re going to have to start digging around in there, | 乔治 你要善于发掘身边的事物 |
[08:32] | so you can develop that talent of yours, | 那样才能开发自身的潜能 |
[08:34] | so you can start to use that brain of yours | 才能有想法 |
[08:37] | to express that beautiful heart of yours. | 去表达内心深处的美丽 |
[08:40] | So, figure out what you want to say, and say it. | 好好想想你要传达的是什么 然后画出来 |
[08:44] | – Harris. – Yes. | -哈里斯 -嗯 |
[08:47] | I don’t have anything to say. | 我没有什么要传达的 |
[08:51] | Find something! | 用心去找 |
[09:03] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[09:08] | – I’m Sally. – I know. | -我是莎莉 -我知道 |
[09:11] | Thanks for covering for me. | 谢谢你替我顶罪 |
[09:12] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[09:15] | Why did you? | 为什么那么做 |
[09:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:19] | You were doing something so renegade, | 你特立独行 |
[09:21] | I thought you deserved to get away with it. | 不该因教条受到惩罚 |
[09:24] | I run afoul of the authorities so often, | 我三天两头被叫到办公室 |
[09:25] | I figured I could handle it better than you. | 处理这样的事比你有经验 |
[09:29] | You’re really weird. | 你真的很怪 |
[09:35] | So, why don’t you ever do your work? | 为什么一直不写作业 |
[09:37] | There are so many more important things to think about, | 有那么多比写作业更重要的事去做 |
[09:40] | homework ends up seeming like an afterthought. | 于是写作业就可做可不做了 |
[09:43] | Add? | 注意力不足过动症吗 |
[09:44] | No, they tried everything. | 不 他们做了所有的努力 |
[09:46] | Ritalin, Lexapro, tutors, therapy. | 利他林 普能 导师 心理治疗 |
[09:49] | Nothing worked. I’m the Teflon slacker. | 不起作用的 我就像懒虫中的战斗机 |
[09:53] | No, it’s more like, we’re living in a dying time, you know? | 其实我们每个人都在死去 你懂不 |
[09:57] | I mean, you got global warming, wars, terrorism, tsunamis. | 全球变暖 战争 恐怖行动还有海啸 |
[10:01] | – Okay… – We’re definitely on the downhill side. | -好了 -我们整个社会正在走向衰落 |
[10:04] | So, what are we working towards? What’s the point? | 那我们努力活着为了什么 有什么用呢 |
[10:07] | I thought I had fears, but they’re pretty run-of-the-mill. | 我也会恐惧 但是都没你那样的 |
[10:11] | – Pain, death. – Not me. | -我惧怕痛苦还有死亡 -我不害怕这些 |
[10:13] | I fear life. | 我怕的是活着 |
[10:19] | Do you have any friends, George? | 乔治 你有朋友吗 |
[10:23] | I’m kind of a misanthrope. | 我有点愤世嫉俗 |
[10:26] | Not a choice, just a fact. | 这不由我决定 |
[10:34] | Okay, handsome. | 再见 帅哥 |
[10:45] | Mom! Jesus! | 妈妈 注意形象 |
[10:48] | Hi, banana! | 嗨 翘鼻子 |
[10:54] | You wanna come up? | 进来吗 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry about that, chicken. We had a really late night. | 对于刚才的事很抱歉 我们度过了一个美好的夜晚 |
[11:01] | I think we got home right before you left for school. | 你上学前我们刚到家 |
[11:07] | Mom, this is my new friend, George. | 妈妈 这是我新结识的朋友 乔治 |
[11:10] | – Well, George. – Hello, Mrs. Howe. | -你好 乔治 -你好 豪尔夫人 |
[11:11] | – What a genuine pleasure. – Very nice to… | -见到你很高兴 -很高兴 |
[11:13] | Sally, do you know where our stemware went? | 莎莉 高脚杯放哪了 |
[11:14] | I’m drinking wine out of a tumbler. | 我想喝杯白兰地 |
[11:17] | What do you want, George? | 乔治 你喝什么 |
[11:20] | And this was before we left the sticks. | 我们在乡下时就那么干 |
[11:23] | So, I cock one eye, look down, | 我使了一下颜色 向下看 |
[11:25] | expecting to see a giant water bug, | 以为会看到一只田鳖 |
[11:29] | or a water moccasin, or… | 或是水蛇 或是 |
[11:32] | Water something. Something I had to kill. | 一些我巴不得杀了的水生动物 |
[11:35] | But it was the pilot’s hand! | 但却是飞行员的手 |
[11:37] | Oh! | 别激动 |
[11:40] | Ticklish, this one! | 痒不痒 这里 |
[11:43] | Let me get you a paper towel. | 拿条毛巾给你 |
[11:45] | You know, ticklish people make great lovers. | 你们知道吗 怕痒的人都是好情人 |
[11:50] | Everything is erogenous. | 身体的每一处都能唤起情欲 |
[11:55] | My God. She’s amazing. | 天哪 太神了 |
[11:58] | Not if you’re her daughter. | 如果你是她女儿就不那么想了 |
[12:00] | How’d you end up in New York? | 怎么来纽约了 |
[12:01] | My mom had me when she was 16. My dad was a truck driver, | 我母亲16岁的时候有了我 我父亲是一名卡车司机 |
[12:06] | and one day he took off and never came back. | 有一天他离开了就再也没有回来过 |
[12:08] | And this was? | 那是在哪里 |
[12:10] | Clarksburg. It’s a small town in Tennessee. | 克拉克斯堡 田纳西州的一个小镇 |
[12:13] | This rich guy from New York, who owned a textile plant, | 他是纽约的暴发户 有一家纺织厂 |
[12:16] | started coming down, and | 他拯救了我们 |
[12:18] | it was like we were castaways and he was the ship. | 就像是垂死之人抓到救命稻草 |
[12:24] | But I ended up here, eight years old, | 但我是8岁时来这的 |
[12:27] | new school, new friends, fancy new clothes. | 新学校 新朋友和漂亮的新衣服 |
[12:32] | My mom divorced him a year ago, | 我妈妈一年前和他离婚了 |
[12:33] | and now she’s back on the singles scene with a vengeance. | 现在又恢复神经质的单身生活 |
[12:40] | I do think I should get some homework done, though. | 我该做作业去了 |
[12:45] | I should get going then. Got work to do myself. | 我也该回去了 有事要做 |
[12:49] | Yeah, right. | 不错 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:32] | It’s not the first time it’s happened. | 这不是第一次发生了 |
[13:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:35] | But you never think it’s gonna be the people that it’s gonna be. | 你也从来不认为他们会发生这样的事 |
[13:38] | They’ve been together for 15 years. | 他们都在一起15年了 |
[13:40] | I know. It’s certainly ridiculous. | 这当然很荒谬 |
[13:41] | – What happened to the electricity? – Hi, sweetie. | -怎么没电了 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[13:44] | We got take-out from the rotisserie chicken place. | 我们叫了烤鸡店的外卖 |
[13:47] | Grab a plate and join us. | 拿碟子来和我们一起吃吧 |
[13:48] | But the lights. What happened? | 为什么没电了 发生了什么 |
[13:50] | It’s my fault. I forgot to pay the bill. | 我的错 忘了付电费 |
[13:54] | And it’s no big deal. They’ll be on tomorrow. | 没事 明天就有电了 |
[13:58] | George, we’re trying to turn | 乔治 我们可以将这 |
[13:59] | this awkward little mix-up into a fun experience. | 有点尴尬混乱的场面当作一次有趣的经历 |
[14:01] | And if you can’t get into the spirit of adventure, | 如果你不想加入我们的话 |
[14:04] | then you can just do your own thing. | 可以做你自己的事 |
[14:06] | You don’t have to stick around. | 也不必呆在这了 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, Jack. I can’t use my laptop, | 还真抱歉 杰克 我不能用手提电脑了 |
[14:10] | much less get my assignments. | 更不用说写作业了 |
[14:12] | So, go to the library or Starbucks. Be resourceful. | 可以去图书馆或者星巴克啊 要善于应变 |
[14:30] | Does anyone have any ideas about | 有人知道小说中的 |
[14:31] | which elements of the novel | 哪些部分 |
[14:33] | pinpoint it as part of the Romantic movement? | 具有文学浪漫主义运动的特征吗 |
[14:39] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[14:41] | George? | 乔治 |
[14:44] | George? | 乔治 |
[14:46] | Yeah? | 是 |
[14:48] | I was asking what conclusion | 我的问题是在我们做的作业中 |
[14:50] | you came to in the exercise we’re doing. | 你得出了什么结论 |
[14:53] | Sorry. About what, again? | 抱歉 能再说一遍吗 |
[14:55] | About which elements of the novel | 小说中的那些部分 |
[14:57] | pinpoint it as part of the Romantic movement? | 具有文学浪漫主义运动的特征 |
[15:03] | Which novel? | 哪部小说 |
[15:08] | The Mayor of Casterbridge, | 《卡斯特桥市长》 |
[15:10] | George, which, obviously, you didn’t read. | 乔治 很显然 你没读过 |
[15:13] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢这小说 |
[15:14] | Clearly. Anyone else? | 看得出 还有人知道吗 |
[15:17] | My favorite part of the | 这部小说中我最喜欢的 |
[15:18] | book is how the town’s layout is described | 是室内商业区的布局 |
[15:20] | from the perspective of a bee | 以纵览整座城镇的 |
[15:21] | traveling from one side of town to the other. | 蜜蜂的视角来描述 |
[15:25] | It’s so visual. | 这样的描述很形象 |
[15:27] | So, I guess what Hardy’s doing is aligning his point of view | 我认为哈迪采用自然界中 |
[15:30] | not with an all-seeing God but with an insect, | 最小 最纤弱的昆虫的视角来描述 |
[15:33] | the tiniest, humblest creature in nature. | 而不是全能全知的视角进行描述 |
[15:37] | Which is pretty Romantic. | 这样的手法很有浪漫主义运动的特征 |
[15:41] | I think you just found your term paper, George. | 乔治 我想你找到学期论文的主题了 |
[15:55] | George! | 乔治 |
[15:56] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[16:00] | – Come join us. – Cool. | -和我们一起吧 -好 |
[16:05] | You know Will and Zoe, right? | 你认识威廉和佐伊吧 |
[16:07] | Yeah, we’re in math class together, right? | 我们一起上数学课 |
[16:10] | You never have your homework. | 你从没写过作业 |
[16:12] | Right. Right, it’s my shtick. | 对 这是我的特色 |
[16:14] | – Hi, George. – Hey, Zoe. | -你好 乔治 -你好 佐伊 |
[16:18] | Dude, what are you always drawing? | 哥们 你总是在画些什么 |
[16:19] | He’s like the mad artist, just hunched over his books. | 他就像是发狂的艺术家 整天弯腰驼背在书上画些什么 |
[16:22] | He never listens to a word the teacher says. | 从不听老师讲课 |
[16:24] | – What, like you do? – Can I see some of the shit you draw? | -你不也一样吗 -我能看看你画的那堆狗屎吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:39] | You have issues. | 一整本呢 |
[16:40] | No. Dude, you’re sensitive. | 哥们 你感情很细腻 |
[16:43] | The sensitive artiste. | 多愁善感的画师 |
[16:45] | Could you draw something like this for one of my parties? | 能给我的派对画一幅这样的画吗 |
[16:47] | I’m throwing a huge one at my brother’s club on New Year’s Eve. | 在我弟弟除夕夜派对上贴上一幅巨大的画 |
[16:50] | – You serious? – Yeah. | -说真的 -当然 |
[16:51] | You know, we can blow it up, make it a poster, invites, flyers. | 可以把它放大 做海报 邀请贴之类的 |
[16:55] | Yeah, that’d be great, right? | 很不错 不是吗 |
[17:18] | – Hey, George. How are you? – Fine. | -嘿 乔治 你好吗 -我很好 |
[17:21] | Well, what are you doing? | 干什么呢 |
[17:22] | Just finishing my trig assignment. | 写三角函数作业 |
[17:25] | Good man. That’s what I like to hear. | 好孩子 这是我喜欢听到的 |
[17:48] | I’ve got 72 comps on my list alone. | 我收到了72人的回复 |
[17:50] | – Most of them are your friends. – Yeah. | -大多是你的朋友 -嗯 |
[17:52] | And they’re gonna be the coolest people there. | 他们会是派对上最酷的 |
[17:55] | – Yeah, you’re right. – So don’t question it. | -没错 -别怀疑 |
[17:57] | Besides, if I pull my people, your whole operation goes under. | 而且 如果我叫上我的人 你的整体运作都将瘫痪 |
[18:00] | – Will. – Brother George! | -威廉 -乔治老弟 |
[18:04] | I love it, man. | 伙计 我太喜欢了 |
[18:06] | Nice celebratory mood. Perfect for a party. | 正合适派对 |
[18:11] | So, what now, Basquiat? | 下一步呢 巴斯奎特(著名艺术家) |
[18:20] | Rule number one about cutting school. | 守则第一条是翘课 |
[18:21] | I’ve cut school before. | 我以前逃过课 |
[18:23] | To shop. | 去商店购物 |
[18:24] | – Rule number one, cutting school is fun. – That’s a rule? | -守则第一条 旷课很有趣 -这什么守则 |
[18:28] | Rule number two, cut rarely to preserve the specialness. | 守则第二条 少旷课以保持新鲜感 |
[18:32] | Is that even a word? | 这是话么 |
[18:34] | Rule number three, | 守则第三条 |
[18:35] | do something culturally | 买些书增加人文方面的修养 |
[18:36] | rewarding with your time to earn it morally. | 能促进道德的提升 |
[18:39] | Rule number four, you’re a dork. | 守则第四条 你是个呆子 |
[18:40] | Wrong. Rule number four, noodles. | 错 第四条是面条(双关:笨蛋) |
[18:44] | Noodles? | 面条 |
[19:05] | Is that how you see us? | 你就是那么看我们的 |
[19:07] | You’re the old man and I’m your 12-year-old niece? | 你是个老人而我是你12岁的侄女 |
[19:09] | No. | 不是 |
[19:11] | So, what, you take all the | 你带每个认识的女孩 |
[19:12] | girls to this movie? Is it your secret weapon? | 去看这部电影 这就是你秘密武器 |
[19:15] | When you’re cutting school, you go to whatever’s playing. | 玩什么不是玩 |
[19:17] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[19:19] | – Whoa. – What? | -等一下 -干嘛 |
[19:21] | – That’s my stepfather. – So? | -那是我继父 -所以呢 |
[19:24] | Well, A, his office is on the other side of town. | 首先 他办公室在镇上的另一头 |
[19:27] | And B, he looks weird. | 其次 他看上去很怪 |
[19:32] | Let’s follow him. | 我们跟踪他吧 |
[19:36] | What do you think he’s doing? | 你认为他在做什么 |
[19:38] | Probably just going to a meeting. | 也许只是赶去开会 |
[19:40] | I bet it’s a lovers’ rendezvous. | 我打赌是和情人幽会 |
[19:42] | My stepfather cheated all the time. | 我继父就一直那么干 |
[19:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:47] | No offense, but he looks kind of creepy. | 无意冒犯 但是他看起来很吓人 |
[20:02] | Strange place for a meeting. | 开会才不会来这 |
[20:05] | Lovers’ rendezvous amended to | 看来也不是什么 |
[20:08] | drug buy from skanky hooker. | 幽会地点了 |
[20:20] | Hey, Bill. | 嘿 比尔 |
[20:22] | You are like a Cold War spy. You move only in shadow. | 你就像冷战时的间谍一样 来去无踪 |
[20:25] | Me? I’m always around. | 我 我一直在附近啊 |
[20:28] | I see you made some new friends. | 我看你交了些新朋友 |
[20:30] | Not necessarily. Jury’s still out. | 不完全是 |
[20:33] | I’m happy for you, George. I just… | 我为你高兴 乔治 只是 |
[20:36] | I just want you to be careful. | 我希望你小心点 |
[20:37] | – What’s wrong with them? – Nothing. | -他们怎么了 -没啥 |
[20:39] | But they have an easier time of getting by than you do. | 但是他们通过考试都比你容易 |
[20:43] | You’re not exactly hooking up with a study group. | 你跟不上这个学习团体的步伐 |
[20:47] | Hey, I have something for you. | 告诉你点消息 |
[20:48] | Career Day is coming up in a few weeks, | 几周后该开”职业介绍日”了 |
[20:52] | and we always assign an exemplary student | 我们总是会让一名模范学生 |
[20:54] | to represent Morgan to the alumni speakers. | 代替摩根学校向同学发言 |
[20:57] | You know, to act as a liaison, | 就像联络员一样 |
[20:58] | escort them to the classroom, whatever… | 陪同他们到教室 诸如此类 |
[20:59] | You have really lost it. | 你真的是疯了 |
[21:01] | Then there is that matter that Mrs. Dougherty broached to me. | 达赫迪夫人给我说了你那事儿 |
[21:04] | – The substitute? – Yeah. | -候选者 -对 |
[21:05] | Smoking on campus is automatic suspension. | 在学校是抽烟是要开除学籍的 |
[21:10] | This is the last thing I wanna do. | 这是我最不想干的事 |
[21:12] | No problem. Suspension it is. Done. Effective… | 没问题 开除学籍 就这样了 |
[21:15] | Fine. Fine. | 好的 我去 |
[21:18] | – I’ll do it. – Great. Great. | -我会去的 -很好 很好 |
[21:21] | We’ll be sending out an e-mail | 我们会把计划书 |
[21:22] | with your schedule and your responsibilities. | 和你的工作任务发邮件给你 |
[21:46] | Are you Dustin? | 你是达斯汀吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:51] | Hi. I’m George. I’m your liaison. | 我是乔治 你的联络员 |
[21:55] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:57] | My name is Dustin Heath. | 我是达斯汀·希斯 |
[21:58] | I’m a student. I was a student here. | 我曾经是这里的学生 |
[22:02] | I was in the class with that terrifying old man over there. | 我和那个可怕的老头儿在一个班 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I’m an artist. | 我是艺术家 |
[22:07] | Honestly, I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 说实话 我也不知道我在这里做什么 |
[22:08] | Was a little hungover when they called me and asked me to do this | 他们打电话邀请我来那会儿我宿醉还没醒呢 |
[22:12] | and I said yes just to get them off the phone. | 我想快点挂电话然后就同意了 |
[22:14] | I got the schedule in the mail several days later | 几天后我就收到了计划书 |
[22:17] | and I was a little embarrassed. | 然后我就有点尴尬 |
[22:18] | I’m not really established or anything. | 我没有什么成就 |
[22:23] | I had my first art show a year ago, which was good. | 一年前我第一次办艺术展 挺不错 |
[22:29] | Got me this coat. | 买了这件外套 |
[22:34] | Well, let me show you some of my work here. | 我给你们看一些我的作品吧 |
[22:38] | I don’t know, sometimes people look at your stuff | 我不知道 有时人们认为你的作品 |
[22:41] | and, you know, they think it’s really interesting | 他们认为很有趣 |
[22:43] | or they think it’s bullshit, | 或者就是一坨狗屎 |
[22:44] | and I don’t know the difference. I honestly don’t. | 我不知道两者的区别 确实不知 |
[22:50] | You just, you know, hope not to be fooling yourself, I guess. | 我想 只要不欺骗自己就行了 |
[22:54] | This is the next slide, here. | 这是下一张 |
[22:57] | Anybody have any questions? | 你们有问题吗 |
[23:02] | I mean, nobody asked me any questions. Did I just suck? | 没人问我问题 我刚是不是太差劲了 |
[23:05] | You were probably the only real, | 你是今天发言者中 |
[23:06] | non-full-of-shit person speaking today. | 最真材实料 毫不浮夸的人 |
[23:09] | It felt like Nagasaki in there. | 就像原子弹轰过似的 |
[23:11] | You were great. | 你很棒 |
[23:13] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[23:19] | Do you paint? | 你也画画吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I’d like to. | 对 我喜欢画画 |
[23:23] | I just don’t know what to paint. | 只是不知道画什么 |
[23:26] | Yeah, well, it’s the hardest part, you know? | 知道吗 这才是最艰难的 |
[23:28] | Does that make me not a painter? | 这会让我成不了画家吗 |
[23:30] | The fact that you struggle with it is a really good thing. | 你所追求的事实才是作画的真谛 |
[23:33] | But how can you call yourself a painter if you don’t paint? | 但你不作画又怎能自称画家 |
[23:40] | – You like Morgan? – Not really. | -你喜欢摩根学校么 -不是很喜欢 |
[23:44] | I have no idea what I’m doing here. | 我不知道在这干什么 |
[23:48] | I don’t think anybody does, George. | 我想没有人知道 乔治 |
[23:51] | At least you admit it. | 至少你敢于承认 |
[23:54] | If you want, you can come to | 如果愿意 你可以来我 |
[23:56] | my studio in Brooklyn and check some stuff out. | 布鲁克林的工作室 看一些作品 |
[24:03] | You sticking around for the holidays? | 你准备假期一直闲逛吗 |
[24:06] | Nah. St. Bart’s. Family yacht. | 不 去圣巴特岛 玩家庭游艇 |
[24:09] | Oh. | 这样 |
[24:11] | Kidding. No plans. | 开玩笑啦 没计划 |
[24:13] | You’re a loser. | 你真杯具 |
[24:16] | Well, me, too. We should hang out. | 我也是 咱俩应该出去玩玩 |
[24:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:24] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:15] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:17] | Should we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[25:19] | Please. | 请进 |
[25:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:29] | These are amazing. How long did they take? | 太棒了 这些作品画了多长时间 |
[25:33] | They’re all kind of different, you know? | 它们风格迥异 |
[25:35] | Each one goes through its | 每一幅作品都经历了 |
[25:36] | own little process of death and rebirth. | 自身的死亡与重生 |
[25:40] | That one literally took me two hours. | 那一幅用了两小时 |
[25:43] | They’re all their own little entities, really. | 他们都是实实在在的 |
[25:47] | – You live here, too? – Mm-hmm. | -你住这里吗 -嗯 |
[25:49] | It’s so simple. | 太简陋了 |
[25:54] | It’s not about comfort, really, you know? | 这无关舒适 你懂吗 |
[25:58] | You… How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[26:02] | 18. | 十八岁 |
[26:03] | No. | 不会吧 |
[26:08] | Every time I think about a subject, | 每次我有了灵感 |
[26:11] | or even try to visualize an image of what I think I should paint, | 甚至去构想一幅自认为应该画的东西 |
[26:14] | I just feel like I’m full of shit, | 我觉得自己就像一坨狗屎 |
[26:18] | like I’m trying to be something I’m not. | 像我根本不是我自己一样 |
[26:19] | George, this is who you are. | 乔治 这就是你的本性 |
[26:21] | This stuff is wonderful, man. It really is. It’s fantastic. | 这些作品太棒了 真的很棒 很了不起 |
[26:24] | Really? No, they’re just doodles, you know, immature crap. | 是吗 只是涂鸦而已 不成形的垃圾 |
[26:28] | No, man. This is what you should be painting. | 不 哥们 这就是你要作的东西 |
[26:30] | At least until you evolve | 至少你要加入别的东西 |
[26:31] | into something else, you know what I mean? | 才能使其完整 知道我的意思吧 |
[26:33] | But you gotta exercise the muscle | 但是你得一直练习 |
[26:36] | even if you’re not feeling it, you know what I mean? | 即使你没有什么感觉 知道我的意思吧 |
[26:38] | You just… You gotta do it or else it’ll never happen. | 你只要 你得实实在在的做 否则它永远不会出现 |
[26:43] | Hey, man, by the way, | 哥们 还有 |
[26:47] | very nice work. | 干的不错 |
[26:48] | – Huh? – Very nice work. | -什么 -干的不错 |
[26:52] | Oh. | 这个 |
[26:55] | Well, you guys are together, right? | 你俩在一起 是吗 |
[26:58] | No. | 没有 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry. That was stupid. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 抱歉 那太蠢了 我不该说这些事 |
[27:03] | No, not at all. We’re not together. | 没事 我们不在一起 |
[27:07] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[27:09] | You should like her, if you don’t. | 你应该喜欢她 提个建议 |
[27:15] | I’ll leave that alone. | 我不会打她注意的 |
[27:24] | – That was so cool. – Uh-huh. | -太酷了 -是啊 |
[27:26] | I mean, he’s amazing. Really talented. Don’t you think? | 他太令人吃惊了 很有天赋 你不觉得吗 |
[27:30] | A little derivative. I’m not sure he’s the real deal. | 都是些跟风之作 我不确定他是否货真价实 |
[27:33] | Really? He seemed like it to me. | 是吗 我觉得他就是 |
[27:35] | I mean, he’s a mentor to you now. | 我是说 他是你的导师 |
[27:37] | – Aren’t you psyched? – I think he’s a bit of a blowhard. | -你不兴奋吗 -我认为他有点爱吹牛 |
[27:40] | You’re so weird. | 你太怪了 |
[27:42] | Did he say anything about me? | 他提到我没有 |
[27:45] | Nope. | 没有 |
[27:56] | – Did you read the Book Review? – Mmm-hmm. | -你看书评了吗 -嗯 |
[27:59] | New book about the M-1 tank. Can’t wait. | 关于M1主战坦克的新书 令人期待 |
[28:04] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[28:05] | I’m interested in… | 我比较喜欢 |
[28:49] | – Great job. – Thank you. | -作品很棒 -谢谢 |
[28:52] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很喜欢它 |
[28:56] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:17] | I don’t wanna lose this! | 我不想失去这里 |
[29:18] | Viv, we’re not gonna lose this place. I promise you. | 维维 我们不会失去这里 我保证 |
[29:20] | – I don’t believe you anymore. – He’s gonna come through. | -我不会相信你 -他就要成功了 |
[29:22] | – No! – Yes, he’s gonna come through, | -不 -会的 他快成功了 |
[29:25] | and I have two other guys… | 而且我还有其他两个孩子 |
[29:26] | It’s always some other person, it’s always some other thing. | 总是其他人 总是其他东西 |
[29:28] | I’m tired of this! | 我厌倦了这些 |
[30:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:26] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[30:30] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[30:32] | I’m allergic to hormones. | 我对激素过敏 |
[30:34] | What hormones? | 什么激素 |
[30:35] | Mine. | 自己的 |
[30:41] | – Hi, George! – Hey, Zoe. Great place. | -你好 乔治 -佐伊 好地方 |
[30:46] | Your folks getting dinner at the soup kitchen? | 你家人去赈济处吃饭了么 |
[30:49] | No, they don’t live here. They live in Greenwich. | 不 他们不住这里 住在格林威治 |
[30:52] | – You live here alone? – Yes, George. | -你一个人住这里吗 -是啊 乔治 |
[30:54] | I wanted to go to school in the city, | 我要去市里上学 |
[30:56] | so my parents rented me this place. | 所以父母给我租了这里 |
[30:58] | Hey, Nick. | 好啊 尼克 |
[31:02] | Looking pretty hot, Sal. | 很火辣啊 莎莉 |
[31:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | I think we need some one-on-one time, you and me. | 我想我们需要单独相处 就你和我 |
[31:09] | Oh, you do, do you? | 真的吗 |
[31:14] | Zinavoy, what’s with the overcoat? | 兹纳沃 怎么穿着外套 |
[31:17] | We’re indoors now. | 我们在室内 |
[31:20] | I like layers. | 我喜欢层次感 |
[31:27] | – Did you see it, man? – See what? | -哥们 看到没 -什么 |
[31:29] | The invite. Check it out. | 邀请帖 看看 |
[31:37] | Bang! | 给力 |
[31:40] | It’s pretty solid, huh? | 很有立体感 是吗 |
[31:44] | All right, y’all. Let’s go to the club. | 好吧 各位 让我们摇吧去 |
[31:55] | I’m not dressed for this. | 我穿成这样没预想要来吧 |
[31:57] | You’re fine. And we’re with Will. | 挺好的 大家都差不多 |
[31:59] | It’s not a big deal, but I’ve never been to one of these before. | 没啥大不了 但我从没参加过这种活动 |
[32:03] | Don’t worry. I won’t lose you. | 别担心 丢不了你 |
[32:08] | – Hey! – Hey, guys. | -嘿 -嘿 伙计们 |
[32:09] | This is yours, for the drawing. Dominate it. | 给你的 你的服饰 拿着它 |
[32:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:14] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[32:24] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[32:39] | – Nick is here! – Hey! | -尼克在这里 -嘿 |
[32:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:19] | Do you want me to introduce you to any girls? | 要我给你介绍几个女孩吗 |
[33:21] | What? | 什么 |
[33:23] | I have a lot of slutty friends here you might like. | 我有很多荡妇会合你的口味 |
[33:25] | Oh, no. No, I’m cool. | 不 不 我还好 |
[33:29] | I mean, I’m cool just hanging out. | 我是说 我只摇吧就挺好 |
[33:32] | That’s all right, George. We all know who you’re waiting for. | 那好吧 乔治 我们都知道你在等谁 |
[33:36] | What? No. I’m not. | 什么 不 我没有 |
[33:41] | – Zoe, that’s not what I… – Bye-bye! | -佐伊 我没有 -拜拜 |
[33:46] | Yeah, yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[34:34] | 10 9 8 7 6 5 Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, | |
[34:39] | 4 3 2 1 four, three, two, one! | |
[34:41] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[35:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:17] | Why didn’t you go with Nick? | 你怎么不和尼克在一起 |
[35:19] | Why would I? I spent two hours in there looking for you. | 为什么要和他一起 我在那找了你两个小时 |
[35:23] | – Didn’t you used to date him? – Yeah, for like five minutes. | -你和他约会过吗 -只持续了5分钟 |
[35:27] | Why do you like that guy? | 你为什么喜欢他 |
[35:29] | I don’t! I would tell you if I did. | 我没有 我要是喜欢就告诉你了 |
[35:34] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:36] | Sally, I’m so sorry. I ruined your night. | 莎莉 对不起 我搞砸了你的欢乐之夜 |
[35:39] | No, I’m sorry. I lost you. | 应该是我道歉 我把你晾在一旁 |
[35:44] | Broke my promise. | 食言了 |
[35:48] | I think you’re | 我觉得你 |
[35:52] | amazing. | 了不起 |
[35:56] | What a stupid thing to say. | 这个说法真烂 |
[35:59] | No. No, it was… | 不 不 这很 |
[36:02] | It was sweet. | 很贴心 |
[36:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:11] | Careful. | 小心 |
[38:07] | This is the cure to end all cures. | 这是终极解药 |
[38:10] | My daddy used to put a raw egg in his to really get the effects. | 我爸经常放个生鸡蛋更有效果 |
[38:13] | – You want an egg? – No. | -你要加蛋吗 -不用了 |
[38:16] | You’ve heard of a hair of the dog? | 这是醒酒液 |
[38:22] | Beef bouillon floater there. | 上面是牛肉汤 |
[38:26] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:28] | Much better. Thank you for taking care of me. | 好多了 谢谢你照顾我 |
[38:31] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在做什么 |
[38:32] | But you have to have a coalminer’s tonic, Miss Grumpy. | 你得滋补一下嘛 坏脾气小姐 |
[38:35] | It’s like a vaccine. | 就像疫苗一样 |
[38:37] | I can’t deal. I’m going back to bed. | 我不管了 我回房间 |
[38:43] | Angrier than a pit bull when she wakes up. | 她起床比斗牛犬还凶 |
[39:45] | I like that boy. | 我喜欢这个孩子 |
[39:47] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[39:50] | Sal, I don’t think you should be messing around with him. | 莎莉 我认为你不能在他身上浪费时间了 |
[39:54] | Are you giving me dating advice? | 你是在给我约会建议吗 |
[39:58] | I just think you should be going out with someone your own speed. | 我只是认为你应该和适合自己的对象约会 |
[40:01] | Don’t worry, we’re just friends. | 别担心 我们只是朋友 |
[40:03] | That’s exactly what worries me. | 这才是我担心的 |
[40:05] | Charlotte, I don’t comment on your social life. | 夏洛特 我不评论你的社交生活 |
[40:07] | You hardly have the right to comment on mine. | 你也无权评论我的 |
[40:10] | – I’ve seen the way he looks at you. – Jesus. | -我看到了他看你的眼神 -天呐 |
[40:13] | This all means something much more to him. | 他对此的感觉没那么简单 |
[40:15] | Trust me, I’ve played with their affections my whole life. | 相信我 我一辈子都在游戏感情 |
[40:21] | But with the good ones, it’s not right. | 但面对真感情 就不能玩了 |
[40:26] | That’s what you do. It’s not what I’m doing. | 那是你的做法 我和你不一样 |
[40:39] | This is a great idea, by the way. | 这个创意不错 |
[40:41] | I got a show coming up in a couple of months. | 几个月后我有一个画展 |
[40:43] | I needed some inspiration, you know? | 我需要一些灵感 知道吧 |
[40:46] | Big time. | 一流的作品 |
[40:47] | Do you like this? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[40:49] | I get it. Do you? | 我理解它 你呢 |
[40:52] | I think anyone could turn this out, | 我认为任何人都可以 |
[40:54] | except why would they want to? | 但是为何想要理解它 |
[40:56] | What’s it saying? | 它说明了什么 |
[40:57] | Makes a room look great, though, you know? | 使空间看起来更大 知道吗 |
[40:59] | It looks like money. | 看上去像钱 |
[41:08] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[41:10] | This is heaven to me. | 这对我来说就像天堂 |
[41:13] | Pretty great. | 确实很棒 |
[41:15] | This makes you feel something instantly, you know what I mean? | 它让你立马感受到某些东西 你知道我的意思吧 |
[41:20] | Like anger | 比如生气 |
[41:22] | or wrath. | 或者愤怒 |
[41:24] | Lust. | 性欲 |
[41:33] | So, how’s it going with our friend Sally? Make any moves? | 你和莎莉怎么样了 有进展不 |
[41:38] | She hasn’t shown any interest. | 她对我不感兴趣 |
[41:40] | Well, have you? | 那你呢 |
[41:42] | What do you think, she’s | 你是怎么想的 |
[41:44] | gonna go around wearing a sign around her neck? | 她会满世界的说爱你吗 |
[41:46] | Women love being desired. | 女人喜欢被追求 |
[41:47] | You just go throw her up against the wall, start kissing her. | 你只需把她推到墙上 然后吻她 |
[41:51] | Chances are she’ll kiss you back. | 她回吻说明有戏 |
[41:53] | And if she doesn’t, then at least you tried. | 如果没有 至少你尝试过 |
[41:59] | You gotta do something or you might lose her. | 你得跨出一步 否则你会失去她 |
[42:18] | You love this. | 你喜欢这个 |
[42:21] | No, it’s good. | 这个不错 |
[42:25] | Fetishizing an object. That suits you. | 迷恋客观事物 挺适合你的 |
[42:43] | I can’t believe we’re participating in this consumer circle jerk. | 难以置信我们也会随大流 |
[42:47] | The dateless need to stick together tonight. | 单身者今晚需要紧紧相随 |
[42:49] | We’re like survivors huddling for warmth. | 像幸存者一样相拥取暖 |
[42:52] | You’ve probably had so many Valentines. | 你一定过了好几次情人节 |
[42:55] | Is that some kind of euphemism for slut? | 这是委婉的说我水性杨花吗 |
[43:02] | The one I remember most was my dad. | 印象最深的是和我爸爸 |
[43:05] | Where was that? | 在哪 |
[43:06] | It was before we left Tennessee. | 离开田纳西州之前 |
[43:08] | I was six and he had already left, | 我6岁 他已经走了 |
[43:11] | but he’d come back every so often. | 但是他经常回来 |
[43:13] | He roared up on his motorcycle, took me out alone. | 他骑着摩托载着我呼啸而过 |
[43:17] | We had pancakes with chocolate syrup at a diner, at night. | 晚饭时用薄饼蘸着巧克力糖浆 |
[43:22] | He let me order. | 他都让我点餐 |
[43:26] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸在哪 |
[43:29] | Beijing. He moved there years ago for the economic boom. | 在北京 他几年前为了挣钱去的 |
[43:34] | You guys have a relationship? | 你们联系过吗 |
[43:36] | He checks in, pays my tuition. | 他填支票 支付我的学费 |
[43:39] | But we couldn’t be more different. | 但是我们之间差别太大 |
[43:41] | I think he’s a little disappointed. | 我认为他有点失望 |
[43:47] | I spent some time in Tokyo with him when I was seven. | 我7岁时和他在东京待过一段时间 |
[43:51] | He was running a company there, working 12, 14 hours a day. | 他在那里经营公司 每天工作12 14小时 |
[43:55] | So, I had this full-time | 所以我有了一个 |
[43:56] | Japanese babysitter who didn’t speak English. | 不会说英语的全职保姆 |
[43:58] | We couldn’t understand each other at all. | 我们根本不能理解对方 |
[44:01] | Pretty soon, she ran out of things to do with me | 很快 她厌倦了照顾我 |
[44:03] | and I ended up never leaving the hotel room. | 而她也不许我离开酒店 |
[44:07] | I was like a veal. | 我就像一头小牛 |
[44:13] | What were you like as a child? | 你小时候什么样 |
[44:15] | I was such a better person than I am now. | 比我现在好多了 |
[44:18] | – Come on. – I’m serious. | -得了吧 -没开玩笑 |
[44:20] | I was happy, I was open, I was curious. | 我快乐 开放 好奇 |
[44:26] | But I’ll tell you this, I knew when it was ending. | 但我告诉你 我知道何时会结束 |
[44:29] | I was overwhelmed with | 当我意识到我要改变 |
[44:30] | sadness when I realized that I was gonna change | 意识到这比看上去还糟糕 |
[44:32] | and that it was all most likely gonna get worse. | 被悲伤击垮的时候就会结束了 |
[44:38] | Like a nostalgia for the present, I couldn’t shake it. | 比如现在的思乡之情 我无法摆脱它 |
[44:44] | What? | 什么 |
[44:47] | I’m weird, right? | 我很奇怪 对吧 |
[44:50] | No. | 不 |
[44:52] | No, you’re not. | 你不奇怪 |
[45:02] | It’s weird not having a boyfriend. | 奇怪的是我这么久 |
[45:05] | It’s been so long. | 都没有男朋友 |
[45:07] | That’s because it’s the | 因为你都高三了 |
[45:08] | first year at school nobody’s older than you. | 都是些比你小的师弟 |
[45:11] | Your pool dried up. | 资源稀缺啊 |
[45:14] | – How do you know that? – I’m a very insightful person. | -你怎么知道 -我是一个细心的人 |
[45:21] | Have you ever had sex? | 你做过么 |
[45:25] | Yeah, tons. | 当然 很多 |
[45:27] | No, really. Have you? | 说真的 有过吗 |
[45:31] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么这么问 |
[45:35] | You know I haven’t. | 你知道我没有过 |
[45:37] | Well, I don’t know, I’m just wondering. | 哦 我不知道 我只是有点好奇 |
[45:45] | Have you ever thought about me? | 你是否想过和我 |
[45:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:49] | You know what I mean. Have you ever thought about it? | 你知道我在说什么 你有没有想过和我 |
[45:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你说这些干嘛 |
[46:02] | Will you have sex with me? | 你会和我上床么 |
[46:13] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑啦 |
[46:15] | Bad idea. | 糟糕的主意 |
[46:18] | I mean, can you imagine how weird that would be? | 那样也太怪了 |
[46:27] | You’re my only real friend. | 你是我唯一的知心朋友 |
[46:30] | Let’s not ruin it. | 不能毁了这段友情 |
[46:43] | Should we check in with Will and Zoe? | 我们是不是该找威廉和佐伊一起开房 |
[46:49] | George? | 乔治 |
[46:54] | George? | 乔治 |
[46:57] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[46:58] | What? | 什么 |
[47:00] | I’m not feeling well. | 我不舒服 |
[47:03] | Okay. Well, will I see you tomorrow? | 好吧 那我们明天见 |
[47:05] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[47:10] | This is wrong. It’s a joke. | 这个是不对的 它只是玩笑 |
[47:16] | You think too much, George! | 乔治 你想多了 |
[48:09] | Get out. | 出去 |
[48:10] | George? What is going on? Why aren’t you at school? | 乔治 你怎么回事 为什么你不在学校 |
[48:13] | If you speak even the most | 我在家当然就 |
[48:15] | rudimentary form of the English language, | 不在学校了 |
[48:17] | then you’ll understand this, | 这么简单的逻辑都不懂 |
[48:19] | leave me alone. | 让我自己待会 |
[48:21] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才和我说什么 |
[48:23] | Vivian, my voice is calm. | 维维安 我说得很清楚 |
[48:26] | I’m a free-thinking individual | 我现在是一个游离的思考个体 |
[48:27] | who chooses not to be engaged in this discussion. | 不参与你的话题 |
[48:32] | Please. | 请离开 |
[49:09] | George, what are you doing? | 乔治 你在做什么 |
[49:12] | I’m sorry, Jack. I need to be left alone right now. | 杰克 对不起 我现在需要自己呆会 |
[49:14] | What about your work? | 你的功课怎么样 |
[49:16] | I just can’t do it right now. | 我现在不想做 |
[49:19] | I’m going through something. | 我现在正痛苦呢 |
[49:22] | That’s pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[49:25] | At least it’s the truth. | 但至少是事实 |
[49:27] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[50:39] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 - 你好 |
[50:41] | – How are you? – Good. | -你怎么样 - 很好 |
[50:44] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[50:47] | Everything… Everything all right? | 一切 一切都好么 |
[50:50] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s all right. | 没错 挺好 一切都好 |
[50:55] | How’s George? He hasn’t returned my calls. | 乔治 怎么样 他没有回我的电话 |
[50:58] | Yeah, that’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 对 这正是我要和你讨论的 |
[51:01] | He’s not exactly speaking to me either. | 他也不和我说话 |
[51:04] | – Why? What happened? – I don’t know. | -为什么 发生了什么 -我也不知道 |
[51:08] | You know George. | 你知道乔治 |
[51:10] | He’s complicated, I guess. | 我想 他是比较难懂的 |
[51:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:19] | I was wondering, | 我好奇 |
[51:20] | I’m not just George’s friend to you, am I? | 对你而言 我不止是乔治的朋友吧 |
[51:34] | You and George should be together, Sally. | 莎莉 你和乔治应该在一起 |
[51:37] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[51:40] | There’s no such thing. | 不可能 |
[51:44] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首曲子 |
[51:53] | You wanna dance? | 跳舞吧 |
[51:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[52:09] | We shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们不应该这样 |
[52:11] | – We’re just dancing. – Oh, yeah? | -我们只是跳舞 -是么 |
[52:35] | George. | 乔治 |
[52:38] | Been looking forward to reading your Hardy paper. | 我一直等你的论文呢 |
[52:41] | Today’s the day. | 今天最后一天了 |
[52:44] | Sorry, I don’t have it. | 对不起 我还没有做 |
[52:46] | George, this was your final project of the year. | 乔治 这是你的毕业论文 |
[52:48] | After this, there’s just exams. How am I supposed to grade you? | 交论文 然后年终考试 我多么希望你能毕业 |
[52:54] | I’ll have it to you by next week, I promise. | 我保证 我下周交 |
[52:59] | That’s not gonna be good enough. | 那似乎不行 |
[53:08] | Hey, pal. | 朋友 你好 |
[53:16] | I called this meeting because your teachers have reported to me | 我召集这个会议是因为你的老师们反映 |
[53:20] | that you continue to refuse to do the course work. | 你还是不做作业 |
[53:22] | You have made zero effort | 你一点都不努力 |
[53:23] | to turn your career here at Morgan around. | 在摩根学校这里虚度光阴 |
[53:26] | Yes, I did. | 是 没错 |
[53:27] | I mean, I did struggle | 我是说 最初我也努力过 |
[53:29] | with it at the beginning, but I just couldn’t. | 但是我没有做到 |
[53:32] | Well, you are out of time. | 好 你没有时间了 |
[53:35] | The moment to decide your future has arrived. | 决定你未来的时刻已经到了 |
[53:39] | Now, against the recommendation of some in this room, | 现在 根据这些老师们的建议 |
[53:44] | I’m giving you a choice. | 我让你自己选择 |
[53:46] | First is expulsion. | 第一开除 |
[53:48] | It’s yours if you want it. | 如果这是你想要的 |
[53:50] | Second option, | 第二选择 |
[53:52] | if you want to graduate, | 如果你想毕业 |
[53:54] | you make up every single assignment you missed. | 你补齐所有你落下的作业 |
[53:57] | Every paper, every exercise. | 所有的论文 练习 |
[53:59] | Essentially, a year’s worth of homework. | 也就是说相当一年的作业 |
[54:04] | If even one is missing on graduation day, no diploma. | 漏了一个 就没有毕业证书 |
[54:10] | You have a little over three weeks. | 你还有3周多一点的时间 |
[54:13] | George, I used to believe | 乔治 我过去坚信 |
[54:14] | you had more potential than anyone else here. | 你比其他人有潜力 |
[54:17] | But you never delivered, not once. | 但你从没证明给我看 哪怕一次也没 |
[54:20] | I wasn’t gonna waste the time getting mad at you. | 我以前从来都不浪费时间对你发火 |
[54:21] | I’m not gonna waste the time defending you now. | 现在我也不想浪费时间维护你 |
[54:30] | Forget the lack of respect you show, George. | 暂不提你对老师的不尊重 乔治 |
[54:34] | This is the way we make our living, how we spend our lives. | 这就是度过我们的人生的方式 |
[54:39] | But you simply don’t care what goes on around here. | 但是你从来不关心这里发生的一切 |
[54:42] | Why would we continue to reward that? | 为什么我们还要以德报怨 |
[54:47] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[54:49] | You shouldn’t reward it. | 我不该这样对你们 |
[54:54] | I honestly don’t know what to say. | 我真的不知道该说什么 |
[54:58] | Maybe it should be expulsion. | 也许应该退学 |
[55:03] | Let us know on Monday. | 你还是下周一告诉我们 |
[55:05] | All right. All right. | 好 行 |
[55:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:17] | Did you tell my parents about this? | 你们告知我的父母没 |
[55:20] | Yes, George, I had to. | 是 乔治 必须的 |
[55:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:37] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[55:40] | Is it my fault? I mean, I’ve had a lot on my mind and… | 是我的错 我一直忙着 |
[55:43] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[55:46] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我认为我做不到 |
[55:48] | Well, what do you mean? What other choice is there? | 哦 什么意思 不是还有另外一种选择 |
[55:51] | Mom, I’m not sure that I can. | 妈妈 我不确信我能做到 |
[55:53] | You’re just gonna have to do it. | 你不得不去做 |
[55:54] | You’re just gonna have to sit down and just do it! | 你应该坐下然后去完成 |
[55:57] | Mom, I’m trying to speak to you honestly. | 妈妈 我尝试坦诚的和你说 |
[55:59] | I don’t care! I’m done listening to your lies! | 我不在乎 我已经受够了你的谎言 |
[56:02] | Come on, that’s really the way to fix this! | 拜托 这事不可能办得到的 |
[56:03] | Hey, George! This is your mess, and it’s a disaster. | 乔治 这是你的问题 你闯的祸 |
[56:07] | You’re right, Jack. It is my mess. | 杰克 你说的对 是我的事 |
[56:09] | I’ll handle my mess, you handle yours. | 我解决我的问题 你处理好你自己的 |
[56:11] | – Okay, watch that tone. – Wait, Viv. | -行 注意你的口气 -等等 维维 |
[56:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[56:16] | I mean, you wanna tell us where you’ve been spending your days | 我是说 你想告诉我们 |
[56:18] | for a couple of months this past winter? | 你这个冬天这些天在哪里度过的 |
[56:21] | What’s going on with your disaster? | 你的问题处理得怎么样了 |
[56:23] | Phone gets shut off. We can’t pay the electricity. | 电话断了 我们支付不起电费 |
[56:25] | Furniture is disappearing around here piece by piece. | 家具一个个逐渐在消失 |
[56:27] | George, stop it. You don’t understand. | 乔治 住口 你不明白 |
[56:30] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[56:31] | Do you know that Jack was wandering the streets for weeks, | 那你知道杰克 这几周都在街上流浪 |
[56:34] | pretending to go to work? | 假装去上班 |
[56:35] | Did you get that sorted out, Jack? | 杰克 你解决这个问题了么 |
[56:37] | Or are you still working out | 或者像一个无家可归的人在 |
[56:38] | of a coffee shop booth like a homeless person? | 咖啡店想办法 |
[56:41] | Jack, stop! | 杰克 住手 |
[56:43] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[56:46] | Jack! Stop! | 杰克 住手 |
[56:48] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[56:56] | George! | 乔治 |
[57:11] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[57:14] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[57:18] | George! | 乔治 |
[57:21] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么啦 怎么了 |
[57:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[57:43] | What is it? | 为什么 |
[58:03] | George. | 乔治 |
[58:05] | George, hey. | 嘿 乔治 |
[58:10] | I just wanted to make sure you’re all right. | 我只是想确认你是否还好 |
[58:15] | I had a really hard time, George. | 乔治 我真的也不好过 |
[58:18] | I swear. I promise, I… | 我发誓 我保证 我 |
[58:22] | I thought you were gonna leave it alone. | 我以为你说不会打她主意 |
[58:26] | I’m not gonna say sorry. | 我不是要说对不起 |
[58:31] | Isn’t it better that it’s me? | 是我不会更好么 |
[58:33] | As opposed to some douche bag she just met | 相比那些他刚认识的惹人厌的家伙 |
[58:37] | and wouldn’t even let you look at her? | 这样你还不能正视她么 |
[58:41] | You want me to thank you? | 你还想我说谢谢嘛 |
[58:44] | I actually felt something. | 我的确对她有感觉 |
[58:47] | That doesn’t always happen. | 这个并不总是发生 |
[58:48] | It hasn’t happened in a very long time. | 已经很久没有这样的感觉了 |
[58:51] | And I’ve lived long enough | 我已经等的够久了 |
[58:52] | to know that when it does, you should act on it. | 我知道我应该立刻行动 |
[58:59] | I didn’t think you were ready. | 我认为你没有准备好 |
[59:07] | I thought you were so cool. | 我曾经认为你很酷 |
[59:12] | I never meet anyone cool. | 我从来没有遇到这么酷的人 |
[59:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[59:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:00:00] | I didn’t want to be up there. | 我不想呆在那里 |
[1:00:03] | Can’t have been fun for you. | 那里是不太好呆 |
[1:00:06] | He broke his collarbone. We were in the ER all night. | 他摔断了锁骨 我们一整夜都在急症室 |
[1:00:11] | I’m so sorry. That should have never happened. | 我很抱歉 这本不该发生的 |
[1:00:15] | Mom, I started it. | 妈妈 是我先挑起的 |
[1:00:18] | He’s a 50-year-old man. | 他可都50岁了 |
[1:00:21] | He’s supposed to protect you. | 他应该保护你的 |
[1:00:22] | Mom, I’m obnoxious, I’m deeply disrespectful. | 妈妈 是我的错 我很无礼 |
[1:00:24] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们要离婚 |
[1:00:37] | Come on, I’m sure he’ll never do it again. | 不必如此 我确定他不会再这样了 |
[1:00:42] | Now that he knows I can hospitalize him. | 既然他知道我能弄到他住院 |
[1:00:47] | We were already headed there. | 我们早就走到那一步了 |
[1:00:49] | His business went bankrupt about a year ago, | 一年前他做生意破产了 |
[1:00:52] | and I thought I should have faith in him and support him. | 我想我应该相信他 支持他 |
[1:00:56] | But there was always some sort of excuse, | 但是他总是找借口 |
[1:01:01] | or his luck was about to turn. | 总是说他会时来运转的 |
[1:01:03] | So, he convinced me to mortgage the apartment, | 然后说服我把房子做抵押 |
[1:01:06] | and then my own business. | 再然后是我的生意 |
[1:01:09] | But it was never enough. | 但总是不够 |
[1:01:12] | He’s a sick man, and I should have told you, | 他就是个混蛋 我早该告诉你的 |
[1:01:16] | but you were under enough | 但是你压力太大 |
[1:01:17] | pressure and I didn’t wanna distract you. | 我不想再让你心烦意乱了 |
[1:01:19] | I like distractions. | 心烦意乱也不错 |
[1:01:23] | It gets worse. | 现在更严重了 |
[1:01:30] | I have to sell the apartment. | 我得把房子卖了 |
[1:01:31] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:01:34] | The debt has erased my credit. | 我的信用卡再也支撑不起这些债务了 |
[1:01:54] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:02:03] | I’ll do it. | 我答应了 |
[1:02:05] | Hold on. | 别挂机 |
[1:02:07] | You have three weeks. | 你只有三周时间了 |
[1:02:08] | And you still have to come to school and take finals. | 而且你还得上学 还要期末考 |
[1:02:11] | You know that already? | 知道了没 |
[1:02:14] | Pick up your assignment packets | 找你老师要以往的作业 |
[1:02:16] | from your teachers. You miss one, no diploma. | 少了一份 休想拿到毕业证 |
[1:02:18] | – Okay. – Go. | -知道了 -出去吧 |
[1:02:24] | I’ve given this a lot of thought, George. | 我考虑了很久 乔治 |
[1:02:26] | I don’t think I’m being easy on you. | 我不认为我会宽容你 |
[1:02:28] | I simply don’t believe that dull, lifeless assignments | 我也不相信那些沉闷无趣的作业 |
[1:02:31] | are the measures of a person’s soul. | 可以用来衡量一个人的灵魂 |
[1:02:37] | I want one, | 我只要一张 |
[1:02:38] | one meaningful work from you. | 有意义的画作 |
[1:02:41] | I want you to look in the mirror, listen to your gut, | 我要你审视自我 倾听心声 |
[1:02:44] | and make an image that speaks to the real you. | 与真实的自己对话 |
[1:02:49] | What you care about. What you believe. | 你在乎什么 相信什么 |
[1:02:54] | It can be big, it can be small. | 可高山 可流水 |
[1:02:57] | It can be painted in bat shit. | 就算画得再糟糕 |
[1:03:01] | As long as it’s honest and fearless. | 只要真诚无惧就可以 |
[1:03:05] | Harris, you have no idea how much this helps… | 哈里斯 你的帮助我实在是无以为报 |
[1:03:07] | But! But. The caveat. | 停 停 以免你误会 |
[1:03:09] | If I smell a rat, | 假若我觉得不对头 |
[1:03:11] | if you didn’t find something | 你还是没能找到 |
[1:03:13] | you’ve never had the courage to say before, | 你一直没有勇气说的东西 |
[1:03:16] | I don’t pass you. You don’t get out of here. | 我是不会让你过的 你绝对毕不了业 |
[1:03:20] | All your work down the drain. | 你的前途将化作乌有 |
[1:03:23] | Now, go, get out of here. | 走吧 快 现在可以走了 |
[1:03:29] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[1:03:32] | How are things with Jack? | 你和杰克没事吧 |
[1:03:35] | Look, what is so wrong with me seeing Dustin? | 真搞不懂 我和达斯汀交往有什么问题吗 |
[1:03:37] | He told me he was gonna leave it alone. | 他告诉我他不会管的 |
[1:03:39] | But you told him we weren’t together! | 但是你和他说我们没在一起 |
[1:03:41] | What should I have said? | 那你指望我说什么 |
[1:03:42] | What did you wanna say? | 问题是你想说什么 |
[1:03:43] | There you go again with the mind games. | 你又来了 心理游戏总是玩不够 |
[1:03:46] | Treacherous, sadistic little hussy. | 背弃信用 残酷成性的贱妇 |
[1:03:48] | George! There was nothing between us. | 乔治 我们之间没什么 |
[1:03:54] | – I’m sorry. – No. You’re right. | -我很抱歉 -不 你说得对 |
[1:04:02] | I gotta go. I have to make up | 我得走了 我要是不把这一年 |
[1:04:03] | a year’s worth of homework or I don’t graduate. | 堆积的家庭作业补完 就别想毕业了 |
[1:04:06] | – What? – Have fun with Dustin. | -什么 -祝你和达斯汀幸福愉快 |
[1:04:10] | I’m so pleased to have made the introduction. | 介绍你俩认识我真是开心 |
[1:04:13] | And it’s good. | 这里很不错 |
[1:04:16] | We’ve had some great memories here, you know? | 我们在这里有过几许美好回忆 |
[1:04:20] | We should definitely look into signing a lease for this place. | 我们最好快点把这地方租下来 |
[1:04:23] | – It’s absolutely perfect. – Sure, sure. | -这太完美了 -当然 当然 |
[1:05:08] | It’s a great room. Hi, honey. | 这间房不错 宝贝 |
[1:07:13] | I think I’m done. | 我把房子卖了 |
[1:07:16] | Me, too. | 我作业也完成了 |
[1:07:19] | We had a lot of fun in the beginning, you, me, and your father. | 我们一家人从前过得很快乐 |
[1:07:23] | I don’t get what happened. | 我也不知道为什么会变成这样 |
[1:07:25] | After Dad. | 自从爸爸那事之后 |
[1:07:27] | Things change. | 物换星移 |
[1:07:30] | Sometimes so quickly you don’t even notice it. | 有时候你甚至觉察不到变化 |
[1:07:34] | I don’t know. Happiness is, | 也许吧 幸福 |
[1:07:35] | like, something you have to look after, | 就像你必须照顾好的东西 |
[1:07:37] | be vigilant about. | 要小心翼翼 |
[1:07:40] | I mean, you know that Jack loved us. | 你知道杰克是爱我们的 |
[1:07:44] | That wasn’t an illusion. | 这不是什么黄粱美梦 |
[1:07:46] | He loved you like a son. | 他把你当作儿子般疼爱 |
[1:07:49] | Do you know where he is now? | 你知道他现在在哪里吗 |
[1:07:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:07:58] | Do you have any idea of what you wanna do? | 对以后的人生有什么想法没 |
[1:08:03] | I wanna try and get into an art school. | 我想去读艺校 |
[1:08:07] | I need real training. | 我需要专业的训练 |
[1:08:41] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[1:08:45] | So much has happened, and so much is happening, and… | 一波未平一波又起 我心乱如麻 |
[1:08:50] | I just need you to be my friend, okay? | 我需要你这个朋友 好吗 |
[1:08:53] | I really, really need that. Please. | 我真的 真的很需要你 求求你了 |
[1:09:04] | My mom is marrying this guy she’s known for three months | 我妈妈要嫁给一个才认识三个月的人 |
[1:09:07] | and moving to Texas to be with him. | 还要搬去德州和他住一起 |
[1:09:09] | She’s already down there. | 她已经走了 |
[1:09:11] | Getting engaged means her alimony payment stops, | 结婚了 意味着她不能收赡养费了 |
[1:09:14] | which means she can’t pay my tuition for Boulder next year, | 也不能供我下年去博尔德读书了 |
[1:09:18] | which means I don’t get out. | 这相当于是说我出不去了 |
[1:09:21] | She wants me to go live with her in Texas. | 她想让我跟她一起搬去德州 |
[1:09:25] | What are you gonna do? | 那你去吗 |
[1:09:27] | That’s the hard part. | 这很难决定 |
[1:09:31] | Because I’m leaving tomorrow. | 因为我明天就要走了 |
[1:09:34] | Where are you going? | 要去哪 |
[1:09:37] | Dustin and I are gonna backpack around Europe for the summer. | 我和达斯汀打算夏日背包游欧洲 |
[1:09:41] | His show sold out. It’s his present to me. | 他作品卖出去了 把这送我当礼物 |
[1:09:45] | What about graduation? | 那毕业典礼怎么办 |
[1:09:47] | After everything, I’m over it. They can mail it to me. | 经历了这么多 我受够了 毕业证书就让他们寄给我吧 |
[1:09:52] | And Zoe, Will, and… | 那佐伊和威廉他们呢 |
[1:09:53] | I love those guys, | 我很喜欢这些家伙 |
[1:09:56] | but that was never really me. | 但那都不是真实的我 |
[1:09:59] | And after Europe? | 那游完欧洲之后呢 |
[1:10:01] | Who knows? Not Texas. | 天知道 反正不会是德州 |
[1:10:07] | I need to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你些东西 |
[1:10:13] | You were right, in a way. | 你说得对 某种程度上讲 |
[1:10:15] | I should’ve been able to say what I wanted to. | 我不该把话憋着不说的 |
[1:10:22] | I’m in love with you. I always have been. | 我爱上你了 已经很久很久了 |
[1:10:31] | I thought you were the unfair one, | 我认为是你待我不公平 |
[1:10:33] | but it was unfair of me not to say it. | 但是于我而言我也没说 |
[1:10:36] | So, I’ve said it. | 所以 我就这么说了 |
[1:10:42] | I was nothing. | 我一无是处 |
[1:10:44] | I felt like nothing. | 我感觉自己一无是处 |
[1:10:46] | Less than. | 但是 |
[1:10:50] | You changed that. | 你改变了我 |
[1:12:07] | You know we’re gonna be together one day. | 你知道我们终有一天会在一起 |
[1:12:10] | We have to sort through all of our messed-up issues | 我们都必须把身上的糟糕处境解决掉 |
[1:12:13] | and you have to sleep with | 而你也只能 |
[1:12:14] | a lot of girls to get it out of your system. | 多和几个女孩深交才能一吐为快 |
[1:12:18] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:12:19] | Please. | 算我求你 |
[1:12:21] | It’s a long life. | 人生很长 |
[1:12:23] | We’re not done. | 我们并不孤身一人 |
[1:12:30] | Treacherous, sadistic little hussy. | 背信弃言 残酷成性的贱货 |
[1:12:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:13:43] | Here it is. | 都在这了 |
[1:13:46] | We’ll see. | 我们会好好看的 |
[1:13:48] | We are getting down to the wire. | 我们就到此为止吧 |
[1:13:51] | I’ll either be calling your name or I won’t. | 我也许会喊你名字 又也许不会 |
[1:14:32] | Son of a bitch. | 你他妈的好样的 |
[1:14:43] | Mara Ryder. | 马拉·莱德顺利毕业 |
[1:14:46] | Did she say when she’d be back? | 她有说她什么时候回来吗 |
[1:14:51] | I can’t believe she didn’t even call me. | 真不敢相信她甚至连电话也不打给我 |
[1:14:54] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[1:14:56] | Will Sharpe. | 威廉·夏普顺利毕业 |
[1:15:26] | They’re about to close the doors. | 他们就要关门了 |
[1:15:28] | Final boarding call for Dallas Flight 2013, | 达拉斯航机2013号最后登机通告 |
[1:15:31] | passenger Diana Mayer. | 乘客戴安娜·迈尔请速登机 |
[1:15:34] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:15:57] | Veronica Walsh. | 维罗尼卡·沃尔什顺利毕业 |
[1:16:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:16:02] | I’m fine. | 我知道 |
[1:16:04] | We’ll have plenty of girls lined up for you, I promise. | 我保证大把女孩子排着队追你呢 |
[1:16:07] | Zoe, really, I’m… | 佐伊 说真的 我 |
[1:16:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:11] | And | 还有 |
[1:16:14] | George Zinavoy. | 乔治·兹纳沃顺利毕业 |
[1:16:47] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[1:17:29] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | -嘿 -嘿 什么事 |
[1:17:31] | I’m starving. | 我都饿坏了 |
[1:18:35] | Not bad. | 还不错嘛 |
[1:18:46] | I mean, it’s all right. | 我是说还可以 |
[1:18:49] | It’s good. | 挺不错 |
[1:19:05] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎样 |
[1:19:08] | Are you staying? | 要留下来吗 |
[1:19:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |