英文名称:The A-Team
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Only a hardheaded gringo… Would come down here… | 只有无比顽固的美国佬才会来这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[01:00] | On a rescue mission… ALL ALONE | 执行什么援救计划 而且居然是单枪匹马 |
[01:04] | This gringo is not going to talk. | 这美国佬不肯开口说话 |
[01:07] | Then kill him. | 那就杀了他 |
[01:09] | C’mon, the General’s expecting us. | 速度点 将军在等着我们呢 |
[01:15] | You can’t use your gun… | 你不能用自己的枪 |
[01:17] | …Shoot him with his. | 用他自己的枪射杀他 |
[01:30] | It’s not working. | 这枪用不了 |
[01:39] | This asshole’s gun has no firing pin. | 这兔崽子的枪连撞针都没有 |
[01:44] | Leave him. | 别管他了 |
[01:47] | The dogs haven’t had to kill for their food in a while. | 狗狗们好久没试过自己杀死猎物了 |
[01:54] | Next time, amigo, | 朋友 下次 |
[01:57] | plan ahead. | 先计划好再来 |
[02:03] | Oh, I’m such a bad Catholic. | 我真是个伪天主教徒 |
[02:05] | No, you’re just sick in the head. | 才不 你就是脑子有病罢了 |
[02:08] | Don’t forget the General’s money. | 别忘了要拿给将军的钱 |
[02:11] | That gringo bribed the wrong cop… | 那美国佬贿赂错警察了 |
[02:14] | …and brought a gun with no firing pin. | 还带了一把没撞针的枪 |
[04:04] | Where’s my girl, fool? | 傻蛋 我心肝宝贝呢 |
[04:06] | She cool, man. She in there. She’s still fine as hell. | 她很好 就在那里面 她好得不得了 |
[04:08] | So that’s it? Bada-bing, you out of the game? | 就这样吗 你在巴达被轰出局了吗 |
[04:10] | Done with the whole trade? | 生意都吹了吗 |
[04:11] | – Yeah. – Well, that’s the problem, Bosco. | -对 -问题就在这 博斯克 |
[04:13] | You either keep doing that, | 要么继续 要么就在墨西哥 |
[04:14] | or you do a 15- year bid in a Mexican prison | 监狱好好呆上十五年 |
[04:16] | with Cheeto’s cousin in there. | 和齐拓表兄一起 |
[04:19] | Same old shit. You choose how to flush the toilet, brother. | 还是老一套 你自己收拾烂摊子吧 哥们 |
[04:22] | That’s right. Easy way or the hard way. | 好了 吃软的还是吃硬的 |
[04:47] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[04:53] | Okay, street soldier. Shit. | 装毛的街头霸王 靠 |
[04:56] | But watch yourself, B.A., now, you gonna lose your oldest friend here. | 注意点 怪头 你连我这老朋友都要失去了 |
[05:05] | What’s up, girl? You miss me? | 还好吗 心肝 想我吗 |
[05:08] | Because l missed you. Yes, l did. It’s been too long, baby. | 我可想死你了 真的 我们分离太久了 宝贝 |
[05:12] | Way too long. | 太久太久了 |
[05:21] | Heck of a place. | 鬼地方 |
[05:23] | Just a heck of a beautiful place. | 这鬼地方还真漂亮 |
[05:25] | ls this a time- share? l’d love to get in on this. | 这是分时使用的吗 我也想享用 |
[05:27] | l like this whole Santa Fe motif you got going here, Tuco. | 我很喜欢你这的圣非气氛 图克 |
[05:31] | It’s very Arizona, very Tex-Mex. It’s good. It’s good. | 很有亚利桑那的味道 也很有美国墨西哥人的风范 真好 |
[05:34] | Maybe we can get the guy at my six | 不如我们把我六点钟方向的那人叫来 |
[05:36] | to whip up a couple of quesadiches, you know? | 做一些墨西哥荷叶饼怎么样 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1957个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:366个,六级词汇:200个,GRE词汇:231个,托福词汇:287个,考研词汇:407个,专四词汇:344个,专八词汇:65个, 所有生词标注共:748个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:41] | l want the flames to be seen by the Martians. | 我要火星人都看得到这燃烧的火焰 |
[05:47] | Americano, gringo. | 美国佬 |
[05:49] | – Army lntelligence. – Who’s that? | -军队情报人员 -你在说谁 |
[05:51] | – You, man. – No. | -你啊 老兄 -不是吧 |
[05:53] | You’re not so intelligent because you’re stuck in some tires. | 看来也不怎么聪明 都困在轮胎里面了 |
[05:55] | I’m happy. I’m happy. | 我很开心 真开心 |
[05:57] | Doesn’t get any better than this, right? | 这再好不过了吧 |
[06:00] | – I’m living the dream. – You are! | -我定是在梦里 -是呀 |
[06:04] | You’re gonna come here… | 你不是来这里 |
[06:05] | …to throw me in a bag across the border… | 把我装进袋子丢出边界的吗 |
[06:09] | …but instead you have sex with my wife. | 但你却在那和我妻子尽情云雨 |
[06:11] | Well, first of all, she’s so hot, | 首先她实在太性感了 |
[06:13] | and we both hate you. So that’s just sort of how it… | 而且我们两个都恨你 所以就 |
[06:18] | – Good morning! – Good morning, man! | -早上好 -早上好 伙计 |
[06:21] | Now it’s a party! | 这才是真正的派对 |
[06:23] | – ls that your best shot? – Now it’s a party, man! | -你就这点能耐吗 -这才是真正的派对 伙计 |
[07:12] | Oh, hell, no. | 见鬼了 |
[07:14] | Slide over slowly. | 慢慢移过去 |
[07:17] | You jacking me? | 你是在拦路抢劫吗 |
[07:19] | What is this, opposite day? | 这算什么 太阳从西边出来了吗 |
[07:21] | I’m not a thief. But if l don’t reach my friend in time, then he dies. | 我不是抢劫犯 但如果我不及时赶到 我朋友就会死 |
[07:25] | lf you ain’t a thief, l guarantee you ain’t a killer. | 如果你不是抢劫犯 我敢保证你也不是一个杀手 |
[07:29] | Take your left hand off the wheel and your right hand off the shifter now. | 左手放开方向盘 右手松开离合器 快 |
[07:34] | You ain’t gonna shoot me in the head, pops. | 你不会朝我头开枪的 大叔 |
[07:36] | You know that ain’t happening. | 你自己心里清楚 |
[07:41] | What the hell’s wrong with you, man? | 你他妈的有病吗 |
[07:43] | You shoot a total stranger? | 随随便便就开枪打陌生人 |
[07:44] | l don’t even know you, fool. Damn. | 我都不认识你 操 |
[07:46] | It’ll heal, l promise. | 这点伤死不了 |
[07:48] | – Here, wrap it in this. – l know how to make a tourniquet, fool. | -用这个包起来 -我知道怎么做止血带 笨蛋 |
[07:50] | l know it hurts, but l had to make a point with you. | 我知道那很痛 但我必须让你明白 |
[07:52] | That ain’t what’s pissing me off. | 你以为是这把我惹毛了吗 才不是 |
[07:53] | You shooting my van is what’s pissing me off, man. | 是你射到我的宝贝车 这惹毛了老子 |
[07:55] | What’s wrong with you? | 你脑子有病吗 |
[08:01] | You Army Ranger, son? | 你是陆军游骑兵吗 小子 |
[08:04] | Be real careful of what you say next, pops. | 大叔 小心斟酌你要说的下一句话 |
[08:06] | And be ready to empty that burner if you start shit-talking my battalion. | 要是敢污蔑我的队伍 就准备好被我塞进引擎箱吧 |
[08:11] | Never shall I fail my comrades. | 从不让我的战友失望 |
[08:14] | Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected soldier. | 英勇的向全世界宣告我就是救世主 |
[08:18] | Energetically will l meet the enemies of my country. | 若遇到敌人 我会充满干劲 |
[08:23] | I shall defeat them on the field of battle | 我将在战场上把他们击败 |
[08:26] | for l am better trained. | 因为我比他们更强 |
[08:28] | And I will fight with all my might. | 我会竭尽全力去拼 |
[08:38] | Colonel Hannibal Smith. 75th Ranger Regiment. | 汉尼拔·史密斯上校 第75游骑兵团 |
[08:42] | 4th Battalion. Fort Benning, Georgia. | 我是4营的 在佐治亚州本宁堡驻防 |
[08:45] | l know who you are, sir. Corporal B.A. Baracus. | 你是大名鼎鼎的人物 我是怪头拜库斯下士 |
[08:48] | l mean, it was till l was dishonorably discharged for some bullshit. | 我听说是因为莫须有的罪名而被开除军籍和解除武装 |
[08:53] | l don’t subscribe to coincidence, Corporal. | 下士 我不相信巧合 |
[08:57] | l believe that, no matter how random things might appear, | 我相信无论表面上看起来显得多么混乱 |
[09:00] | there’s still a plan. | 本质上总是有计划存在 |
[09:05] | We fed him to the dogs. | 我们把他喂狗了 |
[09:08] | That here in the middle of the Mexican desert, | 墨西哥荒漠中 |
[09:10] | when l needed him most, | 在我最需要帮助的时候 |
[09:12] | l’d find a fellow Ranger. | 我找到了一个游骑兵伙伴 |
[09:17] | Boy. | 伙计 |
[09:18] | Now, l need your help to save another. | 现在我需要你帮我去救另一个同伴 |
[09:21] | Bad news for you today! | 坏消息 |
[09:23] | This rescue that’s coming, we fed him to the Rottweilers | 你等的那个救援人员 我们都把他喂给罗威纳犬咯 |
[09:27] | – about an hour ago. – You know what’s funny? | -早在一个小时之前 -好笑的是 |
[09:28] | ls that you actually believe that you got me. | 你以为你抓住我了吗 |
[09:30] | You actually think you’re gonna kill me. | 你真以为你杀得了我吗 |
[09:32] | Can you drive? | 你还能开车吗 |
[09:34] | Better than anybody you’ve ever seen, sir. | 保证让你大吃一惊 长官 |
[09:39] | Nobody knew where you were hiding… | 以前没人知道你藏在哪里 |
[09:41] | There was no intel…until now, asshole. | 以前没有情报 不过到此为止了 蠢货 |
[09:45] | In a few minutes I’m gonna be having a cold beer, | 两分钟之内 我就会去享受冰镇啤酒 |
[09:48] | and you are gonna be on fire. Take care, my friend. | 而你则烈火烧身 保重了 我的朋友 |
[09:52] | – Alpha, Mike… – No! | -草 泥 -不 |
[09:57] | …Foxtrot. | 马 |
[10:01] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[10:06] | Adios! Mother Fu… | 操你妈的 永别了 |
[10:24] | Hannibal! | 汉尼拔 |
[10:28] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[10:36] | Get in! | 进去 |
[10:38] | B.A., move. | 怪头 快走 |
[10:53] | This is bullshit! | 真他妈的 |
[10:56] | Ahora, muerto! | 又跑了一个 |
[11:01] | Stop it! Please stop! | 停下来 拜托 |
[11:03] | Please stop! Stop it! Stop! Please stop! | 停下来 停下来 拜托 停下来吧 |
[11:10] | How’s your day going? | 你这一天过得如何 |
[11:13] | This is not going to taste good. | 这滋味肯定不好受 |
[11:26] | Baby, l just threw up. | 宝贝 我刚吐完 |
[11:27] | Let me get some gum. Let me just get some gum. | 你等我嚼点口香糖先 |
[11:30] | Did you see that? Did you see Tuco’s face? | 你看到了吗 你看到图克的脸色了吗 |
[11:32] | When you came over, that was unbelievable! | 你过来的时候简直叫人难以相信 |
[11:35] | – How many times did l say it? – The timing was perfect. | -你要我说多少遍 -我说你真会算时间呀 |
[11:36] | – How many times did I say it, Face? – It was so beautiful. | -小白 你到底要我说多少次 -那太漂亮了 |
[11:39] | – I told you not to take down Tuco alone. – What? | -我叫你干掉图克一个人就好 -啥 |
[11:41] | Well, you… | 那啥 你 |
[11:43] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[11:44] | I’m sorry l didn’t have the Hannibal Smith How-to Manual. | 我很抱歉 没按战神大人的意思去做 |
[11:48] | – Okay? l had to move. – And that move snowballs, Face. | -但是我必须得行动 -你的行动闯了大祸 小白 |
[11:51] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你差点害死你自己 |
[11:53] | Which almost got me killed and almost got him killed. | 你还差点害死我 还差点害死他 |
[11:56] | Five-year-old. | 幼稚 |
[12:00] | You look like you got a real bad attitude. | 你看起来好屌的样子 |
[12:03] | What? | 啥 |
[12:04] | Did I shoot up your van? | 我有开枪打坏你的车吗 |
[12:06] | Am I wearing your favorite shirt? | 我穿走了你最中意的衬衣吗 |
[12:09] | This is your favorite shirt? | 这是你最中意的衬衣吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, pretty boy, that’s my favorite shirt. | 是的 靓仔 这件就是 |
[12:13] | Did you get shot for me, too? | 你还为我挨枪子了吗 |
[12:15] | – And carjacked. – By me. | -车还被抢了 -我抢的 |
[12:19] | Wait, and he still got you to drive? | 等下 他抢了你车还让你充当司机 |
[12:30] | Thank you. Peck. | 多谢了 我是派克 |
[12:32] | Baracus. It’s all good. | 我是拜库斯 没什么 |
[12:34] | See, Face, this is what happens when we forget about plans | 看到了吧 小白 这就是没有按计划来的下场 |
[12:37] | and just fire blind. | 盲目开火 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:40] | I’m so sorry that l have feelings for a human being, | 我又不是圣贤 咋能不犯错 |
[12:43] | – that l fell in love. – Love? | -我爱上一妞 -爱 |
[12:45] | Wait a minute. What about Miss Croatia three weeks ago? | 等等 那三周前那个克罗地亚妞呢 |
[12:51] | Rescue sex. | 满足生理需要而已 |
[12:55] | l was just trying to save her. | 我只是想救她 |
[12:56] | – Save her? – Yeah. | -救她 -嗯哼 |
[12:58] | Save her? How? | 救她吗 怎么救 |
[12:59] | Please, do share with us your plan, Face. | 得了 你有什么计划 说来听听 小白 |
[13:04] | Okay, I hadn’t thought about that yet. | 好吧 我还没想过什么计划 |
[13:05] | Exactly. I had to. | 我就说吧 最后还得我来 |
[13:08] | Her plane ticket. | 她的飞机票 |
[13:10] | Her work visa and her new passport. | 工作签证和新的护照 |
[13:12] | And don’t bullshit me that this was about her, Face. | 别跟我说些为了救她之类的蠢话 小白 |
[13:15] | This was all about Tuco. | 这只是为了干掉图克 |
[13:17] | Do you have a mag? | 还有弹夹吗 |
[13:46] | – Mike. – Boss man. How the hell are you? | -麦克 -头儿 你怎么了 |
[13:50] | – Still chewing the same dirt? – I am, unfortunately. | -还在这满天尘土中活着呀 -很不走运吧 |
[13:52] | – And out here in lovely Mexico. – Good. | -大老远的来到美丽的墨西哥 -不错 |
[13:53] | – So what have you got for me? – I got a fast bird doing pizza runs. | -你有什么给我 -我安排了精干人员在附近盯着 |
[13:57] | – The call sign is “Hatchet.” – Hatchet. Okay. | -行动代号是赛蒂斯之斧 -斧头吗 好 |
[13:59] | And that is whatever you want it to be. | 就是个名字而已 |
[14:01] | This is yours. | 这是给你的 |
[14:02] | General, may I remind you, they don’t take to the gringos. | 不需我提醒你 他们不能到了美国佬手中 |
[14:05] | I owe you one, okay? | 我欠你个人情 |
[14:07] | – Let’s not wait till Bragg again, huh? – Three years. | -快快上路吧 -三年都等了 |
[14:10] | – And the kid. Still you and the chicks. – B.A. – What? | -还有孩子 想你哦 -怪头 -怎么了 |
[14:14] | How am l gonna just leave my girl like this, after all that? | 我怎么能就这样丢下我的心肝宝贝 |
[14:17] | l had to fight to get her back. | 我可是大打出手才把她抢回来 |
[14:18] | Leave the keys and we’ll come back for her. Come on. | 取下车钥匙 到时再回来取她 |
[14:21] | Looking shabby. | 看着好破烂呀 |
[14:24] | – What is the deal, brother? – Shoot anything that moves, okay? | -怎么打 伙计 -遇佛杀佛 |
[14:27] | – This is worse than Colombia. – I know Tuco, man. | -这比在哥伦比亚还糟 -我了解图克 伙计 |
[14:29] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll take her to war college in Saint Tropez. | 别担心 我会带她到圣特鲁佩斯的军事学院 |
[14:32] | I’ll get you all their numbers, so don’t worry about it. | 我会把他们所有人全引来 别有后顾之忧 |
[14:33] | – Face, look after the Corporal. – Yeah. Okay. | -小白 照顾下怪头 -好 |
[14:37] | And you’re covered in gas, which I think is interesting. | 有意思的是 你全身上下都是汽油味 |
[14:52] | Find a treatment room, Corporal. | 去找大夫看看你的伤 下士 |
[14:54] | Make it quick. I’m gonna find our pilot. | 赶紧的 我去找我们的飞行员 |
[15:08] | Hey, Doc, you got a second for a wounded vet? | 大夫 你有空来看看这个伤者吗 |
[15:13] | Highly decorated combat pilot. | 花瓶战斗机飞行员 |
[15:15] | You ask him, he thinks he’s the best in the world. | 但你问他 他绝对会说自己最出色 |
[15:18] | But he’s a functioning lunatic. | 但他是个还有点用的疯子 |
[15:20] | Last week he tried to escape by jump-starting an ambulance. | 上周他想修好一辆救护车用来逃跑 |
[15:23] | Clear. | 完毕 |
[15:25] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[15:26] | My kind of guy. | 我就喜欢这种人 |
[15:31] | lt almost hit your tattoo there. | 差点就刺到你的纹身了 |
[15:33] | Has anyone seen Mr. Murdock? | 有人见到默多克先生吗 |
[15:35] | – The old Ranger tat. – Mr. Murdock? | -旧式游骑兵纹身 -默多克先生 |
[15:37] | Would you think l was crazy if l told you l had one of these? | 要是我说我也有 你会觉得我疯了吗 |
[15:41] | Something wrong with your eyes, man. | 你看错了 |
[15:43] | – Mr. Murdock? – Not while I’m operating, nurse. | -默多克先生 -我在给病人缝合伤口呢 护士 |
[15:46] | – Not now. – Why are you off the ward? | -别吵我 -你怎么从病房里跑出来了 |
[15:48] | ls that gas? ls that you? | 有人放屁了吗 是你吗 |
[15:50] | – l smell gas. – What do you mean, “ward”? | -我闻到了 -病房是什么意思 |
[15:52] | – What ward? – This man is a patient here. | -什么病房 -他是这里的病人 |
[15:54] | ls this you? Don’t listen to her, she’s crazy. | 是你吗 别听她的 她疯了 |
[15:55] | Honestly, I’m a practicing doctor at Johns Hopkins University. | 老实说 我还是霍普金斯大学的实习医生呢 |
[16:00] | – Did you ask him to do a lightning bolt? – I asked for no lightning bolt. | 你叫他给你缝成闪电状的吗 -根本没呀 |
[16:03] | – I’m calling security. – What’s wrong with this fool? | -我要叫保安 -这个疯子 |
[16:04] | – Is he crazy? – It is you. | -他疯了吧 -你才疯了 |
[16:06] | – You on fire, man. – What? What’s that? | -你着火了 兄弟 -啥 搞什么 |
[16:08] | – What the… – Oh, Jesus! | -搞毛 -天呀 |
[16:09] | – You Rangers. I like you! – Are you crazy? | -我太喜欢你们游骑兵了 -你脑子注水了吗 |
[16:19] | Hey! Hey, come on! | 喂 住手 |
[16:23] | Corporal, off. Back off! | 下士 退后 |
[16:25] | This is a hospital. | 这里可是医院 |
[16:28] | – Everybody’s met Mr. Murdock. – Met him? | -大家都见过默多克先生咯 -何止见过 |
[16:30] | He lit my arm on fire. | 他还在我手臂上纵火 |
[16:32] | He stitched a lightning bolt in mine, man. | 他还把我的伤口缝成闪电状 |
[16:34] | Look at me, son. | 看着我 小子 |
[16:37] | I’m told you’re a hell of a chopper pilot. | 据说你是个超棒的直升机飞行员 |
[16:39] | The best, sir. | 是最好的 长官 |
[16:41] | I’m not getting on a chopper with this nut job. | 我才不坐这疯子开的直升飞机 |
[16:42] | Yeah, that’s a good… ls he another one of your projects? | 好极了 他也是你计划的一部分吗 |
[16:44] | I’m a real soldier. I’m a Ranger, baby. | 我是货真价实的战士 我是个游骑兵 |
[16:48] | I’m worried! | 压力真大 |
[16:50] | I’m a Ranger, sir. | 我真是个游骑兵 长官 |
[16:52] | That’s good enough for me. | 这对我来说就足够了 |
[16:53] | You have been released into our care | 你被我们接管 |
[16:55] | – and reinstated, Captain. – I’m not even close to good with that. | -并恢复上尉军衔 -这对我来说太不爽了 |
[16:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[16:58] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这鬼地方吧 |
[17:12] | You gorgeous old rust bucket, you. | 你这魅力无穷的破烂呀 |
[17:14] | Did you miss your daddy? | 想我没有 |
[17:15] | Face, what’s the most important part of a well-oiled plan? | 小白 知道计划万无一失 最重要的是什么吗 |
[17:18] | To be one step ahead of the enemy, | 要占据先机 |
[17:20] | – not to be running away from him. – Who says we’re running? | -而不是落荒而逃 -谁说我们要逃跑了 |
[17:23] | What, we’re going to go in this dinosaur | 什么 我们要和那疯子 |
[17:25] | – with this freak show? – Yep. | -一起钻进这骨灰级灰机里吗 -嗯哼 |
[17:26] | You spin me right round, baby Right round | 你把我迷得团团转 团团转 |
[17:30] | – Rotors are good, sir. – Who is this guy? | -螺旋翼没问题 长官 -这家伙到底是谁 |
[17:38] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[17:40] | We’ve got gringos to kill! | 干掉美国佬 |
[17:41] | Murdock, get this thing in the air. | 默多克 把这玩意弄上天去 |
[17:43] | Hold on, boys! | 抓紧咯 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna try something l saw in a cartoon once. | 我要试试在卡通里看到的把戏 |
[17:47] | What you talking about cartoons for? Get us the hell out of here! | 你说卡通是毛意思 快把我们弄走 |
[17:49] | We got a hot chopper to your six. | 六点钟方向有敌方直升机 |
[17:53] | I’m blocking bullets. We’re bulletproof. | 金刚罩 你们打不到我 打不到我 |
[17:55] | We’re bulletproof, boys! | 金刚罩 打不到我 |
[17:58] | Oh, heads up. | 小心 |
[18:08] | I see you, gringo! | 我看见你了 美国佬 |
[18:09] | You pancaked my van! I’m gonna kill you, fool! | 你把我的心肝宝贝压成了薄饼 我要杀了你这混蛋 |
[18:12] | You can’t park there. That’s a handicap zone. | 你不能停在那里 那是残疾人专用的 |
[18:15] | – l knew you was crazy! l knew… – This is a mistake. | -我就知道你是个疯子 神经病 -我已经后悔了 |
[18:25] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 开火 |
[18:34] | Blow them out of the sky. | 把他们打下来 |
[18:39] | I’ve never tried this before! | 我从来没有这样试过 |
[18:43] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[18:44] | Did you see how he turned the helicopter? | 你看到他让直升飞机做空翻了吗 |
[18:50] | Whoa! There’s nothing like some good air-to-air combat, eh, boys? | 这空对空作战真刺激 是不 老兄 |
[18:53] | Don’t look at me! Look there! | 别看我 看前面 |
[18:56] | He’s only got heat seekers left. | 他只剩热感导弹了 |
[18:58] | Captain, get us out of here. | 上尉 把我们弄走 |
[19:00] | Hold on, this could get ugly! | 抓紧了 这可不好受 |
[19:02] | Here we go! Come on, baby, climb! | 准备好 加油啊 宝贝 继续爬升 |
[19:13] | Fire the missiles. | 发射导弹 |
[19:15] | Whoa! Missiles! Come on, come on. | 哇哇 导弹 来吧 |
[19:18] | That’s how we deal with heat seekers, chaps. | 这就是对付热感导弹的方法 |
[19:21] | We go cold. | 我们熄火 |
[19:27] | What the hell? | 搞毛 |
[19:28] | Face, get him in here! | 小白 快把他弄进来 |
[19:30] | Holy, shit! Oh, shit! | 妈了个逼的 |
[19:33] | Got him! | 抓住他了 |
[19:35] | Restart. Restart. | 重启 |
[19:41] | Close the door! | 关好门 |
[19:42] | l know you’re Airborne Rangers, but that was ridiculous! | 我知道你是空降兵 但那也太夸张了吧 |
[19:46] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[19:50] | Boss, the idea is to kill Tuco, not the other way around! | 头儿 我们是要杀了图克 不是被杀 |
[19:53] | One step ahead of the game isn’t a plan, kid. | 抢先一步并不是计划 小子 |
[19:58] | Two to three steps ahead. | 而是要抢先两三步 |
[20:00] | Beating an enemy’s move before it’s even made. | 抢在敌人出招前就将其拿下 |
[20:03] | That’s a plan. | 这才是计划 |
[20:05] | Hatchet, Hatchet, lock on my LC. | 斧头 斧头 瞄准尾随我的目标 |
[20:08] | General Tuco, you are currently engaged | 图克将军 你现在正未经许可 |
[20:10] | in unauthorized warfare on United States military personnel. | 对美国军事人员发动攻击 |
[20:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You engaged me. | 滚你妈的 是你先挑起来的 |
[20:16] | Repeat. | 重复一遍 |
[20:18] | You are engaged in unauthorized warfare on United States military personnel. | 你现在正未经许可对美国军事人员发动攻击 |
[20:25] | Over United States air space. | 而且还在美国领空 |
[20:28] | – What? – Alpha, Mike… | -什么 – 草 泥 |
[20:31] | Foxtrot! | 马 |
[20:35] | – ln other words, Adios! Mother- fu…!! – Oh, no. | -换句话说 操 你 妈 -不 |
[20:47] | Well done, Captain. | 干得漂亮 上尉 |
[20:48] | – That was awesome. – That wasn’t awesome. | -酷毙了 -酷个屁 |
[20:50] | – You are a genius! – I’m never flying again in this thing! | -你真是个天才 -老子死也不坐飞机了 |
[20:53] | l never should have doubted you, boss! | 相信你果然没错 头儿 |
[20:55] | There’s a plan in everything, kid. | 凡事都在计划之中 小子 |
[20:58] | And I love it when a plan comes together. | 我就爱计划圆满的那一刻 |
[21:28] | Gunpowder cooking. Nothing like it. | 没有比这更好的烹饪了 |
[21:34] | Face, you want it napalmed or nuked? | 小白 你想要用凝固汽油红烧还是用原子弹油炸 |
[21:36] | Nuke it. | 原子弹油炸 |
[21:38] | Nuke it! | 油炸 |
[21:44] | Murdock, burn the hell out of it, | 默多克 他妈的给我煮熟一点 |
[21:47] | like it was damned. | 给我狠狠地烧 |
[21:49] | Burn the whole place down, buddy. | 把整个地方都烧了算了 兄弟 |
[21:55] | – You want secret sauce? – No, no, no. None of that anti-freeze. | -你要私家秘调酱汁吗 -不不不 不要防冻剂那玩意 |
[21:59] | The secret’s out. You crazy. Everybody knows. | 秘密就是 你有病 地球人都知道 |
[22:01] | No one can do an anti- freeze marinade like you can, Murdock. | 没人能学会你的防冻腌泡汁 默多克 |
[22:04] | But l got a little Bell’s palsy last time l ate that. | 但我上次吃了以后就面瘫了 |
[22:08] | It’s only partial paralysis. Come on, take it like a man. | 只是局部面瘫而已 来吧 有点男人样 |
[22:10] | Yes, sir. I’m having that conversation right now. | 是的 长官 正要准备和他们对话 |
[22:12] | We will enforce that. I’ve got it well in hand, sir. | 一定会让他们明白的 一切都在我掌控 长官 |
[22:14] | I don’t think you want me to be in the field partially paralyzed, bud. | 我想你也不希望我局部面瘫地上战场吧 |
[22:18] | Visitors. | 有客人哟 |
[22:33] | Wow, I’m a little taken aback. I’m not gonna lie. | 说真的 我还真吃了一惊 |
[22:36] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[22:37] | Oh, I’m sorry, am l supposed to call you Lieutenant back? | 很抱歉 我是不是也要叫你中尉 |
[22:39] | No, you’re supposed to call me Captain. | 不 你得叫我上尉 |
[22:41] | Captain. Captain? | 上尉 |
[22:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:44] | Captain Crunch. Look at you. Wow. | 让我想起吃的了 瞧瞧你 |
[22:47] | So, l guess you said no to the kids, no to the family. | 怪不得你不要孩子 也不要家庭 |
[22:51] | Just no ladder you can’t climb, huh? | 就是要平步青云啊 |
[22:53] | No, no, honey, l just said no to you. | 不 亲爱的 我只是不要你而已 |
[22:57] | Hello. My name’s Percy. | 你好呀 我叫珀西 |
[23:00] | Would you like some pork? | 要吃猪肉吗 |
[23:02] | lf I broke every bone in your hand, could you still do that? | 我要是把你丫手打折了 你还能再傻逼一点么 |
[23:05] | This is crazy. Three years? | 太不可思议了 三年了 |
[23:08] | We haven’t seen each other for three years, | 我们三年没见面了 |
[23:10] | this is what we’re gonna talk about? | 你就是来谈这个的吗 |
[23:15] | What would you like to discuss? | 那你想谈什么 |
[23:20] | Did you take my Steely Dan CD? | 我那张斯蒂利·丹的CD带来了么 |
[23:22] | I’m not even going to respond to that. | 我都懒的搭理你 |
[23:24] | We listened to it, like, nine times in a row. | 我们一口气听了九遍 |
[23:26] | We were drinking that crappy cabernet. You remember that? | 品着那难喝的解百衲葡萄酒 记得吗 |
[23:30] | We were doing something else. What were we doing? | 我们还干了点儿别的 咱干什么了 |
[23:32] | Do you remember what it was we were doing? It was in a bedroom. | 你还记得吗 干什么了 在卧室里 |
[23:35] | You don’t remember? | 你都忘了吗 |
[23:37] | The only thing I remember is leaving. | 我只记得我离开了你 |
[23:39] | Which is my fondest memory of you. | 这是我对你最美好的回忆 |
[23:48] | You guys are the best. Stay out of trouble, you hear me? | 你们是最棒的 可别给我惹事 |
[23:53] | Take care. Yes. Thank you. | 保重 谢谢 |
[23:57] | Keep that on. | 头盔戴牢了 |
[24:08] | Colonel, my name is Lynch, I’m with Central lntelligence. | 上校 我叫林奇 中央情报局的 |
[24:12] | l knew a company man named Lynch back in the first Desert Storm. | 在之前第一次”沙漠风暴”行动时遇见一个中情局的人也叫林奇 |
[24:15] | Yeah, l come from a long line of Lynches. | 对 我们那有一堆人叫都叫这名儿 |
[24:18] | You ever stop to consider that maybe the reason nobody trusts the CIA | 有想过人们为何不信任中情局吗 |
[24:21] | is because nobody knows your real names? | 因为没人知道你们的真名 |
[24:25] | What can l do for you, Mr. Lynch? | 有什么可效劳的吗 林奇先生 |
[24:27] | I need you to help me to stop Saddam’s former flunkies | 我要你帮我阻止萨达姆的前任手下 |
[24:29] | from stealing over a billion dollars in the next 30 hours. | 在未来的30小时内窃取数十亿美元 |
[24:33] | Now, the only mint outside of the U.S. capable of printing our money | 现今我国境外唯一一个印制美元的铸币厂 |
[24:36] | belonged to the Shah of lran. | 在伊朗境内 |
[24:38] | During the lran- lraq War, it went missing. | 曾在两伊战争期间失踪 |
[24:40] | Rumor was, Saddam had stolen it. | 流言盛传是萨达姆偷去了 |
[24:42] | And we stole it back during Desert Storm. | “沙漠风暴”时我们已经偷了回来 |
[24:44] | Well, you didn’t get the engraving plates. | 但是没拿回模板 |
[24:47] | It didn’t matter. | 那不要紧 |
[24:49] | They would have had to rebuild a mint just to print those bills. | 他们要想印钞票就得重建铸币厂 |
[24:52] | Well, sir, | 没错 长官 |
[24:54] | it’s happening as we speak. | 他们正在这么干 |
[25:00] | Fedayeen thugs have seized what’s left of the lraqi National Mint | 这群阿拉伯来的暴徒占用了废弃的伊拉克国家铸币厂 |
[25:04] | to run off billions of dollars in unbacked American currency. | 印制了几十亿非法美国货币 |
[25:07] | How are they planning on moving the plates and a billion dollars | 他们要如何把模板和十亿美钞 |
[25:10] | – out of Baghdad? – Armored convoy, | -运出巴格达 -装甲车 |
[25:12] | manned with former lraqi spec ops. | 由退伍的伊拉克特种兵驾驶 |
[25:15] | You know, high speed, shoot-to-kill types. | 速度奇快 遇佛杀佛 |
[25:18] | So how do you plan on stopping them? | 你打算怎样阻止他们 |
[25:26] | Listen, there’s some rumors about some top-secret plates | 听着 最近有流言说萨达姆的党羽 |
[25:29] | being smuggled out of the city by Saddam loyalists. | 要把一些高度机密的模板偷运出城 |
[25:32] | Do you know anything about this? | 你听说了吗 |
[25:34] | Seriously, if you’re going to make a play for these plates, | 你听好了 要是你想借此事大显身手 |
[25:37] | I’m waving you off right now. | 我可得请你滚蛋了 |
[25:39] | ‘Cause it’s my responsibility and it’s my ass. | 因为那是我的职责 我能搞定 |
[25:41] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[25:44] | Face? | 小白 |
[25:45] | l will court-martial you. | 不然我把你告上军事法庭 |
[25:47] | – Whoo! Okay. – Hey. | -好吧 -嘿 |
[25:50] | Get the memo. | 别拿我的话当耳边风 |
[25:52] | Tell your beloved Colonel Smith and stay the hell out of Baghdad. | 记得告诉你家亲爱的史密斯上校他妈的给我离巴格达越远越好 |
[25:56] | You know, | 你 |
[25:58] | you never came back. l thought you were gonna come back. | 你再也没回来 我以为你会回来 |
[26:01] | Well, this is me, coming back. | 我现在不是回来了么 |
[26:12] | You think those clowns can really pull this off? | 你觉得那几个小丑真敢插手 |
[26:14] | Listen, listen, l would never tell him this, | 听着 这话我从来说不出口 |
[26:16] | but they are the best CIAndestine unit in the four branches, | 但他们确实是四个分队里最牛逼的小组 |
[26:19] | and they specialize in the ridiculous… | 而且最擅长那些不可思议的任务 |
[26:22] | …shadow peck and the rest of them. | 我去找其他人 |
[26:23] | – Do not let them out of your sight. – Yes, ma’am. | -给我盯紧了他们 -遵命 长官 |
[26:29] | – Doesn’t diablo mean “devil”? – Yeah, man. | “暗黑破坏神”是恶魔的意思吗 -当然啦 |
[26:33] | God damn it, Hannibal, what do you want me to do? | 去你娘的 汉尼拔 你想要我怎么样 |
[26:36] | If this were my operation and you wanted it, | 如果这是我的行动 |
[26:38] | – you would have the mission. – You let Black Forest deploy on this, | -那你随便插手 可这不是 -你竟让”黑森林”执行这任务 |
[26:42] | and it’s an international incident, l promise you. | 这是国际性事件 我向你保证 |
[26:44] | They’re not soldiers. | 他们根本不算是士兵 |
[26:46] | They’re frat boys with trigger fingers. | 就是群混在军队里的纨绔子弟 |
[26:48] | – Who’s running the ground team? – Brock Pike. | -谁指挥地面部队 -布拉德·帕克 |
[26:54] | Pike. | 帕克 |
[26:56] | He’s a thug. He’s a cartoon character. Come on. | 他就是个搞笑的暴徒 得了吧 |
[26:58] | Hannibal, we have been ordered, ordered, mind you, | 汉尼拔 我们有命令在身 |
[27:02] | to stay out of Baghdad. | 明确要你别靠近巴格达 |
[27:04] | – Cut, dried, the end. – General, | -就这么定了 不得违抗 -将军 |
[27:08] | we should find him a little wiggle room, don’t you think? | 我们得给他点回旋余地 您觉得呢 |
[27:11] | You know, l knew another Lynch, a CIA stooge. | 我还认识一个叫林奇的中情局走狗 |
[27:15] | Stationed in Laos, ’68. | 68年时驻扎在老挝 |
[27:18] | – No relation. – Are you sure? | -和我没关系 -真的吗 |
[27:20] | ‘Cause you remind me of him. | 我一看你就想起他 |
[27:24] | I’m due in Kabul in a few hours. | 我几小时后得赶到喀布尔 |
[27:26] | I’ll be back here in 48. I’m assuming we’re green and go. | 希望我48小时后回来时已经万事大吉 |
[27:30] | Notify me otherwise. | 要是干砸了别忘通知我 |
[27:32] | He’s wearing body armor in the HQ. | 他在总部还穿着防弹衣 |
[27:36] | And that should tell you everything you need to know about the CIA. | 能看出中情局的都什么货色了吧 |
[27:50] | Russ, let’s do some good on the way out the door here. | 老罗 现在没其他人了 咱们谈谈 |
[27:55] | Those plates are gonna do all kinds of damage. | 那些模板的危害性太大 |
[27:58] | Let me go get them. | 让我去搞定 |
[28:00] | Forget about it, Hannibal. Steer clear of this one. | 算了吧 汉尼拔 这次你要置身事外 |
[28:02] | Well clear of it. | 不要插手 |
[28:04] | This is a gauntlet run right through the heart of Sadr City. | 这次行动是直刺萨德尔城的心脏 |
[28:09] | Saddam Hussein was a certifiable madman, | 萨达姆·侯赛因是个公认的疯子 |
[28:13] | but even he wasn’t crazy enough | 但还没疯狂到 |
[28:15] | to go into that place more than once in 30 years. | 三十年后再去那地方 |
[28:18] | We pulled out of there a week ago and already it’s the Wild West. | 我们一周前撤离 那里已经无法无天了 |
[28:21] | You actually sound worried. | 你听上去还是很担心的 |
[28:24] | And you actually seem offended. | 你还是生气了 |
[28:27] | Well, this isn’t about you losing a step now. | 不是说你不如当年了 |
[28:29] | l want you to know that. | 我想你要明白这一点 |
[28:33] | I’m 10 times the man l was when you met me. | 我可比当年强大得多 |
[28:36] | And twice as fast. | 也迅捷得多 |
[28:38] | Russ, | 老罗 |
[28:40] | the boys and l can get this done, minus the bloodshed. | 我和弟兄们保证能全身而退 |
[28:43] | Those plates can do all kinds of damage. | 那些模板的危害性太大 |
[28:46] | Don’t make me beg. | 别逼我求你 |
[28:47] | I’d hate to see you beg, Hannibal. | 我不想看到你求人 |
[28:52] | You’ve been my friend for a long time. | 你和我是这么多年的老朋友 |
[28:55] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[28:58] | you and those boys have possibly been | 你和那些小伙子们可能是 |
[29:00] | the most valuable military asset l have ever had at my disposal. | 我调遣过的最有价值的战斗力 |
[29:05] | Now, you asked me not to make you beg. | 你请求我别逼你求我 |
[29:10] | Right now, I’m begging you. | 但其实是我得求你 |
[29:13] | Hannibal, please, let this one go. | 汉尼拔 求你了 这次你就放手吧 |
[29:16] | Russ, this is too big an enterprise. We can’t let these bozos do this. | 老罗 事关重大 不能让那帮笨蛋上呀 |
[29:21] | It’s way too big. | 事关重大呀 |
[29:24] | And you’d do it with or without my blessing? | 你是否愿意带着我的祝福出战 |
[29:26] | No, that I wouldn’t. | 我不会不带的 |
[29:29] | l need your blessing. | 我需要你的祝福 |
[29:34] | I’m not so sure that it is a blessing. | 我不敢肯定这算不算是种祝福 |
[29:40] | Good hunting, my friend. | 祝你马到功成 伙计 |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:48] | How’d it go with the old man? | 和老家伙谈的如何 |
[29:49] | Same old, same old. What you got there? | 都是些陈词滥调 你手上是什么 |
[29:52] | Pictures of my new baby. | 我的新欢 |
[29:54] | Oh, look at her. Who’s a proud papa? | 不错呀 眼光不赖 |
[29:56] | These pictures are the closest Murdock gets to that van. | 这些是默多克近距离拍下的 |
[29:59] | It’s ready for me when I go back to LA. | 等我回到洛杉矶 它就会在那儿等我了 |
[30:02] | Listen, B.A., we’re extending our stay a little bit. | 听着 怪头 我们得多待一阵子了 |
[30:07] | We’re going back into Baghdad. | 得回巴格达去 |
[30:08] | l thought we was ordered to stay out of Baghdad. | 上头不是命令咱别去巴格达吗 |
[30:10] | – That’s true, but I’m… – Smith. | -没错 可我 -史密斯 |
[30:13] | – Pike. – l understand you and your grunts | -帕克 -我听说你和你手下 |
[30:16] | are now stealing my gigs. l don’t like that. | 要抢我饭碗 我可不太高兴 |
[30:18] | I figured you Black Forest guys would be busy | 我以为你们”黑森林”大军忙着 |
[30:21] | installing a dictatorship or overthrowing a democracy somewhere. | 在哪搞独裁或推翻民主呢 |
[30:26] | It’s still the weekend, yet. That’s nine-to-five stuff, pops. | 现在是周末 那些事得上班时间处理 大叔 |
[30:31] | Look at you clowns. | 看看你们这群小丑 |
[30:33] | You’re not soldiers. | 你们算哪门子士兵 |
[30:35] | You’re assassins in polo shirts. | 简直就是穿着马球衫的刺客 |
[30:40] | We’ll make in a week what you guys make in a year. | 你们折腾一年的活儿 我们一周就能拿下 |
[30:43] | Cash don’t buy guts, kid, | 钞票买不来勇气 小子 |
[30:46] | or brains. | 也买不来智慧 |
[30:47] | And you’re short on both. | 可惜你两样都缺 |
[30:51] | This is Morrison’s base. Bug out of my op. | 这是莫里森的基地 赶紧滚出我的地盘 |
[30:58] | They make you wear the yellow shirt there, B.A.? | 怪头 你都穿上黄色领骑衫了呀 |
[31:00] | What’s that stand for, “Barely Able”? | 你名字是啥意思 废物的意思吗 |
[31:06] | Get out of my way, punk. | 让开 废物 |
[31:09] | Hey, don’t sweat them. | 别怕他们 |
[31:12] | They might have just done us a favor. A big one. | 他们可帮我们大忙了 |
[31:15] | Let me see, we got one medium tank left. | 看 只剩一辆中型坦克了 |
[31:18] | I’m telling you, there’s a reason she came back. | 我跟你说 她不会平白无故地回来 |
[31:20] | Face, l told you, forget about her. | 小白 我都说了 忘了她 |
[31:22] | The levels of ambition on this woman… | 这女人的野心简直 |
[31:23] | I ain’t stepping foot in any type of aircraft, Hannibal. | 打死我也不坐飞机了 汉尼拔 |
[31:26] | No gliders, paper planes, ultra-lights. | 不论是滑翔机 纸飞机 还是轻型机 |
[31:29] | – You ever gonna let me live that down? – No. | -你就是揪着这事儿不放吧 -没错 |
[31:31] | Mexico was a long time ago, and l saved your life. | 墨西哥那都多久前的事了 我还救了你的命 |
[31:34] | How about thanking me for not whooping your ass at the hospital? | 那你怎么不谢我在医院里没揍烂你菊花 |
[31:36] | l was an Airborne Ranger until l met you. | 没遇见你之前我是空降兵 |
[31:38] | And you chickened out just like… | 可你吓得跟什么似的 |
[31:39] | – 263 jumps. – Just a thank-you would have been nice. | -263次跳伞 -你就不能谢谢我吗 |
[31:42] | And one helicopter ride with you screws it up. | 可坐过一次你开的直升机后全毁了 |
[31:44] | Airborne Ranger with a fear of flying. Like a punk! | 空降兵却恐飞 就是个棒槌 |
[31:47] | B.A., for the last time, nobody leaves the truck | 怪头 我保证 咱抢过卡车 |
[31:50] | once we take it over. Okay? | 后就都在里面呆着 好吧 |
[31:55] | My cousin takes me to this party where this amazing cover band | 我老表带我来到这个派对 在那里有个超棒的伴奏乐队 |
[31:58] | does this trash metal version of Hello by Lionel Richie. | 演奏了鞭挞金属版的莱昂纳尔·里奇的怀旧金曲 |
[32:02] | -Yeah. -Yeah. It goes… | -哦 -唱起来就像这样 |
[32:03] | Hello, is it me you’re looking for? | 嗨 你是在找我吗 |
[32:06] | Guys, how long have they been in there? | 伙计们 他们在里面多久了 |
[32:08] | – About three hours. – Three hours. | -三小时了 -三小时 |
[32:11] | Three hours? | 三小时 |
[32:12] | They’ve been in there for three hours? They haven’t come out at all? | 在里头三小时了 没出来吗 |
[32:15] | No one came out to take a leak, nothing? | 都没人出来尿尿或其他什么的吗 |
[32:16] | – No. – Nope. | 一个也没 |
[32:23] | I’ve been here for three seconds and that sounds odd to me. | 我站这儿才一会儿就已经感觉不对了 |
[32:26] | I’ve been watching that tent like a hawk. | 我就像猎鹰般的盯着他们 |
[32:28] | Really? lt looks like you’re eating some risotto and sitting on your ass. | 是吗 我怎么看到你们只是坐这儿吃意大利肉汁烩饭 |
[32:31] | I don’t know. I wanted the soup. | 我不知道了 我想来点汤 |
[32:32] | – I wasn’t eating risotto. I had… -It’s not risotto. | -我吃的不是意大利肉汁烩饭 -真不是 |
[32:43] | Yeah, boys. | 伙计们 |
[32:50] | Yeah, he wants to fight, doesn’t he? | 他想挑事呀 |
[32:54] | Damn, this is awesome. They got us a stripper, too. | 靠这也太爽了 还给我们找了跳脱衣舞的妞呀 |
[32:58] | You got that hot enlisted look. Me likey. | 你眼神就像我们当兵的一样性感 比如说我 |
[33:02] | Before l throw you in the stockade, where are they? | 在我关你们禁闭之前 我想知道 他们哪去了 |
[33:05] | They didn’t tell us… Captain. | 没跟我们说哦 上尉 |
[33:08] | They just gave us a case of beer and 50 bucks apiece. | 只给了我们一箱啤酒和每人五十块 |
[33:12] | I got a hundred. | 给我的是一百 |
[33:14] | Oh, did you get a hundred? | 给你的是一百块呀 |
[33:21] | You think we get to keep the hair? | 这假发是不是归咱们了 |
[33:23] | Staging, movement, action plan. | 策划 行动 部署 |
[33:27] | There’s a nice read for you. | 你们有得读了 |
[33:28] | Hell, yeah, Hannibal. This is it right here. | 太给力了 汉尼拔 要的就是这个 |
[33:34] | This is bat-shit insane. | 让人难以置信 |
[33:38] | – It’s perfect. – This is beyond nuts, boss. | -完美 -头儿 太疯狂了 |
[33:45] | It gets better. | 习惯就好 |
[33:49] | B.A., you’ll need a piece of contoured metal to make a skid plate. | 怪头 你去找一块和你块头差不多大的金属做滑板 |
[33:52] | Let’s go, fool. | 快走 傻瓜 |
[33:53] | Murdock, we’ll need a car battery, too. | 默多克 去弄块车用电池 |
[33:56] | See if the boys at Black Forest can help us out. | 看看”黑森林”那群傻帽那边有不 |
[34:00] | Press credentials, we need them. | 我们还需要记者证 |
[34:02] | Hit the media tent and see what’s lying around. | 到媒体中心的帐篷里去找找 |
[34:04] | Sorry, my friend, l see you’ve put | 抱歉 伙计 我看你 |
[34:06] | the South African microphone at the bottom. | 刚把南非电视台的话筒放下边了 |
[34:08] | You can’t always put the CNN on top. | 你不能总让CNN高高在上 |
[34:10] | Private, there are two mics. I don’t know if there is something… | 当兵的 这儿有两个话筒 我不清楚是 |
[34:14] | I was a moving man in my younger days | 早先我曾是个帅小伙 |
[34:18] | Murdock, we need a news camera. | 默多克 我们得弄台新闻摄影机 |
[34:21] | See what you can do. | 就看你的了 |
[34:25] | All right, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[34:28] | Hello. I’m… | 你好 我 |
[34:30] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[34:32] | Listen, we’re doing a preliminary poll of… | 听着 我们正在做预备性会谈 |
[34:34] | What are we talking about? Of the pull-out. | 是关于那个什么 对了 撤军 |
[34:37] | We’re gonna need airbags, lots of them. | 还需要气囊 越多越好 |
[34:40] | – What bureau are you with, darling? – Le Monde. | -你是哪个部门的 -法国世界报 |
[34:42] | Are you French? | 你是法国人 |
[34:49] | Hello, this is General Parker. I need… | 你好 我是帕克尔将军 我需要 |
[34:51] | Okay. It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[34:53] | Hey, fool, you need to call an air strike on yourself. | 要进行空袭 你自己去和上头说 |
[34:57] | – We’re good, mate. I’ll meet you. – No, I think we need to get going now. | -我们这没问题了 老兄 再会 -不 我们得回去 |
[35:00] | You need to understand what I’m telling you right now. | 你给我听清楚了 |
[35:03] | B.A., we’re gonna need a magnet. | 怪头 弄块磁铁 |
[35:07] | A powerful one. | 要磁力够强的 |
[35:12] | You ever seen Blue Man Group? | 看过蓝人乐队的演出吗 |
[35:15] | I’ll pick up the rest. | 其他的交给我 |
[35:27] | I’m just gonna go for it. | 我想冒次险 |
[35:34] | What would you give for one chance | 你愿意付出一切 换取这个机会吗 |
[35:37] | to come back here and tell our enemies | 那就是回来大声告诉我们的敌人 |
[35:40] | that they may take our lives, | 他们也许能夺走我们的生命 |
[35:43] | but they’ll never take our freedom! | 却永远夺不走我们的自由 |
[35:55] | Ready to go downtown? | 准备好进城了吗 |
[35:57] | Good luck. | 祝君好运 |
[35:59] | – Thank you. – Give ’em hell. | -谢谢 -让他们见鬼去吧 |
[36:08] | General Morrison, where the hell is Hannibal Smith? | 莫里森将军 汉尼拔·史密斯在他妈哪儿呀 |
[36:13] | Captain, you would do well to revise your tone and readdress me. | 上尉 和首长说话要礼貌 |
[36:17] | General, I have authority under DClS that supersedes your command, | 将军 我奉命可以随时取代你 |
[36:21] | so last time, before this becomes embarrassing for the both of us, | 为免难堪 我最后再问你一次 |
[36:27] | where is Hannibal Smith? | 汉尼拔在哪儿 |
[36:31] | Would you excuse us, General? | 你先出去下 将军 |
[36:39] | Captain, in nearly 40 years of being in this army, | 上尉 我从军快四十年了 |
[36:44] | I have learned to control my temper | 已经不是刚当兵时的火爆脾气了 |
[36:46] | and my voice when in the presence of a subordinate officer | 特别是对待下属时我更会和和气气 |
[36:51] | who, for at least the time being, seems to have lost her goddamn mind. | 现在到底是谁他妈的说话这么不客气 |
[36:56] | Now, it is my understanding | 我理解是 |
[36:58] | that you have a question for me. ls that correct? | 你有事要问我 对吧 |
[37:00] | You are correct, sir. | 是的 |
[37:01] | Then when you are prepared to remember that you are still an officer | 你要记住 你还是一名美国军官 |
[37:06] | in the United States Army, in spite of your civilian attire, | 尽管你现在没穿着军装 |
[37:10] | and are ready to present that question in a military fashion, | 当兵的就要有当兵的样 |
[37:13] | then perhaps we could get somewhere with this discussion. | 这样我们才能谈的下去 |
[37:16] | lf you have sent an Alpha Team into Baghdad for any reason whatsoever, | 如果你派遣天龙特攻队去了巴格达 |
[37:20] | that is a direct violation of a DoD order. | 就已经违抗了国防部的命令 |
[37:23] | Well, and as much as you have this kind of knowledge, | 既然你都这么说了 |
[37:26] | I can’t help wondering why it is that you need to ask anything of me. | 还问我作甚 |
[37:32] | I will take that as your confirmation, sir. | 我就当你是承认了 |
[37:43] | They go mobile in three hours. | 他们三小时后出发 |
[37:47] | The plates and over a billion dollars | 在铸币厂里将模板和十多亿美元 |
[37:49] | will be loaded into the back of a semi at the mint. | 装在一辆拖车后面 |
[37:53] | They’re overland for exactly 4.6 miles before they reach the bridge. | 然后行驶7.4公里到达这座桥 |
[38:01] | That’s our window, and it closes fast. | 这是我们的机会 但转瞬即逝 |
[38:08] | These guys will go weapons hot at the first whisper of trouble. | 一有任何风吹草动 他们都会开大火力 |
[38:17] | Face, your point of entry is under the hotel. | 小白 你得进入酒店地下 |
[38:22] | It’ll be packed with foreign press and private security. | 酒店上面肯定挤满了外国记者和私人保镖 |
[38:43] | B.A., you’re in this alleyway on a stopwatch. | 怪头 你带着计时器等在这条巷子里 |
[38:46] | Make sure the bike has V-tins or better. | 车起码要是双气缸引擎 |
[38:49] | I got something a whole lot better than that. | 我弄了辆比那强百倍的 |
[38:53] | What about me, boss man? | 我干什么呀 头儿 |
[38:57] | I had a little helicopter here someplace. | 我有架小型直升机 |
[38:59] | You got some barrel rolls? Some mid-air stalls? | 能不能空翻 或是空中熄火 |
[39:03] | I’m looking for my next near-death experience. | 我等不及下一次濒死体验了 |
[39:08] | Only air support this time, Captain, | 你这次是支援行动 上尉 |
[39:10] | but I’ll get you in on the next one. I promise. | 下次会让你大干一场 我保证 |
[39:12] | B.A., I need you to pop that clutch at 0630. | 怪头 你六点半准时出发 |
[39:20] | Is that me? | 我吗 |
[39:21] | Oh, no, l forgot. I’m in an lraqi sewer. Thanks, boss! | 我都忘了 我在伊拉克的下水道里 太谢谢了 头儿 |
[39:29] | Timing is everything, Face. | 时间就是一切 小白 |
[39:33] | This is all about the bull’s-eyes. | 关键要一击即中 |
[39:43] | Why not? | 谁说不是 |
[39:45] | From under the semi, you’ll take out the truck directly behind you. | 在拖车下面 你得把跟在后面的卡车干掉 |
[40:03] | Now, these guys are gonna be onto you, Face. | 然后会有人冲着你过来 小白 |
[40:05] | B.A., that’s your cue for throttle. | 怪头 这时就该你上场了 |
[40:08] | Be sure to look both ways before crossing. | 穿越前先看清两旁的路 |
[40:10] | And have a nice full tank of gas. | 还有别忘了给车加满油 |
[40:24] | You’ll have multiple hostiles on board, B.A. | 车上会有重兵把守 怪头 |
[40:29] | Escort them from the premises. | 把他们统统解决掉 |
[40:49] | If any stragglers sneak up behind, don’t worry, l got your back. | 要是有人从后面偷袭 别担心 有我呢 |
[41:06] | Gotcha, kid. | 抓住你了 小子 |
[41:08] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[41:10] | That’s all fine in theory, but I still don’t see how we get out of Baghdad. | 听起来不错 但我们要怎么离开巴格达呢 |
[41:15] | I do. | 我心中有数 |
[41:16] | B.A.! Hang a right! | 怪头 右转 |
[41:18] | All right! Hang on! | 好的 抓紧 |
[41:26] | – Watch out! Watch out! – Heads down! | -小心 -低头 |
[41:30] | Oh! Nice one, B.A. ! | 干得漂亮 怪头 |
[41:34] | Face, get the airbags! | 小白 装上气囊 |
[41:36] | Gotta make sure this thing stays locked for later! | 得保证一会儿不会脱落 |
[41:40] | Beautiful! | 完美 |
[41:42] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[41:49] | Hey, boss, airbags do deploy on impact, right? | 头儿 气囊是为了防撞击的吧 |
[41:54] | B.A., get in the container. | 怪头 到集装箱里去 |
[41:58] | Contact, rear! | 注意后方 |
[42:00] | Shit! | 靠 |
[42:18] | See, this is the part of the plan l don’t trust! | 我就觉得这部分最不靠谱 |
[42:21] | Don’t worry, Face! The rope will hold! | 别担心 小白 绳子很牢 |
[42:23] | If l was worried, l’d be nailing myself to the container right now! | 我担心会被钉在集装箱上 |
[42:26] | Hang on, boys! | 抓住了 弟兄们 |
[42:48] | Bam! Come on! l smoked you! | 老子来也 统统给我轰成渣吧 |
[42:50] | You boys see that down there? | 你们看到下面的情况了没 |
[42:52] | Murdock? What is that fool doing here? | 那傻蛋来干什么 |
[42:54] | Don’t lock me in here. l ain’t playing with y’all! | 让我出去 我不是开玩笑 |
[42:56] | Hey, boss, you ever play that game at the fun fair | 头儿 你有没有在游戏厅玩过 |
[42:58] | where you try to pick up a stuffed animal with the claw? | 用爪子抓玩具的游戏 |
[43:01] | This is a lot like that. | 这感觉太像啦 |
[43:04] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[43:06] | Did you lock this? | 你们锁上了是么 |
[43:07] | You locked it, didn’t you? | 你们锁上了是么 你们竟然我把锁住了 |
[43:08] | Hannibal, open this door right now, man! | 汉尼拔 快开门呀 伙计 |
[43:11] | What the… Are you hooking this thing? | 你是在把这车厢往哪儿挂吗 |
[43:13] | – You hooking this up to a helicopter? – I got you. | -是往直升机上挂吗 -挂好了 |
[43:15] | What the hell’s going on? You ain’t that crazy! | 到底他妈怎么回事 别这么疯狂 |
[43:17] | Tell me we ain’t flying! I’m gonna kill you, fool! | 别他妈告我现在我在天上 看我怎么弄死你们 |
[43:19] | – Boss, is that Bosco? – Get me out of here! | -头儿 那是博斯克吗 -快放我出去 |
[43:22] | – That’s not good. – Let me out of here! | -糟了 -快放我出去 |
[43:24] | That’s not good. He is not happy. | 这下糟了 他不高兴了 |
[43:31] | Agent Lynch, I’m patching surveillance | 林奇特工 我临时从 |
[43:32] | from the General’s tent to you now. | 将军账营中打给你 |
[43:34] | Sir, l have an inbound V-22 tilt-rotor | 长官 现在有架可倾斜旋翼的V22型飞机 |
[43:36] | on approach from the northwest. | 从西北方向接近 |
[43:38] | Identified friendly. Landing under the General’s orders. | 是友非敌 奉将军之命在此降落 |
[43:41] | Alpha Delta Alpha, stand down. Checked, friendly. | 是天龙特攻队撤退至此 不是敌人 |
[43:44] | Those are our boys. D-block perimeter around LZ | 是我们的人 在临时着陆区的D区 |
[43:47] | for essential cargo touchdown. | 携带重要物品降落 |
[44:16] | Russ, we are in the net. | 老罗 大获全胜 |
[44:19] | Copy that. l will be there in five. | 收到 我五分钟后到 |
[44:22] | I’ve got a big bottle of Blue Label waiting. | 用一大瓶尊尼获加蓝方为你们接风 |
[44:24] | A bottle? Make it a case, Scrooge. | 一瓶哪够 最起码一箱才行 吝啬鬼 |
[44:27] | See you in a few. | 一会儿见 |
[44:28] | Who’s gonna let him out? | 谁去放他出来 |
[44:31] | – You! – You! | -你去 -你去 |
[44:32] | What you don’t realize is, now l gotta kill all of y’all! | 你们都小心着点 等我出去搞死你们 |
[44:36] | I’ll kill all of y’all! Hannibal first, then Murdock! | 丫的搞死你们 先灭汉尼拔 然后是默多克 |
[44:39] | – Boss man. – I’m gonna save Face for last! | -头儿 -最后是小白 |
[44:41] | – Let me try something. – Go for it. | -让我试试 -去吧 |
[44:43] | ls it weird that I’m more scared now than what we just did? | 真是诡异 我觉得他比那任务还可怕 |
[44:46] | Bosco, it’s Murdock. | 博斯克 我是默多克 |
[44:48] | Murdock, open this door! | 默多克 快开门 |
[44:50] | I’ll make you some of that coconut-curry tapenade that you love. | 乖 我给你做你爱吃的椰奶咖喱橄榄沙司哟 |
[44:53] | That might work. | 这招估计管用 |
[44:56] | With toast points? | 有吐司吗 |
[44:58] | Hell, yeah, with toast points. What, you’re gonna have that | 当然有吐司 不然 |
[45:00] | with plain old chips? | 要抹在土豆饼上吃吗 |
[45:03] | – Damn! You tricked me. – There he is. | -你玩儿我 -猛虎出栅喽 |
[45:05] | – There he is! – I hate that! | -出来喽 -我讨厌这样 |
[45:07] | – Come on! – Get away from me, man! | -得了 -离我远点 伙计 |
[45:09] | The only reason l don’t kick y’all asses is ’cause you all outrank me. | 要不是寡不敌众我真想揍扁你们 |
[45:12] | You should know better! You know l hate flying! | 你搞明白点 我讨厌在天上飞 |
[45:14] | I’m wet! I stink! | 我满身是汗 臭气熏天 |
[45:16] | And l can’t spend none of that money! | 我还一毛钱都花不了 |
[45:17] | – Money can’t buy happiness. – Damn, man! | -用钱买不来幸福 -去你丫的 |
[45:19] | Hey, Murdock, you cooking tonight. You better get your apron on. | 默多克 今晚你来做饭 穿上你的小花围裙 |
[45:26] | I love it when a plan comes together. | 我就爱计划圆满的那一刻 |
[45:35] | – Hannibal, who was that? – General? | -汉尼拔 谁在里面 -是将军吗 |
[45:36] | – ls that the General? – Russ. | -里面是将军吗 -老罗 |
[45:38] | – Get there. Get in there. – General! | -到这儿来 -将军 |
[45:41] | – Russ! – General! | -老罗 -将军 |
[45:43] | General! | 将军 |
[45:44] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[45:52] | Pike. | 帕克 |
[45:53] | Contact rear! | 注意后方 |
[45:56] | Get in there! | 过去 |
[46:01] | Get there, get there! | 快过去 |
[47:00] | After conferring, we’ve decided to demote you | 经过商议 我们决定将你 |
[47:03] | to the rank of First Lieutenant. | 降级到中尉 |
[47:06] | Lieutenant Sosa, it’s nothing personal, | 索萨中尉 虽不是你的过失 |
[47:08] | but you lost those plates. | 但你却没能弄回模板 |
[47:10] | Those were your responsibility. | 那便是你的责任 |
[47:12] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你就庆幸吧 |
[47:14] | Others are going to prison over this. | 其他人要为此去蹲监狱 |
[47:15] | Good day, Director McCready. | 您好 麦克雷迪检察官 |
[47:17] | Lieutenant, you’re dismissed. | 中尉 你可以走了 |
[47:19] | Colonel Smith, this court has been unable to recover | 史密斯上校 本庭无法证实 |
[47:22] | any direct order from General Morrison for you to conduct the mission | 你执行的那项任务是遵从 |
[47:27] | for which you’re being tried. | 莫里森将军的命令 |
[47:29] | Your Honor, this was a covert operation | 法官大人 这是秘密行动 |
[47:32] | and no official orders were given. | 并无官方命令 |
[47:36] | So the one individual who can verify | 但唯一能证明此项行动合法性的人 |
[47:39] | the legitimacy of this operation is deceased. Is that correct, Colonel? | 已经去世了 对吧 上校 |
[47:41] | No, Your Honor, not deceased. | 不对 法官大人 不是去世 |
[47:44] | General Morrison was murdered. | 莫里森将军是被谋杀的 |
[47:46] | Colonel, I’ve been around a long time. | 上校 像你们这种不守军规的人 |
[47:49] | I’ve seen units like yours. They’re outlaws. | 我见的多了 |
[47:52] | Units like that pose a direct threat | 就是你们这种人 |
[47:55] | to the fabric and fundamentals of our military. | 对我军的军威军纪造成了巨大威胁 |
[47:59] | Your Honors, why hasn’t Black Forest been brought to trial? | 法官大人 为何”黑森林”没有被问责 |
[48:03] | Black Forest and its personnel are not subject to military jurisdiction. | 黑森林及其成员不在我们的管辖范围内 |
[48:10] | Where’s the plan, boss? Where is it? | 你的计划呢 头儿 |
[48:11] | Where’s the escape hatch? Because l don’t see it. | 逃跑计划呢 我没看到呢 |
[48:13] | – This mission isn’t over, Lieutenant. – What mission? | -这项任务还没结束 中尉 -什么任务 |
[48:17] | I clear our names. We find Pike and the plates. | 找到帕克和模板 就能洗清罪名 |
[48:21] | No matter what. | 不惜一切代价 |
[48:25] | Your Honors, these men were acting under my command. | 法官大人 这些人只是依令办事 |
[48:28] | Any judgment should be levied against me, and me alone. | 所有处罚都应由我一人承担 |
[48:31] | Absolutely not, sir. | 并非如此 长官 |
[48:32] | We were all participating in this operation willingly. | 我们都是自愿参与此行动 |
[48:34] | I don’t wanna be tried separately. | 我不赞成个人顶责 |
[48:36] | I refuse to be tried separately, sir. | 我也拒绝个人顶责 长官 |
[48:38] | In accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice, | 根据军事审判统一法典 |
[48:41] | this court is rendering guilty verdicts | 本庭判决A小队 即天龙特攻队 |
[48:42] | for each member of this Alpha Unit, or A-Team, | 所有成员罪名成立 |
[48:45] | and mandating incarceration in separate maximum-security facilities | 并委托监狱对你们分开进行最严密监禁 |
[48:50] | for a period of up to 10 years. | 在未来十年内 |
[48:52] | You’re all hereby stripped of formal rank | 撤销你们的军衔 |
[48:57] | and dishonorably discharged. | 并开除军籍 永不录用 |
[49:02] | This is bullshit, man. | 简直是放屁 |
[49:04] | This session is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[49:11] | Disgraceful. | 可耻 |
[49:13] | – Do not touch me, okay? – Captain, stand down. | -别碰我 -上尉 退下 |
[49:15] | Order! Order! | 安静 |
[49:17] | Absolute disgrace! | 绝对的诬陷 |
[49:19] | You happy? Are you happy, Charissa? | 你高兴了吧 查瑞莎 |
[49:21] | Colonel, control your men! | 上校 管好你的人 |
[49:23] | – Get your hands off me! – This is a disgrace! | -把你的手拿开 -这是诬陷 |
[49:48] | Well, hello, Mr. Lynch. Long time. | 好久不见 林奇先生 |
[49:53] | You look very relaxed, Lynch. | 在这么多摄像头下 |
[49:54] | A lot of cameras in here. | 你还能这样放松 |
[49:56] | Yeah, there are. | 确实挺多 |
[49:58] | Yeah, well, they seem to be having some technical issues at the moment. | 但现在它们都有些技术故障 |
[50:02] | May not show up till playback. | 看来录像里是找不到我了 |
[50:05] | Hannibal. Can l call you Hannibal? | 汉尼拔 能这么称呼你吗 |
[50:08] | I can’t call you Colonel anymore. | 不能再叫你上校了 |
[50:10] | Six months. | 我等了 |
[50:12] | Been waiting for you to bust out of here | 你六个月 等着你把这儿炸飞 |
[50:15] | and round up the rest of the Backstreet Boys | 再召回那帮小兄弟 |
[50:18] | and lead me to those plates. | 带我去找模板 |
[50:20] | Six months and not a peep. | 但六个月却毫无音讯 |
[50:23] | Everybody thought you and your team were working with Pike. | 所有人都以为你们是和帕克一伙儿的 |
[50:26] | Mmm. Everybody except you. | 除了你 |
[50:31] | Pike murdered Morrison. Set me and my boys up and stole those plates. | 帕克谋杀了莫里森 设计陷害我们 偷走了模板 |
[50:41] | And I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪儿 |
[50:45] | Nobody knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪儿 |
[50:51] | It’s a single image of him. | 这有一张他被拍到的照片 |
[50:53] | Taken about a month ago, somewhere in Europe. | 一个月前在欧洲的某处 |
[50:57] | We think it’s a grab from a CCTV camera. | 大概是监控摄像头的抓拍 |
[51:01] | Frankfurt, Germany. | 是德国的法兰克福 |
[51:06] | How did you get that in here? | 你怎么知道 |
[51:08] | Time, Lynch. | 我需要的只是时间 林奇 |
[51:10] | Give me a minute and I’m good. | 1分钟我就能做到这样 |
[51:12] | If I’ve got an hour, I’m great. | 给1小时我会更出色 |
[51:14] | You give me six months, I’m unbeatable. | 要是给我半年时间 我就无敌了 |
[51:18] | I know Pike. | 帕克我认识 |
[51:19] | Who’s the Arab? | 那个阿拉伯人是谁 |
[51:21] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:22] | We think he’s the deep, dark, hidden hand in this whole thing. | 我们觉得他是”深黑” 整个事件的幕后黑手 |
[51:26] | Maybe a broker, maybe a buyer. | 或是经纪人 或是买主 |
[51:30] | Lynch, we have common enemies and you have limited choices. | 林奇 我们有共同的敌人 而你却只有一个选择 |
[51:34] | My team is still your best shot at getting those plates back. | 我的队伍是你夺回模板的最好选择 |
[51:37] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 这我得想一想 |
[51:38] | Then why did you make the long drive out here? | 那你干吗大老远跑到这儿来 |
[51:40] | You and your boys at Langley want your own private printing press. | 你和中情局的伙计们正等着你的决定 |
[51:44] | That’s about as deep as your patriotism goes. | 行不行就取决于你的爱国心了 |
[51:47] | So, what would you need from me? | 那你需要我如何协助 |
[51:50] | I swore to my team that I would clear our names. | 我答应过队员们会为他们洗清罪名 |
[51:53] | You of all people must understand the value of a name. | 你们都该明白名誉的重要性 |
[51:59] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[52:01] | I want full reinstatement and clean records | 我要求复职与洗清罪名 |
[52:05] | for myself and my team. | 我和我的队员们 |
[52:08] | I can’t get you out of here. | 我无法把你弄出去 |
[52:11] | Not legally, at least. | 至少合法的途径上不行 |
[52:15] | This is something the boys at Langley do very, very well. | 这是中情局的拿手菜 |
[52:18] | Make sure the dosage is right. | 剂量一定要准确 |
[52:21] | And when I say right, I mean perfect. | 准确的意思就是毫厘不差 |
[52:26] | Don’t seem like happiness will come along | 我的幸福鸟呀她还没来到 |
[52:32] | Cuban. What a shame. | 古巴货 可惜了 |
[52:37] | Everybody’s throwing rocks in my bed | 大家都往我床上丢石块 |
[52:43] | Just can’t seem to get ahead in life | 生活停滞不前 |
[52:46] | Ooh, nothing I do ever turn out right | 为啥我就搞不定 |
[52:54] | Won’t somebody help me, please? | 为啥没人来帮帮我 |
[52:58] | ‘Cause I’ve been lonely for so long | 我已寂寞很久了 |
[53:03] | Don’t seem like happiness will come along | 我的幸福鸟呀她还没来到 |
[53:08] | I’ve been lonely… | 我已寂寞 |
[53:25] | You are not permitted | 休想在我的 |
[53:29] | in my dojo! | 道场撒野 |
[53:36] | So, Satan walks into this bar… | 看来 撒旦显灵了 |
[53:42] | Wait a minute. What’s this, a lap pool? | 等等 这都什么 泳池 |
[53:44] | A dry steam room? | 蒸汽房 |
[53:46] | Yeah, it’ll go a long way with the boys. | 是啊 还要用很久呢 |
[53:48] | How in the hell do you pull this off? | 你到底怎么弄来的 |
[53:51] | It’s not who you know, Bob, it’s how you know them. | 这不在于和谁关系好 鲍勃 而在于你们关系有多好 |
[53:54] | Oh! Did your boy get back from Afghanistan? | 你儿子从阿富汗回来了吗 |
[53:56] | Yeah. Thanks for getting him home. His mother and l are real grateful. | 对 多亏回来了 我和孩他妈都高兴的不得了 |
[54:00] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[54:02] | You left something on the bed. | 你忘东西在我床上了 |
[54:08] | – Could have hid those. – Why would I want to do that? | -你应该藏起来 -藏起来多浪费 |
[54:11] | Drive me crazy. I’ll see you at 8:00. | 太销魂了 八点见 |
[54:13] | -And now you want to build… -A lap pool and a dry steam. | -你还要建什么 -泳池和蒸汽房已经有了 |
[54:29] | Overlooking a sundeck. | 对了 还要一个日光浴场所 |
[54:31] | Hey, LT, thanks for the boots. | 谢谢你的靴子 |
[54:32] | Ah! Come on. It’s my pleasure, baby! | 客气啥 我的荣幸 宝贝儿 |
[54:41] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[54:46] | Listen, now l know this is good for the body, | 听着 我知道这对身体有好处 |
[54:48] | but how do you protect the face? | 但怎样保护脸不被晒伤 |
[54:52] | You don’t mess with it, kid. | 小子 你的脸再黑也很帅 |
[54:56] | Gotcha. | 呵呵 |
[54:58] | – Thanks for the tan. – You got it. | -谢谢请我做日光浴 -不客气 |
[55:03] | Smith has escaped, Lieutenant. | 史密斯越狱了 中尉 |
[55:06] | Let me go after him. | 我去抓他回来 |
[55:08] | Smith and his team were working with Brock Pike and Black Forest. | 史密斯他们和布拉德·帕克的黑森林勾结 |
[55:11] | I can get those plates back for you, sir. | 找到他们就能找回模板 长官 |
[55:15] | You know I can. | 相信我 |
[55:17] | Holla what? Holla who? | 哼哼哈嘿 |
[55:21] | Holla me. | 哼哼哈 |
[55:27] | Hey! Let me out! Hey, hey! Hey! | 放我出去 |
[55:33] | I see him standing there, and I was like, “What?” | 我当时就看到他站在那儿 我都傻了 我还以为是鬼 |
[55:38] | And then it turned black and I woke up, and my face was numb, | 他全身乌黑 等我醒来 脸上还很麻木 |
[55:43] | and l just… | 我就 |
[55:44] | And you mopped up the footprints that led out, | 你就把他的脚印都用拖把擦了 |
[55:47] | ignored the fact that your lab coat, | 连你的实验大褂丢了也没发觉 |
[55:50] | pass card, car keys and car were missing. | 还有通行证 车钥匙和你的车 |
[55:52] | Looks like he ate Smith. | 胖得好像吞了史密斯在肚中 |
[55:55] | Gilbert, you’ve either deliberately | 吉伯特 你或者蓄意 |
[55:57] | aided and abetted a federal fugitive’s escape, | 与一名联邦罪犯策划越狱 |
[56:00] | or you’re the single dumbest human being I’ve ever come into contact with. | 或者就是你笨得可以 |
[56:05] | – You smell that? – Don’t talk about it. | -你闻到了吗 -啥也别说 |
[56:07] | Would you like to know which way I’m leaning? | 你想知道为啥我要倾着身子吗 |
[56:12] | Forward. | 前锋的职业病 |
[56:14] | I would test this man’s urine, on the hour. | 每小时给这家伙做一次尿检 |
[56:34] | I was a week away from my parole hearing. | 距离我的假释听证会就差一周啊 |
[56:36] | You are really tan. | 你晒得还真黑啊 |
[56:42] | Told you the mission wasn’t over. | 跟你说过了这任务还没完 |
[56:47] | I’m putting the team back together. | 我要重组天龙特攻队 |
[56:49] | I need you, Face. I can’t do this without you. | 天龙特攻队不能没有你 小白 |
[56:53] | Warden, how did Smith arrange a personal visit without your consent | 狱长 为啥有人可以不经你同意去探望史密斯 |
[56:59] | or your signature? How does that happen? | 你也没签字通过呀 这咋就发生了 |
[57:01] | How the hell did this guy do that? | 这该死的家伙怎么办到的 |
[57:06] | Seal that up, nobody goes in there. | 封锁起来 谁都不许进去 |
[57:10] | Log-in pages from the day in question have been removed. | 没有探监那天的登记记录 |
[57:13] | – Why does that not surprise me? – Torn out. | -意料之中 -被撕掉了 |
[57:15] | The cigar was in the spine of that book. | 雪茄藏在那本书的书脊里 |
[57:19] | – Subtle. It’s a good book. – Right. | -真精密 这书不错 -不错 |
[57:21] | This is surveillance from all around the prison, right? | 这是全方位监视犯人的摄像录像 |
[57:25] | What you’re watching is a signal jammer. | 而屏幕上出现的扭曲是信号干扰 |
[57:27] | Every time he walks through one of these things, | 每当他路过这些探头时 |
[57:29] | we get massive interference. He waltzes in here and waltzes out. | 一拍到他的摄像头都会受到信号干扰 |
[57:31] | Nobody knows who he is. | 没人知道他是谁 |
[57:35] | God. | 天呀 |
[57:38] | Yes. The cigar that Colonel Smith broke out of prison with. | 哦 这就是那根帮助史密斯上校越狱的雪茄 |
[57:42] | – Yeah. Wanna hear the crazy part? – Yes. | -知道比这更不可思议的是什么吗 -是什么 |
[57:44] | Lab reports show lethal amounts of, wait for it, tetrodotoxin. | 实验检测到这里面含有足以致命剂量的河豚毒素 |
[57:50] | Tetrodotoxin? What is that? | 河豚毒素 那是什么 |
[57:52] | -The near-death drug. -Yes, that sleeping beauty thing. | -可以濒死的药物 -能让人成为睡美人的玩意 |
[57:55] | Yeah. And you know who likes to use that, right? | 你知道什么人会用这玩意吗 |
[57:57] | -Who? -Our friends at Langley. | -谁 -名字都叫林某某的那些人 |
[57:59] | It’s one of their favorites. | 这是他们的拿手好戏 |
[58:00] | Come on, do you really think that the CIA came to the prison to visit Smith? | 你觉得是中情局的人来找的史密斯吗 |
[58:04] | This sounds kind of crazy, but l think the CIA broke him out. | 虽然有些离谱 但我觉得是中情局帮他越狱的 |
[58:08] | Who put us on? | 谁帮的忙 |
[58:10] | The same guy that put us on in Baghdad. Lynch, CIA. | 就是在巴格达的那个人 中情局的林奇 |
[58:15] | What are we talking about? Clean records? Reinstatements? | 为了什么 洗清罪名吗 还是复职 |
[58:19] | All of the above. | 都是 |
[58:22] | What about Pike and the plates? | 那帕克呢 还有模板 |
[58:25] | Payback. | 要他们付出代价 |
[58:27] | What are they exchanging? What is that? | 他们在交换什么 在做什么 |
[58:30] | Is that how he got this in here? | 他就是这样进来的吗 |
[58:35] | One of these things is not like the other. | 找找两张图中的不图之处 |
[58:38] | I suck at these games. | 这种游戏我可不在行 |
[58:41] | Where’s this plate from? What is that plate? | 模板从哪座楼里带出来的 模板上倒映的是什么 |
[58:44] | It’s an “F.” Frankfurt, Germany. | 字母F 德国法兰克福 |
[58:47] | Oh, Frankfurt, Germany. | 哦 德国法兰克福 |
[58:50] | Smith is talking to us. This is not accidental. | 史密斯在向我们暗示什么 这不会是巧合 |
[58:53] | With this guy, there’s a plan and two to back it up. | 这家伙总是胸有成竹 |
[58:57] | l take it you didn’t get religion inside. | 你不是指什么因果报应吧 |
[58:59] | No. l got revenge. | 不 是复仇 |
[59:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[59:06] | I know a couple of guys that’ll feel the exact same way. | 我认识几个人 刚好也有这念头 |
[59:09] | I’m counting on it. | 正合我意 |
[59:36] | Emergency exit now. | 紧急状况 马上出来 |
[59:40] | Hannibal. | 汉尼拔 |
[59:54] | Baracus, don’t do it! | 拜库斯 别跑 |
[59:57] | Where he going? What’s he doing, man? | 他去哪儿 他要干嘛 |
[1:00:01] | Baracus! God damn it! | 拜库斯 真他妈见鬼 |
[1:00:10] | Sosa. | 我是索萨 |
[1:00:11] | Lieutenant, Peck’s already gone. | 中尉 派克也越狱了 |
[1:00:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:13] | Baracus and Murdock are left. Handle it, Lieutenant. | 还剩拜库斯和默多克了 着手处理这件事 中尉 |
[1:00:16] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:17] | I don’t want to be embarrassed like this again. Do you? | 我不想再出这种丢脸的事了 |
[1:00:18] | Okay. No, no, no, no. We’re gonna catch and deploy from here. | 好 别 别 我们马上就开始部署人员进行抓捕 |
[1:00:21] | Peck escaped. | 派克越狱了 |
[1:00:22] | -Oh, hell. You think Smith is involved? -Definitely. | -靠 你觉得与史密斯有关吗 -显然啊 |
[1:00:25] | Get graphics on him and Smith. Anything that’ll ID them instantly. | 立刻准备他们的照片 任何可以立马识别出他们的 |
[1:00:28] | I know they got Murdock in a psych ward in Mannheim. | 默多克被关在曼海姆精神病医院 |
[1:00:30] | Right. Okay. Where the hell is B.A. Baracus? | 怪头那家伙又他妈的在哪儿 |
[1:00:43] | How did you know that once that door was extracted | 你怎么知道那个门 |
[1:00:45] | – that it would take his weight? – l just did. He’s… | -掉下来后能支撑他的体重 -我想嘛 |
[1:00:47] | – You know, he’s what, 225, 230 pounds? – 230. Yeah. | -他大概有102 104公斤吧 -104公斤 |
[1:00:50] | Remember the gag we did in Venezuela seven years ago? | 你记得我们七年前在委内瑞拉的那次任务吗 |
[1:00:53] | Venezuela. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 委内瑞拉 记得 |
[1:00:55] | But that was a midget. | 但那人个子很小 |
[1:00:57] | Yeah, I wouldn’t go for that. | 我考虑到了 |
[1:00:59] | – Hey, big guy. There he is. – Yeah! He’s back. | -嘿 大块头 他来了 -回来了 |
[1:01:01] | – Yeah, it’s good to be back. – Come on. | -回来真好 -得劲呀 |
[1:01:03] | – It’s good to be back. – My man. | -回来真好 伙计 -好伙计 |
[1:01:05] | – It’s good to see you, bud. – You, too, bro. You, too. | -见到你真高兴 兄弟 -我们也是 |
[1:01:08] | – Thanks. – You look well. | -谢谢 -你气色不错 |
[1:01:09] | It’s good to see you guys. | 再见到你们真高兴 |
[1:01:16] | – What? – Where’s the Mohawk? | -怎么 -你的莫霍克发型呢 |
[1:01:18] | What, you don’t like my new do, man? | 怎么 不喜欢我的新发型吗 |
[1:01:21] | Do I like it? Well, we got you the clippers. I thought… | 啥 不是给你准备推子推头了吗 我以为 |
[1:01:24] | Yeah, I used them. | 我这不是用了嘛 |
[1:01:28] | Hey. What’s up, big guy? | 怎么了 大块头 |
[1:01:33] | Come on, you can speak to us. | 跟我们讲讲 |
[1:01:35] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[1:01:39] | I can’t kill anybody. | 我不能再杀人了 |
[1:01:44] | – What do you mean? – I’ve taken a vow. | -什么意思 -我发过誓 |
[1:01:48] | – Vow? – Of non-violence. | -什么誓 -远离暴力 |
[1:01:50] | I’ll still do anything for you guys, you know that. | 我仍会跟你们合作 |
[1:01:54] | But I just can’t kill, man. | 但我不会杀人 |
[1:01:57] | Old habits may die hard, | 虽然旧习难改 |
[1:02:00] | but they still gotta die. | 但终将改过 |
[1:02:03] | When l was a kid, all you heard in the hood was, | 小时候大家都说 |
[1:02:06] | “Bosco’s a badass, out collecting scalps.” | 博斯克是个大坏蛋 嗜杀如狂 |
[1:02:12] | That’s where the Mohawk came from. | 所以我留莫霍克头 |
[1:02:15] | Was always at war. | 于是我一直在战斗 |
[1:02:17] | And that’s what warriors are for. | 这就是战士的宿命 |
[1:02:19] | Hannibal, man. I don’t miss that life. | 汉尼拔 伙计 我不想要这种生活 |
[1:02:22] | I’ll help you get Murdock, and right that wrong, | 我会帮忙把默多克弄出来 扭转我们的的不公待遇 |
[1:02:27] | – but I can’t kill. – Even Pike? | -但不能杀人 -帕克也不杀吗 |
[1:02:30] | Even if killing him would clear your name? | 即使杀掉他能洗清你的罪名 |
[1:02:33] | My conscience is the only thing l need clear. | 我现在只想对得起自己的良心 |
[1:02:36] | Now, where’s that crazy-ass fool? | 那么 那个小疯子大蠢蛋在哪儿 |
[1:02:42] | Transference. | 情感转移 |
[1:02:45] | Healing feelings. | 情感康复 |
[1:02:47] | You can’t warehouse these things, you know? | 不能把感情全堆在心里 |
[1:02:51] | You have to express to progress. | 你只有发泄出来才会有所好转 |
[1:02:55] | We gotta empower your emotional tower | 要为你的情感大厦添砖加瓦 |
[1:02:58] | and send out a wavelength of self-love and acceptance. | 你要珍惜自己也要学会接受别人的爱 |
[1:03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:21] | Clear. | 就绪 |
[1:03:24] | He seems completely impervious to it. It’s impossible to develop a base reading. | 好像不起啥作用 这没法展开相应的治疗呀 |
[1:03:28] | Have you increased the voltage? | 加大电压了吗 |
[1:03:30] | Every single session, yes. | 每回都加 |
[1:03:32] | – Healing feelings, baby. – And? | -情感康复 宝贝 -结果呢 |
[1:03:36] | Is that all you got? Here we go. | 就这点威力吗 来吧 |
[1:03:38] | Clear. | 就绪 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah, I think I might have felt something there. | 我觉得好像感觉到了什么 |
[1:03:59] | Oh, no, I won’t sleep. | 我不会入睡的 |
[1:04:01] | Howard Little. | 小霍华德 |
[1:04:03] | You have a package here from an Annabelle Smith. | 安娜贝拉·史密斯寄给你的包裹 |
[1:04:07] | I don’t know any Annabelle Smith. | 我不认识这人 |
[1:04:13] | Sure you do, Howie. | 你认识的 豪伊 |
[1:04:15] | Sure you do, baby. Annabelle. | 你肯定认识呀 安娜贝拉 |
[1:04:18] | Remember the nurse from Da Nang? The redhead, double amputee? | 还记得岘港市的那个护士不 红头发 双腿残疾的那姑娘 |
[1:04:22] | Professional hang glider? Yes! | 她有架专业级的悬挂式滑翔机 想起没 |
[1:04:25] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:04:26] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝拉 |
[1:04:30] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝拉 |
[1:04:31] | Annabelle. You have outdone yourself. Look at this. | 安娜贝拉 超越了自我 看看 |
[1:04:36] | – It’s so real. – Beauty. | -太真实啦 -真美 |
[1:04:37] | A movie in three dimensions. | 3D电影 |
[1:04:39] | Stand-to, soldier. | 准备战斗 我的士兵 |
[1:04:41] | – Jerries advancing on the western front. – Good heavens. | -敌军在逼近西部战线 -老天呀 |
[1:04:45] | Got a secret mission for you. | 派你去执行一项秘密任务 |
[1:04:46] | Take these and distribute them amongst the men. | 把这些分发给大伙 |
[1:04:50] | -Yes, sir. -Don’t fail the Queen. | -遵命 长官 – 不要辜负女王殿下 |
[1:04:51] | – No, sir. – Great. | -一定完成任务 -好样的 |
[1:04:53] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:04:54] | Movie, movie, movie… | 看电影 看电影 |
[1:04:57] | l knight you. | 我将授爵于你 |
[1:04:58] | Sir, you have to put your head down. Stand up and do it again. | 你得把头低下 站起来重做 |
[1:05:01] | Movie, movie… | 电影 |
[1:05:03] | Now let’s sing to the Queen. When l ask you… Not yet. | 现在让我们为女王殿下放声歌唱 听我指挥 先别坐下 |
[1:05:06] | – Movie, movie… – Movie, movie… | -看电影 看电影 -看电影 看电影 |
[1:05:10] | You get glasses! You get glasses! | 你们拿到眼镜了 |
[1:05:12] | Ball! | 球来了 |
[1:05:14] | When you kneel, you put your head down straightaway. | 跪下的时候得低下头 |
[1:05:16] | Looking me in the eye is disrespectful. Do you understand? | 抬头盯着我看是不尊重的 明白吗 |
[1:05:17] | Movie, movie… | 看电影 |
[1:05:21] | You’re looking me in the eye now. That’s wrong. | 你正盯着我看 不对 |
[1:05:22] | Movie, movie, movie… | 看电影 |
[1:05:25] | Aquaman? Hello. | 水族先生 你好 |
[1:05:27] | You get glasses! You get glasses! | 你们拿到眼镜了 |
[1:05:28] | Rise, Sir 3D, and enjoy your motion picture. | 起立 3D先生 好好享受电影的乐趣吧 |
[1:05:33] | -Movie! Movie! -Movie! Movie! | -看电影 -看电影 |
[1:05:39] | Boy, could l use two hours of not this. | 伙计 我能离开两小时不 |
[1:05:42] | Pass out the sedatives and order some pizzas for these freaks. | 准备好镇静剂 再给这帮疯子要点比萨饼 |
[1:05:46] | -Movie, movie… -Movie, movie… | -看电影 -看电影 |
[1:05:50] | Movie… | 看电影 |
[1:05:53] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:05:55] | Excuse me, can l help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[1:05:57] | Yes. Captain Murdock, where is he? | 有 我们找默多克上尉 他在哪儿 |
[1:05:59] | – Right through there. – Thank you. | -那边的房间里 -谢谢 |
[1:06:02] | El diablo. | 霹雳教头 |
[1:06:05] | Okay. Settle down. | 行了 都坐下 |
[1:06:07] | No talking during the movie. | 看电影不许说话 |
[1:06:10] | Down in front! | 前面坐下 |
[1:06:15] | Look, it’s 3D, man! | 看呀 伙计 这是立体的 |
[1:06:17] | I’m sick of 3D. | 我看3D的片子有点晕 |
[1:06:20] | Captain Murdock. | 默多克上尉 |
[1:06:22] | You remember me from Baghdad? | 记得我吗 在巴格达见过的 |
[1:06:32] | Okay, this is pointless. This guy is fried. | 简直是无用功 这是个傻子 |
[1:06:34] | Yeah, there’s a reason why he’s in here. | 所以他才呆在这儿 |
[1:06:35] | And his entire team has escaped, except him. | 除他以外的所有天龙队员都已越狱 |
[1:06:39] | Movie! | 电影 |
[1:06:41] | Take a look around anyway. Let’s make sure he’s alone. | 注意观察周围 不要让别人靠近他 |
[1:06:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, Captain, your chariot awaits. | 亲爱滴上尉 您的战车正侯驾 |
[1:07:17] | Sorry, boys, gotta run! Can’t finish the movie. | 抱歉小的们 先走一步 电影就这么没啦 |
[1:07:19] | Do let me know how it ends. | 得让我看到结尾吧 |
[1:07:20] | Charissa, where are you hiding? Stay beautiful, baby. | 查瑞莎 你藏哪儿呢 别气皱你那漂亮脸蛋儿 宝贝 |
[1:07:22] | You guys should see these bullets in 3D! | 你们应该去看看3D电影中子弹横飞的画面 |
[1:07:28] | Get the truck! | 追上那车 |
[1:07:31] | She’s actually shooting at us. | 他们在朝我们射击 |
[1:07:32] | You guys should see these bullets in 3D! | 子弹还是3D的呢 |
[1:07:34] | – Murdock, get in here! – It’s like we’re actually being shot at! | -把头收回来 -像真的被枪打一样耶 |
[1:07:36] | You are getting shot at, you crazy-ass fool! | 你再这样真的会吃枪子 疯子大蠢蛋 |
[1:07:41] | – Stop right there! – Ram it. | -马上停车 -撞飞它 |
[1:07:42] | Hey! I said halt! | 我说停下 |
[1:07:47] | Damn! Sorry, dude. | 爽 抱歉啦伙计 |
[1:07:49] | lt looks like they’re headed for the tarmac. | 他们好像朝飞机跑道去了 |
[1:07:51] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快出发 |
[1:07:58] | – Gentlemen. – Holy shit, that’s Hannibal Smith. | -先生们 -该死 是汉尼拔·史密斯 |
[1:08:01] | Are any of you armed and/or wanted federal fugitives? | 你们有谁是持枪逃跑的联邦逃犯吗 |
[1:08:06] | – No. – Well, we’re both. | -没有 -但我们都是 |
[1:08:08] | – Which means… – This is a bad idea. | -那么 -我不喜欢这个主意 |
[1:08:10] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏点子 |
[1:08:11] | Stop being a baby. You’re a grown-ass man. Get on the plane. | 别这么孩子气 上飞机去 像个大人一样 |
[1:08:13] | – You’re taking the plane? – And that’s why I joined the Army. | -你要劫机吗 -所以我才加入陆军 |
[1:08:16] | We gotta finish the escape. Man up and get in there. | 男人点儿 快进去 我们要胜利大逃亡了 |
[1:08:18] | The best and brightest. Appreciate it, boys. That’ll be all. | 你们是最聪明最顶尖的人才 非常感谢 你们可以走了 |
[1:08:21] | Who’s got the keys? l just need your keys. | 钥匙咧 我要钥匙 |
[1:08:23] | – What you talking about keys? – You don’t need no keys for no plane. | -什么狗屁钥匙 -开飞机难道不要钥匙的吗 |
[1:08:25] | – I do need keys. – For what? This is a bad idea. | -我真的需要钥匙 -干毛用 真是馊主意 |
[1:08:28] | We just broke this guy out of a psych ward. | 我们刚把这疯子从精神病院弄出来 |
[1:08:29] | Hannibal, you let the real pilots go. | 汉尼拔 还是用刚才那些真的飞行员比较靠谱 |
[1:08:31] | – B.A., relax. You’re gonna be fine. – Take one of these. | -怪头 放心 没问题的 -吃一颗 |
[1:08:33] | What is this? Will it knock me out? It better knock me out, | 这是啥 要把我弄晕吗 最好是把我弄晕 |
[1:08:37] | ’cause if it don’t, I’m gonna knock you out. | 不然晕的就是你 |
[1:08:38] | Bosco, the buttons are confusing me. | 博斯克 这些按钮让我很迷茫 |
[1:08:40] | – Shut up, Murdock. – Come on, Murdock. Let’s go. | -闭嘴 默多克 -拜托了 默多克 快走 |
[1:08:42] | You gonna fly this plane? Forget it. I’ll turn myself in. | 让我坐这破飞机 算了吧 我还不如去自首 |
[1:08:44] | – What does this do? – Come on. | -这是干啥用的 -快点 |
[1:08:46] | – Come on, Murdock. – I got lucky. | -快点 默多克 -运气真好 |
[1:08:49] | Hang on, boys. | 扶好了 小的们 |
[1:08:58] | Stop. Stop, stop, stop. | 停 |
[1:09:03] | Face, your girlfriend is back. | 小白 你女朋友耶 |
[1:09:05] | – Reverse now. – Son of a bitch! | -立刻倒车 -我操他妈的 |
[1:09:08] | Move your ass now. | 快点倒车 |
[1:09:09] | The C-1 30 versus the Mercedes-Benz. | C-1 30型运输机和梅赛德斯-奔驰的巅峰对决 |
[1:09:12] | Lift us off, Murdock. | 快起飞 默多克 |
[1:09:15] | – How about faster? – Faster! | -再快点 -快点 |
[1:09:16] | I’m trying. l got it pinned! | 我尽力 全速行进了 |
[1:09:28] | Oh, my God! | 上帝呀 |
[1:09:41] | Get us to flight control. | 接飞行控制中心 |
[1:09:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are expecting slight turbulence. | 女士们 先生们 稍后飞机会稍有颠簸 |
[1:09:47] | Please remain in your seats until the captain has turned off | 请在座位上不要离开直到机长 |
[1:09:50] | the “Fasten Seatbelt” sign. | 解除警报 |
[1:09:52] | Don’t worry, boys! Turbulence has never brought down a plane! | 孩子们别担心 小小颠簸不足恐惧 |
[1:09:58] | What the hell is that? | 他妈的那是什么 |
[1:10:00] | But we got inbound subsonic UAVs with missile lock! | 我们被亚音速无人机和导弹锁定了 |
[1:10:05] | And they bring down planes all the time! | 它们简直就是灰机的天敌 |
[1:10:10] | Okay, they’re coming in. Launching countermeasures! | 他们来了 反导弹装置发射 |
[1:10:23] | Did you see that? That’s my diversion! | 看到没 命悬一线刺激吧 |
[1:10:26] | They die on this version. | 它们被我灭了 |
[1:10:34] | Hang on! Hang on! Hold on! We’re going over. | 坚持住 我们转过去 |
[1:10:38] | Murdock, what the hell are you doing? | 默多克 你他妈的发什么疯 |
[1:10:41] | You boys remember Mexico? | 想念墨西哥的时候了吗 |
[1:10:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, from the flight deck, | 飞机上的女士们和先生们 |
[1:10:48] | if you look out of the right-hand side of the aircraft, you’ll notice | 如果你稍微往右边看一下的话 就会发现 |
[1:10:51] | that your right wing is on fire. | 我们的右边机翼已经着火 |
[1:10:57] | – Tango reacquired. – Missile lock pending, sir. | -请回复 -导弹锁定待命 长官 |
[1:10:59] | Lieutenant Charissa Sosa, DClS. Major, | 查瑞莎·索萨中尉 那些人是国防部罪案调查处的重犯 |
[1:11:01] | do not shoot that aircraft down. | 不要击落那架飞机 |
[1:11:03] | Scramble fighters and force them to land. | 紧急出动战斗机 逼迫他们降落 |
[1:11:04] | There are federal fugitives on that plane. | 机上有联邦逃犯 |
[1:11:06] | They’ve also stolen property from the U.S. Army. | 他们还偷窃了美军财物 |
[1:11:07] | Billy, Billy, l need you to get the nose-cam view up here on my monitor now. | 比利 快把输出扫描从屏幕上去掉 |
[1:11:10] | It’s up, sir. Here it is. | 移上去了 长官 好了 |
[1:11:15] | Missile away, sir. | 导弹已发射 |
[1:11:21] | We have shoot-down. Hercules has been intercepted and destroyed. | 击中 成功拦截和摧毁海格力斯号 |
[1:11:24] | Sorry, Lieutenant. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 中尉 |
[1:11:37] | – l don’t believe it. – We have chute deployment on the Buford. | -不是吧 -长官 毕福德号坦克上有降落伞 |
[1:11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:42] | l want these drones taken offline right now! | 立刻让那些无人机停下来 |
[1:11:44] | – They’re 3,000 miles away. – Whoever is running those drones. | -离这儿十万八千里呢 -不管是谁在操控 |
[1:11:46] | Get me a direct line to whoever is running those drones. | 给我拨专线电话 不管是谁 |
[1:11:48] | We gotta get these drones to stand down or I’m gonna be on bitch duty. | 快让那些无机停下来 我该遭批斗了 |
[1:11:50] | I need to get those men alive! | 我们要活捉那些人 |
[1:11:59] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[1:12:00] | What are the chances they think we’re dead? | 他们会觉得我们已经挂了吗 |
[1:12:05] | Not great. | 可能性不大 |
[1:12:07] | – Tell me we ain’t still on that plane. – We ain’t on that plane. | -我们不在飞机上了吧 -我们真不在那架飞机上了 |
[1:12:09] | Hannibal! | 汉尼拔 |
[1:12:11] | If we’re under 20,000 feet, we can still breathe, right? | 只要在两万英尺以下 就死不了吧 |
[1:12:13] | What are you talking about, 20,000 feet? | 什么两万英尺 |
[1:12:15] | – Let’s fire up the old weapons system. – What the hell, man? | -咱们启动旧火力系统吧 -见鬼 |
[1:12:18] | Hey, Bosco, a little stuffy. I’m gonna pop a window! | 博斯克 这儿闷死了 我要开个窗 |
[1:12:27] | What you got, bitches? What you got? | 奶奶滴 看谁有能耐 比比吧 |
[1:12:35] | Let me have a turn, Face! Come on! | 小白 也让我来耍耍 快点嘛 |
[1:12:37] | – Why are we in a falling tank? – Because the plane exploded! | -我们怎么会呆在一个坠落的坦克里 -因为飞机爆炸了 |
[1:12:40] | What… What? When? | 什么 啥时候 |
[1:12:42] | Recently! | 就刚才 |
[1:12:43] | – The Reapers shot it down! – What Reapers? | -被收割者击落了 -什么收割者 |
[1:12:49] | The same ones that are still trying to kill us! | 就是那些现在还穷追不舍的家伙 |
[1:12:51] | – l blame you, Hannibal! – Technically, we’re not flying. | -汉尼拔 都怪你 -严格来讲 我们没在飞了嘛 |
[1:12:54] | I know! Because we’re falling, fool! | 废话 我们是在坠落 混蛋 |
[1:13:02] | Oh, Jesus! | 额滴神啊 |
[1:13:06] | UAV-2 has splashed down. We just lost one of the drones. | 2号无人机坠落 我们损失了一架无人机 |
[1:13:08] | Hannibal, we’re in trouble! | 汉尼拔 这下我们惨了 |
[1:13:12] | Brace yourselves! | 伙计们绷紧了 |
[1:13:15] | Awesome! | 爽翻天了 |
[1:13:17] | Face, get on to the main gun! | 小白 你操纵主炮 |
[1:13:19] | There’s a lake a half-mile away from this position. | 离这八百米的地方有个湖 |
[1:13:22] | – What the hell am l trying to hit? – Trust me! | -我操他妈的朝谁开火啊 -相信我 |
[1:13:25] | – Rotate the turret 82 degrees. – Fire in the hole! | -把机枪转到82度 -开火 |
[1:13:29] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:13:33] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:13:37] | Are they trying to shoot down that other drone? | 他们是想再射落一架无人机吗 |
[1:13:40] | No. They’re trying to fly that tank. | 不 他们是在驾驶坦克 |
[1:13:43] | – He’s flying the tank! – You can’t fly a tank, fool! | -坦克飞起来咯 -坦克飞不起来 傻逼 |
[1:13:46] | – Rotate 16 degrees! – Got it! | -转到16度 开火 -收到 |
[1:13:48] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:13:55] | Rotate 34 degrees now! | 再转到34度 |
[1:13:56] | – Hannibal… – Wait… | -汉尼拔 -等下 |
[1:13:59] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:14:03] | – Control, we have lost… – Is that a confirmed hit? | -控制中心 我们失去了无人机 -确定击中了吗 |
[1:14:05] | Bring turret full-front and wait! | 右转正前方 待命 |
[1:14:11] | Murdock! Close the hatch! | 默多克 关闭舱门 |
[1:14:13] | Hatch, okay! Did that work? Did that work? | 收到 这样能行不 |
[1:14:14] | – Boss! – Come on, baby. | -头儿 -加把劲呀 |
[1:14:16] | – Come on. – Hatch control? | -加把劲 -关好舱口没 |
[1:14:20] | I’m too young to die! | 我还不想这么早死 |
[1:14:21] | Boss! I’m aiming at nothing! | 头儿 现在都不用瞄准了 |
[1:14:25] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[1:14:26] | – It’s been an honor, gentlemen. – Come on, baby. | -先生们 我很荣幸 -加把劲 宝贝儿 |
[1:14:28] | The greatest ride is the last ride, Colonel! | 最后一次飞行终生难忘啊 上校 |
[1:14:31] | – Fire everything! – Come on, baby! | -全力开火 -来吧 宝贝 |
[1:14:41] | – Get right with God, y’all! This is it! – Come on! | -上帝保佑呀 上帝显灵吧 -加把劲 |
[1:14:53] | It’s not fair to the fish! | 这对鱼类不公平 |
[1:14:56] | You’re cheating! | 你作弊 |
[1:15:00] | You with your nagging… | 真唠叨 |
[1:15:02] | …you’re chasing them away! | 把鱼都吓跑了 |
[1:15:24] | All right. Busy bees, busy bees. | 好了 辛勤的小蜜蜂 |
[1:15:28] | Guys, you can take your coats off. Hot as hell in here. | 把外套脱了吧 太他妈热了 |
[1:15:31] | I’m sweating like a whore in church. | 热得跟蒸桑拿一样 |
[1:15:33] | – Sir. – Yeah? | -长官 -什么事 |
[1:15:34] | Smith and his team were engaged in a C-1 30 over Mannheim, Germany, | 史密斯一伙人在德国曼海姆劫了一架C1 30运输机 |
[1:15:37] | by two Reaper drones. | 还击落了两架无人机 |
[1:15:40] | I’m not sure if it’s an encryption glitch, | 不知道是不是数据加密出了故障 |
[1:15:42] | but it says that they were shot down in a tank. | 但报告里说是被一辆坦克击落 |
[1:15:46] | NORAD’s calling it an X-out, but there is a conflicting report. | 北美空防司令部想掩盖为失踪 但麻烦的是我们 |
[1:15:50] | I’m sure there is. | 我就知道 |
[1:15:52] | I’ve got a German Hausfrau who says she saw a tank | 一名德国老妇说她看到一辆坦克 |
[1:15:55] | drive up and out of Lake Wolgastsee with a guy resembling Murdock… | 从沃格斯坦湖里驶出来 坦克里有个人长得很像默多克 |
[1:15:59] | Excuse me, which way to Berlin? | 打扰一下 柏林怎么走 |
[1:16:01] | – …asking for directions to Berlin. – That’s impossible. | -问她柏林去怎么走 -这不可能 |
[1:16:04] | Well, this will be the second time Smith has died this week. | 史密斯一周内都死了两次了 |
[1:16:08] | ls that possible? | 对他们来说还有什么不可能的呢 |
[1:16:16] | – What have you got for me? – Look at this. | -有什么消息 -看看这个 |
[1:16:18] | We just got the unscrambled composite of Smith’s visitor in prison, | 我们对史密斯的访客图像进行了还原 |
[1:16:23] | but with no lD on the subject yet. | 但没有查到该人身份 |
[1:16:26] | Hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[1:16:29] | Wait, I’ve seen this person before. | 等下 我以前见过他 |
[1:16:32] | l know this guy. | 我认识这人 |
[1:16:36] | Baghdad. | 巴格达 |
[1:16:39] | Get me a clean patch to Langley. We’re going fishing. | 给我洗张清晰的出来 我们开始行动 |
[1:16:42] | I barely even heard about it. | 我都没听说过 |
[1:16:44] | I mean, I heard bits and pieces of it, but how much of that was us? | 我零碎地听说了些 但这些怎么跟我们扯上了关系 |
[1:16:46] | – So, l have a… – l was talking. | -我已经 -我在说话呢 |
[1:16:48] | – It’s never us. – Can you stop? | -不会和我们牵扯上的 -别说了好吗 |
[1:16:49] | l have a DoD hardline from Lieutenant Sosa. | 国防部的索萨中尉打来电话 |
[1:16:52] | She’s looking for Agent Lynch. | 她找林奇特工 |
[1:16:54] | He’s not available, ever. | 林奇特工没空 一直没空 |
[1:16:56] | Agent Lynch, from Baghdad? | 巴格达的林奇特工 |
[1:17:00] | General Morrison’s tent? | 在莫里森将军的帐篷那次 |
[1:17:04] | Out. | 出去 |
[1:17:07] | Why do we have her? | 为什么雇她 |
[1:17:09] | She’s got a fantastic personality. That’s why. | 因为她超有个性 |
[1:17:13] | With whom am l speaking? | 请问哪位 |
[1:17:14] | This is Capt… uh Lieutenant Sosa. ls this Agent Lynch? | 我是索萨上 中尉 你是林奇特工吗 |
[1:17:19] | I’m sorry, I don’t have a first name. | 不好意思 我不知道你的名字 |
[1:17:20] | Neither do I. So, what can l do you for, Lieutenant? | 我也不知道 有何贵干 中尉 |
[1:17:24] | I’m looking at an image of you | 我看见一张你在卡森要塞 |
[1:17:26] | from the disciplinary barracks at Fort Carson. | 训练营的照片 |
[1:17:30] | She’s hot. | 真性感 |
[1:17:31] | Did you visit former Colonel Hannibal Smith in prison? | 你在监狱里探访过前上校汉尼拔·史密斯吗 |
[1:17:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, former Captain. | 我不知道你在说什么 前上尉 |
[1:17:41] | Agent Lynch, if you facilitated Smith’s escape | 林奇特工 如果是你协助史密斯逃走 |
[1:17:44] | and are currently aiding and abetting him… | 并且正在暗中协助和支持他的话 |
[1:17:48] | Ooh. Buddy. | 那可真是 |
[1:17:50] | lf you can make something like that stick, | 要是换作是你 这么做的话 |
[1:17:53] | your next promotion should be in the five-star range. | 可就一步登天了啊 |
[1:17:55] | And if you’re helping to retrieve those engraving plates, | 如果你还要协助他们抢回模板 |
[1:17:59] | I’m going to have to go out of my way to disappoint you. | 那我就不得不出手阻止你了 |
[1:18:13] | I want her phones, her computers, any support packages she operates. | 查出她的电话 电脑和其它辅助设备 |
[1:18:17] | I wanna know everything. I want active intercept taps on everything she’s got. | 我要掌握一切 我要拦截她的所有情报 |
[1:18:20] | l want every move monitored from this moment forward. | 从现在开始监视她的一举一动 |
[1:18:22] | You realize she’s DoD. | 她可是国防部的人 |
[1:18:25] | I don’t care if she’s G-O-D. Do it. | 她是天王老子我也不怕 照做 |
[1:18:29] | Boss, check this out. | 长官 看看这个 |
[1:18:32] | We’ve tracked this photograph of Pike to the K?nigsbank in Frankfurt. | 这张照片上 帕克是在法兰克福的孔希斯银行 |
[1:18:35] | Our surveillance has him and an unknown Arab | 监控录像记录了上个月 |
[1:18:38] | making regular trips from the train station to the bank | 他一直和一个阿拉伯人一起 |
[1:18:40] | all over the last month. | 从火车站到银行去 |
[1:18:42] | – Pike’s getting sloppy. – Yeah, but if we’re onto him, | -帕克大意了 -要是我们查到了 |
[1:18:44] | what are the odds that Smith and his team are onto Pike and the Arab, too? | 史密斯那伙人会不会也盯上了他们 |
[1:18:47] | No, no, no, this is a direct pull-down from the Pentagon’s database. | 不 不 这是国防部的高度机密信息 |
[1:18:50] | There’s absolutely no way Smith and his team could have this stuff. | 史密斯他们绝不可能得到这情报 |
[1:18:53] | I think we should assume they have more information than us at all times. | 不要低估他们 他们的情报远比我们得要多 |
[1:18:58] | Pike has been moving the stolen engraving plates | 帕克自上个月以来 就一直把模板 |
[1:19:00] | to the Konigsbank Tower in Frankfurt over the past month. | 往法兰克福的孔希斯银行大楼运送 |
[1:19:03] | Tomorrow, the last of the cases containing these plates | 明天是最后一批箱子 |
[1:19:05] | will be transferred to the Arab. | 之后将转交给阿拉伯人 |
[1:19:08] | This will mark the only time in the last six months | 这是过去六个月来 |
[1:19:10] | that all of the plates have been in one location. | 这些模板第一次集中出现 |
[1:19:13] | It’s our best and only shot at getting them back. | 要夺回它们 这是最好也是唯一的一次机会 |
[1:19:16] | They leave the Konigsbank Tower for the 7:15 train to Zurich. | 他们离开孔希斯银行大楼 乘坐七点一刻到苏黎世的火车 |
[1:19:20] | Gentlemen, we’re gonna make sure they miss that train. | 先生们 我们可不能让他们如愿了 |
[1:19:25] | – Face? – Yeah. | -小白 -在 |
[1:19:27] | Time to bring in your former flame. | 去找你的旧爱吧 |
[1:19:29] | If she’s as good as l think, | 要是她真如我所料那般犀利 |
[1:19:30] | then she’ll be on her way to Frankfurt to intercept those plates. | 现在就该去法兰克福了 为了拦截那些模板 |
[1:19:36] | – Why would you tip her off? – She’s a crusader, | -你为何要关照她 -她是个理想主义者 |
[1:19:39] | and we’re gonna need her teed up at some point. | 也许我们之后会用得到她 |
[1:19:41] | Keep your eyes and ears open, boys. | 提高警惕 伙计们 |
[1:19:42] | Charissa Sosa… | 查瑞莎·索萨 |
[1:19:46] | Charissa Sosa… | 查瑞莎·索萨 |
[1:19:48] | Now the wrinkle. | 问题在于 |
[1:19:50] | If Sosa’s onto us, we can assume that Lynch is onto her. | 要是索萨盯上了我们 也就可以推测 林奇也盯上了她 |
[1:19:55] | And if he thinks she stands beteen him and those plates, | 要是林奇觉得她是个麻烦人物 |
[1:19:59] | he won’t hesitate to kill her. | 他就会毫不犹豫地干掉她 |
[1:20:00] | Face, get to the train station. | 小白 去火车站 |
[1:20:05] | This is Sosa. | 我是索萨 |
[1:20:08] | If there’s a threat from Lynch, deal with it. | 要是林奇威胁到她 你要负责搞定 |
[1:20:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:20:13] | Shoot is green. Say again, shoot is green. | 可以开枪 重复一遍 可以开枪 |
[1:20:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:20:25] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[1:20:29] | We’re marked, guys. Pull back. I don’t like this at all. | 我们成了靶子 快撤 这情况不妙 |
[1:20:32] | See. Don’t be seen. | 记住 别被人看到 |
[1:20:38] | – Hello, beautiful. – You have got some balls. | -你好 美人儿 -你真够胆 |
[1:20:40] | – You put a drop phone on me? – l had to, babe. | -居然丢给我个手机 -没办法 |
[1:20:42] | It’s the only way I could talk to you. Lynch has all your comm lines. | 只有这样我才能跟你说话 林奇掌握着你所有的通讯线路 |
[1:20:45] | – I want you to pull your team now. – I’m gonna find you, Face. | -你都快撤掉你的人 -我会找到你的 小白 |
[1:20:48] | But do not engage her or anyone else directly. | 不要跟她或其他任何人直接接触 |
[1:20:51] | Not if l find you first. | 我先找到你再说吧 |
[1:21:00] | Come on, all right… Okay. Okay. | 别 好了 好了 |
[1:21:04] | Ow! Ow! Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:21:08] | – What the hell are you doing? – Trying to save you! | -你到底想怎么样 -救你命 |
[1:21:15] | Charissa. | 查瑞莎 |
[1:21:17] | Come on, you know we’re innocent. You know this. | 你知道我们是无辜的 你心里清楚 |
[1:21:21] | You’re lying. Like you lied in Baghdad. | 你在撒谎 就像你在巴格达那样 |
[1:21:24] | I did not know. l knew nothing about the plates. | 我不知道 我对模板的事一无所知 |
[1:21:27] | At that… At that time. | 当时的确不知道 |
[1:21:29] | You are completely full of shit! | 你谎话连篇 |
[1:21:32] | Will you stop selling yourself on that | 你就别一套一套的了 |
[1:21:33] | and avoiding the fact that you lied to me! | 当时明明是你骗了我 |
[1:21:35] | – You’re the one that misled me. – When? | -明明是你骗我 -什么时候 |
[1:21:36] | – Come on. You wanna go there? – Yeah, let’s go there. | -得了 你想翻旧账吗 -不错 |
[1:21:38] | You heard l was a player and you wanted to play. | 你知道我是玩玩的 你也就想和我玩玩 |
[1:21:40] | And then l got serious and you freaked! | 但我开始变得认真了 你就慌了 |
[1:21:42] | – Oh, l freaked? l did not freak! – Yes, you did. | -我慌了吗 我才没有慌 -你慌了 |
[1:21:44] | You panicked and you ran. | 你惊慌失措 然后落跑 |
[1:21:55] | Charissa, come on. | 想想吧 查瑞莎 |
[1:21:56] | I’m a federal fugitive. You know exactly how wanted I am. | 我可是联邦逃犯 你也知道我被通缉 |
[1:21:59] | You think I came to Frankfurt to hash out some old heartbreak? No! | 你觉得我干嘛来法兰克福 来找老情人吗 才不是 |
[1:22:04] | I’m here because we didn’t do this. I’m here because we were set up. | 我之所以来这儿 因为不是我们干的 我们是被人陷害 |
[1:22:07] | I’m here because, in the end, the truth is worth the risk. | 我相信最终会真相大白 所以我来这里冒险 |
[1:22:14] | And I believe in you, even if you don’t believe in me. | 就算你不信任我 我也相信你 |
[1:22:21] | God, I forgot how beautiful you are. | 天 我都忘了你原来这么美 |
[1:22:30] | Hold on to that phone. | 收好这部手机 |
[1:22:44] | OH MY GOD! | 我的老天 |
[1:22:45] | HE’S GOT A GUN! | 他有枪 |
[1:22:46] | RlGHT THERE! HE’S GOT A GUN! | 就在那儿 他有枪 |
[1:22:48] | A GUN! | 枪 |
[1:22:49] | Sucker. | 真废柴 |
[1:22:53] | – Oh, shit. – Where’s Peck? | -见鬼 -派克在哪儿 |
[1:22:56] | Excellent question. Find him! | 别光是问 快去找他 |
[1:22:58] | Please stay calm and go to the nearest exit. | 请保持镇静 从最近的出口离开 |
[1:23:31] | Meet you up on corridor three. | 三号通道见 |
[1:23:36] | Three to base. We’re all clear at this time. | 三号报告 现在一切正常 |
[1:23:41] | Give me confirmation as soon as the package is secure. | 包裹安全后给我确认一下 |
[1:23:47] | We need a video feed. | 我们要看到视频监视画面 |
[1:24:09] | Okay, let’s dance. | 好了 开始吧 |
[1:24:11] | Coming down. Positions, prepare to move. | 各就各位 准备行动 |
[1:24:15] | As always, stay close to me, sir. | 像平时一样 跟紧我 先生 |
[1:24:31] | Closing off the 10th floor. | 正在关闭第十层 |
[1:24:36] | Tenth floor, we need backup. | 十层的人 我们需要支援 |
[1:24:38] | Get back! Get back! | 回来 |
[1:24:39] | l can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[1:24:41] | How we doing there, big man? | 头儿 情况如何 |
[1:24:42] | Murdock, here comes the Arab. | 默多克 接好阿拉伯人 |
[1:24:44] | And here’s a long drive | 这是一个向左边中场的 |
[1:24:46] | hit deep into left center field. | 长传远射 |
[1:24:48] | Murdock’s back, he’s at the wall, and he makes the catch! | 默多克杀了回来 他是背水一战 竟然接住了 |
[1:24:53] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[1:24:55] | It’s a trap! | 这是个圈套 |
[1:24:59] | Pete, we need backup! | 皮特 我们需要支援 |
[1:25:16] | B.A., I lost the case. | 怪头 箱子丢了 |
[1:25:18] | I’m taking fire. I’m out of here. | 我受到攻击 准备撤离 |
[1:25:29] | B.A., get to those plates. | 怪头 快去拿回模板 |
[1:26:28] | Deutsche Federal is responding to explosions and shots fired | 一群联邦政府人员已经对 |
[1:26:30] | – at the Konigsbank building. – Get us out of this mess and get us | -孔希斯大楼的爆炸和枪击做出了反应 -赶快离开这里 |
[1:26:32] | – to that building as soon as possible. – Yes, ma’am. | -赶去大楼那边 -遵命 |
[1:26:56] | You made me work for this one, Baracus. | 是你逼我的 拜库斯 |
[1:26:59] | I didn’t think l was this out of shape. | 没想到我会这么狼狈 |
[1:27:02] | I am, unfortunately. | 真不走运 |
[1:27:04] | Where’s the rest of the team, huh? | 其他人呢 |
[1:27:06] | Smith. Peck. That idiot pilot, the asshole. What’s his name? | 史密斯 派克 还有那个傻逼飞行员 他叫什么来着 |
[1:27:17] | I’m gonna take this one out of your ass, Baracus. Let’s see what you got. | 我要把你打得屁股尿流 拜库斯 看看你有什么能耐 |
[1:27:24] | Come on. What are you doing? What, are you tired? | 来啊 发什么愣 没力气了吗 |
[1:27:26] | I’m not gonna hurt you, man. | 我不想伤害你 老兄 |
[1:27:28] | No, you’re not gonna hurt me, I’m gonna hurt you. | 不 你伤不了我 等着挨揍吧 |
[1:27:35] | – l don’t wanna kill you, man. – You don’t wanna kill me? | -我不想杀了你 伙计 -你不想吗 |
[1:27:37] | You’re not gonna kill me. I’m gonna kill you, Baracus. | 你根本杀不了我 我要杀了你 拜库斯 |
[1:27:39] | I’m not playing with you, Pike. | 我没在开玩笑 帕克 |
[1:27:41] | Here we go, because I got two guns. I’m a lefty, remember that, right? | 来吧 我有两把枪 记得吧 我是左撇子 |
[1:27:44] | So, as soon as that hammer goes back, it’s on. | 刚刚打斗的时候 枪已经上膛了吧 |
[1:27:46] | I swear to God, I’ll do it. | 我发誓 我做得出来 |
[1:27:48] | You’re not a coward, are you? | 你不是懦夫吧 |
[1:27:51] | Are you? | 是不 |
[1:27:57] | Whoopsy. | 真难看 |
[1:27:58] | Damn! | 去你妈的 |
[1:27:59] | – Need a ride, big fella? – You’re a life-saver, man. | -要搭车吗 大块头 -你救了我一命 老兄 |
[1:28:01] | I couldn’t shoot him. | 我下不了手 |
[1:28:10] | Get out of the way! Get down! Get down! | 让开 趴下 |
[1:28:45] | Yeah, this is about the right amount of cops. | 这么多条子 |
[1:28:48] | That’s cute. You’re lucky there are people around. | 你真可爱 你应该庆幸周围都是人 |
[1:28:51] | No, sweetheart, you’re lucky. | 不 亲爱的 你才应该庆幸 |
[1:29:01] | You eat that cold? | 你不热下再吃吗 |
[1:29:03] | Any way I can get it. | 我不讲究 |
[1:29:05] | There’s a leak in the roof. | 屋顶有处地方漏了 |
[1:29:07] | There’s a lot of them. | 好多处都漏了 |
[1:29:09] | – Is that them? – I got it. | -他们回来了 -是的 |
[1:29:15] | All right. Not a peep out of the Arab. | 好吧 我没偷看过阿拉伯人 |
[1:29:18] | Sosa was at the train station. | 索萨当时在火车站 |
[1:29:20] | – You saw her? – Yeah. | -你见她了吗 -是的 |
[1:29:22] | Did you talk to her? | 你和她谈过了吗 |
[1:29:24] | I had no choice, okay? Just trust me on that. | 我别无选择 好吗 相信我 |
[1:29:27] | I trust you to make historically bad decisions | 信你个头 一涉及到女人你就头脑发热 |
[1:29:29] | as far as women are concerned. | 尽出昏招 |
[1:29:31] | What part of you is thinking at the moment? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[1:29:33] | Lynch’s men moved in on her and l had to react. | 林奇的人要杀她 我必须阻止 |
[1:29:36] | That’s why you wanted me there in the first place… | 这不是你派我去的初衷吗 |
[1:29:37] | To stop them! Not to engage her! | 是去阻止而不是去泡她 |
[1:29:39] | I couldn’t do one without the other. | 只有先泡上了她 我才能去阻止他们 |
[1:29:41] | Please. Somehow I doubt that. | 得了 我很怀疑 |
[1:29:44] | Hey. What are you so pissed about? We got the plates. | 你干嘛这么生气 我们找回了模板 |
[1:29:47] | You wanted her teed up. She’s teed up. | 她也得到了情报 |
[1:29:50] | She knows we didn’t steal them. | 她知道我们没偷 |
[1:29:53] | She’ll be thrilled to find out who did. | 她肯定急于查出真正的幕后黑手 |
[1:29:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:03] | You had to know. | 你一定知道 |
[1:30:10] | You had to know if you left me alive, that this was coming. | 你一定知道 如果你留我一条命 这一刻迟早会到来 |
[1:30:21] | How could you not? | 你怎么会不知道呢 |
[1:30:28] | You taught me almost everything I know. | 你教会了我一切 |
[1:30:36] | Hannibal. You know who this is? | 汉尼拔 你认识这个人吗 |
[1:30:52] | We all do. | 我们都认识 |
[1:30:57] | Morrison? | 莫里森 |
[1:30:59] | Hell, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:31:02] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:31:04] | Not so sure that it is a blessing, but good hunting, my friend. | 不知道这算不算祝福 行动顺利 朋友 |
[1:31:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:13] | You son of a bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[1:31:20] | Morrison? Holy shit. | 莫里森 真天杀的 |
[1:31:30] | You’re not a general. | 你不是将军 |
[1:31:33] | How could you do this to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[1:31:35] | How could you do this to us? | 你对得起我们吗 |
[1:31:38] | You know nothing about leading men. | 你不配当将军 |
[1:31:40] | I knew if Lynch helped me escape, you had to be part of it. | 我就知道 林奇如果协助我逃跑 那你肯定也有参与其中 |
[1:31:47] | You and Pike were making a play on those plates with Lynch, | 你和帕克利用模板和林奇达成协议 |
[1:31:50] | and you turned on him. | 但你背叛了他 |
[1:31:52] | The way you turned on us. | 就像你背叛我们一样 |
[1:31:54] | Lynch was never gonna cut us in. | 林奇本来就没把我们算在内 |
[1:31:59] | He was gonna use us. | 他只是在利用我们 |
[1:32:01] | He brought you on as insurance. | 为保险起见他才把你拉进来 |
[1:32:04] | He never thought you’d betray your oldest living friend. | 你就没想过 这是背叛了你的挚友吗 |
[1:32:08] | I just hit first, Hannibal. I’m a fighting man. | 我只是先下手为强 汉尼拔 我是个战士 |
[1:32:11] | You’re a liar and a traitor! | 你是个骗子 叛徒 |
[1:32:13] | Then don’t draw this out. Kill me. | 别废话了 杀了我 |
[1:32:15] | That’s a fantastic idea! | 好主意呀 |
[1:32:20] | Bos, let me do this. | 头儿 让我来 |
[1:32:22] | Face, I ain’t killing nobody. | 小白 我可不杀人 |
[1:32:24] | You’re not, Bosco. I am. | 你不杀 我杀 |
[1:32:28] | No matter what he says, do not kill him, okay? | 不管他说啥 别杀他 好吗 |
[1:32:30] | You guys don’t wanna watch? Just turn your heads. | 不想看就别过头去 |
[1:32:32] | – I’m not gonna be party to it neither. – I wanna kill the son of a bitch, too, | -我不赞成杀他 -我也很想杀了他 |
[1:32:34] | but he’s our ticket out. | 但他是我们的救命稻草 |
[1:32:36] | He knows what he’s talking about for once. Listen to him. | 他终于不说疯话了 听他一回 |
[1:32:38] | – Face, he is our only evidence. – Murdock, Murdock… | -小白 他是我们唯一的证人 -默多克 |
[1:32:41] | – Do you understand? – He put us here. | -明白不 -我们现在都是他害的 |
[1:32:42] | You can blow his head off after he testifies, okay? | 等他给我们做完证再崩了他 |
[1:32:45] | He’s ruined it! | 他把一切都毁了 |
[1:32:46] | – Think what you’re doing, Face. – All right. | -好好想想你在做什么 小白 -好了 |
[1:32:48] | – If you can’t handle it… – Boys, enough. | -如果你不能 -够了 兄弟们 |
[1:32:52] | Enough! That’s enough, Face. | 够了 小白 |
[1:32:54] | Enough! Step down! | 够了 退下 |
[1:32:57] | Everybody outside | 大家都出去 |
[1:32:59] | I got him. | 我来 |
[1:33:00] | – I don’t want you to have to do it. – Face, outside. | -还是让我干掉他吧 -小白 出去 |
[1:33:04] | Stand down, soldier. | 退下 |
[1:33:05] | Face. Now! | 小白 马上 |
[1:33:08] | – Fucking stupid. – You okay, man? | -真他妈愚蠢 -你没事吧 伙计 |
[1:33:13] | You knew Morrison was masquerading as the Arab. | 你知道莫里森伪装成阿拉伯人 |
[1:33:15] | – Why not share that? – I wasn’t 100% sure. | -为什么不告诉我 -我也不能百分之百肯定 |
[1:33:17] | How about 99%? | 只有99%的把握吗 |
[1:33:19] | Would you think it was worth mentioning then? | 你不觉得这很重要吗 |
[1:33:22] | Lynch, what did you think? | 林奇 你到底在想什么 |
[1:33:25] | You think I’d just kill him on the spot? | 你觉得我会当场杀了他吗 |
[1:33:26] | I was certain of it. I still am. | 我知道你不会 我相信你 |
[1:33:29] | Do you have the plates? | 你拿到模板了吗 |
[1:33:31] | I wouldn’t be calling you if I didn’t. | 当然 不然我会打给你吗 |
[1:33:33] | Smith, return the plates, kill Morrison, and reclaim your lives. | 史密斯 归还模板 杀了莫里斯 你们就能洗清罪名 |
[1:33:38] | I want signed and authorized amnesty agreements | 我要白宫 国务院 |
[1:33:41] | for myself and for each of my men. | 和三军参谋长联席会议 |
[1:33:44] | From the White House, the State Department | 所签署并授权的赦免令 |
[1:33:46] | and the Joint Chiefs of Staff. | 给我和我的兄弟们 |
[1:33:48] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:33:52] | I’m gonna need a little more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[1:33:55] | How much? | 要多久 |
[1:34:02] | Give me five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[1:34:04] | I’m waiting. | 我等着 |
[1:34:15] | Don’t you get it, Hannibal? | 还不明白吗 汉尼拔 |
[1:34:19] | We fight for them, we bleed for them, we die for them… | 我们为他们打仗 流血 牺牲 |
[1:34:21] | They don’t give a rat’s ass. | 他们才不管我们死活 |
[1:34:23] | Death and destruction, | 死亡和毁灭 |
[1:34:25] | they’re selling it like it was on the goddamn commodities exchange. | 对他们来说无足轻重 |
[1:34:28] | Don’t push this off on them. This is not about them. | 你别指责他们 和他们无关 |
[1:34:31] | Your war protest was stealing billions of dollars! | 你所谓的反战已经造成了数十亿美元的损失 |
[1:34:36] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:34:38] | I am a general. You are a colonel. | 我是将军 你是名上校 |
[1:34:40] | I say, “Jump,” and you say, “How high?” End of story. | 我指挥 你行动 |
[1:34:44] | It is now. | 你该上路了 |
[1:34:49] | l saw your tomb at Arlington. | 我亲眼看到你在阿灵顿的墓碑 |
[1:34:52] | You died a national hero. | 你是为国捐躯的英雄 |
[1:35:08] | Death’s too easy. | 死了太便宜你 |
[1:35:10] | And the last thing we need now is another lie. | 我们再也不想听什么谎言了 |
[1:35:13] | Don’t do this. Hannibal, please. You owe me that much. | 别这样 汉尼拔 你欠我那么多 |
[1:35:16] | You owe me! | 是你欠我 |
[1:35:18] | You’re gonna tell them we’re innocent. | 你要去告诉世人 我们是无罪的 |
[1:35:22] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[1:35:25] | Hannibal, it’s meaningless. | 汉尼拔 你们所为之而战的东西 |
[1:35:28] | What are you fighting for now, you and those boys? | 根本毫无意义 |
[1:35:31] | Your ranks? Your reputations? | 你们的军衔和名誉 |
[1:35:34] | They’re shit! | 都是狗屁 |
[1:35:36] | You’re convicts! | 你们就是罪人 |
[1:35:37] | Plates, no plates, you are federal fugitives, | 不管有没有模板 你们都是联邦逃犯 |
[1:35:41] | and when they’re done with you, Hannibal, they just fucking burn you. | 等他们利用完了你 汉尼拔 照样把你丢弃 |
[1:35:45] | Zulu one, Zulu one, this is Broadsword, you’re clear to engage. | 祖鲁一号 我是阔剑 准备行动 |
[1:35:50] | “Broadsword.” Did you come up with that? | 阔剑 这名字你起的吗 |
[1:35:52] | That’s awesome. “Broadsword.” | 好酷的名字 阔剑 |
[1:35:55] | “Broadsword.” | 阔剑 |
[1:35:59] | Boss, could you do that? | 头儿 你会那样做吗 |
[1:36:03] | To us? | 对我们 |
[1:36:05] | What Morrison did? | 就像莫里森那样对我们 |
[1:36:07] | No. Not in a million years. | 不 永远不会 |
[1:36:11] | Yeah, but you didn’t see it coming, though. | 是啊 但你却失算了 |
[1:36:14] | How long did you know it was him? | 你什么时候就认出他来了 |
[1:36:15] | Are you guys crazy? | 你们疯了吗 |
[1:36:17] | I know you are, but, Face, are you accusing him? | 你本来就是疯子 但 小白 你在谴责汉尼拔吗 |
[1:36:23] | I’d rather face a firing squad than betray you boys. | 我宁愿被特警队乱枪打死也不会背叛你们 |
[1:36:26] | Don’t let this tear us apart. | 自己人不要吵起来 |
[1:36:28] | Not now. | 至少现在不能吵 |
[1:36:30] | Not when we need each other like no other time before. | 我们现在要比任何时候都团结才行 |
[1:36:38] | Move! | 快跑 |
[1:36:51] | Wow. That’s awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[1:36:54] | That looks exactly like Call of Duty, doesn’t it? | 就像使命召唤里的场景 你觉得呢 |
[1:36:57] | All right. Here’s the deal. No press release. | 好了 要求是 禁止发布新闻 |
[1:36:59] | Keep local law enforcement and media off-site. | 不要当地法律机关和新闻媒体参与 |
[1:37:02] | Get a three-mile cordon, ditto the no-fly zone. | 设立4.8公里的隔离和禁飞区 |
[1:37:04] | Get an agency scrub team out there and get me the goddamn plates back. | 派一支清理小队过去把该死的模板找回来 |
[1:37:10] | The German police have your entire team in custody in the Konigsbank Tower. | 德国警方已经把你手下所有人都监禁在了孔希斯银行大楼 |
[1:37:16] | I don’t do teams, babe. That’s Smith’s bag. I’m strictly a solo act. | 那不是我的人 是史密斯他们的 我单干 |
[1:37:29] | I like to travel light. | 我喜欢轻装出行 |
[1:37:32] | Stuff like loyalty doesn’t fit in the overhead bins. | 像忠诚这种东西 我可不带 |
[1:37:37] | I thought you and Smith were working together. | 我以为你和史密斯是同伙 |
[1:37:41] | You thought wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:37:43] | Yes, we have weapons. No, you may not wand us. | 我们是有武器 但你也管不着 |
[1:37:48] | If you want to deal, we can deal. | 你想要做交易吗 那就提条件吧 |
[1:37:51] | How about l dedicate my immediate future | 让我费尽心思使你一败涂地 |
[1:37:56] | to destroying yours? | 如何 |
[1:37:58] | How about you get smart and start dealing | 你怎么不聪明一些 |
[1:38:03] | before somebody else does? | 在别人出手之前 先下手为强呢 |
[1:38:07] | Former Captain. | 前任上尉 |
[1:38:10] | Unless you’ve got a piece of paper that looks exactly like this one, | 除非你有像这样的文件 |
[1:38:13] | then this troubled young loner belongs to me. | 不然这个不合作的麻烦家伙归我管 |
[1:38:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:38:18] | How the hell did they get an extradition order? | 他们到底怎么搞来的引渡令 |
[1:38:20] | Sorry, Pike. At least with me, there are rules. | 抱歉 帕克 至少我们按规矩办事 |
[1:38:23] | CIA’s got rules. Our rules are just cooler than yours. | 中情局也有规矩 比你们更高级而已 |
[1:38:27] | – Go. – You know, Lynch, | -走 -林奇 |
[1:38:29] | if l could seal this room with you inside, l’d be doing the world a big favor. | 要是我把你关在这间屋子里 那可是做了一件大好事 |
[1:38:32] | That’s not nice. | 那可不好 |
[1:38:36] | Lynch? Had to be. | 是林奇干的 肯定是他 |
[1:38:38] | Stay close to the fires, boys. | 离火近一些 弟兄们 |
[1:38:40] | lf that gunship is still around, it won’t read our body heat. | 要是那架武装机还在附近 那也测不出我们的体热 |
[1:38:44] | That idiot Lynch, so quick to kill us, didn’t even bother locating the plates. | 林奇个傻逼 这么心急要干掉我们 根本没想要确定模板的位置 |
[1:38:49] | Where do we stand on the non-violence now, B.A.? | 我们现在还能不用武力吗 怪头 |
[1:38:52] | You pissed? You should be. | 你生气了吗 你是该生气 |
[1:38:54] | Who gives a shit about the plates? Morrison was the only way to clear us. | 现在模板有屁用 只有莫里森能帮我们洗脱罪名 |
[1:38:57] | And without Morrison, we got nothing. | 没有了莫里森 一切都无济于事 |
[1:39:01] | – What do we do, boss? – I don’t know, Murdock. | -我们怎么办 头儿 -我不知道 默多克 |
[1:39:04] | – I don’t know. – I do. | -我不知道 -我知道 |
[1:39:08] | This guy Lynch, I think I got him figured out. | 林奇个混球 我想我知道怎么对付他了 |
[1:39:12] | – You got a plan, kid? – How do we get out of here? | -你有计划了吗 小子 -我们怎么离开这儿 |
[1:39:16] | Give me 20 minutes. | 给我二十分钟先 |
[1:39:22] | So, Morrison’s dead. Smith and his team are dead. | 所以莫里森和史密斯那伙人都死了 |
[1:39:25] | Another 15 minutes or so, we locate those engraving plates. | 15分钟后我们就能找到印刷模板 |
[1:39:28] | What is this? Are you gloating? | 你在幸灾乐祸吗 |
[1:39:30] | No, this is me beating you after you burned me. | 不 我是在打击你 谁让你们背叛了我 |
[1:39:34] | – We had a deal, remember? – Not you and me. | -我们做了交易 记得吗 -我们没做交易 |
[1:39:36] | – You, me and Morrison. – Not you and me, directly. | -你 我 还有莫里森 -我不是直接和你交易 |
[1:39:38] | And you two collude and cut me out. | 所以你俩自己密谋 把我排除在外 |
[1:39:43] | Hey. What are you doing? In the car? | 你在干嘛 真要在车里杀人吗 |
[1:39:44] | Are we doing… Are we gonna do this in the car? | 要在车里杀人吗 |
[1:39:46] | – You doing this? – He’s gonna do it. | -你来杀吗 -不是 他来 |
[1:39:48] | Way to go. That’s brilliant, right there. | 好吧 在这儿死真是不错 |
[1:39:51] | What are you doing? What is he doing? | 你要干嘛 他在干嘛 老天 |
[1:39:52] | – Jesus. – How’s it going, Kyle? | -天啊 -怎么样了 凯尔 |
[1:39:54] | – You all right? – I’m good. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[1:39:56] | Brother, you are far from good. What are you doing? | 老兄 你好个鬼 你在干什么 |
[1:39:59] | It’s a European silencer. | 欧版消音器 |
[1:40:01] | It’s a suppressor. Counter-clockwise. You’re holding a gun like that? | 逆时针装消音器 你就那样拿枪吗 |
[1:40:05] | You’ve held a gun like that before and you’re still here? | 你以前也像这样拿枪吗 你居然能活到现在 |
[1:40:07] | That’s amazing. | 真是奇迹 |
[1:40:08] | – Don’t point that thing… – Jesus. Final request, | -别指着我 -天啊 当作我最后的请求 |
[1:40:10] | don’t let this guy shoot me, please. | 不要让这家伙开枪打我 |
[1:40:18] | So, if Sosa knows we’re alive… | 如果让索萨知道我们还活着 |
[1:40:20] | She’ll believe Morrison is alive, too. | 她就会相信莫里森也还活着 |
[1:40:23] | Let’s just hope that Lynch still has Sosa’s comm lines. | 但愿林奇还在监听索萨的通讯线路 |
[1:40:29] | This is Sosa. | 我是索萨 |
[1:40:31] | General Morrison is in my possession. | 莫里森将军在我手里 |
[1:40:34] | What? I’m sorry. l can’t hear you. Who is this? | 什么 抱歉 我听不清 你是哪位 |
[1:40:38] | – Okay, this was not well thought out. – No shit. | -还没干掉他呀 -不是吧 |
[1:40:40] | I mean, look at this. Am I to teach you how to kill me? | 看着 我来教你怎么杀我 |
[1:40:42] | Hey, do me a favor, all right? Put the barrel… | 帮个忙 好吗 拿起枪管 |
[1:40:44] | Put the gun flush to my head. | 拿起枪管对准我的头 |
[1:40:46] | – Are you sure? – There you go, right there. | -确定吗 -对了 就是这儿 |
[1:40:47] | – Is that going to go through? – Before you hurt somebody besides me. | -子弹会横穿过去吗 -在你先打伤其他人之前 |
[1:40:51] | There you go. We’re okay. We’re okay. | 好了 我们没事了 |
[1:40:53] | Never cuff a man in a seated position with his hands behind his back. | 绝不要反铐住一个坐着的人 |
[1:40:56] | Makes it impossible to see the hands. | 这样就看不到他的手了 |
[1:40:58] | That was cool. | 太酷了 |
[1:41:00] | – You like that? – I like that. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[1:41:02] | I like that a lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[1:41:03] | Are you all right, you idiot? | 你还好吗 蠢货 |
[1:41:05] | – Yeah. It was a good hit. – Please handcuff him. | -是的 这一下真带劲 -给他拷上手铐 |
[1:41:08] | We don’t need to use them again. We don’t need the cuffs. | 我们还要手铐干嘛 不用了 |
[1:41:10] | Who are you talking to? | 你知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[1:41:11] | – Brad, phone or gun. – Jesus. | -布拉德 要手机还是要枪 选一个 -天啊 |
[1:41:13] | Phone or gun. Pick. | 手机还是枪 选一个 |
[1:41:15] | – Put the gun down. – Hey, l didn’t burn you. Morrison did. | -把枪放下 -我没有背叛你 是莫里森的主意 |
[1:41:19] | l really wanna shoot you. | 我真想打死你 |
[1:41:20] | You gotta hear this, sir. | 你得听这个电话 长官 |
[1:41:22] | Is this Smith? | 你是史密斯吗 |
[1:41:24] | From a former colonel to a former captain, | 前上校打给前上尉 真有趣 |
[1:41:27] | I know I’ve got about 30 seconds before you lock this signal. | 我知道大约三十秒你就可以锁定信号 |
[1:41:30] | So listen, we can prove our innocence. | 所以听着 我们可以证明自己的清白 |
[1:41:34] | Okay. All right. Now, go back. | 好吧 慢点说 |
[1:41:36] | Did you say you have Morrison? You have General Morrison? | 你刚说你抓了莫里森将军吗 |
[1:41:39] | – Correct. – You have him alive? | -是的 -他还活着吗 |
[1:41:41] | And well, despite Lynch trying to wipe us out wholesale. | 好得很 所以林奇想杀我们灭口 |
[1:41:45] | Too much to explain now but Morrison’s testimony frees us | 电话里说不清 但莫里森的证词可以证明我们清白 |
[1:41:49] | and fries Lynch. | 揭发林奇的罪行 |
[1:41:54] | Well, not without the plates. | 没有模板可不行 |
[1:41:56] | Also in mypossession. | 也在我这儿 |
[1:41:58] | Remember, Lynch thinks we’re dead, and I want to keep it that way. | 记住 林奇以为我们已经死了 不要让他知道 |
[1:42:02] | – All right. We’ll deal. – Give me a pen. | -好的 成交 -给我支笔 |
[1:42:04] | – Where and when? – Got a pen? Anybody got a pen? | -何时何地 -给我支笔 有谁有笔吗 |
[1:42:05] | – LA docks, 48 hours, dawn. – You still use a pen? | -洛杉矶码头 四十八小时后的凌晨 -你还用笔呀 |
[1:42:09] | I deliver Morrison and the plates. | 我把莫里森和模板带来 |
[1:42:12] | In return, I want a retrial in front of a civilian court. | 作为回报 我要求在民事法庭上重审 |
[1:42:16] | All right. We’ll deal. | 好 成交 |
[1:42:19] | LA docks, 48 hours from now. | 洛杉矶码头 四十八小时后见 |
[1:42:21] | Any bullshit from your end, and that’s it, deal’s off. | 你们若敢耍花招 交易就取消 |
[1:42:28] | – Did we get him? – No. | -找到他了吗 -没有 |
[1:42:33] | Pike. | 帕克 |
[1:42:35] | You believe in second chances? | 你相信有第二次机会吗 |
[1:42:39] | I do now. | 现在相信了 |
[1:42:41] | Too much? | 说太多了吗 |
[1:42:42] | I thought you were spot-on. | 还好 差点就被定位了 |
[1:42:47] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[1:42:59] | Hold on to that phone. | 收好这部手机 |
[1:43:09] | This is Sosa. | 我是索萨 |
[1:43:10] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 美人儿 |
[1:43:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:22] | They got the raw end of the deal, didn’t they? Look at B.A. | 他们这下原形毕露了 看怪头那样 |
[1:43:25] | He looks like a huge banana. | 跟个大香蕉似的 |
[1:43:29] | Good morning, my friend. | 早上好 朋友 |
[1:43:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:43:36] | Rabbi Binky Rabinowitz? | 你是宾基·拉宾诺维兹神父吗 |
[1:43:41] | What passport did I give you? | 见鬼 我给错护照了吗 |
[1:43:42] | You’re from Tanzania. My mother is from Tanzania. | 你从坦桑尼亚来的吗 我妈妈也是坦桑尼亚人 |
[1:43:45] | – Oh, shit. – What the hell happened? | -见鬼 -这什么情况 |
[1:43:56] | – …converting Africans to Judaism. – This is station six… | -让非洲人信犹太教 -这里是六号岗台 |
[1:43:59] | Stuff like that. | 我就是做这些事 |
[1:44:00] | Let’s get ready to move. There’s three to my right. | 准备行动 我右边有三个 |
[1:44:03] | There’s two behind me and one at the northeast exit. | 后面有两个 东北出口有一个 |
[1:44:09] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[1:44:14] | Shalom. | 祝好 |
[1:44:19] | – What’s he doing? – It’s Murdock. Telling his life story. | -他在干嘛 -默多克 正在编他的生平事迹 |
[1:44:26] | There is a God. | 上帝在我心 |
[1:44:27] | – You speak Swahili? – You don’t? | -你会说斯瓦希里语吗 -你不会吗 |
[1:44:30] | You got enough to work with, kid? | 接下去有的忙了吗 小子 |
[1:44:32] | We will. | 好吧 |
[1:44:33] | You and l have some major favors moving across the mid-Atlantic right now. | 咱现在选择穿过大西洋 |
[1:44:37] | It’s a deep-sea freighter, shipping strictly black-market merch. | 到一艘做黑市交易的深海货船上去 |
[1:44:40] | How do we get out to her? | 我们怎么离开呢 |
[1:44:41] | A boat. A plain old boat. | 我说的就是一艘普通的旧船 |
[1:44:43] | This is what I’m talking about, Murdock. Traveling the open seas in style. | 默多克 坐船渡海 太帅了 |
[1:44:46] | This is the way l like to travel. classy-like. The way people used to, safe. | 我就喜欢这种交通工具 没的比 船这么安全 |
[1:44:50] | We don’t need a plane. | 还坐什么飞机 |
[1:44:50] | You know, Bosco, hopefully one day we’ll get you over your fear of flying. | 博斯克 但愿有一天我们能帮你克服飞行恐惧症 |
[1:44:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:44:56] | Hey, that ain’t a boat! | 这原来不是船呀 |
[1:45:00] | Just not today. | 只是今天还不行 |
[1:45:02] | Murdock, don’t you remember what l said? | 默多克 给我记住 |
[1:45:04] | – I said you have to catch him… – You have to catch him… | -你得自己背他过去了 -你得自己背他过去了 |
[1:45:06] | – …after you inject him. – …after you inject him. | -你把他弄昏了之后 -你把他弄昏了之后 |
[1:45:10] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[1:45:38] | Damn it! My head, man. | 见鬼 我的头痛死了 |
[1:45:45] | – Coconut- curry tapenade, your favorite. – Give me that, fool. | -你最爱的椰奶咖喱橄榄沙司哟 -快给我 傻蛋 |
[1:45:49] | You get them toast points? | 吐司呢 |
[1:45:52] | Voila! Toast points. | 给 吐司这就来了 |
[1:45:56] | Y’all knocked me out again, huh? | 你非得又把我弄晕吗 |
[1:45:59] | Okay, now, the whole injection, knocking out, | 听好 把你弄昏的是 |
[1:46:03] | Hannibal and Face. | 汉尼拔和小白 |
[1:46:06] | The curry tapenade, Murdock. | 而我是给你做咖喱橄榄沙司滴 |
[1:46:09] | Why do l feel like l fell on my face? | 但我明明是脸朝地摔倒的 |
[1:46:12] | Huh? Tell me that. | 还骗我 |
[1:46:18] | Lynch is a paradox. | 林奇是个矛盾体 |
[1:46:19] | Murdock, you done with that? | 默多克 你发现了吗 |
[1:46:21] | This is a guy who needs anonymity, but he loves theatricality. | 他本该匿名工作 却偏喜欢受人关注 |
[1:46:27] | He’s an administrator, he’s not an operator. | 他是个行政官员 不是个执行者 |
[1:46:33] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[1:46:36] | Very nice. | 漂亮 |
[1:46:38] | So he stays as far away from the point of impact as possible, | 所以他总是尽力远离现场 |
[1:46:41] | and never gets his hands dirty if he can help it. | 绝不会直接参与进去 |
[1:46:44] | But we’re gonna change all that. | 但我们要改变现状 |
[1:46:45] | You can’t hustle a hustler, fool. | 你骗不了一个职业骗子 |
[1:46:50] | No sparks, no flames, not even a flashlight near this stuff. | 这玩意不能靠近火星和火苗 甚至闪光灯都不行 |
[1:46:54] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 |
[1:46:56] | This guy is never at the flashpoint of anything. | 这家伙绝不会出现在事发现场 |
[1:47:02] | He’s safe and sound somewhere, pulling the strings. | 而是在幕后高枕无忧地暗中操纵 |
[1:47:06] | Mama. Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:47:08] | Hey, boss. Why so many of these damn things anyway? | 头儿 为什么搞得这么麻烦 |
[1:47:10] | Because overkill is underrated, my friend. | 因为乱花渐欲迷人眼 伙计 |
[1:47:16] | So we’re gonna bring this guy down to ground level. | 所以我们要揭开那家伙的保护茧 |
[1:47:19] | Mama. Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:47:20] | This way, Lynch. Lynch. | 林奇 这边 |
[1:47:24] | The last place he’d ever want to be. | 他最害怕的一点 |
[1:47:29] | Then you put him on display for the whole world to see. | 就是自己在众目睽睽下被揭露真面目 |
[1:47:34] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[1:47:38] | What’s up, boss man? | 怎么了 头儿 |
[1:47:40] | Hey, B.A. | 怪头 |
[1:47:41] | It’s gonna get heavy, isn’t it? | 这次任务艰巨吧 |
[1:47:45] | Well, I can’t promise you it won’t. | 这我也说不好 |
[1:47:49] | Let me read you something real quick. | 给你读个东西 就一句 |
[1:47:51] | “Victory attained by violence is tantamount to defeat, | 以暴力取胜 意味着失败 |
[1:47:56] | “for it is momentary.” | 因为这只是短暂的胜利 |
[1:48:00] | Gandhi. | 甘地 |
[1:48:02] | “It is better to be violent if there is violence in our hearts, | 若是心中存在暴力 就把它发泄出来 |
[1:48:06] | “than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence.” | 这要胜过用非暴力来掩饰心中的脆弱 |
[1:48:12] | Who said that? | 这是谁说的 |
[1:48:14] | Same guy. | 还是甘地 |
[1:48:16] | Gandhi wasn’t afraid to fight for the things he believed in. | 甘地从不惧怕为自己的信仰而战 |
[1:48:21] | What is it you believe in, B.A.? | 你又信仰什么 怪头 |
[1:48:41] | For life is but an opera | 人生如戏 |
[1:48:49] | It’s off, isn’t it? | 跑调了 是不 |
[1:48:52] | I think it’s higher. | 应该唱得更高点是吧 |
[1:48:57] | No, it’s good. It’s not that, Murdock. | 还不错了 |
[1:48:58] | Face, what’s wrong? Come on, man. | 小白 怎么了 |
[1:49:00] | l don’t know, man. I’m just thinking past this. | 我也不知道 只是在想 |
[1:49:03] | You know, we’ve always come back alive, | 这一路上 我们每次都能全身而退 |
[1:49:07] | the four of us, ’cause of the old man. | 都亏了老家伙的巧妙计划 |
[1:49:11] | – l know. – I’m not him. | -我知道 -但我不是他 |
[1:49:12] | Face, l know this. | 小白 我知道 |
[1:49:14] | Murdock, I’m not Hannibal. | 默多克 我不是汉尼拔 |
[1:49:18] | Who has the most to lose on this, Face? | 这次行动谁的牺牲会最大 |
[1:49:21] | Me. | 是我 |
[1:49:24] | And I trust you. | 但我相信你 |
[1:49:27] | Yeah, l know, | 我明白 |
[1:49:30] | but you’re crazy. | 但是 你就是个疯子 |
[1:49:36] | Not that crazy. | 还没那么疯 |
[1:49:56] | Our eagles may have landed. | 所有目标差不多到了 |
[1:49:58] | Everybody ready to roll? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[1:49:59] | Copy Team one on the move. | 收到 第一小队准备行动 |
[1:50:00] | Acknowledged. Team to en route. | 收到 第二小队按计划行事 |
[1:50:09] | All right, guys, everybody ready? | 好啦 大家准备好了吗 |
[1:50:13] | Curtain’s about to come up. | 好戏就要开幕了 |
[1:50:16] | Show time. | 演出开始 |
[1:50:24] | That’s Smith right there. Watch him. | 史密斯就在那里 盯紧他 |
[1:50:27] | Ground team is in position? | 所有小队都到位了吗 |
[1:50:29] | Standing by. | 准备就绪 |
[1:50:32] | In position. | 已经就位 |
[1:50:36] | Shoot Team One. Affirmative. | 一队狙击手就位 |
[1:50:38] | Spotter One. 10-8. | 一号观测员 10到8点钟方向 |
[1:50:40] | Let’s chattermark on comms for now. | 注意听好了 |
[1:50:42] | Morrison’s the primary tango. Plates are the package. | 莫里森是首要目标 模板就在集装箱里 |
[1:50:48] | Okay, okay, he’s talking to Sosa. I want this call. | 好了 他在跟索萨通话 把电话转过来 |
[1:50:51] | You lied to me, Sosa. We had a deal. | 你骗我们 我们说好的 |
[1:50:53] | I want that goddamn call in my… Thank you. | 快把那该死的电话转给我 谢谢 |
[1:50:55] | We had a deal, but I’m changing the deal. | 是说好了 但我改了主意 |
[1:50:58] | Are you kidding me, Sosa? Are you kidding me? | 耍我吗 索萨 |
[1:51:00] | This is a complicated exchange and you have no play here. | 情况起了复杂的变化 现在不由你了 |
[1:51:03] | Listen, or remain at-large fugitives | 听着 不然就一辈子 |
[1:51:05] | – for the foreseeable future. – Uh oh. No! No, no. | -继续做你的通缉犯 -哦 不 |
[1:51:07] | For God sakes, I’ve got Morrison here and the plates. | 行行好 我已经把莫里森和模板带来了 |
[1:51:10] | I’m exposed, Sosa. Exposed! | 我已经暴露了 索萨 暴露了 |
[1:51:12] | We’re not doing this on the docks. | 我们不在码头上交易 |
[1:51:14] | Now listen to me, we’re not turning ourselves in. | 给我听好了 我们绝不会自首 |
[1:51:16] | Now you listen to me, we’re not turning ourselves in. | 给我听好了 我们绝不会自首 |
[1:51:18] | I need you to do it on my terms or nothing at all. | 你必须按我的条件来 不然就没的谈 |
[1:51:21] | To hell with that, and to hell with you, Sosa! | 去你妈的 见鬼去吧 索萨 |
[1:51:23] | Ah. She burned him. | 她背叛了他 |
[1:51:24] | Face, B.A., we’re bugging out. Sosa’s jammed us. | 小白 怪头 我们撤 索萨耍了我们 |
[1:51:28] | Murdock, get the chopper down here in 10. | 默多克 放下十号位的箱子 |
[1:51:33] | Okay, he’s moving him. | 他在转移他 |
[1:51:34] | You got him? He’s moving him. | 盯紧他 他要转移了 |
[1:51:35] | For the love of God, relax. | 老天爷 你别紧张 |
[1:51:37] | I am relaxed. He’s moving him. | 我没紧张 在转移了 |
[1:51:39] | Don’t do this. Hannibal, please. | 不要这样 汉尼拔 求你了 |
[1:51:41] | – That’s Morrison, right there. Take him. – Wait, does he have the plates? | -那儿 莫里森就在那儿 杀了他 -等下 他拿了模板吗 |
[1:51:44] | Smith has the plates. Go now. | 模板在史密斯手里 快行动 |
[1:51:46] | – Take him, he’s right there. Kill him. – I’ve got Morrison, taking a shot. | -干掉他 他就在那儿 开枪 -我来搞定莫里森 准备射击 |
[1:51:51] | A little too close for comfort, kid. | 刚刚真险 小子 |
[1:51:54] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[1:51:55] | What the hell is he doing? | 天杀的他究竟想干嘛 |
[1:51:57] | Where are they? Somebody talk to me. | 他们人呢 谁来告诉我 |
[1:51:59] | Come on, did that thing crush them or what? | 见鬼 那东西把他们压死了吗 |
[1:52:02] | This was a hell of a lot easier when it was just three plastic cups. | 好吧 玩三个塑料杯可比这个简单多了 |
[1:52:09] | Everybody just be cool. Pay attention. No hasty moves. | 大家冷静下来 提高警惕 不要鲁莽 |
[1:52:14] | So, you beat a guy like Lynch by drawing him in with three things. | 要打败林奇那样的人 有三个关键要素 |
[1:52:18] | What the hell are they doing? | 奇了怪了 他们到底要干嘛 |
[1:52:20] | Distraction. | 声东击西 |
[1:52:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:52:28] | Diversion. | 调虎离山 |
[1:52:34] | This is a diversion! Stay eagle on those containers. | 这是要调虎离山 别乱 目标在集装箱里 |
[1:52:38] | They’re breaking for the exits! Open fire! | 他们要借此逃跑 快开火 |
[1:52:40] | Do not engage! Back off! | 不要暴露 回撤 |
[1:52:42] | Ground teams, engage! | 地面队伍 开枪 |
[1:52:47] | Holy shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:52:54] | Ground team, re-engage. | 地面队伍 开枪 |
[1:52:56] | You are being played by Smith. | 你被史密斯耍了 他是想要 |
[1:52:57] | He’s trying to draw your eye line, Lynch. Come on, be smart. | 吸引你的注意力 林奇 放聪明点 |
[1:53:00] | Take them! Take them! Take them! Take them! | 抓住他 抓住他 快去 |
[1:53:04] | Contact! Tower house and bow! It’s Peck and Baracus! | 注意塔身还有塔腰 是派克和拜库斯 |
[1:53:15] | And division. | 还要能全身而退 |
[1:53:17] | It’s a trap! Pull back! Pull back! | 这是个陷阱 快撤退 |
[1:53:20] | – Get the hell out of there! – No, no, no. | -他妈的快离开那儿 -不 |
[1:53:28] | What is happening? What is going on? | 这是怎么了 到底怎么回事 |
[1:53:31] | Nice one, kid. | 这计划不错 小子 |
[1:53:32] | It’s Peck and Baracus! | 是派克和拜库斯 |
[1:53:34] | – Shoot them! – Shut up! l know what I’m doing. | -快开枪 -闭嘴 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:53:36] | Okay, paintballers, time to go pro. | 够了 小朋友们 该我上了 |
[1:53:41] | B.A., get to your secondary position. | 怪头 执行下一步计划 |
[1:53:45] | Okay. Game-changer. | 好了 扭转局面的人来了 |
[1:53:47] | Here’s what l think of your best-laid plans. | 你们该适可而止了 |
[1:53:52] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:53:57] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天呐 |
[1:53:59] | So much for the grand scheme, Smith. | 伟大战略家史密斯的计谋就到此终止了 |
[1:54:01] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的到底怎么了 |
[1:54:02] | Face, what the hell was that? | 怎么回事 小白 |
[1:54:04] | Pike hit the ship with a SMAW! He punched a hole in the hull! | 他给船身开了个窟窿 |
[1:54:07] | What about the plan? | 那计划怎么办 |
[1:54:09] | Pike just blew up the plan! We are ad-libbing! | 帕克把计划给搞乱了 这是意外状况 |
[1:54:11] | Bosco, get out of there! | 博斯克 快走 |
[1:54:13] | I’m going for Hannibal. | 我去找汉尼拔 |
[1:54:15] | – Cover me. I’m going for those plates. – Yes, sir. | -掩护我 我去找模板 -遵命 |
[1:54:22] | The boat is going over! Get out of there! | 船要沉了 快走 |
[1:54:24] | Bos, hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:56:11] | Oh! Jeez! | 天呀 |
[1:56:15] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:56:16] | Bosco, Pike’s got the high ground. I’m running low on ammo, man. | 博斯克 帕克占据有利位置 我快没子弹了 |
[1:56:32] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:56:33] | How are you doing, handsome? | 怎么了 帅哥 |
[1:56:36] | Shit, can you cycle that weapon. Nice work. | 你的枪还他妈能使吗 |
[1:56:38] | Jeez, close friends and bullets. | 战友和子弹 |
[1:56:40] | Where are they when you need them? | 最需要他们的时候都去哪儿了呢 |
[1:56:45] | Don’t take this too personally, but look here, | 我和你没私仇 但看着这儿 |
[1:56:48] | smile, wait for the flash. | 笑一笑 等着枪响 |
[1:56:54] | Baracus. | 拜库斯 |
[1:57:06] | Bosco! | 博斯克 |
[1:57:21] | Lynch. | 林奇 |
[1:57:26] | Lynch. | 林奇 |
[1:57:34] | Come on, Lynch. | 来吧 林奇 |
[1:57:39] | Lynch. | 林奇 |
[1:57:43] | Come on, Smith! Stop bullshitting. | 出来吧 史密斯 别装神弄鬼了 |
[1:57:46] | Lynch. Come on, Lynch. | 来呀 林奇 |
[1:57:53] | Lynch… | 林奇 |
[1:57:55] | Where am l? | 你找得到我吗 |
[1:57:59] | Come on, Lynch. | 来呀 林奇 |
[1:58:04] | Lynch. | 林奇 |
[1:58:06] | Where am l, Lynch? | 来找我吧 林奇 |
[1:58:09] | Come on, Lynch. | 来呀 林奇 |
[1:58:11] | Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, Lynch. | 林奇 林奇 |
[1:58:15] | Lynch! | 林奇 |
[1:58:32] | There you are, Hannibal. Been looking all over for you. | 终于找到你了 汉尼拔 你可真难找 |
[1:58:37] | Hey, don’t let the scarf fool you. | 别以为我是白面小生 |
[1:58:39] | My muay Thai is pretty good. My jujitsu is a little better, but… | 我的泰拳还有两下子 柔术还更好一点呢 但是 |
[1:58:43] | You had this whole sleight-of-hand thing going with the containers | 我手上这些功夫 比起那些集装箱啊车啊爆炸啊 |
[1:58:47] | and the cars, and the fireworks. “Lynch, Lynch, Lynch!” | 装神弄鬼啊什么的 还真是小巫见大巫 |
[1:58:52] | God, that’s annoying. But you give Pike a rocket. | 真他妈烦人 但老天给了帕克一个火箭筒 |
[1:58:58] | There’s your monkey wrench. | 你没想到吧 |
[1:59:00] | Hannibal, don’t do this. | 汉尼拔 别这样 |
[1:59:02] | You know, Smith, you could have the best recipe in the world… | 你知道吗 史密斯 本来一切都照你的计划进行 |
[1:59:06] | – You owe me that much. – …but you drop a few bullets | -你欠我这么多 -可惜你千算万算 |
[1:59:08] | – into the batter… – Hannibal, don’t do this. | -漏算一着 -汉尼拔 别这样 |
[1:59:10] | – Lynch, no! – Hannibal, please. | -林奇 不要 -汉尼拔 别 |
[1:59:12] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[1:59:15] | …and that cake don’t bake. | 天不遂人愿 |
[1:59:17] | Uh-oh. Your witness, your gun, your problem. | 人证物证 都齐了 这下你有麻烦了 |
[1:59:24] | You served your country well. Excuse me. | 你也算报效祖国了 抱歉 |
[1:59:33] | Hello, Ben, where have you been all my life? | 好久不见 钱先生 我可等死你了 |
[1:59:38] | Look at us, Hannibal. Couple of grown men. | 汉尼拔 看看 两成年男子对决 |
[1:59:41] | I’m bleeding. You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 你居然流血了 |
[1:59:44] | Don’t get up. | 别起来 |
[1:59:53] | God damn it! | 操你妈 |
[1:59:55] | Your muay Thai is as bad as your jujitsu, Lynch. | 你的泰拳和柔术都那么差劲 林奇 |
[2:00:00] | Better stick with a gun. | 你必须靠枪才行 |
[2:00:02] | You put a loaded weapon in my hand, I’ll put a bullet in your head. | 要是有把装弹的枪你就死定了 |
[2:00:21] | I told you l would shoot you. | 我说过我会杀了你 |
[2:00:25] | Kevlar saved your life. | 防弹衣救了你一命 |
[2:00:27] | Thing is, it doesn’t do much good if I pop you in the head. | 问题是 要是瞄准你的头 这玩意还顶个球用 |
[2:00:30] | It does if you melt it down. | 我要能与防弹衣合为一体的话可就不一定了 |
[2:00:33] | Hannibal, don’t do this. | 汉尼拔 别这样 |
[2:00:35] | – Hannibal, please. – So, you beat a guy like that | -汉尼拔 别 -要打败林奇那样的人 |
[2:00:37] | by drawing him in with three things. | 有三个关键要素 |
[2:00:40] | – Distraction. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is happening? | -声东击西 -怎么回事 |
[2:00:42] | Diversion. | 调虎离山 |
[2:00:44] | And division. | 全身而退 |
[2:00:50] | Then you put him on display for the whole world to see. | 在众目睽睽下揭露他的真面目 |
[2:00:57] | What the… | 搞毛 |
[2:01:13] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[2:01:17] | Surprise. | 真令人惊讶 |
[2:01:19] | Agent Burress. | 布里斯特工 |
[2:01:22] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[2:01:24] | Agent Vance Burress? lsn’t that your name? | 文斯·布里斯特工 不是你的名字吗 |
[2:01:26] | At least that’s the name I’ve got on this warrant here, | 至少我的逮捕令上是这么写的 |
[2:01:29] | and unless you have a piece of paper that looks exactly like… | 除非你有和这张一模一样的 |
[2:01:34] | That’s funny. That’s what l said. | 真好笑 这是我曾说过的话 |
[2:01:36] | She’s quoting me. | 以我之道还施我身 |
[2:01:37] | Easy, easy. | 慢慢来 |
[2:01:41] | You’re under arrest for attempted murder, | 你被捕了 罪名是蓄意制造虚假谋杀 |
[2:01:43] | violations of the Civil False Claims Act, | 以及盗窃政府最高机密的 |
[2:01:45] | and the theft of top secret government engraving plates. | 美钞模板 |
[2:01:49] | Easy. | 慢慢起来 |
[2:01:53] | l guess the plan went okay, | 看来这计划还算顺利 |
[2:01:55] | considering Pike did blow up the boat, which l didn’t account for at all. | 只是我没考虑到帕克会把船给炸了 |
[2:01:58] | Bullets didn’t go through. | 子弹没打穿呢 |
[2:02:03] | How are you feeling, man? | 伙计 觉得怎样 |
[2:02:05] | Not… Not good. | 不好 很不好 |
[2:02:07] | – What’s wrong? – Not good. | -怎么了 -不舒服 |
[2:02:10] | I feel sane. | 我感觉精神正常了 |
[2:02:12] | I should have shot you in the head a long time ago. | 早知道我早该往你脑袋上来一枪 |
[2:02:14] | Is it crazy that I’m feeling your anxiety right now? | 我怎么觉得你害怕了 |
[2:02:17] | Do I look anxious to you? | 我看起来像害怕的样吗 |
[2:02:19] | You think I’m beaten? | 你觉得我被打败了吗 |
[2:02:21] | I’m bleeding, l’m not sweating. | 我只是在流血 没有流虚汗 |
[2:02:23] | Let’s take him out of here, guys. Go ahead, princess. | 把他带走 |
[2:02:30] | What’s the difference between a concussion and a contusion? | 脑震荡和撞伤有什么区别吗 |
[2:02:35] | -It don’t matter, bro. You tore up. – Murdock, that was beautiful. | -没事的 伙计 -默多克 干得不错 |
[2:02:38] | You were right. The helmet worked. | 你没事 头盔很有用嘛 |
[2:02:39] | Ketchup worked great. | 番茄酱立功了 |
[2:02:42] | You did a great job. You okay? | 你表现真棒 现在感觉怎么样 |
[2:02:44] | – Yeah. – Got your bell rung? | -还好 -清醒点了吗 |
[2:02:46] | Just let Hannibal make the plans next time. | 下次还是让汉尼拔制定计划吧 |
[2:02:50] | – Oh. Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[2:02:52] | How’s the conscience, big guy? | 你的良心感觉怎么样 大块头 |
[2:02:55] | At peace. | 平静如水 |
[2:03:07] | Keep it turning. | 别熄火 |
[2:03:09] | We already got them on the exits. | 我们要带走他们 |
[2:03:11] | – We got a two-mile no-fly zone here. – Which one of you is Sosa? | 现在方圆3公里都被封锁了 -索萨是哪位 |
[2:03:14] | – I am. I am. – I need to talk to Sosa. | -我是 -我要找索萨 |
[2:03:15] | As of right now your prisoner is to be remanded | 从现在开始 你的囚犯将遣回 |
[2:03:17] | – into federal custody. – l have a warrant for this man. | -联邦关押 -我有他的逮捕令 |
[2:03:19] | – As of right now… – I’ll tell you what… I’m a doc. | -现在 -我来告诉你吧 我是医生 |
[2:03:22] | Let me doctor you up. Let me help you out. | 让我来治疗你 我来帮你 |
[2:03:23] | Do you need stitches? Please tell me you need stitches. | 你要缝针吧 |
[2:03:26] | l can stitch you up really good. | 我会帮你缝得很好哟 |
[2:03:29] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[2:03:32] | The Central lntelligence Agency | 中情局 |
[2:03:34] | believes in and evinces a profound moral ethic, | 秉持高度的伦理道德 |
[2:03:36] | as well as an unshakeable professional standard. | 和坚定不移的职业标准 |
[2:03:38] | As such, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies | 因此 我们为发生的一切 |
[2:03:43] | for what’s happened here. | 向你们表达最诚挚的歉意 |
[2:03:45] | – Good day and God bless. – Where are you taking him? | -祝你们好运 -你们要带他去哪里 |
[2:03:51] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[2:03:57] | I never got your name. | 我不知道你的名字 |
[2:04:01] | My name is Lynch. | 我叫林奇 |
[2:04:05] | Of course it is. | 果然 |
[2:04:09] | Did he just say Lynch? | 他刚刚是说林奇吗 |
[2:04:23] | Hey. Do not touch me. | 别碰我 |
[2:04:25] | Take it easy, guys. | 别紧张 伙计们 |
[2:04:26] | Everybody, stand down! Stand down! | 所有人都给我退下 |
[2:04:29] | -Get those plates. – Everybody, stand down! | -去把拿上模板 -所有人给我退下 |
[2:04:32] | – That’s an order. Hey, you, stand down. – What is wrong with you? | -这是命令 给我退下 -你想干什么 |
[2:04:35] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[2:04:36] | Sir, when did you arrive? l had no idea… | 长官 你是几时到的 我不知道 |
[2:04:37] | – Just give me a minute. – Yes, sir. | -给我点时间 -遵命 |
[2:04:41] | FACE: Get your hands off me, tough guy. | 把你的手拿开 肌肉男 |
[2:04:47] | Well, that’s one hell of a mess. But we did get the plates. | 虽然搞得一团糟 但我们好歹拿回了模板 |
[2:04:51] | Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to charge you all with escaping lawful custody. | 但不幸的是 我得以逃脱合法监禁的罪名控告你们 |
[2:04:55] | What? Hannibal, what is this guy talking about? | 什么 汉尼拔 那家伙在说什么 |
[2:04:56] | B.A., we were wrongly convicted, but it’s still illegal to break out ofjail. | 怪头 虽然是误判 但我们越狱还是违法的 |
[2:05:00] | Director McCready, Smith and his team | 长官 史密斯他们为这次行动 |
[2:05:02] | were instrumental in recovering those plates. | 立下汗马功劳 |
[2:05:03] | They’re still level-10 federal fugitives and l need that off my desk. | 但他们仍是十级通缉犯 必须逮捕他们 |
[2:05:07] | This is chickenshit, sir. | 这真他妈扯淡 长官 |
[2:05:10] | Yeah, well, you know what? Perhaps for them, it is chickenshit, | 也许对他们是很扯淡 |
[2:05:12] | but for you, Captain, we’re re-promoting you to your former rank. | 但是对你 上尉 我们决定将你重新升为上尉 |
[2:05:15] | So, look, they’re gonna be delivered | 他们马上会被转移 |
[2:05:17] | to the U.S. Marshals Service here in Long Beach. | 交给长滩市的联邦法警 |
[2:05:18] | -And there should be a C-5 transport… -l understand, but… | -以最高的安全级别运走他们 -我理解 但 |
[2:05:20] | …on the tarmac in half an hour. | 半小时后起飞 |
[2:05:22] | – This needs to be done. – This is really unfair, sir. | -这势在必行 -这很不公平长官 |
[2:05:24] | – This is bullshit. – I’m like Harry Houdini. | -真他妈扯蛋 -我可是胡迪尼大师 |
[2:05:27] | I chew through your cuffs. | 这手铐我很容易就能咬开 |
[2:05:29] | – Get up. Step up. Get in there! – Step up! | -起身 前进 进去 -往前走 |
[2:05:31] | – Let’s go. Get moving. – Stop. Wait, stop. | -行动起来 -等下 停一下 |
[2:05:34] | – Move it. -Wait. | -走 -等等 |
[2:05:36] | – This is so wrong. – It got a little aggressive. | -这太没道理了 -不用担心 |
[2:05:38] | – Don’t worry about it. – This is really, really wrong, | -不用担心 -现在这样真的大错特错了 |
[2:05:39] | and I’m going to do everything l can to fix it. | 我会不惜一切代价来弥补 |
[2:05:42] | – I know you will. – I’m so sorry, Face. | -我相信你 -我真的很抱歉 小白 |
[2:06:21] | Nice plan, Face. | 这计划真不错 小白 |
[2:06:23] | Yeah. We just traded Lynches, and we’re going back to prison. | 好个毛 才抓住林奇 结果我们又进了监狱 |
[2:06:27] | We returned the plates. We can hold our heads high. | 我们交还了模板 这下能抬头做人了 |
[2:06:29] | We did the right thing. | 我们做了应该做的 |
[2:06:30] | Yeah, and look what they did to us. This is some bullshit. | 但他们却这样对待我们 真他妈的 |
[2:06:33] | They burned us again, Hannibal. | 他们又抛弃了我们 汉尼拔 |
[2:06:36] | We trusted the system and it turned on us. | 我们相信国家机关 但他们却恩将仇报 |
[2:06:38] | Remember, boys, no matter how random things might appear, | 记住 小子们 无论表面上看起来多么混乱 |
[2:06:42] | there is still a plan. Kid. | 本质上总是有计划存在 小子 |
[2:06:45] | Well, l don’t mean to steal your line, boss, but… | 我不是故意抢你台词 头儿 不过 |
[2:06:56] | I love it when a plan comes together. | 我就爱计划圆满的那一刻 |
[2:07:05] | Still wanted by the government, | 依旧被政府通缉 |
[2:07:07] | they survive as soldiers of fortune. | 但这些战士们 一次次地神奇逃脱 |
[2:07:12] | lf you have a problem, | 如果你遇到困难 |
[2:07:15] | if no one else can help, | 如果你走投无路 |
[2:07:18] | and if you can find them, | 你要是能找到他们 |
[2:07:20] | maybe you can hire | 或许就能雇佣 |
[2:07:24] | the A-Team. | 天龙特攻队 |