英文名称:The Avengers
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | The Tesseract has awakened. | 宇宙魔方已经苏醒 |
[00:33] | It is on a little world, a human world. | 它在一个渺小的世界 人类的世界 |
[00:39] | They would wield its power, | 人类想要使用它的力量 |
[00:43] | but our ally knows its workings | 但只有我们的盟友了解它 |
[00:46] | as they never will. | 人类是痴心妄想 |
[00:50] | He is ready to lead | 他已经做好准备 |
[00:53] | and our force, our Chitauri, will follow. | 率领我们的齐塔瑞大军 |
[01:00] | A world will be his. | 他将成为地球的主宰 |
[01:03] | The universe, yours. | 而你将统治整个宇宙 |
[01:06] | And the humans, what can they do but burn? | 至于人类 只能乖乖接受毁灭的命运 |
[01:26] | All personnel, the evacuation order has been confirmed. | 全体人员注意 撤离命令已确认 |
[01:31] | 联合暗能行动 西分部 飞马计划 太空总署空间辐射中心 神盾局加速器测试中心 | |
[02:02] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[02:03] | That’s the problem, sir. We don’t know. | 问题就在这里 长官 我们不知道 |
[02:10] | Dr Selvig read an energy surge | 塞尔维格博士4小时前检测到 |
[02:12] | from the Tesseract four hours ago. | 宇宙魔方释放出了一股能量涌 |
[02:13] | NASA didn’t authorise Selvig to go to test phase. | 太空总署没有允许塞尔维格进行测试 |
[02:15] | He wasn’t testing it. He wasn’t even in the room. | 他没做测试 他当时根本不在 |
[02:18] | Spontaneous event. | 能量是自然触发 |
[02:19] | It just turned itself on? | 它就自行启动了吗 |
[02:20] | Where are the energy levels now? | 现在达到什么能量等级了 |
[02:21] | Climbing. When Selvig couldn’t shut it down, | 还在上升 塞尔维格关不掉它 |
[02:23] | we ordered evac. | 我们只好下令撤离 |
[02:24] | How long to get everyone out? | 全员撤离还要多久 |
[02:25] | Campus should be clear in the next half-hour. | 园区应能在半小时内清空 |
[02:27] | Do better. | 再快点 |
[02:29] | Sir, evacuation may be futile. | 长官 撤离可能也没有用 |
[02:31] | We should tell them to go back to sleep? | 那我们该让大家回去睡觉吗 |
[02:33] | If we can’t control the Tesseract’s energy, | 如果我们无法控制宇宙魔方的能量 |
[02:35] | there may not be a minimum safe distance. | 危害波及范围或许会超出我们的想象 |
[02:38] | I need you to make sure | 我要你去确认转移 |
[02:39] | the Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out. | 二阶的所有原型机 |
[02:41] | Sir, is that really a priority right now? | 长官 现在真的还要顾及那个吗 |
[02:43] | Until such time as the world ends, | 只要地球末日还没来临 |
[02:45] | we will act as though it intends to spin on. | 我们就还要做好充足的准备 |
[02:48] | Clear out the tech below. | 清空地下的所有技术设备 |
[02:49] | Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone. | 把二阶的所有设备装车运走 |
[02:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:53] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[02:58] | Talk to me, Doctor. | 博士 什么情况 |
[03:01] | Director. | 局长 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1660个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:358个,六级词汇:182个,GRE词汇:209个,托福词汇:285个,考研词汇:398个,专四词汇:324个,专八词汇:65个, 所有生词标注共:698个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:02] | Is there anything we know for certain? | 现在我们有确认的情况吗 |
[03:04] | The Tesseract is misbehaving. | 宇宙魔方乱动起来了 |
[03:06] | – Is that supposed to be funny? – No, it’s not funny at all. | -你在说笑吗 -这一点也不好笑 |
[03:09] | The Tesseract is not only active, she’s behaving. | 宇宙魔方不止被激活了 她还 自作主张 |
[03:13] | I assume you pulled the plug. | 你试过切断电源了吧 |
[03:14] | She’s an energy source. | 她自身就是能量源 |
[03:16] | We turn off the power, she turns it back on. | 我们关上电源 她能重新启动 |
[03:20] | If she reaches peak level… | 如果她的能量达到峰值 |
[03:21] | We prepared for this, Doctor. | 我们为此做了准备 博士 |
[03:23] | Harnessing energy from space. | 利用来自宇宙的能量 |
[03:25] | But we don’t have the harness. | 我们还没有掌控的能力 |
[03:26] | My calculations are far from complete. | 我的计算还远没有完成 |
[03:28] | And she’s throwing off interference, radiation. | 而现在她在释放干扰和辐射 |
[03:30] | Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation. | 没什么危害 只是低水平的伽马射线 |
[03:33] | That can be harmful. | 那是能有危害的 |
[03:35] | Where’s Agent Barton? | 巴顿特工呢 |
[03:37] | The Hawk? | 那只鹰吗 |
[03:39] | Up in his nest, as usual. | 当然还是窝在巢里了 |
[03:43] | Agent Barton, report. | 巴顿特工 回话 |
[03:46] | I gave you this detail | 我让你负责安保 |
[03:47] | so you could keep a close eye on things. | 是让你密切关注一切情况 |
[03:48] | Well, I see better from a distance. | 我在高处看得更清楚 |
[03:50] | Have you seen anything that might set this thing off? | 那你看到是什么激活了魔方吗 |
[03:53] | Doctor, it’s spiking again. | 博士 能量又激增了 |
[03:55] | No one’s come or gone. | 没有人进出 |
[03:57] | And Selvig’s clean. | 塞尔维格没问题 |
[03:58] | No contacts, no IMs. | 没与人接触或传递信息 |
[04:01] | If there was any tampering, sir, | 如果有谁在搞鬼 长官 |
[04:02] | it wasn’t at this end. | 也不是我们这边的人 |
[04:05] | “At this end”? | 什么意思 |
[04:07] | Yeah, the Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right? | 魔方是通向宇宙另一端的门吧 |
[04:12] | Doors open from both sides. | 而门从两边都能开 |
[04:14] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[05:24] | Sir, please put down the spear. | 先生 请放下你的矛 |
[06:06] | You have heart. | 你挺勇敢[有心] |
[06:38] | Please don’t. | 劝你不要 |
[06:41] | I still need that. | 我还需要它 |
[06:43] | This doesn’t have to get any messier. | 没必要把事情闹得更大 |
[06:44] | Of course it does. | 当然有必要 |
[06:45] | I’ve come too far for anything else. | 我远道而来就是为了它 |
[06:49] | I am Loki, of Asgard | 我是洛基 来自阿斯加德 |
[06:53] | and I am burdened with glorious purpose. | 我肩负着光荣的使命 |
[06:56] | Loki, | 洛基 |
[06:57] | brother of Thor. | 托尔的弟弟 |
[06:59] | We have no quarrel with your people. | 我们跟你们毫无纠葛 |
[07:02] | An ant has no quarrel with a boot. | 就像蚂蚁也没有招惹靴子 |
[07:05] | Are you planning to step on us? | 你的意思是要踩死我们吗 |
[07:07] | I come with glad tidings | 我带来了福音 |
[07:11] | of a world made free. | 我要帮你们摆脱束缚 |
[07:14] | Free from what? | 什么的束缚 |
[07:15] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[07:17] | Freedom is life’s great lie. | 自由是人生最大的谎言 |
[07:20] | Once you accept that, in your heart, | 如果你能发自内心接受这一点 |
[07:28] | you will know peace. | 那你就能获得安宁 |
[07:30] | Yeah, you say “Peace,” | 你口口声声说安宁 |
[07:32] | I kind of think you mean the other thing. | 但我觉得你的意思正相反 |
[07:34] | Sir, Director Fury is stalling. | 长官 弗瑞局长在拖延时间 |
[07:37] | This place is about to blow | 这个地方就要爆炸了 |
[07:39] | and drop a hundred feet of rock on us. | 我们会被压在几十米的石头下 |
[07:42] | He means to bury us. | 他想要埋葬我们 |
[07:43] | Like the pharaohs of old. | 就像古时的法老 |
[07:45] | He’s right. The portal is collapsing in on itself. | 他说得对 传送门正在自我塌陷 |
[07:47] | We’ve got maybe two minutes before this goes critical. | 再过两分钟就会达到极值 |
[07:49] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:06] | I need these vehicles. | 我要用这些车 |
[08:11] | – Who’s that? – They didn’t tell me. | -那是谁 -不知道 |
[08:16] | Hill! | 希尔 |
[08:18] | Do you copy? | 听得到吗 |
[08:20] | Barton has turned. | 巴顿叛变了 |
[08:35] | They have the Tesseract! Shut them down! | 他们抢走了宇宙魔方 拦住他们 |
[09:14] | Okay, let’s go. No, leave it. Go! | 好了 走吧 别管了 快走 |
[09:32] | We’re clear upstairs, sir. You need to go. | 楼上撤空了 长官 你得赶快离开 |
[11:07] | Director? | 局长 |
[11:08] | Director Fury, do you copy? | 弗瑞局长 听到了吗 |
[11:10] | The Tesseract is with a hostile force. | 宇宙魔方被敌人抢走了 |
[11:12] | I have men down. Hill? | 有人负伤 希尔你呢 |
[11:15] | A lot of men still under. | 还有很多人被埋在地下 |
[11:17] | I don’t know how many survivors. | 我不知道有多少幸存者 |
[11:19] | Sound a general call. | 发出全面命令 |
[11:21] | I want every living soul not working rescue | 所有不参与救援的人员 |
[11:22] | looking for that briefcase. | 去追查箱子的下落 |
[11:24] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[11:25] | Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven. | 科尔森 返回基地 这是7级事件 |
[11:29] | As of right now, | 现在 |
[11:31] | we are at war. | 战争已经打响 |
[11:34] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:21] | …you may have to write it down. | 你可能得写下来了 |
[13:38] | You’re at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. | 你在114号索伦斯基广场三楼 |
[13:41] | We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. | 我们的F22战斗机距你只有8英里 |
[13:44] | Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block | 让那女人接电话 否则不等你跑到大厅 |
[13:46] | before you can make the lobby. | 我就能炸平整条街 |
[13:55] | – We need you to come in. – Are you kidding? I’m working. | -你得回来 -你开玩笑吗 我在工作 |
[13:57] | This takes precedence. | 这事更紧急 |
[13:59] | I’m in the middle of an interrogation. | 我正在进行审讯 |
[14:00] | This moron is giving me everything. | 而这个傻逼什么都说了 |
[14:03] | I don’t give everything. | 我没什么都说啊 |
[14:07] | Look, you can’t pull me out of this right now. | 听着 我现在脱不开身 |
[14:09] | Natasha… | 娜塔莎 |
[14:11] | Barton’s been compromised. | 巴顿被策反了 |
[14:16] | Let me put you on hold. | 你先别挂 |
[14:59] | Where is Barton now? | 巴顿现在在哪里 |
[15:00] | – We don’t know. – But he’s alive? | -不知道 -他还活着吧 |
[15:02] | We think so. I’ll brief you on everything when you get back. | 应该是的 等你回来再细说 |
[15:05] | But first, we need you to talk to the big guy. | 但你得先去找大家伙谈谈 |
[15:07] | Coulson, you know that Stark | 科尔森 你也知道斯塔克 |
[15:08] | trusts me about as far as he can throw me. | 并不怎么信任我 |
[15:11] | I’ve got Stark. You get the big guy. | 斯塔克交给我 你去找那个”大家伙” |
[15:44] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[16:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:31] | You should’ve got paid up front, Banner. | 该先收钱的 班纳 |
[16:33] | You know, for a man who’s supposed to be avoiding stress | 对于一个该远离压力的人来说 |
[16:36] | you picked a hell of a place to settle. | 你可真是选了一个好地方安居 |
[16:41] | Avoiding stress isn’t the secret. | 远离压力不是我的诀窍 |
[16:44] | Then what is it? Yoga? | 那是什么 做瑜伽吗 |
[16:47] | You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart. | 你把我引到郊区来 真聪明 |
[16:51] | I assume the whole place is surrounded. | 这里肯定被包围了吧 |
[16:56] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[16:58] | And your actress buddy? | 你那个小演员呢 |
[17:00] | Is she a spy, too? They start that young? | 她也是间谍吗 入行还真早啊 |
[17:03] | I did. | 我当年就是 |
[17:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:06] | Natasha Romanoff. | 娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 |
[17:10] | Are you here to kill me, Ms Romanoff? | 你是来杀我的吗 罗曼诺夫女士 |
[17:12] | Because that’s not going to work out for everyone. | 因为那对所有人都不会有好结果的 |
[17:14] | No, of course not. I’m here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不 当然不是 我是代表神盾局而来 |
[17:19] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[17:22] | How did they find me? | 他们怎么找到我的 |
[17:23] | We never lost you, Doctor. | 我们一直掌握着你的行踪 博士 |
[17:25] | We’ve kept our distance. | 只是一直保持着距离 |
[17:26] | Even helped keep some other interested parties off your scent. | 甚至还替你甩掉了一些其他相关方 |
[17:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:31] | Nick Fury seems to trust you. | 尼克·弗瑞还挺信任你 |
[17:33] | But now we need you to come in. | 但现在你得跟我走 |
[17:36] | What if I say no? | 要是我不肯呢 |
[17:38] | I’ll persuade you. | 我会说服你 |
[17:42] | And what if the other guy says no? | 要是…那个家伙不肯呢 |
[17:47] | You’ve been more than a year without an incident. | 你一年多没出过”事故”了 |
[17:49] | I don’t think you want to break that streak. | 我想你应该也不想破这个戒 |
[17:54] | Well, I don’t every time get what I want. | 我并不是总能如愿的 |
[17:58] | Doctor, we’re facing a potential global catastrophe. | 博士 我们可能要迎来一场全球灾难 |
[18:02] | Well, those I actively try to avoid. | 那是我一直在努力避免的 |
[18:04] | This | 这个 |
[18:06] | is the Tesseract. | 是宇宙魔方 |
[18:09] | It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet. | 它有毁灭整个地球的能量 |
[18:15] | What does Fury want me to do, swallow it? | 那弗瑞想要我做什么 把它吃掉吗 |
[18:17] | He wants you to find it. It’s been taken. | 他要你找到它 它被抢走了 |
[18:20] | It emits a gamma signature that’s too weak for us to trace. | 它发出的伽马信号太弱 我们无法追踪 |
[18:25] | There’s no one that knows gamma radiation like you do. | 而你是最了解伽马射线的人了 |
[18:28] | If there was, that’s where I’d be. | 否则我也不会来找你 |
[18:31] | So, Fury isn’t after the monster? | 所以 弗瑞不是派你来抓怪物的咯 |
[18:34] | Not that he’s told me. | 反正他不是这么跟我说的 |
[18:35] | And he tells you everything? | 他什么都会跟你说吗 |
[18:38] | Talk to Fury. He needs you on this. | 去跟弗瑞谈吧 他需要你的帮助 |
[18:40] | He needs me in a cage? | 他要把我关起来吗 |
[18:41] | No one’s going to put you in a… | 没有人会把你关起… |
[18:42] | Stop lying to me! | 不要再骗我了 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry. That was mean. | 抱歉 我不该这么凶 |
[18:51] | I just wanted to see what you’d do. | 我就是想试探一下你 |
[18:54] | Why don’t we do this the easy way | 这样吧 我们好好说话 |
[18:57] | where you don’t use that | 你把枪收起来 |
[18:59] | and the other guy doesn’t make a mess. | 而我也确保那个家伙不会乱来 |
[19:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:06] | Natasha? | 娜塔莎 |
[19:13] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[19:15] | We’re good here. | 一切正常 |
[19:18] | “Just you and me.” | 还说”只有你和我”呢 |
[19:22] | This is out of line, Director. | 这太过分了 局长 |
[19:25] | You’re dealing with forces you can’t control. | 你在摆弄你控制不了的力量 |
[19:27] | You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight? | 你打过仗吗 理事先生 上过战场吗 |
[19:31] | Did you feel an overabundance of control? | 你那时觉得能完全掌控局面吗 |
[19:34] | You’re saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet? | 你是说这个阿斯加德已经向地球宣战了吗 |
[19:38] | Not Asgard. Loki. | 不是阿斯加德 只是洛基 |
[19:40] | He can’t be working alone. What about the other one? | 他不可能是单干 另一个神呢 |
[19:43] | His brother. | 他哥哥 |
[19:44] | Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile | 根据我们的情报 托尔不是敌人 |
[19:47] | but he’s worlds away. | 但他离我们太远了 |
[19:48] | We can’t depend on him to help, either. | 我们不能指望他来帮忙 |
[19:50] | It’s up to us. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[19:51] | Which is why you should be focusing on Phase 2. | 所以你更应该全力开发二阶 |
[19:54] | It was designed for exactly this… | 它正是为这种情况… |
[19:55] | Phase 2 isn’t ready. Our enemy is. | 二阶还没完成 但敌人却准备好了 |
[19:59] | We need a response team. | 我们需要一支应急小队 |
[20:00] | The Avengers Initiative was shut down. | 复仇者计划已被取消 |
[20:03] | This isn’t about the Avengers. | 我不是指复仇者联盟 |
[20:05] | We’ve seen the list. | 我们看过那份名单 |
[20:06] | You’re running the world’s greatest covert security network | 你有着世界一流的秘密特工组织 |
[20:08] | and you’re going to leave the fate of the human race | 却要把人类的命运交给 |
[20:10] | to a handful of freaks. | 一群怪胎吗 |
[20:12] | I’m not leaving anything to anyone. | 我没有要把任何事交给任何人 |
[20:14] | We need a response team. | 我们确实需要一支应急小队 |
[20:16] | These people may be isolated, unbalanced even | 这些人或许孤僻 甚至不太正常 |
[20:19] | but I believe with the right push | 但我相信只要有正确的动力 |
[20:21] | they can be exactly what we need. | 他们就能成为我们需要的力量 |
[20:24] | You believe? | 你相信吗 |
[20:25] | War isn’t won by sentiment, Director. | 靠感情可赢不了战争 局长 |
[20:30] | No, it’s won by soldiers. | 是的 只能靠战士 |
[20:52] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[20:55] | I got to put her in the water! | 我得让飞机坠海 |
[21:01] | You won’t be alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[21:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:05] | This guy is still alive! | 这家伙还活着 |
[21:31] | Trouble sleeping? | 睡不着吗 |
[21:34] | I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I’ve had my fill. | 我睡了70年 长官 我想我睡得够久了 |
[21:38] | Then you should be out, | 那你该出去走走 |
[21:40] | celebrating, seeing the world. | 庆祝一下 看看世界 |
[21:48] | When I went under, the world was at war. | 我沉睡的时候 世界还在打仗 |
[21:51] | I wake up, they say we won. | 等我醒来 他们说战争打赢了 |
[21:54] | They didn’t say what we lost. | 却没说我们失去了什么 |
[21:56] | We’ve made some mistakes along the way. | 我们一路走来犯了些错误 |
[21:58] | Some, very recently. | 有些就在不久之前 |
[22:02] | Are you here with a mission, sir? | 你有任务要给我吗 长官 |
[22:03] | I am. | 是的 |
[22:04] | Trying to get me back in the world? | 想让我回归这个世界吗 |
[22:06] | Trying to save it. | 是让你拯救世界 |
[22:13] | HYDRA’s secret weapon. | 九头蛇的秘密武器 |
[22:15] | Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean | 是霍华德·斯塔克在找你的时候 |
[22:17] | when he was looking for you. | 从海底打捞上来的 |
[22:19] | He thought what we think. | 他和我们想的一样 |
[22:21] | The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. | 宇宙魔方是开发无限可再生能源的关键 |
[22:25] | That’s something the world sorely needs. | 这正是世界所迫切需要的 |
[22:31] | Who took it from you? | 它被谁抢走了 |
[22:32] | He’s called Loki. | 他叫洛基 |
[22:34] | He’s not from around here. | 他不是本地人 |
[22:37] | There’s a lot we’ll have to bring you up to speed on if you’re in. | 你加入的话还有很多情况需要了解 |
[22:41] | The world has gotten even stranger | 这世界和你记忆中的比起来 |
[22:43] | than you already know. | 变得更加奇怪了 |
[22:45] | At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me. | 事到如今 我觉得已经没什么能让我意外了 |
[22:48] | Ten bucks says you’re wrong. | 我赌10块钱 说你错了 |
[22:51] | There’s a debriefing packet | 任务资料 |
[22:53] | waiting for you back at your apartment. | 已经放在你公寓了 |
[22:58] | Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract | 关于宇宙魔方 |
[22:59] | that we ought to know now? | 你能告诉我们什么吗 |
[23:01] | You should have left it in the ocean. | 你们就不该把它捞上来 |
[23:36] | Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you. | 这边准备就绪 接下来看你的了 |
[23:39] | You disconnected the transmission lines? | 你断开输电线了吗 |
[23:41] | Are we off the grid? | 我们与电网断开了吗 |
[23:42] | Stark Tower is about to become a beacon | 斯塔克大厦即将成为 |
[23:44] | of self-sustaining clean energy. | 自给清洁能源的灯塔 |
[23:46] | Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over | 如果方舟反应堆能接替发电 |
[23:48] | and it actually works. | 并且正常运行的话 |
[23:49] | I assume. | 应该没问题 |
[23:51] | Light her up. | 开灯吧 |
[23:58] | How does it look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[23:59] | Like Christmas, but with more me. | 像圣诞彩灯 但更有我的风格 |
[24:02] | We’ve got to go wider on the public awareness campaign. | 我们得加大公众宣传 |
[24:04] | You need to do some press. | 你得在媒体上造势 |
[24:06] | I’m in DC tomorrow, | 我明天去华盛顿 |
[24:06] | I’m working on the zoning for the next three buildings. | 为另外三座大楼选址 |
[24:08] | Pepper, you’re killing me. The moment, remember? | 派珀 你把气氛都毁了 当下 |
[24:11] | Enjoy the moment. | 要享受当下 |
[24:12] | Get in here and I will. | 等你进来我再享受 |
[24:17] | Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on the line. | 先生 神盾局的科尔森特工打来电话 |
[24:20] | I’m not in. | 说我在外面 |
[24:22] | I’m actually out. | 我确实在外面 |
[24:30] | Sir, I’m afraid he’s insisting. | 先生 恐怕他坚持要找您 |
[24:33] | Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date. | 强硬点 贾维斯 我有约会 |
[24:40] | Levels are holding steady, I think. | 能量水平稳定…吧 |
[24:44] | Of course they are. I was directly involved. | 当然了 是我亲自动手的 |
[24:46] | Which brings me to my next question. | 这正好让我想到一个问题 |
[24:47] | How does it feel to be a genius? | 当天才的感觉如何 |
[24:49] | Well, I really wouldn’t know, now would I? | 我怎么会知道 |
[24:52] | What do you mean? All this came from you. | 这叫什么话 这一切都归功于你 |
[24:57] | No, all this came from that. | 不 这一切都归功于这个 |
[25:01] | Give yourself some credit. Please. | 别这么谦虚 拜托 |
[25:03] | Stark Tower is your baby. | 斯塔克大厦就是你的孩子 |
[25:05] | Give yourself 12% of the credit. | 你有12%的功劳 |
[25:08] | 12%? | 才12% |
[25:09] | An argument can be made for 15. | 商量一下可以升到15% |
[25:10] | 12%? My baby? | 我的孩子我只有12%的份 |
[25:12] | Well, I did do all the heavy lifting. | 毕竟重活都是我干的 |
[25:14] | Literally, I lifted the heavy things. | 都不是比喻 重物都是我搬的 |
[25:16] | And, sorry, but the security snafu? | 而且 不好意思 安全漏洞怎么算 |
[25:19] | That was on you. | 该算在你头上 |
[25:20] | – My private elevator… – You mean our elevator? | -我的私人电梯 -你是说我们的电梯吧 |
[25:22] | …it was teeming with sweaty workmen. | 挤满了一身臭汗的工人 |
[25:25] | I’m going to pay for that comment about percentages | 过会儿你会因为我说了占多少份这话 |
[25:28] | in some subtle way later, aren’t I? | 而温柔地报复我 是吧 |
[25:30] | It’s not going to be that subtle. | 没你想的那么温柔 |
[25:32] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[25:33] | The next building is gonna say “Potts” on the tower. | 我在下一栋大楼上写上你的名字 |
[25:36] | On the lease. | 直接写在地契上吧 |
[25:37] | Call your mom. Can you bunk over? | 打电话问问你妈 你能留下过夜吗 |
[25:40] | Sir, the telephone. | 先生 您的电话 |
[25:42] | I’m afraid my protocols are being overridden. | 恐怕我的程序被人改写了 |
[25:44] | Mr Stark, we need to talk. | 斯塔克 我们得谈谈 |
[25:47] | You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark. | 这里是托尼·斯塔克的生化机器人替身 |
[25:49] | – Please leave a message. – This is urgent. | -有事请留言 -是急事 |
[25:51] | Then leave it urgently. | 那就说得急一点 |
[25:55] | Security breach. It’s on you. | 安全漏洞 你的错 |
[25:56] | – Mr Stark. – Phil! Come in. | -斯塔克先生 -菲尔 快进来 |
[25:59] | “Phil”? | 菲尔 |
[26:00] | I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[26:01] | His first name is “Agent.” | 他的名字不是”特工”吗 |
[26:03] | Come on in. We’re celebrating. | 进来吧 我们在庆祝 |
[26:04] | Which is why he can’t stay. | 所以他不能久留 |
[26:07] | We need you to look this over as soon as possible. | 你得尽快看完这些资料 |
[26:09] | I don’t like being handed things. | 我不喜欢别人递我东西 |
[26:10] | That’s fine, because I love to be handed things. | 没事 我就喜欢别人递我东西 |
[26:12] | So, let’s trade. | 我们换换吧 |
[26:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:17] | Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5 every other Thursday. | 我的正式咨询时间为每隔一周的周四8点到5点 |
[26:20] | This isn’t a consultation. | 这不是咨询 |
[26:21] | Is this about the Avengers? | 是关于复仇者联盟吗 |
[26:23] | Which I know nothing about. | 我对那个一无所知 |
[26:25] | The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought. | 复仇者计划不是被弃了吗 |
[26:28] | And I didn’t even qualify. | 再说我都不够格 |
[26:30] | I didn’t know that either. | 这我也不知情 |
[26:31] | Apparently I’m volatile, self-obsessed, | 显然人家嫌我不稳定 自我为中心 |
[26:34] | don’t play well with others. | 没有团队精神 |
[26:36] | That I did know. | 这我倒是知道 |
[26:36] | This isn’t about personality profiles any more. | 我们现在顾不上性格问题了 |
[26:38] | Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second? | 随便了 波茨小姐 能过来一下吗 |
[26:41] | Half a mo. | 稍等 |
[26:47] | You know, I thought we were having a moment. | 我以为我们能浪漫一会呢 |
[26:50] | I was having 12% of a moment. | 我只能享受12%的浪漫 |
[26:53] | This seems serious. Phil’s pretty shaken. | 情况好像很严重 菲尔看上去挺紧张 |
[26:55] | How would you know if it’s… Why is he “Phil”? | 你怎么知道 你干嘛叫他菲尔 |
[26:57] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[26:59] | This is | 这是 |
[27:02] | this. | 自己看吧 |
[27:10] | I’m going to take the jet to DC tonight. | 我今晚就飞去华盛顿 |
[27:12] | – Tomorrow. – You have homework. You have a lot of homework. | -明天吧 -你有功课要做 很多功课 |
[27:15] | Well, what if I didn’t? | 要是我没有呢 |
[27:18] | – If you didn’t? – Yeah. | -没有 -是啊 |
[27:19] | You mean when you’ve finished? | 你是说等你做完了吗 |
[27:22] | Well, then… | 那样的话 |
[27:31] | Square deal. Fly safe. | 说定了 旅途顺利 |
[27:36] | Work hard. | 好好用功 |
[27:40] | So, any chance you’re driving by LaGuardia? | 你会路过拉瓜地亚机场吗 |
[27:42] | – I can drop you. – Fantastic. | -我捎你一程吧 -太好了 |
[27:45] | I want to hear about the cellist. | 那个大提琴手怎么样了 |
[27:47] | Is that still a thing? | 你们还在约会吗 |
[27:48] | She moved back to Portland. | 她回波特兰了 |
[27:49] | What? | 怎么会 |
[28:01] | We’re about 40 minutes out from home base, sir. | 我们离总部还有约40分钟航程 长官 |
[28:07] | So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me? | 班纳博士企图复制我所注射的血清吗 |
[28:11] | A lot of people were. | 很多人都试过 |
[28:12] | You were the world’s first superhero. | 你是世上第一个超级英雄 |
[28:15] | Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key | 班纳以为伽马射线可能是破解 |
[28:17] | to unlocking Erskine’s original formula. | 厄斯金原始配方的关键 |
[28:20] | Didn’t really go his way, did it? | 可惜结果不怎么好 是吧 |
[28:22] | Not so much. | 是啊 |
[28:23] | When he’s not that thing, though, | 不过他正常的时候 |
[28:24] | the guy’s like a Stephen Hawking. | 他简直就像史蒂芬·霍金 |
[28:28] | He’s like a smart person. | 他是个聪明绝顶的人 |
[28:33] | I gotta say, | 我必须要说 |
[28:35] | it’s an honour to meet you officially. | 我很荣幸能正式见到你 |
[28:38] | I’ve sort of met you. I mean, | 我之前其实算是见过你 |
[28:39] | I watched you while you were sleeping. | 你沉睡时我去看过你 |
[28:43] | I mean, I was present | 我是说 我们发现 |
[28:46] | while you were unconscious from the ice. | 被冰冻昏迷不醒的你时 我也在场 |
[28:49] | You know, it’s really just a huge honour | 说真的 你能加入我们 |
[28:51] | to have you on board this… | 真是莫大的荣幸 |
[28:54] | I hope I’m the man for the job. | 希望我能胜任 |
[28:56] | Oh, you are. Absolutely. | 你肯定能 毫无疑问 |
[28:59] | We made some modifications to the uniform. | 我们对你的制服做了些修改 |
[29:02] | I had a little design input. | 我还提了点设计意见 |
[29:04] | The uniform? | 我的制服 |
[29:05] | Aren’t the stars and stripes a little | 星条的样式不会… |
[29:09] | old-fashioned? | 太过时了吗 |
[29:11] | With everything that’s happening | 考虑到眼下的局势 |
[29:13] | and the things that are about to come to light, | 和即将到来的恶战 |
[29:16] | people might just need a little old-fashioned. | 人们或许正需要点过去的精神 |
[29:52] | The Chitauri grow restless. | 齐塔瑞人越来越耐不住了 |
[29:55] | Let them gird themselves. | 叫他们控制好自己 |
[29:57] | I will lead them in the glorious battle. | 我会率领他们发动一场光辉的战役 |
[29:59] | Battle? | 战役 |
[30:01] | Against the meagre might of Earth? | 捏死地球上的虫子也叫战役吗 |
[30:04] | Glorious, not lengthy. | 光辉而轻松的战役 |
[30:07] | If your force is as formidable as you claim. | 前提是你的大军真如你说的那样所向披靡 |
[30:11] | You question us? | 你竟敢质疑我们 |
[30:14] | You question him, | 质疑他 |
[30:16] | he who put the sceptre in your hand? | 别忘了是他把权杖交给了你 |
[30:19] | Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose | 传授你远古的真知 给予你新的使命 |
[30:22] | when you were cast out, defeated? | 在你被流放和挫败的时候 |
[30:25] | I was a king! | 我曾是王 |
[30:27] | The rightful king of Asgard, | 阿斯加德的合法国王 |
[30:30] | betrayed. | 却被背叛 |
[30:31] | Your ambition is little | 你的志向 渺小 |
[30:35] | and born of childish need. | 而幼稚 |
[30:37] | We look beyond the Earth | 我们要的不止是地球 |
[30:40] | to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil. | 宇宙魔方会开启更广博的世界 |
[30:43] | You don’t have the Tesseract yet. | 宇宙魔方还在我这里呢 |
[30:47] | I don’t threaten. | 我没有威胁你的意思 |
[30:50] | But until I open the doors, | 但只要传送门尚未打开 |
[30:52] | until your force is mine to command, | 你的军队还非由我统领 |
[30:57] | you are but words. | 你也只是空谈 |
[30:59] | You will have your war, Asgardian. | 你去发动战争吧 阿斯加德人 |
[31:05] | If you fail, | 可如果你失败了 |
[31:08] | if the Tesseract is kept from us, | 如果宇宙魔方落入他人之手 |
[31:12] | there will be no realm, no barren moon, | 无论你躲到什么地方 |
[31:17] | no crevice where he cannot find you. | 我们也会把你找出来 |
[31:22] | You think you know pain? | 你自以为了解痛苦的滋味吗 |
[31:25] | He will make you long | 他能让你 |
[31:27] | for something sweet as pain. | 渴求痛苦的甜蜜 |
[32:00] | – Stow the captain’s gear. – Yes, sir. | -去拿队长的装备 -是 长官 |
[32:03] | Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers. | 罗曼诺夫特工 这位是罗杰斯队长 |
[32:07] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[32:08] | They need you on the bridge. | 舰桥那边找你 |
[32:09] | They’re starting the face-trace. | 他们开始面部识别追踪了 |
[32:11] | See you there. | 待会儿见 |
[32:14] | It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. | 在冰层中找到你的事引起了不小的轰动 |
[32:18] | I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. | 我还以为科尔森会开心得晕过去 |
[32:21] | Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet? | 他求你给他的美国队长收藏卡签名了吗 |
[32:24] | Trading cards? | 收藏卡 |
[32:25] | They’re vintage. He’s very proud. | 绝版珍藏 他很引以为傲 |
[32:29] | Dr Banner. | 班纳博士 |
[32:32] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[32:34] | They told me you would be coming. | 我听说你要来 |
[32:36] | Word is, you can find the Cube. | 我听说你能找到魔方 |
[32:38] | Is that the only word on me? | 你没听说别的事吗 |
[32:40] | Only word I care about. | 我只在意这个 |
[32:44] | It must be strange for you, all of this. | 你一定觉得这一切很奇怪吧 |
[32:48] | Well, this is actually kind of familiar. | 老实说 我还觉得挺熟悉的 |
[32:50] | Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. | 先生们 你们还是快进去吧 |
[32:53] | It’s going to get a little hard to breathe. | 这里过会儿就难以呼吸了 |
[32:57] | Flight crew, secure the deck. | 空勤人员 清空甲板 |
[33:03] | Is this a submarine? | 这是潜艇吗 |
[33:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:07] | They want me in a submerged, pressurised, metal container? | 他们要我待在水下密闭加压的金属罐里吗 |
[33:37] | No, no, this is much worse. | 不 这个更糟 |
[34:09] | Hover power check complete. Position cyclic. | 盘旋动力检查完毕 位置稳定 |
[34:12] | Increase collective to 8.0%. | 动力增大至8% |
[34:19] | Preparing for maximum performance takeoff. | 准备全速起航 |
[34:22] | Increase output to capacity. | 将输出升到最高 |
[34:23] | Power plant performing at capacity. | 全速模式 |
[34:26] | We are clear. | 准备就绪 |
[34:27] | All engines operating. | 引擎全部开启 |
[34:29] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect. | 执行神盾局193.6号紧急协议 |
[34:34] | – We are at level, sir. – Good. | -已达预定高度 长官 -很好 |
[34:37] | Let’s vanish. | 我们消失吧 |
[34:38] | Engage retro-reflection panels. | 开启反光板 |
[34:56] | Reflection panels engaged. | 反光板已开启 |
[34:58] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[35:12] | Doctor, thank you for coming. | 博士 谢谢你能来 |
[35:15] | Thanks for asking nicely. | 谢谢你们礼貌地邀请我 |
[35:17] | So, how long am I staying? | 我要在这里待上多久 |
[35:20] | Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, | 我们一拿到宇宙魔方 |
[35:22] | you’re in the wind. | 就会让你走 |
[35:23] | Where are you with that? | 你们进展如何 |
[35:25] | We’re sweeping every wirelessly accessible | 我们扫描了全球所有 |
[35:27] | camera on the planet. | 可无线读取的摄像头 |
[35:29] | Cell phones, laptops… | 手机 笔记本 |
[35:31] | If it’s connected to a satellite, it’s eyes and ears for us. | 只要连接了卫星 就是我们的眼线 |
[35:34] | That’s still not gonna find them in time. | 就这么找还是来不及 |
[35:36] | You have to narrow your field. | 你们得缩小范围 |
[35:37] | How many spectrometers do you have access to? | 你能调用多少台光谱仪 |
[35:39] | How many are there? | 要多少有多少 |
[35:40] | Call every lab you know. | 联系所有你能找到的实验室 |
[35:41] | Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof | 让他们把光谱仪放在房顶 |
[35:43] | and calibrate them for gamma rays. | 校准搜索伽马射线 |
[35:45] | I’ll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. | 我会根据聚类识别草拟出追踪算法 |
[35:48] | At least we could rule out a few places. | 至少能排除几个区域 |
[35:51] | Do you have somewhere for me to work? | 能给我找个工作的地方吗 |
[35:53] | Agent Romanoff, | 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[35:54] | could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please? | 你能带班纳博士去他的实验室吗 |
[35:58] | You’re gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys. | 你准满意 博士 那里一应俱全 |
[36:00] | Put it over there. | 放去那边 |
[36:04] | Where did you find all these people? | 你从哪里找来的这些人 |
[36:06] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor. | 神盾局的敌人到处都是 博士 |
[36:10] | Is this the stuff you need? | 你要的是这个吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah, iridium. | 对 铱 |
[36:12] | It’s found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons. | 陨石里的物质 能形成反质子 |
[36:15] | It’s very hard to get hold of. | 这东西很难找 |
[36:17] | Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it. | 要是神盾局知道你需要它就更难找了 |
[36:19] | Well, I didn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[36:22] | The Tesseract has shown me so much. | 宇宙魔方让我看到了太多 |
[36:24] | It’s more than knowledge. It’s truth. | 这些超越了知识 而是真理 |
[36:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:28] | What did it show you, Agent Barton? | 它让你看到了什么 巴顿特工 |
[36:31] | My next target. | 我的下个目标 |
[36:33] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[36:37] | I need a distraction. | 一场声东击西 |
[36:40] | And an eyeball. | 和一个眼球 |
[36:48] | I mean, if it’s not too much trouble. | 那个…太麻烦就算了 |
[36:51] | No, no. It’s fine. | 哪里 不麻烦 |
[36:55] | It’s a vintage set. | 那是绝版套装 |
[36:57] | It took me a couple of years to collect them all. | 我花了几年才集齐 |
[37:02] | Near mint. | 还很新呢 |
[37:03] | Slight foxing around the edges, but… | 边角有点泛黄 但… |
[37:05] | We got a hit. A 67% match. | 有发现 面部特征67%匹配 |
[37:08] | Wait. Cross match, 79%. | 等等 交叉比对显示79%匹配 |
[37:11] | Location? | 在哪 |
[37:12] | Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Canning Strasse. | 德国斯图加特 库宁大街28号 |
[37:15] | He’s not exactly hiding. | 他没有躲起来的意思 |
[37:16] | Captain, | 队长 |
[37:18] | you’re up. | 该你上场了 |
[39:54] | Kneel before me. | 给我跪下 |
[40:00] | I said | 我说了 |
[40:03] | kneel! | 跪下 |
[40:15] | Is not this simpler? | 这样不是更简单吗 |
[40:20] | Is this not your natural state? | 这难道不是你们的本性吗 |
[40:25] | It’s the unspoken truth of humanity, | 这是人类心照不宣的本性 |
[40:29] | that you crave subjugation. | 你们渴望被征服 |
[40:32] | The bright lure of freedom | 自由的光鲜诱惑 |
[40:34] | diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power, | 削减了你们人生的乐趣 让你们发狂地追逐权力 |
[40:40] | for identity. | 追逐个性 |
[40:43] | You were made to be ruled. | 你们天生就该被统治 |
[40:47] | In the end, | 到头来 |
[40:49] | you will always kneel. | 你们总会俯首称臣 |
[40:58] | Not to men like you. | 不会向你这样的人 |
[41:01] | There are no men like me. | 从没有像我这样的人 |
[41:04] | There are always men like you. | 总是有像你这样的人 |
[41:08] | Look to your elder, people. | 瞧瞧这个老头 各位 |
[41:13] | Let him be an example. | 我就用他 杀一儆百 |
[41:21] | You know, the last time I was in Germany, | 我上次来德国的时候 |
[41:24] | and saw a man standing above everybody else, | 也遇到一个自以为高高在上的人 |
[41:27] | we ended up disagreeing. | 我们也有点意见不合 |
[41:29] | The soldier. | 美国大兵 |
[41:33] | The man out of time. | 过时的人 |
[41:34] | I’m not the one who’s out of time. | 快要玩完的人可不是我 |
[41:39] | Loki, drop the weapon and stand down. | 洛基 放下武器 马上投降 |
[42:02] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[42:04] | Not today! | 休想 |
[42:07] | The guy’s all over the place. | 到处都是他的分身 |
[42:12] | Agent Romanoff. You miss me? | 罗曼诺夫特工 想我了吗 |
[42:31] | Make your move, Reindeer Games. | 出招啊 小鹿斑比 |
[42:41] | Good move. | 这才乖 |
[42:44] | Mr. Stark. | 斯塔克先生 |
[42:46] | Captain. | 队长 |
[42:55] | Is he saying anything? | 他开口了吗 |
[42:56] | Not a word. | 什么都没说 |
[42:58] | Just get him here. We’re low on time. | 带回来再说 我们没时间了 |
[43:03] | I don’t like it. | 我有不好的预感 |
[43:04] | What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily? | 怎么 因为摇滚明星就这么轻易投降了吗 |
[43:06] | I don’t remember it being that easy. | 我可不觉得有多轻易 |
[43:08] | This guy packs a wallop. | 这家伙战斗力很强 |
[43:10] | Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow. | 不管怎样 你一把年纪 身手还算敏捷 |
[43:15] | What’s your thing, Pilates? | 你做什么锻炼 普拉提吗 |
[43:16] | What? | 什么 |
[43:17] | It’s like calisthenics. | 就跟健美操差不多 |
[43:19] | You might have missed a couple of things | 你或许是错过了不少事 |
[43:21] | doing time as a Capsicle. | 毕竟做了那么久的美队冰棒 |
[43:24] | Fury didn’t tell me he was calling you in. | 弗瑞没告诉我他也找你了 |
[43:26] | Yeah, there’s a lot of things Fury doesn’t tell you. | 是啊 弗瑞还有很多事没告诉你 |
[43:29] | Where’s this coming from? | 哪来的闪电 |
[43:35] | What’s the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning? | 怎么了 你连闪电都怕吗 |
[43:38] | I’m not overly fond of what follows. | 我是不喜欢跟随闪电而来的家伙 |
[43:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:13] | And now there’s that guy. | 又来个添乱的 |
[44:14] | Another Asgardian? | 他也是阿斯加德人吗 |
[44:16] | – That guy’s a friendly? – Doesn’t matter. | -你觉得他是友军吗 -无所谓 |
[44:18] | If he frees Loki or kills him, | 不管他要放了洛基还是杀了他 |
[44:19] | the Tesseract’s lost. | 宇宙魔方都找不回来了 |
[44:21] | Stark, we need a plan of attack! | 斯塔克 我们需要出击计划 |
[44:23] | I have a plan. Attack. | 我有个计划 出击 |
[44:31] | I’d sit this one out, Cap. | 我劝你别搅这浑水 队长 |
[44:33] | I don’t see how I can. | 这我做不到 |
[44:34] | These guys come from legend. They’re basically gods. | 他们是传说人物 基本上就是神 |
[44:37] | There’s only one God, ma’am. | 神只有上帝一个 女士 |
[44:39] | And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that. | 而且他肯定不会穿成那样 |
[44:57] | Where is the Tesseract? | 宇宙魔方在哪 |
[44:58] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 哥哥 |
[45:00] | Do I look to be in a gaming mood? | 我像是有心情陪你胡闹吗 |
[45:02] | You should thank me. | 你应该谢谢我 |
[45:04] | With the Bifrost gone, | 没有了彩虹桥 |
[45:05] | how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster | 奥丁是聚集了多少黑暗能量 |
[45:08] | to conjure you here | 才把你传送过来 |
[45:09] | to your precious Earth? | 到你心爱的地球 |
[45:15] | I thought you dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[45:17] | Did you mourn? | 你为我哀悼了吗 |
[45:20] | We all did. Our father… | 我们都哀悼了 我们的父王 |
[45:22] | Your father. | 是你的父王 |
[45:27] | He did tell you my true parentage, did he not? | 他把我的身世告诉你了吧 |
[45:32] | We were raised together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[45:34] | We played together, we fought together. | 一起玩耍 一起战斗 |
[45:38] | Do you remember none of that? | 你都不记得了吗 |
[45:39] | I remember a shadow. | 我只记得阴影 |
[45:42] | Living in the shade of your greatness. | 我一直笼罩在你伟大的阴影之下 |
[45:46] | I remember you tossing me into an abyss. | 我只记得你将我推下深渊 |
[45:49] | I, who was, and should be, king! | 我本来是王 也本该是王 |
[45:51] | So you take the world I love as a recompense | 所以你自认为受了轻视 为了报复我 |
[45:53] | for your imagined slights? | 就破坏我所爱的世界吗 |
[45:55] | No. The Earth is under my protection, Loki. | 休想 我会保护地球 洛基 |
[46:00] | And you’re doing a marvellous job with that. | 那你可保护得真好 |
[46:04] | The humans slaughter each other in droves | 人类彼此之间互相残杀 |
[46:06] | while you idly fret. | 你却袖手旁观 |
[46:08] | I mean to rule them, as why should I not? | 我想要统治他们 这有什么不对 |
[46:10] | You think yourself above them? | 你自以为高他们一等吗 |
[46:13] | Well, yes. | 当然 |
[46:14] | Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother. | 那你就误解了统治的真谛 弟弟 |
[46:17] | A throne would suit you ill. | 你不适合做王 |
[46:24] | I’ve seen worlds you’ve never known about! | 我见识到了你根本不知道的世界 |
[46:27] | I have grown, Odinson, in my exile. | 在流放期间 奥丁森 我开了眼界 |
[46:31] | I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, | 我见识到了宇宙魔方的真正力量 |
[46:34] | and when I wield it… | 等我用它… |
[46:35] | Who showed you this power? | 是谁向你展示了它的力量 |
[46:38] | Who controls the would-be king? | 你这自封之王听命于谁 |
[46:39] | – I am a king! – Not here! | -我就是王 -在这里不是 |
[46:41] | You give up the Tesseract! | 你交出宇宙魔方 |
[46:43] | You give up this poisonous dream! | 放弃这恶毒的野心 |
[46:48] | You come home. | 你跟我回家 |
[46:54] | I don’t have it. | 魔方不在我手上 |
[46:57] | You need the Cube to bring me home. | 没有魔方你就不能带我回家 |
[47:00] | But I’ve sent it off, I know not where. | 但我把它转移了 我也不知道它在哪里 |
[47:03] | You listen well, brother. | 你给我听好 弟弟 |
[47:07] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[47:17] | Do not touch me again. | 再动我就要你好看 |
[47:19] | Then don’t take my stuff. | 那你也别动我的东西 |
[47:21] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道自己面对的是什么 |
[47:25] | Shakespeare in the Park? | 莎翁戏剧的公园公演吗 |
[47:27] | Doth Mother know you wear-eth her drapes? | 尔取帘为披风 汝母可知 |
[47:31] | This is beyond you, metal man. | 这超出了你的能力范围 铁皮人 |
[47:34] | Loki will face Asgardian justice. | 洛基会受到阿斯加德的制裁 |
[47:36] | He gives up the Cube, he’s all yours. Until then, | 只要他交出魔方 他就随你处置 否则 |
[47:40] | stay out of the way. | 你少碍事 |
[47:42] | Tourist. | 外地人 |
[47:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:20] | Power at 400% capacity. | 能量达到400% |
[48:24] | How about that? | 这倒是不赖 |
[49:29] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[49:34] | Now, I don’t know what you plan on doing here. | 我不知道你想做什么 |
[49:36] | I’ve come here to put an end to Loki’s schemes. | 我是来终结洛基的阴谋 |
[49:38] | Then prove it. Put that hammer down. | 那就拿出行动来 把锤子放下 |
[49:41] | Yeah… No. | 哦不 |
[49:42] | Bad call. He loves his hammer. | 坏主意 他爱死那锤子了 |
[49:46] | You want me to put the hammer down? | 你要我放下锤子吗 |
[50:15] | Are we done, here? | 闹够了吗 |
[51:05] | In case it’s unclear, | 我先把话说清楚 |
[51:08] | if you try to escape, | 你要是试图逃跑 |
[51:11] | if you so much as scratch that glass, | 你就算是刮了一下玻璃 |
[51:23] | it’s 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. | 这个牢笼就会从三万英尺的高空坠落 |
[51:28] | You get how that works? | 你明白了吗 |
[51:32] | Ant, boot. | 现在谁是蚂蚁 谁是靴子 |
[51:38] | It’s an impressive cage. | 这个笼子真不赖 |
[51:40] | Not built, I think, for me. | 我猜不是为我造的吧 |
[51:43] | Built for something a lot stronger than you. | 是为比你厉害得多的东西建的 |
[51:46] | Oh, I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[51:49] | A mindless beast. | 一头毫无心智的野兽 |
[51:51] | Makes play he’s still a man. | 却装作自己仍是常人 |
[51:54] | How desperate are you, | 你是有多绝望 |
[51:56] | that you call on such lost creatures to defend you? | 找来这种无法控制的怪物保护你们 |
[52:00] | How desperate am I? | 我有多绝望 |
[52:02] | You threaten my world with war. | 你威胁要向我的世界开战 |
[52:04] | You steal a force you can’t hope to control. | 你偷走了自己无法掌控的力量 |
[52:06] | You talk about peace, and you kill because it’s fun. | 你说着和平 却以杀戮为乐 |
[52:11] | You have made me very desperate. | 你确实逼得我很绝望 |
[52:14] | You might not be glad that you did. | 你或许会因此而后悔 |
[52:19] | It burns you to have come so close. | 失去快到手的东西让你很生气吧 |
[52:24] | To have the Tesseract, to have power, | 得到宇宙魔方 掌握它的力量 |
[52:27] | unlimited power. | 无限的能量 |
[52:30] | And for what? | 用来做什么 |
[52:33] | A warm light for all mankind to share. | 为全人类点亮一盏明灯 |
[52:37] | And then to be reminded what real power is. | 之后却又见识到了真正的力量 |
[52:45] | Well, let me know if “real power” wants a magazine or something. | “真正力量”要是想看杂志了就吱一声 |
[52:57] | He really grows on you, doesn’t he? | 他还真是惹人喜欢 |
[52:59] | Loki’s gonna drag this out. | 洛基是在拖延时间 |
[53:01] | So, Thor, what’s his play? | 托尔 他到底有什么打算 |
[53:05] | He has an army called the Chitauri. | 他有一支齐塔瑞大军 |
[53:08] | They’re not of Asgard, nor any world known. | 他们不是阿斯加德人 而是来自未知世界 |
[53:11] | He means to lead them against your people. | 他打算率领这支大军攻打你们 |
[53:13] | They will win him the Earth, | 他们会帮助他夺取地球 |
[53:15] | in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract. | 我猜他会用宇宙魔方作为交换 |
[53:17] | An army | 大军 |
[53:19] | from outer space. | 还是来自外太空 |
[53:21] | So, he’s building another portal. | 那他还要建个传送门 |
[53:23] | That’s what he needs Erik Selvig for. | 这就是他带走艾瑞克·塞尔维格的目的 |
[53:25] | Selvig? | 塞尔维格 |
[53:26] | – He’s an astrophysicist. – He’s a friend. | -他是个天体物理学家 -他是我朋友 |
[53:28] | Loki has him under some kind of spell, | 洛基对他施了法术 控制了他 |
[53:31] | along with one of ours. | 还有我们的一个特工 |
[53:32] | I want to know why Loki let us take him. | 洛基为什么会这么轻易投降 |
[53:35] | He’s not leading an army from here. | 他在这里可没法指挥大军 |
[53:36] | I don’t think we should be focusing on Loki. | 我觉得我们不该一直关注洛基 |
[53:38] | That guy’s brain is a bag full of cats. | 那家伙的脑回路不正常 |
[53:40] | You could smell crazy on him. | 一看就是个疯子 |
[53:41] | Have care how you speak. | 注意你的言辞 |
[53:43] | Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. | 即使洛基失去了理智 他还是阿斯加德人 |
[53:46] | And he is my brother. | 还是我弟弟 |
[53:47] | He killed 80 people in two days. | 他两天内杀了80个人 |
[53:50] | He’s adopted. | 他是领养的 |
[53:51] | I think it’s about the mechanics. | 我觉得我们该着重技术问题 |
[53:54] | Iridium… What do they need the iridium for? | 铱 他们为什么需要铱 |
[53:56] | It’s a stabilising agent. | 铱可用作稳定剂 |
[53:57] | I’m just saying, pick a weekend. | 我就说 挑个周末 |
[53:58] | I’ll fly you to Portland. | 我飞你去波特兰 |
[54:00] | Keep love alive. | 爱情要维护的啊 |
[54:02] | It means the portal won’t collapse on itself | 它能防止传送门自我塌陷 |
[54:04] | like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 像之前在神盾局基地那样 |
[54:06] | No hard feelings, Point Break. You’ve got a mean swing. | 别记仇 惊爆点 你真挺有劲 |
[54:09] | Also, it means the portal can open as wide | 还能让传送门按洛基的心意 |
[54:12] | and stay open as long, as Loki wants. | 想开多大 多久都没问题 |
[54:15] | Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails. | 升起后桅 调转顶帆 |
[54:19] | That man is playing Galaga. | 那个人在玩小蜜蜂 |
[54:21] | He thought we wouldn’t notice, but we did. | 自以为别人看不到 但我看到了 |
[54:27] | How does Fury even see these? | 弗瑞怎么能看到两边的屏幕 |
[54:28] | He turns. | 转身看 |
[54:29] | Sounds exhausting. | 很累人的样子 |
[54:32] | The rest of the raw materials, | 其他原材料 |
[54:34] | Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. | 巴顿特工都能轻易弄到手 |
[54:36] | The only major component he still needs is a power source | 他只缺少一个要素 能源 |
[54:40] | of high-energy density. | 一种高密度能量 |
[54:42] | Something to kick-start the Cube. | 来激活魔方 |
[54:45] | When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics? | 你什么时候对热核天体物理学这么精通了 |
[54:48] | Last night. | 就昨晚 |
[54:50] | The packet, Selvig’s notes, | 任务资料 塞尔维格的笔记 |
[54:52] | the extraction theory papers. | 萃取论论文 |
[54:53] | Am I the only one who did the reading? | 你们都没做功课吗 |
[54:54] | Does Loki need any particular kind of power source? | 洛基需要什么特定能源吗 |
[54:57] | He would have to heat the Cube to 120-million Kelvin | 他得把魔方加热到1.2亿开 |
[55:00] | just to break through the Coulomb barrier. | 才能突破库仑势垒 |
[55:02] | Unless Selvig has figured out | 除非 塞尔维格已经想出 |
[55:03] | how to stabilise the quantum tunnelling effect. | 稳定量子隧穿效应的方法 |
[55:06] | Well, if he could do that, | 如果他想出来了 |
[55:07] | he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet. | 就能用任何一个反应堆实现重离子束聚变 |
[55:10] | Finally, someone who speaks English. | 终于有个说人话的了 |
[55:12] | Is that what just happened? | 是这样吗 |
[55:14] | It’s good to meet you, Dr Banner. | 幸会 班纳博士 |
[55:17] | Your work on antielectron collisions is unparalleled. | 你对反电子碰撞的研究真是无与伦比 |
[55:20] | And I’m a huge fan of the way you lose control | 而且我觉得你失去控制 |
[55:22] | and turn into an enormous green rage-monster. | 变身狂暴巨怪的样子更是赞 |
[55:26] | – Thanks. – Dr Banner is only here to track the Cube. | -谢谢 -班纳博士来这里只是为了追踪魔方 |
[55:29] | I was hoping you might join him. | 我希望你能和他一起合作 |
[55:31] | I would start with that stick of his. | 从他的权杖入手吧 |
[55:32] | It may be magical, | 不管有没有魔力 |
[55:33] | but it works an awful lot like a Hydra weapon. | 它的运作方式很像九头蛇的武器 |
[55:35] | I don’t know about that, but it is powered by the Cube. | 这我不了解 但权杖的力量来自魔方 |
[55:38] | And I would like to know | 我还想知道 |
[55:39] | how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know | 洛基是怎么用它 把我认识的最机敏的两个人 |
[55:42] | into his personal flying monkeys. | 变成了他自己的飞猴 |
[55:44] | – Monkeys? I do not understand. – I do. | -什么飞猴 我没懂 -我懂 |
[55:50] | I understood that reference. | 我知道这个梗 |
[55:52] | Shall we play, Doctor? | 我们开工吧 博士 |
[55:54] | This way, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[56:10] | The gamma readings are definitely consistent with | 伽马读数与塞尔维格对宇宙魔方的报告 |
[56:12] | Selvig’s reports of the Tesseract. | 完全相符 |
[56:14] | But it’s going to take weeks to process. | 但处理数据要几周时间 |
[56:16] | If we bypass their mainframe | 如果我们绕过他们的主机 |
[56:17] | and direct route to the Homer cluster, | 直接连接主模块 |
[56:18] | we can clock this at around 600 teraflops. | 速度就能达到每秒六百万亿次浮点运算 |
[56:23] | All I packed was a toothbrush. | 我只带了个牙刷 |
[56:26] | You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime. | 你该抽空到斯塔克大厦来 |
[56:28] | Top ten floors, all R&D. | 最高10层都是研究开发部 |
[56:30] | You’d love it. It’s Candy Land. | 你肯定喜欢 简直就是糖果乐园 |
[56:32] | Thanks, but the last time I was in New York, | 谢了 不过我上次去纽约时 |
[56:34] | 把哈莱姆区给砸烂了 I kind of broke Harlem.《无敌浩克》 | |
[56:37] | Well, I promise a stress-free environment. | 我保证不给你压力 |
[56:39] | No tension, no surprises. | 不紧张 也不吓唬你 |
[56:44] | Nothing? | 这么淡定 |
[56:44] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[56:45] | Jury’s out. | 谁知道呢 |
[56:46] | You really have got a lid on it, haven’t you? What’s your secret? | 你还真能压得住火气 你有什么诀窍 |
[56:48] | Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed? | 舒缓爵士乐 邦哥鼓 还是抽一大袋大麻 |
[56:50] | Is everything a joke to you? | 你把所有的事都当成笑话吗 |
[56:52] | Funny things are. | 只有好笑的事 |
[56:53] | Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn’t funny. | 危及航母上所有人的生命安全并不好笑 |
[56:56] | – No offence, Doc. – It’s all right, | -无意冒犯 博士 -没关系 |
[56:58] | I wouldn’t have come aboard if I couldn’t handle pointy things. | 我要是连这都受不住 也不会来了 |
[57:02] | You’re tip-toeing, big man. | 你太小心了 大块头 |
[57:04] | You need to strut. | 你该放开点 |
[57:05] | And you need to focus on the problem, Mr Stark. | 而你该专心解决问题 斯塔克先生 |
[57:06] | Do you think I’m not? | 你觉得我没有吗 |
[57:08] | Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? | 弗瑞为什么现在才找我们 而不是之前 |
[57:11] | What isn’t he telling us? | 他对我们隐瞒了什么 |
[57:13] | I can’t do the equation unless I have all the variables. | 信息不全 我就无法解答 |
[57:15] | You think Fury’s hiding something? | 你是说弗瑞有什么没告诉我们吗 |
[57:17] | He’s a spy. Captain, he’s “The” Spy. | 他是间谍 队长 他是间谍之王 |
[57:20] | His secrets have secrets. | 他的秘密会下崽 |
[57:22] | It’s bugging him, too. Isn’t it? | 你也在琢磨这事 对吧 |
[57:26] | I just want to finish my work here, and… | 我只想完成手头的工作… |
[57:28] | Doctor? | 博士 |
[57:34] | “A warm light for all mankind.” | 为全人类点亮一盏明灯 |
[57:37] | Loki’s jab at Fury about the Cube. | 关于魔方 洛基挖苦弗瑞的那句话 |
[57:39] | I heard it. | 我也听到了 |
[57:40] | I think that was meant for you. | 我认为他是在指你 |
[57:44] | Even if Barton didn’t tell Loki about the tower, | 即使巴顿没告诉洛基斯塔克大厦的事 |
[57:47] | it was still all over the news. | 新闻上也到处都是了 |
[57:48] | The Stark Tower? | 斯塔克大厦 |
[57:49] | That big, ugly building in New York? | 就是纽约那幢又大又丑…的大楼吗 |
[57:53] | It’s powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source. | 为大楼供能的方舟反应堆是自给能源 |
[57:56] | That building will run itself for, what, a year? | 那栋大楼一年内都不需要外部能源吧 |
[57:59] | It’s just the prototype. | 那还只是个原型 |
[58:01] | I’m kind of the only name in clean energy right now. | 我算是当今清洁能源界的唯一人 |
[58:03] | That’s what he’s getting at. | 他就是这个意思 |
[58:04] | So, why didn’t S.H.I.E.L.D. | 所以 神盾局为什么 |
[58:06] | bring him in on the Tesseract project? | 不把他招进宇宙魔方计划 |
[58:08] | What are they doing in the energy business in the first place? | 更何况 他们为什么要染指能源业 |
[58:11] | I should probably look into that | 我应该调查一下 |
[58:13] | once my decryption programme finishes | 等我的解密程序破解了 |
[58:14] | breaking into all of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s secure files. | 所有的神盾局加密文件 |
[58:17] | I’m sorry. Did you say… | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[58:17] | Jarvis has been running it since I hit the bridge. | 我一到舰桥 贾维斯就开始运行破解程序了 |
[58:20] | In a few hours, I’ll know | 只要几个小时 我就能知道 |
[58:20] | every dirty secret S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever tried to hide. | 神盾局内部所有不可告人的秘密 |
[58:23] | Blueberry? | 吃蓝莓吗 |
[58:23] | Yet you’re confused about why they didn’t want you around. | 你还想不通为什么神盾局不让你加入吗 |
[58:26] | An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence? | 情报部门的人还惧怕天才吗 |
[58:29] | Historically, not awesome. | 可真是说不过去啊 |
[58:30] | I think Loki’s trying to wind us up. | 我认为洛基是想让我们神经紧张 |
[58:33] | This is a man who means to start a war | 他可是要发动战争的人 |
[58:34] | and if we don’t stay focused, he’ll succeed. | 如果我们不能保持专注 他就得逞了 |
[58:37] | We have orders. We should follow them. | 我们接到命令 就要服从 |
[58:40] | Following’s not really my style. | 服从命令不是我的风格 |
[58:44] | And you’re all about style, aren’t you? | 你只在乎你的风格 是吧 |
[58:46] | Of the people in this room, | 这个房间里的人 |
[58:47] | which one is, A, wearing a spangly outfit, | 是谁 首先穿得花里胡哨 |
[58:49] | and, B, not of use? | 其次 根本毫无用处 |
[58:51] | Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you. | 史蒂夫 你真的不觉得这有点奇怪吗 |
[58:58] | Just find the Cube. | 找到魔方就是了 |
[59:11] | That’s the guy my dad never shut up about? | 他就是我爸一直念念不忘的家伙吗 |
[59:14] | I’m wondering if they shouldn’t have kept him on ice. | 他们是不是继续把他冻着比较好 |
[59:17] | The guy’s not wrong about Loki. | 关于洛基他说得对 |
[59:19] | He does have the jump on us. | 他确实胜我们一筹 |
[59:21] | What he’s got is an Acme dynamite kit. | 他不过是有个看着挺唬人的炸弹 |
[59:24] | It’s going to blow up in his face. | 早晚会把他自己炸飞 |
[59:26] | And I’m going to be there when it does. | 到时候我就等着看好戏 |
[59:28] | Yeah. I’ll read all about it. | 那我还是等着看报纸好了 |
[59:33] | Or you’ll be suiting up with the rest of us. | 或者你会和我们一起披挂上阵 |
[59:36] | You see, I don’t get a suit of armour. | 要知道 我可不穿盔甲 |
[59:39] | I’m exposed. Like a nerve. | 我就像神经一样暴露在外 |
[59:43] | It’s a nightmare. | 简直是一场噩梦 |
[59:45] | You know, I’ve got a cluster of shrapnel | 我身体里有一堆弹片 |
[59:47] | trying every second to crawl its way into my heart. | 时刻都在往我心脏里爬 |
[59:50] | This stops it. | 被这个挡住了 |
[59:52] | This little circle of light, it’s part of me now, | 这个小小的光环 它已经是我的一部分了 |
[59:55] | not just armour. | 而不仅仅是盔甲 |
[59:58] | It’s a terrible privilege. | 这是种可怕的特权 |
[1:00:01] | – But you can control it. – Because I learned how. | -可你能控制它 -因为我找到了方法 |
[1:00:03] | It’s different. | 我们不一样 |
[1:00:06] | I read all about your accident. | 你的”意外事故”我都听说了 |
[1:00:08] | That much gamma exposure should have killed you. | 你受了那么强的伽玛辐射 本该是死定了 |
[1:00:12] | So you’re saying that the Hulk… | 所以你是说绿巨人… |
[1:00:15] | The other guy saved my life? | 那个家伙救了我吗 |
[1:00:18] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[1:00:20] | It’s a nice sentiment. Saved it for what? | 这么想挺好 可他为什么要救我 |
[1:00:25] | I guess we’ll find out. | 也许以后就知道了 |
[1:00:29] | You may not enjoy that. | 那个答案你未必喜欢 |
[1:00:31] | And you just might. | 但你也许会喜欢 |
[1:01:32] | As soon as Loki took the doctor, | 洛基带走了博士之后 |
[1:01:33] | we moved Jane Foster. | 我们转移了简·福斯特 |
[1:01:35] | They’ve got an excellent observatory in Troms? | 特罗瑟姆[挪威城市]有座很好的天文台 |
[1:01:38] | She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. | 昨天突然有人请她去做顾问 |
[1:01:41] | Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. | 酬金不菲 搭乘私人飞机 地处偏远 |
[1:01:46] | She’ll be safe. | 她不会有事 |
[1:01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:50] | It’s no accident, Loki taking Erik Selvig. | 洛基带走艾瑞克·塞尔维格绝非偶然 |
[1:01:53] | I dread what he plans for him once he’s done. | 等洛基达成目的 还不知会如何对他 |
[1:01:56] | Erik is a good man. | 艾瑞克是个好人 |
[1:01:57] | He talks about you a lot. | 他经常说起你 |
[1:02:00] | You changed his life. | 你改变了他的生活 |
[1:02:04] | You changed everything around here. | 你还改变了这里的一切 |
[1:02:06] | They were better as they were. | 还是保持原样的好 |
[1:02:09] | We pretend on Asgard that we’re more advanced | 在阿斯加德 我们自视高人一等 |
[1:02:11] | but we come here, battling like bilge snipe. | 却像俾施泰姆一样来这胡作非为 |
[1:02:15] | – Like what? – Bilge snipe. | -像什么 -俾施泰姆 |
[1:02:17] | You know, huge, scaly, big antlers. | 就是那种有鳞甲和大角的巨兽 |
[1:02:21] | – You don’t have those? – I don’t think so. | -地球上没有吗 -应该没有 |
[1:02:23] | Well, they are repulsive. | 那东西很可恶 |
[1:02:26] | And they trample everything in their path. | 途经之地万物尽毁 |
[1:02:36] | When I first came to Earth, Loki’s rage followed me here, | 我第一次来地球时 引来了洛基的愤怒 |
[1:02:39] | and your people paid the price. | 人类为此遭受劫难 |
[1:02:42] | And now, again. | 现在历史又重演 |
[1:02:46] | In my youth, I courted war. | 年少无知的我渴望战争 |
[1:02:50] | War hasn’t started yet. | 战争还没开始呢 |
[1:02:53] | You think you could make Loki tell us where the Tesseract is? | 你能从洛基口中问出宇宙魔方的下落吗 |
[1:02:57] | I do not know. Loki’s mind is far afield. | 不知道 洛基的心思深不可测 |
[1:03:00] | It’s not just power he craves, it’s vengeance, upon me. | 他不仅渴望权力 还想要报复我 |
[1:03:05] | There’s no pain would prise his need from him. | 任何痛苦都不能让他放弃自己的野心 |
[1:03:08] | A lot of guys think that | 很多人都曾这么认为 |
[1:03:10] | until the pain starts. | 直到他们尝到真正的痛苦 |
[1:03:14] | What are you asking me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[1:03:16] | I’m asking, what are you prepared to do? | 我要问你 你愿意做什么 |
[1:03:19] | Loki is a prisoner. | 洛基现在是犯人 |
[1:03:21] | Then why do I feel like | 但我为什么觉得 |
[1:03:21] | he’s the only person on this boat that wants to be here? | 他是唯一想待在这艘航母上的人 |
[1:03:37] | There’s not many people who can sneak up on me. | 能偷偷接近我的人可不多 |
[1:03:41] | But you figured I’d come. | 可你猜到我会来 |
[1:03:43] | After. | 没这么早 |
[1:03:45] | After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, | 我以为弗瑞在用尽所有折磨后 |
[1:03:49] | you would appear as a friend, as a balm. | 才会派你来 假意友好 来安抚我 |
[1:03:53] | And I would cooperate. | 我就会合作了 |
[1:03:55] | I want to know what you’ve done to Agent Barton. | 我想知道你对巴顿特工做了什么 |
[1:03:58] | I would say I’ve expanded his mind. | 我开拓了他的心智 |
[1:04:02] | And once you’ve won, | 等你赢了 |
[1:04:05] | once you’re king of the mountain, | 等你成了王 |
[1:04:08] | what happens to his mind? | 他的心智会怎么样 |
[1:04:12] | Is this love, Agent Romanoff? | 你爱他吗 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[1:04:14] | Love is for children. I owe him a debt. | 小孩子才说爱 我是欠他人情 |
[1:04:21] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[1:04:27] | Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L. D… I… | 我进神盾局之前 我… |
[1:04:32] | Well, I made a name for myself. | 我早已声名远扬 |
[1:04:36] | I have a very specific skill set. | 我有着独特的技能 |
[1:04:40] | I didn’t care who I used it for, or on. | 我不在乎为谁工作 或是对付谁 |
[1:04:44] | I got on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s radar in a bad way. | 我上了神盾局的黑名单 |
[1:04:49] | Agent Barton was sent to kill me. | 他们派巴顿特工来杀我 |
[1:04:53] | He made a different call. | 但他改了主意 |
[1:04:57] | And what will you do if I vow to spare him? | 要是我保证放他一条生路 你要怎么回报我 |
[1:05:00] | Not let you out. | 我不会放了你 |
[1:05:01] | No, but I like this. | 我知道 可这多有趣 |
[1:05:04] | Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man. | 整个世界都危在旦夕 你却为一个人讨价还价 |
[1:05:08] | Regimes fall every day. | 政权的颠覆司空见惯 |
[1:05:10] | I tend not to weep over that. I’m Russian. | 我不会纠结这个 我可是俄罗斯人 |
[1:05:13] | Or I was. | 以前是 |
[1:05:15] | And what are you now? | 那你现在又算什么 |
[1:05:17] | It’s really not that complicated. | 其实这事没这么复杂 |
[1:05:20] | I got red in my ledger, I’d like to wipe it out. | 我欠了债 我想要偿还 |
[1:05:25] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[1:05:28] | Can you wipe out that much red? | 那么多的债 你真的还得清吗 |
[1:05:33] | Dreykov’s daughter, | 德雷科夫的女儿 |
[1:05:36] | St Paulo, | 圣保罗 |
[1:05:39] | the hospital fire? | 医院的火灾 |
[1:05:42] | Barton told me everything. | 巴顿把一切都告诉我了 |
[1:05:45] | Your ledger is dripping. It’s gushing red | 你血债累累 沾满双手 |
[1:05:48] | and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself | 你以为救一个比你强不到哪去的人 |
[1:05:51] | will change anything? | 能改变什么吗 |
[1:05:52] | This is the basest sentimentality. | 多廉价的多愁善感 |
[1:05:55] | This is a child at prayer. | 就像在祈祷的孩子 |
[1:05:57] | Pathetic! | 可悲至极 |
[1:05:59] | You lie and kill | 你欺骗 杀戮 |
[1:06:02] | in the service of liars and killers. | 为骗子和杀手服务 |
[1:06:08] | You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, | 你自以为清高 遵循自己的准则 |
[1:06:12] | something that makes up for the horrors. | 粉饰你所犯下的罪行 |
[1:06:16] | But they are part of you. | 但那是你的一部分 |
[1:06:18] | And they will never go away. | 永远无法抹去 |
[1:06:23] | I won’t touch Barton, not until I make him kill you. | 我会留着巴顿 我会让他杀了你 |
[1:06:26] | Slowly, intimately, | 他深知你的恐惧 |
[1:06:28] | in every way he knows you fear. | 他会一点一点亲手杀了你 |
[1:06:31] | And then he’ll wake just long enough to see his good work | 之后我再唤醒他 给他时间欣赏自己的杰作 |
[1:06:34] | and when he screams, I’ll split his skull. | 等他痛苦哀嚎的时候 我再要了他的命 |
[1:06:38] | This is my bargain, you mewling quim. | 这就是我还的价 你这没用的婊子 |
[1:06:42] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[1:06:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:49] | You brought the monster. | 怪物是你带来的 |
[1:06:53] | So, Banner. | 所以是班纳 |
[1:06:56] | That’s your play. | 那就是你的计划 |
[1:06:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:59] | Loki means to unleash the Hulk. | 洛基想要让绿巨人变身 |
[1:07:01] | Keep Banner in the lab. I’m on my way. | 别让班纳出实验室 我马上就到 |
[1:07:02] | Send Thor as well. | 让托尔也过去 |
[1:07:05] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[1:07:16] | What are you doing, Mr Stark? | 你在干什么 斯塔克先生 |
[1:07:19] | Kind of been wondering the same thing about you. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[1:07:21] | You’re supposed to be locating the Tesseract. | 你该去搜寻宇宙魔方的下落 |
[1:07:23] | We are. The model’s locked | 没错 搜索模型已经锁定 |
[1:07:24] | and we’re sweeping for the signature now. | 正在扫描搜索信号 |
[1:07:26] | When we get a hit, | 一有结果 |
[1:07:27] | we’ll have the location within half a mile. | 就能把范围缩小到半英里内 |
[1:07:29] | Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss. | 嗯 然后你就能拿回魔方 稍安毋躁 |
[1:07:33] | What is “Phase 2”? | 二阶是什么 |
[1:07:37] | Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the Cube to make weapons. | 二阶是神盾局利用魔方制造武器 |
[1:07:40] | Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me. | 抱歉 电脑对我来说太慢了 |
[1:07:42] | Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. | 罗杰斯 我们搜集所有与宇宙魔方有关的东西 |
[1:07:44] | This does not mean that we’re making… | 这不代表我们… |
[1:07:45] | I’m sorry, Nick. | 不好意思 尼克 |
[1:07:47] | What were you lying? | 你还有什么好说的吗 |
[1:07:49] | I was wrong, Director. | 我错了 局长 |
[1:07:51] | The world hasn’t changed a bit. | 这个世界还是一点没变 |
[1:07:52] | Did you know about this? | 这事你知道吗 |
[1:07:53] | You want to think about | 你要不要 |
[1:07:54] | removing yourself from this environment, Doctor? | 离开这里 博士 |
[1:07:56] | I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed. | 我本在加尔各答[印] 离这远着呢 |
[1:07:58] | Loki is manipulating you. | 洛基在操控你 |
[1:08:00] | And you’ve been doing what, exactly? | 那你一直以来做的又是什么 |
[1:08:01] | You didn’t come here because I bat my eyelashes at you. | 你肯来不是被我的魅力折服才来的 |
[1:08:03] | Yes, and I’m not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. | 对 我也不会因为你突然神经质了就走 |
[1:08:06] | I’d like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我要知道神盾局为什么 |
[1:08:08] | is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction. | 利用宇宙魔方开发大规模杀伤性武器 |
[1:08:12] | Because of him. | 因为他 |
[1:08:15] | Me? | 我 |
[1:08:16] | Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet | 去年 一个外星人来到地球 |
[1:08:19] | who had a grudge match that levelled a small town. | 引发了一场恶战 结果移平了一座小镇 |
[1:08:22] | We learned that not only are we not alone | 我们不仅知道了宇宙中有其他生命存在 |
[1:08:25] | but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned. | 还发现我们的战斗力远远不及他们 |
[1:08:28] | My people want nothing but peace with your planet. | 我的人民只想与地球和平相处 |
[1:08:30] | But you’re not the only people out there, are you? | 可你们不是唯一的外星生命吧 |
[1:08:33] | And you’re not the only threat. | 你们也不是唯一的威胁 |
[1:08:35] | The world’s filling up with people who can’t be matched, | 宇宙中充满了比我们强大的生物 |
[1:08:39] | that can’t be controlled. | 没有人能控制他们 |
[1:08:40] | Like you controlled the Cube? | 就像你们控制不了魔方吗 |
[1:08:41] | Your work with the Tesseract | 你们利用宇宙魔方制造武器 |
[1:08:42] | is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. | 才会招来洛基和他的同伙 |
[1:08:45] | It is a signal to all the realms | 这是给其他种族发出的信号 |
[1:08:47] | that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war. | 宣告地球准备好展开高级战争 |
[1:08:50] | A higher form? | 高级 |
[1:08:51] | You forced our hand. | 这是无奈之举 |
[1:08:52] | We had to come up with something. | 我们必须有所准备 |
[1:08:53] | A nuclear deterrent. | “核威慑” |
[1:08:54] | Because that always calms everything right down. | 因为那样总能平息所有事态 |
[1:08:56] | Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark. | 别忘了你们家族的发家史 斯塔克 |
[1:08:59] | I’m sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep… | 如果斯塔克还在造军火 他肯定也脱不了… |
[1:09:01] | Hold on. How is this now about me? | 等等 矛头怎么指向我了 |
[1:09:03] | I’m sorry, isn’t everything? | 怎么 你不总是焦点吗 |
[1:09:04] | I thought humans were more evolved than this. | 我以为人类要比这文明 |
[1:09:06] | Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up? | 不好意思 人类跑去你的星球捣乱了吗 |
[1:09:09] | You treat your champions with such mistrust. | 你居然这么不信任你们的守护者 |
[1:09:11] | Are you boys really that naive? | 你们怎么这么幼稚 |
[1:09:13] | S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats. | 神盾局会监视所有潜在威胁 |
[1:09:15] | Captain America’s on threat watch? | 美国队长也是威胁吗 |
[1:09:16] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[1:09:17] | Wait, you’re on that list? | 等等 你也上黑名单了吗 |
[1:09:19] | Are you above or below angry bees? | 你和愤怒的蜜蜂[游戏]谁更靠前 |
[1:09:21] | Stark, so help me God, if you make one more wisecrack… | 斯塔克 我发誓 你要是再说一句俏皮话… |
[1:09:23] | Threat! Verbal threat. I feel threatened. | 你这是口头恐吓 我感到威胁了 |
[1:09:24] | – Show some respect. – Respect what? | -放尊重点 -尊重什么 |
[1:09:34] | Transport Six-Six-Bravo, please relay confirm codes. | 66B号运输机 请说确认口令 |
[1:09:37] | I’ve got you on the computer, but not on the day log. | 系统里有你的资料 但没有航行记录 |
[1:09:39] | What is your haul? Over. | 请上报运输货物 完毕 |
[1:09:42] | Arms and ammunition. Over. | 武器弹药 完毕 |
[1:09:53] | You speak of control, yet you court chaos. | 你口口声声说要控制 却崇尚混乱 |
[1:09:55] | That’s his M.O., isn’t it? | 这就是他的作风 不是吗 |
[1:09:57] | I mean, what are we, a team? | 我们算是团队吗 |
[1:09:58] | No, we’re a chemical mixture that makes chaos. | 不 我们在一起只会产生混乱 |
[1:10:01] | We’re a time bomb. | 我们…就是个定时炸弹 |
[1:10:03] | You need to step away. | 你最好别插嘴 |
[1:10:05] | Why shouldn’t the guy let off a little steam? | 他为什么就不能发泄一下呢 |
[1:10:07] | You know damn well why. Back off! | 这你清楚得很 少胡闹 |
[1:10:10] | I’m starting to want you to make me. | 我倒想看看你有没有本事让我不闹 |
[1:10:12] | Yeah. Big man in a suit of armour. | 是吗 你只是穿着铁甲威风罢了 |
[1:10:16] | Take that off, what are you? | 没有铁甲 你又算什么 |
[1:10:17] | Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. | 超级天才 亿万富翁 花心萝卜 慈善人士 |
[1:10:20] | I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. | 我认识很多人 即使没有这些也比你强上十倍 |
[1:10:24] | I’ve seen the footage. | 我看过关于你的资料 |
[1:10:25] | The only thing you really fight for is yourself. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[1:10:28] | You’re not the guy to make the sacrifice play, | 你不会做出牺牲 |
[1:10:31] | to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you. | 不会匍在铁丝网上让战友爬过去 |
[1:10:33] | I think I would just cut the wire. | 要是我就剪断铁丝网 |
[1:10:38] | Always a way out. | 总是有歪门邪道 |
[1:10:40] | You may not be a threat | 你也许不是威胁 |
[1:10:42] | but you better stop pretending to be a hero. | 但你最好别再充英雄了 |
[1:10:44] | A hero? Like you? | 英雄 你那样的英雄吗 |
[1:10:46] | You’re a laboratory experiment, Rogers. | 你就是个实验品 罗杰斯 |
[1:10:48] | Everything special about you came out of a bottle. | 你的一切超凡也不过是一瓶血清给的 |
[1:11:17] | Put on the suit. Let’s go a few rounds. | 穿上铁甲 我们来战 |
[1:11:21] | You people are so petty and tiny. | 你们人类真渺小 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah, this is a team. | 这也叫团队 |
[1:11:26] | Agent Romanoff, would you escort | 罗曼诺夫特工 请你护送 |
[1:11:27] | Dr Banner back to his… | 班纳博士回他的… |
[1:11:28] | Where? You rented my room. | 去哪 你把我的房间给别人了 |
[1:11:31] | The cell was just in case… | 那个囚室只是以防… |
[1:11:32] | In case you needed to kill me. | 以防你必须杀我 |
[1:11:33] | But you can’t. I know, I tried. | 但你杀不了我 我知道 我自己试过 |
[1:11:39] | I got low. I didn’t see an end. | 我很低落 看不到出路 |
[1:11:42] | So, I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out. | 所以我吞枪自杀 而那家伙把子弹吐了出来 |
[1:11:47] | So I moved on. | 所以我活了下去 |
[1:11:49] | I focused on helping other people. I was good. | 专注于帮助别人 我本来很好 |
[1:11:52] | Until you dragged me back into this freak show | 直到你们把我拉来这场闹剧 |
[1:11:54] | and put everyone here at risk. | 还危及所有人的安全 |
[1:11:56] | You want to know my secret, Agent Romanoff? | 你不是想知道我有什么诀窍吗 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[1:11:57] | You want to know how I stay calm? | 我怎么保持冷静的诀窍 |
[1:12:02] | Dr Banner, | 班纳博士 |
[1:12:05] | put down the sceptre. | 放下权杖 |
[1:12:15] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[1:12:18] | Sorry, kids, | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[1:12:18] | you don’t get to see my party trick after all. | 你们没机会看我亮绝活了 |
[1:12:20] | You located the Tesseract? | 找到宇宙魔方了吗 |
[1:12:22] | I could get there fastest. | 我能更快赶过去 |
[1:12:22] | The Tesseract belongs on Asgard. No human is a match for it. | 宇宙魔方是阿斯加德的 人类无法控制 |
[1:12:25] | – You’re not going alone. – You’re gonna stop me? | -你不能自己去 -你要阻止我吗 |
[1:12:26] | Put on the suit, let’s find out. | 等你穿上铁甲再说 |
[1:12:27] | I’m not afraid to hit an old man. | 打老年人我毫无压力 |
[1:12:29] | Put on the suit. | 快穿上铁甲 |
[1:12:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:50] | Put on the suit. | 去穿铁甲 |
[1:12:51] | Yeah. | 听你的 |
[1:12:55] | All hands to stations. | 全员就位 |
[1:13:01] | – Hill! – External detonation. | -希尔 -航母外部发生爆炸 |
[1:13:03] | – Number three engine is down. – We’ve been hit. | -3号引擎停机 -我们遭到了袭击 |
[1:13:05] | – Can they get it running? – Fire in engine three! | -能修好吗 -3号引擎失火 |
[1:13:07] | – Talk to me. – Turbine looks mostly intact | -什么情况 -涡轮机还算完好 |
[1:13:10] | but it’s impossible to get out there to make repairs | 但我们在飞行状态下 |
[1:13:12] | while we’re in the air. | 无法进入故障区维修 |
[1:13:13] | If we lose one more engine we won’t be. | 再失去一个引擎我们就要坠毁了 |
[1:13:16] | Somebody’s got to get outside and patch that engine. | 派人出去修理引擎 |
[1:13:18] | – Stark, you copy that? – I’m on it. | -斯塔克 听到了吗 -我这就去 |
[1:13:20] | Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section, | 科尔森 启动关押区防御性封锁 |
[1:13:23] | then get to the armoury. | 再去军械库 |
[1:13:25] | Romanoff? | 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:13:29] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[1:13:33] | We’re okay, right? | 没事的吧 |
[1:13:47] | – Keep that engine down! – Yes, sir. | -别让引擎启动 -是 长官 |
[1:13:48] | Detention, wait for cameras to go dark. | 去关押区 先关闭摄像头 |
[1:13:50] | – Got it. – Stay close. | -是 -跟我来 |
[1:13:54] | Let’s go, Level 4. | 到第4层 |
[1:13:56] | Engine three. I’ll meet you there. | 3号引擎 那边见 |
[1:14:07] | Doctor? | 博士 |
[1:14:11] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:14:12] | You got to fight it. This is just what Loki wants. | 你得挺住 不能正中洛基下怀 |
[1:14:17] | We’re going to be okay. Listen to me. | 我们不会有事的 听我说 |
[1:14:19] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[1:14:23] | We’re going to be okay. All right? | 不会有事 好吗 |
[1:14:25] | I swear on my life I will get you out of this. | 我用生命发誓 我一定会救你出去 |
[1:14:27] | You will walk away and never ever… | 你不会再被牵扯进来 再也不… |
[1:14:29] | Your life? | 你的命 |
[1:14:48] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[1:15:26] | Bring the carrier about to a 1-8-0, heading south! | 调转航母 航向180 向南行进 |
[1:15:29] | – Take us to the water! – We’re flying blind. | -把航母开向海面 -我们在盲目飞行 |
[1:15:31] | Navigation’s recalibrating after the engine failure. | 引擎故障后 导航系统重置了 |
[1:15:33] | Is the sun coming up? | 天上有太阳吗 |
[1:15:36] | – Yes, sir. – Then put it on the left. | -有 长官 -那就在太阳右边飞 |
[1:15:38] | Get us over water. | 开往海面 |
[1:15:40] | One more turbine goes down, and we drop. | 再有涡轮熄火就要坠毁了 |
[1:15:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:49] | Stark! | 斯塔克 |
[1:15:53] | Stark, I’m here! | 斯塔克 我来了 |
[1:15:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:57] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看是什么情况 |
[1:15:59] | I got to get this superconducting coolant system back online | 我得先修复超导冷却系统 |
[1:16:02] | before I can access the rotors, | 之后才能进入转轮 |
[1:16:04] | work on dislodging the debris. | 清理残骸 |
[1:16:08] | I need you to get to that engine control panel | 你去引擎控制面板那里 |
[1:16:10] | and tell me which relays are in overload position. | 告诉我哪些继电器过载了 |
[1:16:26] | What does it look like in there? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:16:28] | It seems to run on some form of electricity. | 电力设备 |
[1:16:30] | Well, you’re not wrong. | 嗯 你也没说错 |
[1:17:36] | We are not your enemies, Banner. | 我们不是敌人 班纳 |
[1:17:39] | Try to think! | 快清醒过来 |
[1:17:50] | Okay, the relays are intact. | 好 继电器正常了 |
[1:17:52] | What’s our next move? | 接下来怎么做 |
[1:17:54] | Even if I clear the rotors, | 就算我清理了残骸 |
[1:17:55] | this thing won’t re-engage without a jump. | 没有助力 转轮也无法重新启动 |
[1:17:57] | I’m going to have to get in there and push. | 我得进去推着它转 |
[1:17:59] | If that thing gets up to speed, you’ll get shredded. | 转速上升了你就会被切碎 |
[1:18:01] | That stator control unit | 定子控制器 |
[1:18:02] | can reverse the polarity long enough | 能翻转磁极 |
[1:18:03] | to disengage maglev and that could… | 直至磁悬浮解除 就能… |
[1:18:04] | Speak English! | 说人话 |
[1:18:07] | You see that red lever? | 看到红色控制杆了吗 |
[1:18:09] | It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. | 它能让转轮减速 给我飞出来的时间 |
[1:18:12] | Stand by it. Wait for my word. | 待在那里 等我指令 |
[1:19:06] | We need full evac on the lower hangar bay. | 撤离下层机库甲板上的全部人员 |
[1:19:11] | Grenade! | 小心手雷 |
[1:19:27] | We’ve got a perimeter breach! | 有人入侵 |
[1:19:29] | Hostiles are in S.H.I.E.L.D. gear. | 敌人身着神盾局装备 |
[1:19:31] | Call-outs at every junction. | 全员注意 |
[1:19:40] | We have the Hulk and Thor on Research Level 4. | 绿巨人和托尔在4层研发层 |
[1:19:43] | Levels 2 and 3 are dark. | 2层和3层的摄像头被破坏 |
[1:19:44] | Sir, the Hulk will tear this place apart! | 长官 绿巨人会把这里彻底毁掉 |
[1:19:48] | Get his attention. | 那就吸引他的注意力 |
[1:19:49] | Escort 6-0, proceed to Wishbone and engage hostile. | 60护航机前往Y型区 火力牵制敌人 |
[1:19:53] | Don’t get too close. | 保持距离 |
[1:19:55] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:20:08] | Target acquired. | 锁定目标 |
[1:20:14] | Target engaged. | 开火 |
[1:20:26] | Target angry, target angry! | 目标火了 他发火了 |
[1:21:36] | You’re not getting through here, so what the hell… | 你们不可能通过这道门 究竟想… |
[1:21:57] | Engine one is now in shut-down. | 1号引擎停机了 |
[1:22:07] | We are in an uncontrolled descent. | 我们正在失控下坠 |
[1:22:10] | Sir, we’ve lost all power in engine one. | 长官 1号引擎彻底停转 |
[1:22:12] | It’s Barton. He took out our systems. | 是巴顿 他毁了我们的系统 |
[1:22:14] | He’s headed for the detention level. | 他去关押层了 |
[1:22:17] | Does anybody copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[1:22:20] | This is Agent Romanoff. | 我是罗曼诺夫特工 |
[1:22:22] | I copy. | 我收到了 |
[1:22:28] | Stark, we’re losing altitude. | 斯塔克 航母在下坠 |
[1:22:29] | Yeah, I noticed. | 嗯 发现了 |
[1:23:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:08] | Are you ever not going to fall for that? | 你还能不能吸取教训了 |
[1:23:54] | The humans think us immortal. | 人类认为我们是不死之身 |
[1:23:57] | Should we test that? | 那就检验一下吧 |
[1:24:02] | Move away, please. | 请你退到一边去 |
[1:24:07] | You like this? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:24:10] | We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer. | 你派来毁灭者后 我们研发了这个原型机 |
[1:24:14] | Even I don’t know what it does. | 我都不清楚它的威力 |
[1:24:17] | Do you want to find out? | 你想试试看吗 |
[1:24:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:32] | Tasha? | 塔莎 |
[1:26:05] | You’re going to lose. | 你输定了 |
[1:26:09] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[1:26:11] | It’s in your nature. | 因为你的本性 |
[1:26:16] | Your heroes are scattered. | 你们那些英雄已经分崩离析 |
[1:26:18] | Your floating fortress falls from the sky. | 你们的飞行堡垒也将要坠落 |
[1:26:22] | Where is my disadvantage? | 我还有什么好担心的 |
[1:26:24] | You lack conviction. | 你没有信念 |
[1:26:27] | I don’t think I’m… | 我觉得我… |
[1:26:35] | So, that’s what it does. | 威力不小嘛 |
[1:27:09] | Cap, hit the lever. | 队长 扳控制杆 |
[1:27:11] | I need a minute here! | 等我一下 |
[1:27:13] | Lever | 扳控制杆 |
[1:27:15] | now! | 快点 |
[1:27:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:28:05] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 头儿 |
[1:28:06] | The god rabbited. | 被那神逃走了 |
[1:28:08] | Just stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[1:28:09] | Eyes on me. | 看着我 |
[1:28:11] | No, I’m clocking out here. | 不行了 我得离岗了 |
[1:28:13] | Not an option. | 我不批准 |
[1:28:15] | It’s okay, boss. | 没关系 头儿 |
[1:28:19] | This was never gonna work | 想要他们成为真正的团队 |
[1:28:22] | if they didn’t have something | 就得给他们点… |
[1:28:24] | to… | 动… |
[1:28:55] | Agent Coulson is down. | 科尔森特工负伤了 |
[1:28:58] | A medical team is on its way to your location. | 医疗队赶过去了 |
[1:29:00] | They’re here. | 他们已经到了 |
[1:29:04] | They called it. | 他们宣布死亡了 |
[1:29:23] | These were in Phil Coulson’s jacket. | 这是在菲尔·科尔森外套口袋里找到的 |
[1:29:28] | I guess he never did get you to sign them. | 看来他没来得及找你要签名 |
[1:29:33] | We’re dead in the air up here. | 我们现在完全停摆 |
[1:29:35] | Our communications, the location of the Cube, | 通讯中断 魔方不知所踪 |
[1:29:38] | Banner, Thor… | 班纳和托尔也下落不明 |
[1:29:42] | I got nothing for you. | 我已经山穷水尽了 |
[1:29:44] | I lost my one good eye. | 还失去了最得力的属下 |
[1:29:50] | Maybe I had that coming. | 也许这是我活该 |
[1:29:57] | Yes, | 没错 |
[1:30:00] | we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract. | 我们是想利用宇宙魔方制造武器 |
[1:30:04] | I never put all my chips on that number, though, | 但我并没有将所有希望放在这个上面 |
[1:30:06] | because I was playing something even riskier. | 因为我还有个更大胆的计划 |
[1:30:13] | There was an idea, Stark knows this, | 我有个设想 这事斯塔克知道 |
[1:30:19] | called the Avengers Initiative. | 叫做”复仇者计划” |
[1:30:24] | The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people | 是将一些能力超群的人聚集在一起 |
[1:30:30] | to see if they could become something more. | 看他们组成的团队是不是更强大 |
[1:30:34] | To see if they could work together when we needed them to, | 看他们是不是能在危急时刻并肩战斗 |
[1:30:38] | to fight the battles that we never could. | 去打赢那些我们赢不了的战争 |
[1:30:44] | Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. | 菲尔·科尔森到死都相信这个设想 |
[1:30:51] | In heroes. | 他相信英雄 |
[1:31:01] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:31:03] | it’s an old-fashioned notion. | 这个观念是过时了 |
[1:31:26] | You fell out of the sky. | 你从天上掉下来 |
[1:31:43] | Did I hurt anybody? | 我伤着谁了吗 |
[1:31:45] | There’s nobody around here to get hurt. | 这附近也没人给你伤 |
[1:31:48] | You did scare the hell out of some pigeons, though. | 不过你倒是把鸽子都吓坏了 |
[1:31:52] | Lucky. | 那真走运 |
[1:31:53] | Or just good aim. | 或许是你瞄得准 |
[1:31:55] | You were awake when you fell. | 落下来的时候你还醒着呢 |
[1:31:58] | – You saw? – The whole thing. | -你都看见了吗 -都看到了 |
[1:32:01] | Right through the ceiling. | 你穿透屋顶摔下来 |
[1:32:02] | Big and green and buck-ass nude. | 又大又绿还光着屁股 |
[1:32:07] | Here. | 给 |
[1:32:09] | Didn’t think those would fit you | 本来没觉得你能穿上这个 |
[1:32:10] | until you shrunk down to a regular-size feller. | 直到你缩小到普通人的身材 |
[1:32:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:19] | Are you an alien? | 你是外星人吗 |
[1:32:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:22] | From outer space, an alien. | 你是外太空来的人吗 |
[1:32:24] | No. | 不是 |
[1:32:25] | Well, then, son, you’ve got a condition. | 这样啊 那你可病得不轻啊 孩子 |
[1:32:39] | Clint. You’re going to be all right. | 克林特 你不会有事的 |
[1:32:45] | You know that? | 是吗 |
[1:32:48] | Is that what you know? | 你确定吗 |
[1:32:52] | I’ve got no window. | 我不能松懈 |
[1:32:56] | I have to flush him out. | 我得把他赶出去 |
[1:32:58] | You got to level out. It’s going to take time. | 你得稳定下来 这需要时间 |
[1:33:00] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:33:04] | Have you ever had someone take your brain and play? | 你知道被人夺去意志 肆意摆布的滋味吗 |
[1:33:08] | Pull you out and stuff something else in? | 把你的意识排除在外 塞进另一个自己 |
[1:33:15] | Do you know what it’s like to be unmade? | 你知道那种被摧毁的感觉吗 |
[1:33:19] | You know that I do. | 你知道我明白那种感觉 |
[1:33:29] | Why am I back? | 我怎么恢复的 |
[1:33:31] | How did you get him out? | 你怎么把他弄走的 |
[1:33:32] | Cognitive recalibration. | 我重校准了你的意识 |
[1:33:35] | I hit you really hard on the head. | 就是狠狠地砸了你的脑袋 |
[1:33:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:44] | Natasha… | 娜塔莎 |
[1:33:46] | How many agents did I… | 我杀了多少特… |
[1:33:47] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:33:49] | Don’t do that to yourself, Clint. | 别这么折磨自己 克林特 |
[1:33:52] | This is Loki. | 错的是洛基 |
[1:33:53] | This is monsters and magic, | 是怪物和魔法 |
[1:33:56] | and nothing we were ever trained for. | 是我们从未对付过的敌人 |
[1:33:58] | Loki, did he get away? | 洛基 他跑了吗 |
[1:34:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:34:01] | I don’t suppose you know where. | 你知道他去哪里了吗 |
[1:34:03] | I didn’t need to know. | 这我不需要知道 |
[1:34:05] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[1:34:10] | He’s going to make his play soon, though. | 不过他很快就会行动 |
[1:34:13] | Today. | 就在今天 |
[1:34:14] | We got to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[1:34:16] | Yeah? Who’s “We”? | 是吗 我们都有谁 |
[1:34:17] | I don’t know. Whoever’s left. | 不知道 还剩下的人吧 |
[1:34:21] | Well, | 嗯 |
[1:34:24] | if I put an arrow through Loki’s eye socket, | 要是我能一箭射穿洛基的眼窝 |
[1:34:26] | I would sleep better, I suppose. | 应该就能睡个好觉了 |
[1:34:32] | Now you sound like you. | 这话才像你 |
[1:34:34] | But you don’t. | 可你不像你 |
[1:34:37] | You’re a spy, not a soldier. | 你是间谍 不是战士 |
[1:34:40] | Now you want to wade into a war. Why? | 现在你却要去冲锋陷阵 为什么 |
[1:34:47] | What did Loki do to you? | 洛基把你怎么了 |
[1:34:49] | He didn’t. I just… | 没怎么 我只是… |
[1:34:56] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[1:34:59] | I’ve been compromised. | 我被他动摇了 |
[1:35:04] | I got red in my ledger. | 我欠了债 |
[1:35:09] | I would like to wipe it out. | 我想要还债 |
[1:35:27] | Was he married? | 他结婚了吗 |
[1:35:28] | No. | 没有 |
[1:35:30] | There was a cellist, I think. | 有个女友 好像是大提琴手 |
[1:35:36] | I’m sorry. | 真可惜 |
[1:35:38] | He seemed like a good man. | 他看着人不错 |
[1:35:41] | He was an idiot. | 他就是个笨蛋 |
[1:35:42] | Why? For believing? | 为什么 因为他有信仰吗 |
[1:35:44] | For taking on Loki alone. | 因为他单独去对付洛基 |
[1:35:46] | He was doing his job. | 那叫尽职尽责 |
[1:35:48] | He was out of his league. He should have waited. | 那叫自不量力 他该等待支援 |
[1:35:51] | He should have… | 他该… |
[1:35:52] | Sometimes there isn’t a way out, Tony. | 有时候没有别的选择 托尼 |
[1:35:53] | Right, I’ve heard that before. | 是啊 这话真耳熟 |
[1:35:55] | Is this the first time you lost a soldier? | 这是你第一次失去战友吗 |
[1:35:57] | We are not soldiers. | 我们不是战士 |
[1:36:03] | I’m not marching to Fury’s fife. | 我不会听令于弗瑞 |
[1:36:06] | Neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[1:36:06] | He’s got the same blood on his hands that Loki does. | 他也该为洛基犯下的罪行负责 |
[1:36:09] | But right now, we got to put that behind us | 但现在我们必须既往不咎 |
[1:36:10] | and get this done. | 共同对付外敌 |
[1:36:12] | Loki needs a power source. | 洛基需要一个能量源 |
[1:36:14] | If we can put together a list… | 要是我们能列出… |
[1:36:15] | He made it personal. | 他把战争变成了私仇 |
[1:36:16] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[1:36:17] | That is the point. That’s Loki’s point. | 这就是重点 这就是洛基的目的 |
[1:36:20] | He hit us all right where we live. Why? | 他为什么要直捣我们的老巢 |
[1:36:22] | To tear us apart. | 为了击溃我们 |
[1:36:23] | Yeah, divide and conquer is great | 是啊 分散击破的确很聪明 |
[1:36:25] | but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? | 但他知道他必须要铲除我们 |
[1:36:27] | That’s what he wants. | 这才是他的目的 |
[1:36:29] | He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it. | 他要打败我们 还要别人看到 |
[1:36:32] | He wants an audience. | 他想要观众 |
[1:36:34] | Right. I caught his act in Stuttgart. | 对 我在斯图加特就碰上他的表演 |
[1:36:35] | Yeah, that was just previews. | 没错 那只是试映 |
[1:36:37] | This is opening night. | 这可是首演之夜 |
[1:36:39] | And Loki, he’s a full-tilt diva, right? | 而洛基就是这场华丽闹剧的主角 |
[1:36:41] | He wants flowers, he wants parades. | 他渴望鲜花和掌声 |
[1:36:43] | He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered… | 他要一座高耸入云的纪念碑 上面刻着他的名字 |
[1:36:48] | Son of a bitch. | 我靠 |
[1:37:01] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[1:37:02] | – Go where? – I’ll tell you on the way. | -去哪里 -路上说 |
[1:37:04] | Can you fly one of those jets? | 你会开飞机吗 |
[1:37:07] | I can. | 我会 |
[1:37:12] | You got a suit? | 你有战斗服吗 |
[1:37:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:37:14] | Then suit up. | 那就换装 |
[1:37:43] | Hey, you guys aren’t authorised to be in here. | 未经允许你们不能登机 |
[1:37:45] | Son, just don’t. | 孩子 别说了 |
[1:37:49] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:37:50] | Agent Hill. | 希尔特工 |
[1:37:52] | Those cards, | 那些卡片 |
[1:37:56] | they were in Coulson’s locker, not in his jacket. | 是放在科尔森的衣柜里 而不是外套 |
[1:38:04] | They needed the push. | 他们需要点动力 |
[1:38:09] | We have an unauthorised departure from Bay 6. | 6号停机坪有人私自起飞 |
[1:38:12] | They found him. | 他们找到洛基了 |
[1:38:14] | Get our communications back up, whatever you have to do. | 想尽一切办法恢复通讯 |
[1:38:18] | – I want eyes on everything. – Yes, sir. | -我要监控全局 -是 长官 |
[1:38:34] | Sir, I’ve turned off the arc reactor | 先生 我关闭了方舟反应堆 |
[1:38:37] | but the device is already self-sustaining. | 但那个装置已经自续供能了 |
[1:38:40] | Shut it down, Dr Selvig. | 关掉它 塞尔维格博士 |
[1:38:43] | It’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[1:38:46] | She can’t stop now. | 她停不下来了 |
[1:38:49] | She wants to show us something! | 她有东西要给我们看 |
[1:38:51] | A new universe. | 一个新宇宙 |
[1:38:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:39:02] | The barrier is pure energy. | 那层屏障是纯能量 |
[1:39:04] | It’s unbreachable. | 无法打破 |
[1:39:06] | Yeah, I got that. | 看出来了 |
[1:39:09] | Plan B. | 更换计划 |
[1:39:11] | Sir, the Mark 7 is not ready for deployment. | 先生 马克7型还不能使用 |
[1:39:13] | Then skip the spinning rims. We’re on the clock. | 那就不要轮子了 我们没时间了 |
[1:39:35] | Please tell me you’re going to appeal to my humanity. | 你是来求我开恩的吧 |
[1:39:40] | Actually, I’m planning to threaten you. | 其实我是来威胁你的 |
[1:39:42] | You should have left your armour on for that. | 那你可不该把铁甲脱了 |
[1:39:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:39:45] | It’s seen a bit of mileage, | 那一身穿得有些旧了 |
[1:39:46] | and you’ve got the glow stick of destiny. | 你还拿着金闪闪的命运之杖呢 |
[1:39:50] | Would you like a drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[1:39:52] | Stalling me won’t change anything. | 拖时间也没有用 |
[1:39:53] | No, no. Threatening. | 不不不 是威胁 |
[1:39:56] | No drink? Are you sure? | 你真的不喝吗 |
[1:39:57] | I’m having one. | 我可要来一杯 |
[1:40:00] | The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. | 齐塔瑞大军要来了 谁都无法阻止 |
[1:40:05] | What have I to fear? | 我还怕什么 |
[1:40:06] | The Avengers. | 复仇者联盟 |
[1:40:10] | That’s what we call ourselves. We’re sort of like a team. | 是我们自己起的名字 就是一队人 |
[1:40:12] | “Earth’s mightiest heroes”-type thing. | 地球最强英雄组合什么的 |
[1:40:14] | Yes, I’ve met them. | 我见识过了 |
[1:40:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:40:17] | It takes us a while to get any traction, I’ll give you that one. | 我承认磨合是要花些时间 |
[1:40:20] | But let’s do a head count, here. | 不过我们还是来列一下吧 |
[1:40:22] | Your brother, the demigod, | 我们有你的半神哥哥 |
[1:40:26] | a super soldier, | 一个超级战士 |
[1:40:28] | a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend. | 不负盛名的不死传奇 |
[1:40:30] | A man with breathtaking anger-management issues, | 一个有着严重愤怒管理问题的家伙 |
[1:40:33] | a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, | 一对顶级杀手 而你 好家伙 |
[1:40:37] | you’ve managed to piss off every single one of them. | 你把他们所有人都惹毛了 |
[1:40:40] | That was the plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[1:40:41] | Not a great plan. | 不怎么明智 |
[1:40:43] | When they come, | 等他们来了 |
[1:40:45] | and they will, | 他们肯定会来 |
[1:40:47] | they’ll come for you. | 他们会让你付出代价 |
[1:40:49] | I have an army. | 我有一支大军 |
[1:40:50] | We have a Hulk. | 我们有绿巨人 |
[1:40:51] | I thought the beast had wandered off. | 那头野兽不是跑丢了吗 |
[1:40:53] | You’re missing the point. There is no throne. | 你搞错了重点 不会有王位的 |
[1:40:55] | There is no version of this where you come out on top. | 你是绝不可能获胜的 |
[1:40:59] | Maybe your army comes and maybe it’s too much for us, | 或许你有军队要来 或许我们抵挡不了 |
[1:41:01] | but it’s all on you. | 但一切都会算在你头上 |
[1:41:04] | Because if we can’t protect the Earth, | 因为如果我们保护不了地球 |
[1:41:05] | you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it. | 你就等着我们来复仇吧 |
[1:41:11] | How will your friends have time for me | 要是他们忙着对付你 |
[1:41:14] | when they are so busy fighting you? | 哪还有时间来战我 |
[1:41:23] | This usually works. | 以前都可以的 |
[1:41:24] | Well, performance issues, it’s not uncommon. | 性能失常什么的也算常见了 |
[1:41:27] | One out of five… | 五个男人就有一个… |
[1:41:31] | Jarvis, anytime now. | 贾维斯 可以了 |
[1:41:35] | You will all fall before me. | 你们都会败在我脚下 |
[1:41:38] | Deploy! | 启动 |
[1:41:40] | Deploy! | 快启动 |
[1:42:08] | And there’s one other person you pissed off. | 你还惹毛了一个人 |
[1:42:12] | His name was Phil. | 他的名字叫菲尔 |
[1:42:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:42:39] | Army. | 大军来了 |
[1:43:52] | Loki! | 洛基 |
[1:43:54] | Turn off the Tesseract, or I’ll destroy it. | 关掉宇宙魔方 不然我就毁了它 |
[1:43:56] | You can’t. | 你毁不掉 |
[1:43:57] | There is no stopping it. | 你无法阻止了 |
[1:43:59] | There is only | 现在只有 |
[1:44:01] | the war. | 战争 |
[1:44:02] | So be it. | 那就来吧 |
[1:44:26] | Stark, we’re on your three, headed northeast. | 斯塔克 我们在你3点钟方向 航向东北 |
[1:44:28] | What? Did you stop for drive-through? | 什么 你们去买外卖了吗 |
[1:44:30] | Swing up Park. I’m going to lay them out for you. | 去帕克大街 我引他们过去给你们当靶子 |
[1:44:50] | Sir, we have more incoming. | 先生 有更多敌人 |
[1:44:51] | Fine. Let’s keep them occupied. | 好吧 我们去会会他们 |
[1:45:00] | – Nat? – I see him. | -小娜 -我看见他了 |
[1:45:46] | We got to get back up there. | 我们得到上面去 |
[1:46:40] | Stark, are you seeing this? | 斯塔克 你看见这东西了吗 |
[1:46:42] | Seeing. Still working on believing. | 看见了 但还在消化中 |
[1:46:44] | Where’s Banner? Has he shown up yet? | 班纳出现了吗 |
[1:46:46] | Banner? | 班纳 |
[1:46:47] | Just keep me posted. | 他到了就告诉我 |
[1:46:49] | Jarvis, find me a soft spot. | 贾维斯 找出它的弱点 |
[1:46:53] | Look at this! | 你自己看看 |
[1:46:55] | Look around you! | 看看这一切 |
[1:46:57] | You think this madness will end with your rule? | 你以为你称了王 疯狂会就此结束吗 |
[1:47:01] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:47:04] | It’s too late to stop it. | 想阻止也来不及了 |
[1:47:06] | No. We can, together. | 不 只要我们一起就可以 |
[1:47:16] | Sentiment. | 太天真了 |
[1:47:46] | We’ve got civilians still trapped up here. | 有平民被困在里面了 |
[1:47:50] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[1:48:02] | They’re fish in a barrel down there. | 他们在下面只有挨打的份 |
[1:48:09] | We got this. It’s good. Go. | 这边有我们 没问题 你去吧 |
[1:48:12] | Do you think you can hold them off? | 你能挡住他们吗 |
[1:48:13] | Captain, | 队长 |
[1:48:16] | it would be my genuine pleasure. | 我非常乐意 |
[1:48:46] | Just like Budapest all over again. | 这让我想到了布达佩斯那次 |
[1:48:48] | You and I remember Budapest very differently. | 我们对布达佩斯的回忆太不同了 |
[1:49:07] | It’s going to be an hour before they can scramble the National Guard. | 集结国民警卫队需要一小时 |
[1:49:09] | National Guard? | 国民警卫队 |
[1:49:12] | Does the army know what’s happening here? | 军队知道这里发生了什么吗 |
[1:49:14] | Do we? | 我们知道吗 |
[1:49:16] | You need men in these buildings. | 派人到这些大楼里去 |
[1:49:17] | There are people inside and they’re going to be running | 楼里的人逃跑的时候 |
[1:49:19] | right into the line of fire. | 会被火力波及到 |
[1:49:20] | You take them to the basements or through the subway. | 要带他们走地下室或是地铁 |
[1:49:22] | You keep them off the streets. | 别让他们到街上来 |
[1:49:24] | I need a perimeter as far back as 39th. | 封锁这里到39大街 |
[1:49:27] | Why the hell should I take orders from you? | 我凭什么听你指挥 |
[1:49:42] | I need men in those buildings. | 派人到这些大楼里去 |
[1:49:44] | Lead the people down and away from the streets. | 把人往地下带 别到街上来 |
[1:49:46] | We’re going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th Street. | 封锁这里到39大街 |
[1:49:59] | Well, we got its attention. | 好吧 它盯上我们了 |
[1:50:01] | What the hell was step two? | 接下去怎么办 |
[1:50:32] | What’s the story upstairs? | 上面怎么样了 |
[1:50:33] | The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable. | 包围魔方的能量无法穿透 |
[1:50:35] | Thor’s right. We got to deal with these guys. | 托尔说得对 我们得先对付这些怪物 |
[1:50:38] | – How do we do this? – As a team. | -怎么对付 -齐心协力 |
[1:50:40] | I have unfinished business with Loki. | 我和洛基还有帐要算 |
[1:50:42] | Yeah? Well, get in line. | 是吗 排个号吧 |
[1:50:43] | Save it. | 把力气省下来 |
[1:50:44] | Loki’s going to keep this fight focused on us, | 洛基会集中兵力对付我们 |
[1:50:45] | and that’s what we need. | 而我们正要他这样 |
[1:50:46] | Without him, these things could run wild. | 没有他的控制 它们会群魔无首 |
[1:50:48] | We got Stark up top. He’s going to need us to… | 斯塔克在上面 他会需要我们… |
[1:50:59] | So, this all seems horrible. | 那个 看起来真恐怖 |
[1:51:03] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更恐怖的 |
[1:51:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:51:06] | No, we could use a little worse. | 没关系 我们或许需要一点恐怖 |
[1:51:09] | – Stark, we got him. – Banner? | -斯塔克 他来了 -班纳吗 |
[1:51:11] | Just like you said. | 被你说中了 |
[1:51:12] | Then tell him to suit up. I’m bringing the party to you. | 让他武装起来 我这就把好戏拉过去 |
[1:51:22] | I don’t see how that’s a party. | 我不觉得这是什么好戏 |
[1:51:32] | Dr Banner. | 班纳博士 |
[1:51:34] | Now might be a really good time for you to get angry. | 现在你最好生气起来了 |
[1:51:37] | That’s my secret, Captain. | 这就是我的诀窍 队长 |
[1:51:41] | I’m always angry. | 我一直在生气 |
[1:51:54] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[1:52:26] | Send the rest. | 都派出来 |
[1:52:34] | Guys. | 快看 |
[1:52:35] | Call it, Captain. | 下命令吧 队长 |
[1:52:36] | All right, listen up. | 好 都听好了 |
[1:52:38] | Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. | 在关掉传送门之前 想办法控制局面 |
[1:52:41] | Barton, I want you on that roof. | 巴顿 我要你到那个屋顶上去 |
[1:52:42] | Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. | 观察战场 报告敌军的动向 |
[1:52:44] | Stark, you got the perimeter. | 斯塔克 你守住封锁线 |
[1:52:46] | Anything gets more than three blocks out, | 不要让这些怪物跑出三个街区 |
[1:52:47] | you turn it back or you turn it to ash. | 挡不回去的直接轰成渣 |
[1:52:49] | – Can you give me a lift? – Right. | -送我一程好吗 -好 |
[1:52:50] | Better clench up, Legolas. | 抓紧了 莱戈拉斯 |
[1:52:55] | Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. | 托尔 你得想办法堵上传送门 |
[1:52:57] | Slow them down. | 拖慢它们的速度 |
[1:52:58] | You got the lightning. Light the bastards up. | 你召唤闪电 劈死这群怪物 |
[1:53:03] | You and me, we stay here on the ground. | 你和我 我们守住地面 |
[1:53:05] | We keep the fighting here. | 牵制兵力 |
[1:53:06] | And Hulk… | 绿巨人 |
[1:53:10] | Smash. | 使劲砸 |
[1:54:04] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:54:06] | The Council is on. | 理事会在线上了 |
[1:54:12] | Stark, you got a lot of strays sniffing your tail. | 斯塔克 你后面跟了不少飞虫 |
[1:54:17] | I’m just trying to keep them off the streets. | 我是不想让它们到街上去 |
[1:54:19] | Well, they can’t bank worth a damn. | 他们拐起弯来差劲得很 |
[1:54:22] | So find a tight corner. | 找个死角 |
[1:54:23] | I will roger that. | 收到 |
[1:54:47] | Oh, boy. | 真烦人 |
[1:54:56] | Nice call. | 指挥得好 |
[1:54:58] | What else you got? | 还有什么 |
[1:54:59] | Thor is taking on a squadron down on Sixth. | 托尔在6大街跟一支飞行队干起来了 |
[1:55:02] | And he didn’t invite me. | 他居然不带我玩 |
[1:55:44] | Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing | 队长 如果不关上传送门 |
[1:55:45] | if we don’t close that portal. | 我们怎么打都是徒劳 |
[1:55:47] | Our biggest guns couldn’t touch it. | 最强的武器都穿不透它 |
[1:55:48] | Well, maybe it’s not about guns. | 也许是选的武器不对 |
[1:55:53] | If you want to get up there, you’re going to need a ride. | 你上去得搭个便车 |
[1:55:56] | I got a ride. | 我有车搭 |
[1:55:58] | I could use a boost, though. | 不过你得推我一把 |
[1:56:02] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[1:56:03] | Yeah. It’s gonna be fun. | 嗯 肯定很有趣 |
[1:56:32] | Okay, turn, turn. | 转弯 快转弯 |
[1:56:34] | Less! Less! | 收住 收住 |
[1:57:59] | Captain, the bank on 42nd past Madison. | 队长 过麦迪逊大街的42街银行 |
[1:58:02] | They’ve cornered a lot of civilians in there. | 有很多平民被敌人困在里面 |
[1:58:04] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[1:58:26] | Everyone! Clear out! | 大家让开 |
[1:58:58] | Director Fury, | 弗瑞局长 |
[1:58:59] | the Council has made a decision. | 理事会已经做出决定 |
[1:59:01] | I recognise the Council has made a decision. | 这我知道了 |
[1:59:04] | But given that it’s a stupid-ass decision, | 但鉴于这个决定蠢到家了 |
[1:59:06] | I have elected to ignore it. | 我决定无视 |
[1:59:07] | Director, you’re closer than any of our subs. | 局长 你们比我们的潜艇离得都近 |
[1:59:11] | You scramble that jet… | 立刻派出战机 |
[1:59:12] | That is the island of Manhattan, Councilman. | 那可是曼哈顿岛 理事 |
[1:59:15] | Until I’m certain my team can’t hold it, | 除非我的队伍确实撑不住了 |
[1:59:17] | I will not order a nuclear strike against a civilian population. | 不然我不会下令对平民实施核打击 |
[1:59:21] | If we don’t hold them here, we lose everything. | 如果不在这里挡住他们 那就无法挽回了 |
[1:59:23] | If I send that bird out, we already have. | 如果投了核弹 那才真叫无法挽回 |
[1:59:30] | You. | 是你啊 |
[1:59:34] | Hawkeye! | 鹰眼 |
[1:59:36] | Nat, what are you doing? | 小娜 你干什么呢 |
[1:59:37] | A little help? | 帮下忙 |
[1:59:45] | I got him. | 放着我来 |
[2:00:12] | Enough! | 够了 |
[2:00:14] | You are, all of you, beneath me! | 你们都算什么东西 |
[2:00:16] | I am a god, you dull creature. | 我可是神 你这蠢货 |
[2:00:19] | And I will not be bullied by… | 你休想欺辱我 你这… |
[2:00:30] | Puny god. | 弱爆了的神 |
[2:00:40] | The sceptre… | 权杖 |
[2:00:43] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[2:00:46] | Loki’s sceptre. The energy. | 洛基的权杖 它的能量 |
[2:00:49] | The Tesseract can’t fight, | 宇宙魔方无人能敌 |
[2:00:51] | but you can’t protect against yourself. | 但它抵挡不了来自身的攻击 |
[2:00:53] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[2:00:54] | You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[2:00:58] | Actually, I think I did. | 事实上 我知道 |
[2:01:01] | I built in a safety to cut their power source. | 我装了一个可以切断能量源的保险装置 |
[2:01:05] | Loki’s sceptre. | 洛基的权杖 |
[2:01:06] | It may be able to close the portal. | 或许能关闭传送门 |
[2:01:11] | And I’m looking right at it. | 它就在那里 |
[2:01:25] | Sir, we will lose power before we penetrate that shell. | 先生 我们剩下的能量不足以穿透它的外壳 |
[2:01:36] | Jarvis, you ever hear the tale of Jonah? | 贾维斯 你听过约拿的故事吗 |
[2:01:39] | I wouldn’t consider him a role model. | 我不建议你学他 |
[2:02:51] | Director Fury is no longer in command. | 弗瑞局长已被解除指挥权 |
[2:02:53] | Override order 7-Alpha-1-1. | 代行命令 7A11 |
[2:02:55] | 7-Alpha-1-1, confirmed. We’re go for takeoff. | 7A11命令确认 可以起飞 |
[2:02:59] | Sir, we have a bird in motion! | 长官 有架战机起飞了 |
[2:03:01] | Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird. | 甲板人员注意 有架战机擅自起飞 |
[2:03:03] | We need to shut it down! | 必须马上阻止 |
[2:03:05] | Repeat, takeoff is not authorised. | 重复 起飞未经许可 |
[2:03:38] | Stark, do you hear me? | 斯塔克 你听见了吗 |
[2:03:40] | You have a missile headed straight for the city. | 有一枚导弹朝曼哈顿去了 |
[2:03:42] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[2:03:44] | Three minutes, max. | 最多三分钟 |
[2:03:46] | The payload will wipe out Midtown. | 它的核弹能将市中心夷为平地 |
[2:03:48] | Jarvis, put everything we got into the thrusters. | 贾维斯 将余下动力全部输至推进器 |
[2:03:50] | I just did. | 输完了 |
[2:04:05] | Package is sent. | 核弹已发射 |
[2:04:06] | Detonation in 2 minutes, 30 seconds, mark. | 爆炸倒计时 2分30秒 |
[2:04:32] | Are you ready for another bout? | 准备好再战一轮了吗 |
[2:04:35] | What, are you getting sleepy? | 怎么 你犯困了吗 |
[2:04:42] | Right at the crown! | 对准顶部 |
[2:04:49] | I can close it. | 我能关掉它 |
[2:04:51] | Can anybody copy? | 你们听见了吗 |
[2:04:53] | I can shut the portal down. | 我能关掉传送门 |
[2:04:55] | – Do it! – No, wait. | -快关 -别关 等等 |
[2:04:57] | Stark, these things are still coming. | 斯塔克 敌人还在不断涌进来 |
[2:04:58] | I got a nuke coming in. | 有枚核弹飞过来了 |
[2:04:59] | It’s gonna blow in less than a minute. | 一分钟内就会爆炸 |
[2:05:11] | And I know just where to put it. | 而我刚好知道该把它送去哪 |
[2:05:20] | Stark, you know that’s a one-way trip. | 斯塔克 你的能量不够回来了 |
[2:05:23] | Save the rest for the turn, J. | 留着能量转弯吧 老贾 |
[2:05:24] | Sir, shall I try Miss Potts? | 先生 要我联系波茨小姐吗 |
[2:05:28] | Might as well. | 好的 |
[2:05:32] | The streets of New York City have become a battleground. | 纽约街道沦为战场 |
[2:05:35] | The Army is here trying to contain the violence | 军队已到现场对抗敌人 |
[2:05:37] | but clearly, it is outmatched. | 但显然力不从心 |
[2:05:40] | And I have to say, in all my years of reporting, | 我得承认 我干这行这么多年 |
[2:05:42] | I have never seen anything like this. | 这样的事是闻所未闻 |
[2:05:44] | We have limited information on the team | 我们对这支队伍知之甚少 |
[2:05:46] | but we do know that billionaire Tony Stark’s Iron Man… | 但我们知道亿万富翁托尼·斯塔克 即钢铁侠 |
[2:06:27] | Sir, Miss Potts… | 先生 波茨小姐… |
[2:07:04] | Come on, Stark. | 快点 斯塔克 |
[2:07:12] | Close it. | 关上吧 |
[2:07:33] | Son of a gun. | 真有你的 |
[2:07:39] | He’s not slowing down. | 他没有减速 |
[2:07:59] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[2:08:28] | What the hell? | 我去 |
[2:08:32] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[2:08:34] | Please tell me nobody kissed me. | 刚刚没人亲我吧 |
[2:08:41] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[2:08:45] | All right, yay! | 太好了 |
[2:08:46] | Hurray. Good job, guys. | 万岁 干得好 伙计们 |
[2:08:48] | Let’s just not come in tomorrow. Let’s just take a day. | 明天别上班了 给自己放假一天 |
[2:08:52] | Have you ever tried shawarma? | 你们吃过土耳其烤肉吗 |
[2:08:54] | There’s a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. | 离这两条街外有家土耳其烤肉店 |
[2:08:57] | I don’t know what it is, but I want to try it. | 其实我没吃过 但我想尝尝 |
[2:08:59] | We’re not finished yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[2:09:05] | And then shawarma after. | 那就回头再去 |
[2:09:29] | If it’s all the same to you, | 如果你们不介意 |
[2:09:35] | I’ll have that drink now. | 我现在想来一杯 |
[2:09:44] | Despite the devastation | 尽管城市饱受摧残 |
[2:09:45] | of what has been confirmed as an extraterrestrial attack, | 在这起已证实为外星入侵的袭击事件中 |
[2:09:48] | the extraordinary heroics of the group known as the Avengers | 这支名为复仇者联盟小队的英雄壮举 |
[2:09:52] | has been to many a cause not only for comfort, but for celebration. | 对很多人来说不仅是安慰 更值得庆祝 |
[2:09:54] | It’s just really great knowing they’re out there. | 知道他们的存在真是太好了 |
[2:09:57] | That someone is watching over us. | 有人在守护着我们 |
[2:09:59] | I love you, Thor! | 我爱你 托尔 |
[2:10:00] | And then these guys were like… | 这些家伙就… |
[2:10:02] | And then the air goes… | 到处都在爆炸 |
[2:10:04] | And this green guy walks up and he goes… | 然后那个绿色的家伙就… |
[2:10:05] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[2:10:06] | I don’t exactly feel safer with those things out there. | 这些家伙的存在让我觉得不安全 |
[2:10:09] | It just seems that there’s a lot they’re not telling us. | 我就是有种被蒙在鼓里的感觉 |
[2:10:12] | Superheroes in New York? Give me a break. | 纽约有超级英雄 少来了 |
[2:10:16] | These so-called “Heroes” | 这些所谓的英雄 |
[2:10:18] | have to be held responsible for the destruction done to this city. | 必须为城市的损毁负责 |
[2:10:22] | This was their fight. Where are they now? | 他们打完了仗 都跑哪去了 |
[2:10:24] | Tough questions are being asked about the Avengers themselves. | 人们对复仇者联盟充满好奇 |
[2:10:27] | Their sudden appearance and equally sudden disappearance… | 但他们就像当时突然出现一样地突然消失了 |
[2:10:29] | What, this is all somehow their fault? | 怎么 这事反倒怪在他们头上吗 |
[2:10:34] | Captain America saved my life. | 美国队长是我的救命恩人 |
[2:10:40] | Wherever he is, and wherever any of them are, | 不管他在哪里 不管他们都身处何方 |
[2:10:43] | I would just… | 我只想 |
[2:10:45] | I would want to say thank you. | 我只想说声谢谢 |
[2:10:50] | Where are the Avengers? | 复仇者们都去哪了 |
[2:10:52] | I’m not currently tracking their whereabouts. | 我暂时没有追查他们的行踪 |
[2:10:54] | I’d say they’ve earned a leave of absence. | 在我看来他们有权休假 |
[2:10:57] | And the Tesseract? | 宇宙魔方呢 |
[2:10:58] | The Tesseract is where it belongs. | 魔方已经回到了它该去的地方 |
[2:11:01] | Out of our reach. | 远离我们 |
[2:11:04] | That’s not your call. | 你无权做这种决定 |
[2:11:05] | I didn’t make it. | 决定不是我做的 |
[2:11:06] | I just didn’t argue with the god that did. | 做这个决定的是神 我没有争辩 |
[2:11:09] | So, you let him take it | 你就这么让他带走了魔方 |
[2:11:11] | and the war criminal, Loki, who should be answering for his crime. | 还有该为他的罪行受到制裁的战犯洛基 |
[2:11:14] | I think he will be. | 我想他会受到制裁的 |
[2:11:30] | I don’t think you understand what you’ve started, | 我看你没意识到你这么做的后果 |
[2:11:33] | letting the Avengers loose on this world. | 就这么让复仇者们回到社会上 |
[2:11:36] | They’re dangerous. | 他们都是危险人物 |
[2:11:37] | They surely are, and the whole world knows it. | 确实 他们的威名不仅传遍天下 |
[2:11:41] | Every world knows it. | 更声振寰宇 |
[2:11:44] | Was that the point of all this? | 这不正是我们的目的吗 |
[2:11:47] | A statement? | 一个宣言 |
[2:11:51] | A promise. | 一个保证 |
[2:12:01] | Sir, how does it work now? | 长官 之后要怎么办 |
[2:12:04] | They’ve gone their separate ways. | 他们都各走各的了 |
[2:12:06] | Some, pretty extremely far. | 有的人还去了很远的地方 |
[2:12:10] | If we get into a situation like this again, | 再遇到这种情况 |
[2:12:12] | what happens then? | 我们该怎么办 |
[2:12:13] | They’ll come back. | 他们还会回来 |
[2:12:16] | Are you really sure about that? | 你真的确定吗 |
[2:12:18] | I am. | 是的 |
[2:12:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:12:23] | Because we’ll need them to. | 因为我们需要他们回来 |
[2:15:17] | Humans. | 人类 |
[2:15:20] | They are not the cowering wretches we were promised. | 并不像他说的那样懦弱卑微 |
[2:15:25] | They stand. | 他们坚守家园 |
[2:15:29] | They are unruly, and therefore cannot be ruled. | 难以驾驭 不能被统治 |
[2:15:42] | To challenge them | 与他们为敌 |
[2:15:45] | is to court death. | 无异于求死 |