时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | [girl] It all started one Friday afternoon at the very beginning of seventh grade. | 一切要从七年级开学后的 一个周五下午说起 |
[00:22] | I was walking home from school with my best friend Mary Anne Spier. | 放学后 我和好朋友玛丽安斯皮尔一起回家 |
[00:25] | I was doing most of the talking, as usual. | 和往常一样 主要是我在说话 |
[00:27] | This is why you need to listen to me. | 所以你得听我的 |
[00:29] | [girl] And Mary Anne was patiently listening, also as usual. | 和往常一样玛丽安斯皮尔耐心地听着 |
[00:32] | It was boiling in there, | 里面热得要命 |
[00:34] | like, surface of Venus hot, | 好像金星表面一样热 |
[00:37] | and he just kept droning on and on | 他絮絮叨叨没完没了 |
[00:39] | about the genius of Thomas Jefferson | 说托马斯杰斐逊如何才华卓越 |
[00:41] | and how all men are created equal. | 如何宣称所有男人生而平等 |
[00:43] | This is Mr. Redmont? | 雷德蒙老师? |
[00:45] | Yeah. So finally I stood up and I was like, | 是啊 最后我终于站起来了 我说 |
[00:47] | “If he was such a genius, why didn’t he say all people?” | “既然他这么有才 怎么不说所有‘人’呢?” |
[00:51] | Nice. | 对啊 |
[00:52] | Except apparently, I raised my voice, | 可是 我没举手 |
[00:55] | and I didn’t raise my hand. | 就发言了 |
[00:56] | Did he give you detention? | 他罚你留校了吗? |
[00:58] | Essay, on the importance of decorum. | 写作文 论礼仪的重要性 |
[01:00] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:01] | Like, not talking unless you’re called on, | 比如 没点你名就不要说话 |
[01:04] | being polite and invisible. | 彬彬有礼 不引人注目 |
[01:06] | Meanwhile, the boys are in the bathroom sticking Kleenex down their pants | 与此同时 男生们在厕所 把纸巾塞到裤子里 |
[01:10] | and wiping sweat on each other, but somehow I’m the disruptive one. | 互相抹汗 可是我倒成了扰乱学校秩序的人了 |
[01:15] | Do you think he’ll call your mom? | 你觉得他会给你妈打电话吗? |
[01:16] | I don’t want anything to mess up our sleepover tomorrow night. | 我不希望我们明晚 一起过夜的计划被搅了 |
[01:19] | I’ve almost convinced my dad to let us Postmates pizza and ice cream. | 我几乎就快说服我爸 让我们叫披萨和冰淇淋外卖了 |
[01:22] | Double dairy! Wow, what’s next, the key to the liquor cabinet? | 双重奶制品!哇 下一步是什么? 酒柜的钥匙? |
[01:26] | Sugar is progress. | 糖代表着进步 |
[01:29] | [both laugh] I can’t wait. | -我等不及了 -我等不及了 |
[01:33] | [girl] Mary Anne’s mom died when she was 18 months old. | 玛丽安的妈妈 在她18个月大时就去世了 |
[01:36] | Her dad is super overprotective, but at least he cares. | 她爸爸对她疼爱得过分 但至少他在乎 |
[01:40] | My dad took off right after my little brother David Michael was born. | 我弟弟大卫迈克尔一出生 我爸爸就跑了 |
[01:43] | The first three years, he visited twice. | 头三年 他来过两次 |
[01:45] | Then birthday cards, then nothing. | 然后就只寄生日贺卡 然后就没音信了 |
[01:49] | -Next door are the Kishis. -[chattering] | 邻居一家人姓岸 |
[01:51] | Claudia and Mary Anne and I used to hang out all the time. | 克劳迪娅、玛丽安和我 以前总是一块儿玩 |
[01:54] | But that was before Claudia decided | 可后来 克劳迪娅 |
[01:56] | she was more into boys and clothes than into us. | 更喜欢男孩子和漂亮衣服了 |
[02:00] | I miss her. We both do. | 我挺想她的 我们俩都想 克里斯蒂 这边 |
[02:03] | [chattering] | |
[02:11] | Psst! Kristy. Over here. | |
[02:14] | Hey, what are you doing in there, buddy? | 嘿 你在这儿干什么? |
[02:17] | You weren’t here to let me in. | 你不在 没人让我进去 |
[02:19] | You weren’t supposed to be home for another 20 minutes. | 你应该20分钟后再来 |
[02:20] | Why didn’t you go to the Kishis? Mimi would have let you in. | 你怎么不去找岸一家人? 美美会让你进来的 |
[02:25] | I really, really had to go on the bus. | 我真的真的要坐巴士 |
[02:27] | Please don’t tell anyone, especially not Charlie and Sam. | 求你别告诉任何人 尤其是查理和山姆 |
[02:29] | They’ll think I’m a baby. | 他们会认为我是个小屁孩 |
[02:31] | Buddy, of course not. | 当然不会啦 |
[02:33] | Come on. Let’s get you changed. I’ll make you a quesadilla. | 来 我们给你换换衣服 我给你做墨西哥馅饼 |
[02:37] | Nice shot, Charlie. | 好枪法 查理 |
[02:39] | Yeah. It’s better than yours. | 对 比你厉害 |
[02:44] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[02:46] | Mom, you just blocked my shot. | 妈妈 你挡住我了 我给你买了披萨 |
[02:48] | [groans] I brought you pizza. | |
[02:51] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[02:52] | What do you mean “what’s going on?” | 什么叫出什么事了? |
[02:55] | Can you grab us some pizza, please? | 给我们拿点披萨好吗? |
[02:59] | You’re home early. | 你回家这么早 |
[03:00] | -You brought pizza. -Yes. | -你还买了披萨 -是的 |
[03:03] | Did you get fired? | 你被解雇了吗? |
[03:04] | Oh. No, baby, I did not get fired. | 没有 我没被解雇 |
[03:08] | I do have a small favor to ask you all. | 不过我的确要请你们大家帮个小忙 |
[03:12] | Is anyone gonna be around tomorrow night | 明天晚上谁能在家 |
[03:14] | -to look after David Michael? -Hot date with Watson? | -照看大卫迈克尔? -和沃森激情约会? |
[03:17] | Actually, I have some potential clients | 事实上 我这周末有几个 |
[03:19] | in town for the weekend. | 潜在客户要来 |
[03:21] | I’m going out with Olivia tomorrow night. | 我明晚要和奥利维亚出去 |
[03:22] | I’m going with Emmett and Oliver to see The Carcinogens. | 我和艾米特和奥利弗 去看致癌物乐队表演 |
[03:25] | -[mom groans] -Also, I need the car. | 我还需要用车 |
[03:27] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 明晚我要去玛丽安家过夜 |
[03:28] | Um, I was supposed to sleep over at Mary Anne’s tomorrow night, | |
[03:32] | but I guess we could– | 但也许我们可以… |
[03:33] | You do not have to cancel your plans. | 你不用取消你的计划 |
[03:36] | Seeing as the boys didn’t even give it a second thought. | 这两个小子连考虑都不考虑一下 |
[03:40] | Nothing. I’m gonna make some calls. | 一点都不 我打几个电话 |
[03:43] | Who was that girl we had that time, you know, the one with the face? | 那次来咱们家的那个女孩是谁? 脸上是那样的那个? |
[03:49] | [ringing] | |
[03:51] | Hey, it’s Lauren. Can’t get to the phone… | 你好 我是劳伦 现在不能接电话… |
[03:53] | No one even turns their phones on anymore! | 现在人连电话都不开机了! |
[03:56] | “Your all-access thesitternetwork.com subscription has expired. | “您在保姆网的订阅已过期 |
[04:00] | [sighs] To renew, please make a payment of $79.99″? | 续订请付79美元99美分”? |
[04:05] | [shouts] | |
[04:08] | [vibrates] | |
[04:10] | -Hello. Yes. -[girl speaking indistinctly] | 喂?是的 |
[04:11] | Yes, tomorrow night. | 是的 明天晚上 |
[04:14] | How much an hour? | 一小时多少钱? |
[04:15] | What are you gonna do, breastfeed him? | 你打算干什么 用你的奶水给他喂奶吗? |
[04:19] | Ugh. | |
[04:21] | Do you think that maybe | 你觉得 |
[04:23] | Mary Anne could sleep here tomorrow night instead? | 玛丽安有没有可能 来咱们家和你过夜? |
[04:25] | I don’t think her dad would let her | 她爸爸要是知道你直到很晚才回家 |
[04:27] | if he knew you weren’t home till late. | 恐怕不会同意 对 当然 |
[04:29] | Oh, yeah, of course. | |
[04:32] | Sorry, Mom. | 真抱歉 妈妈 |
[04:33] | Why is this so hard? | 为什么这么难? |
[04:35] | I mean, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[04:37] | my mother would just call some girl in the neighborhood | 我妈妈总是叫邻居家的姑娘 |
[04:40] | on a landline, | 拿座机打电话 |
[04:41] | and she would answer | 她肯定会接 |
[04:43] | because it was part of the social contract. | 因为那是社会契约的一部分 |
[04:46] | [sighs] | |
[04:47] | [Kristy] And that was it. The moment… | 就在那一刻… |
[04:49] | [choking] | |
[04:50] | …when I started choking on my pizza. | 我被披萨噎住了 |
[04:53] | But as I was choking on my pizza with my life flashing before my eyes | 但是 就在我被披萨噎住 眼前像过电影一样回顾我的一生 |
[04:57] | and my mother trying to remember the infant CPR she learned 17 years ago, | 妈妈努力回忆17年前学的 新生儿心肺复苏术时 |
[05:01] | I suddenly had it: the best idea of my entire life. | 我突然灵光一现: 我这辈子想出的最好的主意 |
[05:07] | A babysitting business? | 保姆生意? |
[05:09] | Not just a business, a club. | 不只是生意 是俱乐部 |
[05:11] | Do you really think people will trust us to take care of their kids? | 你真的认为人们会信得过我们 让我们看孩子? |
[05:14] | We both sit for David Michael all the time. | 我们俩总是看大卫迈克尔啊 |
[05:16] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[05:17] | Kids deserve fun sitters who care about them, | 小孩理应得到有趣的保姆 关心他们的保姆 |
[05:20] | who actually want to be there. | 真正愿意陪他们的保姆 |
[05:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:23] | Plus, you wouldn’t believe what some of these adult sitters charge. | 再说 你都不会相信 一些成人保姆要多少钱 |
[05:27] | We could ask for half, and we’d be rich. | 我们要一半的价钱 也发财了 |
[05:30] | [Kristy] Mary Anne was in,obviously, | 很显然 玛丽安入伙了 |
[05:33] | but two don’t make a club. | 但成立俱乐部 两个人不行 |
[05:34] | We were going to need another member. | 我们还要找一个成员 |
[05:36] | Claudia was the coolest girl we knew, | 克劳迪娅是我们认识的最酷的女生 |
[05:38] | and the club was the coolest thing we’d ever done. | 而成立俱乐部是我们做过的最酷的事 |
[05:41] | Claudia, cool idea for babysitting thing. | 克劳迪娅 关于当保姆的一个 酷酷的主意 |
[05:43] | Lots of fun and dollar sign, dollar sign, dollar sign. | 很有趣 而且 美元符号 美元符号 |
[05:45] | Okay if MA and I come by after school to talk? | 放学后玛丽安和我去找你商量好吗? |
[05:47] | [teacher] …the judicial, represented by the Supreme Court, | 司法机构 以最高法院为代表 |
[05:52] | the executive, that’s the president, | 行政机构 就是总统 |
[05:55] | and the legislative. That is the House of Congress. | 还有立法机构 就是国会 |
[05:59] | Miss Thomas. | 托马斯小姐 |
[06:02] | Are you passing notes in my class? | 你在我课堂上传小纸条吗? |
[06:04] | -No. -Miss Kishi. | -没 -岸小姐? |
[06:06] | Kindly hand me the note Miss Thomas just passed you. | 请把托马斯小姐传给你的信件给我 |
[06:08] | Do you mean, like, a text? | 你是说短信? |
[06:10] | My phone’s in my locker. | 我的手机锁在柜子里了 |
[06:13] | I’m still waiting for your decorum essay, Miss Thomas. | 托马斯小姐 我还等着你的礼仪作文呢 |
[06:15] | Miss Kishi, stop defacing your shoes and pay attention. | 岸小姐 别再乱画你的鞋了 注意听讲 |
[06:18] | We wouldn’t want another failed quiz on your average, would we? | 你不想再一次考试不及格吧? |
[06:22] | Funny story about the Senate… | 关于参议院 很有意思… |
[06:25] | School trip there… | |
[06:26] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[06:28] | Shh! I have to pay attention. | 我得听讲呢 (好) |
[06:37] | [Kristy] Oh, she’s awesome. | 她太酷了 |
[06:40] | -Mimi. Claudia’s grandmother. -[laughs] Hey. | 美美 克劳迪娅的外婆 |
[06:42] | She’s very calm and spends most of her time in the kitchen | 人很沉静 总是在厨房里 |
[06:45] | making tea and being reassuring. | 沏茶 让人倍感安心 |
[06:47] | -How are you? -Good. | -你好 -好 |
[06:50] | The other girls are upstairs. | 其他几个姑娘都在楼上 |
[06:52] | I’ll make tea. | 我去沏茶 |
[06:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | “Girls”? Plural? | “几个姑娘”?不止一个? |
[06:57] | I don’t know., | |
[07:01] | -Oh. Hi, Janine. -Hi, Janine. | -嗨 珍妮 -嗨 珍妮 |
[07:11] | [girl] I think he likes you. | 我想他喜欢你 |
[07:13] | -[Claudia] Really? You think so? -[girl] Yes. | -真的 你觉得? -嗯 |
[07:15] | -[laughing] -[Claudia] I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:17] | [Kristy] Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:18] | -Hey. -Hey, guys. | 嘿 嘿 大家好 |
[07:20] | Kristy, Mary Anne, | 克里斯蒂 玛丽安 |
[07:22] | this is my friend Stacey McGill. | 这是我朋友史黛西麦吉尔 |
[07:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:25] | Stacey just moved to Stoneybrook from New York. | 史黛西刚从纽约搬到斯托尼布鲁克 |
[07:28] | Where in New York? | 纽约哪里? |
[07:29] | Oh, the city. | 市里 |
[07:30] | You mean, like, Manhattan? | 你是说 曼哈顿? |
[07:32] | Yeah. The Upper West Side. | 对 上西区 |
[07:34] | Oh. | |
[07:35] | So this babysitting thing sounds pretty chill. | 保姆的事听起来很棒啊 |
[07:39] | You told her? | 你告诉她了? |
[07:40] | Sorry, was it a secret? | 不好意思 这算是秘密吗? |
[07:42] | Not technically. | 严格来讲 不算秘密 |
[07:44] | Twizzlers! | 扭扭糖! |
[07:46] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[07:52] | Fine. It’s a babysitting club. | 好吧 我们要搞个保姆俱乐部 |
[07:55] | Excuse me, I thought you said we were gonna make money. | 等等 我记得你说有钱赚 |
[07:58] | Let me finish. | 听我说完 |
[07:59] | So the other night, my mother needed a sitter for David Michael, | 那天晚上 我妈妈要找人看着大卫迈克尔 |
[08:03] | and she had to make, like, a million phone calls | 她打了一堆电话 |
[08:05] | and pay 80 bucks to join this weird website. | 花了80美元加入一个奇怪的网站 |
[08:08] | Which will then sell her personal information to, like, the Russians. | 他们会把她的个人信息卖给俄国人 |
[08:11] | Sure, and I thought, wouldn’t it be a great idea | 当然 我就想 如果你可以打一个电话 |
[08:14] | if you could, like, make one phone call | 就能找到好多优秀的保姆 那岂不是好? |
[08:16] | and reach a whole bunch of good sitters at the same time? | |
[08:19] | A few times a week, we’d all meet together in one place, | 每周几次 我们在一个地方聚齐 |
[08:22] | and people would call and offer us jobs. | 人们打来电话 给我们工作机会 |
[08:25] | My dad doesn’t let me pick up the phone if I don’t recognize the number. | 我爸爸说 不认识的电话不许接 |
[08:28] | Not your phone. | 不用你的电话 |
[08:30] | An olden times phone. | 老式电话 |
[08:31] | A landline! I’ve got one up here. | 座机!我这里有 |
[08:33] | We got an extra line with that super ultra high-speed internet package | 我们买了那个超级快网络套餐 珍妮用来运行她那个书呆子服务器 |
[08:37] | Janine needed for her stupid nerd servers. | 套餐里送了一个座机号 |
[08:40] | So you’ll do it? | 所以 你愿意入伙? |
[08:41] | Maybe, if it doesn’t conflict with my art class. | 也许 只要和我的美术课不冲突就行 |
[08:46] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[08:48] | -Watermelon gummies! -[laughing] | 西瓜软糖! |
[08:53] | So how many times a week will we meet? | 那么 我们一周聚会几次? |
[08:55] | A few. | 几次吧 |
[08:57] | -Three. -Monday, Wednesday, Friday. | -三次 -周一 周三 周五? |
[08:59] | Easy to remember. | 好记 |
[09:01] | Targeted social media ads are probably the best marketing strategy. | 定向社交媒体广告 可能是最好的营销策略 |
[09:04] | I can figure out the best ratio of click-throughs to investment. | 我可以算出最好的点击投资比 |
[09:07] | I’m pretty good at math. | 我的数学挺好的 |
[09:09] | Whoa. | |
[09:11] | Have you ever even babysat before? | 你当过保姆吗? |
[09:13] | Don’t all the kids in New York | 纽约的小孩不是 |
[09:14] | just have fancy Polish nannies until they graduate from college? | 都有波兰保姆 直到大学毕业吗? |
[09:17] | I think you’re confusing real life with Gossip Girl. | 你们把现实生活和《绯闻女孩》 搞混了 |
[09:20] | And Dorota’s actually a maid. | 多洛塔是女佣 |
[09:22] | But you’re right. | 但你说的对 |
[09:24] | Most of the kids in our building had nannies, | 我们楼里多数孩子都有保姆 |
[09:27] | but not on the weekends or the evenings. | 但周末和晚上没有 |
[09:29] | So I babysat a lot when their parents would have events. | 所以他们家长有活动的时候 我经常做保姆 |
[09:32] | Events. | 活动 |
[09:34] | Like the Tonys. | 比如托尼奖 |
[09:35] | [laughs] Yeah. | 对 |
[09:37] | Speaking of marketing, | 说到营销 |
[09:39] | Claud, I was wondering if maybe you would like to draw us something, like a logo. | 克劳迪娅 也许你可以给我们 画点什么 比如一个标志 |
[09:44] | Maybe. I need to process. | 也许 我得考虑考虑 |
[09:46] | Oh, that sculpture’s cool. What’s it about? | 那件雕塑很酷啊 表现的是什么? |
[09:49] | Menstruation. | 月经 |
[09:54] | And her sweatshirt. | 还有她的运动衫 |
[09:55] | So amazing. | 真漂亮 |
[09:56] | It must be what they’re wearing in the city. | 一定是他们大城市孩子穿的 |
[09:59] | Don’t you love it how she calls it “the city”? | 她说“市里”那个调调 真酷 |
[10:02] | She didn’t eat anything. | 她什么也没吃 |
[10:04] | Maybe she’s not into Twizzlers. | 也许她不喜欢扭扭糖 |
[10:06] | Maybe she has body image issues. | 也许她担心自己的体型 |
[10:08] | That’s not a great example for the girls we’ll be taking care of. | 那对我们要照看的小女孩来说 可不是个好榜样 |
[10:11] | Kristy. | 克里斯蒂 |
[10:13] | She’s nice. | 她很好 |
[10:14] | She’s just new. | 她只是新来的 |
[10:16] | It’s not the worst thing in the world to make a new friend. | 结识一个新朋友 这点小缺点不算什么 |
[10:22] | [Kristy] Maybe Mary Anne was right. | 也许玛丽安是对的 |
[10:24] | Maybe new people weren’t an invading force to be repelled at all costs. | 也许 新人不是 必须全力驱逐的入侵者 |
[10:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[10:29] | Have dim sum-thing to eat.[laughs] | 吃点心吧 |
[10:33] | [Kristy] Or maybe Mary Anne was a total idiot. | 也许玛丽安是个大傻瓜 |
[10:37] | Watson Brewer, my mother’s boyfriend. | 沃森布鲁尔 妈妈的男朋友 |
[10:40] | -The ultimate invader. -Mmm! So good. | 终极入侵者 真好吃 |
[10:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[10:44] | Usually soup dumplings don’t travel well, but these are so delicious. | 一般来说 水饺送过来就不好吃了 可这些饺子真好吃啊 |
[10:47] | Well, I aim to please. | 我的目的就是让你满意 |
[10:50] | It’s not like you made them. | 又不是你做的 对 不是我做的 |
[10:52] | Hmm. No, I didn’t make them. | |
[10:58] | -Kristy’s starting a babysitting club. -Oh! | 克里斯蒂要办个保姆俱乐部 |
[11:00] | She had her first meeting this afternoon, right? | 今天下午她们开了第一次会 是不是? |
[11:02] | For girls to learn about babysitting? | 教女孩子如何当保姆? |
[11:05] | No, a business where people hire us to babysit, | 不是 这是生意 人们雇我们当保姆 |
[11:09] | and it’s not just girls. Boys can take care of kids, too. | 也不只是女孩 男孩子也可以看小孩 |
[11:13] | Yeah, no, no, of course they can. | 对 当然可以 |
[11:15] | So, okay, what’s your business plan? I mean, how does it work? | 那么 你们的商业计划是什么? 打算怎么运作? |
[11:18] | We meet three times a week, | 我们每周聚会三次 |
[11:19] | and people call into the meetings to offer us jobs, | 人们打进电话来 给我们工作 |
[11:22] | and it gets scheduled and confirmed right then. | 然后定好时间 当场确认 |
[11:24] | -So someone coordinates your schedules? -Mm-hmm. | 所以 有人负责协调你们的档期? -你们的价格怎么样? -有竞争力 |
[11:26] | -How are your rates? -Competitive. | |
[11:28] | Do you kick up a percentage of your earnings like dues? | 你们会不会拿出 收入的百分之几作为会费? |
[11:31] | Yeah. All of that. | 对 都有的 |
[11:33] | Well, as a businessman and as a dad… | 哦 作为一个商人和一个父亲… |
[11:38] | I think it’s genius. I love that idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 我喜欢 |
[11:40] | -It’s great. -Aww. | 太好了 |
[11:45] | So, guys, | 那么 孩子们 |
[11:47] | the reason that Watson came over for dinner tonight | 沃森今晚来吃晚饭 |
[11:49] | -is because we have some news. -What is it? | -是因为我们有事要宣布 -什么事 |
[11:53] | Well, we’ve been seeing each other for a while now, | 我们约会已经有一段时间了 |
[11:56] | and he asked me to marry him. | 他已经向我求婚了 |
[12:03] | What did you say? | 你怎么说? |
[12:04] | I said that I wanted to have a family conversation first | 我说我希望我们全家先讨论一下 |
[12:07] | to make sure you all feel okay about it. | 确保你们都觉得没事 |
[12:09] | Good, ’cause I don’t. | 好啊 我不觉得没事 |
[12:11] | Oh. | |
[12:14] | Kristy. | 克里斯蒂 |
[12:15] | I don’t feel okay about it. End of discussion. Pass the shrimp. | 我不觉得没事 谈完了 把虾递给我 |
[12:18] | Okay, Kristy, we’re not asking for your permission. | 克里斯蒂 我们不是在征求你的同意 |
[12:21] | We are trying to have a conversation here. | 我们只是想谈谈 |
[12:23] | Then why bother to ask me about it at all? | 那你们干嘛还问我们? |
[12:25] | If you’re just gonna do whatever you want, | 如果你想做什么就只管去做 |
[12:27] | why pretend to care? | 为什么还假装在乎? |
[12:28] | Okay, well, that’s not fair at all. | 你这么说不公平 |
[12:30] | My whole life, all you’ve told me is how important it is to be independent | 从小到大 你总是说独立很重要 |
[12:35] | and to stand on your own two feet, | 一定要自食其力 |
[12:37] | but then you expect me to kiss the butt | 可是你领回来一个有钱人 |
[12:39] | of the first rich guy who walks through the door. | 就想让我对他俯首帖耳 |
[12:41] | Okay, that’s enough. I need you to go to your room. | 好了 够了 回你房间去 |
[12:43] | He might be able to buy you, Mom, but he can’t buy us. | 他也许能买动你 但他买不动我们 |
[12:45] | I said go to your room now! | 我说了 回你房间! |
[12:47] | Fine. | 回就回 |
[12:49] | I wanted to go, | 我本来也想走 |
[12:50] | because there was no way I was going to let Watson Brewer see me cry. | 因为我绝不能让沃森布鲁尔看见我哭 |
[13:00] | It’s not that I don’t want my mom to be happy. | 并不是我不想让妈妈幸福 |
[13:04] | It’s that I want us to be enough. | 我希望有我们就够了 (保姆俱乐部) |
[13:15] | Okay, so club officers. | 好 俱乐部管理人员 |
[13:17] | I have the most experience, and the club was my idea. | 我经验最多 而且俱乐部是我想出来的 |
[13:20] | -So I am president. -[scoffs] | 所以我做主席 |
[13:22] | I’m bossy. Get used to it. | 我爱发号施令 你要习惯 |
[13:23] | [Mary Anne] Kristy– | 克里斯蒂… |
[13:24] | Claudia, you’re vice president since we’re meeting in your room. | 克劳迪娅 你做副主席 因为我们要在你家聚会 |
[13:27] | -Yes! -Kristy– | -好啊! -克里斯蒂… |
[13:29] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[13:30] | We need someone to handle business expenses, | 我们需要有人负责工作支出 |
[13:33] | someone to handle marketing, | 有人负责营销 |
[13:35] | -social media– -Kristy! | -社交媒体… -克里斯蒂! |
[13:38] | I want to be secretary. | 我想做秘书 |
[13:39] | I’m organized and excellent at record-keeping. | 我很有条理 擅长记账 |
[13:41] | I’ll also start a Google doc recording the details of our jobs, | 我还创建了一个谷歌文档 记录工作的详情 |
[13:44] | and I’ll take minutes at every meeting | 每次会后 我会做会议记录 |
[13:46] | and distribute them at the end of the week. | 周末分发给每个人 |
[13:49] | If that’s okay with everybody? | 如果大家没意见的话? |
[13:52] | -Yeah, that’d be great. -[exhales] | 很好啊 |
[13:56] | That’s the most I’ve ever heard her speak. | 我从没听她说过这么多话 |
[13:59] | I’ve known her since birth and same. | 我从她一出生就认识她 太疯狂了 |
[14:02] | Okay, the fastest thing would be to use our existing platforms | 最快的办法就是用我们已有的平台 |
[14:05] | to curate a community of influencers. | 创建一个意见领袖的社区 |
[14:07] | Give me your Insta handles and I’ll cross-reference your followers. | 给我你们的Instagram账号 我会找到你们共同的粉丝 |
[14:11] | Isn’t it illegal to be on Instagram before you turn 13? | 不到13岁上Instagram不是违法吗? |
[14:14] | Social media rots your brain. | 社交媒体会腐蚀你的大脑 |
[14:17] | I always forget to take pictures unless it’s of my own tongue, | 我总是忘记拍照 除非是拍我自己的舌头 |
[14:19] | and that’s by accident when I’m trying to see if there’s something in my teeth. | 那也不是故意的 我其实是想看看牙上塞了什么 |
[14:23] | May I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗? |
[14:25] | Do we really have a choice? | 我们有选择吗? |
[14:26] | Given the challenge inherent, as the yellow hair noted, | 正如黄头发的那个所说 鉴于新建一个平台 |
[14:30] | in building a platform from scratch, | 会面临内在的挑战 |
[14:31] | I would ascertain that the most effective solution to your dilemma | 我认为 应对你们困境的最有效方案 |
[14:34] | may be an analog one. | 可能是非数字化的 -什么? -什么? |
[14:36] | -Huh? -What? | |
[14:39] | Perhaps Claudia could create something | 也许克劳迪娅可以做些材料 |
[14:40] | you might distribute throughout the community. | 你们在社区里分发 |
[14:43] | Like a flyer? | 你是说发传单? |
[14:44] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[14:47] | I want to be treasurer anyway. | 反正我想做财务官 (需要保姆吗?联系保姆俱乐部) |
[15:04] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[15:05] | Hi, we’re the Baby-Sitters Club. | 嗨 我们是保姆俱乐部 |
[15:08] | Call us if you need us. Bye! | 如果需要 就给我们打电话 再见! |
[15:12] | Call the Baby-Sitters Club. | 给保姆俱乐部打电话 |
[15:14] | “He doesn’t really listen. He gets into everything.” | “他并不听 他尝试一切事情” |
[15:22] | “And he gets into everything.” | “他尝试一切事情” |
[15:28] | Yes! Baby-Sitters Club! | 好啊!保姆俱乐部! |
[15:33] | Call the Baby-Sitters Club. | 给保姆俱乐部打电话 |
[15:35] | -Baby-Sitters Club. -Need a sitter? | -保姆俱乐部 -需要保姆吗? |
[15:37] | Call the Baby-Sitters Club. | 给保姆俱乐部打电话 |
[15:44] | Last one! | 最后一份! |
[15:59] | Are you sure this thing actually works? | 这东西真管用吗? |
[16:02] | The Etsy shop I bought it from said it’s fully operational. | 卖给我的那家网店说它功能正常 |
[16:05] | Yeah, but it’s 25 years old. | 可是都25年了 |
[16:07] | It’s iconic. | 这是经典款 |
[16:09] | [rings] | |
[16:10] | -Oh, my gosh! -Sorry. | -喔 天呐! -不好意思 |
[16:11] | Sorry, I was just testing. | 我就是试试 |
[16:15] | It’s 5:23. I should go. | 5点23分了 我得走了 |
[16:17] | The meetings last until 5:30. We all agreed. | 会议持续到5点半 我们都同意的 |
[16:19] | My dad hates it when I’m late. | 我爸爸不喜欢我回家晚 |
[16:21] | Okay, but what happens when a client gets home late? | 可是如果客户回家晚了呢? |
[16:24] | You can’t just leave a little kid at home because your dad might call the FBI. | 不能因为你爸爸可能会报警 就把一个小孩留在家里 喔 天呐! |
[16:28] | -[rings] -Oh, my gosh! | |
[16:30] | Good afternoon, Baby-Sitters Club. | 下午好 保姆俱乐部 |
[16:33] | This is Kristy Thomas, president and founder, speaking. | 我是克里斯蒂托马斯 创始人兼主席 |
[16:36] | Yes, Kristy, Watson Brewer here. | 克里斯蒂 我是沃森布鲁尔 |
[16:39] | -Who is it? -Is it a job? | -是谁? -有活儿了? |
[16:41] | -How did you get this number? -It’s on the… | -你怎么有这个号码? -你们的… |
[16:43] | You gave me a flyer. | 你们给了我一张传单 |
[16:45] | Anyway, look, I need someone to watch Karen and Andrew | 总之 我明天下午需要有人帮我 |
[16:47] | tomorrow afternoon while I’m at the office, | 看着凯伦和安德鲁 我要上班 |
[16:49] | and I thought I’d see if your club could help. | 我想问问你的俱乐部能否帮忙 |
[16:53] | Isn’t tomorrow Saturday | 明天不是周六吗 |
[16:54] | and don’t you only get your kids on the weekends? | 你不是只有周末才能见你的孩子吗? |
[16:56] | Kristy, what are you doing? | 克里斯蒂 你干什么呢? |
[16:58] | -Hold, please. -Okay. | -请稍等 -好 |
[17:00] | Watson wants someone to watch his kids tomorrow, Karen and Andrew. | 沃森想找人明天帮他看孩子 凯伦和安德鲁 |
[17:03] | -Oh, my God, it’s our first job! -When is it? | -天呐 我们的第一份工作! -什么时间? |
[17:07] | Two o’clock. | 两点 真遗憾 我两点上写生课 |
[17:08] | Oh, bummer, that’s when my life drawing class starts. | |
[17:11] | -What? -It’s a college-level art class | -什么? -这是个大学美术课 |
[17:13] | where you draw live models in the nude. | 画人体写生 |
[17:15] | Claudia, ew! | 哎哟 克劳迪娅! |
[17:16] | I’m not nude, they’re nude. | 我不脱 他们脱 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:20] | I can’t do it, either. | 我也不行 |
[17:22] | I’ll be in New York with my parents. | 我要和我父母去纽约 |
[17:24] | Our first weekend open for business, and you’re out of town? | 我们第一天开张 你要去外地? |
[17:27] | It was really last minute. | 是临时决定的 |
[17:28] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[17:29] | None of us are gonna sit for Watson Brewer anyway. | 反正我们不替沃森布鲁尔看孩子 |
[17:32] | -Claudia, what are you doing? -[beeps] | 克劳迪娅 你干什么? |
[17:34] | Muting you before you totally alienate our only client. | 给你静音 免得你得罪了我们唯一的客户 |
[17:37] | There will be more, | 会有更多客户的 |
[17:38] | and he’s just some jerk who’s trying to find a way to abandon his kids | 他不过是个大坏人 一周只有两天可以见自己小孩 |
[17:42] | on one of the only two days a week he gets to see them. | 还想办法逃避不见 |
[17:46] | My club isn’t gonna help him do that, period. | 我的俱乐部不帮他这个忙 没商量 |
[17:49] | You mean our club, | 你是说我们的俱乐部 |
[17:50] | and he’s the only person that’s called this entire meeting. | 而且今天只有他一个给我们打了电话 |
[17:53] | Period. | 没商量 |
[17:54] | Mary Anne, is the calendar open? | 玛丽安 你有时间吗? |
[17:57] | Kristy and I are free. | 克里斯蒂和我有时间 |
[17:59] | Kristy has made her feelings very clear. | 克里斯蒂已经表明立场了 |
[18:02] | Do you want to sit for Watson tomorrow? | 你能替沃森看小孩吗? |
[18:05] | Mary Anne, no. | 玛丽安 不能去 |
[18:06] | Quit bossing her around. | 别命令她 |
[18:08] | Honestly, you’re making me remember why I stopped hanging out with you so much. | 说实话 你让我记起来 我为什么不再和你玩了 |
[18:13] | Mary Anne, do you want this job? | 玛丽安 你愿意接这个活吗? |
[18:19] | Hi, Watson. | 嗨 沃森 |
[18:20] | This is Claudia Kishi. | 我是克劳迪娅岸 |
[18:21] | Your sitter will be Mary Anne Spier. | 玛丽安斯皮尔做你的保姆 |
[18:23] | Terrific! | 太好了! |
[18:25] | [Kristy] I was in a serious funk the next day | 第二天 我的心情糟透了 |
[18:27] | and decided to clear my head with a nice, relaxing jog. | 打算出去慢跑 放松一下 理清一下思绪 |
[18:30] | Thankfully my dog Louie still wanted to hang out with me. | 谢天谢地 我的狗路易还愿意和我玩 |
[18:36] | I wanted to see how the other half lives | 我想看看 那另一半的日子过得怎么样 |
[18:38] | and maybe spy on a certain so-called best friend | 也许顺便刺探一下某个所谓的好朋友 |
[18:41] | who wouldn’t even have this job if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是我 她也不可能有这份工作 |
[18:46] | [Watson] Okay, so, Mary Anne, I think we’re all set. | 好的 玛丽安 我看都安排好了 |
[18:49] | -[Mary Anne] Okay. -No food allergies. | -好的 -他们对食品没有过敏 |
[18:50] | -I’ll be back by around six o’clock. -Six. | -我6点左右回来 -6点 |
[18:52] | [Watson] And I’m so honored to be the first appointment | -好 -我是保姆俱乐部的 |
[18:54] | -of the Baby-Sitters Club. -[laughs] | 第一个客户 很荣幸啊 |
[18:56] | -[Watson] See you later. Bye. -[Mary Anne] Okay, bye. | -再见 -再见 再见 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:13] | [Mary Anne] Your yard looks nice. Oh, is that a trampoline? | 你们的院子真漂亮 那是蹦床吗? |
[19:18] | A witch lives next door to us. Her name is Morbidda Destiny. | 我们隔壁住着一个女巫 她名叫摩比达戴斯德尼 |
[19:23] | She put a spell on Boo-Boo, our cat. | 她对我们的猫布布施了魔法 |
[19:25] | [Mary Anne] Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | What are you doing in my hedge? | 你站在我墙外面干什么? 克里斯蒂? |
[19:34] | -[shrieks] -[Mary Anne] Kristy? | |
[19:37] | -What are you doing? -[Louie barking] | 你干什么呢? |
[19:39] | Louie, no! | 路易 别跑! |
[19:42] | That was the witch I was telling you about. | 那就是我说的那个女巫 |
[19:44] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的 是不是? |
[19:47] | [Karen] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | |
[19:50] | [Kristy] I totally humiliated myself, | 我丢尽了脸 |
[19:52] | my dog was probably dead and on top of everything… | 我的狗可能死了 而且… |
[19:56] | [tires screech] | |
[20:03] | [Kristy] Stacey wasn’t in New York after all. | 史黛西其实根本没去纽约 |
[20:05] | She lied to all of us. | 她对大家说慌 |
[20:16] | This whole situation had spiraled out of my control, | 整个事件已经不受我控制了 |
[20:19] | and that’s a feeling I really, really hate. | 这种感觉 我非常不喜欢 |
[20:25] | Louie! | 路易! |
[20:26] | [barking] | |
[20:30] | Louie! | 路易! |
[20:33] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[20:34] | [Louie whimpers] | |
[20:38] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:42] | If Stacey wanted you to think that she was going away for the weekend, | 如果史黛西想 让你们认为她周末要走 |
[20:46] | I’m sure she had a reason. | 我相信她有她的理由 |
[20:49] | I let her into my club. | 我让她加入了我的俱乐部 |
[20:51] | I should be able to trust her, but she lied to me. | 我应该能信任她 可她对我说慌 |
[20:55] | Honey, I know how much you like to be in control… | 亲爱的 我知道你喜欢凡事受你控制 |
[20:57] | -I do not! -You do. | -不是的! -是的 |
[20:59] | I do not, and that is so unfair of you to say or even think that. | 不是的 你这么说或这么想太不公平了 |
[21:02] | You’re controlling my thoughts now? | 现在 你还要控制我的想法? |
[21:04] | -Yes. -Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[21:05] | Baby, sometimes people just need a little space. | 宝贝 有时候 人们只是需要一点空间 |
[21:08] | If you want to trust Stacey, | 如果你想信任史黛西 |
[21:11] | maybe you need to give her a reason to trust you first. | 也许你需要先给她个信任你的理由 |
[21:16] | Mary Anne saw me at Watson’s. | 玛丽安在沃森家看见我了 |
[21:19] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[21:20] | It was humiliating. | 真丢脸 |
[21:22] | My presidency has failed. | 我的任期太失败了 |
[21:24] | -I should resign before I’m impeached. -[laughs] | 在我被弹劾之前 我得辞职 |
[21:28] | Sweetie, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[21:29] | When Mary Anne gets scared about something that you think is silly, | 当玛丽安为了你认为很傻的事情 而害怕 |
[21:33] | do you make fun of her and call her a baby? | 你会取笑她 说她太幼稚吗? |
[21:36] | Yeah, sometimes. | 有时会啊 好吧 |
[21:38] | Oh, okay. | |
[21:40] | Well, but you’re still her best friend, right? | 但你仍然是她最好的朋友 对不对? |
[21:43] | -Yes. -Right. | -嗯 -对 |
[21:45] | And what about Claudia when she gets bad grades on tests? | 当克劳迪娅考试成绩不好 |
[21:48] | You don’t rub it in and make her feel worse. | 你不会揭她的短 让她更加难过 |
[21:51] | You help her, right? | 你会帮她 对不对? |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:53] | You are not perfect, sweetie. | 你不完美 亲爱的 |
[21:56] | And neither are any of the people that love you. | 那些爱你的人 也都不完美 |
[21:58] | All you can do is keep showing up, | 你不能逃避 |
[22:00] | try to do better next time. | 你要努力做得更好 |
[22:03] | Is that what you would do? | 你会这样做吗? |
[22:05] | I’m getting married again, aren’t I? | 我要再次结婚了 不是吗? |
[22:08] | Against my better judgment. | 不听我劝告 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:11] | The house is pretty nice, though. | 不过那房子真的很漂亮 |
[22:13] | It’s not about the house. | 不是为了房子 |
[22:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:17] | I love you so much, baby. Mmm! [laughs] | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[22:21] | [kisses] | |
[22:23] | Oh, your social studies teacher called me, and you owe him some paper about decorum? | 你的社会学老师给我打电话了 说你还没交关于礼仪的作文? |
[22:27] | They would never make a boy write that essay. | 他们绝不会让男生写那种作文 |
[22:31] | No, they wouldn’t. | 对 他们不会 |
[22:34] | [Kristy] So my mom might have weird taste in men, | 我妈妈对男人的眼光太差 |
[22:36] | but when it came to life, I guess she wasn’t totally clueless. | 可在生活中 我猜她也不是 什么都不懂 |
[22:40] | So before the next meeting of the Baby-Sitters Club, | 所以 在保姆俱乐部下次开会之前 |
[22:43] | I decided to take a page from her takeout menu drawer. | 我决定借鉴她的外卖订单策略 |
[22:47] | [doorbell rings] | |
[22:49] | -[Claudia] Pizza? -I thought we could all use a treat. | 披萨? 我觉得我们可以犒劳一下自己 |
[22:53] | Stacey, I got you a salad if you want. | 史黛西 我给你买了沙拉 如果你想要的话 |
[22:58] | Come on, eat. | 快吃吧 |
[23:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:19] | So… | 那么… |
[23:24] | There’s actually something I wanted to tell you guys. | 有件事我想告诉你们 |
[23:31] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[23:33] | [sighs] | |
[23:34] | for the way I acted the other day. | 那天我的态度不好 |
[23:38] | I was wrong. | 我不对 |
[23:39] | [Claudia] Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:40] | Did I just hear Kristy Thomas say she was wrong? | 克里斯蒂托马斯刚刚说自己不对? |
[23:45] | Look, although the Baby-Sitters Club was my idea, | 虽然保姆俱乐部是我的主意 |
[23:49] | it doesn’t mean I get to tell you guys what to do all the time. | 但并不意味着我可以对你们发号施令 |
[23:52] | And the club’s ours, not just mine. | 俱乐部是我们的 不是我一个人的 |
[23:55] | Even though it was my idea. | 虽然是我的主意 |
[23:57] | [laughs] Yeah, we know. | 对 我们知道 |
[23:59] | With that being said, | 说到这里 |
[24:01] | it would be an honor to continue serving as your president. | 如果能继续做俱乐部主席 我将很荣幸 |
[24:05] | But I understand if you guys want me to step down. | 但如果你们要我下台 我也理解 |
[24:12] | [laughing] | |
[24:14] | Of course you’re still the president. | 你当然还是主席 |
[24:16] | As long as you know you’re only right | 只要你知道 你只有95%的时候 |
[24:18] | about 95% of the time instead of 100, I’m good. | 是正确的 而不是100% 就行了 |
[24:23] | -[phone rings] -Oh, my God, the phone, it’s a meeting! | -喔 天呐 电话! -天呐 电话 来买卖了! |
[24:27] | Hello, Baby-Sitters Club. | 喂 保姆俱乐部 |
[24:29] | Mm-hmm. | |
[24:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:33] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[24:34] | It’s a new client. | 是一个新客户 |
[24:35] | Amy Marshall. She has two little girls, Eleanor and Nina. | 艾米马绍尔 她有两个女孩 埃琳娜和妮娜 |
[24:38] | She needs a sitter Thursday night. | 她需要保姆 周四晚上 |
[24:40] | -This Thursday… Claudia, it’s you! -[squeals] | 这周四 克劳迪娅 就是你了! |
[24:43] | Claud, how did she find out about the club? | 克劳迪娅 她怎么知道我们的? |
[24:46] | Watson recommended us. | 沃森推荐了我们 太好了 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Mm-hmm. Great. Thanks. | |
[24:52] | [rings] | |
[24:53] | -My turn. -Oh. | 该我了 |
[24:56] | Good afternoon, Baby-Sitters Club. | 下午好 保姆俱乐部 |
[24:58] | Papadakis? | 帕帕达克斯? |
[25:00] | Can you spell that, please? | 您能拼出来吗? |
[25:01] | You live next to the Brewers. | 您和布鲁尔是邻居? |
[25:04] | [Kristy] Watson Brewer, sticking his nose in my business. | 沃森布鲁尔 插手我的生意 |
[25:08] | -Literally. -[Stacey] Okay. | -名副其实的 -好 |
[25:09] | I will be your sitter, Stacey McGill. | 我做您的保姆 史黛西麦吉尔 |
[25:12] | And this weekend? Thank you. | 这个周末?谢谢 |
[25:14] | -Okay. See you this weekend. Bye. -[hangs up phone] | 好 周末见 再见 |
[25:20] | Tell Watson “thank you.” | 告诉沃森 “谢谢” |
[25:23] | [mom’s voice] Tell him yourself. | 你自己告诉他 |
[25:26] | [Kristy] What is the meaning of decorum? | 礼仪是什么意思? |
[25:28] | Well, I know what it’s supposed to mean. | 我知道它应该是什么意思 |
[25:31] | Raising my hand, | 发言先举手 |
[25:32] | waiting to be called on, being non-disruptive and all things | 等待叫到你的名字 不捣乱 所有这些 |
[25:34] | that would probably make your life easier. | 可能会让你的生活稍微好过一些 |
[25:38] | But to me, decorum means other things, like knowing when you’re wrong… | 但对我来说 礼仪意味着另外一些事 比如知道自己什么时候不对… |
[25:42] | -[laughing] -[chattering] | |
[25:45] | [Kristy] giving people the benefit of the doubt… | 用善意揣测别人… |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:52] | …and most of all, being a good friend… | 最重要的 做个好朋友… |
[25:57] | all in order to create a more perfect union | 所有这些 为了创造一个完美的联盟 |
[26:00] | where all people are created equal. | 人人平等 |
[26:03] | Although it may not be your definition of decorum, | 这可能不是你对礼仪的定义 |
[26:06] | it is mine. | 但这是我的 |
[26:07] | Signed, Kristin Amanda Thomas, | 签名 克里斯汀阿曼达托马斯 |
[26:10] | president of the Baby-Sitters Club. | 保姆俱乐部主席 (克里斯蒂的妙计) |
[26:12] | -[chattering] -[laughing] | |
[26:16] | [rock music playing] | |
[26:19] | ♪ Wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna I wanna ♪ | |
[26:23] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[26:26] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[26:29] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[26:31] | ♪ I wanna see, wanna go where you go Wanna know what you know ♪ | |
[26:36] | ♪ But I don’t wanna talk about it I wanna see, wanna go where you go ♪ | |
[26:40] | ♪ Wanna know what you know But I don’t wanna talk about it ♪ | |
[26:43] | ♪ I wanna be who you thought I would be On the first day we met ♪ | |
[26:47] | ♪ Way back in February, yeah! ♪ | |
[26:49] | ♪ I wanna lay on the beach For a day ♪ | |
[26:52] | ♪ I’ll explain it away Why I could never make you happy ♪ | |
[26:55] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[26:58] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[27:01] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[27:04] | ♪ I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ♪ | |
[27:13] | ♪ I wanna see, wanna go where you go Wanna know what you know ♪ | |
[27:17] | ♪ But I don’t wanna talk about it I wanna see, wanna go where you go ♪ | |
[27:22] | ♪ Wanna know what you know But I don’t wanna talk about it ♪ | |
[27:25] | ♪ I wanna ♪ |