Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] [rock music playing] (道恩) NETFLIX 原创剧集
[00:13] ♪ I’m driving through a long day ♪ 剧名:道恩和三个淘气鬼
[00:16] ♪ Singing every song I know… ♪
[00:19] [Dawn] Normal moms are supposed  to wait up for their daughters 正常的妈妈 ‎在女儿第一次出门约会的时候
[00:22] when they’re out on first dates. 会熬夜在家等她
[00:25] Normal moms also sometimes unpack boxes 正常的妈妈会在跨州搬家后
[00:27] within the calendar year of moving across the country to a new town. 一年之内把打包盒都拆开
[00:33] My mom is anything but normal. 我妈妈除了正常这一点 什么都占
[00:36] [man and woman chattering and laughing]
[00:38] ♪ You make me wanna shake, shake Shake, shake, shake, shake,shake ♪
[00:41] ♪ And shout it… ♪
[00:42] [chattering and laughing continue]
[00:47] -[woman] That was fantastic. -Thank you. 太棒了
[00:49] ♪ When the world gets down All the love I’ve found ♪
[00:55] ♪ You make me wanna shake, shake Shake, shake, shake, shake,shake ♪
[00:59] ♪ And shout it, ooh-ooh-ooh! I wanna shake ♪
[01:04] [woman] Hey, babe. 嘿 宝贝
[01:06] Hey, how was it? 嘿 约会顺利吗?
[01:07] Oh, he was so nice. 他人超好的
[01:10] Were you cooking? [sniffs] Smells delicious. 你在做饭吗? 真香
[01:14] Let me. 我来吧
[01:15] Okay. 好
[01:19] [sighs]
[01:20] [yawns, groans]
[01:28] [sighs]
[01:30] [Dawn] I’m so excited. 我好激动啊
[01:31] I know! Long-lost high school sweethearts, reunited. 我懂的!高中情侣旧情复燃
[01:36] It’s like Romeo and Juliet, 这就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
[01:37] but if Romeo grew up, then went to law school 罗密欧长大后去念了法律
[01:40] and then reconnected with Juliet in middle age. 然后人到中年时与朱丽叶重逢了
[01:43] Do you think we’ll have matching bridesmaids’ dresses? 你觉得我们会穿一样的伴娘裙吗?
[01:46] Maybe, but I was actually talking about this meeting of the Club. 也许吧 但我在说俱乐部会议呢 好吧
[01:49] Oh, right.
[01:52] It means a lot that you’re bringing me. 你带我去 对我来说意义重大
[01:54] It’ll be so nice to feel like a part of something again. 重新加入一个团体的感觉真好
[01:56] Are you sure it’s okay with Kristy? 你确定克里斯蒂不介意吗?
[01:59] I didn’t tell her. 我没告诉她
[02:00] Oh, but, Mary Anne! 但是 玛丽安!
[02:01] It’s perfect timing. It’s a new year. 现在这个时机正好 新的一年
[02:04] Everyone’s back from vacation. 大家都刚度假回来
[02:06] Act first, then ask for forgiveness later. 先行动 再向她寻求原谅
[02:08] But you know how weird she is around me. 但你也知道她对我的态度有多奇怪
[02:10] She’s gonna flip, 她肯定会超生气
[02:11] and then I’ll never be able to join the BSC. 然后我这辈子 ‎都别想加入保姆俱乐部了
[02:13] She just needs to get to know you. 她只是需要先了解你
[02:15] That’s how she is. 她就是这种人
[02:17] You’ll see. 你会明白的
[02:18] As president, all guests should be run by me. 作为主席 我有权接待所有来宾
[02:22] It’s in the bylaws. 内部章程里都写了
[02:23] [chuckles] We have bylaws now? 我们还有内部章程?
[02:25] Yes, in the Club constitution I wrote over break. 有 我放假的时候添进总章程里的
[02:27] Do you ever check your email? 你从来不看邮箱的吗?
[02:30] I brought Dawn with me today because she’s a great friend 我今天带道恩一起来了 ‎因为她是个超棒的朋友
[02:33] and a great babysitter. 也是个很称职的保姆
[02:34] Things were quiet over the holidays, but now our clients are back. 放假的时候没什么客户 ‎但现在客户都度假回来了
[02:38] We’re gonna need another sitter, or else we’ll get overstretched. 我们需要新保姆 不然肯定忙不过来
[02:41] Well, as the last new girl in town, I’m thrilled Dawn is here. 作为最后一个新来的姑娘 ‎我很高兴看到道恩能来
[02:45] And about those bylaws, 至于内部章程嘛
[02:47] anything about kicking jobs to members who spent 有没有写要把工作的留给
[02:49] way too much on holiday gifts/ new riding boots? 把钱都花在节日礼物 ‎和长统靴上的组员啊
[02:52] Second that. I have a roll of handmade washi paper being held at Dick Blick. 我同意 迪克布里克那里 ‎还扣着我一卷手工和纸呢
[02:57] Oh, speaking of shopping, 说起购物
[02:59] I have some news. 我有个好消息
[03:02] My dad is finally letting me redo my room a little bit. 我爸爸终于同意 ‎让我重新装修一下我的房间了
[03:04] Yes! New year, new you. 耶! 新年新气象
[03:07] Nothing major. 不买什么大件
[03:08] I have some babysitting money saved, 我做保姆存了些钱
[03:10] so he said I could buy a couple new things. 所以他说我可以买几样新东西
[03:12] Some new pillows, maybe, 可能买几个新枕头吧
[03:13] a cool new lamp? 买个新台灯?
[03:15] Hot. Let’s browse. 很好 我们来看看
[03:16] Okay, I’ll pull up my Pinterest. 我去我的品趣志上找找
[03:18] I still have some boards saved from when I moved, 我搬家的时候还剩了些板材
[03:21] -sorted by color story. -[laughs] 按颜色分的类
[03:23] Navy blue is nice. 海军蓝不错
[03:26] And it hides the dirt. 也耐脏
[03:28] How about a theme? Something personal that you love? 那主题呢?你有特别喜欢的东西吗? -有 ‎-百老汇音乐剧
[03:31] -Oh, yeah. -Broadway musicals.
[03:33] Or textiles. 或者纺织品
[03:34] What, like yarn? 什么 纱线吗?
[03:39] [phone rings]
[03:41] Thank God. 感谢上苍
[03:43] Hello, Baby-Sitters Club. 你好 保姆俱乐部
[03:45] Hi, Natalie. 嗨 娜塔丽 好 我会看一下的
[03:47] Mm-hmm. Okay, I’ll check.
[03:50] Remember how I said I needed a job? 还记得我说我需要工作吗?
[03:52] Can I take the next one instead? 我能接下一个吗?
[03:53] Yeah, I’m broke, but not “sit for the Barretts” broke. 我的确是穷 但还没穷到 ‎要给巴雷特家带小孩的地步
[03:58] What’s wrong with the Barretts? 巴雷特家怎么了?
[04:00] The three kids are out of control, 那三个孩子完全不受控制
[04:02] and the mom is in a recently divorced wrecking ball phase. 他们妈妈最近才离婚 还比较崩溃
[04:06] That’s kind of reductive. 这么说不太好吧
[04:08] Excuse me. 不好意思?
[04:10] I mean, newly divorced? A mom of three kids? 我是说 刚离婚的妈妈 还带着三个娃
[04:15] Of course she’s feeling overwhelmed. 她肯定觉得招架不来啊
[04:17] Then why don’t you take the job? 那你去如何?
[04:21] Does that mean I’m in the Club? 所以说我可以加入俱乐部了吗?
[04:23] Possibly, on a probationary basis. 可能吧 现在还在试用期
[04:26] We’ll see how she does… 我们看看她做得怎么样
[04:29] and then we’ll make a final decision. 然后再做决定
[04:31] So if she’s great, which she will be, she’s in? 要是她做得好 她肯定能做的很好 ‎就能入会了吗?
[04:34] And if she tanks, 要是她搞砸了
[04:37] Natalie loses our number forever. 娜塔莉再也不会找我们了
[04:39] It’s a win-win. 双赢啊
[04:42] Good luck and don’t say you weren’t warned. 祝你好运 别说我没提醒过你
[04:45] [Stacey] Hi, Natalie. 嗨 娜塔丽
[04:46] [Dawn] Kristy wasn’t gonna intimidate me. 克里斯蒂可吓不倒我
[04:48] I’m chill, but I don’t back down from a challenge. 我虽然随和 但我会迎难而上
[04:51] Plus, if anyone knew how to deal with a disorganized mom, 再说了 说起丢三落四的妈妈
[04:55] let’s just say I learned from the master. 我家里可就有一位呢
[04:57] Ooh, I am feeling the spirit of a polenta with the body of a risotto. 我想吃意大利炖饭外壳下 ‎包裹着的玉米粥的灵魂
[05:02] Mom, every time you talk about a spirit  of a dish, 妈妈 你每次一说起食物的灵魂
[05:06] -we don’t eat until ten o’clock. -Aww, here. Have a purse snack. 我们十点之前都吃不上饭 来 吃点零食先
[05:10] [hums]
[05:13] Excuse me, I’m looking for the amaranth, and I– 不好意思 我们想买苋菜还有…
[05:15] [gasps] Mr. Thompson? 汤普森先生?
[05:17] Little Sharon, is that you? 是小莎朗吗?
[05:19] [Dawn] This happens everywhere in Stoneybrook. 这种情况在斯托尼布鲁克 ‎到处都会发生
[05:22] It’s like she never left. 似乎她从未离开
[05:24] Me on the other hand, 而我呢
[05:25] I’m still waiting for the universe to give me a sign that I belong here. 我还在等待宇宙给我个示意 ‎告诉我 我属于这里 嗨!
[05:29] [gasps] Hi!
[05:31] -Long time no see. -[both laugh] 好久不见啊
[05:33] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛呢?
[05:34] Shopping for dinner. 买菜做晚饭 我们也是
[05:35] Oh. Us, too.
[05:37] -[Dawn] Hi. -Hi. -嗨 ‎-嗨
[05:40] Richie! Hi. 里奇! 嗨
[05:42] Sharon. You’re here, where I am. 莎朗 你来了啊 我也在
[05:46] At the store, the shopping store. 在超市 卖东西的超市
[05:48] We’re shopping for food for dinner. 我们买菜呢 买菜做晚饭
[05:52] Would you want to join us for dinner tonight? 你们今晚想来我家吃饭吗?
[05:55] We’d love to. 好啊
[05:58] They don’t have any amaranth. 他们这儿没有卖苋菜
[06:01] No amaranth? [scoffs] 没有苋菜?
[06:02] What do they expect us to do, starve? [laughs] 他们是想让我们饿死吗?
[06:04] -Like, hello! -[laughs] 拜托?
[06:06] “Attention, shoppers. “顾客们请注意
[06:07] Stop looking for amaranth. It doesn’t exist.” Right? 别再找苋菜了 我们这儿没有” ‎是吗?
[06:10] [laughing]
[06:13] Right? I know. 对吧?
[06:14] [Dawn] Two things. 两件事
[06:15] One, adults flirt by talking about ancient grains. 第一 成年人调情 ‎都是靠聊上古蔬菜的
[06:18] And two, the universe may have wiretapped my inner monologue. 第二 宇宙可能是监听了我的心声
[06:23] -[silverware clatters] -[Richard] Mm.
[06:25] That was delicious. 真好吃
[06:26] And I don’t think I’ve ever dated a man 我觉得我还从来没约会过
[06:28] that has such an extensive apron collection. 收藏了这么多围裙的男人
[06:31] Oh, well, if you found that impressive, you’re going to love my… 你要是喜欢那些 那你会爱上我的…
[06:35] chef’s coats. 厨师外套 玛丽安 禁止带手机上餐桌
[06:37] -[cell phone chimes] -Mary Anne, no phones at the table.
[06:39] Oh, it’s mine, actually. Hang on. 哦 其实是我的 我看看
[06:41] -Different families, different rules. -Hmm. 各家有各家的规矩 是克劳迪娅 ‎“玛丽安房间的装修新点子”
[06:44] Hmm. Claudia. “More plans for Mary Anne’s room.”
[06:47] And she sent some mood boards. 她发来了一些情绪板
[06:49] Mood boards. For your room. 情绪板? 放你房间里的?
[06:52] You said I could change some things, remember? 你说我可以装修一下我的房间的 ‎不记得了吗?
[06:55] It’s such a fun project for the girls, 姑娘们都可享受改装房间了
[06:57] and I’d be happy to help. 我也很乐意帮忙
[06:58] I have an attic full of stuff I would love to find a new home for. 我阁楼里有好多东西 ‎我很愿意帮他们找到新主人 别太过火就行
[07:01] Hmm. Just don’t go overboard.
[07:06] Sharon, may I offer you some coffee? 莎朗 要来杯咖啡吗?
[07:08] -Oh, let me help. -Oh. 我来帮忙吧
[07:12] Oh, and, girls, pick up the dishes. 姑娘们 把碗筷收拾一下
[07:17] He’s sane! 他居然讲道理了
[07:18] -It’s a miracle.  -[both laugh] 奇迹啊
[07:20] Is this what having normal parents is like? 这就是有一个正常家长的滋味吗?
[07:22] [laughs]
[07:23] [Dawn] It sure felt that way. 没错 就是这个滋味
[07:26] The next day at the Barretts, 第二天在巴雷特家
[07:28] I was totally unprepared for what I was walking into. 我完全没准备好迎接眼前这一切
[07:31] [shrieking]
[07:37] The floor is lava! 地板就是岩浆
[07:39] -Ugh. Lava. -I’m safe. I’m on the chair. -岩浆 ‎-我在椅子上 所以安全了 我是道恩 你们妈妈在家吗?
[07:42] [crying]
[07:44] [laughs] I’m Dawn. Is your mom here?
[07:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:48] [woman] Does this look read, 我这身行头有没有种
[07:49] “Executive using a travel website to book a last-minute getaway”? “高管上网订了次 ‎说走就走的旅行”的感觉?
[07:53] Um, sure, I think? 有吧?
[07:55] Oh, great. ‘Cause I have an audition and I was worried 很好 因为我要去试镜 我还很担心
[07:57] it was a little bit too “My ex has a jet.” 这有种“我前夫有架私人飞机”的感觉
[07:59] Ugh! I wish. Anyway, thank you so much, Dana. 希望吧 谢谢你啦 德娜
[08:03] -Oh, my baby’s crying. -Oh, it’s Dawn, actually. -宝宝哭了 ‎-其实我叫道恩
[08:08] Oh, I know why. Uh-oh. 我知道为什么了
[08:09] Someone needs a diaper change. Here you go. 要换尿片了 给你
[08:14] Um, is there anything I should know? 有什么要我注意的吗?
[08:17] -Any house rules? -Oh, I’m already late. 家里有什么规矩吗? 我已经迟到了
[08:20] You’re gonna do amazing. I can already tell. [laughs] 你可以的 我看得出来
[08:24] [blows kisses]
[08:26] Dawn, you’re in lava! 道恩! 你站在岩浆里了! 好吧
[08:30] Oh, right. Um… uh…
[08:34] Maybe Kristy had a point. 克里斯蒂可能说的没错
[08:35] Natalie was a little all over the place. 娜塔丽的确是有点难搞
[08:37] But my membership in the BSC was at stake. 但我还想在保姆俱乐部有一席之地呢
[08:40] If I could help this family, I’d almost be getting one of my own. 要是这次能做好 那我就能接到自己的客户了
[08:44] -“He was missing his baseball hat, -[gasps] “他很想念自己的棒球帽
[08:46] but he kept walking along.” 但还是继续往前走”
[08:50] -Dawn, how? -I don’t know that one. -道恩 你怎么做到的? ‎-我不知道
[08:53] I mean, how? 这是怎么做到的?
[08:54] A little elbow grease. 是有点棘手
[08:56] The kids helped. 不过孩子们都帮忙了
[08:58] Wow. I’m very impressed. 哇 惊到我了
[09:00] [Dawn] She was so impressed, she asked me back the next day. 她特别满意我的工作 ‎所以第二天又叫我过去了
[09:04] -[shouts, grunting] -And the next. 还有第三天
[09:06] And the next. 第四天
[09:07] -Put the scissors down! -[laughing] 把剪刀放下!
[09:12] Dawn, can you find Buddy’s sword? 道恩 你能找找巴迪的剪刀吗?
[09:14] Do you think I should grow out my bangs? 你觉得我是不是该把刘海剪了?
[09:17] Sure, yeah. 当然了
[09:18] Maybe I should get a perm. 或许应该去烫个头发
[09:21] [Dawn] So, yeah, Natalie was a little forgetful. 没错 娜塔丽有点健忘
[09:23] So forgetful, she apparently forgot  to come home that night. 特别健忘 晚上都忘了回家
[09:26] Oh, no, you can’t just take the kids ’cause your mother’s in town. 你不能因为你妈来了就把孩子接走
[09:29] Well, where was your mother last weekend when I needed you to take the kids, huh? 那上周我需要你帮忙带孩子的时候 ‎你妈去哪儿了?
[09:33] Where was she then? Oh, no– 她在哪儿呢?不…
[09:34] -Natalie, I have to go. -Hi. -娜塔丽 我得回家了 ‎-嗨
[09:36] [girl] Mommy, can I have some water? 妈妈 能给我倒点水喝吗?
[09:38] Oh, no, you’re pathetic. 不 你真悲哀
[09:40] -Your check came one week late this month. -[Dawn sighs] 你这个月的抚养费晚了一周到账
[09:42] And what does that really say about you as a dad, hmm? 你觉得自己是个好爸爸吗?
[09:46] [snores lightly]
[09:48] [Claudia] So, acid yellow or dove gray? 所以选柠檬黄还是鸽灰色?
[09:52] Dawn. Dawn! 道恩? 道恩? 我没事 就是不小心睡着了
[09:54] [grunts] Huh? I’m fine, I just dozed off.
[09:57] You fell asleep in biology class today. Mrs. Fairmont definitely noticed. 你今天在生物课上睡着了 费尔蒙特老师绝对注意到了
[10:02] It’s just… 就是…
[10:03] [sighs] The Barretts. 是因为巴雷特家
[10:05] Knew it. 我就知道
[10:07] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[10:08] They’re impossible. 他们真的不可理喻
[10:09] Natalie leaves the house looking like an earthquake hit it. 娜塔丽家就像刚刚地震过一样
[10:12] I mean,  I started straightening up to help, 我刚开始试着帮忙收拾
[10:15] but now she expects it, 结果她现在就等着我打扫了
[10:16] and she’s bad about coming back on time, 然后她每次都不准时回家
[10:18] and the kids have no discipline. 孩子们一点规矩都没有
[10:21] Sounds horrible. 听起来真糟糕啊
[10:23] It’ll be okay, you know? I’ll just… 会好的 我就只要…
[10:26] have some sleep, and… 睡好觉 然后…
[10:29] I’ll be fine. 就没事了
[10:30] [Claudia] Cancel. Now. 别干了 立刻 马上
[10:33] Seriously, Dawn. You can’t keep living like this, 讲真的 道恩 你不能再这样了
[10:35] falling asleep in corners and during frog dissections. 在青蛙解剖课上躲到角落里睡觉
[10:38] [Dawn] But the kids need me. 但孩子们需要我
[10:39] Bailing on them with everything going on 现在丢下他们不管
[10:42] would just make everything worse. 会让一切变得更糟糕的
[10:45] And I’m still on probation, right? 我还在试用期 不是吗?
[10:49] Maybe you can talk to Natalie. 你要不跟娜塔丽谈谈吧
[10:52] Discuss what’s okay and what’s not to ask of a babysitter. 跟她说说保姆该做什么 不该做什么
[10:55] Or maybe the family just needs someone a little more experienced, 或者他们家只是需要更有经验的保姆
[11:00] someone who can set boundaries. 能划清界限的保姆
[11:05] [Dawn] Of course! That was the answer. 没错 这就是解决方法!
[11:08] Allow the divine spark in myself 让我心里神圣的小火花
[11:10] to recognize the divine spark within Kristy Thomas. 激发克里斯蒂托马斯心底的小火花
[11:13] Namaste her into submission. 委婉地劝她屈服
[11:18] Kristy, you know how much I want to join the club. 克里斯蒂 ‎你知道我有多想加入俱乐部
[11:22] I don’t want to fail these kids. 我不想让这些孩子失望
[11:24] You are the most experienced sitter I know. 你是我认识的最有经验的保姆了
[11:28] What if you came over to my house tomorrow 你明天来我家
[11:30] and gave me some tips? 给我点建议好不好?
[11:33] [doorbell rings]
[11:36] -Hi! -Hi! Kristy! Oh, come here. [grunts] 嗨 克里斯蒂! 快请进
[11:40] So nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[11:41] -Welcome to the neighborhood. -[gasps, laughs] 欢迎来到我们这一片
[11:43] -Here you go. I’m Liz Thomas. -Thank you. 给 我是莉斯托马斯
[11:45] Nice to meet you. Sharon Porter. 很高兴认识你 我是莎朗波特
[11:46] I’ve been meaning to stop by and say hello. 我一直都想登门拜访呢
[11:49] I actually tried to get this listing for months. 我想把这房子挂到市场上 ‎想了好几个月了
[11:51] Oh, well, come in. 请进吧
[11:52] The house was empty for quite a while. 这房子空了好长一阵呢
[11:55] My parents have a lot of property that we don’t know what to do with. 我爸妈名下有太多房产了 ‎我们都不知道怎么办好
[11:58] I had no idea. 我怎么不知道呢
[11:59] Sorry, my mom networks like most people breathe. 不好意思 对我妈妈来说 ‎社交就像呼吸一样
[12:02] How about you give me a tour? 你带我转转怎么样?
[12:03] Oh, I would love to. Come down, come down. 好啊 快来
[12:05] Oh, Kristy, Dawn’s upstairs. Shut the door, will you? 克里斯蒂 道恩在楼上 ‎你能不能把门关上?
[12:08] So down here, I’m going to brew my own kombucha. 来楼下 我正想自己做昆布茶呢
[12:11] [Liz] Kombucha! 昆布茶!
[12:12] [Sharon] For adults only. 只给大人喝哦
[12:13] What temperature is officially a fever? 发烧体温是多少度?
[12:15] 99.8 Fahrenheit under the tongue, 口腔温度37.6摄氏度
[12:18] and 100.4 Fahrenheit in the behind. 肛门温度38摄氏度
[12:20] Right, and what makes the perfect crust on a grilled cheese? 正确 烤芝士三明治 ‎有脆边的秘诀是什么?
[12:25] A hot pan? 用热锅煎?
[12:27] Mayonnaise or Nayonaise if you must, 用蛋黄酱 也可以用素食蛋黄酱代替
[12:29] but always ask the client if they’re okay with you using the stove. 不过要记得问客户 ‎愿不愿意让你用他们家烤箱
[12:31] And about any food allergies. 至于食物过敏
[12:33] You never know, and a parent may forget to tell you. 这事难以预料 ‎家长可能会忘了告诉你
[12:37] I mean, it’s a small town, so there’s not a ton of options, 镇子这么小 也没太多选择
[12:40] but Watson, my fiancé, does have a few decent friends, 但我未婚夫沃森有几个 ‎还挺体面的朋友 其中有几个不秃
[12:43] and they’re not all bald.
[12:44] -[both laugh] -Well, actually, I’m seeing someone. 其实我现在有个约会对象
[12:47] -Oh! -Or seeing again, that is. 或者说是吃了回头草
[12:49] We knew each other in high school. 我们高中就认识了
[12:51] We’re taking it slow, but… 我们现在进展比较慢 但是…
[12:54] Sounds romantic. 好浪漫啊
[12:55] Would I know who this person is? 可以告诉我是谁吗?
[12:57] -Richard Spier. -[exclaims] 理查德斯皮尔?
[12:58] [whistling]
[12:59] What is that? 什么声音?
[13:01] That’s just Kristy, I’m sure. 肯定是克里斯蒂
[13:03] Richard, huh? 是理查德啊?
[13:05] -Yeah, you know him? -I do. -对 你认识? ‎-认识 认识
[13:07] -[laughing] -I do.
[13:11] I’m sorry. He’s not quite… 不好意思 他有点不太…
[13:14] the person that I would picture you with. Do you know what I mean? 像是你会交往的人 你懂我意思吗?
[13:18] Oh, what makes you say that? 怎么这么说? 他还行吧
[13:19] Uh, he means well.
[13:23] You just seem so lovely and free, 你看起来可人又自由
[13:26] and he just tucks that shirt in so tight. 而他呢 总是把衬衫紧紧掖进裤子里
[13:29] -You know what I’m saying? -He does. -你懂吗? ‎-的确是
[13:31] But, you know, he’s been through a lot, 但是他经历了不少事
[13:34] and actually, he’s really easygoing and sweet. 而且他其实挺随和 挺贴心的
[13:37] -Aww. -Just like when we were kids, so… 还跟我们小时候一样 所以…
[13:40] Well, I’m glad to hear he’s coming out of his shell. 很高兴看到他能走出自己的保护壳
[13:42] -[whistling] -All right! 是啊 够了!
[13:45] -God! -[yawns] 天呐!
[13:46] [continues whistling]
[13:48] The whistle shocked him enough to drop the baguette. 这声口哨能吓到他丢掉法棍
[13:51] You have to get them calm so they can tell you what’s really the matter. 你要让他们冷静下来才能告诉你 ‎到底是出了什么事
[13:54] David Michael wasn’t really upset that the cheese was too yellow. 大卫迈克尔不是真的因为 ‎芝士太黄了才不高兴
[13:58] He felt ignored, so he wielded bread as his weapon. 他是感觉自己被忽视了 ‎所以拿面包当武器
[14:01] Totally. 绝对是这样
[14:02] How do you whistle like that? 你的口哨是怎么吹的啊?
[14:04] It’s a family secret. 家族独门绝技
[14:06] Oh, come on. 求求了
[14:08] Okay, fine, so you put your hand like this, 好吧 你把手这么放
[14:10] and then you… tightly behind your teeth. 然后你…紧紧放在门牙后面
[14:12] [cell phone ringing]
[14:14] [chuckles] Sorry, my dad always  Facetimes me around this time. 不好意思 我爸总在这个时候 ‎给我打视频电话
[14:17] -Like, every day? -Almost. -每天都打? ‎-差不多吧
[14:20] We try and catch up more on the weekends. 我们周末的时候总想多聊聊
[14:23] Hi, Daddy. 嗨 爸爸
[14:24] Hey, baby! Say hi to Gus! 嘿 宝贝 快跟格斯问好!
[14:26] She was about to say hi. 她正要问好呢
[14:28] Hi, Gus. What are you guys making? 嗨 格斯 你们在做什么呢?
[14:30] [dad] Frittatas with pea shoots. 菜肉馅煎蛋饼配豌豆苗
[14:31] Are you being insane about the size of the chopped vegetables? 你们认真的吗 蔬菜切这么大?
[14:34] Um, I should go. 我要走了
[14:36] Oh, wait. Daddy, can I call you back? 等等 爸爸 ‎我过会儿给你回电话好吗?
[14:37] No, it’s fine. Talk to your dad. 没事的 跟你爸爸聊天吧
[14:41] [Dawn] Maybe taking a call was against babysitting protocol, 可能接私人电话 ‎违反了做保姆的规矩吧
[14:44] but it wasn’t the only one she pulled a disappearing act on. 但这不是她第一次闪身走人
[14:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:49] She booked it out of my house like I told her I had leprosy or something. 但她冲出我家门的时候就像 ‎我告诉她我得了麻风病一样
[14:52] Maybe she didn’t feel good. 可能她身体不舒服?
[14:54] Yeah. 可能吧
[14:55] You know what would really pop? A statement wall. 你知道什么最酷吗?表达墙
[14:58] But the wallpaper border, we can’t just paint over that. 但还有墙纸边缘 ‎我们不能直接画在上面
[15:01] Well, it’s starting to peel in the corner over here. 那边角落已经开始有点脱落了
[15:04] Let’s see. [grunts] 我看看
[15:06] -Ahh! -[laughing]
[15:09] [Sharon] Here. 这儿
[15:10] Get up here. 上来
[15:12] [Claudia] Oh, my God. 天呐
[15:13] -[Sharon] There we go! -[laughing] 好了!
[15:16] -What’s going on? -[gasps] Richie! There you are. 这是怎么了? 里奇!你在这儿呢
[15:19] We’re trying to see if we can paint over the border. 我们想看看能不能在边上画点东西
[15:21] By ripping paper off the walls of my house? 所以就要把我家墙纸撕了?
[15:23] Dad, it was already peeling. 爸爸 墙纸已经有点脱落了
[15:25] I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn’t pull off the plaster. 我就是想确定一下 ‎这不会把石膏一起扯下来
[15:28] My daughter and I talked about pillows and a lamp. 我女儿跟我说要换 枕头和台灯
[15:37] [sighs]
[15:39] Richard, I just thought it’d be fun for us all to have a little, you know, 理查德 我觉得 ‎我们几个女孩子要是能
[15:43] girls’ time in here 一起在这找找乐子 -涂上点鲜艳颜色… ‎-你们该走了
[15:45] -and paint it bright colors– -You should go.
[15:48] All of you. 所有人都走
[15:49] Well, maybe if we just talk about this– 我们能不能聊聊…
[15:51] I’m sorry, I think it’s just too late. 不好意思 时间不早了
[15:56] Uh, girls. 姑娘们
[15:58] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[15:59] Come on, sweetie. 走吧 宝贝
[16:15] [exhales]
[16:21] [Dawn] My mom didn’t say another word for the rest of the night. 我妈妈那天晚上一句话都没有说
[16:26] [Natalie sobbing] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[16:29] I know it hasn’t been easy. [sniffles] 我知道工作不好做
[16:33] But if you could see inside my heart, 但你要是能看到我内心真实的想法
[16:36] you would see… 你就会发现…
[16:38] Oh, shoot. Line! 哦不 忘词了!
[16:40] “You would see how much I need this kidney, Dr. Blatchton.” “你会发现我真的需要这颗肾 ‎布莱士顿医生”
[16:44] Why do I keep tripping on that line? 为什么我每次都记不住那句台词?
[16:46] -Can I go play with David Michael? -You’re grounded for flooding my bathroom. -我能去找大卫迈克尔玩吗? ‎-你把浴室弄的都是水 所以被禁足了
[16:50] I was being Aquaman! 我那是在演海王呢!
[16:53] Natalie, um…  I’ve been meaning to talk to you. 娜塔丽… 我一直都想跟你谈谈
[16:56] He’s just like his father. 他跟他爸爸一个样
[16:58] He wants what he wants when he wants it. 他想要某样东西的时候就必须得到
[17:01] Yeah, but– 没错 但是…
[17:03] So you give it and then you give up on yourself. 你给了他 就放弃了自己
[17:07] And then one day you’re alone, starting over, 然后你变得孤身一人 重新开始
[17:11] one yogurt commercial audition at a time. 一次只能接到一条酸奶广告
[17:16] But I have to make it work. 但我得振作起来
[17:19] I have to prove to my kids that I can make something of myself. 因为我想让我的孩子们看到 ‎我能证明我自己
[17:27] Of course you do. 你当然可以
[17:29] Dawn. [sniffles, sighs] 道恩
[17:32] You’re the best. 你最好了
[17:34] I’ll be back after my cryogenic freeze facial. 我去做个低温冷冻面部美容就回来
[17:37] Wait, I thought you had an audition. 等等 我还以为你有试镜呢
[17:38] Monday. I have to look my best. 那是周一 我得看起来容光焕发
[17:43] Toodle-oo! 拜拜
[17:47] [sighs]
[17:50] Hey, Buddy. 嘿 巴迪
[17:52] Want to have a “Great British Snack Off”? 想看集烹饪综艺节目吗?
[17:55] Buddy! 巴迪!
[18:01] Buddy? 巴迪?
[18:03] Bu–
[18:06] Buddy! 巴迪!
[18:09] Buddy! 巴迪?
[18:10] Okay. Okay. He wanted to play with David Michael, 没事 没事 他想去找大卫迈克尔玩
[18:13] [panting] so he must have gone there. 所以他肯定是去那里了
[18:15] I knew calling Kristy meant I would never be in The Baby-Sitters Club, 我知道给克里斯蒂打电话就意味着 ‎我再也不能加入保姆俱乐部了
[18:18] but finding Buddy was more important. 但找到巴迪才是头等大事
[18:23] [rings] (克里斯蒂托马斯 正在连接中…)
[18:26] Speaking. 请讲
[18:27] -Is Buddy Barrett at your house? –Aren’t you watching him? -巴迪巴雷特在你家吗? ‎-你不是看着他呢吗?
[18:30] He left the back door open, and he’s not here. 他把后门打开了 现在人不在家
[18:32] And he said he wanted to go to your house. 他刚刚说想去你家
[18:36] I’m on my way. 我马上过去
[18:37] Hi, uh, this is Kristy. 嗨 我是克里斯蒂
[18:39] Dawn and I were sitting for Buddy Barrett. 道恩和我在照看巴迪巴雷特
[18:42] -Buddy, he’s gone and… -[Dawn] Natalie’s phone was off, -巴迪…不见了 然后… ‎-娜塔丽关机了
[18:45] and naturally, she left no other numbers. 她当然也没留下备用号码
[18:47] So Kristy found the school directory 克里斯蒂找到了学校通讯录
[18:49] and called everywhere she thought Buddy could be. 把巴迪能去的地方的电话都打了个遍
[18:51] Nobody’d seen him. 没人见过他
[18:52] I was afraid he had run away or been taken. 我很担心他跑掉或者被坏人抓住
[18:55] So Kristy called the cops, and I called my mom. 所以克里斯蒂跟我报了警 ‎我给妈妈打了电话
[18:59] -They’re gonna find him, baby. -[whimpers] 他们会找到他的 宝贝
[19:00] -What if they don’t? -They will. -要是找不到呢? ‎-会找到的
[19:03] [kisses]
[19:04] [man] Hello. 你好?
[19:09] What’s going on? 这是怎么了?
[19:11] Sir, I need you to identify yourself. 先生 我需要看你的证件
[19:13] -Okay. -Daddy! I love you! -好吧 ‎-爸爸! 我爱你!
[19:16] [dad] I love you, too, munchkin. 我也爱你 小矮人
[19:19] Dawn, you should have seen me today at swim class. 道恩 你真该看看我 ‎今天在游泳课上的英姿
[19:22] -I held my breath for one whole lap. -[exhales] 我游了一整圈都没换气
[19:25] Officers, I’m Hamilton Barrett. I’m Buddy’s father. 长官 我是汉密尔顿巴雷特 巴迪的父亲
[19:28] I picked Buddy up a couple hours ago for swimming lessons, like I always do. 我几小时前送巴迪去上游泳课了 ‎一直都是这样的
[19:32] Didn’t Natalie tell you about that? 娜塔丽没跟你说吗?
[19:33] What? 什么?
[19:35] No. She must have– 没有 她肯定是…
[19:37] Forgotten. Yeah. 忘了 对
[19:38] Of course. It’s not surprising. 当然了 我一点都不惊讶
[19:41] Buddy was outside. I thought he was waiting for me. 巴迪在外面站着 我以为他是在等我
[19:43] She does that sometimes, so we don’t have to see each other. 她有时候会这么干 ‎因为这样我们就不用碰面了
[19:46] I didn’t know she had a sitter today. I’m so sorry. 我不知道她今天请了保姆 真不好意思
[19:50] -You must have had quite a scare. -[baby wailing] 你肯定吓坏了吧
[19:53] That’s Marnie, I’ll– 是玛尔妮 我…
[19:54] [Hamilton] No, I’ll grab her. 没事 我来吧
[19:55] Sir, we just have a few more questions, 先生 我们还有几个问题要问
[19:57] and we should probably talk to your ex-wife. 然后应该找你前妻聊聊
[19:59] Of course, whatever you need. 当然了 你有什么需要尽管说
[20:01] All right, I’ll be right back. 好的 我一会儿就回
[20:03] All right, let’s go check on your sister. 好了 我们去看看妹妹
[20:05] [Suzi and Buddy] Check on my sister. 看看妹妹 看看妹妹
[20:14] Can you believe this? 你敢相信吗?
[20:17] Natalie not telling me about Buddy’s dad taking him swimming? 娜塔丽没告诉我 ‎巴迪的爸爸要送他去上游泳课
[20:20] So I was supposed to hand over a kid to a strange man, 所以我要把她儿子交给一个陌生男人
[20:24] while she’s off having her face frozen off or something? 而她跑去冻脸了?
[20:30] [Sharon] Girls! 姑娘们!
[20:31] -Are you okay? -Yeah. -你们还好吗? ‎-没事
[20:35] [Dawn] I didn’t know what was wrong. 我不知道出了什么事
[20:36] And then, 然后
[20:37] I remembered something a very wise, very experienced babysitter told me. 我想起一个非常聪明又资深的保姆 ‎跟我说过的话
[20:41] [shouts]
[20:44] I’m– I’m sorry. 对不起
[20:45] I wanted you to calm down and tell me what was wrong. 我希望你能冷静一下 ‎告诉我出了什么事 就像解释大卫迈克尔跟面包那样
[20:48] [stammers] Like David Michael and the bread.
[20:52] [Dawn sighs]
[20:55] [laughs] His dad. 他爸爸
[20:57] He was with his dad all the time. 他一直都跟他爸爸在一起
[20:59] Everyone’s dad is just so desperate to hang out with them. 大家的爸爸都 ‎特别想跟自己的孩子在一起
[21:03] Mr. Barrett takes Buddy to swimming. 巴雷特先生带巴迪去游泳
[21:06] Mary Anne’s dad wants her home with him every second of every day, 玛丽安的爸爸每天都希望她在家陪他
[21:09] and your dad Facetimes you constantly, but my dad… 你爸爸总是跟你打视频电话 ‎而我爸爸…
[21:16] My dad left me. 我爸爸抛弃了我
[21:19] I don’t know where he is. 我连他在哪儿都不知道
[21:21] [sighs] He hasn’t called me in a year and a half. 他一年半都没给我打电话了
[21:25] [exhales]
[21:28] [sobbing]
[21:30] [Dawn] Behind every tantrum is something else. 大家发脾气都是为了掩盖些什么
[21:35] Kristy, look at me. 克里斯蒂 你转过身来
[21:39] You have many, many people who want to be in your life. 你身边有很多很多人想走进你的生活
[21:42] Your mom and your brothers, 你妈妈 你的兄弟们
[21:45] the Club, Mary Anne. 俱乐部的姑娘们 玛丽安
[21:48] My mom has Watson. 我妈妈有沃森了
[21:49] My brothers have each other. 我的兄弟们有彼此
[21:52] Mary Anne has you. 玛丽安有你
[21:54] That doesn’t mean she loves you any less. 但这不意味着她就因此少爱你几分啊
[21:58] She’s still your friend. 她还是你的朋友
[22:01] So am I. 我也是
[22:03] But… 但是…
[22:05] I’ve been so mean to you. [sniffles] 我对你那么刻薄
[22:08] It’s okay. 没事的
[22:11] We’re both strong women with big personalities. 我们都是心胸宽广的强大女孩
[22:13] [laughs]
[22:14] And you can’t just let anyone into the BSC. 再说了 你也不能随便拉人进俱乐部
[22:18] I think I should probably let you in. 我觉得 我应该请你入会
[22:22] No more probation? 试用期过了?
[22:25] You’ll need a title. 你需要个头衔
[22:26] Alternate officer. It means you’ll do it all. 候补长官 这意味着你要把事都做了
[22:30] Because you can. 因为你可以的
[22:32] You are kind of alternative, 你是可替代的
[22:35] in a ’90s sense. 不过是按90年代的标准
[22:38] I should probably clean this up. 我该收拾一下了 娜塔丽不会注意到的
[22:40] Oh, Natalie won’t even notice.
[22:43] [laughing]
[22:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:49] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[22:52] [sighs]
[22:54] [Dawn] We don’t have a choice in who our parents are. 我们无法选择自己的父母
[22:57] -You get who you get. -[knock on door] 这是上天注定的
[23:01] Hey. It’s time for dinner. 嘿 该吃晚饭了
[23:04] Go away. 你走
[23:10] [Dawn] If you’re lucky enough to have them at all. 要是你足够幸运能拥有父母的话
[23:15] There are no bylaws of being a mom or dad. 做父母没有什么章程可循
[23:18] No rules. 没有规则可依
[23:19] No written constitution you can read over winter break. 没有成文法可以让你放寒假的时候读
[23:29] [shudders]
[23:34] -Try the eggplant. It sings. -Hmm. 你尝尝这茄子 特辣
[23:37] -[cell phone ringing] -[groans]
[23:39] “Natalie Barrett.” Oh, no. 娜塔丽巴雷特?哦不
[23:43] This is Dawn’s phone. This is her mother. 这是道恩的手机 我是她妈妈
[23:45] Mom. 妈妈
[23:46] I’m sorry, Dawn cannot come to the phone right now. 不好意思 道恩现在不能接电话
[23:49] She’s a kid who has her own life to live. 她还是个孩子 还有生活要享受
[23:51] Sort out yours and then you can apologize to my daughter. 管好你自己的生活 ‎然后再来跟我女儿道歉
[23:57] I could have told her that myself. 我可以自己跟她说清楚的
[23:59] I know, baby, but I’m your mom, 我知道 宝贝 但我是你妈妈
[24:02] and once in a while, I want to take care of you. 我偶尔也想照顾下你
[24:05] [Dawn] Parents are just older weirdos doing the best they can. 父母不过是年长的怪胎 ‎尽自己所能照顾我们
[24:08] Now try the eggplant. 现在尝尝茄子
[24:09] [Dawn] Just like the rest of us. 跟我们都一样
[24:12] Okay. 好吧
[24:13] [both laughing] Three, two, one. 三 二 一
[24:17] Eat it! 吃!
[24:18] ♪ …it’ll be a great day-aye ♪
[24:22] ♪ Long week, but it’s done now ♪
[24:25] ♪ We about to have some fun now ♪
[24:27] ♪ Call my friends, yeah, it’s going down Until we say-aye-aye ♪
[24:32] ♪ You knew that every chance that I get ♪
[24:35] ♪ I’m gonna dance, you know it ♪
[24:38] ♪ Clap my hands Whether we go on and on and on ♪
[24:42] ♪ You only get one life So make sure do it right ♪
[24:47] ♪ Going big every time ♪
[24:51] -♪ I’m not gonna let you get to me -♪ No! ♪
[24:53] ♪ When I feel like I’m falling down ♪
[24:55] ♪ I gotta put my feet back On the ground ♪
[24:58] ♪ And I turn my frown upside down Like aye-aye-aye ♪
[25:03] ♪ When I’m about to lose my mind I just turn that dial way up to nine ♪
[25:08] ♪ And I throw my hands up every time Like aye-aye-aye ♪
[25:13] ♪ Hey! ♪
[25:17] ♪ On the beach getting burned out ♪
[25:19] ♪ School’s out, about to turn up ♪
[25:22] ♪ All we ever really learned was Do it our way-aye-aye ♪
保姆俱乐部

文章导航

Previous Post: 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号