Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] [Claudia] There’s an old Buddhist saying: 佛偈有云:
[00:19] “Remembering a wrong is like carrying a burden in the mind.” “记住错误是在为心灵背负重担”
[00:22] So true. 说得真对
[00:26] Mary Anne isn’t home. 玛丽安不在家
[00:28] We actually came to see you. 我们其实是来找你的
[00:30] Great. 很好
[00:32] We feel terrible about what happened the other week with the wallpaper. 关于之前壁纸的事 我们非常抱歉
[00:35] So do I. 我也是
[00:37] You were trying to do something nice for Mary Anne, 你们是想为玛丽安做好事
[00:39] and I’m sorry for the way I reacted. 很抱歉我做出了那样的反应
[00:41] Well, we were actually hoping you’d say that. 我们其实希望你能这么说来着
[00:43] Because we’ve come  to propose a creative collaboration! 因为我们想提议一个创造性的合作!
[00:47] Have you ever heard of Queer Eye? 你听说过《粉雄救兵》吗?
[00:49] Of cour– oh, no. 当然…噢 不
[00:50] -They’re not here, are they? -No, but we are the Terrific Two! -他们不会来了吧? ‎-没有 但是 我们是超级二人组!
[00:54] I love that. 这个名字真好
[00:56] So we were thinking that this time we could redo Mary Anne’s room again. 我们这次想重新装饰玛丽安的房间
[00:59] [Claudia] Richard wasn’t a bad guy. 理查德不是个坏人
[01:01] He just needed to be worn down to death. 他只是需要被磨到精疲力竭
[01:03] [both] Please! 求你啦?
[01:05] I don’t know… Okay. 我也不知道…行吧
[01:06] Really? 真的吗?
[01:07] Oh, my gosh! 我的天!
[01:08] -You won’t regret it. -We promise. -你不会后悔的 ‎-我们保证
[01:10] So, A or B? 选A还是选B?
[01:12] -I focused on the room stuff, -[chattering] 我专心改造房间
[01:14] while Stacey tried to get Richard on board with a mood of his own. 史黛西尝试让理查德找到自己的风格
[01:18] For what? 干什么用的?
[01:19] [Claudia] And the great work began. 伟大的工程开始了
[01:24] I thought this was hip. 我觉得这发型挺酷的
[01:25] -Look, let’s try some glue. -Glue. -我们试试发胶吧 ‎-发胶?
[01:27] ♪ And our world  Never looked so bright… ♪
[01:30] -Okay. -Just one little brush. -够了 ‎-再梳一下下
[01:32] -Okay, okay, okay. -Just one, just one. -行了… ‎-就一下 一下
[01:39] -This smell really good. Smell it. Yeah. -Hmm. I mean… 这个真的很好闻 你闻闻 我是说…
[01:46] -Yep, yep. -Okay, why don’t– -对… ‎-好了 我还是…
[01:47] You know what? I think I’d like to read the instructions first. 那个 我想先看看说明书
[01:53] Ready? Three, two, one! 准备好了吗? 三 二 一!
[01:56] -[gasping] -[Stacey] Oh, my God! 我的天
[01:58] -[Dawn] Oh, my gosh! -[Stacey] This rug. -天哪! ‎-这地毯
[01:58] This rug is my husband! 这地毯是我老公!
[02:00] I love the purple! It’s so… 我好爱这个紫色! 这可真…
[02:04] Pop, yet regal. 流行 又华丽
[02:06] Exactly! 正是!
[02:07] This looks like a room my mom stages for buyers, 这简直像我妈为客户布置的样板间
[02:11] and that’s a compliment. 这是一句赞扬
[02:12] This pillow… I’m divorcing the rug and marrying this pillow. 这个枕头… ‎我要和地毯离婚改嫁枕头了
[02:15] [laughing]
[02:17] Mary Anne, what do you think? 玛丽安 你觉得怎样?
[02:20] Uh, it’s very purple, 非常紫
[02:23] but great. [exhales] 但很棒
[02:25] [Claudia] Just goes to show  what you can accomplish 这展现了非凡的艺术眼光 ‎能有多大成效
[02:27] with a singular artistic vision.
[02:33] Speaking of which, right before spring break, 说到这个 在放春假之前
[02:36] Mrs. Johanssen chose me as an official artist 约翰森老师选中我为正式成员
[02:39] in the Eastern Connecticut District Art Show, 去参加东康涅狄格州艺术展
[02:42] and because I’m also a romantic genius, 因为我还是一个浪漫的天才
[02:44] I had the idea  of inviting Trevor Sandbourne over 所以我邀请了特雷弗桑德伯恩
[02:47] to help me choose which pieces to show. 来帮我挑选参展作品
[02:49] The Tootsie Roll Pop is very compelling. 《爱心糖果》这幅画很引人注目
[02:51] Thank you.[laughs] 谢谢
[02:55] I’m not supposed to tell anyone this, 我本来不该跟任何人讲这些
[02:57] but one of the judges on the panel 但是艺术展中的一个评委
[02:58] is the head of admissions for the Summer Art Institute in New Haven. 是纽黑文暑期艺术学院的招生主任
[03:01] [Claudia] In case you didn’t know, New Haven is what fancy people call Yale. 给大家科普一下 ‎纽黑文就是耶鲁的时髦叫法
[03:05] Trevor was talking… 特雷弗说的是…
[03:06] About the most prestigious high school fine arts program in the country. 全国最著名的高中艺术项目
[03:10] Seriously? 真的吗?
[03:11] I mean, they don’t usually take middle schoolers, 他们一般不收初中生 但有时候也会破例
[03:13] but sometimes they make exceptions.
[03:16] I really think Paola will respond to these. 我真的觉得波拉会认可这些画
[03:20] Is this triptych intended as a pop art homage? 这三联画是想致敬波普艺术吗?
[03:24] Or do you feel you have something to say 还是你对美国的消费主义
[03:25] about American consumerism that hasn’t been said before? 有什么前所未闻的高见?
[03:28] This is my sister Janine. 这是我的姐姐 珍妮
[03:30] She hatched from a space pod my parents found in the compost bin 她是从我父母在堆肥桶里 ‎找到的太空舱中孵化出来的
[03:34] and has struggled to adapt to the customs of Earth. 她还在努力适应地球的习俗
[03:36] I beg your pardon. 你说什么?
[03:38] I merely came to remind you our parents asked me to verify 我来只是想提醒你 我们爸妈说了
[03:41] your finished review questions on your social studies unit on World War II 要我来检查你做完的 ‎社会学科的二战单元复习题
[03:45] before their return from the cinema tonight. 在他们晚上看完电影回家之前
[03:47] I should probably get home anyway. 我也该回家了
[03:53] [Claudia] Janine is a life ruiner. 珍妮就是人生摧毁者
[03:55] She literally ruins lives. 她真的会摧毁人生
[03:57] Even worse,after dinner, 更糟的是 晚餐后
[03:59] Mimi suggested we make her feel included by offering to play her favorite game. 美美让我们和她一起玩她最爱的游戏 ‎这样她更有参与感
[04:04] Perhaps I should cede my next turn in the interest of livelier game play. 我是不是应该放弃下一个回合 让这游戏多点活力?
[04:11] -Mimi, are you all right? -[laughs] Just a little tired. 美美 你还好吗? 只是有点累
[04:15] Claudia, why don’t you take your turn? 克劳迪娅 开始你的回合吧?
[04:18] Purple. Claudia, that’s art. 紫色 克劳迪娅 艺术类
[04:22] “The artist Georges Seurat is known for developing “艺术家乔治修拉以发明何种
[04:26] what kind of infinitesimally focused painting technique?” 密集点状绘画技巧而闻名?”
[04:30] Excuse me. 什么?
[04:31] This should be easy. 这题应该很简单
[04:32] Art is a subject of which you are meant to be extremely knowledgeable. 你对艺术应该了解得很透彻才对
[04:35] First you humiliate me in front of Trevor… 你先是在特雷弗面前羞辱我…
[04:38] -Who’s Trevor? -…and now you’re making fun of me -特雷弗是谁? ‎-现在你又嘲笑我
[04:40] because I can’t answer some stupid question in your stupid game! 只因为我答不上来 ‎你愚蠢游戏里的愚蠢题目!
[04:43] I’m not making fun of you. 我没有嘲笑你
[04:44] I was merely expressing my surprise 我只是在表示惊讶
[04:46] in your lack of erudition in your chosen field. 因为你对自己选择的领域了解不深
[04:48] You don’t choose to be an artist, Janine. You just are! 你不能选择成为艺术家 珍妮 ‎艺术家是天生的!
[04:51] Art isn’t about stupid facts, 艺术与愚蠢的常识无关
[04:53] it’s about feelings, 而是抒发情感
[04:55] but do you even know what that is? 你懂情感是什么吗?
[04:57] Do you ever feel anything? 你产生过任何情感吗?
[04:59] Claudia, that is enough! 克劳迪娅 够了!
[05:02] [Claudia] Mimi, I– 美美 我…
[05:03] I’m going to go lie down. 我要去躺下了
[05:07] This is all your fault. 这都是你的错
[05:09] What is? 什么?
[05:10] Mimi’s upset, all because of you. 美美难过都是因为你
[05:13] -[Mimi shouts] -[thud]
[05:15] [Claudia] Mimi! 美美!
[05:23] Are you the family of Makiko Yamamoto? 你们是真纪子山本的家人吗?
[05:26] Mimi. I’m her daughter, Kimiko Kishi. 我是美美的女儿 岸纪美子
[05:28] -Mrs. Kishi, your mother is stable. -[sighs] Oh, thank God. 岸纪美子女士 你母亲情况稳定了 太好了
[05:32] [sniffles]
[05:33] But we do want to keep her under close observation for the time being. 但是目前还是要对她进行密切观察
[05:36] She suffered a pretty serious stroke. 她经历了一次很严重的中风
[05:38] Hemorrhagic or ischemic? 出血性还是缺血性?
[05:39] Um, ischemic. 缺血性
[05:41] A restricted flow of blood to the brain. 脑血流受到了阻断
[05:43] As expected, due to her age. 猜到了 毕竟她年龄很大
[05:44] You seem to know a lot about this. 你好像很懂这些
[05:46] Vascular neurology is one of my areas of passion. 我对血管神经病学很感兴趣
[05:50] How is she? 她怎么样?
[05:51] Well, the stroke occurred on the left side of her brain, 中风发生在她的左半脑
[05:53] so her speech will almost certainly be affected. 所以她的说话能力肯定会受影响
[05:55] Mimi can’t talk? 美美不能说话了?
[05:57] Well, it’s too early to tell.  Miracles do happen. 现在还看不出来 奇迹是会发生的
[06:00] We’ll know more over the next 48 hours. 我们在接下来48小时会掌握更多信息
[06:02] -Can we see her? -Of course. -我们能去看看她吗? ‎-当然
[06:04] Unfortunately, we don’t allow children under 14 in the intensive care unit. 不过我们不允许14岁以下的孩子 ‎进重症监护室
[06:08] You guys go. 你们去吧
[06:10] I’ll stay here. 我留在这里 待会儿见 孩子
[06:13] -[exhales] -[father] We’ll see you in a bit, kiddo.
[06:24] [Claudia] There was one person in  my family who would have stayed with me, 本来会有一个家人留下来陪我的
[06:28] but she wasn’t here. 但是她不在
[06:33] So I talked to all the girls this morning, 今天早上我跟姑娘们商量好了
[06:34] and we’ve got all your jobs covered for the next few weeks, 你接下来几周的工作我们帮你做
[06:37] and we’ll give you the money anyway. 但工资还是照常给你
[06:39] Honestly, I just want everything to be as normal as possible. 说真的 我只想让一切都正常
[06:42] Mimi’s gonna be fine. 美美会没事的
[06:44] [Janine] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. 这可说不准
[06:47] What do you want, Janine? 珍妮 你要干嘛?
[06:48] Merely to disabuse you of the notion 我只是想来纠正你的观念
[06:50] that Mimi’s recovery will be swift and/or complete. 美美不会很快或者完全恢复健康
[06:53] You’re saying she won’t get better? 你是说她身体不会变好了?
[06:55] Mimi is 83 years old. 美美83岁了
[06:57] Her likelihood of total recovery is low. 她完全恢复的可能性极低
[06:59] We shouldn’t delude ourselves. 我们不能自己骗自己
[07:01] You think I’m delusional, you think Mimi’s gonna give up, 你觉得我在自我欺骗 美美会放弃
[07:04] but I know better than that, and that’s why she loves me more than you. 但是我不那么觉得 ‎所以她爱我胜过爱你
[07:11] I didn’t talk to her for the rest of the afternoon. 那天下午我没再跟她说话
[07:22] Needs more space at the bottom so it doesn’t distract the judges. 底部要留更多空间 ‎不要分散评委的注意力
[07:26] -[doorbell rings] -I’ll get it. 我去开门
[07:31] Hey, sweetie. 嘿 亲爱的
[07:33] Your parents called and asked me to check up on you 你爸妈打电话让我来看看你
[07:35] while they’re at the hospital. I brought pizza. 他们还在医院 我带了披萨
[07:37] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[07:39] Oh, we’re here, too. 我们也来了
[07:40] No one called us, but we have casseroles. 没人给我们打电话 但我们带了炖菜
[07:43] I’m so glad you guys are all here. 你们都来了 我真高兴
[07:46] Oh. [laughs]
[07:47] What kind of casserole? 哪种炖菜?
[07:49] Healthy. What kind of pizza? 健康的 哪种披萨?
[07:50] -[laughs] Hi, Claud. -Hi, Kristy. -嗨 克劳迪 ‎-嗨 克里斯蒂
[07:53] -[Kristy] Hey. -She’s gonna be okay, right? -嘿 ‎-她会没事的吧?
[07:55] Absolutely. 当然
[07:57] Hey. 嘿
[07:58] Hi. 嗨
[08:02] I’m staying for dinner. 我要留下吃晚饭
[08:04] -Oh, my God. -Stacey! -我的天 ‎-史黛西!
[08:05] What? 什么?
[08:07] -[Claudia] Since Stacey was here, -[laughing] 因为史黛西在
[08:08] -Mary Anne texted Dawn to come over, too. -[chattering] 玛丽安也给道恩发了信息叫她过来
[08:10] -[Stacey] Oh, my God, no! –[Claudia] It was fun. -我的天 不要! ‎-很好玩 一个快乐的大家庭
[08:12] -[shouting] -[Claudia] One big, happy family.
[08:16] -More or less. -[gasping] 差不多是吧
[08:18] -Sam! -[laughing] 山姆!
[08:20] -I like yours. -Oh, thanks. 我喜欢你的 谢谢
[08:23] I’m done. 我做好了
[08:25] Is that a blender? 这是搅拌机吗?
[08:26] It’s this thing I draw. 我喜欢画这个
[08:28] Oh, ’cause nothing says “Get well soon” like a blender. 因为搅拌机最能表达“早日康复”
[08:31] Well, I think it’s cool. 我觉得很酷
[08:34] I might make one that covers my whole wall, 我可能会画一幅能遮住整面墙的
[08:36] once we’re at Watson’s house. 在到了沃森家之后
[08:38] [Stacey] Are you getting excited to move? 要搬家了你激动吗?
[08:39] [scoffs]
[08:40] Kristy’s worried that if our mom isn’t stressed about money 克里斯蒂担心 如果我们的妈妈
[08:43] every single second of her life, 没有每一秒都在为钱操心
[08:44] she’s gonna stop being a feminist or something. 她可能就不够女权了
[08:46] So it’s better we all live on top of each other and go into crazy debt for college 所以我们最好都叠在一起住 ‎然后欠超多助学贷款
[08:50] -rather than compromise our values -[laughs] 而不是妥协我们的价值观
[08:52] by letting Mom marry a chill guy that totally loves her. 让妈妈嫁给一个很爱她的好男人
[08:55] Isn’t that right, Kristy? 是这样的吗 克里斯蒂?
[08:56] Well, when you put it that way… 你要这么说的话… 这是铸铁锅 我来
[08:58] [laughing]
[09:01] Oh. That’s cast-iron. Here.
[09:06] Do it by hand. 需要手洗
[09:12] It was nice of you to bring that over. 你能带菜过来真好 岸一家人对我们非常好 尤其是美美
[09:14] Oh, well, the Kishis have always been so kind to us. Particularly Mimi.
[09:19] I was sorry to hear that you and Sharon stopped seeing each other. 听说你和莎朗分开了 我很抱歉
[09:24] The girls talk. 姑娘们说的
[09:27] Oh.
[09:29] Well, I suppose it was inevitable. 迟早都会分开吧
[09:33] After all, she’s lovely and free-spirited, 毕竟她可爱又随性
[09:36] and I… 而我…
[09:38] tuck in my shirt very tightly. 把衬衫扎得很紧
[09:43] The girls do talk. 姑娘们什么都说
[09:48] Your hair looks nice. 你的头发很好看
[09:51] It has clay in it. 里面有黏土
[09:55] [telephone ringing]
[10:02] [laughs] So, are you loving your new room? 你喜欢新房间吗?
[10:06] Oh, yes, totally, I just… 太喜欢了 我只是…
[10:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:13] I think I just need to get used to it. 我可能还需要适应一下
[10:15] That makes sense. 可以理解
[10:16] Claudia, your mom called from the hospital. 克劳迪娅 你妈妈从医院打来电话
[10:21] -Mimi woke up. –[Claudia gasps] 美美醒了
[10:23] -Oh, really? -[Stacey] Oh, my goodness. -真的? ‎-太好了
[10:25] -Thank God. –[Claudia] I knew it. 克劳迪娅 -太好了 ‎-我就知道
[10:26] I knew that my Mimi  was gonna be all right. 我就知道我的美美会没事的
[10:35] She opened her eyes, and she can hear us. 她睁开眼睛了 可以听到我们说话
[10:38] Not talking much yet, but she’s trying. 还不太能说话 但是她在努力尝试
[10:41] She’s in there. 她在里面
[10:43] Why don’t you go in there and take a moment? 你进去跟她聊聊吧?
[10:49] Oh, come on. 好了 美美
[10:51] -[machines beeping] -Mimi.
[10:53] It’s me. 是我
[10:55] Claudia. 克劳迪娅
[10:57] I’m so glad they moved you so I could see you, too. 他们给你换床了真好 ‎这样我也能见到你
[11:00] We made get well cards. 我们做了慰问卡
[11:02] All the girls and Sam. 所有女孩都做了 还有山姆
[11:04] He drew this blender. 他画了这个搅拌机
[11:08] Are you feeling okay? 你还好吗?
[11:10] My big art show’s tomorrow. 我的大艺术展在明天
[11:12] The Eastern Connecticut School District exhibition. 东康涅狄格州艺术展
[11:15] Maybe we could sneak you out in a wheelchair for an hour or two. 或许可以用轮椅推着你 ‎溜出去一两个小时
[11:18] I could make you a disguise, 我可以给你变装
[11:20] like big sunglasses and a wig. 戴超大的墨镜和假发
[11:23] [mumbles]
[11:24] What, Mimi? I– 什么 美美?我…
[11:26] Each. Peach! 袄子 桃子!
[11:27] You want a peach? 你想吃桃子?
[11:28] No, no, peach, no. 不 桃子 不
[11:30] Where? Where? 哪里?
[11:31] -Calm down, it’s okay. -[sobbing] 冷静 没事的
[11:33] No, no house! 不 不要房子!
[11:35] No horse! 不要马!
[11:37] Mimi! 美美!
[11:38] She’s upset. 她不开心了
[11:38] Better let her rest. 最好让她休息一下
[11:40] [crying]
[11:49] [Claudia] I’d never seen her like this. 我从没见过她这个样子
[11:51] I’d never seen anyone like this. 我从没见过任何人这样
[11:56] I learned to draw before I learned to read. 我在识字之前就学会画画了
[11:59] Images have always helped me make sense the world. 图像总能帮我理解这个世界
[12:02] Maybe they’d help me understand what Mimi was trying to tell me. 也许它们也能帮我理解美美想说什么 也许不行
[12:06] [sighs] Maybe not.
[12:09] It was hard to think about anything but Mimi. 我很难去想美美以外的任何事
[12:13] At least I had the art fair to distract me. 至少艺术展可以帮我分散注意力
[12:15] These are so good, they almost make me forget that refined sugar is legal poison. 画得真好 ‎让我差点忘了精制糖是合法毒品
[12:19] [laughing]
[12:20] Yeah, and they actually look like something, 是的 它们看起来像个东西
[12:21] instead of scribbles that you can’t even  tell what they’re supposed to be. 而不是一堆看不出想表现什么的涂鸦
[12:24] I believe the word you’re looking for is “abstract.” 你想说的是“抽象”吧?
[12:27] Hey, I like what I like. 反正我喜欢这个
[12:28] [chuckling]
[12:31] Here they come. 他们来了
[12:33] That’s Paola in the glasses. She’s the one I was telling you about. 戴眼镜的是波拉 我说过的那个人
[12:37] -Good luck, Claud. -Good luck. -祝你好运 克劳迪 ‎-祝你好运
[12:42] Break a leg. I know you’re gonna win first prize. 祝成功 你一定会得第一名
[12:45] Mimi will be so proud. 美美会为你骄傲
[12:51] [sighs]
[12:56] Hi. 嗨
[13:01] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[13:02] My sister’s showing her pottery. 我姐姐的陶艺参展了
[13:05] You like this one? 你喜欢这幅画? 这个吗?
[13:07] [exhales] What, this?
[13:10] What is it? 这是什么?
[13:11] Oh, boy. 我的天 我…
[13:13] Um, I…
[13:16] I think it’s a basket of eggs. 我觉得这是一篮鸡蛋
[13:20] Eggs. 鸡蛋
[13:23] [Mary Anne chuckles]
[13:25] Bye. 再见
[13:28] Um, you spoke. 你说话了
[13:30] That’s progress. 有进步呀 我为什么会这样?
[13:31] [sighs] Why am I like this?
[13:34] New hair, new clothes, new room and still– 新发型 新衣服 新房间 但…
[13:37] You didn’t just magically become Stacey. 你又不能摇身一变成为史黛西
[13:40] Mary Anne, can I ask you something? 玛丽安 我能问你件事吗?
[13:44] Do you even like your new room? 你喜欢你的新房间吗?
[13:47] I– I do… 我喜欢…
[13:50] in theory. 理论上来说 我不知道
[13:52] [sighs] I don’t know.
[13:54] I guess it just doesn’t feel like… 我只是觉得它没有…
[13:57] home. 家的感觉
[13:59] Maybe there’s something we could do about that. 我们应该有办法解决这件事
[14:01] Yeah, maybe there were just some things you weren’t quite ready to leave behind. 也许你还没准备好抛下某些东西
[14:14] The shading on that one turned out really nice. 那幅画的阴影效果很好
[14:18] What was the motivation for you to create these images? 你创作这些图像的动机是什么?
[14:23] Let me say it another way. 让我换个说法
[14:25] What are you hoping this work communicates to the viewer? 你想通过这个作品向观众表达什么?
[14:29] It’s like a… 它是在…
[14:31] pop art homage about… 致敬波普艺术…
[14:34] American consumerism. [laughs] 主题是美国消费主义 怎么说?
[14:36] Hmm. How so?
[14:39] I thought it’d be cool to draw the little crinkles. 我觉得画上一些小褶皱会很酷
[14:43] Your skill as a draftsman is impressive. 你的绘画技法令人印象深刻
[14:46] But if you choose to continue making art, 但如果你选择继续艺术创作
[14:49] I would urge you to ask yourself why. 我希望你能问问自己为什么
[14:51] Why this? Why now? Why you? 为什么画这个? 为什么现在画? 为什么由你画?
[14:56] What images do you need the world to see? 你想向世界展现怎样的图像?
[15:02] [Claudia] If I “chose” to continue making art? 如果我“选择”继续艺术创作?
[15:05] Did that mean she thought I should stop? 她是觉得我应该放弃吗?
[15:09] Are you feeling better today, Mimi? 今天感觉好点了吗 美美?
[15:18] -Here. -What are you doing? 给你 你在干什么?
[15:20] Trying to help Mimi. 我在帮美美
[15:22] Patients with aphasia, 失语症患者
[15:24] that is, people who have trouble with spoken language, like Mimi, 也就是说话有障碍的人 比如美美
[15:27] often respond more clearly to images. 对图像的回应会更清晰
[15:29] I thought if you drew something, it might help Mimi find her words. 你画点东西 ‎也许能帮美美恢复语言能力
[15:33] Yeah, ’cause I’m such a skilled draftsman. 是啊 因为我的绘画技法高超
[15:40] Fine. 好吧
[15:42] Mimi, what can I draw that will magically make you you again? 美美 我画什么 ‎才能让你神奇地变回自己呢?
[15:47] A butterfly? 蝴蝶?
[15:49] A teapot? 茶壶?
[15:51] A yarn ball? 毛线球?
[15:55] Peach. Peach. No, no. 桃子 桃子 不 不
[15:58] I know, you hate peaches. 我知道 你恨桃子
[16:06] Horse. 马
[16:08] House. 房
[16:09] No, kodomo, no! 不 孩子 不!
[16:11] -I don’t understand what you mean– -Mimi… -我不懂你的意思… ‎-美美…
[16:14] [speaking Japanese] Are you talking about Manzanar? 你想说曼扎拿集中营吗?
[16:16] [speaks Japanese] Yes, Manzanar. I remember Manzanar. 是的 曼扎拿 我记得曼扎拿的事
[16:20] -You told me about it before. -[Mimi sighs] 你以前跟我讲过
[16:23] [Claudia in English] My whole life, there were two things I knew for sure, 我这一生 很清楚两件事情
[16:26] that I was an artist and that Mimi understood me. 我是个艺术家 再就是美美懂我
[16:29] [chattering in Japanese]
[16:30] [Claudia in English] Now it felt like I didn’t know anything. 现在我感觉自己什么都不知道
[16:33] [Kristy] Just when I thought I was out, he pulls me back in. 我以为自己摆脱了 他又把我拉了回来
[16:36] It’s the eyes. 这双眼睛
[16:38] They haunt you. 萦绕在脑海中
[16:39] Maybe it’s a Horcrux. 这也许是个魂器
[16:41] A piece of someone’s soul is trapped in there, 里面藏了一个人的灵魂碎片
[16:43] calling out to me. 在召唤我
[16:44] Um…
[16:47] I think you may be right. 你可能说对了
[16:50] [Kristy] Is that you, Mary Anne? 这是你吗 玛丽安? (艾尔玛 1974)
[16:55] It’s my mom. 这是我妈妈
[17:08] She’s sleeping. 她睡了
[17:09] Mom and Dad will be here in 20 minutes. 爸爸妈妈20分钟后到
[17:17] Do you know what that was about? 你知道我们刚在说什么吗?
[17:19] I don’t speak Japanese, remember? 我不懂日语 记得吗?
[17:22] -You could have learned. -Why? -你本可以学的 ‎-为什么?
[17:24] Mom and Dad don’t speak it, and Mimi was born in America. 爸爸妈妈不说日语 美美出生在美国
[17:27] She spoke Japanese growing up at home. 她从小就在家说日语
[17:30] It’s her first language. 那是她的母语
[17:33] Sometimes after a brain injury, 有时候在大脑受创后
[17:36] a person’s oldest memories are the easiest to access. 人最容易想起的 是最久远的记忆
[17:39] That’s why all the stuff about Manzanar keeps coming up. 所以她才一直说曼扎拿的事情
[17:42] What’s Manzanar? 曼扎拿是什么?
[17:44] Claudia, you can’t be serious. 克劳迪娅 你连这都不知道
[17:45] Is it some make-believe place like Narnia or something? 不是纳尼亚之类的编出来的地方吗?
[17:48] It was an internment camp. 那是一个集中营
[17:51] Mimi and her family were there for three years, starting when she was five. 美美和她的家人从她五岁起 ‎在那儿待了三年
[17:55] During World War II, Japanese-Americans, American citizens, 二战期间 日裔美国人 ‎也就是美国公民
[18:00] were classified as enemy aliens by the US. 被美国定义为外敌
[18:03] The US government ripped them from their homes 美国政府把他们从家里赶出来
[18:04] and put them into prison camps 放进集中营里关押
[18:06] all because they were Japanese. 就因为他们是日裔
[18:09] I know about the internment. 我知道集中营
[18:11] I didn’t know it happened to Mimi. 但我不知道美美经历过
[18:13] She doesn’t talk about it unless you ask. 你不问的话她是不会说的
[18:18] I asked her once. 我问过她一次
[18:22] Was it horrible? 很可怕吗?
[18:25] When they were first arrested, 他们刚被抓的时候
[18:27] the camps weren’t ready. 集中营还没建好
[18:29] So they slept for months in horse stalls at the racetrack. 他们就在赛马场的马厩里睡了几个月
[18:33] Horse… 马…
[18:35] house. 房子
[18:36] They had to wear numbered tags on their coats when they were processed. 他们必须在外套上佩戴数字标签分类
[18:41] The food was terrible. 食物非常可怕
[18:43] Rotten, frozen. Things like Vienna sausage and canned fruit. 腐烂的 冷冻的… ‎像维也纳香肠和罐头水果
[18:47] Peaches. 桃子
[18:49] There was barbed wire, armed guards. 那里有带刺的铁丝网 武装警卫
[18:53] No one knew what would happen or when it would end. 没人知道会发生什么 ‎什么时候会结束
[18:56] So Mimi is trapped in her worst memories forever? 美美会永远被困在 ‎自己最可怕的回忆里吗?
[19:03] I know it doesn’t seem like it, 我知道这看起来很糟
[19:05] but this is a good sign. 但它是个好迹象
[19:07] She’s finding herself again, 她开始找回自己了
[19:10] and she’ll find her way back to us. 她会找到回我们身边的路的
[19:13] To you. 回你身边的路
[19:22] I don’t understand how someone could do that to a family. 我不理解怎么会有人 ‎对一个家庭做出那种事
[19:25] I don’t understand why they still do. 我不理解为什么他们还在这样做
[19:30] [Claudia] The past isn’t dead. 过去不会消亡
[19:32] It isn’t even past. 过去甚至没有过去
[19:33] I thought that was an old Buddhist saying, too, 我以为这也是一句佛偈
[19:36] but Janine said it was actually some guy named William Faulkner. 但珍妮说这是一个 ‎叫威廉福克纳的人说的
[19:39] I think it’s a good one, 我觉得说得很好
[19:41] because the past, the good and the bad, 因为过去 无论是好是坏
[19:44] will always be with us. 都是我们的一部分
[19:52] We have to understand where we’ve been 我们必须了解自己来自何处
[19:54] to know where we’re going… 才能明白该去向何方…
[20:02] and the images each of us need to show the world. 以及我们每个人想展现给世界的图像
[20:10] [doorbell rings]
[20:13] You’re home! 你回家了!
[20:14] [Dawn] We’re so happy to see you. 见到你太开心了
[20:16] I made you an afghan, but I ran out of yarn, 我给你做了软毛毯 但毛线不够用
[20:18] -so I guess it’s a scarf. -[laughing] 所以这应该是条围巾
[20:20] Thank you. Beautiful. 谢谢 真美
[20:22] [Stacey] Hi, Mimi. 嗨 美美
[20:24] So glad you’re better. 你好起来了 我真开心
[20:26] You okay, Mimi? 你还好吗 美美?
[20:27] I… tea. 我…茶
[20:29] Call me when it’s ready and I’ll bring it upstairs. 泡好了就叫我一声 我会拿上楼的
[20:34] She’s doing great. 她状态很好
[20:35] Yeah, she is. 是 她很棒
[20:38] -Claudia. -[telephone ringing] 克劳迪娅
[20:39] Was that a phone? -那是… ‎-电话
[20:41] -What? -The phone. -什么? ‎-电话
[20:43] [all giggle] The phone! 接电话!
[20:45] [ringing]
[20:49] Baby-Sitters Club, this is Kristy Thomas speaking. 保姆俱乐部 这里是克里斯蒂托马斯
[20:52] Hi, Mrs. Pike. 嗨 派克女士
[20:55] Sea City. Uh… 海城?
[20:57] -Are you serious? -[murmuring] 真的吗?
[20:58] -I mean, we’ll have to ask. -Oh, my gosh. -我们得问一下 ‎-我的天
[21:01] [laughing, chattering]
[21:03] All eight of them. 八个孩子?
[21:05] A whole week of baby-sitting? 一整周的保姆工作?
[21:07] [rock music playing]
[21:18] ♪ What are the things you wanted? The same as anyone? ♪
[21:24] ♪ Just a hand to hold a little ♪
[21:27] ♪ After all is said and done And the days were long and open ♪
[21:33] ♪ ‘Cause I had a view of you The summer of ’42 ♪
[21:39] ♪ When I was in love with you ♪
[21:43] ♪ We counted stars above us ♪
[21:46] ♪ We dreamed of Xanadu ♪
[21:49] ♪ We’d sneak off to the desert The sand over your fancy shoes ♪
[21:55] ♪ The first day that I met you I wrote down in my book ♪
[22:01] ♪ I am in love with you ♪
[22:04] ♪ I am in love with you ♪
[22:08] ♪ You ♪
[22:13] ♪ I am in love with you ♪
[22:21] ♪ You ♪
[22:26] ♪ I am in love with you ♪
保姆俱乐部

文章导航

Previous Post: 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号