时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | [Stacey] It was the first week of spring break, | 春假的第一周 |
[00:19] | and Mary Anne and I were about to leave Stoneybrook | 玛丽安和我要离开斯托尼布鲁克 |
[00:21] | for our first out of town babysitting job in… | 去海城完成我们的第一次… |
[00:24] | Sea City! | 出城保姆工作 |
[00:25] | One week, eight Pikes, two baby-sitters. | 我们两个保姆和派克一家的八个孩子 一起玩一周 |
[00:28] | I can’t believe you guys are going. | 我不敢相信你们居然要去 |
[00:30] | I can’t believe your dad is letting you go. | 我不敢相信你爸居然允许你去了 |
[00:32] | Yeah, how is Richard taking it? | 对啊 理查德对此作何反应? |
[00:37] | [sobbing] | |
[00:39] | Pretty good… | 还可以… |
[00:41] | considering. | 还在考虑 |
[00:42] | He did make me only get one-pieces, | 他确实只让我穿连体泳衣 |
[00:44] | which made him feel like he was, again, exerting some measure of control. | 这让他感觉他又一次对我实施了控制 |
[00:48] | We’ll go bikini shopping on our night off. | 我们等晚上休息的时候去买比基尼 |
[00:50] | -It’ll be our chance to bond. -Really? | -这将会是我们培养感情的机会 -是吗? |
[00:51] | Yeah! [laughs] | 当然 |
[00:53] | I’m so jealous. | 我好羡慕 |
[00:54] | You guys get to go on a glamorous business trip, | 你们能有机会去这样美妙的公务旅行 |
[00:57] | while I’ll be dying of boredom in Vermont. | 而我只能待在佛蒙特州和无聊作伴 |
[01:00] | You’ll be with Mimi. | 你有美美陪你啊 |
[01:01] | She’ll be bored, too. | 她也会感到无聊的 |
[01:03] | Speaking of boring, this whole wedding stuff | 说到无聊 这档子婚礼的事情 |
[01:05] | has turned my mother into the most basic person to ever live. | 已经把我妈变成了史上最俗气的人 |
[01:09] | “Flutes or saucers? Roses or orchids?” | “香槟杯选碟形还是笛型?” “要玫瑰还是兰花?” |
[01:12] | It’s like talking to a Brides magazine from the 1950s. | 和她说话就像一本1950年代发行的 《新娘》杂志一样无聊 |
[01:17] | At least she’s not obsessively looking for dates on Tinder. [laughs] | 至少她没有沉迷于 在约会软件上寻找约会对象 |
[01:21] | Sharon swipes right on everyone. | 莎朗对软件上所有的男人都感兴趣 |
[01:23] | -[laughs] -It’s why I can’t leave her alone. | 所以我根本不放心让她独处 |
[01:25] | Well, my dad will be at home and vulnerable… | 好吧 我爸则会脆弱地待在家里… |
[01:28] | Say no more. The game is afoot. | 好了 别说了 好戏开始了 |
[01:31] | Project Parent Trap begins now. | 让父母复合的计划 现在正式开始 |
[01:35] | [Stacey] Mary Anne and Dawn were hoping | 玛丽安和道恩希望 |
[01:36] | their parents would get back together on their own, | 她们能靠自己的力量让父母重归于好 |
[01:38] | but after months of waiting, they decided to take a more active approach. | 在等待了数月之后 她们决定采取一些更积极的措施 |
[01:42] | Okay, before we get into all of that, | 好吧 在我们开始计划之前 |
[01:45] | -let’s lay out some ground rules. -[laughs] | 先定下一些基本规则 |
[01:47] | The BSC code of conduct. | 保姆俱乐部的行为准则 |
[01:48] | Oh, brother. | 我的老天 |
[01:49] | No texting during sitting hours. | 别在工作的时候发短信聊天 |
[01:52] | We can’t afford any distractions. | 我们不能在工作时分心 |
[01:54] | And be hyper-vigilant with sunscreen application. | 并且要谨慎使用防晒霜 |
[01:59] | And most importantly… | 最重要的是… |
[02:00] | Oh, don’t worry. I can disconnect my pump for up to an hour if I want to swim. | 别担心 我可以在想去游泳的时候 把胰岛素泵卸下来一小时 |
[02:04] | No. I mean, good, | 不 我是说 那很好 |
[02:06] | but most importantly… | 但最重要的是… |
[02:11] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想念你们的 |
[02:14] | Kristy, you’re gonna make me cry. | 克里斯蒂 你要把我弄哭了 |
[02:18] | [sobbing] | |
[02:21] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[02:23] | Guys, come on, we’re only leaving for a week. | 姐妹们 拜托 我们就离开一个礼拜 |
[02:27] | -Okay. -[all laugh] | 好吧 |
[02:31] | [Stacey] Which was about how longa car ride | 而这取决于要和一群 没有什么规矩的八个小孩 共处一车多长时间 |
[02:33] | with eight kids with almost no behavioral boundaries felt. | |
[02:36] | -[chattering] -[laughing] | |
[02:37] | [Stacey] But finally, after three vomiting incidents | 终于 在经历了三次晕车呕吐的事故 |
[02:39] | and 650 million are-we-there-yets, | 以及无数次“到了没有”的疑问过后 |
[02:43] | Mary Anne, the Pike family and I finally made it to Sea City. | 玛丽安 派克一家和我终于到了海城 |
[02:48] | [father] Pikes, sound off! | 派克一家 来报数! |
[02:50] | -Mallory! -Jordan. | -马洛里! -乔丹 |
[02:52] | Adam. | 亚当 拜伦 |
[02:55] | -Dude. -Oh. Byron. | |
[02:56] | [father] Nicky, Margo and Claire. | 尼基 玛戈和克莱尔 |
[02:59] | Daddy, I’m not Claire. I’m Fido. [barks] | 爸爸 我不是克莱尔 我是费多 |
[03:02] | [laughing] | |
[03:04] | Vanessa, come on, let’s go. | 瓦妮莎 快点 我们要出发了 |
[03:10] | My darkened soul is broken and in pain. | 我黑暗的灵魂破碎且痛苦 |
[03:14] | I hope at the beach we get nothing but rain. [sighs] | 我希望在海滩除了暴雨一无所获 |
[03:17] | She’s going through a poetry phase. | 她正在经历沉迷于诗歌的阶段 |
[03:19] | [Vanessa] No, I’m not! | 我才没有! 这真的很令人烦躁 |
[03:20] | [laughs] It’s very annoying, | |
[03:23] | but we encourage our children to follow their bliss. | 但我们鼓励孩子 去追随自己的天赐之福 |
[03:28] | [Stacey] Meanwhile, back in Stoneybrook, | 与此同时 在斯托尼布鲁克 |
[03:30] | Dawn was implementing part one of a multi-step plan. | 道恩正在着手实施众多计划的第一步 |
[03:34] | Still no murders. | 还是没有谋杀案 |
[03:35] | [cell phone ringing] | |
[03:40] | [clears throat] | |
[03:42] | Sharon, what a pleasant surprise. | 莎朗 真是意外的惊喜呀 |
[03:44] | Richie. | 里奇 |
[03:46] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[03:48] | I was just calling to say you should come over for dinner. | 我打电话是想叫你来一起吃晚餐 |
[03:52] | Maybe we could share a wine? | 也许我们能一起喝点小酒 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | On the rocks. | 加冰的那种? |
[03:56] | Nobody drinks wine on the rocks. | 没人会往红酒里加冰 |
[03:58] | Dawn, return your mother’s phone. | 道恩 把你妈的手机还回去 |
[04:00] | Richard, come on, man. | 理查德 拜托了 |
[04:02] | Give love a chance. | 给爱一个机会 |
[04:04] | Remember when you used to be her little turtle? | 还记得你曾是她的一只小乌龟吗? |
[04:07] | What did you just say… | 你说什么… |
[04:08] | Why do you… Did she tell you– | 你为什么…她告诉你了… |
[04:10] | No, I found her yearbook, and I started reading it. | 不 我是在她的毕业纪念册上找到的 |
[04:13] | -Don’t. -She was so in love. | -别这样 -她当时深爱着你 |
[04:15] | -Okay. -Now she’s so lonely. | -好吧 -现在她却如此的寂寞 |
[04:18] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[04:20] | -Oh, no, don’t, don’t… -[beeps] | 别 别挂电话 |
[04:23] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要啊 |
[04:27] | Welcome to the yellow room. | 欢迎来到黄色房间 |
[04:28] | This is probably my favorite bedroom. | 这大概是我最喜欢的卧室 |
[04:30] | You can hear the ocean. | 你能听见浪花声 |
[04:31] | It’s so romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[04:32] | I’m right next door in the pink room if you need anything. | 我就在隔壁的粉色房间 有事可以来找我 |
[04:35] | Mallory, why don’t you go help your sisters get changed? | 马洛里 不如你去帮妹妹们换衣服吧 |
[04:38] | And then we’ll go down to the beach. | 然后我们就去海滩玩 如何? |
[04:39] | On it. | 这就去 |
[04:43] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的老天 |
[04:45] | Can you believe they’re paying us to stay here? | 你能相信他们居然付钱 让我们待在这里吗? |
[04:48] | [Stacey] No. | 不能 |
[04:48] | This is gonna be the best trip of our entire lives. | 这将是我们人生中最棒的一次旅行 |
[04:52] | Well, at least, of my life. | 好吧 至少是我人生中最棒的 |
[04:53] | You’ve probably been to a million glamorous places. | 你大概去过无数多这样美丽的地方 |
[04:56] | Not with one of my best friends. | 但之前都没和你一起去呀 |
[04:58] | Okay, so Deirdre said we get Saturday night off. | 迪德利说我们周六晚上可以休假 |
[05:01] | So we have to go bikini shopping and ride the Ferris wheel at sunset. | 所以我们一定要去买比基尼 并在日落时坐上摩天轮 |
[05:04] | And we have to get those old-fashioned airbrushed t-shirts. | 而且我们一定要去买 那些老式喷绘T恤 |
[05:07] | One hundred percent. | 当然啦 |
[05:09] | [both laugh] | |
[05:10] | [Stacey] Mary Anne and I were officially obsessed | 玛丽安和我正式 迷上了海城和我们的新房间 |
[05:12] | -with Sea City and our new room. -[both laugh] | |
[05:15] | But Kristy… | 但克里斯蒂… |
[05:17] | Well, what do you think? | 如何?你觉得怎么样? |
[05:20] | [Stacey] Kristy was having a bit of trouble getting used to hers. | 克里斯蒂正艰难地适应着她的新房间 |
[05:25] | It’s… | 这里… |
[05:28] | big. | 很大 |
[05:30] | Big, yeah. | 很大 是的 |
[05:32] | Big. | 很宽敞 |
[05:33] | Oh, Kristy, your mom and I have our menu tasting | 克里斯蒂 你妈妈和我 在周六要去试吃婚礼的菜单 |
[05:36] | for the wedding on Saturday. | |
[05:38] | Do you think you could watch Karen and Andrew for us? Well, for me. | 你能到时帮我们…我是说 帮我照看一下凯伦和安德鲁吗? |
[05:41] | Well, for us. | 不对 就是帮我们 好吧 太好了!谢谢你 |
[05:44] | Um… sure. | |
[05:47] | Ah, great! Thank you so ver– | |
[05:52] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[05:54] | Okay, I’ll let you enjoy the space. | 好吧 我让你自己感受一下这里吧 |
[05:57] | Just feel it out. | 四处走走适应一下 |
[05:58] | It’s all yours. Bye. | 这是你的地盘了 再见 我应该从那边走 |
[06:03] | Oh, I’m going that way. | |
[06:10] | [Stacey] Our first full day in Sea City. | 我们在海城的第一天 |
[06:13] | Mary Anne and I were a perfect team. | 玛丽安和我的搭档非常默契 |
[06:15] | While Mr. and Mrs. Pike slept in for the first time in 11 years, | 在派克先生和他的妻子 在11年来终于睡了一个安稳觉的时候 |
[06:19] | we were wide awake. | 我们却清醒得很 |
[06:21] | Stacey, come check this out! | 史黛西 过来看看这个! |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 怎么了? |
[06:26] | We’re digging a hole to China. | 我们在挖一个通向中国的洞 |
[06:28] | Can I help? | 我能一起玩吗? |
[06:29] | No, get lost, puke-head. | 不行 快走开 你个呕吐怪 |
[06:31] | Adam, be kind to Nicky, please. | 亚当 请你对尼基友好一点 |
[06:33] | We don’t have to do what you say. You’re not our mom. | 我们不用听你的 你又不是我妈 |
[06:35] | Don’t talk to Stacey like that! | 不要这么和史黛西说话 |
[06:37] | [Stacey] The Pikes have lost control. | 派克一家的小朋友失控了 |
[06:39] | Okay, just be nice and let Nicky play, okay? | 好吧 你们就友善一点 让尼基一起玩 好吗? |
[06:45] | And suddenly… | 突然之间… |
[06:47] | so had I. | 我也失去了控制 |
[06:55] | Mary Anne, I just saw my husband. | 玛丽安 我刚看到我的老公了 |
[06:57] | I thought my rug was your husband. | 我以为我的毯子才是你的老公 |
[06:59] | Also, we’re on the clock. | 再说了 现在是工作时间 |
[07:00] | We locked eyes and time stopped. | 我们四目相对的时候 时间都停止了 |
[07:03] | Look at him! Lifeguard, three o’clock. | 你看他啊! 三点钟方向的那个救生员 |
[07:06] | What’s up, buddy? | 嘿哥们 你还好吗? |
[07:07] | Stacey, that man is way too old for you. | 史黛西 那个男人对你来说也太老了 |
[07:11] | He’s at least 17. | 他至少有17岁 |
[07:13] | I’ve got to get his attention. | 我一定要去引起他的主意 |
[07:14] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何? |
[07:15] | You look and sound insane. | 你整个人都有点疯狂了 |
[07:18] | Get his attention? | 引起他的注意? |
[07:19] | What are you gonna do, pretend to drown? | 你要怎么做 假装溺水? |
[07:21] | Do you think that would work? | 这样有用吗? |
[07:23] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要去和他搭讪 |
[07:25] | [gasps] | |
[07:27] | -And, like, cleared it. -Yeah. | -然后 清除掉它 -嗯 嘿 我叫史黛西 |
[07:30] | Um, hey, I’m Stacey. | |
[07:33] | Stacey McGill. | 史黛西麦吉尔 |
[07:35] | Formerly of Manhattan, currently of Stoneybrook, Connecticut. | 之前在曼哈顿 现在住在康涅狄格州 的斯托尼布鲁克 |
[07:39] | I’m working here on the beach, too. | 我现在也在海滩上工作 |
[07:43] | So if you need any help, just holla at moi. | 如果你需要帮忙 就来找我 |
[07:46] | “Holla at moi”? | “来找我”? |
[07:48] | Maybe I should have pretended to drown after all. | 也许我就应该假装溺水 |
[07:50] | [laughs] Okay, cool.I’m Scott. | 好啊 我叫斯科特 |
[07:52] | Yo, Scott. We’re all out of soda. | 嘿 斯科特 我们没有汽水了 |
[07:54] | -Wanna make a store run? -Yeah. | -想去趟商店吗? -好啊 |
[07:56] | I gotta go. See you around? | 我该走了 回头见? |
[07:58] | Yeah. Of course. | 嗯 当然 你落下了这个 |
[07:59] | Oh, um, you dropped this. | |
[08:02] | Keep it. My gift to you, cutie. | 你留着吧 算是我送你的礼物 小可爱 |
[08:06] | [Stacey] Cutie. | 小可爱 |
[08:07] | A pet name and a romantic gift. | 他给我起了个宠物的名字 还送我了一个浪漫的礼物 |
[08:10] | This was just the beginning. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[08:13] | ♪ You know I liked you right from… ♪ | |
[08:16] | [Stacey] I brought you some soda. | 我给你买了些汽水 |
[08:17] | No way. [gasps] Thanks, kiddo. | 不会吧 谢啦小孩 |
[08:20] | Yo, bro, can I have one? | 嘿哥们 能帮我拿一罐吗? |
[08:22] | ♪ I’d give you my heart ♪ | |
[08:26] | ♪ But you never gave me the time of day You never… ♪ | |
[08:29] | At least we’re giving the seagulls food, right? | 至少我们在喂海鸥 对吧? |
[08:32] | -[laughing] -[shouting] | |
[08:34] | Don’t throw it at me! | 别拿它扔我身上! |
[08:36] | [Mary Anne] Guys! | 孩子们! |
[08:38] | [shouting] | |
[08:45] | [Stacey] Ow! | |
[08:47] | Somewhere in the recesses of my boy-crazed brain, | 在我为男孩疯狂的大脑深处 |
[08:51] | I knew it was wrong to leave Mary Anne with all the work. | 我知道我不该把所有工作都 推给玛丽安一人 |
[08:54] | [coughs] | |
[08:55] | –[Stacey] But this was destiny… -[children shouting] | 但这就是命中注定… |
[08:57] | and destiny waits for no baby-sitter. | 命运可不会眷顾保姆 |
[09:01] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢? |
[09:02] | Thinking about how many burgers I’m gonna slam at Burger Garden later. | 我在想待会儿要去 汉堡花园吃多少汉堡 |
[09:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的老天 |
[09:07] | Wait you’re going to Burger Garden later? | 你一会儿要去汉堡花园? |
[09:08] | That’s insane! Guess where I’m gonna be. | 这也太疯狂了!猜猜我要去哪里? |
[09:12] | Burger Garden! | 汉堡花园! |
[09:14] | Rad. See you there, then. | 真棒 那就一会儿见吧 |
[09:20] | Jordan! Adam! Nicky! Come on! | 乔丹!亚当!尼基! 拜托! |
[09:24] | My God. | 老天 |
[09:25] | Do you want us to dig you out or are you doing this for the ‘gram? | 你想让我们把你挖出来 还是你这是要拍照片墙的造型? |
[09:29] | Dig me out, please. | 请把我挖出来吧 拜托了 正如你所见 我被深埋在沙子里 |
[09:31] | [huffs] As you can see, I’m literally in too deep, | |
[09:35] | given the fact that one of my alleged best friends/co-baby-sitters has left me | 而我所谓的好朋友 同时也是一起工作的保姆 |
[09:39] | to be eaten alive by seagulls, | 丢下我一个人喂海鸥 |
[09:41] | while she tries to marry an inappropriately old lifeguard. | 自己却跑去试着嫁给一个 比她大很多的救生员 |
[09:45] | Sorry, hi. | 抱歉 你好 |
[09:47] | -I’m Mary Anne. -Hi. I’m Alex. | -我是玛丽安 -你好 我是亚力克斯 别担心 |
[09:49] | And don’t be sorry. | |
[09:50] | I’m a local, and I can’t begin to tell you how many people I’ve had to dig out | 我是本地人 你无法想象 每年我要从沙滩里挖出来多少人 |
[09:53] | -of this beach over the years. -[Mary Anne laughs] | |
[10:02] | How can I repay you? | 我该怎么报答你们呢? |
[10:04] | Ice cream? Henna tattoos? | 冰淇淋?请你们做指甲花纹身? |
[10:06] | -An almost dead pet crab? -[laughs] You’re hilarious. | 送你们一个将死的宠物螃蟹? 你可真幽默 |
[10:09] | People who barely know me always say that. | 不了解我的人总是这么说我 |
[10:12] | Oh, this is my cousin Toby. | 这是我的表弟 托比 |
[10:13] | He’s visiting from Canada. | 他是从加拿大过来旅游的 |
[10:15] | -Hi. -Want to hang out with us later? | -你好 -你一会儿想和我们一起去玩吗? |
[10:17] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[10:19] | My co-babysitter and I need to have some one-on-one time, | 我的保姆同事和我需要一些私人时光 |
[10:22] | if she has time for me. | 如果她还想着我的话 |
[10:28] | She seems pretty busy. | 她看起来挺忙的 |
[10:30] | Here, I’ll give you my number. | 给 我给你我的电话号码 |
[10:32] | Text me if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了 就给我发短信 |
[10:35] | [Stacey] Scott said he’s gonna be at Burger Garden later slamming burgers, | 斯科特说他一会儿要去 汉堡花园吃汉堡 |
[10:38] | so let’s keep our eyes peeled. | 所以我们要提高警惕 盯紧一点 |
[10:39] | So much for bikini shopping. | 采购比基尼的计划也是啊 |
[10:41] | We should probably put a pin in the bikini shopping. | 我们大概需要改期再去买比基尼了 |
[10:43] | It’s freezing anyways. | 反正现在也很冷 |
[10:45] | So much for fun in the sun. | 等天气好的时候才更好玩一点 |
[10:47] | Well, I’m inviting my new friend Alex and his cousin to join us. | 好吧 我要邀请我的新朋友 亚力克斯和他的表弟加入我们 |
[10:50] | Do you think Scott will like them? | 你觉得斯科特会喜欢他们吗? |
[10:52] | Stacey, | 史黛西 |
[10:53] | why are you turning yourself inside out for this completely average guy | 你为什么要被这个长相平平的路人 |
[10:57] | who you barely know? | 迷得神魂颠倒 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry to say it, Mary Anne, | 我很抱歉这么说 玛丽安 |
[11:02] | -but you’re just not as– -What? | -但你不如我… -什么? |
[11:03] | As mature as you? | 不如你成熟? |
[11:05] | Well, at least I’m mature enough to do the job I was hired to do. | 好吧 但至少我在做好 自己的本职工作上足够成熟 |
[11:08] | [Stacey] I knew Mary Anne was right. | 我知道玛丽安是对的 |
[11:10] | I hadn’t been a great baby-sitter, | 我不是个称职的保姆 |
[11:13] | or a great friend, | 也不是个合格的朋友 |
[11:14] | but Scott was worth it. | 但斯科特值得这一切 |
[11:16] | Wasn’t he? | 不是吗? |
[11:18] | Car wash! Car wash! Daddy gets a car wash! | 洗车!洗车!我们帮爸爸洗车! |
[11:22] | [Stacey] While Watson and Liz were at their menu tasting, | 当沃森和莉斯在品尝婚礼菜单时 |
[11:25] | Kristy had what she thought was another one of her great ideas. | 克里斯蒂又有了一个 她自认为很棒的点子 |
[11:28] | Keep the kids busy and get chores done. | 让孩子们忙起来 顺便把家务给做了 |
[11:30] | What could go wrong? | 这怎么会岔子呢? |
[11:31] | Do you guys have any of those big sponges? | 你们有那种大的海绵吗? |
[11:34] | [Karen] In the garage. | 在车库里 |
[11:35] | Just make sure you don’t go into the little room with the blue door. | 只要你不去那个蓝色门的小屋就行 |
[11:40] | That’s where my dad keepsall of his secrets. | 那里存放着我爸爸的所有秘密 |
[12:07] | [doorknob rattles] | |
[12:10] | Hey, Andrew! | 嘿 安德鲁! |
[12:14] | Andrew, buddy! | 安德鲁! |
[12:23] | No. [pounds on door] | 不要 |
[12:26] | No, no, no, no, no, that’s steel wool! | 别!那是钢丝球! |
[12:29] | You’re gonna scratch the paint! | 你们会划坏车漆的! 不要! |
[12:31] | [banging door] No! | |
[12:34] | No! | 别这样! |
[12:37] | Did you hear about the hungry clock? | 你听说过饥饿钟吗? |
[12:39] | No. | 没有 |
[12:40] | It went back for seconds. | 它马上就要敲响了 |
[12:42] | [laughing] | |
[12:43] | Get it, Stacey? | 懂了吗 史黛西? |
[12:44] | Time’s measured in seconds, and… | 时间是用秒来计量的 然后… |
[12:47] | Don’t bother. | 别管她了 |
[12:50] | Looking for someone, Stacey? | 你在等人吗 史黛西? |
[12:52] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么? |
[12:53] | She’s looking for a gorgeous hunk, | 她在找一个英俊的壮男 |
[12:55] | tall, tan, slamming burgers. | 魁梧 黝黑 还会大口吃汉堡 |
[12:59] | I’m a hunk slamming burgers. | 我就是个会锤烂汉堡的猛男 |
[13:01] | [laughing] | |
[13:08] | Okay, what if we put the car in neutral | 好吧 不如我们把车挂空挡 |
[13:10] | and pushed it into the road | 再把它推到路上 |
[13:11] | and hope someone hits it, and when Watson comes home, | 祈祷有人来撞上它 这样等沃森回家的时候 |
[13:13] | we’ll say someone tried to steal the car, but they crashed it and fled the scene. | 我们就说有人想来偷车 结果肇事逃逸了 |
[13:17] | Or you could just push it into the garage. | 亦或者你可以把它推回车库 |
[13:21] | Daddy hardly ever drives this car anyways. | 反正爸爸也不怎么开这辆车 |
[13:24] | It’s really old, | 它太古旧了 |
[13:27] | and fewer than 100 were ever made. | 并且全球限量不到一百台 |
[13:30] | Oh. | |
[13:37] | Oh, my God, he’s here. What do I do? | 我的老天 他来了 我该怎么做? |
[13:39] | Get him a gift. | 给他买个礼物 |
[13:40] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[13:41] | He got me a gift, after all. | 毕竟他送我了一个礼物 |
[13:43] | What? No, Stacey, I was joking. | 什么?不 史黛西 我是开玩笑的 |
[13:45] | He gave you a whistle, on accident. | 他只是不小心给你了一个口哨 |
[13:48] | You, you’re a boy. Come with me. | 你 你是个男生 跟我来 |
[13:50] | See what I’ve been dealing with? | 你看到我在和什么样的人打交道了吧 |
[13:51] | I can relate. | 我能感同身受 |
[13:53] | I had a crush on this guy at theater camp, | 我在戏剧营喜欢上了一个男生 |
[13:55] | and things really escalated when I was cast as his father in The Fantasticks. | 结果事情在我出演《异想天开》 扮演他的父亲的时候变复杂了 |
[13:59] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[14:01] | What about me? | 我怎么了? |
[14:02] | Have you ever been in love? | 你喜欢过别人吗? |
[14:05] | Well, there is this one guy. | 好吧 的确有个男生 |
[14:07] | Logan. | 罗根 |
[14:09] | I wouldn’t call it love, | 我不认为那是爱情 |
[14:10] | but whenever I see him, my legs feel like Jell-O. | 但每当我看到他的时候都会腿软 |
[14:14] | But we’ve barely even talked. | 但我们几乎没怎么说过话 |
[14:16] | Mary Anne, talk to him | 玛丽安 和他聊聊 |
[14:18] | or else you’re gonna spend the rest of your life | 不然你会一辈子好奇 |
[14:20] | wondering if his legs feel like Jell-O when he sees you. | 他是否也对你有着相同的喜爱 |
[14:26] | Okay, as a boy, is this something you’d like? | 好吧 作为男生 你喜欢这种东西吗? |
[14:28] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[14:29] | As this boy, am I very interested in mollusks? | 但对我来说 我会对软体动物感兴趣吗? |
[14:32] | Forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[14:33] | No, what I meant to say is, | 不 我是说 |
[14:36] | anything can be special if it comes from someone special. | 一切事物在遇上对的人的时候 都会变得独一无二 |
[14:42] | Oh, my God, there he is. | 哦 我的老天 他在那里 |
[14:45] | [Stacey sighs] | |
[14:55] | Wow. Hey, cutie. | 嘿 小可爱 |
[14:57] | What’s with the chocolates? You selling these? | 这盒巧克力是干嘛的? 你在卖它们吗? |
[14:59] | Babe, I think they’re for you. | 亲爱的 我想那是送给你的 |
[15:02] | Another little girl from the beach that’s in love with you. | 又是一个沙滩上 对你心生爱慕的小女孩 不 我… 这是… |
[15:05] | Um, no, I– they’re– | |
[15:08] | [Toby] Mine. | 我的 |
[15:10] | Thanks for holding them for me, beloved girlfriend. | 谢谢你帮我拿着它 我亲爱的女朋友 |
[15:21] | Sorry, I gotta go. | 抱歉 但我该走了 |
[15:26] | [Stacey] As a wise poet once put it, | 正如一位富有智慧的诗人曾说过 |
[15:28] | my darkened soul was broken and in pain. | 我黑暗的灵魂破碎且痛苦 |
[15:30] | I hoped at the beach we got nothing but rain. | 我希望在海滩除了暴雨一无所获 |
[15:34] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:35] | I completely embarrassed myself. | 我出大丑了 |
[15:38] | Just like you said I would. | 正如你当初说的一般 |
[15:42] | Hey, Byron, I need a little space here, buddy. | 嘿 拜伦 我需要点私人空间 |
[15:45] | Should we tell her what you told us, buddy? | 我们该告诉她你说的话吗 哥们? |
[15:47] | -Don’t you dare! -Tell me what. | -你敢! -告诉我什么 |
[15:50] | -Byron has a big, fat– -Shut up! | -拜伦有个又大又胖的… -闭嘴! |
[15:53] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 大家都出去吧 |
[15:56] | Byron, come here. | 拜伦 你过来 |
[15:59] | You know you shouldn’t shove your brother, right? | 你知道你不应该推你的兄弟 对吧? |
[16:01] | Jordan’s a butthead. | 乔丹就是个蠢货 |
[16:04] | But he’s right. | 但他说得对 |
[16:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:08] | Byron, I’m way too old for you. | 拜伦 我年纪比你大太多了 |
[16:11] | But that doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re a wonderful person, | 但这不意味着我否定你是个很棒的人 |
[16:14] | and I value you as a friend. | 我也很珍重这段友情 |
[16:18] | I can live with that. | 好吧 我能接受 |
[16:21] | Hug? | 抱一个? |
[16:23] | [Stacey] In mending Byron’s broken heart, | 在帮拜伦修补因失恋而破碎的心时 |
[16:25] | I was starting to feel mine heal, too. | 我也开始自愈 |
[16:27] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[16:28] | [Stacey] But back in Stoneybrook… | 但回到斯托尼布鲁克… |
[16:29] | Just to paint the wheel well? | 光把车轮的漆补好就这么多钱? |
[16:32] | No, I need it done in secret and onsite, | 不行 我需要你上门偷偷来修 |
[16:36] | because I cannot drive. | 因为我不会开车 |
[16:38] | [Stacey] …there were somethings that were simply too expensive to fix. | 有一些过于昂贵而无法修补的东西 |
[16:42] | Hold on, I’m getting a call from a blocked number. | 等下 有个我屏蔽掉了的号码找我 |
[16:45] | Hello, Kristy Thomas, president of the Baby-Sitters Club. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂托马斯 保姆俱乐部的主席 |
[16:48] | Hello, Kristy. | 你好啊 克里斯蒂 |
[16:49] | You seem to be ignoring my calls. | 你好像一直在故意不接我的电话 |
[16:52] | What? | 什么? |
[16:53] | No way. | 才没有 |
[16:55] | I just get so many robocalls. | 我只是接到太多骚扰电话了 |
[16:57] | Okay, I gotta go. Bye. | 好了 我要挂了 拜拜 |
[16:59] | Yeah, is there something you want to tell me about my car? | 嗯 关于我的车 你有没有什么想告诉我的? |
[17:05] | Oh, um… | |
[17:08] | I pushed it into the garage. | 我把它推回车库了 |
[17:09] | It looked like rain. You’re welcome. | 因为要下雨了 你不用谢我 |
[17:11] | And the scratches all over the back of it? | 那车背的那些划痕是怎么回事? |
[17:14] | Karen said you had hidden secrets, | 凯伦说你有一些隐藏的秘密 |
[17:16] | so I went into the room with the blue door, | 于是我就去了蓝色门的房间 |
[17:17] | and then I got trapped in there, and they steel-wooled your car. | 被困在里面 而他们就开始用钢丝球给你擦车 |
[17:20] | And now you’re gonna murder me, and that’s gonna be your hidden secret, | 然后现在你要杀了我 这便成了你的隐藏秘密 |
[17:23] | and I am so, so, so sorry. | 最后我真的非常抱歉 |
[17:25] | Look, I get it. Karen is a lot. | 听着 我明白 凯伦的确很调皮 |
[17:28] | But listen to me. | 但听我说 |
[17:29] | I don’t have any hidden secrets. | 我没有什么隐藏的秘密 |
[17:31] | Okay? I’m a normal person. | 好吗?我只是个正常人 |
[17:33] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[17:35] | Copy. | 明白了 |
[17:36] | And do we have to be honest with my mom about this, or… | 那我们要如实告诉我妈这件事吗 还是… |
[17:41] | [laughs] Oh, God, no. No way. | 哦老天 不会的 不会告诉你妈的 |
[17:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:47] | And… | 还有… |
[17:49] | I really like my new room. | 我真的很喜欢我的新房间 |
[17:50] | You do? | 你喜欢吗? 那就好… |
[17:51] | -Oh. Well, good– -[clicks] | |
[17:53] | -[beeps] -Oh. | |
[17:58] | [all] One, two, three. Go, team! | 一、二、三 加油! |
[18:01] | [Claire] I’m it! | 我来抓人了! |
[18:02] | [Stacey] Our last day in Sea City, and I was finally letting myself have fun. | 在海城的最后一日 我终于让自己尽情享乐 |
[18:06] | I didn’t care how I looked or if some boy knew who I was. | 我不再在意自己的外表 亦或是某个男孩怎么看待我 |
[18:09] | I knew who I was. | 我清楚自己是谁 |
[18:12] | [blows whistle] | |
[18:14] | What do you say, buddy? | |
[18:16] | Mary Anne, I’ll be right back. | 玛丽安 我一会儿就回来 |
[18:23] | Oh, hey, cutie. | 嘿 小可爱 |
[18:25] | I came to return something to you. | 我是来还你东西的 |
[18:27] | Oh, did you find my flip-flop? | 你找到我的人字拖了? |
[18:34] | [Stacey] The thing about love is… | 关于爱… |
[18:36] | Actually, I don’t think I really know that much about love yet. | 其实 我觉得自己现在也不太明白 爱究竟是什么 |
[18:43] | But one thing I do know is that the people who deserve your love… | 但我知道一点 值得你爱的人… |
[18:47] | Look! | 看! |
[18:48] | …are the people who have always loved you. | 是那些一直深爱着你的人 |
[18:51] | [Dawn] “Sorry I went back into my shell.” | “抱歉我又回到自己的壳里了” |
[18:53] | Richard? | 是理查德送的? |
[18:57] | I wonder what it eats. | 我好奇它平常吃什么 |
[18:59] | We’ll have to find out. | 我们会搞明白的 |
[19:05] | [Stacey] And the people who deserve your love | 而值得你爱的人 |
[19:07] | are the people who stand by you through thick and thin. | 是那些不论风雨一直陪伴着你的人 |
[19:13] | Mary Anne, I owe you a formal apology. | 玛丽安 我欠你一声正式的道歉 |
[19:16] | I left you totally high and dry in more ways than one. | 我从各个角度都让你 身陷困境而孤立无援 |
[19:21] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:23] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗? |
[19:25] | I’ve always thought you were so cool, | 我一直以为你很酷 |
[19:27] | and I was terrified going into the trip | 而我则很惧怕这趟旅途 |
[19:29] | that you’d see me as the emotional, overreacting dork that I am. | 怕你把我当成一个情绪化的 容易小题大做的傻瓜 |
[19:34] | But now I realize that we’re both complete and total dorks. | 但现在我意识到 我们俩都是不折不扣的傻瓜 |
[19:39] | [laughing] | |
[19:41] | I got us a little something. | 我给我们买了个小东西 |
[19:44] | -Stacey McGill, you did not! -[laughing] | 史黛西麦吉尔 不是吧! |
[19:47] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 我的老天! |
[19:49] | [gasps] I love it. When did you even fit the time in to do this? | 我好喜欢它 你什么时候去买的? |
[19:53] | -It’s a secret. -[laughing] | 这是秘密 |
[19:55] | -[glass shatters] -[sighs] | |
[19:57] | There goes my Airbnb rating. | 我不会给这家在爱彼迎上打高分了 |
[19:59] | The beach was a blast. | 海滩太好玩了 |
[20:01] | I pray this trip was not my last. | 希望这不会是我的最后一次旅行 |
[20:04] | Hey, Byron. You want your regular seat next to me? | 嘿 拜伦 你想像往常一样坐在我旁边吗? |
[20:07] | I think… I think I need some space. | 我想…我需要一点私人空间 |
[20:14] | [Toby] Stacey. | 史黛西? |
[20:29] | I wrote something inside. | 我在里面写了一些话 (《贝壳》) |
[20:32] | “To Stacey, a very special mollusk.” | “致史黛西 一个很特别的软体动物” |
[20:36] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[20:37] | -The special part, not the mollusk part. -[laughs] | 我是说你真的很特别 |
[20:42] | [horn honks] | |
[20:47] | Goodbye, Toby. | 再见了 托比 快说发生什么了 |
[20:55] | Um, spill. | |
[20:56] | I just had my first kiss! | 我刚刚失去了初吻! |
[20:58] | -What? Oh, my gosh! -[laughs] | 什么?哦 我的天! |
[21:00] | I wonder how it’ll work out between us. | 我好奇我们两个会怎么谈下去 |
[21:01] | Maybe he can come and visit Stoneybrook on holidays. | 也许他可以在放假 的时候来斯托尼布鲁克玩 |
[21:05] | Maybe he’ll get a dual citizenship. | 或者他会拿双国籍 |
[21:07] | I miss him already. | 我已经开始想他了 |
[21:08] | [Mary Anne] Oh, God. | 你真是够了 |
[21:09] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe we could meet Somewhere in the moment ♪ | |
[21:14] | ♪ Somewhere we could go just To talk for a while ♪ | |
[21:18] | ♪ All the little things that I try To forget ♪ | |
[21:21] | ♪ But I remember, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ |