时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪ Let me convince you to come away With me ♪ | (穆斯海德营) NETFLIX 原创剧集 剧名:你好 穆斯海德营!(上) (穆斯海德营) |
[00:11] | ♪ You’ve never been somewhere so loud ♪ | |
[00:15] | ♪ I’d find another room But I have to pay my rent ♪ | |
[00:19] | ♪ But the way I keep my promise Feels so confident… ♪ | |
[00:25] | [Kristy] It was finally summer vacation. | 终于到了暑假 |
[00:27] | The Baby-Sitters Club was finally going into the eighth grade. | 保姆俱乐部终于升入八年级了 |
[00:30] | And we were all set for an epic adventure of making new friends, | 我们都准备好来一场华丽的冒险了 结交新朋友… |
[00:34] | trying new things and most important, | 尝试新事物… 最重要的 聚在一起… 度过最棒的夏天 |
[00:36] | being together for the best summer ever. | |
[00:39] | We made it. Camp Moosehead at last. | 我们终于到了 穆斯海德营 |
[00:41] | And just in time. [sighs] | 正是时候 |
[00:44] | If I was on that bus five more minutes, my circulatory system would never recover. | 如果我在校车上再待五分钟 我的循环系统永远都恢复不过来了 落地呼吸 |
[00:48] | -[laughs] -Grounding breath. [exhales] | |
[00:50] | Summer look. | 夏日装扮 |
[00:52] | Thoughts? | 怎么样? |
[00:53] | Approve. | 准了 |
[00:54] | Adore. | 爱了 |
[00:55] | You look like a bug. | 你看着像一只虫子 |
[00:57] | Also, why are you wearing sunglasses when it’s raining? | 而且 为什么下着雨你还要戴墨镜? |
[01:00] | But I’m so glad you skipped out on fancy art camp | 但我很高兴你没去花哨的艺术营 |
[01:03] | so we can all be together. | 所以我们才能聚在一起 |
[01:04] | I can still have a summer of art. | 我还是可以度过一个艺术的夏天 |
[01:06] | The trees will be my inspiration, and the sky will be my muse. | 树木是我的灵感 天空是我的缪斯 |
[01:10] | And it never rains at Camp Moosehead. | 而且在穆斯海德营从不下雨 |
[01:13] | It’s only a heavy dew. | 这只是瓢泼雨露 |
[01:15] | [all] Moosehead! | 穆斯海德! |
[01:17] | Moose, Moosehead! Moosehead! Moosehead! | 穆斯 穆斯海德!穆斯海德! 穆斯海德! |
[01:21] | Moosehead! | 穆斯海德! |
[01:23] | Moose, Moosehead! | 穆斯 穆斯海德! |
[01:24] | Moosehead! Moosehead! | 穆斯海德!穆斯海德! |
[01:27] | [cheering] | |
[01:29] | You know the chant already. | 你们已经知道口号了 |
[01:31] | Yeah, we practiced it on the bus. | 嗯 我们在校车上练习过了 |
[01:33] | We also know the camp song and some of the lore from the welcome pamphlet. | 我们还知道营歌 和欢迎手册上的一些介绍 |
[01:37] | Stoneybrook group, yeah? | 斯托尼布鲁克组 是吧? |
[01:39] | -You know it! -[laughing] | 没错! |
[01:41] | [woman] Cabin assignments. | 住宿分配 |
[01:42] | Eighth grade girls, Kishi and Schafer, Cardinal cabin. | 八年级女生 岸和谢弗 红鸟小屋 |
[01:46] | McGill and Thomas, Bluebird. | 麦吉尔和托马斯 青鸟小屋 |
[01:48] | Spier, Meadowlark. | 斯皮尔 云雀小屋 |
[01:50] | Moving on, eighth grade boys, we got Bruno. | 接下来 八年级男生 布鲁诺 |
[01:53] | I thought we were supposed to be together. | 我以为我们可以住在一起 |
[01:56] | And I’m all alone. | 我落单了 |
[01:58] | Come on. We’ll fix this. | 来吧 我们可以解决的 |
[02:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:03] | Hi. Kristy Thomas, resident of Stoneybrook, | 嗨 我是克里斯蒂托马斯 来自斯托尼布鲁克 |
[02:06] | president of the Baby-Sitters Club. | 保姆俱乐部的部长 |
[02:08] | Philomena Means. Kids call me Meany. | 菲洛米娜米恩斯 孩子们都叫我米恩妮 |
[02:11] | Resident of Passaic, New Jersey. | 来自新泽西帕塞伊克 |
[02:13] | Director of Camp Moosehead for the past 26 years. | 26年来都是穆斯海德营的营长 |
[02:16] | Impressive record of service. | 这么多年的服务很了不起 |
[02:17] | But I think there’s been a mistake. | 但我觉得刚才有点误会 |
[02:19] | See, my friends and I specifically requested | 我的朋友和我 特意要求了住在一个小屋里 |
[02:22] | to all be in the same cabin. | |
[02:24] | We’re the Baby-Sitters Club. | 我们是保姆俱乐部的 |
[02:25] | You mentioned that. | 你提到过了 |
[02:26] | This whole camp thing was supposed to be | 整个夏令营应该是 |
[02:28] | like a morale-building exercise for the business. | 一次提升士气的活动 |
[02:31] | -Sort of like a corporate retreat. -Hmm. | 就像公司户外团建一样 |
[02:33] | And some serious bonding time. | 一段互相交流的时光 |
[02:35] | Which some of us have made some major sacrifices for. | 我们中的一些人也为此 作出了很大的牺牲 |
[02:39] | So we’d really appreciate it if you could move some things around. | 所以如果你能调整一下安排的话 我们会非常感激的 |
[02:43] | Cardinal, Bluebird, Toucan, wherever you have room. | 不管是红雀 青鸟 巨嘴鸟 只要房间够就行 |
[02:45] | I know it’s hard to not be in the same cabin as your friends, | 我知道不能和朋友住在一起很不好过 |
[02:48] | but this change will be good for you. | 但这种改变对你们会有好处的 |
[02:50] | Wait, what about the CIT program? | 等等 辅导员培训项目呢? |
[02:52] | I know they’re a little bit older than us, | 我知道他们要比我们大一点 |
[02:54] | but we have so much baby-sitting experience, | 但我们当保姆的经验丰富 |
[02:56] | we’re actually overqualified. | 我们的资历其实更高 |
[02:57] | And like I said, | 我也说过了 |
[02:59] | I’m the president and founder of a very successful childcare enterprise. | 我是一家非常成功的托儿服务企业的 总经理和创始人 |
[03:03] | CITs are 16 and up. [sighs] | 16岁以上才能参加辅导员培训 |
[03:07] | This isn’t a business retreat. | 这不是公司团建 |
[03:09] | [laughs] It’s just summer. | 这是夏令营 |
[03:11] | Relax and enjoy yourself, Kristy Thomas. | 放松享受吧 克里斯蒂托马斯 |
[03:14] | Well, can I at least be president of my cabin? | 那我至少可以当我的小屋的屋长吧? |
[03:21] | At least we’ll all get to be together at group activities, right? | 至少我们可以一起参加团队活动 对吧? |
[03:26] | You and I get to hang out all the time. | 我们可以一直在一起 |
[03:28] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 我们从没单独待在一起过 |
[03:30] | Um… which we literally never have. | |
[03:35] | That hadn’t occurred to me. | 我还没想到这点呢 |
[03:37] | It’ll be fun to connect. | 联系感情会很有趣的 |
[03:39] | That’s what camp’s about, right? [chuckles] | 那就是夏令营的意义所在 对吧? |
[03:42] | Right. [laughs] | 对 |
[03:44] | Cool. | 真好 |
[03:47] | I think I’ll sign up for the morning announcements. | 我想去申请晨报 |
[03:49] | It’s the supreme opportunity to alert the camp | 那是个绝好的机会 可以警示营区 |
[03:51] | about important social justice issues. | 重要的社会正义问题 |
[03:54] | Gotta love a free platform. [laughs] | 谁不喜欢自由的平台呢 |
[03:56] | Speaking of platform, | 说到平台 |
[03:57] | I think I really gotta rethink my shoe game. | 我真的得重新考虑穿什么鞋子了 |
[04:10] | You’re nervous because you don’t know anyone in your cabin. | 你会紧张是因为 你不认识你的小屋里的任何人 |
[04:13] | -Karen! -I don’t know anyone in mine, either, | -凯伦! -我也不认识我的小屋里的人 |
[04:15] | but Daddy told me all about this place | 但是爸爸告诉过我这个地方的所有事 |
[04:17] | and how much I’d love it here. | 他说我会很喜欢这里的 |
[04:19] | Oh, really? What’d he say? | 真的?他说了什么? |
[04:21] | That there are snakes, mostly when it rains, | 这里有蛇 基本都在下雨的时候出现 |
[04:24] | which is a lot. | 会出现很多 |
[04:26] | And there are poisonous brown-tailed moths. | 这里还有黄尾毒蛾 |
[04:29] | But there’s also a theater where you can put on plays. | 不过也有一个可以演戏的剧院 |
[04:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:34] | Unfortunately, it’s cursed by a crazed hermit, | 不幸的是 一个被排练的歌声 |
[04:39] | who was driven to madness by the singing from rehearsals. | 逼疯的隐士诅咒了剧院 |
[04:42] | He kidnapped the entire cast. | 他绑架了所有演员 |
[04:46] | And they were never seen again. | 再也没人见过他们了 |
[04:51] | But the hermit’s still out there. | 但这个隐士还在某个地方 |
[04:52] | In a cabin in Old Camp. | 在旧营区的某个小屋 |
[04:56] | Some say, on quiet nights, | 有人说 在安静的夜晚 |
[04:58] | you can still hear the vanished campers singing to him. | 你还能听到消失的人对着他唱歌 |
[05:04] | Okay. Bye, Mary Anne! | 好吧 拜拜 玛丽安! (云雀小屋) |
[05:15] | [girls chattering] | |
[05:17] | [girl] That’s so weird. She’s, like, taller. | 太奇怪了 她好像变高了 |
[05:20] | -Yeah, she’s totally copying me. -[girl 2] I know. | -她完全在模仿我 -我知道 |
[05:22] | [girl] Did you see what that girl was wearing? The one next door? | 你看见那个女孩穿了什么吗? 隔壁那个女孩 |
[05:25] | -[girl 2] You mean Veronica? -[girl] Yeah, Veronica. | 你是说维罗妮卡? 对 维罗妮卡 |
[05:31] | I guess this is me. | 看来这是我的床位 |
[05:32] | [chattering continuing] | |
[05:38] | Hamilton! I love that show. | 《汉密尔顿》!我爱这部音乐剧 |
[05:40] | I watched it three times with the original cast, | 我看了三次原班人马的版本 |
[05:43] | not including the public workshop. | 还不算开放式排练 |
[05:45] | -How’d you get tickets? -My dad. He’s a Broadway producer. | -你怎么拿到票的? -我爸爸是百老汇的制作人 |
[05:48] | I know how that sounds. | 我知道那听上去是什么感觉 |
[05:50] | I’m from New York. | 我从纽约来的 |
[05:52] | Everyone there is either a producer | 那里的人要么是制作人 |
[05:54] | or a bartender. | 要么是酒保 |
[05:55] | One of my best friends is from New York. Maybe you know her. | 我最好的朋友之一就是纽约人 或许你认识她 |
[06:00] | Or maybe it’s a massive city which millions of people are from, | 或许那是一座容纳了几百万人的 大城市 |
[06:04] | and they obviously don’t all know each other. | 他们显然不会彼此都认识 抱歉 我很紧张 |
[06:07] | [sighs] I’m sorry. I’m nervous. | |
[06:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:11] | Streisand couldn’t perform live for 20 years because of nerves. | 因为紧张 史翠珊有20年 无法在现场表演 |
[06:15] | I can’t believe you like theater. | 我不敢相信你喜欢戏剧 |
[06:17] | You seem so cool. | 你看上去很酷 |
[06:19] | I usually go to theater camp every summer, | 我几乎每个夏天都会去戏剧营 |
[06:21] | but my mom was so busy planning her Como trip this year | 但我妈妈今年忙着计划她的科莫之旅 |
[06:24] | that they gave my spot away, so I’m here instead. | 他们把我的名额送出去了 所以我来了这里 |
[06:27] | Maybe we could get permission to do a show of our own. | 也许我们可以申请表演一场戏剧 |
[06:30] | There’s a theater here, | 这里有个剧院 |
[06:31] | and there was supposed to be a theater program, | 这里应该也有戏剧项目 |
[06:35] | at least, | 至少 |
[06:37] | before the curse. | 在诅咒发生之前 |
[06:38] | Wait, what curse? | 等等 什么诅咒? |
[06:41] | The hermit, | 那个修士 |
[06:42] | in the woods, | 在树林里 |
[06:44] | and how the sound of musical theater drove him crazy, | 音乐剧的声音把他逼疯了 |
[06:47] | and he’s still out there somewhere? | 他现在还外面某个地方? |
[06:49] | What score? Because if it was Cats, I can’t say I blame him. | 哪部音乐剧?因为如果是《猫》 我也不会怪他 |
[06:52] | [both laugh] | |
[06:59] | Karen and David Michael will be fine. | 凯伦和大卫迈克尔会没事的 |
[07:01] | They’re relatively social | 他们还是挺擅长社交的 |
[07:02] | and emotionally intelligent for their age. | 他们在那个年纪情商也挺高的 |
[07:07] | But I am worried about Mary Anne. | 但是我很担心玛丽安 |
[07:09] | She’s gonna have a hard time being all by herself. | 她一个人肯定很不好过 |
[07:13] | At least we’re together. | 至少我们在一起 |
[07:14] | Yeah. I’m glad. [laughs] | 嗯 我很高兴 |
[07:16] | So what are your summer goals? | 你的夏日目标是什么? |
[07:18] | Anything in particular you want to accomplish? | 有什么你特别想做到的事吗? |
[07:20] | Maybe some survival skills? | 比如生存技能? |
[07:22] | Right now, I really just want to sleep. | 现在 我只想睡觉 |
[07:24] | Good night, Kristy. | 晚安 克里斯蒂 |
[07:27] | Night, Stace. | 晚安 史黛西 |
[07:47] | Good morning, camp director. | 早安 营长 |
[07:48] | I’m Dawn Schafer of Stoneybrook, Connecticut, | 我是道恩谢弗 来自康涅狄格州斯托尼布鲁克 |
[07:50] | the best little town in the tri-state area. | 三洲地区的最佳小镇 |
[07:52] | That’s just some of the enthusiasm you can expect | 如果你让我做晨报 |
[07:54] | if you let me do the morning announcements. | 我会投入比现在更多的热情 |
[07:57] | You volunteered and you can speak in complete sentences. You’re hired. | 既然你自愿申请 还能说完整的句子 你被录用了 |
[08:00] | -Yes! -Just say what we tell you to say. | -太好了! -你只要说我们让你说的就行 |
[08:03] | It’s gonna be weather, | 比如天气啊 |
[08:05] | calendar news, that kind of stuff. | 日历新闻之类的 |
[08:08] | With my own twist, of course. | 当然 加上我自己的转折 |
[08:09] | More news than twist. | 只要新闻 不要转折 |
[08:11] | [Mary Anne] Hey, guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[08:13] | Oh, I’m gonna say Stoneybrook, right? | 我猜是斯托尼布鲁克来的 对吧? |
[08:16] | And New York City. | 还有纽约 |
[08:17] | -West 72nd in da house. -Great. | 西区72号参上 |
[08:20] | We’re here to formally request access to the theater to put on a musical. | 我们来正式申请使用剧院 举办一场音乐剧 |
[08:23] | I don’t have a long resumé in theater, | 我在戏剧方面的经验不太丰富 |
[08:25] | -but my producer here does. -[girl] Ah! | 但我的制作人就不一样了 |
[08:27] | The sign-up sheets are in the file cabinet. | 申请表在文件柜里 |
[08:29] | Break a leg. Not literally. | 祝好运(摔断腿)不是说真的 |
[08:31] | I cannot afford another lawsuit. | 我担不起新的官司了 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐! 我们为什么这么做? |
[08:38] | [sighs] Why are we doing this? | |
[08:41] | ‘Cause archery is a survival skill! | 因为射箭是一项生存技能! 营员们!排成两列 |
[08:48] | [whistles] Campers! Make two lines. | |
[08:52] | You’ll go one by one | 你们一个一个来 |
[08:53] | and when someone hits the board, you hiss like a snake, | 如果谁射中了靶子 你们就像蛇一样嘶嘶叫 |
[08:56] | but if they don’t, roar like a lion. | 如果没有 你们就像狮子一样吼叫 |
[08:58] | Let me hear you practice. Hiss! | 让我听你们的练习声 嘶嘶! |
[09:00] | -[Meany] Hey, Kristy. -Yes. | -嘿 克里斯蒂 -嗯? |
[09:01] | [Meany] You’re not a counselor. | 你不是辅导员 |
[09:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:04] | Just go inside and watch TV like a normal kid. | 进屋去 像正常孩子一样看电视吧 |
[09:07] | Look, there’s gonna come a time when you’re gonna look back on your life | 当你回首人生的时候 |
[09:11] | and just regret all the TV you didn’t watch, okay? | 你会后悔没看过多少电视 好吧? |
[09:15] | -Let’s go. -I’ll have you know that I’m very vigilant | -我们走吧 -我想让你知道我非常谨慎地 |
[09:18] | with teaching myself these skills… | 自学这些技能… |
[09:20] | [Meany] You, too, counselors. | 还有你 辅导员 |
[09:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:28] | This yarn is poorly behaved. | 这个毛线太难织了 好织的毛线几乎不能创造历史 |
[09:32] | [sighs] Well-behaved yarns rarely make history. | |
[09:37] | [laughs] Isn’t that the saying on your tote bag? | 那不是你的手提袋上的话吗? |
[09:39] | The focus on your God’s eye is next-level. | 你的上帝之眼的观察力简直厉害 |
[09:42] | Tomorrow, we tie-dye. | 明天 我们学习扎染 |
[09:44] | If you want to participate, | 如果你们想参加 |
[09:45] | stop by the commissary to purchase your shirts to dye. | 去杂货店购买要染的衣服 |
[09:48] | It’s $35 for a crew neck tee, | 圆领T恤一件35美元 |
[09:50] | 50 for a sweatshirt. | 长袖运动衫一件50 |
[09:51] | Super high-quality cotton, guys. | 超高质量棉花 各位 |
[09:54] | Holds color well. | 不容易褪色 |
[09:58] | My parents didn’t give me commissary money. | 我爸妈没有给我杂货店的钱 |
[10:00] | They said camp was already so expensive. | 他们说夏令营已经够贵的了 |
[10:04] | Then you can’t do the tie-dye. | 那你就不能参加扎染 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[10:07] | but you can assist or draw or something. | 但你可以协助或者画画之类的 哇噢 这也太… |
[10:14] | [sighs] | |
[10:22] | -[gasps] -Wow, this is… | |
[10:24] | This is a great space. | 这个地方太棒了 |
[10:26] | I need to feel the energy. | 我需要感受这里的能量 |
[10:37] | So, you have a script. | 你有一个剧本 |
[10:39] | I want to do the first show I ever saw on Broadway. | 我想做我在百老汇看的第一场戏 |
[10:42] | Paris Magic. | 《巴黎魔法》 |
[10:43] | I love that show. | 我爱那部剧 |
[10:44] | A young woman time-traveling her way through the French Revolution? | 一个年轻的女人通过时空旅行 经历法国大革命? |
[10:48] | It’s a great female role. | 那是个很棒的女性角色 |
[10:50] | Campers are going to die to be in this. | 营员们肯定死都想参演的 |
[10:56] | -Uh… -Just a coincidence. | 只是一个巧合 |
[10:59] | Definitely not the curse. | 肯定不是诅咒 |
[11:00] | Just maybe don’t say the word “die” next time. | 也许下次别说“死”这个字了 |
[11:03] | [Dawn over PA] Moosehead! Good morning, campers. | 穆斯海德!早安 营员们 |
[11:06] | Here’s The News at Dawn. | 这里是晨间新闻 |
[11:08] | Audition for the camp musical, and you can be part of saving the arts. | 去试镜营区音乐剧吧 你可以帮助拯救艺术 |
[11:13] | Not just here at Camp Moosehead, but in the world, | 不只是穆斯海德营 而是全世界的艺术 |
[11:16] | which is due for a dose of radical empathy that only the arts can provide. | 为了艺术才能提供的激烈共鸣 |
[11:23] | Um, but it’s gonna be a chilly one, | 不过那会让你直冒冷汗 |
[11:25] | so don’t forget your sweatshirts. | 所以别忘了你的长袖运动衫 |
[11:31] | [Mary Anne] All right, everyone, listen up. | (巴黎魔法 今日试镜!) |
[11:32] | I’m Mary Anne, director and writer, and this is my producer– | 我是玛丽安 导演兼编剧 这是我的制作人… |
[11:35] | Laine Cummings. Thank you all for being here. | -莱茵卡明斯 -感谢你们的到来 |
[11:37] | [Mary Anne] We’re looking for excellence. | 我们在寻找卓越人才 |
[11:39] | Star quality. | 明星潜质 |
[11:40] | And we’ll know it when we see it. | 我们看到就会知道 |
[11:45] | Okay, first up. | 好了 第一位 |
[11:47] | Where’s my clipboard? | 我的写字板在哪儿? 跟紧点 马洛里 我需要一个助理 |
[11:49] | [Laine] Oh, um… | |
[11:52] | [sighs] Stay close, Mallory. I’ll need an assistant. | |
[11:57] | Karen Brewer. | 凯伦布鲁尔 |
[11:58] | [Karen] Whether ’tis nobler in the mind | 究竟哪样更崇高? |
[12:00] | to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune | 是默然忍受命运无情的摧残 |
[12:04] | or to take arms against a sea of troubles, | 还是挺身反抗无边的烦恼 |
[12:06] | and by opposing, | 把它们 |
[12:08] | end them: | 扫个干净 |
[12:10] | to die. To sleep. | 去死 去睡 |
[12:13] | Perchance, to dream. | 睡着了也许还有梦 |
[12:19] | [Mary Anne] Whoo! | |
[12:23] | Okay, so, | 好了 那么 |
[12:26] | this is me getting hit by lightning. | 这是我被闪电击中的样子 我们需要男生 |
[12:33] | Uh, we need boys. | |
[12:36] | Next up, Logan Bruno. | 下一个 罗根布鲁诺 |
[12:46] | So should I start? | 我应该开始了吗? |
[12:48] | Yeah. Yeah, begin, yep. | 对 对 开始 嗯 |
[13:02] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[13:03] | Jessi Ramsey, my very best friend. [laughs] | 杰西拉姆齐 我最好的朋友 |
[13:08] | She’s starting at Stoneybrook Middle School next year. | 她明年要上斯托尼布鲁克中学 |
[13:11] | She’s hired. | 她被录用了 |
[13:12] | And she’s choreographing. | 她来负责编舞 |
[13:14] | [Laine] Anybody else? | 还有人吗? |
[13:15] | Did I miss it? | 我错过了吗? |
[13:18] | Stacey. | 史黛西 |
[13:20] | Laine. | 莱茵 |
[13:23] | It’s… | 这… |
[13:25] | It’s good to see you, Stacey. | 很高兴见到你 史黛西 |
[13:27] | [huffs] | |
[13:31] | Stacey. | 史黛西 |
[13:37] | [sighs] | |
[13:39] | Stacey, what’s the matter? | 史黛西 你怎么了? |
[13:42] | Mary Anne, that’s Laine. | 玛丽安 那是莱茵 |
[13:44] | Like, Laine-Laine. | 那个莱茵 |
[13:47] | Your friend, | 你的朋友 |
[13:49] | from the video at your old school. | 你之前学校视频里的那个 |
[13:51] | Ex-friend. | 前任朋友 |
[13:53] | Very ex. | 非常前任 |
[13:54] | I haven’t spoken to her since I left New York. | 我离开纽约后就没有和她说过话 |
[13:56] | Stace, I’m so sorry. | 史黛西 我很抱歉 |
[13:59] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:59] | It’s okay, how could you? | 没关系 怎么能怪你呢? |
[14:01] | I’ll tell her we can’t keep working together. | 我会告诉她我们不能继续共事了 |
[14:03] | I can find a new producer. | 我会找一个新的制作人 |
[14:05] | Karen’s young, but she is confident and has access to investors– | 凯伦很年轻 但是她很自信 她也认识投资人… |
[14:08] | No, Mary Anne, it’s okay. | 不 玛丽安 没关系 |
[14:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[14:11] | I was surprised to see her. | 我没想到会看见她 |
[14:13] | My life has been going so great. Who cares about Laine? | 我的生活一直过得很棒 干吗要在乎莱茵呢? |
[14:16] | The past is the past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[14:18] | I’m still gonna audition, and we’ll find a way to make it work. | 我还是会试镜 我们会找到解决办法的 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | But if you do have any residual feelings of anger or sorrow | 但如果你对莱茵 和发生在纽约的事 |
[14:26] | about Laine and what happened in New York, | 还是觉得生气或者难过… |
[14:29] | -use it. -[laughs] | 利用你的情绪吧 |
[14:32] | [Claudia] I can’t stop thinking about the tie-dye thing. | 我忍不住去想扎染的事 |
[14:35] | It’s super messed up that only kids with money get to do the cool projects. | 只有有钱的孩子才能参加好项目 也太恶心了 |
[14:40] | Art should be for everybody. | 艺术应该属于所有人 |
[14:41] | It’s not just the art stuff. | 不只是艺术 |
[14:43] | Horseback riding costs extra, | 骑马也要额外花钱 |
[14:45] | and there are special day trips that not everybody can afford. | 还有特别一日游 也不是所有人都付得起 |
[14:48] | It’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[14:50] | It’s socioeconomic stratification. | 这就是社会经济分层化 |
[14:53] | It’s creating haves and have-nots | 在本该是乌托邦的环境里 |
[14:55] | in what’s supposed to be a utopian environment. | 创造了贫富差异 |
[14:59] | -You’re agreeing with me, right? -Absolutely. | -你同意我的看法 对吧? -当然 |
[15:02] | [laughs] | |
[15:04] | What are we gonna do about it? | 我们该怎么做? (演员名单 姓名 角色) |
[15:14] | Yes! | 太好了! (史黛西麦吉尔 米连奈特) |
[15:20] | [sighs] | |
[15:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 史黛西 |
[15:29] | Um… | |
[15:31] | Uh, Stace, | |
[15:34] | maybe it was supposed to be this way. | 或许这是天意 |
[15:36] | Maybe we were destined to be at camp together. | 或许我们 注定要一起参加夏令营 |
[15:39] | Or maybe our moms get the same Facebook ads. | 或许我们的妈妈看了同一个脸书广告 |
[15:43] | But if you can be professional, so can I. | 但如果你能表现专业 那我也能 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | See you at rehearsal. | 彩排见 |
[15:54] | Those colors are perfect. It’s gonna look so good. | 那些颜色很完美 肯定会很好看的 |
[15:57] | You can just give yours a hang up there. Yeah. It’s great. | 你可以把你的挂在那边 对 很棒 |
[16:01] | Wow, really good job. I love your choices. | 哇噢 做得很好 我喜欢你的选择 |
[16:04] | Okay, and you can hang yours to dry. Yes. | 好了 你可以把你挂起来晾干了 对 |
[16:07] | Crushed it. | 做得漂亮 |
[16:08] | That looks so great. | 那看起来非常棒 |
[16:10] | Friday, three o’clock. | 周五 三点 |
[16:13] | Follow the arrows and tell your friends. | 跟着箭头 告诉你的朋友 |
[16:16] | Another beautiful day for Camp Moosehead. | 又是在穆斯海德营的美好的一天 |
[16:19] | But an abysmal one for the men, women and children in Central America, | 但是对中美洲的男人、女人 和小孩来说 是极糟的一天 |
[16:24] | seeing their way of life destroyed by climate change. | 他们眼看着自己的生活 被气候变化摧毁 |
[16:28] | And the metaphorical climate is changing at camp as well, | 而营区里的气候也在改变 |
[16:31] | because the scourge of income inequality is rearing its ugly head… | 因为收入不平等的祸根正在孕育 它丑恶的…头… |
[16:38] | [clears throat] | |
[16:40] | It’s meatloaf night. | 今夜是肉卷之夜 |
[16:42] | Be forewarned. [chuckles] | 做好准备 |
[16:44] | -[“Reveille” playing] -[Meany] Ah. | |
[16:50] | That was great. Let’s see the next move. | 很棒 我们看下一个动作吧 |
[16:53] | Okay, so you spin her around and then boom. | 好了 你拉着她转一圈 然后 |
[16:56] | You kiss. | 你们接吻 |
[16:59] | Just pretend for now. | 现在先假装 |
[17:02] | Keep it… | 保持… |
[17:03] | fresh. | 新鲜感 |
[17:06] | Let’s take five. | 我们休息五分钟 |
[17:10] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样? |
[17:12] | Am I doing okay? | 我做得还好吗? |
[17:14] | It’s coming along. | 逐渐有感觉了 |
[17:16] | You have some raw talent that I think I can mold. | 你拥有原始的才能 我觉得我加以塑造 |
[17:19] | That means so much coming from you. | 听你这么说对我意义重大 |
[17:22] | Your tea, chief. | 你的茶 老大 |
[17:25] | You should stretch. We’re gonna go again right away. | 你该去拉伸一下 我们马上要开始了 |
[17:29] | Mary Anne… | |
[17:31] | Dude, it is on. | 天呐 有戏了 |
[17:33] | -What? -Logan. He likes you. | -什么? -罗根 他喜欢你 |
[17:39] | -Go get him, girl. -I could set something up, | -拿下他吧 姐妹 -我可以创造点机会 |
[17:42] | ask him to join us for a “working dinner.” | 邀请他参加我们的“工作晚餐” |
[17:46] | The curse! | 诅咒! |
[17:49] | The hermit has come for us all. | 修士来抓我们所有人了 |
[17:52] | -[Laine] Um… -And we’re back, people. | 我们开始吧 各位 |
[17:55] | Dude, your sister’s weird. | 哥们儿 你妹妹真奇葩 |
[17:57] | She’s my stepsister. | 她是我的继妹 |
[18:07] | ♪ You gonna know my name ♪ | |
[18:10] | ♪ I ain’t playing no games ♪ | |
[18:13] | ♪ Don’t try to tell me what to do ♪ | |
[18:17] | ♪ I do whatever I want to… ♪ | |
[18:19] | I hope you read the water safety manual. | 我希望你读一下用水安全指南 |
[18:22] | Kristy. | 克里斯蒂 |
[18:23] | Go get some meatloaf from the mess hall before it’s gone. | 去食堂里拿一点肉卷吧 一会儿就没了 |
[18:29] | And try to relax. | 试着放松一点 |
[18:35] | [Dawn over PA] Happy Friday, campers. | 周五快乐 营员们 |
[18:36] | Summer is trucking right along. | 夏天缓缓到来 |
[18:39] | Totally normal. | 完全正常 |
[18:41] | Everything is 100% fine | 一切都安然无恙 |
[18:44] | and great and equitable. | 都很好 很公平 |
[18:51] | So have a great day and don’t forget to hydrate. | 所以 祝你们今天愉快 别忘了摄入水分 |
[18:58] | ♪ Watch me, watch me ♪ | |
[19:00] | ♪ One, two, one, two, three, four I’m shining… ♪ | |
[19:04] | There’s this artist named Andy Goldsworthy. | 有一个艺术家叫安迪高兹沃斯 |
[19:07] | He makes these amazing, large-scale art pieces of nature, using nature. | 他利用自然创作了这些惊人的 大型自然艺术作品 |
[19:11] | His work is beautiful, but it’s also free. | 他的作品美丽 而且免费 |
[19:15] | So that’s what we’re gonna be doing today. | 这就是我们今天要做的 |
[19:18] | Because art shouldn’t be only the province of the privileged. | 因为艺术不应该只属于条件优渥的人 |
[19:21] | So true. | 太对了 |
[19:22] | This is what I’ve been working on, | 这是我一直在创作的 |
[19:24] | but we can make something even better, together. | 但是我们一起可以做得更好 |
[19:27] | Let’s start by gathering some natural supplies. | 我们先收集一些自然素材吧 |
[19:30] | Leaves, sticks, stones, flowers, feathers. | 树叶 树枝 石头 花朵 羽毛 |
[19:33] | ♪ One, two three, four, I’m shining Watch me, I’m shining ♪ | |
[19:38] | ♪ Just getting started I’m just getting started, watch me… ♪ | |
[19:42] | That’s awesome, you guys. | 太棒了 各位 |
[19:43] | Breathtaking. | 非常惊人 |
[19:45] | And our masterpiece will disappear when the wind blows. | 我们的杰作风一吹就会消失 |
[19:48] | Making our art just as ephemeral as the organic materials that made it. | 让我们的艺术就像 组成它的有机材料一样短暂吧 |
[19:52] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿 你们在干什么? |
[19:55] | It’s art class. | 我们在上艺术课? |
[19:57] | The only sanctioned arts and crafts at Camp Moosehead is my class, | 穆斯海德营唯一获批的艺术手工课 就是我的课 |
[20:02] | where most of you are supposed to be right now. | 你们大多数人现在应该去上的课 |
[20:03] | Well, most of us don’t have hundreds of extra dollars | 我们大多数人没有额外的几百美元 |
[20:06] | for you to show us how to inexpertly tie-dye, | 好让你教我们怎么生疏地扎染 |
[20:09] | so we’re doing our own class. | 所以我们在给自己上课 |
[20:11] | Power to the people. | 还权于民 |
[20:12] | You can’t have an unsanctioned class out here in the middle of nowhere. | 你们不能在这个荒无人烟的地方 设立未经批准的课堂 |
[20:16] | It’s a liability to have all these unsupervised kids. | 这么多孩子不受监管 是要负责任的 |
[20:20] | There are bears. | 这里有熊 |
[20:21] | They’re not unsupervised. | 他们没有不受监管 |
[20:23] | Claudia and I are here. | 克劳迪娅和我在这里 |
[20:25] | Back in Stoneybrook– | 在斯托尼布鲁克… |
[20:26] | You baby-sit. I’ve heard. | 你们是保姆 我听过了 |
[20:28] | This is over. | 结束了 |
[20:29] | Everybody, back to arts and crafts. | 各位 回到艺术手工课上去 |
[20:31] | Philomena, it’s not fair. | 菲洛米娜 这不公平 |
[20:34] | The T-shirts are too expensive for most kids, | 那些T恤对大多数孩子来说太贵了 |
[20:36] | and they shouldn’t feel left out just because they can’t afford it. | 他们不应该因为买不起就被孤立 |
[20:39] | It’s a social economic stratosphere thing. | 这是社会经济分层化 |
[20:43] | Camp is supposed to be a “utopious” environment, | 夏令营应该是一个乌托邦 |
[20:46] | which means fair. | 它代表着公平 |
[20:48] | It actually means ideal. | 它其实代表着理想 |
[20:49] | Go to arts and crafts. | 回到艺术手工课 |
[20:52] | No. | 不 |
[20:53] | Then you’re remanded. | 那你就被遣回了 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what that it means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[20:58] | It means I’m ordering you back to your cabin until further notice. | 就是说我命令你回到你的小屋 等待下一步通知 |
[21:02] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[21:05] | Claudia, be strong. You’re doing the right thing. | 克劳迪娅 坚强点 你做的事是正确的 |
[21:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[21:12] | Now… | 现在… |
[21:14] | we fight. | 我们斗争 |
[21:43] | Leave it, Thomas. | 别插手 托马斯 |
[21:44] | What’s the matter with Claudia? She’s not feeling well? | 克劳迪娅怎么了?她不舒服吗? |
[21:46] | You’re a Bluebird. This is Cardinal business. | 你是青鸟 这是云雀的事 |
[21:50] | Now get back to mess, | 现在回食堂去 |
[21:51] | unless you want the same thing to happen to you. | 除非你想经历同样的事 |
[21:55] | [sighs] | |
[21:58] | The bells, mademoiselle, they toll for the end of the world. | 钟声 小姐 它们为世界末日而鸣 |
[22:01] | Indeed, petit Gaston. | 确实 小加斯顿 |
[22:03] | Uh, Stacey, further stage left. | 史黛西 往舞台左边走一点 |
[22:08] | And when they ring no more– | 它们不再鸣响时… |
[22:09] | Further left. | 再往左边走 |
[22:14] | And when they ring no more… | 它们不再鸣响时… |
[22:17] | Line. | 下一句? |
[22:18] | “And when they ring no more, the world we seek…” | “它们不再鸣响时 我们追寻的世界…” |
[22:20] | And when they ring no more, the world we seek has come. | 当它们不再鸣响时 我们追寻的世界就来临了 |
[22:25] | You have more lines. | 你还有台词没说 |
[22:27] | Uh, Stacey, do you need a break? | 史黛西 你需要休息吗? |
[22:30] | Excuse me. | 你说什么? |
[22:31] | [scoffs] You keep forgetting your lines, and your blocking, it’s… | 你总是忘记台词 还有你的站位… |
[22:36] | it’s all over the place. | 乱七八糟的 |
[22:39] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:40] | Do you need some juice or something? | 你需要果汁什么的吗? |
[22:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗? |
[22:45] | You keep interrupting me for your stupid light cues, | 你一直为了愚蠢的灯光效果打断我 |
[22:48] | and you’re blaming this on my diabetes? | 你还把这怪在我的糖尿病上? |
[22:49] | -I was just trying to help. -Yeah. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[22:51] | Just like you were trying to help me last year | 就像你去年帮我那样 |
[22:53] | when I lost all of my friends and you ruined my life. | 我失去了所有朋友 你毁了我的生活 |
[22:56] | -[Laine] I didn’t. -You did! | -我没有 -你有! |
[22:58] | And I’m done. [scoffs] | 我不干了 |
[23:01] | Stacey, wait. | 史黛西 等等 |
[23:03] | Take five, everyone. | 大家休息五分钟 |
[23:04] | It’s the curse. | 是诅咒的关系 |
[23:07] | The hermit has failed to destroy us physically, | 修士不能毁掉我们的肉体 |
[23:11] | so he’s attacking us psychologically. | 所以他在攻击我们的精神 |
[23:14] | He has to be stopped. | 必须阻止他 |
[23:17] | You know what they say. | 有一种说法 |
[23:18] | Bad dress rehearsal, great opening night. | 糟糕的着装彩排 精彩的首演之夜 |
[23:20] | That’s a myth. | 那是迷信 |
[23:26] | [panting] Stacey! Stacey, wait. | 史黛西! 史黛西 等等 |
[23:29] | Just listen to what I have to say. | 你听我说 |
[23:32] | Why, so you can lie about not forwarding that video of me in the cafeteria? | 为什么 这样你就能骗我 你没有转发我在食堂的视频吗? |
[23:36] | I didn’t, I swear. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[23:37] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗?无所谓了 |
[23:39] | You were supposed to be my best friend, and you didn’t stop it, | 你原本应该是我最好的朋友 但你没有去阻止 |
[23:41] | didn’t stand up for me. | 没有为我挺身而出 |
[23:42] | -I didn’t know what was going on. -You never asked. | -我不知道发生了什么 -你从来没问过 |
[23:44] | You just treated me like a leper and never spoke to me again. | 你只是把我当成麻风病人 再也没有和我说过话 |
[23:48] | But I have real friends now, | 但我现在有真朋友了 |
[23:49] | friends who would never treat me like that. | 绝不会那样对待我的朋友 |
[23:51] | I don’t need you. Ever. | 今后我不再需要你了 |
[23:53] | -Stacey, just wait. -Get away from me! Oh! | -史黛西 等等 -离我远点儿! |
[23:55] | Gosh, Stacey, here. | 天呐 史黛西 拉着我 |
[23:57] | -You want to help? Here. -[grunts] | 你想帮忙? 来吧 |
[24:00] | I said leave me alone! | 我说了 离我远点儿! |
[24:04] | [gasps] | |
[24:08] | [panting] | |
[24:18] | Stace. | 史黛西 |
[24:19] | [Stacey] Yeah. | 嗯? |
[24:23] | This was supposed to be the best summer ever… | 这原本应该是最棒的夏天… |
[24:26] | and it’s just not. | 但根本不是 |
[24:28] | [Stacey moans] | |
[24:31] | I thought we were all gonna be together having a blast, | 我以为我们会一起玩个痛快 |
[24:34] | but now we’re all separated… | 但现在我们都分开了… |
[24:37] | it just feels wrong. | 全都乱套了 |
[24:39] | Claudia’s in trouble, | 克劳迪娅有麻烦了 |
[24:41] | Mary Anne’s like a completely different person, and I… | 玛丽安就像一个陌生人 还有我… |
[24:47] | It’s like I don’t even feel like myself anymore, you know? | 我甚至不像我自己了 你知道吗? |
[24:54] | Stace… | 史黛西? |
[24:56] | You awake? | 你醒着吗? |
[24:59] | [screams] | |
[25:01] | Oh, my God, what happened to your face? | 我的天呐 你的脸怎么了? (未完待续…) |
[25:06] | ♪ Sugar in my hair, meltin’ everywhere In the sunshine ♪ | |
[25:13] | ♪ Watch the sun go down While my face starts to crystallize ♪ | |
[25:21] | ♪ You could be the one ♪ | |
[25:23] | ♪ You could be the one Who’ll make me feel all right ♪ | |
[25:27] | ♪ Take me anywhere, take me anywhere I wanna be your guy ♪ | |
[25:34] | ♪ I can’t go through without you ♪ | |
[25:39] | ♪ Well, I’m glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ For you ♪ | |
[25:45] | ♪ Yeah, I’m glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ For you ♪ | |
[25:51] | ♪ Well, I’m glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ Glazin’ ♪ | |
[25:53] | ♪ Glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ for you ♪ | |
[25:57] | ♪ Yeah, I’m glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ Glazin’ ♪ | |
[25:59] | ♪ Glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ for you ♪ | |
[26:03] | ♪ Well, I’m glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ Glazin’ ♪ | |
[26:05] | ♪ Glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ for you ♪ | |
[26:09] | ♪ Yeah, I’m glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ Glazin’ ♪ | |
[26:11] | ♪ Glazin’, glazin’, glazin’ for you ♪ |