时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Poison ivy! | 毒常青藤? 我15年来见过的最糟的一例 |
[00:20] | Mnh-mnh. Worst case I’ve seen in 15 years. | |
[00:23] | Did you wrestle in it or something? | 你是在毒藤里面玩摔跤了吗? |
[00:26] | Ugh, the show’s tonight. | 今晚就要表演了 |
[00:28] | I can’t go on like this. | 我不能这样上台 |
[00:29] | I can’t even see out of my left eye. | 我左眼什么都看不见 |
[00:32] | I’ll get more compresses. | 我去再拿些绷带来 |
[00:36] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕吗? |
[00:38] | What are we gonna do about the show? | 我们的音乐剧怎么办? |
[00:39] | You look like you have leprosy. | 你看着跟得了麻风病一样 |
[00:40] | Mignonette can’t have leprosy. | 米连奈特可不能得麻风病 |
[00:42] | I’d have to rewrite the whole show to make her a leper, | 我得改写整部剧 把她写成麻风病人 |
[00:45] | and there’s just no time. | 根本就来不及 |
[00:46] | No time! | 没时间了! |
[00:47] | Claudia is a political prisoner! | 克劳迪娅成了政治犯! |
[00:49] | I’m her eyes and ears on the outside. | 我是她在外的眼线 |
[00:51] | The only way to free her is to subvert the entire system and start a revolution! | 解救她的唯一办法就是 推翻整个体制 发动革命! |
[00:54] | Yes, and if it’s a long imprisonment, | 是啊 要是会被关很久的话 |
[00:57] | I might need three more bags of Cool Ranch Doritos. | 我可能还需要三袋清凉农场味玉米片 |
[01:00] | Oh, God, I’m so itchy! | 天哪 我好痒! |
[01:02] | Stacey, no.No scratching. | 史黛西 别 不要挠 |
[01:04] | Kristy, do something. | 克里斯蒂 做点什么呀 |
[01:06] | There’s only one thing to do. | 我们要做的只有一件事 |
[01:11] | Call an emergency meeting of The Baby-Sitters Club. | 召开保姆俱乐部紧急会议 |
[01:14] | Another one. In here. Second bed. | 还有一个 在这里 第二张床 |
[01:18] | Laine. | 莱茵? |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[01:23] | -What does it look like? -The curse. The curse is real. | -你觉得呢? -诅咒 诅咒是真的 |
[01:27] | Girls, patients need quiet, and visiting hours are over. | 姑娘们 病人需要静养 探视时间结束了 |
[01:31] | No, no, no. We cannot leave Stacey alone with her. | 不 我们不能留史黛西单独跟她一起 |
[01:33] | Absolutely not.She can’t be trusted. | 绝对不行 她不值得信任 |
[01:36] | And I hope you’ve confiscated all electronic devices. | 你最好把电子产品都没收一下 |
[01:40] | Guys, just go. None of this is making me feel better anyways. | 你们走吧 反正你们在这儿我也一样难受 |
[01:44] | I’m sorry, Stace. | 抱歉 史黛西 |
[01:46] | We’ll come visit you later. | 我们会再来看你的… 晚一些 |
[01:49] | [mouths] Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:50] | Bye. | 再见 听着 我们能不能聊聊? |
[01:55] | [scoffs] Look, can we just talk? | |
[02:03] | And so our heroine must bravely go off to the woods to reverse the curse. | 我们的女主角必须勇敢地进入树林 解除诅咒 |
[02:11] | [huffs] | |
[02:14] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[02:26] | I know this is a hard time for the entire cast and crew. | 我知道所有演职人员都不好过 |
[02:30] | The political climate at camp is fraught, | 营地里的政治氛围很紧张 |
[02:32] | and we’ve lost both our producer and star to personal issues. | 而我们的制作人和主演双双 因私事无法参加 |
[02:36] | Who can take over the leading role? | 谁能挑起主演的担子? |
[02:38] | And the light board? | 还有灯板? |
[02:39] | I’ll run the board. | 我可以负责灯板 |
[02:41] | Mary Anne, it’s obvious. | 玛丽安 很明显 |
[02:42] | There’s only one person who knows this show inside and out. You. | 只有一个人对这部剧了如指掌 你 |
[02:46] | [scoffs] Me? | 我? |
[02:47] | [Kristy] Logan’s right. | 罗根说得对 |
[02:49] | You’ve been to every rehearsal, you know every line. | 你参加了每一场彩排 记得每句台词 |
[02:52] | You’re the only one that can save the show now. | 你是唯一能拯救这部剧的人 |
[02:54] | Kristy, what are you doing here? | 克里斯蒂 你来干吗? |
[02:56] | Offering moral support, since there’s nothing else to do in this stupid place. | 来给你精神支持 反正这破地方没别的事做 |
[03:00] | But we need to do a full run-through ahead of the performance, | 但在表演之前我们得完整彩排一次 |
[03:02] | and we need to do it immediately. | 必须立即彩排 |
[03:04] | So, what do you say? | 那你怎么说? |
[03:07] | What do I say? | 我怎么说? |
[03:11] | Places! | 各就各位! |
[03:13] | Orphan waifs, make sure you’re sweeping in unison. | 流浪孤儿们 打扫动作一定要整齐 |
[03:15] | Monsieur Croquet, don’t actually kick the general, | 门球先生 不要真踢将军 |
[03:18] | and, Karen, when you come in for the act one finale… | 凯伦 你在第一幕结尾出场的时候… |
[03:21] | Where’s Karen? | 凯伦呢? |
[03:22] | I think I saw her at breakfast. | 早餐的时候好像见过她 |
[03:23] | Maybe she’s running late. | 她也许迟到了 |
[03:25] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[03:26] | Unfortunately, we don’t have a moment to spare. | 可惜我们一秒钟都不能浪费 |
[03:28] | Vanessa, you’re up. | 瓦妮莎 你来演 |
[03:30] | Don’t hold back. | 要全力以赴 |
[03:31] | Pretend like it’s opening night on Broadway. | 就当这是百老汇的首演之夜 |
[03:33] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 这样压力好大 |
[03:34] | Fine, a Sunday matinee. And, Kristy. | 那就当是周日白天场 克里斯蒂? |
[03:36] | I’ll go find Karen. | 我去找凯伦 |
[03:38] | Finally, a purpose. | 总算有个目标了 |
[03:39] | Jessi and I can help. | 杰西和我可以帮忙 |
[03:40] | Yeah, we’re not on till act two anyways. | 对 反正我们第二幕才上场 |
[03:47] | [girls chanting] This unfair system’s got to go! | 必须取缔不公体制! |
[03:49] | Hey, hey! Ho, ho! | 嘿!嚯! |
[03:51] | This unfair system’s got to go! | 必须取缔不公体制! |
[03:53] | Attention, campers! | 营员们注意! |
[03:55] | This is a lie-in. | 我们在躺平抗议 |
[03:57] | We will continue our peaceful protest | 在米恩尼改变不公的付费体制 |
[04:00] | until old Meanie changes the unfair pay system | 或者让克劳迪娅继续办 免费艺术课堂之前 |
[04:04] | or lets Claudia continue her free art classes for all. | 我们会继续和平抗议 |
[04:08] | Everybody, join hands. | 大家牵起手来 |
[04:10] | We are stronger together. | 团结的力量更强大 |
[04:14] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[04:17] | I see you’ve come to negotiate. | 你是来谈判的吧 |
[04:18] | Actually, I’m on my way to my car. | 我其实只是要去拿车 |
[04:21] | But this whole protest thingy is against protocol, | 但是你们的抗议行为违规了 |
[04:24] | and I am over this mishigas. | 我也受够你们的胡闹了 |
[04:26] | You are all remanded back to your cabins until further notice. | 我命令你们回小屋 等候下一步指示 |
[04:31] | Until I’m back from the dentist. Move. | 直到我看完牙医回来 让开 |
[04:32] | Move, move. | 都让开 |
[04:34] | Move. | 让开 |
[04:36] | Does “remanded” mean we’re missing afternoon activities? | “命令回屋”意味着 我们会错过下午的活动吗? |
[04:43] | We won’t be missing activities | 没有活动可办的话 |
[04:45] | if there are no activities. | 我们就不会错过活动 |
[04:54] | Thank you, sister in arms. | 谢谢你 手挽手姐妹 |
[05:05] | [TV playing] | |
[05:10] | [clicking] | |
[05:14] | [both] Days! | 《我们的日子》 |
[05:15] | -[man] These are the days of our lives. -[chuckles] | 这就是我们生命中的日子 |
[05:25] | Bathroom’s all clear. | 厕所里没人 很女巫风又很华丽的伪装 |
[05:35] | [sighs] A witchy but glamorous decoy. | |
[05:38] | Obviously Karen’s work. | 显然是凯伦的杰作 |
[05:41] | Where could she be? | 她会在哪儿呢? |
[05:43] | Well, let’s think. | 让我们来想想 |
[05:45] | Karen often gives verbal cues about her current preoccupations. | 凯伦会经常念叨自己正在盘算的事 |
[05:48] | Has she been talking a lot about something recently? | 她最近经常提到哪些东西? |
[05:51] | Witches, gnomes, a contagious disease? | 女巫 地精 传染病? |
[05:55] | A curse. | 一个诅咒 |
[05:57] | She thinks there’s a hermit in the Old Camp | 她觉得老营地里有一个隐士 |
[05:59] | who put a curse on the theater. | 那个人诅咒了剧院 |
[06:03] | Put on your tick spray. | 喷上防虫剂 |
[06:05] | We’re going into the woods. | 我们要走入森林了 |
[06:09] | Into the woods and out of the woods and home before– | 走入森林再走出森林 在天黑之前… |
[06:11] | -[Kristy] Not now, Mallory. -Okay. | -现在别唱 -好吧 |
[06:18] | ♪ I traveled back in time ♪ | 我穿越回从前 |
[06:23] | ♪ And love has come my way ♪ | 爱情已悄然降临 |
[06:25] | ♪ A dream I dreamed From in the present day♪ | 这是我一直以来的梦想 |
[06:30] | ♪ At last I found you, Mignonette ♪ | 我终于找到你了 米连奈特 |
[06:35] | ♪ After spending so long alone ♪ | 我孤独了太久 |
[06:39] | ♪ No longer am I lost ♪ | 终于不再迷茫 |
[06:41] | ♪ No longer on my own ♪ | 终于不再孤单 |
[06:47] | I think you should save the kiss for the real performance. | 我觉得你应该把吻留到正式表演 |
[06:50] | To keep it fresh. | 保持新鲜感 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:52] | ♪ Bonjour, Monsieur Why don’t you rest at my inn? ♪ | 早安 先生 来我的旅店休息吧? |
[06:55] | ♪ I’ll bring a pound of sausage Would you like a pint of gin? ♪ | 我会给你拿一磅香肠 还是你想喝杜松子酒? |
[06:58] | Vanessa, that’s not this part. | 瓦妮莎 这段不对 |
[06:59] | Can I go to the restroom? | 我能去下卫生间吗? |
[07:01] | [sighs] Take five, everyone. | 大家休息五分钟 |
[07:03] | It’s 2:52, so be back by 2:57. | 现在2点52分 大家2点57分前回来 |
[07:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:20] | My leading lady and producer are both disfigured. | 我的女主角和制片人都毁容了 |
[07:23] | Everyone wants to take breaks all the time. | 所有人都不断要求休息 |
[07:26] | No one remembers their cues. | 没人记得什么时候该出场 |
[07:27] | I tried to be bossy like Kristy, but maybe that’s just not me. | 我想像克里斯蒂一样发号施令 但那可能并不适合我 |
[07:32] | Maybe I’m not a leader. | 也许我做不了领袖 |
[07:34] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[07:35] | You’re an amazing leader. | 你是很棒的领袖 |
[07:37] | The show is falling apart. | 这音乐剧快演不下去了 |
[07:39] | Mary Anne, when you’re directing, | 玛丽安 当你导演的时候 |
[07:40] | you know exactly what your vision is and how to make people see it. | 你很清楚自己想表现什么 怎样把它展现给观众 |
[07:43] | I wish I could talk to people the way you do. | 我希望我能像你一样对人说话 |
[07:46] | -Really? -Really. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[07:48] | You’re not bossy like Kristy. | 你不像克里斯蒂那样发号施令 |
[07:50] | You’re bossy like Mary Anne. | 你在用玛丽安的方式发号施令 |
[07:55] | All right, everyone, back to work. | 好了大家伙儿 开工了 |
[07:56] | It’s only 2:56. | 现在才2点56分 (营地办公室) |
[08:00] | [exhales] | |
[08:26] | Attention, fellow humans. | 人类同胞们请注意 |
[08:29] | This is Dawn Schafer, your organizer but not your superior. | 我是道恩谢弗 你们的组织者而不是领导人 |
[08:33] | Today I’m asking every camper to make a sacrifice. | 今天 我想请每一位营员做出牺牲 |
[08:37] | Not for yourself, not for me… | 不为你们自己 不为我… |
[08:40] | For justice. | 为了公平正义 |
[08:41] | I’m officially calling for a camp-wide general strike. | 我正式主张全营地罢工 |
[08:45] | Lay down your eggs. | 放下你们的鸡蛋 |
[08:47] | Disarm your bows. | 卸下你们的弓箭 |
[08:49] | Fold your hand of Crazy Eights. | 放下你们的纸牌 |
[08:51] | We must abstain from activities until we are all equal. | 在获得平等之前 我们必须戒掉所有活动 |
[09:08] | Wait, everyone, stay! | 等等 大家请留下! |
[09:11] | Sorry, Mary Anne, I’m a union guy. | 抱歉玛丽安 我是工会的人 |
[09:13] | But the best way to protest is to make great art. | 但最好的抗议方式 就是创作出好艺术作品 |
[09:16] | Isn’t that what Paris Magic is all about? | 这不就是《巴黎魔法》的意义吗? |
[09:18] | Maybe we should cancel the performance in solidarity. | 我们应该团结一致 取消表演 |
[09:21] | Or we can all stay | 或者我们都留下 |
[09:22] | and celebrate the spirit of revolt through musical theater! | 通过音乐剧庆祝反抗精神! |
[09:25] | I will stay to continue the play. | 我会留下继续表演 |
[09:27] | After all, it’s my big break, | 毕竟这是我的大突破 |
[09:30] | and stardom will be mine to take. | 我会成为万众瞩目的明星 |
[09:32] | [sighs] | |
[09:36] | [bird caws] | |
[09:42] | This way. | 走这边 |
[09:43] | The Old Camp was straight north of the lake, | 旧营地在湖的正北边 |
[09:45] | so we should reach any remaining structure soon. | 所以我们应该快找到它的残余建筑了 |
[09:48] | Mallory, I didn’t know you were such a wilderness expert. | 马洛里 我都不知道你是个户外专家 |
[09:51] | Well, I identify as more of a horse girl, but there’s a lot of overlap. | 其实我更喜欢马 但是这两者有很多共同之处 |
[09:58] | This must be it. | 就是这儿了 |
[10:01] | [bird cawing] | |
[10:08] | I’ll go in first. | 我先进去 |
[10:09] | I am the oldest. | 我年龄最大 |
[10:28] | What does “hermit” mean, anyway? | “隐士”是什么意思? |
[10:29] | Is that some kind of sexist slang for old maid? | 是某种歧视老姑娘的称谓吗? |
[10:32] | Why isn’t it “him-et”? | 为什么不是“隐男”? |
[10:34] | Personally, I think some peace and quiet would be nice. | 我个人觉得隐居在安静的地方很好 |
[10:47] | [all scream] | |
[11:03] | [huffs] | |
[11:05] | Do you guys think she’s okay? | 你们觉得她没事吗? |
[11:06] | I know Karen seems like a confident, mature woman, | 我知道凯伦看起来 好像是很自信很成熟的女性 |
[11:09] | but she’s only seven, and she’s missing. | 但她才七岁 而且失踪了 |
[11:12] | We’re gonna find her, Kristy. | 我们会找到她的 克里斯蒂 |
[11:14] | Maybe she just ran away for a little bit. | 她可能只是自己跑出去了一下 |
[11:16] | My brother Byron does that when he gets anxious. | 我弟弟拜伦紧张了就会这么干 |
[11:18] | It helps him reset. | 他这样能自我调整 |
[11:20] | Guys, look. | 大家 看啊 |
[11:22] | This milk carton’s from camp, and these granola bars were served this morning. | 这是营地的牛奶盒 还有今天早上吃的燕麦棒 |
[11:27] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[11:28] | It’s getting late. | 天色晚了 |
[11:29] | Maybe she left to get more food? | 也许她出去找吃的去了? |
[11:31] | Or maybe she just left. | 也许她刚刚离开 |
[11:34] | There’s a bus stop about a half a mile from here. Come on. | 有个巴士站离这里800米左右 我们走 |
[11:38] | Why are we building a fort? | 我们为什么要造堡垒? |
[11:40] | it’s not a fort, it’s a barricade. | 这不是堡垒 是警戒线 |
[11:42] | Activism is about using whatever platform you have to make change. | 行动主义就是要善于 利用各种平台来做出改变 |
[11:47] | [sighs] And sometimes that means yelling loudly on a pile of old furniture. | 而这意味着你有时候得 站在一堆旧家具上高喊 |
[11:51] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[11:53] | Hey, aren’t you the girl that’s supposed to be in her cabin? | 你不应该待在小屋里吗? |
[11:54] | Uh… | |
[11:57] | We’re engaging in civil disobedience. | 我们在进行非暴力不合作运动 |
[12:01] | Meanie’s not even here. | 米恩尼都不在这儿 |
[12:02] | Just don’t hurt yourselves. | 别伤着自己就好 |
[12:05] | Where do you think Meanie went? | 你们觉得米恩尼去哪儿了? |
[12:07] | She said the dentist, | 她说去看牙医 |
[12:08] | but she probably went to go get reinforcements. | 但她有可能是去叫援军了 |
[12:10] | So anyone who isn’t down for a confrontation should go. | 所以不想参与对峙的人可以离开 |
[12:14] | Are you with me? | 愿意一起吗? |
[12:16] | Whoo! | |
[12:18] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下来 真为你骄傲 |
[12:20] | Oh, I’m proud of you. | |
[12:27] | Karen. | 凯伦? (巴士站 29) |
[12:37] | You found me. | 你们找到我了 |
[12:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:41] | Waiting for the bus. | 等巴士 |
[12:43] | Where do you think it’s gonna take you? | 你想让巴士把你带到哪儿去? |
[12:47] | I don’t know anyone in my cabin. | 小屋里的其他人我都不认识 |
[12:49] | I wanted to be in the play so I’d have friends, but… | 我想参演舞台剧就能交到朋友 但是… |
[12:55] | Mary Anne’s so busy all the time, | 玛丽安一直都好忙 |
[12:57] | and all the kids think I’m weird. | 所有孩子都觉得我很奇怪 |
[12:59] | And David Michael said I’m only his stepsister. | 大卫迈克尔说我只是他的继妹 |
[13:02] | I thought if I broke the curse, | 我就想解除诅咒 让大家喜欢上我 但根本没有诅咒 |
[13:04] | people would like me, but there is no curse. | |
[13:06] | I was in a bunk with strangers last year. | 我去年也和一个陌生人上下铺 |
[13:09] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[13:12] | But we’re here. | 但你有我们 |
[13:14] | And we’re your friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[13:17] | You are? | 真的吗? |
[13:20] | Hey, if you really want to leave camp, | 嘿 你要是真的想离开营地 |
[13:22] | we’ll go back and we’ll call Mom and Watson right now. | 我们就马上回去给妈妈和沃森打电话 |
[13:26] | But I know I’d be pretty sad to miss out | 但我肯定会很难过 |
[13:29] | on spending the rest of the summer with my sister. | 因为我错过了和妹妹一起 度过夏天的机会 |
[13:32] | My real sister. | 我的亲妹妹 |
[13:37] | Speaking of sisters, Vanessa’s gonna go on for you in the musical | 说起妹妹 如果我们不及时赶回去的话 |
[13:41] | if we don’t make it back in time. | 瓦妮莎会代替你演舞台剧 |
[13:43] | Vanessa Pike stole my role? | 瓦妮莎派克偷了我的角色? |
[13:46] | Let’s go. Now! | 快走 赶紧! |
[13:53] | Isn’t that her dad? | 那不是她爸爸吗? |
[13:55] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[13:56] | I think you fell asleep when they revealed the last face-switching. | 你刚才好像睡着了 错过了他们的上一次换脸 史黛西… |
[14:00] | [both laugh] | |
[14:06] | -[TV turns off] -Stacey… | |
[14:09] | I’m so sorry about what happened last year. | 去年发生的事情 我非常抱歉 |
[14:12] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经放下了 |
[14:14] | I’ve never had the chance to actually apologize because | 我没有机会正式向你道歉 |
[14:17] | I didn’t know what was going on. | 因为我不知道发生了什么 |
[14:18] | You completely shut me out, | 你完全屏蔽了我 |
[14:20] | even before what happened with the video in the cafeteria. | 甚至在你餐厅的录像之前 |
[14:24] | Why didn’t you tell me you were sick? | 你为什么不告诉我你生病了? |
[14:26] | It was a scary time. | 那段时间很可怕 |
[14:29] | I didn’t know who I could trust. | 我不知道能相信谁 |
[14:31] | And then, when I started missing school and all the popular kids shut me out, | 然后我开始缺课 人缘好的孩子都不理我了 |
[14:36] | I felt like I needed to be even more secretive, | 我感觉自己更需要守口如瓶 |
[14:39] | like I couldn’t let anyone know what was going on. | 我不能让任何人知道真实情况 |
[14:42] | I was your best friend. | 我当时是你最好的朋友 |
[14:44] | That means you’re supposed to trust me with the scary stuff. | 你应该信任我能帮你分担可怕的事 |
[14:47] | I think I’ve started to understand that. | 我现在开始懂这个道理了 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:51] | Your new friends seem pretty awesome. | 你的新朋友们看起来很棒 |
[14:53] | They are. | 是的 |
[14:54] | But they don’t know how to get last-minute reservations | 但是她们不知道怎样临时订到 |
[14:56] | -at a hot restaurant. -[both laugh] | 人气餐厅的餐位 |
[15:00] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你了 (急需平等) 我们需要艺术! |
[15:05] | [clicks] | |
[15:12] | [shouting] | |
[15:14] | Where’s the justice? | |
[15:23] | What is all this, and why are you building it so close to the theater? | 这都是什么 你为什么要把它建在剧院边上? |
[15:27] | We just want people who are participating in camp activities | 我们只是想让参与营地活动的人 |
[15:29] | to think about what they’re doing and reflect on the injustices all around us. | 想清楚自己的所作所为 看清身边的不公正 |
[15:33] | Dawn, the show is really important to me, and you’re messing with it. | 道恩 那场表演对我很重要 你这么做是在给它添乱 |
[15:36] | Well, it’s not about your show, Mary Anne. | 我这么做与你的表演无关 玛丽安 |
[15:38] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[15:39] | So maybe it should be. | 你也许应该考虑一下我 |
[15:48] | Mary Anne, listen. | 玛丽安 听着 |
[15:50] | I’m not trying to hurt your feelings or your show. | 我不想伤害你或者你的表演 |
[15:53] | I respect you too much for that. | 我很尊重你 不会那么做 |
[15:56] | But when you’re working on your play, you feel great, right? | 你编排舞台剧时感觉很好 对吧? |
[15:59] | Like you’re connected to what you really care about? | 就好像你做了自己真正想做的事情? |
[16:02] | Like you’re the best version of yourself? | 就好像你变成了最好的自己? |
[16:05] | I feel like I can talk to people and not be shy, | 我感觉自己可以毫不害羞地跟人说话 |
[16:08] | because it’s not about me. | 因为我不是为了自己 |
[16:10] | It’s about something way bigger. | 而是为了更大的目标 |
[16:12] | That’s what this protest is for me. | 我对这次抗议也是这个感觉 |
[16:15] | [exhales] | |
[16:16] | I’m not trying to shut down your show. | 我不是想叫停你的演出 |
[16:19] | I’m trying to make a difference. | 而是想做出改变 |
[16:21] | Kids are being left out because they have less. | 一些孩子因为不够有钱而被排除在外 |
[16:24] | If there’s anything I can do to change that, | 如果我能做些什么改变现状 |
[16:27] | that’s what I have to do. | 我就一定会去做 |
[16:29] | Because that’s my best version of me. | 那样的我才是最好的自己 |
[16:33] | I guess I can understand that. | 我好像可以理解 |
[16:35] | You’re trying to make the world better your way, and I’ll do mine. | 你想用自己的方式让世界更美好 我也有我的方式 |
[16:38] | And we’ll still be best friends. | 我们还是最好的朋友 |
[16:40] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[16:41] | -Okay. -[both laugh] | 好的 |
[16:46] | And if any of you need to take a breather for a few minutes, | 你们要是想休息个几分钟 |
[16:49] | feel free to come sit inside… | 可以在我们表演的时候… |
[16:51] | while the show’s going on, in the audience! | 进来坐在观众席里! |
[16:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:58] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[17:00] | It’s actually “break a leg.” | 真的要祝好运 |
[17:02] | -We can’t afford another curse. -[both laugh] | 我们不能再被诅咒了 |
[17:09] | Did we just cross a picket line? | 我们路过的是抗议警戒线吗? |
[17:13] | I think it’s more of a picket suggestion. | 更像是建议警戒线 |
[17:15] | And Mary Anne needs butts in seats. | 玛丽安需要上座率 |
[17:19] | Red leather, yellow leather. | 红鲤鱼 绿鲤鱼 |
[17:21] | Red leather, yellow leather. | 红鲤鱼 绿鲤鱼 |
[17:22] | Red leather… | 红鲤鱼… |
[17:25] | Nice try, Vanessa. | 想得美 瓦妮莎 |
[17:30] | [sighs] | |
[17:35] | [exhales] | |
[17:36] | [chattering] | |
[17:40] | [shushing] | |
[17:43] | [slow-tempo tune playing] | |
[17:52] | 1815– 26 years after the start of the Revolution, | 1815年 革命开始的26年后 |
[17:56] | a king is once again on the throne of France. | 一位帝王再次登上法国王座 |
[18:01] | 2019– two weeks after the last day of school, | 2019年 学校放假两周后 |
[18:04] | a 16-year-old boards a plane to Paris for the first time. | 一个16岁的少女第一次 坐上前往巴黎的飞机 |
[18:09] | She’s back! Meanie’s Jeep is heading towards us. | 她回来了! 米恩尼的吉普车朝我们开过来了 |
[18:12] | Time to take a stand. | 是时候明确立场了 |
[18:13] | Long live the Revolution! | 革命万岁! (平权!公正) (人人有权快乐) |
[18:16] | [cheering] | |
[18:18] | [protestors shouting] | |
[18:27] | [shouting] | |
[18:42] | [shouting continuing] | |
[18:48] | [horn blasts] | |
[18:50] | Enough! | 够了! |
[18:51] | Counselors, collect your campers now! | 辅导员 立即带走你们的营员! |
[18:58] | Now or you’ll all be remanded to your cabins, | 现在 我命令你们返回自己的小屋 |
[19:00] | and camp will be shut down for the rest of session. | 接下来的时间里营地会完全封闭 三周 关在你们的小屋里 |
[19:07] | Three weeks remanded to your cabins. | |
[19:10] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[19:12] | -[scoffing] -[murmuring] | |
[19:15] | [boy] All right, let’s roll. | 好了 都动起来 |
[19:18] | Schafer, Kishi, my office now. | 谢弗 岸 立刻到我办公室来 |
[19:28] | Are you really gonna call our parents? | 你真要给我们家长打电话? |
[19:31] | No, I’m gonna send you home. Both of you. | 不 我要把你们俩送回家 |
[19:40] | We can’t let this happen. I’m going after them. | 我们不能让她这么做 我要跟她们一起 |
[19:42] | if she’s gonna send Claudia and Dawn home, she can send me home, too. | 她要是想送走克劳迪娅和道恩 就把我也送回家吧 |
[19:45] | Ditto. I’ve already done everything I needed to at camp. | 我也是 反正在营地该做的事 我都做过了 |
[19:49] | And I kind of want to sleep in my own bed. Is that bad? [laughs] | 而且我挺想睡在自己床上的 这样想有错吗? |
[19:54] | Wait up. I’m coming, too. | 等等 我跟你们一起 |
[19:57] | What about the show? | 那音乐剧怎么办? |
[19:58] | It’s already ruined. | 反正已经毁了 |
[20:00] | We’ll just pretend this was a dress rehearsal. | 我们就当这是一次带妆彩排好了 |
[20:02] | Plus, I can’t stand by and not be there for my friends. | 再说了 我不能对好朋友不管不顾 |
[20:07] | Mary Anne, wait. | 玛丽安 等等 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry, Logan, I have to do this. | 抱歉 罗根 我必须这么做 |
[20:11] | I know. You’re really brave. | 我明白 你很勇敢 |
[20:13] | But you’re gonna miss our kiss. | 但是你会错过我们的吻 |
[20:16] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会 |
[20:23] | Got to go. I have work to do. | 我得走了 还有事要做 |
[20:25] | [Stacey squeals] | |
[20:26] | Oh, my God! Mary Anne! | -我的天! -玛丽安! |
[20:30] | We weren’t trying to ruin anything | 我们没想搞破坏 |
[20:33] | or make trouble. | 或制造麻烦 |
[20:35] | We just wanted things to be fair, | 我们只是想要公正 |
[20:37] | and they are not fair. | 而现在并不公正 |
[20:39] | This can’t be the first time you’re realizing that. | 你们肯定不是第一次意识到这一点 |
[20:42] | Please, hear us out. | 请听我们说清楚 |
[20:44] | You’ve run Camp Moosehead for 26 years, | 你管理穆斯海德营26年了 |
[20:47] | and I know you care about the campers. | 我知道你是关心营员们的 |
[20:49] | Everyone here just wants to feel like they belong, | 这里的每个人只是需要点归属感 |
[20:51] | whether they have money or not. | 不管他们有没有钱 |
[20:53] | I would love to make everything free. | 我倒是想免费供应所有东西 |
[20:55] | I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[20:56] | We would go out of business. | 那样我们会倒闭的 |
[20:59] | Even though you two are driving me crazy, | 尽管你们俩快把我逼疯了 |
[21:02] | and I had to drive off campus today to get a root canal, finally, | 而我今天终于开车出营地 做了根管治疗 |
[21:05] | for the tooth that’s been bothering me for weeks, not that you guys noticed… | 那颗牙折磨我好几周了 你们肯定没注意到… |
[21:09] | I am not oblivious to the fact | 我也知道 |
[21:11] | that you’re learning about yourselves and the way you want to be in the world, | 你们正在探索自我 寻找自己的社会定位 |
[21:15] | and that’s what this time away from your parents is supposed to be about. | 这的确是你们离开父母的 这段时间里应该做的事 |
[21:19] | So we can stay? | 那我们能留下吗? |
[21:20] | No. | 不能 |
[21:21] | There are liability issues, | 你们要承担责任 |
[21:23] | and I have to set an example. | 我需要杀鸡儆猴 |
[21:26] | Claudia… | 克劳迪娅… |
[21:28] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this mess. | 抱歉我把你拖下了水 |
[21:32] | As much as I love camp, | 虽然我很喜欢营地 |
[21:33] | being your comrade has been the best part. | 但和你一同抗议是最精彩的部分 |
[21:36] | So if this is how it ends, so be it. | 既然结局如此 就随它去吧 |
[21:41] | Drop the phone! | 放下电话! |
[21:42] | Oh, not this one. | 又是这孩子 |
[21:43] | You can’t send Claudia and Dawn home. | 你不能把克劳迪娅和道恩送回家 |
[21:45] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗?为什么? |
[21:48] | Because I spent the whole afternoon hunting down a missing camper. | 因为我花了一下午时间 追踪一个失踪的营员 |
[21:51] | Oh, so you’re saying I can’t do my job? | 你是说我失职了? |
[21:54] | With all due respect, kind of. You need more help. | 恕我直言 是有点 你需要更多帮手 |
[21:56] | My stepsister Karen, she wandered off today, | 我的继妹凯伦 她今天溜走了 |
[21:59] | and none of your staff noticed. | 而你们的工作人员毫无察觉 |
[22:01] | Is Karen okay? | 凯伦还好吗? |
[22:02] | Luckily, she’s fine, but she was trying to catch a bus | 幸运的是 她没事 但她试图在一个废弃巴士站等巴士 |
[22:05] | at an out-of-service bus stop, | |
[22:07] | and the reason why I know that is because I was the one that had to go find her. | 我知道这件事 是因为我亲自找到了她 |
[22:12] | Look, I know you want camp to be great. | 我知道你想让营地变好 |
[22:14] | But that’s why you need more people, | 正因如此 你才需要更多人手 |
[22:16] | more people like us, | 更多像我们一样的人 |
[22:18] | who pay attention and understand what kids need. | 细心 又理解孩子们的需求 |
[22:23] | Don’t you agree? | 你不认同吗? |
[22:26] | [sighs] | |
[22:29] | [Kristy] Counselors in training, baby! | 我们是培训期辅导员! |
[22:31] | This is the best summer ever. | 这真是史上最棒的夏天 |
[22:33] | Did I mention that I love this camp? | 我说过我爱这个营地吗? |
[22:35] | Me, too! Now that I’ve shaken the ivy and we’re back to our daily activities, | 我也是!我终于痊愈了 我们也重新开始日常活动 |
[22:40] | I’m sleeping like a baby, post sleep-training. [laughs] | 我睡觉安稳得像个宝宝 经历了睡眠训练之后 |
[22:43] | Long live the revolution! | 革命万岁! |
[22:45] | Long live the BSC! | 保姆俱乐部万岁! |
[22:47] | And come to our free art class after rest hour! | 记得午休后来我们的免费艺术课堂! |
[22:49] | Today we’re pressing flowers! | 今天我们玩印花! |
[22:51] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[22:52] | And you guys can all attend Paris Magic on whatever night works best for you, | 你们哪天晚上有空的话 欢迎来看《巴黎魔法》 |
[22:56] | because Meanie is letting us do it on three consecutive nights. | 因为米恩尼让我们连演三个晚上 |
[22:59] | Congrats, Mary Anne! | 恭喜你 玛丽安! |
[23:01] | You deserve it, especially after everything that happened | 毕竟第一次演出期间发生了那样的事 |
[23:04] | during your first performance. | 这是你应得的 |
[23:05] | -We’re calling that an invited dress. -[laughing] | 我们称那次为公开彩排 |
[23:14] | -Hi. -Hey! | -嗨 -嘿! |
[23:15] | [Dawn] Hi, Meanie. | 嗨 米恩尼 |
[23:17] | Philomena, I’d like to discuss how our horseback riding helmets | 菲洛米娜 我想跟你谈谈 我们的马术头盔 |
[23:19] | create a major lice liability. | 引发了严重的头虱问题 |
[23:21] | I propose a four-pronged plan. | 我提议四步计划… 你可以去找那些培训期辅导员聊 |
[23:22] | Oh, feel free to talk to those CITs about that. | |
[23:27] | And go into a lot of detail. | 讲得越细越好 |
[23:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | Excuse me! CITs. | 打扰一下! 培训期辅导员? |
[23:38] | Hey, guys. What are you doing here? | 你们好 你们来干什么? |
[23:40] | We have a surprise for you. | 我们给你们准备了惊喜 |
[23:42] | See, I was so impressed by how you guys helped me find Karen, | 你们帮我找到凯伦 给我留下了很深的印象 |
[23:45] | that we decided… | 所以我们决定… |
[23:48] | we want you to be junior CITs. | 让你们成为培训期初级辅导员 |
[23:50] | Wow, I can’t believe Meanie’s letting 11-year-olds do this. | 米恩尼居然允许11岁的孩子担此重任 |
[23:53] | Well, it’s sort of unofficial. | 这其实不算官方任命 |
[23:56] | But we were also thinking, back in Stoneybrook, | 但我们觉得 回斯托尼布鲁克之后 |
[24:01] | maybe you could help us out with babysitting sometimes. | 你们可以帮我们做一下保姆工作 |
[24:03] | See, we have this club. | 我们有一个俱乐部 |
[24:05] | Oh, my God, The Baby-Sitters Club? | 我的天 保姆俱乐部? |
[24:07] | -You guys are, like, world-famous. -[laughing] | 你们简直世界闻名 |
[24:09] | We thought you two could be junior members, if you want. | 你们俩可以成为初级会员 如果你们愿意的话 |
[24:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[24:14] | I never thought this day would come! | 没想到这一天真的来了! |
[24:16] | -So you’re in? -We’re in. | -那你们愿意加入吗? -我们愿意 |
[24:18] | Then there’s only only one thing left to do. Come on. | 那么就只剩下一件事了 跟我们来 |
[24:21] | -[exclaims] -[laughs] | |
[24:23] | [Kristy] So, yeah, camp didn’t quite turn out the way we planned. | 所以 营地生活并不同于我们的计划 |
[24:27] | It turned out better. | 而是比计划中更好 |
[24:28] | Hey, can you take a picture of us? | 嘿 你能帮我们照张相吗? |
[24:30] | Because we’d learned something. | 因为我们学到了一件事 |
[24:34] | No matter where we were or who we met along the way, | 不管我们在哪里… 或者途中遇到了谁… |
[24:36] | we were still us. | 我们都还是我们 |
[24:38] | [all] One, two, three! | 一 二 三! |
[24:40] | -Baby-Sitters Club! -[camera shutter clicks] | 保姆俱乐部! (穆斯海德营 保姆俱乐部!) |
[24:42] | -[laughing] -[cheering] | |
[24:46] | -[rock music playing] -♪ Mm-hmm ♪ | |
[24:49] | ♪ I know everything’s gonna be fine ♪ | |
[24:53] | ♪ Mm-hmm ♪ | |
[24:55] | ♪ ‘Cause I got all my friends with me ♪ | |
[24:59] | ♪ When I’m in trouble, need some help And I feel all by myself ♪ | |
[25:03] | ♪ Know exactly who to call ♪ | |
[25:04] | ♪ I know to make it all right ♪ | |
[25:07] | ♪ I got all my friends with me ♪ | |
[25:12] | ♪ And after all my money’s spent And I can’t afford my rent ♪ | |
[25:15] | ♪ They walk me in the house Saying “you can take the couch, yeah” ♪ | |
[25:19] | ♪ That’s the only friends I need ♪ | |
[25:23] | ♪ And everybody say… ♪ [vocalizing] | |
[25:31] | ♪ No one understands me No one understands me like they do ♪ | |
[25:35] | ♪ Like they do ♪ | |
[25:36] | [vocalizing] | |
[25:43] | ♪ No one’s gonna love me No one’s gonna love me ♪ | |
[25:45] | ♪ Like they do, like they do ♪ | |
[25:50] | ♪ I know we about to have a good time ♪ | |
[25:54] | ♪ Mmm! ♪ | |
[25:55] | ♪ ‘Cause I got all my friends with me ♪ | |
[26:00] | ♪ Mm-hmm ♪ | |
[26:02] | ♪ I know everything’s gonna be fine ♪ | |
[26:06] | ♪ Mm-hmm ♪ | |
[26:08] | ♪ ‘Cause I got all my friends with me ♪ | |
[26:11] | -[crowd chattering, laughing] -♪ Hey, hey! ♪ |