Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] ♪ Looking in the mirror again and again ♪ NETFLIX 原创剧集
[00:09] ♪ Wishing the reflection Would tell me something ♪
[00:11] ♪ I can’t get a hold of myself… ♪
[00:13] [Kristy] Summertime is the weirdest time. 暑假是最奇怪的时间
[00:15] When it’s happening, it feels like it’ll last forever, 当来临的时候 感觉会永远持续下去
[00:18] and then when it’s over, it feels like it never happened at all. 然后在结束的时候 又感觉就像什么都没发生过
[00:21] Except for this one, 除了这个暑假
[00:23] because this was the summer when everything changed. 因为这个暑假一切都变了
[00:26] My mom got married, and when my friends and I got back to Stoneybrook from camp, 我妈妈结婚了 当我和朋友们从营地 回到斯斯托尼布鲁克时
[00:31] I had a new house, a new family. 我有了一个新房子、一个新家庭
[00:35] Most of our stuff came with us, 我们的大部分东西都带来了
[00:37] but some things didn’t. 但有些东西没带不来
[00:41] It’s hard to sleep without him. 没有它我很难入睡
[00:45] I know. 我知道
[00:51] Do you think he knew it was gonna happen when they took him to the vet? 你觉得他们带它去看兽医的时候 它就知道会这样吗?
[00:55] He was so sick, buddy. 它病得很重 朋友
[00:58] And he was in a lot of pain. 它很痛苦
[01:01] He knew the vet would make it go away. 它知道兽医会让病痛消失的
[01:04] And he knew we really loved him. 它也知道我们真的很爱它
[01:07] [Kristy] David Michael had been like this pretty much every day since our dog Louie, 大卫·迈克尔几乎每天都是这样 自从我们的狗 路易
[01:11] well, you know. 你懂的
[01:14] His whole life, most of mine too, 它的一生也是我的大部分人生
[01:17] Louie had been waiting at the door for us to get home. 路易总是会在门口等着我们回家
[01:21] But now he was gone. 但现在它走了
[01:23] Come on. Let’s go get some breakfast. 走吧 我们去吃早餐吧
[01:28] [Kristy] And home wasn’t home anymore. Not that Mom and Watson weren’t trying. 家也不再是家了 并不是妈妈和沃森没有努力
[01:32] Good morning, sleepyheads. 早上好 懒虫们
[01:35] Welcome to the Thomas-Brewer family breakfast buffet! 欢迎光临托马斯·布鲁尔 家庭自助早餐!
[01:40] Why do they do this every weekend? 他们为什么每个周末都这么做?
[01:42] To make us feel more like a family. 为了让我们感觉更像一家人
[01:45] [Kristy] It was all really nice, 一切都很美好
[01:46] but, to me, family is when you can put your feet up 但对我来说 家庭就是你可以把脚翘起来
[01:49] and eat dry cereal out of the box with your hands. 用手拿着盒子里的干麦片吃
[01:51] This was not that, 这里不是那样的
[01:53] no matter how much fruit salad my mom made. 不管我妈妈做了多少水果沙拉
[01:55] David Michael, you have got to taste the pancakes that Watson made. 大卫·迈克尔 你一定要尝尝沃森做的烤饼
[01:59] – They’re his specialty. – Yes, they are. -那些做的很专业 -是的 确实
[02:01] Hot off the griddle. I got blueberry. I got banana. 刚从煎锅里出来 这里有蓝莓的和香蕉的
[02:04] I got raspberry chocolate chip. 还有覆盆子巧克力片的
[02:06] And check this out, little man, a D for David, 看看这个 小孩 “大”代表大卫
[02:10] M for Michael, “迈”代表迈克尔
[02:12] and T for Thomas. “托”代表托马斯
[02:14] – Isn’t that cute? – Isn’t that cute? -很可爱吧? -很可爱吧?
[02:16] I can switch the T and the M. 我可以交换一下“托”和“迈”的位置
[02:18] For a proper monogram, the T should be in the middle. 想要一个合适的字母组合 “托”应该放在中间
[02:20] It’s great, Watson. Thanks. 这样很棒 谢谢
[02:22] – You’re so amazing. – I love you. -你太棒了 -我爱你
[02:24] [Kristy] David Michael hates pancakes, 大卫·迈克尔很讨厌烤饼
[02:26] but he doesn’t want to make Watson feel bad. 但他不想让沃森感觉不好
[02:28] In the old days, he’d slip whatever he didn’t want 之前 他会偷偷地把他不想吃的
[02:31] to Louie under the table. 塞给桌子下的路易
[02:32] Now I’m Louie. 现在我成了路易
[02:36] Liz, 莉斯
[02:38] are you responsible for the cantaloupe? 哈密瓜是你负责的吗?
[02:41] Why, yes, sweetheart. I am. 怎么了 亲爱的 是我负责的
[02:43] Just so you know for the future, 你要知道 之后的日子
[02:45] I prefer them cut into wedges, not cubes. 我更喜欢把哈密瓜切成楔形 而不是方块
[02:49] [Kristy] Of course, some people don’t worry about feeling comfortable at all. 当然 有些人一点也不担心是否舒服
[02:53] Take my older brothers, Charlie and Sam. 以我的哥哥查理和山姆为例
[02:55] They’ve been “Brewers,” 他们已经姓“布鲁尔…”了
[02:57] and yes, those are quotation marks you hear in my voice, for two months now, 是的 你能从我的语调里听出双引号… 两个月以来 他们表现得好像 从他们的烤饼到内裤 他们这辈子一直叫这个一样
[03:00] and they act like they’ve had everything from their pancakes to their underwear
[03:04] monogrammed their whole lives.
[03:06] Believe me, I am lucky to be here, but that’s the thing. 相信我 我很幸运能来到这里 但事实就是这样
[03:09] When you feel lucky, it’s because a part of you knows you don’t belong. 当你感到幸运时 那是因为 你内心深处知道你不属于这里
[03:12] I miss camp. I miss my friends. I miss… 我想念营地 我想念我的朋友们 我想念…
[03:15] Stacey! 史黛西!
[03:17] Hey! I was hoping I’d see you. 喂!我正希望能见到你呢
[03:19] Duh. What are you doing here? 天啊 你在这里做什么?
[03:21] – Were you just in the neighborhood? – Oh, Sam texted me. -你就在附近吗? -山姆给我发了短信
[03:25] Sam? 山姆?
[03:26] Yeah. He said some people were hanging, and did I want to come. 是的 他说有人在泳池边玩 我想不想来
[03:29] Are you dating my brother now? You know he’s a sophomore, right? 你现在在和我哥哥约会吗? 你知道他大二了 对吧?
[03:32] We’re friends who text. 我们是朋友 我们就发发短信
[03:35] So you… you didn’t come to hang out with me at all? 所以你根本就不是来和我一起玩的?
[03:38] I came hoping to hang out with both of you. 我来是想和你们两个一起玩
[03:42] Hey, Stacey. 喂 史黛西
[03:43] I’m just gonna go say hi for one sec. 我就去打个招呼
[03:45] – Be back. – Go say hi. -马上回来 -去打招呼吧
[03:47] [Stacey] Sam! 山姆!
[03:51] [Kristy] Stacey just hugs boys now apparently. 显然 史黛西现在只是 拥抱了男孩子而已
[04:01] Hey, are you looking for someone? 你在找人吗?
[04:02] My name is Amanda Delaney. I live down the street. 我的名字叫阿曼达·德兰尼 我就住在这条街上
[04:05] I didn’t know there were other kids in the neighborhood. I’m Kristy. 我不知道附近还有别的孩子 我是克里斯蒂
[04:08] I know who you are. You’re Mr. Brewer’s new… 我知道你是谁 你是布鲁尔先生的新…不管你是谁 继女
[04:10] – Whatever you are. – Stepdaughter.
[04:13] For your mother from mine. I have no idea why. 这是我给你母亲的礼物 我不知道为什么
[04:15] [Kristy] Back on Bradford Court, 在布拉德福德科特 我会告诉她拿着信封一边去 但现在 她看起来属于这里
[04:16] I would’ve told her what she could do with her envelope, but now,
[04:19] well, she looked like she belonged here,
[04:22] and I knew I didn’t. 我知道我不属于这里
[04:23] I’ll give it to her. 我会给她的 谢谢
[04:24] Thanks.
[04:28] You know that’s a bath towel, right? 你知道那是浴巾吧?
[04:31] What, were you born in a barn or, like, New Jersey? 你是出生在谷仓 还是新泽西之类的地方?
[04:36] [Kristy] So I didn’t know there was more than one kind of towel, 我不知道有不止一种毛巾
[04:38] or what was wrong with New Jersey. 也不知道新泽西有什么问题
[04:40] Oh well. The summer was almost over, 好吧 暑假快结束了
[04:44] and I was finally back where I belong. 我终于回到了属于我的地方
[04:47] This meeting of The Baby-Sitters Club will come to order. 保姆俱乐部的这次会议就要开始了
[04:49] Claude, what is that? 克劳迪 这是什么相机?
[04:51] Oh, it’s a Fuji X-T10. Ease of digital, look of film. 这是富士X-T10 像数码相机一样便捷 成片和胶片相机一样
[04:54] I just thought I’d really document this year. 我只是想 我要好好记录今年
[04:57] – Just keep talking and act natural. – Oh. 继续说话 表现得自然点 这样 你也是在易集上买的吗?
[04:59] Um, did you get that one on Etsy too?
[05:02] B&H. I took her when she came to the city. 在本森买的 相机在城市有货后 我就买了
[05:04] It’s this really famous camera store on 9th Avenue. 这是第九大道一家很有名的相机店
[05:08] And they gave me a very good price. 他们以很好的价格卖给了我
[05:10] – Great. – Ooh, Dawn, you look super tan. -真好 -道恩 你看起来晒得很黑
[05:13] Three weeks in Southern California where the sun shines as advertised. 在广告上说的 阳光明媚的南加州 待了三个星期
[05:16] I feel like a whole new person. 我感觉自己焕然一新
[05:18] It was the best summer ever. Ooh, can I see? 这是我度过的最好的暑假 我能看看吗?
[05:21] Well, summer’s over now, 现在暑假结束了
[05:22] and The Baby-Sitters Club is officially back in business. 保姆俱乐部正式营业了
[05:26] We’ve all grown over this past year, 在过去的一年里 我们都成长了
[05:29] physically, personally, and most importantly, in number. 身体上、个人上 最重要的是数量上
[05:33] So I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest member… 所以我想借此机会 欢迎我们的新成员…
[05:38] Hi! Sorry. 嗨!抱歉
[05:42] Jessi. 杰西
[05:44] Class went late and Madame Noelle is super strict about everyone staying 拖堂了 诺艾尔夫人对 每个人都要留到最后非常严格
[05:48] to the very end.
[05:49] [Kristy] I really, really hate people being late, 我真的很讨厌别人迟到
[05:52] but I, too, have experienced some personal growth. 但我也经历了一些个人成长
[05:55] I think. 我觉得
[05:56] It’s okay. This time. 这次没关系
[06:00] [phone ringing]
[06:02] Baby-Sitters Club. 这里是保姆俱乐部
[06:04] Dr. Johanssen! 约翰森博士!
[06:06] We’re glad to be back too. 我们也很高兴回来
[06:08] Thursday night? 周四晚上? 史黛西 史黛西·麦吉尔会做你的保姆 我们到时候见 就像发条装置一样
[06:10] – Stacey. – [Dawn] Stacey McGill will be your sitter.
[06:12] – We’ll see you then. – That was like clockwork.
[06:15] Smooth as silk. A well-oiled machine. 顺滑如丝 一台运转良好的机器
[06:18] You guys are awesome. 你们太棒了
[06:22] Um, what are you guys wearing for the first day of school? 你们第一天上学穿什么?
[06:24] Ooh, I have this amazing vintage blazer that I bleach-dyed myself, 我有一件很棒的复古西装 我自己漂白了
[06:28] high-waisted pleather shorts, and my purple Docs. 高腰皮革短裤 还有我紫色的马丁靴
[06:31] [banging]
[06:34] Sorry. I just have to break them in a little bit before tonight. 抱歉 我必须在今晚之前 把鞋底弄软一些
[06:37] Didn’t you just come from ballet? 你不是刚学完芭蕾回来吗?
[06:39] That was class. Tonight I have rehearsals for the fall showcase. 那是上课 今晚我要为秋季演出排练
[06:42] Oh. 这样啊
[06:44] So, Miss Best Summer Ever, 所以 世上最好暑假小姐
[06:46] is it going to be the best fall ever? 这将是史上最棒的秋天吗?
[06:49] – What do you mean? – [Stacey] You and Logan. -你什么意思? -你和罗根
[06:51] Things were getting pretty serious at camp. 在夏令营的时候 关系变得很认真
[06:53] – I… I mean… – They kissed. -我是说… -他们接吻了
[06:55] Stop. 闭嘴
[06:56] Thrice. 三吻 顺便说一下 这意味着接了三次吻
[06:59] That means three, by the way.
[07:00] So, are you guys, like, fully boyfriend and girlfriend now? 你们现在是正式的男女朋友了吗?
[07:04] I don’t know. We haven’t talked since the end of camp. 我不知道 夏令营结束后 我们就没说过话
[07:07] Mary Anne! 玛丽·安!
[07:08] It’s only been three weeks. That’s like nothing. Plus, it’s summer. 只有三周的时间 什么都不算 再说了 那是暑假的事
[07:11] He said he was going to his grandparents in Kentucky. 他说他要去肯塔基州的祖父母家
[07:14] See, they probably don’t have cell reception there. 他们那里可能没有手机信号
[07:16] Yes, they do. 有 那里有
[07:18] They absolutely have cell reception in Kentucky. 肯塔基州肯定有手机信号
[07:20] If you wanna see if it’s meant to be, there’s one foolproof way to know. 如果你想知道是不是命中注定 有一种方法可以知道
[07:23] Stalk him on social media. 在社交媒体上视奸他
[07:25] – No. – No. -不是 -不是
[07:26] Compare your detailed astrological charts 比较你们详细的星象图
[07:28] to find out if your love is truly written in the stars. 看看你们的爱是否写在星星上
[07:32] We’ll figure out the position of the planets 我们会计算出你们俩出生时 行星的位置…
[07:33] at the moment of both of your births…
[07:36] Or, get this, you could just text him and tell him you miss him. 或者你可以发短信告诉他 你想他
[07:44] No. 不要
[07:45] – It’s what you would do. – Kristy. 那是你会做的事 克里斯蒂 我告诉你了 是山姆给我发的短信!
[07:47] I told you, Sam texted me!
[07:50] [Kristy] Right. 好吧
[07:51] Anastasia Elizabeth McGill, 安娜塔西亚·伊丽莎白·麦吉尔
[07:52] Sam Thomas texted you and you didn’t tell me? 山姆·托马斯给你发短信 你没告诉我?
[07:55] It’s not that big a deal. 这真的没什么大不了的
[07:56] You’re an Aries, right? 你是白羊座 对吧?
[07:58] Okay. He invited me to hang out by the pool at Watson’s, 好吧 他邀请我 去沃森家的泳池边玩儿
[08:00] and I mostly hung out with Kristy. 我大部分时间都和克里斯蒂在一起 但他正努力 在他的新社区里过一些社交生活
[08:02] But he’s making an effort to have some kind of social life
[08:05] in his new neighborhood.
[08:07] Unlike some people I know, Kristin Amanda Thomas. 不像我认识的那个人 克里斯蒂·阿曼达·托马斯
[08:10] First of all, Claudia broke out the full names, not me. 首先 克劳迪娅说的是全名 不是我
[08:13] And second of all, I do have a social life within my neighborhood. 其次 我在社区里有社交生活
[08:17] – Hm. – Who’s that with? -嗯 -和谁的社交生活?
[08:19] I’m going over to this girl Amanda Delaney’s house 过几天我要去一个叫阿曼达·德兰尼
[08:22] in a couple of days. 女孩的家里
[08:24] With my mother, for tea. 和我妈妈一起 去喝下午茶
[08:26] – For tea. – Fancy. Okay. -听起来很有趣 -有意思 好吧
[08:28] [chuckles] It’s just like Paddington. 就像帕丁顿一样
[08:31] [Kristy] It was not like Paddington. 不是像帕丁顿一样
[08:34] For one thing, Paddington likes to eat. 首先 帕丁顿喜欢吃
[08:38] And Paddington is friendly. 而且帕丁顿很友好
[08:44] This is a beautiful home. 这个家真漂亮
[08:47] Hmm.
[08:48] The architectural detail is lovely. 建筑的细节很美
[08:50] Is it the same upstairs? 楼上也一样吗?
[08:53] Yes. 是的
[09:00] I am not sure I know how you met Watson. 我不太清楚你是怎么认识沃森的
[09:02] Oh, it’s really sweet, actually. 其实真的很甜蜜
[09:05] Yeah, um, he was looking for new office space, 是的 他在找新的办公空间
[09:10] and I was the listing agent 我当时是斯坦福德
[09:11] on this converted warehouse development in Stamford. 这个仓库改造项目的挂牌经纪人
[09:14] Oh, so you worked for him. 所以你为他工作
[09:15] With him. 跟他合作
[09:17] Well, as his Realtor. 作为他的房产经纪人
[09:19] I’ve always worked. 我一直都在工作
[09:21] Um, that’s how I support my four children. 这就是我养活四个孩子的方式
[09:24] They work themselves. 他们自己也工作
[09:26] In fact, Kristy has a very successful babysitting business. 事实上 克里斯蒂的保姆生意 非常成功
[09:31] – You have a business? – It’s also a club. -你自己有生意? -也是个俱乐部
[09:34] The Baby-Sitters Club. 保姆俱乐部
[09:36] That is wonderful. Hm. 真是太棒了 你们真的中了彩票 对吧?
[09:38] Well, you all really won the lottery, didn’t you?
[09:41] [chuckles, sighs]
[09:45] [huffs] The nerve of that woman! 真服了那个女人
[09:47] Making fun of my job? We won the lottery? 取笑我的工作? 就像我们中了彩票一样?
[09:51] Who does she think she is? 她以为自己是谁?
[09:52] I told you she seemed snobby. 我说过她看起来很势利
[09:54] Yeah, well, you’re right. 是的 你说得对 别担心 我们不会再去那里了
[09:55] And don’t you worry, we are never going there again.
[09:58] [Kristy] I guess not all neighbors can be Claudia and Mary Anne. 我想不是所有的邻居 都能成为克劳迪娅和玛丽·安
[10:01] [Liz] Good God! 天啊!
[10:03] Did she say real estate? I mean, real estate. 她是说房地产吗?我是说 房地产
[10:06] Yes, that’s what I do. I’m a real estate agent. For God… 是的 这就是我的工作 我是个房地产经纪人 天啊…
[10:12] Pick a card. 选一张牌
[10:13] This will tell us how he views you and your relationship. 这会告诉我们 他是如何看待你和你们关系的
[10:21] – Hi. – Okay, we’re off. -嗨 -好吧 我们要走了
[10:23] Yeah, we’ll bring you back dessert. They do a carrot cake you could die for. 好 我们会给你带甜点回来 他们做的胡萝卜蛋糕会让你超爱的 我很抱歉 那是什么?
[10:26] Uh-huh. Sorry, what’s that?
[10:28] The Magician, 塔罗
[10:29] symbolizing the inconstancy of life, but also new opportunities. 象征着生命的无常 也象征着新的机遇
[10:34] Okay, just, you know, finish your homework before you summon the Devil. 好吧 在你召唤恶魔之前 先把作业做完
[10:38] – Dad, you’re so strict. – Come on. -爸爸 你太严格了 -快点儿
[10:41] It’s okay. 没关系
[10:44] Next, star charts. 接下来是恒星图表
[10:46] Yours is Virgo sun, 你是处女座的太阳
[10:49] Virgo moon, 处女座的月亮
[10:51] Virgo Rising. 上升处女座
[10:52] Triple Virgo. 三重处女座
[10:54] It’s… very rare. 这很少见
[10:57] What does it mean? 那这意味着什么呢?
[10:58] You’re organized and extremely detail-oriented. 你做事有条理 非常注重细节
[11:01] We’ll do his and cross-reference it for compatibility. 我们会对他的进行比对 以确定合拍度
[11:04] – Okay. – What’s his birthday? -好 -他的生日是哪天?
[11:06] January 10th. 1月10日
[11:07] Capricorn. Great for you. 摩羯座 很适合你
[11:12] Place of birth? 出生地? -肯塔基州? -哪个城市?
[11:13] – Uh, Kentucky? – What city?
[11:18] Exact time of birth? 确切的出生时间?
[11:24] – Give me your phone. – No, Dawn! Don’t call him. -把你的手机给我 -不行!别打给他
[11:26] Okay, I’m just getting his number. 好吧 我只是要他的电话号码
[11:28] Don’t worry. Mine’s blocked. 别担心 我的被屏蔽了
[11:31] – It’s ringing. – I’m gonna throw up. -接通了 -我要吐了
[11:37] [cell phone buzzes]
[11:40] Hello? 喂?
[11:41] Mr. Bruno, 布鲁诺先生
[11:42] this is Esperanza… 我是埃斯佩兰萨…
[11:49] Kensington 肯辛顿
[11:50] from the United States Census Bureau. 我是美国人口普查局的
[11:53] I’m calling about some missing data from your form. 我打电话来是想问 你的表格上缺失的信息
[11:56] I don’t think I filled out any forms. 我好像没填什么表格 那我很高兴找到了你 布鲁诺先生
[11:57] [Dawn] Ah, well then, I’m very glad I caught you, Mr. Bruno.
[12:01] Answering the US Census is one of our nation’s most important civic duties. 回答美国人口普查问题 是我们国家最重要的公民义务之一
[12:05] I just need to confirm your date of birth. 我只需要确认一下你的出生日期
[12:07] January 10th, 2007. 2007年1月10日
[12:09] – Place of birth? – [Logan] Born in Louisville, Kentucky. -出生地? -出生在肯塔基州路易斯维尔
[12:11] Technically, we were living in Bloomfield at the time. 严格来说 我们当时住在布卢姆菲尔德
[12:14] – I’m not sure. – Exact time of birth? 所以我不确定 确切的出生时间?
[12:16] [woman] Logan, are you giving out personal information again? 罗根 你又在泄露个人信息吗
[12:19] [Logan] No, Mom. 没有 妈妈
[12:22] [Kristy] While Mary Anne and Dawn were looking to the spirit world for answers, 当玛丽·安和道恩在灵魂世界 寻找答案时
[12:26] I was missing one spirit in particular. 我才是那个缺少了灵魂的人
[12:30] [sniffles]
[12:36] Um…
[12:38] I didn’t know where the bowls were. 我不知道碗在哪儿
[12:42] Is it okay if I have some cereal? 我可以吃点麦片吗?
[12:44] Is it okay if you have some cereal? [chuckles] 你可以吃点麦片吗?
[12:47] Of course it’s okay. 当然了 当然可以
[12:49] This is your house, Kristy. 这是你的家 克里斯蒂
[12:50] You can… Yes! Uh, here, let me help you. 你可以…当然!来 我来帮你 告诉你一声 碗就在那儿
[12:53] Um, just so you know, the bowls are right there.
[12:56] – Okay. – Would you grab us some milk? -好 -你能给我们拿点牛奶吗?
[12:58] – Yeah. – [Watson] Cool. -好 -很好
[13:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:12] It’s better when it’s a little soggy. 有点湿的时候更好吃
[13:14] Okay, come over to my little midnight-snack nook. 好了 到我的宵夜角落来
[13:29] You know you can always talk to me, right? 你知道你随时都可以 跟我聊天 对吧?
[13:31] Anytime you want. 随时随地
[13:39] Or not talk. Yeah, I mean, we can… we can not talk. 或者不聊天 对 我们可以不聊天
[13:42] We can just hang out 我们可以在半夜 就安静地待在一起
[13:44] in companionable silence in the middle of the night.
[13:50] – I’m gonna put this away. – Oh, okay. -我来把这个收起来 -好
[13:52] – Somewhere safe. – Yeah. -放到安全的地方 -好
[13:54] Oh, Watson? 沃森?
[13:57] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:03] She acted like she was going to wipe down the furniture the minute we left, 她表现得好像我们一离开 她就要把家具擦干净
[14:07] and she said that my mom “won the lottery.” 她说我妈妈“中了彩票”
[14:12] – Can you believe it? – It’s not great. -你们能相信吗? -这可不好
[14:14] But maybe she meant ’cause Watson’s such a nice guy. 但也许她的意思是 因为沃森是个好人
[14:17] Yeah, or maybe she’s shy. 对 或者也许她很害羞
[14:18] Some people think other people are snobby, 有些人认为别人势利
[14:20] when in reality they’re just socially awkward. 而实际上 他们只是在社交方面 有些笨拙
[14:22] Stop projecting yourself onto Mrs. Delaney. 别再把自己的想法 加到德兰尼太太身上了
[14:24] Also, it’s Mrs. Delaney. 而且 那可是“德兰尼太太”
[14:27] No first name. She made that very clear. 不是名字 她说的很清楚
[14:29] Well, Kristy, she is an adult. Isn’t that just respectful? 克里斯蒂 她是成年人了 难道不因为这样比较尊重吗?
[14:35] So how’s the astrology going? 你的占星术怎么样了?
[14:37] Compatibility inconclusive. 合拍度不确定
[14:39] Without an exact time of birth, 没有确切的出生时间
[14:40] it’s about as unscientific as a magazine horoscope. 就像杂志上的星座运势一样不科学
[14:43] Is it, Esperanza? 对吧 埃斯佩兰萨?
[14:44] Okay. Time for Plan B. 好吧 该实施后备计划了
[14:46] A séance? 降神会吗?
[14:48] Men are visual creatures, and I just got a fancy new camera. 男人都是视觉动物 我刚买了个新相机
[14:52] OMG, photo shoot? 天啊 拍照吗?
[14:53] What’re you gonna do? Take a picture of Mary Anne and sneak it into his locker? 你们打算怎么做?拍张照片 然后偷偷放进他的储物柜?
[14:56] Instagram, the world’s locker. Instagram 世界的储物柜
[14:58] – I thought you hated social media. – It’s a means to an end. -我以为你讨厌社交媒体 -这是达到目的的手段
[15:01] – We’ll make you an account. – He’ll slide into your DMs. -我们帮你开个账户 -他会溜进你私信里的
[15:03] – And then happily ever after. – [Claudia squeals] 然后幸福地生活在一起
[15:05] Or you could just call him on the phone like a normal human woman. 或者你可以像个正常的人类女人一样 给他打电话
[15:12] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[15:13] He liked her in camp, which was less than a month ago. 不到一个月前 他还在营地里喜欢她
[15:17] They were practically inseparable. 他们几乎形影不离
[15:19] And now, all of a sudden, 现在突然之间 他不知道她还活着 因为她上了公交车?
[15:20] he doesn’t know she’s alive because she got on a bus?
[15:24] [phone ringing]
[15:26] And mic drop. 就是这样
[15:28] Hello, Baby-Sitters Club. This is President Kristy Thomas speaking. 你好 这里是保姆俱乐部 我是克里斯蒂·托马斯主席
[15:31] This is Mrs. Delaney. I need a babysitter for Sunday afternoon. 我是德兰尼太太 我周日下午需要个保姆
[15:34] Sunday afternoon? Hold, please. 周日下午?请稍等
[15:37] Why, it’s Stoneybrook Abbey’s very own Mrs. Delaney. 怎么 这可是斯通布鲁克修道院的 德兰尼太太
[15:42] She needs a sitter for Amanda. 她需要有个保姆照顾阿曼达
[15:44] Wait, didn’t you say she was my age? Why does she need a sitter? 你不是说她跟我一样大吗? 她为什么需要个保姆?
[15:47] – The rich are different from you and me. – Says the grocery store heiress. -有钱人跟你和我不一样 -杂货店的女继承人这样说
[15:51] One grocery store, which was sold, like, 20 years ago. 一家20年前出售的杂货店
[15:54] – And I try to be the change. – [Stacey laughs] 我试着去改变
[15:57] Kristy, 克里斯蒂
[15:59] you’re the only one free that afternoon. 你是那天下午唯一有空的人
[16:01] No. Why? Tell her I’m cleaning the gutters. 不是吧 为什么? 告诉她我在清理排水沟
[16:04] Or going to public school. 或者去了公立学校
[16:05] Or anything she thinks is socially unacceptable. 任何她认为社会上无法接受的事
[16:07] We all go to public school. 我们都上公立学校
[16:09] Kristy, she’s just a snob. You’re the professional one. 克里斯蒂 她只是个势利眼 你可是专业人士
[16:12] You got this. 你可以的
[16:16] I’ll be your sitter. Thank you. 我来给你当保姆 谢谢
[16:20] Good job. 做得好
[16:22] Just so you know, I don’t need a babysitter. 就是告诉你一声 我不需要保姆
[16:25] Your mother seems to think otherwise. 你母亲似乎不这么认为
[16:27] Only because I, um, got caught sneaking out 那是因为我溜出去
[16:32] to see my boyfriend. 见我男朋友被抓了
[16:35] Don’t you think you’re a little young for a boyfriend? 你不觉得你还有点儿小 不应该找男朋友吗?
[16:37] I’m gonna watch TV. Get me a Pellegrino. 我要去看电视 给我来杯气泡水
[16:41] [Kristy] So yeah, I was a professional. 好吧 我是个专业人士
[16:44] She belonged here, I didn’t. 她属于这里 而我不属于
[16:45] But maybe I could get her on my own turf, 但也许我可以让她在我的地盘上
[16:48] such as it was. 就像以前那样
[16:51] You know, I was going to see if you wanted to come by my house 我本来想问问你愿不愿意去我家
[16:54] to hang out with my cute brother, but you wouldn’t be interested, 和我可爱的兄弟一起玩 但你不会感兴趣的
[16:58] because you have a boyfriend. 因为你有男朋友了
[17:02] – [Claudia] A little this way. – Here, face this way. -往这边一点 -这里 面朝这边
[17:05] – Okay. – [Claudia] Yeah. -很好 -好
[17:06] Yeah, put your arm up. Yes, give it to me. 对 举起你的手臂 对 保持
[17:08] Fun. Carefree. You’re young. You’re in love, and you’re in Paris. 有趣 无忧无虑 你很年轻 你沉浸在爱中 你在巴黎
[17:13] I’m not in Paris. 我不在巴黎
[17:14] – Sadly, none of us are. – It’s okay. I think we got one. -可悲的是 我们都不在 -没关系 我想我们拍到张好的
[17:18] The sullenness kind of works in a ’90s British model kind of way. 这种阴郁的情绪是90年代的英国模式
[17:21] We’ll just slap a filter on it. All ready, Stace? 我们再加个滤镜就行了 都准备好了 史黛西?
[17:24] Yep. “Sew Long Mary Anne” is up and ready to go. 是的 “好久不线 玛丽·安”建好了 准备好发照片了
[17:27] S-E-W. It’s a pun on the Leonard Cohen song 好久不线 这是莱昂纳德·科恩一首歌的谐音
[17:30] because you like to sew. 因为你喜欢与线有关的缝纫
[17:31] I like to knit. 我喜欢编织
[17:33] It’s adjacent. 差不多
[17:35] And one “loganbrunoCT” is already following you. 一个名叫“罗根·布鲁诺CT”的用户 已经关注了你
[17:38] – Really? Okay, I’m sending. – I’m posting. -真的吗?好 我要发送了 -我发出去了
[17:42] Oh my God! He liked it! DM coming through. It’s working. 天啊!他点赞了!私信马上就来了 真的有效果
[17:46] [squeals] Okay. Let me see. Um… 好吧 我来看看
[17:49] Does Logan Bruno breed teacup pigs 罗根·布鲁诺养的是茶杯猪吗
[17:51] or is he a teacup pig? 还是他是一只茶杯猪?
[17:56] [Mary Anne] Delete it. 删掉
[17:57] – Now! – Okay, okay, I am. -现在! -好 我删掉
[17:59] [Kristy] My friends had gotten accidentally catfished by a teacup pig 我的朋友们不小心被一只
[18:02] with an oddly active social media presence, 在社交媒体上异常活跃的茶杯猪骗了
[18:04] but my own IRL deception was going exactly as planned. 但我自己的现实生活骗局 却完全按照计划进行
[18:08] Him? 他?
[18:09] I mean, to the extent that I actually planned it. 我是说 在某种程度上是我策划的
[18:13] I just said my cute brother. I didn’t say which one. 我刚说的是我可爱的兄弟 没说是哪一个
[18:16] Hey, David Michael. This is Amanda from down the street. 喂 大卫·迈克尔 这是住在这条街的阿曼达
[18:19] Hi, do you wanna watch a movie? I could start this one over. 嗨 想看电影吗? 我可以重新开始播放
[18:22] Is that a dog bed? 那是狗床吗?
[18:24] – Yeah, my dog Louie. – Where is he? -是的 我的狗路易的 -它在哪儿?
[18:28] He had cancer on his heart. 它患了心脏癌症
[18:31] Why do you have his bed? 那你怎么还留着它的床?
[18:33] It still smells like him. It helps me pretend that he’s still here. 闻起来还是它的味道 这能让我假装觉得它还在
[18:38] You’re just like my mom. 你跟我妈一样
[18:39] She’s obsessed with animals. They’re, like, her only friends. 她很喜欢动物 它们就像她唯一的朋友
[18:43] I get that. 我明白
[18:44] That’s probably why she thinks she has to hire people to hang out with me, 也许这就是为什么 她觉得她必须要雇人跟我一起玩
[18:49] because she thinks I’m like her. 因为她觉得我跟她一样
[18:50] [Kristy] I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. 我不是故意偷听的
[18:52] Well, actually, of course I meant to eavesdrop, 事实上 我当然是故意偷听的
[18:54] but I suddenly realized, I’d never seen Amanda with any other kids. 但我突然意识到 我从没见过 阿曼达和其他孩子在一起
[18:58] No brothers, no sisters, no friends. 没有兄弟姐妹 没有朋友
[19:01] Do you like animals? 你喜欢动物吗?
[19:02] More than people sometimes. 有时候比人更喜欢一些
[19:05] [Kristy] Amanda might be a snob, but 阿曼达也许是个势利眼 但
[19:07] she was also really lonely. 她也很孤独 克里斯蒂 我听说你昨天 叫阿曼达·德兰尼来玩了
[19:10] Kristy, I hear you had Amanda Delaney over to play yesterday.
[19:13] Amanda Delaney is a social climber, but has no ability to speak to people. 阿曼达·德兰尼是个趋炎附势的人 却没有能力和别人聊天
[19:17] – Hm. – Okay. 好吧 今天早上我和她妈妈 混双玩了玩儿
[19:18] Well, I played mixed doubles with her mother this morning.
[19:22] Figures. 我就知道
[19:23] And apparently Amanda had a very good time. 很明显 阿曼达玩儿得很开心
[19:25] She did? 是吗?
[19:26] She did. So much so that her mom invited all of us 是的 玩儿得非常开心 她妈妈邀请我们所有人
[19:28] to a charity event at their house tomorrow. 参加明天在她们家举行的慈善活动
[19:31] Seriously? I feel like I’m being trolled by this woman. 真的吗?我觉得我在被这个女人侮辱
[19:33] What? Wh… what does that mean? 什么?这是什么意思?
[19:35] Come on, a tea? A charity event? 拜托 下午茶?慈善活动?
[19:38] The next thing you know she’s gonna tell me I’m prom queen 接下来她就会告诉我 我是舞会皇后
[19:40] and dump a bucket of pig’s blood over my head. 然后把一桶猪血倒在我头上
[19:43] – Why would she do that? – She wouldn’t. She wouldn’t. It’s a movie. -她为什么会那么做? -她不会的 这是个电影
[19:46] Honey, she’s being friendly. I already told her we’d go. 亲爱的 她很友善 我已经告诉她我们会去了
[19:50] Without even asking me? 连问都没问过我?
[19:52] I had no reason to think it would be a problem. 我没有理由认为这是个问题
[19:54] It’ll be nice. You’ll meet more people from the neighborhood. 这个场合很不错 你会见到这个社区更多的人
[19:57] I don’t need to meet any more people from this neighborhood. 我不需要再认识这个社区的人了
[20:01] This lottery winner is staying home. 这位彩票中奖者要待在家里
[20:04] Okay? 好吗?
[20:05] Liz? Come on. 莉斯?拜托
[20:07] I’m sorry, guys. I’ll be right back. 我很抱歉 各位 我很快回来
[20:09] Liz? 莉斯?
[20:16] [Kristy] Here’s something I read about lottery winners. 这是我读到的彩票中奖者的消息
[20:18] They win all this money, then a year later, it’s all gone. 他们赢了这么多钱 一年后钱就花光了
[20:21] Like it never happened. 就像从没发生过一样
[20:22] – Daddy, is Liz coming? – She’ll see us later, buddy. -爸爸 莉斯来吗? -她晚些时候来找我们 孩子
[20:25] Because there’s nothing like getting everything you ever wanted 因为没有什么比得到你想要的一切
[20:28] to make you feel like you were never supposed to have it. 更能让你觉得你不应该得到的
[20:33] Check it out. 看看这个
[20:34] Is this the charity event? 这是慈善活动吗?
[20:36] [cats meowing] [dogs barking]
[20:38] [Watson] Well, it was supposed to be a surprise. 本来应该是个惊喜的
[20:41] Daddy, may I go visit the rescue lizards? 爸爸 我可以去看看救援蜥蜴吗?
[20:44] Of course you can visit the rescue lizards. Go! 你当然可以去看看救援蜥蜴 去吧!
[20:46] – Oh, you made it. – [Watson] We made it. Hi. -你们来了 -我们来了 嗨
[20:49] – Hi, good to see you. – [Watson] You too. -嗨 见到你很高兴 -见到你也很高兴
[20:51] Amanda told me about your Louie. I’m so sorry. 阿曼达跟我说了你的路易的事 我感到很难过
[20:55] I know that nothing can ever replace him, 我知道没有人能取代它
[20:57] but we do these adoption events every couple of months 但我们每隔几个月就会举办领养活动
[20:59] and I thought maybe you could find a new friend here. 我想也许你能在这里找到新朋友
[21:02] I thought maybe this one. 我想也许是这个
[21:04] She came from a puppy mill that got shut down. 它来自一家被关闭的幼犬加工厂
[21:07] She and her brothers were abandoned. 它和它的兄弟们被遗弃了
[21:09] But she’s so sweet, 但它很可爱 它的毛让我想起了你的头发 看来它选中了你 小伙子
[21:10] and her fur kind of reminds me of your hair.
[21:13] – [laughter] – Looks like she picked you, buddy.
[21:16] Huh? 是吧?
[21:19] So what are you gonna name her? 那你打算给它取什么名字?
[21:23] You came. 你来了
[21:26] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[21:28] Oh, uh, Shannon. 香农
[21:30] Let’s… call her Shannon. 那我们叫它香农吧 好 嗨 香农
[21:33] – [laughter] – Okay. Hi, Shannon.
[21:37] [Kristy] So I guess we all learned an important lesson that day, 我想那天我们都学到了重要的一课
[21:40] which is that snobs love dogs too. 那就是势利的人也喜欢狗
[21:42] Kidding. I mean, the Delaneys definitely were a little bit shallow 开玩笑!我是说 德兰尼确实有点肤浅
[21:45] and had some weird interpersonal issues, 有一些奇怪的人际关系问题
[21:49] but there’s more to people than meets the eye. 但人的本质 远不止表面上看的那么简单
[21:51] I mean, we know this, but I actually did learn something else that day. 我是说 我们知道这一点 但那天我确实学到了一些别的东西…
[21:55] Here, take her. 来 牵着它 …那就是找到归属感的最好方法 就是开始表现出你的归属感
[21:58] Which is that the best way to feel like you belong is to start acting like you do.
[22:01] Hey, Kristy. 嗨 克里斯蒂
[22:03] Hey, buddy. 嗨 朋友
[22:04] [Kristy giggles]
[22:07] I’m really happy you could make it. 我真的很高兴你能来
[22:09] All of you. 你们所有人
[22:10] Hey. 嗨!
[22:11] [laughing, chattering]
[22:19] [Kristy] Okay. 好吧
[22:21] – Nice suit. – Oh. 衣服不错
[22:23] What, are you tending to bees later? 怎么 你待会儿要去照顾蜜蜂吗?
[22:25] My dad is a natural redhead. 我爸爸是天生的红头发
[22:26] He also thinks I’m allergic to the sun. It’s not funny! 他还认为我对太阳过敏 这并不好笑!
[22:29] – Yes, it is. – I’ll talk to him. -好笑 非常好笑 -我要跟他说
[22:31] Me too, as a redhead. -我也是红头发的 -一点点
[22:34] ♪ Winter, spring, summer, fall ♪
[22:38] ♪ A moment’s fine But I wanna feel them all ♪
[22:43] [Kristy] Sometimes home is right there where you left it, 有时家就在你离开的地方
[22:46] and sometimes… 有时…
[22:48] – Mary Anne? – No! I mean, yes! -玛丽·安? -不是!我是说 是的!
[22:50] I mean, 我是说
[22:52] hi. 嗨
[22:53] – Hi. – [Mary Anne] What are you doing here? -嗨 -你在这里做什么?
[22:55] I called him. 我给他打的电话
[22:56] …you have to invite it in. …你必须邀请家进入你的生活
[22:58] ♪ For a moment in the sun ♪
[23:01] [indistinct chatter, giggling]
[23:03] ♪ I don’t need to be cool ♪
[23:05] ♪ I’d trade it for a moment in the sun With you ♪
[23:18] ♪ Winter, spring, summer, fall ♪ (根据安·马丁的系列小说改编)
[23:22] ♪ A moment’s fine But I wanna feel them all ♪
[23:27] ♪ I wanna feel them all ♪
[23:34] ♪ Everything I’ve dreamed about Is coming on ♪
[23:38] ♪ Trade it for a moment in the sun ♪
[23:42] ♪ All that other noise Is just a waste of time ♪
[23:47] ♪ You’re the only music on my mind ♪
[23:51] ♪ I don’t need money I don’t need to be cool ♪
[23:55] ♪ I’d trade it for a moment in the sun With you ♪
[24:03] ♪ With you ♪
[24:07] ♪ With you ♪
[24:11] ♪ With you ♪
保姆俱乐部

文章导航

Previous Post: 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

保姆俱乐部(The Baby-Sitters Club)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号