时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | ♪ Lean on me and I’ll lean on you ♪ | |
[00:14] | ♪ That’s just what we do… ♪ | |
[00:16] | [Dawn] Ever since I moved to Stoneybrook, | 自从我搬到了斯托尼布鲁克 |
[00:18] | it’s just been me and my mom in our little old farmhouse. | 就只有我和我妈妈 住在我们的小农舍里 |
[00:21] | But today that changes, because the Spiers are moving in! | 但今天情况变了 因为斯皮尔一家要搬进来了! |
[00:24] | Only for a week, but still. | 虽然只有一个星期 但仍然 |
[00:26] | It’s like a trial run for the future. | 这就像是未来的试运行 |
[00:28] | If my mom and Richard ever get married, | 如果我妈妈和理查德结婚 |
[00:31] | Mary Anne and I would get to officially be stepsisters. | 玛丽·安和我就能正式成为继姐妹了 |
[00:34] | So I want to make my room super perfect. | 所以我想把我的房间布置得超级完美 |
[00:40] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh… ♪ | |
[00:42] | [Dawn] And then I’ll tackle the rest of my house. | 然后我会处理我房子的其他部分 那里有地毯 |
[00:48] | ♪ You wrote the plot out from the start ♪ | |
[00:50] | ♪ And made yourself the beating heart ♪ | |
[00:53] | ♪ I was the one who stole your crown ♪ | |
[00:56] | ♪ You were the one With the biggest mouth, now ♪ | |
[01:05] | Oh, there’s that rug. | |
[01:07] | Honey, this looks amazing. Who taught you to dust? | 宝贝 这看起来太棒了 谁教你打扫的? |
[01:10] | – [Dawn] What is this? – That’s a tincture. | -这是什么? -那是酊 |
[01:12] | One drop of that on the tongue daily helps to ward off negative spirits | 每天在舌尖上滴一滴 可以帮助你驱除消极情绪 |
[01:16] | and boost organization skills. | 提高组织能力 |
[01:18] | Organization, huh? Might want to up your dose. | 组织能力 嗯?也许你该加大剂量 |
[01:21] | You are so your father’s daughter sometimes. | 你有时真像你爸爸的女儿 他们来了!很好 |
[01:24] | – [doorbell rings] – There they are! Okay. | |
[01:26] | [Dawn giggles] | |
[01:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[01:31] | Is there a vacancy at Chez Schafer? | 谢弗之家还有空位吗? |
[01:33] | Right this way, sis. [giggles] | 这边请 姐妹 |
[01:37] | I know it may appear as though I packed too much, | 我知道看起来好像我打包太多了 |
[01:39] | but I brought my own linens because they’re hypoallergenic. | 但我带了亚麻制品 因为这些是低过敏性的 |
[01:41] | Also I brought a small fan, | 我还带了一个小电扇 因为 想象一下你试图在 完全安静的环境中入睡 我做不到 |
[01:42] | because imagine trying to fall asleep in complete silence. I can’t. | |
[01:46] | – I brought some… – Richie. You gonna say hello or what? | -我带来了一些… -理查 你要不要先打个招呼? |
[01:49] | – Sorry. Hi. – Hi. Mwah. | -抱歉 嗨 -嗨 |
[01:52] | Honey, relax. This week is gonna be so fun! | 亲爱的 放松 这周会过得很有趣的! |
[01:55] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[01:56] | – Sure. Here’s the smallest one. – Okay. | -好 这是最小的一个 -好 |
[01:58] | Oh, heck! What? Uh, honey, what’s in here? | 天啊!什么情况? 亲爱的 这里面是什么? |
[02:00] | – Those are several pewter chess sets… – I got it. | 那是几副锡制国际象棋… 好吧 我能行 |
[02:03] | [Dawn] Here we were. Already acting like a chill, happy family. | 我们现在就是这样 已经表现得像个快乐的家庭了 |
[02:07] | Meanwhile, babysitting at the Pikes was decidedly less chill. | 与此同时 在派克家当保姆 可就没那么轻松了 |
[02:12] | As your older sister, I command you to stop! | 作为你姐姐 我命令你停下来! |
[02:14] | [Byron] Buzz off, Mallory! | 走开 马洛里! |
[02:15] | You can’t control chaos. Chaos controls you. | 你无法控制混乱 混乱控制了你 她以前说话只说押韵的 所以这是种进步 |
[02:19] | [children screaming] | |
[02:20] | She used to only speak in rhymes, so this is progress. | |
[02:24] | Oh, okay. Everyone can do whatever they want! | 好吧 每个人都可以做他们想做的事! 杰西! |
[02:27] | – Yeah! – [Mallory] Jessi! | |
[02:29] | We’re supposed to be a united front! | 我们应该是统一战线的! |
[02:32] | Remove rules, there’s no need to rebel. Trust me. | 取消规则 没有必要反抗 相信我 |
[02:34] | – [crashing] – [Byron] Ow! | |
[02:36] | [Byron] Mom! | 妈妈! |
[02:38] | – [crying] Mom! – Byron tripped. | 拜伦绊倒了 |
[02:40] | There’s blood. | 那里有血 |
[02:47] | Welcome to my sister-bonding starter kit. | 欢迎来到我的姐妹关系入门装备 |
[02:49] | We’ve got face masks, tarot, board games. | 我们有面具、塔罗牌、棋类游戏 |
[02:51] | What do you wanna do first? | 你想先做什么? |
[02:53] | Uh, whatever you want. Mind if I make some room for my clothes? | 你想玩的就行 介意我在屋子里 放上我的衣服吗? |
[02:56] | Of course not. I want you to treat my space like it’s your own. | 当然不介意 我想让你把我的空间 当成自己的 |
[03:00] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:01] | Absolutely. What’s mine is yours. | 当然了 我的就是你的 |
[03:03] | Okay. Cool. Okay. | 好 太好了 你在做什么? |
[03:11] | [chuckles nervously] Whatcha doing? | |
[03:12] | Oh, just making room so I can hang up my clothes. | 我只是想腾出地方来挂衣服 |
[03:18] | Um… | |
[03:20] | Dawn, do you have, like, a hidden room or something? | 道恩 你有没有密室之类的地方? |
[03:23] | You mean that panel thing? It’s painted shut, right? | 你是说那个嵌板的事吗? 那里被漆上了 对吧? |
[03:27] | Oh, the secret passageway. | 秘密通道 |
[03:29] | – I didn’t tell you about that? – Huh? | -我没告诉过你们吗? -嗯? |
[03:31] | Okay. There’s an underground tunnel | 好吧 有条地下隧道 |
[03:33] | that goes from your room all the way to the storm cellar. | 从你的房间一直延伸到防风地窖 |
[03:37] | A previous owner built it during the prohibition era | 这里之前的主人 在禁酒令时期建了那个 |
[03:39] | so they could make, you know, gin or whatever in secret. | 这样他们就可以偷偷地调制 杜松子酒之类的 |
[03:43] | A salacious history. | 一段放荡的历史 |
[03:46] | – I like it. – Me too. | -我很喜欢 -我也是 |
[03:48] | What if some creature lives down there? Or person? | 如果有生物生活在下面呢?或是人? |
[03:50] | Someone who’s never seen the sun ’cause they haven’t been out of the tunnel. | 就像从没见过太阳的人 因为他们没离开过隧道 |
[03:53] | That’s unlikely, sweetheart. | 这不太可能 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | What is possible is that an intruder could come in through the cellar… | 可能的是 入侵者可能会从地窖进来… |
[03:58] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, Richard, that’s not helpful! | 理查德 这并没有什么帮助 |
[04:00] | Let’s eat our tacos. | 我们吃塔可吧 |
[04:02] | Mom, no offense, but this seitan has no heat. | 妈妈 无意冒犯 但这个素肉没辣味 |
[04:06] | That may be my fault. Spicy foods upset my stomach. | 那可能是我的错 辛辣的食物会让我的胃不舒服 |
[04:08] | Honey, why don’t you go get some habanero? | 不如你去拿些哈瓦那辣椒吧? |
[04:11] | All right, but, Richard, you should really consider | 好 但理查德 |
[04:13] | upping up the spice level, like, gradually. | 你应该考虑逐渐增加辣度 |
[04:17] | Maybe it’s a stomach thing, but maybe you just haven’t been exposed to it | 也许是胃的问题 但也许你只是因为文化差异 而没有接触到辣椒 |
[04:20] | because of, um, cultural differences. | |
[04:23] | Which we love and support in this household. | 这是我们家的最爱以及支持的食物 |
[04:25] | Mm-hm. | |
[04:26] | That’s the great thing about us being together, right? | 这就是我们在一起的好处 对吧? |
[04:29] | – We can learn new things from each other. – I’ll have some hot sauce. | -我们可以互相学习新东西 -我要一些辣酱 |
[04:32] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[04:34] | [Sharon] Whoa! | |
[04:35] | Taking off the training wheels. That’s a big portion. Well, good heavens. | 取下辅助轮 这是很大的一部分 天啊 |
[04:40] | – Oh. Good. Byron’s okay. – [mumbles with mouth full] | 很好 拜伦没事 |
[04:43] | Byron, uh, he’s one of the many, many Pike kids, right? | 拜伦 他是派克家众多孩子之一 对吧? |
[04:47] | He must have tripped and bonked his head while Jessi and Mallory were babysitting. | 他肯定是在杰西和马洛里在场时 摔倒 然后磕到头了 |
[04:51] | Head injuries. Those can be very serious. | 头部受伤 那可能是非常严重的 |
[04:53] | Well, it was just a cut and he needed a few stitches, but he’s fine now. | 只是个伤口 他需要缝几针 但他现在没事了 |
[04:56] | For now. There could be a brain bleed, epidermal hematoma. | 暂时而已 可能是脑出血、表皮血肿 |
[05:00] | Could be fine one moment, then… | 他可能一会儿没事 然后… |
[05:02] | [Dawn] He went to the ER. I’m sure they got him checked out. | 他去了急诊室 他们肯定给他做了检查 |
[05:05] | But it’s all positive. | 但一切正常 |
[05:06] | I’m not being negative, just realistic. Mary Anne? | 我不是消极 只是现实一点 玛丽·安? |
[05:09] | – What’s happening over there? – Oh, Mary Anne, are you okay? | -你怎么回事? -你还好吗? 我没事 我只是觉得 辣酱对我来说有点太多了 |
[05:12] | [strained] Mm, I’m fine. | |
[05:13] | Mm, just think the hot sauce was a little much for me! | |
[05:17] | – Can I get some milk? – Almond or oat? | -我能喝点牛奶吗? -杏仁的还是燕麦的? |
[05:18] | Regular? | 普通的? 你没事吧? |
[05:20] | [lullaby playing softly] | |
[05:28] | – [screams] – You okay? | |
[05:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:33] | This doll just caught me by surprise. | 这个娃娃让我措手不及 |
[05:36] | Yeah, Logan, I gotta go. | 罗根 我必须要挂了 |
[05:38] | No, I’m serious. You hang up first. | 不是 我是认真的 你先挂 |
[05:41] | No, you… | 不要 你… |
[05:43] | Oh. He hung up. | 他挂了 你和洛根还是没明确关系地过着吗? |
[05:45] | Are you and Logan still living without labels? | |
[05:48] | ‘Cause you’re sounding pretty BF-GF to me. | 因为在我看来 你们听起来很像男女朋友 |
[05:51] | [sighs] Dawn, I’d like to introduce you to Mr. Clowny. | 道恩 我想给你介绍一下小丑先生 |
[05:55] | I’ve had him since I was little. Isn’t he cute? | 我从小就有这个了 它很可爱吧? |
[05:57] | He’s adorable. Hey, do you know where my incense holder is, then? | 它很可爱 你知道我的香炉在哪儿吗? |
[06:01] | No, I must have moved it somewhere. | 不知道 我一定是挪到哪儿了 |
[06:03] | [Dawn] All good. I’ll find it. | 一切都好 我来找找 |
[06:06] | In a cup. You’re gonna love this. | 在一个杯子里 你会喜欢的 |
[06:09] | It’s a special blend that promotes relaxation and a restful night of sleep. | 这是一种特殊的混合物 可以促进放松和一个宁静的夜晚睡眠 |
[06:12] | Perfect for the end of the day. | 完美适合结束一整天 |
[06:17] | [coughing, wheezing] | |
[06:22] | Sorry. [coughs] Sensitive lungs. | 抱歉 我的肺有些敏感 |
[06:25] | It’s all good. | 没关系 |
[06:26] | I want you to be comfortable. | 我想让你舒服点 |
[06:29] | Thank you. Okay, now, good night, sis. | 谢谢你 现在好了 晚安 姐妹 |
[06:33] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[06:37] | [sighs] | |
[06:50] | [Mallory] It was terrifying. Byron said his entire life flashed before his eyes. | 太可怕了 拜伦说他的一生 在他眼前闪过 |
[06:54] | But he’s only ten, so there wasn’t that much life to get through. | 但他只有十岁 所以没有那么多的生活要闪 |
[06:57] | Mallory! | 马洛里! |
[06:59] | – I’m just so glad he’s okay. – Me too. | -我只是很开心他没事 -我也是 |
[07:01] | He only got six stitches, but it was, like, a thousand bucks a stitch. | 他只缝了六针 但一针要花一千美元 |
[07:06] | The American health-care system strikes again. | 美国医疗体系再次罢工 |
[07:08] | Claire’s birthday’s coming up and she wanted this big, carnival-themed party, | 克莱尔的生日要到了 她想举办一个大型的嘉年华主题派对 |
[07:11] | but now my parents say we can’t spend the money. | 但现在我的父母说我们不能花钱了 |
[07:14] | – She’s so bummed. I feel terrible. – [Kristy] Wait. | -她很沮丧 我觉得很糟糕 -等等 |
[07:17] | What if we threw the party as a club? I bet we could pull off a carnival. | 我们作为俱乐部来举办派对怎么样? 我打赌我们能开个嘉年华 |
[07:21] | Oh, you guys don’t have to do that. It’s too much work. | 你们没必要这么做 太费事了 |
[07:24] | A kid got injured on our watch. | 有个孩子在我们监管下受伤了 |
[07:26] | From an optics POV, that is horrible for business. | 从局外人角度来看 这对商业来说是可怕的 |
[07:29] | We should do some damage control. | 我们应该做些损失控制 |
[07:30] | What she means to say is it’s the least we can do. | 她的意思是 这是我们最起码能做的 |
[07:33] | And it’d be our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[07:35] | And the treasury is in good shape, so we can skip our monthly charity donation | 金库状况很好 所以我们可以省下每月的慈善捐款 |
[07:39] | and use the money for Claire’s party. | 把钱用在派对上 |
[07:42] | Oh. | |
[07:43] | Okay. Thank you, I guess. | 好吧 我想我要谢谢你们 |
[07:46] | Great. All in favor, say, “Aye.” | 很好 赞成的说:“赞成” |
[07:47] | [all except Mary Anne] Aye! | -赞成! -赞成! 抱歉 赞成 |
[07:51] | Oh, sorry. Aye. | |
[07:53] | You okay? You haven’t said a peep all afternoon. | 你没事吧?你一整个下午都没说话 |
[07:57] | I just didn’t sleep last night. | 我只是昨晚没睡着 |
[07:58] | Did Dawn’s snoring keep you up? | 是道恩打呼噜让你没睡着吗? |
[08:00] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:01] | No. More like the secret passageway in her room. | 不是 更像是她房间里的秘密通道 |
[08:04] | What? You have a secret passageway in your room? Is it haunted? | 什么?你房间里有秘密通道吗? 闹鬼吗? |
[08:10] | But what about bats? You know, they all carry some kind of weird virus. | 那蝙蝠呢?你知道 它们都带着某种奇怪的病毒 |
[08:14] | – And my dad says… – Mary Anne. | -我爸爸说… -玛丽·安 |
[08:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:18] | There’s nothing scary about the secret passageway. | 秘密通道没什么可怕的 |
[08:23] | You’re right. Sorry for being such a wimp. | 你说得对 抱歉我太胆小了 |
[08:25] | It’s all good. This is a safe space for you to share your feelings. | 没关系 这是一个 分享你感受的安全空间 |
[08:30] | – Good night. | – Good night. -晚安 -晚安 |
[08:32] | – Go to sleep. – Okay. | -去睡觉吧 -好 |
[08:33] | Go to sleep. | |
[08:37] | There’s definitely rats though. Or even possums! | 但那里肯定有耗子 或是负鼠! |
[08:41] | – They all have rabies. I know that much. – They actually don’t have rabies. | -它们都有狂犬病 我就知道这么多 -它们没有狂犬病 |
[08:45] | If I was a rat, I’d be so annoyed. | 如果我是只耗子 我会很生气的 |
[08:48] | Like, seriously, universe? | 真的吗 宇宙? |
[08:49] | I couldn’t have been something cuter? Like a hamster or a mouse? | 就不能换个更可爱的吗? 仓鼠或小老鼠? |
[08:52] | Oh, that would have been so cute. | 那真是太可爱了 |
[08:54] | Having those little umbrellas or little outfits that they wore. | 它们带着小伞 穿着小衣服 |
[08:58] | I could make something. | 我可以做点什么 |
[09:00] | Do you know where I would find mice? | 你知道哪儿可以找到老鼠吗? |
[09:02] | [girls laughing] | |
[09:04] | For Claire’s birthday party to be a success, we must divide and conquer. | 为了让克莱尔的生日派对成功 我们必须分工行动 |
[09:08] | – Everyone needs a role. – I can be a magical fairy. | 每个人都需要一个角色 我可以成为魔法仙女 |
[09:10] | I can wear my point shoes and kids love glitter and a wand. | 我可以穿我的足尖鞋 孩子们喜欢闪闪发光的东西和魔杖 |
[09:13] | And I can put together gift bags, | 我可以整理礼物袋 |
[09:15] | but use those red-and-white popcorn bags to keep the theme going. | 但用那些红色和白色的爆米花袋 来保持主题 |
[09:18] | I’ll do face paint. I can incorporate really cool stuff, | 我要做面部彩绘 我可以融入很酷的东西 |
[09:21] | like feather eyelashes and glitter. | 像羽毛一样的睫毛和亮晶晶 |
[09:23] | You guys, this is all super sweet. | 各位 这真是太棒了 |
[09:26] | Really. I’m obsessed. | 真的 我很喜欢 |
[09:28] | But don’t you think it’s gonna be a little expensive? | 但你们不觉得会很贵吗? |
[09:31] | – I wouldn’t wanna run up the treasury. – I can wear one of my old ballet outfits. | -我可不想把金库掏空 -我可以穿我以前的芭蕾舞服 |
[09:36] | I’m sure I have something. | 我肯定我有些东西 |
[09:37] | And I already have all the face paint stuff. | 我已经拥有所有脸上的颜料了 |
[09:40] | [Stacey] And, Mallory, as treasurer, | 马洛里 作为财务主管 |
[09:41] | if we dip into dues to put together gift bags, it’s no big deal. | 如果我们花会费买礼物袋 那不是什么大事 |
[09:44] | That’s what it’s there for. | 这就是金库的作用 |
[09:47] | Okay. If you say so. | 好 如果你们这么说 |
[09:49] | Great! It’s settled. I’ll be project manager. | 很好!全都解决了 我将担任项目经理 |
[09:51] | But what about the birthday cake? | 但生日蛋糕呢? |
[09:53] | Ooh, I can bake one, and get some of that cool decorating stuff. | 我可以烤一个 再买些很酷的装饰材料 |
[09:56] | Yeah, perfect. Dawn? | 是的 完美 道恩? |
[09:59] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法吗? |
[10:02] | Sorry. I guess I’m the one a little out of it today. | 抱歉 我想我是今天有点 心不在焉的人 |
[10:05] | Didn’t you sleep well last night? I slept great. | 你昨晚没睡好吗?我睡得很好 |
[10:08] | [Dawn] I’m sure she did, | 我确定她睡得很好 |
[10:09] | after talking my ear off about rodents and rare diseases all night long, | 在整晚都在喋喋不休地谈论 啮齿动物和罕见疾病 |
[10:14] | depriving me of my special sleeping incense, | 剥夺了我特殊的睡眠香 |
[10:16] | all the while clutching that creepy… | 一直抓着令人毛骨悚然的… |
[10:19] | Clown. | 小丑 |
[10:24] | I could dress up as a… clown? | 我可以扮成小丑吗? |
[10:27] | I mean, I think they’re sort of weird and haunted-looking, | 我是说 我觉得小丑有点奇怪 看起来像闹鬼 |
[10:31] | but some people love them. | 有些人很喜欢 |
[10:33] | – Do you have a problem with Mr. Clowny? – It’s all good. | 你对小丑先生有意见吗? 没有 |
[10:36] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[10:37] | He’s your doll, Mary Anne. | 它是你的娃娃 玛丽·安 |
[10:39] | Do what you want with him. You know me. I’m always chill. | 跟它做你想做的事 你了解我 我总是无所谓的 |
[10:46] | Ooh, that’s good, that’s good. Whoa! | 这样很好 |
[10:48] | Girl! No, no, it’s good. There was too much anyway. | 姑娘!不用 这样很好 那样就有些多了 |
[10:51] | – The kitchen, it’s a disaster. – [Sharon] I’m sorry, honey. | -厨房简直像灾难一样 -我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[10:54] | Mary Anne and I are trying to get a handle on this baking thing. | 玛丽·安和我在试着掌握烘焙的技巧 |
[10:57] | We forgot the flour the first time so now we’re having to start all over. | 我们第一次忘了加面粉 所以现在必须从头再来 |
[11:00] | Well, I did just clean the entire house, including the kitchen. | 我刚把整个房子都打扫了 包括厨房 |
[11:03] | Honey, I said I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我说了我很抱歉 |
[11:05] | – We’ll clean up. – Yeah. | -我们会打扫干净的 -对 |
[11:06] | That’s what you say now. | 这是你现在说的话 |
[11:08] | I don’t know if you knew, but Dawn is kind of a closet neat freak. | 我不知道你知不知道 但道恩隐隐地有点洁癖 |
[11:11] | – Closet? I’m sure she’s out and proud. – [Sharon] Has she been torturing you? | 隐隐地?我觉得很外显 她对此很骄傲 她在折磨你吗? |
[11:15] | No, actually, everything with Dawn is all good, all the time. | 没有 我和道恩一直都很好 |
[11:18] | [Sharon] You poor thing. | 你真可怜 |
[11:19] | “All good” is Dawn-speak for “Please, go jump off a cliff.” | “一切都好”是道恩嘴里的 “拜托 去跳崖吧” |
[11:22] | [laughing] | |
[11:23] | [Dawn] Well, Mary Anne and my mom were apparently best friends now. | 玛丽·安和我妈妈 现在显然是最好的朋友了 |
[11:28] | Cool. | 很好 |
[11:29] | Hey, Dawn. I just received a package full of super cool coloring books for adults. | 喂 道恩 我刚收到一个 超酷的成人涂色书的包裹 |
[11:35] | Want to check ’em out? | 你想看看吗? |
[11:36] | [Dawn] Me and Richard, not so much. | 我和理查德就没那么好 |
[11:39] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[11:41] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗? |
[11:43] | All good! | 一切都好! |
[11:45] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:45] | [Sharon and Mary Anne giggle] | |
[11:47] | Wow, this kitchen looks like a war zone. Need any help? | 哇 这厨房看起来像战场 需要帮忙吗? |
[11:50] | – Majorly. – Please. | -绝对需要 -拜托了 |
[11:51] | – This is a travel apron. – [Sharon laughs] | 这是旅行围裙 |
[11:54] | Good night. Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs fight… | 晚安 睡个好觉 别让臭虫跟你…我是说 咬你 |
[11:58] | I mean, bite. | |
[12:03] | [creaking] | |
[12:05] | What the… | |
[12:09] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[12:12] | Did you not hear that? From the secret passageway? | 你没听到吗?来自秘密通道的声音? |
[12:15] | [Dawn] The truth was I did hear something. | 事实上 我确实听到了一些声音 |
[12:19] | But no way was I gonna just admit it and let her drive us both crazy all night. | 但我绝对不会承认 然后让她整晚把我们俩都逼疯 |
[12:23] | No, I didn’t hear anything, Mary Anne. | 没有 我什么都没听到 玛丽·安 |
[12:26] | Just go to sleep. | 就去睡觉吧 |
[12:29] | Can we leave the light on? Just for tonight? | 我们能开着灯吗?就今天一晚? |
[12:33] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我的家就是你的家 |
[12:35] | I need some water. | 我需要喝些水 |
[12:40] | [clattering] | |
[12:43] | Oh, sorry! Are you okay? | 抱歉!你没事吧? |
[12:45] | I just set up an alarm, in case any intruders came. | 我刚设了警报 以防有人闯入 |
[12:50] | Y-you got it. | 你负责吧 |
[12:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | [Dawn] Normally I would have gone in the guest room, | 通常我会去客房 |
[12:59] | but Richard was claiming to be sleeping in there for propriety’s sake. | 但理查德说是出于礼节 他睡在那里 |
[13:04] | Finally, a full night of sleep in the dark like a normal person. | 终于 我像正常人一样 在黑暗中睡了一整夜 抱歉!你离开了太久 我以为出事了 所以 |
[13:10] | Oh, sorry! You were just gone for so long, I thought something happened, so… | |
[13:16] | [Dawn] Something did happen to me. | 我确实出事了 |
[13:17] | I realized Mary Anne was a total pain to live with. | 我意识到和玛丽·安一起生活 完全是件痛苦的事 |
[13:23] | Good night hugs! I almost… No? Okay. | 晚安 拥抱!我差点…不要?好吧 |
[13:28] | Cotton candy-flavored. Doesn’t it look great? | 棉花糖果味 看起来很棒吧? |
[13:31] | My blood sugar rose looking at that photo, but it was worth it. | 看着那张照片我的血糖都升高了 但这是值得的 |
[13:34] | So is the dried cake batter around the kitchen. | 厨房里的干蛋糕糊也是 |
[13:37] | [Mary Anne] Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[13:38] | Sharon and I spent forever cleaning that up. | 莎朗和我花了很久的时间来清理 |
[13:40] | Looks like you missed some spots. | 看来你们漏掉了一些地方 |
[13:45] | Dawn. The party’s tomorrow. What’s the ETA on your clown costume? | 道恩 派对在明天 你的小丑服 预计什么时候到? |
[13:49] | [Dawn] Oh, shoot, the clown. | 天啊 小丑服 |
[13:51] | I seem to have blocked that out with all the emotional and, let’s face it, | 我似乎用所有的情感和 让我们面对吧 |
[13:55] | physical labor I’ve been performing lately. | 我最近一直在做的体力劳动 来屏蔽这件事 |
[13:57] | I might have to be more of an old clothes and face paint sad clown | 我可能会更像一个穿着旧衣服 脸上涂着悲伤的小丑 |
[14:01] | than a pom-poms-and-giant-shoes happy clown. | 而不是一个穿着圆球 和巨型鞋的快乐小丑 |
[14:03] | I try to patronize local businesses, | 我努力去跑了当地的商店 |
[14:05] | but there’s a major dearth in mom-and-pop clown supply stores in Stoneybrook. | 但斯托尼布鲁克的家庭小丑用品商店 非常缺乏 |
[14:09] | I just realized something. My sister was a clown for Halloween last year, | 我刚刚发现 我妹妹去年万圣节扮了小丑 |
[14:13] | and the costume was a little big and we still have it, so… | 服装有点大 我们现在还留着 所以… |
[14:16] | Great! Love to recycle. | 太好了!我很愿意回收 保姆俱乐部… |
[14:18] | [phone ringing] | |
[14:21] | Baby-Sitters Club… | |
[14:22] | I’ll do another deep clean of the kitchen once we get home. | 我们回家后 我会再把厨房彻底打扫一下 |
[14:24] | It’s easier if I do it. You’re messy. Just like my mom. | 我来做比较容易 你很杂乱 就像我妈妈一样 这就是所有消极攻击的来源吗? 我没有消极攻击 |
[14:28] | Is this where all this passive-aggressiveness is coming from? | |
[14:31] | I’m not being passive-aggressive. | |
[14:34] | You’re just sensitive and paranoid, | 是你太敏感又多疑了 |
[14:37] | which is why you’re scared of so many things. | 所以你才害怕那么多东西 |
[14:40] | That’s ridiculous! I’m not scared of so many things. | 简直是可笑!我并没有害怕很多东西 |
[14:43] | Yup. You are. | 有 你害怕很多 |
[14:47] | Do you guys think that? | 你们觉得吗? |
[14:49] | No. | 不觉得 |
[14:50] | Cautious, maybe. | 也许只是比较小心 |
[14:52] | Prone to getting in your own head and spiraling into a panic? | 容易陷入自己的脑海并陷入恐慌? |
[14:56] | But, like, in a fun and carefree way. | 但以一种有趣和无忧无虑的方式 我们也很激动 明天见吧 好 |
[14:59] | [Kristy] Yeah, we’re excited too. See you tomorrow. Okay. | |
[15:02] | That was Mallory’s parents on the phone. | 是马洛里父母打来的电话 |
[15:04] | They wanted to go over the final details for tomorrow | 他们想在明天讨论最后的细节 |
[15:07] | and I promised that tomorrow would be a blast. | 我保证明天会很好玩的 |
[15:11] | Which it will be. | 一定会如此的 |
[15:13] | We are going to have fun. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[15:16] | Get excited! | 兴奋起来! 兴奋 |
[15:19] | Whoop-whoop! | |
[15:20] | – [all] Whoop-whoop. – Excited. | |
[15:25] | That’s the last of the chairs. What else do we need? | 这是最后一把椅子了 我们还需要什么? |
[15:28] | Mal, why don’t you take a break? You’ve been working nonstop all morning. | 不如你休息一下吧? 你整个上午都在不停地忙活 |
[15:31] | No way. It’s my sister’s birthday. I should be doing most of the work. | 不行 今天是我妹妹的生日 大部分工作应该由我来做 |
[15:35] | We got this. | 我们来负责 |
[15:36] | – [Kristy] Wow! – [Claudia] I love your outfit! | -哇!杰西! -我喜欢你的打扮! 杰西 你看起来好可爱! |
[15:38] | Jessi, you look so cute! | |
[15:41] | Thanks! I bought it yesterday with my mom at Capezio in Stamford. | 多谢!我昨天和我妈妈 在斯坦福德的卡普齐奥买的 |
[15:45] | I thought you were gonna use some of your old ballet costumes. | 我还以为你会用你以前的芭蕾舞服呢 |
[15:48] | I just wanted it to be special for Claire. | 我只是想让克莱尔觉得很特别 好吧 花了多少钱? 我可以把钱转给你… |
[15:51] | How much did it cost? I can Venmo you… | |
[15:53] | I’ll wear it again. Mallory, it’s fine. | 我还会再穿的 马洛里 没关系 |
[15:56] | It’s not fine. | 并不是没关系 |
[15:58] | You guys are doing way too much. | 你们做得太多了 |
[16:00] | I don’t want to be The Baby-Sitters Club charity case, okay? | 我不想成为 保姆俱乐部的慈善对象 好吗? |
[16:03] | Huh? Why would you think that? | 嗯?你为什么会这样想? |
[16:05] | Is this because of the charity contribution? | 是因为慈善捐款吗? |
[16:08] | Mallory, I’m so sorry. That was a really dumb thing to say. | 马洛里 我真的很抱歉 说这话真是太蠢了 |
[16:11] | I didn’t mean that you were charity. | 我不是说你是慈善对象 |
[16:14] | – I don’t want to be a burden. – You’re not. | -我不想成为负担 -你不是 |
[16:16] | Was it charity when I asked you guys to be part of the JDRF fashion show? | 我邀请你们参加基金会时装秀 是出于慈善目的吗? |
[16:20] | Yes, Stacey, that was literally charity. | 是的 那是真正的慈善 |
[16:22] | Mallory, being a part of The Baby-Sitters Club means we show up for each other. | 马洛里 成为保姆俱乐部的一员 意味着我们要互相照顾 |
[16:27] | We don’t call it charity. It’s just friendship. | 我们不称之为慈善 只是友谊而已 |
[16:34] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:36] | You guys. | 各位 |
[16:37] | I feel so lucky to be a part of this group. | 能成为这个团体的一员 我感到很幸运 |
[16:39] | And you’re all so nice and supportive and… | 你们都很好 很有帮助… |
[16:43] | Wait, where’s Mary Anne and Dawn? | 等等 玛丽·安和道恩在哪儿? |
[16:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[16:55] | I’m going into your secret passageway. You’re right, Dawn. | 我要进入你的秘密通道 你说得对 道恩 |
[16:58] | I am afraid of your closet, and the dark sometimes, | 我害怕你的壁橱 有时也害怕黑暗 |
[17:01] | and criticism, and even healthy conflict! | 害怕批评 还害怕健康的冲突! |
[17:03] | But today, | 但今天 |
[17:06] | I face my fears. | 我要面对我的恐惧 |
[17:08] | Mary Anne! I didn’t mean… | 玛丽·安!我不是这个… |
[17:11] | [Dawn] Oh God. She’s gone. What if there are actually bats in there? | 天啊 她去了 如果里面真的有蝙蝠呢? |
[17:15] | Or secret tunnel people who have never seen the sun? | 或是秘密隧道里从未见过太阳的人? |
[17:31] | [suspenseful music plays] | |
[17:33] | Mary Anne? | 玛丽·安? |
[17:39] | Mary Anne, where are you?! | 玛丽·安!你在哪儿? |
[17:41] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[17:45] | – [Mary Anne] Dawn! – [Dawn screams] | 道恩!我刚刚跑过了整条通道! 真不敢相信我这么害怕! |
[17:46] | I just ran through the whole tunnel! I can’t believe I was so scared! | |
[17:50] | There’s nothing! We were safe the whole time! | 什么都没有!我们一直都很安全! |
[17:52] | Great! Let’s go! | 太好了!我们走吧! |
[17:53] | I can’t believe I was so freaked out about this place. I feel so empowered. | 真不敢相信我对这个地方如此恐惧 我觉得自己充满力量 |
[17:58] | [door rattles] | |
[18:05] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[18:07] | – [Dawn] Just come help me. – Okay. | -快来帮我 -好 |
[18:09] | Fine. | |
[18:12] | [door rattles] | |
[18:14] | [banging on door] | |
[18:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:19] | Looks like we’re locked in here together. | 我们好像被一起锁在这里了 |
[18:22] | – Did you bring your phone? – No, I didn’t bring my phone! | -你带手机了吗? -没有 我没带我的手机! |
[18:25] | I left it in my room, but you brought yours, right? | 我落在房间里了 但你带了你的 对吧? |
[18:29] | [Dawn] I didn’t know what scared me more. | 我不知道什么更让我害怕 |
[18:31] | Being trapped in the tunnel, | 是被困在通道里 |
[18:33] | or being trapped in it with Mary Anne. | 还是和玛丽·安一起被困住 |
[18:37] | [carnival music plays] | |
[18:44] | Hey, it’s the birthday girl. | 喂 这是小寿星 |
[18:46] | Mallory said there’d be a clown. I want the clown! | 马洛里说会有小丑 我想看小丑! |
[18:50] | [Claire cries] | |
[18:58] | [gasps] | |
[19:01] | – Whoa, look at that! – That’s cool! | -哇 看看那顶帽子! -真酷! |
[19:05] | [Kristy] Happy birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[19:10] | Honk, honk. | 滴滴 |
[19:16] | I think she really likes it. | 我觉得她真的很喜欢 |
[19:19] | Have you heard from Dawn? | 你有道恩的消息吗? |
[19:22] | Cool. The closet and storm cellar door are both locked from the outside, | 很好 壁橱和防风地窖的门 都从外面锁上了 也就是说我们就是被困住了 |
[19:25] | which means we’re basically trapped. | |
[19:27] | Hey, you wanna play a game? Never have I ever? | 你想玩游戏吗?“我从来没做过”? 我以前从来没有被困在地下隧道里 |
[19:30] | Never have I ever been trapped in an underground tunnel before | |
[19:33] | with no phones and no end in sight. | 没有电话 看不到尽头 |
[19:35] | Except now you have. You’re supposed to name things you haven’t done. | 但现在你经历了 你应该说出你没做过的事 |
[19:39] | Look, Dawn, it’s gonna be okay. | 听着 不会有事的 |
[19:42] | – There’s still plenty of oxygen in here. – Oh God! | 这里还有足够的氧气 -天啊 -而且… 莎朗和我爸爸几小时后就会徒步回来 |
[19:45] | And… Sharon and my dad will be back from their hike in a couple hours. | |
[19:49] | My dad can’t be outside longer than that before his pollen allergy chokes him. | 我爸爸不能再待在外面了 否则花粉过敏会让他窒息 |
[19:52] | I can’t believe this right now. | 我现在真不敢相信 |
[19:54] | The most fearful person in the universe and you came in here without your phone. | 这个世界上最胆小的人 居然没带手机就来了 |
[19:59] | I didn’t know you were coming after me! You were supposed to wait in the bedroom. | 我不知道你会跟着我来! 你应该在卧室等着的 我的卧室 |
[20:03] | My bedroom. | |
[20:04] | Which I didn’t even know had this stupid tunnel until you came in | 我都不知道这里有条该死的隧道 |
[20:07] | and started moving all the stuff in my closet! | 直到你进来 把我衣柜里的东西都搬走了! |
[20:10] | I needed room for my clothes! | 我需要放衣服的地方! |
[20:11] | And you made this big thing about what’s mine is yours, socialism. | 你还说我的就是你的这种大话 社会主义 |
[20:14] | – Blah blah blah! – That’s right. | -假大空! -没错 |
[20:16] | My room, my house, my mom! | 我的房间、我的房子、我妈妈! |
[20:19] | It’s all yours! | 全都是你的! |
[20:27] | God, | 天啊 |
[20:29] | I feel so dumb. | 我感觉好蠢 |
[20:32] | I knew things were a little tense, but | 我知道事态有点紧张 但 |
[20:34] | that’s how it is with sisters sometimes, right? | 姐妹之间有时候就是这样的 对吧? |
[20:37] | [inhales] | |
[20:40] | If you and I were actually sisters… [inhales shakily] | 如果我们真的是姐妹 |
[20:43] | …and Sharon was my… | 莎朗就是我的… |
[20:47] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean… | 我很抱歉 我不是说… |
[20:49] | No, look, Dawn, you did mean it! | 不是 听着 道恩 你就是那个意思! |
[20:52] | I can be a little much | 我可能有点过分 而你表现得若无其事 但你并不是! |
[20:53] | and you act like you’re cool with everything, but you’re not! | |
[20:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:59] | I mean, I was cool with everything until it just… It just crept up on me. | 我是说 我对一切都很淡定 直到这些事突然降临到我身上 好吗?我习惯了有自己的空间 |
[21:04] | Okay? I’m used to having my own space | |
[21:07] | and with you being all buddy-buddy with my mom, | 而你和我妈妈成为了好朋友 |
[21:11] | it just made me feel territorial. | 这让我有种领地感 |
[21:13] | And my dad’s great, but he’s in California, | 我爸爸很好 但他在加州 |
[21:16] | and so it’s just been me and my mom. | 所以这里就只有我和我妈妈 |
[21:19] | Look, I get it. It’s like that with me and my dad too. | 听着 我明白了 我和我爸爸也是这样 |
[21:25] | That’s why it felt so good to hang out with Sharon. | 这就是和莎朗在一起感觉很好的原因 |
[21:29] | Look, I know she’s your mom, not mine, but still… | 我知道她是你妈妈 不是我的 但还是… |
[21:31] | You don’t need to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[21:34] | You can borrow her anytime you’d like. | 你随时都可以借用她 |
[21:37] | What’s mine is yours. | 我的就是你的 |
[21:40] | I mean it this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[21:42] | And, hey, if we ever do become sisters, for real this time, | 如果这次我们真的能成为姐妹 |
[21:45] | my dad won’t have to pretend to sleep in the guest room | 我爸爸就不用假装睡在客房 |
[21:48] | and we can have our own rooms. | 我们也可以各有各的房间了 |
[21:50] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:53] | [both giggle] | |
[21:54] | [Dawn] Word to the wise. | 给你们一些建议 |
[21:56] | If you’re stuck underground in a mysterious secret passageway | 如果你被困在 地下一个神秘的秘密通道里 |
[21:59] | you have little immediate hope of escaping, | 而你逃跑的希望不大 |
[22:02] | best case scenario, it’s with your best friend. | 最好的情况是 和你最好的朋友一起被困住 |
[22:07] | Meanwhile, above ground, | 与此同时 在地面上 |
[22:09] | things were getting a little darker. | 事情变得越来越糟糕 |
[22:11] | Hey, guys, you having fun? | 喂 各位 你们玩儿得开心吗? |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:18] | Hey, Claud. How’s it going? | 喂 小娅 进展如何? |
[22:20] | We’re going in, like, a goth direction. | 我们要走哥特路线 |
[22:23] | You look like a horror movie. Cool. | 你看起来像部恐怖电影 很酷 |
[22:25] | Dawn and Mary Anne aren’t answering texts. | 道恩和玛丽·安不回短信 所以我要去看看她们是否还活着 |
[22:27] | I’m gonna go over and make sure they’re alive. | |
[22:29] | – Hold down the fort. – Yeah. | -坚守阵地 -好 |
[22:31] | [clown shoes squeaking] | |
[22:35] | Can you give me a teardrop? It represents the darkness of my soul. | 你能给我画一滴眼泪吗? 这代表了我灵魂中的黑暗 |
[22:38] | [Mary Anne] Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | Never have I ever | 我从没告诉过 |
[22:42] | told Logan his breath stinks, even though sometimes it really does. | 罗根他有口臭 尽管有时候真的很臭 男人有如此脆弱的自我 |
[22:46] | [giggles] Men have such fragile egos. | |
[22:48] | [both laughing] | |
[22:50] | – [gasping] – [creaking] | |
[22:58] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊! |
[23:00] | Oh my God, a tunnel person! | 天啊 一个通道人! |
[23:01] | Loving this role reversal. | 我喜欢这种角色互换 |
[23:03] | You all scared and me being the calm, go-with-the-flow one. | 你们都很害怕 而我很冷静、很随和 |
[23:06] | Oh my God, it’s coming for us! | 我的天啊 朝我们走来了! |
[23:08] | The nose. [breathing shakily] | |
[23:10] | And the feet! They can’t be human! | 还有脚!他们不可能是人类! |
[23:12] | [Mary Anne hyperventilates] | |
[23:14] | [Dawn and Mary Anne scream] | |
[23:16] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这里面做什么? |
[23:19] | We’ve been waiting for you at the Pike’s for, like, an hour. | 我们一直在派克家里等你们 等了大概一小时了 |
[23:23] | Yeah. I get it now. | 是的 我现在知道了 小丑很诡异 走吧!我们走吧! |
[23:26] | Clowns are creepy. | |
[23:28] | Come on! Let’s go! | |
[23:29] | Okay. | |
[23:30] | [clown shoes squeaking] | |
[23:41] | Hey, Dawn. | 喂 道恩 |
[23:44] | – You had an eventful day. Feel okay? – All good. | 你度过了多事的一天 -感觉还好吗? -一切都好 |
[23:50] | [Richard] Hey, uh… [clears throat] | 喂 |
[23:52] | I know you weren’t very interested before, | 我知道你之前不是很感兴趣 |
[23:54] | but may I show you my coloring book for adults? | 但我可以给你看看 我的成人涂色本吗? |
[23:58] | When I’m anxious or fearful | 当我焦虑或恐惧 |
[24:00] | or have difficulty expressing my emotions, | 或者难以表达自己的情绪的时候 |
[24:04] | frequently all three, | 经常是三种一起 |
[24:06] | I do some of those exercises and it really helps. | 我会做一些这样的练习 真的很有帮助 |
[24:09] | Oh. | |
[24:10] | Thanks, but | 谢谢 但我不焦虑 不恐惧 也不压抑 |
[24:12] | I’m not anxious or fearful or repressed. | |
[24:16] | Dawn, with all due respect, | 道恩 恕我直言 |
[24:18] | you’re boarding up a door on a Saturday night | 你在周六晚上用木板封住了一扇门 |
[24:20] | so non-existent tunnel monsters don’t come and get you, | 这样根本不存在的隧道怪兽 就不会来抓你 |
[24:24] | and you’re telling me you’re all good? | 你却告诉我你没事? |
[24:30] | When I start to feel my anxiety rev up, it helps me to vocalize my fears. | 当我开始感到焦虑加剧时 这能帮助我说出我的恐惧 |
[24:36] | Like when the little Pike boy hurt his head. | 就像派克家的小男孩伤了头一样 |
[24:37] | I know it seems dramatic and annoying, | 我知道这看起来很夸张、很烦人 |
[24:40] | but, for me, to name the scariest thought helped. | 但让我说出最可怕的想法是有帮助的 |
[24:45] | Somehow it takes away its power. | 不知何故 这样会带走恐惧的力量 |
[24:48] | – That makes sense. – [Richard] I know you’re strong. | 说得有道理 我知道你很坚强 |
[24:51] | You like to be there for everyone else. | 你喜欢在别人身边支持别人 |
[24:53] | But sometimes the strongest thing is to admit | 但有时候最坚强的事情是承认 |
[24:57] | you need someone to be there for you. | 你需要有人陪着你 |
[25:05] | [Dawn] Hey, Richard. | 喂 理查德 |
[25:07] | Got any colored pencils? | 有彩色铅笔吗? |
[25:10] | So many. | 有很多 |
[25:13] | [Dawn] I admit it. | 我承认 我对斯皮尔家 和谢弗家的家庭融合持怀疑态度 |
[25:15] | I had doubts about the Spiers and the Schafers melding households. | |
[25:19] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[25:21] | we had a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同点 不好意思 我也可以要一些辣酱吗? |
[25:22] | [clears throat] Excuse me, please, may I also have some hot sauce? | |
[25:28] | – [Dawn] Oh. – Oh. | |
[25:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[25:32] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -喂 |
[25:37] | [Dawn] Oh. | |
[25:41] | [drumroll building] | |
[25:48] | I love it. All good. | 我很喜欢 一切都好 比我知道的还要好 |
[25:49] | – [Sharon] Yay! – [Dawn] More than I realized. | |
[25:52] | So… So flavorful. | -好美味 -我的天啊 |
[25:54] | [laughing] | |
[25:55] | [Dawn] Mary Anne and I were always going to feel like sisters, | 玛丽·安和我会永远感觉像姐妹 |
[25:59] | no matter what our parents decided to do. | 不管我们的父母决定做什么 |
[26:02] | – Night. | – Night.[chuckles] -晚安 -晚安 |
[26:09] | Can we? Just for tonight? | 可以吗?就今天一晚? |
[26:12] | [exhales] | |
[26:13] | Of course. | 当然 (根据安·马丁的系列小说改编) |
[26:30] | ♪ I get happy, I get happy ♪ | |
[26:33] | ♪ Then I smile, I can see the stars ♪ | |
[26:37] | ♪ I get happy, I get happy ♪ | |
[26:41] | ♪ Walkin’ high, now the world is ours ♪ | |
[26:44] | ♪ I get happy, I get happy ♪ | |
[26:48] | ♪ I can see for miles And we’re two lucky hearts ♪ | |
[26:58] | ♪ I don’t know, I don’t know ♪ | |
[27:01] | ♪ Where I’d go ♪ | |
[27:06] | ♪ I don’t know, I don’t know ♪ | |
[27:09] | ♪ What I’d do ♪ | |
[27:13] | ♪ All I know, all I know ♪ | |
[27:16] | ♪ Is when I’m with you ♪ | |
[27:21] | ♪ Everything, everything feels so new ♪ | |
[27:26] | ♪ I get happy, I get happy ♪ | |
[27:30] | ♪ Then I smile, I can see the stars ♪ | |
[27:34] | ♪ I get happy, I get happy ♪ | |
[27:37] | ♪ I can see for miles And we’re two lucky hearts ♪ |