时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | *Two worlds* | *两个世界* |
[00:16] | *We’re living in two worlds* | *我们生活在两个世界* |
[00:20] | *My hair is straight and yours is curls* | *我是直发 你是卷发* |
[00:24] | *He’s Romeo she’s Juliet and they don’t even know it yet* | *他是罗密欧 她是朱丽叶 他们却还不知道* |
[00:28] | *Two worlds* | *两个世界* |
[00:30] | *We’re living in* | *我们生活在* |
[00:32] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:33] | We have pastelitos in the oven. | 我们烤箱里有馅饼 |
[00:34] | Another verse, they might be flat. | 再唱几句 它们可能就发不起来了 |
[00:37] | Laugh now, but when I become rich and famous, | 尽管笑吧 等我成名有钱了 |
[00:39] | I want you to remember this moment and your lack of faith. | 我希望你们记得这一刻 和你们缺乏信心 |
[00:41] | Who lacks faith? Pay these when you hit it big. | 谁没有信心 等你红了把这个付了吧 |
[00:44] | Yeah. You got the keys to the truck? | 货车钥匙在你那儿吗 |
[00:46] | No, no, no, Daniel needs it for the Connor wedding. | 不 不 丹尼尔要用它给康纳的婚礼送货 |
[00:48] | No, I’m making that delivery. | 不 是我去送货 |
[00:51] | Pop, I told you. | 爸 我跟你说过了 |
[00:52] | I’m taking Vanessa out for our anniversary. | 我要带凡妮莎出去庆祝纪念日 |
[00:53] | Fourth anniversary. Ask him where she’s making him go. | 四周年 问问他 她要让他去哪儿 |
[00:57] | Paolo’s. | 保罗餐厅 |
[00:58] | Paolo’s, the most expensive place in Miami. | 保罗餐厅 迈阿密最贵的地方 |
[01:00] | Dinner there is like a weekend at the Bahamas, right? | 在那儿吃顿饭的钱可以在巴哈马过周末了 对吧 |
[01:02] | Vanessa Princessa, eh? | 凡妮莎公主吗 |
[01:04] | She makes you take her to dinners like this | 她逼着你带她去这种高级餐厅吃饭 |
[01:05] | yet wonders why you live at home. | 还想知道你为什么住在家里 |
[01:06] | First of all, she’s not making me take her. | 首先 她没有逼我带她去 |
[01:09] | Second, I live here because Mom would have a heart attack | 其次 我住这里是因为如果我结婚前就搬出去 |
[01:11] | if I moved out before I was married. | 妈妈会心脏病发作的 |
[01:13] | – You’re getting married? – No one is getting married. | -你要结婚了吗 -没人要结婚 |
[01:15] | Yeah, but you know she’s expecting a proposal soon, right? | 对 但你知道她在等着你求婚 对吧 |
[01:18] | Mom, that fan looks ridiculous. | 妈 那个风扇太搞笑了 |
[01:21] | Besides, the AC’s on fully. | 另外 空调已经开到最冷了 |
[01:23] | You know, who needs a fridge | 我们都可以把牛奶放在外面了 |
[01:24] | when we can just leave the milk out? | 还要冰箱干什么呢 |
[01:26] | It’s only menopause. | 这只是更年期而已 |
[01:27] | I birth you, I raise you, I cook for you. | 我生的你 我养的你 我给你做饭 |
[01:31] | I support every one– | 我支持你的… |
[01:33] | I support every one of your crazy dreams, | 我支持你的所有异想天开 |
[01:35] | even this DJing thing, | 甚至包括这个什么DJ |
[01:36] | and in return when my body’s betraying me, | 反过来 在我的身体背叛我的时候 |
[01:39] | this is the thanks I get? | 这就是我得到的感恩吗 |
[01:43] | He’s the one marrying a lunatic. | 要跟疯子结婚的人是他 |
[01:45] | – I’m not getting married. – They’re right, Daniel. | -我没有要结婚 -他们说得对 丹尼尔 |
[01:48] | You can stick your head in the sand, | 你可以把脑袋埋在沙子里 |
[01:49] | but a woman like Vanessa, | 但是像凡妮莎那样的女人 |
[01:51] | pretty soon she’s gonna give you an ultimatum. | 她很快就会给你下最后通牒 |
[01:53] | Now I have to hear it from you too? | 连你都开始教训我了 |
[01:54] | Well, I worry about you. | 我只是担心你 |
[01:56] | You are my little sister. | 你是我的小妹妹 |
[01:57] | It’s my job to worry about you. | 应该我担心你才对 |
[01:58] | Natalie Garcia, | 娜塔莉·加西亚 |
[02:00] | what do you think you’re doing with that pricing gun? | 你拿那个标价枪干什么 |
[02:02] | Is your homework done? | 你作业写完了吗 |
[02:04] | – Yes. – Calculus too? | -写完了 -微积分呢 |
[02:06] | Dad, give her a break. She just wanted to help Mom. | 爸 让她休息一会儿 她只是想帮妈妈 |
[02:08] | She wants to help her mother, she’ll get into Princeton. | 如果真想帮她妈 就该考上普林斯顿 |
[02:10] | We have already two idiotas to take over the bakery. | 我们已经有两个笨蛋照看面包店了 |
[02:13] | – You are smart enough to be President, eh? – Presidente. | -你的才华足够当总统了 -小总统 |
[02:17] | Yo, how come she’s always the genius and we’re the idiotas? | 怎么她总是天才而我们是笨蛋 |
[02:20] | This I ask myself every day. | 我也天天问自己这个问题 |
[02:22] | Daniel, sing with me. Everybody, sing with me. | 丹尼尔 跟我唱 大家一起跟我唱 |
[02:25] | *Vanessa Princessa* | *凡妮莎公主* |
[02:27] | *Vanessa Princessa* | *凡妮莎公主* |
[02:29] | I know you all think Vanessa’s a bit much, | 我知道你们都觉得凡妮莎有点过分 |
[02:31] | but she’s driven, | 但她很上劲 |
[02:32] | and that’s one of the things I love about her. | 这也是我爱她的原因之一 |
[02:34] | She’s smart, ambitious, and yes, | 她很聪明 有理想 而且 |
[02:36] | one day she might be my wife. | 也许有一天她会成为我的妻子 |
[02:39] | But honestly, tonight is just dinner. | 但真的 今晚只是吃个晚餐 |
[02:42] | Noa, over here! | 诺雅 看这里 |
[02:43] | – Did he cheat on you? – Are you speaking to him? | -是他出轨了吗 -你还跟他说话吗 |
[02:45] | Just when I think you’ve hit rock bottom, you start digging. | 你们问得够多了 别得寸进尺 |
[02:48] | First up, the news breaking the Internet today. | 首先来看今天震惊全网的新闻 |
[02:51] | Reports are Noa Hamilton, the model-turned fashion mogul, | 报道称 模特转型的时尚大亨诺雅·汉密尔顿 |
[02:54] | and Colin Davis, | 和科林·戴维斯 |
[02:56] | the actor recently chosen to be the next Batman, | 最近被选为下一个蝙蝠侠的演员 |
[02:59] | – have broken up. – Oh, my God. | -分手了 -我的天啊 |
[03:01] | This coming only days after photos surface | 而在几天前 有照片曝光 |
[03:03] | of Colin getting a little too cozy | 科林和新电影《红线》中的 |
[03:05] | with the costar of his most recent film, “Red Line.” | 女演员有些过分亲密 |
[03:09] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[03:10] | Aye, cry me a river. | 有什么好抱怨的 |
[03:12] | – But Ma– – Por favor. | -但妈妈 -不好意思 |
[03:13] | Her father’s a billionaire. | 她父亲是个亿万富翁 |
[03:14] | She never worked a hard day in her life. | 她从没经历过什么不顺 |
[03:16] | She started her own fashion label when she was 16 | 她16岁就创办了自己的时尚品牌 |
[03:19] | and her own cosmetics sign at 18. | 18岁进军化妆品行业 |
[03:22] | Plus, her YouTube channel, 50 million subscribers. | 而且 她的油管频道有五千万粉丝 |
[03:26] | I followed when there were only 30. | 我在只有30人时就关注了 |
[03:27] | Now, no comment from Noa on the breakup just yet, | 目前诺雅还没有对分手作出回应 |
[03:30] | but the Australian entrepreneur was | 但昨晚在纽约的募资活动上 |
[03:32] | all smiles last night at a fundraiser in New York. | 这位澳大利亚企业家满脸笑意 |
[03:37] | That’s exactly how your mom looked the day we met. | 我和你妈妈相遇时 她也是这样妖娆 |
[04:05] | In addition to those selections, | 除了菜单上的菜品 |
[04:06] | we have our inspirational tasting | 我们还有一些新品试吃 |
[04:08] | where Paolo channels his energies | 饱含了厨师保罗的激情 |
[04:10] | into a unique dining experience for two. | 能为二位带来别样的用餐体验 |
[04:12] | That’s $300 per person. | 只需300美元一位 |
[04:14] | – We’ll do that. – Give us a minute. | -就要这个 -我们再选选 |
[04:17] | Yes, perhaps a minute. Thank you. | 我们还是再选选 谢谢你 |
[04:23] | It’s like a dream come true. | 仿佛美梦成真一般 |
[04:26] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[04:28] | You look so handsome. | 你真是太帅了 |
[04:32] | So did you look at the house I sent you? | 你看了我发给你的房源吗 |
[04:34] | And? | 然后呢 |
[04:36] | – You’re the expert. – Okay. | -你比我懂 -行 |
[04:37] | I know it doesn’t seem like a lot, | 我知道听起来不多 |
[04:39] | but I’ve sold four homes in that neighborhood this month. | 但我这个月已经卖出那个社区的四套房了 |
[04:40] | It’s the next Little Haiti. | 它就在小海地边上 |
[04:42] | I know it’s small and | 我知道那套房子很小 |
[04:43] | I know it’s a wreck, but we can fix it up. | 还破破烂烂的 但我们可以装修一下 |
[04:45] | Think about it. A place of our own. | 你想想吧 属于我们二人的小天地 |
[04:48] | For our future. | 我们未来的家 |
[04:50] | It’s even got room for a nursery. | 甚至还有地方做婴儿房 |
[04:55] | Have you decided? | 你们选好了吗 |
[04:56] | Actually, could you direct me to the restroom? | 能告诉我厕所怎么走吗 |
[04:58] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[05:00] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:18] | Turn around. Can’t go with you staring. | 转过去 你盯着我尿不出来 |
[05:26] | Mateo’s right. You heard her out there. | 马特奥说对了 你也听见她刚刚说什么了 |
[05:30] | Thing is, I feel like if I don’t propose soon, I’m screwed. | 问题是 我感觉我不赶紧求婚就完了 |
[05:34] | At the same time I feel like if I do propose soon, | 但我又感觉要是我求婚了 |
[05:36] | I’m screwed. | 我也完了 |
[05:39] | I must sound so crazy. | 我肯定听起来很疯癫 |
[06:02] | You know, if you have to talk yourself into something, | 你知道吗 如果你想自己说服自己某件事 |
[06:05] | maybe you should just stop talking. | 也许你应该就此打住 |
[06:08] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[06:10] | You didn’t seem like you were making a lot of headway. | 听起来你一筹莫展 |
[06:16] | You mean when I was on the phone talking to my brother. | 你是说我刚才和我弟弟打电话的事 |
[06:18] | No, I mean when you were talking | 不 我是说你刚才尿尿时 |
[06:20] | to the picture while you peed. | 对着墙上照片说话的事 |
[06:25] | You should see what I do in the shower. | 你应该看看我洗澡时会做的事 |
[06:27] | I hold conference calls with the U.N. | 我假装和联合国开电话会议 |
[06:29] | When I really want a challenge, I’ll do it in Japanese. | 当我真想挑战自己时 就用日语开会 |
[06:38] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[06:42] | First time here? | 第一次来吗 |
[06:43] | Try the soup. Everything else here sucks. | 试试汤吧 其他的都很难吃 |
[06:54] | How’s the soup? | 汤怎么样 |
[06:56] | Daniel. How’s the soup? | 丹尼尔 汤怎么样 |
[06:58] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[07:00] | – How’s your– – Oh, it’s wonderful. | -你的 -很棒 |
[07:03] | Everything is wonderful. | 一切都很棒 |
[07:09] | Do you remember our first date? | 你还记得我们的第一次约会吗 |
[07:11] | You took me to that little topless bar on 8th | 你带我去了第八大道的那家无上装酒吧 |
[07:13] | and then we went dancing? | 我们还跳了舞 |
[07:15] | Yeah. How come we don’t dance anymore? | 当然记得 我们怎么之后都不再跳舞了 |
[07:17] | I was waiting all night for you to kiss me. | 那时我整晚都在等你吻我 |
[07:20] | Finally I couldn’t wait any longer, so I just grabbed you. | 最后我实在等不及了 强吻了你 |
[07:23] | Even back then, when you wanted something, | 即便在那时 只要是你想要的 |
[07:24] | you went right after it. | 都会直接去争取 |
[07:27] | You like that about me, right? | 你正是爱我这一点 对吧 |
[07:29] | Sure. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[07:32] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[07:40] | May I please have everyone’s attention? | 麻烦大家看这里 |
[07:41] | Vanessa, what are you doing? | 凡妮莎 你在干什么 |
[07:45] | Tonight marks four years, four days, and one hour | 今晚是我和丹尼尔一见钟情的 |
[07:49] | since Daniel and I fell in love at first sight. | 四年四天零一个小时 |
[07:55] | He’s shy. It’s one of the things I love about him. | 他很腼腆 这正是我喜欢他的一点 |
[07:57] | Anyway, he’s always teasing me about being larger than life, | 他总是揶揄我活得精彩非凡 |
[08:01] | so when he told me we were coming here | 所以当他说我们要来 |
[08:02] | to this amazing restaurant, | 这家高档雅致的餐厅时 |
[08:06] | I thought, “What better place than this?” | 我想 “还有比这儿更好的地方吗” |
[08:15] | *We were both young when I first saw you* | *你我初遇 年少青涩* |
[08:19] | *I close my eyes and the flashback starts* | *闭上眼晴 回忆闪现* |
[08:23] | *You’re standing there* | *你驻足站立* |
[08:28] | *And I said Daniel take me somewhere we can be alone* | *我说 丹尼尔 带我去无人之境* |
[08:34] | *I’ll be waiting all we have to do is run* | *我静静等候 只需逃离* |
[08:38] | *You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess* | *你是王子 我是公主* |
[08:43] | *It’s a love story baby just say yes* | *这是个爱情故事 宝贝答应我* |
[08:53] | Daniel, light of my life, | 丹尼尔 我的生命之光 |
[08:58] | will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[09:12] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[09:15] | Sit down, okay? | 先坐下 好吗 |
[09:16] | Once you say yes and put the ring on my finger. | 只要你说你愿意 把戒指戴到我手上 |
[09:22] | I don’t wanna answer you here like this. | 我不想在这儿这样回答你 |
[09:25] | Then just give me a temporary yes | 那就先暂时说你愿意 |
[09:26] | and we’ll talk about it later. | 我们一会再谈 |
[09:35] | Say yes. | 答应她 |
[09:42] | No. | 抱歉 |
[09:44] | That’s a million views on YouTube. | 这视频在油管上的播放量会超百万吧 |
[09:46] | Lewis, put the phone away. | 路易斯 把手机收起来 |
[09:54] | Vanessa… | 凡妮莎 |
[09:58] | Wait, hang on. I’ll get the check. | 等等 我去结账 |
[10:00] | Get the check? Four years, Daniel. | 结账 四年了丹尼尔 |
[10:02] | We’ve been together four years. | 我们在一起四年了 |
[10:04] | What have you been doing all this time | 如果你只打算拒绝我 |
[10:05] | if you were just gonna say no? | 那这四年你都在干什么 |
[10:07] | – I didn’t know, I was– – I’m a woman, Daniel. | -我不知道 我只是 -我是个女人 丹尼尔 |
[10:09] | I’m a 28-year-old woman. This is what we do. | 我是个28岁的女人 我们就是这样 |
[10:12] | We diet, we get married, we have kids, and we diet again. | 节食 结婚 生娃 然后再节食 |
[10:15] | Look at what I did for you tonight. | 看看我今晚为你做的这些 |
[10:17] | Look how much I love you. | 看看我有多爱你 |
[10:22] | Is a yes too much? | 说句愿意就这么难吗 |
[10:36] | Everyone, my name is Vanessa Sanchez. | 大家 我叫凡妮莎·桑切斯 |
[10:39] | I can cook, I have my own business, and as of this moment, | 我会烹饪 我有自己的事业 而且从此刻起 |
[10:42] | I am officially single. | 我正式宣布自己恢复单身 |
[10:47] | Google me if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣可以上网搜索我 |
[10:51] | – Good for her. – I’m gonna Google her. | -干得漂亮 -我要搜一下她 |
[11:03] | I keep calling, but she’s not answering. | 我一直在打电话 但她就是不接 |
[11:05] | Of course not, bro. | 老兄 她当然不会接了 |
[11:06] | I mean, you dropped a nuclear bomb on her head. | 你刚往她头上扔了一枚核弹 |
[11:08] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m really proud of you. | 别误会 我很为你骄傲 |
[11:10] | I’d never think of having the balls to crush her like that. | 我以为你没拒绝她的胆儿呢 |
[11:15] | How soon can you pick me up? | 你还有多久能来接我 |
[11:16] | Uh, Daniel, uh, | 丹尼尔 |
[11:18] | this is a pretty big gig, and it’s about to start. | 我这有一场大型演出 马上就要开始了 |
[11:20] | Or did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[11:22] | I’m broke, I’m soaked, | 我破产了 衣服也湿透了 |
[11:24] | I’m probably single, and now I’m gonna have to walk home. | 很可能也单身了 现在还得自己走回家 |
[11:26] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[11:27] | Well, you know, at least it’s a nice night. | 好吧 至少今晚天气不错 |
[11:37] | What is up, mi gente? | 大家还好吗 |
[11:39] | I’m MC Cubano, and let’s get this party started! | 我是古巴MC 派对即将开始 |
[11:44] | All right, Deering High School. Let’s dance! | 迪林高中的朋友们 一起热舞吧 |
[11:48] | – Kill me now. – Pump it up! | -杀了我吧 -嗨起来 |
[11:50] | Pump it up! Pump it up! | 嗨起来 嗨起来 |
[11:58] | – Slow down. – Are you serious? You want me to slow down? | -停车 -认真的吗 你让我停车 |
[12:02] | You want a ride? | 要载你一程吗 |
[12:04] | Come on. It’s the least I can do. | 来吧 至少我能送送你 |
[12:05] | After all, I feel kind of responsible. | 毕竟我觉得这件事我也有责任 |
[12:09] | I did tell you to get the soup. | 因为我让你点了汤 |
[12:12] | No, the soup was good, actually. I’m taking some home. | 不 汤很美味 我正好带点回家 |
[12:15] | Let me take you home. | 让我带你回家吧[让你高潮] |
[12:16] | – Oh, here we go. – I meant to his home. | -又来了 -我是说送他回家 |
[12:19] | Hamilton, are you serious? I mean, come on. | 汉密尔顿 你认真的吗 拜托 |
[12:22] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[12:23] | In ten seconds, TMZ’s gonna be all over us, | 再过十秒 TMZ八卦记者就要追上来了 |
[12:25] | so are you in or are you out? | 所以你到底上不上车 |
[12:37] | So, Daniel, this is Piper, my best friend, | 丹尼尔 这是派珀 我最好的朋友 |
[12:40] | my stylist Zoe, | 我的造型师佐伊 |
[12:42] | and this rude man is my manager, Lewis. | 这个粗鲁的男人是我经纪人路易斯 |
[12:47] | Ladies, Daniel’s had a really hard night. | 女士们 丹尼尔今天晚上很不顺利 |
[12:50] | I think we should cheer him up, right? | 我觉得我们应该帮他振作起来 对吧 |
[12:53] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[12:55] | Anything. Sky’s the limit. You wanna go somewhere? | 什么都行 没有限制 你想去哪吗 |
[12:58] | – How ’bout Bermuda? – We just flew here. | -百慕大怎么样 -我们刚去过 |
[13:00] | – You are so… – Stop! | -你真是 -别闹 |
[13:02] | – I have to work in the morning. – Relax, Cinderella. | -我早晨还要工作 -放心吧 灰姑娘 |
[13:05] | I’ll have you home before you turn into a pumpkin. | 等你变回南瓜前我们会把你送回家的 |
[13:07] | What do you wanna do more than anything in the whole world? | 在这世界上你最想做的事情是什么 |
[13:13] | Change my shirt. | 换件衬衫 |
[13:15] | Practical man. How refreshing. | 务实男人 令人耳目一新 |
[13:17] | Lewis, can I please have your shirt? | 路易斯 能把你的衬衫给我吗 |
[13:20] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我一会儿给你回电话 |
[13:21] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一次 |
[13:22] | I know that you’re wearing layers. | 我知道你穿了好几层 |
[13:24] | This is Gucci. | 这可是古琦 |
[13:25] | – Please? – All right. | -拜托了 -好吧 |
[13:28] | If you ever question how much I love you, Hamilton, | 如果你再质疑我有多爱你 汉密尔顿 |
[13:30] | I am going to remind you of this moment. | 我会让你回想这一刻 |
[13:33] | I’m so grateful. | 不胜感激 |
[13:34] | This is cashmere. | 这可是羊绒 |
[13:36] | You’re such a snob. | 你真势利 |
[13:42] | Is that making you uncomfortable? We can look away. | 如果你觉得不自在 我们就不看你 |
[13:44] | – Girls, look away. – No, I’m gonna keep looking. | -姐妹 看别处 -不 我要继续看 |
[13:47] | Keep your eyes on the road, honestly. | 拜托看路 真是的 |
[13:49] | Keep your eyes forward too. | 那你也往前看啊 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:54] | That was your first wish. A shirt. | 这是你的第一个愿望 一件衬衫 |
[13:57] | Now, I’m gonna ask you what | 现在我要问你 |
[13:59] | you want for your second wish, but before that, | 第二个愿望是什么 但在那之前 |
[14:01] | I really need your help with something. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[14:03] | – I’m almost afraid to ask. – Oh, he catches on quick. | -我都不敢提要求了 -他懂得真快 |
[14:07] | – With what? – My mustache. | -帮你做什么 -我的胡子 |
[14:16] | Long time. Good to see you. | 好久不见 见到你真高兴 |
[14:19] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[14:20] | This is my new friend, Daniel. | 这是我的新朋友 丹尼尔 |
[14:22] | – Daniel. – Nice to meet you. | -我是丹尼尔 -很高兴认识你 |
[14:33] | 科林 拜托回电话 这太疯狂了 | |
[14:49] | 戈登酒店 迈阿密 再现 | |
[14:50] | Are you doing horns? | 你在画恶魔角吗 |
[14:51] | – Nice. – Never looked better. | -不错 -看起来好极了 |
[14:58] | Point of no return, brother. | 没有回头路了 老兄 |
[15:04] | Can I get you anything? | 要我给你拿什么吗 |
[15:05] | You mean like a gun? | 拿把枪吗 |
[15:07] | One of those little kitchen knives | 或是那种厨师用来 |
[15:09] | chefs use to dice up carrots into tiny slices? | 给胡萝卜切片的小菜刀 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Maybe I’m overreacting. | 或许是我反应过激 |
[15:27] | In fairness, my proposal was more sort of my thing than his. | 平心而论 我的求婚是我的事 |
[15:31] | I spooked him. | 我吓到他了 |
[15:33] | Plus he’s Cuban, so he has that whole macho thing. | 而且他是古巴人 所以很大男子主义 |
[15:35] | Yes, yes, he does. | 没错 他就这样 |
[15:36] | Maybe I overstepped in depriving him the chance to ask me? | 也许是我剥夺了他向我求婚的机会 |
[15:40] | I know he loves me. | 我知道他爱我 |
[15:42] | He said he loved the idea of the house. | 他说他喜欢房子的主意 |
[15:43] | He even said he wanted me to go dancing more, | 他甚至还说想我多去跳舞 |
[15:46] | and everyone knows dancing is just a metaphor for sex. | 大家都知道跳舞是做爱的比喻 |
[15:48] | After four years to still | 已经四年了 |
[15:50] | have all that passion, that is incredible. | 你们还那么有激情 真是难以置信 |
[15:53] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:55] | I’m so dramatic, aren’t I? | 我太戏剧化了 对吧 |
[15:57] | The greats always are. | 伟人总是如此 |
[16:00] | Poor Daniel. | 可怜的丹尼尔 |
[16:02] | He’s probably curled up somewhere | 他可能在哪蜷缩着 |
[16:03] | scared to death he’s lost me forever. | 担惊受怕会永远失去我 |
[16:11] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:12] | Is this a typical night? | 你们平常晚上都这样吗 |
[16:14] | Uh, with Noa, there’s no such thing. | 和诺雅一起 没有平常一说 |
[16:16] | Well, it’s her father’s hotel, | 这是她爸爸的酒店 |
[16:17] | and he used her image without her approval, | 他没获得她的许可就用了她的照片 |
[16:19] | so we’re turning it into an image she does approve of. | 所以我们把它改造成一张她允许的照片 |
[16:23] | That’s right. Come down. | 没错 下来 |
[16:31] | Are you happy you got in the car? | 坐上车你开心吗 |
[16:33] | Ask me when I’m back on Earth. | 等我重返地面时再问我 |
[16:37] | Should I worry that you feel the need to deface yourself? | 我该担心吗 你觉得有必要破坏自己的形象 |
[16:40] | Should I worry that when I told you | 我该担心吗 |
[16:41] | you could do anything you want, | 当我说你可以为所欲为时 |
[16:43] | the best you could come up with was change your shirt? | 但你最想做的是换件衬衫 |
[16:46] | Yeah, but it is a nice shirt. | 对 但这件衬衫很好 |
[16:53] | – This is the Gordon hotel, right? – Yeah. | -这是戈登酒店吗 -对 |
[16:56] | There’s a wedding down there. | 里面正在举行婚礼 |
[16:57] | My family made the pastries for it. | 我们家为婚礼制作了糕点 |
[17:02] | – You’re a baker? – My dad has a place in Little Havana. | -你是面包师吗 -我爸爸在小哈瓦那有家店 |
[17:06] | Rafael’s, but we all work there. | 拉斐尔面包店 但我们都在那工作 |
[17:09] | Who’s we? | 我们都有谁 |
[17:11] | Me, my brother, my sister, and my parents. | 我 我弟弟 我妹妹 我父母 |
[17:14] | Are you all close? | 你们都很亲近吗 |
[17:16] | Sometimes maybe too close. What about you? | 有时候或许太亲近了 你呢 |
[17:26] | Are you turning my mustache into a butterfly? | 你是要把我的胡子变成一只蝴蝶吗 |
[17:31] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[17:35] | I like to paint. | 我喜欢画画 |
[17:37] | Full of surprises. | 真是充满惊喜 |
[18:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:44] | Aye, uh-oh. Aye, Papa. | 孩儿他爸 |
[18:47] | That’s the home phone. It must be one of the kids. | 家里电话响了 一定是孩子打来的 |
[18:49] | Hello? Is everything all right? | 喂 发生什么事了 |
[18:51] | Mari, it’s Vanessa. | 玛丽 是我 凡妮莎 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry to disturb you but I was hoping to talk to Daniel. | 很抱歉打扰到你 我想跟丹尼尔说话 |
[18:56] | – Isn’t he with you? – No. | -他没和你在一起吗 -没有 |
[19:00] | So you haven’t heard from him about anything, then? | 所以你还没从他那听到什么消息 对吧 |
[19:04] | Why? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[19:05] | Que paso? Baby, que paso? | 怎么了 宝贝 发生什么事了 |
[19:07] | No. I– | 没有 我 |
[19:10] | I wasn’t feeling well so I asked him to take me home. | 我不太舒服 所以我让他送我回家了 |
[19:13] | I just wanted to let him know | 我就是想让他知道 |
[19:13] | my fever broke, but his phone is off. | 我烧退了 但他手机关机了 |
[19:15] | Anyway, gotta go. Bye. | 不管怎样 先不说了 拜拜 |
[19:21] | Get ready. | 咱们走 |
[19:32] | Um, you’re– you’re Natalie, right? | 你是 你是娜塔莉 对吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah, yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[19:37] | Just someone said that DJ’s your brother. | 有人说那个DJ是你哥哥 |
[19:46] | I do– | 我没 |
[19:48] | No. What? No. | 不是 什么 不 |
[19:50] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是我哥 |
[19:53] | – Mom? – Have you talked to your brother? | -妈 -你跟你哥通过话吗 |
[19:55] | I’ve been trying to call, and he’s not answering the phone | 我一直尝试打他的电话 但是他不接 |
[19:58] | and Vanessa called here sounding very strange. | 凡妮莎之前打来个很奇怪的电话 |
[20:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. He’s fine. | 我知道 她没事 |
[20:01] | She proposed to him and he told her no. | 她向他求婚 结果他拒绝了 |
[20:04] | She proposed and he said no? | 她求婚了 他还拒绝了 |
[20:06] | And you didn’t think to call me? | 然后你都没想过打电话给我 |
[20:07] | Mateo… | 马特奥 |
[20:09] | Okay, Mom, Mami, relax. Listen. | 妈 你别激动 听我说 |
[20:11] | I’ll find him and I’ll tell him to call you, okay? | 我去找他 让他给你打电话 好吗 |
[20:20] | Bro, where are you? | 老哥 你在哪呢 |
[20:22] | Mom’s worried you’re gonna kill yourself. | 咱妈担心你想不开自杀 |
[20:23] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信 |
[20:25] | I’m hanging off of the side of a building. | 我现在吊在一幢楼旁边 |
[20:27] | I’m with Noa Hamilton. | 我和诺雅·汉密尔顿在一起 |
[20:29] | She was at the restaurant. | 她之前在那个饭店 |
[20:29] | We met in the bathroom, and now I’m at the Gordon Hotel | 我在洗手间遇到了她 现在我在戈登酒店 |
[20:32] | painting over a giant picture of her. | 给她的海报涂鸦 |
[20:34] | Daniel, Daniel, I know you’re mad at me | 丹尼尔 我知道你在生我的气 |
[20:35] | for not picking you up, all right? | 因为我没去接你 好吧 |
[20:36] | So fine. I’m sorry. | 我知道了 我很抱歉 |
[20:38] | I’ll let Mom know that you’re okay. | 我会让妈妈知道你没事 |
[20:41] | – Hello? – Hey, Noa, hurry up! You wanna get caught? | -喂 -诺雅 快点 你想被抓吗 |
[20:44] | There’s a crowd gathering. | 下面已经聚起来人了 |
[20:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:00] | You’re new, right? | 你是新来的 对吧 |
[21:01] | – Yeah, yeah. – Do you like it so far? | -是的 -目前为止感觉如何 |
[21:04] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 不太好 |
[21:06] | I haven’t really gotten time to, like, know anyone, so… | 我没太多的时间去认识人 所以 |
[21:09] | Yo, I need your help. | 嘿 我需要你帮个忙 |
[21:13] | Natalie. Natalie. | 娜塔莉 娜塔莉 |
[21:16] | If you keep ignoring me, I’m gonna stand here all night. | 如果你一直不理我 我就在这站一晚上 |
[21:20] | Yo, you know everything about Noa Hamilton, right? | 你知道关于诺雅·汉密尔顿的一切 对吧 |
[21:23] | Yes, yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[21:25] | Do you know if she’s in town? | 那你知道她在城里吗 |
[21:26] | Let me just check her tracker. No, Mate–hey! | 让我来查查她的位置 我不知道 马特奥 |
[21:32] | 挂在戈登酒店半空 像诺雅一样生活 | |
[21:35] | Holy mother of mothers. | 我的亲奶奶啊 |
[21:37] | – I’m telling mom you did this. – You do that! | -我要告诉妈妈你干的好事 -你尽管说吧 |
[21:49] | – It was her. I have photos. – Yo, let me see that. | -就是她 我拍到照片了 -让我看看 |
[21:52] | Can I s– I wanna see that. Just an emergency, I’m sorry. | 我能看 我想看一下 紧急情况 不好意思 |
[22:01] | You wouldn’t happen to know where they went, huh? | 你不会碰巧知道他们去哪儿了吧 |
[22:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:10] | Is this Julio Z’s new place? | 这里是胡里奥·Z的新餐厅吗 |
[22:11] | – You said you were hungry. – Don’t fight it. | -你说过你饿了 -别挣扎了 |
[22:13] | And here’s Julio. | 这就是胡里奥 |
[22:16] | – How are you, gorgeous? – You’re a lifesaver. | -最近怎么样 美女 -你是我的救命恩人 |
[22:17] | Yeah, don’t worry. Go right in. Hey. | 不值一提 进来吧 |
[22:24] | 科林 诺 给我回信 听我解释 不是你想的那样 | |
[22:28] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[22:31] | – No. – Hey. It’s me. | -不 -是我 |
[22:34] | I know the difference between hurt Noa | 我知道伤心诺雅和 |
[22:36] | and really hurt Noa. | 真·伤心诺雅的区别 |
[22:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | But what are we doing with baker boy over there? | 但那边那个面包师怎么办 |
[22:48] | We’re having fun. | 我们在一起玩儿啊 |
[22:49] | Yeah, and when he sells his story to “The Enquirer”? | 是啊 等他把故事卖给《国家询问报》了呢 |
[22:51] | You’re so paranoid. | 你太多疑了吧 |
[22:52] | So you don’t have to be. | 这样你就不用操心了 |
[22:54] | Should I just cry myself to sleep? | 那我该流泪入睡吗 |
[22:56] | These are my options? | 我就这些选择吗 |
[22:58] | Look, when the time comes, | 当你想聊的时候 |
[23:02] | you tell me and I’ll take care of it, okay? | 你告诉我 然后我会帮你解决 好吗 |
[23:06] | Roger, hey. | 罗杰 你好 |
[23:08] | How would you like an exclusive? | 你想要个独家新闻吗 |
[23:11] | She’ll tell her side of the breakup, | 她会说出她分手的原因 |
[23:13] | and you get to write about | 但你得写一篇 |
[23:14] | all the girls’ schools she’s funding around the world. | 关于她在全世界资助的那些女校 |
[23:23] | Leave any room for dessert? | 还吃得下甜点吗 |
[23:25] | Actually, Daniel here’s a baker, | 其实 丹尼尔是个面包师 |
[23:27] | and I was thinking he could maybe make something in your kitchen? | 我想或许他可以在你的厨房里做点什么 |
[23:30] | Noa, please. You don’t ask a chef– | 诺雅 请别这样 你不能要求一个厨师 |
[23:32] | By all means. Any friend of Noa is a friend of mine. | 没关系 诺雅的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[23:36] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你有什么本事 |
[23:52] | What? What’s that look? | 怎么了 这是什么表情 |
[23:54] | This is my supportive face. | 这是我支持的表情 |
[23:57] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:59] | All right, you wanna roll it, not kill it. | 好吧 你应该滚平面团 而不是压扁 |
[24:02] | Here, let me show you. | 我来教你 |
[24:04] | So, see? | 你瞧 |
[24:05] | You just want to give it a little muscle, | 你得对它用点力 |
[24:07] | especially on the edges. See? | 尤其边缘部分 看到了吗 |
[24:10] | I’ll flip it for you, okay? | 我替你把它翻个面 好吗 |
[24:14] | You know, just, like, make it rain. | 就 像下雨一样 |
[24:15] | There you go. There it is. There it is. | 换你来 就这样 就这样 |
[24:19] | Too much guava? | 番石榴加多了吗 |
[24:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:28] | How come you’re spotless | 为什么你一尘不染 |
[24:30] | and I look like a crime scene? | 而我看起来像犯罪现场 |
[24:34] | You should not be hard on yourself. | 别太苛求你自己了 |
[24:36] | Honestly, you’ve definitely shown me something. | 说实话 你已经向我展现了特别的一面 |
[24:39] | – What? – Most people, | -什么 -大部分人 |
[24:41] | when you ask them to do something new, | 当你让他们尝试新事物的时候 |
[24:43] | something you know nothing about, | 他们一无所知的新事物 |
[24:45] | and they’re totally afraid to look foolish. | 他们就特别怕自己犯蠢 |
[24:48] | – But you– – Careful. | -但你– -注意措辞 |
[24:54] | You’re fearless. | 你无所畏惧 |
[25:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:18] | No, no. We gotta let them cool off. | 别 别 得先冷却 |
[25:21] | – What are we supposed to do until then? – We clean. | -在那之前我们该做什么呢 -我们收拾 |
[25:25] | I know where you should start. | 我知道你该从哪里开始 |
[25:27] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[25:28] | Oh, careful. This is Gucci. | 小心点 这可是古琦 |
[25:30] | Oh, yeah? You haven’t heard? | 是吗 你没听说过吗 |
[25:32] | I’m known to spill things. | 我洒东西可出名了 |
[25:34] | Seems that word of our little feast has gotten out, | 看来我们开小宴的消息已经传出去了 |
[25:37] | so either you two wrap up the Great Miami Bake-Off, | 所以要么你俩结束迈阿密烘焙大赛 |
[25:40] | or Julio winds up with 100 customers he does not want. | 要么胡里奥就会有100个不速之客上门 |
[25:44] | All right? | 好吗 |
[25:47] | Oh, my God. This is amazing. | 老天 这可真棒 |
[25:52] | 24 hours a day they’re glued to their phone, | 他们一天24小时手机不离身 |
[25:54] | and now when there’s a real emergency, nothing. | 现在真有急事了 一点动静都没有 |
[25:57] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[25:59] | – They’re all fine. – I can’t believe she proposed. | -他们都没事 -我简直不敢相信她求婚了 |
[26:02] | I mean, I can believe she proposed. | 我是说 她求婚了我信 |
[26:03] | I just can’t believe he said no. | 我只是不信他拒绝了 |
[26:07] | And how do we feel about that? | 那我们对此怎么想呢 |
[26:08] | Relieved! | 如释重负 |
[26:11] | Aye, please. | 拜托 |
[26:12] | I mean, she had her good qualities, | 她有她的长处 |
[26:13] | but he could do way better than that. | 可他能找到远比她更好的女人 |
[26:16] | Vanessa was easy to tease, | 嘲笑凡妮莎很容易 |
[26:18] | but I’m not so sure she’ll be easy to replace. | 可我不确定取代她也很容易 |
[26:25] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你 |
[26:28] | And you wonder why I have self-esteem issues. | 你还奇怪我为什么有自尊问题 |
[26:30] | No, honey, I’m sorry. It’s just this night has been crazy. | 不 宝贝 对不起 只是今晚太疯狂了 |
[26:34] | Yeah, I got that after Mateo went running from the dance. | 是啊 在马特奥逃离舞会之后我就知道了 |
[26:39] | ‘Cause it wasn’t enough that everyone at that school thinks | 因为学校里的每个人都觉得我是个怪胎 |
[26:41] | that I’m a freak or a charity case. No. | 或施舍对象还不够 不 |
[26:43] | Now I’m also the sister of MC Cubano! | 现在 我还是古巴MC的妹妹了 |
[27:03] | Go away. | 走开 |
[27:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:09] | You didn’t get the mom that goes away. | 你没能有个一走了之的妈妈 |
[27:11] | You got the mom that smothers. | 你摊上了个无微不至的妈妈 |
[27:15] | Sweetheart, I’m not going to pretend | 亲爱的 我不会假装 |
[27:19] | to understand what you’re going through. | 理解你现在的处境 |
[27:21] | A new school, honors classes, | 新的学校 还进入优班 |
[27:24] | but there is one thing that I do know, | 不过我知道一点 |
[27:27] | and that is what it’s like to be 15 | 我知道在15岁对付一帮 |
[27:30] | dealing with teenage boys. | 青春期男孩有多难 |
[27:32] | Now, I know the church doesn’t approve of birth control, | 我知道教会不支持节育 |
[27:36] | but there’s nothing wrong with a woman being prepared and– | 但一个女人想有所准备并没有错 |
[27:39] | Yo, Natalie! Are you here? Where’s my phone? | 娜塔莉 你在吗 我手机呢 |
[27:42] | – Oh, thank God. – Do you have my phone? | -感谢老天 -我手机在你那里吗 |
[27:43] | – Por que? – Here. | -干嘛 -在这儿 |
[27:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:47] | Have you spoken to Daniel? | 你联系到丹尼尔了吗 |
[27:49] | Can I get some privacy, please? | 能给我点隐私吗 |
[27:51] | – What’s going on? – I’m just checking my messages. | -发生什么了 -我就是看下消息 |
[27:53] | Well, is one of them from Daniel? | 有丹尼尔发的吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I just spoke to him once briefly. | 有 我只和他简短地聊了一下 |
[27:57] | – And? – Okay. | -还有呢 -好吧 |
[27:58] | I, um– I need to figure out | 我 我得思考一下 |
[28:01] | how to present this information to you. | 该怎么告诉你们这个消息 |
[28:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[28:05] | Words. Use words. | 说啊 说话就行了 |
[28:09] | As you know, Vanessa proposed tonight. | 你们都知道 凡妮莎今晚求婚了 |
[28:13] | And as you know, Daniel said no. | 你们也知道 丹尼尔拒绝了她 |
[28:16] | Mateo, I swear to God, | 马特奥 我发誓 |
[28:18] | if you don’t start saying something new, | 你要是再不说点新鲜的 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna shove this fan down your throat. | 我就把风扇塞你嘴里去 |
[28:23] | I have reason to believe… | 我有理由相信 |
[28:31] | Based on compelling circumstantial evidence… | 基于很有力的间接证据 |
[28:37] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔呢 |
[28:39] | That Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[28:47] | Is out with Noa Hamilton. | 和诺雅·汉密尔顿在一起 |
[28:52] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | Mami–Mami, Papi, listen. I know it sounds crazy, okay? | 爸妈 听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[29:00] | But his story checks out. | 但事实证明这是真的 |
[29:02] | Oh, my God. He’s right. | 我的天啊 他说的对 |
[29:05] | Mateo’s right. | 马特奥说对了 |
[29:05] | 诺雅·汉密尔顿 大家快去拉斐尔面包店 拉斐尔 迈阿密最好的面包店 | |
[29:13] | Aye, dios mio. | 我的天啊 |
[29:16] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我刚不是说了吗 |
[29:18] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[29:20] | That was Vanessa. | 那是凡妮莎 |
[29:21] | Daniel, are you home? | 丹尼尔 你在家吗 |
[29:23] | – Vanessa. – She’s outside. | -凡妮莎 -她在外面 |
[29:25] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[29:27] | – Daniel! – Talk to her. | -丹尼尔 -去跟她谈谈 |
[29:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:30] | I don’t know Spanish. What are you– what are you telling me? | 我听不懂西班牙语 你在跟我说什么 |
[29:32] | I’m not… | 我不 |
[29:36] | Daniel, are you home? | 丹尼尔 你在家吗 |
[29:40] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[29:42] | Mateo! | 马特奥 |
[29:43] | Hey, uh, just, uh, keep it down, okay? | 你好 小点声 好吗 |
[29:45] | I need to talk to Daniel. | 我得和丹尼尔谈谈 |
[29:46] | Yeah, here’s the thing. He’s asleep. | 是这样的 他睡了 |
[29:49] | – How can he sleep? – Well, because he’s upset. | -他怎么能睡了 -因为他很难过 |
[29:53] | He’s very, very, very upset. | 他非常 非常 非常难过 |
[29:56] | So, you know, I… | 所以 你知道 我 |
[29:59] | Gave him some of the pills | 给他吃了点药 |
[30:01] | that the doctor prescribed for my mom’s hot flashes. | 就是医生开给我妈治疗潮热的药 |
[30:03] | It knocked him right out, so… | 让他立刻昏睡过去 所以 |
[30:04] | Okay, Mateo, let me in, okay? | 马特奥 让我进去 好吗 |
[30:06] | Vanessa, I know you think | 凡妮莎 我知道你认为 |
[30:08] | you need to charge in there and talk to Daniel | 你需要冲进来告诉丹尼尔 |
[30:09] | about his incredibly stupid answer and reaffirm your love, | 他的回答有多蠢并重申你对他的爱 |
[30:12] | but you’re wrong, and I’ll tell you why. | 但你错了 我会告诉你为什么 |
[30:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:19] | Because you did something great for my brother. | 因为你为我哥做了件好事 |
[30:22] | You did. | 你确实做了 |
[30:24] | Tonight you gave him a chance | 今晚你给了他一个机会 |
[30:25] | to see what life would be like without you. | 看看没有你的生活会是什么样 |
[30:29] | And as a result, | 结果 |
[30:31] | the entire family’s spent half the night worried sick about him. | 我们全家为他担心了大半夜 |
[30:37] | So go home, get some rest, | 所以回家吧 好好休息 |
[30:40] | and when you both have had the chance to, | 好好利用手头的机会 |
[30:41] | like, sleep this crazy night off, | 把这个疯狂之夜睡过去 |
[30:44] | then come back in the morning. | 然后明早再来 |
[30:50] | Tomorrow’s a new day. | 明天会是新的一天 |
[30:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:30] | That’s Alexi Yevich. He owns the place. | 那是亚历克西·叶维奇 他是这里的老板 |
[31:34] | But he’s got nothing on you. | 但他不如你 |
[31:37] | Get down there. | 下去吧 |
[32:42] | 娜塔莉 天啊 诺雅·汉密尔顿 我死了 我死了 在哪里 怎么会 告诉我所有的事 | |
[32:48] | I’m ready for my second wish. | 我准备好许第二个愿了 |
[32:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | Tell me everything, and don’t skip even a microsecond. | 告诉我一切 别漏掉一丝细节 |
[33:03] | Well, we met at the restaurant. | 我们在一家餐厅相遇 |
[33:08] | Caught him at a– a vulnerable moment. | 正好碰到他脆弱的时候 |
[33:12] | But there was something about him, you know? | 但他身上有某种特质 你知道吗 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God, Miss Hamilton, you’re– | 我的天啊 汉密尔顿小姐 你是 |
[33:20] | I just think you’re amazing and really talented | 我觉得你很棒很有才华 |
[33:23] | and an incredible role model. | 是一位非常优秀的榜样 |
[33:25] | And Colin Davis is an ass. | 科林·戴维斯就是个混蛋 |
[33:27] | So Daniel tells me that you’re starting at a new school. | 丹尼尔告诉我你换了一所新学校 |
[33:30] | I know how hard that can be. | 我知道那会很难 |
[33:32] | I was always starting at some new school, | 我以前总是换学校 |
[33:35] | and I always had a tough time making friends. | 交朋友的过程也总是很难熬 |
[33:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[33:39] | But it gets better, | 但会慢慢变好的 |
[33:41] | and if you’re even half as charming as your brother, | 如果你有你哥哥一半的魅力 |
[33:45] | you’ll be fine. | 你肯定没问题 |
[33:46] | Okay, thank you. Good-bye. All right. | 好 谢谢你 再见 好了 |
[33:50] | Hey, how was the dance? | 舞会怎么样 |
[33:52] | Don’t talk to me. Talk to her. | 别跟我说话 跟她说话 |
[33:55] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[34:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:04] | I’ll be the cool brother for months now. | 接下来的几个月我都会是酷哥哥了 |
[34:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:10] | All night, my friends and I flirt with you, | 这一整晚 我和我的朋友都在跟你调情 |
[34:12] | and then when I ask you what your wish is, | 然后我问你有什么愿望时 |
[34:14] | it’s that I talk to your sister. | 你说让我和你的妹妹聊天 |
[34:16] | When you put it that way, it sounds pretty bad. | 你这么一说 听着很差劲 |
[34:18] | No, I think it sounds great. | 不 我觉得很好 |
[34:21] | When I asked my ex what he wanted for his birthday, | 当我问前任想要什么生日礼物时 |
[34:23] | his wish was a threesome with my best friend. | 他说想和我最好的朋友玩3P |
[34:27] | That’s not cool. | 那可不太好 |
[34:28] | I should have known better, you know? | 我早该明白的 |
[34:32] | But I just wanted to believe. | 但我就是想去相信 |
[34:35] | Seemed so right ’cause he knew my world | 感觉很对 因为他了解我的世界 |
[34:38] | and he knew what it was like. | 他知道那是什么样的 |
[34:39] | It should work. | 你们应该能成 |
[34:41] | You think it’s working, | 你以为能成 |
[34:43] | and then you realize it isn’t. | 然后你意识到其实并不行 |
[34:48] | Are you thinking about your girlfriend? | 你在想你的女朋友吗 |
[34:52] | About how to be fair to her. | 在想怎么对她公平些 |
[34:54] | If I even know what fair is. | 如果我知道什么算公平 |
[34:57] | And what about you, Daniel? | 那你呢 丹尼尔 |
[34:59] | What about what you want? | 你想要什么 |
[35:04] | I guess I want what my parents have. | 我猜我想要我父母间的感情 |
[35:09] | It’s magic, the two of them. | 他们的关系就像魔法 |
[35:11] | They fight, they have their moments, | 他们吵架 也会温存 |
[35:15] | but they make each other better. | 但他们让彼此变得更好 |
[35:20] | If you really believe that that’s out there, | 如果你真的相信世界上有那种爱情 |
[35:23] | then you shouldn’t settle for anything less. Go find it. | 你就不应该将就 去寻找吧 |
[35:27] | It’s easy for you to say | 你说得轻松 |
[35:28] | when you have an entire world to choose from. | 你有整个世界可以选择 |
[35:31] | Me, I don’t even have a passport. | 我 我甚至都没有护照 |
[35:34] | So we’ll get you one. | 那我们就给你办一个 |
[35:37] | I mean, you still have a third wish. | 你还有第三个愿望呢 |
[35:53] | Let’s go inside, yeah? | 我们进去吧 |
[35:56] | Get a drink, go dance. | 喝一杯 跳跳舞 |
[36:03] | Hey, can you get me a drink? | 你能去帮我拿一杯吗 |
[36:39] | You don’t make it easy. | 找你可真不容易 |
[36:50] | What, you’re stalking me now? | 你开始跟踪我了吗 |
[36:51] | I’m not stalking you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[36:52] | You wouldn’t answer any of my calls. | 你不接我电话 |
[36:54] | So you flew to Miami? | 那你就飞来迈阿密 |
[36:55] | Look, I had to come and | 我要过来找你 |
[36:56] | see you to tell you that none of this is true. | 告诉你这一切都不是真的 |
[36:58] | All right? None of it. | 好吗 都不是 |
[36:59] | My agent thought it would be good publicity for the film. | 我的经纪人认为这对电影宣传有利 |
[37:02] | Supposedly it’s tracking low or something. | 预计票房很低什么的 |
[37:04] | Oh, please. The press hates you. | 拜托 媒体恨你 |
[37:05] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来找我 |
[37:07] | Since when do I care about the press? | 我什么时候关心媒体了 |
[37:09] | Noa, come on. I just flew halfway across the planet | 诺雅 拜托 我刚刚飞跃大半个地球 |
[37:12] | to come and tell you that I love you. | 来找你 对你说我爱你 |
[37:19] | Bravo. Nice performance. | 很好 好演技 |
[37:22] | Noa, this is me. | 诺雅 这是我 |
[37:25] | This is real. | 真实的我 |
[37:32] | Leave now and it’s a win. | 现在离开就是胜利 |
[37:35] | What? | 什么 |
[37:37] | When you do what I do as long as I’ve done it, | 你像我一样干这一行这么久 |
[37:39] | you get a nose for people. | 你就会看人很准 |
[37:41] | I think you’re a good guy, Daniel. | 我觉得你是个好人 丹尼尔 |
[37:44] | That’s why it’s my hope | 所以我希望 |
[37:45] | that you leave now before you get humiliated. | 趁你还没受辱前赶紧离开 |
[37:49] | I get it, Gucci. You don’t like me. | 我懂 古琦 你不喜欢我 |
[37:51] | Sometimes she finds them at dinner. | 有时候她在餐厅发现他们 |
[37:53] | Sometimes at a party. | 有时在派对上 |
[37:55] | One time she even found somebody | 有一次她甚至在洛克菲勒中心 |
[37:56] | at a hot dog stand near Rockefeller Center. | 旁边的热狗摊找上了一个人 |
[37:59] | Normal guys who she takes a shine to. | 她一见钟情的普通人 |
[38:03] | Next thing you know, they’re along for the ride. | 接下来就是他们跟着上车兜风 |
[38:06] | She does this after every heartbreak. | 她每次心碎之后都会这样 |
[38:11] | I think she likes to see the world through your eyes. | 我觉得她喜欢通过你们的眼睛看世界 |
[38:14] | Feel your excitement. | 感受你们的兴奋 |
[38:16] | And then just when you start to feel like you might be friends, | 然后正当你感觉你们可以做朋友 |
[38:19] | or fall in love, | 或恋爱时 |
[38:22] | she has me quietly return you to your reality. | 她就让我悄悄地把你们送回现实 |
[38:28] | I don’t think she realizes how hard a landing that can be. | 我想她不明白那是多大的落差 |
[38:32] | You can stay and watch it happen for the next few hours, | 你可以留下 在几小时之内看着它发生 |
[38:35] | or you can leave now with your dignity. | 或你可以现在带着你的尊严离开 |
[38:44] | No, no, it’s okay. I’ll give you my card. You can send it to me. | 没关系 我把名片给你 你可以寄给我 |
[38:46] | The last thing I want is anything from any of you. | 我最不想要的 就是你们这群人的东西 |
[39:07] | Put a shirt on! | 穿件上衣吧 |
[40:23] | – Here you go. – Beautiful. Thank you. | -给你 -真漂亮 谢谢您 |
[40:28] | – Nat, what happened? – Your girlfriend happened. | -小娜 怎么了 -你女朋友搞事了 |
[40:33] | Uh-uh. BoHo Barbie, you were in the back. | 波西米亚芭比女 别插队 |
[40:38] | 诺雅·汉密尔顿 大家快去拉斐尔面包店 #拉斐尔 #迈阿密最好的面包店 | |
[40:38] | The hashtags. She’s changed our lives. | 看标签 她改变了我们的生活 |
[40:43] | Hi, sorry about that. Thank you for waiting. | 你好 抱歉 谢谢你的等待 |
[40:46] | Oh, my God. Oh. | 天啊 |
[40:48] | The hero returns. Hey, did you sleep with her? | 英雄回来了 你和她上床了吗 |
[40:53] | Okay, you don’t call your mother, huh? | 好吧 你就不给你妈打个电话吗 |
[41:02] | Hang on. Did you? | 等等 你睡了吗 |
[41:09] | *He’s the baker and she’s the beauty* | *他是面包师 她是女神* |
[41:14] | Why does my phone keep blowing up | 为什么我打算大发善心 |
[41:15] | when I’m preparing to be gracious | 给丹尼尔第二次机会时 |
[41:17] | to give Daniel a second chance? | 我的电话就一直响个不停 |
[41:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:29] | 朱莉 天呐 你看到丹尼尔昨晚 跟谁在一起了吗 我以为你俩昨晚订婚呢 你还好吗姐妹 | |
[41:36] | Excuse you! | 真不客气啊 |
[41:44] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔在哪儿 |
[41:46] | Hey, Vanessa. How was your sleep? | 凡妮莎 你睡得好吗 |
[41:50] | Where is Daniel? | 丹尼尔在哪儿 |
[41:57] | Papi. Papi. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[41:59] | There’s someone here to see you. Get up. | 有人要见你 起床 |
[42:41] | I still owe you a wish. | 我还欠你一个愿望 |