时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is Daniel Garcia. | 我叫丹尼尔·加西亚 |
[00:04] | My life used to be pretty normal. | 我过去的生活挺普通的 |
[00:06] | I worked at my family’s bakery in Little Havana | 我和我妈 我爸 我疯狂的哥哥 |
[00:08] | with my mom, my dad, | 我的小妹一起 |
[00:10] | my crazy brother, and my little sister. | 在家里开的小哈瓦那面包店工作 |
[00:12] | I had a girlfriend. Life was good. | 我曾有一个女朋友 生活得还不错 |
[00:14] | Until she decided to propose. | 直到她决定想我求婚 |
[00:16] | Will you marry me? | 你要和我结婚吗 |
[00:18] | And I decided to say… | 然后我决定说 |
[00:19] | No. | 不 |
[00:21] | That’s when everything changed. | 从那时开始 一切都变了 |
[00:23] | I met Noa Hamilton, | 我遇到了诺亚·汉密尔顿 |
[00:25] | as in international superstar, fashion icon, | 一个国际巨星 时尚达人 |
[00:28] | one of the most famous women in the world‐‐ | 全世界最著名的女人之一 |
[00:30] | that Noa Hamilton! | 就是那个诺亚·汉密尔顿 |
[00:31] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[00:32] | More than anything in the whole world? | 最最想做的事 |
[00:34] | Change my shirt. | 换件衬衫 |
[00:36] | Okay. That was your first wish. | 好吧 这是你的第一个愿望 |
[00:38] | The rest of the night was crazy. | 接下来的那晚简直极了 |
[00:40] | It was fun, sexy, romantic. | 有趣 性感 浪漫 |
[00:43] | At least until her manager told me | 直到她的经纪人跟我说 |
[00:45] | she picked up people like me all the time. | 她就是那样随便的人 |
[00:47] | It’s my hope that you leave now | 我希望你最好在 |
[00:49] | before you get humiliated. | 被羞辱之前离开 |
[00:51] | So I left. | 于是我离开了 |
[00:52] | I went back to my normal life | 我回到了我普通人的生活中 |
[00:54] | figuring I’d never see her again. | 心想我以后再也不会见到她了 |
[00:56] | You can imagine how surprised I was the very next morning | 你们可以想象得到当第二天一早她出现在我眼前时 |
[00:58] | when she showed up. | 我是多么的惊讶 |
[00:59] | I still owe you a wish. | 我还欠你一个愿望呢 |
[01:04] | No, I was just surprised. | 不 我只是很吃惊 |
[01:06] | I mean, you tracked me down, showed up unannounced. | 我是说 你跟踪我 然后突然就出现了 |
[01:08] | Tracked you down? | 跟踪你 |
[01:10] | You make me sound like a stalker. | 听你这么说我好像是个跟踪狂 |
[01:13] | It is kind of a red flag. | 这可是个危险信号 |
[01:16] | Well, maybe I just wanted some more pastelitos. | 也许我只是想吃更多的纸杯蛋糕呢 |
[01:19] | Did you ever consider that? | 你想过这点吗 |
[01:23] | So why are you here with me? | 那你为什么和我在一起呢 |
[01:26] | I mean, I talked to Lewis last night. | 我是说 昨晚我和路易斯聊过 |
[01:27] | – He told me it was ‐ That’s why I’m here. | – 他说这只是 – 这就是我来这的原因 |
[01:30] | I wanna apologize for Lewis. | 我想为路易斯道歉 |
[01:34] | What he said is true. | 他说的是事实 |
[01:36] | Sometimes I like to go out and meet people | 有时候我喜欢出去和不同的人交往 |
[01:39] | and bring them along, | 然后和他们想处 |
[01:41] | but it’s never planned and | 但从来都不是有计划的 |
[01:42] | Look… | 听我说 |
[01:44] | you took a horrible night | 你把一个糟糕的晚上 |
[01:46] | and turned it into something I’ll never forget, | 变成了我将永生不忘的美好记忆 |
[01:48] | so it’s all good. | 所以没事的 |
[01:51] | But it’s not all good | 不是那样的 |
[01:52] | because I didn’t want last night to end the way it did. | 因为我不想像昨天晚上那样结束 |
[01:56] | I wanted you to stay. | 我希望你能留下来 |
[02:01] | Was that really a typical night for you? | 你平时晚上都是那么过的吗 |
[02:03] | Rappelling down a building? | 从楼顶索降 |
[02:05] | Well, the baking was a little extreme. | 烘焙是没怎么尝试过的 |
[02:08] | I could tell, because you were not that good. | 我能看的出来 因为你的技术真不怎么样 |
[02:11] | You said I was above average. | 你说我的技术中等偏上的 |
[02:15] | You had a handful of flour at the time. | 你当时手上有一把面粉 |
[02:18] | And pretty soon, I might have a handful of sand, so… | 很快 我就手里就会有一把沙子 所以 |
[02:21] | Oh, so then I should really go then, right? | 所以我得跑了是不是 |
[02:23] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[02:28] | Hey, are you Noa Hamilton? | 嘿 你是诺亚·汉密尔顿吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:32] | Yeah, I am, but my friends call me Noa. | 我的朋友们都叫我诺亚 |
[02:34] | That’s so sick! | 太酷了 |
[02:36] | Hey, Mom! Noa Hamilton’s on the beach! | 嘿妈 诺亚·汉密尔顿在沙滩上 |
[02:38] | Does that happen a lot? | 经常会这样吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, but he was so cute. | 嗯 但他好可爱啊 |
[02:44] | So it’s my birthday this Saturday, | 我周六生日 |
[02:46] | and Lewis always throws me this big party, | 路易斯总是给我弄个大派对什么的 |
[02:49] | and I never know anyone there. | 派对上的人我基本上都不认识 |
[02:51] | It would be nice to have a friendly face | 我想要有些熟悉的面孔 |
[02:53] | if you wanna come. | 如果你可以来的话就好了 |
[02:56] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[03:16] | So, Daniel, you gonna go? | 丹尼尔 你想去吗 |
[03:20] | To the “movie star’s” party? | 去一个影视巨星的派对 |
[03:22] | ‐ Well, I think ‐ I got this, Daniel. | – 我想 – 我知道了丹尼尔 |
[03:25] | First of all, she’s not a movie star, okay? | 首先 她不是个电影明星 |
[03:27] | She’s a member of the billion dollar babe club. | 她是十亿宝贝俱乐部的成员 |
[03:30] | Yeah, but she’s not really like that. | 我知道 但她不是那样的 |
[03:31] | I think there’s a connection, but I don’t know, | 也许这两者之间是有关联的 我不知道 |
[03:34] | maybe she has that effect on everybody. | 也许她对每个人都有影响 |
[03:36] | Which is exactly the reason why you should go. | 所以你才必须去啊 |
[03:38] | To that party. | 参加派对 |
[03:39] | To figure that out. | 搞清楚 |
[03:41] | That, and you need to bring and play my new demo. | 然后你需要在那播放我的新样片 |
[03:43] | * ‘Cause I’m a Calle Ocho guy * | 因为我是个第八街男孩 |
[03:45] | * A little macho, a little shy * | 有点男子气概 有点害羞 |
[03:48] | It’s always about Mateo. | 不管说什么 最后总是能说到马特奥这 |
[03:50] | Have you met me? | 你第一天认识我吗 |
[03:51] | Trouble. | 麻烦 |
[03:53] | That’s what women like her are. Nothing but trouble. | 像她那样的女人是麻烦 除了麻烦还是麻烦 |
[03:55] | Por favor, who cares what she is | 行了 谁管她是不是麻烦 |
[03:57] | as long as she keeps the crowds coming in like this. | 只要她能让店里人潮涌动的 |
[04:10] | Guys, will you please stop that | 我说你们俩 别这样了 |
[04:12] | and focus on what really matters here, | 让我们将注意力集中到事情的关键 |
[04:14] | which is our boy Daniel, our beloved Daniel, | 也就是我们的丹尼尔 我们最爱的丹尼尔 |
[04:17] | has a date with Noa Hamilton. | 要和诺亚·汉密尔顿约会了 |
[04:18] | Uh, actually, that’s… | 实际上 那不是 |
[04:22] | not all that matters. | 最重要的 |
[04:25] | That’s today’s total sales. | 这是今天的销售额 |
[04:27] | It’s a new record. | 破纪录了 |
[04:29] | Did you | 你 |
[04:31] | I checked it. Twice. | 我检查了 两遍 |
[04:33] | What about the calculator? Did you check the calculator? | 计算器呢 计算器你检查了吗 |
[04:35] | The calculator’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 计算器也没坏 一切都很好 |
[04:38] | That’s‐‐that’s the right number. | 那个 那个数字是正确的 |
[04:45] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 欧耶 欧耶 |
[04:47] | Oh, yeah! | 欧耶 |
[04:58] | Maybe she can’t see us. | 也许她看不见我们 |
[05:09] | Yesterday, right around this time, | 昨天的这个时候 |
[05:11] | I was getting ready to propose to you. | 我准备要向你求婚 |
[05:14] | Today, I’m the laughingstock of the neighborhood. | 今天 我变成了邻居们的笑柄 |
[05:16] | Vanessa, I know, and I’m sorry | 凡妮莎 我知道 对不起 |
[05:17] | Viral, Daniel. That video went viral. | 漫天都是 丹尼尔 那段视频传的漫天都是 |
[05:19] | The only good thing about that is that I looked fabulous, | 唯一的好处就是视频中的我看上去很漂亮 |
[05:21] | my work phone is ringing off the hook, | 我的办公电话响个不停 |
[05:23] | and every comment says I’m better off without you. | 每条评论都说离开你对我是最好的 |
[05:25] | If I had known that any of that would happen, I | 如果我要是知道会有这样的事发生的话 我 |
[05:26] | What? You would’ve said yes? | 你什么 你就会答应我的求婚吗 |
[05:32] | Then how could you have ended up in bed with Noa Hamilton? | 那你最后又怎么会和诺亚·汉密尔顿上床 |
[05:34] | I didn’t sleep with her. | 我没和她上床 |
[05:40] | ‐ But you kissed her. | 但是你吻她了 |
[05:42] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[05:44] | Look, she was at the restaurant and saw what happened. | 她只是当时在饭店 看到了发生的一切 |
[05:47] | They saw me walking home and next thing you know, | 然后看见我走路回家 接下来就是 |
[05:49] | I’m on this insane ride. | 我上了她的车 开始了疯狂的旅程 |
[05:51] | I never thought that a few hours of hanging out | 我没有想到只是和她在一起几个小时 |
[05:53] | was gonna turn into this thing everyone would know about. | 就变成了了人所周知的事 |
[05:55] | Daniel, she’s Noa Hamilton. You realize‐‐ | 丹尼尔 她是诺拉·汉密尔顿 你想过没有 |
[05:57] | Exactly. Nobody cares about me. | 没错 没人在乎我 |
[05:59] | I do! | 我在乎 |
[06:02] | I do! | 我在乎 |
[06:06] | So what now? | 现在怎样 |
[06:09] | We’re done? | 我们就这么完了是吗 |
[06:11] | After four years, it’s just over? | 我们在一起4年了 就这么完了吗 |
[06:13] | I’m just confused. | 我只是有点混乱 |
[06:16] | It’s like in the movies, it makes it so clear, | 就好像在电影里一切都如此清晰 |
[06:19] | but in real life, I | 但是在真实生活中 我 |
[06:20] | That’s because in real life, Daniel, | 丹尼尔 那是因为在真实生活中 |
[06:21] | people aren’t perfect. | 没有人是完美的 |
[06:24] | So you choose. | 所以你要选择 |
[06:25] | You can either accept them for who they are | 或者你接受他们的真实样子 |
[06:27] | or focus on what they lack. | 或者你挑剔他们缺少的东西 |
[06:31] | Look, I know I caught you off‐guard with the proposal, | 我知道我的求婚让你猝不及防 |
[06:33] | but we can’t let that one moment erase everything we have. | 但是我们不能让那一刻就抹杀掉我们曾经的所有 |
[06:37] | I mean, come on. | 怎么能这样 |
[06:40] | Look, I’m gonna make a reservation | 我在我们俩最喜欢的地方 |
[06:41] | at our favorite place. | 预留了座位 |
[06:43] | Bar Cove. Saturday, 7:00 p. m. | 小湾酒吧 周六晚上7点 |
[06:45] | I say we go and have a date. | 我们约个会 |
[06:46] | Not a proposal, a date. | 不求婚 只约会 |
[06:48] | V, I don’t know. | 凡 我不知道 |
[06:49] | If you show, | 如果你来 |
[06:50] | I’ll be the happiest woman in the world. | 我会是世界上最幸福的女人 |
[06:51] | If you don’t… | 如果你不来 |
[06:54] | I’ll know I need to move on. | 那我就知道 我要放弃了 |
[07:08] | Well, as long as there are plenty | 只要我的客人们有足够多的 |
[07:10] | of plant‐based options for the guests, I’m happy. | 素食选择 我就可以接受 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | ‐ You know, one of these years, I would love it | 我总是想 如果我们能不总是搞 |
[07:15] | if we could just have a party | 这样的活动 而是举办一个 |
[07:16] | instead of this event we always do. | 单纯的派对那就好了 |
[07:18] | Lewis, you know we get more business done | 路易斯 你知道我们这么一个活动得到的商业利益 |
[07:20] | at this one event than we do in all of Fashion Week. | 可以顶的上所有的时尚周加在一起 |
[07:22] | But it’s not a birthday celebration, is it? | 但这不是生日庆祝啊 |
[07:25] | Exactly. You know I don’t like birthdays. | 没错 你知道我不喜欢过生日 |
[07:27] | – Are we ready? ‐ Yes, let’s do it. | – 准备好了吗 – 开始吧 |
[07:29] | No, wait, wait, wait, wait, don’t go. | 不 等等等等 先别走 |
[07:30] | Please don’t judge it. | 别嫌弃我的手艺哈 |
[07:32] | The damn paper was worse than origami. | 这包装纸比折纸手工还难搞 |
[07:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:40] | That is an original of your mother’s first cover. | 那是你母亲的第一期封面杂志的原本 |
[07:44] | Took me forever to track it down. | 不知道花了我多久才搞到的 |
[07:46] | What do you get the girl who’s got everything, right? | 一个什么都不缺的姑娘 该送她什么礼物呢 |
[07:49] | Besides, I had to give Pipes something | 况且 我总得给派珀点什么东西 |
[07:51] | to put in that gorgeous frame. | 放在这个漂亮的镜框里 |
[07:53] | Guys, this is so thoughtful. | 你们真的是太体贴了 |
[07:58] | See, now she’s gotta get her makeup redone. | 看见没 她现在不得不重新化妆了 |
[07:59] | I told you you should’ve waited. | 我跟你说不该等到现在才送的 |
[08:01] | Well, I decided to ignore you. | 我决定不听你的 |
[08:03] | I remember when we shot that. | 我还记得我们照这张相的那个时候 |
[08:05] | Your mother had spent the entire day | 你母亲在塞舌尔群岛 |
[08:08] | shooting in the Seychelles. | 花了一整天的时间照相 |
[08:09] | I mean literally 12 straight hours. | 真的花了12个小时 |
[08:13] | But she kept on smiling. | 但是她一直是微笑的 |
[08:16] | I swear, your mother could light up a whole room | 我发誓 你母亲的微笑让整个房间 |
[08:17] | with that smile. | 都被照亮了 |
[08:20] | And now I’m crying. | 现在我要哭了 |
[08:24] | So you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[08:26] | I love it. | 我喜欢的不得了 |
[08:28] | – And I love you guys. ‐ You bet. | – 还有 我爱你们 – 那还用说 |
[08:49] | No, I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起先生 |
[08:50] | Deliveries around back in the alley. | 送货的请开到后面过道 |
[08:52] | Actually, I’m a guest. | 实际上 我是被邀请的客人 |
[08:55] | * I just wanna be the best *The Best – Awolnation | 我只想成为最好的 |
[09:04] | * I just wanna be the best * | 我只想成为最好的 |
[09:12] | * I just wanna be the best * | 我只想成为最好的 |
[09:13] | Daniel Garcia? | 丹尼尔·加西亚 |
[09:15] | Daniel Gar | 丹尼尔·加 |
[09:17] | Um, who are you with? | 你和谁一起来的 |
[09:20] | ‐ I’m sorry? ‐ Your company. | – 什么 – 你的同伴 |
[09:21] | Who are you with? | 你和谁一起来的 |
[09:23] | Oh, no, it’s just me. | 哦 我没有同伴 就自己 |
[09:25] | No company. | 没有同伴 |
[09:26] | I’m with Ms. Hamilton. | 我是和汉密尔顿小姐一起的 |
[09:28] | She invited me. | 是她邀请了我 |
[09:33] | Let him in. | 让他进吧 |
[09:35] | * Oh me, I wanna feel a little bit stronger * | 我想变得更强大一些 |
[09:36] | * Oh me, I wanna think a little bit smarter * | 我想变得更聪慧一些 |
[09:38] | * Said I just wanna be the best * | 我只想成为最好的那一个 |
[09:41] | * Me, I wanna walk a little bit taller * | 我只想迈向更高的地方 |
[09:42] | * Oh me, I wanna think a little bit smarter * | 我想变得更聪慧一些 |
[09:45] | * Said I just wanna be the best * | 我只想成为最好的那一个 |
[09:53] | * I just wanna be the best * | 我只想成为最好的那一个 |
[10:06] | All right, all right, ladies and gentlemen‐‐ | 好啦 女士们先生们 |
[10:08] | oh, sorry, wrong party. | 抱歉哦 说错了 |
[10:10] | ‘Cause I don’t see any ladies or gentlemen here. | 我没看见什么女士们先生们 |
[10:15] | But seriously, I wanna thank you all for coming | 但言归正传 感谢大家来参加 |
[10:17] | to this little shindig I throw | 我为这个对大家来说都很特别的女人 |
[10:19] | for a woman who is so special to all of us. | 举办的狂欢派对 |
[10:23] | You know, I’ve had the good fortune of knowing her | 从她出生到长大 能够有认识她 |
[10:25] | since she was born. | 是我的幸运 |
[10:26] | One moment, bouncy and giggly. | 一会儿蹦蹦跳跳欢声笑语 |
[10:28] | The next, kicking and screaming. | 一会儿又踢腾哭喊 |
[10:30] | She was like that as a baby too. | 她小时候也是这样 |
[10:33] | I kid! | 我开玩笑呢 |
[10:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together | 女士们先生们 以热烈的掌声 |
[10:37] | for our birthday girl, Noa Hamilton! | 请出我们的寿星女孩 诺亚·汉密尔顿 |
[11:13] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Next. | 下一位 |
[11:20] | Rafael’s. | 拉斐尔烘焙店 |
[11:22] | Yes, pick‐up only. | 是的 只能外带 |
[11:25] | Pastelitos Magnificos? | 大号水果酥派 |
[11:27] | Uh, well, yes. | 好的 |
[11:29] | They’re not listed, but we can make them for you. | 菜单上没有 但我们可以为你制作 |
[11:32] | How many? | 要多少个 |
[11:33] | 50? | 50个 |
[11:35] | Okay. Please. | 好的 请先告诉我 |
[11:36] | Last name first. | 您的姓名 |
[11:38] | Thank you, Mr. Gold. They will be ready at 7:00 p. m. | 谢谢您 戈尔德先生 傍晚7点会为您做好的 |
[11:42] | Adios. Bye‐bye. | 再见 拜拜 |
[11:46] | No more phone orders. We’re already overbooked, okay? | 别再接电话订单了 我们已经超额预定了好吗 |
[11:49] | – Mi amor. ‐ Dimelo. | – 亲爱的 – 咋了 |
[11:50] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[11:58] | Why are you sneaking around like that? | 你怎么偷偷摸摸的 |
[12:01] | I don’t know, Mateo. | 我也不知道啊 马泰奥 |
[12:03] | Here’s an idea: | 不如这样 |
[12:04] | why don’t you ask me at the top of your lungs? | 你再大点声让大家都知道好了 |
[12:06] | Are you going somewhere? | 你这是要去哪吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah, and I’m really late, so… | 是啊 已经都迟到了 所以 |
[12:10] | Oh, that’s right. You need a swimsuit for gym. | 对了 你需要买体育课穿的泳衣 |
[12:14] | Pero, mama, I thought we were gonna go together | 但是 我以为咱俩要一起去呢 |
[12:16] | and have a little mother‐daughter time. | 共度母女时光 |
[12:17] | Ah, it’s fine. I’ve got it. | 没事 我自己就好 |
[12:29] | Hey, hey, hey, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you. | 抱歉 我会补偿你的 |
[12:33] | Pick you up at 7:00? | 我7点去接你吧 |
[12:34] | Never. | 拉倒吧 |
[12:36] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:37] | Actually, yes. Yes, that’s great. | 好啊好啊 太好了 |
[12:39] | Okay. Love you. | 好 爱你哦 |
[12:40] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[12:41] | Thomas Gold. | 托马斯·戈尔德 |
[12:44] | Your mother just took an order from Thomas Gold. | 你妈刚刚接了托马斯·戈尔德的订单 |
[12:46] | And not any kind of order. | 这不是一般的订单 |
[12:48] | 50 Magnificos, the hardest pastries to make. | 点了50个水果酥派 最难做的点心 |
[12:51] | Mom, how could you do that to Papi? | 妈 你咋能这么对老爸 |
[12:53] | Who’s Thomas Gold? | 托马斯·戈尔德是谁啊 |
[12:54] | Tu ves? He doesn’t even know either. | 你看 他也不知道呢 |
[12:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:57] | Is he that star food critic from the “Miami Sun”? | 就是那个迈阿密太阳杂志的著名美食评论家吗 |
[12:59] | ‐ Yes! ‐ What? | – 没错 – 什么 |
[13:01] | And he just ordered from us, | 他刚从我们这点了单 |
[13:03] | which means he might be writing about us. | 意味着他可能会写咱们 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I mean, isn’t that a good thing? | 难道这不是好事吗 |
[13:08] | No. We have a line out the door. | 对 店外面还排着长队呢 |
[13:10] | We have customers who love us. | 我们有爱咱店的顾客 |
[13:12] | All this can vanish with one bad review. | 这一切都可能被恶评毁掉的 |
[13:14] | We can go broke. | 我们会破产的 |
[13:19] | You remember what happened to Alberto’s? | 阿尔贝托面包店的下场你忘了吗 |
[13:21] | – Camilo’s? ‐ Ernesto’s. | – 还有卡米罗点心店 – 还有埃内斯托烘焙坊 |
[13:24] | – All wiped out. ‐ We have to cancel this order. | – 都黄了 – 我们一定要取消这笔订单 |
[13:26] | I’m just trying to help, I’m just trying to help, | 我是想帮忙的 我是想帮忙的 |
[13:28] | I’m just trying to help, I’m just trying to help! | 我是想帮忙的 我是想帮忙的 |
[13:30] | Okay, mira, Papi. | 这样 孩他爸 |
[13:32] | Look, I can do that. | 我可以帮忙 |
[13:35] | Or… | 或者 |
[13:36] | Mateo and I can handle everything else | 我和马泰奥去忙店里其他事 |
[13:39] | and let you and your magic hands get to work. | 你和你神奇的双手就忙订单吧 |
[13:44] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你使的什么计 |
[13:46] | Appeal to my ego. | 你在利用我的自负 |
[13:48] | No, mi amor. Not your ego. | 不 亲爱的 不是利用你的自负 |
[14:09] | ‐ Mateo. ‐ Yeah? | – 马泰奥 – 怎么了 |
[14:11] | Bring me my original baking sheet. | 把我的老烤盘拿出来 |
[14:15] | It’s time for Magnificos. | 该水果酥派上场了 |
[14:22] | ‘Cause it’s over here. | 因为结束了 |
[14:24] | Daniel, you made it. | 丹尼尔 你来了 |
[14:26] | Yes, you did. | 你来了啊 |
[14:28] | Gucci. | 古驰哥 |
[14:30] | No hard feelings. | 别见怪了 |
[14:34] | I accept your apology, | 接受你的道歉了 |
[14:35] | but only because you returned my sweater. | 但仅仅是因为你把毛衣还给我了 |
[14:39] | Piper, I think Max Everts from Neiman’s just got here. | 派珀 尼曼公司的麦克·埃弗茨刚刚来了这里 |
[14:42] | Looks like he wants to talk. | 他似乎想找人聊聊呢 |
[14:45] | Right. | 对哦 |
[14:47] | Right. Lewis? | 是吧 路易斯 |
[14:49] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[14:58] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[14:59] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[15:02] | It may not be as fancy as your other gifts, | 可能不像其他礼物那么漂亮 |
[15:04] | but this one comes with a free lesson. | 但收下它免费赠课哦 |
[15:05] | So I’m not hopeless? | 看来我还算孺子可教 |
[15:08] | You might have potential. | 你可能还很有潜质呢 |
[15:10] | Oh. I’ll take that. | 这话我信了 |
[15:12] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[15:17] | You tell me. | 你说的算 |
[15:29] | So this is… | 这生日派对 |
[15:31] | A lot? | 太浮夸了吗 |
[15:32] | I was gonna say really impressive. | 我本来想说令人惊艳呢 |
[15:34] | I mean, your name | 你的名字 |
[15:35] | Is melting, yes. | 正在融化呢 是啊 |
[15:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:41] | Sometimes I forget that it’s even my name. | 有时候我都忘了那就是我的名字 |
[15:48] | I have to go take care of some business. | 我的去处理点事 |
[15:51] | But I’m gonna come back as soon as I can, okay? | 但我会尽快回来的 好吗 |
[15:56] | And Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[15:59] | I’m really happy you came. | 我真的很开心你能来 |
[16:18] | Chloe, I need a dress that sends a message. | 克洛伊 我需要一条能传达信息的裙子 |
[16:20] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[16:22] | W‐what message? | 什么信息呢 |
[16:24] | A message that says… | 能够传达出 |
[16:27] | “I don’t need you. | 我不需要你了 |
[16:29] | “I may not even want you. | 我想都不想你 |
[16:31] | “Yes, I may be sitting here looking fabulous, | 没错 也许我美美哒坐在这里 |
[16:33] | “and yes, you may think that means | 没错 你可能觉得 |
[16:35] | I want to go back to the way things were, but…” | 我想破镜重圆 但是 |
[16:39] | 休闲时尚 诺亚时装 | |
[16:40] | What? | 怎样 |
[16:42] | Why is she everywhere? | 怎么哪都有这个她 |
[16:49] | Is he worth it? | 他值得你挽留吗 |
[16:52] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[16:54] | Is he worth it? | 他值得你挽留吗 |
[17:00] | He’s kind. | 他很善良 |
[17:02] | And caring. And humble. | 很体贴 很谦逊 |
[17:05] | He likes that I’m ambitious. He supports my dreams. | 我雄心勃勃 他却能支持我的梦想 |
[17:07] | I mean, I don’t have to tell you not every man does that. | 我不必告诉你不是哪个男人都这样的 |
[17:10] | Present moment of temporary insanity aside… | 他现在只是暂时失常 除去这些 |
[17:14] | he’s always made me feel special. | 他总让我感觉很特别 |
[17:19] | So yeah. | 所以没错 |
[17:21] | He’s worth it. | 他值得我挽留 |
[17:24] | Now, where was I? | 我进行到哪了 |
[17:27] | “You may think I’m ready to go back, but‐‐” | 你可能觉得我想破镜重圆 但是 |
[17:29] | “You may think I’m ready | 你可能觉得我想 |
[17:30] | “to go back to the way things were, | 破镜重圆 |
[17:32] | “but things are not gonna be the same this time. | 但事情已经今非昔比了 |
[17:35] | “I am not a prize to be won. | 我不是个要赢到手的战利品 |
[17:36] | I am a woman that needs to be appreciated.” | 我是个需要被欣赏的女人 |
[17:41] | I need a dress that says all of that | 我需要一条传达这些信息的裙子 |
[17:42] | and also has him biting his hand with desire for me. | 同时还能撩拨起他对我的渴望 |
[17:46] | Which means I need more than a dress. | 也就是说我需要的不仅是条裙子 |
[17:51] | I need lingerie. | 我需要性感内衣 |
[17:54] | * I’m all shook up * | 我们都舞动起来 |
[17:58] | * Shook up on you * | 摇摆你的全身 |
[18:02] | * We burn like fireflies * | 我们像萤火虫一样炙热 |
[18:05] | * Burn baby blue * | 让人欲火焚身 |
[18:09] | * ‘Cause I’m so deep * | 我如此沉迷 |
[18:13] | * Deep into you * | 沉迷于你 |
[18:17] | * You are my church tonight * | 你今晚就是我的礼拜 |
[18:19] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[18:21] | My brother, he’s into music, | 我弟弟 他在喜欢玩音乐 |
[18:23] | and he wants me to give his demo to the DJ. | 他想让我把歌曲小样给DJ |
[18:27] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[18:29] | You serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[18:30] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[18:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:34] | * A‐amen * | 阿门 |
[18:36] | * A‐amen * | 阿门 |
[18:38] | It looks like you’re being summoned. | 你似乎被召唤了 |
[18:39] | * I wanna drown in your holy water * | 我想沉溺在你的圣水中 |
[18:41] | * You know a sin never felt so good * | 罪人从未感觉如此之好 |
[18:43] | Oh, nah, I don’t | 我不去了吧 |
[18:45] | It’s her birthday. She’s wearing a plastic crown. | 这是她的生日 她带着塑料皇冠呢 |
[18:47] | You gotta go. | 你一定要去的 |
[18:48] | * I wanna drown in your holy water * | 我想沉溺在你的圣水中 |
[18:50] | * A‐amen * | 阿门 |
[18:52] | * You know a sin never felt so * | 罪人从未感觉如此之好 |
[18:58] | Payback for the rolling pin? | 这是对擀面杖的回报吗 |
[19:03] | * Did I catch your attention? * | 我吸引你的注意了吗 |
[19:05] | * You look like you lost your breath * | 你好像忘了呼吸 |
[19:08] | * When I circle the room, you an owl * | 我盘旋在房间 你就是猫头鹰 |
[19:10] | * You gon’ twist your head * | 自己会扭开头去 |
[19:12] | * Don’t you come at me green with an attitude * | 别用那种态度对我发脾气 |
[19:15] | * When my lips and my soles are red * | 我的双唇和鞋底都变得鲜红 |
[19:17] | * If I leave you behind * | 如果我丢下你 |
[19:18] | * You can look for the broken exs * | 你可以去找分手的前任们 |
[19:21] | * No, no * | 不不 |
[19:23] | * ‘Cause I’ve been here once or twice * | 因为我也经历过一两次了 |
[19:27] | * Never worry ’bout the eyes * | 不在意别人的眼光 |
[19:31] | * Come on, don’t just stand there * | 别傻站着啊 |
[19:32] | * Staring, honey * | 看着我亲爱的 |
[19:33] | * Try to move your feet * | 动动脚吧 |
[19:36] | * If you think they’re looking at you * | 如果你觉得他们在看你 |
[19:39] | * They looking at me * | 其实是在看我呢 |
[19:40] | * I could make it nice and easy * | 我能完美的处理好 |
[19:42] | * I’ma take the lead * | 我来做主导 |
[19:45] | * They ain’t even looking at you, baby * | 他们没看你呢 |
[19:48] | * They looking at me * | 而是在看我 |
[19:52] | * They looking at me * | 他们在看我呢 |
[19:56] | *Yeah, yeah, they looking at me* | 他们在看我 |
[19:58] | *Yes, I’m young for a teacher* | 我还太年轻了 |
[20:01] | *I can teach you the things that you wanna know * | 但我可以教你那些你想知道的事 |
[20:03] | Ay, dios mio! | 天啊 |
[20:06] | * Don’t you bring any bull in the room tonight * | 你今晚也别带什么人到房间了 |
[20:09] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 先生 |
[20:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:13] | * You know that I’ll steal the show, oh* | 你知道我会抢尽风头的 |
[20:16] | * Yeah, ’cause I’ve been here once or twice* | 没错 因为我也经历过一两次了 |
[20:18] | * I’ve been here once or twice, babe* | 我试过一两次了 宝贝 |
[20:21] | * Never worry ’bout the eyes* | 不用为那些眼神担心啊 |
[20:25] | * Come on, don’t just stand there* | 来呀 难道你要站在那里 |
[20:26] | * Staring, honey* | 发呆么 甜心 |
[20:28] | * Try to move your feet* | 赶紧动起来 |
[20:30] | * If you think they’re looking at you * | 如果你觉得他们在看你 |
[20:33] | * They looking at me * | 他们其实在看我 |
[20:35] | * I could make it nice and easy * | 我可以愉快而利落地夺得大家的目光 |
[20:37] | * I’ma take the lead* | 我要独领风骚 |
[20:38] | * I’ma taking the lead* | 我要独领风骚 |
[20:39] | * They ain’t even looking at you, baby * | 他们根本没看你啊 宝贝 |
[20:42] | * They looking at me * | 他们在看我呢 |
[20:46] | * They looking at me * | 他们都盯着我呢 |
[20:48] | * I could make it nice and easy * | 我可以愉快而利落地夺得大家的目光 |
[20:50] | * I’ma take the lead * | 我要独领风骚 |
[20:53] | * They ain’t even looking at you, baby* | 他们根本没看你啊 宝贝 |
[20:55] | * They looking at me * | 他们在看我呢 |
[20:57] | * They just looking at me* | 他们只是在看我 |
[21:00] | * They looking at me* | 只是在盯着我 |
[21:01] | * Yeah, they looking at me * | 对 他们在看我呢 |
[21:03] | * My baby, baby, they looking at me * | 我的宝贝 宝贝 他们在看我 |
[21:09] | * Don’t you know that they looking at me?* | 你不知道他们都在看我呢吗 |
[21:14] | * They looking at me * | 他们都在盯着我 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[21:23] | It’s the bakery truck. | 是那辆面包车 |
[21:25] | That’s funny. | 真幽默 |
[21:26] | Just get the truck. | 去帮我拿车吧 |
[21:34] | – Hey. ‐ Daniel. | – 喂 – 丹尼尔 |
[21:36] | The oven exploded. | 烤箱坏了 |
[21:37] | How long till you can get here and fix it? | 你要多久能回来修一下它 |
[21:41] | It might be a while, but I can talk you through it. | 可能得有一会儿 但我可以电话里告诉你怎么修 |
[21:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:46] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[21:48] | Dad, are you there? | 爸 你还在听吗 |
[21:50] | Okay, walk me through it. | 好吧 你说我来做 |
[21:52] | Open up the right side panel. | 打开烤箱的右侧面板 |
[21:53] | Look for a silver cylinder on the upper right. | 在右上角的地方有一个银色的圆柱体 |
[21:56] | If it blew out, there should be, like, a scorch mark. | 如果烤箱冒烟了 那儿应该有烧焦的痕迹 |
[21:58] | – You see it? ‐ Yes, yes. | – 你看见了吗 – 看见了 |
[22:00] | – Here it is. ‐ All right, all right. | – 你说的那个圆柱体 – 好的 好的 |
[22:01] | We can do this. So now | 我们可以做到的 现在 |
[22:02] | Pop. Pop. | 爸 爸 |
[22:06] | How is there no service? | 怎么能没信号 |
[22:14] | ‐ He’s gone. ‐ Well, hang up. | – 没声了 – 那就把电话挂了 |
[22:15] | He’ll call back. | 他会打回来的 |
[22:19] | I shouldn’t have listened to you. | 我就不该听你的 |
[22:22] | Making Magnificos for Thomas Gold. | 接下为托马斯·戈尔德做面包的订单 |
[22:24] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么问题 |
[22:26] | This. This could go wrong! | 这个 这个出问题了 |
[22:28] | ‐ Pop. ‐ Ay, por favor. | – 爸 – 拜托 |
[22:29] | If you would’ve taken that repair class that I’d found, | 如果你去上了我让给你找的那个修理课 |
[22:32] | maybe this wouldn’t be happening right now, huh? | 也许现在就不会这样束手无策了 对吧 |
[22:33] | That’s the whole reason that we have sons, Mari. | 我们生儿子的原因 |
[22:36] | So I don’t have to take a repair class! | 不就是我不用去上修理课了吗 玛丽 |
[22:37] | Oh, that makes a lot of sense. | 你说的有道理 |
[22:39] | Hey, Pop. | 爸 |
[22:42] | I can fix it. | 我能修好它 |
[22:46] | I can do it, Pop. | 我可以的 爸爸 |
[22:48] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[22:50] | ‐ You sure? ‐ Yeah! | – 你确定吗 – 当然 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:57] | In the meantime, we take some of these upstairs | 他修的时候 我们拿点上楼 |
[22:59] | and do ’em in the regular oven. | 用普通的烤箱烤 |
[23:01] | ‐ Mm. ‐ I’m trusting you. | – 嗯 – 我相信你 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:13] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[23:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:17] | I know this is super awkward, | 我知道这件事说出来会很尴尬 |
[23:18] | but do you think this is something | 但你觉得这是你哥哥 |
[23:19] | your brother might like? | 会喜欢的款式吗 |
[23:21] | Vanessa, wow, um… | 凡妮莎 哇哦 呃 |
[23:24] | There are so many things wrong with that question. | 你这个问题问的很有问题 |
[23:26] | Oh, it’s just we’re practically sisters | 我们是好姐妹 |
[23:28] | and, you know, | 而且 你知道的 |
[23:30] | I’m in a fight with Noa Hamilton. | 我得把诺亚·汉密尔顿比下去 |
[23:32] | All’s fair in love and war, so what do you think? | 在爱情和战争中要不择手段 你觉得呢 |
[23:34] | You look amazing! | 你看起来超赞 |
[23:36] | I think you look amazing and that you should go in there | 我觉得你穿这个很好 你应该进去 |
[23:38] | and put some clothes on | 穿上衣服 |
[23:39] | and then get out there and buy it | 然后出去交钱买下来 |
[23:40] | and I will get out of here and get this for me. | 我也会出去交钱 给我自己买下这件衣服 |
[23:43] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[23:52] | Hey, man. How much longer? | 嘿 伙计 还要多久啊 |
[23:54] | Sorry, we’re going as fast as we can, man. | 抱歉 先生 我们尽快 |
[23:58] | Vanessa’s gonna kill me. | 凡妮莎会杀了我的 |
[24:05] | ‐ Ah, Noa. ‐ Oh, hey. | – 诺亚 – 嘿 |
[24:06] | Where did Daniel go? | 丹尼尔去哪儿了 |
[24:08] | Baker Boy? I don’t know. | 面包小子 我也不知道 |
[24:09] | Listen, Terry called. | 特里打电话来了 |
[24:12] | You have to call your mom. | 你得给你妈妈打个电话 |
[24:15] | Do you want me to go with you? | 用我陪你一起吗 |
[24:17] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我可以的 多谢了 |
[24:19] | Hey, if you see Daniel, tell him I’m looking for him. | 对了 如果你看见了丹尼尔 跟他说我在找他 |
[24:23] | Yeah, I’ll get right on that. | 好的 我会传达的 |
[24:24] | Hey. Where’s Daniel? | 嘿 看见丹尼尔了吗 |
[24:26] | I know. | 我的天啊 |
[24:27] | Why don’t I change into an outfit that says I care? | 你觉得我穿这身衣服是专门找人的吗 |
[24:29] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[24:31] | Here. | 给 |
[24:33] | What is it about that guy? | 那家伙什么情况 |
[24:35] | God. | 天啊 |
[24:51] | Mira. | 亲爱的 |
[24:54] | I remember | 我还记得 |
[24:56] | the first time I saw you. | 我第一次见到你的时候 |
[25:01] | I was on stage in between numbers | 我当时站在舞台上 要选择一个男人的号码 |
[25:03] | and I asked the stagehand… | 我问工作人员 |
[25:10] | And he said, “Oye, es Rafael, the pastry chef.” | 他说 拉斐尔 面包师 |
[25:14] | And I had all these butterflies in my stomach | 我心里小鹿乱撞 |
[25:17] | and a big smile | 笑得很开心 |
[25:19] | because I knew | 因为我知道 |
[25:21] | that since we both worked at El Tropicana, | 既然我们都在热带餐馆工作 |
[25:25] | we were gonna see each other every night. | 那我们每晚都可以见面 |
[25:30] | And now here we are. | 现在我们还在一起 |
[25:34] | 30 years later. | 30年过去了 |
[25:37] | Watching our future bake in an oven. | 烤箱里的这批甜点决定着我们的未来 |
[25:41] | Mi amor. Mira. | 亲爱的 你看着我 |
[25:45] | That is not our future. | 那不是我们的未来 |
[25:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:58] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[26:01] | *Every time I close my eyes* | 每当我闭上双眼 |
[26:05] | ‐ Hello? ‐ Hi, Mommy. | – 喂 你好 – 嗨 妈妈 |
[26:06] | Did you call? | 你刚刚打电话给我了 |
[26:08] | Happy birthday, Noa‐Boa. | 生日快乐 诺亚宝贝 |
[26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[26:12] | Did you have a party? | 办派对了吗 |
[26:14] | I’m actually having one right now. | 现在正在举办派对 |
[26:17] | Did you get a lot of presents? | 你有没有收到很多礼物 |
[26:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[26:21] | I’m literally looking at a mountain of presents. | 我这的礼物都要堆成山了 |
[26:25] | But you know what my favorite one was? | 但你知道我最喜欢的是哪一个吗 |
[26:28] | It was a picture of you that I had never seen before. | 是一张我从没有见过的您的照片 |
[26:31] | That’s a strange present for a girl your age, | 对你这个年纪的女孩儿来说 这个礼物有点奇怪啊 |
[26:35] | isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[26:36] | Not as fun as a doll | 不像洋娃娃 |
[26:39] | or a tea set. | 或茶具那么有趣 |
[26:41] | Would you like a tea set for your birthday this year? | 你今年生日礼物想要一套茶具吗 |
[26:46] | I would love that. | 我会喜欢的 |
[26:47] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来就很可爱 |
[26:50] | We’ll go for tea at the Plaza like | 我们去广场里喝茶 |
[26:54] | like that girl in your favorite book. | 就像你最喜欢的那本书里的女孩儿那样 |
[26:55] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字呀 |
[26:57] | Eloise? | 艾洛伊丝 |
[26:59] | Would you like me to read “Eloise” to you tonight? | 今天晚上想不想听我给你讲艾洛伊丝的故事呀 |
[27:03] | I would like that very much. | 太好了 我想听 |
[27:08] | I have to go now, Mom, but I’ll call you later, okay? | 我先挂了 妈妈 一会儿再打给你 好吗 |
[27:11] | Okay, Noa‐Boa. | 好的 诺亚宝贝 |
[27:17] | That was my daughter. | 是我女儿的电话 |
[27:20] | Have I told you about her? | 我有跟你说过她吗 |
[27:36] | Here’s your bakery truck, sir. | 先生 您的面包车 |
[27:38] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[27:51] | Are you serious right now? | 你什么情况 |
[27:53] | Come on. | 给点力啊 |
[27:55] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[28:01] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[28:03] | What the Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 什么 |
[28:04] | Piper! What are you doing? | 派珀 你要干嘛啊 |
[28:08] | Daniel, you can’t leave. | 丹尼尔 你不能走 |
[28:10] | I’ve been here for hours. | 我已经呆了好几个小时了 |
[28:11] | Look, I know that, but I think you like her, | 我知道 我觉得你喜欢她 |
[28:15] | and she likes you too. | 她也喜欢你 |
[28:16] | She likes everyone. | 她喜欢所有人 |
[28:18] | That’s what celebrities do. Make anyone feel special. | 名人就是这样 让每个人都感觉自己很特别 |
[28:20] | But with you, it’s different. | 但你 不一样 |
[28:23] | You know how ridiculous that sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗 |
[28:25] | I have known her since she was 14. | 我14岁的时候久认识她了 |
[28:27] | This “party,” it’s work. | 这个派对 就是逢场作戏 |
[28:29] | She hates her birthday. That’s why she works. | 她讨厌她的生日 所以她开派对 |
[28:31] | And inviting you, well… | 但邀请你来 |
[28:35] | that was new. | 这是新鲜事 |
[28:38] | I have a life. Do you understand? | 我有我的生活 你懂吗 |
[28:40] | A real life. | 平凡的生活 |
[28:42] | Yeah, okay, well, if you leave, | 是的 好吧 但如果你走了 |
[28:44] | you’re gonna be wondering for the rest of your real life | 你往后余生都会回想当初的可能 |
[28:46] | what could’ve happened if you’d just listened to me | 如果你听我的 留下来 |
[28:49] | and stayed. | 会发生什么 |
[29:11] | Hi, you’ve reached Vanessa Carmen Sanchez. | 您好 这里是凡妮莎·卡门·桑切斯的语音信箱 |
[29:13] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[29:15] | Vanessa, it’s me. | 凡妮莎 是我 |
[29:19] | I’m not gonna be able to make it. | 我不能去赴约了 |
[29:54] | 丹尼尔 语音信箱 | |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[30:01] | Vanessa, it’s me. | 凡妮莎 是我 |
[30:04] | I’m not gonna be able to make it. | 我不能去赴约了 |
[30:27] | My mum first got sick when I was around eight. | 我妈妈第一次生病的时候 我八岁 |
[30:33] | At first, | 起初 |
[30:35] | I thought it was fun. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[30:39] | My mum liked to play make‐believe. | 我妈妈总是喜欢想象 |
[30:44] | To be honest, it’s really hard talking to her | 说实话 跟她说话很难 |
[30:47] | because she goes in and out of reality. | 因为她有时清醒有时迷糊 |
[30:50] | It’s really hard to watch. | 让人不忍心看到她这样子 |
[30:54] | I had no idea. | 我完全想不到 |
[30:58] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:01] | It’s not something I talk about a lot. | 我很少提起这件事 |
[31:05] | That’s life, right? | 这就是生活 不是吗 |
[31:11] | And you don’t have any brothers or sisters? | 你没有其他的兄弟姐妹吗 |
[31:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:19] | I can’t remember the last time | 我已经不记得上一次有人一点都不了解我 |
[31:21] | someone didn’t know everything about me. | 是什么时候的事了 |
[31:24] | It’s nice. | 这感觉很好 |
[31:26] | You just know me for me. | 你只是因为我而去了解我 |
[31:31] | Everybody knowing everything? | 每个人都知道我的一切 |
[31:33] | I don’t think I could handle that. | 我想我应付不来这种情况 |
[31:36] | It’s not all bad. | 也不全是坏事 |
[31:38] | I mean, overall, my life turned out pretty good. | 我的意思是 总的来说 我的生活发展得很好 |
[31:43] | And yet you still don’t like your birthdays. | 但你还是不喜欢你的生日 |
[31:51] | When I was little, my dad would always miss them. | 当我小的时候 我爸爸总是错过我的生日 |
[31:55] | And then when I was ten, | 然后在我十岁的时候 |
[31:58] | my mum had a really bad episode | 我妈妈在我的生日派对上 |
[31:59] | at my birthday party. | 经历了一件非常糟糕的事 |
[32:02] | So that was when I decided | 就在那时我决定 |
[32:04] | I was done with birthdays. | 不再过生日了 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:10] | They’re just, like, work events now. | 生日现在于我而言 就只是饭局了 |
[32:14] | Speaking of which, I should probably get back | 说到这 我可能应该回去 |
[32:17] | to “working” my birthday party. | 应酬了 |
[32:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[32:25] | What? | 什么 |
[32:26] | Noa, let’s get out of here. | 诺亚 我们走吧 |
[32:31] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能就这么走 |
[32:33] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[32:35] | Well, it’s my party. I think people would notice. | 这是我的派对 我想人们会注意到的 |
[32:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:39] | It’s your party. | 这是你的派对 |
[32:41] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[32:43] | Change into something fun. | 把它变成有趣的事情 |
[32:45] | Fun like what? | 比如呢 |
[32:47] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[32:58] | MC Cubano speaking. | 我是主持古巴人 |
[33:00] | Psych! | 骗你的 |
[33:01] | It’s my voicemail. Hit it. | 这是我的语音信箱 说吧 |
[33:05] | You go to Deering, right? | 你在迪尔林上学 对吧 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[33:10] | Waiting on a ride, huh? | 在等人接吗 |
[33:11] | My brother. | 等我哥哥 |
[33:12] | My mom. | 我等我妈妈 |
[33:16] | Jeans. | 牛仔裤 |
[33:17] | Swimsuit. | 泳衣 |
[33:19] | If there’s a hell, | 如果有地狱 |
[33:20] | it’s filled with dressing rooms and swimsuits. | 那就是满是更衣室和泳衣的地方 |
[33:22] | Yeah, and I just lived it. | 是的 我刚经历过 |
[33:25] | Why is it so horrible? | 为什么它可以这么恐怖 |
[33:27] | It must be the fabric or the lighting, the mirrors… | 一定是布料 灯光 镜子 |
[33:30] | The whole concept. | 整个概念 |
[33:32] | Let’s wrap you in 1/4 inch of stretchy fabric. | 让我们用1/4英寸有弹性的布料把你包起来 |
[33:34] | And my mom wanted to come with me today. | 我妈妈今天还想和我一起去 |
[33:36] | Mine too. | 我妈妈也是 |
[33:38] | It’s like she forgot what it’s like to be young. | 她好像忘了她年轻的时候是什么样子的 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:41] | No, I don’t wanna model for you, Mom. | 不 我不想给你当模特 妈妈 |
[33:43] | I just wanna get in and out of there as quickly as possible. | 我只是想快进快出 |
[33:46] | ‐ Like Navy SEALs. ‐ Yeah. | – 像海豹突击队一样 – 是的 |
[33:50] | That’s my ride. | 我的车来了 |
[33:52] | It was nice meeting you. | 见到你很开心 |
[33:54] | You too. | 我也是 |
[34:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:05] | Want a ride home? | 想搭个顺风车回家吗 |
[34:12] | 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four! | |
[34:15] | * ‘Cause I’m a Calle Ocho guy * | 因为我是个第八街男孩 |
[34:17] | * Ocho, oh * | 噢 噢 |
[34:19] | * A little macho, a little shy * | 有点男子气概 有点害羞 |
[34:21] | * Oh, oh * | 噢 噢 |
[34:24] | * And I will be your cabana boy * | 我将是你的海滨小屋男孩 |
[34:31] | * I’ll bring you empanada‐nadas and rum * | 我会给你拿肉馅饼和朗姆酒 |
[34:35] | I fixed it. | 我修好了 |
[34:39] | I did it! I did it! | 我成功了 我成功了 |
[34:41] | I did it! I did it! | 我成功了 我成功了 |
[34:44] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[34:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[35:00] | I did everything right. I swear. | 我每个步骤都做对了 我发誓 |
[35:10] | What? | 干嘛 |
[35:12] | What? | 干嘛啊 |
[35:14] | You’re not mad at me? | 你们不生气吗 |
[35:15] | No, mijo. | 不 亲爱的 |
[35:17] | I love you for trying, and you made it work. | 我们为你做出的努力感到欣慰 而且你做出了补救 |
[35:21] | Yeah, papi. You know what? | 对 老头子 你知道吗 |
[35:22] | Sometimes you just have to laugh. | 有时候你只需要一笑而过 |
[35:27] | Uh, hello? | 我回来了 |
[35:29] | Geez! | 天 |
[35:31] | Dare I ask what’s with the mood lighting? | 我敢问一下 这么暗是怎么回事 |
[35:35] | Nat, I’m sorry. I was supposed to pick you up. | 纳特 对不起 我应该去接你的 |
[35:37] | I know. It’s okay though. | 我知道 但是没关系 |
[35:39] | I got a ride home. | 我坐了一趟顺风车回来 |
[35:47] | Look at your mother. | 看你妈妈 |
[35:48] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[35:50] | Who gave you this ride? | 谁载你回来的 |
[35:51] | Because I’m thinking maybe it was a cute boy? | 因为我在想或许会不会是一个可爱男孩呢 |
[35:55] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[35:56] | Put down the flashlight. | 放下手电筒 |
[36:01] | * I wanna have some fun * | 我想找点乐子 |
[36:03] | Whoa. I said to wear something | 我说穿点 |
[36:05] | Fun. This is fun. | 有趣的衣服 这很有趣啊 |
[36:07] | Fine. Next time, I’ll wear sweats. | 好吧 下次我会穿汗衫的 |
[36:08] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[36:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 哇慢着慢着 你在干嘛 |
[36:11] | Are you leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[36:13] | With this guy? | 跟这家伙 |
[36:15] | Well, you know, it is my birthday. | 你知道的 这是我的生日 |
[36:17] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[36:18] | That was easy. | 还挺容易的 |
[36:20] | But be back by midni | 但是半夜前回来 |
[36:22] | it is midnight. | 现在就是半夜了 |
[36:29] | You know Daniel is an idiot, right? | 你知道丹尼尔是个白痴 对吧 |
[36:31] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[36:33] | you are beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[36:34] | And smart. And kind. | 聪明 善良 |
[36:37] | Screw him! | 去他的 |
[36:40] | I know every book and magazine article say walk away. | 我知道每一本书和杂志上的文章都说走开 |
[36:43] | Fighting for a man is just a sign of low self‐esteem. | 为男人而战只是自卑的表现 |
[36:46] | I think they’re wrong. | 我认为他们是错的 |
[36:49] | I think love isn’t always perfect. | 我认为爱情并不是永远都是完美的 |
[36:52] | I think sometimes a person loses their way, | 我认为有时候一个人会迷失方向 |
[36:54] | becomes infatuated, right? | 变得昏头昏脑的 对吧 |
[36:56] | Like, Daniel is off in his little fantasy world. | 比如 丹尼尔沉浸在他的小幻想世界里 |
[36:59] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[37:00] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[37:02] | He doesn’t belong there, Chloe. | 他不属于那里 克洛依 |
[37:04] | He doesn’t. And he’s gonna realize that. | 他不属于 他会意识到的 |
[37:06] | They all are. His whole family. | 他们都会 他的整个家庭 |
[37:09] | And I’m gonna remind them | 我要提醒他们 |
[37:13] | that Vanessa Princesa | 凡妮莎·普林塞萨 |
[37:16] | is the real happily ever after. | 才是真正最终幸福的选择 |
[37:21] | Get a pen. | 拿只笔 |
[37:23] | It’s time to start planning. | 是时候开始计划了 |
[37:26] | That’s it, papi! | 就是这样 宝贝 |
[37:28] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yes! | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[37:30] | Hey, Pop. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[37:32] | Good news. I found the breaker. | 好消息 我找到了断路器 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I got more good news. | 是吗 我有更多的好消息 |
[37:35] | Thomas Gold is here. | 托马斯·戈尔德来了 |
[37:43] | I ordered 50. | 我订购了50个 |
[37:45] | I know, but our oven broke. | 我知道 但是我们的烤箱坏了 |
[37:48] | We fixed it, it broke again. | 我们修好了 然后又坏了 |
[37:50] | This was all I could manage. I’m sorry. | 我只能做到这些了 我很抱歉 |
[37:53] | No charge for your inconvenience. | 对你造成不便所以不收费 |
[37:56] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[38:15] | I publish my column every Monday. | 我每星期一发表我的专栏 |
[38:18] | I’d have your ovens fixed by Tuesday morning. | 我会在星期二早上修好你的烤箱 |
[38:35] | ‐ All right. ‐ Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[38:36] | ‐ That’s ‐ Whoa. | 那真是 |
[38:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[38:39] | – Aw, come on! ‐ Thank you. Thank you! | – 好了 – 谢谢了 谢谢了 |
[38:40] | Ay, be quiet! | 安静 |
[38:41] | Oh, very sweet. | 噢 真是甜蜜 |
[38:42] | Hey, it’s Daniel. | 嘿 是丹尼尔 |
[38:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is he at the party? | 哇 他在派对上吗 |
[38:45] | Is he still with her? | 他还跟她一起吗 |
[38:47] | I don’t know. He sent a link. | 我不知道 他发了个链接给我 |
[38:48] | Well, click it! | 点啊 |
[38:50] | * ‘Cause I’m a Calle Ocho guy * | 因为我是个第八街男孩 |
[38:53] | * Oh * ‐ That’s… | 噢 那 |
[38:55] | That’s my song. | 那是我的歌 |
[38:56] | What? | 什么 |
[38:58] | Noa Hamilton is playing my song at her party. | 诺亚·汉密尔顿在她的派对上演奏我的歌 |
[39:01] | Ay, dios mio, papi! | 天啊 我的天啊 宝贝 |
[39:04] | * ‘Cause I’m a Calle Ocho guy * | 因为我是个第八街男孩 |
[39:06] | * Oh, oh * | 噢 噢 |
[39:08] | * A little macho, a little shy * | 有点男子气概 有点害羞 |
[39:12] | Sour, but it’s delicious, right? | 酸的 但是很好吃 对吧 |
[39:15] | What I love about food is that it’s all about combinations. | 我喜欢食物的原因是食物关键在于混合 |
[39:20] | The two most unlikely ingredients | 两种风格迥异的成分 |
[39:21] | make the best combination. | 构成了最佳组合 |
[39:22] | For example, | 例如 |
[39:24] | prosciutto and melon. | 意大利熏火腿和甜瓜 |
[39:25] | You named the most obvious one. | 你说的是最明显的一个 |
[39:28] | I got a good one. | 我想到一个不错的 |
[39:30] | Pineapple and goat cheese. | 菠萝和山羊奶酪 |
[39:33] | Yeah, that’s pretty good. | 是的 非常不错 |
[39:35] | Bacon and ice cream. | 培根和冰淇淋 |
[39:37] | A little heavy, but what about… | 有点重口 但是看看 |
[39:41] | Vietnamese banana flower and fish sauce. | 越南芭蕉花和鱼露怎么样 |
[39:43] | Oh, my God, really? ‐ | 噢我的天 真的吗 |
[39:45] | Playing the world traveler card again. | 拿你周游世界的履历来压我 |
[39:47] | I knew you’d like that one. | 我就知道你会喜欢的 |
[39:58] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[40:03] | I thought I was supposed to do that. | 我想我应该这么做 |
[40:05] | Well, who needs a candle when you’ve got those? | 有了漫天星光 谁还需要蜡烛呢 |
[40:09] | * It’s a beautiful day * | 美好的一天 |
[40:11] | * And I just wanna ride it * | 我只想乘 |
[40:15] | * Ride the wave * | 乘浪 |
[40:17] | * Right there to your side * | 与你一同漂流 |
[40:21] | * It’s a beautiful day * | 美好的一天 |
[40:23] | * Who am I to deny it? * | 我有什么资格否认呢 |
[40:27] | * We’ll ride away * | 我们会一路绝尘 |
[40:30] | * To a beautiful night * | 迷失在这美好的夜晚 |
[40:44] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[40:46] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[40:47] | Let’s go for a swim. | 我们去游泳吧 |
[40:50] | But I don’t have my swimsuit. | 但是我没有带我的泳衣 |
[40:53] | Neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[40:56] | Watch your step! | 注意脚下 |
[40:59] | * Here we go on a beautiful day * | 今天天气很好 |
[41:05] | * Here we go on a beautiful day * | 今天天气很好 |
[41:06] | Is the birthday curse broken? | 生日诅咒被打破了吗 |
[41:13] | ‐ What? ‐ Curse is broken. | – 什么 – 诅咒被打破了 |
[41:14] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[41:18] | I’m filming in Puerto Rico next week. | 我下周要去波多黎各拍戏 |
[41:21] | I’d like you to come. | 我希望你能来 |