时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is Daniel Garcia. | 我叫丹尼尔·加西亚 |
[00:05] | My life used to be pretty normal. | 我过去的生活很平凡 |
[00:07] | I worked at my family’s bakery in Little Havana | 我和我妈 我爸 我疯狂的弟弟 |
[00:08] | with my mom, my dad, | 我的小妹一起 |
[00:10] | my crazy brother, and my little sister. | 一起在家里看的小哈瓦那面包店工作 |
[00:13] | I had a girlfriend. Life was good. | 我曾经有一个女朋友 生活过得还不错 |
[00:15] | Until she decided to propose. | 直到她决定向我求婚 |
[00:17] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[00:18] | And I decided to say… | 我决定说 |
[00:19] | No. | 不 |
[00:21] | That’s when everything changed. | 从那时起 一切都变了 |
[00:24] | I met Noa Hamilton. | 我遇到了诺亚·汉密尔顿 |
[00:25] | As in international superstar, fashion icon, | 一个国际巨星 时尚达人 |
[00:28] | one of the most famous women in the world– | 全世界最有名的女人之一 |
[00:30] | that Noa Hamilton. | 诺亚·汉密尔顿 |
[00:32] | The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. | 过去的几周我的世界天翻地覆 |
[00:34] | She’s a celebrity. | 她是明星 |
[00:36] | She makes people fall in love with her for a living. | 让别人爱上她是她的生存之道 |
[00:37] | My sister may have found true love. | 我妹妹好像找到了真爱 |
[00:40] | He doesn’t look like much, but he’s the real deal. | 他貌不惊人 但他货真价实 |
[00:42] | My ex became my brother’s manager. | 我的前女友成了我哥的经纪人 |
[00:44] | I get 10% of every gig you book from now on | 以后你的每场音乐会我都要提成10% |
[00:46] | and don’t you even try to negotiate with me. | 别想着跟我讨价还价 |
[00:48] | And Noa’s manager laid down the law. | 诺亚的经纪人定下了规矩 |
[00:50] | No touching, no kissing, | 不许肢体接触 不许接吻 |
[00:52] | no anything that the press can interpret as romance. | 不许有任何看似浪漫的举动 |
[00:56] | Maybe I should’ve listened to him. | 也许我就该听他的 |
[01:15] | * You’ve been fronting, say you’re coming over * | 你一直在前面 说你要过来 |
[01:17] | * Big game hunting, let the beat start * | 等待猎物入网 节奏开始跳动 |
[01:19] | * Don’t rush, will you move too slow? * | 别着急 你可以慢点吗 |
[01:21] | * Don’t rush when I take control * | 别着急 我来掌控 |
[01:24] | * Hey-o, gotta let you know * | 我想让你知道 |
[01:26] | * Got you falling below * | 这里由我做主 |
[01:57] | * Running out of patience * | 失去了耐心 |
[01:58] | * Man, you gotta make it happen * | 你要把握住机遇 |
[02:00] | * Show me dedication if you wanna see my passion * | 如我想让我展现热情就拿出真心 |
[02:02] | * No more flirty texts, what I want is dirty sex * | 别再发轻浮的消息 我只想尽情做爱 |
[02:04] | * Tell me when you call me next * | 下次打电话请告诉我 |
[02:05] | * Sorry, am I doing that right? * | 抱歉 我做的对吗 |
[02:15] | Not so fast, lover boy. | 别着急啊 恋爱小子 |
[02:17] | We need to talk about the daily breakfast | 我们谈谈你过去几周 |
[02:19] | you’ve been having these last few weeks. | 每天忙活的爱心早餐 |
[02:21] | Yeah, more like daily sex-fast. | 更像是做爱早餐 |
[02:24] | Oye, why do you keep running off to her? | 你怎么总是跑去找她 |
[02:26] | Does she not wanna meet us, | 她是不愿见我们吗 |
[02:28] | or are you just ashamed of your family? | 还是你觉得我们丢人 |
[02:29] | No, no, no, it’s not that. | 没有没有 不是的 |
[02:31] | It’s just that it’s really new, | 只是我们才刚开始恋爱 |
[02:34] | and we’re just trying to keep it on the down-low. | 我们想都尽量保持低调 |
[02:35] | And how long do you think that’s gonna last, | 你以为还能藏多久 |
[02:38] | #Noa’s new MysteryMan? | 标签 诺亚的新神秘情人 |
[02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | Hey, guys. I finally made it to Piñones. | 朋友们我终于来到波多黎各了 |
[02:55] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[02:57] | What are you doing? | 在看什么呢 |
[02:59] | I’m watching this video of you in Piñones. | 在看你在波多黎各拍的视频 |
[03:01] | You could totally have a future in this. | 你做这个真的很有前途 |
[03:03] | In what? | 做什么 |
[03:05] | You could have a show about food or something. | 你可以做美食节目之类的 |
[03:08] | I have a job. | 我有工作 |
[03:09] | It’s called “taking over the bakery | 在我爸退休之后 |
[03:11] | after my dad retires.” | 接管烘焙店 |
[03:12] | Yeah, but is that what you want? | 但你真的想要那样吗 |
[03:17] | I never really thought about it, you know? | 我没真正想过 |
[03:20] | It’s just always been the plan. | 一直都那样计划罢了 |
[03:22] | Well, all I know is the camera loves you. | 我只知道你很上相 |
[03:25] | Speaking of… | 说到这里 |
[03:33] | There goes our bubble. | 我们传出绯闻了 |
[03:37] | You can’t even see my face. | 都看不到我的脸呢 |
[03:38] | No, Daniel. | 不 丹尼尔 |
[03:39] | The press smell blood, they’re gonna start circling. | 媒体会捕风捉影 他们不会善罢甘休 |
[03:43] | It can’t be that bad. | 没那么糟的 |
[03:45] | Daniel, you have no idea. | 丹尼尔 你不知道 |
[03:48] | Fame is hard on a relationship. | 名声对于恋爱关系来说很难 |
[03:50] | So this is a relationship now? | 我们现在算是恋爱咯 |
[03:52] | – I’m serious. – All right. | – 我是认真的 – 好吧 |
[03:54] | We’ll do our best to stay in the bubble. | 我们尽量保持低调 |
[03:56] | And if it pops, we’ll figure it out. | 如果爆出来了 我们就想办法解决 |
[04:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:01] | Kay. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[04:10] | there’s another group of sharks we have to deal with. | 还有一群家伙等着我们处理 |
[04:13] | My family. | 我的家人们 |
[04:15] | They keep asking to meet you. | 他们一直说要见你 |
[04:16] | But don’t worry, I put them off and– | 但别担心 我回绝他们了 |
[04:17] | I would love to meet them. | 我很愿意见他们 |
[04:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 – 真的 |
[04:23] | Unless you don’t want me to. | 除非你不想让我见 |
[04:38] | Thank you so much. Have a great one. | 感谢光临 祝您愉快 |
[04:42] | How’s my number one client? | 我的首位客户怎么样了 |
[04:44] | Vanessa. How you doing? | 凡妮莎 你好吗 |
[04:46] | You think you can keep your voice down? | 你能低调点吗 |
[04:47] | I still haven’t had a chance to talk to Daniel | 我还没找机会跟丹尼尔说 |
[04:49] | about the whole you-managing-me thing. | 你做我经纪人的事呢 |
[04:51] | Why is it any of his business? | 关他什么事啊 |
[04:52] | Well, you know, it’s a little weird, | 就是怪怪的 |
[04:55] | you know, working with my brother’s ex-girlfriend. | 和我哥的前女友共事 |
[04:58] | Well, I got you another gig tonight, | 我今晚又给你联系了一场演出 |
[05:01] | but if it’s too weird, I’ll just | 但如果你觉得太奇怪了 我就 |
[05:03] | Wait, wait, wait. Vanessa, Vanessa. | 等等 慢着 凡妮莎 |
[05:05] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我话还没说完呢 |
[05:07] | It’s not weird. It’s a good weird. | 不奇怪 这是件好事 |
[05:09] | – Okay, good. – Yeah. | – 好吧 那好 – 是啊 |
[05:10] | 7:00 p.m. Stein kellner wedding. | 晚上七点 斯坦·凯尔纳的婚礼见 |
[05:12] | Address is on the back. | 地址在后面 |
[05:15] | Have fun. | 演出开心 |
[05:22] | 2 bucks please. | 2块钱 |
[05:24] | – Thank you. – All right, enjoy. | – 谢谢 – 请慢用 |
[05:26] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:28] | You’re thinking about asking me to the movies tonight. | 你在想今晚请我去看电影 |
[05:31] | And I’m thinking I’ll say yes. | 我应该会答应的 |
[05:34] | Oh, I like these psychic powers. | 我喜欢心有灵犀的默契 |
[05:36] | You’re also thinking | 你还在想 |
[05:37] | that you’re dying to finally kiss me. | 你终于想要吻我了 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:41] | You’re so cute. | 你好可爱哦 |
[05:43] | You don’t have to be such a Nervous Nelly. | 你不必这么紧张不安 |
[05:45] | I like you, Nat. | 我喜欢你 小娜 |
[05:50] | We’ll save the real first kiss for later. | 真正的初吻我们以后再说吧 |
[06:05] | Guys, can I talk to you for a second? | 亲人们 能和你们说两句吗 |
[06:08] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:09] | So I spoke to Noa | 我和诺亚说了 |
[06:11] | and she’d love to meet you guys. | 她愿意见见大家 |
[06:14] | I invited her over for dinner. | 我请她来吃晚餐 |
[06:16] | Noa Hamilton is– is coming here? | 诺亚·汉密尔顿要来家里了 |
[06:19] | – Oh, my God. – Please don’t make a big deal. | – 我的天呢 – 大家别大张旗鼓的准备 |
[06:20] | Hey, what do you think of this name, you guys? | 你们快听听这名字 |
[06:22] | Noa Hamilton… | 诺亚·汉密尔顿 |
[06:24] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[06:26] | That has a nice ring to it. | 听上去不错诶 |
[06:28] | We should get one of her cookbooks | 我们应该买一本她的食谱书 |
[06:29] | and then you make a dish from it. | 然后做里面的菜 |
[06:30] | If she’s coming here, | 如果她来这里 |
[06:31] | I’m gonna cook what I’m gonna cook. | 我该做什么做什么 |
[06:33] | I think a more important question is, | 更重要的事是 |
[06:34] | do you want a DJ at this event? | 这种场合需要DJ吗 |
[06:36] | Absolutely! | 当然要 |
[06:37] | Guys, stop, please. Like, come on. | 大家先停下 拜托了 |
[06:40] | Daniel’s right. We can’t afford to look stupid. | 丹尼尔说的对 我们不能看起来傻乎乎的 |
[06:42] | We have to have a plan. So when is she coming, Papi? | 我们得有计划 他什么时候来啊 孩子 |
[06:45] | Because if it’s this week, | 如果是这周的话 |
[06:46] | that doesn’t give us a lot of time. | 那时间可不充裕啊 |
[06:48] | It’s not this week. | 不是这周 |
[06:49] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:50] | Well, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:52] | – Okay. – It’s tonight. | – 太好了 – 是今晚 |
[06:57] | She’s coming to dinner tonight. | 她今晚就来吃晚饭 |
[06:58] | What? | 啥 |
[07:01] | She’s coming to my house! She’s coming to my– | 她要来咱家啦 她要来咱家啦 |
[07:09] | – What’s next? – The new sarongs? | – 接下来是什么 – 新款莎笼吗 |
[07:10] | They’re selling beyond projections. | 他们的销售超出预期 |
[07:11] | Same as the kimonos. | 像和服一样 |
[07:12] | Okay, Charlie, how about a footwear tie-in? | 查理 一同搭卖鞋类怎么样 |
[07:14] | A sandal that’s dressy enough for dinner but | 足够考究的凉鞋去吃晚饭 但是 |
[07:16] | – Casual enough for the beach. – Exactly. | – 也够休闲去沙滩 – 没错 |
[07:19] | Let’s have Rick and Gabriella send over the trend forecasts | 让里克和加布里埃尔发来流行趋势吧 |
[07:21] | and we can start conceptualizing the vision. | 我们可以先做概念图 |
[07:23] | We can call it beach formal. | 称之为海滩礼服 |
[07:24] | Great. Give us two weeks. | 很棒 给我们两周 |
[07:25] | – Perfect. Thank you. – Thank you. | – 太好了 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[07:27] | Beach formal? I like it. | 海滩礼服 我喜欢 |
[07:29] | – It’s good. – I told you, I’m good. | – 真不错 – 我说了 我很在行的 |
[07:31] | And you are a titan of industry. | 你是行业巨头 |
[07:34] | And it’ll stay that way | 只要你还没变成 |
[07:35] | as long as somebody doesn’t become a tabloid queen. | 花边烂新闻女王 |
[07:37] | Are you really going over there tonight? | 你今晚真要去他家吗 |
[07:39] | Ugh, what’s next? An elopement? | 然后是什么 要私奔吗 |
[07:41] | Is there a pastelito in the oven? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[07:43] | Stop. It’s just dinner. | 别说了 就是就去吃个饭而已 |
[07:45] | I know, why don’t you call them | 你为什么不让他们 |
[07:46] | and move dinner by a couple of days? | 把晚餐推迟几天 |
[07:48] | That way, you and I can have dinner. | 这样 我们就能共进晚餐 |
[07:49] | Nope, you’re not getting out of your date. | 不行 你继续见你的约会对象 |
[07:50] | – What date? – Nice try. | – 什么约会 – 装得真像 |
[07:52] | Come on, Trevor’s a nice guy. Give him a chance. | 特雷弗人很好的 给他个机会 |
[07:54] | You’re not allowed to cancel. | 不许取消 |
[07:55] | Blind dates are the worst. | 相亲最糟了 |
[07:57] | No, they’re the second worst. | 不 这是第二糟的 |
[07:58] | The worst is dinner with the parents. | 最糟的是和人家父母吃饭 |
[08:00] | Okay, okay. | 行了 行了 |
[08:02] | Just do me a favor, honey. | 就帮我个忙吧 亲爱的 |
[08:03] | Promise me that you will at least be smart. | 答应我至少聪明一点吧 |
[08:06] | – Yes, I will. – Okay. | – 我会的 – 好 |
[08:08] | Now can you please just be happy for me? | 你能为我高兴一下吗 |
[08:12] | I’m going to a real home. | 我要去你个真正的家庭做客 |
[08:14] | I’m about to have dinner with a normal family. | 要和普通人家吃饭 |
[08:17] | Rule number ten: no photos unless it’s her idea. | 第10条规定 除非她愿意 不然不许拍照 |
[08:21] | And rule number 11: no asking for favors or endorsements. | 第11条规定 不许让她帮忙办事或推荐 |
[08:25] | Yo, what about a mention on Twitter? | 在推特上提一嘴不行吗 |
[08:26] | – No. – No, just words, no pics. | – 不行 – 只发文字 不发照片 |
[08:28] | No! | 不行 |
[08:29] | “Little MC Cubano rocks my world.” | 古巴说唱歌手让我大开眼界 |
[08:30] | Dude, that is the exact definition of a favor. | 老弟 这就是标准的找她帮忙 |
[08:32] | Bro, this could make my career, all right? | 老哥 这句话可以成就我的事业 好吗 |
[08:35] | Your girl’s a tastemaker and I’m a flavor, right? | 我流行新秀 你女朋友是流行趋势带头人 |
[08:39] | Rule number 12: no staring at her | 第12条 不要盯着她看 |
[08:42] | just no staring in general. | 不要一直盯着她看 |
[08:43] | A lot of these rules are sounding oddly personal. | 你这些规定听起来针对格人 |
[08:47] | – Rule number 13– – Okay, that’s enough. | – 第13条 – 好了 够了 |
[08:48] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[08:51] | Rule number 19: don’t speak Spanish. | 第19条 不要说西班牙语 |
[08:53] | – Go. – Dios mio! | – 出去 – 我的天 |
[08:54] | My goodness gracious. | 我的天啊 |
[08:56] | Fricasé de pollo. | 鸡肉块 |
[08:59] | You haven’t made this | 自从菲德尔之后 |
[09:01] | since Fidel came to the Tropicana. | 你就没做过这个了 |
[09:02] | That would explain why I’m feeling | 因为我跟你一样 |
[09:04] | that same sense of dread. | 对这次见面很紧张 |
[09:05] | Ay, I know you hate celebrities, | 我知道你不喜欢名人 |
[09:08] | but Daniel likes her and I wanna make a good impression. | 但丹尼尔喜欢她 我想给她留下一个好印象 |
[09:10] | -I know you do, hence el fricasé. | 我懂你 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | I may not like her for Daniel, but she is our guest | 我可能不会因为丹尼尔对她爱屋及乌 但她是我们的客人 |
[09:16] | and she will be treated to the best. | 我会好好款待她的 |
[09:19] | Un beso. | 亲一个 |
[09:33] | The grey one. | 灰色的那件 |
[09:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:39] | I don’t know why I’m so nervous. | 也不知道我怎么这么紧张 |
[09:42] | Probably because you’re bringing Noa Hamilton | 大概是因为 |
[09:44] | to Casa Garcia tonight? | 今晚你要带诺亚·汉密尔顿来我们的小面包店 |
[09:46] | Which brings me to why I’m here. | 这也正是我来找你的原因 |
[09:48] | I am dying to meet her obviously… | 我迫切得想见到她本人 |
[09:52] | but I promised Amy I would take her to the movies tonight. | 但我答应艾米今晚带她去看电影了 |
[09:56] | You’re joking. | 别开玩笑了 |
[09:57] | I would totally cancel but it’s our first real date | 我可以取消 但这是我们第一次真正的约会 |
[09:59] | since I ran her out of here and it took a really long time | 而且因为上次我把她从这赶走了 |
[10:01] | for us to get back to this point. | 我们过了好长时间才重归于好 |
[10:04] | Just invite her to dinner. | 那就请她一起过来吃晚饭吧 |
[10:06] | Wh–are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[10:08] | Nat, I need you there. | 小娜 我需要你留下来 |
[10:09] | You can’t leave me alone with everybody. | 你不能抛下我一个人应付这个场面 |
[10:11] | God knows what they’ll do. | 谁知道他们会干什么 |
[10:14] | -Thank you! | 你真好 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:18] | -I don’t know, it’s some sort of tightness, you know? | 不知道怎么回事 嗓子不太舒服 你听出来了吗 |
[10:20] | Some sort of dry tightness. | 有点干哑 |
[10:22] | You know, maybe it’s more like a wet rasp. | 可能是嗓子有痰 |
[10:25] | Mateo, I saw you two hours ago and you were fine. | 马特奥 我两小时前见你的时候你还很好 |
[10:27] | My boy Chupi’s gonna pretend he’s me | 我兄弟丘比以我的身份代替我去 |
[10:29] | so, you know, it’s all good, you know? | 你放心 不会有事的 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna give him my spare tracksuit | 我给他一件我的衣服 |
[10:33] | and he’s going to play and spin prerecorded tracks, so he– | 他会播放我提前录好的曲子 所以 |
[10:36] | Prerecorded? Is that what you do? | 提前录制 你就是这么应付我的吗 |
[10:38] | Yo, I spin live or die. | 时间紧急嘛 |
[10:41] | Uh, good-bye, good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:45] | I don’t even wanna know. | 我不好奇 |
[10:46] | Mateo? | 马特奥 |
[10:51] | Let’s do this. | 解决了 |
[11:24] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[11:25] | – No, Mateo! – What? Oh, come on! | – 我来 马特奥 – 什么 天啊 |
[11:27] | Behave, behave, behave. – | 冷静 冷静 |
[11:44] | She’s younger in person. | 她真人更年轻 |
[11:45] | – Amy. – Yeah, hi. | – 艾米 – 嗯 嗨 |
[11:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:51] | Hi. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:53] | We thought you were her. | 我们还以为是她来了 |
[11:55] | I’d be bummed too. | 是我我也会失望的 |
[11:56] | -I’m not. | 我可没有 |
[12:00] | Hello? Anybody home? | 嗨 有人吗 |
[12:03] | Hi. I’m Noa. | 大家好 我是诺亚 |
[12:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:17] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[12:19] | – Hello. | 大家好 |
[12:21] | I brought these for you, Mari. | 送你的 玛丽 |
[12:22] | Aww, thank you. | 哇哦 谢谢 |
[12:25] | And Rafael, I got you a bottle | 拉斐尔 这是一瓶 |
[12:27] | of 21-year-old Monrose rum. | 99年的蒙罗斯朗姆酒 |
[12:30] | He said it was your favorite. | 丹尼尔跟我说这是你的最爱 |
[12:33] | – Very generous. – Thank you. | – 真大方 – 谢谢 |
[12:35] | This is my sister Natalie. | 这是我妹妹娜塔莉 |
[12:37] | – Hi. – Well, hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:38] | We go way back. | 我们打过电话 |
[12:39] | Yeah, like– like a whole three weeks. | 嗯 大概 三周前 |
[12:42] | Just like Daniel. | 跟丹尼尔认识的时间一样 |
[12:48] | This is Natalie’s friend Amy. | 这是娜塔莉的朋友艾米 |
[12:49] | I’ve been obsessed with you | 自从17年看到你穿着阿玛尼套装参加 |
[12:51] | since you wore that three-piece Armani to the Met Gala in 2017. | 纽约大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会 我就开始喜欢你了 |
[12:55] | That’s very sweet. Thank you. | 谢谢你一直喜欢我 |
[13:00] | -Last but not least, that’s my brother Mateo. | 最后一位也是非常重要的人 我弟弟马特奥 |
[13:04] | Such a pleasure, Ms. Hamilton, | 我很荣幸 能在这个美好的傍晚认识你 |
[13:06] | making your acquaintance on this fine evening. | 汉密尔顿女士 |
[13:08] | Daniel says a lot of nice things about you. | 丹尼尔总是说你人有多好 |
[13:10] | Likewise. | 认识你也是我的荣幸 |
[13:12] | I really like your song. We played it at my party. | 我真的非常喜欢你的歌 我们还在我的派对上放了 |
[13:14] | I think you have a bright future ahead of you. | 我觉得你未来可期 |
[13:16] | That’s very kind of you to say. | 谢谢你的肯定 |
[13:21] | – Drinks? – Yeah. | – 要喝点什么吗 – 好啊 |
[13:22] | – Yeah? Yeah. – Yes, come inside. | – 好啊 – 大家进来坐 |
[13:28] | Look, I’ll call you back in five minutes, okay? | 我五分钟后给你回电话 好吗 |
[13:32] | Trevor, right? | 是特雷弗吧 |
[13:34] | Oh, you must be Lewis. | 你肯定就是路易斯 |
[13:35] | Let me save us both a little bit of time. | 咱们不要互相浪费时间了 |
[13:37] | I’m sure you’re a wonderful guy but this is never gonna work. | 我相信你是个好人 但你这么做没用的 |
[13:40] | Oh, really? Are you a psychic? | 喔是吗 你能未卜先知吗 |
[13:42] | Well, I can tell you how this is gonna play out. | 好吧 我给你讲讲事情会如何发展 |
[13:44] | We’ll have fun, we’ll hit it off, | 我们会玩得很开心 一拍即合 |
[13:46] | maybe have a roll in the sheets | 也许我们还会滚个床单 |
[13:48] | and even like each other. | 甚至互相喜欢 |
[13:49] | At best, we start to date. | 最好的结果是 我们开始约会 |
[13:51] | Inevitably, I will blow you off for my work | 但我必然会因为我的工作把你甩了 |
[13:54] | and you will say that you don’t resent it | 你会说你不怨我 |
[13:55] | but you actually do, which I will sense | 但你做不到 而我也会感受到你对我的怨恨 |
[13:57] | and passive-aggressively respond by turning colder | 我会通过冷战的方式回应你 |
[13:59] | until what started out as something well-meaning | 直到美好的回忆全部化为灰烬 |
[14:01] | leaves us both feeling a little sad | 我们只能感受到悲伤 |
[14:03] | and like we both wasted our time. | 我们这是在浪费彼此的时间 |
[14:04] | So nice meeting you. | 最后说一句 很高兴见到你 |
[14:10] | Noa warned me you’d say all that. | 诺亚提醒过我你会这么说的 |
[14:13] | Let me offer a rewrite to your story. | 听听我这个版本的故事吧 |
[14:15] | The reason that we’ll hit it off is that I’ll surprise you. | 我们会一拍即合 是因为我会给你惊喜 |
[14:19] | I’ll know that you run 30 minutes late, | 我知道你会迟到30分钟 |
[14:21] | so I’ll make sure that our drinks arrive | 所以我会确认你到的时候 |
[14:22] | when you do. | 我们的饮料刚好送上 |
[14:25] | And then I’ll draw you into a great conversation | 然后我们聊的很投缘 |
[14:27] | because even though I’m a dentist, | 因为虽然我是个牙医 |
[14:28] | I majored in Art History. | 但我学的专业是艺术史 |
[14:30] | And I minored in difficult men | 我辅修的专业是帮助有情感交流障碍的人 |
[14:32] | who think they’re emotionally unavailable | 他们觉得自己不会得到感情 |
[14:34] | but really they’re just tired of being disappointed | 但其实他们只是厌倦了 |
[14:36] | by boyfriends who can’t see | 为不关心他们的男朋友而感到失望 |
[14:37] | when they start to build those invisible walls | 所以他们开始为自己的心 |
[14:41] | around their heart. | 筑起围墙 |
[14:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:45] | I can’t leave now, can I? | 我现在走不了了 对吧 |
[14:50] | It looks like my first communion, | 这个看起来像是我第一次圣餐仪式 |
[14:51] | but it was actually my first exorcism. | 但其实是我第一次驱邪的仪式 |
[14:53] | Ay, muchachito. | 净胡说 |
[14:55] | Mira. This one is my favorite. | 亲爱的 看这张 这是我最喜欢的一张照片 |
[14:58] | It was impossible to keep this boy in a diaper. | 给他穿尿不湿超级难 |
[15:01] | He used to love to run around naked, | 他就喜欢裸着到处跑 |
[15:03] | with his culito hanging out, right down the street, | 带着他的小丁丁 上街溜达 |
[15:05] | booty shaking! | 晃来晃去 |
[15:06] | Okay, Mom. All right, all right, all right. | 好了 妈妈 不要说了 |
[15:08] | – Mari, por favor, chica. – Ay, por favor. | – 玛丽 别说这些陈年往事了 – 我有一个不情之请 |
[15:10] | Rafael, I was hoping to get a tour of the bakery. | 拉斐尔 我想参观一下面包店 |
[15:13] | I wanna see where the best pastries in Miami are made. | 我想看看迈阿密最好的面包的制作地方 |
[15:16] | – You have to finish the vegetables. – He has to watch the fricasé. | – 你还得炒菜呢 – 他还得看着鸡肉块 |
[15:18] | Right? | 对吧 |
[15:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:35] | Ta-da. | 到了 |
[15:40] | So how early do you have to start? | 你们每天几点开始准备啊 |
[15:43] | I’m down here by 5:00 a.m. | 我早上5点下来 |
[15:47] | Daniel’s been coming down earlier. | 丹尼尔要更早一点 |
[15:49] | Lately. | 最近 |
[15:54] | So where did you learn to bake? | 你在哪里学的烘焙啊 |
[15:56] | My–my grandmother baked at home. | 我祖母在家烤面包 |
[16:00] | Both of my parents were always working, | 我的父母都上班 |
[16:01] | so she looked after me. | 所以祖母看我 |
[16:03] | She would make me help her to keep me out of trouble. | 她让我给她帮忙 省得我出去闯祸 |
[16:07] | So I’ve tried to do the same thing for my boys. | 我也试着这么对我的孩子们 |
[16:09] | Teach them so they can take over the business one day– | 教他们烘焙 好让他们有一天能接手这个店 |
[16:12] | assuming Daniel stays on track. | 如果丹尼尔没有遇到你的话 |
[16:15] | Mr. Garcia, I can only imagine | 加西亚先生 |
[16:17] | how this all must feel. | 我只能想象这一切会是什么感觉 |
[16:20] | I know that my life can get pretty crazy | 我知道我这样做很疯狂 |
[16:22] | and I’ve been a bit of a tornado coming into your home. | 像龙卷风一样毫无征兆得出现在你们的生活中 |
[16:28] | You seem to be a good person. | 你看起来是个好人 |
[16:31] | But your world is… | 但你的世界 |
[16:33] | it’s intoxicating. | 令人陶醉 |
[16:35] | It’s easy to get swept away, | 很容易让人冲昏头脑 |
[16:37] | believing that you belong in it | 相信他也属于这个世界 |
[16:40] | until one day, you wake up and you realize that you don’t. | 直到有一天 一觉醒来 才意识到并没有 |
[16:45] | I don’t want Daniel to lose sight of who he is | 我不想让丹尼尔迷失自我 |
[16:47] | and where he’s going | 失去人生方向 |
[16:49] | in exchange for a few weeks or months | 最后只是体验了几周或是几个月 |
[16:53] | of living someone else’s life. | 别人的生活 |
[16:56] | I care about your son. | 我很在乎你的儿子 |
[16:59] | And I share your concerns. | 我理解你的担心 |
[17:01] | Daniel is a good man | 丹尼尔是个好人 |
[17:04] | from a good family. | 他的家人们也都很好 |
[17:06] | That’s why I like him. | 这也是我喜欢他的原因 |
[17:09] | I appreciate that. | 多谢夸奖 |
[17:15] | We should go back upstairs. Dinner should be ready. | 我们该上去了 晚饭应该准备好了 |
[17:18] | And Mari will kill me | 如果我没能让你吃到人生中最美味的一顿佳肴 |
[17:19] | if I don’t serve you the best meal you’ve ever had. | 玛丽会杀了我的 |
[17:26] | It smells delicious. | 闻起来好香 |
[17:27] | Mm, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:29] | That’s because my husband is an incredible chef. | 我老公可是一个了不起的厨师 |
[17:35] | Did you ever think of opening a restaurant? | 你们想过开饭店吗 |
[17:36] | Ah, funny you should ask that | 这个问题问得好 |
[17:38] | because the place next door is going out of business | 因为隔壁要倒闭了 |
[17:40] | and I’ve been saying it would be a great café. | 我一直在说我们会开一家很棒的咖啡馆 |
[17:45] | That was our plan, you know, before we left Cuba. | 这可是我们离开古巴前的计划 |
[17:47] | Expansion is a young man’s dream. | 扩张是年轻人的梦想 |
[17:50] | Maybe when Daniel takes over. | 也许等丹尼尔接手后吧 |
[17:52] | Right, son? | 对吧 孩子 |
[17:54] | ‘Sup? Oh. | 嘿 哦 |
[17:56] | It smells tight in here. | 这里人可真多 |
[17:58] | I hope you don’t mind the quick change. | 我希望你们不要介意我快速换个衣服 |
[18:00] | I had a little stain on my shirt. | 我衬衫上沾了点污渍 |
[18:02] | You want me to sing Grace? | 你们需要我唱祷词吗 |
[18:03] | No. | 不要 |
[18:05] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:49] | Wyoming? | 怀俄明州 |
[18:50] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:51] | Rock Springs, born and raised. | 罗克斯普林 生在那长在那 |
[18:54] | What? It’s not obvious? | 怎么了 还不明显吗 |
[18:56] | Last time you were back? | 上次你回去是什么时候 |
[18:58] | Dad’s funeral eight years ago. | 8年前爸爸的葬礼 |
[19:00] | It was the first time since I was 20. | 那是我20岁之后第一次回去 |
[19:02] | How was that? | 感觉如何 |
[19:04] | Well, it’s like they say. | 就跟他们说的一样 |
[19:07] | Growing up, it all seems so big. | 成长的时候看什么都觉得大 |
[19:10] | Going back, it all seems so small. | 回溯过往看什么都觉得小 |
[19:13] | My family thinks I’m an alien. | 我家里人觉得我是外星人 |
[19:15] | Ex-model turned manager? Strike one and two. | 前模特转型当经纪人 把他们惊的不行 |
[19:20] | And there’s the tiny fact that I left my wife. | 还不包括我离开妻子的小事实 |
[19:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:25] | Did you ever, like, really think you were straight? | 你觉得自己以前是异性恋吗 |
[19:29] | I hoped. | 我倒是想 |
[19:30] | I know that’s a terrible thing to say now, | 我知道现在说这些很可怕 |
[19:32] | but when you’re 18 and living at home? | 但是我当时已经18岁还住在家里 |
[19:35] | I wanna see wedding pics. | 我想看婚礼的图片 |
[19:36] | Oh. – | 哦 |
[19:38] | You just wanna get a look at my ex-wife. | 你就想看看我前妻什么样 |
[19:39] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别瞒着了 |
[19:41] | She was hot. She just had no sense of style. | 她很性感 但是时尚绝缘体 |
[19:43] | – Ah. – Oof, the zippers. | – 啊 – 那些拉链别提了 |
[19:48] | You know, I didn’t wanna come tonight. | 我本来今晚不想来的 |
[19:49] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[19:51] | You hid that so well. | 你藏的太好了 |
[19:52] | But I’m actually happy that Noa’s off with Baker Boy | 但我很高兴诺亚和小哈瓦那的 |
[19:54] | in Little Havana. | 面包师男孩在一起了 |
[19:58] | Because this… | 因为现在 |
[20:01] | is nice. | 很美好 |
[20:14] | And what about you, Mari? How did you meet Rafael? | 你呢 玛丽 你是怎么认识拉斐尔的 |
[20:16] | Yeah, Ma, tell her. It’s such a good story. | 妈妈 给她讲讲 这个故事很精彩 |
[20:18] | They were 19. Just kids. | 他们当时只有19岁 还是孩子 |
[20:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[20:22] | Well, we were both working at the Tropicana in Havana. | 我们当时都在哈瓦那的热带餐厅工作 |
[20:26] | – He was a pastry chef. – Mm-hmm. | – 他是糕点师 – 嗯 |
[20:28] | And I had just started out as a dancer. | 我起初是一名舞者 |
[20:30] | It’s hard to stand out among a bunch of showgirls, | 在一群歌舞女郎中脱颖而出很不容易 |
[20:34] | but Mari was like a ray of sunshine. | 但是玛丽如同一缕阳光 |
[20:37] | Aww. | 哇 |
[20:39] | Hey, you should check out the pictures that she’s in. | 你们应该看看当年她的照片 |
[20:41] | In that whole outfit with the headdress | 她戴着头饰 身穿比基尼 |
[20:44] | and that little bikini! | 别提多辣了 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:47] | – It was like a big, tall bird. – Mama was banging. | – 穿着就像一只高大的鸟 – 妈妈超正点 |
[20:48] | – Yeah. – Aw, Mateo. | – 对 – 马特奥 |
[20:49] | Please don’t call our mother banging. | 别用正点形容妈妈 |
[20:51] | I see. Okay. | 懂了 收到 |
[20:52] | – Stop! – Anyways. | – 别说了 – 后来 |
[20:54] | So one night, the featured girl got sick | 有一天晚上 女主角生病了 |
[20:57] | and I was the only one who knew the song | 而我又是唯一会唱那首歌的人 |
[20:59] | and I knew this was going to be my shot. | 所以我明白机会来了 |
[21:03] | But I was so nervous and I couldn’t breathe. | 但是我太紧张了几乎无法喘气 |
[21:07] | So I was trying to find an excuse to talk to her. | 所以我找借口跟她搭讪 |
[21:09] | So when I found out what was happening, | 当我明白她怎么回事时 |
[21:11] | I brought her a buchito de ron. | 我给她带了朗姆酒 |
[21:13] | -Yes. | 没错 |
[21:14] | And I said, “Don’t be scared | 我对她说 别害怕 |
[21:17] | of having your dreams come true because”– | 实现自己的梦想因为 |
[21:19] | “Because it makes room for bigger and better ones.” | 梦想总会为有准备的人让路 |
[21:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:30] | Anyway, finally, they made me the featured girl! | 反正最后 他们让我当了女主角 |
[21:34] | – Cheers. – Salud, salud. | – 干杯 – 干杯 干杯 |
[21:35] | – Drink to that. – Yes. | – 喝一杯 – 好 |
[21:37] | Salud, salud. | 干杯 干杯 |
[21:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:44] | And so what about you two lovebirds? | 那你们这对小情侣呢 |
[21:47] | How did you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[21:55] | Oh, they’re not a couple. They’re just friends. | 他们不是情侣 他们只是朋友而已 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:59] | Right, mami? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[22:06] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[22:08] | Natalie, please answer your mother. | 娜塔莉 回答你妈妈的话 |
[22:10] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[22:22] | Uh, I’m just–I’m just gonna… | 我需要离开一下 |
[22:38] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么个情况 |
[22:41] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[22:46] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[22:50] | Family dinner? | 家庭晚宴 |
[22:52] | You invited her to family dinner? | 你居然请她参加家庭晚宴 |
[22:53] | V, what are you doing here? | V 你在这干嘛 |
[22:55] | I brought soup for Mateo for his sore throat. | 我带了治喉咙痛的汤给马特奥 |
[22:59] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[23:02] | It took me six months to be invited to one of these. | 我花了六个月的时间才被邀请 |
[23:04] | It was three months, Mari, | 整整三个月 玛丽 |
[23:05] | until you even smiled at me, and… | 你才第一次对我笑 |
[23:09] | in four years, you never once made me fricasé de pollo, Rafi. | 整整4年 你没给我做过一次烩鸡肉 拉菲 |
[23:15] | I just don’t understand | 我不明白为什么 |
[23:16] | why you all would treat her better than me. | 你们都对她比对我好 |
[23:18] | Vanessa, stop. | 凡妮莎 别说了 |
[23:20] | Look– | 听着 |
[23:21] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:26] | Let’s go talk. | 我们聊一聊 |
[23:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:37] | Oh! | 噢 |
[23:40] | Find yourself a new manager. | 你自己再去找个经纪人吧 |
[23:44] | What is it with this girl and soup? | 这姑娘还有这汤是怎么回事 |
[23:48] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[23:50] | I have been patient. | 我已经够耐心了 |
[23:52] | I have been understanding. | 我也很体贴 |
[23:53] | You were having a moment | 你处于特殊时期 |
[23:55] | and I’ve been giving you the space to move through it. | 我也给了你足够的空间去过渡 |
[23:56] | – I didn’t ask for space. – You don’t have to. | – 我没让你给我空间 – 你没必要说 |
[23:59] | That’s just what you do. | 对方也会去做 |
[24:01] | That’s what people who love each other, | 因为这才是彼此相爱的人会做的事 |
[24:03] | people who have been together for four years, do. | 这才是同舟共济4年的人会做的事 |
[24:05] | They don’t just bail when they hit a road bump. | 当他们感情遇到波折时不会轻易放弃 |
[24:08] | They don’t just erase the other person | 他们不会轻易抹去对方的痕迹 |
[24:10] | and act like they don’t exist. | 假装他们不存在 |
[24:15] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[24:18] | Did I just come out? | 我刚刚宣布出柜了吗 |
[24:21] | Did I just tell my very, | 我刚刚告诉我非常 |
[24:23] | very Catholic parents that I’m | 非常虔诚天主教教徒父母我 |
[24:26] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[24:29] | With what Noa said and the way that you left, | 刚刚诺亚说的那些话还有你离开的样子 |
[24:32] | my guess is your parents are probably just as confused | 我猜你的父母现在应该和你一样 |
[24:34] | as you are right now. | 困惑 |
[24:53] | *Cause I’m a Calle Ocho guy* | 因为我是八街的小子 |
[24:55] | – Mateo, go change your clothes. – Yep. | – 马特奥 去换衣服 – 遵命 |
[24:57] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[24:59] | I want to finish the conversation we started | 我想把那天晚上我求婚之后的话 |
[25:02] | the night after I proposed. | 说完 |
[25:09] | We have put so much into building something real, | 我们为了切实存在 真实的感情 |
[25:13] | something that matters. | 投入了这么多 |
[25:16] | Are you really gonna throw it all away | 你真的确定为了你的空中楼阁 |
[25:18] | on a fantasy? | 付诸一切吗 |
[25:22] | I’m not going to pressure you, Nat. | 我不会给你压力 娜塔莉 |
[25:24] | It’s really hard coming out to anyone, | 对任何人来说出柜都很难 |
[25:27] | let alone your parents. | 更不用说你父母了 |
[25:28] | So you’re not mad that I ran? | 你不生气我跑掉吧 |
[25:30] | No. | 不生气 |
[25:32] | Whatever makes you happy. | 只要你开心就好 |
[25:35] | Whatever you want… | 君所需 |
[25:38] | I want. | 乃吾所求 |
[25:43] | I want this. | 有你便足够 |
[25:57] | I feel like this is my fault. | 我觉得这是我的错 |
[25:59] | I shouldn’t have jumped to a silly conclusion | 我不应该如此轻率得出这么愚蠢的结论 |
[26:01] | Sorry, but I prefer that you mind your own business. | 对不起 但是我希望你管好自己的事情 |
[26:03] | This is a family matter. | 这是家事 |
[26:09] | My apologies, but I think dinner’s over. | 很抱歉 但我想晚宴已经结束了 |
[26:18] | And it’s gonna be okay. | 都会好起来的 |
[26:47] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:49] | Bat phone. | 紧急来电 |
[26:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:54] | What? | 什么 |
[26:56] | Okay, don’t do anything. | 什么事都别做 |
[26:58] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[26:59] | Vanessa, I do love you. | 凡妮莎 我真的爱你 |
[27:04] | But not like I used to. | 只是不像过去了 |
[27:07] | I think I felt this way for a while | 有这种感觉已经有段时间了 |
[27:08] | but didn’t realize it until you proposed. | 但直到你求婚我才意识到 |
[27:10] | It’s not about Noa or some fantasy. | 这跟诺亚还有所谓的幻想无关 |
[27:13] | You and I are not gonna be | 你和我不会 |
[27:17] | “happily ever after.” | 幸福地生活在一起 |
[27:20] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[27:22] | Okay. | 懂 |
[27:30] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[27:33] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[27:36] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[27:46] | First of all, you don’t know what you’re talking about! | 首先 你根本不知道自己胡言乱语什么 |
[27:47] | – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t! | – 我当然知道 – 不 你不知道 |
[27:49] | You’re too young to know anything about being gay, Natalie! | 你太小了 根本不知道自己是不是同性恋 娜塔莉 |
[27:51] | – Too young? – Yes! | – 太小 – 对 |
[27:52] | – I’m almost 16! – Exactly! | – 我都快16了 – 正是 |
[27:54] | You’re not even old enough to drive yet, let alone make– | 你连开车的合法年龄都不到 更别提什么 |
[27:56] | – Let’s all calm down, Mari. – These kinds of decisions about your life. | – 淡定点 玛丽 – 这是关乎你一生的决定 |
[27:59] | – Decisions? – Yes! | – 决定 没错 |
[28:00] | You know what, you’re the one | 你知道吗 你才是那个 |
[28:02] | who has no idea what you’re talking about. | 胡言乱语的人 |
[28:03] | This isn’t like choosing some dress | 这跟你一直想方设法 |
[28:05] | for that stupid quinceañera you keep wanting to throw me. | 给我办的傻逼成人礼挑选衣服不一样 |
[28:08] | Don’t you change the subject on me! | 别给我转移话题 |
[28:09] | Actually, you know what? Maybe it is just like that. | 你知道吗 也许真的是这样 |
[28:11] | I don’t have a choice in throwing that party | 我在那个派对上没有半点权利 |
[28:14] | just like I don’t have a choice in who I am. | 跟我没有权利成为自己一模一样 |
[28:18] | This is who I am. | 这才是我自己 |
[28:21] | So you? | 所以你们 |
[28:22] | You’ll just have to deal with it. | 就想办法接受现实吧 |
[28:24] | Natalie Garcia, do not take that tone of voice with your mother! | 娜塔莉·加西亚 不许这样跟你妈讲话 |
[28:27] | Come on, Amy. I’m done here. | 走吧 艾米 我说完了 |
[28:32] | Mari. – | 玛丽 |
[28:34] | Mari. | 玛丽 |
[28:36] | Mari. | 玛丽 |
[28:51] | You know what I don’t understand | 我不明白你为什么 |
[28:53] | is why you feel trapped. | 觉得自己被困住了 |
[28:56] | I was always proud to be seen with Daniel and his family. | 能看到丹尼尔和他的家人 我超级自豪 |
[29:00] | If I were you, I’d go out there right now | 如果我是你 我现在就要走出去 |
[29:01] | and tell anyone who listened how happy I was | 告诉每一个听我讲的人 |
[29:02] | to be sitting in that chair tonight. | 我今晚坐在那把椅子上是多么高兴 |
[29:04] | – It’s not like that. – It’s not? | – 不是这样的 – 不是吗 |
[29:06] | Oh, so you’re saying you’d be fine | 你是说如果 |
[29:08] | if I went out there right now and told everyone you were here? | 我现在出去告诉大家你在这里 你觉得没关系是吗 |
[29:18] | Yo, Vanessa, wait! Wait. | 凡妮莎 慢着 慢着 |
[29:21] | I gotta tell Lewis. | 我得告诉路易斯 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:30] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我认为这不是一个好主意 |
[29:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对啊 |
[29:32] | “Noa Hamilton: Home-wrecker.” | 诺亚·汉密尔顿 第三者插足 |
[29:33] | Sounds like a great headline to me. | 听起来是个不错的标题 |
[29:35] | Listen, you’re not thinking this through, all right? | 听着 你没有想清楚 好吗 |
[29:37] | What good can come out of it? It’s not gonna change anything. | 有什么好处呢 这不会改变什么 |
[29:39] | – Mateo? – Yeah? | – 马泰奥 – 嗯 |
[29:40] | Move. | 走开 |
[29:42] | Vanessa, you are better than this. | 凡妮莎 你不是这种人 |
[29:44] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[29:46] | You know that there’s someone out there waiting for you. | 你知道有人在外面等着你 |
[29:49] | Waiting to see what an incredible woman you are. | 等着看到你是一个多么不可思议的女人 |
[29:54] | A man who loves your strength, | 一个爱你的力量 |
[29:58] | your intelligence, | 你的智慧 |
[30:00] | your beauty. | 你的美丽的男人 |
[30:03] | Someone who’ll treat you like the amazing person you are. | 他会好好对待你 |
[30:08] | – Mateo? – Yeah? | – 马泰奥 – 嗯 |
[30:10] | Move before I rip your face off. | 在我撕烂你的嘴之前滚开 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | Somebody’s coming out right now. | 马上就会有人出来 |
[30:18] | She’s coming out! | 她来了 |
[30:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢天哪 |
[30:21] | Who are you? What’s your name? | 你是谁 你叫什么名字 |
[30:22] | Is Noa Hamilton inside? | 诺亚·汉密尔顿在里面吗 |
[30:23] | Did you have dinner with her? | 你跟她共进晚餐了吗 |
[30:24] | – Who are you? – Hey, who are you? | – 你是谁 – 嘿 你是谁 |
[30:26] | Is Noa in there? | 诺亚在里面吗 |
[30:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:31] | Is Noa still in there? | 诺亚还在里面吗 |
[30:34] | Excuse me, are you friends with Ms. Hamilton? | 你是汉密尔顿女士的朋友吗 |
[30:35] | – Where is Noa? – Where is Noa? | – 诺亚在哪里 – 诺亚在哪里 |
[30:37] | Excuse me! What is your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[30:40] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[30:47] | Oh, no. They’ve got the place blanketed. | 哦不 他们把这个地方围起来了 |
[30:48] | There’s, like, a dozen in the front | 前面有一打 |
[30:49] | and at least two going in the back. | 后面至少还有两打 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry, Lewis. | 抱歉 路易丝 |
[30:53] | You warned me. | 你警告过我的 |
[30:55] | Don’t worry. I will get you out of this. | 别担心 我会带你出来的 |
[30:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:00] | I just have no idea how. | 我只是不知道怎么做 |
[31:05] | I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t she tell us? | 我不明白 为什么她不告诉我们 |
[31:09] | She’s 15, Mari. | 她15岁 玛丽 |
[31:11] | There’s a hundred reasons why. | 有一百个理由不告诉我们 |
[31:13] | It’s not anything to take personally. | 不要太在意了 |
[31:14] | Well, maybe you don’t take personally | 也许你不在意 |
[31:16] | that your only daughter would keep a secret like this | 你的独生女会对你保守这样的秘密 |
[31:19] | from you but I do! | 但我会 |
[31:20] | – Mari – I should’ve seen this. | – 玛丽 – 我应该要预料到的 |
[31:26] | I… | 我 |
[31:30] | She’s my baby girl. | 她是我的宝贝女儿啊 |
[31:33] | When did I stop knowing who my daughter was? | 我什么时候开始不知道我女儿是谁了 |
[31:39] | – I think she’s coming out! – She’s coming out! | – 我想她要出来了 – 她出来了 |
[31:41] | Oh, no. That’s not her. | 哦不 那不是她 |
[31:43] | – That’s not her. – No, that’s not her? | – 那不是她 – 不 那不是她 |
[31:46] | That’s twice in one night. | 今晚第二次了 |
[31:49] | Maybe you should go down there. | 也许你应该出去 |
[31:51] | Let them see you. Would it really be that bad? | 让他们看到你 真的有那么糟吗 |
[31:53] | It’s not me I’m worried about. It’s you and your family. | 我担心的不是我自己 是你和你的家人 |
[31:56] | If I go out there now, | 如果我现在出去 |
[31:58] | then everyone goes under the microscope. | 那么你们每个人都会被放在显微镜下 |
[32:00] | And it is so much worse | 这比你和我 |
[32:02] | than if you and I come out as a couple in some other way. | 以情侣身份另一种方式出现要糟糕得多 |
[32:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:05] | Because if they take my picture in front of here, | 因为如果他们在这里拍了我的照片 |
[32:07] | then suddenly this dinner becomes part of the story | 那么这顿晚餐就成了故事的一部分 |
[32:09] | and they’re gonna wanna know who was here. | 他们会想知道谁在过这里 |
[32:11] | Mateo, Natalie, Vanessa. | 马泰奥 娜塔莉 凡妮莎 |
[32:15] | You don’t know how invasive these tabloids can be. | 你不知道这些小报能有多侵犯人 |
[32:19] | If anyone decides to be in the spotlight, | 如果有人决定成为焦点 |
[32:21] | that should be their choice. | 那应该是他们的主动选择 |
[32:23] | I shouldn’t have come here. I’m sorry. | 我不应该来这里的 我很抱歉 |
[32:27] | I just really wanted to meet your family. | 我只是真的很想见见你的家人 |
[32:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:33] | There’s a third way out of here. | 还有第三条路出去 |
[32:39] | Noa, I’m still working on it, okay? | 诺亚 我还在想 好吗 |
[32:41] | I–what? | 我 什么 |
[32:43] | A tunnel? | 一条隧道 |
[32:45] | Back in Prohibition days, | 在禁酒令时期 |
[32:46] | this bakery was also used as a warehouse | 这个面包房也被用作仓库 |
[32:48] | to store liquor that came in from Jamaica. | 来存放来自牙买加的酒 |
[32:50] | Pop, why didn’t you ever tell us about this? | 爸爸 你为什么不告诉我们呢 |
[32:52] | Why didn’t I ever tell my children | 为什么我要告诉我的孩子们 |
[32:53] | how to sneak out of their own home? | 如何偷偷溜出他们自己的家 |
[32:55] | Por favor. | 请 |
[33:01] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[33:03] | Be careful, eh? | 小心点 好吗 |
[33:13] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 可以吗 – 可以 |
[33:20] | Carve a path, guys. Carve a path. | 让开 伙计们 让开 |
[33:22] | – Are you coming to pick her up? – Hey. | – 你是来接她的吗 – 嘿 |
[33:24] | She’s coming out now! | 她要出来了 |
[33:32] | What is going | 什么 |
[33:34] | You all right? You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:37] | – Lewis? – It’s not her. | – 路易丝 – 不是她 |
[33:38] | – It’s not her, it’s not her. – Your pastries. | – 不是她 不是她 – 你的面包 |
[33:40] | Really appreciate it, Mr. Garcia. | 非常感谢 加西亚先生 |
[33:42] | Noa’s got friends over and these are the best pastries in Miami. | 诺亚请了朋友 而这些是迈阿密最好的糕点 |
[33:45] | Send her my regards. I’m happy that she’s a customer. | 代我向她问好 我很高兴她是我的顾客 |
[33:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:53] | Good night, guys, ladies. | 晚安 女士们 先生们 |
[33:57] | There’s the door. | 就是这扇门了 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:02] | – Okay. – Hey. | – 好的 – 嘿 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry about tonight. | 今晚的事我很抱歉 |
[34:08] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了吗 – 准备好了 |
[34:14] | Noa, introduce us to your friend. | 诺亚 把我们介绍给你的朋友 |
[34:28] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[34:37] | What a night, huh? | 真是漫长的一夜 |
[34:40] | Dad, we don’t have to talk about this now. | 爸爸 我们现在不必谈这个 |
[34:42] | Just listen for a moment. | 听我说 |
[34:47] | I don’t know for sure, | 我不确定 |
[34:50] | but you’ve probably been living with this secret for some time. | 但你可能已经带着这个秘密生活了一段时间了 |
[34:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:57] | And we’ve known for… | 我们大概12小时前 |
[35:00] | 12 hours, give or take? | 就知道了 |
[35:01] | I wanted to tell you guys. | 我想告诉你们的 |
[35:04] | I–I just didn’t know how. | 我只是不知道怎么说 |
[35:07] | Well, that problem’s solved. | 现在不用考虑这个问题了 |
[35:14] | Everything your mother and I do in this life | 你妈妈和我这辈子所做的一切 |
[35:17] | is for you and your brothers. | 都是为了你和你的兄弟们 |
[35:19] | There is nothing that you can do or be | 无论你做什么 无论你成为什么样的人 |
[35:23] | that will make us love you any less. | 我们对你的爱都不会减少 |
[35:31] | Give your mom some time. Okay? | 给你妈妈一些时间 好吗 |
[35:35] | She’s an amazing woman. | 她是个了不起的女人 |
[35:38] | But 12 hours versus 15 years of her imagining your life… | 但是12个小时比起15年她对你生活的想象 |
[35:46] | Just give her a little more time. | 再给她一点时间 |
[35:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:54] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:06] | Hi, you’ve reached Trevor. | 你好 我是特雷弗 |
[36:07] | Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you | 请留言 我会尽快 |
[36:08] | as soon as I can. | 给你回复 |
[36:10] | Hey. It’s Lewis. | 嘿 我是路易丝 |
[36:12] | Just wanted to thank you again for last night. | 只是想再次感谢你昨晚的举动 |
[36:14] | And sorry about all the drama. | 还有抱歉搞得一团糟 |
[36:17] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[36:19] | despite being a really good date, | 尽管我们的约会很愉快 |
[36:21] | I just think it’s better if we don’t see each other. | 但我还是觉得我们最好别见面 |
[36:25] | I know you’re gonna come up with some very clever comeback, | 我知道你很快就能想出一些很好的反驳理由 |
[36:27] | but do me a favor and… don’t use it. | 但是帮我一个忙 不要反驳 |
[36:33] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道我在说什么 |
[36:37] | Okay, bye. | 就这样 拜拜 |
[36:42] | Okay, Lewis. | 好的 路易丝 |
[36:44] | I compared today’s ultrasound with the one from six months ago | 我把今天的超声波和六个月前的做了比较 |
[36:46] | and I’m afraid the time of “wait and see” is over. | 恐怕结果已经很明显了 |
[36:50] | So let’s talk about your options. | 我们来谈谈你的选择吧 |
[36:57] | I don’t wanna leave. | 我不想离开 |
[36:58] | That guy got us both on camera. | 那个人拍到了我俩的照片 |
[37:00] | You know we have to face the music. | 你知道我们得面对现实 |
[37:01] | No, not yet. | 不 再呆多一会 |
[37:02] | – We can’t live in here forever. – Well, not forever, | – 我们不能永远呆在这里 – 不是永远 |
[37:04] | but if I had Lewis bring us food and water, | 但如果我让路易丝给我们带食物和水 |
[37:07] | we could last at least a month. | 我们至少能维持一个月 |
[37:09] | Yeah, I’m sure he would love to be my personal butler. | 是啊 我相信他会喜欢做我的私人管家的 |
[37:11] | Oh, my God. He would love that. | 噢天哪 他会喜欢的 |
[37:14] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[37:17] | you know your dad has a point. | 你知道你爸爸说的有道理 |
[37:20] | I have dated normal guys before. | 我以前和普通男人约会过 |
[37:22] | Twice. | 两次 |
[37:24] | And both times were not great. | 两次都不太好 |
[37:27] | The first guy, he changed when we went public, | 第一个人 我们公开之后他就变了 |
[37:30] | and the second guy just couldn’t handle it. | 第二个人无法承受成名生活 |
[37:32] | Third time’s the charm, right? | 第三次会有好运 对吧 |
[37:41] | Every relationship is all or nothing. | 每段感情都是孤注一掷 |
[37:44] | It always ends up one of two ways– | 它总是以两种方式中的一种收场 |
[37:46] | either happily ever after or up in flames. | 要么从此幸福地生活在一起 要么从此不相往来 |
[37:50] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[37:51] | Vanessa’s not all that happy with me right now. | 凡妮莎现在对我不太满意 |
[37:53] | But Daniel, no relationship you have ever been in | 但是丹尼尔 你所经历过的任何一段感情 |
[37:57] | can prepare you for what this life is like. | 都无法让你对现在的生活有所准备 |
[38:00] | I just wanna make sure you know what you’re signing up for. | 我只是想确保你知道跟我在一起的生活是怎么样的 |
[38:03] | Well, we can’t undo last night, | 昨晚的事我们无法挽回 |
[38:06] | so it’s either we take this leap of faith | 所以我们要么冒这个险 |
[38:09] | or we break up. | 要么就分手 |
[38:12] | I know that sounds crazy, but yes. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是是的 |
[38:16] | I think I could do a little crazy. | 我想我可以做点疯狂的事情 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:20] | If you think you can handle it… | 如果你觉得你可以承受这一切 |
[38:24] | let’s see what it’s like outside the bubble. | 让我们看看泡泡外面是什么样子 |
[38:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[38:29] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[38:32] | * Low-key, low-key * | 低调 低调 |
[38:34] | * You should really get to know me * | 你真的应该了解我 |
[38:36] | * Really get to know me * | 真正了解我 |
[38:38] | Whoa, there’s, like, a hundred messages on here. | 有上百条信息 |
[38:41] | That’s ’cause you’re famous now. | 因为你现在出名了 |
[38:44] | “The Baker and the Beauty.” | 面包师与美女 |
[38:48] | It’s got a nice ring to it. | 还挺好听的 |