时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Previously on “The Baker and the Beauty”… | 面包与爱情 剧情回顾 |
[00:03] | – First time here? | 第一次来吗 |
[00:04] | Try the soup. Everything else here sucks. | 试试他们的汤 其他的都很难吃 |
[00:08] | – And as of this moment, I am officially single. | 从现在起 我正式宣布我单身 |
[00:13] | – Fame is hard on a relationship. | 有名气的人谈恋爱是很难的 |
[00:14] | – We’re shooting the entire thing on location in Morocco. | 我们会在摩洛哥完成整个拍摄 |
[00:18] | You’d be perfect for the lead. | 如果你来当主角的话那真是太好了 |
[00:20] | – Sooner or later, someone’s gonna want to tell your side | 不管你喜不喜欢 迟早会有人 |
[00:21] | whether you like it or not. | 想告诉你那边的 |
[00:23] | – I’m gay. Why can’t you just accept this? | 我是同性恋 你们为什么就接受不了呢 |
[00:25] | – Because I can’t protect you for the rest of your life. | 因为等我老了就保护不了你了 |
[00:30] | – I compared today’s ultrasound | 我把今天的超声波情况 |
[00:31] | with the one from six months ago. | 和6个月之前的做了对比 |
[00:33] | The time of “wait and see” is over. | 等等看的阶段已经结束了 |
[00:35] | – I called the bank. – You did? | – 我给银行打过电话了 – 是吗 |
[00:36] | – 20 years we’ve been working just to make ends meet. | 我们20年来一直过得捉襟见肘 |
[00:39] | I only have one condition. | 我只有一个条件 |
[00:40] | We call the café Mari’s. | 我们可以叫它玛丽咖啡厅 |
[00:47] | – Uh-huh, yeah. | 对 |
[00:48] | Well, I don’t know how much | 我不知道应该告诉你 |
[00:50] | I’m supposed to be sharing with you. | 多少 |
[00:51] | I’m sort of in a nondisclosure agreement with my parents. | 我和我的父母有个保密协议 |
[00:53] | But what I will tell you is that it’s a sort of expansion, | 但是我想说的是 这是一种扩张 |
[00:56] | like, a café, tables, maybe a little bit of entertainment. | 一个咖啡馆 桌子 也许再搞点娱乐活动 |
[01:00] | Oh, excuse me, and it’s pronounced Mateo, not Matty-o. | 抱歉 这个叫马泰奥 不是马蒂奥 |
[01:04] | Yello. | 你好 |
[01:05] | – Yello? | 你好 |
[01:06] | Mateo, I told you | 马泰奥 我不是让你 |
[01:08] | you have to start acting like a professional. | 表现得专业一点吗 |
[01:10] | You think Pharrell answers the phone like that? | 你觉得法瑞尔接电话的时候会那个样子吗 |
[01:12] | – I don’t think Pharrell answers his own phone. | 我都觉得法瑞尔不会自己接电话 |
[01:14] | I think he has people doing it for him because he’s big-time! | 我觉得会有人帮他接电话 因为他是个大人物 |
[01:17] | – Okay, just stop. | 好吧 别说了 |
[01:18] | Listen, have you heard of Marlowe St. John? | 你有听过马洛·圣约翰吗 |
[01:22] | – Yeah, he’s, like, the hottest music producer in Miami. Why? | 嗯 他简直就是迈阿密的最性感的制片人 怎么了 |
[01:24] | – ‘Cause I got you a meeting with him. | 因为我有个会要跟他一起 |
[01:28] | – Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[01:32] | – That’s your son? | 那是你儿子吗 |
[01:34] | – Yeah, well, he takes after my wife. | 是啊 他像他妈 |
[01:37] | A natural ham. | 活泼得很 |
[01:39] | His brother’s a little bit more responsible…usually. | 通常他的哥哥会比较更有担当点 |
[01:42] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | – Hello? – Daniel. | – 喂 – 丹尼尔 |
[01:45] | The contractor’s here. Where are you? | 承包商已经到了 你人呢 |
[01:47] | – Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[01:49] | I told you Noa’s announcing her big movie role today. | 我跟你说了诺亚今天会宣布她电影的选角 |
[01:51] | – The woman has done a million interviews. | 这个女人做过无数次采访了 |
[01:52] | All of a sudden, she needs you there? | 干嘛会突然间想让你去 |
[01:54] | Daniel, where are your priorities? | 丹尼尔 你的首要任务是什么 |
[01:55] | – Pop, I gotta go. | 老爸 我得走了 |
[01:57] | Get started. I’ll be there soon. | 开始了 我很快就到 |
[01:59] | – Does your family know you’re coming to Morocco with us? | 你的家人知道你要跟我们一起去摩洛哥吗 |
[02:01] | – Not yet, but I will tell them today | 还没有 但是等我今天穿上防弹衣之后 |
[02:06] | after I pick up some body armor. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[02:07] | – Ooh. | 哦 |
[02:08] | – Molly Fisher back with “Miami Live” | 莫莉·费舍尔在9点半为您带来 |
[02:10] | at half past 9:00 in the morning. | 迈阿密现场直播 |
[02:12] | And we’re here talking with the one and only Noa Hamilton, | 我们来是来跟世界上独一无二的诺亚·汉密尔顿对话的 |
[02:15] | broadcasting live from her headquarters | 在迈阿密市中心她的 |
[02:17] | here in the heart of downtown Miami. | 总部进行现场直播 |
[02:19] | It’s a work space known as the Lab, | 通常这里会被称作实验室 |
[02:21] | where they test all their latest products. | 他们会在这里对最新的产品进行试验 |
[02:23] | Noa, I have to tell you that | 诺亚 我得跟你说 |
[02:25] | your new cosmetic line is amazing. | 你的最新系列的化妆品简直太棒了 |
[02:27] | – Thank you so much. We’re really proud of it. | 非常感谢 我们都为这个系列的产品感到骄傲 |
[02:30] | – I want to talk about the rumors | 我想跟你聊聊最近听说的谣言 |
[02:31] | that your latest move will be into acting. | 说你最新的电影也要开拍了 |
[02:34] | – Well, I can confirm that the rumors are true. | 呃 我可以确定这些不是谣言 是真的 |
[02:37] | I will be making my acting debut | 我将在梅兰妮·凯恩的下部电影 |
[02:39] | in Melanie Caan’s next feature. | 中首次亮相 |
[02:41] | – That is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[02:42] | The one shooting in Morocco, right? | 是在摩洛哥拍摄的那部吗 |
[02:44] | – Yes. Very excited about it. A little nervous. | 是的 非常激动 甚至有点紧张 |
[02:46] | – Now, we all know that you have a new man in your life. | 好的 我们知道最近你的生活中出现了一个男人 |
[02:49] | – Yes. – But I would be remiss | – 是的 – 但是如果我不问下 |
[02:50] | if I didn’t ask you about the interview | 今天早上他的前女友发布的采访的事 |
[02:52] | that his ex-girlfriend released this morning. | 那就是我的失职了 |
[02:55] | – I’m sorry, you have me at a disadvantage. | 抱歉 你让我不知道怎么回答 |
[02:57] | I’m not aware of any interview. | 我没听说有什么采访 |
[02:58] | – We have a clip. | 我们有个短片 |
[03:00] | – Everyone knows me from that video. | 大家都是通过那个视频认识了我 |
[03:02] | I’m the crazy ex-girlfriend, except I’m not. | 我就是大家口中的疯狂前女友 但是我不是 |
[03:05] | I mean, yeah, I proposed to him by singing, | 没错 我是有唱歌向他求婚 |
[03:07] | and yes, when he said no, | 没错 他没有答应 |
[03:08] | I was so hurt, I dumped soup on him. | 我当时很伤心 我朝他身上泼了汤 |
[03:10] | But I figured we’d work it out, you know? | 但是我觉得我们会有戏的 你明白吗 |
[03:13] | I never thought Noa Hamilton would be there. | 我没想过诺亚·汉密尔顿会在那里 |
[03:15] | – Lewis, this is the third time you’ve delayed treatment. | 路易斯 这是你第三次延迟治疗了 |
[03:19] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[03:20] | – Well, we need to get ahead of this. | 我们需要快点开始了 |
[03:21] | – Okay, look, I–I promise you | 好 你听我说 我保证 |
[03:24] | I’m not going to cancel again, all right? | 我不会再取消了 好吗 |
[03:26] | – I’m gonna have the office call to set an appointment. | 我让办公室再约一下 |
[03:28] | – Thank you, Dr. Talbot. | 谢谢你 塔尔伯特医生 |
[03:31] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:34] | – Everything okay? – What? | – 还好吗 – 什么 |
[03:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 嗯 – 好 |
[03:39] | Vanessa talked. | 凡妮莎开口了 |
[03:40] | – Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:43] | – As much as that must hurt, it must be worse knowing | 尽快非常难过 但是要是知道 |
[03:46] | that Noa met Daniel before you proposed. | 诺亚在你求婚之前他们俩就认识了你肯定会更伤心吧 |
[03:50] | According to our sources, they spoke in the restroom | 根据我们掌握的消息 他们在你开始唱歌之前 |
[03:53] | just before you started your song. | 在洗手间有说过话 |
[03:55] | That Noa is actually the one | 正是诺亚让丹尼尔 |
[03:56] | who told Daniel to order the infamous soup. | 点了那份臭名昭著的汤 |
[04:00] | – Would you like to respond? | 你要回应一下吗 |
[04:04] | – You need to get Molly back on course right now | 你得让莫莉赶紧别问这些了 |
[04:06] | or you will never have another A-list celebrity | 否则这个节目以后永远别想 |
[04:07] | on this show again. | 再有一流大牌来了 |
[04:08] | Go. | 快 |
[04:11] | – Well– | 呃 |
[04:14] | – Cut! Go to commercial. | 停 播广告 |
[04:16] | – Oh, God. Son of a– | 天啊 狗娘养的 |
[04:25] | – * Turn back time now | 回到过去 |
[04:36] | – That interview was bad. – Kind of working here. | – 这个采访糟透了 – 我忙着呢 |
[04:40] | – Like, really bad. – You know what, Natalie? | – 真的非常糟糕 – 知道吗 娜塔莉 |
[04:43] | TV rots the brain. | 脑子就是这样被电视给毁了的 |
[04:45] | – Wait, are you defending Vanessa right now? | 等等 你现在是要为凡妮莎说话吗 |
[04:48] | Mateo. – I don’t know. | – 马泰奥 – 我不知道 |
[04:51] | You heard her, a’ight? | 你也听到她说什么了 |
[04:53] | She was just telling it like it is. | 事实就是那样 |
[04:55] | – Mateo, don’t even try to take her side in this. | 马泰奥 这次别想站在她那边 |
[04:57] | – Side. | 边 |
[04:59] | Side is such a divisive word, you know? | 边是个很分裂的词 你知道吗 |
[05:02] | Especially when people should be coming together. | 特别是当大家应该团结起来的时候 |
[05:06] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[05:11] | She’s my manager. And a good one. | 她是我的经纪人 很好的经纪人 |
[05:14] | She got me a meeting with a music producer. | 她让我有跟音乐制作人碰面的机会 |
[05:18] | It’s tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[05:20] | – I get it. | 我明白了 |
[05:21] | She’s been helpful, and that’s great, | 她很有用 很棒 |
[05:24] | but sooner or later, you’re gonna have to make a decision. | 但是迟早 你要做这个决定的 |
[05:27] | You’re either loyal to your family | 你要么对自己的家人忠诚 |
[05:29] | or you’re loyal to yourself. | 要么对你自己忠诚 |
[05:35] | – Over here, we could put bistro tables. | 这里我们可以摆上酒馆里的那种桌子 |
[05:38] | – Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:39] | – And espresso counter right here. | 这里是浓缩咖啡的柜台 |
[05:42] | – Maybe a little stage over there | 也许在这里搭个小舞台 |
[05:44] | where you can sing one night a week. | 你可以一周在这里唱上一晚上 |
[05:46] | – Papi, I would love that! | 他爸啊 我好喜欢啊 |
[05:51] | Just think about how hard we’ve worked for this… | 想想我们接下来要做的事情 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:54] | And the future this could bring. | 未来可期 |
[05:56] | I know people will love it just like our bakery. | 我知道大家会跟喜欢我们的面包一样喜欢这里的 |
[05:57] | – Wise woman. – I know. | – 聪明女人 – 我知道 |
[05:59] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | – Want to look at some plans here? | 要不要看看这里将来怎么布置 |
[06:02] | – Yes. – All right. | – 好啊 – 好的 |
[06:04] | Okay, I get a deposit today, I could break through this wall | 我今天去取了存款 我可以直接把这堵墙砸了 |
[06:07] | right into your bakery I’m saying Monday. | 跟你们的面包房连通 就是周一 |
[06:09] | Three days for demolition, all right? | 拆要三天时间 好吗 |
[06:11] | That’s Monday, Tuesday– leaves me Thursday for cleanup. | 周一 周二 周四我就要打扫了 |
[06:14] | Friday I’m gonna drop seal with a tarp right there, | 周五我用个防水布遮一下 |
[06:16] | which means you could reopen your bakery | 也就是说我的人在这边工作的时候 |
[06:17] | while my guys are working right here in the café. | 你的面包房就可以重新开业了 |
[06:19] | – Mr. Hayes, no disrespect, | 海斯先生 没有不尊重的意思 |
[06:21] | but contractors and deadlines | 但是承包商不是总是能满足 |
[06:23] | don’t always seem to get along. | 交期的 |
[06:25] | Are you sure that we only have | 你确定我们的面包店只要 |
[06:26] | to close the bakery for one week? | 歇业一周吗 |
[06:28] | – Mr. Garcia, | 加西亚先生 |
[06:29] | I’m a small-business owner just like you. | 我跟你一样 也是做小买卖的老板 |
[06:31] | I understand the value of a day open versus a day closed. | 我知道关店一天的损失是个什么概念 |
[06:34] | – Okay? – Good. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[06:36] | – Now, if I could get a couple signatures from you. | 现在麻烦你签字吧 |
[06:39] | That’s for you. | 这是你要签的 |
[06:41] | Right here, this is the city permit. | 这是城市许可证 |
[06:43] | And this is the state permit right there, please. | 这是国家许可证 请签字 |
[06:47] | Very good. – Mm-hmm. | 非常好 |
[06:48] | – And right here is the health department | 这里是卫生部门下发的 |
[06:51] | for reopening and remodeling your bakery. | 用于面包店的重新开业以及改造 |
[06:54] | Look at you, signing more autographs than Noa Hamilton. | 看看 你签的名都要比诺亚·汉密尔顿要多了 |
[06:58] | – Excitement today on “Miami Live.” | 今天就是迈阿密直播了 好激动 |
[07:00] | A fire alarm just after Noa was confronted | 正当诺亚要回应她男友的前女友 |
[07:02] | with the footage of her boyfriend’s ex. | 视频的时候火警警报响了 |
[07:04] | – Congratulations, baker boy. | 恭喜你 面包男孩 |
[07:06] | By pulling that fire alarm, | 通过拉响火警警报 |
[07:07] | you took a bad but containable story | 虽然后面不好解释 但是至少可以控制 |
[07:10] | and turned it into national news. | 并且现在在播国家新闻了 |
[07:11] | – If you didn’t try to bribe Vanessa, | 如果你没有想着去贿赂凡妮莎的话 |
[07:13] | she probably wouldn’t have talked. | 她可能都不会那些话 |
[07:14] | – Oh, really? | 怎么 |
[07:15] | You’re gonna double down on that now? | 又要开始翻旧帐了吗 |
[07:16] | – Don’t get mad at me because | 你别怪我了 |
[07:17] | you took a phone call when this all went down. | 事情发生的时候你在外面接电话呢 |
[07:19] | Listen, I’m sorry, I couldn’t just stand there | 对不起 我只是不忍心 |
[07:20] | and watch you get ambushed like that. | 那么看着你被她们难为 |
[07:22] | – I know you were just trying to help, | 我知道你是想帮忙 |
[07:23] | but in the future, I can defend myself. | 但以后这种情况 我可以自己说清楚 |
[07:25] | – Is it too much to hope, Daniel, | 这件事情解决之前 麻烦你保持低调 |
[07:27] | that you can keep a low profile until all this blows over? | 这个要求不过分吧 丹尼尔 |
[07:31] | – We’re going through renovations | 我们这整个星期 |
[07:32] | at the bakery all week. I– | 要重新装修面包店 我 |
[07:33] | – I know. You should go. | 我知道 你去吧 |
[07:36] | – Try to stay out of trouble, Gucci. | 别惹麻烦 古驰哥 |
[07:38] | – Oh, that is rich. | 噢 简直可笑 |
[07:41] | Oh, God. | 哎 天啊 |
[07:42] | – Well, don’t be mad at him. | 别跟他发脾气 |
[07:44] | – I’m not mad at him. – | 我没生他的气 |
[07:47] | – I’m just trying to scare some sense into him. | 我只是想吓唬他一下 |
[07:50] | I’m mad at you. | 我生你的气 |
[07:51] | Noa, when it comes to romantic relationships, | 诺亚 在你的恋爱关系中 |
[07:54] | you don’t have the luxury to make the kind of mistakes | 你没有资格去犯普通人 |
[07:56] | that normal people do. | 犯的错误 |
[07:57] | – I’m aware. – Oh, really? | – 我知道 – 是吗 |
[07:59] | Well, how come every time I turn my back, | 那为什么每次我一不注意 |
[08:00] | you’re like a toddler running into traffic? | 你就会给我惹麻烦 |
[08:02] | – Please don’t speak to me like that. | 请不要这么跟我说话 |
[08:04] | – How could you not have warned me? | 你怎么不提前跟我说呢 |
[08:05] | – About what? | 说什么 |
[08:06] | – About being in the men’s room that night. | 那天晚上上了男卫生间的事 |
[08:08] | – I always use the men’s room, Lewis. | 我一直都去男卫生间 路易斯 |
[08:09] | There’s no line. | 那儿没人 |
[08:11] | Nothing happened. | 什么事情都没有发生 |
[08:12] | – It doesn’t matter what happened. | 不管有没有发生 这不重要 |
[08:14] | It matters how it looks. You know that. | 重要的是这件事情会被公众理解成什么 你知道的啊 |
[08:16] | You have gotta keep your eye on the ball at all times, | 你得时刻保持警惕 |
[08:19] | especially when I’m not around. | 尤其是我不在你身边的时候 |
[08:23] | Now, any other landmines you want to tell me about? | 你还有没有其他我该知道事情 现在说吧 |
[08:25] | Did you two get married in Vegas while I wasn’t looking? | 你们两个在我不在的时候 拉斯维加斯结婚了吗 |
[08:28] | – No. That’s everything. | 没了 就这些了 |
[08:33] | So how bad do you think it’s gonna get? | 你觉得这个事情的影响有多恶劣 |
[08:34] | – Worse than Miley | 比麦莉那次要糟 |
[08:36] | but hopefully better than Angelina and Jen. | 但应该会比安吉丽娜和珍的事情要好点 |
[08:39] | I’ll start doing some damage control. | 我现在去做危机公关 |
[08:42] | It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 放心 会没事的 好吗 |
[08:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:46] | – Who knew Molly Fisher was such a bitch? | 谁知道莫莉·费舍尔会是个婊子 |
[08:54] | – Would you like to respond? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[08:57] | – Well– | 呃 |
[08:59] | – It’s time to move, but we need to move fast. | 是时候采取行动了 我们得快点了 |
[09:02] | – Sir? | 老板 |
[09:05] | – That publicity is gonna be bad. | 她的口碑会下降 |
[09:08] | She’s going to lose orders over it, | 会失去一些合作 |
[09:10] | and that is gonna scare the board. | 董事会会担心的 |
[09:14] | Add to that the fact she’s going away for 12 weeks | 另外 她还要离开12周 |
[09:16] | to be an actress, of all things. | 去拍戏 |
[09:20] | That doesn’t sound like a woman | 综上所述 |
[09:22] | who is fit to run a company, now, does it? | 她现在并不适合管理公司 对吧 |
[09:35] | – Well, I’m asking you to cancel the cancellation. | 我请求你们能够取消终止合作的决定 |
[09:38] | Well, could you at least delay the decision for a week? | 好吧 那你能不能至少推迟一周再做决定 |
[09:40] | Thank you, because a week from now, | 谢谢 因为一周后 |
[09:42] | this’ll all be a non-story. | 这个事情就过去了 |
[09:44] | Neiman’s is giving us a week before pulling the spring line. | 内曼给了我们一个星期的时间解决问题 再上新春季产品 |
[09:46] | – What? – It’s too hot. | – 什么 – 这个话题太火了 |
[09:48] | Their concerned that your relationship with Daniel | 他们担心你和丹尼尔的关系 |
[09:49] | is bad for optics and it’s gonna hurt the brand. | 对合作不利 损害品牌形象 |
[09:51] | – Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这可真是搞笑 |
[09:53] | Daniel hasn’t done anything wrong. | 丹尼尔没有做错任何事 |
[09:54] | – That’s four national retailers in a week. | 这是这周接到的第四家全国性零售商的电话了 |
[09:57] | – I just got a call from Mark Logan. | 我刚接到马克·洛根的电话 |
[09:58] | – Ugh, the board is worried. | 董事会开始担心了 |
[10:00] | – Well, in all fairness, it is their job to worry. | 说句实话 他们的工作就是担心 |
[10:02] | – Mark Logan’s not a worrier. | 马克·洛根不是个沉不住气的人 |
[10:04] | – It’s been 24 hours and the story’s not going away. | 已经24小时了 这件事还在发酵 |
[10:06] | – You think something’s up? | 你觉得出什么事了吗 |
[10:07] | – Well, our bottom line’s getting hit | 快要到盈亏线了 |
[10:09] | and there’s another offer to buy us on the table from KKR&A. | KKR&A公司提出了收购我们的协议 |
[10:12] | It’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[10:13] | – Okay, set up meetings | 好 给我安排 |
[10:15] | with all the board members one-on-one. | 和董事会成员一对一会议 |
[10:18] | Let’s see who cracks. | 看看谁是内奸 |
[10:27] | – You excited? | 激动吗 |
[10:29] | – I’m nervous but… | 我很紧张 |
[10:33] | a little excited, yeah. | 但也有点小兴奋 |
[10:35] | It’s been a while since I’ve felt like this. | 我很久没有这种感觉了 |
[10:38] | The possibility of a future I thought was beyond my grasp. | 未来不可控 |
[10:42] | – Speaking of, you know, Noa doing this movie– | 说到这儿 诺亚要拍的这部电影 |
[10:45] | – You know, when we first moved to Miami | 我们刚搬到迈阿密的时候 |
[10:47] | and I got the job at the bakery, | 我刚在这个面包店工作的时候 |
[10:49] | this place–this placed used to be a pet store. | 这个地方 这儿曾经都快是个宠物店了 |
[10:52] | You remember? | 还记得吗 |
[10:54] | – Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:55] | Me and Mateo would come visit you during your lunch break | 我和马泰奥会在午休的时候来看你 |
[10:58] | and feed bread to the little animals. | 给这些小动物喂面包吃 |
[11:01] | Wow. Time flies. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[11:04] | – Yep. | 没错 |
[11:06] | You and Mateo were completely disinterested teenagers | 你妈妈和我最终买下面包店的时候 |
[11:09] | when your mother and I finally bought the bakery. | 你和马泰奥一点都不关心 |
[11:11] | Natalie wasn’t even born. | 娜塔莉那时还没出生 |
[11:15] | This time… | 这次 |
[11:17] | We all get to create a place together. | 我们一起创造这片天地 |
[11:21] | And one day, | 未来有一天 |
[11:23] | you’re gonna be standing right here with your son | 你会和你儿子站在这里 |
[11:27] | and you’re gonna say, | 跟他说 |
[11:29] | “I remember the day that we broke down that wall.” | 我还记得我们一起打掉那堵墙的那天 |
[11:41] | What was it that you were saying about Noa’s movie? | 你刚想说诺亚的电影怎么了 |
[11:45] | – Nothing. | 没事 |
[11:49] | – Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:51] | With all this nonsense since Vanessa’s interview? | 凡妮莎在采访里那么胡说八道 |
[11:55] | – Yeah, it’s just the things that they write. | 他们写的那些东西 |
[11:59] | The lies. | 那些瞎编的故事 |
[12:01] | Noa says I shouldn’t read any of it, but… | 诺亚说什么都不用看 但是 |
[12:03] | it’s almost impossible not to, you know? | 这很难做到 你可以体会吗 |
[12:07] | – I’m sorry, mi’jo, but if you plan to stick together, | 我理解你 孩子 但如果你决定和她在一起 |
[12:11] | you’re gonna have to get used to it. | 你得学着习惯这一切 |
[12:13] | Our world is this, Little Havana. | 我们的世界就在这个小哈瓦那地区 无人关心 |
[12:17] | Her world is…mira. | 她的世界是 备受瞩目 |
[12:21] | Personally… I prefer our world. | 就个人而言 我更喜欢我们的世界 |
[12:34] | – Mm-mm. We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:38] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[12:41] | We need to– | 我们 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:59] | – Mateo? You’re an hour early. | 马泰奥 你早了一个小时 |
[13:00] | We don’t have to meet until lunch. | 我们约的午饭见面 |
[13:02] | – Can I come in? – Yeah. | – 我能进去吗 – 当然 |
[13:07] | – Vanessa, I never thought | 凡妮莎 我从没想过 |
[13:08] | that you would do anything to hurt my family. | 你会做任何伤害我家人的事 |
[13:12] | It’s unacceptable and I will not tolerate it. | 我不能接受 也不能忍 |
[13:16] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[13:21] | – Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | – What do you mean, fine? | 你说好吧 是什么意思 |
[13:26] | – I mean, I think that’s fair. – No. | – 我觉得这样很公平 – 不 |
[13:29] | No, it’s not fair. | 不 一点都不公平 |
[13:31] | After everything you’ve done for me? | 你为我做了这么多 |
[13:34] | It’s probably better we don’t work together right now. | 我们现在最好还是不要一起工作 |
[13:37] | – Vanessa, Vanessa, wait. | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 等一下 |
[13:40] | I mean, you shouldn’t have to suffer | 你不需要因为丹尼尔的所作所为 |
[13:41] | because of what Daniel did. | 而经历这些 |
[13:44] | – Go, Mateo. | 你走吧 马泰奥 |
[13:50] | Just promise me you’ll still take the meeting | 答应我 准时赴约 |
[13:51] | and that you’ll go as yourself, | 做真实的自己 |
[13:54] | not MC Cubano. | 而不是古巴小子 |
[13:55] | – Vanessa– | 凡妮莎 |
[14:04] | – It’s, like, trending right now. | 这个现在好火 |
[14:06] | #BathroomBootyCall. | 浴室梳妆台话题 |
[14:09] | – Can’t believe Vanessa would sell out my brother | 真不敢相信凡妮莎为了上镜15分钟 |
[14:11] | for her 15 minutes. | 出卖我弟弟 |
[14:13] | – Wait, so you told Mateo he had to fire her as payback? | 所以你跟马泰奥说 让他解雇凡妮莎作为报复吗 |
[14:16] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[14:20] | Oh, I see your point. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[14:22] | What I should’ve said is that she had to manage him for life. | 我应该说 他这辈子都被她管定了 |
[14:29] | – Garcia diggers. | 拜金的加西亚人 |
[14:33] | You must be so proud of your portmanteau. | 你一定对自己的杰作很满意 |
[14:36] | – Trying to say that’s not your name? | 你想说这不是你的姓吗 |
[14:38] | – Just ignore them. | 别理她们了 |
[14:40] | – That’s right, you better walk away. | 没错 你们赶紧滚吧 |
[14:42] | Brother throws over a beautiful Latina queen | 哥哥为了一个有钱的垃圾白人 |
[14:45] | for some rich white trash. | 抛弃了美丽的拉丁美州女王 |
[14:49] | – I don’t know what’s worse, | 真替你可悲 |
[14:51] | that you still believe everything you read | 你还相信妈妈从711便利店 |
[14:53] | in those trashy magazines your mom picks up from 7-Eleven | 捡回来的垃圾小报上写的东西 |
[14:56] | or that you’re trying to play some Latinx race card | 我住在小哈瓦那的时候 |
[14:59] | when I live in Little Havana | 你还在追着拉丁美洲的人带你玩呢 |
[15:01] | and you’re a third-generation Floridian | 你这个佛罗里达州的第三代人 |
[15:03] | whose street accent drops more than her GPA. | 街口学的口音比你的绩点还要逊 |
[15:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了吗 |
[15:07] | All out of a few finger snaps, | 只要我手指轻轻一摁 |
[15:09] | Miss Anna from Coral Gables? | 来自珊瑚墙小镇的安娜小姐 |
[15:12] | Boom. | 就输得彻彻底底 |
[15:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:15] | – Uh, you are awesome. | 你太厉害了吧 |
[15:17] | – I kind of am. | 还行吧 |
[15:18] | – Hey, Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[15:23] | – Thank you for sitting down with me, Mark. | 感谢你能来见我 马克 |
[15:24] | As you know, the last few days have been challenging. | 众所周知 过去的几天充满挑战 |
[15:26] | Obviously, Marcia, my image affects the company. | 显然 玛西娅 我的形象影响到公司 |
[15:29] | I wanted to give you the opportunity | 现在你有机会 |
[15:30] | to ask me any questions | 向我提出任何问题 |
[15:32] | or raise any concerns that you might have. | 或是表达你的疑虑 |
[15:34] | – I appreciate that, Noa, but… | 谢谢 诺亚 但是 |
[15:36] | – I don’t think it’s necessary. | 我觉得没这必要 |
[15:38] | – I think this whole story is just gonna blow over. | 这整件事应该很快被淡忘了 |
[15:40] | – Whatever losses we incur… | 无论我们遭受怎样的损失 |
[15:41] | – Will just be bumps in the road. | 都不过是跌跌撞撞而已 |
[15:43] | – Long-term, I don’t foresee any problems. | 长期来看 我觉得没什么问题 |
[15:45] | – Well, thank you, Mark, for your time and your candor. | 谢谢你 马克 感谢你腾出时间坦诚相待 |
[15:48] | – You’re very welcome, Noa. | 你太客气了 诺亚 |
[15:50] | It’s always a pleasure to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[15:51] | – I’ll see you next time. Bye. | 下次再见 拜拜 |
[15:55] | – How does a man with no discernible taste | 一个没品位的人怎么会 |
[15:57] | wind up on the board of a fashion company? | 混进时尚公司的董事会的呢 |
[16:00] | – If you don’t have the mankles, | 如果不加入露踝风潮 |
[16:01] | you can’t rock the crop. | 你就落伍了 |
[16:03] | – Lewis, lay off. | 路易斯 别这样 |
[16:04] | Mark’s been on the board since day one. | 马克从第一天起就是董事会成员了 |
[16:06] | He’s practically family. | 他几乎算是家人了 |
[16:07] | – Well, someone should introduce him to a mirror. | 应该有人带他好好照照镜子 |
[16:09] | – – Well, what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[16:12] | – Nothing out of the ordinary, just like all the others. | 没什么特别的 和其他人一样 |
[16:15] | – Well, we know for a fact the board have been talking. | 我们知道董事会一直在讨论 |
[16:17] | And if they’re not talking to you, | 如果他们没跟你讨论 |
[16:20] | they’re talking about you. | 那就讨论的是你 |
[16:25] | – It was short and to the point. | 谈话简短而中肯 |
[16:29] | Yeah, she was definitely fishing. | 她绝对是在试探 |
[16:31] | But I don’t think she knows anything. | 但我看她应该还一无所知 |
[16:34] | – Thanks, Mark. | 谢谢 马克 |
[16:36] | If anything changes before next week, call me. | 如果下周前有什么变动 就通知我 |
[16:39] | Day or night. | 无论几点 |
[16:42] | – Great, great. So we’ll be in LA. | 很好 很好 我们要去洛杉矶了 |
[16:46] | Oh, listen, | 是这样 |
[16:47] | my lunch meeting’s here, so I gotta jump. | 我午餐约的人到了 我得挂了 |
[16:50] | Jenna, we’re going to LA tomorrow. | 詹娜 我们明天要去洛杉矶了 |
[16:52] | Call the office, let everyone know. | 给办公室打电话 通知所有人 |
[16:56] | You must be Mateo. | 你就是马泰奥吧 |
[16:57] | – Yes, uh, thank you so much for meeting with me. | 是的 谢谢你抽空见我 |
[17:00] | A pleasure to meet you, and, uh, I’m such a fan. | 很高兴见到你 我是你的粉丝 |
[17:04] | – I love all your music. | 你的音乐我都超喜欢 |
[17:06] | I think you’re so talented, and when I mean love, | 我觉得你才华横溢 我说的喜欢 |
[17:08] | I mean, like, love, like, that awkward love, like– | 是那种热爱 超级爱 |
[17:10] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | So where’s this manager? I’m dying to meet her. | 你的经纪人呢 我期待见她 |
[17:18] | I guess she’s late. | 她可能晚点来吧 |
[17:20] | – Excuse me, excuse me, perdón. Hola. | 让一下 不好意思 让一下 你好 |
[17:24] | You want to take pictures? | 你们想拍照吗 |
[17:25] | I will bring out our menus and some samples. | 我拿我们店的菜单和样品给你们拍 |
[17:28] | Anyone who puts it in the paper gets free lunch for a month. | 谁的照片登上报纸 就能免一个月午餐费哦 |
[17:33] | Where are the workers? | 工人都哪去了 |
[17:36] | – I guess they’re taking a long lunch. | 他们都吃午饭去了吧 |
[17:40] | Well, I guess that means | 这意味着 |
[17:41] | we have the whole place to ourselves. | 这里只有我们两个了 |
[17:45] | – So I listen to everything, | 我听了各类歌 |
[17:47] | and I think that there is a window of time | 我认为融合不同的音乐流派 |
[17:48] | for the type of music that fuses genres, | 还得有一段时间 |
[17:50] | and that’s the one guiding principle | 我写的每首歌 |
[17:52] | behind every song that I write– | 都是出于这个原则 |
[17:53] | – Mateo, Mateo. | 马泰奥 马泰奥 |
[17:55] | You seem like a good guy. | 你挺好的 |
[17:58] | And you do have some talent. | 也确实有点天赋 |
[18:00] | – Thank–thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | – But you’re nothing special. | 但你没什么特别之处 |
[18:03] | I don’t mean that to be harsh. | 我不是故意打击你 |
[18:04] | In this business, honesty is hard to come by. | 在这个圈子里 诚实是难得的 |
[18:07] | That’s why I always tell it like it is. | 所以我总是实话实说 |
[18:10] | Your work is derivative, your voice is nothing special, | 你的作品太雷同 声音也不出众 |
[18:13] | and you don’t look like a star. | 外型也不像明星 |
[18:16] | My advice is, do it as a hobby. | 我建议你 就当成爱好吧 |
[18:19] | You know, play weddings, have fun, make a little money. | 给婚礼表演啊 图个开心赚点小钱什么的 |
[18:22] | But you own a small family business. | 你有个家族小生意 |
[18:25] | Why sacrifice that for a dream that won’t be reality? | 为什么还要去追求不现实的梦想呢 |
[18:32] | – So why’d you meet with me if that’s how you feel? | 你这么认为的话 为什么约我见面呢 |
[18:35] | – I wanted to meet your manager. | 我是想见你的经纪人 |
[18:37] | She has so much hustle, so much passion. | 她特别努力 那么有激情 |
[18:39] | I wanted to see if she would work with me. | 我想知道她是否愿意和我一起工作 |
[18:44] | – Right. | 哦 |
[18:47] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空见我 |
[18:58] | – Salud. – Salud. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[19:10] | Penny for your thoughts. | 听听你的想法 |
[19:16] | I’m still worried about Daniel. | 我还是很担心丹尼尔 |
[19:18] | He acts strong, but… | 他的行动力强 但是 |
[19:21] | I can tell the attention is getting to him. | 能看出他越来越受到关注 |
[19:25] | – Well, he’s sensitive. Like his father. | 他很敏感 像他老爹一样 |
[19:29] | – Me? – Yes, you. | – 像我 – 是的 像你 |
[19:32] | You are sensitive. | 你很敏感 |
[19:37] | – A big softie. | 心肠软 |
[19:41] | – And that… | 这就是 |
[19:43] | is why… | 我爱你 |
[19:45] | I love you. | 的原因 |
[19:51] | – Would you still love me if this café doesn’t work? | 如果咖啡店不开张了你还爱我吗 |
[19:55] | That is the stupidest question you’ve ever asked me | 这是你问所有蠢问题里 |
[19:57] | in the history of stupid questions. | 问的最愚蠢的问题了 |
[19:59] | – What, what? Come here. Get over here. | 怎么了 过来 过来 |
[20:00] | Ven acá, ven acá. | 过来抱一个 |
[20:06] | I swear to you, | 我向你发誓 |
[20:07] | life was a lot more fun before cell phones were invented. | 手机没发明之前的时光才更有趣 |
[20:11] | Hello? This is she. | 喂 我是 |
[20:15] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上去 |
[20:21] | Natalie got into a fight at school. | 娜塔莉在学校跟人打架了 |
[20:26] | – I want to be clear. | 我想说清楚 |
[20:31] | We will be looking at the circumstances of this– | 我们将调查这件事的来龙去脉 |
[20:33] | – The circumstances are, they jumped me and Amy. | 事情就是 她们偷袭我和艾米 |
[20:35] | – Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[20:39] | – I’m not gonna apologize for kicking their asses. | 我不会为教训她们而道歉的 |
[20:41] | – Natalie Garcia. | 娜塔莉·加西亚 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:52] | – As I was saying, we will be looking at everything, | 如我所言 我们会查清一切 |
[20:55] | including the hate speech painted on her locker. | 包括她柜子上的仇恨言论 |
[20:57] | – Hate speech? | 仇恨言论 |
[21:00] | About her sexuality? | 有关她的性取向问题吗 |
[21:02] | – “Garcia diggers.” | 拜金的加西亚人 |
[21:03] | I believe it’s a reference | 我想这和您大儿子 |
[21:05] | to your eldest son’s relationship with Noa Hamilton. | 与诺亚·汉密尔顿的恋情有关 |
[21:08] | We will be collecting all the evidence | 我们会收集这些姑娘们 |
[21:09] | in regard to the girls’ actions and we will see | 打架的所有证据 看看能不能有 |
[21:11] | if there are any mitigating circumstances | 从轻处罚的情况 |
[21:14] | that might warrant a punishment less than expulsion. | 这样就比开除处罚轻一些 |
[21:24] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:28] | Next. – Daniel, wait. | – 下一个 – 丹尼尔 别急啊 |
[21:29] | Come on, I believe in fair and balanced reporting. | 我相信公平和谐的报道 |
[21:32] | – Sure, you do. | 当然了 |
[21:33] | – I want to give you | 我想给你一次 |
[21:34] | an opportunity to make a statement. | 发表声明的机会 |
[21:37] | – The only thing I have to say to you is not suitable, | 我唯一要对你说的就是不行 |
[21:39] | even for a reputable website like yours. | 即便是像你们那样有信誉的网站 |
[21:44] | – I get it, you’re angry. | 我明白 你在生气 |
[21:47] | – If you really cared, you’ll take down that interview. | 如果你真的在乎 你就撤回那段访谈 |
[21:50] | – Why would I do that? | 为什么要撤 |
[21:51] | That interview’s gotten more clicks | 那个访谈的点击率 |
[21:52] | than anything I’ve ever published. | 比我发表的任何内容都多 |
[21:54] | – Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这才是正确的事 |
[21:57] | – I heard your bakery’s expanding. | 我听说你们店要扩张 |
[21:59] | Congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[22:01] | How ’bout a story about how your family is cashing in | 报道一下你们家是如何 |
[22:03] | on their connections to Noa Hamilton? | 利用诺亚的关系圈钱的怎样 |
[22:05] | – Leave my family out of this. – Let’s talk about you, then. | – 别把我家人牵扯进来 – 那就聊聊你 |
[22:08] | Boring baker to Noa-brand Instagram sensation. | 从无聊的面包师到诺亚Ins上的红人 |
[22:13] | – Okay, it’s time for you to go. | 行了 你该走了 |
[22:15] | – Oh, Daniel. I’m sorry. | 丹尼尔 抱歉 |
[22:17] | Look, would you rather we talk more about | 你愿意多聊聊 |
[22:19] | how you’re probably just gonna run right back to Vanessa? | 可能重新追回瓦妮莎的事吗 |
[22:22] | Is that right? I don’t know, like, what’s the deal? | 能吗 怎么样 |
[22:24] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说啊 |
[22:25] | – This is you being fair and balanced? | 这就是你所谓的公平和谐吗 |
[22:27] | Come on, get out of here. | 赶紧的 快走吧 |
[22:31] | – Don’t say I didn’t offer. | 别说我没给你机会哦 |
[22:43] | – The number you have dialed for Y&E Construction | 您所拨打的Y&E建筑公司 |
[22:46] | is no longer in service. | 号码是空号 |
[22:51] | – Mom, the entire way home, you wouldn’t listen. | 妈 你一路回来都不肯听我说 |
[22:53] | Come on, you won’t let me explain anything. | 你不能不让我解释吧 |
[22:55] | – What possible explanation can you have | 你做出那种行为 |
[22:56] | for that kind of behavior? | 有什么好解释的 |
[22:58] | Uh-uh! Go, now! | 回屋去 立刻 |
[23:01] | – The number you have dialed for Y&E Construction | 您所拨打的Y&E建筑公司 |
[23:03] | is no longer in service. | 号码是空号 |
[23:08] | Papi, it’s bad. | 他爸 出问题了吧 |
[23:11] | – Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[23:28] | – Apparently, it’s a new scam | 显然 是新的诈骗手段 |
[23:31] | where they spoof the 800 number. | 他们伪造了800个空号 |
[23:33] | From then on, they have you call them directly. | 之后 就让你直接联系他们 |
[23:37] | They said they’ve hit about ten businesses in Miami | 据说他们上个月骗了 |
[23:39] | in the last month. | 迈阿密十家公司 |
[23:46] | Has the check cleared? | 钱都结过了吗 |
[23:48] | – Yesterday. | 昨天就结了 |
[23:55] | What are we gonna do about this? | 我们这下怎么办啊 |
[23:58] | And Natalie? | 还有娜塔莉的事 |
[24:00] | Papi, if she gets expelled, I– | 他爸啊 如果她被开除 我就 |
[24:05] | – Okay, good, I was hoping to catch you guys. | 好了 我正想找你们呢 |
[24:08] | Is now a bad time? | 现在不是时候吗 |
[24:12] | – Actually, it is, Papi. Can it wait? | 是的 孩子 能等会说吗 |
[24:15] | – No, it can’t. | 不行 不能等了 |
[24:17] | I was trying to find the right time, | 我一直想找恰当的时机 |
[24:18] | but there’s never a right time. | 但一直找不到 |
[24:20] | So… | 所以 |
[24:23] | Noa’s going to Morocco to shoot that movie this summer, | 诺亚这个夏天要去摩洛哥拍电影 |
[24:27] | and… | 而且 |
[24:29] | I’m going with her. | 我会和她一起去 |
[24:32] | It’s three months and it’s a great opportunity. | 三个月 机会很好 |
[24:35] | And honestly, with everything | 而且说实话 在这里发生了 |
[24:36] | that’s been going on around here, | 这么多事 |
[24:38] | I feel like I need a break, maybe just get away, and– | 我觉得自己想要透透气 也许离开一阵 |
[24:39] | – Mi’jo, mi’jo, mi’jo, slow down, slow down. | 亲爱的 慢点慢点 |
[24:41] | Three months? | 3个月吗 |
[24:42] | Daniel, you can’t go away for three months. | 丹尼尔 你不能离开3个月啊 |
[24:44] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[24:46] | – Well, I was thinking I could find | 我想也许可以找临时工 |
[24:47] | my temporary replacement and train them. | 我会培训他们的 |
[24:49] | Look, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance. | 这是个一生一次的机会 |
[24:52] | And she’ll be working | 到时她会工作 |
[24:53] | and I can make more videos, build my library– | 我可以多拍点视频 增添点素材 |
[24:54] | – Daniel, what about us? | 丹尼尔 我们怎么办 |
[24:56] | What about our new café, our expansion? | 我们的新咖啡厅呢 我们的店面扩张计划呢 |
[24:59] | Are you just gonna leave us? | 你就这么一走了之吗 |
[25:02] | – If you want to turn your back on us, I can’t stop you. | 如果你要离开我们 我不能阻止你 |
[25:05] | If you want to pretend to be someone else, | 如果你想假装自己是什么了不起的人 |
[25:07] | that’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[25:10] | But don’t delude yourself into thinking | 但是别骗自己了 |
[25:12] | this is about following your dreams. | 让你觉得这是在追求自己梦想 |
[25:14] | You’re following hers. | 你只是在追寻她的梦想而已 |
[25:16] | – You see? I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 看见没 我就知道你不会明白的 |
[25:19] | It is my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[25:21] | – Being on TV? This is your dream? | 上电视吗 这就是你的梦想吗 |
[25:24] | A little movie you shoot on your phone | 就因为你在大菠萝售货亭或者贝奇小吃店 |
[25:26] | in some kiosco in Piñones or Betsi’s food truck. | 用手机拍了段视频 |
[25:29] | And what, all of a sudden, you think you’re Anthony Bourdain? | 然后怎么着 你觉得自己一下子成了安东尼·波登了吗 |
[25:32] | If you’re so passionate, fine. | 如果你真的这么热情的话 行 |
[25:34] | There’s a thousand videos you can shoot right here | 你在这也可以拍成千上万段视频 |
[25:37] | starting with your own family. | 可以从你自己的家开始 |
[25:39] | But you didn’t think of those, did you? | 但你却从来没有这么想过 是不是 |
[25:42] | Mateo, he has a dream. | 马泰奥 他有梦想 |
[25:44] | You… | 你 |
[25:47] | You have a fantasy. | 你那叫幻想 |
[25:51] | And me? | 而我 |
[25:53] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[26:08] | – Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[26:11] | Everything that your father feared would happen | 你父亲所担心的会发生的所有事 |
[26:14] | is happening right now. | 都在发生 |
[26:17] | And it’s all her fault. | 而这都是她的错 |
[26:19] | – Ma, that’s not fair. – Yes, it is fair. | – 妈 这么说不公平 – 当然公平 |
[26:22] | All that paparazzi outside, | 外面的那些狗仔队 |
[26:25] | your sister getting into a fight at school. | 你妹妹在学校里跟人打架 |
[26:30] | – You got into a fight? | 你跟人打架了 |
[26:31] | – You should see the other girl. | 你该去看看那个女生 |
[26:32] | – Cayate. | 卡娅特 |
[26:35] | And you, running away… | 而你 逃离这一切 |
[26:42] | Running away with delusions of grandeur | 幻想自己变得伟大 |
[26:45] | and forgetting about your family. | 却遗忘了你的家人 |
[26:50] | That is all her fault. | 这都是她的错 |
[26:53] | – Her fault? | 她的错吗 |
[26:55] | Mom, I didn’t hear you complaining | 妈 她给我们店里带来成百上千的顾客时 |
[26:57] | when she brought in customers by the hundreds. | 我可没听到你抱怨 |
[26:59] | – Daniel, calm down. | 丹尼尔 冷静点 |
[27:00] | – You two think you’d be able to afford your expansion | 如果不是因为我遇到了她 |
[27:02] | had I not met her? | 你们俩有钱扩张店铺吗 |
[27:03] | We’d still be barely getting by. | 我们也仅仅是能糊口而已 |
[27:05] | – Oh, no. Thomas Gold came here. | 不 托马斯·戈尔德来我们店了 |
[27:06] | – He goes and reviews places that celebrities have been. | 他去的店都是是因为有名人去过 |
[27:09] | And the last time I checked, | 而且上次 |
[27:11] | you weren’t shy about the fact | 她在她的生日派对上 |
[27:12] | that she played your music at her party. | 演奏了你的音乐也没见你不高兴啊 |
[27:13] | – Okay, but when is the last time | 好了丹尼尔 但你还上次记得我们家人 |
[27:15] | our entire family has had a fight like this, Daniel? | 什么时候这么吵过架吗 |
[27:20] | – You guys want to blame someone, blame Vanessa. | 你们如果想怪谁的话 就怪凡妮莎 |
[27:24] | Because everything was fine until she gave that interview. | 因为一切都好好的 直到她做了那个访问 |
[27:43] | – Can you turn, please? | 你转个身可以吗 |
[27:45] | I like it, it’s just not exactly as we planned. | 我挺喜欢的 只是这不是我们原来想的那样 |
[27:48] | I think the shoulders need to be bigger, right? | 我觉得肩膀那个地方得宽点 |
[27:50] | – Yes, bigger shoulders. | 是的 宽肩 |
[27:52] | And yes, and raise the dust ruffle. | 还有 把那个床裙提高点 |
[27:55] | – Always got your finger on the pulse, Lewis. | 路易斯 你总是能说到点子上 |
[27:58] | – Pulse? I’m trying to keep that look from flatlining | 点子 我只是想让它看起来不要像我们的 |
[28:00] | like our profit margins. | 利润那么少 |
[28:02] | We have got to take this line up a notch | 我们要想保护公司 |
[28:04] | if we’re going to protect the company | 不被恶意收购的话 |
[28:05] | from a hostile takeover. | 我们就得想点办法提高业绩 |
[28:07] | – We don’t know there’s going to be a takeover. | 我们又不知道一定会有恶意收购 |
[28:08] | Maybe the board is telling the truth. | 也许董事会说的是真的呢 |
[28:10] | – Oh, there’s gonna be a hostile takeover. | 我知道会有恶意收购 |
[28:11] | We just have to figure out | 我们只是需要弄清楚 |
[28:13] | which board members are looking into our financials. | 到底是哪个董事会成员在查看我们的收支情况 |
[28:15] | Um, well, you know what? | 要不这么着吧 |
[28:16] | Will you call accounting and see | 你能打给会计部然后 |
[28:17] | if you can pull the information requests? | 看看能不能要求查看相关信息 |
[28:19] | I gotta take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[28:20] | – You need a better poker face. | 你装的不像 |
[28:22] | – Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[28:24] | – Look, I know you’ve been getting a call from a doctor, | 我知道电话是医生打来的 |
[28:25] | and that’s fine. | 没必要这样 |
[28:27] | I just–I don’t understand why you’re hiding it. | 我不知道你为什么要隐瞒 |
[28:28] | – Piper, it’s fine, really. – Okay. | – 派珀 我没事的 – 好吧 |
[28:31] | So no one knows? | 所以没人知道是吗 |
[28:34] | Is it bad? | 很不好吗 |
[28:41] | – I have prostate cancer. | 我有前列腺癌 |
[28:44] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | – 天哪 – 我知道 |
[28:45] | Just what you want on your Grindr profile, right? | 就像你在社交平台上描述的那样 |
[28:47] | – Lewis, I’m so sorry. – Don’t, please. | – 路易斯 真抱歉 – 别这样 |
[28:50] | I will be fine, | 没事的 |
[28:52] | aside from the fact that most treatment options | 除了所有的治疗方法 |
[28:54] | come with the possibility of impotence. | 都有可能会让我阳痿之外 |
[28:56] | Good news is, you’re healthy. | 好消息是 你很健康 |
[28:59] | Bad news is, you’ll never have sex again. | 坏消息时 你不能跟人做爱了 |
[29:03] | Can you imagine me depriving the world of this gift? | 你能想象的到 我被剥夺这个权利的感受吗 |
[29:13] | – Luckily, we found it early, so… | 幸运的是 发现的很早 |
[29:15] | I’m gonna do radiation and fingers crossed. | 我会去接受放疗 让我们祈祷吧 |
[29:19] | – Okay. | 好 |
[29:21] | So you’re gonna tell Noa? | 你打算告诉诺亚吗 |
[29:22] | – No. I mean yes. | 不 我是说是的 |
[29:24] | I will, just–she has a lot on her plate right now. | 我会的 只是 她现在很忙 |
[29:27] | – Lewis, that’s ridiculous. She would want to know– | 路易斯 别傻了 她肯定希望知道 |
[29:29] | – Piper, promise me that you will not tell her. | 派珀 答应我你不会告诉她 |
[29:31] | – How am I–I can’t– | 我怎么能 我做不到 |
[29:32] | – I will tell her when I’m ready, okay? | 等我准备好了我会告诉她的 好吗 |
[29:36] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[29:39] | – May I? | 抱一个吗 |
[30:01] | – What if they kick me out? – They won’t. | – 他们把我开除怎么办 – 他们不会的 |
[30:04] | – My entire future could change based on one– | 我的整个未来都有可能因此发生改变 |
[30:07] | – Listen, listen. I know it’s scary. | 听我说 我知道这挺可怕 |
[30:09] | It’s terrifying, but, you know, they won’t expel you. | 挺吓人的 但是他们不会赶你走的 |
[30:11] | – You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[30:13] | – You were defending yourself, okay? | 你只是正当防卫嘛 |
[30:16] | You didn’t start it. | 又不是你先动的手 |
[30:18] | – That’s true, that’s true. | 那倒是 那倒是 |
[30:22] | – But you did finish it. | 但是你结束的 |
[30:27] | – I mean, that poser went down. | 那个装腔作势的 被我打倒了 |
[30:30] | – Yeah, that’s my kid sister. | 耶 这才是我妹妹呢 |
[30:33] | – How’d you do it? – You should’ve seen it. | – 你怎么做到的 – 你真该看看 |
[30:34] | I was like, “Can you come here a second?” | 我就这么着 你能过来一下吗 |
[30:35] | Pow-pow! Pow-pow! | 砰砰 砰砰 |
[30:36] | – Oh, oh! | 哦哦 |
[30:38] | – Good work. Let me see that. – It was great. | – 干的好 让我看看 – 打的可痛快了 |
[30:39] | – Oh, you look so beautiful. | 你看上去还是很美 |
[30:41] | – You should see her. | 你应该看看她的脸 |
[30:44] | – Oh, hey, how did that, um, meeting with that guy go? | 嘿 和那个人会面的事怎么样了 |
[30:53] | Were those the workers? | 是工人们吗 |
[30:54] | – It sounded like Mom. | 听起来好像是老妈 |
[30:59] | – That was Dad, yep. – That was definitely Dad. | – 那是老爸的声音 – 绝对是老爸 |
[31:03] | – What is going on? – I have no idea. | – 怎么回事 – 不知道啊 |
[31:05] | Hey, are you guys okay? | 嘿 你们没事吧 |
[31:06] | – Otra más, otra más. – Vamo, vamo! | – 再来一下 再来一下 – 走起走起 |
[31:11] | – Where are the workers? | 工人们呢 |
[31:14] | – The contractor stole our money. | 承包商把我们的钱给骗走了 |
[31:15] | – What? – Just the deposit. | – 什么 – 只是保证金而已 |
[31:18] | – Mami, Papi, I’m so sorry. | 妈妈 爸爸 抱歉 |
[31:20] | – No, no, no, it’s okay. You know why? | 不不不 没关系的 知道为什么吗 |
[31:21] | Because we are the Garcias. | 因为我们是加西亚人 |
[31:24] | – Somos los Garcias and we’re gonna do it ourselves. | 我们是加西亚人 所以我们决定自己动手 |
[31:26] | – Exactly. – The parts that we can. | – 没错 – 我们可以的 |
[31:27] | – Vamos, Papi. – Vamos, yeah. | – 开动爸爸 – 开动 |
[31:29] | – Your turn first. Go ahead. | 这回你先来 开始吧 |
[31:31] | – Hey, you got another one of those? | 嘿 你们还有那个吗 |
[31:34] | – We have one for everyone, Mamita. | 妈妈给你们每个人都准备了 |
[31:37] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了吗 – 嗯 |
[31:39] | – Take it. It’s heavy. | 拿好了 很重 |
[31:40] | – – Careful. | 小心点 |
[31:43] | Oh, you won’t be able to hold this. | 你可能拿不动 |
[31:44] | – Be careful! – | 小心点 |
[31:46] | – Come on, Mama. | 别逗了老妈 |
[31:47] | – Garciadiggers, huh? – That’s right. | – 加西亚人哈 – 干的好 |
[31:49] | – Take that! – There you go, baby! | – 把那个砸掉 – 干的好宝贝儿 |
[31:52] | – Look at that! – Yes! | – 瞧瞧 – 好 |
[31:56] | – – Me too, me too, me too. | 我也来 我也来 |
[31:57] | – You get it, Mom! | 你可以的老妈 |
[31:58] | – Yeah, hit it hard, hit it hard. | 砸的大力点 大力点 |
[32:02] | Mateo, let’s do it! | 马泰奥 干起来 |
[32:03] | All right, all right, Mateo, let’s go! | 好的 好的 马泰奥 走起 |
[32:05] | – All right, here we– Oh, come on. | – 这边 我们 – 加油 |
[32:07] | – You need to start working out. – Hold on, hold on, okay? | – 你得健身了 – 等一下等一下 |
[32:08] | – You need to start working out. | 你得去健身了 |
[32:09] | – You have to pick it up! | 你得举起来 |
[32:11] | – Come on, Papi. You need some muscles. | 加油老爸 你得多长点肌肉 |
[32:15] | – Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:26] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[32:30] | – Oh, what’s that smell? | 什么味儿 |
[32:32] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[32:33] | Mateo, give me a hand here. Come on. | 马泰奥 来帮个忙 快点 |
[32:34] | Watch it, watch it, watch it. | 当心 当心 当心 |
[32:40] | Everybody get out, get out, get out, get out! | 所有人都出去 快出去 |
[32:48] | The thing is, Juliet, you’re one of only two board members | 问题在于 朱丽叶 加上你只有两个董事会成员 |
[32:50] | who asked to see the financials. | 要求查看财务报表 |
[32:52] | Yes, Tom, and Piper’s on the phone | 对 汤姆 派珀现在就在和 |
[32:53] | with the other one right now. | 一个成员通话 |
[32:54] | I just want to know what’s going on. | 我想要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[32:56] | Oh, you know that I know that you know what’s going on. | 你我都心知肚明发生了什么 |
[32:57] | Okay, well, then who asked you to do it? | 是谁让你这么做的 |
[32:59] | – Mark Logan? – Mark Logan? | – 马克·洛根 – 马克·洛根 |
[33:01] | Did he say why? | 他说了为什么吗 |
[33:02] | – An emergency board meeting? – When? | – 紧急董事会议 – 什么时候 |
[33:04] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[33:06] | Juliet, I gotta call you back. | 朱丽叶 我再打给你 |
[33:07] | Are you okay? What’s happening? Do you need a doctor? | 你还好吗 出什么事了 你需要医生吗 |
[33:09] | What? No, no, it’s not that. | 什么 不 不是这样的 |
[33:11] | In order to call an emergency board meeting, | 为了召开紧急董事会 |
[33:13] | you need two members to make a motion. | 需要两名成员提出动议 |
[33:15] | We already know that one of them is Mark Logan. | 我们已经知道其中的一个是马克·洛根 |
[33:17] | Now, ask yourself, who is the one person | 问问你自己 另外一个是谁 |
[33:20] | who would do something that underhanded | 谁会在这种时候 |
[33:22] | at a time like this? | 做出这种卑劣的事 |
[33:23] | We called all the other board members. | 我们联系过了其它的董事会的成员 |
[33:25] | No, we haven’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[33:28] | – Oh. – Yes. | – 哦 – 对 |
[33:39] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[33:45] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[33:49] | Paparazzi have the bakery staked out. | 狗仔队把面包房围得水泄不通 |
[33:53] | Natalie, she’s getting picked on at school. | 娜塔莉 在学校被人欺负 |
[33:57] | There’s some sort of trouble at Noa’s company. | 诺亚的公司也出了问题 |
[34:01] | And me…I’m fighting with my family. | 而我 和我的家人起了矛盾 |
[34:05] | Is that what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的 |
[34:12] | What I wanted was to stop losing potential clients. | 我只想要停止流失客户 |
[34:18] | What I wanted was to be seen for who I am | 我想要以真实的面目示人 |
[34:20] | and not some internet meme. | 而不是只被人当成表情包 |
[34:24] | You think I wanted to hurt you? | 你觉得我想要伤害你 |
[34:28] | I don’t know what’s worse, | 我不知道哪样更糟糕 |
[34:30] | that you could be that narcissistic | 是你自恋到这种程度 |
[34:32] | or that you think I’d actually do something like that. | 还是说你认为我真的能做出这种事 |
[34:35] | That might’ve not been your intention, | 你的本意可能不是伤害我 |
[34:38] | but that’s what’s happening. | 但是这就是现实 |
[34:39] | And it all started with that interview. | 这一切都起源于那次访谈 |
[34:41] | Okay, what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[34:42] | Help me stop it. | 帮我阻止这一切 |
[34:43] | Go to the press, tell them the truth. | 去找媒体 告诉他们真相 |
[34:45] | I did tell them the truth! | 我说的就是真相 |
[34:48] | Everything I said is exactly what happened. | 我所说的一切都是事情真正的经过 |
[34:52] | Now, you may not like how the truth makes you look, | 你可能不喜欢你在真相中扮演的角色 |
[34:54] | but mirrors can be cruel sometimes. | 但是真相有时候就是残酷的 |
[35:01] | – I shouldn’t have come. – At last, we agree. | – 我就不该来 – 我们终于达成一致了 |
[35:19] | * Dreams, dreams, dreams | 梦想 梦想 梦想 |
[35:22] | * I’ve been havin’ dreams | 我一直在做梦 |
[35:24] | Hey, Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[35:26] | * Jumpin’ on a trampoline | 跳上蹦床 |
[35:30] | * Flipping in the air | 在空中翻滚 |
[35:32] | Well, this doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[35:34] | * I never land, just float there * | 从未落地 在空中漂浮 |
[35:38] | – * As I’m looking up – * As I’m looking up | – 我抬头仰望 – 抬头仰望 |
[35:41] | – Does Noa know you’re here? – Dude, are you following me? | – 诺亚知道你来这吗 – 你在跟踪我吗 |
[35:45] | They’re putting together an emergency board meeting, | 他们要召开紧急董事会 |
[35:47] | and at that board meeting, | 在董事会上 |
[35:49] | they’re gonna vote | 他们打算投票 |
[35:50] | to remove you as president of your company. | 解除你董事长的职务 |
[35:55] | * Wait, if I’m on fire | 我在燃烧 |
[35:58] | Remove me? | 解除我的职务 |
[36:01] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做 |
[36:04] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[36:07] | * I never feel so loved* | 我从来没有这样被爱 |
[36:10] | Which one’s better in bed? | 哪一个床技更好 |
[36:14] | * How am I so deep in love? | 我的爱有多深 |
[36:17] | * When I dream of dyin’ | 醉生梦死 |
[36:20] | * So loved, so loved | 被爱意围绕 |
[36:22] | * I never feel so loved | 我从未如此深陷爱河 |
[36:38] | – Hey. I missed you. – I missed you too. | – 我想你 – 我也想你 |
[36:44] | In other words– – I wanted to– | 换句话说 我想要 |
[36:46] | Can I go first? | 能让我先说吗 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:50] | I just wanted to tell you something | 我想在别人之前 |
[36:52] | before you found out from somebody else. | 告诉你这个消息 |
[36:53] | You punched Kurt Malick. | 你打了库尔特·马利克 |
[36:56] | I did. | 没错 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:01] | It’s just a lot. | 这太难受了 |
[37:05] | And I can’t believe how well you handle the pressure | 我难以想象你是如何日复一日地 |
[37:08] | day after day, especially when they make it so personal. | 承受这些压力 特别是他们在对你人身攻击的时候 |
[37:13] | – It feels like you can’t – Breathe? | – 感觉好象 – 无法呼吸 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:23] | Daniel, I’ve had my whole life to deal with this chaos. | 丹尼尔 我一辈子都在应付这种情况 |
[37:26] | You’ve had, what, a month? | 你才有一个月的经历 |
[37:28] | The truth is, it’s not really fair to you | 事实上 这对你 |
[37:33] | or your family. | 还有你的家庭都不公平 |
[37:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:52] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走 |
[37:55] | Mrs. Howe, of course, of course. | 豪伊女士 当然 |
[37:59] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[38:04] | – Suspension. – Oh, my God. | – 停课 – 天呐 |
[38:05] | But it could’ve easily been expulsion. | 但是差点就被开除了 |
[38:07] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:09] | And it will never happen again, I swear. | 我发誓这种事不会再发生了 |
[38:10] | That’s right, it won’t. | 说得没错 不能有下次了 |
[38:12] | And Amy–did you know she has a history of disciplinary issues? | 你知道艾米有违反校规的前科吗 |
[38:17] | She doesn’t have a history of disciplinary issues, okay? | 那不叫前科 |
[38:19] | She got caught TP’ing the school mascot | 她和其他五个女生往学校的吉祥物上 |
[38:21] | with, like, five other girls. | 扔厕纸被抓住了而已 |
[38:23] | Oh, so then you admit that she’s been in trouble before. | 那么你承认她之前惹过麻烦 |
[38:26] | – Okay? – “Okay?” | – 行吧 – 行吧 |
[38:29] | Then you’ll understand why | 那你明白我为什么 |
[38:30] | I am forbidding you from seeing her anymore. | 不允许你再见她了 |
[38:43] | Well, the gas leak is repaired, | 管线泄漏被修好了 |
[38:44] | but that’s not your problem. | 但是这还不是你要担心的问题 |
[38:46] | The problem is, it looks like | 问题在于 看样子 |
[38:47] | you have asbestos all throughout these walls. | 你的墙体里到处都是石棉 |
[38:50] | Asbestos? | 石棉 |
[38:51] | It has to be removed | 必须先把石棉清除 |
[38:52] | and the building’s gonna have to be certified. | 然后再进行安全认证 |
[38:54] | How–how long will it take? | 那得花多长时间 |
[38:55] | I’d say your bakery can reopen in about 10 to 12 weeks. | 你的烘焙坊能在10-12周之后恢复营业 |
[39:01] | He wanted to hire me? | 他想要雇我 |
[39:03] | Yeah, why are you acting so surprised? | 你为什么这么惊讶 |
[39:06] | He knows how to seek talent, right? | 他知道怎么发掘人才 |
[39:07] | Consider it. He’s the real deal. | 考虑一下吧 他有真材实料 |
[39:12] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[39:16] | Anyway, just wanted to let you know. | 不管怎么样 就跟你说一身 |
[39:22] | To hell with him. | 去他的 |
[39:24] | He’s wrong about you. | 他看错你了 |
[39:27] | Why would I want to work with him? | 我为什么要和他共事 |
[39:31] | I appreciate it… | 谢谢你的赏识 |
[39:34] | but it’s over. | 但是都完了 |
[39:39] | MC Cubano is over. | 古巴小子结束了 |
[39:42] | * Don’t want the whiskey and pills * | 不想要麻痹情绪 |
[39:44] | * I don’t give up easily | 不想要轻易放弃 |
[39:47] | * But I don’t think I’m down * | 但是我并没有倒下 |
[39:49] | * So won’t you slide away? | 你为什么不离开 |
[39:51] | My father’s trying to take my company from me. | 我父亲想要把公司从我手中夺走 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:56] | There’s a reason why I don’t talk about him a lot. | 我不经常谈起他是有原因的 |
[40:00] | It’s a very painful relationship. | 我和他之间的关系让我很痛苦 |
[40:03] | He only married my mother because she was pregnant, | 他和我母亲奉子成婚 |
[40:05] | and then when she got sick, he completely abandoned her. | 在她生病之后他就抛弃了她 |
[40:11] | * Back to the ocean | 回到大海 |
[40:13] | I was emancipated from him when I was 16 | 我在16岁的时候脱离了他的控制 |
[40:16] | but not before I started my company. | 但是在那之前我成立了公司 |
[40:19] | – With his money. – Exactly. | – 用的是他的钱 – 没错 |
[40:22] | And ever since then, he’s been able to sit on my board | 自那之后 他就得已在董事会占有一席之地 |
[40:25] | and have a piece of every single one of my successes. | 享受我之后的成功 |
[40:29] | Okay, but it’s still your company. | 但是那终归是你的公司 |
[40:30] | – Why do this? – Exactly, why? | – 为什么要这么做 – 说的是啊 为什么 |
[40:33] | Why would a father do that to his daughter? | 为什么一个父亲要这样对自己的女儿 |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:38] | All I know is that he senses I’m vulnerable | 我只知道他知道我现在很脆弱 |
[40:41] | and he’s coming for me. | 打算乘虚而入 |
[40:46] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[40:49] | I’m gonna do what I always do. | 和往常一样 |
[40:51] | I’m gonna fight. | 我要抗争 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna fly to New York, Los Angeles, and London | 我要飞去纽约 洛杉矶 还有伦敦 |
[40:55] | and meet with every single board member | 和每一位董事会成员见面 |
[40:57] | and convince them not to believe my father’s lies. | 让他们不要相信我父亲的谎言 |
[41:00] | You’re not only gonna fight, you’re gonna win. | 你不光要抗争 你还要获胜 |
[41:03] | I’m here for you every step of the way. | 你走每一步我都会在你身边陪着你 |
[41:05] | I’ll go home and pack my bags. | 我回家去收拾行李 |
[41:10] | You’re so kind, Daniel. That’s very sweet of you. | 你人真好 丹尼尔 你真贴心 |
[41:13] | * Back to the city lights | 回到城市的光影之中 |
[41:14] | * So won’t you slide away? | 你为什么不离开 |
[41:16] | * Back to the ocean, la-la-la, you’ll slide away * | 回到大海 随波逐流 |
[41:21] | –关停通知– 拉斐尔烘焙坊 | |
[41:21] | * Move on, we’re not 17 | 放下吧 我们已不再年轻 |
[41:24] | * I’m not who I used to be | 我不再是过去的我 |
[41:28] | * You say that everything changed * | 你说时过境迁 |
[41:31] | * You’re right, we’re grown now * | 你是对的 我们都已经成长 |
[41:33] | * So won’t you slide away? | 你为什么不离开 |
[41:35] | * Back to the ocean | 回到海洋中 |
[41:37] | * I’ll go back to the city lights * | 消失在城市的光影之中 |
[41:40] | * So won’t you slide away? | 你为什么不离开 |
[41:42] | * Back to the ocean | 回到海洋 |
[41:46] | * So won’t you slide away? | 你为什么不离开 |
[41:48] | * Back to the ocean | 回到海洋 |
[41:50] | * I’ll go back to the city lights * | 消失在城市的光影之中 |
[41:53] | * So won’t you slide away? | 你为什么不离开 |
[41:55] | * Back to the ocean la-la-la, you’ll slide away * | 回到海洋 消失不见 |
[42:00] | – What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[42:04] | I can’t be distracted when I go on this trip. | 这次行程我不能分心 |
[42:08] | This is something I need to do on my own. | 我得一个人完成 |