时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[00:03] | Deering has a zero tolerance policy towards violence. | 迪林高中对暴力采取零容忍政策 |
[00:06] | And, Amy, I am forbidding you from seeing her any more. | 还有 艾米 我禁止你再与她见面了 |
[00:09] | It’s time for us to expand. This is our chance, Papi. | 是时候该扩张了 这是我们的机会 宝贝 |
[00:12] | Asbestos? | 石棉 |
[00:14] | It has to be removed. | 这面墙必须拆掉 |
[00:15] | I have prostate cancer. | 我得了前列腺癌 |
[00:17] | – So you’re gonna tell Noa? – When I’m ready. | -你会告诉诺雅吗 -等我准备好后 |
[00:19] | I will be making my acting debut | 我将在梅兰妮·卡安的下一部戏中 |
[00:21] | in Melanie Caan’s next feature. | 献出银幕首秀 |
[00:24] | We all know that you have a new man in your life. | 我们都知道你的生活中有了新的男人 |
[00:26] | I want to talk about the interview that | 我想谈谈他的前女友 |
[00:27] | his ex-girlfriend released this morning. | 今早发布的采访 |
[00:29] | Would you like to respond? | 你对此有何评论吗 |
[00:31] | That publicity is gonna be bad. | 媒体报道会不堪入目 |
[00:33] | That doesn’t sound like a woman | 这听起来不像是一位 |
[00:34] | who is fit to run a company, now does it? | 适合掌管公司的女人的所作所为 对吧 |
[00:36] | They’re putting together an emergency board meeting. | 他们要召开紧急董事会议 |
[00:39] | They’re gonna vote to remove you as president. | 他们要投票表决是否撤销你的总裁职位 |
[00:41] | My father’s trying to take my company from me. | 我父亲想夺走我的公司 |
[00:44] | Go to the press. Tell them the truth! | 告诉媒体真相 |
[00:45] | I did! | 我说了 |
[00:46] | Everything I said is exactly what happened. | 我说的每句话都是实话 |
[00:49] | Which one’s better in bed? | 谁的床技更好 |
[01:23] | Oh, that’s more like it. | 这才更像我的家 |
[01:25] | Enough with this silence and sad faces. | 别再保持沉默 一脸忧伤了 |
[01:30] | Papi… | 宝贝 |
[01:35] | I know that six weeks is a long time | 我知道对于面包店来说 |
[01:38] | for the bakery to be closed, | 关店六个月 时间很长 |
[01:40] | but at least the asbestos is gone, no? | 但至少石棉换掉了 对吗 |
[01:43] | Sí, sí, sí. | 是的 |
[01:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:46] | And Mateo, one little meeting | 马特奥 就一个小会 |
[01:51] | with one little producer who has no soul | 和一个没有灵魂 没有内心生活 |
[01:54] | or inner life to recognize your amazing talent, | 还看不见你才华的小制作人 |
[01:58] | and you want to quit? | 你就想放弃了吗 |
[02:00] | Is that the son that I raised? | 我养出来的儿子是这样的吗 |
[02:03] | Someone who needs constant validation and approval from everybody? | 一个需要所有人批准和认可的人吗 |
[02:06] | That’s exactly who you raised. | 这就是你养出来的儿子 |
[02:08] | No, it’s not! | 不 不是的 |
[02:09] | The only way to fail in this life is to quit, | 在人生中 唯一的失败就是放弃 |
[02:13] | and we are Garcias. | 我们是加西亚一家 |
[02:15] | We do not give up ever. | 我们从不放弃 |
[02:23] | Where’s Noa? | 诺雅在哪儿 |
[02:25] | Who’s Noa with? Ay, ay, ay. | 诺雅和谁在一起 |
[02:28] | Do you miss her and care about her? | 你想她吗 关心她吗 |
[02:31] | Then call her and tell her. | 那就打给她 告诉她 |
[02:35] | – Is he here? – He’s here. | -他来了吗 -来了 |
[02:38] | Noa, honey, you don’t have to see him by yourself. | 诺雅宝贝 你不用亲自见他 |
[02:40] | I can cancel my meeting. | 我可以取消我的预约 |
[02:42] | Wait– | 等等 |
[02:43] | haven’t you canceled too many times already? | 你不是已经取消太多次了吗 |
[02:45] | If you come with me, then it becomes business, | 如果你和我一起去的话 就变成了生意 |
[02:47] | but if I go alone, we can keep this what this really is, | 但如果我自己去 就可以保持这件事的本质 |
[02:50] | which is personal. | 这就是私事 |
[02:52] | What, no words of wisdom for me? | 没什么智慧的话语送给我吗 |
[02:54] | You can go around the table and solve everyone’s problems, | 你绕场一周 解决了所有人的问题 |
[02:57] | but when it comes to me, you got nothing. | 但走到我这儿 却没什么想跟我说的 |
[02:59] | Do you wanna know why, Mom? I’ll tell you why. | 你想知道原因吗 妈妈 我来告诉你 |
[03:05] | It’s because you are the problem. | 因为问题就在于你 |
[03:09] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[03:11] | Parents are the problem. | 家长就是问题所在 |
[03:21] | Hello, Father. | 你好 爸爸 |
[03:28] | Hi, Bug. | 你好 虫虫 |
[03:48] | Why are you trying to steal my company? | 你为什么想偷走我的公司 |
[03:50] | Direct as ever, that’s my girl. | 一如既往的直接 不愧是我的女儿 |
[03:53] | The truth is, I am worried about you. | 事实是 我很担心你 |
[03:56] | A phone call would have sufficed. | 那打个电话就足够了 |
[03:57] | You haven’t answered a phone call of mine since you were 16. | 你从16岁开始就不接我电话了 |
[04:00] | So instead you’re asking the board to replace me? | 所以你就让董事会换掉我吗 |
[04:02] | Replace? No. | 不是换掉你 |
[04:03] | Liberate? Yes. | 是解放你 |
[04:06] | Noa, you’ve spent your entire adult life | 诺雅 你长大后的所有精力 |
[04:08] | focusing on this company. | 都花费在这家公司上 |
[04:10] | It’s time you spread your wings. | 该是你拓展新天地的时候了 |
[04:11] | You have the opportunity to act. | 你获得了演戏的机会 |
[04:14] | That’s your childhood dream. | 那是你的童年梦想 |
[04:17] | You have a new relationship. | 你有了新的恋情 |
[04:21] | I think you want to step away. | 我以为你是想要退出的 |
[04:22] | You just can’t see it. | 你只是还没有发觉 |
[04:25] | So if I tell you you’re wrong, you’ll drop the whole thing? | 所以如果我说你错了 你就会放弃一切行动吗 |
[04:27] | Every time you have taken a leap– | 每次你向前迈出一步 |
[04:29] | every single time– | 每一次 |
[04:31] | it is because I pushed. | 都是因为我在推着你 |
[04:33] | When you left home and walked out at 16… | 当你16岁离开家的时候 |
[04:36] | When you expanded the brand– | 当你扩张这个品牌的时候 |
[04:38] | So there’s a method to your malice? | 所以你的恶意还有理有据了是吗 |
[04:39] | Well, it’s hard to argue the results. | 至少结果摆在那 无法否认 |
[04:44] | What do you want, Dad? | 爸 你想要什么 |
[04:48] | You definitely don’t want what’s best for me | 你绝对不是为了我好 |
[04:51] | ’cause you don’t even know what that is. | 因为你根本就不知道那是什么 |
[04:55] | I want to have a relationship with you. | 我想跟你好好相处 |
[04:59] | I want you to trust me, | 我想让你信任我 |
[05:01] | but since you are so determined | 但是你如此坚决地 |
[05:03] | to keep me out of your life… | 拒绝我走进你的生活 |
[05:06] | I want to protect you from yourself. | 我就想保护你免受自己所害 |
[05:09] | You are making mistakes, | 你在犯错误 |
[05:12] | and they are harming this company and your future. | 而这些错误会伤害这家公司和你的未来 |
[05:15] | Three major clients gone. | 三个主要客户走了 |
[05:19] | Five more in jeopardy. | 还有五个岌岌可危 |
[05:22] | So if you want to keep me out of your life, that’s fine, | 所以如果你不让我走进你的生活 没关系 |
[05:27] | but I am going to protect you from yourself. | 但我会保护你免受自己所害 |
[05:35] | It just makes me so mad– | 我就是很生气 |
[05:37] | this double standard that she has for me. | 她对我就是双重标准 |
[05:39] | That’s what happens when you’re the youngest | 这很正常 作为家里最小的孩子 |
[05:41] | – and the only girl. – You mean the only gay girl. | -还是唯一的女儿 -你是说唯一的同性恋女儿 |
[05:44] | It wasn’t like this before. | 以前不是这样的 |
[05:46] | I’m finally being true to myself, | 我终于真实地面对自己了 |
[05:48] | and my reward is being forbidden from seeing you? | 而我得到的奖励却是不准见你 |
[05:50] | Yeah, how’s that going? | 但那结果怎么样呢 |
[05:55] | You joke, but she threatened to homeschool me. | 你就开玩笑吧 她可是威胁让我在家上学 |
[05:58] | You know, I’m the best behaved kid she has, | 我是她最听话的孩子 |
[06:00] | and I’m the only one who suffers consequences like this. | 却是唯一遭受这种结果的人 |
[06:03] | To be fair, I don’t think | 公平地说 我不觉得 |
[06:04] | your brothers were brawlers like us. | 你的哥哥们有我们这么闹腾 |
[06:11] | You know, if she’s gonna treat me like the bad seed, | 如果她要把我当作坏孩子 |
[06:14] | then I might as well have some bad seed fun. | 那我不如找点坏孩子的乐趣了 |
[06:17] | – Keep talking. – Let’s ditch. | -说下去 -我们逃学吧 |
[06:19] | You wanna ditch? | 你想逃学 |
[06:20] | Isn’t that music festival today at Crandon Park? | 今天克兰登公园不是有个音乐节吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah, but we don’t have tickets. | 对 但我们没有门票 |
[06:24] | I’m sure there’s tickets available, and if not, | 我肯定会有门票卖的 如果没有 |
[06:26] | – we’ll just find a scalper. – Who are you? | -我们就找个黄牛 -你是谁 |
[06:28] | I don’t know, but there’s about 30 seconds left | 我不知道 但是再过30秒 |
[06:30] | of this rebellion before I completely cave, | 我就要彻底放弃这次叛逆行动了 |
[06:32] | – so let’s– – Oh, it’s on. | -所以我们… -行动吧 |
[06:36] | – Hey, you. – Welcome back. | -你好啊 -欢迎回来 |
[06:39] | – How was your trip? – Exhausting. | -旅途怎么样 -很累 |
[06:41] | – How are you? – Hanging in there. | -你怎么样 -还在撑着 |
[06:45] | – I missed you. – I miss you too. | -我想你了 -我也想你 |
[06:48] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[06:53] | I just have that meeting coming up, | 我只是一会要开个会 |
[06:55] | and my father has a way of getting to me. | 而我父亲总有办法让我沮丧 |
[06:58] | That’s what parents do, right? | 父母就是这样 对吧 |
[07:02] | I was thinking, if you’re not too tired later, | 我想 如果你待会儿不太累的话 |
[07:05] | maybe we could do something quiet. | 也许我们可以一起做点安静的事 |
[07:06] | You know, eat in, put on a movie. | 在家吃饭 看电影 |
[07:09] | Netflix and chill? | 看电视滚床单吗 |
[07:12] | Let me see how the meeting goes. | 让我看看会开得怎么样 |
[07:14] | I’ll call you when I get out, okay? | 我出来后给你打电话 好吗 |
[07:16] | And, Daniel, it’s good to hear your voice. | 丹尼尔 听到你的声音很开心 |
[07:20] | You too. Good luck. | 我也是 祝你好运 |
[07:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Mateo, Mom is right. You’re being ridiculous. | 马特奥 妈说得对 你这样太可笑了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, you know what? | 对 知道吗 |
[07:46] | What’s ridiculous is acting like everything’s going all right. | 表现得好像一切正常才可笑呢 |
[07:50] | But the truth is that my manager’s a real estate agent, | 但事实是我的经纪人是房产中介 |
[07:53] | and my big gigs are on the Palm Beach bar mitzvah circuit. | 我的大型演出都是在棕榈海滩的受诫礼上 |
[07:56] | Daniel, I’m 27 years old. | 丹尼尔 我已经27岁了 |
[07:58] | Do you know how many artists get discovered | 你知道几个艺术家是到我这个年纪 |
[07:59] | by my age or later? | 或更晚时才被发掘的 |
[08:00] | That’s still not a reason to quit, | 这并不是放弃的理由 |
[08:02] | especially if you love it. | 尤其是如果你很热爱它 |
[08:08] | Yeah, but it doesn’t love me back. | 对 但它不爱我 |
[08:11] | The longer I go holding out for something | 我在那些永远无法实现的事上 |
[08:12] | that’s never gonna happen, then… | 坚持得越久 |
[08:15] | the longer it takes me to find something else to love, | 就要花更长的时间来找到其他喜欢的事 |
[08:19] | something that can actually happen. | 一些真正可以实现的事 |
[08:21] | Miami PD! | 迈阿密警察局 |
[08:27] | Just don’t quit because nothing’s happening right this moment. | 别因为现在什么都没发生就放弃 |
[08:29] | All you need is one break, and you’ll be back on track. | 你只需要休息一下 然后就会重回正轨 |
[08:44] | – Daniel Garcia. – That’s me. | -丹尼尔·加西亚 -是我 |
[08:46] | Daniel Alberto Garcia, | 丹尼尔·阿尔贝托·加西亚 |
[08:47] | you’re under arrest for the assault and battery of Kurt Malick. | 你因袭击和暴力伤害库尔特·马利克被捕 |
[08:50] | Wait, wait, what? | 等等 等等 你说什么 |
[08:51] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[08:53] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你说的每一句话 |
[08:55] | – against you in a court of law. – Daniel… | -都将成为呈堂证供 -丹尼尔 |
[08:57] | – You have the right to an attorney. – Sir… | -你有权请律师 -长官 |
[08:58] | If you cannot afford one, one will be assigned to you… | 如果你请不起律师 法庭会为你指定一位 |
[09:12] | Daniel Garcia! | 丹尼尔·加西亚 |
[09:15] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[09:17] | The press just ambushed me. | 媒体伏击了我 |
[09:19] | There was this one that was harassing me, and I… | 这个人当时一直在骚扰我 而我 |
[09:21] | So you punched him? | 所以你就打了他吗 |
[09:22] | Who are you and what have you done with my son? | 你是谁 你对我儿子做了什么 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. I have no excuse. | 对不起 我没有借口 |
[09:28] | Daniel, assault and battery is a felony. | 丹尼尔 袭击和暴力伤害是重罪 |
[09:30] | You could have a record. | 你可能会留下犯罪记录 |
[09:31] | Do you have any idea what that can do to your future? | 你知道这对你的未来有什么影响吗 |
[09:33] | – Are you safe? – Yeah, I’m in a holding cell, | -你安全吗 -是的 我在拘留室 |
[09:37] | but if I make bail today, they’ll release me, | 但如果我今天能被保释 他们会放了我 |
[09:39] | and I don’t have to see the inside of a real jail. | 我就不必进真正的监狱了 |
[09:41] | How much is bail? | 保释要多少钱 |
[09:44] | – $10,000. – $10,000? | -一万美金 -一万美金吗 |
[09:46] | But you only have to come up with $1,000 of that. | 但你现在只需交其中的一千美金 |
[09:50] | Only 1,000– let me go check my purse. | 只需一千美金 让我看看我的钱包 |
[09:54] | All right, all right, listen, listen. | 好了 好了 听着 |
[09:55] | We’ll go and work on the bail, all right? | 我们会去想办法保释你 好吗 |
[09:57] | You, stay safe, okay? | 你要保持安全 好吗 |
[10:08] | Daniel has his “Food Diaries,” | 丹尼尔有他的”美食日记” |
[10:10] | so these are Natalie’s “Rebellion Diaries.” | 因此这些是娜塔莉的”反叛日记” |
[10:14] | Entry one: | 第一篇 |
[10:16] | Amy and I are currently shopping for some snacks | 我和艾米现在正在买零食 |
[10:19] | because food at these concerts costs, like, a zillion dollars. | 因为这些音乐会上卖的食物都贵得离谱 |
[10:23] | I say that like I’ve ever been to one though. | 我说得就好像我去过一样 |
[10:25] | Nevertheless, you are right. | 尽管如此 你是对的 |
[10:28] | We’re getting a bunch of junk food | 我们拿了一大堆垃圾食品 |
[10:30] | because all great rebellions are fueled | 因为所有伟大的反叛都充满着 |
[10:33] | off sugar and caffeine. | 糖和咖啡因 |
[10:37] | – Anything else? – What else do you want? | -还要买什么吗 -你还想买什么 |
[10:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:42] | It’s so funny. It’s like we could do anything. | 这真有趣 就好像我们什么都能做 |
[10:46] | We could go anywhere. | 我们能去任何地方 |
[10:48] | It’s like you don’t even realize | 就好像你甚至没意识到 |
[10:50] | you’re living on autopilot until you break the mold. | 你一直按自动驾驶模式生活 直到你打破常规 |
[10:53] | You can take the girl out of the philosophy class… | 你就别说这么哲理的话了 |
[10:58] | Sorry, am I being a total buzzkill? | 对不起 我是个让人扫兴的人吗 |
[10:59] | No, the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[11:03] | But I do think you’re missing something | 但我确实觉得你缺少某种 |
[11:04] | that all great rebels should have. | 所有伟大的反叛者都该有的东西 |
[11:06] | Charisma? Courage? | 个人魅力吗 勇气吗 |
[11:10] | Colored hair. | 彩色的头发 |
[11:12] | I love the purple. | 我喜欢你的紫色头发 |
[11:14] | The green looks good too. | 绿色的也很好看 |
[11:16] | Happy? | 开心吗 |
[11:18] | It’s not even lunch yet, and, already, | 虽然现在还没到午餐时间 但是 |
[11:19] | this is the best day of my life. | 这已经是我人生中最棒的一天了 |
[11:21] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[11:26] | Miami Mayhem here we come. | 迈阿密狂欢节我们来了 |
[11:35] | We gotta get a bail bondsman. | 我们得找一个保释代理人 |
[11:36] | Our credit is maxed out. | 我们的信用卡已经透支了 |
[11:38] | If we get a loan from a bondsman, | 如果我们向代理人贷款 |
[11:40] | how are we gonna repay it? | 我们怎么还呢 |
[11:41] | It’s either that or we’re gonna have to use | 我们只能这样 要不然就得 |
[11:43] | Natalie’s quinceañera money like I said before. | 像我之前说的用娜塔莉成人礼的钱 |
[11:45] | No, it is not fair for Natalie to have to pay | 不行 用娜塔莉的钱解决丹尼尔的问题 |
[11:47] | for Daniel’s problems. | 对她来说不公平 |
[11:48] | Well, someone in this family has to. | 这个家里总得有人付钱 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna pawn my equipment. | 我去把我的设备抵押了 |
[11:52] | Mateo– | 马特奥 |
[11:53] | It won’t be as much as it would | 拿到的钱不会像 |
[11:54] | if I were to straight up sell it, | 我直接卖掉那么多 |
[11:55] | but we need the money now before they transfer Daniel | 但我们急需用钱 得赶在他们把丹尼尔 |
[11:58] | to someplace where they shave his head | 转移到一个会剃光他的头发 |
[12:00] | and give him a teardrop tattoo. | 然后给他个泪珠纹身的地方[监狱的标志] |
[12:01] | Have you guys ever seen the show “Oz”? | 你们看过《监狱风云》吗 |
[12:04] | You know what happens in that show? | 你们知道那部剧里发生了什么吗 |
[12:07] | Listen, it won’t be the whole grand, okay? | 应该有不了一千那么多 |
[12:09] | But it’s gonna be something. | 但至少能补一部分 |
[12:14] | Mi amor, do you realize that, right now, | 亲爱的 你知道吗 现在 |
[12:18] | you are my favorite son in the family? | 你是我在这个家里最爱的儿子 |
[12:22] | When you put it that way… | 你这么一说 |
[12:24] | it gets me scared for all of us. | 我替全家人感到害怕 |
[12:36] | My father helped me start this business. | 我的父亲帮助我创业 |
[12:39] | He gave me a loan and he said, | 他借给我一笔钱 然后说 |
[12:41] | “Here, Bug, go play.” | “给你 虫虫 去玩吧” |
[12:45] | And all of a sudden I had a company… | 然后突然地 我有了一家公司 |
[12:49] | And, every day, people would ask me, | 接下来 每一天 大家都会问我 |
[12:50] | “Is this right? Is this wrong?” | “这个对吗 这个不对吗” |
[12:53] | And, to tell the truth, | 说实话 |
[12:54] | I had no business running a company. | 那时我无法运营一个公司 |
[12:57] | I was just a kid, but I knew what I wanted, | 我还只是个孩子 但我知道我想要什么 |
[13:01] | and I built this brand. | 而且我创立了这个品牌 |
[13:03] | I felt every fabric. | 我会感受所有布料的质地 |
[13:07] | I approved every design, | 批准每一件的设计 |
[13:10] | all the while asking myself, “What do I want to say?” | 并一直问自己 “我想表达什么” |
[13:15] | And as our company grew, that became our message. | 随着公司的发展 这变成了我们传达的信息 |
[13:18] | We told women, “Your voice matters.” | 我们告诉女性 “你的声音很重要” |
[13:22] | Our brand tells women that they are capable enough | 我们的品牌告诉女性 她们有能力 |
[13:26] | and strong enough to run their own companies. | 也足够强大 去运作属于自己的公司 |
[13:32] | And that is why we are successful. | 这也是我们成功的原因 |
[13:45] | Daniel Garcia! | 丹尼尔·加西亚 |
[13:47] | You’re out. | 你可以走了 |
[13:57] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[14:00] | Your girlfriend’s over there. Get out of here. | 你的女朋友在那儿 滚吧 |
[14:10] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[14:16] | You–you bailed me out? | 你 你保释我出来的 |
[14:18] | No. | 不是 |
[14:19] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[14:20] | I got Kurt to drop the complaint. | 我让库尔特撤诉了 |
[14:23] | It’s over. You’re free. | 结束了 你自由了 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[14:28] | Thank you so much for this. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:29] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:32] | It was the right thing to do, but now I’m late. | 这么做是对的 但现在我迟到了 |
[14:35] | Come on. I’ll drive you home. | 走吧 我送你回家 |
[14:40] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[14:42] | Daniel–Daniel, are you okay? | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 你还好吗 |
[14:44] | We’re working on your bail right now. | 我们正在筹你的保释金 |
[14:45] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要了 |
[14:46] | Vanessa got Kurt to drop the complaint. | 凡妮莎让库尔特撤诉了 |
[14:49] | I’m a free man. | 我自由了 |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[14:52] | So we don’t need the bail? | 所以我们不需要付保释金了 |
[14:55] | And there won’t be any kind of record? | 你不会有任何记录了 |
[14:56] | And you’re with Vanessa right now? | 你现在和凡妮莎在一起吗 |
[14:58] | She’s driving me home. | 她正要带我回家 |
[15:00] | – Are you safe? – Yeah. | -你安全吗 -嗯 |
[15:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[15:12] | I have a showing I have to make. | 有个必须参加的展会 |
[15:14] | Whoa, whoa. Forget– | 算了 |
[15:16] | my phone’s dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[15:17] | We’re on our way. I’ll see you guys soon. | 我们在路上了 一会儿见 |
[15:19] | Sounds like old times. | 和以前一样 |
[15:23] | – Where are we going? – A shortcut. | -我们这是去哪 -抄近路 |
[15:25] | See? That’s the way out. | 看到了吗 出口在那里 |
[15:29] | – That’s not an exit. – Okay, stop. | -那不是出口 -行了 闭嘴 |
[15:30] | V, I don’t think that’s it. I’m just trying to help. | 小凡 那里没路 我只是想帮忙 |
[15:32] | Well, you’re not helping. You’re stressing me out. | 可你没帮上忙 你只给我徒增压力 |
[15:34] | Wait, watch out! Wait! | 等一下 小心 |
[15:43] | Don’t say a word. | 不许说话 |
[16:07] | – Oh, my God, we should. – Yes, yes, yes, yeah. | -我们得穿上这个 -十分赞同 |
[16:12] | Feels like I’m living on some strange, alien planet. | 我感觉自己生活在一个陌生星球上 |
[16:18] | There’s definitely still a skeeze factor to it though. | 但肯定因为有性感佳人在侧 |
[16:21] | She left school grounds? | 她离开学校了 |
[16:25] | And she hasn’t been back? | 还没回来 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:29] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢您 |
[16:32] | No– | 不 |
[16:33] | Rest assured, this won’t happen again. | 请放心 这种事不会再发生了 |
[16:37] | Thank you. Okay, bye-bye. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[16:42] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[16:49] | No. | 不 |
[16:50] | – Mari– – No. | -玛丽 -不 |
[16:53] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[17:00] | I can see your typing’s improved. | 看得出来你打字有进步 |
[17:04] | Really. | 果然 |
[17:06] | Key Biscayne? | 比斯坎湾 |
[17:08] | Where the music festival is. | 音乐节就在那儿开 |
[17:12] | And how do you think she got there? | 你觉得她是怎么过去的 |
[17:14] | I’ll give you one guess. Amy. | 给你个线索 艾米 |
[17:17] | She’s with Amy. | 她和艾米在一起 |
[17:18] | Even though we forbid her to be with that girl, she’s with Amy. | 虽然我们严令禁止 但她俩还是在一起 |
[17:22] | Actually, you did. | 其实 只有你禁止 |
[17:23] | And she thinks she can fool me? | 她觉得她能骗过我 |
[17:26] | Mira, I was the queen of getting away with things. | 看 我是逃脱责任的高手 |
[17:30] | Mari, calm down, okay? | 玛丽 冷静 |
[17:33] | We’re talking about Natalie. She’s a national merit scholar. | 我们说的是娜塔莉 她获得过国家奖学金 |
[17:37] | Do you think she doesn’t know how to turn off her phone? | 你觉得她会不知道要关掉手机吗 |
[17:40] | She wants us to know where she is. | 她想让我们知道她在哪 |
[17:42] | This is her idea of rebelling– | 这就是她的叛逆 |
[17:43] | going to a concert on a Friday afternoon. | 在星期五下午去听音乐会 |
[17:47] | Oye, don’t you see how lucky we are? | 你没看到我们有多幸运吗 |
[17:49] | No, I don’t see how lucky we are. | 不 我看不到哪里幸运 |
[17:52] | My daughter is getting into fights. | 我女儿跟人打架 |
[17:54] | She’s cutting school. | 她还逃学 |
[17:55] | What is this about, Mari? | 到底怎么回事 玛丽 |
[17:58] | I know this is not about the fact that Amy is a girl | 我知道不是因为艾米是个女孩 |
[18:01] | because you don’t have a bigoted bone in your body. | 因为你完全不是一个老顽固 |
[18:05] | We’re her family. | 我们是她的家人 |
[18:07] | If we don’t protect her and make her feel safe, | 如果我们不保护她 让她感到安全 |
[18:10] | she’s gonna turn away from us and find people who do. | 她就会离开我们 去找愿意这样做的人 |
[18:15] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[18:22] | I didn’t call this meeting here today | 我今天召开会议 |
[18:24] | to question my daughter’s capabilities. | 不是为了质疑我女儿的能力 |
[18:27] | They are peerless. | 她的能力无可挑剔 |
[18:32] | I called this meeting because I do feel | 我开会是因为我感觉 |
[18:36] | I need to question her commitment. | 她的忠诚需要受到质疑 |
[18:39] | I wanna talk to you about the rumors | 我想跟你聊聊一个传闻 |
[18:40] | that your next move will be into acting. | 说是你下一步将要进军表演 |
[18:41] | 本节内容 诺雅的演艺生涯 | |
[18:42] | Those rumors are true. | 传闻是真的 |
[18:44] | I can confirm that I will be playing | 我可以确认我将在献出银幕首秀 |
[18:46] | the lead in Melanie Caan’s new feature. | 梅兰妮·卡安的下一部戏中 |
[18:48] | That is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[18:50] | The one shooting in Morocco, right? | 在摩洛哥拍摄的那部 对吧 |
[18:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:52] | Morocco. | 摩洛哥 |
[18:54] | Shooting there for three months acting, | 在那拍摄三个月 |
[18:56] | which is a childhood dream of hers. | 是她儿时的梦想 |
[19:03] | I also called this meeting because I feel myself | 我召开这个会议还因为我不得不 |
[19:06] | compelled to question her judgment. | 质疑她的判断能力 |
[19:11] | Now, we all know that Noa has a new man in her life. | 我们都知道诺雅有了新欢 |
[19:14] | After all, that is the entire reason | 毕竟 那就是今天把你们 |
[19:17] | you are all sitting here today, | 召集到这的原因 |
[19:19] | but what you might not know was that my daughter | 但你们可能不知道我女儿 |
[19:23] | now approves of violence. | 现在认可暴力 |
[19:27] | I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
[19:29] | that hanging out with known felons | 与记录在案的重罪犯厮混 |
[19:32] | is not good for the bottom line. | 对你的底线没好处 |
[19:41] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[19:43] | my daughter will always be the face of this brand. | 我女儿会一直是这个品牌的代言人 |
[19:46] | That’s given, but one thing is certain. | 那是肯定的 但有一件事是确定的 |
[19:50] | She can no longer run this company. | 她不会再运营这个公司 |
[19:53] | She must be replaced. | 她必须被接替 |
[19:59] | Hey, Daniel, it’s me. | 丹尼尔 是我 |
[20:01] | I’m really worried about you. Can you please call me back? | 我真的很担心你 你能给我回个电话吗 |
[20:04] | This is a nightmare. | 真是一场噩梦 |
[20:06] | Your dad was right. | 你爸爸是对的 |
[20:07] | Daniel was arrested for assault and battery. | 丹尼尔因袭击和暴力伤害罪被捕了 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna lose this company. My boyfriend’s in jail. | 我公司没了 男朋友还进了监狱 |
[20:19] | The press is gonna have a field day with that. | 媒体一定会在这事上大作文章 |
[20:21] | My father painted me as distracted and disinterested | 我父亲在那屋子里把我说成一个不务正业 |
[20:24] | in that room, and you know what? | 冷漠无情的人 你们知道吗 |
[20:26] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[20:29] | I took my eye off the ball, and now I’m gonna pay. | 是我分心了 现在该我付出代价了 |
[20:36] | You could have gone with the tow truck. | 你可以和拖车一起走 |
[20:37] | What was I gonna do? | 我能怎么办 |
[20:38] | Leave you by the side of the road? | 把你扔路边吗 |
[20:40] | Must have been tempting. | 那肯定也挺诱人的 |
[20:42] | You know me better than that. | 你知道我不是这样的人 |
[20:45] | Hold on, how about your showing? | 等等 你的展览怎么办 |
[20:47] | Gone! The minute we hit those spikes. | 完了 我们冲过那些尖刺时就完了 |
[20:52] | – I’m sorry. – That was your fault. | -对不起 -那确实是你的错 |
[20:55] | I feel like every time I see you, | 我觉得我每次见你 |
[20:57] | I’ve got something new to apologize for. | 我都有新的事情要道歉 |
[21:00] | Our breakup is just the gift that keeps on giving. | 我们的分手为此提供了充分的养料 |
[21:05] | Okay, how about this? No more sorrys. | 好吧 不如这样吧 别再道歉 |
[21:08] | I don’t think either of us was prepared | 我觉得我们都没准备好应对 |
[21:09] | for the Noa Hamilton hurricane. | 诺雅·汉密尔顿飓风 |
[21:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:12] | I’m not blaming her, but, when you think about it, | 我不怪她 但是 你回想一下 |
[21:16] | a good amount of the chaos is because of who she is. | 很多破事都是因为她的身份而起 |
[21:18] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[21:19] | Like, for example, when you break up with someone, | 例如 你和人分手的话 |
[21:22] | you stalk them on Facebook. | 最多在脸书上跟踪他们 |
[21:24] | Me, I see you two everywhere I look. | 而我 你们简直无处不在 |
[21:27] | It’s been a challenge for the whole family. | 这对整个家庭都是个挑战 |
[21:29] | Natalie even got suspended from school. | 娜塔莉甚至被学校停课 |
[21:32] | Suspended? | 停课吗 |
[21:34] | – Is she okay? – Yeah. | -她还好吗 -还行 |
[21:37] | No. | 不好 |
[21:39] | My mom and her are down each other’s throats | 我妈妈和她为了艾米的事 |
[21:41] | about the whole Amy thing. | 剑拔弩张 |
[21:42] | Well, I’m glad they finally know. | 很高兴他们终于知道了 |
[21:45] | What–wait. | 什么 等等 |
[21:48] | When did you know? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[21:54] | About a year ago, she was really freaked out, | 大约一年前 她真的很害怕 |
[21:57] | and I asked her why, | 我问她为什么 |
[21:58] | and she said she thought she was going to hell. | 她说她以为自己要下地狱了 |
[22:00] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I wanted to. | -你为什么没告诉我 -我想说 |
[22:01] | But I promised her I wouldn’t. | 但我向她保证不说出去 |
[22:04] | She’s like a little sister to me. | 她对我来说像个小妹妹 |
[22:07] | I know you guys never got that, but… | 我知道你们不会懂 但 |
[22:10] | I really did consider you family. | 我真的为你的家庭考虑过 |
[22:12] | I always knew that… | 我一直都知道 |
[22:15] | and I appreciated it. | 我很感谢你 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:25] | Let me buy you lunch as a thank you | 我请你吃午餐谢谢你 |
[22:26] | for saving me from prison. | 把我从监狱里捞出来 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | It’s like–do I even look at these messages | 我是看这些信息呢 |
[22:36] | or do I just ignore them? | 还是直接忽略掉 |
[22:38] | Will you enjoy the show more | 你是看了之后能更享受表演 |
[22:40] | knowing what they say or not knowing? | 还是不看更享受表演 |
[22:45] | I have to look. Otherwise, my mind will just torture me. | 我必须看 不然我会一直放不下 |
[22:47] | 马特奥 丹尼尔刚被捕了 为什么不回消息 | |
[22:50] | My God, Daniel was arrested. | 天啊 丹尼尔被捕了 |
[22:53] | What? | 什么 |
[22:54] | I don’t know, but… | 我也不知道 但是 |
[22:58] | Amy, I’m having the best time of my life, seriously– | 艾米 这真是我最开心的时光 |
[23:01] | But he’s your brother, and you wanna go home. | 但他是你哥哥 你想回家 |
[23:06] | Come on. | 来 |
[23:08] | – Do you hate me? – No, I–of course not. | -你恨我吗 -当然不 |
[23:10] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[23:13] | In fact, the opposite. | 其实相反 |
[23:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:21] | Come on, let’s hit the road before traffic gets bad. | 走吧 在堵车之前赶紧回去 |
[23:25] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[23:37] | Scotch, neat please. | 苏格兰威士忌 纯的 |
[23:42] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[23:44] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[23:49] | I assume from the deference in your tone, | 从你的语气里能听出来 |
[23:51] | you realize I’ve already won. | 你意识到我已经赢了 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | I have cancer, Gideon– prostate. | 吉迪恩 我得了前列腺癌 |
[24:04] | Noa doesn’t know. | 诺雅还不知道 |
[24:07] | We think we caught it early, but… | 我们还以为发现得早 但是 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:20] | The differences between you and me | 我们之间的不同点 |
[24:23] | could fill a stadium… | 能装满一个体育场 |
[24:26] | But we have one thing in common. | 但我们有一点相同 |
[24:30] | I said before that she believes there’s humanity in you. | 我之前说过 她相信你有人性 |
[24:35] | I’m rolling the dice that she’s right. | 我赌她是对的 |
[24:39] | So what are you proposing? | 那你提议什么 |
[24:42] | Come on, Gideon. | 别这样 吉迪恩 |
[24:43] | You don’t wanna run Noa Corp. | 你不想经营诺雅集团 |
[24:46] | What is this all really about, anyway? | 你到底在打什么算盘 |
[24:56] | Regulators in Singapore have frozen | 新加坡的监管机构冻结了 |
[24:58] | construction of my new high-rise. | 我新建的高层项目 |
[25:01] | I’m having a hard time finding banks | 我现在很难找到银行 |
[25:03] | who are willing to fund me on a short-term cash basis. | 愿意给我短期的现金融资 |
[25:08] | I’m facing losses. You know my motto. | 我面临着损失 你知道我的座右铭 |
[25:11] | “Never a loss in any quarter.” | “绝不损失一分钱” |
[25:13] | I’ll name Mark Logan as CEO, and in return, | 我会任命马克·罗根为CEO 作为回报 |
[25:17] | he’s agreed to let me use the Noa Corp balance sheet | 他同意我使用诺雅集团的资产负债表 |
[25:20] | to guarantee my debt. | 做我的贷款保证 |
[25:22] | Why make a deal with him? | 为什么和他交易 |
[25:26] | Make a deal with me. | 和我交易 |
[25:30] | Lewis… | 路易斯 |
[25:32] | I already hold the winning hand. | 我已经胜券在握了 |
[25:37] | But at what price? | 但代价有多大 |
[26:08] | Having reflected on my daughter’s words earlier, | 在考虑了我女儿之前说的话后 |
[26:12] | I do believe that she has awakened to the neglect | 我相信她已经意识到自己忽视了 |
[26:15] | that these outside distractions have caused. | 外界的分心所带来的影响 |
[26:21] | I would like to withdraw my motion | 我因此撤回我的动议 |
[26:24] | and suggest that she should, in fact, | 然后提议她应该 |
[26:26] | remain in control of her own company. | 继续掌权自己的公司 |
[26:34] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[26:49] | Fancy meeting you here. | 很高兴在这里见到你 |
[26:52] | You know, you’d already won the board over, right? | 你知道你已经说服了董事会吧 |
[26:55] | You didn’t need to pass out. | 你没必要激动得晕倒 |
[26:57] | Well, you know me. | 你又不是不了解我 |
[27:01] | Leave everything on the table…. | 把一切摆在桌上[喜怒形于色] |
[27:04] | Or, in my case, under the table. | 或应该说倒在了桌下 |
[27:12] | The doctor says you passed out because of the flu. | 医生说你是得了流感晕倒的 |
[27:17] | He says that’s common in cancer patients. | 他说这在癌症患者中很常见 |
[27:24] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本来要告诉你的 |
[27:28] | You didn’t think I could handle it? | 你觉得我承受不了吗 |
[27:29] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[27:32] | We were in a street fight. | 我们在忙着争经营权 |
[27:35] | Your father was gunning for you. | 你父亲在针对你 |
[27:37] | Lewis– | 路易斯 |
[27:37] | No, don’t say that’s not important. | 别说这些不重要 |
[27:41] | To be as influential and meaningful as you are, Noa, | 让你成为现在有影响力和意义的人 诺雅 |
[27:45] | that is everything that I’ve devoted my life | 是我这一辈子都在努力 |
[27:48] | to helping you become. | 想要帮你做到的事 |
[27:49] | Yes, I know, and I’ve appreciated | 我知道 我对你的努力 |
[27:52] | every minute of that effort, | 每分每秒都心怀感激 |
[27:55] | but no company or fight | 但任何公司或争斗 |
[27:57] | are a shadow of what you mean to me. | 对我而言都不及你的万分之一 |
[28:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:08] | Besides, I’m gonna be just fine. | 再说了 我会没事的 |
[28:12] | Yes, you are. | 对 你会没事的 |
[28:18] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是 我确定 |
[28:20] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[28:22] | Because as of now, you’re gonna let me take care of you. | 因为从现在起 你得让我来照顾你了 |
[28:26] | Well, don’t go overboard. | 可别太过火了 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry, but you have no choice. | 抱歉 但你别无选择 |
[28:31] | The company’s safe. | 公司安全了 |
[28:33] | Besides, I’m looking forward | 还有 我挺期待对换角色 |
[28:34] | to bossing you around for a change. | 把你指挥得团团转呢 |
[28:47] | Good, right? | 好吃吧 |
[28:48] | So good. | 太好吃了 |
[28:50] | – Did you know this place? – Nope. | -你知道这家餐厅吗 -不知道 |
[28:51] | That’s one of the great things about Miami– | 这是在迈阿密生活的好处之一 |
[28:53] | surprises everywhere you go. | 处处有惊喜 |
[28:59] | I like your videos. | 我喜欢你的视频 |
[29:01] | I mean, the first one at Piñones– | 第一支视频 在松林里的那支 |
[29:03] | If I never see that again, it would be okay. | 就算再也看不到我也无所谓 |
[29:06] | But the second one with Betsi… | 但是第二支视频 和贝奇的… |
[29:09] | It was really good. | 真的很不错 |
[29:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:14] | Mateo said you might try doing it as your career? | 马特奥说你可能会试着以此谋生 |
[29:16] | He did? | 他说了 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[29:21] | My parents think it’s stupid. | 我爸妈觉得那蠢极了 |
[29:22] | You can’t listen to them, Daniel. | 你不能听他们的 丹尼尔 |
[29:25] | I always appreciate their point of view, | 我一直欣赏他们的观点 |
[29:27] | but I always thought you were meant for more than the bakery. | 但我总觉得你待在面包店是屈才了 |
[29:29] | You did? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[29:30] | I only said that to you, like, a million times. | 我只对你说过 大概 一百万遍吧 |
[29:33] | – Did you ever listen to me? – I did. | -你听过我说话吗 -当然 |
[29:36] | I just thought you were saying that because, you know, | 我以为你那么说只是因为 |
[29:39] | we were together, and you felt like you had to. | 我们是情侣 你感觉必须夸我 |
[29:41] | Okay, first of all, I never said anything | 好吧 首先 我从没因为 |
[29:42] | just because we were together, | 我们是情侣才讲哪句话 |
[29:44] | and, second of all, me doing something | 其次 我什么时候会 |
[29:46] | because I felt like I had to? | 迫不得已行事了 |
[29:48] | Do you know me? | 你了解我吗 |
[29:51] | No, fair enough, fair enough. | 不 有道理 有道理 |
[29:59] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[30:01] | Right? | 是吧 |
[30:03] | Don’t act surprised. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[30:05] | It’s not like we had four miserable years together. | 我们在一起的那四年又不是糟糕透顶 |
[30:09] | No, there was a lot that was good. | 没错 有很多美好的回忆 |
[30:15] | It’s nice to hear you say that. | 你说这话我真高兴 |
[30:18] | I mean, I know Noa Hamilton is not the reason | 我知道你拒绝我的求婚不是因为 |
[30:20] | why you turned me down… | 诺雅·汉密尔顿… |
[30:23] | And I know she isn’t really the reason why we broke up… | 我也知道我们不是因为她才分手的… |
[30:27] | But it’s nice to hear you say | 但听你说 你不觉得 |
[30:28] | you don’t think those four years were wasted. | 那四年白白浪费了 我挺高兴的 |
[30:31] | V, I’ll never think that. | 小凡 我永远都不会那样想 |
[30:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:46] | – Maybe I should get the check. – I should get the car in. | -或许我该买单了 -我应该去取车了 |
[31:02] | This day started off so bad. | 今天刚开始的时候糟糕极了 |
[31:05] | You really came through for me. | 你真的鼓舞了我 |
[31:09] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[31:13] | I think that’s Natalie and Amy. | 我觉得那是娜塔莉和艾米 |
[31:19] | Dude, I’m telling you that’s Daniel in Vanessa’s car. | 姐妹 我和你说 那是丹尼尔在凡妮莎的车里 |
[31:24] | – But why? – I don’t know. | -可是为什么 -我不知道 |
[31:31] | – I should get going. – Yeah. | -我该走了 -嗯 |
[31:34] | I would say “Say hi to your parents for me,” But… | 我想说”替我向你父母问好” 可是… |
[31:37] | you know. | 你明白的 |
[31:39] | Hey, my dad always loved you. | 我爸爸一直很喜欢你 |
[31:42] | As opposed to your mom. | 但你妈妈不是 |
[31:44] | You know Cuban mothers. No one’s ever good enough. | 古巴妈妈们就是这样 没人配得上自己的儿子 |
[31:48] | Not even Noa Hamilton? | 诺雅·汉密尔顿都配不上吗 |
[31:50] | Let’s just say she’s not high on anyone’s list right now. | 这么说吧 现在谁都不太喜欢她 |
[31:57] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个我真遗憾 |
[32:01] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[32:03] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[32:11] | Actually, can I ask you for one more favor? | 那个 我能再请你帮个忙吗 |
[32:18] | Time to face the salsa music. | 是时候面对现实了 |
[32:21] | Any regrets? | 后悔了吗 |
[32:23] | That I didn’t do something like this sooner. | 只有我没早点做这些事 |
[32:33] | Also… | 还有… |
[32:36] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:45] | Ay, thank God you’re home. | 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[32:48] | Oh, my baby. Where were you? | 我的宝贝 你去哪了 |
[32:51] | We hit a couple obstacles, but we’re good. | 我们遇到了一些阻碍 但都没事了 |
[32:56] | The point is that you’re out, and this nightmare is over. | 重要的是你出来了 这场噩梦结束了 |
[32:58] | – Yes. – You okay? | -是的 -你没事吧 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:06] | How was school? | 学校里还好吧 |
[33:26] | Vanessa, what are you doing here? | 凡妮莎 你来这里干什么 |
[33:27] | The real question is, what are you doing taking apart this room? | 真正的问题是 你在这拆房子干什么 |
[33:31] | You have a song to write– a follow-up to “Calle Ocho.” | 你还有歌要写 是《第八街》的后续 |
[33:34] | Vanessa, I told you it’s over. | 凡妮莎 我告诉过你一切都结束了 |
[33:35] | I don’t care what you said. | 我不在乎你说过什么 |
[33:37] | You are a temperamental artist. | 你是喜怒无常的艺术家 |
[33:39] | I’m the one with her head on straight. | 我是聪明理智的姑娘 |
[33:41] | – Vanessa– – Mateo, you owe me. | -凡妮莎 -马特奥 你欠我的 |
[33:44] | – Put these back on. – I can’t. | -戴上耳机 -我不能 |
[33:45] | Sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[33:47] | – Just stop it. – Not a chance. | -别闹了 -不可能 |
[33:48] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -可以 |
[34:18] | Mom, I really don’t want to fight. | 妈妈 我真的不想吵架 |
[34:20] | – Natalie– – And I know everything | -娜塔莉 -我也知道 |
[34:21] | about my appearance says otherwise, | 我做的一切显得正好相反 |
[34:23] | – and I’m sorry… – Natalie– | -我也很抱歉 -娜塔莉 |
[34:23] | That I cut school, okay? | 我逃学了 好吗 |
[34:25] | But for the first time in my life, I’m just happy | 但这是我有生以来第一次觉得很开心 |
[34:26] | – for the first time– – Natalie Garcia, stop. | -我第一次… -娜塔莉·加西亚 别说了 |
[34:34] | I know you think I’ve been overreacting, | 我知道你觉得我反应过度了 |
[34:37] | but you have to understand– you’re my daughter. | 但你必须明白 你是我女儿 |
[34:47] | I know I’ve told you how close I was to your grandmother… | 我知道我告诉过你 我和你姥姥有多亲近 |
[34:52] | but what I didn’t tell you was that before she died, | 但我没告诉过你 在她死前 |
[34:54] | we got into a terrible fight… | 我们大吵了一架 |
[35:02] | And the last thing I said to her | 我对她说的最后一句话 |
[35:05] | was that… she meant nothing to me… | 就是…她对我来说一文不值 |
[35:12] | And that she wasn’t even my mother. | 我说她不配当我的母亲 |
[35:16] | And so when I had you, I swore I would never let | 所以当我生下你时 我发誓绝不会 |
[35:20] | anything come between us. | 让任何事破坏我们的关系 |
[35:23] | But then, | 然而 |
[35:25] | you were so smart and talented, | 你实在太聪明 太有才华了 |
[35:30] | and I thought, “What do I have to offer this girl?” | 我就想 “我还有什么能给你呢” |
[35:36] | And then I thought, “At least I can help her navigate love.” | 然后我想到 “至少我能帮她挑男人” |
[35:42] | But then you fell in love with Amy. | 然后你就爱上了艾米 |
[35:47] | And I overreacted, | 而我反应过度了 |
[35:50] | and I pushed you away. | 我把你推开 |
[35:55] | And here I have this amazing, | 我有这么一个优秀 |
[35:59] | beautiful girl | 美丽的女儿 |
[36:02] | who must look at me and say, | 她看到我时一定在想 |
[36:05] | “I have nothing in common with her. | “我和她完全没有共同点” |
[36:08] | I’m nothing like her.” | “我一点也不像她” |
[36:10] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不是的 |
[36:12] | Okay, sure, there are a lot of ways | 好吧 我们确实有很多方面 |
[36:15] | that we’re not too similar, but all of the good parts about me | 不近相同 但我身上所有的优点 |
[36:20] | are from you. | 都来自你 |
[36:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:23] | Just don’t tell Dad that. | 可别告诉爸爸这句话 |
[36:25] | But I look at other kids, and I think how lucky I am | 但我看到其他孩子时 就觉得有你做我妈妈 |
[36:29] | that you’re my mom. | 是多么幸运的事 |
[36:34] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[36:41] | And I don’t think you should stop seeing Amy | 还有我觉得你该继续和艾米交往 |
[36:44] | if she makes you happy. | 只要她让你开心 |
[36:49] | – Yeah. – Thank you, Mom. | -是的 -谢谢你 妈妈 |
[36:51] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[36:55] | But you’re still grounded for cutting school, | 但你还是要关禁闭 因为你逃学了 |
[37:00] | and don’t think I’m gonna be soft on you | 别以为就因为我们聊了几句心里话 |
[37:04] | because we’ve had this little chat. | 我会减轻对你的惩罚 |
[37:05] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:07] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[37:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:15] | I’ve arranged for the financing. | 我已经安排好了融资资金 |
[37:17] | It’s contingent on you resigning from my board, | 这取决于你是否从我的董事会辞职 |
[37:20] | but you shouldn’t have any more problems | 但你应该不会有其他麻烦 |
[37:21] | or incur any losses. | 或承受任何损失 |
[37:24] | And so we both win. | 那我们都赢了 |
[37:28] | Were you really gonna put Mark Logan in charge? | 你之前真的打算让马克·罗根负责吗 |
[37:32] | Or did you design this whole thing to force my hand? | 还是你设计了这一切 让我走投无路 |
[37:37] | I designed it so we’d never have to find out | 我设计了这一切 让我们永远不用知道 |
[37:39] | the answer to that question. | 这个问题的答案 |
[37:45] | Can’t things just be simple between us, Dad? | 我们之间就不能简简单单的吗 爸 |
[37:50] | Why didn’t you just ask for help? | 你为什么不直接找我帮忙 |
[37:52] | Bug, everyone parents in their own way. | 虫虫 每位父母都有自己的方式 |
[37:56] | And I think, one day, | 我想 总有一天 |
[37:59] | you’ll appreciate the way I am. | 你会感激我的方式 |
[38:06] | And, in any case, at least I knew enough | 再说无论如何 至少我都知道 |
[38:08] | to get the hell out of your life | 不要掺和你的生活 |
[38:09] | and let Lewis take care of you. | 让路易斯照顾你 |
[38:12] | Don’t you dare compare yourself to him. | 你根本没资格跟他比 |
[38:26] | I’ll see you soon, Bug. | 回见 虫虫 |
[38:40] | Hello, Daniel? | 喂 丹尼尔 |
[38:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:46] | Uh, stay there. I can come to you. | 你待在那 我来找你 |
[39:03] | Noa, are you okay? How’d it go? | 诺雅 你还好吗 怎么样了 |
[39:05] | Oh, my God. You should have seen him. | 天呐 你真该看看他 |
[39:06] | He showed no remorse, no consideration | 他完全不后悔 不在乎 |
[39:10] | for what he just put me through. | 他刚让我经历的一切 |
[39:11] | Honey, I’m so sorry, but why am I not surprised? | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 但我一点不意外 |
[39:15] | It’s like–he gets himself into trouble, | 就好像 他让自己陷入了麻烦 |
[39:17] | concocts this crazy plan for me to help him, | 设计了这出疯狂戏码 让我来帮他 |
[39:20] | and then he acts like he’s doing me a favor? | 到头来却弄得好像他在帮我一样 |
[39:22] | It took all my willpower not to make a scene in there. | 我用尽了意志力 让自己不在那大发雷霆 |
[39:25] | Well, then, damn your willpower | 去你的意志力 |
[39:27] | because I would’ve paid cash money to see you do that. | 因为我愿意付现金看你朝他嚷嚷 |
[39:29] | Yeah, but that’s what he would’ve wanted. | 是啊 但那样就遂了他的心愿 |
[39:33] | And I’m better than that because you raised me. | 而且我不是那样的人 因为是你抚养了我 |
[39:40] | And I’m much more your daughter than I am his. | 比起是他的女儿 我更像是你的女儿 |
[39:47] | Which is why I’m gonna ask you to bring your old man | 所以我要让你给你老爹 |
[39:49] | some penne pomodoro from Lordo’s, okay? | 从洛多餐厅带点番茄肉酱通心粉来 |
[39:52] | – ‘Cause the food here sucks. – Sure. | -因为这里的食物太难吃了 -没问题 |
[40:01] | First I gotta go see Daniel. | 首先我得去见丹尼尔 |
[40:04] | – You wanna talk about it? – What’s there to talk about? | -你想谈谈吗 -还有什么好谈的 |
[40:07] | You were sick, and I didn’t even notice, | 你病了 我却没发现 |
[40:10] | so…that tells me everything I need to know. | 这告诉了我该知道的一切 |
[40:33] | What happened with the board members? | 你和董事会怎么样了 |
[40:35] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[40:37] | I told you it was gonna work out. | 我说了这事会解决的 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:41] | I’ve been trying to reach you all day. | 我今天一天都在给你打电话 |
[40:44] | I was in jail. | 我进监狱了 |
[40:46] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[40:47] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知从何说起 |
[40:48] | – Don’t. – What? | -别说了 -什么 |
[40:58] | I think we need to stop seeing each other, Daniel. | 我觉得我们不该再见面了 丹尼尔 |
[41:03] | How can you just say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[41:04] | Daniel, when two people are right for each other, | 丹尼尔 如果两个人是彼此的命中注定 |
[41:07] | they make each other’s lives better, | 他们应该让对方越过越好 |
[41:11] | and since we’ve been together, your family’s fighting, | 但自从我们在一起后 你家人争吵不休 |
[41:15] | the bakery’s in trouble, you got arrested, | 面包店陷入了危机 你被捕了 |
[41:18] | I almost lost my company. | 我差点失去了我的公司 |
[41:22] | It’s like–how many more people are gonna have to get hurt | 就好像 还需要多少人遭殃受伤 |
[41:27] | before we get the message? | 我们才能意识到这点 |
[41:37] | So that’s it? | 那就这样了 |
[41:40] | One bad week and it’s over. | 不顺的一周 一切都完了 |
[41:42] | If I were anyone else, no, | 如果我是其他人 不是 |
[41:44] | but I’m not, Daniel. | 但我不是普通人 丹尼尔 |
[41:50] | It’s so funny you said that. | 真有意思你会说这话 |
[41:53] | In all the time I’ve known you… | 我认识你的这段时间 |
[41:56] | This is the first time you look ordinary to me. | 这是第一次你看上去如此普通 |