时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:01] | I know. | 我懂 |
[01:25] | -Yo. -Yo. 25 pounds? | -哟 -哟 11公斤? |
[01:27] | -25 pounds. No, no, no. I ordered 200. -Paid for 25. | -11公斤 不 我订了90公斤 -付了11公斤的钱 |
[01:30] | Take it up with Lou. | 去跟卢说 |
[01:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[01:39] | No, no, no. I mean, that’s really nice of you. | 不 我是想说 你真好心 |
[01:43] | Uh-huh. | |
[01:46] | Yeah. No, no, we’re really grateful to still be open after everything. | 不 这么困难还能开门营业 我们真的很感激 |
[01:50] | Yeah. So, listen, I, um… | 对 听着 我… |
[01:52] | I’m still trying to figure this place out. | 我还在熟悉环境 |
[01:55] | 逾期 欠费 | |
[01:56] | Michael was doing everything. I want to get you your money. | 了解迈克尔是怎么经营餐馆的 我想把钱给你 |
[01:59] | 迈克尔·博扎托 2022年2月22日卒 | |
[02:01] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I miss him. I miss him, too. | 对 不 我也想他 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:10] | No, it’s good. Yeah. | 不 没事 对 |
[02:11] | Okay. Thanks, anyway. Yeah, yeah. | 好 还是谢谢你了 对 |
[02:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:21] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[02:22] | Ballbreaker! | 蛋蛋破坏者! |
[02:23] | Ball broken! | 蛋蛋碎了! |
[02:25] | 继续吗 再试一次 | |
[02:26] | -Shut up! -No, no, no, no, puta. | -安静! -不要拔 他妈的 |
[02:28] | -Don’t unplug it. -I know what it means. | 请勿关闭 |
[02:29] | -别拔 -我知道那是什么意思 | |
[02:31] | You unplug it, it won’t work again. | 你拔了 它就不好使了 |
[02:34] | When was the last time you emptied these? | 多久没清空里面的钱了? |
[02:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:42] | 蛋蛋破坏者冠军赛 | |
[02:52] | 选择角色 | |
[03:02] | Hey, Chi-Chi, it’s Carmy. Still got the meat connect? | 嘿 奇奇 是我 卡门 那个卖肉的还在吗? |
[03:05] | 原汁原味芝加哥牛肉 | |
[03:21] | You cut vegetables like a bitch. | 你切蔬菜的技术真高 |
[03:23] | Don’t wipe your hands on your apron, Chef. | 别用围裙擦手 主厨 |
[03:25] | Jeff? | 猪厨? |
[03:26] | Chef. | 主厨 |
[03:49] | We got issues. This arcuate’s painted. | 不对劲啊 这些拱形线是画上去的 |
[03:52] | No shit. They conserved copper during World War II. | 就是画上去的 二战时不能随便用铜 |
[03:54] | That’s why there’s no rivets? | 所以才没有铆钉吗? |
[03:55] | Yes. How do you not know that? | 对 你很懂行啊 |
[03:57] | Because I fucking don’t. | 我他妈的并不懂 |
[03:58] | This is original Big E Redline Selvedge. All right? From 1944. | 这是原版大E赤耳牛仔裤 好吗 1944年的 |
[04:02] | You can get $1250 for that on eBay tonight. | 今晚你在eBay上出手 就能拿到1250美元 |
[04:04] | -I’d still be five-and-a half short. -Add this. | -还差550美元 -加上这些 |
[04:08] | -What am I, a Coinstar? -That’s three hundo. | -我又不是零钱机 -那是三百美元 |
[04:10] | Three hundo plus what? | 三百美元 然后呢? |
[04:13] | Plus a 1955 blanket-lined Type 3. | 加一件 1955年灯芯绒里子牛仔夹克 |
[04:15] | -Pleated? -Pleated. | -有褶饰? -有褶饰 |
[04:17] | Sold. | 成交 |
[04:20] | 纳格斯牛肉 | |
[04:29] | 今天举行蛋蛋破坏者冠军赛 | |
[04:33] | 仅此一天! | |
[04:34] | 赢家通吃! 地点 牛肉店 | |
[04:57] | Hey, Sugar. | 嘿 舒格尔 |
[04:58] | Yeah. Look, I need your help. | 听着 我需要你帮个忙 |
[05:00] | No. No, no, no. It’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I need that jacket that Mike gave me. | 我需要那件迈克给我的夹克 |
[05:06] | Yeah, look, can you bring it here? | 你能把它送到店里来吗? |
[05:10] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好 |
[05:11] | Yeah. Yeah. All right. All right. Bye. | 对 好 再见 |
[05:15] | Hi. Hello. | 嗨 你好 |
[05:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:19] | I’m Sydney. | 我是西德妮 |
[05:20] | I called about the sous position. | 之前打过电话应聘副厨师长的职位 |
[05:22] | -I’m staging today. -Right. | -今天开始实习 -对 |
[05:23] | -Shit. Sorry. Yes. Carmy. -Yeah. | -妈的 对不起 我是卡门 -好 |
[05:26] | -Here. You can give me… Thank you. -Yes. | -来 给我你的 谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:28] | Uh, Alinea, Smoque, Avec… That’s some serious heat. | 西德妮·阿达姆 |
[05:29] | 阿丽娜 斯莫克 都是有名的餐馆 | |
[05:32] | What’s… | 这是… |
[05:34] | What’s UPS? That’s in Chicago or? | UPS是哪家餐馆 在芝加哥吗? |
[05:36] | Uh, United Parcel Service. | 联合包裹服务 |
[05:38] | -Shit. That’s the UPS. Yeah. -The one… The mail… Yeah. | -妈的 原来是那个UPS呀 -那个快递公司 对 |
[05:42] | What’d you do for them? | 你在那里做什么工作? |
[05:43] | Drove. Paid my way through culinary school, so… | 开车 靠这份工作赚钱 读完烹饪学校 所以… |
[05:46] | -CIA? -CIA, yeah. | -美国烹饪学院? -美国烹饪学院 对 |
[05:49] | Okay. So what are you doing here? | 那你怎么想来这里工作? |
[05:52] | You know, this… | 你知道 这里… |
[05:54] | This was my dad’s favorite spot when I was a kid. | 我小时候 我爸最爱来这里吃饭 |
[05:58] | Come here every Sunday. | 每周日都来 |
[06:00] | Special place. | 这里意义特殊 |
[06:02] | Good. Um… | 很好 |
[06:04] | Okay, so you know the drill. | 该做什么你都知道了 |
[06:06] | We… You’re going to make family. It’s meat plus three. | 我们…你来做家庭餐 一份肉加三份配菜 |
[06:10] | -And we eat around 2:00. -Yeah, heard. Dope. Cool. | -我们两点左右吃饭 -明白 很好 酷 |
[06:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[06:17] | Can I just, like, ask you a question, maybe? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[06:19] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 问吧 |
[06:21] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[06:23] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[06:24] | I mean, you’re the most excellent CDC at the most excellent restaurant | 你可是全美最佳餐厅里 |
[06:29] | in the entire United States of America. | 最棒的行政主厨 |
[06:33] | So, what are you doing here, I guess? | 该我问你在这里做什么才对吧 |
[06:38] | Making sandwiches. | 做三明治 |
[06:42] | -Tina. Ebraheim. -Carmen. | -蒂娜 易卜拉欣 -卡门 |
[06:43] | -Where is beef? -In the oven. | -牛肉呢? -烤箱里呢 |
[06:44] | Tina, can you start a new jardinière? | 蒂娜 做锅新鲜的 蔬菜什锦配菜好吗? |
[06:46] | I need my fennel first, Jeff. | 我得先拿到茴香 猪厨 |
[06:48] | -Carmen. -Ebraheim. | -卡门 -易卜拉欣 |
[06:49] | I need my beef. | 我需要牛肉 |
[06:50] | Then I do onions, then potatoes. | 然后还要准备洋葱 土豆 |
[06:52] | -We have a system. -You can punch ’em, blanche ’em, | -我们是有体系的 -你可以把它们锤松、焯水 |
[06:54] | freeze ’em, fry ’em before the beef. | 冷冻、油炸 然后再处理牛肉 |
[06:56] | -Don’t mess up our place. -I’m not messing anything up. | -别在这里胡搞 -我什么都没搞 |
[06:59] | Chef, no! Please, please do not touch that. | 主厨 不要 拜托 请不要碰它 |
[07:01] | This is the one time you listen to me. Do not touch that. | 你就听我这一次 不要碰 |
[07:03] | -That’s been going for 12 hours, okay? -That’s my pot, Jeff. | -已经煮了12小时了 好吗? -那是我的锅 猪厨 |
[07:06] | -Everybody knows. -That’s her pot. | -谁都知道的 -确实是她的锅 |
[07:08] | -That’s my pot. -Use another pot. | -那是我的锅 -那就用别的锅 |
[07:10] | Please. Chef. All right? Corner! | 用别的锅 求你了 主厨 好吗 转角有人! |
[07:14] | Marcus, double order of bread today. | 马科斯 今天面包的量要加倍 |
[07:16] | -Okay, Chef? -Come on. | -好吗? -拜托 |
[07:17] | I’ve been telling you the mixer’s fucked. | 我上周就告诉你了 和面机坏了 |
[07:18] | I gotta do this by hand. | 我得自己和面 |
[07:20] | Tina keeps messing with the temperature, it’s fucking up my rise. | 蒂娜总乱调温度 发面受到了影响 |
[07:22] | Tina, I know you speak English. | 蒂娜 我知道你是会讲英语的 |
[07:24] | Marcus, we’re not meeting dailies. Vendors are cutting us off. | 马科斯 我们连经营成本都赚不到 供应商切断了我们的供应 |
[07:27] | I don’t have the money right this second. | 现在我没这个钱 |
[07:28] | But I will get you a new mixer. Okay? I promise you. | 但我会给你搞台新的和面机 好吗? 我保证 |
[07:31] | Carmen, buzzer. | 卡门 门铃响了 |
[07:32] | That’s the beef. Come on, give me a hand. | 送牛肉的来了 来 给我搭把手 |
[07:35] | Smaller. Smaller fry scoops today, Chef. | 今天每份的分量小一些 主厨 |
[07:37] | -Behind! What is this system? -Not system. | -身后有人 什么体系? -不合体系 |
[07:39] | -Michael’s system. -Carmen, there’s a girl. | -迈克尔的体系 -卡门 有个女孩子 |
[07:41] | That’s Sydney. She’s helping us today. | 那是西德妮 她今天来给我们帮忙 |
[07:43] | Michael’s system makes no sense. | 迈克尔的体系说不通 |
[07:44] | -I’m saying something. -Marcus. | -我自有道理 -马科斯 |
[07:46] | You are my favorite bitch. | 你是我最爱的贱人 |
[07:48] | Your English is getting tight. Kidnap a ship captain? | 你英语有进步啊 绑架了某位船长? |
[07:50] | Your mom teach me during sex. | 你妈跟我上床时教我的 |
[07:52] | Oh, that’s not cool. That’s how you’re doing it. | 说那种话可不好 你掌握要领了 |
[07:55] | Hey, yo. | 嘿 太好了 |
[07:56] | Set up a compost for me today? | 今天帮我做果盘 好吗? |
[07:58] | -After I do my thing in the place. -Very clear. Thank you. | -我先处理下手头上的事 -很好 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Behind, behind. | 身后有人 |
[08:02] | Hey, Chef, is there, like, a family shelf or something? | 主厨 有放员工餐的架子吗? |
[08:05] | -Behind. -Shelf? | -也不说一声 -架子? |
[08:15] | Fuck off. | 少来 |
[08:18] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[08:20] | Bottom right side of walk-in. | 冷库的右边底下 |
[08:23] | Thanks, Chef. | 谢谢 主厨 |
[08:32] | -This shit looks different. -Corner! | -这玩意看着不一样了 -角落有人! |
[08:33] | Yo, family. | 哥们 |
[08:35] | Yo. You! | 嘿 你! |
[08:37] | Fucking with my program, cousin? | 你把我的程序搞乱了 老表 |
[08:39] | Program started four hours ago. | 程序四个小时前就开始了 |
[08:40] | I had the kid all morning. Excuse me. | 我上午看孩子来着 不好意思 |
[08:43] | What is going on with Ballbreaker? My Insta’s completely blowing up. | 蛋蛋破坏者的活动是怎么回事? 我的照片墙都被刷爆了 |
[08:46] | You got 30 followers. | 你才有30个粉而已 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I got… What is that, a diss? I got 36 followers, you fucking… | 我有…什么意思 看不起我是吧? 我有36个粉 你他妈的… |
[08:53] | We need the business. Nerds come in from Rockford to play. | 我们得招揽生意 书呆子们 会从罗克福德跑到这里来打游戏 |
[08:56] | Yeah, like in 1987. | 那是1987年的事了 |
[08:58] | When you were still in that deadbeat’s balls. | 在你还游手好闲的时候 |
[09:00] | -How are you? -How was the recital? | -你好吗? -汇演怎么样? |
[09:02] | Oh, my God, she murdered it, Tina. I gotta… Hold… | 天啊 她表现得好极了 蒂娜 我得… |
[09:05] | Hold on. Listen, you got to run this stuff by me. | 等一下 听着 这些事你得问我一声 |
[09:07] | I don’t have to do shit. | 我狗屁都不用问你 |
[09:08] | Hold on. Listen, let’s just have a conversation for a second. | 等一下 我们谈谈 |
[09:11] | Whoa. Fuck is this? | 这他妈的是哪位? |
[09:13] | This is Sydney. I’m staging today. | 这位是西德妮 我今天开始 |
[09:15] | You’re what-ing today? | 今天开始干什么? |
[09:16] | Sydney’s helping out today. | 西德妮今天来帮忙 |
[09:17] | You ordered different mayonnaise? | 你订购了不一样的蛋黄酱? |
[09:19] | -Gonna use these bananas? -No. All you, Chef. | -这些香蕉有人用吗? -没人用 你随便用 主厨 |
[09:21] | Yeah, all you, Chef. | “你随便用 主厨” |
[09:22] | He was using them to make a giant nut muffin. | 他用香蕉做超大号干果松糕来着 |
[09:24] | A panettone. Would’ve been beautiful if you’d let me finish it. | 是潘妮朵尼 如果你让我完成了会很美味的 |
[09:27] | -Fuck you. -Cousin! | -去你妈的 -干什么? |
[09:28] | Richie Jeremovich. Pleasure to meet you, sweetheart. | 里奇·杰拉莫维奇 幸会 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | -Don’t say “sweetheart.” -Sorry, Carm. You’re so woke. | -别叫人家亲爱的 -抱歉 卡门 你太有社会敏感性了 |
[09:33] | I meant nothing by it, Sydney. | 我没有恶意 西德妮 |
[09:35] | Saying sweetheart is just our Italian heritage. | 我们意大利人总喊别人“亲爱的” |
[09:37] | That’s beautiful. | 这很好 |
[09:38] | Corner! | 转角有人! |
[09:40] | Hey, listen, I’m trying to talk to you, okay? | 听着 我在努力跟你交谈 好吗? |
[09:42] | Don’t be rude and start doing a million things like a smartass. | 别那么粗鲁 别一下子革新 所有的东西 装得很聪明 |
[09:45] | I don’t have time for this. Don’t you fucking start… | 我没时间跟你扯这些 你他妈的别给我… |
[09:48] | No, don’t you fucking! | 少他妈的跟我用脏字! |
[09:50] | I got all kinds of receipts from my divorce lawyer, | 我雇了贵得离谱的离婚律师 |
[09:52] | ’cause I’ve been trying to put your family back together | 还不是因为我一直都在努力 让你家重新变得和睦起来 |
[09:55] | ’cause you’re too much of a cocksucker to come home. | 因为你就是个小杂种 不想回家来 |
[09:59] | The guys are texting me. | 大伙给我发短信 |
[10:00] | You’re telling them to do weird shit backwards. | 说你瞎指挥 给他们分配 和平时截然不同的活儿 |
[10:02] | Don’t fucking do that, Carmy. | 别他妈的做那种事 卡门 |
[10:04] | Don’t mess with their heads, and ordering different mayonnaise, | 别不问我一声就让他们手足无措 订购不一样的蛋黄酱 |
[10:08] | and hiring new fucking broads without talking to me first. | 也别雇什么娘们儿来帮忙 |
[10:11] | This is your brother’s house, okay? | 这是你哥的餐馆 好吗? |
[10:13] | Yeah? Remember? I was running it fine without you. | 记得吗 没有你 我经营得挺好 |
[10:17] | Why didn’t he leave it to you then? | 那他为什么没把餐馆留给你呢? |
[10:22] | Low on olive oil, Carmen. | 该订购橄榄油了 卡门 |
[10:24] | Heard. | 明白 |
[10:32] | Where’s my knife? | 我的刀呢? |
[10:36] | Chefs, we gotta sharpen our knives when we get a sec. | 各位主厨 有时间的话该磨刀了 |
[10:39] | We got to sharpen your brain when you get a sec. | 有时间的话 你应该把脑子弄机灵点 |
[10:41] | You’ve been here for two weeks, | 你在这里才待了两周 |
[10:42] | we’ve been having money problems for two weeks. | 两周来 我们资金周转一直都有问题 |
[10:44] | One plus one equals you’re an asshole, Bobby Flay. | 明摆着的 你就是个混蛋 巴比·福雷 |
[10:47] | Don’t call me Bobby Flay. Sydney, you stir that pot for me. | 别叫我巴比·福雷 西德妮 帮我搅拌一下那只锅里的东西 |
[10:49] | You want a cartouche? | 你要过滤汤汁吗? |
[10:50] | -What’s a “cartoonsh”? -What’s our best day here? | -那是什么鬼? -几桌客人能赚回成本? |
[10:53] | -Five. -Okay, get me a pot for the jardinière. | -五桌 -给我找个煮菜的锅 |
[10:56] | So if we do six, that’ll get us through the week, right? | 所以如果有六桌客人 我们这周的成本就赚出来了 对吗? |
[10:58] | -So, Ballbreaker. -Just make it easy | -所以要办游戏比赛 -弄简单点 |
[11:01] | and make the fucking spaghetti. | 做点意大利面就得了 |
[11:03] | Don’t say spaghetti. All these knives are dull. | 别再说意大利面了 这些刀都钝了 |
[11:05] | Spaghetti’s the biggest seller. Straight-up fire. | 意大利面是最受欢迎的菜品 毫无疑问 |
[11:08] | Straight-up done now, Chef. Behind. | 现在毫无可能 主厨 身后有人 |
[11:09] | -Yeah, but why? -Because fucking Eleven Madison Park | -为什么呢? -因为这位麦迪逊公园11号的 |
[11:12] | dickhead here couldn’t figure it out. | 混蛋大厨搞不明白 |
[11:14] | -Housekeeping, Chefs. -What the fuck are you saying? | -收拾一下 主厨们 -你他妈胡说些什么? |
[11:17] | Anyone understand? | 你们都听得懂吗? |
[11:18] | Housekeeping means you have to clean your stations | 意思就是 得把自己的岗位周围收拾干净 |
[11:20] | because this place is fucking gross. | 因为这里恶心死了 |
[11:22] | I refer to everybody as chef because it’s a sign of respect. | 我叫大家主厨是为了表示尊敬 |
[11:26] | I never said I couldn’t figure out the spaghetti. | 我没说过自己搞不明白意大利面 |
[11:28] | I said it doesn’t make any sense on this menu, so it is done. The end. | 我说它在菜单上显得不协调 所以不卖了 没什么好说的了 |
[11:33] | Three hours to open, chefs. | 还有三个小时就开店了 主厨们 |
[11:34] | Who are you yelling at, Carmy? | 你在跟谁吼呢 卡门? |
[11:36] | There’s like four of us in here. Let me ask you something. | 这里才四个人而已 我问问你 |
[11:40] | If the spaghetti didn’t make any sense, how come everybody loved that shit? | 如果意大利面跟菜单不搭 为什么大家都爱吃呢? |
[11:44] | Everybody doesn’t have any taste. | 没品味的人才爱吃 |
[11:46] | It was an under-seasoned, over-sauced mess. | 那些意大利面调味不足 酱料过多 |
[11:48] | It took seven hours to prep. | 要花七个小时做准备 |
[11:50] | What? This shit right here made you pompous and delusional, | 这些狗屁玩意儿 让你变得自负、妄想 |
[11:54] | and a fucking gayrod. These guys taught you how to cook with your hands, | 像个死基佬 这些家伙教你怎样用手烹饪 |
[11:59] | but none of these fuckwads taught you how to make a pasta. | 但这些混蛋没教你怎么做意大利面 |
[12:02] | You know how to make pasta? | 你知道怎么做意大利面吗 |
[12:03] | A, I know how to make pasta, Marcus. | 第一 我会做意大利面 马科斯 |
[12:05] | B, I hate to break your hearts, | 第二 我不想伤你们的心 |
[12:07] | but that gooey, mushy bullshit is not bailing us out this time. | 但那种黏糊糊、烂乎乎的东西 这次救不了我们 |
[12:10] | Ballbreaker is. Fak’s raising plays to a dollar. | 蛋蛋破坏者能救 弗莱克把费用调到一美元了 |
[12:13] | -So shut the fuck up. -Who’s Fak? | -所以都给我闭嘴 -弗莱克是谁? |
[12:14] | Tina, did you take my knife, Chef? | 蒂娜 你拿我的刀了吗 主厨? |
[12:16] | Did you take my pot, Jeff? | 你拿我的锅了吗 猪厨? |
[12:20] | -Fuck! -Neil Fak. | -见鬼 -尼尔·弗莱克 |
[12:22] | This fucking fairy’s butt-buddy. He’s… Whoa. | 这个小混蛋的好基友 他… |
[12:27] | Why is the beef so hot? | 牛肉怎么这么热? |
[12:28] | ‘Cause we just took it out. | 因为我们刚把它拿出来 |
[12:30] | -Two hours late? -Two hours longer. | -晚了两个小时? -多炖了两个小时 |
[12:32] | Wrigley didn’t deliver enough meat. | 瑞格利送来的肉不够 |
[12:33] | -Why didn’t Wrigley deliver? -Because we’re out of money! | -为什么? -因为我们没钱了 |
[12:37] | The only beef I could get was bone-in, which has to braise. | 我只能拿到带骨牛肉 所以必须用文火炖 |
[12:40] | All right? It takes two hours longer. | 好吗 要多炖两个小时 |
[12:42] | -Call Wrigley’s. -You can stretch it | -给瑞格利打电话 -好消息是可以把肉拉长 |
[12:43] | by cutting bread shorter and using less gravy. | 再把面包切短点 少放点肉汁 |
[12:45] | Which is not how we’ve ever done a beef here in 25 years, Carm. | 25年来我们这里 都不是这样弄牛肉的 卡门 |
[12:49] | System, baby. | 体系 亲爱的 |
[12:50] | -System. -You can barely afford to pay people. | -体系 -你连员工工资都付不起 |
[12:54] | -Don’t talk to me about labor. -I thought this was your house. | -别跟我谈员工 -我还以为这里是你的餐馆 |
[13:02] | Fuck all this. | 去他妈的 |
[13:04] | Announcement. Listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[13:06] | Bread stays the same, gravy stays the same. | 面包跟原来一样 肉汁跟原来一样 |
[13:23] | 一美元 | |
[13:25] | A buck’s not gonna get him anywhere, Bear. It’s too difficult. | 一美元玩不了多久 熊熊 这游戏太难了 |
[13:28] | Yeah, Fak, that’s the point. It’s ultra-confusing. | 没错 弗莱克 就是要难 让人极度困惑 |
[13:31] | Yeah, homie. It’s a Norwegian knockoff Mortal Kombat. | 对 兄弟 它是《真人快打》的 挪威廉价仿制品 |
[13:34] | Part of the reason this machine got recalled firstly, | 这种游戏机被召回就有这个原因 |
[13:37] | aside from the excessive and irresponsible violence | 抛开过度及不负责任的暴力来说 |
[13:40] | is it’s too difficult. It’s a fighter and a scroller. | 它太难了 是格斗者对战松鼠啊 |
[13:43] | Also, I am sorry. I didn’t make it to the funeral. | 另外 对不起 我没能去参加葬礼 |
[13:47] | I sent flowers. And I really hope that they looked nice. | 我让人送去了鲜花 我真心希望那些花是漂亮的 |
[13:50] | I wasn’t there. How long will this take? | 我没在场 要花多久? |
[13:53] | An hour. | 一个小时 |
[13:54] | Make it faster. Can you open up the windows in the back? | 再快一点 能把后面的窗户打开吗? |
[13:57] | -Later. -Carmen, you’re bleeding. | -等一下 -卡门 你在流血 |
[13:58] | What the… Shit. Man, stupid dull-ass knife. | 妈的 该死的钝得要死的刀 |
[14:01] | -Corner! -Fucking dang, Ebraheim. | -转角有人! -该死 易卜拉欣 |
[14:04] | -Carmen, your fault. Say “corner.” -Blood! | -卡门 是你的错 说“角落有人” -血! |
[14:06] | You see? Good. Good. | 看见了吗 你们真“棒” |
[14:09] | You all happy now? Can I have my fucking knife back? | 现在你们都开心了? 我可以拿回自己的刀了吗? |
[14:31] | 舒格尔 快到了 | |
[14:50] | I swear to God, she looks fucking beautiful. | 我对天发誓 她漂亮死了 |
[14:52] | You would have lost your mind. | 你会秒变花痴的 |
[14:54] | That’s fire, Chef. | 太棒了 主厨 |
[14:56] | The guy’s back in my face. | 那家伙想打我的脸回击 |
[14:58] | Hey, guys, we got to line up. We got service in an hour, all right? | 嘿 伙计们 站好队 还有一个小时就要开店了 好吗? |
[15:02] | I’m like, “If you’ll get in my face, | 我说 “你要是打我脸” |
[15:03] | -“we will have a real problem.” -Cousin! | -“我就真的要生气了” -表亲! |
[15:05] | -One second. -I want to start | -等一下 -我想把分工 |
[15:07] | defining our roles more clearly. | 明确一下 |
[15:09] | -Hold on a second here. -Seriously, cousin! | -等一下 一下就好 -我是认真的 老表! |
[15:12] | -We’re trying to get some work done. -Dude from the hot dog stand? | -我们正在完成工作呢 -热狗摊的那个卢吗? |
[15:15] | This is his twin brother, which I found out later. I found out later. | 是他的双胞胎兄弟 我是过后才知道的 |
[15:19] | But at this point, I think it’s the guy from the hot dog stand. | 但当时我就以为他是热狗摊的卢 |
[15:22] | And I’m like, “Listen, go home already. | 于是 我说 “听着 快回家去吧” |
[15:25] | “Get the fuck out of here.” | “快滚” |
[15:27] | Oh, my God. I’m like… | 天啊 我真是… |
[15:30] | So I’m like, “Okay, now there’s a problem. I’m trying to enjoy my tacos. | 于是 我说 “我们结下梁子了 我想好好吃塔可饼” |
[15:33] | “You’re ruining my date.” Right? | “你把我的约会搞砸了” 对吧? |
[15:35] | So this guy, he pulls out a revolver. | 于是 这家伙拔出一把左轮手枪 |
[15:37] | No. Swear to God. | 对天发誓 |
[15:38] | And I’m like, “Oh, my God, where did you get that? | 我说 “天 你从哪弄来的那把枪?” |
[15:41] | “Did you steal that from the museum gift shop?” | “从博物馆礼品店偷来的吗?” |
[15:44] | Like, “Who are you? Mr. Bogart?” Please, what are we doing here? | “你是谁啊 了不起啊”那种语气 拜托 我们这是在干什么呢? |
[16:10] | Hey, Tina. I got to go see my sister. | 嘿 我得去见我姐 |
[16:12] | -Hold down the fort? -Yeah, sure. | -照顾一下店里? -没问题 |
[16:14] | -Listen, Jeff. -Yeah. | -猪厨 -什么事? |
[16:15] | How come your sister don’t come by here? | 你姐怎么不过来看看? |
[16:17] | You got to ask her. | 那你得问她 |
[16:22] | -Hi. -Yo. | -嗨 -喂 |
[16:23] | You didn’t put it in a bag? | 没拿个袋子装起来? |
[16:26] | That’s how you say hello to me? | 你就这么跟我打招呼吗? |
[16:28] | -Hi. -Hi… | -嗨 -嗨… |
[16:40] | You smell like this place. | 你跟这地方一个味儿 |
[16:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:45] | I’m sorry, I just hate seeing you here. | 对不起 我只是讨厌在这里跟你见面 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well… | 那… |
[16:56] | These labels… | 这些标签… |
[16:57] | -Marcus. -What? | -马科斯 -什么事? |
[16:58] | Where are the chili flakes? Most Polish shit ever. | 辣椒面呢 哪来这么多高级玩意 |
[17:01] | -Cousin organizes, it’s more confusing. -Right there. | -我老表收拾完更找不着了 -这儿呢 |
[17:04] | Labeled “chili flakes.” | 标签上写着“辣椒面” |
[17:09] | What does Sweeps stand for? | “斯威普斯”代表什么 |
[17:11] | I swept St. Louis three times. My real last name is Woods. | 指我把圣路易斯扫了三遍 我真正的姓是伍兹 |
[17:22] | 2018年詹姆斯·比尔德基金奖 | |
[17:24] | 投票选出卡门·博尔扎托为 | |
[17:26] | 年度厨师新星 | |
[17:33] | You text Mom? | 你给妈发短信了吗? |
[17:35] | No. Uh… | 没有 |
[17:36] | -You know she’d love to see you. -No, I know. I just… | -你知道她会很想见你的 -对 我知道 只是… |
[17:50] | I’ve been trying to call you. You haven’t called me back. | 我一直在给你打电话 你没给我回电 |
[17:52] | Yeah. No, I know. I’ve been busy. I’ve been working, so… | 对 我知道 我忙着呢 我在工作 所以… |
[17:56] | Uncle Jeremy wants to buy this place. | 吉米叔叔想要买下这里 |
[17:57] | -It’s not for sale. -I wanted to tell you. | -不卖 -我就是想跟你说这事 |
[17:59] | That it’s not for sale? | 告诉我不卖? |
[18:01] | No, we should sell it to him. | 不 我们应该卖给他 |
[18:02] | So he could flip it into an Applebee’s? No. | 好让他加盟苹果蜂? |
[18:04] | I’m trying to do something here, Sugar. | 我想干一番事业 舒格尔 |
[18:07] | Okay. I was so excited for you to come home. | 好吧 你回来我本来很开心的 |
[18:13] | Got to go. Um… | 我得走了 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[18:21] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗? -好 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna fix this place. | 我要把这里做起来 |
[18:28] | No one’s asking you to. | 没人要求你那么做 |
[18:35] | -I really… I gotta go. Okay? -Bear. | -我真的得走了 好吗? -熊熊 |
[18:37] | -Yeah? -I love you. | -什么事? -我爱你 |
[18:41] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你把它送过来 |
[18:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[19:01] | Time to try the new sandwiches. Behind. | 该尝尝新品三明治了 后面有人 |
[19:04] | Corner. | 角落有人 |
[19:08] | Marcus, rolls please, Chef. | 马科斯 面包卷 主厨 |
[19:11] | Fuck. Again. | 妈的 再来一个 |
[19:15] | -That’s crumbly. Too dense. -Doing it by hand. | -很容易碎 太密实了 -因为是手活的面 |
[19:17] | -Yeah. -It’s the mixer. | -对 -因为没有和面机 |
[19:18] | It’s not the mixer. It’s crumbly. The oven’s too dry. | 跟和面机无关 一捏就碎 烤箱太干了 |
[19:21] | Fill a baking sheet with water, | 准备一张加水的烤盘 |
[19:23] | put it on the oven floor. Make another batch. | 放在烤箱底层 再做一批 |
[19:24] | -Don’t tell me how to do my job. -Just do it. | -别对我指手画脚 -做就是了 |
[19:29] | Yo. | 喂 |
[19:30] | Somebody come try this. Cousin. | 过来尝尝 老表 |
[19:34] | Here you go, Chef. | 给 主厨 |
[19:36] | Chef. | 主厨 |
[19:39] | Go on. What do you think? | 说说 你们觉得如何 |
[19:40] | It’s redundant and white, just like you. Heard. | -多余又太白 跟你一样 -意见收到 |
[19:43] | -Tina, salt? Meat? -Mmm. | 蒂娜 咸不咸 肉怎么样? |
[19:45] | -It’s tender? It’s nice? You happy? -Very good, puta. | -软嫩吧 好吃吧 开心吧? -太他妈好吃了 |
[19:48] | All right. | 那就好 |
[19:50] | Yo, Sydney. | 喂 西德妮 |
[19:52] | Try this business. | 来尝尝 |
[19:57] | -Oh, fuck. -Mmm-hmm. | 太他妈香了 |
[19:58] | You know that’s fire. | 你尝出来了 好吃 |
[19:59] | -Yeah. Fucking fire. -Mmm-hmm. | 真他妈好吃 |
[20:01] | So how you gonna pass the family test? | 你要怎么过员工餐这一关? |
[20:04] | Delicious or impressive? | 靠美味还是靠印象深刻? |
[20:06] | Delicious is impressive. | 美味就是印象深刻 |
[20:08] | Word. | 说得好啊 |
[20:16] | That dude looks like a carrot. | 那家伙看起来像个胡萝卜 |
[20:17] | Is that a fucking carrot? | 那他妈的是个胡萝卜吗? |
[20:19] | It’s clearly a carrot. | 很明显就是胡萝卜 |
[20:20] | Do you not know what a carrot looks like? | 你知道胡萝卜长什么样吗? |
[20:22] | We’re gonna need more bread. | 我们需要更多的面包 |
[20:27] | It’s all good until it starts making this weird sound. | 之前挺好 突然出怪动静了 |
[20:30] | That’s a classic sound, with these pieces of shit. | 这种破机器就会出这种动静 |
[20:33] | Hey, did you know Michael? | 你认识迈克尔吗? |
[20:34] | He was like one of my best friends. | 他生前是我最好的朋友之一 |
[20:36] | -But then it got dark at the end. -Corner. | -但后来出现了不合 -角落有人 |
[20:38] | How are we on that bread? | 面包做得怎么样了? |
[20:40] | -Coming out soon. -Okay, watch your back. | -很快就好 -嘿 小心后背 |
[20:42] | Hey, Chi-Chi. Come get your jacket. | 嘿 奇奇 来取牛仔外套 |
[20:44] | Yo, Fak, how we looking? | 喂 弗莱克 情况如何? |
[20:45] | I’m gonna be able to fix this, dude. | 我会修好的 伙计 |
[20:47] | -Do you have any stale bread? -Above the oven. | -有用剩的面包吗? -在烤箱上面 |
[20:49] | -Corner. -Corner. Behind. | -角落有人 -角落有人 背后有人 |
[20:52] | -Corner. -Fak, move out. | -角落有人 -弗莱克 让让 |
[20:53] | -I’ll pay you in sandwich, yeah? -Deal. | -请你吃三明治当酬劳 行吗? -说定了 |
[20:56] | -No shit deal. -Fuck off, man. | -狗屁说定了 -滚一边去吧 |
[20:58] | Was Richie always an asshole? | 里奇总这么混球吗? |
[21:00] | Always and forever, dude. He’s the worst. | 一直都是 永远都是 他是最糟糕的 |
[21:02] | -Yeah, he sucks. -He’s not a nice guy. | -是很糟糕 -他一点也不友好 |
[21:04] | -He’s sad inside. -Yeah. | -他内心很悲伤 -对 |
[21:06] | Fak. | 弗莱克 |
[21:08] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[21:17] | Yo. Family’s up. | 员工餐好了 |
[21:19] | Yeah. Let’s do this. | 好 吃饭啦 |
[21:22] | Oh, my God. Smelling fab. | 天 真好闻 |
[21:24] | -That looks so good. -Damn, Sydney. | -看起来很漂亮 -天啊 西德妮 |
[21:27] | Let’s go. | 吃饭 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 真不错 |
[21:30] | Okay. What we got going on over here? | 好 都有什么菜? |
[21:33] | Yeah, we got a stew, rice, plantains, and a little fennel salad. | 炖菜、米饭、大蕉 还有一点茴香沙拉 |
[21:37] | All right, I’m interested, let’s do this. | 好 不错 吃吧 |
[21:40] | I bring my own. This look like shit. | 我自带午饭 这些菜看着像狗屎 |
[21:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:46] | I don’t eat pork. | 我不吃猪肉 |
[21:47] | -It’s not pork, it’s beef. -He’ll have what he’ll have. | -不是猪肉 是牛肉 -他爱吃什么就吃什么 |
[21:49] | -It looked like pork. -Okay. | -看起来像猪肉 -好吧 |
[21:51] | -Okay. -All right, I’ll start. | -好吧 -好 我先说 |
[21:53] | I’m grateful for Philip K. Dick. Fak, you’re up. | 我因菲利普·K·迪克 而心怀感激 弗莱克 该你了 |
[21:56] | Me? I’m… thankful for my cats, Ralph. | 我感激我的猫咪们 拉尔夫 |
[22:02] | They both named Ralph? | 它们俩都叫拉尔夫? |
[22:04] | Yeah, it’s just… Like, it’s easier that way. | 对 用一个名字容易些 |
[22:06] | -Ralph and Ralph. -All right, Tina, you’re up. | -拉尔夫和拉尔夫 -好 蒂娜 该你了 |
[22:08] | What’s up? | 说吧 |
[22:09] | I’m grateful for all of you, my friend. | 我因你们而心怀感激 我的朋友 |
[22:12] | Look at you, softy. | 多愁善感 |
[22:14] | I guess I’m grateful that Richie didn’t come in here | 我感激里奇来餐馆时 |
[22:17] | wearing that cologne that he always be wearing. | 没用他平时用的那种古龙水 |
[22:20] | You know, it smells like a pine tree and shit. | 你知道 闻起来就像 松树之类的狗屁玩意儿 |
[22:23] | Smell like onion under arm. | 闻起来像洋葱味的咯吱窝 |
[22:28] | Onion under arm. | 洋葱味的咯吱窝 |
[22:31] | Chef, you want a plate? | 主厨 你要个盘子吗? |
[22:32] | All good. Thank you, Chef. | 不用 谢谢你 主厨 |
[22:33] | You can have mine if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意 可以吃我的 |
[22:36] | What? I just never had platanos with like grass on it. | 怎么了 我从没配着草吃它 |
[22:40] | Cousin, cousin, cousin. Yo, it’s getting crazy out there. | 老表 外边乱得要死 |
[22:43] | -Come, give me a hand. -No, bro. | -来 帮我个忙 -不去 兄弟 |
[22:45] | This is on you. | 你去管 |
[22:46] | Tina, how about these platanos, right? | 蒂娜 这香蕉好吃吧 |
[22:48] | -Yo, really? -Yeah, really. | -有没有搞错? -没有 |
[22:50] | You’re seizing my house, remember? | 是你要掌管我的地盘的 还记得吗 |
[22:52] | I didn’t say I didn’t like them. | 我没说我不喜欢 |
[22:53] | She was just saying she was gonna share it. | 她只说她要分给别人吃 |
[22:55] | You didn’t eat them. | 你也没吃 |
[22:57] | Yo! Hey! | 喂 嘿! |
[22:59] | Everybody relax. Stop hitting on the fucking glass. | 大家悠着点 别敲玻璃 |
[23:03] | Yo. | 喂 |
[23:04] | Hey, stop banging on the fucking glass | 别敲玻璃了 |
[23:05] | -Stop hitting. -You don’t need to fucking say. | -别打了 -你没权管我 |
[23:23] | Merry Christmas, lizards. | 圣诞快乐 蜥蜴们 |
[23:26] | Sounds like we got a real problem out here. | 听起来你们很不安分啊 |
[23:29] | Any of you incel, QAnon, 4chan, | 你们这些找不到恋爱对象 在4chan上灌水 |
[23:32] | Snyder Cut motherfuckers want to get out of line now? | 看扎克·施奈德电影的混球们 现在想站出来单挑吗? |
[23:37] | Anybody? | 谁来? |
[23:39] | There. Didn’t think so. | 我就觉得你们没这个胆量 |
[23:42] | Cousin. | 老表 |
[23:49] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[23:52] | We’re gonna have a little tournament here today. | 今天我们餐馆举行冠军赛 |
[23:55] | We are going to be on our best behavior. | 你们最好都老实点 |
[23:58] | We’re not going to scare any regulars. We’re not gonna touch them. | 不要吓唬餐厅的常客 不要碰他们的 |
[24:02] | We’re not going to look at them all weird, or do any of that spectral shit. | 不要用奇怪的眼光看待他们 不要搞那些鬼啊神啊的事 |
[24:08] | Yes? | 好吧? |
[24:10] | Good. | 好 |
[24:11] | You’re going to purchase one Italian beef combo to enter. | 要进来得先买一份意大利牛肉套餐 |
[24:14] | Now, this is a single elimination tourney. | 今天是淘汰赛制 |
[24:16] | So you lose, you get the fuck out. | 输了就得滚出去 |
[24:19] | No two ways about it. | 没得商量 |
[24:20] | You win, | 赢了的话 |
[24:22] | free Italian ice for a year. | 一年内意大利冰沙免费 |
[24:27] | Also… Also… | 另外… |
[24:30] | Also, | 另外 |
[24:32] | I hate litter. | 我最恨别人乱扔垃圾 |
[24:34] | So you cocks are gonna clean up after yourselves | 所以 你们这帮混蛋得自己清理干净 |
[24:38] | and you’re gonna goddamn recycle. | 还得他妈的注意回收 |
[24:44] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[24:46] | Cousin, how fucking dope is that? | |
[24:48] | 老表 太他妈帅了 | |
[24:49] | -Not dope at all. -What? | 老表 太他妈帅了 |
[24:50] | -Not dope at all. -What? | |
[24:50] | I brought that crowd and that’s money. | |
[24:51] | I brought that crowd and that’s money. | -一点都不帅 -什么? |
[24:52] | -一点都不帅 -什么? | |
[24:52] | We’re not prepped for. Should’ve let those turkeys eat you. | 我招揽了客人来 会大赚一笔的 |
[24:54] | 我们没备那么多料 就应该让那些火鸡吃了你 | |
[24:57] | I swear to God, today was not the day to go fucking with the system. | 我对天发誓 今天不能搞乱体系 |
[25:00] | -System, system. Cousin… -I don’t care. | -口口声声说体系 老表… -我不在乎 |
[25:00] | I do not care what you do up in Napa -System, system. Cousin… -I don’t care. | -口口声声说体系 老表… -我不在乎 |
[25:02] | with your fucking tweezers and your foie gras. | 我不在乎你在纳帕谷 用镊子做菜 做什么鹅肝酱 |
[25:07] | You’ve got no fucking idea what you’re doing here. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[25:10] | None. Zero. | 完全不懂 一点不懂 |
[25:13] | So we’ll stick with what works. | 我们要用有效的办法 |
[25:14] | And we are gonna fucking make sure we got enough food to feed these fucking dorks. | 我们得确保准备足够的食物 来喂饱这群傻逼 |
[25:20] | So get your ass back in there and you make that fucking spaghetti. | 所以 滚回厨房去 做该死的意大利面 |
[25:28] | Sydney, sorry about the gun, babe. | 西德妮 对不起 我用枪了 宝贝 |
[25:31] | I had to get real. | 我得玩真格的 |
[26:05] | God damn. | 天 |
[26:07] | Yo, Carm, check it. | 卡门 看看 |
[26:10] | That’s good. You see that difference? | 很好 看出区别来了吧? |
[26:12] | Big time. Steam tray. | 天差地别 秘诀在蒸汽盘? |
[26:13] | -Yep. -You were right. | -对 -你说得对 |
[26:16] | You could throw down. | 你很有一手 是吧? |
[26:19] | Hey, grab me a fresh parm brick. | 给我拿块鲜帕尔马硬奶酪 |
[26:22] | Heard, Chef. | 明白 主厨 |