时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | -Chefs, table 38, two people. -Oui! | -主厨们 38号桌 两位客人 -是 |
[00:24] | 纽约市 一年前 | |
[00:25] | -Table 23, four people. -Oui! | -23号桌 四位客人 -是 |
[00:28] | -Broken sauce, chef, need a new one. -Yes, chef. | -酱汁结块了 主厨 重做 -是 主厨 |
[00:35] | Fire 31, 25, two out on 31, chefs. -Oui! | -31 25上灶 31号两道 -是 |
[00:41] | -Still not there. Again, chef. -Yes, chef. | -还是不行 再来 主厨 -是 主厨 |
[00:43] | Thank you, chef. | 谢谢 主厨 |
[00:45] | Late on 31, chefs. -Oui! | -31号桌的菜迟了 主厨们 -是 |
[00:51] | -Why? -Chef, I’m sorry. It got too hot. | -为什么? -主厨 对不起 太热了 |
[00:53] | -Why? -It didn’t cool down. | -为什么? -没冷却下来 |
[00:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:56] | -It was my fault. -Go. | -是我的错 -走人 |
[00:57] | Fine. | 好 |
[00:59] | -Fire 19, chefs. -Oui! | -19号桌上灶 主厨们 -是 |
[01:01] | -Hold on 17, chefs. -Oui! | -17号桌的菜等一等 主厨们 -是 |
[01:04] | Why do you hire fucking idiots? Do you like working with them? | 你为什么雇佣傻瓜? 你喜欢跟傻瓜们共事吗? |
[01:07] | -I’ll do better. -Say, “Yes.” | -我会进步 -说“是的” |
[01:08] | -Yes, chef. -Can you handle this? Is it too much? | -是的 主厨 -你应付得来吗 不行吧? |
[01:11] | -Answer me. -I can handle it. | -回答问题 -我能应付得来 |
[01:12] | -“I can handle it, chef.” -I can handle it, chef. | -“我能应付得来 主厨” -我能应付得来 主厨 |
[01:14] | -Twelve, ten, 36. -Fire eight, | -12号 10号 36号 -8号上灶 |
[01:15] | -18, 36. -Don’t fuck with my count! | -18号 36号 -我指挥 你别馋和! |
[01:17] | -Sorry, chef. Eight, 13, 29… -Three, 52… | -对不起 8 13 29… -3号 52号 |
[01:19] | Why are you serving broken sauces? | 你为什么把结块的酱汁上给客人? |
[01:21] | Why? I get it. You’ve a short man’s complex. | 为什么 我懂 你有矮子情结 |
[01:23] | You can barely reach over this table. | 你踮着脚才能够到这张桌子 |
[01:25] | Is this why you have the tattoos and your cool little scars | 是不是因为这样你才去纹身 有酷酷的小疤痕 |
[01:28] | and go out for smoke breaks? | 还出去抽烟小休? |
[01:29] | It’s fun, isn’t it? But here’s the thing. | 很有意思 不是吗?不过 你听好 |
[01:31] | You’re terrible at this. You’re no good at it. | 你不擅长烹饪 一点都不擅长 |
[01:33] | Go faster, motherfucker. Keep going faster. Why are you so slow? | 快点 混账 给我快点 你为什么这么慢 |
[01:37] | Why are you so slow? Why? You think you’re so tough? | 你为什么这么慢 你以为自己很厉害吗? |
[01:40] | Yeah. Why don’t you say this? Say, “Yes, chef. I’m so tough.” | 不如你说出来吧 说“是的 主厨 我很厉害” |
[01:43] | -Yes, chef. I’m so tough. -Say, “Yes, chef. I’m so tough!” | -是的 主厨 我很厉害 -说“是的 主厨 我很厉害!” |
[01:46] | Yes, chef. I’m so tough. | 是的 主厨 我很厉害 |
[01:47] | You are not tough. You are bullshit. You are talentless. | 你才不厉害呢 你狗屁不是 毫无天赋 |
[01:50] | -Say, “Fucking hands.” -Hands! | -说“该死的帮厨” -帮厨! |
[01:53] | You should be dead. | 你死了才好 |
[02:01] | -Hands. -Oui. | -帮厨 -帮厨 |
[02:10] | Hands! | 帮厨 能不能应一声? |
[02:12] | Got that change for the $5… | 五美元找零… |
[02:14] | Hands! | 帮厨! |
[02:15] | Fucking Christ! Hands, please! | 他妈的 帮厨快来! |
[02:18] | Please! | 拜托! |
[02:19] | What are you yelling for? Oh, God. Why don’t you relax? | -你喊什么? -天啊 你放松点不行吗? |
[02:22] | Yeah. Thank you, chef. | 谢谢 主厨 |
[02:23] | Now, what? I put this in the trash? | 现在怎么办 把它扔进垃圾桶吗? |
[02:35] | Chef, want me to strain that oil for you? No, I got it. Thank you. | -主厨 需要我帮你除掉那些油吗? -不用 我来吧 谢谢 |
[02:38] | Why am I using a toothbrush? | 我为什么要用牙刷? |
[02:39] | It’s about consistency and being consistent. | 要做到一惯性 要贯彻一惯性 |
[02:42] | Can’t operate at a higher level without consistency. | 没有一贯性 是达不到高水准的 |
[02:45] | -I like this level. I like this level. -Me, too. | -我喜欢这个水准 -我也是 |
[02:47] | At The French Laundry, you know how much time we’d spend? | 你们不知道在法国洗衣房餐厅 我们花多少个小时搞清洁 |
[02:50] | Go fuck your French Laundry. | 去他妈的法国洗衣房吧 |
[02:51] | Stupid fucking name. | 该死的蠢名字 |
[02:53] | -All right, then at Noma. -Right? | -好吧 那就说诺玛那里好了 -是吧? |
[02:54] | Fuck your Noma too. | 去他妈的诺玛 |
[02:55] | -System, baby. -Noma’s the shit, huh? | -体系 宝贝 -诺玛可厉害了 |
[02:57] | -The best. -The best. | -最棒的 -最棒的 |
[02:59] | Teach you to operate at a level you didn’t know you could, Marcus. | 教会你达到 自己前所未知的水准 马科斯 |
[03:01] | And I wanted to work here. Mike wouldn’t let me. | 说清楚 我是想在这里工作的 但是迈克尔不让 |
[03:04] | No, no. You went halfway around the world to learn all this fancy, | 不 你跑到地球的另一边 |
[03:08] | useless fucking bullshit. | 学这些浮夸无用的狗屁玩意儿 |
[03:09] | I went to West Lawrence Avenue and learned every level. | 我去劳伦斯西路 什么都学来了 |
[03:13] | -You’re talking about DeVry? -Yeah, exactly. | -你说的是德锐大学吗? -正是 |
[03:15] | Oh, DeVry. “We’re serious about success.” | 德锐的校训不是 “我们对成功一丝不苟”吗? |
[03:17] | Is that supposed to be fucking funny, fucko? | 那句话有什么好笑的 混球? |
[03:20] | Yeah! Let me tell you something. No, for real. | 告诉你们一件事 真的 |
[03:22] | Where else are you gonna learn crucial database management specialization skills | 一边学习重要的数据库管理专业技能 一边修 |
[03:27] | while troubleshooting a vented OptiSpark distributor | 漏气的肌肉车分电盘 除了德锐 |
[03:30] | -in a Trans Am. -Don’t need to learn that. | -哪里会有这种机会? -那些东西不用学 |
[03:32] | Definitely not Noma. | 在诺玛肯定学不到 |
[03:33] | -I would legit do anything to go to Noma. -And eat bugs? | -要是能去诺玛 我什么都肯做 -吃虫子都肯喽 |
[03:36] | -And be inspired, stupid. -God, and be lame. | -会备受鼓舞 蠢蛋 -备受折磨还差不多 |
[03:38] | Guys, the cream machine is broken. | 伙计们 冰激淋机坏了 |
[03:41] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:42] | DeVry teach you to fix that? | 德锐教会你修冰激淋机了吗? |
[03:44] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[03:46] | Actually, yes. | 还真教了 |
[03:48] | Fuck yourself. | 去死吧 |
[03:50] | -You graduated? -Fuck no. | -你毕业了? -没有 |
[03:53] | Does anyone ever order the ice cream? | 有人点冰激淋吗? |
[03:56] | -I forgot we had ice cream. -Hmm. | 我都忘了这里能做冰激淋了 |
[04:09] | 考勤机 | |
[04:10] | 马科斯 | |
[04:11] | 蒂娜 | |
[04:12] | 曼尼 | |
[04:13] | 安吉尔 斯威普斯 | |
[05:35] | Maria folds the dough, picking up all the flour so her board is clean. | 玛利亚和面时 用面团沾起 面板上的面粉 所以面板很干净 |
[05:40] | She then kneads it until it is smooth. | 接下来 她揉压面团 让其表面变得平滑 |
[05:43] | The dough should rest for at least 30 minutes. | 面团至少要饧30分钟 |
[05:47] | Maria roughly chops two cloves of garlic… | 玛利亚将两瓣大蒜略切了几下… |
[05:56] | -Fire, table 16! -Oui! | -上灶 16号桌! -是! |
[05:58] | -17! Table 23! -Oui! | -17号 23号桌! –是! |
[06:04] | Go faster, motherfucker. | 去你妈的 |
[06:05] | 快点 狗娘养的 | |
[06:06] | Let’s go! Let’s fucking go! | 你狗屁不是! |
[06:07] | 快点 他妈的快点! | |
[06:08] | 你死了才好 | |
[06:10] | Take a break, sweetheart. | 他根本不爱你 是你害死了迈克尔 |
[06:19] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[06:57] | 让我的生活去死好了 | |
[07:01] | Hey, you got time? | 嘿 有空吗? |
[07:02] | Always. What’s up? | 随时效劳 什么事? |
[07:04] | I… I just wanted to say thanks for this past week. | 我想谢谢你上一周对我的照顾 |
[07:07] | It’s been a really great opportunity, but I want to do more. | 给了我很好的机会 但我想承担更多的工作 |
[07:11] | -I know you want more. -I want more… | -我知道 -我想更多地… |
[07:13] | Yeah, and I want to get paid. | 我还想拿到薪水 |
[07:15] | -You get paid. -I get paid to stage. | -你有薪水 -我拿的是实习的薪水 |
[07:17] | I want to get paid to work here. | 我想拿工作的薪水 |
[07:20] | I feel like I’ve been working here. | 我感觉我的工作并不少呢 |
[07:22] | I did do some extra credit, though. | 但我还做了一些额外的工作 |
[07:28] | It’s, um… It’s a lot of words. | 字数真多啊 |
[07:31] | Yeah, but they… They basically say we’re getting killed on labor. | 但基本上说的是 我们的劳动力成本过高 |
[07:35] | We’re open from 11:00 to 9:00. That’s dumb. | 十一点开门 九点关门 那样做很蠢 |
[07:38] | We should be open from 11:00 to 2:00 for lunch and 5:00 to 9:00 for dinner. | 应该在十一点到两点间供午餐 五点到九点供晚餐 |
[07:43] | Not to mention spending money on pretty high-end stuff. | 而且 我们花钱买高大上的东西 |
[07:46] | Farmer’s market produce… It’s… | 农贸市场的农产品 那是… |
[07:49] | Is my hair on fire? | 我脑筋出问题了吗? |
[07:50] | Not yet, no. | 还没有 |
[07:51] | But you need help, | 但你需要帮忙 |
[07:53] | and we do this… | 执行这些方案的话 |
[07:55] | I mean, these savings, 20% of them could cover my yearly salary. | 省下来的钱 其中两成 就够付我一年的工资了 |
[07:59] | That’s not even accounting for other people, you know. | 还能付其他人工资呢 |
[08:02] | Plus, we’re sleeping on to-go’s. | 另外 我们的外卖做得太慢了 |
[08:03] | -That’s business sitting there. -I know. | -这方面的价值值得挖掘 -我知道 |
[08:05] | We don’t have the support system for a fluid to-go system, | 我们没有支持外卖订单 流畅运转的体系 |
[08:08] | -we need to figure out packaging. -Packaging, right. On Page 27, randomly, | -我们需要想想包装问题 -没错 包装问题 在第27页 |
[08:12] | there’s actually some pretty good layout of just that. | 已经列出了不错的包装方案 |
[08:16] | Page 27? -Yeah, it’s mostly graphics. | -第27页? -大部分都是图表 |
[08:19] | Yo, Carm. | 哟 卡门 |
[08:25] | Listen… | 听着 |
[08:27] | No. I can handle this myself, cousin. I got this. | 不 我自己应付得来 老表 我能行 |
[08:31] | So… You’re not Ron? | 你不是罗恩呀 |
[08:34] | Ron’s gone. “Gone” gone. | 罗恩走了 离开这个世界了 |
[08:36] | -Ron’s dead? -Who is Ron? | -罗恩死了? -罗恩是谁? |
[08:38] | My partner, Ron Pager. | 我的搭档 罗恩·培吉尔 |
[08:40] | He passed away. I’m running his routes now. | 他去世了 我接手了他的检查路线 |
[08:42] | Everybody’s dying. -Nancy Chore, Chicago Board of Health. | -最近总死人 -南希·乔尔 芝加哥卫生局的 |
[08:45] | -I’m here to inspect the property. -Hi. I’m Carmen Berzatto. | -我来检查你们的餐馆 -嗨 我叫卡门·博扎托 |
[08:48] | -I’m the owner. -He’s the owner’s brother actually. | -我是店主 -其实 他是店主的弟弟 |
[08:50] | He’s also dead. | 他也死了 |
[08:51] | -He doesn’t look dead. -No, no, I’m not dead. | -他看着不像死人 -不 我没死 |
[08:54] | -My brother’s dead. -I’m sorry to hear that. | -我哥哥死了 -我很遗憾 |
[08:56] | -Thank you. -I’m sorry for your loss too. | -谢谢 -你也节哀 |
[08:58] | Can I see some kind of identification? | 可以看一下身份证明吗? |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:05] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[09:07] | Is it? What’s interesting about that? | 是吗 有什么有趣的? |
[09:10] | It’s an interesting logo on her badge. | 她徽章上的标识很有趣 |
[09:13] | Nancy, you need anything, just find us. Make yourself at home. Okay? | 南希 有什么需要尽管来找我们 随意检查吧 |
[09:16] | -Thank you. Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:18] | Where’s Tina and Ebra? | 蒂娜和伊布拉呢? |
[09:20] | -No funny business, Ms. Chore. -You, too. | -别搞事 乔尔女士 -你也是 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:25] | I also noted on the prog that it’s not necessarily flour that’s expensive, | 我在上面还注明了 贵的可能不是面粉 |
[09:29] | but the shipping, so we could just have somebody go and pick it up. | 而是运费 所以 我们可以派人去取面粉 |
[09:32] | -Yeah, Marcus. -Okay, sure. Marcus. Great. | -派马科斯 -好 马科斯 很好 |
[09:35] | No, it can only be Marcus. | 不 只能派马科斯 |
[09:37] | Why can it only be Marcus? | 为什么只能派马科斯? |
[09:39] | Sweeps, Tina, and Ebra don’t drive. | 斯威普斯 蒂娜 伊布拉都不开车 |
[09:43] | Well, what about Richie? | 那里奇呢? |
[09:44] | Suspended license. | 驾照被扣了 |
[09:46] | I saw him drive in this morning. | 今早我还看见他开车了呢 |
[09:48] | I’m telling you, beware of bitches with little notebooks. | 跟你说 小心拿着笔记本的贱人们 |
[09:52] | Sydney walked in here few days ago, and now she’s running shit just like that? | 西德妮几天前才开始在这里干活 现在 她竟然成了管事的了 |
[09:56] | All fucking willowy and scribbling? | 扭着小腰 又写又画 |
[09:58] | “Chef, I would do anything to work at Noma.” | “主厨 要是能去诺玛 我什么都肯做” |
[10:01] | Bitch, look around. This ain’t Noma. | 贱人 看看周围 这里不是诺玛 |
[10:03] | The health inspector is coming in here, and she’s not nice. | 卫生检查员来检查了 她一点不友好 |
[10:05] | She’s not your friend. She may smile, | 她不是你们的朋友 她微笑时 |
[10:07] | but don’t see the teeth, those are daggers. | 别看她的牙 它们像匕首一样狠毒 |
[10:09] | The point is, it’s one of 100 things we can be doing to save costs. | 重点是我们减少开支的办法多得很 |
[10:12] | Sydney. Sydney. Sydney. | 西德妮 |
[10:13] | I’m sure this is all correct, but it’s a lot. | 我确定这些都是正确的做法 但实在是太多了 |
[10:16] | The job you’re describing goes way outside what I can afford to pay a sous, | 你所描述的工作 超过了我负担得起的那种副主厨 |
[10:19] | which I can barely afford already. | 现在的这些开支就已经 让我捉襟见肘了 |
[10:21] | But I hear you. Okay? | 但我理解你的想法 好吗? |
[10:23] | I have every intention of turning this into an efficient, | 我很想把这里变成 |
[10:26] | respectable place of business run by adults. | 由成年人经营的高效体面的商业场所 |
[10:29] | That’s a fucking ass of shit! | 真他妈的! |
[10:32] | Eventually. | 最终会做到的 |
[10:38] | Does anybody know how dangerous this is? | 你们知道这有多危险吗? |
[10:40] | Yo, what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[10:42] | -It wasn’t dangerous, Ms. Chore… -What’s dangerous? | -并不危险 乔尔女士 -什么危险? |
[10:44] | -…until you pulled it out. -I discovered a large hole in the tile. | -拔出来就有危险了 -我发现瓷砖上有个大洞 |
[10:48] | Looks like a former gas line next to the stove tops. | 像是以前灶头旁边的煤气管道 |
[10:51] | Not only was it not properly dry walled and caulked, | 没有妥善地用石膏板盖好并加以密封 也就算了 |
[10:54] | but someone clogged the hole with napkins and then proxied over it | 居然有人用餐巾纸堵住了它 用某种塑料 |
[10:57] | -with some kind of plastic. -Don’t look at me. | -草草盖住了事 -别看我 |
[10:59] | Grease seeped into the napkins and the proxy became unproxied. | 油脂渗进了餐巾纸 塑料变性了 |
[11:03] | -What does that mean? -A potential cross contaminate. | -这话什么意思? -有可能造成交叉污染 |
[11:05] | Additionally, no hot water in the hand station. | 而且 洗手台不出热水 |
[11:08] | Okay, well, that one, Ms. Chore, I’ve told Chicago, Ron, this 100 times, | 乔尔女士 这事我跟芝加哥卫生局 及罗恩解释过很多次了 |
[11:12] | you got to wait a minute for it to warm up. | 放一会儿水才会变热 |
[11:14] | -So if you can relax on that one. -Or worse. | -这件事上 您就通融一下吧 -可不止一会儿 |
[11:17] | Health code states any sink near a prep area | 卫生条例规定 任何靠近食品准备区的水槽 |
[11:20] | needs to deliver instantly hot water | 都需要马上出热水 |
[11:22] | -to prevent the spread of bacteria. -Yeah. | -防止细菌的传播 -好 |
[11:24] | -I haven’t even delivered the big one yet. -There’s a big one? | -主要问题我都还没说呢 -有主要问题? |
[11:27] | What is the big one? | 主要问题是什么? |
[11:28] | Someone left a pack of cigarettes on the stovetop near the burners. | 有人在火炉旁的灶头上放了一包香烟 |
[11:32] | Not only very dangerous, but also a potential contaminant. | 不仅非常危险 而且有可能造成污染 |
[11:37] | -Motherfucker. -You can say that again. | -混蛋 -同意 |
[11:39] | -Motherfucker. -Don’t actually say it again, idiot. | -混蛋 -轮不着你说 白痴 |
[11:41] | -You’re about to get power washed. -Yeah? | -你迟早会被我们赶下台 -是吗? |
[11:44] | Unfortunately, these violations leave me no choice. | 不幸的是 这些违规情况让我别无选择 |
[11:48] | -I award you a C. -No! No, no, no. | -只能给你们评为丙级 -那可不行 |
[11:51] | -That’s some bullshit. -Just wait. | -真他妈搞 -等等 |
[11:53] | Time out. Time out. Time out. You know what? | 等一下 这样吧 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna caulk that shit right now, okay? | 我现在就把那个洞封上 |
[11:58] | It doesn’t matter how fast you do it. I can’t come back to test for 30 days. | 是否立即采取行动是无所谓的 我30天以后才会回来检查 |
[12:01] | It’ll take five. No, no, no! Don’t touch that. | 五秒就好 不 别碰 |
[12:04] | It will take five seconds to caulk. | 五秒钟就能弄好 |
[12:05] | I can caulk! Let me fucking caulk! | 我会弄 让我弄吧 他妈的! |
[12:08] | -You should. -There’s no caulk in house. | -本来就该弄好 -店里没有密封胶 |
[12:09] | Shut the fuck up, Fak! | 闭嘴 菲克! |
[12:11] | See you all later. | 回见 |
[12:12] | 牛肉 熟食 | |
[12:14] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[12:15] | I’m saying there’s no caulk in house. Dude, it’s okay. We’ll fix it. | 我说店里没有密封胶 没事的 伙计 我们能弄好 |
[12:20] | You’re bitching me? You wanna run this place? | 你还说我的不是? 你想经营这家餐馆? |
[12:22] | How do you know they’re not your cigarettes? | 你怎么知道那些香烟不是你的? |
[12:24] | ‘Cause I’m not a fucking dipshit! | 因为我他妈的不是个傻逼! |
[12:28] | You put it in the fucking window! | 你去把它贴在窗户上! |
[12:30] | You put it in the fucking window! | 你去才对! |
[12:32] | -You put it in the fucking window! -Stop. | -你去贴才对! -别吵了 |
[12:34] | Let’s not do this. | 别这样 |
[12:35] | -All right. -That’s your C. | -好 -丙级是给你的 |
[12:37] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[12:38] | You’re gonna go to the hardware store, you’re gonna get some joint compound. | 去五金店 买点粘性化合物 |
[12:42] | You’re gonna get some caulk and caulk that shit. | 买些密封胶 把那个洞封好 |
[12:45] | Okay, well, FYI… | 不过 告诉你一声 |
[12:47] | FYI… -…I’m not your fucking gofer. | -告诉你一声 -我他妈不是给你打杂的 |
[12:49] | FYI, you cocked it up, you’re gonna caulk it out. | 告诉你一声 把它封好 要严丝合缝 |
[12:52] | Okay, well, I would love to, but my license is expired, FYI. | 我是很想照做 不过 我的驾照过期了 告诉你一声 |
[12:56] | -You drove here this morning. -Sydney, you wanna help? | -你今天早晨是开车来的 -西德妮 你想帮忙吗? |
[12:59] | -You can take him. -No. | -你可以载他去 -不 |
[13:01] | -Time out. I’ll Uber. Thank you. -Grow up. | -别介 我叫优步好了 谢谢 -成熟点 |
[13:03] | -Thank you. -Surge rates, fucko. | -谢谢 -没必要花那个钱 傻逼 |
[13:08] | -Richie? -Fine, but we’re taking my car. | -里奇? -好吧 但得开我的车去 |
[13:13] | I… I don’t care. | 我随便 |
[13:17] | He’s that broke? That took him out? | 他那么穷吗 打个车的钱都不肯花 |
[13:19] | I graduated with a C. | 我的毕业成绩是丙级 |
[13:21] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[13:26] | Fix that fucking sound. Please fix that fucking sound! | 别让那玩意儿出声了 别让它出这种鬼声音了! |
[13:29] | I will fix it. Fak always fixes it. | 我去修 菲克总是排除问题 |
[13:31] | Kids come in, break it, what happens? I fix the balls. | 有人一用就坏 不晓得是怎么回事 我去修 |
[13:34] | Fak always fixes the balls. | 卡带的毛病总是靠菲克修好 |
[13:35] | -Fix it! -I’ll fix the balls! | -修好! -我会修好卡带的毛病! |
[13:39] | 蓝宝石牌 | |
[13:44] | This is fucking bullshit. | 真是太他妈搞了 |
[13:48] | Can you, um… Can you hold this? | 你拿一下好吗? |
[14:04] | You got… You got to wiggle it. | 你得晃换挡杆 |
[14:07] | Oh, okay. I should have known that I had to wiggle it. | 我应该知道得晃它才行 |
[14:09] | That’s on me. Doesn’t mean I don’t know how to wiggle it. | 是我的错 但我是知道怎么晃的 |
[14:12] | I wasn’t expecting company, by the way. | 我没想到会有人跟我一起来 顺便说一声 |
[14:14] | These Arby’s cups are from different visits. | 以前去快餐店时买的饮料 杯子还没扔 |
[14:17] | I respect that. | 我表示尊重 |
[14:28] | 芝加哥卫生局 | |
[14:30] | 不得移除 否则严惩 丙级 | |
[14:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:40] | Where is this shit? | 破玩意儿在哪儿? |
[14:43] | We can always talk to somebody who works here. | 可以问这里的工作人员 |
[14:45] | No, no, no, no. I can find this myself. | 不 我自己能找到 |
[14:47] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[14:49] | I can’t believe I’m taking orders from a fucking toddler right now. | 我无法相信自己现在得听从 一个黄毛丫头的指令 |
[14:52] | My entire life, I had to listen to everybody | 我一辈子都在听从别人的指令 |
[14:55] | acting all worried about him all the time. | 总得表现出对他的担忧 |
[14:56] | “He’s a baby. Don’t get Carmen into trouble,” you know. | “他是个小孩儿 别惹事拖累卡门” 你懂的 |
[14:59] | I was a baby, too, once, Sydney. Nobody gave a fuck. | 我那时也是个小孩儿呀 西德妮 可没人在乎 |
[15:02] | Okay, I’m sorry about that. | 我对此深表同情 |
[15:04] | But none of that messed up the wall | 但我们要补的这个洞 |
[15:08] | -that we’re here to fix, so… -Fuck that. He’s giving me crap | -跟那些事都没关系 -去他的吧 因为他年轻时 |
[15:11] | about not letting him work at the restaurant when he was a kid. | 我没让他在餐馆工作 他就对我没好气 |
[15:14] | You think I give a fuck where that dude works? | 你以为我在乎那家伙在哪里工作吗? |
[15:17] | Fucking Mikey. | 该死的小迈克尔 |
[15:18] | Why didn’t Michael want him to work at the restaurant? | 为什么迈克尔不想 让他在餐馆里工作? |
[15:21] | Because he’s a little bitch probably. | 很有可能因为他是个贱人 |
[15:26] | Can I ask? Like, what… | 我可以问问你吗? |
[15:30] | What was, like, the deal with Michael? | 迈克尔是个什么样的人? |
[15:34] | Yeah, he shot himself in the head four months ago. | 四个月前 他对着头开枪自杀了 |
[15:38] | Jesus. All right. | 天啊 好吧 |
[15:41] | Were… Were you guys, like, | 你们是… |
[15:43] | related on your mom’s side or, like, your dad’s or… | 表兄弟还是堂兄弟还是… |
[15:48] | Neither. He was my best friend. | 都不是 他是我最好的朋友 |
[15:51] | Boom! There’s that shit. Told you. | 找到了 在这里 我就说我能找到嘛 |
[15:55] | “Silicone adhesive caulk.” “Acrylic caulk.” | “硅树脂密封胶” “丙烯酸密封胶” |
[16:00] | Are you just reading what’s on the labels? | 你是在读标签上的字吗? |
[16:04] | Okay, we got rubber sealing… | 有橡胶密封条 |
[16:06] | -I’m gonna find somebody who works here. -No! I got this. | -我去找工作人员 -不用 我能行 |
[16:14] | And then, you know, the produce bill is due, you know, | 农产品的账单该付了 |
[16:18] | and the power comes in and I can’t build enough of a parachute. | 马上又得交电费 资金周转不灵 |
[16:22] | Even if we got this place packed, that’s only like a week of survival cash. | 就算客满 流动资金也只够一周 |
[16:26] | Exhausted listening to this. | 听这些话就感觉心累 |
[16:29] | -You asked me what’s going on. -I asked you where you’ve been. | -是你问我情况如何的 -我问你最近怎么样 |
[16:33] | You’re looking at it. This is where I’ve been. | 你也看到了 这就是我的近况 |
[16:36] | Carmen, this place is bullshit. | 卡门 这里没希望的 |
[16:38] | Right? I mean, you’re never gonna fix it. | 好吗?你是搞不起来的 |
[16:41] | You can’t start at fucked. | 开始就这么艰难肯定不行的 |
[16:43] | You understand that, right? | 你懂吧? |
[16:46] | Is that really a question? | 你不是在问问题吧 |
[16:47] | You’re operating a business historically has a lower success rate than… | 从历史上看 你所在行当的成功率 |
[16:51] | I don’t know, Chicago fucking Bears. | 比芝加哥熊队的取胜几率还低 |
[16:53] | You’re having a hard time keeping vendors current, your crew paid, | 连让供货商及时供货 给员工按时开资都做不到 |
[16:56] | right, and we’re not even getting into the money I lent your brother. | 你哥欠我的钱还没算在内呢 |
[17:02] | -Michael took money from you? -He took a lot of money from me. | -我不知道迈克尔跟你借钱了 -跟我借了很多钱 |
[17:05] | I mean, cash infusions for this place, term loans which he never paid back. | 为这个餐馆注入现金 还有他从未偿还的定期贷款 |
[17:11] | Now I got to hold you responsible. | 现在我跟你要了 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:17] | How… How much? | 要还多少? |
[17:21] | Three hundred grand. | 三十万美金 |
[17:23] | Jesus Christ, Jimmy. | 天啊 吉米 |
[17:25] | Jesus Christ is right, Carm. | 确实很多 卡门 |
[17:28] | I mean, it’s not like he put it into this place. | 他并没有把钱投资给这个餐馆 |
[17:31] | Still looks like some kid painted it with his ass. | 仍然像小孩子用屁股刷的漆 |
[17:34] | Look, no disrespect. | 没有不敬之意 |
[17:38] | You know, your brother was an animal. | 你知道的 你哥放浪得很 |
[17:40] | Surrounded by dickheads, and then he lost his mind, | 总是跟白痴混蛋打交道 然后就疯了 |
[17:43] | and now he put you in a real tough spot. | 现在 他把这堆烂摊子都留给了你 |
[17:47] | That’s why you stopped by? | 你是来要钱的吗? |
[17:50] | I stopped by to see you. | 我是来看你的 |
[17:52] | Should’ve stopped by to break your legs, but I guess I’m becoming forgetful. | 本来是想打断你双腿的 但我好像记性变差了 |
[17:58] | Why’d you give him the money? | 你为什么要借给他钱? |
[18:01] | Very good question. | 问得好 |
[18:02] | You know, I don’t know, he said he’s gonna franchise the place | 我不清楚 他说要搞连锁经营 |
[18:06] | but you knew that was bullshit. | 可你知道那是胡说 |
[18:08] | You still gave it to him. | 你却仍然借给他钱了 |
[18:11] | I loved him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[18:17] | Look, well, let’s just do the easy thing here | 这么着吧 我们采取简单的做法 |
[18:21] | and you sell it to me. | 你把餐馆卖给我 |
[18:24] | No. No, you just said restaurants are bad for business. | 不行 你刚刚才说过 餐馆这一行很难做 |
[18:27] | Who says I’m gonna keep it a restaurant? | 谁说我要继续经营餐馆了? |
[18:31] | I’ll get you the money, Jimmy. | 我会还你钱的 吉米 |
[18:35] | All right, I promise you. | 会的 我保证 |
[18:41] | Shit. We’re gonna be in gridlock for over an hour because of your new best friend. | 该死 因为你刚结识的最好朋友 我们得堵一个多小时的车了 |
[18:46] | Okay, well… | 这个嘛… |
[18:47] | I don’t even know why you wanna work for that little stunod. | 我甚至都不知道 你为什么想在那个傻逼手下干活 |
[18:50] | -‘Cause he’s good. -Oh, my God. | -因为他很棒 -我的天啊 |
[18:52] | Like, whether you like it or not, he’s incredibly talented, | 不管你的感想如何 他非常有天赋 |
[18:55] | and we could all learn a lot from him. | 我们都能跟他学到很多东西 |
[18:57] | You know, he was one of Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs when he was 21. | 21岁时 他被《美食美酒杂志》 评为最佳厨师新星 |
[19:01] | Oh, my God, he was one of Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs? | 我的天啊 他是《美食美酒杂志》 评出的最佳厨师新星之一? |
[19:05] | Is that what you just told me? That changes everything. | 你刚才是这么说的吗? 那一切都因此而改观了 |
[19:08] | Really good short term memory, Richie. | 你的短时记忆可真好 里奇 |
[19:11] | Congrats on that. | 祝贺你 |
[19:14] | You know the restaurant could be good. | 你知道餐馆会有起色 |
[19:17] | Like, I know you know that. | 我知道你是知道的 |
[19:20] | It doesn’t have to be a place where the food is shitty, | 这家餐馆不必成为食物难吃 |
[19:23] | where everybody acts shitty and feels shitty. | 人人行为不佳 感觉不佳的地方 |
[19:25] | It could be a good legit spot. | 可以成为一家好餐馆 |
[19:27] | You’re getting a little aggressive. | 你太激进了 |
[19:28] | And I think maybe you should just pause and take a breath | 我觉得你应该缓口气 |
[19:31] | before you start driving. Man or woman, I’m not discriminating. | 然后再开始开车 无论男女都该这样做 我没歧视谁 |
[19:34] | It’s dangerous to get behind the wheel when you’re hysterical. | 歇斯底里的时候开车很危险 |
[19:38] | -Why the fuck does she keep calling? | 她为什么一直打电话? |
[19:40] | -Hey, why do you keep calling me? -Fuck me. | -嘿 你为什么一直给我打电话? -真他妈的 |
[19:44] | What’s going on with her? | 她怎么了? |
[19:48] | Is she crying again? | 她又哭了吗? |
[19:52] | What did you say? | 你说了什么? |
[19:55] | Well, I’d be crying, too. | 要是那样 我也会哭的 |
[19:58] | She’s at this different school, and those kids are a bunch of fuckfaces. | 她换了学校 那帮孩子都是混球 |
[20:03] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等等 |
[20:07] | Can I just talk to her, please? | 我能跟她说话吗? |
[20:13] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[20:14] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[20:16] | You’re not doing so good? | 不太好? |
[20:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[20:23] | Oh, you’re scared? | 你害怕吗? |
[20:27] | What are you scared about? | 你怕什么? |
[20:31] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[20:35] | But you know what, you’re going to do great. | 可是 你知道的 你会好起来的 |
[20:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:41] | And if you don’t, I’m gonna give you $500. | 如果没有起色 我会给你五百美金 |
[20:45] | But you’re gonna do great. | 但你会做得很棒的 |
[20:48] | And I’m gonna see you on Friday, right? | 我周五接你 对吗? |
[20:52] | Of… | 当… |
[20:53] | How could you… | 你怎么… |
[20:56] | Of course I still love you. | 我当然还爱你了 |
[20:58] | I love you so, so much. | 非常非常爱你 |
[21:00] | I love you more and more every day, if that’s possible. | 爱得不能再多爱你一点了 |
[21:03] | I just… | 我只是… |
[21:05] | No. | 不 |
[21:07] | I don’t need to talk to Mommy. | 我不需要跟妈妈说话 |
[21:10] | But call me after, you know, let me know how it went. | 不过 过后给我打电话 告诉我进展如何 |
[21:16] | Okay. I’m so proud of you, kiddo. | 好 我好为你骄傲 孩子 |
[21:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry. My… My daughter’s going through a phase. | 对不起 我女儿在适应新环境 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:35] | How old is she? | 她多大了? |
[21:37] | She’s five. | 五岁 |
[21:40] | Like Carmy. | 就像小卡门 |
[21:42] | Food & Wine’s best new dickhead. | 《美食美酒杂志》评出的 最佳混蛋新星 |
[21:53] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[21:54] | I fucked up with those cigarettes. | 那些香烟是我的 是我做错了 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry about Michael. | 迈克尔的事 我很遗憾 |
[22:11] | And I got the wrong caulk, I think. | 我觉得自己买的密封胶不对 |
[22:17] | You did. | 确实 |
[22:21] | But I didn’t. | 但我买的是对的 |
[22:27] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[22:30] | -Syd making moves. -Fuck off, Richie. | -西德妮展开了追求行动 -去死吧 里奇 |
[22:35] | 劳动力 | |
[23:01] | 小卡门来电 | |
[23:06] | -Carm? -Hey, Pete. | -卡门? -嘿 皮特 |
[23:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:10] | -Everything okay? -Yeah. No, I’m good. | -还好吗? -没事 我挺好 |
[23:13] | I just… Sugar wasn’t picking up her phone. | 只是舒格尔没接我的电话 |
[23:18] | -Look, I was just… -Hold on. Hold on. | -我只是… -等一下 |
[23:20] | Let me get Nat. | 我去找娜塔 |
[23:21] | -No. I just… I’m sorry, I… -Nat? | -不 对不起 我… -娜塔? |
[23:24] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说件事 |
[23:26] | I wanted to apologize… | 我想为上次的事 |
[23:29] | …for last time. | 道歉 |
[23:30] | I went to urgent care and they gave me some stuff to put on it, and… | 我去了紧急医疗中心 他们给了我处理伤口的东西 |
[23:34] | No, I shouldn’t… | 我不应该… |
[23:35] | Hey, Nat. Hold on, let me grab her. | 嘿 娜塔 等一下 我去叫她 |
[23:37] | -Okay. -Let me get her, one second. | -好 -我去叫她 等一下 |
[23:39] | -No problem. No problem. -What? | -没问题 -怎么了? |
[23:41] | -What is going on? -It’s Carmy. | -发生了什么事? -是小卡门 |
[23:44] | -Why is he calling you? -I don’t know. | -他为什么打给了你? -我不知道 |
[23:47] | -You calling Pete? -You won’t pick up the phone. | -你给皮特打电话了? -你一直都不接电话 |
[23:50] | I’m making dinner. | 我在做晚饭 |
[23:51] | Did you hear I apologized? | 你听见我道歉了吗? |
[23:54] | -So? -Cicero was here. | -所以呢? -西塞罗刚才来了 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I heard. I also heard there’s a C in the window. | 我听说了 我还听说 窗户上贴着丙级的通知书 |
[24:00] | Nice. | 很好 |
[24:01] | Listen, Sugar… | 听我说 舒格尔… |
[24:03] | I woke up in at night cooking some wrapped frozen shit, | 我半夜醒来 用没开封的冷冻食品做饭 |
[24:06] | I almost set my apartment on fire. | 差点把公寓弄着火 |
[24:10] | Does that happen a lot? | 这种事经常发生吗? |
[24:13] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[24:17] | Did you look at the thing? | 你看那东西了吗? |
[24:19] | No, I didn’t look at the thing. | 没有 我没看 |
[24:20] | Pete and I have been going lately,and it’s actually been really nice. | 我和皮特最近经常去 那里很不错 |
[24:24] | -Yeah, of course Pete would go. -Shut the fuck up. | -皮特当然会去了 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[24:27] | -You want me to shut the fuck up? -Not you, sweetie. | -你让我闭嘴? -不是你 亲爱的 |
[24:30] | -You didn’t say anything. -Copy that. | -你什么都没说 -收到 |
[24:33] | -What are you making? -Mom’s chicken. | -你在做什么? -妈妈的鸡肉拿手菜 |
[24:39] | Look, I’m… I’m fine. | 听着 我没事 |
[24:43] | Really, you know, I just have trouble breathing sometimes, | 你知道 只是我有时候呼吸困难 |
[24:46] | -and I wake up screaming. -What? | -尖叫着醒来 -什么? |
[24:48] | I know tons of people that cry out of nowhere. | 我认识的很多人都会无缘无故地尖叫 |
[24:50] | 柠檬嫩煎小鸡肉片 | |
[24:51] | Okay, I just sent it to you again. | 我又发给你了一次 |
[24:53] | I don’t want to bother you. | 我不想让你烦心 |
[24:55] | No, you’re not bothering me. | 不 你没有让我烦心 |
[24:57] | But that isn’t like unscary. | 但那种情况仍然很吓人 |
[24:59] | When did the breathing problem start? | 呼吸困难是什么时候开始的? |
[25:03] | I think maybe sometime in New York. | 我觉得可能是在纽约时开始的 |
[25:06] | I was throwing up every day before work. | 我每天上班前都会呕吐 |
[25:08] | Okay, well, that sounds chill. | 还真是没有压力哦 |
[25:11] | I kind of dug it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[25:12] | You dug throwing up? | 你喜欢呕吐? |
[25:14] | No, no, no. It was awful. | 不 呕吐的感觉很糟糕 |
[25:17] | Chef was a piece of shit. | 那位主厨是个混蛋 |
[25:19] | Then why’d you stay there? | 那你为什么还留在那里工作? |
[25:24] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 |
[25:28] | People loved the food. | 人们喜欢那里的食物 |
[25:31] | It felt good. | 感觉很棒 |
[25:33] | Chefs always say a big part of the job is taking care of people, right? | 主厨们总说他们的工作里 很重要的一项是照顾别人 对吗? |
[25:38] | Yeah, yeah. No, I guess. | 对 应该是吧 |
[25:40] | You can’t really do that if you’re not taking care of yourself then. | 那么 照顾不了自己就照顾不了别人 |
[25:44] | And I like when you tell me things. | 你跟我说这些事 我很欣慰 |
[25:46] | Just… I’m asking you to look at the thing. | 你就看看那东西吧 |
[25:51] | It’s okay to ask for help. | 寻求帮助是正常的 |
[25:56] | I understand. I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:05] | 小卡门 | |
[26:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[26:36] | 小迈克尔 | |
[26:55] | Yo, we need you out front. | 我们需要你去前台 |
[26:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll be right there. | 马上就去 |
[27:58] | Chef, let’s fire. Two chicken pepper. Two sausage pepper. Two mortadella. | 主厨 上灶啦 两道辣椒鸡肉 两道辣椒香肠 两道摩泰台拉香肚 |
[28:02] | Two chicken pepper. Two sausage pepper. Two mortadella, chef. | 两道辣椒鸡肉 两道辣椒香肠 两道摩泰台拉香肚 好 |
[28:05] | -Thank you, chef. -Yes, chef. | -谢谢 主厨 -不客气 主厨 |
[28:08] | Fire, one more sausage pepper. One more mortadella. | 上灶 加一道辣椒香肠 加一道摩泰台拉香肚 |
[28:11] | One more sausage pepper. One more mortadella, chef. | 加一道辣椒香肠 加一道摩泰台拉香肚 好的 |
[28:14] | Could go a little heavier on the lettuce, I feel. | 莴苣的味道可以再重一点 我觉得 |
[28:20] | -It’s heavier. -Yeah. | -已经重一点了 -对 |
[28:27] | Pretty, thank you, chef. | 好吃极了 谢谢 主厨 |
[28:29] | Okay, let’s fire one more sausage pepper. Two more mortadella. | 好 上灶 加一道辣椒香肠 再加两道摩泰台拉香肚 |
[28:32] | One more sausage pepper. One more mortadella. | 加一道辣椒香肠 加一道摩泰台拉香肚 |
[28:34] | -Two mortadella. -Two mortadella, chef. | -两道摩泰台拉香肚 -两道摩泰台拉香肚 主厨 |
[28:36] | Gorgeous. Thank you, chef. | 很好 谢谢你 主厨 |
[28:39] | -Wanna line change? -No, no, no, no. Open up. | -你要来报单吗? -不用 开始吧 |
[28:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:43] | -Thank you for taking Richie today. -Oh! Yeah. No sweat. | -谢谢你今天送里奇去买东西 -小事一桩 |
[28:48] | Do you want me to come in tomorrow? | 你想让我明天过来吗? |
[28:50] | Please. Yeah, you’re hired. | 来吧 你被雇佣了 |
[28:52] | -Yeah? -Yes. You’re pass chef. | -是吗? -对 你是厨师长 |
[28:57] | Thank you, chef. | 谢谢你 主厨 |
[28:59] | Can I get hands, please? | 帮厨 |
[29:01] | -And fire one more sausage pepper. -One more sausage pepper, chef. | -上灶 加一道辣椒香肠 -加一道辣椒香肠 主厨 |
[29:05] | Thank you, chef. | 谢谢你 主厨 |
[29:06] | 紧迫感 | |
[29:11] | Yo! You fixed that hole? | 嘿 你把洞补好了吗? |
[29:14] | Yeah. Yeah. Is the Health Department coming back? | 补好了 卫生局会回来检查吗? |
[29:18] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得会 |
[29:19] | -Fucking Cicero. -Cicero. | -该死的西塞罗 -西塞罗 |
[29:21] | 原汁原味芝加哥牛肉 | |
[29:23] | -We all good in there? -Yeah. | -厨房里都好吗? -都好 |
[29:25] | Yeah, I’m just gonna burn one, haven’t had one all day. | 得吸支烟 今天一根都没抽 |
[29:28] | -I’ll see you a sec, all right? -Yeah. | -一会儿见 好吗? -好 |
[29:56] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[30:14] | 来自舒格尔 这是网址 | |
[30:16] | 来自舒格尔 这是匿名戒酒会 家庭小组的地址 |