时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Let it rip, buddy. | 随它去吧 弟弟 |
[00:50] | It’s hard to hear it, so I just keep saying it. | 很难听得进去 所以我不停地说 |
[00:56] | I didn’t cause it, I can’t control it, | 不是我引起的 不是我控制得了的 |
[01:00] | I can’t cure it. | 我也无法将它根除 |
[01:10] | A lot of my life, I thought I was just a victim. | 大部分的时间里 我觉得自己只是个受害者 |
[01:16] | Because my husband drank so much, this would happen or that would happen. | 因为我丈夫酗酒成性 才会发生种种情况 |
[01:23] | The short term was always so awful. | 酒精的短期影响总是很糟糕 |
[01:26] | I thought if I just could throw out his liquor, | 我以为如果我扔掉他的酒 |
[01:30] | hide whatever he was on, that would fix it. | 藏起他使用的毒品 问题就会得到解决 |
[01:35] | You can’t curb that kind of chaos until the thinking changes, | 思想上不改变的话 你是无法处理那种困境的 |
[01:42] | until the foundations change, | 要发生根本性的改变才行 |
[01:46] | until the chemistry changes. | 要发生实质性的改变才行 |
[01:49] | And it’s difficult. | 那是很难的 |
[01:51] | I know I played a part in his abuse. | 我知道自己跟他的恶习有一定的关系 |
[01:57] | And I’m really mad at myself for that. | 我因此很生自己的气 |
[02:00] | But… | 不过 |
[02:04] | But if there’s anything good that came out of it, | 不过 这种情况导致的良性结果 |
[02:09] | it’s that it made me realize that the best thing for me to do | 就是它促使我意识到 自己的最佳行为就是 |
[02:13] | is just to try to keep my side of the street clean. | 尽力做好分内的事 |
[02:18] | Instead of trying to fix everything, just remove myself from any situation | 而不是努力修正每一件事 在情况变得负面或有可能变得负面时 |
[02:23] | that is or could become toxic. | 让自己远离 |
[02:33] | What is wrong with you fucking jagoffs? | 你们这些傻逼是怎么回事? |
[02:34] | We’re down six sausage pepper, five Greeks and a ravioli! Let’s go! | 在等六份辣椒香肠 五份希腊沙拉 一份意式方饺 快! |
[02:38] | We are down that because you are not firing. | 我们供不上是因为你没出力 |
[02:40] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[02:42] | I’m firing like a fucking maniac. | 我一分钟都没闲着啊 |
[02:45] | Waiting on those peppers, Chef. These guys have to pick up their orders! | -等着辣椒出锅 主厨 -这些人得拿到食物! |
[02:49] | -Chef, I need chits. -What chits? | -主厨 我需要条子 -什么条子? |
[02:51] | Listen to the words coming out of my fucking mouth. | 听我给你报单就行了 |
[02:54] | -Are you listening to me? -Chef, lower your voice, please. | -你在听我说话吗? -主厨 拜托 说话小点声 |
[02:57] | Thank you. So sorry, guys. Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢 对不起 各位 谢谢你们耐心等待 |
[02:59] | Corner. Who took my trays? Again, that’s theft. | 角落有人 谁拿了我的托盘? 再说一遍 那是盗窃行为 |
[03:01] | Nobody took them. I prepped them. | 没人拿 准备工作我都做完了 |
[03:03] | -They’re in the oven, ready for you. -Behind. | -都在烤箱里 你直接用就行了 -身后有人 |
[03:06] | -The ketchup is right there. -Waiting on those peppers, please. | -番茄酱就在这里 -还在等辣椒呢 |
[03:09] | Yo. Cisco, let’s rock, baby. What do you want? | 喂 西斯科 点什么? |
[03:12] | Can I get two dogs with everything? | 麻烦给我两个热狗 |
[03:13] | Two dogs. | 两个热狗 |
[03:14] | Stop shouting, please. Press the button. | 别喊了 拜托 按按钮 |
[03:16] | Sydney, head in the game. | 西德妮 专心做事 |
[03:18] | -Stop shouting. -Are you crazy? | -别喊了 -你疯了吧 |
[03:20] | -Learn how to use a fucking computer. -Chef, are you good? | -给我学着用电脑 -主厨 你没事吧? |
[03:23] | -Yes, Chef. -Yes? | -没事 主厨 -没事? |
[03:25] | Yes, Chef. | 没事 主厨 |
[03:26] | -Thank you, Chef. -Thank you, Chef. | -谢谢你 主厨 -谢谢你 主厨 |
[03:27] | -Stop! -5.25, sir. | -住口! -5美元25美分 先生 |
[03:29] | -The chits. -Let’s go! | -条子 -快点! |
[03:31] | -Not enough pepper. -Move it down. | -辣椒不够 -下一位 |
[03:32] | Blossom, what am I getting today, mortadellas? | 布洛瑟姆 今天点什么 摩泰台拉香肚吗? |
[03:34] | I have to cut more peppers. I don’t have any more here. | 我必须得再切点辣椒 没有辣椒可用了 |
[04:23] | 《酗酒 家族疾病》 | |
[04:28] | 阻碍成功戒酒的三个障碍 | |
[04:33] | 行为准则 | |
[04:41] | -Hey. Good morning, chefs. -Hello, Carmy. | -各位主厨早 -你好 小卡门 |
[04:43] | -Hello, Carmy. -Good morning, Chef. | -你好 小卡门 -早 主厨 |
[04:45] | Chef, what are you doing so early? | 主厨 你怎么这么早就来了? |
[04:47] | I could not sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[04:53] | Oh! | |
[04:55] | Getting flashbacks. | 让我想起了从前 |
[04:57] | I copied them out of your books. | 我用你的书复印的 |
[04:59] | If it’s too much, I could take it down. | 如果太过分 我可以取下来 |
[05:01] | No. Looks good. | 不 看着挺好的 |
[05:03] | The colors are wild. It gets me thinking. | 色彩鲜艳 激发我的灵感 |
[05:05] | -Hi. -Morning, Chef. | -嗨 -早 主厨 |
[05:07] | Yeah, totally. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:11] | You know it takes 12 people to prep that? | 那道甜点需要12个人做准备 你知道吗? |
[05:15] | -Wow. -Yeah. I plated that every night. | 我每晚都把它摆入餐盘 |
[05:17] | Hold on 17, Chef. | 17号的菜等一等 主厨 |
[05:18] | -There’s four sets of plum in that. -What do you mean? | -里面有四套李子 -什么意思? |
[05:21] | -There’s plum wine. -Plum wine? | -有李子酒 -李子酒? |
[05:24] | Yeah, it’s a sweet wine from Japan, | 对 是一种日本的甜酒 |
[05:27] | and you take a ton of bottles of it, and you just boil it. | 把很多瓶李子酒倒进锅里煮 |
[05:30] | You just cook it, and you cook it until it becomes a syrup. | 一直煮 把它煮成糖浆状 |
[05:35] | It takes hours. | 要花好几个小时 |
[05:37] | Two shifts, two different people just watching that shit. | 早晚班各有一个人不干别的 就盯着那锅李子酒 |
[05:40] | Yes, Chef. | 是 主厨 |
[05:41] | And you have your plum consomme, | 还要加入李子清汤 |
[05:42] | which is black plums cooked down with black vinegar, | 就是黑李子和黑醋一起煮成的混合物 |
[05:46] | salt, sugar. | 加盐 加糖 |
[05:48] | Somebody’s got to be stirring that forever so the sugar doesn’t burn. | 得有人一直搅 不然 糖就会糊 |
[05:51] | And then your compressed plums, which are these perfect fresh plums | 接下来 得给李子榨汁 新鲜香甜的李子 |
[05:55] | cut into perfect four centimeter squares, | 切成边长为四厘米的方块 |
[05:57] | that you cover with the reduced plum wine, | 用煮至粘稠的李子酒覆盖住 |
[05:59] | you vacuum seal it. | 真空密封 |
[06:01] | Then you take your consomme, make gelee. | 然后用之前做好的清汤做成果冻 |
[06:04] | At this place, the chef wanted the gelee | 那家餐馆的主厨想让果冻 |
[06:07] | to be like the consistency of Haribo gummy bears, | 像用模子做出的橡皮糖一样 大小一致 质地均匀 |
[06:09] | which we could never do. | 我们总是做不出来 |
[06:11] | So, thick and chewy? | 粘稠 有嚼头? |
[06:13] | Yeah, thick but also squishy. | 粘稠 但也很湿软 |
[06:17] | Not too squishy. | 不能太湿软 |
[06:20] | No one could do it. It was always too soft, | 没人做得到 要么太软 |
[06:22] | it was too hard, or it would melt too quickly, or it was too gummy. | 要么太硬 要么太快就化掉了 不然就是硬得咬不动 |
[06:27] | And then, one day, a sous chef, he just hit it. | 可是后来有一天 一个副主厨居然做出来了 |
[06:32] | He spent every minute of a year trying to figure it out. | 他足足花了一年的时间琢磨这道甜点 |
[06:35] | So, how did he do it? | 他是怎么做的呢? |
[06:36] | -Well… -Veal fat. | -这个嘛… -小牛的脂肪 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么? |
[06:39] | Veal fat congeals when it’s cold. | 小牛的脂肪冷了会凝结 |
[06:42] | -So… -Yeah. No, that’s right. | -所以… -对 说得没错 |
[06:45] | So fire. | 太牛逼了 |
[06:46] | Fuck, man. Mission accomplished. | 妈的 伙计 任务成功完成 |
[06:49] | -Yeah. -Let me get that for you. | -对 -我帮你拿 |
[06:51] | -No, I’m okay. -You sure? | -不用 我能行 -你确定吗? |
[06:52] | Yes. Thanks. | 确定 谢谢 |
[06:54] | Uh, Sydney, can I talk to you in my office? | 西德妮 到办公室来跟我谈谈行吗? |
[06:56] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[06:58] | Um… | |
[07:00] | -So, last week was a nightmare. -Yes, I agree. | -上周糟糕透顶 -我同意 |
[07:04] | -We have to stop it, or it’ll get worse. -I agree. | -不能这样下去 不然会更糟 -我同意 |
[07:06] | I think that… Actually, one sec. Sorry. Yo, Ebra! | 我觉得…等等 对不起 伊布拉! |
[07:09] | Hey, any reason Michael wasn’t ordering number tens of these? | 知道迈克尔为什么没订购九号的吗? |
[07:13] | English, Carmy. | 说人话 小卡门 |
[07:15] | Okay, this is a 28-ounce can, right? | 这是828毫升的罐子 对吗? |
[07:16] | So why wasn’t Michael buying number tens, which are 102 ounces? | 迈克尔为什么不买十号的? 十号的能装三千多毫升 |
[07:19] | They’re cheaper. | 更便宜 |
[07:20] | The more I learn about Michael, the less I understand. | 随着我对迈克尔了解的加深 我越来越不明白他的做法 |
[07:24] | Rest in peace, young man. | 愿他安息 |
[07:26] | Who cares? We don’t use tomatoes anyway. | 谁在乎呢 反正我们也用不到番茄 |
[07:29] | -Um, hat did you have in mind? Sorry. | 你有什么想法 对不起 |
[07:31] | Old-school brigade. You run it. | 老派的烹饪团队 你来指挥 |
[07:36] | -Respectfully, no. -You told me that’s what you wanted. | -不敢当 -你跟我说你想做这个 |
[07:38] | No, I said I wanted more to do. | 不 我说的是我想承担更多的工作 |
[07:40] | I didn’t say I want to run | 我没说我想指挥 |
[07:42] | -a Russian gymnastics program. -No. | -俄罗斯体操队的训练和比赛 -不是的 |
[07:44] | It’s defining roles, right? | 要进行角色定位 对吗? |
[07:45] | It’s creating a better workflow. You’re used to that. | 创造更好的工作流程 都是你驾轻就熟的 |
[07:48] | -It doesn’t mean I liked it. -It’s a start. | -但不代表我喜欢 -这是个开头 |
[07:50] | -It’s a mistake. -It’ll help. | -这是个错误 -会有帮助的 |
[07:53] | It’ll create a toxic hierarchical shit show. | 恶劣的上下级等级关系 会一发不可收拾 |
[07:55] | What is it now? | 现在是什么情况? |
[07:58] | A shit show. | 一发不可收拾 |
[07:59] | But with that type of system, I’d have even less of a voice. | 但如果建立起那种系统 就更没人听我的了 |
[08:03] | -You’d have more of a headache… -No. | -你会头疼得更… -不 |
[08:05] | -Yeah. -We can do it differently, okay? | -会的 -我们可以做得与众不同 好吗? |
[08:07] | I cannot keep yelling at them every day. | 我不能每天都一直对着他们喊 |
[08:09] | We have to cut it out. | 我们必须停止叫喊 |
[08:10] | We have to change the chemistry, all right? | 我们必须改变关系 懂吗? |
[08:13] | Yeah, but… We want to change this restaurant, right? | -懂 可… -我们必须改变这家餐馆 对吗? |
[08:17] | Right. | 对 |
[08:18] | I will dial business. You are everything else. | 我来搞经营 其他的交给你 |
[08:23] | Let’s try it. | 试试看吧 |
[08:26] | Okay, yes. Okay, Chef. | 好吧 主厨 |
[08:27] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[08:29] | -Now? Now? -Yeah, now. | -现在就开始? -对 |
[08:33] | Okay, everybody, go ahead, grab one. | 各位 来吧 拿一件 |
[08:35] | Nice shit, Carm. Nice shit. | 好东西 小卡门 |
[08:37] | -Hey, Carm, the phone’s ringing. -Yep. I hear that. Thank you, Marcus. | -嘿 小卡门 电话响了 -听见了 谢谢 马科斯 |
[08:40] | Manny, Angel, go ahead. You grab one, too. | 曼尼 安吉尔 拿吧 你们都拿一件 |
[08:43] | We’re going to look like a team. | 我们要有个团队的样子 |
[08:44] | -Cool, boss. -Yes. | -酷 老板 -好 |
[08:45] | -Mine is better, Jeff. -Okay. | -我的围裙更好 猪厨 -好吧 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna hand it over to Chef Sydney in just a second. | 西德妮主厨稍后会讲话 |
[08:51] | But first, uh… | 不过 先说说… |
[08:54] | Okay, look, I’m not trying to be an asshole | 听着 我不想犯浑 |
[08:56] | and change your guys’ system, okay? | 改变你们的原有体系 好吗? |
[08:59] | I don’t want to fuck it up, | 我不想搞砸 |
[09:00] | I don’t want to meddle with it or whatever the fuck, all right? | 我不想干涉什么 或者搞任何破坏 好吧? |
[09:03] | I want to harness it. | 我想控制局势 |
[09:07] | Okay, seriously, I wanna organize it. | 说真的 我想让餐馆变得有条理些 |
[09:10] | We can’t keep operating like this. We got a “C.” | 我们不能这个样子经营下去 我们得到的评级是“丙级” |
[09:14] | Guys, “C” stands for chaos. That can’t happen again. | 各位 那就是说这里一团糟 不能再允许这种情况发生了 |
[09:21] | And that’s why we are going to start operating like a French kitchen. | 所以 我们要开始 按照法国厨房的模式运营厨房 |
[09:25] | That means there’s going to be a chain of command. | 也就是说要服从命令听指挥 |
[09:28] | Okay? This was developed by Escoffier, and I think… | 好吗?这个模式是艾斯可菲制定的 我认为… |
[09:30] | Escoffi-gay? | 艾斯咖啡? |
[09:33] | Love that dude. | 听着就很可爱 |
[09:36] | -What’s going on? -We’re implementing a French brigade. | -什么情况? -我们要运营法式厨房团队 |
[09:40] | Mmm. Got it. Cool. | 懂了 酷 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:43] | -Fuck that. -That’s bullshit. | -去死吧 -真是胡扯 |
[09:48] | -Okay. -Carmen, no. | -好吧 -卡门 不行 |
[09:51] | -I was in a brigade once. -TINA: What happened? | -我以前参加过某个团队 -结果呢? |
[09:55] | Many people died. | 很多人死掉了 |
[09:57] | -See? -Okay. This is… | -看见没? -好吧 这是… |
[09:58] | It’ll be different. | 这次结果会不同的 |
[09:59] | All right, look, this is… | 听着 这… |
[10:01] | This is what real kitchens do. Guys, this is what real teams do. | 真正的厨房就要这样做 各位 真正的厨师团队就要这样做 |
[10:05] | Everybody takes care of their station, | 人人在自己的岗位上尽职尽责 |
[10:07] | they keep their own side of the street clean. | 做好自己分内的事 |
[10:12] | Yeah? Okay. | 好吗 好 |
[10:14] | I am going to go get that phone. Um… | 我要去接电话 |
[10:16] | But you are in good hands. | 但你们的领导会很棒的 |
[10:19] | Uh, take it away, Chef. Thank you, guys. | 交给你了 主厨 谢谢各位 |
[10:23] | Okay. So, as you may have heard, | 好吧 你们可能已经听到了 |
[10:27] | we are implementing a French brigade. | 我们要 按照法式厨房团队的模式来运营 |
[10:31] | We all heard that. Right. | 我们都听到了 没错 |
[10:33] | So, Carmy is the head chef guy. | 所以 卡门是所有厨师的领导 |
[10:36] | He’s the chef de cuisine, or the CDC. | 他是厨师长 简称CDC |
[10:39] | Uh, I would be… | 我会是… |
[10:40] | I am the sous. | 我是副主厨 |
[10:42] | Like hierarchied. | 你指挥我们 |
[10:43] | More just like a regular, chill archy. | 不会对你们颐指气使 |
[10:47] | It’s more about dividing labor. Because I’m the sous, right, | 主要是确定分工 因为我是副主厨 |
[10:51] | I just follow orders, | 我听从指令而已 |
[10:53] | even if it leads to tension and chaos and resentment, | 即使这样做会导致紧张 混乱及怨恨 |
[10:56] | and ultimately, doesn’t work. But that’s what I do. | 即使最终效果不佳 但我一定得听从指令 |
[10:59] | Sorry. I’m the sous. | 对不起 我是副主厨 |
[11:00] | -Tina, you are the… -No ingles. | -蒂娜 你是… -不会讲 |
[11:03] | I know you speak English. I’ve heard you. | 我知道你会说英语 我听见你说了 |
[11:05] | You spoke English five seconds ago. You’re the garde manger. | 你刚刚还说英语来着 你是冷盘厨师 |
[11:08] | -Ebra… -Meat prep. | -伊布拉… -肉食准备 |
[11:10] | Yes, which means you are now the chef de partie. | 也就是说你是厨师主管了 |
[11:14] | Chef de partie. | 厨师主管 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:17] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[11:24] | Hey, this The Beef. Sorry about that. How can I help you? | 你好 牛肉店 对不起 有什么能为您效劳的? |
[11:26] | Michael around? | 迈克尔在吗? |
[11:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:33] | Uh, no. He’s not here this second. | 不在 他现在不在 |
[11:36] | Um, can I ask who’s calling? | 请问您是哪位? |
[11:38] | Tell him Nico called. He’s got my info. | 告诉他尼科打电话找他 他有我的信息 |
[11:41] | Okay, Nico. | 好 尼科 |
[11:45] | Sorry… Hello? | 对不起 喂? |
[11:49] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[11:52] | Yo, Carmen, who was that? | 卡门 是谁打来的? |
[11:57] | Um… | |
[12:00] | Some dude asking for Michael. | 有个家伙找迈克尔 |
[12:04] | Uh… | |
[12:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[12:07] | Nico. | 尼科 |
[12:11] | All right. I’ll hit him. | 好吧 我会告诉他 |
[12:14] | -What’s that about? -He’s some idiot. | -有什么事? -他就是个白痴 |
[12:16] | I got it. Don’t worry about it. | 我来处理 不用担心 |
[12:21] | What’s up? You blow a fuse or something? | 怎么了 你生气了还是怎么着? |
[12:25] | No, I just… I felt like Michael was alive for a second. | 没有 我只是… 有那么一瞬间 感觉迈克尔还活着 |
[12:34] | No, thanks. | 可别 |
[12:55] | Okay, Marcus, you’ll be… | 马科斯 你是… |
[12:57] | -Patissier? -Yes, exactly. | -糕点师? -正是 |
[12:59] | I really could start fucking shit up if we source the bread. | 如果我们能订购面包 我就能好好露一手了 |
[13:02] | -Not a bad idea. -I could light up a chocolate cake. | -这主意真不赖 -我可以做巧克力蛋糕 |
[13:04] | -Five bucks a slice. -Six bucks with ice cream. | -一块儿卖五美元 -加冰激淋的话六美元 |
[13:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:08] | -Do you have a recipe? -No, Chef, but I can learn. | -你有现成的食谱吗? -没有 主厨 但我可以学 |
[13:10] | Make us more oven space as well. | 还能给我们腾出更多的烤炉空间 |
[13:12] | -Yeah. -Yeah. I like this brigade. | -对 -我喜欢这个团队 |
[13:14] | Okay, I will be saucier, | 我来当调味汁厨师 |
[13:16] | which means I’ll do gravies, stocks, that sort of thing. | 也就是说 我做肉汁 高汤之类的 |
[13:20] | Richie is doing whatever the fuck Richie does. | 里奇还他妈的维持原来的工作 |
[13:23] | Um, every day, we’ll start with a pre-shift meeting, | 每天 我们要开准备会 |
[13:25] | then we’ll do a front-of-house walk-through, | 然后进行演练 |
[13:27] | then an end-of-day review. | 还要开当天的总结会议 |
[13:29] | We just talk about things, | 也就是谈一谈 |
[13:30] | see what we can do better, more efficiently. | 能改进的地方 能提高效率的地方 |
[13:33] | I know it seems like a lot and kind of annoying, | 我知道这是重大改变 有点惹人烦 |
[13:35] | but I promise this type of structure will be super helpful. | 但我保证这个结构会很有帮助 |
[13:38] | It’ll make things run smoother, calmer. | 会让整个流程更顺畅 更平静 |
[13:42] | I gotta run an errand. Could you hold down the fort? Thank you, Chef. | 我得出去办件事 照顾好餐馆好吗? 谢啦 主厨 |
[13:47] | Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[14:44] | Okay. So I’m gonna do checks in a second, so just, you know… | 我等下会检查 所以 你们知道的… |
[14:56] | Okay. Looks good in here. We got this. So… | 真不错 我们能行 |
[15:00] | Corner. | 角落有人 |
[15:02] | Chef, you’re supposed to be prepping vegetables. | 主厨 你应该准备蔬菜 |
[15:04] | -You’re not my Jeff. -Okay, today, I am, | -你不是我的猪厨 -今天我还真是 |
[15:06] | -so can you please just… -Relax. I’ll do it. | -你能不能… -放松 我会准备的 |
[15:08] | Relax. Chill. | 放松 放松点 |
[15:11] | Behind. Hey, Chef, what’s the family meal? | 身后有人 主厨 员工餐做什么? |
[15:13] | Chicken sugara, using as few oven pans as possible. | 糖汁鸡 尽量少用烤盘 |
[15:16] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[15:18] | -Behind. -One of them | -身后有人 -其中一个 |
[15:19] | -was like some gummy bear shit. -Corner. | -就像橡皮糖 -角落有人 |
[15:21] | -Okay, so it tastes like… -Behind. | -尝起来像… -身后有人 |
[15:23] | -Yeah. But different level. -Behind, Chef. | -但要好吃得多 -身后有人 主厨 |
[15:25] | -Come on. -Relax. | -靠边 -放松 |
[15:27] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[15:29] | -Sydney, you okay? -Yes, I’m all right. | -西德妮 你没事吧? -我没事 |
[15:31] | -Whoa. You all right? -I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[15:33] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[15:33] | -Nothing happened. -You sure? | -没怎么 -你确定吗? |
[15:35] | I am fine. Please, let’s just close the box cutter. | 我没事 请大家把开箱刀收好 |
[15:37] | Thank you. And not fucking put it there. | 谢谢 不要把它放在那里 |
[15:39] | -Excuse me. Behind. -Relax. | -不好意思 身后有人 -放松 |
[15:42] | You two look like you joined a dumbass cult. | 你们俩好像加入了傻瓜邪教 |
[15:45] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:47] | Stupid fucking aprons. | 围裙他妈的傻死了 |
[16:19] | Yo. | 喂 |
[16:20] | Nico, you’re dropping shit, man. | 尼科 你东西掉了 |
[16:27] | Chef, Ebra, are we good? | 伊布拉主厨 情况还好吗? |
[16:28] | Chef de partie, Chef, coming. | 我是厨师主管 主厨 挺好的 |
[16:30] | Looking good. What you got? | 看着不错 你在做什么? |
[16:32] | -Family sugara. -Sugara. | -糖汁鸡员工餐 -糖汁鸡 |
[16:34] | Great. Chef, you got my sides? | 很好 主厨 你准备了配菜吗? |
[16:37] | -Yes, Chef. -With onions? | -是的 主厨 -加洋葱了吗? |
[16:38] | -That’s it. -Si. | -加了 -是吗? |
[16:40] | Yo! Shit. | 喂 妈的 |
[16:42] | Shit. Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[16:43] | -Sorry. Fuck. -The stock’s boiling. | -对不起 妈的 -高汤在沸腾 |
[16:45] | Too cloudy. The heat was too high. | 太浑浊了 温度太高 |
[16:47] | You didn’t skim it properly. | 你没好好撇去浮沫 |
[16:48] | You know better than that. | 你应该知道的 |
[16:51] | -I put it lower earlier. -It’s not low enough. | -之前我用的是小火 -还不够小 |
[16:53] | -Thanks. -Thank you, Richie. | -谢谢 -谢谢 里奇 |
[16:55] | -Fortify it. -Okay, well, at least it’s a jus. | -强化一下 -可至少它是汁液状的 |
[16:58] | No. | 不行 |
[17:00] | You need to strain it, add more onions, | 你得把汤过滤一下 加入更多洋葱 |
[17:02] | -add more veal stock, reduce. -Yes. | -加入更多小牛肉肉汁 熬到粘稠 -好 |
[17:03] | I know how to make a stock. | 我知道怎么做高汤 |
[17:05] | Okay. It’ll take 30 minutes. Let’s go. | 要花30分钟 开始吧 |
[17:09] | Where are the onions? They prepped? | 洋葱呢 已经准备好了吗? |
[17:11] | -Tina. -I’m on lemons. | -蒂娜 -我在准备柠檬 |
[17:13] | Tina should be on onions. | 应该是蒂娜准备洋葱 |
[17:15] | -Yes, Chef. -I told her earlier… | -是 主厨 -我之前告诉她… |
[17:17] | Yes, Chef! | 是 主厨! |
[17:20] | -Yes, Chef. -Thank you. | -是 主厨 -谢谢 |
[17:28] | Behind. | 身后有人 |
[18:03] | Chefs, walk-through. | 主厨们 演练 |
[18:13] | Um, not good. So… | 不行 所以… |
[18:16] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[18:17] | Are you serious, Chef? | 有没有搞错 主厨? |
[18:19] | Come on, clean your station, and also your nails. Thank you. | 快点 清理岗位 把指甲弄干净 谢谢 |
[18:22] | Guys. Can someone please clean these out? These are disgusting. | 各位 谁来把这里清理干净? 恶心死了 |
[18:27] | Seriously, please. | 搞什么 拜托 |
[18:30] | Okay, I’m gonna need bags and napkins already ready before service. | 开店前 袋子和餐巾纸就要准备好 |
[18:34] | Manny and Angel are helping you with paper cups, plates, | 曼尼和安杰尔 正在帮你准备纸杯 盘子 |
[18:37] | but that’s not really their duty. | 但那并不是他们的职责 |
[18:39] | Plus, love the wiping, love that energy. | 这里擦得很干净 精神可嘉 |
[18:40] | Maybe we do it on the floors? | 用这份力气来拖地好吗? |
[18:42] | Because they are so dirty. I almost broke my neck. | 因为地板很脏 我差点就被恶心死了 |
[18:45] | I think I’m gonna pass out just looking at them. | 我觉得看一眼就会晕倒 |
[18:47] | Um, what’s up? | 怎么样? |
[18:48] | -Yes, Chef. -Great. Okay. | -是 主厨 -很好 |
[18:53] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[18:54] | Fine? | 还好? |
[18:55] | Did I piss you off? | 我惹你生气了吗? |
[18:57] | No. If you are happy with this, then I am. | 没有 如果你觉得满意 我就满意 |
[19:07] | Guys, where’s my onions? | 各位 我切的洋葱呢? |
[19:09] | Where are my onions? | 我切的洋葱呢? |
[19:11] | Yeah, that’s a really good one. | 真的很不错 |
[19:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:19] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:20] | We should outsource bread. | 我们应该订购面包 |
[19:22] | -Way ahead of you. -Okay. | -已经想到了 -好 |
[19:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | -You didn’t take my onions, did you? -No. | -你没拿我切的洋葱吧? -没有 |
[19:28] | No. They did this to me last week. It’s just part of paying your dues. | 没拿 他们上周就是这么对待我的 这是你作为领导的一种代价 |
[19:40] | You are angry right now. | 你现在生气了 |
[19:42] | Damn. We got you. | 天啊 你被我们整得好惨 |
[19:45] | They made me do it. | 他们逼我干的 |
[19:46] | I swear it wasn’t my idea. I swear. | 我发誓这不是我的主意 我发誓 |
[19:50] | -Fuck you. -Hey, come on, Sydney. | -滚一边去 -嘿 别生气 西德妮 |
[19:52] | -Fuck off. -It was just… | -滚一边去 -只是… |
[19:53] | -We was messing around. -Shut the fuck up. | -我们闹着玩的 -闭嘴 |
[19:55] | -It wasn’t my idea. -Leave me alone. | -不是我的主意 -走开 |
[19:57] | Fucking fuck. | 真他妈的 |
[19:59] | -Let me help you with that. -No. Don’t. | -我来帮你 -不用 |
[20:01] | -Are you sure? -I am fucking sure. | -你确定吗? -很他妈确定 |
[20:03] | Do you ask Carmen if he’s sure? | 你会问卡门是否确定吗? |
[20:05] | -It’s just heavy. -No, you don’t. | -很重 -别搞事 |
[20:07] | So you stick to your shit, okay? I’ll stick to mine. | 做好你自己的事 好吗? 我会做好我自己的事 |
[20:12] | Yes, Chef. | 是 主厨 |
[20:52] | Just keep going. | 别气馁 |
[21:04] | What the hell were you doing, Mike? | 你他妈这是在搞什么呢 麦克? |
[21:19] | The number you have reached is not in service. | 您拨打的号码不在服务区 |
[21:27] | Family’s up, chefs. | 员工餐做好了 各位主厨 |
[21:42] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:51] | -Yo. -Yo. | -喂 -喂 |
[21:55] | -Family’s up. -Thanks. | -员工餐做好了 -谢谢 |
[22:24] | Chef. | 主厨 |
[22:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:35] | -It’s good. -No, it looks good, right. Yeah. | -挺好吃的 -看着不错 对 |
[22:45] | Mind if I chill for a second? | 我坐一会儿行吗? |
[22:46] | -Sure. Yeah. -Yeah. | -当然可以 -好 |
[22:56] | How’s bookkeeping? | 账记得怎么样? |
[22:58] | It’s a mess. | 一团糟 |
[23:00] | -How’s our brigade? -It’s a mess. | -厨师团队呢? -一团糟 |
[23:12] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[23:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:17] | Sydney. | 西德妮 |
[23:20] | Um… | |
[23:23] | Yeah, today was | 今天 |
[23:25] | really bad for me, Chef. | 我过得很不顺 主厨 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | Can you say more? | 能说得具体点吗? |
[23:35] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 |
[23:40] | Chef, you… | 主厨 你… |
[23:41] | You kind of let everybody act like trash, | 你允许大家犯浑 |
[23:46] | and really came at me a little, I guess. | 可却冲着我发了火 |
[23:51] | -Uh… -I expect more from you. | 我对你的期望更高 |
[23:54] | Hold you to a higher standard. | 对你要求的标准更高 |
[23:56] | Paying my dues. | 这就是我的代价 |
[23:59] | Doing your job, which is to, at times, listen to your boss. | 做工作 有时得听老板的 |
[24:10] | I think this place could be so different | 我以为这里 |
[24:15] | from all the other places we’ve been at. | 会跟我们工作过的那些地方不同 |
[24:19] | But in order for that to be true, we need to run things different. | 但为了让这里变得与众不同 我们得采取不同的办法 |
[24:25] | When I said I didn’t think that the brigade | 我说厨师团队不是个好主意 |
[24:28] | was a good idea, you didn’t listen. | 可你不听 |
[24:30] | And it’s not that you told me that I had to. | 不是说你不能给我指令 |
[24:34] | That’s fine. Whatever. | 那是可以的 没关系 |
[24:37] | But you just didn’t really listen. | 可你并没有好好听我的话 |
[24:41] | And | 而且 |
[24:44] | if this is going to work the way that, I think, we both want it to work, | 如果最终要达到 我们俩想要达到的那种效果 |
[24:50] | I think we should probably | 我觉得也许我们应该 |
[24:54] | try to listen to each other. | 倾听彼此的话 |
[24:59] | Yeah. You’re right. | 好 你说得对 |
[25:01] | The reason I’m here and not working somewhere else | 我之所以来这里工作而不去别的餐馆 |
[25:06] | or for someone else | 不为别的老板工作 |
[25:08] | is ’cause I think I can stand out here. | 是因为我觉得自己能在这里干得出色 |
[25:12] | I can make a difference here, we can share ideas. | 能够起到重大作用 我们可以分享想法 |
[25:15] | I can implement things that make this place better. | 我可以实施改进这家餐馆的措施 |
[25:20] | And I don’t want to be wasting my time working on another line | 我不想浪费自己的时间 成为某个烹饪流水线的一员 |
[25:25] | or tweezing herbs on a dish that I don’t care about, | 在一道我并不在意的菜上 撒上调味香草 |
[25:29] | or running brunch, God forbid. | 或者做早午餐 千万不要 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:34] | And then, you know, | 还有就是 |
[25:37] | you kind of left. You did. | 你差不多是做了甩手掌柜 |
[25:41] | Not even kind of, you just straight up left. | 不是差不多 你出门就走了 |
[25:44] | -Yeah. -And that’s not really cool. | -对 -那样可不好 |
[25:47] | -No, it’s not. -After dumping all this stuff on me. | -是不好 -把烂摊子都交给我 你就走了 |
[25:49] | I know. I know that. Um… | 我知道 |
[25:58] | I went to an Al-Anon meeting. My brother, he was an addict. | 我去参加戒酒互助会的会议了 我哥生前酗酒成性 |
[26:12] | Chef, that is a little too personal, I think. | 主厨 这有点太私密了 我觉得 |
[26:19] | Oh… | |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. I was just fucking with you. | 对不起 我跟你闹着玩的 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[26:27] | -That’s all right. | 没事 |
[26:29] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[26:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[26:35] | -I feel like I’m owed one. -Sure. | -我只是觉得应该报复你一下 -当然 |
[26:40] | It’s not an excuse. I know. | 那不是借口 我知道 |
[26:44] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:48] | But now I know that you know, so… | 不过 现在我知道你知道了 所以… |
[26:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:56] | Fucking brunch. | 该死的早午餐 |
[26:57] | -Fuck brunch. -Fuck brunch. | -让早午餐去死好了 -让早午餐去死好了 |
[27:01] | -We’re gonna get rocked tonight. -Absolutely fucking destroyed, yeah. | -我们今晚会很忙的 -肯定会忙死 |
[27:11] | All right, two chickens, three beef. | 两份鸡肉 三份牛肉 |
[27:14] | One more sausage pepper, one mortadella. | 再加一份辣椒香肠 一份摩泰台拉香肚 |
[27:16] | Let’s 86 the ravioli, please, chefs. | 意式小方饺取消 各位主厨 |
[27:18] | Two chicken. | 两份鸡肉 |
[27:20] | Let me get ten beef all day, six hot, four sweet. Thank you. | 一共十份鸡肉 六份辣味 四份甜味 谢谢 |
[27:33] | 未接来电 舒格尔 | |
[27:34] | 来自舒格尔的语音信息 | |
[27:37] | Hey, it’s me again. | 嘿 又是我 |
[27:40] | Not sure why you’re not calling me back, | 不知道你为什么不回我电话 |
[27:42] | but it’s Michael’s birthday, | 但今天是迈克尔的生日 |
[27:46] | and I’m thinking about you. | 我在想你 |