时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | 谢里丹路餐服公司 | |
[01:08] | Baby? | 女儿 |
[01:09] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[01:26] | 坡道 克林顿站 540 西 200 北 | |
[01:55] | Can I? | 你不介意吧 |
[02:00] | I was looking at your COGS. You’re right. | 你计算的销货成本 我看了 你说得对 |
[02:04] | Check average gets killed at night. | 晚上的人均消费额太低了 |
[02:07] | Price is too low. Barely covers labor. | 价钱太低 挣的钱给员工付工资都不够 |
[02:11] | Sandwiches at night. | 晚上卖三明治 |
[02:12] | -Killer. -Total killer. | -挣不回成本 -可不是嘛 |
[02:17] | We need a new dinner menu. | 我们需要制定一份新的晚餐菜单 |
[02:19] | Hundred percent. | 完全同意 |
[02:23] | For the new menu, I was thinking, maybe a play on “Tongue and Cheek?” | 我在想新菜单 是不是以“舌头和脸”为主题比较好 |
[02:29] | Ox tongue? | 牛舌? |
[02:30] | Or braised beef, maybe short rib. And risotto. | 或者做红烧牛肉 用牛小排吧 再加上意大利调味饭 |
[02:37] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:39] | Man, this book is wild. | 这本书太厉害了 |
[02:42] | Yo, you just get here? | 你是刚到的吗? |
[02:44] | Nah. Chefs, we got any non-iodized salt? | 不是 主厨 我们餐馆有无碘盐吗? |
[02:47] | Yeah, in the walk-in. How we doing on cakes? | 有 在冷藏间里 蛋糕做得怎么样了? |
[02:48] | -About to fire ’em up. -Please hustle on that, all right? | -马上就要放进烤箱了 -麻烦你加快速度 |
[02:51] | I got you. | 没问题 |
[02:53] | Sorry, just, scissors. | 不好意思 得用剪刀 |
[02:55] | For what? | 为什么? |
[02:57] | One side looks like shit. Both sides look like shit in here. | 一边不整齐 两边都不整齐 |
[03:01] | Yes, Chef. | 是 主厨 |
[03:08] | The fuck was that? | 什么情况? |
[03:14] | 请不要把卫生棉条 或厨用纸巾冲下马桶 谢谢 | |
[03:19] | I know what this is. Fuck! | 我知道是怎么回事 妈的! |
[03:23] | This is fucked. We need to close for lunch. | 这里一团糟 午饭时间不能供餐了 |
[03:26] | No. No, no, no, we lose one service, it will kill us. | 不行 要是停止供餐一次 我们会吃不消的 |
[03:29] | You don’t think this is putting it at risk for losing a service? No? | 难道你不觉得这样营业 会害我们这一餐都赚不到钱吗? |
[03:33] | -No, this is fine. -Cool. Good. | -不会的 没事 -好吧 |
[03:35] | Yo, Fak, yo, we need here ASAP, bro. The toilet is fucked. | 喂 法克 马上过来 兄弟 马桶反水了 |
[03:38] | Yo, what is good, you fucking replicants? | 这是怎么了 混球们? |
[03:41] | Toilet exploded. | 马桶涌出了好多水 |
[03:42] | -Yeah, what’s up? -Is that funny? Is that good? | -你好吗? -好笑吗?又不是什么好事 |
[03:45] | Tina, Sydney, Ebra, you guys with me in the kitchen, | 蒂娜 西德妮 伊布拉 你们跟我去厨房 |
[03:47] | we’re gonna go over that new menu still, okay? | 我们还是要熟悉一下新菜谱 好吧? |
[03:49] | Marcus, desserts. Please, thank you, Chef. | 马科斯 甜点要做出来 谢谢了 主厨 |
[03:51] | Manny, Angel, cousin, just lock this shit down, get it dried off. | 曼尼 安吉尔 老表 把这个区域封锁起来 让地面快点干 |
[03:55] | Fak’s bringing a shop-vac, okay? | 法克会拿来一台真空泵 |
[03:57] | Fak’s mouth is a shop vac. | 法克的嘴就是台真空泵 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God, you’re so funny, Richie. | 天啊 你真逗啊 里奇 |
[04:01] | All right, guys, this is some next level shit. | 各位 这里简直惨不忍睹 |
[04:04] | I’mma check out ground zero. | 我去看看事发地点 |
[04:08] | Okay, so, see the shallots and garlic starting to caramelize? | 看见了吧 青葱和蒜开始焦糖化了 |
[04:13] | All right, so we’re gonna add a little bit of capers and cook that. | 加点酸豆 一起烹调 |
[04:17] | -Many components, Carmen. -I know, just hear me out. | -做法太复杂了 卡门 -我知道 听我说 |
[04:19] | We gotta get a new dinner menu, we can hire more cooks | 我们要制定一份新的晚餐菜单 才能雇佣更多的厨师 |
[04:21] | and get more help around here. | 找来更多的帮手 |
[04:23] | Okay, we’re gonna add little bit of white wine. Let that reduce. | 加一点白葡萄酒 加热至粘稠 |
[04:28] | And then you got some hot stock, let that deglaze the bottom of the pan. | 加入热高汤 用它来溶解粘在锅上的肉粒 |
[04:32] | Okay, that’s looking good. You can turn the heat off now and we’re going to monter | 看着不错 现在可以关火 进行“黄油炒制” |
[04:35] | or we’re going to whisk in about two tablespoons of butter. | 就是加入两汤匙黄油 搅匀 |
[04:41] | You see it’s starting to get kinda glossy. | 看到混合物开始变得有光泽了 |
[04:43] | That’s that sauce that’s starting to happen. | 酱汁开始成形了 |
[04:45] | And a little bit of pepper, salt, squeeze of lemon, parsley. | 加少量黑胡椒 盐 挤上点柠檬汁 撒上法香末 |
[04:55] | And now we’re gonna spoon it out. Nice and easy, take your time. | 用勺子把酱盛出来 轻一点 慢一点 |
[05:00] | T, you wanna try this? | 蒂娜 你想尝尝吗? |
[05:01] | -Yeah, you know it, Jeff. -Here you go. | -那还用问 主厨 -来 |
[05:12] | Good? | 好吃吗? |
[05:14] | -Good? Yes, Jeff. | 很好吃 猪厨 |
[05:17] | It smells so good in here. Fak Attack. Yo, LaTrina? | 真香啊 法克来袭了 马桶出问题了? |
[05:20] | -Yo. LaTrina. -LaTrina. | -马桶 -马桶 |
[05:21] | Okay, okay, okay. Well, we’re gonna fix it. It’s okay. | 好 会修好的 没事 |
[05:26] | And this one time when I was a kid, I thought I saw a dragon. | 我小时候 有一次以为自己看见了一条龙 |
[05:29] | Just pay attention. Don’t strip the thread. | 小心着点 别弄滑丝了 |
[05:32] | I’m not stripping the thread. | 才不会呢 |
[05:38] | -Stop trying to fuck me. -I’m not trying to fuck you, bro. | -别在后面假装操我 -没有啊 兄弟 |
[05:40] | Dude, that’s a human resources offence, dude. | 伙计 我要去人事部告你性骚扰 |
[05:43] | Yeah? Guess what? You’re looking at human resources. | 是吗?你猜怎么着 我就是人事部本部 |
[05:46] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -对 |
[05:51] | Carmy says he’s down a couple of cooks. | 小卡门说要雇两个厨师 |
[05:54] | Do you think that I can apply for that job application? | 你觉得我能申请吗? |
[06:03] | “Yeasts in stasis, their microbiol…” Yo, I really love science. | “处于停滞状态的酵母菌 其微生物…” 我太喜欢自然科学了 |
[06:07] | Yo, is this warm enough? | 这个温度够暖吗? |
[06:09] | -Think so. -Yo, check this shit. | -应该够了 -看看 |
[06:11] | -What’s up? -Take a whiff. | -怎么了? -闻闻 |
[06:14] | Oh, my God. Yo, should we do a bakery? | 天啊 我们开个面包坊吧 |
[06:17] | Yeah. Just finish the instructions. | 快把说明读完 |
[06:20] | “There are two ways to go about lacto-fermentation.” Facts. | “乳酸发酵有两种方法” 一点没错 |
[06:24] | Yo, we need to go to Copenhagen and fuck that place up. | 我们需要去哥本哈根 去那家餐馆大吃一顿 |
[06:27] | -What are the two ways? -Okay. | -哪两种方法? -好吧 |
[06:29] | “You can ferment the raw product in either “a vacuum sealed plastic bag or…” | “可以用真空密封的塑料袋 使原料发酵或…” |
[06:34] | -Yo, Carmy. -Yo. | -小卡门 -什么事? |
[06:35] | Can I borrow a sous vide bag, Chef? | 借我个真空袋行吗 主厨? |
[06:38] | -The fuck you doin’? -Fermenting. | -你他妈的干什么呢? -发酵 |
[06:40] | -You know how to seal it? -No, Chef. | -知道怎么密封吗? -不知道 主厨 |
[06:42] | We can learn. | 我们可以学 |
[06:44] | Okay, above the locker. | 在储物柜上面 |
[06:45] | -Thanks, Chef Carmy. -Welcome, Chester. | -谢谢 小卡门主厨 -不客气 切斯特 |
[06:48] | My guy. | 好兄弟 |
[06:50] | Yo, what time you home tonight? Should I save Bachelorette? | 今晚你几点回家? 要我等你看《未婚女子》吗? |
[06:52] | I’mma be late. Just watch it without me. But, hey, don’t ruin that shit again. | 会很晚 你自己先看吧 不过这次别又跟我剧透 |
[06:55] | I didn’t ruin shit. You asked me what happened. | 上次我没剧透啊 你问我演了什么我才说的 |
[06:57] | Yeah, and you told me every detail of the whole episode. | 可你把整集的所有细节都跟我说了 |
[06:59] | Then don’t ask me what happened. | 那以后别问我演了什么 |
[07:01] | Marcus, we good on cakes, Chef? Please don’t get lost in that shit. | 马科斯 蛋糕做得怎么样了 主厨? 别光顾搞发酵了 |
[07:03] | -We good, Chef. -I trust you. | -没问题的 主厨 -我相信你 |
[07:05] | Marcus is Minnie Minoso of Illinois Fermentation. | 马科斯是伊利诺伊州 发酵界的米尼·米诺斯 |
[07:08] | Who’s Minnie Minoso? | 米尼·米诺斯是谁? |
[07:09] | -Mr. White Sox. -Mr. White Sox. | -白袜先生 -白袜先生 |
[07:10] | I guess he was good. | 看来他很厉害呀 |
[07:12] | First Black player for the White Sox. | 白袜队的首位黑人球手 |
[07:14] | Stole 167 bases, 195 home runs, and 1100 RBIs | 盗垒167次 全垒打195次 击球得分1100分 |
[07:19] | and a career batting average of 300, so, not bad. | 职业生涯的平均打击率为300 所以 很厉害的 |
[07:22] | -Two hours to service, Chefs. -Yes, Chef. | -两个小时后开店 各位主厨 -是 主厨 |
[07:24] | -Hey, how we looking up front? -Shitty but better, Chef. | -前面怎么样了? -很糟糕 但比刚才强了 主厨 |
[07:27] | I’ll take that. Jeff, look at the coloring on this. | -我相信 -猪厨 看一下颜色 |
[07:30] | You wanna take that a bit darker. | 得再深一点 |
[07:31] | You see that brown spot? We wanna see that everywhere on the bottom. | 看见棕色的小点了吗? 底部到处都要有这种小点才行 |
[07:34] | That way when the stock hits, you’re gonna scrape up all that, | 那时再倒高汤 要把那些都刮掉 |
[07:37] | that’s gonna give that flavor, the onion. When did Mikey make that for you? | 充分入味 洋葱的味儿 小麦克什么时候给你做的这道菜? |
[07:40] | -Christmas. -At my mom’s? | -圣诞节 -在我妈家? |
[07:42] | -Mmm-hmm. -Still full psycho? | |
[07:44] | She wasn’t calm, but the food was great. | -她完全疯了吗? -她不大清醒 但食物很好吃 |
[07:47] | All right, looks good. Two more minutes, add that stock. Okay, Chef? | 看着不错 再加热两分钟 然后加高汤 好吗 主厨? |
[07:50] | -All right, got it, Jeff. -Thank you. | -好 知道了 猪厨 -谢谢 |
[07:52] | -I graduated high school. -Good start. | -我高中毕业 -这个开头好 |
[07:54] | -Be serious, man. -I’m being serious. | -严肃点 伙计 -我是很严肃啊 |
[07:57] | What might you bring to The Beef as a new employee? | 作为新员工 你会为牛肉店做何贡献? |
[08:00] | -I got hearth. -What’s hearth? | -我有成心 -什么? |
[08:02] | Heart… I’m nervous, man. I got heart. | 诚心 我太紧张了 我有诚心 |
[08:05] | Ah. You’re gonna need brain. | 你还需要大脑 |
[08:06] | Now, do you have any special skills or abilities, | 除了当傻子 你还有别的 |
[08:09] | asides from being a fuckin’ stroke? | 特长和技能吗? |
[08:11] | Well, A, I’m not a fuckin’ stroke, and B, I’m really good on the keyboard. | 第一 我不是傻子 第二 我弹键盘可厉害了 |
[08:14] | No, A, you are, and B, no, you’re not. | 第一 你是傻子 第二你弹键盘不厉害 |
[08:17] | Well, A, yes, I am and B, I joined a jazz fusion class. So, in your face. | 第一 我就是厉害 第二 我上过 融合爵士乐的课 你没话说了吧 |
[08:21] | A, I’ve heard you fuckin’ play and you’re fuckin’ terrible, | 第一 我听过你弹键盘 难听得要死 |
[08:24] | and C, it’s a fuckin’ restaurant. | 第三 这里他妈的是家餐馆 |
[08:25] | Why do I give a fuck that you play the keyboard? | 你会弹键盘又怎样 我是找做饭的 |
[08:28] | I’m a hard worker. I’m a nice guy, I got a great vibe… | 我工作努力 心肠好 传递正能量… |
[08:31] | -Fuck your vibe. -Don’t ever fuck my vibe. | -操你的正能量 -不许操我的正能量 |
[08:34] | I swear to God, I will fuck anything I wanna fuck. | 听好了 我想操什么就操什么 |
[08:37] | You are not being nice, and you will not fuck me. Mmm-mmm. | 你一点都不友好 不许你操我 |
[08:49] | Prick! Jesus fucking Christ. | 混蛋 操你妈的 |
[08:51] | Stop shouting! Fuck! | 别喊了 妈的! |
[08:53] | Get… | 给我… |
[08:54] | Should I break it up? | 要我拉架吗? |
[08:56] | What’s the point? | 有什么用? |
[08:57] | Yo, yo, should I break this up? | 喂 要我拉架吗? |
[08:59] | -Yes! Yes! -No. Say “Matae.” | -要! -不行 说“认输” |
[09:01] | No way! Never! | 不说 你想得美 |
[09:03] | That’s cool. | 真好 |
[09:04] | -I’m winning. You’re such a bitch. -Fuck! | -我要赢了 你个傻逼 -妈的 |
[09:06] | -Say “Matae.” -You’re so mean. My nipple! | -说“认输” -你真缺德 我的乳头! |
[09:09] | -Yo, should I break this up? -Yeah! | -要我拉架吗? -要! |
[09:11] | -No! -Yes! | -不行 -要 |
[09:14] | Hey! What the fuck, Carmy? | 嘿 搞什么 小卡门 |
[09:17] | Hey, guys, can you shut the fuck up, please? | 伙计们 你们能他妈的闭嘴吗? |
[09:19] | He’s mean. He is fucking not nice. He is a fucking asshole. | 他太缺德了 一点都他妈的不友好 真是个他妈的混蛋 |
[09:24] | I wasn’t even gonna say this. | 我不想说的 |
[09:26] | He is selling fucking coke in the back alley of The Beef. | 他在牛肉店的后巷卖可卡因 |
[09:29] | Wait, wait, wait, what? Stop! What? Fak! | 等等 什么 你住口 你说什么 法克! |
[09:33] | He is selling coke around the fucking alleyway, man. I didn’t wanna say it. | 他在后巷卖可卡因 我之前不想说的 |
[09:36] | Are you happy now that you told Mom, you fucking stroke? | 你个傻子 你他妈的告了密 开心了? |
[09:39] | Mommy knows now. Fuck you. You’re such an asshole. | 告密成功了 去你妈的 你真是个混蛋 |
[09:42] | I see you. I fuckin’ see you, Neil Jeff. | 我看清你了 我他妈的 看清你是哪种人了 内尔·杰夫 |
[09:53] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[10:05] | -Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[10:24] | Cool. | 好 |
[10:32] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[10:37] | 牛肉 熟食 | |
[10:38] | It’s not that big a deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[10:39] | I shouldn’t have fuckin’ said anything. | 我本来什么都不该说的 |
[10:41] | Just shut the fuck up, narc. | 闭嘴吧 傻逼 |
[10:44] | Look, I don’t deal deal like that, you know. Like, | 我不是真的卖毒品 |
[10:49] | I distribute, just little bits here and there, | 我是分销而已 这里分一点 那里分一点 |
[10:52] | when I’m holdin’, you know. | 手里有货的话 |
[10:54] | Out of my restaurant. | 在我的餐馆外 |
[10:55] | Out of the alley behind your brother’s restaurant to help it. | 在你哥哥的餐馆外的小巷里 也是为了助力餐馆的生意 |
[11:00] | Wasn’t my idea, by the way. | 顺便说一句 那可不是我的主意 |
[11:06] | Whose idea was it? | 谁的主意? |
[11:07] | Come on, man. Think you can guess, Cousin. | 拜托 伙计 猜也猜得到 老表 |
[11:10] | Let me ask you somethin’. | 我问你 |
[11:12] | How the fuck do you think we made it through COVID, huh? | 你觉得疫情期间 餐馆是靠什么挺过来的? |
[11:17] | Side hustle. | 副业收入 |
[11:18] | And that’s the kind of stick-to-it-ness, and ingenuity and out of the box thinking | 我们就是需要员工有 这种坚持 这种创新 |
[11:23] | that we look for in employees. | 这种打破常规思维的能力 |
[11:25] | But that ship has sailed, my friend. | 但现在你没机会了 朋友 |
[11:31] | I should… I should call the fucking police on you. | 我该向警察举报你 |
[11:35] | I should call the police on you for being a naive pussy. | 我该向警察举报 你个无知的胆小鬼才对 |
[11:37] | No, we’re done with this bullshit, okay? | 我们不再搞这种事了 好吧? |
[11:39] | We’re done with your stupid friends. We’re done with Nico. | 不再跟那群狐朋狗友来往了 不再跟尼科来往了 |
[11:42] | Nico’s got nothing to do with this. There’s something else. | 尼科跟这事没关系 还有别的事 |
[11:44] | Richie, I swear to God! I swear to God! | 里奇 真他妈的! |
[11:46] | All right, relax. Don’t blow a fuse, all right? | 冷静 别发火 好吧? |
[11:55] | Fuckin’ A. | 真是时候 |
[11:59] | Fuck me. | 要了命了 |
[12:04] | -Kitchen? -Out. | -厨房? -没电 |
[12:06] | Up front? | 前面? |
[12:07] | -Off! -Walk-in? | -没电 -储物间? |
[12:09] | -Kitchen works! -Walk-in’s toast. | -厨房有电 -储物间没电 |
[12:11] | The fuck! | 搞什么 |
[12:14] | That’s every bag of ice in River North. | 河北街区的冰都买来了 |
[12:17] | Fak, how we lookin’? | 法克 怎么样? |
[12:18] | -Good news and bad news, Carmy. -Sure. | -有好也有坏 小卡门 -说 |
[12:20] | Yeah, condenser is fried. It’s gonna cost a couple racks to fix. | 冷凝器毁了 要花几千美金才修得好 |
[12:23] | But I got a connect on a condenser guy. | 但我认识一个会修冷凝器的家伙 |
[12:26] | What’s good news? | 好消息是什么? |
[12:27] | The connect. | 我认识他啊 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | Actually, change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[12:32] | We’re gonna take everything, just take it outside, all right? Take it outside. | 把所有东西都拿到外面去 好吧? 拿到外面去 |
[12:36] | What do you want with it? All right, let’s go, let’s go. | 你要怎么处理 行 走 拿出去 |
[12:41] | Yo, my guy. Yeah, can I ask you a favor? | 兄弟 能求你帮个忙吗? |
[12:50] | Glad I was working from home today. | 多亏我今天是在家工作 |
[12:52] | Dude, you’re a lifesaver, Pete. | 伙计 你真是大救星 皮特 |
[12:53] | -Yeah, you’re a real stud, Petey. -Thanks, Cousin. | -你真是太猛了 小皮特 -谢谢老表 |
[12:55] | I ain’t your cousin. | 我不是你老表 |
[12:57] | -Very well. -Sorry, he’s not my cousin either. | -好吧 -对不起 他也不是我老表 |
[13:02] | -Hey, everyone. -Hey. | -大家好 -嘿 |
[13:04] | Dum-dum-dum. | |
[13:05] | -Nice to see you guys. What’s going on? -Nothin’. | -见到你们真开心 发生什么事了? -没事 |
[13:08] | Hey, it’s all right. We asked Pete’s permission here. Right, Pete? | 没事 我们得到皮特的允许了 对吧 皮特? |
[13:11] | Oh, you asked Pete. | 你们问过皮特了 |
[13:13] | Yeah, honey, I said it’d be cool if they were to use the… | 对 亲爱的 我说没问题 他们可以随便用… |
[13:16] | Okay, well, if you said it would be cool… | 如果你说可以… |
[13:18] | -Nat… -Gonna let her talk to you like that? | -娜塔… -你怎么能允许她跟你那样讲话? |
[13:20] | -Go fuck yourself, Richard! -Yeah, I will. | -一边去 理查德! -我会的 |
[13:22] | Could we do this later? I got a lot going on. | 以后再吵行吗?我要处理的事多得很 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I also have a lot going on. | 我要处理的事也多得很 |
[13:26] | Did you know I recently had a brother die too? | 你知道吧 最近我也失去了哥哥 |
[13:28] | Dark. | 好沉重 |
[13:32] | That was dark. | 真是沉重的话题 |
[13:36] | Yeah, of course you’re a Cubs fan. | 你这种人 当然是芝加哥小熊队的球迷了 |
[13:39] | Who doesn’t love the Cubs? | 人人都爱小熊队 |
[13:41] | I bet you can’t name the first baseman. | 你肯定不知道一垒球手的名字 |
[13:43] | Alfonso Rivas. | 阿方索·里瓦斯 |
[13:48] | Hey, Nat, straight up, that was fucking gnarly. | 娜塔 刚才那种话太过分了吧 |
[13:50] | -You’re such a soft, shitty bitch. -What? | -你真是个软蛋 -什么? |
[13:52] | You called Pete ’cause you’re too scared to call me. That’s weak, bro. | 你给皮特打电话都是因为 不敢打给我 真没胆 |
[13:55] | No, I called Pete ’cause every time I call you, | 不是的 我打给皮特是因为 每次我给你打电话 |
[13:57] | you talk shit and I don’t want a fight. | 你都说些废话 我不想吵架 |
[13:59] | You only call me when you’re freaking out! | 你只有在惊慌失措的时候才打给我 |
[14:01] | And since I know you’re low on time, here are the bullet points. | 知道你时间不多 我把要点总结给你听 |
[14:04] | You only appear when you need something, you never got back to me about the thing, | 你只在有需要的时候才露面 那件事 你从来没跟我反馈过 |
[14:08] | you spend every minute since you’ve been back in that restaurant, | 回来后 你就一头扎进那个狗屁餐馆 |
[14:10] | and now you’re taking advantage of Pete? | 现在你居然利用皮特 |
[14:12] | And you know how much I hate Richie being here. | 你知道我多么讨厌里奇来这里 |
[14:15] | I’m fine with all that, except I do kinda like Pete now and… | 其它的那些我都接受 不过 我真的觉得自己挺喜欢皮特… |
[14:18] | -Man, you have such a fucking attitude! -I went to the thing. | -你可真能狡辩 -那件事 我去了 |
[14:24] | You went to a meeting? | 你去参加会议了? |
[14:28] | Yeah, I go three times a week. | 去了 每周去三次 |
[14:32] | Where? | 哪里? |
[14:33] | River North. | 河北区 |
[14:35] | Al Family? | 全家项目? |
[14:37] | Al Family, yeah. | 对 |
[14:45] | SUGAR: Will you fight with me tomorrow? | 你今后会跟我一起奋战吗? |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 会 |
[14:51] | We have one hour to service, Chefs. | 还有一个小时开店 主厨们 |
[14:52] | -Chef, there’s no light out front. -There’s no more space. | -主厨 前面的灯不亮 -没地方了 |
[14:55] | Okay, that’s fine. That’s okay. | 没事 |
[14:58] | Angel, I want you to take every single stock pot that we have | 安吉尔 麻烦你 把所有的高汤锅都拿来 |
[15:00] | and put it on the stove. | 放在炉子上 |
[15:02] | Ebra, just get all the beef, put it in gravy, | 伊布拉 把所有的牛肉都放在肉汁里 |
[15:05] | -cover it, warm it up for service. -Yes, Chef. | -泡在肉汁里 用肉汁来保温 -是 主厨 |
[15:06] | Tina, switch to potato prep. | 蒂娜 开始准备土豆 |
[15:08] | Manny, we’re gonna take all the vegetables that don’t fit in the low boy, | 曼尼 操作台下的冰柜里 放不下的蔬菜 |
[15:11] | all the chicken, put ’em in the pots, cover ’em, stock it all, okay? | 所有的鸡肉 把它们都放进锅里 用高汤浸泡 好吗? |
[15:15] | -So, you done this before? -Some kind. | -以前处理过这种情况? -类似的情况 |
[15:22] | Ingles? | |
[15:23] | The pilot light is out! | 指示灯灭了 |
[15:25] | -Let me check that. -Okay. | -我看看 -好吧 |
[15:27] | Try it now. | 再试试 |
[15:29] | Still nothing. | 还是没亮 |
[15:31] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[15:32] | What now? | 又有什么事? |
[15:34] | Gas line down. | 没有煤气了 |
[15:37] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[15:40] | Chef, we can’t open. | 主厨 我们没法营业 |
[15:43] | Yeah, no gas. Gary, getting greasy in here. | 没有煤气 盖里 这里油乎乎的 |
[15:45] | Are they still building across the street? | 街对面的工地还在干活吗? |
[15:47] | Very dangerous. | 很危险 |
[15:48] | Let it crash down low | |
[15:51] | See my house down there But I lost it | |
[15:55] | Long ago | |
[16:12] | Well, I let the rock roll on down To the town below | |
[16:18] | We had a house down there But I lost it… | |
[16:20] | Okay. I got it. | 好了 我一定能行 |
[16:25] | -Hey! -Yo. | -嘿 -喂 |
[16:26] | Yo, what’s goin’ on? | 怎么了? |
[16:28] | Gas line is still down. Power’s out, so outdoor lunch service. | 煤气断气了 没有电 只能在室外供餐了 |
[16:33] | That’s good. That’s rad, Chef. I’mma grab some, I’ll give you a hand. | 很好 真厉害 主厨 我去搬些过来帮你们一把 |
[16:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Yo, let me get 10 cheese for the day, six hot, four sweet. Thank you. | 一共十份奶酪 六份辣味 四份甜味 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Don’t have enough pepper, Chef? | 辣椒够吗 主厨? |
[16:45] | Yes, we do. Yo, Sweeps, let me get | 够 斯威普斯 |
[16:48] | -a full line restock here. -Got ya. | -所有的东西都加满 -明白 |
[16:49] | And also, a towel for Tina. | 另外 给蒂娜拿条毛巾 |
[16:52] | Yes, ’cause it’s flamy. Yo, Chef, it’s a fire. | 只收现金 |
[16:53] | -对 这里火太大了 -主厨 这是火嘛 | |
[16:55] | 苦艾酒 | |
[17:09] | Chef, you all right? | 主厨 你没事吧? |
[17:13] | Fucked up. | 搞砸了 |
[17:15] | I was behind on cakes, tried to speed it up, and I blew the fuse. | 蛋糕做迟了 我想加快速度 结果把保险丝烧断了 |
[17:21] | This job’s insane. | 这份工作太疯狂了 |
[17:24] | It could go from chill to unchill in a second | 一瞬间就可能无风起浪 |
[17:26] | but you gotta stay ahead on your work, that’s just that. | 但你得在工作上做到步步领先 一定要这样做 |
[17:29] | Heard. | 懂了 |
[17:31] | My first job was McDonald’s. And you don’t get to be creative. | 我的第一份工作是在麦当劳 不允许创新 |
[17:34] | You just work with robots, and everything’s automatic, | 工作伙伴都是机器人 所有东西都是自动的 |
[17:38] | and fast and easy. | 又快又简单 |
[17:41] | I won’t make a mistake again. | 我下次不会再犯错误了 |
[17:44] | Yeah, you will. But not ’cause you’re you, just ’cause shit happens. | 你会犯错 但并不是你的问题 错误是生活的一部分而已 |
[17:51] | I started a fryer fire, | 赢得《美食与美酒》杂志的 |
[17:53] | night after I won Food and Wine’s Best New Chef. | 最佳新星厨师奖后没多久 我就把炸锅弄着火了 |
[17:55] | Nearly burned the place down. | 差点把餐馆烧毁 |
[17:57] | -For real? -For real. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[18:01] | This weird thing happens too, you have this minute where | 还发生了这件怪事 有那么一瞬间 |
[18:04] | you’re watchin’ the fire and you’re thinkin’, | 看着火 我心想 |
[18:07] | “If I don’t do anything, this place will burn down, | “要是我什么都不做 这家餐馆就会被烧毁” |
[18:12] | “and all my anxiety will go away with it.” | “我的焦虑也会随之荡然无存” |
[18:17] | Then you put the fire out. | 然后 你把火扑灭了 |
[18:20] | Then you put the fire out. | 然后把火扑灭了 |
[18:23] | So, what’s up? You wanna be a baby for another minute or you tryin’ to party? | 所以呢 你是想再幼稚一会儿 还是想好好表现? |
[18:28] | -Let’s party. -Let’s party. | -好好表现 -好好表现 |
[18:33] | Chef, get in there, let’s go, suck it up, come on. | 主厨 蹲下弄 挺着点 快 |
[18:38] | Hey, kudos to the chef! | 嘿 给主厨点赞 |
[18:48] | Fifty-five hundred dollars? | 5500美金? |
[18:49] | Yeah, I’m sorry, but yes, dude, yeah. | 对不起 不过就是这个价 伙计 |
[18:51] | -Bro. -Bro. | -兄弟 -兄弟 |
[18:54] | You said you had a connect. | 你说你认识人 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I definitely, definitely did not. Don’t have a connect. | 绝对没有 根本不认识什么人 |
[19:01] | How are we gonna get $5,500 that fast? | 我们要怎么在短时间内 筹到这么多钱? |
[19:08] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[19:13] | It’s pretty interestin’, you guys comin’ to me now. | 真有意思 你们居然来找我了 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. Obviously I’mma have to think about it. | 我不知道 很明显 我得考虑一下 |
[19:20] | Cousin, it’s one more time. It’s never again. | 老表 就这一次 不会有下次 |
[19:23] | I want it far away. I don’t wanna know the details. | 我不想在餐馆附近 我不想知道细节 |
[19:26] | We need this. Fridge won’t work without a condenser. | 我们需要这笔钱 没有冷凝器 冰箱是不会制冷的 |
[19:30] | We? We? Say “Matae.” | 我们?说“认输” |
[19:35] | -Richie. -No. Say “Matae,” Neil. | -里奇 -说“认输” 内尔 |
[19:39] | You didn’t even win. | 你根本没赢 |
[19:42] | This is me winning. | 你说了 我就赢了 |
[19:47] | Say “Matae.” | 说“认输” |
[19:49] | Say it, Fak. | 说 法克 |
[19:51] | Carm. | 卡门 |
[19:53] | Say “Matae,” bro. | 说“认输” 兄弟 |
[19:57] | Okay. Matae. Matae. Matae. | 好吧 认输 |
[20:04] | Your wish is my command, Neil. | 我一定照办 内尔 |
[20:08] | -Cousin, this is the last time, right? -Yeah. | -老表 这是最后一次 对吗? -对 |
[20:13] | -Richard. | 理查德 |
[20:17] | Carmen, I understand. | 卡门 我懂 |
[20:27] | Fuck! | 真他妈的! |
[20:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:39] | 清洁消毒系统 | |
[20:46] | Chef. | 主厨 |
[20:50] | -Yeah? Yeah. -Yeah. | -还好? -还好 |
[20:58] | You were great today. Thank you. | 今天你真棒 谢谢 |
[21:02] | Thanks. That reminded me of, like, catering, | 谢谢 但今天让我想起了 自己开餐服公司的那段经历 |
[21:06] | just that energy, I don’t know. | 那种热忱 我也说不好 |
[21:10] | What was the deal with that? Was it just like the world or… | 怎么没接着开下去呢? 是经济不好还是… |
[21:13] | Jeez, it was a lot of things. | 多种原因吧 |
[21:17] | Got too big, too fast. | 眼高手低 太急于行动了 |
[21:23] | Wasn’t exactly liquid enough for a brick and mortar | 没有做好开实体店的准备 |
[21:28] | and so running it out of my garage was stupid. | 在自家车库开店很蠢 |
[21:33] | My credit got destroyed. I mean, my whole shit got rocked. | 我的信用记录被毁了 整个生活都被毁了 |
[21:38] | And there’s not a night I don’t stay up | 每天晚上我都睡不着觉 |
[21:41] | just thinking about what I could’ve done different. | 想着自己当时如果不那么做 结果会如何 |
[21:45] | Like, it was a first time I didn’t have a complete | 可那是第一次 我身后 |
[21:49] | and utter psychopath behind me screaming, | 没有一个发狂的精神病对着我尖叫 |
[21:52] | and pushing and yelling, | 催促我 冲我大喊 |
[21:56] | and I thought I wanted that, you know? | 我以为自己想要那种自由 你懂吗? |
[22:01] | But look where that got me. So… | 但下场很惨 所以… |
[22:07] | Heard, Chef. | 懂了 主厨 |
[22:12] | Can you help me strain the stock? | 能帮我倒一下高汤吗? |
[22:14] | Yeah, of course. Yes, Chef. | 当然可以 好的 主厨 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | This is what love is for | |
[22:27] | To be out of place | |
[22:31] | Gorgeous and alone | |
[22:34] | Face to face | |
[22:41] | With no larger problems | |
[22:45] | That need to be erased | |
[22:50] | Nothing more important than to know | |
[22:54] | Someone’s listening | |
[22:57] | Now I know you’ll be listening | |
[24:08] | 牛小排 用可乐红烧 |