时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thank God you found us at 93.1 FM WXRT. | 感谢上帝 您找到了我们 调频93点1 WXRT电台 |
[00:07] | I’m Lin Brehmer, your best friend in the whole world. | 我是林·布雷默 您在世上最好的朋友 |
[00:10] | It’s great to be alive. So, let’s start today with a songwriter | 活着真好 首先 我们来听首歌 |
[00:14] | who has been known to climb on the stage of the Metro | 众所周知 这首歌的创作人 当年扮作圣诞节独角兽 |
[00:17] | as the Christmas Unicorn. | 登上了都市音乐厅的舞台 |
[00:19] | A rare and beautiful creature, costumed in stunning colors. | 他身穿颜色艳丽斑斓的服装 俨然就是一只稀有美丽的生物 |
[00:24] | And, while you’ve heard all roads lead to Rome, | 您一定听说过“条条大路通罗马” |
[00:27] | some roads lead from Chicago. | 那些路中 有些就始于芝加哥 |
[00:30] | This is Sufjan Stevens. | 这位创作人是斯弗昂·史蒂文斯 |
[00:32] | This is Chicago. | 这首歌是《芝加哥》 |
[01:30] | 现切薯条 奶昔 意大利牛肉 | |
[01:32] | 约翰尼炭烤意大利香肠和牛肉 | |
[01:34] | 佩廓德号披萨 | |
[01:35] | 吉恩和裘德餐馆 | |
[01:36] | 库伯热狗 免下车点餐 | |
[02:23] | “This writer, as all my readers know, is devoted to Chicago, | “我所有的读者都知道 我是位忠于芝加哥的作家” |
[02:28] | “and for better or worse, the neighborhood starts changing. | “无论结果好坏 这个社区都已经开始发生变化了” |
[02:32] | “I’m fascinated by the intersection of the stalwart and the progressive | “变化的坚定与进展令我着迷” |
[02:37] | “and chronicling my findings. | “我记录下自己的所见所闻” |
[02:39] | “Can the windy city evolve without losing its true essence? | “风之城能否 在不失去其本质的前提下发展” |
[02:44] | “We wonder at times if nostalgia clouds our judgement, | “时不时地 我们想知道 怀旧是否会影响我们的判断” |
[02:47] | “and creates an angry desire for perfection | “是否会在每一个转折点 都因为渴望完美” |
[02:51] | “with every turned over spot. | “而产生愤怒” |
[02:53] | “Which is why we have chosen to revisit The Beef of Chicagoland, | “正因如此 我们才选择 重访芝加哥牛肉店” |
[02:58] | “a River North staple. | “河北区一家常客络绎的餐馆” |
[03:00] | “Long known as a family joint purveyor | “长期以来 大家都知道 这是一家家族餐馆” |
[03:02] | “of sloppy but tasty Italian beef sandwiches, | “提供外表粗糙但美味的 意大利牛肉三明治” |
[03:06] | “the word we would have used to describe the beef | “写这篇评论之前 我们会用‘可靠’这个词” |
[03:09] | “before this review was ‘reliable’. | “来形容这里的牛肉” |
[03:11] | “The word I would choose now after my most recent meal | “但最近我在这家 大受喜爱而略显破旧的餐馆” |
[03:16] | “at the well-loved, if not shabby establishment, “is ‘elevated’ or ‘elegant’. | “吃过一顿饭之后 我要使用的词 是‘高级’或‘典雅’” |
[03:21] | “The menu is slightly updated, and…” | “菜单略经更新 而且…” |
[03:24] | Twenty minutes to open! Chefs, could you set up? | 20分钟后开店 主厨们 准备一下 |
[03:27] | -Yes, chef. Ready to go. -Thank you. | -是 主厨 准备好了 -谢谢 |
[03:28] | “And it’s clear more changes are coming.” | “而且 很显然 今后还会有更多的变化” |
[03:31] | Stop reading that shit. We got a lot to do today. | 别再读那破玩意儿了 我们今天的任务很重 |
[03:33] | We open in 20. It goes live in 20. Let’s fucking go. | 20分钟后开店 20分钟后 开启外卖点单 快点准备吧 |
[03:36] | You’ll like this part, Carmen. | 这部分你肯定爱听 卡门 |
[03:38] | “Even if the walls are stained, the staff moves are next level.” | “即使墙壁上有污渍 员工们仍然热情高涨” |
[03:42] | Where is Tina? She’s still not here? | 蒂娜呢 她还没来吗 |
[03:44] | No, chef. I’m covering her prep. Can we maybe… Should we, like… | 没有 主厨 我替她做准备 我们能…是不是应该… |
[03:48] | “Their sandwiches are so delicious as ever, | “他们的三明治一如既往地好吃” |
[03:52] | “but the stand-out dish that exhib… That encapsulates all, | “但最出色的一道菜展示… 概括了这家餐馆的水准” |
[03:57] | “this was the risotto with braised beef. | “那就是意大利调味饭加红烧牛肉” |
[04:00] | “The rice was luscious, | “调味饭极为美味” |
[04:01] | “with surprising ribbon of brine running through the sauce. | “意外地在酱汁里 发现了卤水包的碎条” |
[04:06] | “The chef obviously knew what she was doing.” | “女主厨显然很熟门熟路” |
[04:08] | Ebra, enough, please. Back to work. Thank you. | 伊布拉 别念了 接着工作 谢谢 |
[04:11] | -So… -Ribbon of brine, huh? | -那… -卤水包的碎条 是吧 |
[04:14] | Well, I gave a dish to a customer because I didn’t want it to go to waste. | 我把一道菜给了一位顾客 因为我不想浪费食物 |
[04:18] | -I obviously didn’t know who he was. -Chef, it’s all good. | -很明显 我不知道他是谁 -主厨 没事的 |
[04:22] | Okay. So, you know, it was an accident, and it’s fine, right? | 好吧 那是意外 没事的 对吧 |
[04:25] | -Like it’s not weird or anything… -Good for business. | -没什么不对劲也不… -对生意有好处 |
[04:28] | -Exactly. -Yo, Syd, congrats. | -正是 -祝贺你 |
[04:30] | You gotta tell your pops. | 你得展示自己的能力 |
[04:32] | For sure. And I just wanna make sure everything is okay. | 当然 我就是想确定一切都好 |
[04:34] | -It’s not weird or whatever. -It’s okay, Syd. | -没什么不对劲也不尴尬 -没事 西德 |
[04:38] | -It’s not weird, it’s good. All right? -Yeah. Thanks. | -没什么不对劲 没事 好吗 -谢谢 |
[04:40] | Sandwiches are totally different though. That guy is a fucking hack anyway. | 可三明治就完全不同了 反正 那家伙就是个瞎写东西的混球 |
[04:44] | -Totally. -To-go boxes are ready? | -可不是嘛 -外卖的盒子准备好了吗 |
[04:46] | -Uh, yes. Almost. -Thank you. | -快了 -谢谢 |
[04:48] | Sorry! I’m sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! | 对不起 太对不起了 |
[04:51] | Louie got suspended. Louie, apologize to Jeff. | 路易被停学了 路易 跟猪厨道歉 |
[04:55] | -Sorry, Jeff. -It’s all right, Louie. | -对不起 猪厨 -我很遗憾 路易 |
[04:57] | Say hello to Jeff’s friend. | 跟猪厨的朋友们问好 |
[04:59] | -Hi, Jeff’s friend. -Hi, Louie. | -嗨 猪厨的朋友们 -嗨 路易 |
[05:02] | We got a lot to do today. Please hustle, okay? | 今天任务很重 麻烦你加快速度 好吗 |
[05:04] | We need you to catch up. Thank you, chef. Yes, Jeff, but Louie? | -快赶上进度 谢谢你 主厨 -好 猪厨 路易怎么办 |
[05:07] | What about Louie? | 路易怎么了 |
[05:09] | He needs to know… You need to teach him how to work in the kitchen. | 他需要知道… 你得教教他怎么在厨房里干活 |
[05:12] | -Today? -Today? | -今天吗 -今天吗 |
[05:14] | Sure, Tina. Today, the day we’re running the new program. | 好 蒂娜 今天 我们要使用新软件 |
[05:17] | Chef Sydney, you got that, right? | 西德妮主厨 你能教 是吧 |
[05:19] | -Yeah, sure. -Thank you, chef. | -当然 -谢谢你 主厨 |
[05:21] | “But it was the coriander-tinged sear | “但正是略带香菜味儿的焦糊” |
[05:24] | -“on the tender meat…” -Ebra? Get to work. | -“伴着软嫩的肉…” -伊布拉 得开工了 |
[05:26] | Please. Thank you. | 拜托 谢谢 |
[05:27] | -Louie. -Now, what are you reading? | -路易 -你在读什么 |
[05:29] | A review. Five stars. | 美食评论 五颗星 |
[05:31] | Oh, shit! | 太棒了! |
[05:33] | -It’s nothing. It’s not. -I’m sure it’s good. | -没什么的 不是五星 -我敢说是好评 |
[05:35] | Very good one. | 非常好 |
[05:36] | -What’s up? -I need help with him. | -怎么了 -我需要有人帮我看着他 |
[05:38] | Go wait in Jeff’s office, and think about what the… | 去猪厨的办公室吃饭 想想… |
[05:44] | -Seventeen minutes to open, chefs. -He is, um, | -还有17分钟开店 主厨们 -他会 |
[05:47] | you know, getting into trouble. Doing dumb shit. | 惹麻烦 做傻事 |
[05:50] | Is not interested in anything. He’s so… So you bought him here? | -对什么都不感兴趣 那么… -所以你把他带到这里来了 |
[05:58] | You taught me. You could teach him. | 你教过我 你也可以教他 |
[06:00] | Teach him what, exactly? | 教他什么 |
[06:02] | Your skills, man. You got skills. | 你的本事 天啊 你很有本事 |
[06:04] | -Skills? -Yes. | -本事 -对 |
[06:06] | Shabby? This guy is a hacky fuck, right? | “破旧”?这家伙真是乱写 |
[06:10] | -That’s exactly what I said. -Yo. | -我也是那么说的 -喂 |
[06:12] | Why is he talking about risotto? ‘Cause we don’t do risotto on the menu. | 他怎么说起了意大利调味饭 我们的菜单上没有调味饭啊 |
[06:15] | That’s a dish that Sydney’s been working on. | 西德妮一直在钻研这道菜 |
[06:18] | Well, then, how did this fucking mamaluke try it? | 那他怎么吃着了呢 |
[06:21] | Sydney accidentally left it at his table. | 西德妮不小心把菜落在他桌上了 |
[06:23] | -Accidentally? -Accidentally. | -不小心 -不小心 |
[06:26] | Let me ask you… What’s the pickup on risotto? | 我问你 有多少人会点意大利调味饭 |
[06:29] | That’s kinda crazy. We’re not gonna do that. | 卖调味饭有点胡搞 我们不会卖吧 |
[06:31] | No, we’re not gonna do that. Fifteen minutes to open, chefs! | 不会的 15分钟后开店 主厨们 |
[06:34] | -Sponge! -Thank you. | -身后有人 -谢谢 |
[06:35] | Shit. Sydney! | 妈的 西德妮 |
[06:38] | Blowing somebody down at The Telegraph? | 你为《电讯报》的 某位记者“献身”了吧 |
[06:40] | Yeah, Richie. That’s exactly what’s happening. | 可不是嘛 里奇 就是那么回事 |
[06:42] | I’m blowing somebody down at The Telegraph. | 我为《电讯报》的 某位记者“献身”了 |
[06:45] | Louiecito, get over here. Oh, my man. | 小路易 过来 天啊 |
[06:48] | Whoa. | |
[06:49] | You bulking up? | 你在练肌肉块儿吗 |
[06:50] | -Trying, yeah. -You’re looking good. | -正在练 -你看着很壮实 |
[06:52] | Okay, can we please go over the new system today? | 我们能熟悉一下今天要用的新系统吗 |
[06:56] | You got it, boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[06:57] | Fascinating, how you accidentally | 真是奇了 你怎么会不小心 |
[07:01] | gave a dish that’s not on the menu to a guy | 把菜单上没有的菜给了一个家伙 |
[07:04] | -who happened to be a food critic… -Shut up. | -而那家伙恰巧是美食评论… -闭嘴 |
[07:06] | It’s just hard to digest. | 让人很难理解嘛 |
[07:08] | -Sydney, boxes? Thank you so much. -Yes, chef. Gary, come on. | -西德妮 盒子备好了吗 非常感谢 -好了 主厨 谢谢 |
[07:11] | What’s a ribbon of brine? | 卤水包碎条是什么 |
[07:12] | Okay, chefs, listen up! Uh… | 主厨们 听好 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna turn on the to-gos in ten minutes. | 我十分钟之后就开始接外卖订单 |
[07:17] | So, we’re gonna count off, all right? | 我们得报下数 行吧 |
[07:20] | Pars all day! Syd. Salads, count. | 报总数 西德 沙拉 报数 |
[07:23] | -Twenty-five all day, chef. -Twenty-five. Thank you. | -总共25份 主厨 -25 谢谢 |
[07:25] | -Grilled pars. Tina, chicken? -Thirty-two all day, chef. | -烤制菜品 蒂娜 鸡肉 -总共32份 主厨 |
[07:28] | Thirty-two. Thank you. Ebra, beef all day? | 32 谢谢 伊布拉 牛肉的总数 |
[07:31] | -One-hundred, chef. -One-hundred. Thank you. | -100 主厨 -100 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Richie, go fuck yourself. | 里奇 一边去 |
[07:35] | -Sixty-nine all day, chef! -And, Marcus! Cakes all day? | -逍遥又自在 主厨 -马科斯 总共有多少块蛋糕 |
[07:40] | -Uh, uh, give me a sec. -No. Faster. How many? | -等一下 -不行 快点 多少个 |
[07:42] | I got a little behind. I’m gonna catch up. | 我有点落后了 |
[07:43] | Marcus, if you’re still fucking with donuts, | 马科斯 你要是 还在搞那些该死的甜甜圈 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna fuck your day, you hear me? | 我就会让你死得很惨 听到没 |
[07:47] | -Yes, chef. -Thank you, chef. | -是 主厨 -谢谢你 主厨 |
[07:48] | No, no, no. Uh-uh. No. | 不 |
[07:50] | Sorry, guys. This is the thunderdome right here. | 对不起 各位 这里是飞车竞技场 |
[07:53] | Take the kindergarten somewhere else. | 赶紧把小破孩儿领走 |
[07:55] | Not that I don’t appreciate the giddy-up, you’re not there. | 不是说我不欣赏你快马加鞭地 赶上进度 但你还嫩着呢 |
[07:57] | -Okay. -Okay. Can we please talk about | -好吧 -我们能谈谈 |
[08:00] | -the new to-go system? -You got it. | -新的外卖系统吗 -谈吧 |
[08:02] | Fellas, I gotta talk to Sydney. Excuse me, lizards. | 各位 我要跟西德妮谈谈 不好意思 混球们 |
[08:04] | Just take this and do this over by the deli counter? | 把这摊活儿挪到熟食柜台那里做 |
[08:08] | -Yeah. -Yes, thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[08:09] | Ten minutes to open, chefs. | 10分钟之后开店 主厨们 |
[08:11] | Bravo! All right, boss lady. You did it. | 太棒了 好吧 女头头 你成功了 |
[08:16] | Got your little dish in the paper. Little to-go tablet. | 你做的一碟“小菜”被登上了报纸 接外卖订单的小平板电脑也有了 |
[08:20] | Everything’s going according to plan? | 一切都在按计划进行 是吧 |
[08:21] | I have a plan? | 我哪有什么计划 |
[08:23] | This is what you wanted. | 你不就想这样吗 |
[08:24] | You know, you push my people out. | 排挤我的人 |
[08:26] | -“Your people”? -Yeah? Push out the working man. | -“你的人” -不是吗 排挤工薪阶层的顾客 |
[08:29] | Make room for whatever fucking jabronistas this stupid article is gonna bring in. | 好腾出空间 给这篇文章吸引来的傻子们吃饭 |
[08:33] | Sorry, are you the new face of the working man? Richie, congrats! | 对不起 你是工薪族的代表啦 我怎么不知道呢 恭喜啊 里奇 |
[08:38] | That is huge. | 这是特大成就啊 |
[08:39] | Food shit aside… | 不说食物方面的事 |
[08:41] | What’s your angle? Level with me. | 你有什么动机 跟我说实话 |
[08:43] | -My angle? -Yeah. | -我的动机 -对啊 |
[08:46] | My angle is that I was hired to work here, so now I’m working here, | 我的动机是我受雇来工作 所以 我正在这里工作 |
[08:50] | and I’m trying to bring business in. That’s my angle. | 我在努力招揽生意 这就是我的动机 |
[08:52] | Wrong kind of business. | 你招揽的生意不对 |
[08:53] | You’re bringing in these strokes, you’re gonna box out the OGs. | 你招揽来这样的傻子 会把老顾客们赶走的 |
[08:56] | Okay. The OGs? | 好吧 老顾客是吧 |
[08:57] | Yeah. Bus drivers, secretaries, teachers. | 对呀 公交车司机 秘书 老师 |
[09:00] | -Are we just naming professions? -It’s confusing. | -你是在列举职业吗 -很让人困惑 |
[09:02] | People are gonna know or not know what’s on the menu, | 人们得清楚菜单上都有什么 |
[09:05] | what’s not on the menu. Is the risotto… | 清楚上面没有什么 意大利调味饭… |
[09:07] | Okay, well, if there’s confusion, let me help clarify some things. Okay? | 好吧 如果有困惑之处 我来帮忙澄清一下 好吧 |
[09:12] | We all work in a restaurant, right? | 我们都在一家餐馆里工作 对吧 |
[09:14] | And we make food in the restaurant. We all try to do a good job. | 我们在餐馆里做饭 我们都想做好吃的饭 |
[09:18] | I don’t know about you. But people come and they buy their food with money. | 你是不是这个想法 我就不知道了 但大家用钱买东西吃 |
[09:22] | And they spend their money, and we take our earnings, | 他们花钱 我们挣钱 |
[09:25] | and just, you know, live our lives. | 然后才能过活 |
[09:28] | That’s it. It’s business. | 就这么简单 生意而已 |
[09:30] | The point of this is that it is a business. | 关键之处是这是份生意 |
[09:33] | Not a some sort of a hollow shell you can project your dying fantasies, | 不是你可以投射自己 垂死幻想或其他东西的 |
[09:38] | -or whatever onto. -Don’t get nasty. | -空洞的外壳 -别那么恶毒 |
[09:40] | I mean, you just don’t need to speak to me at all, I guess. | 你压根儿用不着跟我说话 |
[09:43] | By the way, those OGs you love waxing on and on about all come here, | 顺便说一声 你所热爱的那些 干粗活的老顾客们 |
[09:48] | split one sandwich and a free cup of water, | 他们买一个三明治还分着吃 要一杯免费的水还分着喝 |
[09:50] | and then treat the rest of us like shit. | 对除你以外的员工态度都很恶劣 |
[09:52] | -So this is a war on poor people? -This is war on you shutting up, Richie. | -攻击穷苦人民 是吧 -这是要让你闭嘴 里奇 |
[09:56] | And learning how to use the tablet. | 学会怎样使用平板电脑 |
[09:58] | -The end, dude. -What’s the end? | -没别的了 伙计 -什么没别的了 |
[10:01] | The end is that I was telling Richie | 我是在告诉里奇 |
[10:03] | that we are learning how to use the tablet | 我们正在学习如何使用平板电脑 |
[10:06] | and it’s good and good for business, and you and I agree. | 这是好事 对生意有好处 我们俩是意见一致的 没别的了 |
[10:09] | Yes. Your idea, but yes. | 是你的主意 不过我们意见确实一致 |
[10:11] | You agree with me about the other thing, right? | 你跟我在另一件事情上 意见一致 对吧 |
[10:13] | -Other thing? -Other thing? | -另一件事 -另一件事 |
[10:14] | That people are gonna come to get her food. | 就是大家会来买她的食物 |
[10:17] | That’s some fuckin’ scusa ma millennial shit right there. | 那完全是千禧一代的奇葩玩意儿 |
[10:20] | -You are not Italian. -Richie, stop. | -你懂“奇葩”什么意思吗 -里奇 住口 |
[10:21] | It’s a little bit messy, okay? We will figure it out. | 这事有点复杂 好吧 我们会搞清楚的 |
[10:24] | I just turned on the “To-go” tablet. Are we ready? | 我刚把接外卖定单的平板电脑打开 我们准备好了吗 |
[10:26] | -No. -Five minutes to open. | -没有 -还有五分钟就开店了 |
[10:27] | This is gonna be bad. | 会很糟糕的 |
[10:29] | -Chef. -Yes? | -主厨 -什么事 |
[10:30] | Sorry. I just don’t feel like we’re on the same page right now. | 对不起 我就是觉得 我们现在意见不统一 |
[10:34] | I feel we’re not good. | 我觉得我们有分歧 |
[10:35] | -Let’s get through the day. -Chef. | -我们先把今天挺过去吧 -主厨 |
[10:37] | -What? -Fuck. | -什么事 -妈的 |
[10:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:45] | Fuck. What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[10:47] | Syd? | 西德 |
[10:48] | Uh… Okay, uh, I… | 好吧 我… |
[10:50] | Uh, uh… | |
[10:52] | -I don’t know. -You left the pre-order option open. | -我不知道 -你开启了提前预订的功能 |
[10:55] | -Okay, no. I am sorry. -Yes. | -没有啊 对不起 -开了 |
[10:57] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:59] | That means we have 78 slices of chocolate cake, 99 French fries, | 就是说要提供 78块巧克力蛋糕 99份炸薯条 |
[11:02] | 54 chickens, 38 salads, 255 beef sandwiches, | 54份鸡肉三明治 38份沙拉 255份牛肉三明治 |
[11:07] | due up in eight minutes. So, yes, Syd, fuck. | 八分钟后取餐 所以 预订功能就是开着的 西德 妈的 |
[11:10] | -Yo, I told you. -You didn’t fucking tell me shit. | -我告诉你了会很糟糕的 -你告诉我个屁了 |
[11:12] | Shut the fuck up. Let me think for a fuckin’ second. | 你们他妈的闭嘴 让我他妈的想一想 |
[11:17] | I told you. I told you be more fucking ready. | 我跟你说过 我告诉过你得准备得充分一点 |
[11:19] | I told you that dish wasn’t ready. | 我跟你说了那道菜还不行 |
[11:21] | What does this have to do with the dish? Chef, stop! | -这件事跟那道菜有什么关系 -主厨 住口 |
[11:27] | Chefs, go to the walk-in. Get all the cooked beef, slice it, | 主厨们 去冷藏室 把所有做好的牛肉都取出来 切成片 |
[11:30] | put it in jus. Get it now. Get all 32 chickens. | 放进肉汁里 马上就去 把32份鸡肉全取出来 |
[11:33] | Get them searing, roasting. Tina, sausages, burgers, hot dogs, | 外皮弄焦 烤熟 蒂娜 香肠 汉堡包肉饼 热狗 |
[11:38] | everything on the grill. Fire everything right fucking now. | 全部摆上烤架 所有东西 马上他妈的都上灶 |
[11:41] | -Yes, chef. -Yes, chef. | -是 主厨 -是 主厨 |
[11:43] | Contribute in any way humanly possible. Get out of my fucking way. | 所有的人都上手帮忙 别他妈挡我的路 |
[11:46] | Ebra, make sandwiches. Don’t stop making fucking sandwiches. | 伊布拉 做三明治 别停手 一直做他妈的三明治 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna make three sections, okay? | 我要分三个区 好吧 |
[11:52] | They’re gonna be wet, hot, and sweet, all right? | 湿货区 辣味三明治区 甜味三明治区 好吧 |
[11:55] | Make sections with green tape. | 用绿色胶带标清各区的界线 |
[11:56] | Louie, get the sandwiches, put them in the corresponding sections. | 路易 取来三明治后按区摆放 |
[12:00] | -Behind! -Behind! | -身后有人 -身后有人 |
[12:02] | -Label that shit, please, chef. -Yes, chef. | -贴上标签 拜托 主厨 -是 主厨 |
[12:04] | Tina, fire every single chicken we have please, okay? | 蒂娜 所有的鸡肉都上灶 好吗 |
[12:08] | Richie, do you even know how to do fries? | 里奇 你会做薯条吗 |
[12:10] | Yes. I know we need them now. | 会 我知道我们现在需要薯条 |
[12:12] | Okay, Marcus, where are we on cakes? | 马科斯 蛋糕怎么样了 |
[12:14] | Gettin’ there. | 快做好了 |
[12:15] | Getting there? What the fuck do you… | 快做好了 你他妈的在干… |
[12:17] | Marcus, what the fuck are you doing still working on this shit? | 马科斯 你他妈的怎么 还在鼓捣那玩意儿 |
[12:21] | What are you trippin’ for? | 你慌什么 |
[12:22] | Come on? What the fuck am I tripping for? | 拜托 你他妈的居然问我慌什么 |
[12:24] | -Are you here? -It doesn’t make a difference. | -你不知道现在是什么情况吗 -着急也没用 |
[12:26] | -There’s four cakes and… -Yeah, I was gonna cut them. | -有四个蛋糕和… -我这就要切了 |
[12:29] | -They’re not even cut yet? -Yeah, it’s not that big of a deal. | -还没切 -对 没什么大不了的 |
[12:31] | -Chef! -I am doing them in five… | -主厨 -我分了五… |
[12:35] | No. No. Stop. Everything, fire everything right fucking now. | 不 别分了 所有东西都上灶 马上 |
[12:38] | Okay, I’ll fire everything now. | 我这就把所有东西都放上去 |
[12:39] | I just was finishing talking to Marcus… Step out. | -我只想先跟马科斯谈完 -走开 |
[12:42] | Okay, I am gonna talk to Marcus, order… Get the fuck off my expo, chef, now! | -我要跟马科斯谈话 单子… -他妈的从我的视线里消失 马上 |
[12:47] | Get the fuck off. Thank you! | 滚开 谢谢 |
[12:49] | We’re firing 76 beefs, 34 chickens, okay? | 我们要上灶76分牛肉 34份鸡肉 好吗 |
[12:54] | Twelve French fries, 12 mash fucking now. | 12份薯条 12份土豆泥 马上 |
[12:58] | -Yes, chef. -Thank you! | -是主厨 -谢谢 |
[13:01] | Corner. | 角落有人 |
[13:04] | -Five minutes to open. -Shit. | -五分钟之后开店 -妈的 |
[13:07] | You didn’t say corner. You didn’t say corner. | 你没说“角落有人” |
[13:11] | Fuck you, Richie. Fuck you. You don’t have to curse me like a maniac. | -操你妈 里奇 操你妈 -你不用像个疯子一样骂我 |
[13:15] | -You didn’t say corner. -You’re a fucking maniac. | -你没说“角落有人” -你他妈才是疯子呢 |
[13:17] | It’s your bullshit that fucked us today, not mine. Your bullshit. | 今天都是你的狗屁点子害了我们 这可不是我的主意 是你的 |
[13:21] | -Fuck you, Richie. Fuck you! -Sydney. | -操你妈 里奇 操你妈 -西德妮 |
[13:24] | I like that pace, Louie. Yeah, baby. | 我喜欢你的节奏 路易 很好 |
[13:27] | Chef, you okay? Yeah, I am fucking okay, Tina. Thank you. | -主厨 你没事吧 -我没事 蒂娜 谢谢你 |
[13:31] | You don’t need to be screamin’ and shit, that’s not you. | 你不用大喊大叫的 你不是那种人 |
[13:34] | You know, maybe it is. Maybe it really is. I don’t know what you’re going to learn. | 也许我是那种人 真的 我不知道在这个狗屁地方 |
[13:39] | Or what Louie is supposed to learn in this shithole of a place. | 你会学到什么 路易会学到什么 |
[13:43] | But please just make sure he keeps up on cakes, | 不过 一定要保证他把蛋糕都做好 |
[13:46] | and that you finish your shift. | 你把自己的活都干完 |
[13:47] | Okay. Yes, chef. I just wanted to check and see… | 好 主厨 我只想问问… |
[13:50] | It’s fine. Please finish your prep. | 没事 请你先把准备工作做完 |
[13:54] | Yes, chef. | 是 主厨 |
[13:55] | -Hey, need more boxes. -Still waiting on 55 beef, | -再拿些盒子来 -还在等55份牛肉 |
[13:57] | 24 chicken and pepper, 41 dogs, six Greek salads. | 24份鸡肉和辣椒 41份热狗 六份希腊沙拉 |
[14:00] | Somebody get me a fucking sharpie that fucking works. | 谁他妈能去给我找来一支 好使的记号笔 |
[14:04] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[14:05] | -Fuck. Yo, chef! -Yes. | -妈的 喂 主厨 -什么事 |
[14:07] | We’re out of giardiniera. | 没有辣腌菜了 |
[14:10] | That’s fine, we’ll make it fresh. Sydney. | 没事 我们现做 西德妮 |
[14:12] | -What? -Prep giardiniera please. | -什么事 -麻烦你准备辣腌菜 |
[14:14] | Cousin, out here. Get me a fucking sharpie. | 老表 过来 给我拿支他妈的记号笔 |
[14:15] | -Get me a fucking sharpie. -Why? | -给我拿支他妈的记号笔 -怎么了 |
[14:17] | Chef, hey, prep giardiniera. | 主厨 嘿 准备辣腌菜 |
[14:19] | Fuck. We fired two more cakes to-go. | 妈的 再烤外卖的两块蛋糕 |
[14:23] | -No more fucking… -Fired two more cakes to-go. | -没有他妈的… -再烤外卖的两块蛋糕 |
[14:25] | Are you fucking deaf? | 你他妈的聋了吗 |
[14:27] | You’re extra fucking confusing today, man. | 你今天他妈的让人很困惑 伙计 |
[14:30] | Sharpie! | 记号笔! |
[14:32] | -Fuck! -Oh, my God. | -妈的 -天啊 |
[14:33] | Carmy is very mad. | 小卡门快气疯了 |
[14:35] | Christ. | 要命了 |
[14:37] | Hey, what the fuck are you doing? | 嘿 你要干什么 |
[14:39] | Hi. What does it look like? I’m helping you. | -嗨 -我像是要干什么我要帮你 |
[14:41] | Don’t. That’s my vegetables, so… | 别 那是我的蔬菜 所以… |
[14:44] | They’re going to the same place. | 它们都要放在一个罐子里 |
[14:46] | It was the prep that was assigned to me, so they are mine. | 那是分配给我的工作 所以 那些菜是我的 |
[14:51] | Let go and go away. | 放下 走开 |
[14:53] | There’s something broken in you. You’re bein’ mean, it’s ugly. | 你可真是有毛病 你这么刻薄 这样很丑恶 |
[14:58] | You wanna talk about fucking ugly, Richie? | 你还好意思说我丑恶 里奇 |
[15:01] | -You are a loser. -You’re a loser. | -你是个废柴 -你才是呢 |
[15:03] | -No, Richie, you’re the fucking loser… -Yeah, you’re a loser. | -不 里奇 你他妈的就是个废柴 -你是个废柴 |
[15:06] | You’re a conceited and condescending ribbon of brine. | 你是个鼻孔比天还高的卤水包 |
[15:09] | You can’t peel vegetables. You can’t do shit. | 你不会给蔬菜削皮 什么都不会 |
[15:11] | You waste space here. You are a fucking loser | 你占着茅楼不拉屎 你是个他妈的废柴 |
[15:14] | and that is why you hate that I am here, right? | 所以你才怨恨我在这里工作 对吧 |
[15:16] | Because I see you for the loser that you fucking are, | 因为我看穿了你就是个废柴 |
[15:21] | and everybody knows it. | 大家都清楚 |
[15:22] | I know it, Carmen knows it, your daughter probably knows it. | 我清楚 卡门清楚 可能你女儿也清楚 |
[15:25] | Poor fucking girl. So, how about you go to the register | 那姑娘可真可怜 你去收银台那里 |
[15:28] | and do the one thing you know how to do? | 做你唯一会做的事怎么样 |
[15:30] | Why you being such a fucking bitch right now? | 你为什么非要这么事儿逼 |
[15:33] | I don’t know, Richie. Why am I? | 我不知道 里奇 为什么呢 |
[15:35] | -You’re gonna fucking stab me? -Maybe I fucking will. | -你还要捅我怎么着 -我还真说不定会捅你 |
[15:38] | Giardiniera! Shut the fuck up. | 辣腌菜 他妈的闭嘴 |
[15:41] | Yo, Carmy, I did it. I figured out what I was doin’ wrong. | 小卡门 我成功了 我弄明白自己哪里没做对了 |
[15:44] | I was trying to make a cake donut, it should’ve been yeast. | 我是想做蛋糕甜甜圈 不应该放酵母 |
[15:47] | -And I’ve… -Why are you fucking with me? | -而且我还… -你为什么非要坑我 |
[15:50] | Why are you fucking with me? Why are you fucking with me? | 你为什么非要坑我 |
[15:52] | Why are you fucking with me? Get the fuck back to work. | 你为什么非要坑我 快他妈的接着干活儿 |
[15:56] | Move. Everybody. Fucking idiots! | 快点 都快点 傻逼 |
[16:00] | Yo, Cousin. Just fuckin’… | 老表 你他妈… |
[16:02] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[16:03] | -Ah! | |
[16:05] | Fuck! Motherfuck… | 妈的 真他妈… |
[16:07] | -Yo, we have a customer out here. -I got stabbed. | -有位顾客 -我被捅了 |
[16:09] | Not right now. I got stabbed. Son of a fucking… | 现在没法接待顾客 我被捅了 妈的 |
[16:12] | -Ebraheim. -Open in one minute! | -伊布拉海姆 -一分钟后开店 |
[16:13] | -Ebraheim, I got stabbed. -Probably fucking deserved it. | -伊布拉海姆 我被捅了 -也许是你活该 |
[16:16] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:18] | Yo, Louie, how we lookin’? | 路易 怎么样 |
[16:20] | -Good. -Good? Sweets? | -很好 -很好 斯威普斯 |
[16:21] | -Thirty-seven. -Keep going. | -37 -继续 |
[16:22] | 芝加哥原汁原味牛肉店 | |
[16:24] | Thank you, chef. | 谢谢你 主厨 |
[16:25] | -Ebraheim, need that fucking fast. -I am trying. | -伊布拉海姆 马上就要 -我在尽力 |
[16:28] | -Don’t move. -Fuck. | -别动 -妈的 |
[16:32] | Is it bad? Tell me about the factions again. | 严重吗 再跟我说说派系那事 |
[16:35] | Stop moving. | 别动 |
[16:37] | Siad Barre caused violence, oppression, civil war. | 西亚德·巴雷引发了 暴力 压迫 内战 |
[16:42] | Many factions, many groups, all fighting for power. | 许多派系 许多团体 都在争夺权力 |
[16:45] | The central government collapsed, Somalia became a failed state. | 中央政府垮台 索马里成为一个垮掉了的国家 |
[16:49] | Many civilians were killed. | 许多平民被杀 |
[16:51] | Muhammad Farah Aydid would not cooperate with United Nations. | 穆罕默德·法拉赫·艾迪德 不愿与联合国合作 |
[16:54] | United States sent troops to take members of his team, tried to create peace. | 美国派军队干掉其团队成员 试图平息战争 |
[16:59] | But it didn’t create peace, did it? | 但这并没平息战争 不是吗 |
[17:01] | No. Battle of Mogadishu started when two helicopters came and… | 对 摩加迪沙之战 始于两架直升机的到来… |
[17:05] | Hey, wait! Is this shit fuckin’ Black Hawk Down? | 嘿 等等 这不是他妈的 《黑影坠落》的剧情吗 |
[17:09] | Black Hawk Down. | 《黑影坠落》 |
[17:12] | -Fuckin’ Piven. -Piven. | -该死的皮文 -皮文 |
[17:23] | Where the fuck is Marcus? | 马库斯死哪去了 |
[17:28] | Yo, Jeff, we gotta open. | 主厨 我们得开店了 |
[17:29] | One minute. Twenty more chickens. Fire. | 一分钟 再加20份鸡肉 上灶 |
[17:32] | We don’t have any more. | 没有鸡肉了 |
[17:33] | Fuckin’ find them. God fucking damn it, Tina. | 那就找鸡 真他妈的 蒂娜 |
[17:42] | -Do you guys have a soda? -No. | -你们有碳酸饮料吗 -没有 |
[17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[17:46] | Yo, we good? | 没事吧 |
[17:48] | Will you keep your thumb off your ass, man? | 你拇指能别碰屁股吗 |
[17:50] | -Chef, we good? -Corner. | -主厨 没事吧 -角落有人 |
[17:54] | Chef, I can’t hear you. | 主厨 我听不见你说话 |
[17:56] | We are not good. | 我们有事 |
[17:58] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | -We are not good, chef. -No? | -我们有事 主厨 -有事吗 |
[18:03] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你他妈的在说什么 |
[18:06] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[18:10] | Um… | |
[18:12] | I quit, is what’s going on. | 怎么了 我辞职 |
[18:14] | -Quit? Right now? -Yes, chef. I fucking quit. | -辞职 现在辞职吗 -对 主厨 我他妈的要辞职 |
[18:18] | You quit right now? | 你现在辞职吗 |
[18:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:29] | -You are an excellent chef. -What are you doing? | -你是位很优秀的厨师 -你在干什么 |
[18:32] | -You are also a piece of shit. -What are you doing? | -你也是个混蛋 -你在干什么 |
[18:36] | -This isn’t on me. Good luck! -What are you doing? | -这不怪我 祝你好运 -你在干什么 |
[18:46] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[19:09] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[19:10] | Yo, Cousin, there’s a fuckin’ line. Are we open or not? | 老表 外边的人在排队 我们开不开门 |
[19:29] | 工作守则 注意事项 |