时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Let’s just, let’s not talk about it, actually. | 我们还是别聊这个了 |
[00:26] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不是特别想聊 |
[00:27] | It’s like the third time you mentioned it. | 可你都提3次了 |
[00:28] | It’s like the third time you mentioned it. | 可你都提三次了 |
[00:29] | You sure you don’t wanna talk about it? | 你确定你不想聊吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah, ’cause it’s like a vibe, you know. | 好吧就是氛围不对 你知道么 |
[00:32] | -What’s the vibe? -The vibe is just like, | -什么氛围-就是那种 |
[00:33] | it’s off, something’s off. | 不对劲儿感觉怪尴尬的 |
[00:34] | Like, he’d be happier if I was a plumber or something. | 就像他更希望我是个水管工 |
[00:37] | -Huh. Corner. -Corner. | -借过-借过 |
[00:39] | Your dad doesn’t think you’re a loser, yeah? | 你爸不觉得你是废柴好吗 |
[00:40] | What? Did I say he thinks I’m a loser? | 什么我说他觉得我废柴了吗 |
[00:42] | Do you think he thinks I’m a loser? | 你觉得他会把我当废柴吗 |
[00:43] | Yo. You guys okay? | 哟你们这边没事吧 |
[00:45] | SWEEPS AND EBRA; Yeah, yeah, yeah | 没事没事 |
[00:47] | Any of it salvageable? | 还有能挽救的吗 |
[00:48] | -SWEEPS: No. -EBRA: Yes. | -没有-好的 |
[00:50] | -Yes. -Fuck. | -有的-妈的 |
[00:51] | Look, it’s probably hard for your dad to be supportive | 听着你爸不理解你是正常的 |
[00:53] | because he doesn’t understand that this job doesn’t pay much | 因为他不明白你为啥要选这份报酬不高 |
[00:55] | It doesn’t amount to anything and, uh, | 前途不大 |
[00:57] | it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, you know. | 而且跟本没啥意义的工作懂吗 |
[00:59] | Uh, hey, how are we doing, Chefs? | 嘿你们这边如何了大厨们 |
[01:01] | -Bad. -Not good. | - 很糟糕- 不太好 |
[01:02] | Cool. Good. | 行吧很好 |
[01:04] | When are you gonna see him? -Um, tonight. | -你什么时候去见他-今晚 |
[01:07] | My Mom’s birthday dinner. | 我妈的生日晚餐 |
[01:08] | That’ll be nice. -SYDNEY: Yeah, super. | - 那很好啊 - 是啊 】真棒 |
[01:10] | Are we still good to jam on menu later? | 一会儿还能讨论菜单吗 |
[01:12] | CARMY: Yes, Chef. -SYDNEY: Okay. | 好的 大厨 -好的 |
[01:14] | Yo, Carm, fridge guy. -Yo | -卡姆 那个修冰箱的 -哟 |
[01:17] | I’ll call him back. | 我会给他回电话的 |
[01:18] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[01:19] | -Yo. -CARMY: Yo. | -哟-你好 |
[01:20] | -Toilet’s still fucked. -SUGAR: I’m aware. | 厕所还没修好-我知道 |
[01:21] | I’m trading with the guy. | 我还在跟他谈 |
[01:22] | No go on the door-pull. | 那个门把手不能买 |
[01:24] | That’s a really crucial part. | 但那是关键要素 |
[01:25] | -They are 5K. -CARMY: Yeah. | – 要价5于呢 -是的 |
[01:27] | They’re hand cast in Italy. | 没错是意大利手工铸造的 |
[01:28] | Yeah, and we’re in Illinois. | 没错 可我们在伊利诺伊啊 |
[01:30] | Ugh, what about the Danish teak? | 那丹麦柚木的怎么样 |
[01:32] | Hmm. Those are 3K, which you said cost 2K | 那要花3千你说2千就够的 |
[01:34] | The bronze brutalist? | 那个青铜野兽派风格的呢 |
[01:35] | Those are actually 2K. | 这个2千能拿下 |
[01:36] | You can have the Naperville Nickel. | 就买那个内珀维尔镍制的吧 |
[01:38] | Are you feeling okay, Nat? | 你还好吗娜塔 |
[01:39] | By the way, you look a little pale. | 你脸色有点苍白 |
[01:41] | Is it the Naperville Nickel? | 有点像内珀维尔镍制的 |
[01:42] | I’m fine. Just, uh.. | 我没事 |
[01:44] | Sometimes I look like February. | 我有时会看起来像二月 |
[01:46] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[01:47] | -Also, Carm.. -CARMY: Yeah. | -对了卡姆-你说 |
[01:48] | SUGAR: Your fork numbers, not fantastic. | 你叉子的数量不太乐观 |
[01:50] | -We have too many? -Too few. | -太多了是吗 -太少了 |
[01:51] | What? I promise you, | 什么我跟你保证 |
[01:53] | there aren’t too few forks, Sugar. | 叉子绝对够了甜心 |
[01:54] | SUGAR: Okay, this is productive. | 真有效率啊 |
[01:55] | I can’t wait to talk about spoons. | 等不及要跟你聊聊勺子了 |
[01:57] | -Hey, where’s the phone? -Oh. | - 对了电话在哪儿 -哦 |
[01:58] | Marcus just broke it. Can you order a new one? | 被马库斯弄坏了你能订个新的吗 |
[02:00] | Sure. You can shove it up your ass. | 可以 你咋不去死呢 |
[02:01] | I need to talk to you later. | 我晚点要跟你谈谈 |
[02:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:05] | If it makes you feel any better, | 不知道能不能安慰到你 |
[02:06] | my sister doesn’t think I’m a genius, so. | 但我老姐也不把我当天才 |
[02:10] | It doesn’t hurt. | 心理平衡了 |
[02:11] | .have your sandpaper attached to your pole. | 把砂纸绑在杆子上 |
[02:13] | Make a few passes up and down like this | 这样来回刷几下 |
[02:15] | How long is this video? | 这个视频有多长 |
[02:17] | ORIGINAL MAN : And you wanna make sure to spend extra time. | 记得要多刷几遍 |
[02:19] | ORIGINAL Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[02:19] | MAN: ..any uneven spots | 所有凹凸不平的斑点 |
[02:22] | Alright. | 好 |
[02:23] | Alright, gentlemen | 好了先生们 |
[02:24] | I’m taking over this operation. | 这次行动归我接管了 |
[02:26] | Now before we can execute a deep clean, | 我们得把这些油漆都剥掉 |
[02:28] | GINAL we gotta peel all this paint. EF | 次才能进行彻底清理 |
[02:29] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚不就这么说的吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, but what you didn’t say, | 对但你没说 |
[02:31] | what you didn’t say is that there’s no reason | 你没说我们为什么要移动 |
[02:33] | to move these lockers twice | 这些储物柜两次 |
[02:35] | Marcus, we got putty? | 马库斯我们有腻了吗 |
[02:36] | We have to move everything out | 我们刮墙之前 |
[02:38] | before we scrape. | 得把所有东西都搬出去 |
[02:39] | Richie, you’re not listening. | 里奇你没认真听我说哦 |
[02:40] | Look, I don’t wanna choose sides, | 听着我不想选边站 |
[02:41] | but it seems like moving the lockers | 但且前最好的办法 |
[02:42] | is the best way to do this. | 是把储物柜搬走 |
[02:43] | Wow, Marcus, I never thought I’d see the day | 马科斯打死我都想不到有一天 |
[02:45] | GOLAN where you would form an actual alliance with Neil Geoff. | 你会站尼尔·杰夫结盟 |
[02:47] | Alright, Richie, it’s not an alliance. It’s just like common sense- | 里奇这不是结盟 这是基术常识 |
[02:49] | It sure sounded like an alliance. | 我听着就是结盟 |
[02:50] | No, no. It’s just like common sense. | 不是的 这是常识啊 |
[02:51] | Move the lockers first. | 先把储物柜搬开 |
[02:52] | I’m watching a guy who does this shit | 我看过行家的 |
[02:55] | INAL BEEF of CHICAG all the fuckin’time. | 教学视频 |
[02:56] | He just tarps over | 他就铺了一层防水布 |
[02:57] | I’m trying to save you lizards some moves here | 我是想给你们这些懒汉省步骤 |
[02:59] | I’ll tell you what, you take half the guys in the dining room- | 这样吧你把餐厅一半的人都过来 |
[03:01] | -There’s only three guys. -Dude, I need | - 只有咱们仨啊-哥们我现在就需要 |
[03:03] | all the hands to move the lockers out right now | 所有人帮忙来搬储物柜 |
[03:04] | Okay, fine. We’ll do it your way. | 行没问题就照你说的做 |
[03:06] | You take, uh, two guysTEIA | 你找两个EEF |
[03:08] | -It’s still your fuckin’way. -RICHIE: Good? Go | - 这不还按你的方式来嘛-好吗 |
[03:09] | No, it’s not my fuckin’way. | 这不是我的方式 |
[03:10] | There’s not sides! | 也不用选边站 |
[03:11] | There’s one way, it’s the fuckin’right way! | 这件事只有一种方式 正确的方式 |
[03:14] | Watch this. | 你看啊 |
[03:15] | B Nat? -You just, you called Mom? | 小娜-你给妈打电话了 |
[03:18] | -You called Mom? -Yes, honey. | -你给妈打电话了-对亲 |
[03:19] | Okay, listen, so.. | 好吧听着 |
[03:22] | BEEF Okay, I just wanna do it right. | 好吧我只想好好做 |
[03:24] | And I do think that we need to move the lockers out first | 我觉得在刮墙之前 |
[03:26] | before we scrape. | 要先把储物柜搬出去 |
[03:27] | So then move the lockers first, my love | 那就先把储物柜搬出去啊亲爱的 |
[03:29] | Then we’re just gonna move them right back | 那就等于搬回了 |
[03:30] | where they are, Natalie. | 原来的地方娜塔莉 |
[03:31] | Why fuck ’em up? | 何必多此一举呢 |
[03:33] | Don’t start bossing people around, please | 别这么颐指气使跟我讲话好吗 |
[03:35] | Natalie, I’m trying to head up this operation. | 娜塔莉我是想带领大家往前走 |
[03:37] | I’m trying to assert myself, okay? | 也在很努力地维护自己好吗 |
[03:39] | I don’t know what they teach you about leadership at the bank, | 我不知道银行是怎么教你们领导力的 |
[03:42] | but in this kind of a situation, what you need is an alpha, | 但在这种情况下你需要的是老大 |
[03:45] | and that is not Fak. | 法克当不了老大 |
[03:47] | They can smell his pheromones. | 他的荷尔蒙就不对 |
[03:48] | They are weak as shit. That’s just chemistry. | 弱得像狗屎这是种气场 |
[03:50] | Move the fucking lockers. | 把储物柜挪开 |
[03:53] | -Are you alright? -SUGAR: I’m fine. | -你还好吗-我很好 |
[03:54] | You want a Sprite? | 来罐雪碧不 |
[03:55] | -You look kinda green. -SUGAR: Mm-mmm | 你脸色不太好 |
[04:00] | For real, you’re shitty. | 讲真你就是垃圾 |
[04:02] | -I didn’t wanna do it wrong. -You’re shitty. | - 我只想把事做对 -你是垃圾 |
[04:03] | I didn’t wanna do it wrong | 我不想做错 |
[04:04] | You did call Mom, though. | 但你还给你妈打电话 |
[04:06] | THE ORIGINAL Thank you, Marcus. BEF | 感谢支持 马库斯 |
[04:06] | Yeah, but you were wrong | 对 但你还是错了 |
[04:08] | THE ORIGINAL What? You were. BEFE | 怎么错了就是错了 |
[04:12] | Move ’em | 搬开吧 |
[04:14] | Okay, Chefs, we are three months out from open | 大厨们三个月后就要开业了 |
[04:17] | and I want everybody to stay sharp. | 为了让大家拿出好面貌 |
[04:19] | So we’re gonna be sending you guys to culinary school. | 我们要送你们去烹饪学校 |
[04:24] | But I already know how to do it. | 但我已经会烹饪了 |
[04:26] | Oh, well, it’s not about that, Chef. | 好吧会不是问题大厨 |
[04:28] | It’s about, you know, repetition, right? | 问题在于不断重复对吧 |
[04:30] | And it’s already built into the budget | 这顶已经纳入预算了 |
[04:32] | so you’ll still be paid hourly. | 所以工资会按小时计算 |
[04:33] | Oh, I’m in. | 太好了我加入 |
[04:35] | Let’s do it, baby! | 开始吧 宝贝 |
[04:38] | Uh, Ebra, this is gonna be a really great way | 埃布拉这是一个高效利用在这里的时间 |
[04:41] | to take advantage of our time here | 充实自己的好机会 |
[04:44] | I don’t want to wear a uniform. | 但我不想穿制服 |
[04:46] | Okay. Well, you can discuss that with the school. | 这个你可以跟学校商量 |
[04:48] | It’s not that kinda uniform. | 这不是那种制服 |
[04:50] | SYDNEY: This is exciting. | 多开心啊 |
[04:53] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[04:54] | Great. Okay. Yeah, | 太好了行 |
[04:56] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[05:03] | RICHIE: Go left. -FAK: I’m going left! | - 向左走-这不是往左走了吗 |
[05:04] | You gotta go right. | 你得往右走 |
[05:05] | No, it’s-it’s the fridge handle. | 不是是冰箱把手 |
[05:07] | The fridge handle, it keeps, um. | 冰箱把手总是 |
[05:09] | It’s breaking. Yeah, it’s breaking off, yeah | 总是出问题对总是断 |
[05:11] | -FAK: Okay! -Not left. | - 好了- 别往左 |
[05:12] | -FAK: Pick it up! -Come on. | - 抬起来-加油 |
[05:14] | My number is 7-7-3. -RICHIE: What are you doing? | 我的电话是773-你干什么呀 |
[05:17] | 555 -.5-5-5. | |
[05:19] | 0901 uh, 0..0-9-0-1. | |
[05:23] | RICHIE: Left. -You gotta pick it, pick it up, tool | -左边 -起来抬起来 |
[05:25] | -Why are you fighting me on this? -FAK: I’m not! | -你干嘛跟我唱反调-我没有 |
[05:27] | CARMY: Yo! Yo! Guys, guys | 喂喂伙计们 |
[05:29] | I think I know the answer, but can you please shut the fuck up | 这里有办法你们能不能先闭嘴 |
[05:32] | RICHIE: Yo. Cousin. -FAK: Carmy, I wanted to do it the right way- | - 表亲-我想把事情做对 |
[05:34] | I had this shit all dialed and then this cucumber, | 我本来都安排好了然后这个傻瓜 |
[05:37] | -he’s gotta tell Mom–.and he made it his. | - 他非得告诉妈妈 - 他非要按他的来 |
[05:38] | I can’t get a grip on the lockers ’cause Mikey’s is still locked. | 我这边根本没抓手因为麦基的柜子还锁着 |
[05:40] | Alright. Hey. Got it. Thank you. Thank you. | 好吧明白谢谢你 谢谢 |
[05:43] | Marcus agrees with me. | 马库斯跟我意见一致 |
[05:51] | FAK: It’s– it’s still here. | 这个柜子 还在这里 |
[05:55] | Just fuckin’open it. | 直接暴力打开吧 |
[05:57] | FAK: Okay, hold on. | 好的等一下 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:02] | There, Bear. | 给你老熊 |
[06:03] | SUGAR: What’s goin’on? | 咋回事 |
[06:05] | We gotta cut it. | 我们打算把锁锯断 |
[06:42] | June 5th, 2010. | 2010年6月5日 |
[06:46] | Taste of Chicago. | 芝加哥美食节 |
[06:48] | -The booth. -The booth. | -那个小摊位-小摊位 |
[06:52] | That was really fun. | 那天真的很开心 |
[06:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:04] | Yo, you wanna work at the apartment? | 嘿 咱们来我公寓办公吧 |
[07:06] | -SUGAR: Yeah. -Yeah? | -好的-好么 |
[07:07] | -Yo, Chef. -SYDNEY: Hmm? | -对了大厨 -干嘛 |
[07:09] | -I need more, um, inspiration. -What do you mean? | -我需要更多的灵感 -你什么意思 |
[07:11] | I went through all those books you gave me. | 我把你给我的书都读完了 |
[07:13] | -All the cookbooks? -All of ’em. | - 都读完了 - 每一本 |
[07:15] | Okay, yeah, I’ll-I’ll think on it. | 行 我会考虑的 |
[07:17] | -Cool.-Cool. | -好的 -行 |
[07:21] | -Was that. -Mikey’s locker. | - 那个是- 麦基的储物柜 |
[07:24] | -SYDNEY: Hmm. -Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | There was just a hat in it? | 里面只放了顶帽子吗 |
[07:31] | -Syd. -What? | -西德-怎么了 |
[07:33] | Come on. Asshole. | 别这样混蛋 |
[07:35] | What? I’m not an asshole. | 怎么啦我不是混蛋 |
[07:38] | Hey, I’m not an asshole. | 嘿我真不是混蛋 |
[07:42] | ♪ I’m gonna get out on the road tonight J | 我今晚准备上路了 |
[07:47] | ‘Cause I got a hollow in my head J | 因为我头脑空空 |
[07:50] | I’m just checking it up | 我只想检查一下 |
[07:52] | Baby, one more time for you ♪ | 宝贝再为你做一次 |
[07:56] | ♪ Checking it up until the pile hits the sky ♪ | 确认下直至堆积至天空 |
[08:02] | It’s like I think I’m sick of cocaine J | 就像我已经厌倦了可卡因 |
[08:07] | But I got a feeling like it’s running. J | 但我有种感觉它仍在我脑海 |
[08:09] | CARMY: Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等等等等等等等等 |
[08:11] | I’m just checking it up J | 我只想确认下 |
[08:13] | ♪ Baby, one more time for you ♪ | 宝贝再为你做一次 |
[08:16] | CARMY: Okay. -SYDNEY: Okay. | -好的-好 |
[08:18] | Checking it up until the pile hits the sky ♪ | 确认下直到堆积到天空 |
[08:22] | Well, even the best years.. J | 就算那些最好的年华 |
[08:23] | Hell of a lot of Sydneys in here. | 这里的西德尼可不少啊 |
[08:27] | Don’t look ’em in the eyes. | 别跟他们目光对视 |
[08:34] | ♪ All these seasons ♪ | 这么多年年岁岁 |
[08:35] | ♪ All these seasons J | 这么多年年岁岁 |
[08:37] | ♪ All this time ♪ | 这么多时光 |
[08:39] | ♪ Spinning past till they leave you far behind J | 疾驰而过把你远远抛在脑后 |
[08:43] | Lay me down..J | 把我放倒 |
[08:44] | SYDNEY: Just thinking like.. | 我觉得可以是 |
[08:46] | beef, uh, smoke, cherry. | 牛肉烟熏樱桃 |
[08:50] | That sort of world. | 那种组合 |
[08:51] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[08:53] | SYDNEY: Still thinking chaos menu? | 还打算搞混搭菜单么 |
[08:55] | Yeah, chaos menu, but, um.. | 对混搭菜单 不过 |
[08:58] | uh, thoughtful. | 要体现出小巧思 |
[09:09] | –Really? | 不会吧 |
[09:11] | -CARMY: It’s New York. -SYDNEY: Hmm. | -是纽约-嗯 |
[09:13] | CARMY: Lame, right? | 很老套对吧 |
[09:14] | I wanna hate it, | 我也想嗤之以鼻 |
[09:15] | like, don’t get me wrong, I do, but.. | 别误会我的意思我确实想但是 |
[09:18] | Looks sick. | 看起来好酷炫 |
[09:20] | And I bet it felt really good wearing it. | 穿着它感觉一定很好 |
[09:23] | -Yeah, it did. -SYDNEY: Hmm. | - 确实感觉不错 -恩 |
[09:27] | Can I ask you something | 我能问你件事吗 |
[09:29] | and you can tell me to fuck off if you want? | 你不想回答的话可以叫我滚蛋 |
[09:32] | I doubt I’m gonna tell you to fuck off. | 我不会叫你滚蛋的 |
[09:34] | SYDNEY: Hmm. Uh.. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | When you got that call, | 你接到那个电话的时候 |
[09:36] | the three-star call.. | 那个三星的电话 |
[09:37] | -Fuck off. -SYDNEY: Yeah, okay. | -滚蛋-是啊好吧 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:40] | -CARMY: Um.. -I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:42] | How did it feel? | 你当时什么感觉 |
[09:43] | The first ten seconds felt like a sort of panic | 前十秒我心里一阵恐慌 |
[09:46] | cause I knew I just had to keep ’em. | 因为我知道我接下来得留住星级 |
[09:48] | I had to retain ’em. | 要守住这三星 |
[09:50] | And your brain does this weird thing | 你的大脑会有些很奇怪的反应 |
[09:52] | where it just bypasses any sense of joy. | 这些反应与快乐毫不沾边 |
[09:56] | It just like attaches itself to dread. | 似乎与恐惧紧紧相连 |
[10:00] | And, um, I don’t know, after those ten seconds, | 我不知道十秒钟之后 |
[10:02] | I had to turn over a really slow table | 我得去打理一桌很慢的客人 |
[10:03] | cause the, uh, | 因为呃 |
[10:04] | entire United Nations Security Council | 整个联合国安理会 |
[10:06] | was coming in. | 进来就餐了 |
[10:10] | So, normal. Totally normal | 所以感觉很正常跟平常别无二致 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:24] | Fak? Fak? | 法克法克 |
[10:26] | What’s this brown shit? | 这堆棕色东西是什么 |
[10:28] | MARCUS: I’ve seen some of those, too. | 我也看见了 |
[10:29] | Also, why was there a hockey stick behind the locker? | 还有 储物柜后面怎么会有根曲棍球棒 |
[10:31] | -Sworn to secrecy. -Yo, can we switch? | -发誓保密-能换下位置吗 |
[10:33] | You can see fine from right there. | 你站那儿也能看清啊 |
[10:35] | I need to see it. | 我需要看到才行 |
[10:35] | You can see just fine from where you are. | 你现在的位置就能看清楚 |
[10:38] | Okay. -It’s my ladder. | 行吧-这梯子是我的 |
[10:40] | FAK: Yeah, okay. | 行吧好的 |
[10:46] | Oh, you’re such a fuckin’showoff. | 你真他妈爱卖弄 |
[10:49] | Think you’re so fuckin’cool? -I am so fuckin’cool. | 是不是还觉得自己挺酷-我就是挺酷 |
[10:52] | -And you don’t need to be here. -I’m the supervisor. | - 我不需要在这 - 我是主管 |
[10:54] | -Supervisor of what? -FAK; Not good, guys. | 什么主管?-不太妙伙计们 |
[10:55] | This is not good. | 这不太妙 |
[10:56] | -This is not good. -What’s not good? | -不好 -不好吗 |
[10:57] | -Mold. -MARCUS: Is that bad? | -霉菌 -很严重吗 |
[10:58] | Mold is the death knell. | 霉菌是死亡的丧钟 |
[10:59] | Don’t freak out and go calling for Mom, okay? | 你别吓得又去给你妈打电话了 |
[11:01] | This is scary. This could ruin everything | 这很可怕 这会毁掉一切的 |
[11:03] | Listen, it is scary, okay? | 听着是很可怕好吗 |
[11:05] | And I will grant you that it’s gained some traction | 我承认近期的媒体宣传中 |
[11:07] | in recent media cycles. | 总是提到这个玩意儿 |
[11:08] | Mold is a buzzword, yeah, for sure. | 霉菌是个流行词没错 |
[11:10] | But if you go call Mom, she’s gonna call in | 但你要是打电话告诉你妈她会把 |
[11:11] | all the weirdos and the scientists, | 所有怪胎和科学家都叫过来 |
[11:13] | the abatement people. | 包括治理处的人 |
[11:14] | Lest I remind you, | 别说我没提醒你 |
[11:16] | we are on cousin’s schedule, Neil Geoff. | 我表亲的时间表都规划好了尼尔·杰夫 |
[11:20] | What’s your middle name? -What’s my middle name? | -你中间名是什么-我中间名是什么 |
[11:22] | -Yeah, like, what’s your middle name? -Lawrence. | -对啊 问你中间名是什么-劳伦斯 |
[11:23] | Well, Richard Lawrence, I’m telling Mom now. | 理查德·劳伦斯我现在就去告我妈 |
[11:26] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈试试 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna call Mom right now. | 我现在就给我妈打电话 |
[11:29] | -Don’t you fucking dare. -I dare. I dare. | -你他妈的敢 -我就是敢了 |
[11:30] | You know what? Actually, I dare you. | 知道吗我就知道你不敢 |
[11:31] | -I dare right now. -I dare you. Call Mom. | -我怎么不敢-你不敢不敢给你妈打电话 |
[11:33] | -Uh-huh. -I dare you. Call Mom. | 你不敢你打啊 |
[11:35] | -Mom. -I’m gonna call- | -妈妈 -我要打电话给 |
[11:36] | -Call Mom. Call Mom. -Mom. Mom | - 给你妈的 -你打啊 |
[11:37] | -See what happens. -Mom. Mom. | - 后果白负 -妈妈妈妈 |
[11:38] | -She can’t hear you. – Nat.. | 她根本听不见 |
[11:39] | See what happens when you call her. | 有种你就打给她你给我试试 |
[11:40] | -Want me to do it loud? -See what happens when you call her | -要我说大声点吗-你打呀你打一个试试 |
[11:42] | I’ll get louder. I’ll get louder. | 我说大声点 我声音再大点 |
[11:43] | RICHIE: Get louder and see what happens. | 你大声点啊你给我试试 |
[11:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:51] | You should have all received your student login | 大家的账号应该都在 |
[11:53] | after the Zoom orientations. | 视频入学简介后收到了 |
[11:55] | I’ll be sending you a link to the board | 我会把公告板链接发给大家 |
[11:57] | so you can access the class notes | 大家可以在每天结束后 |
[11:58] | at the end of each day. | 查阅课堂笔记 |
[12:13] | Uh, veal chop demi-glace. | 半糖霜小牛肉碎 |
[12:15] | I was thinking like hamachi crudo, but that might be. | 我想用生鱼酱汁 但可能 |
[12:17] | -I don’t know. -No, that’s good. | - 我说不好 -挺好的 |
[12:19] | SYDNEY: Hmm | 好的 |
[12:21] | Tenderloin? | 里脊肉 |
[12:23] | Yes. Marciana? | 好的玛奇亚娜吗 |
[12:24] | SYDNEY: Mm-hmm. | 好 |
[12:25] | E A vinegar. Some kinda. | 种醋 加点 |
[12:29] | E Cherry? -Cherry vinegar? | - 樱桃风味在里面-樱桃醋 |
[12:30] | -Cherry vinegar | 樱桃醋 |
[12:49] | TINA: You got this, baby. | 你能行的宝贝 |
[12:50] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[12:53] | Yes, Chef. | 是的-大厨 |
[12:58] | Hey, um, can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[13:00] | You can tell me to fuck off | 不想说也可以叫我滚蛋 |
[13:04] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[13:04] | Really want one of these bullshit stars? | 你真的很在意星级评分吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I really do. | 我真的很在意 |
[13:12] | You’re gonna have to care about everything. | 那你的心思要全花在这些事上 |
[13:14] | More than anything. | 把它们看得至关重要 |
[13:25] | The, um, last dinner that I did with Sheridan Road | 我在谢里登路的最后一场掌勺 |
[13:29] | was this fundraiser at this lady’s house, | 是在一位女士家里举办筹款会 |
[13:31] | and she was so mean | 她要求特别苛刻 |
[13:33] | and she wanted. | 她想要 |
[13:35] | demanded fresh pasta. | 特別要求意大利面要新鲜 |
[13:37] | So, you know me, I’m like, yeah, let’s-let’s go | 所以我就说行吧可以 |
[13:40] | And then I get there and it’s dried out. | 但等我过去意面都干了 |
[13:44] | Ev-ev-everything that I try to roll out is crumbling | 我想推出的餐品都摇摇欲坠 |
[13:48] | and clock is ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[13:49] | And I’ve got this beautiful, | 我准备了一个非常惊艳 |
[13:51] | I mean, like this gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous lamb ragu. | 特别特别奢华的羔羊肉酱 |
[13:53] | I’ve been working on it for, like, 72 hours. | 做这个酱花了我三天 |
[13:55] | It was perfect. | 成品特别完美 |
[13:58] | but I didn’t have any pasta. | 但是我没意大利面啊 |
[13:59] | So I spooned that shit over King’s Hawaiian rolls. | 所以我把酱汁倒在了国王夏威夷的面包卷上 |
[14:04] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来很好吃 |
[14:05] | It wasn’t bad. | 还不错 |
[14:07] | Was that before you moved in with your dad? | 这事发生在你进你爸家之前吗 |
[14:08] | That is why I moved in with my dad. | 就因为这事我才搬去跟我爸同住 |
[14:10] | -Oh, shit. -SYDNEY: Oh, yeah. | -哎我去-是啊 |
[14:11] | -That was the one, huh? -That was the one. | -因为这个被炒的 -对就这事 |
[14:15] | Well, at least you can rely on him. | 好吧至少你有他可以依靠 |
[14:20] | Is your mom cool? | 你妈没意见吧 |
[14:27] | -It’s lacto ferment? -SYDNEY: Yeah, yeah | -这是那个泡菜吧 -对对的 |
[14:34] | Oh, fuck. | 我草 |
[14:35] | SYDNEY: Mm. Mm-mm. -Oh, my God | 我的天啊 |
[14:39] | Chef, that’s way too much acid. | 主厨 这也太酸了 |
[14:40] | -Oh, my God. -Holy shit. | - 天啊 - 该死 |
[14:42] | Did I fuck up your recipe or- | 我是不是弄错你配方了 |
[14:43] | No. I must’ve just given you the wrong count, it’s fine. | 不是是我自己数错了没事儿 |
[14:46] | Wait, do you need a Rolaid or something? | 等等要来片抗酸剂么 |
[14:47] | Did I give you heartburn? | 我不会害你烧心吧 |
[14:48] | -‘Cause I. That’s fucked. -CARMY: No. | 因为我太失败了 -没有 |
[14:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no. It’s, um.. | 不不不就是 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:53] | In sign, uh, two of my old chefs used to do it. | 我以前有俩厨师以前会这么做 |
[14:57] | You know, if they were angry, | 如果他们 |
[14:58] | fighting on the line, it helped. | 在前面受了气这么做很有帮助 |
[15:00] | It was like their version of, | 就好像他们在借此说 |
[15:01] | “Let’s talk about this later, ” you know. | “这事以后再说“吧 |
[15:04] | It didn’t matter if one tore the other one apart. | 就算互相把对方酸死也不介意 |
[15:07] | It always got them through service. | 总能帮他们撑过服务业的艰难 |
[15:14] | It’s good. | 这很好 |
[15:24] | You know, your dad, he, um.. | 对了你爸 |
[15:25] | Yo. Sorry. Um.. | 哟抱歉 |
[15:29] | The frozen concord grapes. | 冻康科德葡萄 |
[15:31] | We do like a beef consomme type thing | 我们用来做一道牛肉清炖汤么 |
[15:34] | Smoked bone marrow? | 熏骨髓汤之类的吗 |
[15:38] | That’s something. | 是这个方向 |
[15:39] | It’s something. | 是吧方向不错 |
[15:42] | I don’t even really know. | 我甚至都不知道 |
[15:44] | -Mikey died and. – | 麦基死了然后 |
[15:47] | I just never wanted to be in this place at all. | 我其实根本不想来这里的 |
[15:50] | Then my other brother started running the place, | 后来我另一个兄弟当了这儿的经理 |
[15:52] | and now I wanna be here all the time. | 结果我现在整天都想呆在这儿 |
[15:54] | Fucking disgusting | 真他妈恶心 |
[15:56] | Is that healthy? | 这样健康吗 |
[15:59] | So much is about to change. | 很多事情都会变 |
[16:01] | Am I just here to try and force everything to stay the same? | 我真的要强迫一切一成不变吗 |
[16:06] | But then I think I could be good at this, you know. | 但我觉得我可以做得很好 |
[16:11] | But as adults, we never try new things | 可我们成年人从不尝试新鲜事物 |
[16:13] | because it just becomes so easy to keep doing the same exact thing | 我们只喜欢跟同样的人 、做着同样的事 |
[16:17] | with the same exact people. | 因为这样最简单 |
[16:19] | Who doesn’t want easy? | 谁不喜欢简单呢 |
[16:21] | Who doesn’t wanna just fucking be okay? | 多一事不如少一事 |
[16:26] | -Like..- | 比如 |
[16:28] | I haven’t even told anyone I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了我谁都没告诉 |
[16:34] | There. Okay. | 我说出来了好吧 |
[16:35] | The photo should have uploaded. | 照片应该已经上传了 |
[16:38] | No, I definitely already sent the one | 不 我肯定发过 |
[16:40] | of the flush valve gasket. | 冲洗阀垫片的照片 |
[16:42] | I don’t even think that’s where the issue is | 我觉得根本不是那里的问题 |
[16:43] | cause the drip’s coming from the shut-off valve. | 因为水是从关闭阀流出来的 |
[16:45] | –Yeah, no, I know. | 对我知道 |
[16:48] | Okay, fine, Gene, yes. | 好吧好吧吉恩对 |
[16:51] | You are the plumber. Uh-huh. | 你才是水管工好 |
[16:54] | Okay, I’ll send it over. Bye | 好 我会发过去的 再见 |
[17:03] | This is Nat. | 我是小娜 |
[17:07] | A what issue? | 什么问题 |
[17:08] | Fak, you’re fuckin’insane! | 法克你他妈疯了吧 |
[17:10] | He’s not human. Ridley even says so. | 他连人类都不是一雷德利都说了 |
[17:13] | Why don’t you learn how to fuckin’watch stuff? | 你他妈会不会看东西啊 |
[17:15] | -We have a mold problem? -No, we don’t. | -我们房子闹霉菌了 -没有啊 |
[17:16] | SUGAR: Uh, it wasn’t a question. | 我没在问你 |
[17:18] | A guy just returned our call about a mold problem | 有人刚给我们回了电话 提到了霉菌 |
[17:20] | and said it’s definitely a mold problem. | 说肯定是霉菌的问题 |
[17:22] | Well, I wonder how the fuck some guy would suspect us | 我也挺好奇怎么他妈的有人会怀疑 |
[17:26] | NE of having a mold problem F | 我们这里闹霉菌 |
[17:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | Sweetheart, did you call a mold man? | 亲爱的 是你给除霉工打电话的吗 |
[17:33] | -No. -Fak. | - 不是 -法克 |
[17:34] | Richie. -Richie. | 里奇里奇 |
[17:35] | Natalie, relax. | 娜塔莉放松 |
[17:36] | It’s under control, alright? | 切都在控制之中知道吗 |
[17:37] | These ceilings, they’re practically Styrofoam | 这些天花板其实就是泡沫塑料 |
[17:40] | Were we to have mold, | 店里要是真长了霉菌 |
[17:41] | they would collapse when I go like this. | 我一捅屋顶就塌了 |
[17:48] | -FAK: Ow! -SUGAR: Aw, you okay, honey? | - 噢 -你还好么亲爱的 |
[17:50] | FAK: No! | 不好 |
[17:54] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[18:00] | ♪ You’re not alone ♪ | 你并不孤单 |
[18:04] | I’m with you | 我和你在一起 |
[18:08] | ♪ I am lonely, too ♪ | 我也很孤独 |
[18:15] | to 54th Cermak What’s that song? | 那首歌是什么 |
[18:23] | ♪ Can’t be sungJ | 那首不能被两个人 |
[18:27] | ♪ By two? | 唱的歌 |
[18:36] | ♪ A broken home ♪ | 一个破碎的家 |
[18:40] | ♪ A broken heart ♪ | 颗破碎的心 |
[18:44] | ♪ Isolated and afraid ♪ | 孤立又害怕 |
[18:48] | Okay, here’s one. | 好我想起一个 |
[18:50] | It was our third date | 那是我们第三次约会 |
[18:53] | and we were maybe 20? | 那时我们大概20岁吧 |
[18:57] | Uh, just getting to know each other, | 只想互相了解一下 |
[19:00] | we liked each other, but it was still early. | 我们彼此有好感但感情还很青涩 |
[19:02] | We were going to a party. | 我们要一起去参加派对 |
[19:04] | I borrowed a friend of mine’s car | 我借了一个朋友的车 |
[19:07] | and we hit a rock or something and popped the tire. | 后来我们撞上了应该是石头吧轮胎爆了 |
[19:12] | And, young lady, I can only admit this now | 小姑娘要不是我现在换轮胎的速度 |
[19:14] | because I can change a tire faster than anybody ever could. | 完败所有人我永远也不会承认爆胎了 |
[19:19] | But you didn’t know how to change a tire? | 不过你当时不会换轮胎 |
[19:21] | Not at all. I was trying to figure it out. | 一点都不会我是摸索着换 |
[19:24] | -SYDNEY: Okay. Okay. -Fast! | -好吧好吧-快速摸索 |
[19:25] | And so I get underneath the hood and I’m stalling, and I’m acting | 所以我钻到引擎盖下 一边拖延时间 一边表演 |
[19:29] | and-and I’m pretending like I’m doing something, | 假装在修什么 |
[19:31] | and she’s just calm in the car | 她在车里很淡定 |
[19:33] | So I walk out of the car and I say, | 所以我从车里走出来说 |
[19:35] | “I think it might be the radiator.’ | “可能是散热器的问题” |
[19:37] | And she goes, “Oh, no.” | 她说“哦不会吧” |
[19:40] | She does not go, “Oh, no.” -EMMANUEL: Your mama, your mama.. | -她真这么说的-你妈妈 你妈妈 |
[19:42] | Your mama was like a southern belle. | 你妈妈像个南方美人一样 |
[19:43] | A Black southern belle. “Yes, Beauregard.” | 那种南方黑人美女“是的白瑞德” |
[19:46] | And so she gets out of the car, | 于是她下了车 |
[19:48] | -she opens the hood.. -SYDNEY: Uh-huh. | -打开引擎盖 -嗯嗯 |
[19:50] | .she looks inside and she says, | 看了看里面说道 |
[19:53] | ‘Huh. Uh-huh. It’s definitely the radiator.’ | 哈绝对是散热器的问题 |
[19:56] | And I was like, “Uh, yeah! Yeah.” | 我说没错没错 |
[20:00] | -No. -EMMANUEL: So then she walks to the back of the car, | 模识 然后她走到车后面 |
[20:04] | changes that damn tire in ten seconds. | 十秒钟就把轮胎换好了 |
[20:08] | Then gets in the car and looks at me smiling. | 然后钻进车里边笑边看着我 |
[20:13] | You didn’t know her dad was a mechanic. | 你不知道她爸就是个机械师 |
[20:15] | I absolutely had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[20:18] | SYDNEY: The best. | 最好的那种 |
[20:19] | The best. | 最好的那种 |
[20:20] | I wanna get it through to you J | 我想让你明白 |
[20:23] | You’re not alone ♪ | 你并不孤单 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna get it through to you J | 我想让你明白的 |
[20:35] | ♪ You’re not alone ♪ | 你并不孤单 |
[20:56] | CLAIRE: Carm? | 卡姆 |
[21:09] | Claire. Hey. | 克莱尔 你好 |
[21:11] | You-you got there. | 你认出我了 |
[21:12] | CARMY: Yeah, it took me a sec. | 是啊花了一点时间 |
[21:13] | Took you a second, yeah. | 花了挺长时间 |
[21:14] | It’s been, uh | 好久 |
[21:16] | CLAIRE: Forever. | 好久不见了 |
[21:17] | -Forever. Definitely. -CLAIRE: Yeah | - 真的挺久了了 - 是啊 |
[21:20] | You, uh, making a sundae? | 你要·做圣代吗 |
[21:22] | Sundae? Oh, yeah. A nice veall stock sundae. | 圣代对小牛肉高汤圣代 |
[21:26] | With vanilla ice cream? | 用香草冰淇涧做么 |
[21:27] | That actually sounds delicious | 听起来很好吃 |
[21:29] | -Yeah. – | 是啊 |
[21:32] | So how’s your life been, Berzatto? | 你过得怎么样 贝尔扎托 |
[21:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:41] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[21:44] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[21:55] | RICHIE: You guys really don’t have to help me clean up. | 你们真的没必要帮我打扫的 |
[21:57] | MARCUS: Yes, we do. | 当然有必要 |
[21:59] | It’s not your fault. It’s the mold’s. | 这不是你的错-是霉菌的错 |
[22:05] | NES Thanks, Neil. | 谢谢你尼尔 |
[22:11] | You know, you did the, uh, right thing | 你知道 你匿名给除霉公司打电话 |
[22:13] | when you placed the anonymous call to the mold people. | 这招还挺聪明的 |
[22:16] | I. I didn’t. | 不是我打的 |
[22:18] | MARCUS: I did. | 是我打的 |
[22:20] | What, I was trying to tell you. | 什么我试过告诉你的 |
[22:24] | Alliance. | 联盟 |
[22:26] | MARCUS: Alliance. | 联盟 |
[22:28] | -Thanks. -MARCUS: Alliance | - 谢谢- 联盟 |
[22:31] | : SYDNEY: So, yeah, we’re just finishing up the menu now, | 对 我们刚敲定好菜单 |
[22:32] | but it’s really cool. | 超酷的 |
[22:34] | Um, we’re just trying to make sure | 我们只是想增进 |
[22:35] | that we, you know, are familiar, | 彼此的了解 |
[22:37] | but obviously operating at a higher level, | 我只指更深层的那种了解 |
[22:39] | you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[22:40] | Um, and insane but cool. | 难以置信 但还挺酷的 |
[22:42] | We want a star. | 我们想赢下一颗星 |
[22:44] | It’s personal victory and it’s also very good for business | 这对厨师和餐厅都是胜利 |
[22:48] | Like, more than worth the detour, like plan a trip- | 明确目标 就像计划一次旅行 |
[22:50] | And-and how many do you guys want? | 你们想赢下几颗星 |
[22:52] | Oh. Um, one, I think. | 一星就够吧 |
[22:55] | Yeah, that’ll keep us consistent, low to the ground, | 这可以让我们稳步提升接地气 |
[22:58] | but obviously, like a little bit above it. | 但又比平常馆子高端一点 |
[22:59] | Uh, do you get paid the same? | 你的薪水不变吗 |
[23:01] | Well, TBD for a month there’ll be payment | 嗯本来暂定一个月后发薪 |
[23:04] | and then right now it’s built into the business plan | 现在我的薪酬已经纳入了商业结构 |
[23:07] | that that’ll take a bit of a pause | 所以暂时不发 |
[23:09] | just so that the rest of the team can definitely be paid. | 好让团队里其他人拿到薪水 |
[23:13] | So. you have a job for a month, | 所以你工作了一个月 |
[23:16] | then not a job. | 然后又没有工作了么 |
[23:18] | I will have a job. | 我有工作 |
[23:20] | It’s just that payment will be deferred for six months | 只不过要推迟六个月发薪水 |
[23:22] | and I’m not the only one doing it. | 我不是唯一这么做的人 |
[23:24] | So is Carm, and also Natalie. | 卡姆也是娜塔莉也是 |
[23:26] | Well, I. I can tell you’re excited | 好吧我看得出来你很兴奋 |
[23:28] | and I am glad you’re excited. | 我也很为你兴奋 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | I also want you to know that Cousin Monty | 我还想告诉你 你蒙蒂表哥 |
[23:41] | always has a job for you at Boeing. -Okay. | -总可以推荐你去波音公司工作的-行吧 |
[23:45] | . if you decide to make a change. | 如果你决定换个方向的话 |
[23:47] | If I decide to make a change and just go like this | 我决定换个方向然后会突然 |
[23:49] | at the airport for the rest of my life, like- | 去机场度过余生么就像 |
[23:51] | Honey, honey, it’s-it’s.. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[23:53] | It’s a different beast, that’s all I’m saying. | 我只想告诉你这行业跟别的不一样 |
[23:55] | A different beast than-than what? | 怎么不一样 |
[24:00] | I read about restaurants in the papers. | 我在报纸上看过很多餐馆的报到 |
[24:02] | -Oh, my God. What are you reading in the papers? -EMMANUEL: They’re hard | -天你都在报纸上读什么-这条路很难 |
[24:05] | And a lot of them– | 而且很多餐馆 |
[24:06] | Yeah, a lot of them don’t work out. | 我知道很多都没能没成功 |
[24:08] | -Yes, we’ve actually had this conversation before. -I’m-I’m saying they.. | -我们以前谈过这个问题 -我是说 |
[24:10] | I’m saying they-they don’t, | 我是说他们没成功 |
[24:12] | that doesn’t mean that-that you-you won’t. | 不代表你们就不会成功 |
[24:14] | So then what does it mean? Why are you bringing it up? | 那你什么意思你为什么提这个 |
[24:19] | It’s just interesting that the backup plan | 真有意思你的后备计划 |
[24:22] | is now the only plan. | 现在成了唯一的计划 |
[24:26] | Okay. This is not last time | 好吧这跟上次不一样 |
[24:28] | -I know it’s not last time. -I’m in a different place in my life, | -我知道-我跟那时的人生阶段不一样 |
[24:32] | in a, in a better place, I think. | 我认为我的生活更好了 |
[24:34] | And I know what I’m doing | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[24:36] | I’ve learned a lot of lessons. | 我学到了很多教训 |
[24:38] | I’m still learning, which is actually a good thing. | 我依然在学习这是件好事 |
[24:40] | And also, I’m not alone, like in your house. | 而且我又不是无所事事住在你家 |
[24:43] | -I have a partner. -And you trust him? | -我有合伙人-你信任他么 |
[24:47] | Yes? | 信任啊 |
[24:48] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[24:50] | SYDNEY: Okay. | 好的 |
[25:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:04] | It’s weird, you know. | 你知道吗好奇怪啊 |
[25:07] | I think I like.. | 我觉得我现在 |
[25:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:12] | I just realized I’m, like, older than her now, you know. | 我才意识到我已经比她那时要大了 |
[25:19] | But just as wonderful. | 但同样精彩 |
[25:28] | I gotta go wash my hands. | 我得去洗个手 |
[25:43] | I hear you’re a doctor now. | 我听说你现在是医生了 |
[25:45] | CLAIRE: I. Almost a doctor. | 快了 |
[25:47] | I have six months left in my residency. | 我的实习期还有六个月结束 |
[25:49] | And what kinda doctor? | 哪种医生 |
[25:50] | Uh, emergency medicine. | 急诊医学 |
[25:54] | That sounds, um. intense. | 这听起来压力很大 |
[25:57] | It isn’t chill. -CARMY: Right. | -一点都不轻松 -没错 |
[26:01] | So how did you, um. | 那你是怎么 |
[26:03] | Is that something like you get to pick that? | 你做这个是自己可以选的吗 |
[26:06] | You do. | 可以啊 |
[26:07] | You, uh. | 你 |
[26:09] | Do you, uh, remember Katie from Roosevelt? | 你还记得罗斯福的凯蒂吗 |
[26:13] | Hmm.. maybe. | 好像记得 |
[26:16] | When we were, like, six, she, uh, fell off a fence and broke her arm | 我们大概六岁时 她从栅栏上摔了断了胳膊 |
[26:18] | and it scared the shit out of everybody? | 吓坏了所有人 |
[26:21] | Except me, I just, like, sat there and stared at her arm. | 除了我我就坐在那里盯着她的胳膊 |
[26:27] | Cause you wanted to fix it? | 因为你想把它修好么 |
[26:29] | I wanted to understand it. | 我想把它弄明白 |
[26:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | That was at, uh, that was Roosevelt or.. | 那是在罗斯福还是在 |
[26:39] | Uh, no, Mrs. Kelly’s. | 不 是在凯利太太家 |
[26:41] | -CARMY: Mrs. Kelly? -Yeah. | - 凯利太太 -对 |
[26:43] | CARMY: That’s so crazy. She, um. | 好巧啊她 |
[26:45] | She emailed me, like, a couple of years ago. | 她几年前给我发过邮件 |
[26:48] | She was asking advice, her, uh, her son | 征求我的建议 她儿子 |
[26:51] | wanted to become a chef. | 想成为一名厨师 |
[26:52] | And what did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[26:54] | I told him don’t, don’t do that. | 我把他劝住了别去做厨师 |
[26:57] | -That sounds right. Right? -CARMY: I think it’s right | -我感觉你做得对-我也觉得 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:59] | CARMY: Yeah, I should really, um.. | 是啊我真应该 |
[27:01] | I should really listen to myself. | 我真该听自己的话 |
[27:04] | CLAIRE: Why? What are you doing? | 为什么 你在在做什么 |
[27:07] | Opening a restaurant. | 开餐厅 |
[27:11] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[27:12] | You’re, uh, you’re doing the thing | 你终于那么做了 |
[27:16] | Trying to, yeah. | 在努力吧 是啊 |
[27:18] | CLAIRE: I still.. I-I love the name. | 我 我还是挺喜欢那个名字的 |
[27:20] | The name? | 名字 |
[27:23] | You-you don’t remember the name. | 你不记得名字的 |
[27:25] | Of course, I remember the name. | 我当然记得那个名字 |
[27:26] | No, I don’t think we even. | 我觉得我们都没告诉过别人 |
[27:28] | We didn’t even tell anybody what the name was | 我们连名字都没告诉别人 |
[27:30] | You one hundred percent told me the name | 你百分之百告诉过我那个名字 |
[27:31] | 1 I bet you one million dollars that you don’t know the name. | 赌一百万 你不知道名字 |
[27:34] | Prepare to be out of a million dollars, dude. | 做好输一百万的准备吧 |
[27:37] | How could you remember the name? | 你怎么能记住名字的 |
[27:40] | Because you’re The Bear and I remember you. | 因为你是老熊啊我记得你 |
[27:55] | I guess it’s just like, how am I getting my money now. | 所以接下来 就是你怎么给我钱了 |
[28:00] | -For sure. Um. -Mm-hmm | 是啊 |
[28:04] | Can you Venmo a million dollars? | 微末转账能转一百万吗 |
[28:06] | I feel like that would be really shady. | 这样会很可疑的 |
[28:08] | Yeah, somebody somewhere would be like, | 是啊肯定会引起 |
[28:10] | that’s-that’s fucked up, right? | 什么人警觉的 对吧 |
[28:12] | Somebody somewhere would be, like, really watching your ass. | 某人某人肯定会在盯上你 |
[28:14] | CARMY: Sure. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | Which is your choice if you want that, you know. | 但你要是想被人盯上那随你 |
[28:18] | Um. why don’t you just wire it to be safe? | 安全起见你还是银行转账给我吧 |
[28:21] | Deal. Yeah, no, that’s-that’s clean. | 好的那样做更安全 |
[28:23] | CLAIRE: Yeah, that’s clean | 是很安全 |
[28:24] | I’ll just, uh, get your contact information. | 那我记一下联系方式 |
[28:27] | CARMY: Yeah, it’s, um. | 好的是 |
[28:30] | 773555 seven, seven, three, five, five, five.. | |
[28:33] | 555 CLAIRE: Five, five, five. | |
[28:36] | 09 zero, nine.. | |
[28:38] | 09 CLAIRE: Zero, nine. | |
[28:40] | 02 .zero, two. | |
[28:43] | -CLAIRE: Zero, two. -Yep. | -02-对 |
[28:47] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[28:49] | You know with love | 你知道爱情 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:52] | ♪ Comes strange currencies | 是一种奇怪的货币 |
[28:57] | ♪ And here is my appeal J | 而以下是我的申诉 |
[29:05] | I need a chance, a second chance J | 再给我一个机会第二次机会 |
[29:07] | ♪ A third chance, a fourth chance ♪ | 第三次机会第四次机会 |
[29:09] | A word, a signal, a nod, a little breath J | 一个字一个信号一次点头一个小小的喘息 |
[29:11] | ♪ Just to fool myself, to catch myself ♪ | 让我自我欺骗自我沦陷 |
[29:15] | ♪ To make it real, real | 让它更真实 |
[29:19] | ♪ These words ♪ | 这些话 |
[29:24] | ♪ “You will be mine” ♪ | 你属于我 |
[29:27] | These words J | 这些话 |
[29:30] | ♪ “You will be mine” ♪ | 你属于我 |
[29:34] | ♪ All the time, oh ♪ | 时时刻刻 |
[29:39] | ♪ These words ♪ | 这些话 |
[29:44] | ♪ “You will be mine” J | 你属于我 |
[29:51] | AFFILIATED WITH A.F.L.-C.I.O.-C.L.C. |