时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | You alright? | 你还好吧 |
[00:53] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[00:55] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[00:56] | CLAIRE:Everything’s fine. | 切都好 |
[01:01] | So what’s today? | 所以今天什么安排 |
[01:03] | Um,NICET exam.Level 2 | 工程技术标准测试2级 |
[01:08] | CLAIRE:That sounds really serious. | 听着严肃 |
[01:10] | Yeah,it’s boss level. | 没错地狱难度 |
[01:17] | What’s NICET Level 2? | 什么是工程技术标准测试2级 |
[01:19] | Uh,NICET Level 2,it’s a fire suppression exam. | NICET2级是一种防火检查 |
[01:23] | Um,it pretty much,it has to go right above the…stove. | 基本上就是要在炉灶上 |
[01:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:38] | I’m really sorry.I just,like,um… | 真的很抱歉我 |
[01:40] | Never ever apologize. | 永远别对我道歉 |
[01:43] | CARMY:I just want you to know… | 我只想告诉你 |
[01:45] | that this is really nice. | 这种感觉太美好了 |
[01:51] | So nice that,I,uh… | 美好到让我 |
[01:54] | You’re waiting for the other shoe. | 心里总有块悬着的石头 |
[01:58] | That’s it. | 太对了 |
[01:59] | -You wanna know a secret?-CARMY:Yes. | 想听个秘密吗-想 |
[02:02] | Nobody’s keeping track of shoes. | 没人在意什么石头的 |
[02:10] | I know! | 我知道 |
[02:12] | Okay,so the…system is above the stove? | 所以是炉灶上方的一个系统 |
[02:16] | -The system is above the stove.-CLAIRE:Mm-hmm. | -炉灶上有个系统-嗯嗯 |
[02:18] | And,um,you know,it-it has to go off | 就是检测到着火后会报警的装置 |
[02:20] | if something catches fire,that could get outta control. | 有时候会失去控制 |
[02:23] | -So above Richie?Hm-mm?-Yes. | 连里奇都控制不了吗-对 |
[02:25] | So Fak would be holding it | 所以法克会拿着它 |
[02:27] | and Richie spontaneously combusts, | 里奇会制造燃烧点 |
[02:29] | there’s fire everywhere, | 火燃起来之后 |
[02:31] | the suppression system shuts off the gas line, | 防火系统会关闭然气管道 |
[02:33] | and it would spray him | 并向他喷淋 |
[02:34] | with a sodium potassium bicarbonate solution. | 碳酸氢钠钾溶液 |
[02:38] | And then we-we put this,uh,balloon on the line | 接下来我们会在管道上绑个气球 |
[02:41] | and if the balloon fills up– | 如果气球充气 |
[02:43] | If it leaks,you fail. | 如果有漏气就不能通过 |
[02:45] | If it leaks,we fail,and if it doesn’t– | 如果漏气我们就不能通过但要是不漏气 |
[02:48] | You’ve achieved Level 2. | 你们就会通过2级 |
[02:50] | Wow.You’ve done it.-We’ve done it. | 哇我你们成功了-我们就成功了 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:57] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[02:59] | CLAIRE:Mm-hmm. | 你说 |
[03:01] | Is this just the most boring shit you’ve ever heard? | 这是不是你过最无铆的事 |
[03:05] | -No,it’s so interesting.-Is it? | 不是很有意思啊 是吗 |
[03:07] | CLAIRE:How often do you get to talk about | 你平常多久一次 |
[03:08] | sodium potassium bicarbonate? | 碳酸氢钠钾啊 |
[03:10] | Um,probably about as often | 每次祈祷气球不会爆的时候 |
[03:12] | as you hope a balloon doesn’t blow up. | 我都要聊一聊 |
[03:18] | Anything else you’re thinking? | 那你还有在想其他的吗 |
[03:25] | I’m thinking you’re very,very beautiful. | 我在想你真的很美 |
[03:34] | Well…break a leg,Bear. | 好吧祝你好运老熊 |
[04:11] | JI am the crow of desperation | 我是绝妻的色9 |
[04:21] | I need no fact or validation | 不需要事实或证明 |
[04:56] | Not open yet,ma’am. | 还没开门女士 |
[05:01] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢先生 |
[05:04] | I was looking for some old,mean so-and-so named Tina. | 我在找一个刻薄的老家伙【 叫蒂娜 |
[05:09] | I’m Tina. | 我就是蒂娜 |
[05:11] | How can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[05:13] | This used to be a good restaurant here. | 我记得这里之前那家餐厅很不错 |
[05:17] | What happened to it? | 出什么事了 |
[05:19] | TINA:Well,they had to close. | 他们不得已关门了 |
[05:20] | I heard there were too many old bitches working here | 所说是店里难搞的老家伙太多 |
[05:24] | couldn’t hack it. | 没得救了 |
[05:25] | Maybe some…old bitches like their bitch ways. | 也许那些老家伙就是喜欢我行我素 |
[05:30] | Maybe they’re happy with where they are. | 也许他们对现状很满意 |
[05:34] | Maybe they don’t want to change too much | 也许他们不想改变太多 |
[05:40] | Maybe they get scared. | 也许他们被吓到了 |
[05:42] | Afraid. | 会害怕 |
[05:44] | Yeah.Makes sense. | 是你说得对 |
[05:46] | That’s how an old bitch would think. | 老家伙是会这么想 |
[05:49] | But that’s why they surround themselves | 但恰因如此他们才应该待在 |
[05:52] | with bad motherfuckers who take care of them | 那些愿意保护他们鼓励他们的 |
[05:56] | Push their ass. | 狠角色身边 |
[06:01] | This a drive-through now? | 现在这里是外卖窗口了 |
[06:03] | Yeah,well,they wanted to sell OG through here, | 是啊他们也想在这儿卖正餐的 |
[06:06] | but they’re having a really hard time hiring | 但很难招到人 |
[06:09] | Too much changes. | 变数太多 |
[06:12] | TINA:No,too many hustlers. | 不是卷的太厉害了 |
[06:14] | They all wanna be Top Jeff. | 人人都想成为顶级大厨 |
[06:16] | But what they really looking for is a stubborn,childish, | 但这单真征需要的是店执幼稚 |
[06:22] | immature,pain-in-the-ass…with arthritis | 不成熟臭毛病大推的关节炎患者 |
[06:27] | to run this thing during the day. | 在白天接接外卖 |
[06:32] | I might know a guy. | 我认识这么一个人 |
[06:38] | Send me his info. | 把他信息发来吧 |
[06:55] | SYDNEY:What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[06:57] | CARMY:Fire suppression test.You? | 防火测试你呢 |
[06:59] | SYDNEY:Controlling the zone, | 如何控场 |
[07:01] | staying calm,creating space,trust. | 保持冷静 营造空间还有信任 |
[07:04] | How do we do that? | 怎么做的呢 |
[07:06] | I don’t know.It’s hard to without a gas line. | 我不知道没有煤气什么都做不了 |
[07:08] | Right. | 是啊 |
[07:09] | When’s that guy coming in?N…Never mind. | 防火办的人啥时候过来算了 |
[07:11] | That’s a stupid fuckin’question. | 我这问题挺意的 |
[07:13] | Deliveries come in five minutes, | 送货员5分钟后会到 |
[07:15] | we got new hires in an hour, | 个小时后新员工上门 |
[07:16] | and we’re two weeks out from open. | 两周后我们就要开业 |
[07:18] | If we fail this next test, | 如果这一次防火测试不通过 |
[07:19] | -we’re fucked.-We are fucked. | 那就完蛋了一那就完蛋了 |
[07:21] | -Exactly.-Exactly. | 没错、 没错 |
[07:22] | The best offenses have the ability to reset | 最好的锋线总有能力重置目标 |
[07:25] | and-and adapt on a dime. | 并迅速适应 |
[07:28] | Book? | 书里看到的 |
[07:30] | SYDNEY:Book,yeah. | 书里看到的是的 |
[07:31] | We can do that,though. | 我们也能做到的 |
[07:35] | We have to | 我们必须做到 |
[07:51] | Okay,let me say one thing before you start laughing at me. | 行吧 等我解释完你再笑 |
[07:54] | I don’t hear anybody laughing,G. | 没人要笑话你 |
[07:59] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[08:03] | -Eleven Madison Dickhead. | 麦迪森11号白痴 |
[08:06] | Alright. | 行吧 |
[08:08] | A hundred and six miles to Chicago. | 此去芝加哥106英里 |
[08:11] | Full tank of gas. | 油箱加满了油 |
[08:12] | Half a pack of cigarettes. | 半包香烟在手 |
[08:14] | It’s dark.We’re wearing sunglasses. | 天黑了我们戴着墨镜 |
[08:16] | Hit it. | 出发吧 |
[08:42] | I really thought that that was gonna work. | 我真以为那样管用的 |
[08:44] | Really did not. | 但没管用哦 |
[08:45] | Yeah,well,the fire suppression’s working | 防火系统是管用的 |
[08:46] | but the gas just won’t shut off. | 但煤气就是切不断 |
[08:48] | Well,that wasn’t whatever you just did. | 总之你眼你测才的操作不一样 |
[08:50] | SYDNEY:Behind. | 借过 |
[08:54] | Oh!My fucking God. | 真是草了 |
[08:57] | Fuck!Neil! | 操尼尔 |
[08:59] | FAK:Carmy said he was gonna handle it. | 卡米说他会修好的 |
[09:00] | SYDNEY:Okay,well,he obviously didn’t,so. | 他显然是没修 |
[09:02] | FAK:Gotta figure out the gas line first,Chef. | 得先高定鼎气管道啊大厨 |
[09:04] | SYDNEY:Fuck me. | 倒霉 |
[09:08] | So we just like clock into work,we don’t say hi to people? | 咱们现在打卡上班之后都不用问好了吗 |
[09:11] | Is that like a Danish tradition? | 这是什么丹麦传统吗 |
[09:12] | Relax.I was gonna surprise you. | 放松我想给你个惊喜 |
[09:13] | We just don’t say hello anymore? | 现在看到我都不问好了吗 |
[09:14] | -I was gonna surprise you.-With what? | 我想给你家喜一什么惊喜 |
[09:15] | MARCUS:With this.One of three. | 看三道甜品中的一道 |
[09:17] | I see you with the olive oil | 我看见你拿着橄榄油了 |
[09:26] | CARMY:Yo,corner. | 借过 |
[09:28] | -Dextrose.-MARCUS:Thank you,Chef. | 葡萄糖-谢谢你大厨 |
[09:29] | It’s gonna be interesting. | 会很有趣的 |
[09:32] | Very yes.Yo,what’s up?We good? | 非常棒你好啊 都好吧 |
[09:34] | Hi.Um,not really.Fridge is still broken as fuck | 嗨不太好水箱还没修妤 |
[09:37] | CARMY:Fuck.Right.Shit.-SYDNEY:Yeah. | 我草对啊-没错 |
[09:38] | CARMY:I’m sorry.I just,um… | 抱歉我就是 |
[09:40] | Fuck.I had this gnarly panic attack last night, | 操我昨晚恐慌症发作了 |
[09:43] | and I was telling,uh,Claire about this time,uh, | 我眼克菜尔讲到 |
[09:46] | this time at Christmas. | 有次过圣诞节时 |
[09:47] | My mom drove her car through the house. | 我妈妈开车把房子撞穿了 |
[09:50] | Um,who’s Claire?-She’s a girl that’s a friend. | 谁是克莱尔-她是个女生」 我友啦 |
[09:51] | Ooh,it’s his girlfriend.Oh,so,so sorry. | 是他女朋友啊抱歉了 |
[09:53] | She’s a girl that’s a friend? | 她只是个女性朋及吗 |
[09:54] | She’s a girlfriend?You think?-Ooh. | 你觉得她是我女友吗-哦 |
[09:56] | Okay.Uh,next.Your mom drove a car through a house? | 好你继续, 你妈妈开车撞穿了房子 |
[09:58] | Yes.Our house.It was actually very fucked | 对我家房子场面非常混乱 |
[10:03] | Anyway,we would always have,uh,cannolis,you know, | 总之我家每次圣诞晚餐之后 |
[10:06] | after Christmas dinner. | 都会吃奶油卷 |
[10:08] | And so I always hated cannolis ’cause I associated them | 所以我一直很过厌奶油卷 因为会让我想起 |
[10:10] | with my weird,fucked-up family and,um | 那个奇怪又操蛋的家 |
[10:13] | And,I don’t know,I was talking to Claire last night | 但昨晚和眼克莱尔炎过后 |
[10:14] | and I kinda had this-this realization | 我突然意识到 |
[10:16] | that maybe I could,I could kinda take them back, | 也许可以把奶油卷放回蒂单 |
[10:18] | you know,make them my own. | 并加入自己的特色 |
[10:20] | The cannolis,you know. | 传说中的奶油卷你知道的 |
[10:22] | O-okay.Yeah.Whoa.Yeah | 好的可以挺好的 |
[10:24] | -That’s healthy.-CARMY:Thank you.Yes. | 这样做很健康-谢谢对 |
[10:26] | I’ve been thinking about cannolis | 我这两天一直会想到奶油卷 |
[10:27] | and more specifically,um,savory ones | 尤其是各种风味的奶油卷 |
[10:30] | -Okay.Like with the mortadella mousse?-CARMY:Mm-hmm. | 比如慎充了成肉慕斯的那种 对 |
[10:33] | -Parmesan shell.-CARMY:Yeah.Yeah. | -用干酪做外壳-对对 |
[10:34] | Uh,dipped in pistachio. | 蘸了开心果酱的 |
[10:36] | Ooh.That’s something.-That’s something,right? | 对有想法啊-有想法对吧 |
[10:38] | -On it.-CARMY:Thank you,Chef. | -我试试-谢谢你大厨 |
[10:41] | Oh,shit.Those are new hires. | 糖予新员工到了 |
[10:42] | -Ready?-CARMY:Nope. | SEA SALT日AKES MVRRAY RIVER 〉 推备好了吗-没 |
[10:44] | SYDNEY:Great.Me neither. | 真棒我也没有 |
[10:46] | -Tina?-TINA:Chef! | 一蒂娜-大厨 |
[10:47] | SYDNEY:Yo,new hires are here. | 嘿新员工到了 |
[10:49] | Comin’. | 来了 |
[10:51] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[10:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:55] | For real. | 我认真的 |
[10:59] | SYDNEY:Okay,it’s Daniela,Josh,and Connor. | 新人分别是丹妮拉乔希和康纳 |
[11:00] | CARMY:How green? | 有多常 |
[11:02] | Emerald. | 菜成翡翠色的那种 |
[11:03] | What do you want me to start ’em on? | 我该教他们干什么 |
[11:05] | Um,drill through that produce and,uh– | 先学习一下认食材然后 |
[11:07] | And stock lowboys | 把菜摆好 |
[11:09] | -Yes.-Yes. | 是的-是的 |
[11:10] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | Go get your squad,T. | 去召集你的小队吧T |
[11:12] | Alright.Yes,Chef. | 好的大厨 |
[11:14] | 笑啊不要哭 | |
[11:19] | Yes,it’s time for you to laugh J | 对到了你放声大笑的时候 |
[11:23] | So keep on trying J | 所以继续努力吧 |
[11:27] | J There’s one thing you gotta do J | 寻得我欢心 |
[11:32] | J To make me still want you J | 你只能这么做 |
[11:35] | ♪Gotta stop sobbing now,oh♪ | 就是不再自怨自艾 |
[11:36] | 就是不再自怨自艾哦 | |
[11:38] | -Let’s go,freshmen.-ALL:Yes,Chef. | 进来吧新人-是的大厨 |
[11:40] | Stop it,stop it J | 够子够了 |
[11:41] | Gotta stop sobbing now,oh | 不要再自怨自艾 |
[11:42] | Gotta stop sobbing now J | 不要再自怨自艾 |
[11:43] | Stop it,stop it,stop it,stop it J | 够了够了够了 |
[11:45] | ♪Gotta stop sobbing now,oh♪ | 别再哭下去了 |
[11:46] | J Gotta stop sobbing now,oh | 该停止哭哭啼啼了 |
[11:47] | f Oh,stop,stop,stop J | 停停停 |
[11:49] | J Gotta stop sobbing now,oh J | 别再哭哭啼啼 |
[11:50] | J Gotta stop sobbing now,oh J | 别再哭哭啼啼「 哦 |
[11:52] | Okay,I know you can’t give me an exact time, | 好吧我知道您无法提供确切的时间 |
[11:54] | but what if I said the fire suppression exam | 但假设我说防火检查大概会发生在 |
[11:56] | might be between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00? | 点到三点之间呢 |
[11:59] | Would that be accurate? | 我说的准确吗 |
[12:02] | You can’t say.Uh-huh. | 您不知道 好吧 |
[12:04] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[12:06] | You’re wearing a suit? | 你穿西装了 |
[12:08] | No,not you. | 不不是说你 |
[12:09] | No.Thanks for not a lot. | 行吧谢射谢你没帮助 |
[12:11] | Sorry.You’re wearing a suit? | 抱歉你怎么穷着西装 |
[12:14] | Uh,yeah,I wear suits now. | 对啊 我现在穿西装了 |
[12:16] | Ah,understood. | 予解 |
[12:18] | What can I help you with? | 找我有事吗 |
[12:20] | 我可以坠下吗 | |
[12:22] | 当然可以 | |
[12:29] | -Hit me.-I,uh… | 说吧-我 |
[12:33] | I wanna apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[12:35] | For? | 为什么道歉 |
[12:38] | Everything,I guess. | 为一切道歉 |
[12:40] | SUGAR:Okay,hold on. | 行你稍等啊 |
[12:41] | Hey,can the closest person | 谁离我办公室最近 |
[12:42] | outside my office come in here,please? | 可以进来下吗 |
[12:44] | What’s up,Nat? | 怎么了 娜塔 |
[12:45] | Gary,Richie would like to apologize to me | 加里里奇想向我道歉 |
[12:48] | and I’d like a witness. | 我需要一个目击证 |
[12:49] | -Hell,yeah.-SUGAR:Yeah. | 好嘞- 对 |
[12:53] | Go ahead. | 你道吧 |
[12:54] | I’m being serious. | 我是以真的 |
[12:55] | Yeah,so am I. | 我也是 |
[12:56] | Turn up the heat.Let’s go. | 别害羞哈开始吧 |
[13:00] | Alright.Um… | 好吧嗯 |
[13:03] | I think for a long time,I didn’t really know | 我在很久一段时间内 |
[13:06] | where I fit,you know,and.. | 都找不到自己的位置 你知道 |
[13:09] | I would shove myself into,like,places | 我会硬把自己塞到一个位霄上 |
[13:11] | and things where I definitely did not fit. | 做些我绝对不擅长的事 |
[13:14] | And I think that that probably… | 我觉得这可能不是可能 |
[13:18] | definitely…made things worse. | 绝对是忙中添乱 |
[13:23] | And I’m sorry | 我很对不起 |
[13:26] | if I took anything out on you | 有时候会拿你出气 |
[13:29] | and if I treated you like shit | 对你态度那么差 |
[13:34] | Um,because I actually do think that we could fit good together | 因为我真觉得我们可以合作得很好 |
[13:39] | I could be good at things that you don’t really wanna do. | 很多你不想做的事可能正是我的擅长之处 |
[13:42] | And you’re obviously really great at a whole bunch of stuff | 而很显然很多你擅长的事 |
[13:44] | that I don’t know how to do,you know? | 我却不知道怎么做你知道吗 |
[13:50] | That’s why you’re wearing the suit | 所以你才穿予西装 |
[13:51] | Um…I’m wearing a suit | 嗯我穿西装 |
[13:53] | cause it makes me feel better about myself. | 因为这让我感觉良好 |
[14:03] | What do we think? | 觉得他的道歉怎么样 |
[14:05] | I think he did a really nice job. | 挺好的 |
[14:07] | Thanks,Gary. | 谢谢你加里 |
[14:08] | It felt genuine. | 感觉很真实 |
[14:09] | Like from his soul.No G&R. | 是发自内心的不是套话 |
[14:11] | Why are you wearing a suit? | 你怎么穿着西装 |
[14:13] | Why are you covered in shit? | 你怎么挥身脏兮兮 |
[14:14] | I was fixing the gas line. | 因为我在修煤气管道啊 |
[14:15] | Well,I wear suits now. | 对我现在穿西装了 |
[14:16] | That’s so sick. | 好恶心呢 |
[14:17] | Neil,honey,can you get the fuck outta here? | 尼尔亲你能出去吗 |
[14:19] | You’re getting dirt everywhere. | 你把这儿都弄脏了 |
[14:21] | Well…can my sister come to Friends and Family? | 我能作为亲友出席吗 |
[14:23] | Francie Fak? | 弗兰斯·法克吗 |
[14:25] | No,she can go fuck,my love | 让上她去死吧亲爱的 |
[14:27] | Is it ’cause of the thing or like– | 是因为那件事吗还是 |
[14:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:29] | You–Really? | 你不会吧 |
[14:30] | -Use your brain,babe.-FAK:Yeah. | 动动脑子行吗-好吧 |
[14:33] | “Is it because of the thing?” | “是因为那件事吗·还意思问 |
[14:34] | No gavones at Friends and Family | 顺人精别来亲友场 |
[14:36] | Francie Fak. | 弗兰斯·法克 |
[14:39] | SUGAR:Stupid… | 蠢货 |
[14:41] | Look,Natalie,you know,if there’s anything at all | 听着娜塔莉如果我能做点什么 |
[14:43] | that I can do to make your life here easier,tell me, | 让你的担子更轻告诉我 |
[14:47] | I’ll fucking do it. | 我一定去做 |
[14:49] | I need this place to work. | 我需要这家餐厅开下去 |
[14:51] | We need this place to work. | 我们都需要这家餐厅成功 |
[14:58] | Baby steps. | 步一步来 |
[15:00] | Okay?You and I will interview front of house today. | 咱俩今天面试前场服务生 |
[15:03] | -Okay.-SUGAR:Okay. | 好的 |
[15:05] | Deal.-SUGAR:Deal. | 说好了 |
[15:07] | Deal. | 说好了 |
[15:09] | Oh-ho-ho.Ma.Ma que bella. | 瞧瞧啊我的美人儿啊 |
[15:11] | SUGAR:Yep.-RICHIE:Oh,my God | 是啊-我天啊 |
[15:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:13] | Where the fuck does the time go? | 时间都他妈去哪了 |
[15:16] | SUGAR:I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:20] | Thank you for apologizing. | 谢谢你道歉 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | TINA:Garde manger needs to see. | 操作台需要能看到 |
[15:34] | -CARMY:Corner.-TINA:…at the station. | 冷盘存放台的情况-借过 |
[15:37] | -Behind.Behind.-SYDNEY:Behind.Behind. | 借过借过 |
[15:39] | Um,hey,hey. | 嘿嘿 |
[15:41] | I wanted to,uh,show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[15:42] | Um…I was thinking about the,uh, | 我老虑了 |
[15:45] | the-the grapes and the bone broth. | 那个葡萄和骨汤主意 |
[15:47] | -Right?Um…-SYDNEY:Sure. | 对吧-对 |
[15:48] | Wait.What is this? | 等等这是什么 |
[15:50] | Are we,are we drawing?Are we doing drawings now? | 这是图画吗 我们现在要用画的了 |
[15:52] | Well,no.I had to draw these ’cause we didn’t have the heat, | 不是我只能画下来因为现在没有火 |
[15:54] | -so I couldn’t show you—You had to draw them? | 我没法做出来给你看-你只能画下来 |
[15:55] | So then you,like,whip out these fuckin’Sistine Chapel– | 但你画得比西斯廷教堂的壁画还好 |
[15:58] | -Like,there’s,like,shading here.-Yeah.Right. | 瞧这里还有阴影-对没错 |
[16:00] | Okay,just listen.So,uh,uh… | 好吧听者 |
[16:01] | I-I was thinking,we’d do the,uh, | 我在想我们可以把 |
[16:03] | frozen grapes in a bowl standalone,right? | 冰葡萄单独放在碗里对吧 |
[16:05] | -And then—We’d pour the broth over hot. | 然后我们把肉汤倒在上面 |
[16:08] | -CARMY:Yes.Exactly.-Tableside.That’s nice. | 完全正确-在餐宗上完成想法不错 |
[16:09] | And then I did…I had this other thought that,um… | 然后我还有个想法 |
[16:12] | -TINA:Housekeeping,Chef.-I’m sorry,that’s just,that’s actually.. | 一} 清理 一下主厨-抱歉 |
[16:14] | This is just driving me fuckin’crazy. | 这玩意儿看得我难受 |
[16:16] | SYDNEY:This,um,prosciutto,by the way, | 顺便说一下这个火腿 |
[16:18] | do we know where we’re sourcing this? | 知首食材要从哪儿进货的吗 |
[16:20] | Uh,yeah,yeah. | 知道 |
[16:21] | My homie,uh,from high school, | 我高中的老铁 |
[16:23] | he’s running an Iberico account,and,uh, | 他有个伊比利亚的公司 |
[16:25] | -so he’s gonna hook it up.-SYDNEY:Great.Okay. | 他会帮我们牵线的-很好 |
[16:26] | Uh,did we talk to him about a deal or… | 我们是通过他谈交易还是 |
[16:29] | Uh,yeah,I’ll give you his number | 对我给你他的电话 |
[16:31] | and,uh,you can go ahead and you can call him. | 你可以直接打给他 |
[16:33] | Oh,um,we can get tardivo at the same place | 哦顺便说下我们可以通过 |
[16:36] | that we’re getting our spinach,by the way | 菠蒂供应商进货菊苣 |
[16:37] | -So…-Oh,no,no.We actually | 不不不 |
[16:39] | We don’t need the spinach anymore. | 龙门不费报岸 |
[16:40] | Why don’t we need the spinach anymore? | 为么 |
[16:41] | Well,I had a thought,if you could just,um… | 我有个想法你可以 |
[16:43] | Thank you.I had a thought on,um… | 谢我在罢盈 |
[16:45] | on plating. | 有个想法 |
[16:47] | Um,I’ll show you… | 我给你看哈 |
[16:51] | -…uh,here.-This looks kinda like a chaos menu | 在这里一这看起来像混搭蒂单 |
[16:53] | Well,no,it’s like,it’s a thoughtful chaos menu. | 不这是一份带着小巧思的混搭蒂单 |
[16:55] | Oh.-Look,Claire and I, | 听着我跟克菜尔 |
[16:57] | we were talking about it last night, | 昨晚谈到了这个蒂单 |
[16:59] | and-and she helped me realize that maybe I was clinging on | 她让我意识到也许我太执着于呈现 |
[17:02] | to some things that… | 比 |
[17:04] | I don’t know,maybe I just, | 怎么说呢 |
[17:05] | I don’t care that much about anymore. | 我已经不那么在乎的东西 |
[17:07] | Right?And this is good,right? | 这是好事对吧 |
[17:09] | Cause this is,this is what you wanted. | 因为正合你意 |
[17:10] | -Uh,yeah,it is.Yeah.-CARMY:Right | 恩是的-没错 |
[17:13] | Um,yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | Yeah.Uh,yeah | 是的 |
[17:16] | Great.Tell Claire I said thank you,then | 很好那就代我向克莱尔道谢咯 |
[17:18] | TINA:Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[17:19] | -Yeah,totally.-Totally. | 没问题一没问题 |
[17:22] | Yo.Why are you being like that?What’s up? | 你怎么予为什么欲言又止 |
[17:25] | I just,um,I didn’t know that we were,like, | 我我竟不知道今后蒂单 |
[17:28] | running our menu by Claire. | 都费交给克葬尔审阅了 |
[17:30] | We’re not running the menu by Claire. | 不是让克菜尔审阅蒂单 |
[17:31] | Should I also send my revised COGS to your girlfriend? | 那修改后的销货成本也要发你女友一份吗 |
[17:33] | You don’t need to send anything–She’s not my girlfriend. | 什么东西都不需要发她她也不是我女友 |
[17:35] | -So she’s not even your girlfriend.-Right. | 她连你女友都不是-对 |
[17:37] | And we’re,like,arranging this menu– | 我们都费一起安菜单了 |
[17:38] | She’s not arranging anything, | 她没在安排什么 |
[17:39] | and she’s not looking at the menu. | 她也没看蒂单 |
[17:41] | -Yeah she is,man.-This is what you wanted originally, | 她看了啊-你一开始就不想要那道蒂 |
[17:42] | and that’s what I’m giving you,and so awesome? | 现在不是得偿所愿了吗多好啊 |
[17:44] | -No,not awesome.-CARMY:And I’m sorry | 一才不好-抱歉 |
[17:45] | I,like,fucking,like,hated cannolis my whole life | 我讨厌了奶油卷一辈子 |
[17:47] | and now—Stop,stop.Stop. | 而现在-多列够夠多了 |
[17:49] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:53] | Sorry.-SYDNEY:I’m sorry. | 对不起-是我对不起 |
[17:54] | Okay?I’m tired. | 好吗我很累 |
[17:56] | -No.No,no,no.I’m sorry.-I’m…I’ve-Ive been tired | 不不不是我对不起-我一直都很累 |
[17:58] | but I’m really tired,and that wasn’t cool. | 是真的疲惫所以态度不好 |
[18:00] | -Yes.Same.-SYDNEY:And…Okay. | -我也是-好吧 |
[18:02] | -I am tired.And,um…-Alright. | -我也累了-行吧 |
[18:04] | CARMY:Like,wherever I’m-I’m-I’m fuckin’up, | 你觉得我哪里错了 |
[18:06] | just let me know I’m-I’m fuckin’up | 就直说 |
[18:08] | cause I am,like,I’m…You know,I’m trying | 因为我你知道真的很尽力了 |
[18:10] | I know that you’re trying.I see that you’re trying | 我知道你尽力了我都看到了 |
[18:12] | Obviously.You’re fuckin’doing these beautiful drawings | 当然了这些漂亮的画作 |
[18:14] | Obviously you’re trying,it’s– | 也说明你很努力了 |
[18:15] | -CARMY:Right.-Yeah. | 是啊-对 |
[18:18] | Okay,so we’re like… | 好吧那我们就 |
[18:21] | We’re okay?We’re back? | 没事了吧回到正轨了吧 |
[18:23] | -We are good.-CARMY:Good | 没事了-很好 |
[18:25] | I just think you need to decide. | 我觉得你需要下定决心 |
[18:28] | What do you mean?What do I need to decide? | 什么意思什么事下定决心 |
[18:30] | SYDNEY:I mean,many things. | 很多事情 |
[18:31] | But chief among them might be if this person | 但最主要的是决定她到底 |
[18:34] | is your girlfriend or your friend that’s a girl. | 是你女友还是女性朋友 |
[18:37] | -Yeah,right,that’s…-SYDNEY:So.. | -对没错-所以 |
[18:40] | -I’m being shitty?-SYDNEY:I mean,not great. | 这样很渣吗-总之不太好 |
[18:43] | -Okay.-SYDNEY:Yeah. | 好的-对 |
[18:48] | Listen,I don’t,I don’t,I don’t wanna be,uh,shitty | 听着我不不想当混球的 |
[18:53] | Okay.So don’t be. | 那就别当啊 |
[18:55] | -TINA:Behind. | 为一下 |
[18:58] | Oh,cool.So,like,I just won’t be then. | 行啊所以那我就不当了 |
[19:00] | Okay,alright.-Like,that’ll work. | -好的-这样也行 |
[19:01] | Relax.Yeah,yeah. | 放松好的好的 |
[19:03] | I’m a problem solver,and you always put the restaurant first. | 我喜欢解决问题餐厅利益永远为先 |
[19:06] | So whatever I have to do to put out a fire,lead or follow, | 大事当前不管需要我做什么领导还是执行 |
[19:10] | I’m doing it. | 我都会接受 |
[19:11] | SUGAR:That’s a great answer. | 答的很好 |
[19:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:13] | You’ll be hearing from us. | 请回去等我们通知吧 |
[19:14] | Really lookin’forward to it. | 真的很期待 |
[19:15] | Yeah,us,too. | 我们也很期待 |
[19:16] | -Thanks.-RICHIE:Hey,good luck. | 谢谢-祝你好运 |
[19:19] | SUGAR:Bye. | 再见 |
[19:20] | -I mean… | 我是说 |
[19:22] | Well,she ain’t it. | 好吧她不行 |
[19:25] | She’s got seven years. | 她有7年工作经验 |
[19:27] | Elske,Oriole,Smyth | 埃尔斯克 金莺 史密斯餐厅都干过 |
[19:29] | Yeah,that’s a lot of moving around for seven years, | 是啊七年换三家太多了 |
[19:30] | but that’s not why we can’t hire her. | 但这不是她落洗的原因 |
[19:32] | Okay,why can’t we hire her? | 那她为什么客选 |
[19:33] | We can’t hire her because every single napkin | 原因就是这张芹子上的每条餐巾 |
[19:35] | on this table is folded in alignment | 都跟沙拉叉平行摆放 |
[19:37] | with the salad fork except for hers | 除了她面前的这条 |
[19:39] | She just…sat there. | 她却无动于衷 |
[19:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:42] | We’re here for 20 minutes. | 我们在这儿聊了20分钟 |
[19:45] | She’s there looking at that, | 她就这么静静看着 |
[19:47] | knowing that napkin’s facing the wrong direction. | 叉子跟餐巾的朝向摆错了什么都没做 |
[19:49] | Did you turn the napkin beforehand? | 餐巾是你故意摆错的吧 |
[19:52] | Sugar,you guys want stars.That ain’t a star catcher. | 甜甜 你们想赢下星级餐厅这人不合适 |
[19:54] | If I’m her,that napkin | 我如果是她会被这条餐巾 |
[19:56] | would’ve driven me fuckin’crazy, | 逼疯的 |
[19:58] | and I would have fixed it. | 我一定要摆正才行 |
[20:05] | You turned the napkin. | 这儿正不术 你把餐巾摆错的 |
[20:06] | Yeah.Of course,I did. | X%正不术 当然了 |
[20:17] | -What,you hiding?-Yeah. | X心正不术 你眼这躲着呢-是啊 |
[20:20] | You,too? | 你也来 多 |
[20:23] | SALT I ran two more tests myself, | 我又做了两次测试 |
[20:25] | and I just…I can’t figure it out. | 我只是我搞不明白 |
[20:31] | *All clothed in a snowy shroud* | 雪白色笼罩着一切 |
[20:34] | Is Claire my girlfriend? | 克莱尔算是我的女朋友吗 |
[20:35] | -I think so. | C我认为是 |
[20:37] | What,do you have to like… | 你一定要 |
[20:39] | You have to,like,ask,you have to,like,to see? | 你一定要问出才知道对吗 |
[20:42] | -“Girlfriend’s”a horrible word.-Yeah.”Are you my girlfriend?’ | -女友是个可怕的词是的亲口间你是我女友吗 |
[20:44] | -That’s,like,that’s fucked,right?-Totally fucked. | 这也太操蛋了吧-相当操蛋 |
[20:46] | Right back here. | 就在这 |
[20:48] | This is Tina.This is the lady you wanna see. | 这是蒂娜你要找的人就是她 |
[20:50] | Richie. | 里奇 |
[20:51] | Baby,you just came from a funeral? | 宝贝你刚参加完葬礼回来吗 |
[20:53] | Yeah,a funeral of all my enemies. | 是的一场我所有敌人的葬礼 |
[20:54] | No,I wear suits now,T. | 当然不是我现在穿正装了缇 |
[20:55] | Oh.shit.You wear them well,papa. | 哇你穿正装很好看帅哥 |
[20:59] | Big man.How can I help you,sir? | 大个子我能为你做些什么 先生 |
[21:01] | Equipment delivery for you. | 您的设备交付 |
[21:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:11] | Each feather,it fell from skin | 海根羽毛都从肌肤滑落 |
[21:15] | Science,baby. | 高科技啊宝贝 |
[21:18] | Do you want her to be your girlfriend? | 你希望戰她做你女朋友吗 |
[21:21] | Uh,like,what-what is a girlfriend? | 啊 什么七么是女明友呢 |
[21:23] | Well,how much do you love her? | 你有多爱她 |
[21:27] | I don’t know.I just-like,like,I love her a lot. | 不知道,我我非常爱她 |
[21:30] | Mm.That’s nice. | 这很好呀 |
[21:37] | -You goodi?-Yeah | 你还好吗- 是的 |
[21:39] | -Are you?-Yeah. | 你呢-也是 |
[21:41] | Yeah,I’m alright. | 我很好 |
[21:42] | Your suit is-is nice. | 你穿西装很利落 |
[21:44] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | I wear suits now. | 我现在开始穿西装了 |
[21:47] | Nice. | 很好 |
[21:48] | You smell good. | 你闻起来香香的 |
[21:49] | Uh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | Listen,Carmen thought this might be nice on the line, | 听我说卡门觉得这个放在后厨会很棒 |
[21:53] | but he wanted me to run it by you | 但是他想让我和你商量 |
[21:54] | in case you maybe thought it was too intense. | 以免让你觉得太紧张 |
[21:56] | No,I-I think it’s nice. | 不我我觉得这很好 |
[21:58] | -Thanks for asking.-Yeah,sure. | 谢谢询问-不客气 |
[22:05] | Did your family have a catchphrase? | 你家有什么家训吗 |
[22:07] | No.Uh,I’m an only child. | 没有我是独女 |
[22:10] | Yeah.Same. | 我也是 |
[22:13] | It’s nice,though,that you had,uh,Carm and Nat | 但你有卡门和娜塔就像兄弟姐妹 |
[22:19] | Now you do,too. | 现在你也有了 |
[22:21] | Alright.Hit me if you need anything. | 好吧 如果你需要帮忙尽管找我 |
[22:26] | Sorry,just… | 抱歉只是 |
[22:31] | All out beyond horizon | 切都在地平线之外 |
[22:39] | A gray sky,a bitter sting | 灰暗的天空,苦涩的刺痛 |
[22:43] | How long until they can come back? | 要是不通过他们多久才能再来 |
[22:45] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[22:47] | So,really,if we fail… | 那讲真的如嘿我们发通过 |
[22:49] | We really fail.Hit me. | 就真的输了-给我 |
[22:53] | And I will hang my head | 我会垂下头 |
[22:57] | Hang my head low | 深深地重下头 |
[23:02] | Hey,Unc.Hey,sweetheart. | 嗨叔叔-嗨宝贝 |
[23:04] | Listen,I’m out back. | 听我说我在后门外面 |
[23:05] | Can you come,uh,meet me in the car? | 你能来车里见我吗 |
[23:07] | Uh,any particular reason? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[23:11] | So as to not make a scene. | 这样更隐蔽些 |
[23:12] | Got it., | 懂了 |
[23:26] | What do you got? | 你知道什么 |
[23:27] | So how’s that baby? | 宝宝怎样了 |
[23:29] | Uh,getting-close. | 快生了 |
[23:31] | Name yet?Not yet. | 想殿好名字予吗-还没 |
[23:33] | I got a million things to do,Jimmy. | 我有无数的事情要忙吉米 |
[23:34] | Okay,so,look,I gottar say a lot of things. | 好吧我要说很多事情 |
[23:36] | Appraisal on the lot came back | 地块的估价出来了 |
[23:38] | Not great.Not bad.Not great. | 不怎么好也不怀但不怎么好 |
[23:41] | But here’s where things get,uh,get funky,right? | 但棘手的部分就在这) 对吧 |
[23:44] | Well,as long as we’re closed | 如果我们一直闭店 |
[23:46] | we’re gonna get hammered on taxes,obviously, | 很明显税收会受到重创 |
[23:48] | but it’s starting to look like skyrocketing interest rates. | 但这些损失的利率开始飙升 |
[23:52] | Now,you guys,read “me, | 现在大家也就是我 |
[23:54] | are into the building at three and a half. | 利率在3.5% |
[23:57] | But,you know,if we have to refinance | 但是 你知道的如果我们再融资 |
[23:59] | ’cause,uh,you know,there’s no money coming in, | 因为你知道的如果没有资金流入 |
[24:01] | we’re still closed, | 我们还一直不开张 |
[24:03] | the best we’re gonna do is like seven. | 那我们能控制的最低利率就是7% |
[24:05] | oh,fu… | 噢 |
[24:07] | But in the real world,probably more like nine, | 但是在现实世界里利率可能到9% |
[24:09] | which might as well be ten. | 也可能到0% |
[24:11] | -Fuck.-Yeah,fuck. | 操一是的太操蛋了 |
[24:12] | Now,look,it’s all okay if there’s something coming in,right? | 现在 看吧如果有资金流入的话一切都好 对吧 |
[24:15] | But,Nat,if there’s nothing coming in | 但是娜塔如果没有资金流入 |
[24:18] | it’s not okay. | 就完了 |
[24:20] | So I gotta ask you,and I need you to be straight with me. | 所以我须问你我佛要你跟我直说 |
[24:22] | Can you be open in ten days? | 你能在十天之内开张吗 |
[24:24] | Or more clear… | 或者我说的更直白点 |
[24:27] | you fuckin’gotta be. | 你必须做到 |
[24:28] | You understand me? | 你听懂子吗 |
[24:37] | Hey,um,if you were to have kids all over again, | 如果你能重头再养一 次小孩 |
[24:40] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[24:42] | Oh,honey,I wouldn’t have ’em. | 宝贝我会选择不养 |
[24:44] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | You know,Nat,I’d,um… | 你知道吗娜塔 我会 |
[24:47] | What would I do? | 我会怎么做呢 |
[24:49] | I would…I…I’d want them to be | 我会我我我希望他们 |
[24:51] | not so fuckin’afraid of things,you know? | 不要太害柏新事情你知道吗 |
[24:52] | I’d protect them less.Yeah. | 我会少保护他们一些 |
[24:55] | I’d want ’em to have more fun.Make more mistakes. | 我希望他们能更快乐犯更多的错 |
[24:57] | Get into more fuckin’trouble,you know? | 惹更多的祸你知道吧 |
[24:59] | I don’t know how to do it,but.. | 我不知道如何做到这些 但是 |
[25:02] | but that,that’s what I’d do. | 但是这这就是我想做的 |
[25:05] | Ma-make sense? | 这合理吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Thanks,Unc. | 谢谢你权权 |
[25:17] | Neil.-Yes,Chef. | 尼尔-是大厨 |
[25:19] | -May I borrow a Phillips-head? | 我可以惜一个螺丝刀吗 |
[25:21] | Okay,all new hires out front,please. | 好了,所有新员工请到前面来 |
[25:24] | How long ago is that photo from? | 那张照片是多久之前的了 |
[25:26] | Five years.Block party. | S年前街区派对 |
[25:29] | Why is it burnt? | 为什么被烧毁了 |
[25:30] | Because Michael was on drugs. | 因为麦克当时在吸毒 |
[25:45] | What the fuck?Jewish lightning! | 什么鬼犹太闪电 |
[25:48] | Neil,you can’t say that! | 尼尔你不能说这个词 |
[25:50] | -I didn’t.-Yes,you did,I heard you | 我没有-是的你有 我听到了 |
[25:52] | -Well…-Well,what? | - 好吧-好吧什么 |
[25:53] | So you guys as new hires, | 所以大家作为新雇员 |
[25:54] | you gotta know we wanna do serious business here. | 我需要大家明白我们想认真做事业 |
[25:57] | And in order to do that,this has to be a serious place. | 为了做到这一点这里必须是一个严肃的地方 |
[25:59] | Richie,Richie,Richie! | 里奇里奇里奇 |
[26:01] | -Jewish lightning.-Don’t say that. | -犹太闪电-不要这样说 |
[26:02] | Jewish lightning.-Don’t say that! | -犹太闪电-不要这样说 |
[26:04] | -Well…Yeah.-Go over there. | -好吧-过去吧 |
[26:07] | Uh,I’ll tell you what,gang,let’s just take a quick break | 这样吧伙计们我们先稍作休息 |
[26:10] | while I go address this,um,problematic individual. | 让我去处理一些个别问题 |
[26:13] | Thanks so much,guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[26:15] | Neil Geoff.What? | 尼尔黍夫什么事 |
[26:17] | He did try to burn down the restaurant for insurance money. | 他曾尝试烧毁餐厅骗取保费 |
[26:19] | -Yeah,I know. | 是的我知道 |
[26:21] | He overrode the system. | 他绕过了防火系统 |
[26:22] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始说 |
[26:23] | He tried to burn down the restaurant. | 他尝试烧毁餐」 |
[26:25] | I think that he overrode the fire suppression system | 我觉得他绕过了灭防火系统 |
[26:29] | so the gas wouldn’t turn off | 所以然气不会自动停掉 |
[26:30] | and it wouldn’t put the fire out. | 火也可以继续烧下去 |
[26:32] | Make it so. | 那就让它恢复工作 |
[26:35] | -Yeah!-Good job. | 好的-做的好 |
[26:36] | -I know.Thank you.-Now go. | 我知道谢谢-现在去吧 |
[26:39] | -Good job.-Yeah. | 做得好-耶 |
[26:44] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什义 DAYS I0 OPEN |
[26:45] | Just staring at some stuff. | 就是在盯着这些东西看 |
[26:55] | Fire suppression. | 灭火测试 |
[27:05] | Suppression seems to be working. | 灭火系统看上去正常工作 |
[27:08] | I will now check the gas line. | 我现在会检查燃气管道 |
[27:15] | And ten… | 然后0 |
[27:27] | 8 eight… | |
[27:30] | You’re good,you’re good.You’re okay | 你很好你很好你没事 |
[27:37] | 7 ..seven… | |
[27:39] | He’s learnin’!Yes. | 他学到了好耶 |
[27:51] | I’m grateful for all y’all mothafuckas. | 我很感谢你们每个操蛋玩意 |
[27:57] | You’re gonna be such a cute dad | 你会成为一个很可爱的爸爸 |
[28:19] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[28:21] | 3 .three..… | |
[28:28] | 2 .tWo.… | |
[28:36] | Says here the chief operating officer is | 这上面说首席运营官是 |
[28:40] | Natalie Berzatto. | 娜塔莉·贝尔扎托 |
[28:41] | Correct.I am Natalie Berzatto. | 对我是娜塔莉·比尔扎托 |
[28:44] | Congrats,Natalie Berzatto. | 恭喜娜塔莉·比尔扎托 |
[28:46] | You have a restaurant. | 你们的餐厅通过了 |
[28:48] | Fuck,yeah! | 操好耶 |
[28:53] | You’re honestly the best.You gotta come in. | 你真是大好人你一定要来 |
[28:55] | You gotta come in. | 你一定要来 |
[28:59] | I will come to you in the daytime | 我必在白日到你那里去 |
[29:03] | I will raise you from your sleep | 我将把你从沉睡中唤醒 |
[29:07] | I will kiss you in four places | 我要在你们街道上奔跑 |
[29:12] | As I go runnin’down your street | 我要在四处地方吻你 |
[29:16] | I will squeeze the life right out of you | 我会把你的生命榨干 |
[29:21] | You will make me laugh and make me cry | 200你会找笑计我哭 2沙 |
[29:25] | And though we try to forget it | 尽管我们试图忘记它 |
[29:29] | You will make me call your name | 你会让我叫你的名字 |
[29:33] | As I shout it to the blue,summer sky | 当我对着夏日蔚蓝的天空呐喊 |
[29:39] | And we may never meet again | 我们也许再也不会见面了 |
[29:43] | So shed your skin let’s get started | 所以蜕掉你的皮肤狂我们开始吧 |
[29:48] | And you will throw | 你会用你的胳膊 |
[29:52] | Your arms around me | 环抱着我 |
[29:57] | Hey,’cuz. | 嘿表宗 |
[29:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:01] | -Yeah.It’s beautiful.-Thanks. | - 很漂亮-谢谢 |
[30:04] | Yo,you got a second to help with the lighting levels? | 你有时间帮我过一遍灯光吗 |
[30:06] | Yes.Yeah,just give me,um,one minute,okay? | 有给我一分钟好吗 |
[30:08] | Ijust,um… | 我只是 |
[30:10] | I gotta call my girlfriend. | 我要给我女友打个电话 |
[30:14] | I have dreamed of you in the daytime | 我在白天梦见过你 |
[30:19] | And I have watched you in your sleep | 我曾在你熟睡时注视着你 |
[30:23] | I met you in high places | 我在高处遇见你 |
[30:28] | Touched your head and touched your feet | 抚摸你的头抚摸你的脚 |
[30:32] | And though I disappear from out of you | 虽然我从你身边消失 |
[30:38] | They need a miracle. | 他们起死回生需要奇迹 |
[30:41] | And though I try to forget it | 虽然我试图忘记它 |
[30:46] | You will make me call your name | 你会让我呼唤你的名字 |
[30:49] | *As I shout it to the blue,summer sky | 当我对着夏日蔚蓝的天空呐喊 |
[30:55] | And we may never meet again | 也许我们再也不会见面了 |
[30:59] | So shed your skin let’s get started | 所以蜕掉你的皮肤让我们开始吧 |
[31:04] | And you will throw | 你会用你的胳膊 |
[31:09] | Your arms around me | 坏抱着我 |
[31:13] | *And you will throw | 你会用你的胳膊 |
[31:18] | Your arms around me | 环抱着我 |
[31:46] | AFFILIATED WITH A.F.L.-C.I.0.-C.L.C. |