时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Okay, let’s hold on three and four. | 好的 三号和四号桌暂缓 |
[00:11] | We are up on the grapes, and.. | 葡萄准备好了 |
[00:13] | WHITE let’s pick up that first course and push the focaccia, please. | 先上第一道菜然后准备佛卡夏谢谢 |
[00:17] | AYO EDEBIRI Can also pick up broth for two | 可以把这两份肉汤 |
[00:20] | and pick up fish for four? | 和四份鱼取走吗 |
[00:22] | Let’s fire that third course, please. | 开始烧第三道菜吧 |
[00:24] | wanna push cannoli, and see hands. | 奶油卷饼请加快请上菜 |
[00:27] | MAGGIE BACHARACH Please and thank you. | 谢谢 幸苦了 |
[00:29] | INKS, CSA Let’s get walking focaccia. Let’s walk cannoli | 佛卡夏面包和奶油卷饼上桌 |
[00:32] | Let’s walk T-bone. 20, table 20. | 20号桌的T骨牛排上桌 |
[00:35] | ANDREW WEHDE Let’s walk focaccia. | 奶油卷饼上桌 |
[00:37] | ID WOODS -MARCUS: Chef, I need a count on cannoli. -..again. | 大厨 请问一共几份奶油卷饼 |
[00:39] | OSEI-KUFFOUR Please and thank you. | 谢谢幸苦了 |
[00:40] | Bar seats one and two. | 吧台一号和二号座 |
[00:41] | TYSON BIDNER Can I get hands, please? | 请来人上菜 |
[00:44] | That is going to table 42. | 这是42号桌的 |
[00:46] | We have another focaccia for a three-top. | 三人桌还欠一份佛卡夏面包 |
[00:48] | Bar seats three and four. | 吧台3号和4号座位 |
[00:51] | ATTY MATHESON And grapes for four. | 还有四份葡萄 |
[00:53] | HER STORER Bucatini for four and cannoli for four | 四份圆管面四份奶油卷 |
[00:57] | JOSH SENIOR It’s going to table 21. | 这是21号桌的 |
[00:59] | CHRISTOPHER STORER Twenty-one | |
[01:00] | 21 Twenty-one. | |
[01:01] | LY GALUSKA Okay. Also, can I fire | 还有 做三份T骨牛排 |
[01:04] | TOPHER STORER three T-bone and two bucatini, please? | 两份圆管面 |
[01:06] | Guys, this is our first turn, okay? | 大伙儿这是我们的第一回合好吗 |
[01:09] | Got a full board tonight. We’re looking good | 今晚后厨单子排满了状况不错 |
[01:12] | We’re gonna clear it, okay? | 我们能完成的好吗 |
[01:13] | Everybody feeling good? | 大家感觉怎么样 |
[01:14] | -ALL: Yes, Chef! -Thank you. | -很好 大厨 -谢谢 |
[01:16] | -Okay. -MARCUS: Yo, how many cannolis all day, Chef? | - 好的 - -共需要多少份奶油卷 大厨 |
[01:19] | Uh, I see a order coming in for six. | 份上写的是六份 |
[01:23] | And six and six. | 六份和六份 |
[01:26] | Alright, guys, let’s hustle. | 好了伙计们大家动起来 |
[01:28] | Let’s push all this food. | 所有菜加快出餐 |
[01:30] | And can I get this focaccia walking, please? | 有人来把这份佛卡夏面包上桌好吗 |
[01:33] | Table 40. Thank you so much. | 40号桌非常感谢 |
[01:35] | MARCUS: Chef Syd, cannolis, can I get an “all day”? | 西德大厨 一共准备几份奶油卷 |
[01:38] | Okay. What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:39] | Do you see these fucking six-tops? | 你看到那些六人桌了吗 |
[01:40] | Richie’s just sitting them immediately? | 里奇就这么让他们坐下来吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah, I’ll talk to ’em. I’ll hustle ’em. | 好我去跟他说我去催他们 |
[01:44] | Alright, guys, let’s hustle. | 好了大伙儿加速加速 |
[01:46] | Fire everything, okay? | 火力全开好吗 |
[01:48] | -ALL: Yes, Chef! -CHEF: Chef! | - 好的 大厨 - 大厨 |
[01:51] | Hands, please. | 请上菜 |
[01:52] | No smudges. Thank you. | 不能有污渍谢谢 |
[01:54] | -Thank you. Thank you. -SYDNEY: Okay, got an order coming in. | 谢谢 谢谢 -又有新单子了 |
[01:56] | Two bucatini, two T-bone.. | 两份圆管面两份T骨牛排 |
[02:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:08] | PETE: What do you mean, what do I think? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[02:09] | I think it’s the best. | 我觉得好极了 |
[02:10] | -Yeah? -Nat, yeah. | - 是吗 - 是的-娜塔 |
[02:12] | Think she’ll like it? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[02:14] | I think she’s gonna love it. | 我觉得她会非常喜欢 |
[02:17] | Shit. The light above Jimmy’s too hot | 该死 吉米头顶的灯光太亮了 |
[02:30] | RICHIE: Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[02:32] | How’s everything, guys? | 感觉怎么样伙计们 |
[02:33] | Everything is fantastic, buddy. | 一切都好极了伙计 |
[02:35] | -Really. -And, hey, hey, hey. | 是的-还有喂喂喂 |
[02:37] | You are looking sharp, young man. | 你看起来很精神小伙子 |
[02:39] | Well, thank you very much, Unc. | 非常感谢叔 |
[02:44] | Donnie, thanks so much for coming by. | 唐尼非常感谢你的光临 |
[02:46] | Nice to see you. -Yeah, I’ll see you soon. | -很高兴见到你-好的晚点见 |
[02:50] | How’s the wine? | 红酒怎么样 |
[02:51] | -It’s-it’s okay. -RICHIE; It’s okay? | -还不错-还不错吗 |
[02:53] | I got better stuff at home. | 我家有更好喝的 |
[02:54] | That’s a Coup Beaujolais. Jagoff. | 这可是博若莱红葡萄酒混蛋 |
[02:57] | Yo. What’d I tell you? | 喂我怎么跟你说的 |
[02:59] | I told you not to go back there. I told you not to go back there. | 我告诉过你别回里面去我告诉过你不准回里面去 |
[03:01] | What’d you do? You went back there. | 你做了什么 你回去了 |
[03:02] | The parm—RICHIE: Shh. | -那个-嘘 |
[03:03] | Don’t fuckin’do it again. | 别他妈再这样了 |
[03:06] | Claire bear. | 克莱尔宝子 |
[03:08] | How is everything, guys? | 你们还好吗 伙计们 |
[03:09] | Cousin, this is pretty great. | 表亲这里太棒了 |
[03:11] | Thanks. We’re so glad you guys are here. | 谢谢我很高兴你们能过来 |
[03:12] | I’m Richie, by the way. | 顺便说一下我是里奇 |
[03:13] | KELLY: Kelly. Nice to meet you. | 我是凯莉很高兴认识你 |
[03:14] | RICHIE: Yeah, right back at you. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[03:16] | KELLY: We’ve heard so much about you | 我们听说过很多关于你的事 |
[03:18] | RICHIE: Oh, only good, I hope. | 希望都是好事 |
[03:20] | You know, Claire and I, we, uh, we grew up together. | 克莱尔和我 我们是一起长大的 |
[03:22] | That is a fact. | 确实这样 |
[03:23] | He’s, uh, Carmy’s cousin | 他是卡米的表亲 |
[03:25] | RICHIE: I am indeed his cousin. Yes. | 我是他的表亲没错 |
[03:27] | You know, he loves you very much. | 你知道他很爱你吧 |
[03:29] | Well you know what? I love him very much, too | 你知道吗我也非常爱他 |
[03:31] | but please don’t tell him. | 但请不要告诉他 |
[03:32] | -I promise. -Okay. | -我发誓-好的 |
[03:34] | Alright, I’ll be back soon, guys. | 好了一会儿见各位 |
[03:38] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[03:39] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[03:40] | It’s really something | 简直太棒了 |
[03:42] | It’s beautiful. I am blown away. | 大美好了我被震惊了 |
[03:45] | I’m really glad to hear you say that. Thank you so much. | 听你这么说我真的很高兴 非常感谢 |
[03:48] | Your daughter.. is very important to us. | 你的女儿对我们来说非常重要 |
[03:51] | And very special to me, too. | 对我来说也非常重要 |
[03:53] | RICHIE: Um, I just wanna let you guys know | 我想跟你们说一下 |
[03:55] | that drinks are on their way. | 喝的马上就来了 |
[03:57] | Uh, you’re too kind, but I’m-I’m really a soda guy. | 你的心意我领了但我只能喝苏打水 |
[04:00] | -I don’t drink. -We are well aware, sir. | -我不喝酒-这个我们知道先生 |
[04:04] | The Bear Pop service, Mr. Adamu. | 熊家餐馆汽水服务 阿达姆先生 |
[04:11] | I’m feeling a little bit, uh, swamped here, | 我觉得有点忙不过来了 |
[04:13] | do you wanna switch with me? -No. No, no, no, no. | - 你想跟我换吗 -不不不要 |
[04:15] | -You’re good. -No? | -你做得很好 -不要吗 |
[04:16] | -No, no, you’re fine. -Okay. | - 不要 你做得很好 - 好的 |
[04:17] | -Keep going, okay? -Yeah. | - 加油好吗 - 好的 |
[04:18] | Keep going. T? | 加油T |
[04:20] | -TINA: Yes, Chef. -Hey, come here, please. | - 在大厨 - 过来一下好吗 |
[04:22] | Um, I want you to help Syd with tickets. | 你来帮西德接订单 |
[04:24] | I’ll have Josh cover your station, okay? | 我让乔希负责你的区域好吗 |
[04:25] | Jeffrey.-Yeah? | -杰弗里_-怎么了 |
[04:26] | I don’t know where Josh went. | 我不知道乔希去哪儿了 |
[04:28] | CARMY: Wh-what does that even mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[04:29] | It means I don’t know where the fuck he went. | 意思就是我不知道他跑哪儿去了 |
[04:31] | Okay, you stay on your station. I’ll cover Josh’s station. | 好的 守好你的岗 我去做乔希岗 |
[04:33] | -Uh, Marcus! -Chef. | 马库斯-大厨 |
[04:38] | -Syd, tickets, please. -Yes, Chef. | - 帮西德接单 - 好的 大厨 |
[04:39] | -Thank you, Chef. -Uh, okay. | - 谢谢 大厨 -好的 |
[04:41] | -When they come up- -Sorry. | -订单来的时候不好意思 |
[04:42] | CARMY: I need a cutting board | 给我找块砧板 |
[04:43] | When they come out, just, uh, | 订单出来后 |
[04:44] | put them to the corresponding place. | 把它们放在相应的地方 |
[04:47] | -So that’s where. That’ll go there. -Yes, Chef. | - 这个在这儿 这个放这儿 - 好的 大厨 |
[04:48] | -Yeah. -Hey, look, | - 好的-嘿听着 |
[04:50] | um, you’ve been weird with me all day | 你一整天都对我怪怪的 |
[04:51] | -and I just wanna say sor- -I haven’t been weird with you. | - 我只想说抱歉 - 我没有对你怪怪的 |
[04:53] | -Everything has been fine. -Okay. Never mind. | - -切都很好 - 好吧当我没说 |
[04:54] | -Yep. -Forget it. | - 好的 - 就当没听到 |
[04:56] | -Great. I will. -MARCUS: Cool. | - 很好 我会的 -很好 |
[05:00] | Yo. We’re low on forks, Chef. | 我们没有叉子了 大厨 |
[05:02] | People are using ’em all, Chef. | 都给客人用完了大厨 |
[05:03] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 完了完了该死 |
[05:06] | Behind. Behind. | 借过借过 |
[05:09] | -SYDNEY: Okay, let’s start firing some caviar, please. -SWEEPS: Behind. Behind. | - 好了现在开始做鱼子酱吧 -借过借过 |
[05:16] | PETE: Sweetie, I want you to know that– | 亲爱的我想对你说 |
[05:17] | Wait. Give me the odds. | 等等告诉我几率吧 |
[05:19] | The odds of what? -Odds she shows | - 什么几率 - 她出现的机率 |
[05:22] | -Dude. -What, honey? | -你真是的-怎么了亲爱的 |
[05:24] | Nat, I was just gonna say how, like, you know, | 娜塔 我刚想说这地方有多特别 |
[05:27] | special and cool and great this place is | 有多酷有多棒 |
[05:30] | and how I’m, like, the most proud of you ever | 还有我有多么为你感到骄傲 |
[05:33] | -And–Oh. That’s everything. | - 还有 - 这对我意义重大 |
[05:37] | I just don’t want you to get your expectations too high. | 但我不希望你抱太高希望 |
[05:40] | SUGAR: I’m not. Promise. | 我不会的我发誓 |
[05:42] | Natalie. -SUGAR: Peter. | -娜塔莉 -皮特 |
[05:45] | Okay, 75/25. | 好吧75% |
[05:47] | Seventy-five she shows? | 她出现的几率75%吗 |
[05:48] | PETE: Seventy-five she doesn’t. | 不出现率75% |
[05:51] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好的我马上回来 |
[05:52] | This isn’t about her, I promise. | 这和她没关系我发誓 |
[05:53] | -Hey.-Sorry. | -嘿-不好意思 |
[05:54] | -SUGAR: What’s the vibe? -We’re diving. | -气氛怎么样-我们快忙不过来了 |
[05:56] | -Yeah? -The food’s going too slow. | -是吗 -菜上的很慢 |
[05:57] | Oh. Which tables? | 哪一桌的菜 |
[05:58] | -All tables. -All tables? | -所有桌都很慢-所有桌子吗 |
[05:59] | I gotta talk to Marcus. | 我得跟马库斯谈谈 |
[06:01] | Marcus, we’re down 12 bread sets, alright? We need ’em now. | 马库斯我们还欠12份面包好吗当务之急 |
[06:05] | They gotta fuckin’walk, like, right now. | 现在马上就需要上桌 |
[06:07] | Your dad’s on 40. | 你爸爸在40号桌 |
[06:08] | -He’s good. -Thank you. | - 他很满意 - 谢谢你 |
[06:10] | RICHIE: Yes, Chef, | 不客气大厨 |
[06:12] | -Uh, Carm. -CARMY: Yeah. | -卡米 -怎么了 |
[06:13] | Remember, you promised me we wouldn’t run out of forks? | 你不是答应过我叉子不会用完吗 |
[06:16] | -CARMY: Yeah. -Guess what the fuck just happened? | -是的-你猜发生什么事了 |
[06:18] | We ran out of forks. | 叉子用完了 |
[06:19] | Yeah, bear, we ran out of fucking forks. | 没错老熊我们的叉子用完了 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna buy you a calculator. | 我得给你买一个计算器 |
[06:23] | Gary? -SWEEPS: Yes, Chef. | -加里 -在大厨 |
[06:24] | Go to the closest store, buy every goddamn fork they got, Chef. | 去最近的商店 把他们所有的叉子都买回来大厨 |
[06:27] | -Okay. -MARCUS: Yo, Syd, I still need the “all day” on bread. | 好的 -西德我还是不知道一共要几份面包 |
[06:30] | -Cousin? -Yo. | -表亲 -嘿 |
[06:31] | Uh, Claire’s on 31. | 克莱尔在31号桌 |
[06:32] | -Okay. -Go say hi. | - 好的 - 去打个招呼 |
[06:33] | -Yeah, eventually. -Eventually? | -好的 )会去的 -会去的 |
[06:35] | Where the fuck is Josh? | 该死的乔希在哪里 |
[06:36] | -Yo. Just go. -CHEF: Anyone have eyes on Josh? | - 现在就去吧 - 有人见到乔希了吗 |
[06:38] | Yo, I’ll go when I have a minute | 等我有空了再去 |
[06:39] | I’m in the fuckin’shit, leave me the fuck alone | 我这快忙死了别烦我了 |
[06:41] | -What? I’m saying- -I’ll get there when I can get there. | 什么 我的意思是 -等我有空了我就过去 |
[06:42] | -I’m saying. Just. -What? | -我的意思是一什么 |
[06:43] | MARCUS: Yo, Chef Sydney I need an “all day.’ | 喂西德尼大厨我需要总数 |
[06:46] | Thank you, Chef. | 谢谢大厨 |
[06:47] | Yes, Chef, I’m on 12 breads | 好的 大厨 我有12份面包 |
[06:48] | THE BE Can you get me hands? -SYDNEY: Walking, uh.. | 能帮我一下吗一 先上那个 |
[06:50] | Chef? Sydney! Wh. | 大厨西德尼 |
[06:52] | Why are you ignoring me? ‘Cause you’re mad at me? What? | 你为什么要无视我因为生我的气吗到底要怎样 |
[06:53] | -SYDNEY: Whoa, whoa. Easy. -Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. | -冷静-喂喂喂 |
[06:56] | Quiet, quiet, quiet. Marcus. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | - 安静安静马库斯 -是啊是啊 |
[06:59] | CARMY: Go, please. | 请你先去忙 |
[07:00] | Moving bread up to third. | 面包提到第三位 |
[07:01] | Cannoli will move to sixth. | 奶油卷饼排在第六位 |
[07:02] | Heard, Chef. Thank you. | 听到了大厨谢谢 |
[07:04] | Jesus Christ. I’m sorry. | 天啊我很抱歉 |
[07:05] | That was just. -Just keep going | -这简直是--继续干你的活儿 |
[07:08] | Yeah. Okay. Yeah. | 好好的 |
[07:10] | Uh, let’s start moving this bread, please | 先把这些面包送出去吧 |
[07:12] | Focaccia. Hands, hands, hands. | 佛卡夏面包 取餐取餐取餐 |
[07:14] | -Hands! -RICHIE: Hands comin’. | - 来人-来了 |
[07:17] | Hey. Great. Uh, that’ll go to 21, and that’ll go to 52. | 很好 这个是21号桌的 这个是52号桌的 |
[07:21] | -I got.. I got 21. You 52. -SYDNEY: Thank you. | -我上21号桌你上52号桌 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. Fuck me. | 很抱歉我真是醉了 |
[07:32] | I really appreciate you being so patient with me | 真的很感激你对我这么有耐心 |
[07:35] | I know I’ve been gone a lot | 我知道我走开太多次了 |
[07:36] | Honey, this is easier. | 亲爱的这样更好 |
[07:37] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[07:39] | mean, like, you’re easier. | 这样的你更好相处 |
[07:40] | Easier how? | 怎么好了 |
[07:42] | Because you love this, | 因为你沉醉其中 |
[07:43] | and, like, you’re not as pissed all the time. | 而且你不会像平时那样总是生气 |
[07:47] | Fuck me again. | 我草了 |
[07:49] | Okay, that’s very sweet of you. | 行吧你真的很贴心 |
[07:50] | I have to go fix a toilet. | 我得去修马桶了 |
[07:53] | ♪ We will wade in the shine of the ever J | 我们将在永恒的阳光中沐浴 |
[07:56] | ♪ We will wade in the tides of the summer ♪ | 我们将在夏天的潮水中涉水 |
[08:00] | Every summer Every summer J | 每一个夏天每一个夏天 |
[08:04] | I need hands for PX table 31, please | 31桌是贵宾 来人上菜 |
[08:07] | That’s Claire. | 那是克莱尔的桌子 |
[08:08] | Fuck, yeah, that’s right. | 草你说得对 |
[08:13] | -Alright, I got it. -What? | -行 我来吧 -什么 |
[08:15] | Is now the best time to do that? | 你确定现在去最合适吗 |
[08:19] | Great. Cool. | 好吧很好 |
[08:20] | Can I please get four T-bones fired? | 可以做四份T骨牛排吗 |
[08:23] | Tina, can you get on that for me? | 蒂娜你能做一下吗 |
[08:24] | -TINA: Yes, Chef. -Thank you very much. | - 可以 大厨 -非常感谢 |
[08:26] | Does anybody know where Neil is? | 有人知道尼尔在哪里吗 |
[08:28] | FAK; I’m right here, Chef. | 我在这儿 大厨 |
[08:29] | Hi. Can you, um, check on my dad for me? | 嗨可以帮忙看看我爸还好吗 |
[08:31] | Yes, Chef. | 好的大厨 |
[08:35] | Chef, you are needed in the bathroom. | 大厨卫生间需要你 |
[08:36] | -FAK: Chef. -Toilet is clogged. | - 大厨-马桶堵了 |
[08:38] | -FAK: Yes, Chef. Yes, Chef. -RICHIE: Handle it, Chef. | - 好的大厨好的 - 去解决一下大厨 |
[08:39] | I tried to kick the ball but my tennie flew right off J | 我想踢球但我的球鞋飞了 |
[08:45] | I’m red as a beet ♪ | 我红得像甜菜 |
[08:46] | Goddamn! -FAK: I’m sorry. | -该死-我很抱歉 |
[08:48] | SUGAR: Fuckin’shit! | 真他妈见鬼 |
[08:49] | I’m so embarrassed J | 我很尴尬 |
[08:51] | Mom and dad say J | 妈妈和爸爸说 |
[08:52] | ♪ Sleep a lot ♪ | 多睡 |
[08:53] | ♪ Eat a lot ♪ | 多吃 |
[08:55] | Brush ’em like crazy J | 刷干净 |
[08:58] | ♪ Run a lot ♪ | 多跑步 |
[08:59] | ♪ Do a lot J | 多干活儿 |
[09:03] | You look great. Enjoy. | 你看起来很美 好好享受 |
[09:04] | ♪ Sleep a lot ♪ | 多睡 |
[09:05] | ♪ Eat a lot ♪ | 多吃 |
[09:07] | -Hey. Mom? – No mom | -嘿妈妈来了吗 -没来 |
[09:09] | Why are you fuckin’wet? | 你咋一身水 |
[09:10] | Uh, because the toilet exploded. | 因为马桶爆炸了 |
[09:12] | Oh, good. | 噢挺好 |
[09:13] | Do you have any extra clothes of any variety? | 你有多余的衣服吗什么样的都行 |
[09:15] | Uh, yes, chef shirts in the locker room. | 有更衣室里有大厨服 |
[09:16] | Okay, thank you. -Thank you. | -好谢了-谢了 |
[09:23] | NYC CHEF: Why are you so slow? | 你为什么那么慢 |
[09:24] | Why are you so fuckin’slow? | 你为什么那么慢 |
[09:31] | CARMY: Behind. | 太慢了 |
[09:32] | Yeah, this is not right. | 这不行 |
[09:34] | -The cook is wrong. -TINA: Chef.. | - 做法错了 - 大厨 |
[09:37] | -Chef? -Yeah. | -怎么了-对 |
[09:38] | But this shit is gonna put us behind | 但这样会让浪费我们很多时间 |
[09:41] | Okay, well, you have to do it again. | 好吧 你得重做 |
[09:42] | What’s gonna put us behind | 你和我争来争去 |
[09:43] | -is if you keep arguing. -No, no, no, no. | - 史浪费时间 -不不不 |
[09:44] | Carmy said- | 卡米说 |
[09:45] | I say send it back | 我说了 |
[09:48] | and cook it again, please. | 退回重做谢谢 |
[09:50] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:51] | -TINA: Yes, Chef. -Great. | - 好的大厨- 很好 |
[09:54] | Do I have time to go outside and scream “fuck”? | 我有时间跑出去大声喊个“草”吗 |
[09:57] | -ALL: No, Chef. -Right. So then let’s hustle. | - 没有大厨-那好那就抓紧时间 |
[09:59] | -Please and thank you. -CARMY: Syd. | - 谢谢辛苦了 -西德 |
[10:00] | Hey. Uh, what’s up, Carmy? | 嘿怎么了卡米 |
[10:03] | What the fuck are these? How long have these been here? | 这都是啥玩意 这个在这儿多久了 |
[10:04] | -SYDNEY: Those are seven fishes. -These are cold. | - 那是七鱼餐 -这些都凉了 |
[10:05] | -These are cold. These are fuckin’dead. -SYDNEY: No, no, no. | 这些都凉了 这都他妈废了 -不不不 |
[10:08] | Are these for the guy. is he the guy. | 这是不是那个人点的 |
[10:09] | Fuckin’. What.. Window, the fuckin’window. | 是不是那个坐他妈窗户旁边的 |
[10:11] | Is it for the guy by the fucking window, Syd? | 家伙点的餐西德 |
[10:13] | -Table 50. What? -CARMY: What the fuck? | – 50号桌怎么了 -搞什么啊 |
[10:14] | -Please! Just refire. -The fuck? Fire. | - 拜托 重做吧 - 搞什么 做什么 |
[10:16] | -Just refire, please. -SYDNEY: You were out there talking to whoever. | - 重新开火吧拜托了 - 你出去和别人聊天 |
[10:18] | Syd! Syd! Refire the sets. -SYDNEY: So I was trying to. | 西德 重新开火 -所以我想 |
[10:21] | They’ve been sitting here for fucking ever. Refire. | 这些都已经放好久了重做 |
[10:23] | Hey, whoa. Watch. it.. dude. | 喂注意点老兄 |
[10:28] | Way down. Way down. | 消消火消消火 |
[10:31] | You gotta take it way down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry that this got cold. | 我很抱歉菜凉了 |
[10:42] | I-I.. was doing a lot. | 我太忙了 |
[10:45] | No excuse. | 不找借口 |
[10:46] | Good? -SYDNEY: Yeah. You good? | -没事了吧-没事 你没事吧 |
[10:49] | Go fire. | 开做吧 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:55] | CHEF: .to the line, please. -CHEF: Got it, Chef. | - 按订单出菜 - 好的 大厨 |
[10:57] | Okay, guys, I’m hopping on seven fishes, okay? | 好了大伙儿我来做七鱼餐了好吗 |
[11:00] | Let us keep up the pace. Please and thank you. | 我们得加速了谢谢幸苦了 |
[11:03] | We can’t let this stuff go dead, alright? | 这玩意一做好就得送出去 好吗 |
[11:05] | -ALL: Yes, Chef. -Great. | - 好的 大厨 -很好 |
[11:07] | CARMY: No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[11:09] | Fuck! | 草 |
[11:10] | -MARCUS: Oh, shit. Carm? -Carm? | -我去卡米 -卡米 |
[11:12] | MARCUS: Oh, shit. | 噢该死 |
[11:13] | -CARMY: Yo. -Yep, it’s still broken. | - 喂 -还是坏的 |
[11:14] | Uh-huh, I see. Um.. Okay. | 好的 听我说 |
[11:16] | Uh, Ca-Carm, are-are you okay? | 卡米你还好吗 |
[11:18] | MARCUS: Yo, Carm. Can you hear me? | 喂卡米你能听到吗 |
[11:20] | Carm? -Carm, can you hear me? | 卡米你能听到吗 |
[11:21] | CARMY: Yeah, yeah, can you hear me? | 可以可以你们能听到我说话吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can hear you. | 可以可以我能听到 |
[11:24] | -Are you okay? -CARMY: No! | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[11:26] | -Marcus, get me the fuck out of here! -Right. Okay. | 马库斯 快把我救出来 - 好 好 |
[11:28] | Uh. Right. | 很好 |
[11:29] | TINA: Syd, these texts are coming out, baby. | 西德单子一直再往外蹦宝贝 |
[11:32] | SYDNEY: Yeah, uh.. | 来了 |
[11:33] | Hey, Chefs, it’s getting’a little loud in here. | 大厨 这里面有点太眇了 |
[11:35] | Carmy’s stuck in the, in the walk-in. | 卡米被困在冷藏室里了 |
[11:38] | -Carmy’s stuck in the walk-in? -Carmy’s stuck in the walk-in. | - 卡米被困在冷藏室里了 -卡米被困在冷藏室里了 |
[11:41] | Fly like winging birds fighting for the keys | 像飞翔的鸟儿一样为领地而战 |
[11:45] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[11:51] | Chef, waiting for calls. -Okay. Right. Uh, Chefs, one second. | - 大厨 等你指挥 - 好的各位大厨 先停一下 |
[11:54] | -Please, let’s just hold the work. -ALL: Yes, Chef. | - 请把手里的活儿放下 - 好的 大厨 |
[11:57] | Let’s just hold the work, okay? -ALL: Yes, Chef. | -都先把手里的活儿放一下好吗_-好的大厨 |
[12:25] | Tina, can, can you run expo for me? | 蒂娜你能帮喊一下单吗 |
[12:27] | TINA: I got two stations, Chef. | 我要照看两个操作台大厨 |
[12:28] | SYDNEY: Yeah, right. Uh | 好好 |
[12:31] | CARMY: What the fuck is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:33] | I can do it. | 可以让我来 |
[12:35] | CARMY: What’s going on out there? | 外面到底怎么回事 |
[12:38] | -Hmm? – This recent rash of kidsmoke J | - 怎么样- 最近少年吸烟现象 |
[12:44] | -Yeah. -CARMY: What are you guys doing? | - 好 - 你们在干嘛呢 |
[12:48] | Alright. | 好的 |
[12:50] | It’s good to be alone | 一个人也挺好的 |
[12:52] | Okay. Yeah, alright, uh.. | 好啊就这样 |
[12:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 对好的 |
[12:54] | Chefs, listen up. Let’s look alive, yeah? | 大厨们听好了都振作起来好吗 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna plug everybody in, alright? | 我需要大家都进入状态好吗 |
[12:59] | Thet’s hustle. | 大家都加把劲儿 |
[13:01] | Let’s listen to the sound of my voice | 注意听我说的话 |
[13:03] | and the sound of Richie’s. | 还有里奇说的话 |
[13:04] | We’re gonna do this, yeah? | 我们能做到的_对吧 |
[13:06] | -ALL: Yes, Chef. -Great, | - 是的 大厨 -很好 |
[13:07] | Fuck this. I got it. | 去他妈的我可以的 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I think I gotta turn this around. | 我需要把这个转过来 |
[13:10] | I think you’re right. Yeah. | 我同意 来吧 |
[13:13] | SYDNEY: Good? -RICHIE: Yeah. Great. | 可以吗 -可以 很好 |
[13:15] | Hey.. we have five minutes to do this or we’re fucked. | 我们只有五分钟时间否则我们就完了 |
[13:18] | -Alright. -SYDNEY: Okay! | - 好的 -好的 |
[13:19] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[13:23] | I got you, Chef. | 有我在 大厨 |
[13:25] | SYDNEY: Great. | 很好 |
[13:26] | T, I want you to help me set plates, please | T我需要你帮我摆盘 |
[13:27] | TINA: Yes, Chef. -Thank you. | - 好的大厨 - 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Okay. Richie? | 好了里奇 |
[13:47] | Drive. | 指挥 |
[13:51] | Okay, guys, we’re gonna refire four focaccia. | 好了伙计们我们要重做四份佛卡夏面包 |
[13:54] | Okay? We’re gonna walk that first. | 好吗我们先上这个 |
[13:56] | HONEY x FOCACC X WE ALL: Yes, Chef. TTUCES | 好的大厨 |
[14:01] | RICHIE: Hands, we gotta pick up some fishes | 各位两张四人台的鱼请上菜 |
[14:03] | Four by four, pick up bucatini, | 圆管面请上菜 |
[14:05] | four by four by four. | 分别是三张四人桌的 |
[14:07] | Bring up the T-bone. Two by two | 两张双人桌的T骨牛排 |
[14:10] | EBRA: On it. | 收到 |
[14:17] | One focaccia, please, to table 15. | 15号桌一份佛卡夏 |
[14:20] | Alright, I need some more hands here, guys. | 好的 现有的菜品请快点传菜 |
[14:23] | What do we got, we got a focaccia | 看看现在有什么 佛卡夏 |
[14:25] | that’s to table 20, thank you very much, Chef. | 送到20号桌的 谢谢大厨 |
[14:28] | And here we go, walking bucatini to 30, please. | 来吧 30号桌的圆管面请出餐 |
[14:30] | ♪ I’d rather be ♪ | 我宁愿是 |
[14:32] | ♪ I’d rather be ♪ | 我宁愿是 |
[14:34] | Chef, we got open. – | 大厨我们开门了 |
[14:36] | RICHIE: I got stabbed. | 有人捅我 |
[14:37] | Not right now. | 现在不可以 |
[14:42] | NYC CHEF: Motherfucker. | 一群王八蛋 |
[14:45] | Fuck! Fuck! | 草草 |
[14:47] | Hey, uh, we’re lagging on these seven fishes. | 嘿七鱼餐的进度有点慢 |
[14:49] | Marcus, can you please help Connor out? | 马库斯你能帮帮康纳吗 |
[14:51] | -Yes, Chef. -SYDNEY: Hands up. | - 好的 大厨 - 手举起来 |
[14:53] | T, you’re good on T-bone? | T T骨牛排好了吗 |
[14:55] | -Yes, Chef. -Daniela, how’s pasta? | 好了大厨 -丹妮拉 意面怎么样了 |
[14:57] | DANIELA: Good, Chef. -Thank you. | -很好 大厨 - 谢谢 |
[14:59] | Where’s Carmy? -Stuck in the walk-in. | -卡米在哪里- 所在冷藏室里了 |
[15:00] | The walk-in. | 冷藏室吗 |
[15:02] | -CARMY: Fuck! -Told him to call Tim. | - 草 - 我早就让他给蒂姆打电话了 |
[15:04] | Hey. Not now, please. | 嘿别这样拜托 |
[15:06] | Can you help me wipe dishes? -Yes, Chef. | -你能帮忙擦下盘子吗-好的大厨 |
[15:07] | -Thank you, Chef. -SUGAR: Carm, you okay? | - 谢谢大厨-卡米你还好吗 |
[15:09] | -CARMY: No! -Marcus, don’t forget you got cannolis. | -不好-马库斯别忘了你还有奶油卷 |
[15:12] | Four by two by two. | 四份加两份加两份 |
[15:13] | I’m on it, Chef. | 我在做了 大厨 |
[15:14] | -FAK: Where am I? -RICHIE: You’re out front. | -我干什么-你去外场 |
[15:17] | Are you nuts? It’s scary out there. | 你疯了吗外面太可怕了 |
[15:20] | No, no, no. You’re nice, so just be nice. | 不不不你人很好所以好好服务 |
[15:22] | You know, pour water, pour wine, read minds. | 倒水倒洒有求必应 |
[15:25] | Just check in. | 噓寒问暖 |
[15:26] | FAK; I can’t ‘do this myself. | 我一个人做不来 |
[15:28] | I can’t do this but, you know, new world order, pal. | 我也做不来这个但你自己看世界焕然一新了伙计 |
[15:32] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[15:34] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[15:37] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[15:38] | Okay. Chef. | 好的 大厨 |
[15:43] | Fuck! | 草 |
[15:44] | – -Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:46] | RICHIE: Okay, guys. Five cannoli all day. | 好了大伙儿一共五份奶油卷 |
[15:49] | -ALL: Yes, Chef. -RICHIE: Alright.. | - 好的 大厨 - 很好 |
[15:51] | we got eight bucatini.. | 还要做8份圆管面 |
[15:53] | Oh, fuck, I’m sorry, nine bucatini all day. | 噢不好意思是9份圆管面 |
[15:56] | TIME: -You got that? ALL: Yes, Chef. Table # | - 都听到了吗 -听到了大厨 |
[15:57] | RICHIE: Okay, hands please. | 请取餐 |
[15:59] | Table 14, go.Table 12, go. | 14号桌 12号桌走 |
[16:02] | We’re gonna walk table 21. FOCACCIA ES | 接下来要准备21桌 |
[16:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:05] | Uh, Sydney, what’s the circle mean? | 西德尼 这个圈是什么意思 |
[16:07] | -Uh, my dad. -RICHIE: Okay. | - 是我爸的桌子 - 好的 |
[16:09] | Pick up lettuces for six, please. | 6份生菜请取餐 |
[16:11] | Chef. -RICHIE: Marcus, we’re gonna 86 the mostarda. | - 大厨 - 马库斯水果夹心不要加 |
[16:13] | Emmanuel doesn’t do cherries, Chef. Thank you. | -伊曼纽尔不吃樱桃 大厨-谢谢 |
[16:15] | MARCUS: Yes, Chef. | 是的 大厨 |
[16:19] | -Forks up, Chefs. -RICHIE: Okay, guys. | - 叉子来了大厨们 -各位 |
[16:21] | Listen up, we got 48 menus down. | 听着我们已经干掉了48份单 |
[16:23] | So we are full board, okay? | 后厨还是排满的状态好吗 |
[16:25] | We need to fuckin’drill, guys. | 大家都他妈给我火力全开 |
[16:27] | Who’s ready to fuckin’party right now? | 谁准备好来一场狂欢了 |
[16:29] | -ALL: Yes, Chef. -RICHIE: Okay. | -是大厨 -好 |
[16:31] | Listen up. Listen to the numbers | 都听好了记好数字 |
[16:32] | Don’t call back. Just fuckin’go. | 别多问冲就完事儿了 |
[16:35] | We’re all gonna be smoking cigarettes soon. | 完事儿后大家就可以去抽支烟了 |
[16:37] | ♪ I’d rather be ♪ | 我更想 |
[16:39] | CARMY: Fuck. | 草 |
[16:40] | Alright, walking 15. | 15桌备餐 |
[16:42] | Walking 20. | 20桌备餐 |
[16:43] | Walking 32. Come on, guys. Come on. | 32桌备餐大家加油 |
[16:46] | Uh, five donuts, five by five by four. | 五个甜甜圈一共是五份加五份加两份 |
[16:50] | Fire fishes, four by four by four. | 鱼备餐四人桌四人桌四人桌 |
[16:53] | I’ll be walking 21, caviar. | 21桌备餐了鱼子酱 |
[16:56] | That’s five by four by two. | 一共是五人桌四人桌 两人桌 |
[16:58] | Fuck you. Fuck you. | 操操你妈 |
[17:00] | RICHIE: Uh, fire T-bone. | T骨牛排备餐 |
[17:02] | Two by four by five. | 二人桌 四人桌五人桌 |
[17:04] | -Got that, T? -Got it working, Chef. | -收到了吗 T-收到大厨 |
[17:06] | Yo, Syd, we gotta hold the fish. | 西德鱼先别忙着做 |
[17:08] | We got a shellfish, uh, allergy. I don’t know how you guys sub that. | 有人贝类过敏你们有什么替代方案 |
[17:11] | Yeah, uh, Connor, let’s sub amberjack, please. | 好康纳我们换鰤鱼吧拜托 |
[17:14] | -CONNOR: Heard, Chef. | 是大厨 |
[17:16] | RICHIE: Fire seven, just keep going, guys. | 7号桌继续伙计们 |
[17:18] | We are almost out of the woods | 我们马上就胜利在望 |
[17:20] | Let’s keep fuckin’going. | 大家一鼓作气 |
[17:21] | I love you fucking guys. Here we go! | 我他妈爱死你们了大家加油 |
[17:23] | What the fuck? What the fuck? | 什么鬼 ,怎么回事 |
[17:26] | What the fuck. What the fuck? | 什么鬼什么鬼 |
[17:28] | You’re terrible at this. You’re no good at it, | 你不擅长做菜 你糟透了 |
[17:30] | Dumb fuck? -NYC CHEF: Go faster, motherfucker. | -蠢货一个-再快点 混蛋 |
[17:31] | Keep going faster. Why are you so slow? | 我让你快点你怎么这么慢 |
[17:33] | Why are you so fucking slow? | 你他妈速度怎么这么慢 |
[17:35] | Can you not handle this? Is it too much for you? | 你到底行不行啊 做不下去别做 |
[17:38] | You are not tough. You are bullshit. | 你不够坚强你就是狗屎 |
[17:40] | You are talentless. | 你一事无成 |
[17:41] | You should be dead. | 你就该去死 |
[18:05] | -PETE: Fakerson.-Yeah. | 法克森 -在 |
[18:07] | Dude, congrats, brother. | 老兄恭喜了 |
[18:08] | Oh, dude, thank you so much. | 伙计太谢谢你了 |
[18:09] | PETE: So good, man. | 太成功了伙计 |
[18:10] | You’re gonna be such a good daddy | 你一定会是个好爸爸 |
[18:11] | -Aw, thanks. -Yeah. | -哦谢谢-是 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | PETE: Deedee? | 迪迪 |
[18:31] | Oh, shit. No, no. | -哦糟了-不不 |
[18:34] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[18:35] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:36] | I-I-I don’t want you to tell them I was out here. | 你千万别告诉他们我来过 |
[18:38] | No, no, no, it’s totally okay. We got a seat for you. | 别别别别担心我们为你预留了座位 |
[18:40] | Oh, I-I know. I know. Yeah. | 哦我知道 我知道 |
[18:43] | Uh.. No. I just. I was thinking.. | 不是我就是我觉得 |
[18:45] | Oh, my gosh, it’s so cold out here. | 天啊外面也太冷了 |
[18:47] | Just come on. Nat is so pumped to see you. | 进来吧娜塔见到你会很兴奋的 |
[18:50] | It’ll be so fun. Carm is killing it. | 大家一起开心啊卡姆终于支棱起来了 |
[18:53] | I-I just, um.. | 我 |
[18:54] | I-I just don’t. | 我就是 |
[18:56] | I-I just.. | 我只是 |
[18:57] | You’d be so proud of them. | 你会为他们感到骄傲的 |
[19:00] | Oh. I-I am, Pete. I am. | 哦皮特我为他们骄傲 |
[19:03] | I am. Ijust.. | 真的但我 |
[19:05] | I-I just don’t think I can take it. | 我觉得我会承受不住 |
[19:08] | What? What can’t you take? | 怎么你承受不住什么 |
[19:14] | I want you to go back in. | 你快进去吧 |
[19:15] | Just don’t tell them you saw me ’cause this is embarrassing. | 千万别说你看到我了太尴尬了 |
[19:17] | PETE: Deedee, what did.. | 迪迪你说你 |
[19:20] | What do you mean you can’t take it? | 你承受不住是什么意思 |
[19:27] | I love them so much | 我太爱他们了 |
[19:30] | I don’t know how to show it. | 我不知道如何表达 |
[19:36] | I don’t know how to say I’m sorry. | 也不知道该怎么道歉 |
[19:38] | So, please, just. | 所以求你了就 |
[19:40] | Please just go in and just tell me it’s okay. | 拜托你进去吧说你会理解 |
[19:46] | Deedee, I don’t. | 迪迪我不理解 |
[19:47] | I don’t deserve to see how good this is. | 我不配看到今晚的成功 |
[19:50] | PETE: Uh.. | 恩 |
[19:51] | I want them to have this good thing. | 我想让他们拥有这一刻的美好 |
[19:55] | And I don’t wanna hurt it. | 我不想破坏掉 |
[19:56] | No, you’re not gonna hurt it. | 不 你不会破坏的 |
[19:57] | I promise.I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[19:59] | Plus, we gotta get all the dinners in | 再说了我们还得在孩子出生前 |
[20:00] | before the baby, so.. | 把该招待的人招待完 |
[20:03] | Whose baby? | 什么孩子 |
[20:14] | Oh, you and Natalie. | 哦你和娜塔莉 |
[20:16] | I thought she. | 我以为她 |
[20:17] | -That’s wonderful. -PETE: Oh. | 太好了 |
[20:18] | That’s wonderful, Pete. | 真是太好了皮特 |
[20:24] | Donna, uh.. | 唐娜 |
[20:26] | I-I-I don’t know what to do | 你真给我出难题了 |
[20:27] | Could you ju. Could you help me? | 就当是你帮我个忙行吗 |
[20:29] | Could you just come in and we’ll.. | 你能进来吗我们 |
[20:31] | Pete, you’re very sweet. | 皮特 你真贴心 |
[20:33] | You’re sweet. | 你很贴心 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[20:37] | And I promise you, I will, I will. | 我保证我会 |
[20:40] | I will call them. I will come in. | 我会打电话给他们我会光临餐厅 |
[20:42] | I will.. I will talk to them. | 我会会跟他们好好聊聊 |
[20:44] | I will. I’m just. I need you to say it’s okay. | 我都会做 但我需要听到你说 没关系 |
[20:47] | Donna, don’t.. | 唐娜别 |
[20:48] | DONNA: I need you to say it’s okay. | 请你对我说没关系 |
[20:52] | Pete, please. | 拜托了皮特 |
[21:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:42] | RICHIE: Okay, walk 22. | 好22桌出餐 |
[21:44] | Walk 51. | 51出餐 |
[21:46] | T, where’s my T-bone for six? | T我要的T骨牛排在哪 |
[21:47] | -TINA: Walking, Chef. -RICHIE: Beautiful. | 正在准备呢大厨 -棒棒哒 |
[21:50] | Yo, where’s the new kid? -Disappeared. | 诶那个新人呢-不见了 |
[21:52] | Yo, Marcus, find that motherfucker | 马库斯把那小子找到 |
[21:54] | -MARCUS: Yes, Chef. -Okay. And.. | -是大厨-好 |
[21:56] | Fuck you! | 操你大爷 |
[22:00] | -Yeah! -ALL: Yes! | -耶-耶 |
[22:01] | CHEF: Fuck yeah! | 太他妈爽了 |
[22:02] | – -RICHIE: Yes! | 对 |
[22:45] | Where is t | 在哪儿呢 |
[22:48] | THE BEAR Dude? Dude.. | 伙计 |
[22:49] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[22:50] | -Dawg, is-is that meth? -JOSH: Oh, God. | -哥们儿你手里是白粉吗 -天 |
[22:52] | Barely. Dude, I’m so sorry. | 不算吧哥们真抱歉 |
[22:54] | -No. -JOSH: No, no, no. Just a little bit | -不-不是就一点点 |
[22:55] | -No, that is wild. -JOSH: It helps me work | - 不行 你玩得也太野了 -这有助于我专心工作 |
[23:00] | I’m so sorry. Honey. | 真抱歉亲爱的 |
[23:04] | –You don’t have to apologize | 你不用道歉的 |
[23:06] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿你没事吧 |
[23:08] | PETE: Yeah. Yeah. | 没事没事 |
[23:09] | This is.. so great. | 这一切真美妙 |
[23:12] | It’s awesome. | 非常棒 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:18] | -No, no, no. I think I gotta fire you. -What? | -不不不我可能得解雇你-什么 |
[23:20] | What? For this? | 什么就因为这个 |
[23:21] | -MARCUS: Yeah. -Are you fucking serious? | -是啊 -你认真的吗 |
[23:23] | I mean, I-I-I think so. Let me check. | 这样吧让我先问去问下 |
[23:24] | -I’ll be right there. -JOSH: Yeah, check, check. | -我马上回来-对你去问问 |
[23:25] | -Hey, hey. -Stay right there. | 嘿嘿 -待在那别动 |
[23:26] | You are being so fucking weird, man | 你反应也不用这么奇怪吧兄弟 |
[23:29] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操操 |
[23:32] | Fuck, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[23:33] | Fucking fuck. | 真的操了 |
[23:37] | The odds were right. | 几率被你说对了 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:41] | I mean, you. you know, this isn’t easy | 我是说其实挺难的 |
[23:45] | What isn’t easy? | 什么挺难的 |
[23:48] | You know, it’s a lot of people, | 你知道这里很多人 |
[23:50] | a lot of history. | 有那么多的往事 |
[23:52] | It’s just a lot. | 太难承受了 |
[23:55] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s.. | 是啊这 |
[23:59] | PETE: I wouldn’t hold it against her | 她不来我也不会怪她 |
[24:01] | -No? -Not this one | -不会吗-这次不会 |
[24:06] | Chef. -Yes. | 大厨-啥事 |
[24:07] | -I know things have been weird between us today. -No | 我知道今天我们之间怪怪的。-不怪啊 |
[24:10] | I know.. I’m just saying, I think I’ve found something that’l make it better. | 我只想说我发现一个改善我们关系的好办法 |
[24:12] | Okay. What is that? | 好吧什么办法 |
[24:14] | I found Josh smoking crack in the alley. | 我发现乔什在巷子里吸可卡因 |
[24:18] | -I– Okay. Uh.. -Yeah. | 我好吧一是啊一 |
[24:21] | That’s wild. -That’s what I said. | 玩得也太野了-我也是这么说的 |
[24:23] | Right. -He said it makes him kick so much ass. | -对 -他说能让他专心工作 |
[24:25] | I mean, that just can’t be true. | 是他瞎编的借口吧 |
[24:27] | mean, we saw him cutting those carrots earlier | 但你也看到他之前切胡萝卜的样子了 |
[24:32] | SUGAR: Babe. | 宝贝 |
[24:36] | No, no, no. What’s wrong? | 别这样啊怎么了 |
[24:38] | PETE: Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:43] | Ijust. | 我只是 |
[24:44] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[24:48] | Jeffrey, are you okay? | 杰弗里 你还好吗 |
[24:51] | Cause we’re good. We’re doing really good | 我们很好啊我们做得很好 |
[24:55] | T, I think I did this to myself. | T我觉得我是故意这么对自己的 |
[24:57] | Did what to yourself? | 你怎么对自己 |
[25:00] | When did we start ordering Heinz Mustard | 咱们啥时候订了亨氏芥末酱 |
[25:02] | instead of French’s? | 不一直都是纷乐旗家的吗 |
[25:04] | Uh, last week. What did you do to yourself, honey? | 上周啊· 你故意对自己怎么样 亲爱的 |
[25:07] | I told him I have to fire him but I need to check with you. | 我说我得炒了他但要先和你确认下 |
[25:09] | No, no. You can fire him. You should fire him immediately. | 对 是该炒了他你该当场炒了他 |
[25:12] | Alright, cool. I’m gonna fire him before he comes back in here | 行吧那我就去跟他说别让他再来了 |
[25:14] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧谢谢你 |
[25:16] | Josh is 86’d, by the way. | 顺便说一下乔希走人了 |
[25:18] | ALL: Yes, Chef. | 是-大厨 |
[25:21] | I love you too, buddy. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[25:37] | I think I work here now. | 看来我今后要在这里工作了 |
[25:44] | Well, you’re good at it. -SUGAR: Fuck it. Right? | 因为你精于此道-管他呢对吧 |
[25:48] | Okay. Surprise on 51, please. | 好吧51号桌送惊喜 |
[25:51] | And what’s that? Mr. Kalinowski? | 是什么 卡利诺夫斯基先生 |
[26:00] | Dessert, sir. | 甜点先生 |
[26:02] | CICERO: None for me, Gary. | 我就不吃了加里 |
[26:03] | Thank you very much. Not tonight. | 非常感谢但今晚不行 |
[26:04] | I’ve, uh..I’m good. | 我有不用了 |
[26:06] | Mr. Jerimovich insisted. | 杰里莫维奇先生执意邀您收下 |
[26:07] | Oh, he did, did he? -He did. | -哦是吗 -是的 |
[26:09] | What, is he trying to fuckin’kill me? | 嘿 他是想要害死我吧 |
[26:16] | SWEEPS: Chocolate banana. | 巧克力香蕉 |
[26:23] | You, um. | 你 |
[26:24] | You tell Mr. Jerimovich thank you for me? | 能替我向杰里莫维奇先生道个谢吗 |
[26:29] | -SWEEPS: I will. -Thank you. | -好的-谢谢 |
[26:30] | SWEEPS: Enjoy. | 请慢用 |
[26:45] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[26:48] | I’m, uh.. | 我 |
[26:50] | I’m stuck in a goddamn refrigerator | 我在自己餐厅的开幕之夜 |
[26:52] | on the opening night of my fuckin’restaurant | 被困在他妈的冷窖里了 |
[26:54] | because I didn’t have reception when Tony called. | 因为我错过了托尼的电话 |
[26:57] | And there’s-there’s shelves on the wrong side | 炉灶上面的架子也装错了 |
[27:00] | and there’s art that’s fucking shit, | 用餐区的壁画品味奇差 |
[27:02] | and-and we’re tearing tape like assholes, | 大家连胶带都不会撕 |
[27:04] | and I just, I.. | 我就是我 |
[27:10] | I failed you guys. | 我让你们失望了 |
[27:12] | -So how was it? -Oh, my God. It was incredible. | -感受如何-天啊太棒了 |
[27:15] | -FAK: So fire. -So good. | -超给力的-超好的 |
[27:16] | -KELLY: Congrats. -Thank you. | 祝贺你们-谢谢 |
[27:17] | Is this a good time to go back and see him? | 现在可以去后厨找他吗 |
[27:19] | No. Uh.. probably not. | 呃应该不行 |
[27:21] | Yeah, probably not. -CLAIRE: Oh. | 对不太行-噢 |
[27:23] | I failed you guys and, um.. | 我让你们失望了 |
[27:32] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[27:33] | TINA: Carmen. | 卡门 |
[27:34] | No, that is. so silly, baby. | 不你这么说太傻了宝贝 |
[27:39] | Is it just too hectic right now? | 是现在还很忙吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah. -Well, Jabba got his ass.Jabba got his ass. | -对 -他被贾巴抓走了被贾巴抓走了 |
[27:42] | Yeah. He’s in there solo | 对 他一个人在里面呢 |
[27:44] | BOTH: Han Solo. | 汉·索罗 |
[27:45] | Yeah. -TED: Done | -对-嗯嗯 |
[27:47] | Tina? Tina, you still there? | 蒂娜蒂娜 你还在吗 |
[27:48] | TINA: Always, Jeffrey. Always. | 一直都在 杰弗里 我一直都在 |
[27:51] | Who’s Tony? | 托尼是谁 |
[27:54] | CARMY: What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | TINA: You said Tony called you | 你刚才说托尼打电话给你 |
[28:01] | Yeah, Tony called. Tony’s the fridge guy | 对 托尼打给我了 就是修冰箱那男的 |
[28:03] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你俩特么说什么呢 |
[28:05] | He’s. he’s-he’s-he’s getting frozen. He’s locked. | 他他被冻住了他被锁在里面了 |
[28:07] | -He can’t–Little pimp is cooked, okay? | - 他不能 -小拉皮条的有麻烦了好吧 |
[28:09] | Little pimp is cooked. | 小拉皮条的有麻烦了 |
[28:10] | TINA: Mm-mm. Fridge guy’s name is Terry. | 嗯哼修冰箱的叫特里 |
[28:14] | – -See, that-that’s exactly | 对 这就是 |
[28:16] | what I’m talking about. | 我的意思 |
[28:17] | Shut the fuck up. | 别扯了 |
[28:18] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[28:19] | He’s.. He’s in the | 他他在 |
[28:21] | He’s in the walk-in, but like the door handle came off. | 他在冰箱里但冰箱的门把手掉了 |
[28:26] | CARMY: Yo, maybe-maybe I’m just not built for this | 我可能就不是这块料吧 |
[28:29] | Right? | 是吧 |
[28:31] | Maybe that’s okay. | 可能也没有关系 |
[28:34] | Maybe that just is. | 可能就这样了 |
[28:35] | He’s stuck in the walk-in? | 他被困在冰箱里了 |
[28:37] | -Yeah.Yeah. -Yeah. | -对_-对 |
[28:39] | TED: Yeah. -FAK: Yeah. | -对-嗯嗯 |
[28:40] | Hey, could you, um, just go and check the front for me, please? | 嘿能去帮我看看外场吗拜托了 |
[28:43] | I’m just gonna get some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[28:44] | Yes, Chef. One sec. | 好的大厨 马上 |
[28:55] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[28:56] | -Kelly. -Theodore Fak. | -凯莉-西奥多·法克 |
[28:58] | I like that “barrette.” Seriously, it’s nice. | 我喜欢你的发夹真的很好看 |
[29:00] | Thank you. It’s from France. -TED: Looks good | - 谢谢法国牌子 -很美 |
[29:02] | Neil’s brother. | 我是尼尔的兄弟 |
[29:03] | Yeah. Proud of him tonight. Seriously. | 今晚非常为他骄傲 真的 |
[29:04] | Yeah. Yeah. -KELLY: Congrats. | 对对-恭喜你们 |
[29:06] | -Yeah! -This food was so awesome. | -谢了-东西超级好吃 |
[29:07] | I didn’t cook it. | 不是我做的 |
[29:09] | I wasn’t here. | 我分心了 |
[29:12] | Right? What the fuck was I thinking? | 对吧我特么想什么呢 |
[29:13] | Like I was gonna be in a relationship? | 还以为自己能恋爱呢 |
[29:15] | I’m a fuckin’.I’m a fuckin’psycho. | 我特么 特么疯了吧 |
[29:17] | That’s why. That’s why I’m good at what I do | 这就是为什么我能把工作做得这么好 |
[29:19] | That’s how I operate. | 这是我工作的方式 |
[29:21] | I am the best because I didn’t have | 我那么优秀 就是因为 |
[29:23] | any of this fuckin’bullshit, right? | 我不用去想这堆破事儿对吧 |
[29:26] | I could, I could focus and I could concentrate | 我能专心能集中注意力 |
[29:29] | and I had a routine | 有条不紊 |
[29:30] | and-and I had fuckin’cell reception and. | 而且我手机还能接到电话而且 |
[29:52] | I don’t need to provide amusement or enjoyment. | 我不需要让别人开心 |
[29:59] | I don’t need to receive any amusement or enjoyment. | 也不需要任何人来让我开心 |
[30:05] | I’m completely fine with that. | 我觉得这很好啊 |
[30:11] | Because no amount of good is worth how terrible this feels. | 再多的美好都抵不过这糟糕的感觉 |
[30:21] | It’s just a complete waste of fuckin’time. | 这特么就是在浪费时间 |
[30:25] | CLAIRE: I’m really sorry you feel that way, Carm. | 很抱歉你是这么想的卡姆 |
[30:32] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[30:39] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[30:49] | Claire? Claire? | 克莱尔克莱尔 |
[30:52] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[30:59] | Claire? Claire? | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[31:04] | -Claire? – | 克莱尔 |
[31:09] | : What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[31:15] | Hey. Claire Bear. Uh. | 嘿克莱尔宝子 |
[31:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:27] | Thank you for everything, cousin. | 谢谢你做的一切表亲 |
[31:30] | This was so beautiful. | 这段时光很美好 |
[31:44] | Hey, what the fuck did you just do? | 嘿你刚做了什么 |
[31:47] | I-I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know what she heard. | 我不知道我不知道 我不知道她听到了什么 |
[31:49] | Fuckin’asshole. What did you just say to that fuckin’girl? | 混蛋你刚才对她说了什么 |
[31:52] | Richie. | 里奇 |
[31:54] | Richie what? What the fuck did you just say to that girl, Carmen? | 里奇什么里奇你特么对她说什么了啊卡门 |
[31:56] | Would you shut the fuck up | 特么给我闭嘴 |
[31:57] | and get me the fuck outta here, please? | 赶紧把我弄出去 好吧 |
[31:59] | Oh, yeah, I’ll get you the fuck out of there, Donna. | 行啊我会把你弄出来的 唐娜 |
[32:01] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[32:04] | What the fuck did you just say? -Nothing. | -你特么说了什么-没什么 |
[32:07] | Richie, what the fuck did you say? | 里奇你特么说了什么 |
[32:13] | Yo, cousin, I don’t understand why you can’t just let | 表亲我不明白你为什么就不能 |
[32:15] | something good happen for once in your fuckin’life? | 让好事发生呢特么一次也不行吗 |
[32:17] | Are you fucking kidding me right now? | 你特么在开什么玩笑 |
[32:18] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你特么开什么玩笑呢 |
[32:19] | No, I’m not fucking kidding you right now. | 没有 我特么没开玩笑 |
[32:22] | Someone’s gotta tell you this shit. | 总有人得告诉你 |
[32:23] | Fuck you! Fuck you. | 草你草你 |
[32:25] | -Yeah, fuck me. Here we go. Okay. -CARMY: Yeah. Fuck you. | -对草我来吧-对草你 |
[32:27] | -Yeah, yeah. -You wouldn’t have shit without me. | -对对-没了我你什么都不是 |
[32:28] | -Yeah. Alright. -So, yeah! Fuck you! | - 对 你说的对 -对 草你 |
[32:30] | -Tough Carmen. -CARMY: You wouldn’t be able to pay | - 卡门好厉害哦 -你特么穷得 |
[32:31] | -for your fucking life.. -RICHIE: Yeah, yeah. | -都要活不下去了-对对对 |
[32:32] | .or your fucking kid. You fuckin’loser. | 要养不起孩子了你个废材 |
[32:34] | -You wanna talk to me about my fuckin’kid? -You fuckin’loser. | 你要聊我的孩子吗-你特么个废材 |
[32:36] | -Yeah, at least I got a kid. -Fuck you! | - 对 至少我还有孩子 - 草你 |
[32:37] | You don’t have shit. | 你有毛啊 |
[32:38] | You don’t have fuckin’shit. | 你连毛都没有 |
[32:39] | Where were you when I fuckin’ | 我特么下葬你哥的时候 |
[32:40] | put your brother in the ground, | 你在哪呢 |
[32:42] | you selfish piece of shit? | 你个自私的混蛋 |
[32:43] | You know what? You’re-you’re obsessed with my family. | 你是缠上我家了是吧 |
[32:45] | That’s what you are. You fuckin’.. | 这就是你的目的你特么 |
[32:46] | I’m fucking obsessed with you. | 对 我特么缠上你了 |
[32:47] | -You’re fucking leech. -I’m obsessed with you. | - 你特么个水蛭 - 我就是缠上你了 |
[32:49] | -You fucking leech. -RICHIE: Yeah. | - 你特么个水蛭 - 对 |
[32:50] | -I should’ve cut you out! -I fuckin’love you! | - 我就应该甩掉你的 - 我特么爱你 |
[32:51] | I should’ve fuckin’cut you the fuck out! | 我特么应该甩掉你个操蛋的 |
[32:53] | -I fuckin’love you! -You fuckin’need me. | -我特么爱你-你特么需要我 |
[32:54] | I fuckin’love you! | 我特么爱你 |
[32:54] | -You fuckin’need me. -Yeah. | - 你特么需要我 -对 |
[32:55] | -You need me! -Fuck you! | - 是你需要我 - 草你 |
[32:57] | You fuckin’need me, you motherfucker! | 是你特么的需要我你个操蛋的 |
[32:58] | -Fuck you! -You don’t have shit. | -草 -你有毛啊 |
[32:59] | -Fuck you! -Piece of fuckin’shit. | -草你-混蛋 |
[33:00] | Fuck you! | 草你 |
[33:01] | Fuck you. | 草你 |
[33:03] | Hope you fuckin’freeze to death. | 祝你特么的冻死在里面 |
[34:02] | CLAIRE : Hey, Carm. Um. | 嘿卡姆 |
[34:05] | I know I’m gonna see you in a little bit, | 我知道马上就要见到你了 |
[34:06] | but, uh.. | 但是 |
[34:08] | I’m at work and, um.. | 我还在工作然后 |
[34:12] | I don’t know, I just, I had this, like, um.. | 我不知道我就是那个 |
[34:15] | sudden urge to. | 突然很想 |
[34:21] | ..to tell you that I’ve, um.. | 告诉你我 |
[34:24] | I’ve always had this, like, massive crush on you, um.. | 我一直都特别特别喜欢你 |
[34:30] | and I think you’re, um. | 我觉得你 |
[34:32] | so special and, um, so wonderful. | 很特别很美好 |
[34:37] | And I, uh. | 我 |
[34:40] | I’m just so excited for you | 很为你开心 |
[34:41] | and so thrilled for you and, um. | 为你激动 |
[34:49] | I know it can be hard to, like, find a second | 让你在工作间隙找到一秒钟 |
[34:52] | to feel good about what you’re doing | 为自己所做的事情感到高兴 |
[34:54] | right in the middle of when you’re doing it, but, uh.. | 我知道这很不容易 |
[34:58] | I just hope you know that I’m.. | 我就是希望你能知道 |
[35:05] | I’m so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[35:10] | And Mikey would be so proud of you, bear. | 麦基也会为你骄傲的 宝贝 |
[35:18] | And I just, um.. | 我真的 |
[35:25] | I-I really love you. | 真的很爱你 |
[36:15] | ♪ This could be the saddest dusk ever seen J | 这可能是你见过最凄惨的黄昏 |
[36:22] | ♪ You turn to a miracle ♪ | 乞求有奇迹发生 |
[36:26] | ♪ High-alive ♪ | 焕发生命力 |
[36:29] | My mind is racing | 我思绪飞扬 |
[36:34] | ♪ As it always will ♪ | 一如既往 |
[36:36] | ♪ My hand’s tired ♪ | 我疲惫不堪 |
[36:38] | ♪ My heart aches ♪ | 我心如刀割 |
[36:40] | ♪ I’m half a world away, here J | 我在世界另一端 |
[36:43] | My head sworn to go | 我发誓 |
[36:45] | First time? | 第一次吗 |
[36:47] | Nope. | 不是 |
[36:49] | ♪ Haul it along and hold it ♪ | 砥砺前行坚持到底 |
[36:53] | ♪ Go it alone, hold it along ♪ | 独自前行 坚持到底 |
[36:59] | EMMANUEL: Baby, are you okay? -SYDNEY: Oh, fuck. Oh, God. | -宝贝没事吧-草天啊 |
[37:02] | Hey. Oh. Sorry. Uh, yeah, I’m good. | 嘿抱歉我没事 |
[37:04] | Sorry. You’re not supposed to. | 抱歉你不应该 |
[37:07] | I-I-I knew you were busy, | 我 我知道你很忙 |
[37:08] | and I was trying not to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[37:09] | No, come on. No. Uh, it’s fine. | 不别这么说没事的 |
[37:14] | How was the food? | 吃得怎么样 |
[37:16] | Incredible. | 非常好 |
[37:18] | Absolutely.. incredible. | 真的好极了 |
[37:23] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[37:25] | It’s the thing. | 你成了 |
[37:26] | ♪ That’s all I needed J | 这就是我所需要的 |
[37:29] | To go it alone and hold it along J | 独自前行坚持到底 |
[37:33] | Haul it along and hold it | 砥砺前行坚持到底 |
[37:36] | ♪ Blackbirds, backwards, forwards and fall ♪ | 鸫鸟后退又前行 最终跌落 |
[37:40] | ♪ And hold ♪ | 坚持到底 |
[37:43] | ♪ Oh, the lonely deep sit hollow ♪ | 黑暗深渊孤凄寂寥 |
[37:48] | ♪ I’m half a world, half the world away ♪ | 我在世界另一端 另一端 |
[37:53] | ♪ My shoes are gone, my life spent ♪ | 鞋子脱落 半生已过 |
[37:59] | 9m ago K Kristy Misse ♪ I had too much to drink ♪ | 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[38:03] | ♪ I didn’t think ♪ | 我没有想 |
[38:04] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[38:08] | -EMMANUEL: Are you okay? -SYDNEY: Yeah. | -没事吧-嗯 |
[38:10] | Good. | 没事 |
[38:12] | ♪ To go it alone and hold it along ♪ | 独自前行坚持到底 |
[38:15] | -I’ll see you at the. house. -SYDNEY: Yeah. | -我在家里等你吧-好 |
[38:17] | Haul it along and hold it J | 砥砺前行 坚持到底 |
[38:20] | Blackbirds, backwards | 鸫鸟后退 |
[38:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:24] | I love you, Chef. | 爱你大厨 |
[38:26] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[38:27] | ♪ Oh, this lonely world J | 孤独的世界 |
[38:29] | ♪ Is wasted ♪ | 白白耗费 |
[38:31] | ♪ Pathetic eyes high-alive ♪ | 同情的目光 炯炯有神 |
[38:37] | ♪ Blind to the tide that’s turned the sea ♪ | 却对颠覆大海的潮汐视而不见 |
[38:43] | The storm, it came up strong | 风雨来势汹汹 |
[38:46] | ♪ It shook the trees and blew away our fear J | 摇动大树 驱走恐惧 |
[38:52] | ♪ I couldn’t even hear ♪ | 我甚至听不见声音 |
[38:55] | To go it alone and hold it along. | 独自前行坚持到底 |
[39:00] | Haul it along and hold it ♪ | 砥砺前行坚持到底 |
[39:03] | ♪ Go it alone and hold it along ♪ | 独自前行 坚持到底 |
[39:07] | ♪ And hold ♪ | 坚持到底 |
[39:11] | ♪ Go it alone and hold it along ♪ | 独自前行 坚持到底 |
[39:15] | ♪ Haul it along and hold it ♪ | 砥砺前行坚持到底 |
[39:19] | ♪ Blackbirds, backwards, forwards and fall J | 鸫鸟后退又前行 最终跌落 |
[39:22] | ♪ And hold ♪ | 坚持到底 |
[40:19] | AFFILIATED WITH A.F.L.-C.I.O.-C.L.C. |