时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – How’s your husband feel? – I haven’t told him yet. | -你丈夫怎么想 -我还没告诉他呢 |
[00:06] | Tell someone, Cathy. | 找人聊聊吧 凯西 |
[00:07] | Hi, Cathy, it’s Dr. Mauer. | 凯西 我是缪尔医生 |
[00:09] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[00:10] | I’ve been meaning to…talk to you about something. | 我一直想 告诉你件事 |
[00:12] | This is what you mean by fun? | 这就是你所谓的乐趣吗 |
[00:13] | A little doctor fun on the side? | 跟医生享受点私通的乐趣 |
[00:15] | Is that why I’m sleeping on my sister’s couch? | 就是他害我寄宿我姐沙发的吗 |
[00:17] | your dad isn’t living here | 你爸不在这住的原因是 |
[00:18] | because I only wanted to raise one kid and I chose you. | 老娘的耐心只够养一个孩子 而我选择了你 |
[00:20] | And from now on, I’m going to raise you so hard, | 以后 铁的纪律 血的教训 |
[00:22] | your head’s gonna spin. | 让你晕头转向 |
[00:23] | I’ll pay you a 100 bucks for every pound you lose. | 你每减轻一磅 我就给你一百块 |
[00:26] | You don’t have permits for this job. | 你没有得到批准动工的许可 |
[00:27] | One of your neighbors complained. | 你有邻居投诉了 |
[00:28] | Which one? | 哪个混蛋 |
[00:29] | You’re a pain in the ass. | 你就像痔疮一样烦人 |
[00:30] | Well, guess who’s not going to swim in my pool. | 看来某人是无福享用老娘的泳池了 |
[00:32] | I want to be the one to spill the fruit punch. | 我想当弄洒果汁鸡尾酒的人 |
[00:34] | But you’re not the “spilling the fruit punch” type. | 但你不是那种人啊 |
[00:36] | Oh, I’m gonna burn my couch in the backyard on Friday. | 我打算周五在后院烧掉我的沙发 |
[00:39] | Starting to get your weird back, sis. | 开始回复你怪里怪气的本性了 姐 |
[00:40] | You have no idea. | 超出你的想象哦 |
[01:30] | You’re never gonna pick them up, are you? | 你死都不愿乖乖捡起衣服 是吧 |
[01:33] | I’ve been asking you to hang up your clothes | 从你学会自己穿衣服的那天开始 |
[01:34] | since you could dress yourself, | 我就叫你把衣服挂起来 |
[01:36] | but you never do. | 但你就是不听 |
[01:37] | So eventually, | 结果成了 |
[01:39] | I pick them up because it’s easier. | 我直接帮你捡 还省得废话 |
[01:42] | But now I feel guilty | 我现在觉得很内疚 |
[01:44] | that by allowing you to be a slob | 我这样娇惯你 把你变成个废柴 |
[01:46] | has done you a disservice. | 这对你有害无益 |
[01:47] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[01:49] | And what’s worse, | 更糟的是 |
[01:50] | I’ve done a disservice to your future wife. | 这样还会给你未来老婆添麻烦 |
[01:53] | What are you talking about? | 你又在扯什么鬼话 |
[01:54] | I’m a teacher who can’t teach my son the importance… | 我是一个老师 却教不会自己儿子 |
[01:59] | of basic neatness and courtesy. | 基本的整洁和礼貌有多重要 |
[02:03] | It’s almost funny, isn’t it? | 简直是贻笑大方 对吧 |
[02:05] | Not really. | 哪有 |
[02:08] | What? | 干嘛呢 |
[02:10] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在搞什么鬼 |
[02:15] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[02:23] | Mom! | 妈 |
[02:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:26] | I’m burning the couch. | 我在烧沙发 |
[02:28] | I’ve always hated it, and now it’s gone. | 我一直很讨厌这个沙发 现在终于没了 |
[02:31] | Thank god I’m going to the soccer camp tomorrow, | 还好我明天就去参加足球夏令营了 |
[02:32] | ’cause you’re crazy. | 不用对着你这疯婆子 |
[02:35] | Do me a favor and skip parents’ weekend. | 帮帮忙 千万别来恳亲会 |
[02:38] | Hey, you want to track uncle Sean down with me later, | 你想不想晚点陪我去找肖恩舅舅 |
[02:41] | and maybe we could… | 没准我们可以 |
[02:43] | I love you, Adam! | 我爱你 亚当 |
[02:45] | What the hell are you burning? | 你到底在烧什么鬼呀 |
[02:48] | I got ashes floating in my coffee cup | 我这都烟灰泡咖啡了 |
[02:51] | and my tongue tastes like a Marlboro. | 嘴里也一股烟味 |
[02:54] | It’ll be out in a minute, Marlene. | 很快就没了 玛琳 |
[02:55] | You can’t just burn a fire | 你没有许可证 |
[02:57] | in a residential neighborhood without a permit. | 是不能在住宅区里焚烧物品的 |
[02:59] | Why don’t you just call the cops on me | 那你干嘛不报警抓我呀 |
[03:01] | like you did when I tried to make this my pool? | 就像上次我挖泳池时你举发我一样 |
[03:03] | Now I get to wait three months for those permits. | 我得等三个月 拿到许可证才能开工 |
[03:06] | Should be done by Christmas, though, | 圣诞节时应该就能搞定了 |
[03:08] | which will make my pool more of an ice rink. | 到时我的泳池就成滑冰场了 |
[03:10] | Why don’t you come on by for a skate? | 你何不到时候来滑滑冰呢 |
[03:12] | You’d like me to break my hip, wouldn’t you? | 你就是想看我摔了骨折 是吧 |
[03:16] | You want to come in for some coffee, Marlene? | 要进来喝杯咖啡吗 玛琳 |
[03:18] | I’ll make a fresh pot. | 我泡一壶新的给你 |
[03:20] | No. | 不用了 |
[03:22] | No, thank you, Cathy. | 应该说 不用了 谢谢你 凯西 |
[03:38] | You gained two pounds, Andrea. | 你还胖了一斤多 安德莉亚 |
[03:40] | Fuck that. | 我操 |
[03:41] | I’ve been starving myself all week. | 我已经节食一个礼拜了 |
[03:43] | Don’t say “fuck” and don’t starve yourself. | 不许说”操” 也不要饿着自己 |
[03:45] | That always backfires. | 节食是没有好下场的 |
[03:48] | So does binge eating. | 暴饮暴食也没好下场啊 |
[03:50] | But then at least I get to fall asleep | 可是至少我睡觉的时候 |
[03:52] | with the taste of frosting in my mouth. | 嘴里还留有糖霜的味道 |
[03:54] | Do you do any exercise? | 你有做运动吗 |
[03:55] | All the time. | 家常便饭啊 |
[03:57] | I’m training for a triathlon right now. | 我正在为三项全能比赛做特训呢 |
[03:59] | These are my running shoes. | 这是我的跑鞋 |
[04:01] | Well, research shows | 研究发现 |
[04:03] | that you get just as much out of walking as jogging. | 走路也有跟慢跑一样的减肥效果 |
[04:05] | By research, do you mean Glamour magazine, | 你所说的”研究” 是指《魅力》杂志吧 |
[04:08] | because I read that article too. | 我也看过那篇文章 |
[04:09] | Just walk. | 多走路就对了 |
[04:11] | Walk around the track or up and down the street | 绕着一定路线走 或是在街上走 |
[04:15] | or in place, but just walk. | 或是原地踏步 反正多走路就是了 |
[04:18] | For 100 bucks a pound, I’ll do it, | 为了你那减肥奖金 我可以走走 |
[04:21] | but I’m pretty sure another bikini season will pass me by. | 不过我估计今年也是跟比基尼无缘了 |
[04:24] | Heh! Bikinis are cruel to almost everyone. | 比基尼是美丽的 而现实是残酷的 |
[04:27] | I guess that’s why Naked Nancy lets it all hang out. | 所以赤裸南茜才干脆什么都不穿吧 |
[04:30] | Who’s Naked Nancy? | 谁是赤裸南茜啊 |
[04:32] | You’ve never been to the roof? | 你没去过楼顶吗 |
[04:59] | Mr. Adelman! | 阿德尔曼先生 |
[05:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:02] | Put that away. | 把裤子穿上 |
[05:05] | Just checking the AC. | 只是上来检查空调而已 |
[05:13] | So what kind of timeframe are we talking about? | 我大概还能活多久啊 |
[05:17] | – I couldn’t say for sure. – Ballpark it. | -说不准 -给个大概范围吧 |
[05:19] | I need to plan my clothing allowance. | 我想预先计划下我的治装费 |
[05:20] | Well, melanoma can be tricky, you know? | 黑素瘤很难预测病情发展 |
[05:22] | It can take a lot of different paths. | 病情发展有多种可能 |
[05:23] | But at least a year, right? | 但至少还能活一年 对吧 |
[05:25] | I would think. | 应该没问题 |
[05:26] | – Year and a half? – Possible. | -一年半呢 -有可能 |
[05:28] | Three to five? | 三到五年 |
[05:31] | We can hope. | 可以抱这个希望 |
[05:34] | You’re sure they didn’t come up with a cure this week? | 你确定他们这周不会找出治愈方法吗 |
[05:36] | You call me right away if they did. | 如果找到了 你马上打电话给我 |
[05:38] | Don’t give that job to a lazy nurse. | 别把这活推给懒惰的护士 |
[05:40] | We’ve talked about the clinical trials. | 我们讨论过临床试验 |
[05:41] | We’ve discussed interleukin-2. | 也讨论过白介素-2疗法 |
[05:42] | But I just remember you saying | 但我只记得你说 |
[05:44] | there’s no really effective treatment. | 现在没有什么有效的疗法 |
[05:46] | Is that still true? | 你这话还是正确的吧 |
[05:50] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:52] | The silver lining is, I’ll be gone before my wrinkles get too deep. | 好处是 在皱纹深的可以夹死苍蝇之前就死 |
[05:56] | See you later, eye cream. | 拜拜了 眼霜 |
[05:58] | Let’s open up your robe and take a look. | 把袍子解开 让我看看 |
[06:02] | I know you mean that clinically, | 我知道你是为了诊病 |
[06:03] | but I still, somehow, | 但是我还是觉得 |
[06:04] | I feel like I’m cheating on my husband. | 我好像在背着我丈夫偷情 |
[06:07] | He’s actually never seen me naked under fluorescents. | 他都没在日光灯下看过我裸体 |
[06:10] | I don’t think he’s ever seen me in direct light of any kind. | 实际上 他好像没在任何灯光下看过我裸体 |
[06:13] | Well, I’ve seen you inside and out, | 你里里外外都被我看遍了 |
[06:15] | so there’s no need to feel uncomfortable. | 所以 完全不必尴尬 |
[06:17] | I saw someone sunbathing naked today. | 我今天看到有人裸体晒日光浴 |
[06:20] | She was in her backyard, but still, | 她是在自家后院 但是 |
[06:21] | I think, what if the gas guy | 你说万一煤气公司的人 |
[06:23] | walked back there to check the meter | 走到后院去查煤气表 |
[06:26] | or some kid looked over the fence, | 或是有小孩为了找球 |
[06:28] | looking for his ball. | 隔着栅栏望过来呢 |
[06:29] | I mean, that’s what I’d be thinking. | 我肯定会一直担心这些问题 |
[06:30] | Yeah, well, I hope she was wearing sunscreen, | 我希望她有擦防晒乳 |
[06:32] | because it’s a lot of sensitive skin exposed. | 裸体曝晒在阳光下对皮肤不好 |
[06:37] | It’s probably just a body to you. | 或许对你来说 那只是一副躯体 |
[06:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:40] | It’s part of your job, isn’t it? | 这是你工作的一部分 不是吗 |
[06:42] | Touching and staring at people’s bodies, so… | 触摸并盯着别人的躯体看 所以 |
[06:45] | Well, I don’t know, I like to think | 我也不知道 但我觉得 |
[06:46] | I still have some healthy subjectivity. | 我还是有做出正常主观评论的能力 |
[06:51] | What do you think? | 那你觉得它们如何 |
[06:55] | Compared to the thousands you’ve seen. | 跟你见过的成千上万的胸部相比 |
[06:56] | Come on. | 就说吧 |
[06:58] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我干这种事 |
[06:59] | You can’t hurt my feelings. | 你又伤不了我的心 |
[07:02] | Bring it. | 说吧 |
[07:03] | Cathy, uh… | 凯西 |
[07:07] | You’re…you’re well above average. | 你绝对是中上等的 |
[07:11] | For my age. | 对我这个年龄的人来说 |
[07:12] | No, for any age, believe me. | 不 跟所有年龄的人相比 相信我 |
[07:15] | Believe me, ’cause, you know, I’ve seen, | 相信我 你懂得 我博览群”胸” |
[07:17] | and…and you have… | 而且 而且你 |
[07:19] | Well, you have an awesome rack. | 你的奶子皮薄馅多滋味好 |
[07:26] | I have an awesome rack? | 我的奶子皮薄馅多滋味好吗 |
[07:32] | You say “rack”? | 你居然用”奶子”这词 |
[07:36] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[07:36] | Why do I feel like that comment | 为什么我觉得我那句话 |
[07:37] | could cost me my medical license? | 会害我失去医师资格证呢 |
[07:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:41] | With any luck, you only have about 18 months | 一切顺利的话 你顶多只需要 |
[07:43] | to feel guilty about it, lucky for you. | 内疚十八个月 幸运的家伙 |
[07:46] | Not so lucky for me. | 我就没那么幸运了 |
[08:17] | Cathy? It’s Paul! | 凯西 我是保罗 |
[08:20] | If you’re in the middle of affair sex right now, | 如果你正在跟情夫巫山云雨 |
[08:23] | could you please put your clothes on | 可以请你把衣服穿上 |
[08:24] | so we can talk? | 以便我们谈事情呢 |
[08:28] | Sorry for yelling. | 不好意思 我大喊大叫了 |
[08:30] | I didn’t want to barge in on you and your lover out of respect. | 我出于尊重 不想打断你们翻云覆雨 |
[08:32] | I’m big on respect. | 我是很尊重人的 |
[08:33] | Let’s get a dictionary | 我们应该找本字典 |
[08:34] | and look that word up for you. | 也让你学学尊重这个词的意思 |
[08:35] | I’m not having an affair, Paul. | 我没有偷情 保罗 |
[08:37] | That’s what everybody who has an affair | 每个偷情的人 |
[08:38] | says in the beginning. | 一开始都是这么说 |
[08:39] | Trust me, I wouldn’t even know | 相信我 我根本都不知道 |
[08:40] | how to get an affair started. | 怎么展开一段婚外情 |
[08:41] | Sure you would. Same way you got me. | 你当然知道 就像你当初泡我那样 |
[08:43] | Just walk up to some guy, | 走去那男的面前 |
[08:44] | tell him he has food in his teeth, | 告诉他 他的牙缝卡了食物 |
[08:45] | and let the sparks fly. | 接下来就顺其自然了 |
[08:49] | So who’s this doctor, then? | 那个医生究竟是何许人也 |
[08:54] | He’s my dermatologist, Paul. | 他是我的皮肤科医生 保罗 |
[08:57] | He just was checking in. | 他只是问候一下 |
[08:58] | After he burned some stuff off, I got a little woozy. | 上次我看完病后 我一直有些头晕 |
[09:01] | Then we need some help figuring this out, | 那我真的是一头雾水了 |
[09:03] | ’cause I don’t get it. | 因为我实在是搞不懂 |
[09:05] | I don’t get why I’m not living in my own house. | 为什么我不能住在自己家里 |
[09:08] | I don’t get… | 我不懂 |
[09:08] | I don’t get why I’m so friggin’ thirsty all the time. | 我不懂我为什么总是这么口渴 |
[09:13] | Must be the adult onset diabetes. | 肯定是后天型的糖尿病 |
[09:17] | I can’t get enough to drink. | 喝再多的水 也总是口干舌燥 |
[09:20] | That’s why. | 那个就是原因 |
[09:24] | Huh? | 什么 |
[09:26] | Whenever you get anything out of the cabinet, | 每次你从橱柜里拿东西出来 |
[09:28] | you leave the door open every single time. | 总是不随手把门关上 |
[09:31] | And me asking you to shut them hasn’t worked. | 我说了无数次 你都只当耳边风 |
[09:33] | And it doesn’t seem fair to keep getting angry | 的确 为了这些气你或恨你 |
[09:35] | or resenting you for it. | 是有点不合理 |
[09:37] | It’s like Adam not picking up his clothes, | 但就像亚当从来不捡他的衣服一样 |
[09:39] | and now all those hours adding up to days | 我浪费了无数时间 |
[09:41] | that I’ve spent closing cabinet doors and picking up clothes | 用来关橱柜门和捡衣服 |
[09:45] | I now desperately want back. | 我要把那些时间都讨回来 |
[09:47] | So that’s why. | 所以你不准住在这里 |
[09:50] | That’s as clear as I can make it. | 我尽力说得清楚明白了 |
[09:55] | We need therapy. | 我们需要婚姻咨询治疗 |
[09:56] | You know Tony, that guy in HR | 你认识汤尼吧 在人事处工作那家伙 |
[10:00] | with the mail-order bride? | 和他邮购的老婆吗 |
[10:01] | He recommends this therapist | 他向我推荐这位医生 |
[10:03] | who helped save his marriage. | 这医生拯救了他的婚姻 |
[10:05] | Therapy doesn’t sound like a good time to me. | 婚姻咨询治疗感觉就很浪费时间 |
[10:07] | Oh, come on, Cathy. You owe me this at least. | 拜托 凯西 这是你欠我的 |
[10:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | So, uh, you want to call or should I call? | 电话是你来打 还是我来打 |
[10:26] | I’ll call. Let me call. | 我打 我来打吧 |
[10:30] | It’s hot today, isn’t it? | 今天超热啊 对吧 |
[10:32] | It’s actually three degrees hotter today in Minneapolis | 事实上今天明尼阿波利斯的温度 |
[10:35] | than it was one year ago, and you know why? | 比去年此时高了三度 你们知道为什么吗 |
[10:37] | Global warming, baby! | 全球暖化啊 同志们 |
[10:40] | If you buy one of these gas guzzlers, | 如果你也买了一辆油老虎 |
[10:42] | you’re just part of the problem! | 那你也是罪魁祸首之一 |
[10:49] | Nice weapon of mass destruction you’re driving. | 你开的”大规模杀伤性武器”不错嘛 |
[10:51] | Put on some clothes! | 把衣服穿上 |
[10:54] | You’re not as hot as you think you are. | 你可没你想象中的健美潇洒啊 |
[10:56] | What did you say? I can’t hear you. | 你说什么 我听不见 |
[10:59] | Adam’s cleaning out his closets. | 亚当正在整理他的衣柜 |
[11:01] | He’s probably gonna be two inches taller | 等他从夏令营回来 |
[11:03] | by the time he gets back from camp. | 可能又要长高个五六公分 |
[11:05] | Here. | 给 |
[11:08] | You want any of these? | 这些有你想要的吗 |
[11:10] | Too young. | 太幼稚了 |
[11:11] | Oh! Too ugly. | 太难看了 |
[11:14] | Made in a sweatshop by Taiwanese infants. | 血汗工厂里的童工的杰作 |
[11:17] | Nice going, sis. | 不错嘛 老姐 |
[11:17] | Ooh, these could work. | 这看起来还可以 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[11:24] | I saw my brother’s penis. | 我看见老弟的小弟弟了 |
[11:26] | Somebody shoot me in the eye. | 谁来把我戳瞎了算了 |
[11:27] | God, nobody noticed. Nobody cares. | 不会有人看见的 谁在乎啊 |
[11:30] | But they could have. | 但是他们可能会看到啊 |
[11:31] | I mean, there are, like, a hundred people here. | 这附近估计也有上百人吧 |
[11:33] | People don’t care that much about other people in general. | 一般来说 人们都不太关心其他人的事 |
[11:36] | If they did, they wouldn’t be destroying | 如果他们会关心 他们就不会糟蹋 |
[11:37] | the world we all live in. | 我们共同生活的地球了 |
[11:40] | Andrea? | 安德莉亚 |
[11:45] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[11:46] | I’m walking. | 我在走路啊 |
[11:47] | And eating chips? | 还一边吃着薯片 |
[11:49] | I walked all the way from home and I got hungry. | 我一路从家走过来 走饿了 |
[11:51] | You told me not to starve myself. | 是你告诉我 不要饿着自己的 |
[11:53] | Hi, I’m Sean. | 你好 我是肖恩 |
[11:55] | While I generally like your look, | 虽然我还挺喜欢你的身形 |
[11:57] | you are sadly the product | 但遗憾的是 |
[11:58] | of a rich and gluttonous society. | 你只是这财欲横流的社会产物 |
[12:00] | Our excess is killing you. | 人类的贪婪无度将会毁了你 |
[12:03] | Buzz off, Jesus. | 滚开 圣人 |
[12:05] | He a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗 |
[12:06] | This is totally non-nutritive. | 这东西一点营养也没有 |
[12:08] | You need to eat something | 你应该吃一些 |
[12:10] | that your body knows how to burn off, | 你的身体知道如何去消耗的食物 |
[12:11] | like a fruit or a vegetable. | 比如水果或者蔬菜 |
[12:14] | Here, give me those. | 来 把那给我 |
[12:14] | No way. I paid for these. | 别作梦了 这些可是我付钱买的 |
[12:16] | I’ll give you ten bucks to throw them away. | 我给你十块钱 把它扔了 |
[12:18] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[12:20] | If you’re gonna throw them away, I’ll take them. | 与其把它们扔了 不如给我吧 |
[12:23] | Hey, how come I can’t eat them but he can? | 凭什么我不能吃 他却可以 |
[12:26] | I don’t care about him. | 我才不在乎他 |
[12:27] | And I only eat trash. | 而且我只吃垃圾 |
[12:29] | So do you just drive around town, | 所以你就是在城里转来转去 |
[12:31] | commenting on random people’s food or what? | 随便逮个人 然后管他们吃什么吗 |
[12:33] | Look, she’ll never tell you this, | 听着 她绝对不可能告诉你这事 |
[12:35] | but I’m her brother. | 其实我是她的弟弟 |
[12:36] | Her secret shame. The itch she can’t scratch. | 她想隐瞒的耻辱 她无法自揭的疮疤 |
[12:39] | Shut your face up. | 靠 不是吧 |
[12:40] | Jesus is your brother? | 圣人兄是你弟弟啊 |
[12:42] | That’s awesome. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[12:44] | I’m fat, and you’ve got a brother that eats trash. | 我是胖子 可你有一个吃垃圾的弟弟 |
[12:47] | Yeah. Everybody’s got something. | 是啊 家家有本难念的经 |
[13:28] | What’s doing? | 还好咩 |
[13:37] | You’re just like your dad. | 你跟你老爸真像 |
[13:39] | What, does that mean you’re gonna | 你是什么意思 |
[13:40] | kick me out of the house then too? | 你想把我也从家里踢出去吗 |
[13:44] | You’re not going to soccer camp this summer. | 这个暑假你不准去足球夏令营 |
[13:48] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:49] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[13:51] | It’s… it’s too long for you to be away, | 去夏令营你得离家好久 |
[13:53] | and there are still… there are too many things we need to do. | 而我们还有很多事没一起做 |
[13:55] | Mom, it’s six weeks. | 妈 只是去六周 |
[13:57] | It’s not that long. Are you kidding me? | 哪有多长 你搞笑啊 |
[13:59] | I have a very short window to work with, | 我可以跟你相处的时间也不多了 |
[14:01] | if that window hasn’t shut already. | 趁我还有机会 得好好把握 |
[14:02] | But we’ll do fun things too. | 我们会做有趣的事情的 |
[14:04] | Mom, you already signed the papers, | 妈 你已经签了那份同意书 |
[14:06] | and dad wants me to go. | 而且老爸也想我去 |
[14:08] | I know. I changed my mind. | 我知道 我改变心意了 |
[14:12] | I’ll… I’ll talk to your dad. | 我会跟你爸说的 |
[14:14] | No, I’ll talk to him. | 不用 我自己去说 |
[14:16] | I mean, he agrees with me about how nuts you are. | 他也跟我一样认为你是个神经病 |
[14:18] | You know what? I’m sick of you! | 知道吗 我真是受够你了 |
[14:20] | You ruin everything. Jeez! | 所有事情都被你搞砸了 老天啊 |
[14:24] | Her son is a wreck. | 儿子就是被她打压的牺牲品 |
[14:25] | She won’t let him go to camp, all of a sudden. | 她突然就不让他去夏令营了 |
[14:28] | And I’m a mess. | 而我就是个悲剧 |
[14:30] | And the worst part of it is, somewhere deep down, | 最糟糕的是 在内心的深处 |
[14:32] | I always knew she was gonna leave me, | 我一直觉得她会离我而去 |
[14:34] | and it’s like I’m watching my worst fear come true | 而我只能眼睁睁地看着噩梦成真 |
[14:37] | and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 却无能为力阻止一切 |
[14:40] | It’s like, on our… on our wedding day, | 还记得在我们大喜之日 |
[14:42] | I couldn’t believe how lucky I was | 我不敢相信我会如此幸运 |
[14:44] | that someone like her wanted to be with someone like me, | 像她这么优秀的女人 会愿意和我一起 |
[14:46] | ’cause she’s a ten, and I’m, like, a four. | 她是个十分的美人 而我只是个四分的货色 |
[14:49] | Four to six, depending on the day. | 四分或六分 视情况而定 |
[14:51] | And what really makes it sting | 而真正让我感到纠结的是 |
[14:55] | is that I haven’t felt good about my body for some time now. | 我感觉身体状况不佳有好一阵子了 |
[14:58] | You know, I’ve been thinking about going to a doctor, | 我一直在想要不要去检查一下 |
[14:59] | see if I have a thyroid problem | 看看是有甲状腺的毛病 |
[15:01] | or… or maybe I just have to get back to the gym. | 还是只需要去健身房锻炼锻炼就行了 |
[15:03] | You made me cancel my gym membership | 可是你逼我取消了健身房会籍 |
[15:05] | ’cause you said I wasn’t going enough, | 你说反正我也很少去 |
[15:06] | but I wasn’t going because I hurt my knee, | 可是我不去是因为我膝盖受伤了 |
[15:07] | and then when my knee got better, | 我的膝盖好些之后 |
[15:09] | I couldn’t go ’cause I wasn’t a member anymore. | 我也不能去了 因为我不是会员了 |
[15:11] | But hey, at least we’ve got the extra 40 bucks | 不过这样也好 这样每个月 |
[15:12] | in our pocket every month. | 我们就能省下四十块钱啦 |
[15:16] | What are you thinking about, Cathy? | 你在想什么 凯西 |
[15:20] | I’m thinking | 我在想 |
[15:23] | how much Adam used to love playing hide and seek | 亚当还小的时候 他是多么喜欢 |
[15:25] | with me when he was little. | 跟我一起玩捉迷藏 |
[15:29] | And I’m simultaneously thinking | 我还在想 |
[15:31] | I’d really like a vanilla latte right now. | 我现在真的很想喝一杯香草拿铁 |
[15:35] | Do you think those two things are related? | 你认为这两件事之间是有联系的吗 |
[15:40] | Probably not. | 应该是没有 |
[16:01] | We’re gonna have fun this summer, Adam. | 这个暑假咱们会玩的很快乐的 亚当 |
[16:03] | Maybe you are. | 是你自己吧 |
[16:04] | We are. | 是我们 |
[16:05] | Without soccer camp. | 没有足球夏令营 一样快乐 |
[16:14] | Paintball. | 打漆弹 |
[16:16] | Wha…what? | 什么 |
[16:17] | Well, I know how much you like playing it, | 我知道你很喜欢玩这个 |
[16:19] | so I thought we could do it together. | 所以我想我们可以一起玩 |
[16:20] | I mean, you can take some aggression out on me, | 我是说 你可以对着我发泄一下 |
[16:22] | and maybe you’ll realize your old mom | 然后你或许会意识到 |
[16:24] | isn’t such a drag all the time. | 你的老妈并不是那么讨人厌 |
[16:28] | Paintball. | 打漆弹 |
[16:29] | I like playing paintball with my friends. | 我喜欢和我的朋友一起玩这个 |
[16:32] | I’d rather shoot myself in the head | 可我宁愿举枪毙了自己 |
[16:33] | than run around the yard playing with my mom. | 也不要在后院里跟我妈玩追逐游戏 |
[16:47] | Marlene? | 玛琳 |
[16:52] | Marlene? | 玛琳 |
[17:37] | What the… | 什么东西 |
[17:38] | Oh! Oh! Are… are you kidding me? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[17:40] | I am so, so sorry, Marlene. | 真是非常抱歉 玛琳 |
[17:42] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[17:43] | I tell you my name and now you’re touching my face! | 我才告诉你我名字 你就蹬鼻子上脸了 |
[17:46] | No. I-I-I brought you a latte. | 不是 我给你带了杯拿铁 |
[17:48] | And now you’re trying to scald me with it? | 你是想用它来烫死我吗 |
[17:50] | Then what? Burn my couch with me on it? | 然后呢 连我带沙发一起烧了吗 |
[17:53] | No! | 不是 |
[17:54] | Do me a favor and forget my name. | 帮我个忙 就当不认识我吧 |
[17:56] | I was just trying to be neighborly. | 我只是想让邻里关系和睦一些 |
[17:57] | Get out doesn’t mean run your mouth! | 我叫你出去 不是出嘴 |
[18:34] | Stainless steel, you are kind. | 不锈钢 你可真”仁慈”啊 |
[19:21] | Cathy? | 凯西 |
[19:24] | I know you’re here | 我知道你在家 |
[19:26] | ’cause your car’s in the driveway | 你的车还停在外面 |
[19:28] | and the smell of cruelty’s in the air. | 空气中也还弥漫着冷酷无情的味道 |
[19:34] | Cathy | 凯西 |
[19:36] | Don’t you knock? | 你都不敲门的吗 |
[19:38] | On my own door? No. | 敲自己家门吗 才不要 |
[19:40] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我才不会这么做 |
[19:42] | Sorry if I’m not who you expected. | 如果我不是你在等的人 还请多包涵 |
[19:44] | I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 我没在等谁 |
[19:46] | What are you doing, honey? | 亲爱的 那你在干嘛 |
[19:48] | You’re lying naked in broad daylight | 你光天化日之下居然一丝不挂 |
[19:51] | in the middle of our yard. | 躺在院子里 |
[19:53] | I mean, I like it. Don’t get me wrong. | 我不是不喜欢你裸体 别误会我 |
[19:55] | You remember when we were on our honeymoon in France | 你还记得我们在法国度蜜月的时候吗 |
[19:58] | and we went to that topless beach, | 我们去的那个裸上身海滩吗 |
[20:00] | and there were women of all sizes and ages | 当时有各种年龄 各种身材的女人 |
[20:04] | with their tops off, and I couldn’t do it | 全都袒胸露乳 可我却做不到 |
[20:05] | because I felt so ugly? | 可能我觉得自己很丑吧 |
[20:09] | Like I had to lose five pounds? | 觉得我还得再瘦点才不丢人 |
[20:11] | That my boobs were sagging? | 觉得我的奶子”永垂不朽” |
[20:12] | But you know, I’ve been looking at old photographs, | 但我最近一直在看旧照片 |
[20:14] | and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:15] | I was pretty cute back then | 我觉得那时的我挺漂亮 |
[20:17] | but I couldn’t feel it. | 但我当年都没感觉到 |
[20:18] | And this is my fault? | 难道这是我的错吗 |
[20:21] | Because I told you to go topless in France. | 当年在法国 我可是怂恿你裸上身的 |
[20:23] | – No. – I did. | -不 -是的 |
[20:24] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[20:26] | You said you were worried about getting an erection. | 你说你担心会有勃起的冲动 |
[20:29] | Speaking of which. | 就像现在这样 |
[20:32] | Well, what do you expect? | 不然你还想我有什么反应 |
[20:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:40] | You want to do something about this? | 你打算帮我”处理”一下吗 |
[20:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:45] | – Maybe? – Yeah. | -也许吗 -是的 |
[20:48] | I want to do it in the grass. | 我想在草皮上做 |
[20:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:52] | You want me to do you in the ass? | 你愿意让我”操屁”吗 |
[20:55] | No! | 不 |
[20:57] | Grass! | 是”草皮” |
[20:58] | I said grass! | 我说的是在”草皮”上做 |
[21:00] | – I’m sorry. – Really, Paul? | -对不起 -你不是吧 保罗 |
[21:02] | I… I mis… I… | 我 我误会了 我 |
[21:05] | Oh, come on, that’s it? | 你就这么让我”悬而未决”啊 |
[21:07] | Look, I have to go get dressed. | 我得去穿衣服了 |
[21:08] | I have to pick up Adam at Brent’s. | 要去布伦特家接亚当回来 |
[21:10] | Well, he’s not there. | 他不在那 |
[21:10] | I just… I just dropped him off at school | 我刚才送他去学校 |
[21:12] | to get on the bus for camp. | 搭接驳车去足球营了 |
[21:13] | He said you changed your mind. | 他说你改变主意了 |
[21:14] | And you didn’t think to check with me? | 你也不跟我确认一下吗 |
[21:16] | Let him go, Cathy. | 凯西 让他去吧 |
[21:18] | Look, we could use this time to work on ourselves. | 我们可以用这段时间处理好我们的关系 |
[21:20] | I came here to tell you that our therapist | 我来是想告诉你 我们的医生 |
[21:22] | had some great things to say after you left, | 在你走后她说了不少好建议 |
[21:24] | and I’m gonna keep on seeing her, | 我会持续执行她的疗程 |
[21:26] | and I’m gonna fix our marriage, | 我会修复好我们的婚姻 |
[21:28] | even if I have to do it alone. | 即使孤军奋战也在所不惜 |
[21:29] | I just… I need the summer, Paul. | 我只是 我需要这个夏天 保罗 |
[21:31] | Just give me that, please? | 给我个自由的夏天吧 求你了 |
[21:46] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[21:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:52] | I’m exercising. | 我在运动 |
[21:54] | Do you have your license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, but my picture sucks. | 有 不过我的证件照丑毙了 |
[21:56] | I don’t care. Get in. You’re driving. | 无所谓 上车 你开车 |
[21:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | Why the fuck did you do that? | 你为毛要那样 |
[22:06] | ‘Cause I like you, Andrea. | 因为我喜欢你 安德莉亚 |
[22:16] | Holy shit, Mrs. Jamison. Get down! | 我靠 贾米森老师 下来 |
[22:19] | What are you doing? | 你在搞毛啊 |
[22:22] | She ain’t driving fast! | 她开得不快 会撞上的 |
[22:31] | WTF, Mrs. Jamison? | 我擦 贾米森老师 |
[22:33] | What’s up, man? | 发生什么了 |
[22:37] | – Mrs. Jamison, what…? – I have to get my son. | -贾米森老师 你 -我得带我儿子回去 |
[22:41] | – You hitting that, Adam? – Nice body, yeah! | -亚当 你要搞这妞吗 -身材好正啊 |
[22:44] | Get off. | 下车 |
[22:45] | No, I’m not gonna spend the entire summer | 不要 我不想整个夏天 |
[22:47] | with my lunatic mother. | 都和我的精神病妈妈在一起 |
[22:49] | You’re gonna stop saying things like that. | 不准你再这么说 |
[22:51] | I am not crazy because I want to spend time | 我想跟你一起度过这个夏天 |
[22:54] | with you this summer. | 不代表我是疯子 |
[22:55] | I just miss you. | 我只是很想你 |
[22:56] | I miss you so much. | 我好想好想你 |
[22:59] | Mom, I haven’t been gone an hour. | 妈 我离开都还不到一小时 |
[23:01] | When you were born, everyone said to me, | 从你一出生开始 每个人都和我说 |
[23:04] | “don’t let your baby sleep in the bed with you. | “千万别让孩子一起和你睡在床上” |
[23:05] | You’ll never get him out,” | “否则他永远都不愿意自己睡” |
[23:06] | but I couldn’t help it. | 可我就是喜欢跟你一起睡 |
[23:08] | I pulled you into me and I… | 把你拉进我怀里 |
[23:11] | I put my face really close to your little face | 把脸紧紧贴近你的小脸蛋 |
[23:15] | so I could feel you breathing in my mouth, | 好让我的嘴能感觉到你每一次呼吸 |
[23:17] | and I knew you were safe. | 我就知道你正睡得安稳 |
[23:18] | Just stop talking right now | 别说了 |
[23:20] | Get off the bus, Adam. Please. | 下车 亚当 拜托了 |
[23:25] | – No. – Get off the bus. | -不 -给我下车 |
[23:30] | No! | 不要 |
[23:33] | Get off the damn bus. | 滚下这该死的车 |
[23:37] | – Stop it! Jesus! – Andrea! | -老天啊 住手 -安德莉亚 |
[23:39] | Who is this? Your… your big backup? | 她是谁啊 你强”大”的后援吗 |
[23:42] | Shoot him again. | 再赏他一枪 |
[23:45] | What? Fine. Fine. | 什么 你行 你行 |
[23:47] | Behave yourself, Adam. | 亚当 要乖哦 |
[23:49] | Say good-bye to your mommy, Adam. | 亚当 跟你妈咪说再见 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:52] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:55] | Sorry about this, everyone. | 让大家见笑了 真是不好意思 |
[23:58] | You… enjoy soccer camp. | 你们 就好好享受足球夏令营吧 |
[24:01] | And don’t… don’t bully anybody | 不要欺负别人 |
[24:03] | and remember to hang up your clothes | 还有 把衣服脱下来后 |
[24:05] | when you take them off. | 要记得挂好哦 |
[24:08] | I like you, bitch. | 干得好 你个骚货 |
[24:15] | – Back off. – Oh, shit. | -缩回去 -靠 |
[24:19] | Adam. Adam. | 亚当 亚当 |
[24:22] | Even though you said that you hate me, | 即使你说你恨我 |
[24:24] | I know that you don’t. | 我知道其实你并不恨我 |
[24:26] | And no matter how many times you have to say it | 不论你为了发泄你的情感 |
[24:27] | in order to get your feelings out, | 要把这三个字说多少次 |
[24:29] | I don’t want you to look back and hate yourself | 我不想你某天回忆时悔不当初 |
[24:31] | because I know it’s not true. | 我知道 你不是真正的恨我 |
[24:33] | And even if it is now, | 即使现在你真的恨我 |
[24:35] | I know that it won’t be eventually. | 但我知道 你不会永远恨我 |
[24:47] | So I’m keeping him home. | 所以我把他留在家了 |
[24:49] | Good move. | 干得好 |
[24:50] | You’re gonna be real popular this summer. | 你这个夏天会很受”喜爱”的 |
[24:52] | I have no idea who I’m gonna be this summer. | 我都不知道这个夏天我会变成什么样 |
[24:56] | Do you have any more of Adam’s shirts with you? | 你那还有没有亚当的衬衫 |
[24:59] | It’s cold out here. | 这里很冷 |
[25:00] | It’s at least eight degrees colder than it was this time last year. | 和去年相比 这里气温至少低了八度 |
[25:04] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[25:11] | Did any of your friends ever think I was cute in high school? | 高中的时候你有朋友觉得我很漂亮吗 |
[25:16] | Go on, you heard me. You know what I mean, though. | 拜托 别假了 你懂我意思的 |
[25:18] | Like, did they ever say, like, | 他们有这么说过吗 就像 |
[25:20] | “dude, your sister’s hot,” | “兄弟 你的姐姐很性感” |
[25:23] | or, “I’d really like to tap your sister’s ass.” | 或者”我真想拍一下你姐姐的屁股” |
[25:25] | Oh, my God. Such a dead-on impression of my friends. | 天啊 你对我朋友还”真了解” |
[25:29] | It really takes me back. | 真心勾起我的回忆啊 |
[25:31] | Okay, never mind. | 好吧 我不说 |
[25:32] | You’re the only one who’s allowed to say what’s on their mind. | 你才是唯一有资格转述他们想法的人 |
[25:35] | That’s fine. | 我明白的 |
[25:36] | – I did. – You did what? | -我曾有 -你曾有什么 |
[25:40] | I thought you were hot. | 我曾觉得你很性感过 |
[25:43] | You did? | 你真那么觉得 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I… oh. | 是的 我 |
[25:47] | I can’t believe I’m finally telling you this. | 真不敢相信 我要跟你坦白了 |
[25:50] | Um, look, I know this is gonna sound sick to you, | 听着 我知道可能对你来说很恶心 |
[25:54] | but try not to judge for one second in your life. | 但你就试着别用异样眼光看我吧 |
[25:59] | I used to imagine you were my girlfriend. | 我曾把你幻想成是我的女友 |
[26:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:03] | I think that’s why we fought all the time, | 我想这就是我们老吵架的原因 |
[26:05] | because there was just, you know, | 因为 爱上你… |
[26:06] | so much frustration on my part. | 令我很心烦意乱 纠结不堪 |
[26:09] | And then I read the Hotel New Hampshire, | 然后我读了《新罕布夏旅馆》这本书 |
[26:12] | and I felt such a sense of relief, | 让我深感宽慰 |
[26:14] | because he writes about the sexual tension between the brother and the sister, | 因为他描写到了兄妹之间的情感吸引 |
[26:17] | and I thought maybe I wasn’t totally nuts. | 让我觉得也许我不是个疯子 |
[26:22] | Are you judging me? | 你在用异样眼光看我吗 |
[26:24] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[26:25] | Then, um, then I have to tell you something else. | 那么 我就再告诉你一点别的吧 |
[26:29] | Physically, Cathy, | 就以肉体上来说 凯西 |
[26:31] | you have been and will always be | 你一直都是 也永远会是 |
[26:36] | the grossest person on earth to me! | 这个世上最令我想吐的人 |
[26:39] | You’re such a jackass. | 你真是个混账 |
[26:40] | Shut… shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[26:42] | You are so gullible that it is not even fun! | 你真是太容易骗了 毫无挑战性 |
[26:45] | Oh, stop it! Jackass! You’re a jackass! | 闭嘴 混蛋 你这个混蛋 |
[26:48] | My name is Cathy and my shit doesn’t stink! | 我叫凯西 我的便便很香哦 |
[26:50] | – Say it! – It smells like roses! | -你说对吗 -它闻起来像玫瑰 |